时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[00:24] | Yeah, just got clipped with a beam. | 没事 只是被横梁卡住 |
[00:25] | What the hell do you two think you were doing? | 你们两个是不是脑袋短路了? |
[00:27] | We thought we heard someone in there! | 我们好像听见那儿有人 |
[00:28] | You never go in without authorization! | 未经许可你不能进去 |
[00:30] | Captain, this is all me. Amy just followed me in. | 队长 都怪我 Amy只是跟我进去 |
[00:32] | So torching your ass last year wasn’t enough, huh? | 你去年烧伤还觉得不过瘾 是吧? |
[00:34] | You need to stop trying to prove how tough you are before you get yourself killed. | 别总想着逞英雄 小心害死自己 |
[00:38] | Yes, sir. | 是 长官 |
[00:41] | Let the paramedics look you over. | 到医护人员那检查一下 |
[00:48] | Come on, Derek. Let’s get this ladder to the second story. | 过来 Derek 把这个梯子升到二层 |
[00:51] | Let’s go. | 快点 |
[01:21] | Derek! Derek! | |
[01:23] | Derek! Derek! | |
[01:36] | Derek! Derek! | |
[01:41] | What’s happening? | 怎么了? |
[01:43] | I’m freezing. | 我…好冷 |
[02:21] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[02:22] | ER docs don’t think so. | 急救医生可不这么认为 |
[02:24] | Your temperature’s been going up and down like a rollercoaster. | 你体温波动就像过山车一样 |
[02:27] | How old are these skin grafts? | 这些植皮多久了? |
[02:29] | Last one was about six months ago. | 最后一次手术大约六个月前 |
[02:32] | We’re gonna run some tests and we’ll get a consult with Dr. House. | 得做些检查 我还要和House医生商量一下 |
[02:37] | … | 一切都要听医生的 知道吗? |
[02:41] | I’ll check in later. | 我过会儿再来 |
[02:46] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[02:49] | The way you covered for me last night… | 你昨晚替我掩饰的那些话 |
[02:52] | He’s my brother. | 他是我哥哥 |
[02:54] | I know how to eat it from him. | 对付他就得争取主动 |
[02:57] | I’m gonna stop by after my shift, okay? | 我下班再来 好吗? |
[02:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[03:00] | So | 那好 |
[03:02] | where is this Dr. House? | House医生在哪? |
[03:05] | Speaking engagement. | 辩论场上 |
[03:10] | Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[03:11] | And on the charge of gaining control | 非法获取精神类药物的指控 |
[03:13] | of said medication by fraud, how do you plead? | 你如何辩护? |
[03:15] | – Not guilty. | 无罪 |
[03:16] | – Very well. | 那好 |
[03:17] | Preliminary hearing is set for the 19th at 10:00 a.m., | 初步聆讯定于19号上午10点 |
[03:21] | at which time I’ll determine | 那时我再确定 |
[03:23] | whether there’s enough evidence to proceed to trial. | 是否有足够的证据进入庭审 |
[03:25] | Next case on the calendar. People versus Williams. Charge is assault in the second degree | 下一案件 公诉Williams 控二级攻击罪 |
[03:31] | with intent to cause injury to another person. | 意图对他人造成伤害 |
[03:32] | I see the defense has submitted a motion to dismiss… | 我看到辩方已经提出驳回动议 |
[03:37] | You gonna go talk to him? | 你想过去找他谈? |
[03:39] | I was gonna ask him where he gets his hair cut. | 我只想问他在哪里做的发型 |
[03:41] | They have your signature in the prescription log, | 他们有你签名的药房记录 |
[03:45] | a security camera video, | 保安监控录像 |
[03:47] | and a pharmacist’s sworn statement | 还有一个宣过誓的药剂师的证词 |
[03:49] | saying you stole a dead guy’s pills. | 说你偷拿死者的药 |
[03:51] | You’re already looking at 10 years. | 足够判你十年 |
[03:53] | You wanna add a witness intimidation charge? | 你还想再加上一条威胁证人的罪名? |
[03:56] | Go ahead, | 那就去吧 |
[03:57] | ask him about his hair. | 去问他的发型 |
[04:04] | He suffered third-degree burns over 54% of his body, a year ago, | 一年前他全身54%的面积三度烧伤 |
[04:07] | and arrived in the ER last night, disoriented and shivering. | 昨晚由于失去方向感和颤抖 被送进急救室 |
[04:10] | For 12 hours his temperature was bouncing between 96 and 102. | 到目前的12个小时里他的体温 徘徊于96到102度之间 |
[04:13] | Why don’t you contest the search of the pharmacy records? | 为什么不质疑取证程序? |
[04:16] | Yeah. You could argue it violated doctor-patient confidentiality. | 你可以辩称他违反医患保密规定 |
[04:19] | Except he wasn’t the patient or the doctor. | 问题是他当时不是病人也非医生 |
[04:20] | He was the guy who stole from the patient and the doctor! | 只是个从病人和医生那里偷药的人 |
[04:23] | This was the third time he’d been disoriented in the last two weeks. | 这是两个礼拜以来他 第三次失去方向感了 |
[04:26] | Running into smoke-filled burning buildings can be a bit disorienting. | 冲进烟雾弥漫着大火的房子里 本来就会有点头晕 |
[04:30] | Fortunately, I have the cure. Stop doing it. | 幸运的事 这都可以治 |
[04:32] | He’s not in a burning building anymore, | 别再进火场 |
[04:33] | and he’s still shivering. | 他现在不在着火的房子里了 可他还是不停颤抖 |
[04:36] | A hypothalamic tumor could cause a vacillating temperature. | 下丘脑的肿瘤可能导致体温波动 |
[04:38] | So could ER nurses who were too busy to notice | 可能急救室里哪个粗心的护士 |
[04:40] | that a patient likes both hot coffee and cold sodas. | 没注意病人喜欢 热咖啡和冰汽水一起喝 |
[04:46] | He tested negative for Hep C, TB, HIV, Lyme, and his tox screen’s clean. | 丙肝 肺结核和爱滋病以及莱姆病 都呈阴性 毒理检测也是 |
[04:53] | In case you hadn’t noticed, not exactly in the mood to dance. | 看来你是没注意 我没心情跳舞 |
[04:56] | I’m not asking you to dance. I’m asking you to do your job. | 我不是邀请你跳舞 我是提醒你要尽职工作 |
[05:05] | EKG showed arrhythmia. | 心电图显示心律不齐 |
[05:08] | Probably just a mild heart attack. | 可能只是轻微的心脏病 |
[05:09] | No chest pain. | 没有胸部痛感 |
[05:11] | And smoke inhalation already explains the arrhythmia. | 而且吸入烟雾就能导致心律不齐 |
[05:13] | The guy was in the burn unit for six months and had multiple surgeries. | 这人在烧伤病房待了6个月 做了一系列手术 |
[05:16] | Could be a hospital-acquired infection. Maybe MRSA. | 可能是院内感染 MRSA (耐甲氧西林金黄色葡萄球菌) |
[05:19] | Works for me. | 我同意 |
[05:20] | Draw a blood culture, start him on antibiotics, | 做个全血培养 给他用抗生素 |
[05:23] | vancomycin plus broad gram-negative coverage. | 万古霉素加上 广谱抗革兰氏阴性菌的 |
[05:31] | If you called to see the design for my prison tats, they’re still in R and D. | 如果你想看我的监狱纹身 我还没设计好 |
[05:35] | You need to talk to Tritter. | 你得和Tritter谈谈 |
[05:37] | Not according to my lawyer. | 我的律师不是这么说的 |
[05:39] | Your lawyer isn’t gonna be able to get the DA to drop the case. Tritter can. | 律师可没本事说服检查官取消案子 而Tritter可以 |
[05:42] | Yeah, you know what else Tritter can do? | 是啊 还有什么Tritter做不到的? |
[05:44] | You are not impressing anyone! | 你这是做给谁看? |
[05:46] | You may call yourself principled, | 或许这是你所谓的原则 |
