时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I can’t do this button. | 我扣不上这个纽扣 |
[00:07] | You almost got it. | 喔 只差一点 |
[00:08] | Almost got it. | 只差一点 |
[00:15] | The sound | 那声音… |
[00:18] | of the people talking… | 人们说话的声音 |
[00:20] | Mmm? | 嗯? |
[00:25] | – It’s A-flat. – Is it? | – 是降A调 – 是吗? 好吧 |
[00:28] | Well, look how smart you are, huh? | 看看你多聪明 对吧? |
[00:31] | Here we go. | – 我们走 – 我们走 |
[00:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:50] | I am proud to introduce my son to you, Patrick Obyedkov. | 我很荣幸为你们介绍我的儿子 Patrick Obyedkov |
[00:55] | Twenty-five years ago, Patrick was in the fourth grade, | 25年前 Patrick还在四年级 |
[00:58] | a good student, played Little League | 是个好学生 打少年棒球 |
[01:02] | and then there was the accident. | 后来发生了那场车祸 |
[01:05] | And here we are, | 现在我们在此… |
[01:07] | raising money for people with similar neurological disabilities. | 为有类似精神残障的人筹集善款 |
[01:12] | I hope you enjoy the concert. | 希望你们喜爱这次音乐会 |
[01:23] | You all set? | 你准备好了吗? |
[01:25] | All set. | 准备好了 |
[02:04] | He’s never missed a note. | 他从来没弹错一个音符过 |
[02:11] | Something’s wrong. | 情况不对 |
[02:22] | Patrick, what is it? | Patrick 怎么回事? |
[02:23] | My hand, it hurts. | 我的手 好痛 |
[02:26] | Let me see it. | 让我看看 |
[02:30] | Oh, Papa. | 哦 爸爸! |
[03:17] | What’s the emergency? | 什么紧急情况? |
[03:18] | Thirty-five-year-old savant. Dystonia in his left hand. | 35岁的学者综合症患者 左手肌张力障碍 |
[03:21] | He paged us at 5:00 in the morning for that? | 他一大早五点钟呼叫我们就为了那个? |
[03:24] | I’m going back to bed. Dystonia’s not life threatening. | 我回去睡觉了 肌张力障碍没有生命威胁 |
[03:26] | Clonazepam will take care of it. | 氯硝西泮就行 |
[03:27] | He’s already on clonazepam for seizures he has | 他已经在用氯硝西泮了 (治疗肌肉抽动) |
[03:29] | from a bus accident when he was 10. | 因他自从10岁那场巴士车祸之后 就一直有癫痫症状 |
[03:32] | Then we treat with benztropine. | 那就用苯托品 |
[03:34] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[03:35] | Thirty-five-year-old savant. Dystonia. | 35岁的学者综合症患者 肌张力障碍 |
[03:38] | I’m going back to bed. | 我要回去睡觉了 |
[03:41] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿? |
[03:42] | Bathroom. It can wait. | 洗手间 憋着也行 |
[03:45] | There is no case, House. | 没什么大不了的 House |
[03:46] | Even if dystonia was some big medical mystery, | 虽然肌张力障碍曾经是个医学谜团 |
[03:48] | it’s not this time. | 现在已经不是了 |
[03:49] | You’re not intrigued as to how a perfectly healthy | 难道你不觉得奇怪 一个完全健康 |
[03:51] | 10-year-old boy with no prior musical | 从没有音乐训练的十岁男孩 |
[03:53] | training gets into an accident on his way to school | 在上学路上发生车祸后 |
[03:56] | and can suddenly play the piano? | 就突然能弹钢琴 |
[03:57] | Do we have to solve a 25-year-old case before breakfast? | 非要在早餐之前解决 一个25年之久的案例吗? |
[04:00] | You two shower together? | 你们两个一起冲澡了? |
[04:01] | – No. – No. Double negative. That’s a yes. | – 不是! – 双重否定 那就是承认了 |
[04:04] | Savantism is just one of those things. | 学者综合症 |
[04:06] | It’s inexplicable. | 是解释不通的病症 |
[04:07] | Just because it’s inexplicted doesn’t mean it’s inexplicable. | 含糊不清不代表无法解释 |
[04:10] | I want new labs, | 我想要新测试 |
[04:11] | CBC with platelets, chem panel, thyroid and adrenal function tests. | 全血球计数及血小板检查 甲状腺和肾上腺功能测试 |
[04:15] | For what? | 为什么? |
[04:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[04:21] | Raise your left hand. | 举起左手 |
[04:24] | That’s your right hand. | 那是右手 |
[04:28] | What are you looking for? | 你们在查什么? |
[04:29] | Just want to make sure whatever happened doesn’t happen again. | 只是想确保 发生过的不要再发生 |
[04:32] | – Push up. – Push up. | – 往上推 – 往上推 |
[04:34] | He repeats what people say. | 他重复别人的话 |
[04:35] | It’s a compensation mechanism. | 这是种补偿机制 |
[04:37] | He knows he’s supposed to say something | 他知道他应该说的什么 |
