时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m okay. Let’s just go home. | 我没事 直接回家吧 |
[00:04] | You’re getting checked out. | 我要带你去医院检查下 |
[00:07] | I tripped on the ice. | 我就是在雪地里摔了一跤 |
[00:08] | Eight other kids tripped. | 其他8个人也摔倒了 |
[00:09] | This is embarrassing. | 这太丢脸了 |
[00:10] | You said you were just going to hang with your friends. | 你说就是跟朋友玩 |
[00:13] | I turn around, and you’re out there on the ice. | 结果我一转身 你就到雪地上去 |
[00:16] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[00:18] | You don’t know that. | 你自己不知道 |
[00:19] | You fell awkwardly. | 你摔得很惨 |
[00:22] | No, I didn’t. | 不是那样的 |
[00:23] | You don’t know how to fall. | 你连摔跤都不会 |
[00:24] | I’m 16. I’ve been falling a lot. | 我16岁了 摔过很多次 |
[00:26] | I think I’m getting the hang of it. | 早就学会怎么做了 |
[00:28] | And I checked. | 而且我检查过了 |
[00:33] | And now the doctors are going to check. | 让医生检查 |
[00:35] | You don’t think that you’re overreacting? | 你不觉得太大惊小怪了吗? |
[00:38] | I don’t need you to fix every booboo. | 不是每次受伤 都要你来照料 |
[00:40] | Then stop getting them. | 那就别受伤 |
[00:41] | I was just playing around with my friends. I was having fun. | 我只是跟朋友一起玩 我们很开心 |
[00:44] | You know you can’t do that. | 你不能那样 |
[00:45] | Oh, I can’t have fun. | 我不能开心吗? |
[00:46] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[00:49] | I’m going to have a talk with your friends. | 我要跟你的朋友谈谈 |
[00:53] | … | 你会把他们吓坏的 |
[00:57] | Fine. Fine, we’ll go to the hospital, | 好吧 我们去医院 |
[01:00] | but they’re going to tell you that I’m fine, | 医生会告诉你 我没事 |
[01:01] | and they’re going to tell you that you don’t need to worry about… | 还会叫你别担心… |
[01:04] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[01:42] | Mom? | 妈妈?妈妈 |
[01:50] | Hello? | 有人吗! |
[02:03] | Mom, you gotta wake up. | 妈妈 醒醒 |
[02:05] | No one’s coming. | 没人在这 |
[02:07] | Mom! | 妈妈! |
[02:17] | 911, what’s your emergency? | 911 有什么紧急事故? |
[02:18] | We got into an accident along the Canal Road just outside Kingston. | 在金斯敦市郊的公路上发生了车祸 (金斯敦: 加拿大安大略南部城市) |
[02:23] | My mom’s unconscious. | 我妈妈昏迷了 |
[02:25] | Are you hurt? | 你受伤了吗? |
[02:28] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:34] | Mom? Mom? | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[03:18] | Where’s Foreman? | foreman在哪? |
[03:19] | He’s down here somewhere. | 他在楼下某处吧 |
[03:21] | “Somewhere.” Very helpful. | 某处 多谢你帮忙 |
[03:23] | Do you have any idea when he’s getting out tonight? | 你知道他今晚几点下班吗? |
[03:26] | Sometime. | 某时吧 |
[03:28] | I realize you can’t predict. I just thought you might be able to estimate. | 我知道你说不准 但是估计呢? |
[03:31] | It’s Valentine’s Day. | 今天情人节 |
[03:33] | I’ve planned a surprise getaway. | 我要给他个惊喜 一起离开 |
[03:34] | Get away. | – 离开 – 唔 |
[03:37] | Get away. | 走开 走 开 |
[03:47] | Is my mom okay? | 我妈妈怎样了? |
[03:49] | She’s gone to surgery. | 送去手术室了 |
[03:54] | Foreman Foreman, | |
[03:55] | your girlfriend wants to know | 你女朋友想知道 |
[03:57] | if you’re available for Valentine’s. Act surprised. | 你情人节有没有空 表现得惊讶点 |
[04:00] | What are you doing down here? | 你下来干什么? |
[04:02] | There’s a snowstorm. ER’s short-staffed. | 发生了暴风雪 急诊室缺人 |
[04:04] | We’re all supposed to be here. | 我们都应该来帮忙的 |
[04:05] | You’re supposed to be here. | 你也应该来的 |
[04:06] | You’re an ass. Act surprised. | 你是个混蛋 表现得惊讶点 |
[04:10] | This could sting a little. | 可能会有点刺痛 |
[04:14] | – Can we hurry this up? | 能快点吗 |
[04:17] | – Make sure that… Take your time. | – 我得确保… – 慢慢来 |
[04:20] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[04:22] | Hannah morganthal Hannah Morganthal. | |
[04:24] | You have CIPA, Hannah Morganthal. | 你得了无痛症 hannah morganthal |
[04:28] | No, I don’t. | 我没得 |
[04:29] | We have to do x-rays to make sure you don’t have internal injuries, | 要照X光看有没有内伤 |
[04:32] | blood tests to make sure no infections. | 查血象确定没有感染 |
[04:33] | EEG for neurological anomalies | 还要看脑电图是否异常 |
[04:36] | and biopsy a spinal nerve. | 还有 脊髓神经切片 |
[04:39] | Congenital insensitivity to pain | 先天性的痛觉丧失 |
[04:41] | is one of the rarest conditions on the planet. | 世上最罕见的病症 |
[04:44] | There’s only been about 60 documented cases. | 全球好像只有 60例… |
[04:46] | Yeah, and I have seven reasons to think that she’s one of them. | 对 我有7个理由相信她是其中之一 |
[04:51] | She says she’s not. | 她自己说不是 |
[04:52] | And that’s reason number one. | 这就是第一个理由 |
[04:54] | She knew what it was without us telling her. | 我们没说她就知道那是什么病了 |
[04:56] | Two, she’s still wet from the snow. She’s not shivering. | 第二 她全身都被雪弄湿了却没有颤抖 |
[05:00] | That’s odd, | 那很奇怪 |
[05:01] | unless she can’t sweat or feel hot and cold. | 除非她不会出汗或者感觉不到冷热 |
[05:03] | The ambulance was warm. | 救护车上很暖和 |
[05:05] | I want to see my mother. | 我想见我妈妈 |
[05:07] | Three, scarring around the lips and tongue. | 第三 嘴唇和舌头上有伤疤 |
[05:09] | When she was a baby, she chewed on herself without feeling it. | 是小时候没有感觉 自己咬伤的 |
[05:12] | I fell through a window when I was a kid. | 我小时候从窗户摔下去过 |
[05:14] | Four, when you cleaned the wound, | 第四 你在清理伤口的时候 |
[05:15] | she flexed into the cleaner instead of away from it. | 她的脚没有避开清洁棉布 而是迎上去 |
[05:18] | It’s hard to fake pain when you’ve never felt it. | 从没有过痛觉的话 很难假装 |
[05:21] | It takes an imaginative leap, Ms. Morganthal. | 来个跳跃性思维 Morganthal女士 |
[05:24] | That’s one of them Jew names. | 这是个犹太人名吧 |
[05:28] | Ashkenazis are a higher-risk group. | 德系犹太人患病率更高 |
[05:30] | On the other hand, she says she doesn’t have it, | 可是 她说了她没有这种病 |
[05:32] | and she’d be dead by now if she’d never been diagnosed. | 如果以前没诊断出来的话 她不可能活到现在 |
[05:35] | They killed our Lord. | 犹太人杀害了上帝 |
[05:37] | You’re going to trust them? | 你还相信他们? |
[05:39] | She wants to see her mom. | 她想见她妈妈 |
[05:41] | She admits having CIPA, she knows we’re not letting her go | 她知道如果承认有无痛症 就哪也去不了 |
[05:44] | anywhere without a battery of tests. | 只能去做一堆检测 |
[05:45] | You said you had seven reasons. | 你说有七个理由的 |
[05:47] | I pulled a number out of the air. | 我那是随便说说的 |
[05:49] | What, five isn’t enough? | 怎么 五个理由不够吗? |
[05:50] | Five lame reasons aren’t. | 五个差劲的理由不够 |
[05:52] | I’m taking her to see her mom as soon as… | 我会尽快带她去见她妈妈 |
[05:56] | I can hit her again if six isn’t enough. | 如果六个理由还不够 我可以再敲她一下 |
[06:01] | Do the tests. | 做检查 |
[06:06] | Need to bail on the ER. | 我要从急诊室抽身 |
[06:07] | I got a case. | 有个病人 |
[06:12] | Why are you wearing perfume? | 你喷了香水? |
[06:13] | Is this a real case | 是真的有病人 |
[06:16] | or one of those imaginary cases that happen when you’re bored? | 还是你无聊想象出来的? |
[06:17] | CIPA. CIPA is a diagnosis. | – 无痛症 – 无痛症是个诊断 |
[06:22] | Diagnoses happen at the end of cases. | 诊断是最后下的结论 |