[05:48] | but what you really are is a stubborn adolescent idiot! | 但你实际上是个一根筋到底的 不谙世事的白痴 |
[05:51] | – This isn’t his fault! – I’m not the one who… | – 这可不是他的错 – 我又不是那个… |
[05:53] | You used the rectal thermometer on him. | 是你往他直肠里塞体温计 |
[05:55] | You insulted him instead of apologizing. | 也是你在该道歉的时候羞辱了他 |
[05:58] | You flaunted your drug use in his face | 还是你 居然当着他的面磕药 |
[06:01] | and you refused to accept a deal… | 最后还拒绝了他的提议 |
[06:03] | I accepted the deal! | 我接受了协议… |
[06:04] | Not until after you stole a dead guy’s pills! | 偷拿死者的药之后 |
[06:08] | Allegedly. | 没证据 |
[06:09] | Tritter has been opening doors for you every step of the way | Tritter一直都给你留一条活路 |
[06:12] | and you keep slamming them shut. | 而你却一再错过 |
[06:14] | There are no more openings to give, House. | 他现在不会再留情了 House |
[06:17] | If you wanna stay out of prison, you got to make one for yourself. | 如果你不想坐牢 只能看你的本事了 |
[06:25] | It’s Vicodin. | 这是维柯丁 |
[06:27] | You function better on it. | 吃了你的状态会好点 |
[06:28] | Talk to him. | 找他谈谈 |
[06:36] | MRSA’s a bacteria that often infects hospital patients. | MRSA是种入院的患者常感染的病菌 |
[06:40] | The burns on your chest and arm exposed raw flesh that made you a wide-open target. | 烧伤导致皮肉暴露在外 更容易感染病菌 |
[06:45] | But the antibiotics would take care of it, right? | 但是抗生素会消灭它们 对吗? |
[06:47] | Depends on what strain it is. | 那得看菌株 |
[06:49] | We’ll know more once we get the results back from these cultures. | 做完血液培养我们才能确定 |
[06:52] | So this | 那么 这个… |
[06:53] | MRSA thing, | 叫做MRSA的病菌… |
[06:56] | would it make everything look blue? | 会不会使我看到的东西都是蓝色的? |
[07:03] | He’s seeing blue. | 他看见的全是蓝色 |
[07:05] | Who’d you get the scrip from? | 你哪来的处方? |
[07:07] | Cuddy Cuddy. | |
[07:09] | You wanna know what I gave her? | 你想知道我给她什么了吗? |
[07:10] | MRSA wouldn’t change his ocular palette. | MRSA不会影响他的视觉颜色分辨 |
[07:12] | Heavy metal poisoning could cause vision changes, particularly thallium. | 重金属中毒能使视觉颜色发生改变 特别是铊 |
[07:16] | If it was thallium, he’d be losing his hair. | 如果是铊中毒 他会脱发 |
[07:17] | So maybe it’s menopause. | 或许是更年期呢 |
[07:19] | He’s 28 years old. | 他才28岁 |
[07:21] | Yes, his age is the reason it’s weird that a man has menopause. | 对啊 年纪才是奇怪之处 男人有更年期不奇怪 |
[07:25] | Male menopause. | 男性更年期 |
[07:26] | High estrogen, low testosterone. | 雌激素增高 睾丸激素降低 |
[07:28] | Explains the temperature swings, disorientation, | 会导致体温波动 失去方向感 |
[07:31] | endocrinologically similar to female menopause, | 内分泌情况就像女性更年期 |
[07:34] | but without the vaginas and the mahjong tiles. | 只差没有阴道和不打麻将 |
[07:36] | Male menopause doesn’t explain the blue vision. | 男性更年期无法解释视觉蓝色 |
[07:38] | Blue vision isn’t a symptom. It’s a side effect of Viagra. | 视觉蓝色不是症状 而是伟哥的副作用 |
[07:42] | It’s right there on the label, | 说明书上写着呢 |
[07:43] | which I’d had no reason to have read, except that I’m a doctor. | 因为我是医生 所以我知道 我不用伟哥 |
[07:46] | He’s not taking Viagra. | 他没服用伟哥 |
[07:48] | You mean he didn’t tell you he was taking Viagra. | 你的意思是他没对你说服用过伟哥 |
[07:51] | I don’t care how sick he is. Trust me, | 不管他病的多重 相信我 |
[07:53] | he still thinks he’s got a shot. | 他绝对不会放弃找女人的 |
[07:54] | Menopause causes temperature swings, | 更年期综合症导致体温波动和疲软 |
[07:56] | limpness, limpness causes pills, pills cause the blues. | 疲软就依赖药物 药物导致视觉蓝色 |
[07:59] | He’s presenting no other signs of premature aging. | 他没出现其他早衰的症状 |
[08:01] | Aging’s not the only cause. | 早衰并不是唯一的诱因 |
[08:02] | You said that he’s got burns on 54% of his body. | 你说过他全身54%的面积烧伤 |
[08:05] | Sure it’s not 55%? | 你敢肯定那1%没烧到? |
[08:08] | Burns to his genitals could cause testicular trauma. | 生殖器烧伤可能导致睾丸受损 |
[08:11] | Which could in turn cause… | 那就使他需要… |
[08:13] | Run a hormone panel. When it comes back positive, | 做个荷尔蒙检测 |
[08:15] | pump him full of testosterone and send him home. | 能确诊的话就给他注射一大管睾丸激素 然后让他回家 |
[08:18] | Stop following me! | 别再跟着我了 |
[08:23] | Thank God my parents are dead. | 幸亏我父母不在了 |
[08:25] | If the old man had heard I had menopause, I’d never live it down. | 如果我父亲知道我有更年期了 我真活不下去了 |
[08:30] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么可羞耻的 |
[08:31] | Once these testosterone pellets dissolve, your system will be back to normal. | 一旦这些睾丸激素在体内溶解 你会恢复的和以前一样 |
[08:35] | Yeah, but until then I’m an old lady. | 是啊 但在那之前 我会像个老妇女 |
[08:39] | Okay to come in? | 我进来没事吧? |
[08:40] | It’s not MRSA. | 不是MRSA |
[08:41] | He’s not being isolated anymore. | 他不用再隔离了 |
[08:43] | Anyone not in a white coat is welcome. | 只要不是穿白大褂的都欢迎 |
[08:46] | You’re looking better. How you feeling? | 你看起来不错 感觉如何? |
[08:49] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[08:51] | It turns out I got some hormone thing. | 除了要补充些荷尔蒙 |
[08:54] | They’re fixing it right now. | 他们正在注射 |
[08:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[08:59] | Yeah, I think so, I just… | 是的 我想是的 只是- |
[09:01] | Derek, are you in pain? | Derek 感到疼吗? |
[09:04] | – You need to get these out! – Okay, hold on, what’s wrong? | 把针管拔掉 |
[09:05] | – Get these out! – What’s going on? | – 等一下 怎么了? – 快拔掉 |
[09:07] | Looks like an allergic reaction. | – 怎么回事? – 像是过敏 |
[09:09] | Hold on! We’re going to get you something to stop it. | Derek 坚持住 我们给你些抗过敏的药物 |
[09:13] | – Derek! – Get them out! | 拔掉! Derek! |
[09:16] | Derek, let her go! | Derek 放开她! |
[09:17] | Derek, let her go! | Derek 放开她! |
[09:19] | Two milligrams of IV lorazepam, stat! | 我需要2毫克劳拉西泮 静脉注射 |
[09:22] | Get them out! | 快拔掉 |
[09:37] | The complaint department is across the hall. | 投诉部门在走廊对面 |
[09:46] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[09:48] | Can I just assume that you told me how unfair I’m being and… | 我猜你是想投诉 我之前的做法有失公允 |
[09:51] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:58] | You could throw a dart at all the adjectives between arrogant and unhinged, | 随便从傲慢或是精神错乱 这样的形容词里挑一个 |
[10:01] | and I’m sure you’d hit one that describes me. | 肯定都符合我 |
[10:05] | There’s a reason I operate that way. | 我那个德行是有原因的 |
[10:10] | I live in pain. | 我生活在病痛中 |