[04:38] | so he repeats what he’s just heard. | 所以他就重复刚听到的话 |
[04:40] | Well, that’s good. Shows he’s engaged. | 那很好 说明他用心了 |
[04:43] | Spine’s okay. | 脊柱没问题 |
[04:45] | All right, | 好了 |
[04:46] | stick out your tongue like this. Copy me. | 现在舌头像这样伸出来 跟我做 |
[04:48] | You have a big tongue. | 你的舌头好大 |
[04:51] | Hey, I know it’s funny but copy me. | 我知道 很搞笑 但是跟我做 |
[05:01] | There was construction on Radcliffe. | Radcliff路在整修 |
[05:03] | So I had to get out of the car and walk in high heels for over a mile. | 我只好下车 穿着高跟鞋走了一英里多 |
[05:07] | Radcliff? Radcliffe? | |
[05:08] | What was the cross street? | 和哪条马路相交? |
[05:10] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗? |
[05:11] | I don’t know. I’m not the one who brought it up. | 我不知道 又不是我提起来的 |
[05:14] | Tie this off. | 把这个绑上 |
[05:16] | Nice and tight. | 绑紧了 |
[05:21] | Does this have anything to do with my foot? | 这和我的脚有什么关系吗? |
[05:24] | You have a blister. | 你长了个水疱 |
[05:26] | You don’t waste a doctor’s time with a blister. | 你不该用水疱来浪费医生的时间 |
[05:28] | You waste a doctor’s time with more important things, | 该用更严重的事来浪费医生的时间 |
[05:31] | like the sewer that’s being vented out of your mouth. | 比如你嘴里那股阴沟般的气味 |
[05:34] | My breath? | 我的口气? |
[05:35] | If you could stop doing that, we’d all be grateful. | 如果你不呼气 对我们两个都好 |
[05:37] | I can’t stop breathing. | 我不能不呼吸 |
[05:39] | Nope. But you can stop puking. | – 的确 但是你可以停止催吐了 – 我没有… |
[05:41] | – I don’t. – Your lips say, “No.” Your gnarly fingers say… | 你嘴上说着”不” 你突节的手指说”厄啊” |
[05:49] | He’s good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[05:51] | It’s a shame. | 真可惜 |
[05:53] | You look cute that thin. | 你这么瘦真的很可爱 |
[05:57] | Motor cortex looks good. | 运动皮质区看起来没问题 |
[05:58] | Everything checks out. | 每样都查过了 |
[05:59] | What tests did you run? | 你做了哪些测试? |
[06:00] | Full battery of neurological… | 神经学上的都做了… |
[06:01] | I need this blood checked for cholesterol and glucose levels. | 我要验血做胆固醇和葡萄糖水平测试 |
[06:06] | Patient had a foot problem. | 病人的问题在脚上 |
[06:09] | … | 里面没有别人 |
[06:10] | You’re using the wrong equipment. | 你用错仪器了 |
[06:24] | Dr. Foreman, I thought we were being discharged. | Foreman医生 我以为我们可以出院了 |
[06:27] | I’m Dr. House, | 我是House医生 |
[06:28] | and on the off chance that Dr. Foreman didn’t mention it, | 以防Foreman医生没有提起过我 |
[06:31] | I have something of a gift, too. | 我也是有点天赋的 |
[06:33] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[06:51] | – Your turn. – My turn. | – 轮到你了 – 轮到我了 |
[07:06] | Does this have anything to do with his hand? | 这和他的手有什么关系吗? |
[07:09] | It might. Okay, Patrick. Close your eyes. | 有可能 好了 Patrick 闭上眼睛 |
[07:13] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[07:16] | – D, G-flat, A-flat, B. – Yeah. All right, all right. | – d调 g降调 a降调 b调 c调 – 好了 |
[07:19] | He’s good. | 他很不错 |
[07:20] | Can we let him go? | 可以让他走了吗? |
[07:21] | He’s great. | 他太棒了 |
[07:23] | He’s staying. | 他得留下 |
[08:32] | Call radiology. | 通知放射科 |
[08:34] | We need a functional MRI on his brain. | 做脑部核磁共振 |
[08:37] | FMRI’s not gonna show trauma. | 功能磁共振成像看不出外伤 |
[08:39] | We’re not looking for trauma. | 我不是在找外伤 |
[08:41] | I want to see the music. | 我想看看音乐 |
[08:44] | See the music. | 看看音乐 |
[08:51] | Well, that’s dull. | 真是无聊 |
[08:53] | You think the FMRI’s gonna show a big arrow | 你觉得功能磁共振成像会显出一个大箭头 |
[08:55] | pointing to a flashing sign saying “savantism”? | 指向写着”学者综合症”的闪光标志? |
[08:58] | It would be hugely helpful. | 那就帮上大忙了 |
[08:59] | Somehow he got rewired as a music specialist. | 不知何故 他变成了一个音乐专家 |
[09:03] | I want to know how that happens. | 我想知道是怎么发生的 |
[09:05] | He has access to parts of the brain that you don’t. | 他调用了你不能调用的那部分脑子 |