[06:25] | She’s got no idea what’s going on in her body. | 她不知道自己的身体状况 |
[06:27] | There’s bound to be something wrong. | 肯定有什么不对劲的 |
[06:29] | In other words, she could be perfectly healthy, | 换句话说 她可能很健康 |
[06:31] | but you’re curious about someone who can’t feel pain | 你只是好奇 怎么有人不会痛 |
[06:32] | because you always feel pain, | 而你自己一天到晚痛 |
[06:35] | so you want to go exploring. | 所以你想探究 |
[06:36] | She was in a car accident. | 她出了车祸 |
[06:39] | She needs x-rays, blood tests, EEG, nerve biopsy. | 她要做x光 血象 脑电图 神经切片 |
[06:43] | I also note that, although snow is coming down in sheets this morning, | 我还注意到 尽管今早大雪纷飞 |
[06:46] | you left your hat at home, and you used earmuffs. | 你却没戴帽子 只戴了耳罩 |
[06:49] | Do your tests, except for the… | 你检测是不是为了… |
[06:51] | So while everyone else was just worrying about getting in, | 当大家都在担心能否来上班时 |
[06:53] | you were concerned with hat head. | 你却只关心帽子压坏发型 |
[06:57] | Blind dates are never a good idea. | 相亲从不是好主意 |
[07:00] | Only reason to wear a scarf like that is as a beacon to identify you in a crowd. | 你披披肩的唯一理由 就是能从人群中一眼认出你 |
[07:05] | Do your tests, | 做你的测试吧 |
[07:06] | except for the nerve biopsy. | 除了神经切片 |
[07:07] | – I need the nerve biopsy. – You’d risk paralyzing her. | – 我需要切片的结果 – 那样她有可能瘫痪 |
[07:10] | It’s neurological. | 但这是神经疾病 |
[07:10] | You have no evidence of that. | 你没有证据 |
[07:13] | She tripped. | 她摔倒了 |
[07:15] | Do you have any evidence, other than the fact | 你还有其他任何证据吗? |
[07:18] | that a typically clumsy CIPA patient tripped on an icy day? | 除了笨拙的无痛症病人在雪天摔倒 |
[07:23] | If the EEG reveals a problem, we can talk then. | 如果脑电图有问题 我们再讨论 |
[07:31] | Could have left the scarf at home and just told him | 你可以把披肩扔家里 |
[07:32] | you’d be wearing a look of desperation. | 只要告诉他你一脸绝望就很好认 |
[07:39] | Spiking on leads C-3 and O-2. | 左中央区和右枕区有尖频 |
[07:41] | She could be going into a seizure. | – 她可能会发作 – 喂 |
[07:43] | Hello? I think there’s a simpler explanation. | 应该有更简单的解释 |
[07:45] | You’re not going to find anything. | 你们什么都查不出来的 |
[07:47] | I’m fine! I want to see my mom! | 我没事 我要见我妈妈! |
[07:50] | So sedate her. | 给她打镇定剂 |
[07:52] | She won’t consent. | 她不会答应的 |
[07:53] | She’s a teenager. | 她才十几岁 |
[07:54] | No dad. Mom’s still in surgery. | 没有爸爸 妈妈还在手术 |
[07:57] | What do you want us to do? Hold her down? | 你想让我们怎么做 按倒她? |
[07:59] | Well, only until you inject her with a sedative. | 给她注射镇定剂之后 |
[08:01] | Then you can let her go. | 你才能放开她 |
[08:02] | We tried. Seriously? | -我们试过了 -真的? |
[08:04] | She’s strong and doesn’t care. | 她力气很大 不停挣扎 |
[08:06] | We’d have broken something | 我怕还没等注入镇静剂 |
[08:07] | before we can get her to sit still enough to inject her. | 就会先伤害到她的身体 |
[08:09] | So break her arm. | 那就打断她的手 |
[08:11] | She won’t mind. | 她不会在意的 |
[08:12] | – You’re cranky. | 你真变态 |
[08:13] | – I’m in pain. | 我很痛 |
[08:16] | Come on, let’s go break her arm. | 走 去打折她的手 |
[08:21] | Nurse Shortie, your biznitch, | 那个小护士 你女朋友 |
[08:23] | how long are you going to waste her time? | 你还准备跟她耗多久? |
[08:25] | I’m so glad we’re walking somewhere. | 真庆幸我们走的路有尽头 |
[08:27] | Another 60 feet, and this conversation is over. | 再走60英尺 就可以结束这段对话 |
[08:29] | When you guys are out of this program, Cameron will find somebody, | 等这段研究结束 Cameron会找到个伴 |
[08:31] | Chase will find eight somebodies, and you’ll be alone. | Chase会找到8个 而你就孤单一人了 |
[08:35] | Thirty feet. | 还有30英尺 |
[08:36] | You’ll date, and you’ll date, | 你不断地约会 |
[08:37] | but you’re the ultimate Darwinian. | 但你是终极达尔文主义者 |
[08:39] | You have to fight for everything. | 努力奋斗 |
[08:40] | – Anybody else would just slow you down. | 身边有人只会拖累你 |
[08:41] | – Yeah. | 是 |
[08:42] | I’m still with her, aren’t I? | 但我还和她在一起 不是吗? |
[08:45] | … | 我猜那是因为她没给你分手的借口 |
[08:46] | and you don’t have the guts to recognize your own reality. | 而你也没有勇气认清现实 |
[08:52] | I want to see my mother. | 我要见我妈妈! |
[08:54] | Hi again. | 又见面了 |
[08:56] | I’m sure I could say this without being condescending, | 我要是好声好气跟你说话 |
[08:58] | but then you’d get the false impression that I respect you, | 你会误以为我尊敬你… |
[09:01] | so you’re a kid, | 你是个孩子 |
[09:02] | you’re scared, you’re stalling, | 你很害怕 拖延时间 |
[09:04] | grow up. | 成熟点 |
[09:06] | I’m not scared. | 我没有害怕 |
[09:07] | I’m never scared. | 我从不害怕 |
[09:08] | See? How juvenile was that? | 看吧 这话多幼稚啊? |
[09:11] | You can’t feel pain. | 你没有痛觉 |
[09:12] | Nothing left but pleasure. | 只能感到快乐 |
[09:14] | Why don’t you tell me how wonderful that is? | 告诉我这种感觉多棒? |
[09:16] | It sucks. | 糟透了 |
[09:17] | Better than being in pain all the time. | 比持续疼痛好得多吧 |
[09:19] | Get in the chair. | 到椅子上去 |
[09:20] | Every morning, I have to check my eyes | 我每天早上都检查眼睛 |
[09:23] | to make sure I didn’t scratch a cornea in my sleep. | 看睡觉的时候有没有把角膜抓伤 |
[09:24] | Oh, God, stop. | 哦 天哪 别说了 |
[09:26] | I’m in a pool of tears here. | 泪流成河了 |
[09:28] | I can’t cry. Neither can I. | – 我不能哭 – 我也不行 |
[09:31] | Every morning, I check my eyes for jaundice | 每天早上 都要看下眼睛有没有黄疸 |
[09:35] | in case the Vicodin’s finally shot my liver. | 以免维柯丁最后弄坏了肝 |
[09:37] | I can’t run anywhere without examining all my toes | 不检查下脚趾有没肿 就哪也不能跑去 |
[09:41] | – for swelling. – I can’t run. | 我不能跑 |
[09:42] | Boys can’t hold me for too long because I can overheat. | 男生不能搂我太久 因为我身体会过热 |
[09:45] | Girls can’t hold me for too long because I only pay for an hour. | 女生不能搂我太久 因为只付一小时工钱 |
[09:48] | I need an alarm on my watch to remind me to go to the bathroom. | 需要闹铃提醒自己上厕所 |
[09:52] | Know how many humiliating experiences before I thought of that? | 在想到这主意之前 你知道有多少回羞辱的事情么? |
[09:54] | Bathroom is 50 feet from my office. | 厕所离办公室50英尺 |
[09:56] | Every drink of water, I weigh the pros and cons. | 喝个水都要权衡利弊 |
[09:59] | After everything I do, I self-check. | 什么事做完后 都要自我检查一番 |
[10:01] | Mouth, tongue, gums for cuts, | 嘴巴 舌头 牙床上有没有割伤 |
[10:03] | count teeth, check temperature, | 牙少了没 体温是否正常 |
[10:04] | fingers, toes and joints for swelling, | 手指 脚趾 关节是不是有肿起 |
[10:06] | skin for bruises. | 有没有擦伤到皮 |
[10:07] | I got shot. | 我挨过枪子 |
[10:14] | I sat on a stove when I was three. | 三岁时坐在炉子上 |
[10:16] | Want to see the coil marks? | 要欣赏一下印的圈圈么? |
[10:18] | – Yeah. – You think I’m lying? | – 好 – 你觉得我在扯谎? |
[10:19] | You think I would just want to check out your tuchus, as your people would say? | 你觉得我想观赏你屁屁 犹太人用词? |
[10:31] | Put her in the chair and run the test. | 把她放好 做见鬼的测试 |
[10:34] | If she moves again, give her nitrous. | 如果她再动弹 给她用氧化亚氮 (氧化亚氮: 俗名笑气 麻醉剂) |
[10:37] | You weren’t shot because of leg pain. You were shot because you’re a jerk. | 你中弹 不是因为腿痛 是因为你混蛋 |
[10:39] | Some think the two are connected. | 这两者不无联系 |