[10:13] | Pain that on good days is merely intolerable. | 平时的疼只不过是难耐 |
[10:17] | And on bad ones will suck the life force right out of you. | 疼的厉害的时候 整个人都没了生气 |
[10:22] | It doesn’t mean that I’ve handled this right. | 我这么做不太对 |
[10:25] | Actually, it means I was wrong. | 实际上… 我错了 |
[10:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:37] | I know that couldn’t have | 我明白道歉的话 |
[10:40] | been easy for you to say. | 从你嘴里说出很不容易 |
[10:44] | Even if you don’t mean a word of it. | 哪怕你心里并无歉意 |
[10:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:52] | Look, you can hook me up to a damn polygraph… | 你可以让我上测慌仪 |
[10:54] | And I’m sure you’d pass. | 我想测谎仪也会被你骗过 |
[10:57] | The thing is I’ve never been interested in what you have to say. | 重要的是 我不在乎你的言辞 |
[11:02] | All I care about is what you do. | 而是在乎你的行动 |
[11:06] | I’ll see you at the hearing. | 我们听证会见 |
[11:15] | It wasn’t the medicine. | 不是药物影响 |
[11:16] | Contamination and allergy tests both came back negative. | 病菌和过敏检测均呈阴性 |
[11:19] | There was nothing to suggest a pulmonary embolism. | 没发现肺部血栓 |
[11:22] | And his EKG showed the expected tachycardia from the exertion of the attack. | 动态心电图结果是心动过速造成的 |
[11:28] | And I’m fine, by the way, thanks for asking. | 而且我没事 多谢关心 |
[11:31] | Aggression that comes on that fast has got to have a neurological basis. | 症状发作太快可能有神经系统病变 |
[11:34] | We should do a CT for a frontal lobe tumor and an LP for meningitis. | 我们该做个CT排除垂体肿瘤 腰椎穿刺排除脑膜炎 |
[11:40] | Great. . | 很好 |
[11:42] | Have at it | 安排检查 |
[11:49] | That’s it? | 这样就完了? |
[11:51] | No challenging our theory, no tearing us down? | 不再质疑我们的诊断? 不再挖苦我们? |
[11:54] | No need. | 没必要 |
[11:55] | You got it under control. | 你们做的很好 |
[11:57] | – Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[11:58] | – Upstairs this time. | 上楼 |
[12:01] | To do what? | 去做什么? |
[12:04] | Check myself into rehab. | 进康复中心 |
[12:13] | Did Tritter offer you another deal? | Tritter又和你达成一项协议? |
[12:16] | Nope. This is all me. | 没有 都是我的主意 |
[12:20] | So, no slaps on the back? Encouraging words? | 没有拍拍背 说些鼓励的话? |
[12:24] | We’re just trying to understand what this is. | 我们只是想知道到底怎么回事? |
[12:27] | I hope it’s me detoxing, | 希望是脱瘾反应 |
[12:29] | otherwise I soiled a perfectly good pair of underwear last night for nothing. | 否则我昨晚弄脏了一套 那么好的内衣就太不值了 |
[12:33] | So this is for real? | 那这回来真的? |
[12:35] | It’s not just a show for Tritter? | 不是做样子给Tritter看? |
[12:38] | Absolutely it’s a show for Tritter. And the judge. | 当然是做样子给Tritter看 |
[12:40] | And, unfortunately, | 还有法官 |
[12:41] | unless it’s real, there is no show. | 做样子就是要真做 |
[12:43] | Hey, if it doesn’t help my case, at least | 嘿 要是对我的案子没帮助 那至少 |
[12:46] | I can go to prison with heightened senses. | 我能神志清醒地去监狱 |
[12:48] | All the better to enjoy my strolls around the yard. | 享受我的放风时间 |
[12:51] | Time’s up. Group’s starting. | 时间到了 开始社团活动 |
[12:56] | Gonna need to check that stuff. | 我得检查一下这堆东西 |
[12:59] | When I lead the big patient rebellion, Voldemort here is the first to go. | 我要是带领大批病人造反的话 首先要解决的就是这个伏地魔 |
[13:03] | CT was normal, no frontal lobe tumor, | CT检查正常 没有垂体肿瘤 |
[13:06] | LP was negative for meningitis. We’re back to square one. | 腰穿也没查出脑膜炎 我们又回到原点了 |
[13:09] | What about something vascular? | 那血管病变呢? |
[13:11] | Polyarteritis nodosa? | 结节性多动脉炎? |
[13:13] | Brain lesions would have shown up on the CT. | 脑部损伤CT上应该能看出来 |
[13:15] | Legionnaire’s explains the chills and temperature. | 军团病可以解释寒战和体温波动 |
[13:18] | Altered mental status causes the aggression. | 影响精神状态导致具有攻击性 |
[13:19] | We would have seen respiratory problems. | 我们忽略了呼吸问题 |
[13:22] | We’re throwing darts. | 我们是在乱打乱撞 |
[13:23] | We need to go to House. | 我们得去问House |
[13:25] | We need to deal with this ourselves. | 我们要自己解决 |
[13:27] | He can make the time! Derek’s still his patient. | 他能安排出时间 Derek始终是他的病人 |
[13:29] | The man’s life as he knows it could be over. | 等他来确诊病人可能都不行了 |
[13:31] | I think you of all people would want to cut him some slack. | 我们还是别去找他了 |
[13:34] | We’re treating a man who runs into burning buildings for perfect strangers. | 我们救的是个为了营救陌生人 而冒险跑进大火的人 |
[13:38] | He didn’t ask for what’s happening to him. | 他的伤不是自己的错 |
[13:41] | Right now, | 别人已经够对他手下留情的了 |
[13:42] | House has more important things to deal with. | 目前 House有更重要的事要做 |
[13:46] | It was the first time I’d seen him in months. | 我头一次见他是在几个月前 |
[13:49] | I guess I was hoping he’d put his arms around me and tell me he understood. | 我以为他会挽住我说他理解我 |
[13:55] | But he said he wasn’t ready to forgive me. | 但是他却说不能原谅我 |
[13:58] | Well, he may never be ready. | 他也许永远不会 |
[13:59] | You’re doing the only thing you can do. | 你能做的只有一件事 |
[14:01] | You’re trying. | 尽力 |
[14:03] | How about you, Greg? | 你呢? Greg? |
[14:05] | Have you thought about how to fix things with people in your life? | 想通该如何与你身边的人相处了吗? |
[14:08] | No need. | 没那个必要 |
[14:10] | The people in my life have no expectations of me. | 我身边的人从来不指望我什么 |
[14:14] | Makes all our lives easier. | 这让我们都解脱 |
[14:16] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[14:18] | The first step in recovery… Is admitting I have a problem. | – 康复的第一阶段 – 是承认我有问题 |
[14:21] | I’ve obviously done that or I wouldn’t be here. | 明摆着 否则我也不会到这来 |
[14:23] | I’ve even embraced step two | 第二阶段我也同意 |
[14:24] | and accepted that there is a higher power. | 承认这个世界上有超越凡人的力量 |
[14:27] | Maybe not a god per se, but that André the Giant guy was powerful. | 也许不一定叫上帝 那个巨人Andre(著名摔角手)就够强大了 |
[14:32] | Where I start to butt up against it is step three, | 我有抵触的是第三步 |
[14:35] | surrendering my will to this higher power. | 放弃自己的意志 臣服于超然力量 |
[14:38] | I’m sure André’s ghost has my back and all, but my free will, | 虽然Andre做了鬼也跟着我 但是我的自由意志 |
[14:42] | I never leave home without it. | 从来不会丢开 |
[14:44] | Kind of like your pills. | 就像你的药 |
[14:46] | If you could do this on your own, I assume you wouldn’t be here. | 如果你自己能戒得掉 你也不会来这里 |
[14:54] | True. | 是的 |
[15:05] | Everybody lies. His tox screen. | 每人都会说谎 |