[09:07] | His brain’s doing nothing. | 他的脑子没什么反应 |
[09:09] | He looks like any jerk listening. | 听到音乐 反应和别的傻瓜一样 |
[09:11] | He’s not a savant at listening, | 他不是聆听方面的天才 |
[09:13] | he’s a savant at playing. | 他是演奏方面的天才 |
[09:15] | Well, listening and playing are two different neurological processes. | 听和弹是两种不同的脑部活动 |
[09:23] | Turn off the music. | 把音乐关了 |
[09:26] | Patrick, I want you to pretend that your leg’s a piano. | Patrick 我要你把你的腿想象成钢琴 |
[09:30] | My leg’s not a piano. | 我的腿不是钢琴 |
[09:32] | I know. That’s why I said “pretend.” | 我知道 所以我才说”想象成” |
[09:35] | Kid’s a moron. | 这小子是个低能儿 |
[09:37] | Keep your head still. Use your fingers. | 头别动 用你的手指 |
[10:01] | Wow. Cool, huh? | 哇 真酷 对吧? |
[10:05] | His heart rate rose. | 他的心率变高了 |
[10:06] | Emotional response? | 情绪上的反应? |
[10:08] | Then why’s there no activity in the limbic system? | 那为什么缘脑不活跃呢? |
[10:10] | Unless there’s a problem with his heart. | 除非他的心脏有问题 |
[10:12] | Do an echo to confirm. | 做个超声心动图来确认 |
[10:14] | And scrub up. He’s gonna need surgery. | 给他洗洗 他需要手术 |
[10:19] | It wasn’t dystonia. | 不是肌张力障碍 |
[10:20] | He’s got a heart condition that caused the arteries in his arm to constrict. | 他有心脏问题 导致手臂上的动脉收缩 |
[10:24] | Do you have any idea why House would want to go to Boston? | 你知道为什么House要去波士顿吗? |
[10:28] | The chowder? | 去喝杂烩汤? (波士顿海鲜有名) |
[10:29] | Plane tickets this Friday. | 这个礼拜五的机票 |
[10:31] | I opened his mail. | 我看了他的信 |
[10:33] | I heard there’s an opening at Harvard for Division Chief, Infectious Disease. | 听说哈佛有个传染病学的主任医生讲座 |
[10:37] | Ambition is not one of his more prominent traits. | 上进求知不是他的特色 |
[10:41] | Although… What? | – 尽管… – 什么? |
[10:44] | He was testing blood in the clinic. | 他在门诊时做了血样检查 |
[10:46] | I don’t think it was a patient’s blood. | 我不觉得那是病人的血 |
[10:49] | Why? It was green? | 为什么 血是绿色的? |
[10:50] | No, he was checking for routine stuff. | 不 他做了些常规检查 |
[10:52] | Makes sense if he’s looking for basic medical clearance for employment. | 有可能他是为了新工作 做基本健康证明 |
[11:03] | I’m going home. | 我要回家 |
[11:05] | No, you’re not. | 你不许回去 |
[11:06] | He could show up any minute. | 他随时都可能出现 |
[11:10] | Not with a savant to obsess about. | 他沉迷于学者综合症患者呢 |
[11:18] | I’ll take in here. | 我来查这里 |
[11:19] | Bedroom’s down the hall. | 卧室在客厅后面 |
[11:21] | You’ve been here? | 你来过这里? |
[11:23] | Where else would the bedroom be? | 卧室还能在哪儿? |
[11:26] | Come with? | 一起来? |
[11:29] | You’re scared of him catching us breaking into his home | 你怕他发现我们闯进他家 |
[11:31] | but you’re not scared of him catching us doing it in his bed? | 却不怕他发现我们在他床上做那事儿? |
[11:36] | If I’m gonna get fired anyway… | 反正不管怎样 我都会被炒鱿鱼… |
[11:40] | Almost at the heart. | 就快到心脏了 |
[11:42] | Ablating | 没有出血 |
[11:44] | and done. | 到了 |
[11:47] | Heart rate’s 160. It’s accelerating. | 心率160 在加快 |
[11:50] | He’s at 210! | 到210了 |
[11:51] | He’s in supraventricular tachycardia. | 他有室上性心动过速 |
[11:52] | Paddles! | 电极板! |
[11:54] | Charging. | 充电 |
[11:56] | Clear! | 离手! |
[11:58] | We’re wasting our time. | 我们在浪费时间! |
[12:02] | His high-school yearbook. | 他的高中年册 |
[12:03] | Unless you think he’s going to Boston to attend a high-school reunion, | 除非你认为他是去波士顿参加高中同学会 |
[12:06] | put it back and let’s get out of here before he comes home. | 否则就放回去 在他回家前离开 |
[12:07] | He’s not smiling. | 他没有笑 |
[12:09] | I wonder if he has teeth. | 我怀疑他没有牙齿 |
[12:11] | What’s the area code for Boston? | 波士顿的区号是多少? |
[12:12] | 617, why? | 617 怎么了? |
[12:19] | Massachusetts General. May I help you? | 麻省综合医院 有什么可以帮您? |
[12:23] | Did you think you could steal Dr. House without a fight? | 你以为可以轻而易举 把House医生偷过去吗? |
[12:26] | Steal him for what? | 把他偷过去干吗? |