[10:50] | He didn’t have to do that. | 他没必要这么做 |
[10:51] | Yeah, he did. | 是 他这么做了 |
[10:53] | I’m sick? | 我确实病了? |
[10:54] | No, your EEG was normal. | 没有 脑电图没有问题 |
[10:56] | X-ray showed no break. | X光片上没有骨折 |
[10:58] | Blood tests showed no infections. | 血液检查没有显示感染 |
[10:59] | Urine indicated no… | 尿检没有… |
[11:02] | Hannah? Hannah? | |
[11:04] | Call a code! | 来人 |
[11:06] | Oh, God. | 哦 天哪 |
[11:08] | Need ice packs and cooling blankets. | 需要冰袋和降温毯 |
[11:11] | – Got saline in there? – She’s not flushed. | 有盐水么? |
[11:12] | She’s not sweating. You must be… | 她没有发红或流汗 |
[11:14] | She has a temperature of 105. | – 你肯定是- – 她体温105 (40.5摄氏度) |
[11:33] | Wow, she’s actually sick. | 哇 她的确是病了 |
[11:35] | We got her temperature down below boiling. | 把她的体温降下来了 |
[11:36] | It could be infection. | 可能是感染 |
[11:37] | No, LP showed normal proteins and no white blood cells. | 不 腰椎穿刺检测到正常的蛋白质 没有白细胞 |
[11:41] | High bilirubin. | 高胆红素 |
[11:42] | Could be a liver problem. | 可能问题在肝脏 |
[11:43] | – Nope, transaminases were normal. | 不是 转氨酶正常 |
[11:45] | – Could be drugs. | 磕药 |
[11:46] | She’s smoked pot since she was 11. | 她11岁就吸大麻 |
[11:47] | No again. | 也不是 |
[11:48] | Tox screen was clean. | 毒物筛检没有问题 |
[11:49] | We’re doing this case backwards. | 我们反着做 |
[11:51] | We do the tests, and then she gets sick? | 做了检查然后她得病了 |
[11:52] | Maybe we did something to her. | 也许是我们对她做了什么 |
[11:54] | Maybe she got sick after the tests. | 她在检查后得病 |
[11:55] | We should rerun them. | 应该重新做检测 |
[11:58] | And biopsy a spinal nerve. | 脊髓神经切片 |
[12:02] | You want to risk paralysis because she’s got a fever? | 因为发烧 你要让她冒瘫痪的危险? |
[12:05] | I want to risk paralysis because I don’t know what’s causing the fever. | 冒瘫痪的危险 因为不知道什么引起了发烧 |
[12:09] | – If it’s neurological… – It’s a fever. | – 是神经问题 – 是发烧! |
[12:11] | In a CIPA patient. | 在无痛症患的身上 |
[12:12] | Obviously things are different in her upstairs wiring. | 明显她身上情况有变化 在发出信号 |
[12:15] | And have been since the day she was born. | 从出生起一直如此 |
[12:17] | Yeah, it’s much more likely that whatever it is was cleverly waiting and hiding | 是 病症巧妙地躲藏着 |
[12:20] | until you guys were done testing. | 直到你们做完测试 |
[12:23] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[12:24] | You’re all against this, right? | 你们都反对是么? |
[12:27] | And you’re all going to stand on principle and refuse to do it, right? | 都要坚持原则抗命不遵? |
[12:32] | I’m going to get Cuddy’s approval. | 我要去Cuddy那里请旨 |
[12:37] | How long are we going to keep Hannah in the dark about her mother? | Hannah母亲的事 还要瞒她多久? |
[12:40] | Long as possible. | 越久越好 |
[12:43] | Side airbags should be standard. | 应该强制配备侧气囊的 (保护头部及胸腹的车内安全气囊) |
[12:45] | I’m sure she’ll agree. | 我肯定她会同意 |
[12:48] | She should know her mother’s situation. | 她应该被告知母亲的处境 |
[12:51] | Breaking that news is that surgeon’s problem. | 通知消息是外科医生的事了 |
[12:56] | Any word from House? | House那里有消息么? |
[12:57] | No. Well, maybe Cuddy will say no. | – 没有 – 也许Cuddy会反对 |
[13:02] | Cuddy never says no. | Cuddy从不反对(House) |
[13:03] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[13:04] | Nobody ever says no. | 没人说过不 |
[13:06] | We don’t say no. | 我们不反对 |
[13:07] | You don’t say no. | 是你不反对 |
[13:09] | He’ll come back. He’ll browbeat us. | 他会回来 吹胡子瞪眼 给出七大理由 |
[13:12] | He’ll give us seven reasons, and eventually we’ll fold. | 最终我们放弃 |
[13:13] | We all will, not just me. | 我们都会 不只是我 |
[13:17] | The only way we can avoid biopsying this kid’s spine | 避免脊髓神经切片的唯一途径是 |
[13:19] | is to find the answer some other way. | 另寻他法找到病因 |
[13:21] | All the tests were negative. | 所有测试结果都是阴性 |
[13:23] | We need a better history. | 需要更详尽的病史 |
[13:24] | How much more paperwork do you need? | 你还需要哪些文档? |
[13:26] | We’ve got pediatric records, a few dozen ER records, | 已经有了儿科记录 一打急诊记录 |
[13:29] | our own admission questionnaire. | 入院问卷 |
[13:32] | What’s the first question? | 你头一个问题是什么? |
[13:33] | Insurance coverage. | 保险条款 |
[13:34] | Okay, second question. | 好吧 第二个 |
[13:36] | Just make your point. | 直接说就好了 |
[13:39] | “Where does it hurt?” | 哪里疼? |
[13:41] | If we knew where it hurt, we could diagnose her. | 如果知道她哪疼 我们就可以诊断 |
[13:43] | You do know CIPA means she can’t feel pain. | 你知道无痛症感觉不到疼痛吧? |
[13:45] | No, CIPA means she’s insensitive to pain. | 不 无痛症是说她对疼痛不敏感 |
[13:48] | She still has scattered nerve fibers that could conduct pain, | 她还是有分散的神经纤维可以传导痛觉 |
[13:51] | but the signals don’t make it to the brain. | 但信号传导不到大脑 |
[13:53] | What if we give her more pain signals, | 给她更多痛觉信号会怎么样? |
[13:57] | a lot more pain signals? | 很多痛觉信号 |
[13:58] | Maybe some of them will make it through. | 也许其中一些能传导成功 |
[14:00] | You want to torture her? | 你要折磨她? |
[14:01] | No. | 不 |
[14:03] | Yes, we do this to anybody else, it’s torture. | 对别人是折磨 |
[14:06] | Doing it to her is no different than pricking a finger. | 对她 和扎扎手指头没区别 |
[14:09] | We keep poking sharp sticks into her, | 在她身上刺探 |
[14:11] | eventually we’ll find the part that’s already tender. | 直至找到本就疼痛的地方 |
[14:18] | So what does a Dean of Medicine do? | 院长干什么? |
[14:21] | Oh, can we please not talk about that? | 能不能不谈工作? |
[14:24] | I will talk about anything else. | 别的都畅谈不忌 |
[14:25] | I’m just trying to get away from work. | 我只想逃离工作 |
[14:27] | Metaphorically, | 你作比喻吧 |
[14:29] | because geographically, the coffee place | 因为这家和医院毗邻的咖啡店 |
[14:32] | around the corner from the hospital probably isn’t the furthest you could get. | 不是你能到达最远的距离吧 |
[14:35] | Well, the snow! | 但你看这雪 |
[14:36] | The roads are clearing, | 道路在清理 |
[14:38] | but it’s a good place to beat a retreat from. | 但这儿撤退起来方便 |
[14:43] | You usually expect your dates to go wrong? | 你对约会不寄予很高期望? |
[14:45] | Experience has taught me to have an escape route. | 我学会要找条撤离的路径 |
[14:48] | Well, low expectations, that’s in my favor. | 放低期望值 我的最爱之一 |
[14:58] | Whatever happens, | 不管发生什么 |
[15:00] | I need you to understand | 你要明白 我生活中 |
[15:02] | that there are certain aspects to my life I’m not happy about. | 有些恼人的部分 |
[15:06] | Need a nerve biopsy. | 要做脊髓神经切片 |
[15:09] | And you had to come here personally to tell me that? | 你亲自跑来对我说 |
[15:11] | And how did you even know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这儿? |
[15:13] | I had to bring the file, | 我得拿文件来 |
[15:15] | and this was the most noncommittal location in walking distance. | 这里是步行可达范围内最无需承诺的地方 |
[15:19] | You left your car keys in your desk. | 你的车钥匙放在桌上 |
[15:22] | Greg House! Greg House. | |
[15:24] | You two must have met online. | 你们肯定是网上认识的 |
[15:26] | Either that, or you’ve got a friend who secretly hates you. | 不然 肯定是恨你的朋友撮合的 |