[15:09] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[15:11] | It shouldn’t be. He’s had extensive skin grafts, which hurt like hell. | 那不可能 大面积的植皮肯定疼的要命 |
[15:14] | Not everybody’s House. People can handle pain without medication. | 并不是人人都像House 有些人不用药物也能忍住 |
[15:17] | But they do have pain. | 但他们还是疼啊 |
[15:18] | This guy’s worried about losing his job, so he’s hiding the pain. | 这个人担心失业 疼却不说 |
[15:21] | We find out where the pain is, maybe we find out what the problem is. | 我们查出痛处或许能找到问题所在 |
[15:24] | Or he doesn’t feel pain. | 或是他根本感觉不到疼 |
[15:26] | Either way, it’s something. | 不管何种解释 一定有事 |
[15:35] | – When? – Two minutes ago. | 什么时候? |
[15:36] | Pulse is 157, respiration 42. | 2分钟前 脉搏137 呼吸42 |
[15:39] | He was fine. He was just telling me a joke, | 他刚才还挺好 正在讲笑话 |
[15:41] | – just a minute ago… – Get her out of here! | 让她离开这 |
[15:42] | No fluid in his lungs! | 肺部没有积水 |
[15:43] | O2 stat’s 85. He’s hypoxic! We’re gonna have to intubate! | 血氧饱和度85 严重缺氧 我们准备插管 |
[15:46] | It’s not his lungs! He’s got marked ST elevation. | 不是肺部 心电图ST段升高 |
[15:50] | He’s having a heart attack. | 他心脏病发作 |
[16:01] | Pick a color. | 选个颜色 |
[16:04] | Medication time. | 服药时间 |
[16:09] | “You are a ray of sunshine on a cloudy day.” | 你是阴天里的一束阳光 |
[16:27] | He’s stable. | 他稳定了 |
[16:28] | Won’t stay that way. | 不会稳定太久 |
[16:29] | His blood tests showed troponins and CK-MB up. | 他的血检报告显示 肌肉钙蛋白和心肌酶含量上升 |
[16:32] | Chase was right. He was hiding chest pain. | Chase是对的 他胸部疼痛没说 |
[16:35] | He’s been having a whole series of heart attacks. | 他的心脏病发作了好几次 |
[16:37] | Heart attacks can’t cause you to reach out and choke someone. | 心脏病不会让人伸手想掐死某人 |
[16:39] | Lack of oxygen to the brain causes disorientation. | 脑部缺氧会让人产生幻觉 |
[16:42] | Increased adrenaline causes rage. | 大量的肾上腺素导致情绪激动 |
[16:43] | The more important question is what caused the attacks? | 更重要的问题是 什么导致心脏病? |
[16:51] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪? |
[16:52] | – To see House. | 去见House |
[16:53] | We have a 28-year-old with clean arteries, | 我们有个28岁动脉血管正常的病人 |
[16:55] | no valvular abnormalities | 没有心脏的瓣膜畸形 却患有多种心脏病 |
[17:07] | – Maybe we should go. | 或许我们该回去 |
[17:09] | – We don’t have an answer yet. | 我们还没讨论出结果 |
[17:11] | I’m fine, by the way. Thanks for asking! | 顺便说一句 我很好多谢关心 |
[17:13] | Whoever came up with buprenorphine to wean off Vicodin should be shot. | 谁想出的用丁丙诺啡来戒除维柯丁 真该挨枪子 |
[17:17] | Then stabbed in the eye. | 还要刺瞎他的眼睛 |
[17:19] | I think someone needs to adjust my meds! | 某人是不是该换一换我的药了! |
[17:21] | The heart shows no signs of inflammation or… | 心脏没有炎症和… |
[17:23] | If the cause of the heart attacks isn’t internal, | 这种心脏病不是内源的 |
[17:25] | it must be external. Something environmental. | 是外源的 受环境影响 |
[17:27] | None of the attacks happened in the same place. | 这几次发作都不在同一个地方 |
[17:29] | Still must be something in common. | 还是有共同点 |
[17:31] | First one happened in an apartment building fire. | 第一次在着火的公寓大楼 |
[17:33] | Fire, water, smoke, oxygen masks… | 火 水 烟 氧气 面罩 |
[17:35] | The second and third ones happened here. | 第二次和第三次发生在这儿 |
[17:37] | There was no fire, no water, no smoke. | 没火没水也没烟 |
[17:38] | His clothes were all different, he’d been cleaned. | 他穿的衣服也不同 身体也清洗过了 |
[17:40] | That’s the “whats”. How about the “whos”? | 不要光想着物 还有人 |
[17:43] | His partner Amy was at all three attacks, but… Anyone else? | – 他的拍档Amy三次发作都在场 但是 – 还有其他人,吗? |
[17:46] | People don’t cause heart attacks. | 人不会引发心脏病 |
[17:48] | Well, then you shouldn’t be worried about proving me wrong. | 哦 你该想想怎么证明我是错的 |
[17:57] | Amy? Amy? | |
[17:59] | Would you come with me, please? | 请跟我来? |
[18:01] | Anything new on my brother? | 我弟弟情况有变? |
[18:02] | We’re not quite sure yet. Could you come with me? | 现在还不确定 能跟我来一下吗? |
[18:05] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[18:19] | What’s this all about? | 这是为什么? |
[18:22] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[18:24] | They wanted to talk to us together. | 他们想和我们一起谈谈 |
[18:27] | Derek! Derek! | |
[18:34] | House was right. | House是对的 |
[18:42] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[18:44] | How can I be causing his heart attacks? | 我怎么会引发他的心脏病? |
[18:47] | You may be carrying an agent that triggered them. | 或学你携带了触发的物质 |
[18:49] | It could be anything, mold spores, poisonous plant residue, | 任何东西都可能 霉菌孢子 有毒植物碎屑 |
[18:53] | something you picked up at a fire site. | 从火场带来的一些东西 |
[18:54] | Until we identify the agent, we can’t allow you near Derek. | 除非我们找到这种物质 否则不能让你接近Derek |
[19:00] | I can’t believe that I’m doing this to him. | 我不敢相信我害他成这样 |
[19:03] | You can’t blame yourself for this. | 你不必责备自己 |
[19:05] | You know how he got those skin grafts? | 你知道他为什么会植皮吗? |
[19:08] | He was trapped in a fire. | 他在火场被烧伤 |
[19:09] | We were clearing rooms in an office building fire. | 我们在一幢办公大楼清理火灾现场 |
[19:13] | And the ceiling collapsed, | 天花板忽然塌了 |
[19:16] | and it cut me off from the rest of the group. | 把我困在房间内 |
[19:19] | And I kept yelling that I was fine, | 我大声说自己没事 |
[19:21] | but Derek refused to wait for the team to clear the debris, | 但是Derek等不及救援队来清理残骸 |
[19:25] | so he took off looking for another access point. | 他动身寻找其他进入点 |
[19:29] | He got caught in a backdraft. | 被复燃火烧伤 |
[19:34] | He almost died because of me once. | 差点因为我而送命 |
[19:39] | And now it’s happening again. | 这次又是因为我 |
[20:00] | You’re not my mom. | 你又不是我妈妈 |
[20:02] | You don’t have to keep checking up on me. | 不用老来看我 |
[20:06] | How you doing? | 最近如何? |
[20:08] | Not bad, | 还不错 |
[20:10] | considering I’ve just learned I’m completely powerless. | 我刚意识到自己在这里权势尽失 |
[20:13] | See this big fancy wing? | 看到这整个楼区了吗? |
[20:17] | It was built because this program works. | 之所以存在就是因为能帮助戒毒 |
[20:19] | Faulty logic. | 逻辑错误 |
[20:20] | This big fancy wing exists because some people with money think that it works, | 这个楼区之所以存在 是因为出钱的人认为能帮助戒毒 |
[20:25] | wanna believe that they can buy a better world. | 他们以为有钱什么都能买 |
[20:27] | This is nothing short of idealized despair. | 这简直就是绝望中的幻想 |