[12:27] | Quit jerking me around. I know he’s coming out there. | 不要和我耍嘴皮子 我知道他要去你那里 |
[12:29] | We’re not looking to hire him. | 我们没打算聘请他 |
[12:30] | He’s called you six times in the last month. | 上个月他给你打了六次电话 |
[12:32] | We’re not looking to hire him. | 我们没打算聘请他 |
[12:34] | You think if you keep repeating it, I’ll start believing you? | 你重复说 我就会相信你了? |
[12:36] | Dr. Cuddy, there’s nothing else I can say. | Cuddy医生 我没别的可说了 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[12:42] | If he’s not coming there for a job interview, | 如果他不是为工作面试而去 |
[12:44] | he’s either coming to your hospital | 那他去你的医院 |
[12:45] | for a social visit or because he’s a patient. | 就是以普通病人的身份 |
[12:52] | Is it a social visit, Dr. Medak? | 是这样的吗 Medick医生? |
[12:54] | I can’t stand House. | 我受不了House |
[12:56] | Neither can Dr. Coopersmith. | Kupersmith医生也受不了 |
[13:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:10] | Do you know a Dr. Coopersmith in Boston? | 你知道波士顿的Kupersmith医生吗? |
[13:13] | Yeah. He’s an oncologist. | 知道 他是个肿瘤科医生 |
[13:16] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[13:18] | – What’s his subspecialty? | 他具体专攻哪方面的? |
[13:19] | – Brain cancer. | 脑癌 |
[13:23] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事? |
[13:29] | He doesn’t look sick. | 他看起来没病啊 |
[13:31] | He should have symptoms. | 他应该有症状 |
[13:33] | Blurred vision, headaches, confusion, clumsiness. | 眼花 头疼 精神混乱 呆滞 |
[13:37] | Depends how far along the cancer is. What kind, how aggressive. | 那取决于癌的类型 程度 恶化速度 |
[13:41] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉过你 |
[13:44] | House is House. | House就是House |
[13:46] | He’s no different than anyone else with cancer. | 他和别的癌症患者没两样 |
[13:49] | Once you tell, then every conversation is about that. | 一旦说了 那以后所有的对话都是关于癌 |
[13:54] | Cardiac arrest means we were wrong. | 心脏骤停说明我们错了 |
[13:58] | … | 但不会有血管收缩! |
[13:59] | The heart problem couldn’t have caused the hand problem. | 心脏问题不可能导致手的问题 |
[14:02] | Unless the bleed happened suddenly. | 除非出血是突然出现的 |
[14:05] | Less blood to the brain explains the dystonia. | 脑部缺乏供血可以解释肌张力障碍 |
[14:07] | Less blood to the heart explains the heart attack. | 心脏缺乏供血可以解释心脏病发作 |
[14:09] | Scope him above and below. | 把他上上下下查个遍 |
[14:11] | If that doesn’t work, gut him. | 如果不起作用 剖开他 |
[14:15] | Can’t you sedate him? | 你不能麻醉他? |
[14:17] | There’s a risk his throat could collapse. | 那样他的咽喉可能会萎陷 |
[14:20] | You look mad, Papa. | 你看起来很生气 爸爸 |
[14:21] | No. No, I’m not mad. I promise you. | 不 不 我没生气 我向你保证 |
[14:25] | It’s just that the doctor has to do something to you and it’s… | 只是 那位医生要对你做的事 |
[14:27] | And it’s gonna hurt. | 会很痛 |
[14:30] | Hurt me? Why hurt me? | 弄痛我? |
[14:31] | Make you better. | 为什么要弄痛我? |
[14:32] | What’s wrong with me? | 让你好起来 |
[14:33] | … | 我生了什么病? |
[14:35] | Well, they don’t know. | 他们不知道 |
[14:39] | Patrick, don’t you worry. Everything is gonna be great. | Patrick 别担心 一切都会好好的 |
[14:45] | … | 你想要弄痛我 |
[14:46] | Hey, open. Like this. | 张开嘴 就像这样 |
[14:51] | You just look at me | 你只要看着我 |
[14:52] | and everything is gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[14:56] | Look at me now. Patrick. | 看着我 Patrick 看这边 |
[14:59] | There you are. It’s okay. | 是的 没问题的 |
[15:02] | It’s okay, really. | 没问题的 真的 |
[15:04] | Dr. Wilson. Wilson! | Wilson医生 Wilson! |
[15:10] | is applying for a job in Boston. | House是否申请去波士顿工作 |
[15:12] | Yeah. I’m late for a… | 啊 我要迟到了… |
[15:14] | If I have to look for work, | 如果我要重新找工作的话 |
[15:15] | I have a right to know. | 我有权知道 |
[15:33] | Pretty. | 很美 |
[15:36] | I wrote this when I was in junior high school. | 我初中的时候写的 |
[15:39] | Could never figure out what came next. | 但是我怎么也不知道如何写下去 |