[15:30] | Don Herrick Don Herrick. | |
[15:32] | Yeah, we connected through SingleBallroomDanceLovers.com. | 我们通过单身爱舞网站认识 |
[15:40] | Why would he volunteer that information? | 他为什么不打自招? |
[15:43] | Why would I hide it? | 我为什么要隐瞒? |
[15:44] | You didn’t tell him that anything he said would be held against you? | 你没警告他别多嘴 不然都会被我利用打击你 |
[15:47] | So what line of work are you in? | 你干什么的? |
[15:49] | Auto maintenance, | 汽车维护 |
[15:51] | changing oil and filters. | 更换滤清器 |
[15:53] | Great, ’cause my place overcharges. | 太好了 我去的那家乱收费 |
[15:55] | Can’t trust anything you guys say. | 不能相信你们这些人所说的 |
[15:57] | Where are you located? | 你的店在哪里? |
[15:58] | In 14 states. | 分布在14个州 |
[16:00] | I own Eastern Lube. | 我是东部润滑油的老板 |
[16:06] | Most CIPA complications are infection, and she’s got a fever. | 无痛症通常并发感染 她发烧 |
[16:10] | LP? Urine? | 腰椎穿刺 尿检? |
[16:12] | Clean. Normal. | 正常 没有发现 |
[16:14] | Same with the white-blood-cell count. | 白细胞计数也正常 |
[16:15] | – Cancer? | 癌症? |
[16:16] | – Nothing on the scan. | 扫描没有发现 |
[16:17] | I think it’s her nerves messing with the temperature control. | 我认为是神经紊乱了温度控制 |
[16:20] | Amyloid, sarcoid, | 淀粉样变性病 肉瘤样病 |
[16:21] | there’s a lot of candidates. | 候选者太多 |
[16:23] | I want a biopsy. | 需要做活检 |
[16:24] | Fine, | 好吧 |
[16:25] | if that’s what you need, go get it. | 非得这样 你就去做 |
[16:31] | He seems a lot nicer than that one from WiccaNeedsADaddyFigure.com. | 他比那”小巫要个爸爸”网站的家伙好多了 |
[16:43] | One of these is warm, and the other is very hot. | 一杯温水 一杯滚烫 |
[16:51] | Start here. Move to the hot one. | 从这杯开始 再放入那杯 |
[16:53] | Just a few seconds, then back. | 停留几秒钟 再重复 |
[16:56] | We’re going to monitor activity in your brain while you do it. | 我们监控你脑部活动 |
[16:59] | If you feel any response to the heat, it could indicate a vascular problem. | 要是你感到热 可能是血管疾病 |
[17:09] | How’s my mom doing? | 我妈妈怎么样了? |
[17:11] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[17:13] | Do you feel anything? | 你有感觉吗? |
[17:15] | No. What does “okay” mean? | 没有 还好是什么意思? |
[17:19] | She’s still in surgery. | 她还在手术中 |
[17:20] | They tell me it’s going okay. | 据说会没事 |
[17:22] | Can you take your hand out? | 可以把手拿出来了 |
[17:23] | And you didn’t ask anything else? | 你怎么不问更多? |
[17:26] | Take your hand out of the water. | 把手从水杯里拿出来 |
[17:28] | What’s going on with my mother? | 我妈妈到底怎么了? |
[17:33] | Hannah Hannah! | |
[17:36] | You just got second-degree burns. | 你让自己二级烧伤了 |
[17:39] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[17:41] | What’s going on with my mother? | 我妈妈怎么样了? |
[17:42] | Is she going to die? | 她会死吗? |
[17:43] | They said she’s okay. | 据说她会好起来 |
[17:45] | Surgery this long is typical when there are internal injuries. | 有内伤时 长时间的手术很平常 |
[17:50] | Naloxone and kinase proteins in. | 注入纳络酮(解麻醉剂中毒)和蛋白激酶 |
[17:53] | And that’s going to make me feel pain? | 这样我就会感到疼了? |
[17:55] | I didn’t feel anything when you guys screwed this thing into my head. | 你们用螺栓固定我脑袋时 我没一点感觉 |
[17:57] | It’ll replace missing chemicals in your nerves, | 这将替换你神经中的化学物质 |
[17:59] | heighten sensitivity. | 提高灵敏度 |
[18:01] | We’re going to be drilling directly into your skull. | 就要在你颅骨上钻孔 |
[18:03] | A response should indicate sarcoma. | 如果你有感觉 可能是肉瘤 |
[18:06] | What does it feel like? | 是什么感觉? |
[18:08] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[18:10] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:15] | Bone pain is the worst there is, | 骨痛是最厉害的 |
[18:17] | so you need to let me know as soon as you feel anything. | 你有了感觉马上告诉我们 |
[18:20] | She’s ready. | 可以开始 |
[18:23] | So, what, I just sit here while you guys drill a hole in me? | 你们在我头上钻洞时 我就干坐着? |
[18:28] | You wanna talk? | 能说说话吗? |
[18:31] | Just you and your mom, huh? | 就你和妈妈两个? |
[18:33] | You two must be pretty close. | 你们肯定很亲近 |
[18:35] | We were, | 是的 |
[18:36] | until I got arrested. | 直到我被拘留 |
[18:38] | Third time. | 第三次 |
[18:40] | – Drugs? – Fights. | – 毒品 – 打架 |
[18:42] | You got an advantage. | 你有优势 |
[18:43] | Not really. | 也不是 |
[18:44] | Never know when to stop. | 不知道什么时候该停 |
[18:46] | You piss a lot of people off, or are you just trying to piss off your mom? | 你跟很多人作对 还是你只想惹恼你妈妈? |
[18:50] | Those are pretty much the only two choices you have. | 其实只有这两个选择 |
[18:57] | Hannah? You want us to stop? Stop the drill! | Hannah 你要我们停下吗? |
[19:01] | Stop the drill! | 停下颅钻 |
[19:11] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[19:12] | What did you feel? | 什么感觉? |
[19:14] | Where did you feel it? | 哪里有感觉? |
[19:16] | Hannah, I need to know how it hurt. | Hannah 我得知道你哪里疼 |
[19:25] | Hannah! Hannah! | |
[19:32] | I am so tired of this. | 我厌倦了 |
[19:35] | Did you know that the new nurse | 你知道心血管科新来的护士 |
[19:37] | from Cardiology is sleeping with that weird lawyer | 和董事局的怪律师好上了? |
[19:41] | He has 11 fingers? | 他有11根手指? |
[19:43] | How do you not notice that? | 你怎么会没注意到? |
[19:46] | The nurse used to be a man. | 那个护士曾经是男人 |
[19:49] | – She’s not anymore? | 她现在不是了? |
[19:50] | – But we can’t talk about that. | 我们不说这些 |
[19:52] | – I thought we were. | 我们在说 |
[19:52] | – We were supposed to talk about that. | 我们本来要谈这些的 |
[19:54] | I came here to talk about that, | 我来就是告诉你这个 |
[19:55] | but on the way up, I ran into Cameron. | 可来的路上 我遇到Cameron |
[19:57] | You’ve got a CIPA patient? | 你有个无痛症患者 |
[19:59] | Tranny nurse is more interesting. | 变性护士更有趣 |
[20:02] | Oh, it’s way more interesting, | 这可有趣多了 |
[20:03] | but instead I’ve got to be your conscience. | 可我又得当你的良心 |
[20:05] | I’m tired of being your conscience. | 我厌倦唤起你的道德观念 |
[20:06] | I don’t enjoy being your conscience. | 我不享受当你的良心 |
[20:08] | – No one enjoys… – You’re studying her. | – 没人享受 – 你在研究她 |
[20:10] | She’s actually sick. | 她确实病了 |
[20:11] | Which you found out after you took her on. | 你把她绑走后才发现的 |
[20:13] | I was curious. | 我好奇 |
[20:14] | Since I’m not a cat, that’s not dangerous. | 因为我不是猫 好奇不危险 (谚语: 好奇害死猫) |
[20:16] | I don’t think that metaphor was designed to actually warn cats. | 这句谚语不是用来警惕猫的 |
[20:20] | You don’t care about her illness. You care about CIPA, | 你不关心她的病情 你在乎的是无痛症 |
[20:22] | which means your focus is going to be on getting your answers, not hers. | 你的注意力集中在获取你的答案 而不她的 |
[20:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Forewarned is forearmed. | 先有所知 先有所备 |
[20:28] | What do you think you’re going to figure out? | 你想弄明白什么? |
[20:30] | Do you think her lack of pain is somehow the answer to your pain? | 你以为她缺少痛觉的症状 能解决你的疼痛? |
[20:34] | I think if you’d stop talking to Cameron, | 要是你不跟Cameron说话 当下 |