[20:31] | Let other people wallow in it. | 还让其他人也沉浸在这里面 |
[20:33] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我不知道那是什么意思 |
[20:34] | None of this means anything. | 这什么都不是 |
[20:36] | It’s just nonsensical slogans and platitudes. | 只是空喊口号和陈词滥调 |
[20:40] | Meaning takes time, it takes work. | 意思是耐心点 不是马上见效 |
[20:43] | … | 你才来这里两天 |
[20:45] | … | 就大谈沉浸在这里 |
[20:46] | We all get it. | 我们都清楚 |
[20:47] | We know how much pain you have. | 我知道你要忍受多少痛苦 |
[20:49] | You’re here to deal with that and get on with your life! | 你就是来面对这种痛苦 开始新生活的 |
[20:52] | Right! | 是啊 |
[20:53] | I should have an affair with a dying patient and move into a hotel. | 我应该和一个将死的病人搞外遇 然后搬去酒店住 |
[20:59] | You’re a coward, House. | 你是懦夫 House |
[21:01] | You find fault in everybody because you’re afraid to look at yourself. | 你总挑别人的毛病 因为你害怕面对自我 |
[21:07] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[21:08] | I was running short on platitudes. | 正愁想不出什么陈词滥调 |
[21:10] | You can leave now. | 你可以走了 |
[21:20] | We tested Amy for about a dozen different agents, | 我们检测了Amy身上的十几种物质 |
[21:22] | but they all came back negative. | 都不是诱因 |
[21:24] | So she’s not causing the attacks. | 所以她不是诱因 |
[21:27] | Derek, are you in love with her? | Derek… 你是不是很爱她? |
[21:31] | What does that have to do with anything? | 难道有什么关系吗? |
[21:34] | Amy told me how you got those skin grafts. | Amy告诉我你要植皮的原因了 |
[21:37] | And the way you’re always watching out for her, | 我知道你很照顾她 |
[21:38] | and I see the way you look at her. | 也看见你看她的眼神 |
[21:45] | Have you told her how you feel? | 你告诉过她吗? |
[21:50] | She has a six-year-old daughter. | 她有个六岁大的女儿 |
[21:53] | Women with daughters can still fall in love. | 当妈妈照样能恋爱 |
[21:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:59] | Because she did. With my brother. | 因为她跟我哥哥相爱了 |
[22:06] | They’re engaged. | 他们订婚了 |
[22:11] | Broken heart syndrome. | 伤心综合症 |
[22:13] | He’s in love and it’s killing him. | 他爱上一个人 却受着折磨 |
[22:15] | I thought that only happened to 80-year-old widows. | 我以为只有八十岁的寡妇才会酱紫 |
[22:17] | Thanks to his menopause and estrogen level, he basically is an old woman. | 多亏了他的绝经期还有雌激素水平 基本上他就是一个老太太 |
[22:20] | BHS is an acute physical response to an emotional experience. | Bhs是一种对情感体验的剧烈身体反映 |
[22:24] | Stress triggers a flood of catecholamines… | 压力触发了儿茶酚胺的大量产生 |
[22:26] | That’s a plain old stress cardiomyopathy, not a heart attack. | 那是一种很普遍的疲劳原发性心肌症 不是心脏病发作 |
[22:29] | But if you’re too worried about losing your job to get it treated, | 但是如果你太担心因为治病 |
[22:31] | they can devolve into full-on heart attacks. | 失去你的工作 他们就会转变成 全方位的心脏病发作 |
[22:34] | You think it’s a coincidence this started when Amy got engaged? | 你觉得在amy订婚的时候发生 这只是一种巧合么 |
[22:37] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不觉得 |
[22:38] | But now that you know the “why”, what are you gonna do to stop the “how”? | 现在已经知道为什么了 剩下要做的就是如何去解决 |
[22:42] | I already put him on beta-blockers and nitroglycerin. No effect. | 我们已经给他注射了β-受体阻滞药 和硝化甘油 没有效果 |
[22:45] | We need to put him on antidepressants. | 我们需要给他用抗抑郁剂 |
[22:47] | Not if you’re right. | 除非你是正确的 |
[22:48] | Antidepressants would inhibit his autonomic nervous system, | 抗抑郁剂会抑制 他的自主神经系统 |
[22:51] | which would only speed up the heart attacks. | 那只会加速他的心脏病发作 |
[22:52] | We could try propylthiouracil, | 我们可以给他三丙基硫脲嘧啶 (抗甲亢,心绞痛或充血性心力衰竭等的药物) |
[22:54] | slow down his metabolic rate. | 降低他的新陈代谢速度 |
[22:56] | Thyroid effect would only weaken the heart. | 甲状腺反映只会让心脏变得更脆弱 |
[22:58] | The only other option is blood thinners. | 那唯一的方法只有用血液稀释剂了 |
[23:00] | This is not a fat guy with plaque-filled arteries and a swollen heart. | 这又不是一个动脉脆弱的肥仔 |
[23:04] | He’s a guy whose brain is trying to kill his heart. | 是他的大脑企图杀死心脏 |
[23:06] | So buy him a girlfriend, make him happy. | 那就去给他找个女朋友 让他开心点 |
[23:09] | That might make you happy. | 那只是你眼里的快乐罢了 |
[23:11] | The only thing that’ll make him happy is Amy. | 唯一能让他开心的只有amy |
[23:13] | So keep him away from her. | 那就让他离她远点就好了 |
[23:15] | He has a myocardial infarction every time she walks in the room. | 每次她走进病房他就会心肌梗塞 |
[23:17] | What do you think will happen to his heart when we tell him he can never see her again? | 如果我们告诉他以后再也见不到她 你觉得他的心脏会怎么样 |
[23:20] | He needs a shrink. | 他需要一个心理医生 |
[23:21] | Chase’s idea is as good as any. | chase的意见跟以往一样出色 |
[23:23] | But short of frying his brain and wiping Amy out, | 因为要做脑子电击治疗 而且还要把amy赶走 |
[23:26] | he’s screwed. | 他会崩溃的 |
[23:31] | We need Cuddy. | 找cuddy |
[23:33] | Why? | 做什么 |
[23:34] | So you can tell her why you need to fry a guy’s brain. | 这样你就可以告诉她 为什么 你要去油炸一个男人的脑子 |
[23:38] | The guy’s heart isn’t working and you want to shock his brain. | 他的心脏有问题 而你要电击他的脑子 |
[23:43] | Electroshock therapy is the only way to erase his memories of Amy | 电击疗法是把amy从他记忆里抹去的唯一办法 |
[23:46] | and stop the brain’s chemical attack on the heart. | 而且可以停止大脑对心脏的攻击 |
[23:48] | This isn’t 1940! The problem | 现在又不是1940年 这种病症可以通过使用抗抑郁剂控制 |
[23:53] | can be controlled with antidepressants. speed up the attacks. | 抗抑郁剂会抑制他的 自主神经系统 加速攻击 |
[23:56] | LMNO, PTU, blood thinners, none of them will solve this problem. | Lmno 丙基硫尿嘧啶 血液稀释剂没有一样起作用 |
[24:01] | The man’s got a real-life Harlequin Romance in his head. | 这个人脑子里自导自演了一场浪漫滑稽剧 |
[24:04] | We’re gonna pull out the 1940 playbook. | 只能动用1940年的办法 |
[24:07] | Bilateral electrodes, high-stimulus sine-wave intensity, | 双面电极 高强度正弦波刺激 |
[24:11] | turning that dial all the way to 11. | 把刻度一直拨到11 |
[24:14] | It’s basic brain chemistry. | 基本的脑部化学反应 |
[24:15] | We interrupt protein synthesis, altering the neurotransmitter system. | 我们打断蛋白质合成 改变神经传递系统 |
[24:18] | End result, no memories, no Amy, no problem. | 最终结果 没记忆 没amy 没问题 |
[24:28] | Go ahead. | 好吧 |
[24:32] | You heard the lady, go plug him in. | 听到这位女士说的了 去把他插上电 |
[24:42] | Am I really that pathetic? | 我是不是真的那么可悲 |
[24:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么 |
[24:48] | If I had pitched electroshock therapy | 如果我选择电击疗法 |