[15:43] | Then dimwit came up with this. | 然后那个傻瓜弹出了这个 |
[15:51] | It’s good. | 这很好 |
[15:53] | It’s perfect. | 很完美 |
[15:58] | I could set up a tower on the roof during a lightning storm. | 我可以在雷雨天在屋顶上搭座塔 |
[16:01] | Help you switch brains with your patient. | 让你和你的病人互换脑子 |
[16:04] | Then you would be the brilliant pianist | 然后你就可以成为天才钢琴家 |
[16:07] | and he would be the doctor hiding brain cancer from his friend. | 而他就成为患了脑癌 却不告诉朋友的医生 |
[16:12] | It’s nothing. | 没什么的 |
[16:16] | You need to talk about it. | 你得谈谈这个 |
[16:17] | At least let me look at your medical file. | 至少让我看看你的病历 |
[16:18] | You’re making a big deal out of nothing. | 你真是无中生有 |
[16:21] | – Who else knows? | 还有谁知道? |
[16:22] | – No one, | 没别人知道 |
[16:23] | and cancer isn’t nothing. | 还有癌症可不是”没什么” |
[16:24] | Sorry. Didn’t mean to offend your specialty. | 抱歉 没有冒犯你的专业的意思 |
[16:26] | Why didn’t you come to me? | 你为什么不来找我? |
[16:28] | Stein’s good. | Stein很不错 |
[16:29] | Stein’s in Africa for the next six months. | Stein接下来六个月都在非洲 |
[16:31] | He’s given me at least six months. | 他说我至少还有六个月 |
[16:33] | I go to Boston. I get the treatment. | 我会去波士顿 我会接受治疗 |
[16:35] | Everything will be fine. | 然后万事安好 |
[16:37] | No need to talk about it. | 没必要谈什么的 |
[16:42] | in the retroperitoneal cavity, but no reason for it. | 在腹膜后隙 原因不明 |
[16:46] | No cancer, no ruptured arteries. | 没有癌 没有动脉破裂… |
[16:49] | So bleeding explains the symptoms | 那么出血解释了症状 |
[16:51] | but we’ve got no explanation for the bleeding. | 但解释不了出血 |
[16:54] | And while they were closing him up, | 在他们缝合他的时候 |
[16:55] | Patrick had a grand mal seizure, | Patrick出现了严重的癫痫 |
[16:57] | which makes no sense, since he’s on an anticonvulsant medication. | 让人毫无头绪 因为他服用抗惊厥药物 |
[17:02] | You told him. | 你告诉他了 |
[17:04] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[17:10] | I only told Cameron. Hey! | 我 只告诉了Cameron |
[17:20] | Okay, you guys have cleverly deduced that I have cancer. | 好吧 你们非常聪明地推断出我有癌症 |
[17:25] | You have no right to know. | 你们没有权利知道 |
[17:27] | … | 我们想要做些血样测试 |
[17:29] | As soon as you work up our patient, who is not me. | 只要是为了病人做就行 而不是我! |
[17:31] | We just want to make sure you weren’t misdiagnosed. | 我们只是想确认你没有被误诊 |
[17:33] | I wasn’t. Let’s move on. | 我没有 不谈了 |
[17:35] | We’re just asking for a couple of vials. | 我们只想抽几管血 |
[17:37] | – No! – Why not? | – 不需要 – 为什么? |
[17:39] | Okay, we are going to proceed as if I am perfectly healthy. | 好吧 假装我完全健康 继续做事吧 |
[17:42] | How can we do that if we know you’re not? | 明明知道不是的 要怎么装? |
[17:44] | You don’t know anything! | 你们什么都不知道! |
[17:46] | Except, hopefully, how a patient on anticonvulsant | 最好知道 服用抗惊厥药的病人 |
[17:49] | medication has a seizure. | 怎么会发生癫痫? |
[17:51] | Anti-seizure meds don’t prevent seizures. | 抗惊厥药不能避免癫痫 |
[17:54] | … | 根据手术医生的报告 |
[17:56] | this one wasn’t even close to manageable. | 连控制都谈不上 |
[17:58] | Means the question isn’t, “Why is he having seizures?” | 说明问题不在于为什么会发作癫痫 |
[18:00] | It’s, “Why are his seizures getting worse?” | 而是为什么癫痫会恶化? |
[18:03] | What’s changed? | 什么变化了? |
[18:04] | His brain. It’s gotten worse. | 他的大脑 恶化了 |
[18:06] | So we make it even worser. | 那让它更加恶化 |
[18:09] | We take him off anticonvulsant medication. | 停掉他的抗惊厥药 |
[18:12] | … | 多次癫痫发作会严重损害大脑 |
[18:14] | Dude can’t button a shirt. | 这家伙都扣扣子都有问题 |
[18:16] | How much more damage are we really talking about? | 还能有更严重的脑损伤? |
[18:17] | Stronger seizures will light up different parts of the brain, | 更强的癫痫会照亮大脑的不同部分 |
[18:19] | which will indicate which parts are damaged. | 说明哪里受损 |
[18:22] | Once he gets worse, do a PET scan. | 一旦恶化 做正电子体层摄影 |
[18:33] | PET scan done? | 正电子体层摄影做好了? |