[20:37] | then right now we could be ranking nurses in order of do-ability. | 我们就可以给护士排排名次 |
[20:41] | – I need you. | 有情况 |
[20:41] | – What did the nerve biopsy show? | 脊椎神经切片有发现? |
[20:42] | – Never did it. | 没做 |
[20:43] | – Well, then do it. | 那就做 |
[20:44] | – Can’t. – Why? | – 做不了 – 为什么? |
[20:45] | She’s gonna jump off the lobby balcony. | 她要从大厅扶栏往下跳 |
[20:48] | You think I can catch her? | 你觉得我接得住她? |
[20:54] | – Get away from me! | 离远点! |
[20:55] | – I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[20:56] | Yes, you are. | 你会 |
[20:57] | You’re just jealous I can do anything. | 你嫉妒我什么都能做 |
[20:59] | Hannah, you’re having a paranoid delusion. | Hannah出现了迫害妄想 |
[21:01] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[21:02] | Did you think she would? | 觉得她会跳 |
[21:03] | This is real. You want me to be in pain. | 这是真的 你们要我痛苦 |
[21:05] | You even said so. | 你们自己说的 |
[21:06] | If we wanted to hurt you, we’d let you jump. | 如果我们想伤害你 不会拦着你 |
[21:09] | Just let me see my mother. | 让我看看我妈 |
[21:11] | Fine, we’ll take you to our OR observation room. | 好 这就带你去手术观察室 |
[21:14] | – I don’t believe you! | 不相信你! |
[21:15] | – Your mother is fine. | 你妈妈没事 |
[21:16] | – I just spoke to her surgeon. | 我刚和她外科医生谈过 |
[21:17] | – I don’t believe you! | 我不相信你! |
[21:18] | Hannah, what do you want from us? | Hannah 你要我们怎么做? |
[21:20] | What do you want us to do? | 要我们做什么? |
[21:23] | I can’t feel my legs. | 我感觉不到腿 |
[21:24] | You’re trying to pull the same stunt twice in 10 minutes. | 你要是想在10分钟内故技重施 |
[21:27] | I’m not pretending. | 不是装出来的 |
[21:28] | They don’t hurt. They’re just… They’re… | 腿不疼 感觉不到了 |
[21:47] | Anything? | 有感觉吗? |
[21:49] | We’re not looking for pain. | 不只是疼痛感 |
[21:50] | Anything at all? Pressure? Nothing. | – 什么感觉都行 刺压? – 没感觉 |
[21:52] | You have six broken bones, | 你六根骨头碎了 |
[21:54] | a fever, a concussion, erratic heart rhythms | 发烧 脑震荡 心律不齐 |
[21:56] | and a complete lack of sensation below the waist. | 腰部之下完全失去知觉 |
[21:59] | I feel fine. | 我感觉挺好 |
[22:02] | Is my mother out of surgery yet? | 我妈妈手术做完了吗? |
[22:05] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[22:07] | This is excellent. | 幸运极了 |
[22:10] | The paranoia seems to have dissipated, | 妄想症状消失了 |
[22:11] | but her vitals keep getting worse. | 但生命垂危 |
[22:13] | She could be dead in hours. | 可能会在数小时内死去 |
[22:14] | But if you’re gonna die a miserable, lingering death, | 如果饱受煎熬慢慢死去 |
[22:18] | pain-free is the way to do it. | 没有痛觉幸运至极 |
[22:20] | Are we sure the fall didn’t cause the paralysis? | 你确定不是跌落导致瘫痪? |
[22:21] | The paralysis caused the fall. | 瘫痪导致跌落 |
[22:24] | Spine’s clean. | 脊椎没事 |
[22:25] | No vertebral fractures or spinal cord compression. | 没有骨折或脊髓损伤 |
[22:28] | Even better. | 更好了 |
[22:29] | The nuttiness and paralysis | 疯疯癫癫还瘫痪 |
[22:31] | mean there’s definitely a neurological component. | 意味着一定有某个神经部件出问题 |
[22:33] | Could be a nerve disease. | 可能是神经病变 |
[22:35] | Which is why we need to look at the nerve that you didn’t biopsy. | 所以我们需要检查神经切片 你却没有做 |
[22:38] | There are other tests. | 还有别的检查 |
[22:39] | HIV? Syphilis? | 艾滋病 梅毒? |
[22:42] | She was negative for all STDs. Vascular? No, ANA was negative. | 所有性病检测都呈阴性 血管疾病 不 抗核抗体呈阴性 |
[22:46] | Cerebral clot? No, MRI was… | 脑栓 不 核磁共振 |
[22:48] | Thyroid storm. | 甲亢危象 (甲亢病程中出现的一种严重并发症) |
[22:52] | Makes sense given her glucose reaction was slow, | 有理 她糖反映迟缓 |
[22:55] | and potassium’s down. | 血钾也降低了 |
[22:58] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[22:59] | I’ll check with an endocrinologist. | 我去和内分泌学家会诊 |
[23:02] | Bennett’s on call. | Bennett值班 |
[23:03] | Perfect. | 太好了 |
[23:18] | – No. | 不是吧 |
[23:19] | – Need a consult. | 需要会诊 |
[23:20] | I already okayed your nerve biopsy. | 我已经同意了你做神经切片 |
[23:22] | Need an endocrinologist. | 需要内分泌学家 |
[23:24] | Bennett’s on call. | Bennett值班 |
[23:25] | Won’t pick up. | 不接电话 |
[23:26] | His cell phone must be broken. | 他的手机肯定坏了 |
[23:28] | Mine’s working. | 我的手机可没坏 |
[23:29] | Had to give you the file. | 必须给你看资料 |
[23:34] | I assume you’re thinking thyroid storm. | 我猜你怀疑是甲亢危象 |
[23:36] | Have you done a hormone panel? | 有没有做激素检测? |
[23:38] | Normal. TSH was on the low side. | 正常 促甲状腺激素水平较低 |
[23:42] | Is that a cheery fire I hear crackling nearby? | 壁炉是不是烧着火? |
[23:45] | No, | 没有 |
[23:46] | what about CPK enzymes? | CPK(肌酸磷酸激酶)怎么样? |
[23:48] | Elevated, 275. | 提高了 275 |
[23:51] | People light fires for themselves, | 人家若是为了自己点燃炉火 |
[23:53] | but then they don’t deny it. | 定然不会矢口否认 |
[23:56] | He’s here? | 他在这儿 |
[23:58] | CPK isn’t high enough. | CPK还不够高 |
[23:59] | Potassium’s what you’d expect because of the bronchodilators. | 血钾提高是因为支气管扩张剂的缘故 |
[24:02] | Oh, my God! | 老天! |
[24:05] | You’re not wearing a bra. | 你没戴文胸 |
[24:06] | It’s not thyroid storm. | 这不是甲亢危象 |
[24:07] | You just met him. | 你们才刚见面 |
[24:08] | I like him, | 我喜欢他 |
[24:09] | and I like sex. | 也喜欢做爱 |
[24:11] | Do I need to stitch a letter on my tops? | 用不用我在胸口刺上字? |
[24:13] | No. | 不用 |
[24:14] | Might be worth taking out an ad in the local papers. | 不过或许可以在当地报纸上登个广告 |
[24:21] | Do you like me, House? | 你喜欢我吗 House? |
[24:25] | I was on the phone with Bennett 15 minutes ago. | 我15分钟前刚和Bennett通过电话 |
[24:27] | His cell phone’s working. | 他的手机没出问题 |
[24:29] | Your MO is to avoid me at all costs, | 你原本不惜一切躲避我 |
[24:32] | and suddenly you need my input on every move you make. I can only assume | 突然 你需要我拨一拨 你动一动 |
[24:35] | it’s because I’m on a date. | 我只好认为 这是因为我在约会 |
[24:38] | When we met, I noticed… | 见面时 我注意到 |
[24:39] | You noticed he was a Shriner because of the way he parted his hair. | 你注意到他是秘密兄弟会员 因他头发分路样子 |
[24:41] | You noticed he was a mama’s boy | 你注意到他是个乖宝宝 |
[24:42] | because of the way he blinked his left eye. | 因为他眨左眼的样子 |
[24:44] | I’m not interested. I’m not impressed. | 我不感兴趣 我不受你影响 |
[24:47] | There are only two reasons | 只有两个原因 |
[24:48] | anyone would want to screw with me tonight. | 有人想要破坏我今晚的好事 |
[24:50] | Either they’re an altruistic decent person | 要么 他是个无私的正派人 |
[24:51] | who’s worried about my well-being, | 只是为了我的幸福着想 |
[24:54] | or they want me for themselves. | 要么他是自己想得到我 |
[24:59] | You left out the third option. | 你漏了第三个可能性 |
[25:01] | Evil bastard who just wants to mess with other people’s happiness. | 想破坏别人幸福的魔鬼 |
[25:10] | Good night, House. | 晚安 House |
[25:22] | We won’t be bothered again. | 不会再有打扰了 |
[25:27] | It’s late. I should go. | 太晚了 |
[25:29] | Why? | – 我该走了 – 为什么? |
[25:33] | I part my hair on the left, and I’m a Shriner? | 我把头发分在左边 还是个秘密兄弟会成员 |
[25:35] | You heard the conversation? | 你听到谈话了 |
[25:38] | I’m not interested in him. | 我对他不感兴趣 |