[24:50] | as a cure for broken heart syndrome any other time, | 在任何一个别的时候治疗伤心综合征 |
[24:53] | you’d have dug in, made me try a hundred other useless things first. | 你肯定会坚持先用一百种没用的方法去治疗 |
[24:57] | So either you’re actually beginning to trust me | 所以要不然是你真的开始信任我 |
[25:00] | or you just feel sorry for me. | 或者只是出于同情 |
[25:04] | You presented a reasonable argument. | 你的想法很有道理 |
[25:07] | You were clear-headed and non-impulsive about it. | 你很清醒 一点也不冲动 |
[25:10] | Never once used the word “moron.” | 没有再用过白痴这个词 |
[25:14] | The rehab’s working, House. | 复健有效果了 house |
[25:20] | You’ll still be able to perform routine functions like walking, talking, tying your shoes. | 你仍有能力完成基本的日常生活 象走路 讲话 系鞋带 |
[25:25] | The treatment targets the anterior cingulated cortex. | 治疗的目标是扣带皮层(位于扣带回的大脑皮层) |
[25:28] | It should only affect your experiential memories. | 这只会影响到你经历过的记忆 |
[25:31] | So my parents? My childhood? | 那我的父母 我的童年呢 |
[25:36] | If this works, you won’t remember them. | 如果起作用了 你会忘记他们 |
[25:40] | Or your firefighting training. | 还有你的消防员训练 |
[25:43] | And Amy. | 还有 amy |
[25:47] | Are you okay with that? | 你介意吗 |
[25:50] | I wouldn’t miss her, right? | 我不会想她的 对么 |
[25:52] | Tell Amy how you feel. Because if she loves you… | 告诉amy你的感觉 因为如果她真的爱你 |
[25:56] | No. I won’t do that to her. | 不 我不会对她这么做 |
[26:00] | Or to my brother. | 也不会对我哥哥这么做 |
[26:05] | You’re effectively killing who you are just to keep this secret. | 你实际上为了保守这个秘密 毁掉了自己 |
[26:11] | She doesn’t love me. | 她并不爱我 |
[26:29] | Caterpillar? | 毛毛虫? |
[26:32] | Lower intestine with ulcerative colitis. | 患有溃疡性结肠炎的肠道 |
[26:36] | You crash art therapy classes just for the adrenaline rush? | 你闯进艺术治疗课教室来找刺激? |
[26:40] | Cuddy wouldn’t get off the phone until I promised | Cuddy一定要我亲眼来看下你的状况 |
[26:42] | I’d come and see for myself. | 才肯挂下电话 |
[26:47] | I got to admit, this move I did not expect. | 我得承认 我没料到你这一招 |
[26:51] | Well, don’t tell anyone, but the photos of smiling people in the brochures, | 好吧 别跟别人说 宣传小册子上的那些微笑面孔 |
[26:55] | it’s just marketing. | 只是市场营销手段 |
[26:57] | Well, you’re obviously making an effort. | 不管怎样 你的确在努力 |
[27:01] | So I suppose the next step | 所以我假设下一步我要… |
[27:04] | is for me to talk to the DA. | 跟地方检察官谈谈 |
[27:08] | Which you have no intention of doing. | 而你并无此意 |
[27:11] | No. | 对 |
[27:14] | So words mean nothing, actions mean nothing, what the hell is left? | 所以语言没有意义 行动没有意义 还他X的剩下什么 |
[27:25] | You son of a bitch! | 你这狗娘养的 |
[27:28] | What about your words, your actions? | 你的承诺呢 还有你的行动 |
[27:32] | “Got to get House cleaned up. | “要帮House改邪归正” |
[27:34] | Got to get him to show some humility.” | “羞辱一下他” |
[27:37] | But when it comes to actually doing something, | 但是当真正要做些什么的时候 |
[27:39] | you prove that all you care about | 你唯一证实的就是 |
[27:40] | is bitch-slapping a guy who refused to kiss your ass! | 你只是想耍弄一个不想拍你马屁的人 |
[27:45] | You ever trust an addict? | 你会信任一个瘾君子吗 |
[27:48] | You ever give one the benefit of the doubt? | 曾经以好意揣测过他们吗? |
[27:51] | How many times did that work out | 又有多少次 你洞穿他们的谎言? |
[27:54] | for you… | 你被你的父母 妻子 同事给毁了 |
[27:58] | But you keep sending them Christmas cards | 但你仍然发圣诞卡给他们表示关心 |
[28:00] | while you take it out on everyone else! | 却把你的怨气发泄到其他人身上! |
[28:02] | No more Christmas cards. | 不再送圣诞卡了 |
[28:04] | No, I learned. | 我现在明白了 |
[28:07] | People like you, | 象你这种人 不仅说话 |
[28:09] | even your actions lie. | 就算是行动也是假的 |
[28:23] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[28:25] | I know. | 我明白 |
[28:27] | I’m gonna give you a muscle relaxant so your body doesn’t convulse. | 我会帮你注射肌肉迟缓剂以防止抽筋 |
[28:31] | Count backwards from 10. | 倒数计时 |
[28:35] | 10… Ten, | |
[28:38] | 9… nine, | |
[28:40] | 8… eight, | |
[28:43] | 7… seven… | |
[28:58] | Go. | 开始 |
[29:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[29:16] | Derek Derek. | |
[29:19] | Heart sounds good. | 心跳正常 |
[29:21] | Do you know what city we’re in? | 你知道我们在哪座城市吗 |
[29:26] | No. | 不知道 |
[29:28] | Would you be okay with a couple of visitors? | 你介意有人来探望下你吗 |
[29:53] | Derek, it’s me. Brock. | 是我 Brock |
[30:01] | I’m your brother, and when you get out of here, you’ll be staying with me. | 你哥哥 你出院后我会来照顾你 |
[30:11] | I’m Amy. | 我是 amy |
[30:17] | I’m your friend. | 你的朋友 |
[30:20] | I’m sorry, | 抱歉 |
[30:24] | but I don’t remember either of you. | 你们我一个也不认识 |
[30:38] | We’ve given him four rounds of electroshock. | 已经完成4次电击治疗 |
[30:40] | The charge made his voice a little higher, but the EKG and BP are good. | 电负荷让他的嗓音偏高 但心电图 血压都一切正常 |
[30:45] | Good. | 很好 |
[30:47] | We’re gonna give him his last round in the morning, | 明天早上会给他最后一次电击治疗 |
[30:49] | then be in court for your hearing. | 然后去参加你的听证 |
[30:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna stay here. | 我要留在这里 |
[30:56] | Monitor Derek. | 监控derek的病情 |
[31:00] | Thanks for the update. | 谢谢报告最新病情 |
[31:06] | My next condolence call is arriving. | 我的下一位悼念者来了 |
[31:08] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[31:20] | I got you something. | 给你带了点东西 |
[31:24] | Nice. | 不错 |
[31:28] | I figured it might help make a good impression on the judge. | 我猜这能给法官留下好点的印象 |
[31:32] | It’s not that nice. | 没好到那么不错 |
[31:37] | I had no business blaming you for any of this. | 我没任何理由责怪你 |
[31:41] | I know you were just trying to help me. | 我知道你只是想帮我 |
[31:45] | Protect me. That’s what friends do. | 保护我 尽朋友的义务 |
[31:52] | Is this an apology? | 你是在道歉吗? |
[31:55] | Part of the program. | 康复步骤要求的 |
[31:57] | – If you don’t like it, I can stop. | 你不喜欢 我现在就可以停止 |
[31:59] | – Not at all. | 没有 |
[32:00] | It’s just so unfamiliar. | 只是…不太习惯 |
[32:05] | Please, keep going. | 请继续 |
[32:24] | He looks lost. | 他看起来很困惑 |
[32:26] | It’s gonna take him a while. | 这需要一定的时间来调整 |
[32:31] | Brock’s pulling a double shift. | Brock 去加班了 |
[32:34] | He can’t stand to see him this way. | 他不忍心看他这个样子 |
[32:39] | Derek’s gonna need him, Amy. | Derek 很需要他做支柱 |
[32:41] | I know the timing isn’t great with a wedding coming up. | 我知道在婚礼前遇到这种事会很让人困扰 |