[18:34] | No. Did you come for my feelings? | – 不 – 你来安慰我情绪? |
[18:38] | ‘Cause I left them in my other pants. | 可惜我把它丢在另一条裤子里了 |
[18:40] | This is a letter of recommendation. | 这是一封推荐信 |
[18:42] | I’m applying for a job at Penn. | 我在申请一份在宾州的工作 |
[18:48] | Thank you for writing your own. | 谢谢你自己撰稿 |
[18:50] | I’m sure my thoughts are beautifully phrased. | 我的想法肯定被完美呈现了 |
[18:53] | Thank you for signing it, | 谢谢你的签名 |
[18:54] | saves me having to fake your signature. | 省得我伪造签名 |
[19:05] | Stay away from Weiss. | 离Weiss远点 |
[19:08] | He cries with his patients, | 他会和病人一起哭 |
[19:11] | holds their hands as they die. | 在病人死时握着他们的手 |
[19:12] | He won’t like you. | 他不会喜欢你的 |
[19:15] | Your newfound nonchalance in the face of cancer. | 你刚学会冷淡面对癌症 |
[19:22] | I thought you’d find it appealing. | 我以为你会觉得这是可喜的进步 |
[19:24] | 20 seconds. | 20 秒 |
[19:25] | Pretty good. | 很不错 |
[19:27] | For what? | 怎么讲? |
[19:27] | The time it took you to go from hard-ass to human being. | 从冷漠的混蛋变得有人性花的时间 |
[19:37] | … | 如果你不在了 留在这儿也没什么意义 |
[19:39] | I’m not dead yet. | 我还没死呢 |
[19:49] | What are you doing? | 你想干什么? |
[19:57] | I know this must be a turn-on for you. | 就知道你会觉得很诱惑 |
[20:34] | A little whorish to kiss and stab. | 小荡妇骗吻 为了扎我一针 |
[20:37] | You kissed back. | 你回吻了 |
[20:38] | I didn’t want you to die without knowing the feeling. | 我不想你到死都不知道被我吻是什么感觉 |
[20:41] | Actually, no woman should die without knowing the feeling. | 事实上 没有哪个女人应该为此抱憾终身 |
[20:43] | All we need is a few drops of your blood. | 我们要的不过是几滴血 |
[20:45] | Foreman and Chase’s lips are not gonna get so close, | Foreman和Chase的嘴唇别想靠这么近 |
[20:47] | now that I know your plan. | 我知道你们的阴谋了 |
[20:49] | There’s a nurse downstairs about to risk his job | 楼下有个护士不惜丢掉工作 |
[20:52] | to steal the blood you drew from yourself yesterday. | – 要偷到你自己抽的那管血 – 是的 |
[20:53] | I’m patient number 020406, | 我的编号020406 |
[20:56] | in the record room, under the name Luke N. Laura. | 以luke N.Laura名字保存在记录室 |
[20:59] | There’s a whole vial of blood | 那儿有一整管的血 |
[21:00] | in there along with CT scans, MRIs, CSF. Everything you need. | 断层扫描 核磁共振 脑脊液检查 所有你需要的 |
[21:07] | If you need a sperm sample, come back without the needle. | 需要精子样本的话 来找我时别拿针了 |
[21:19] | Six centimeter mass in his dorsal midbrain, | 中脑脊部有六厘米的聚块 |
[21:22] | extending into the temporal lobe. | 延伸到颞页 |
[21:25] | That’s inoperable. | 无法手术 |
[21:28] | What kind of time does he have? | 他还有多长时间? |
[21:31] | He’s got a year. | 有一年 |
[21:36] | Nurse! Nurse! | 护士 护士! |
[21:46] | Here’s the consent from Boston for the cancer drug trial. | 有一份波士顿来的癌症药物试验同意书 |
[21:48] | Any description of the process or previous trials? | 有前期试验的描述吗? |
[21:51] | – Yep. – Any chance it’ll work? | – 有 – 有效么? |
[21:53] | No. It’s not even designed to work. | 不 甚至不是用来治疗癌症的 |
[21:56] | … | 是用来治疗癌症晚期病人的抑郁 |
[21:59] | He doesn’t seem depressed. | 他好像不怎么抑郁 |
[22:04] | Okay, let’s assume that I am dying, | 好吧 假设我快死了 |
[22:07] | which I specifically told you not to assume. | 之前我明确要求你们不要这么假设 |
[22:10] | Can we at least assume that I’m not dying tomorrow? | 能否至少不要假设我明天就死? |
[22:16] | … | 但都不明确 |
[22:18] | How can you focus on him? | 你怎么还能全神贯注于他? |
[22:19] | It’s the only way I can cope. | 这是我应付危机的唯一办法 |
[22:22] | PET also showed a left brain that’s working hard. | PET扫描还显示左脑工作卖力 |
[22:26] | … | 要不是这样 它才不值得一提 |
[22:27] | Bleeding in the brain, | 颅内出血 |
[22:28] | blood would irritate the lining, might cause the seizures to get worse. | 出血刺激皮层 引起癫痫恶化 |
[22:32] | Yes, he needs an angiogram to look at the vasculature inside his brain. | 是的 需要血管造影检查颅内脉管系统 |
[22:35] | We’ll get right on it as soon as we’re finished here. | 等这里忙完 我们就去做 |
[22:39] | Don’t get up. I got it. | 不劳驾了 我明白啦 |