[25:40] | I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[25:41] | I only said those things so that he wouldn’t come back. | 我这么说 只是让他不要再回来 |
[25:48] | I don’t really care about my job. | 我并不热衷于我的工作 |
[25:50] | I do it well. I provide a service, | 我干得不错 提供服务 |
[25:52] | but my goal was always to make enough money | 但我的目标是赚足够的钱 |
[25:55] | to do the things I really like. | 去做我真正喜欢的事 |
[25:57] | Music, travel… | 音乐 旅行 |
[25:59] | I like those things, too. | 这些我也喜欢 |
[26:01] | You like them, but they’re not really important to you. | 你是喜欢 但这些对你并不至关重要 |
[26:05] | I don’t know whether it’s House, | 我不知道是因为House |
[26:07] | your job, or if you just thrive on conflict, | 你的工作 还是冲突让你生机勃勃 |
[26:12] | but you should hear yourself when you’re talking to him. | 你该留意 你跟他说话时候的样子 |
[26:16] | Nothing else in the world’s going on. | 心无旁骛 |
[26:19] | You’re focused, confident, compelling. | 你专心 自信 夺目 |
[26:25] | Don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误解了 |
[26:28] | but I’d like to go out with that woman. | 我想跟那个女人约会 |
[26:34] | I can get her on the phone. | 我可以让她听电话 |
[26:49] | Where did you go? | 你去了哪里? |
[26:50] | She’s getting worse. | 她情况更糟了 |
[26:51] | It’s not thyroid storm. | 不是甲亢危象 |
[26:53] | Give me a spinal nerve. | 做脊髓神经切片 |
[26:54] | There are still other tests. | 还有别的检测 |
[26:56] | She just said the girl is getting worse. | 她刚说了女孩在恶化 |
[26:57] | You really want to wait? | 你们还想等待 |
[27:07] | We’ll be risking infection, maybe make the paralysis worse. | 会有感染的风险 还可能使瘫痪恶化 |
[27:09] | It is worse, | 已经恶化了 |
[27:11] | and we’re making it worse than worse? Do the biopsy. | 我们让它越来越糟 做切片 |
[27:13] | We could paralyze her and get no useful information. | 可能会使她瘫痪 却一无所获 |
[27:15] | Do the biopsy. | 做切片 |
[27:16] | If you’re thinking peripheral neuropathy, | 如果是外周神经疾病 |
[27:18] | we should take a nerve a little further away from the spine. | 该选择离脊髓稍远的神经 |
[27:20] | A little further from the truth. | 离真相也远了 |
[27:21] | We’re talking paralysis. | 牵涉到瘫痪 |
[27:22] | There’s a good chance the spine is relevant. | 很有可能是脊髓相关 |
[27:24] | If this thing is progressing, | 若病情发展 |
[27:26] | it could kill her in hours. | 要不了几小时 她就死了 |
[27:29] | Give me back my papers. | 把论文还给我 |
[27:31] | Is he asking for a spinal nerve? | 他是不是坚持要脊髓神经? |
[27:34] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[27:35] | Give us a minute. | 让我们单独谈 |
[27:43] | Did you know they recently found a protein that speeds up nerve growth? | 你可知道 最近发现一种蛋白质 能加速神经生长? |
[27:47] | Fascinating stuff. | 多奇妙 |
[27:48] | If you put that protein with the insulation from a spinal nerve, | 如果在脊髓神经的绝缘层放上这种蛋白质 |
[27:52] | you could grow your own little garden. | 就能种植自己的小花园 |
[27:54] | If that spinal nerve… Yeah, yeah, yeah, | – 如果这根脊髓神经 – 是 是 |
[27:56] | if it happened to come from a person with CIPA, | 如果恰好是来自无痛病患者 |
[27:58] | I can grow pain-free nerves and graft them into my own leg. | 那就可以培育无痛觉神经 并植入自己的腿 |
[28:01] | What an evil plan! | 好个邪恶的计划 |
[28:02] | You’d have to be on immunosuppressors for life. | 你得终身用免疫抑制剂 |
[28:04] | Risk of infection, shorter lifespan… | 冒感染的风险 缩短寿命 |
[28:06] | Shorter but normal. | 短是短 可正常了 |
[28:09] | Usually jealousy expresses itself by trying | 嫉妒通常表现的方式 |
[28:11] | to destroy what someone has. | 是想摧毁别人拥有的 |
[28:14] | You’re more ambitious. | 你更雄心勃勃 |
[28:15] | You actually want to change medical fact | 你想歪曲医学事实来达到目的 |
[28:21] | You’re risking your patient’s life. | 你用患者的生命来冒险 |
[28:22] | That’s how medical fact changes. | 这样医学事实才会进步 |
[28:24] | A doctor risks… | 医生冒险 |
[28:25] | To serve their patient’s health, | 是为了患者的健康 |
[28:28] | not their own. | 不是为了自己的 |
[28:28] | This is medically justified. | 这诊断没有错 |
[28:30] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[28:32] | Are you sure that | 你肯定 |
[28:34] | you’re the right one to be making this call? | 你能够做这个判断? |
[28:47] | Biopsy whatever nerve you figure you could safely get at. | 切片检查能安全取得的神经 |
[28:51] | God, Wilson’s annoying. | 天 Wilson真是讨厌 |
[28:56] | Past 3:00 a.m. on Valentine’s Day night. | 情人节凌晨3点 |
[28:59] | I assume you had a date with Wendy. | 我知道你和Wendy有约 |
[29:01] | She’ll survive. She knows the deal. | 她没事 知道规矩 |
[29:04] | – You’re lucky. | 你真幸运 |
[29:05] | – I know. | 我是 |
[29:06] | Someday, when there’s time, | 以后等有了时间 |
[29:08] | I would like to actually have a social life. | 我也想有社交生活 |
[29:10] | Someday? Come on. | 有朝一日? |
[29:12] | If there’s one thing a good-looking woman | 一个漂亮的女人 |
[29:14] | can have whenever she wants, it’s a social life. | 想要社交生活最容易不过 |
[29:17] | You mean a sex life. | 你指性爱生活 |
[29:18] | There’s nothing wrong with a little companionship | 有个陪伴不是错 |
[29:21] | until the real thing comes along. | 在认真的感情到来之前 |
[29:22] | I had the real thing. | 我有过认真的感情 |
[29:23] | Forgive me if I don’t want to settle. | 我只是不想安定下来 |
[29:26] | – Right. | 是么 |
[29:27] | – What does that mean? | 这什么意思? |
[29:29] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:30] | You think I didn’t have the real thing? | 你认为我没有过真正的感情? |
[29:32] | I have no idea what you had. | 我不知道你有过什么 |
[29:35] | And yet you’re judging it. | 而你就下了判断 |
[29:38] | It’s late. I’m cranky. Sorry. | 熬夜让我暴躁 对不起 |
[29:41] | I didn’t have the real thing. | 你认为我没有过真情? |
[29:43] | How could you even know? | 你根本不知道 |
[29:44] | You married a dying man. | 你和一个垂死的男人结婚 |
[29:47] | You thought, “Six months, a year, it’ll be tough, | 你想的是 6个月或一年 会很艰难 |
[29:50] | “but then I’ll recover, and I’ll have the rest of my life.” | 但我能挺过来 还能继续自己的生活 |
[29:53] | It’s like willingly getting the flu | 就好像不小心得感冒 |
[29:54] | or joining the Peace Corps, | 或是不得已加入和平队 (文化外交志愿者) |
[29:56] | short-term. | 短期的 |
[29:57] | Wow, you nailed it. | 一针见血 |
[29:59] | It’s basically like a wasted weekend. | 就好比是浪费的周末 |
[30:01] | The sacrifices you made were huge, | 你做出的牺牲是巨大的 |
[30:04] | but they were at the height of your love for him. | 但你对他的爱仅此而已 |
[30:07] | Commitment is only commitment | 承诺之所以是承诺 |
[30:09] | because it has no expiration date. | 是因为没有到期日 |
[30:11] | You stand next to someone | 你站在一人身旁 |
[30:12] | and watch them floss for 30 years | 看他用牙线30年 |
[30:14] | like my parents have, | 像我父母那样 |
[30:16] | then ask for sacrifices. | 这才叫牺牲 |
[30:18] | That’s how you know the real thing. | 才会懂得什么叫做真感情 |
[30:29] | Cameron Cameron, | |
[30:31] | I wasn’t criticizing you. | 我不是指责你 |
[30:34] | People who avoid commitment are people who know what a big thing it is. | 躲避承诺的人 明白它有多沉重 |
[30:46] | This isn’t right. | 这不对劲 |
[30:52] | CIPA can’t cause this much degeneration. | 无痛症不会导致这样的变性 |