[32:45] | What wedding? | 什么婚礼 |
[32:47] | Yours. You and Brock. | 你和brock的婚礼 |
[32:50] | We’re not getting married. | 我们没准备结婚 |
[32:52] | We don’t even date. | 我们甚至没在约会 |
[32:53] | Why would you think we’re getting married? | 为什么你觉得我们打算结婚 |
[32:58] | When you first offered Dr. House the chance to check into drug rehab, how did he respond? | 当你第一次劝说House医生 去康复中心治疗的时候 他的反应是什么 |
[33:03] | He told me to get out of his office. | 他让我滚出他的办公室 |
[33:05] | I warned him | 我警告了他… |
[33:07] | that he could end up in prison and lose his medical license. | 这么做可能会吊销医疗执照并坐牢 |
[33:10] | If he was concerned, he didn’t show it. | 也许他有担心过 但肯定没表现出来 |
[33:14] | So you continued your investigation? | 于是你继续开展了调查 |
[33:20] | – Turn it off. – What did you tell the pharmacist was the reason for your visit? | 把它关了 |
[33:24] | I thought I told you never to call me when I’m on trial. | 我说过别在审判时打电话给我 |
[33:27] | The memories were false. We fried his brain for nothing. | 那些记忆都是虚构的 我们的电击治疗白费了 |
[33:30] | Whatever was killing him before is still there. | 致命的病症仍然存在 |
[33:32] | We did an MRI. | 已经做了核磁共振 |
[33:33] | There’s slight hypo-perfusion in the anterior cortex. | 发现脑皮层动脉轻微缺血 |
[33:35] | What did you find when you checked the pharmacy log? | 当你查了药房记录后发现了什么 |
[33:38] | Hold on, Mr. Vickers. | 等一下 Vickers先生 |
[33:39] | Thanks, Your Honor. It’s hard to hear. | 谢谢 法官大人 很难听清 |
[33:42] | Did you test for clotting time and LV function? | 做血凝和左心室功能测试了吗 |
[33:44] | I believe that this is a medical emergency, Your Honor. | 法官大人 我相信这是重要的急诊 |
[33:46] | His blood’s normal and his heart’s pumping it up to the brain. | 血凝正常 心脏泵血也没问题 |
[33:49] | But it’s not all getting there. | 但是血液没有全部传输进去 |
[33:50] | Something’s obstructing the blood flow… | 有什么东西阻碍了血液流动 |
[33:52] | Dr. House, you were given adequate notice to make arrangements for your patients. | House医生 之前已通知过你 好好安排你的诊断时间 |
[33:55] | There’s no hyper intensity to suggest a foreign body near the region. | 并没异物导致的高压 |
[33:58] | And no signs of infection or vascular malformations. | 没有感染和脉管畸形的迹象 |
[34:03] | The cytology on the LP doesn’t suggest a tumor. Now! | – 腰穿没有发现肿瘤 – 现在! |
[34:07] | Hang on a second. | 等一下 |
[34:10] | Does your voice always get that high and annoying when you’re angry? | 每次您生气的时候 声音都会变得又高又烦人吗 |
[34:14] | Do you want to go to jail? | 你想要进牢房吗 |
[34:16] | No, thank you. | 不 谢谢 |
[34:18] | Set him up for a selective vertebral angiography. | 送他去做选择性脊椎血管造影 |
[34:21] | I’m on my way. | 我马上就去 |
[34:22] | Dr. House. | House医生! |
[34:23] | House! Sit down! | House 坐下 |
[34:26] | Why? I’m bored. | 为什么 我很无聊 |
[34:28] | There’s nothing I can say or do that’s gonna make a difference here. | 我在这说什么做什么都不会有任何改变了 |
[34:30] | If you leave this room, I will find you in contempt. | 如果你离开这个房间 我会控告你藐视法庭 |
[34:33] | Get a recess. | 申请休庭 |
[34:36] | Are you out of your mind? | 你发疯了吗 |
[34:38] | They said they wanted me there, but I don’t think they like me. | 他们说要我在那呆着 其实他们根本不喜欢我 |
[34:41] | His voice isn’t high because of the electrical charges. | 他的音调变高并不是因为电击的缘故 |
[34:43] | It’s another symptom of menopause. | 是绝经期的另一个症状 |
[34:45] | His system keeps getting hit by women’s issues, | 他的身体系统不断碰上女性的问题 |
[34:48] | so let’s follow the pattern. | 我们按这个路线走 |
[34:50] | What might obstruct the blood flow that’s more common in women than men? | 什么阻碍血流而且在女性体内比男性更常见 |
[34:53] | Is the catheter in? | 导管插了么 |
[34:55] | … | 结果出来后我们会通知你的 |
[34:56] | Shut up and wire him. | 闭嘴 把他接上线 |
[35:00] | Center the image on the interpeduncular cistern. | 把胼胝体的图像置中 |
[35:03] | Keep it moving at 30 frames per second. | 固定在30帧每秒的速度播放 |
[35:05] | If you think the arteries are narrowing, | 如果你觉得动脉狭窄 |
[35:07] | you’re gonna need still shots, which we can do without you. | 我们要作静态造影 不需要你也可以做 |
[35:10] | The problem is not how wide the road is. | 问题是现在路有多宽 |
[35:12] | There’s a guy with a squeegee on the sidewalk | 有个男孩手拿橡皮滚子走在人行道上 |
[35:14] | flagging cars. That’s what’s causing the slowdown. | 导致车辆堵塞 这就是导致阻塞的原因 |
[35:17] | We find him, we find the problem. | 我们找到他就找到问题在哪里 |
[35:20] | – He’s wired. – Go! | 他接上导管了 |
[35:21] | Injecting the dye. | 开始工作 正在注射染料 |
[35:24] | Blood’s in the capillaries. | 血液进入毛细管 |
[35:27] | There. | 在那 |
[35:30] | Mr. Squeegee. | 橡皮滚子先生 |
[35:32] | Spinal meningioma pushing on the nerves to the vocal cords | 脊膜瘤压迫连接声带的神经 |
[35:36] | creates the voice change. | 造成声音的变化 |
[35:38] | And that nerve just happens to live right near the meningeal branch | 那根神经刚好在 |
[35:40] | of the vertebral artery, | 脊动脉的脑膜分支旁边 |
[35:43] | obstructs the blood flow to the brain. | 阻塞了通往脑部的血流 |
[35:45] | The brain malfunctions, creating false memories. | 脑子出了故障 导致错误的记忆 |
[35:48] | Memories cause love. | 记忆带来爱情 |
[35:50] | Love kills. | 爱情带来伤害 |
[35:53] | And we didn’t completely screw up. | 我们也没有完全搞砸 |
[35:56] | Cleaning the slate bought us time to find the real problem. | 把以前的错误抹去的同时 也给我们带来了找到真正问题的时间 |
[35:59] | On the other hand, if we had been better, we wouldn’t have needed the time. | 从另一方面来说 如果我们能做得更好 根本就不需要这时间 |
[36:03] | Schedule him for surgery. Dig that thing out. | 安排他的手术 把那玩意挖出来 |
[36:06] | He can start enjoying real misery instead of the fake stuff. | 比起来那些假的玩意 他可以开始享受真正的苦恼了 |
[36:10] | House House. | |
[36:13] | I just heard that you apologized to Wilson. | 我刚刚听说你跟wilson道歉了 |
[36:16] | Detoxing. | 脱瘾反应 |
[36:18] | I didn’t know what I was saying. | 我不知道我都说了些什么 |
[36:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[36:33] | I have to go to jail. | 我得去牢房了 |
[36:39] | What is your position at Princeton-Plainsboro? | 你在普林斯顿大学附属医院的职位是什么 |
[36:42] | Chief Administrator and Dean of Medicine. | 行政主管兼医学院院长 |
[36:44] | And you’re responsible for oversight of the pharmacy? | 那么监管药房是你的责任之一? |
[36:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[36:48] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt. | 对不起 打扰了 |
[36:51] | I hope you don’t mind that we continued on without you? | 希望你不介意我们在你缺席时开庭 |