[22:41] | You’re busy. Continue. | 你们正忙呢 继续 |
[22:49] | You know what my team is doing right now? | 知道我的手下正在做什么吗? |
[22:53] | No. | 不知道 |
[22:55] | They’re trying to figure out what’s wrong with me. | 他们正绞尽脑汁研究我有什么病 |
[22:58] | … | 谢谢关心 |
[23:00] | They’ve found out that I’m dying. | 他们发现我要死了 |
[23:03] | That’s sad. | 真可悲 |
[23:05] | Everyone’s dying. | 每个人都要死 |
[23:08] | … | 明天流星也许会砸在我头上 自有天数 |
[23:11] | I told them to leave me alone. But did they? | 我告诉过他们别管我 但他们能吗? |
[23:14] | Did they? | 他们能吗? |
[23:15] | That one was rhetorical. | 不 那句是修辞用的 |
[23:17] | Oh. No, they did not. | 不 他们不能 |
[23:24] | Who the hell were you before you hit your head? | 见鬼 脑子受伤前 你究竟什么样? |
[23:27] | Hell is a bad word. | 见鬼是个不好的词 |
[23:28] | So is “ass” and “bitch.” | 混蛋和婊子也是 |
[23:30] | I could probably rattle off 50 much more complicated and disgusting ones, | 我大概能一气报出50个更复杂更脏的词 |
[23:34] | but then your dad would get pissed at me. | 你爸肯定对我大光其火 |
[23:38] | You like your life? | 你喜欢你的生活吗? |
[23:41] | What life? | 什么生活? |
[23:42] | Your life. | 你的生活 |
[23:44] | Playing the piano, going on tour, | 弹钢琴 巡演 |
[23:46] | scoring girls left and right. | 女孩们左拥右抱 |
[23:48] | I don’t like girls. | 我不喜欢女孩 |
[23:50] | Boys. Whatever gets you off. | 男孩 不管什么能让你激动的 |
[23:52] | I like the piano. | 我喜欢钢琴 |
[23:59] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[24:02] | Dr. Peter Hayes. | Peter hayes医生? |
[24:03] | This is Eric Foreman, at Princeton-Plainsboro. | 我是普林斯顿教学医院的Eric Foreman |
[24:06] | You’re doing a signal transduction inhibitor clinical trial. | 你在进行一项 信号转导通路抑制剂的临床试验 |
[24:09] | What kind of results have you been… | 现在进展如何- |
[24:10] | Transduction inhibitors are a decade away. | 转导通路抑制剂还要十几年呢 |
[24:15] | Bye, Pete. | 再见 Pete! |
[24:20] | They’ve got another trial going at Duke. | 杜克还有一个药物试验 |
[24:22] | 15 percent extend their lives beyond five years. | 15%的试验者存活期超过5年 |
[24:25] | – If you’re positive for protein PHF… | 如果你的蛋白phf为阳性的话- |
[24:27] | – Stop trying to save me. | 别试着拯救我了 |
[24:30] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[24:32] | MRA confirmed small collections of blood | 磁共振血管造影证实小块的血液凝集 |
[24:34] | throughout the white matter of Patrick’s right hemisphere. | 遍布在Patrick右半脑的白质上 |
[24:37] | Mind if we chat about that for a few moments? | 介意花点时间讨论下这个问题吗? |
[24:39] | Either trauma, an aneurysm, cancer or autoimmune disease. | 创伤 动脉瘤 癌症 自身免疫疾病都有可能 |
[24:42] | We need a biopsy to figure out which it is. | 我们需要做活组织检查才能确定 |
[24:44] | His EEG was non-specific. | 他的脑电图没有显示异常 |
[24:47] | … | 所有地方 |
[24:48] | Sure, just put on a blindfold and play “Pin the Tail on the Brain.” | 是 蒙着眼睛在脑子里乱弹琴摸索 |
[24:51] | He’s bleeding into his brain. | 他的颅内正在出血 |
[24:53] | He’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[24:54] | You can’t just randomly stab the temporal lobe | 你不能在颞页随机扎针 |
[24:57] | and hope you hit the right spot. | 寄希望于扎对地方 |
[24:58] | I’m only gonna take little tiny pieces. | 我只要取一小块 |
[25:01] | … | 直到找到问题所在 |
[25:02] | Or you kill him. | 你会弄死他 |
[25:03] | No, I’ll keep going, even if I kill him. | 不 就算他死了我还会继续查 |
[25:09] | Then he’s screwed. | 他就完了 |
[25:11] | Thanks for the chat. | 感谢陪我聊天 |
[25:23] | What if we do the EEG from inside his brain? | 如果我们做颅内脑电图呢? |
[25:27] | I’m actually a little insulted. | 我觉得有点被侮辱了 |
[25:30] | You were supposed to spend the last hour worrying about me. | 你们本该在上个小时里担心我 |
[25:32] | It’s risky and invasive. | 这是侵入性的 有风险 |
[25:33] | But that’s why God invented the long consent form. | 那是上帝发明长长的同意书的原因 |
[25:35] | Can you get to why this is a brilliant idea? | 你能解释这主意高明在哪吗? |