[30:55] | A few nerve fibers we teased out of the center | 从中央切取的一些神经纤维 |
[30:57] | have some insulation left, | 还有部分绝缘层 |
[30:58] | but the insulation around the bundles has been stripped bare. | 但神经束周围的绝缘层都剥落了 |
[31:01] | Means the damage must be coming from the outside in. | 意味着损伤是来自外部 |
[31:03] | Which means it’s secondary demyelination, | 这是次发脱髓鞘病变 |
[31:05] | which means the source is somewhere else, | 病源在别处 |
[31:07] | which tells us it’s not a nerve disease. | 不是神经疾病 |
[31:09] | It’s something systemic that’s affecting the nerves, | 是全身性的病 影响到了神经 |
[31:12] | which means that we need to… | 我们该 |
[31:15] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[31:17] | Kid’s mom is finally out of surgery. | 孩子的妈妈终于手术告一段落 |
[31:20] | I’ll be right back. | 去去就来 |
[31:26] | So what? | 那又怎样? |
[31:27] | Hannah should see her. | Hannah该见见她 |
[31:28] | Yes, immediately after we’re done chatting about saving her life. | 在我们讨论完怎么救她后 她马上就能去 |
[31:33] | Most likely causes are metabolic. | 最有可能是代谢类疾病 |
[31:35] | They found brain swelling. | 她脑肿胀 |
[31:36] | They’re prepping her mother for another surgery. | 就要准备让她做另一项手术 |
[31:38] | Again, so what? | 那又怎样? |
[31:40] | Get a nurse to take the kid. | 叫个护士送孩子去 |
[31:42] | There are more than 60 different metabolic conditions | 有多过60种代谢类疾病 |
[31:45] | that could account for what she’s got. | 会引起她现在的症状 |
[31:46] | There’s only three of you guys. | 我可只有你们3个人 |
[31:47] | – She’s scared. | 她吓坏了 |
[31:49] | – She should be. | 肯定的 |
[31:50] | She’ll die if we don’t diagnose her. | 如果我们不诊断出 她会死 |
[31:52] | So diagnose her. | 那就诊断出她 |
[32:04] | Mom? | 妈 |
[32:21] | How bad is it? | 有多严重? |
[32:27] | Are you okay? | 你好吗? |
[32:30] | I’m okay, Mom. | 我没事 妈妈 |
[32:33] | I’ll get better. I always get better. | 我会好的 我总是会好 |
[32:35] | Are you checking yourself, your temperature? | 你检查过自己了 量体温? |
[32:41] | Mom, could you just let it go? | 妈妈 你能不能别管了? |
[32:44] | You shouldn’t be worrying. | 你现在不该担心 |
[32:46] | Baby, I’m sorry. | 宝贝 是我不好 |
[32:50] | I should have seen that car coming. | 我该留心有车子开过来 |
[32:52] | No, | 不 |
[32:54] | Mom, I did this to myself. I screwed up. | 我是自作自受 |
[32:58] | You were right. You were right, and I was wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[33:02] | No. No. | 不 |
[33:05] | I shouldn’t have gone out on the ice. | 我不该下雪天跑出去 |
[33:08] | I shouldn’t have fallen down, | 我不该摔跤 |
[33:12] | and I shouldn’t have made you rush me to an ER | 我不该让你 |
[33:13] | for the 10th time this year. | 今年第十次送我进急诊室 |
[33:22] | Mom? | 妈? |
[33:27] | – Mom? – You okay? | 妈妈 你怎么了? |
[33:30] | They have to take her back to surgery. | 得送她继续去做手术 |
[33:32] | Hannah, your BP is way up. | Hannah 你的血压升高 |
[33:34] | We need to get you some rest. | 得休息一下 |
[33:38] | My hand’s wet. | 我的手湿了 |
[33:40] | You’re crying. | 你哭了 |
[33:42] | I can’t cry. | 我不会哭 |
[33:50] | My head’s killing me. | 头疼死了 |
[34:01] | So what does the pain tell us? | 疼痛能告诉我们什么? |
[34:05] | No tingling or itching, so we can rule out… | 没有刺痛麻痒 可以排除 |
[34:06] | It tells us nothing. | 什么都证实不了 |
[34:07] | It wasn’t physical pain. It was emotional. | 不是身体疼痛 是情感 |
[34:09] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:11] | What were they doing when | 她有了头痛时 她们在干什么? |
[34:14] | she got the headache? | 你说她们在争执 |
[34:15] | They weren’t really arguing. She was just frustrated. | 她们不是真的吵架 |
[34:16] | What were they arguing about? | 她只是很沮丧 |
[34:18] | … | 她们在吵什么? |
[34:19] | Whose fault it was. | 谁的过错 |
[34:22] | Peripheral neuropathy, fever | 外周神经疾病 发烧 |
[34:25] | and intermittent paranoia. | 间歇性妄想症 |
[34:27] | Lots of metabolic conditions can explain those things. | 很多代谢疾病都能引发 |
[34:30] | What if we add guilt? | 再加上内疚会怎样? |
[34:33] | Guilt? As a symptom? | 内疚作为症状? |
[34:35] | Alzheimer’s can cause euphoria, pain causes depression, | 阿尔兹海默症能引发欣快 疼痛引发消沉 |
[34:39] | and B12 deficiency causes guilt, | 维生素B12缺乏引发内疚 |
[34:41] | along with all that other stuff. | 综合其他的 |
[34:43] | If she felt guilty, | 如果她感到内疚 |
[34:44] | she wouldn’t be making her mother’s life miserable. | 就不会让她妈妈生活不好过 |
[34:46] | She wouldn’t be getting in fights, | 她就不会打架 |
[34:47] | getting arrested. | 被拘留 |
[34:48] | Maybe she’s fighting because she feels guilty. | 也许她打架就是因为感到内疚 |
[34:50] | She’s showing her mom she can take stupid risks and still be safe. | 她想证明给妈妈看 即使胡乱犯险 她还能平安 |
[34:54] | … | 这是有逻辑的思维 |
[34:55] | If guilt is a symptom, it’s caused by the illness, | 如果内疚是疾病引起的症状 |
[34:57] | not by a thought process, | 而不是思维过程的产物 |
[34:59] | and it would have to be new. | 而且应该是新的症状 |
[35:00] | Couple years ago, she was a model student. | 几年前 她是模仿学生 |
[35:01] | This is pointless. If the headache was caused by guilt, | 没意义 如果头痛是由内疚引起的 |
[35:03] | she has a B12 deficiency. | 她缺乏维生素B12 |
[35:05] | If it’s just because she was sad, it’s meaningless. | 如果只是因为她心里难过 |
[35:06] | How the hell do we test for that? | 那就没办法 用什么来证明? |
[35:11] | … | 如果她转好 那我是对的 |
[35:13] | We already did. | 已经给了 |
[35:15] | ER gave her B12 when she was admitted, | 急诊室在她入院时就给过B12 |
[35:18] | part of a multivitamin supplement. | 多种维生素补充剂 |
[35:20] | Apparently, she’s just sad. | 很明显 她是难过 |
[35:28] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还没走? |
[35:30] | Trying to get a couple pages into a drug trial. | 想让病人试验一下新药 |
[35:32] | Paperwork’s due tomorrow. | 明天要交书面文件 |
[35:35] | … | 还没找出为什么 |
[35:37] | No, I meant here, in my office. | 不 你为什么来这儿 我的办公室 |
[35:39] | Just dumped a cool B12 theory. | 刚推翻了一个很妙的B12缺乏症理论 |
[35:42] | Moved on to leukemia. | 在考虑白血病 |
[35:45] | Very pedestrian. | 这个老套点 |
[35:47] | I’m not happy. | 我乐不起来 |
[35:49] | Her white-blood-cell count was low. | 她白细胞计数很低 |
[35:51] | The ones she’s got, | 可她又有 |
[35:53] | it’s just a lot of eosinophils. | 很多嗜曙红细胞(白细胞的一种) |
[35:56] | The immunoglobulin E-level’s borderline. | 免疫球蛋白E的水平到了临界点 |
[35:58] | If you want to be 100% sure, | 想要有100%的把握 |
[35:59] | check the bone marrow. | 检查骨髓 |
[36:00] | The team’s doing a biopsy right now. | 已经在做活检了 |
[36:05] | It turns out | 原来 |
[36:07] | the weird lawyer knew | 那个怪律师 |
[36:09] | that she used to be a man. | 知道她曾是个男人 |
[36:11] | And he’s cool with that? | 他无所谓? |
[36:12] | Turns out that his previous girlfriend also used to be a man. | 原来他的前女友也曾是男人 |
[36:16] | Yeah. | – 噢! – 是啊 |
[36:24] | Is it possible for you to just watch me eat, | 你能不能安分地看着我吃? |
[36:28] | or do you get some primeval thrill out of | 还是你有原始冲动 |
[36:31] | beating the other hunters to the food? | 要击败别的狩猎者 争夺食物? |
[36:42] | See you later. | 回头见 |
[36:44] | You still haven’t figured out that I don’t need sedation? | 你还不明白我不需要镇静剂? |