[36:54] | I said I was sorry. | 我道过歉了 |
[36:55] | There’s no need to be sarcastic. | 不必挖苦吧 |
[36:58] | What is this? | 这是什么? |
[37:00] | That’s our prescription sign-out log from December 24th. | 是12月24日的药房出库记录 |
[37:05] | Does that appear to be Dr. House’s signature? | 那是House医生的签名吗? |
[37:07] | Yes. What has he signed for? | – 是 – 他取的是什么? |
[37:10] | A prescription for oxycodone in the name of patient Larry Zebalusky. | 给病人larry zebalusky的羟考酮 |
[37:14] | And did those pills ever reach that patient? | – 那个病人拿到药了吗? – 没有 |
[37:19] | And Dr. House knew this? | House医生知道这点 |
[37:20] | Yes. | 不错 |
[37:22] | So, | 所以… |
[37:23] | Dr. House had no legal or medical basis for acquiring that oxycodone? | House获得这些羟考酮是非法的? |
[37:30] | Dr. Cuddy? | Cuddy医生? |
[37:37] | He never got the pills. | 他没有拿到药 |
[37:40] | It’s his signature. | 那是他的签名 |
[37:42] | The log is strictly controlled. | 记录的管理也很严格 |
[37:44] | Dr. House did pick up a prescription, but it wasn’t for oxycodone. | House是按方抓药了 但是没有拿到药 |
[37:47] | It says oxycodone. | 羟考酮 |
[37:49] | You testified… I know, but it wasn’t oxycodone. | – 你作证时提到过– – 我知道 但那不是羟考酮 |
[37:53] | Dr. Wilson informed me that Dr. House already tried to steal | Wilson医生提醒我了 |
[37:57] | the pain medication of this patient, | House医生想通过这种方式偷止痛药 |
[37:59] | which made clear to me | 所以我知道 |
[38:02] | that Dr. House was in a particularly vulnerable and desperate state. | House医生已经陷入几近绝望的境地 |
[38:05] | So I went to the pharmacy and I swapped bottles. | 于是我去药房把药换了 |
[38:08] | Dr. House only got a bottle with placebos. | House拿到的只是一瓶安慰剂 |
[38:10] | I understand your impulse to protect a valued colleague… | 我明白你想保护同事的冲动 |
[38:13] | I have it right here on the inventory report… | 我有存货清单表 |
[38:15] | Your Honor, she’s lying! She’s obviously forged that report. | 法官大人 她在撒谎 那个报表明显是她伪造的 |
[38:18] | In light of this evidence… | 按照这个证据… |
[38:19] | If this is real, why didn’t she mention it earlier? | 如果是真的 为什么不早点拿出来? |
[38:22] | I move to dismiss this case! | 我提议驳回诉讼 |
[38:23] | There is other evidence, Your Honor! | 还有其他证据 法官大人 |
[38:25] | Everyone shut up and sit down. | 大家安静 坐下 |
[38:27] | Dr. Cuddy, why are you only now coming forward with this? | Cuddy医生 为什么你现在才提呈证据? |
[38:33] | I guess I never expected it to go this far. | 我从没想过会走到这一步 |
[38:40] | The witness is excused. | 证人可以离开了 |
[38:42] | Your Honor, you can’t seriously believe… | 法官大人 你不能相信– |
[38:45] | Dr. House, please stand. | House医生 请起立 |
[38:49] | My suspicion is your boss… | 我怀疑你上司– |
[38:56] | My suspicion is you have better friends than you deserve. | 我怀疑你是否应该拥有这样的好朋友 |
[38:59] | Rules and laws apply to everyone. | 法律面前人人平等 |
[39:03] | You are not as special as you think. | 你并不如自己想的那般特殊 |
[39:06] | But Detective Tritter chose to make you so. | 但Tritter探长使你特殊化了 |
[39:09] | Detective, I don’t know exactly what’s going on here, | 探长 我不清楚事情的经过 |
[39:13] | but I am sure that this man is not flooding the streets with cocaine. | 但是我确定这个人无意贩卖可卡因 |
[39:17] | I’m also certain that, knowing Dr. House, | 我还可以确定 |
[39:20] | he must have done something to set you off. | 他一定是做了什么惹火你的事情 |
[39:23] | But you’re gonna have to live with it. | 但你的工作就是这样 |
[39:25] | Given Dr. Cuddy’s testimony, I’m not going to allow this to proceed to jury. | 有了Cuddy医生的证据 我不会将案子交给陪审团 |
[39:31] | Case dismissed. | 本案驳回 |
[39:33] | Court is adjourned. | 本庭解散 |
[39:36] | Dr. House, you’re still guilty of contempt for that little walkout earlier. | house医生 因你擅自退席 仍然有藐视法庭罪 |
[39:42] | You’ll be spending the night in jail, | 你被处以一晚的监禁 |
[39:43] | and after that you’re going right back to your rehab. | 然后去康复中心治疗 |
[39:46] | Bailiff, take Dr. House into custody. | Bailiff 带走House |
[39:56] | Dr. House. | House医生 |
[40:05] | So should I be looking for you in the shadows, | 我要提防黑暗中的你吗? |
[40:09] | or flinch every time a car backfires? | 排气管逆火的时候都要趴下? |
[40:12] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[40:17] | I hope I’m wrong about you. | 希望是我错了 |
[40:32] | They got the meningioma. | 我们发现了脑膜瘤 |
[40:34] | Your brain should start generating real memories again. | 你的大脑应该可以重新产生记忆了 |
[40:37] | What do I do when I get out? | 我出院后怎么办? |
[40:40] | You have people who love you. | 你有爱你的人 |
[40:42] | They’ll take care of you. | 他们会照顾你 |
[40:46] | You start over. | 重新开始 |
[40:54] | I’m surprised to see you’re not spooning your way through the walls. | 很惊讶你没有用勺子挖地道 |
[41:01] | So, what do you say? | 你觉得怎样? |
[41:04] | How about a conjugal visit to celebrate? | 不如申请一次配偶探视庆祝一下? |
[41:06] | There’s nothing to celebrate, House! | 没什么好庆祝的 house |
[41:08] | You made me perjure myself. | 你让我作了伪证 |
[41:11] | Fabricate evidence. | 伪造证据 |
[41:13] | You make everyone around you worse for being there. | 你连累了身边的每一个人 |
[41:19] | The only bright spot is that now I own your ass. | 唯一光明的一面是 现在你得听我的 |
[41:23] | When you get out of rehab, you’re gonna be pulling double clinic duty, | 从康复中心出来后 你的接诊量要翻一倍 |
[41:27] | giving lectures to students, helping me find donors, | 给学生带教 帮我找投资人 |
[41:31] | pretty much anything else I ask. | 我说什么你都得干 |
[41:34] | You got it? | 听明白了吗? |
[41:49] | Your buprenorphine. | 你的丁丙诺啡 |
[41:52] | You get these from the pharmacy or from Voldemort? | 你从药房拿的还是伏地魔那里? |
[41:56] | Voldemort. Why? What difference does it… | 伏地魔那 怎么 有什么区别– |
[42:03] | That’s Vicodin. | 那是维柯丁 |
[42:05] | He’s been slipping you Vicodin? | 他一直偷给你维柯丁 |
[42:07] | No! | 不是! |
[42:08] | He’d be risking his minimum-wage job to do that. | 他那样会丢了那份工资微薄的饭碗 |
[42:17] | The whole time? | 一直都是这样? |
[42:20] | My higher power said it was okay. | 我的超然意志说可以这样 |
[42:22] | Nothing’s changed? | 什么都没变? |
[42:24] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没变 |
[42:39] | The apology. | 那个道歉 |
[42:41] | You didn’t need to do that to make this work. | 不需道歉计划也可成功 |
[42:44] | Believe what you want. | 你觉得是真就是真 |
[42:48] | Good night, House. | 晚安 house |
[42:51] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[42:54] | Good night, Wilson. | 晚安 Wilson |