[36:47] | It’s so you don’t move during the procedure. | 这样才能保证你不会乱动 |
[36:51] | Is that nitrous? What, | 这是氧化亚氮吗? |
[36:53] | are you trying to kill her? | 你想要杀了她? (NO会抑制维生素B12的合成) |
[36:55] | We gave her nitrous during the EEG. | 在做脑电图的时候就曾给她用过氧化亚氮 |
[36:57] | That’s what made this thing rear its ugly… | 这才让恶势力抬起了头 |
[36:59] | What thing? | 什么东西? |
[37:00] | B12 deficiency. | B12缺乏症 |
[37:04] | … | 她用过B12 没有好转 |
[37:06] | Because someone else ate it. | 因为被别的东西吃了 |
[37:08] | Get an abdominal MRI. | 做腹部的核磁共振成像 |
[37:09] | What? | 什么? |
[37:11] | What are you doing? | 你们要干什么? |
[37:13] | Don’t touch me! | 别碰我! |
[37:14] | – Don’t touch me! – See? There’s she goes. | 瞧 她来了 |
[37:16] | – Don’t touch me! – Another paranoid delusion. | 又有迫害妄想 |
[37:19] | At the rate she’s going downhill, | 不行 照这个速度恶化 |
[37:20] | forget the MRI. We need an OR. | 来不及做核磁共振 得做手术 |
[37:23] | Leave me alone! | 别碰我! |
[37:27] | … | 她的疝气等不了 (疝: 脐部隆起肿块) |
[37:28] | Help! They’re trying to kill me! | 救命 他们想害我! |
[37:30] | Okay, you can either believe that we really are trying to kill her, | 你可以相信她 我们想害她 |
[37:33] | or you can assume she’s suffering from a medical condition. | 要么你可以认为她受到病症的驱使 |
[37:36] | Seeing as this is a hospital, and we’re all dressed like doctors, | 鉴于这里是医院 我们穿得像医生 |
[37:38] | and there are easier ways to kill somebody… | 有更简便的方法杀人 |
[37:40] | – Bev, help them. – I’m gonna need iodine, | Bev 帮他们 |
[37:42] | scalpel numbers 10 and 15, | 需要碘酒 10号和15号解剖刀 |
[37:44] | forceps and a largish salad bowl. | 镊子 和一个大色拉碗 |
[37:48] | Okay, hold her down. | 把她按住 |
[37:51] | Come on, weenie, she’s in a cast. | 快点 女士 她进入角色了 |
[37:54] | Swab. | 药签 |
[38:01] | … | 你不麻醉她? |
[38:03] | Relax. It’s just a magic trick. | 没事 变个戏法 |
[38:09] | She’s faking it. | 她是装出来的 |
[38:11] | We’re not falling for it this time. | 这次可不会上当 |
[38:15] | Okay, keep that retracted. | 收回那套吧 |
[38:22] | Forceps. | 镊子 |
[38:37] | Lake fishing can be fun. | 去湖边钓鱼很好玩 |
[38:40] | It can bring the generations together. | 能拉近家人的关系 |
[38:43] | But if you don’t cook that trout or perch well, | 可要是鲑鱼和鲈鱼没有煮熟 |
[38:46] | you’ll be giving room and board to this fellow, | 你就给这家伙提供住宿和膳食了 (绦虫: 肠道寄生虫 带状 可长达10米) |
[38:50] | and by “free board,” I mean all the B12 you can take in. | 所谓免费膳食就是摄入的所有维生素B12 |
[38:54] | I could have a tapeworm in me? | 我体内也会有绦虫吗? |
[38:55] | Not likely. | 不可能 |
[38:57] | You’d be in a lot of pain. | 那样你会疼死 |
[39:05] | It’s gotta be 25 feet long. | 得有25英尺长 (7.5米) |
[39:07] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[39:08] | World record’s over 60. | 世界纪录超过60英尺(20米) |
[39:19] | Hannah, wake up. | Hannah 醒醒 |
[39:22] | Somebody here to see you. | 有人来看你 |
[39:26] | She’s got limited motion on her left side. | 她左半边不能动 |
[39:29] | You might have to take care of her for a while. | 你得照看她一段时间 |
[39:32] | … | 噢 噢 |
[39:35] | You don’t feel it, | 虽然你感觉不到 |
[39:37] | but you’re about to rip your stitches out. | 别把缝线撕裂了 |
[39:39] | Take care of yourself. | 好好照顾自己 |
[39:41] | Then you can take care of her. | 才能照顾好她 |
[39:53] | You haven’t gone home. | 你还没回家 |
[39:55] | Sorry I screwed up Valentine’s day. | 对不起 没能过情人节 |
[39:58] | I’m dating a doctor. | 我是跟医生约会 |
[40:00] | I’d be an idiot to expect anything else. | 我不是白痴 有心理准备 |
[40:03] | I did get you a gift. | 有个礼物给你 |
[40:06] | MGH. | MGH (马萨诸塞州总医院) |
[40:08] | Best teaching hospital in Boston. | 波士顿最好的教学医院 |
[40:11] | You want to be a nurse practitioner? | 想从事护士行业 |
[40:13] | That’s as good as it gets. | 那里是最好的 |
[40:16] | I made a few calls, | 我打了几个电话 |
[40:17] | and you’re in if you want in. | 你想去就能去 |
[40:19] | This is why you’ve been helping me get my | 这就是你帮我争取 |
[40:20] | surgical hours for accreditation. | 手术室小时数 来获得资格? |
[40:23] | – I thought you wanted… – Stupid. | – 我以为你想要 – 好傻 |
[40:29] | You’ve got 10 feet of personal space around you. | 你划下10英尺的私人空间距离 |
[40:32] | I step forward, you step back. | 我走近一步 你后退一步 |
[40:35] | I’ve shared a lot of things with you. | 我很多事都跟你说 |
[40:36] | Which is why you’re breaking up with me. | 所以你才要跟我分手 |
[40:41] | You can’t stand to be close. | 你受不了亲密 |
[40:43] | Wendy Wendy, | |
[40:44] | you think I’ll stay with you because you’re angry with me? | 难道你对我发怒 我就会继续和你在一起? |
[40:47] | I’m upset | 我是难过 |
[40:50] | because I care. | 因为我在乎 |
[40:53] | Only you’d expect an argument to be rational, | 只有你们才觉得吵架也得有逻辑 |
[40:57] | you and that ass boss of yours. | 你和你的混蛋上司 |
[41:24] | Well, you could ask her for the spinal nerve. | 你可以向她要脊神经 |
[41:27] | She’s got no reason to give it. | 她凭什么给我? |
[41:30] | She owes you. | 她欠你的 |
[41:32] | The hospital will send her a bill. | 医院会给她寄账单 |
[41:35] | I’m just saying, | 依我 |
[41:37] | if you want to do it, do it while her B12 is still low. | 你该趁她维生素B12尚缺乏时动手 |
[41:40] | Guilt can be your friend. | 有内疚伴随你不错 |
[41:47] | Breakfast? | 吃早饭? |
[41:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[41:56] | Happy Valentine’s Day. | 情人节快乐! |
[41:58] | Holiday that only applies to people who are already paired up. | 给那些已经成双对的人过的节日 |
[42:01] | For everyone else, it’s Wednesday. | 对于别的人 只是星期三 |
[42:04] | Wow, thank you for that dash of cold water. | 谢谢你泼我冷水 |
[42:07] | Don’t get me wrong. | 别误会 |
[42:08] | I still think true love’s out there. | 我还是相信有真爱存在 |
[42:09] | It’s just very far away, | 只是非常遥远 |
[42:10] | possibly in another galaxy. | 有可能在另一个星系 |
[42:13] | We may need to develop faster-than-light travel | 得发明比光速更快的飞行方法 |
[42:15] | before we can make contact. | 我们才能联系上 |
[42:19] | So I’m thinking we should have sex. | 我们做爱吧 |
[42:23] | That makes sense. | 这有道理 |
[42:25] | Despite the wisdom of pop songs, | 除了流行歌曲的教条 |
[42:27] | there’s no point putting our lives on hold until love comes along. | 实在没必要在真爱到来前 浪费生命 |
[42:30] | We’re both healthy and busy people. | 我们都是健康忙碌的人 |
[42:33] | We work together so it’s convenient. | 一起工作 这很方便 |
[42:34] | Like microwave pizza. | 好比微波炉批萨? |
[42:36] | And of all the people I work with, | 在所有我共事的人中 |
[42:37] | you’re the one I’m least likely to fall in love with. | 你是我最不可能爱上的 |
[42:40] | Like microwave pizza. | 好比微波炉批萨 |
[42:42] | The point here is to make things simpler, | 是想让事情变得简单 |
[42:45] | not more complicated. | 不是更复杂 |
[42:46] | Someday, there’ll be time to get serious about someone. | 也许以后会对谁动真情 |
[42:49] | Meanwhile, we already had sex once and didn’t get weird about it, so… | 当前 既然我们已经做过一次 感觉还不错 |
[42:53] | I get it. I get it. | 我明白 |
[42:55] | So what if I’m offended by your judgment? | 如果我对你的评价感到恼火呢? |
[42:59] | Then you’re not the man I’m looking for. | 在我看来觉得你缺一个男人 |