[25:37] | External EEG could get confused if there are multiple structural abnormalities. | 如果有多处结构异常 外部脑电图就会模糊不清 |
[25:41] | If we perform the EEG inside the skull, it could show us where to biopsy. | 如果做颅内脑电图 就会知道哪做活检 |
[25:46] | Brilliant. | 高明 |
[25:48] | Go. Do. | 去 做 |
[25:51] | I’d also like to talk to you about… | 我还想和你谈谈关于- |
[25:52] | This is going to be personal, isn’t it? | 有关我个人 对吧? |
[25:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:10] | We’ll use a small drill to get inside his skull. | 我们用小钻头进入颅骨 |
[26:14] | There’s bleeding inside? | 颅内有出血对吗? |
[26:17] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:18] | Once we have 12 holes, | 只要钻12个孔 |
[26:20] | we’ll surgically implant the electrodes | 就能植入电极 |
[26:21] | under the meninges, against the brain. | 在紧贴大脑的脑膜下 |
[26:27] | And it’s either cancer or autoimmune disease? | 这不是癌症就是自体免疫病? |
[26:32] | Sorry, but yeah. | – 恐怕是 – 是 |
[26:35] | Which one is better? | 哪种更好些? |
[26:39] | Neither. | 都不好 |
[27:15] | We don’t. | 先不说 |
[27:17] | I need to say something. | 我有话要说 |
[27:20] | Something personal? Yeah. | – 我私人的 – 是的 |
[27:26] | Sorry. | 抱歉是的 |
[27:33] | You’re an arrogant ass who makes it impossible for anyone to like him | 你是那种傲慢到无法让人喜欢的混蛋 |
[27:38] | by punishing people who don’t deserve… | 喜欢惩罚无过之人- |
[27:39] | Can you get to the “but” part of this speech? | 能不能直接跳到“但是”部分? |
[27:43] | But I like you. | 但是我喜欢你 |
[27:46] | and the need to put things in order. | 只是对我快死了这件事做出反应 |
[27:49] | Fear of guilt… | 你要分清主次 |
[27:50] | Just shut up. | – 害怕愧疚- – 你能闭嘴吗? |
[27:52] | See? I annoy you. | 看见了吧 我惹恼你了 |
[27:54] | Now, you gonna give me the results or are you gonna… | 现在要么给我看结果 或者你想… |
[28:00] | Intracranial EEG showed no electrical abnormalities. | 颅内脑电图显示没有电极异常 |
[28:04] | – Which means it’s autoimmune. – No. | 意味着是自体免疫疾病 |
[28:05] | It also showed his entire right hemisphere is brain-dead. | 不 还显示他整个右脑已经脑死亡 |
[28:15] | So while you guys were worrying about me, | 你们这些家伙忙着担心我的时候 |
[28:19] | half this kid’s brain died. | 这孩子的半个脑子死了 |
[28:21] | The only solace you should take from this is the fact that it didn’t. | 唯一的安慰是并没有脑死 |
[28:25] | Garden variety EEG sucks compared to the in-brain variety, | 比起颅内脑电图 普通脑电图差远了 |
[28:28] | but it’s not going to miss brain death. | 但不会误诊脑死 |
[28:30] | – He’s gotten worse. | 他正在恶化 |
[28:31] | – Not that much worse. | 没有那么糟 |
[28:32] | Respiration is depressed. Seizures are increasing, | 呼吸受抑制 癫痫发作还在增加 |
[28:34] | one every five minutes. | 五分钟一次 |
[28:35] | Not that much worse. | 还不算太糟 |
[28:37] | He can still talk and he’s left-handed, | 他还能说话 他是左撇子 |
[28:39] | which means speech is in the right side. | 也就是说语言中枢在右脑 |
[28:41] | You don’t know how Patrick’s brain reorganized itself 25 years ago. | 你不知道25年前 Patrick的大脑是怎样重整的 |
[28:44] | What if the right side is just a little dead? | 万一右半脑只有一点点坏死呢 |
[28:48] | Maybe he still has random neurons firing. | 也许偶尔还能进行神经原放电 |
[28:51] | You’re just looking for a puzzle to distract you from your own situation. | 你不过在寻找难题 转移掉对自己的注意力 |
[28:54] | You’re right, he’s dead. Let’s go home. | 你说得对 他死了 我们回家吧 |
[29:00] | What did you find out? | 你们查出什么了吗? |
[29:03] | Is he gonna be okay? | 会没事的 对吗? |
[29:05] | – I’m sorry. – Yes! | – 我很抱… – 是的! |
[29:13] | Piano | 钢琴 |
[29:15] | What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[29:22] | Shut up | 闭嘴 |
[29:43] | Music is a global process. | 弹奏音乐需要运用整个大脑 |
[29:45] | You can’t play the piano with half a brain. | 只有半个大脑是弹不了钢琴的 |
[29:50] | What’s it mean? | 这表明了什么? |
[29:52] | Means the right side of his brain has always sucked. | 表明他的右半脑状况一直很糟 |
[29:54] | Means it’s not relevant to what’s going on now. | 与当前发生的现象无关 |
[29:57] | – Wow. Then it’s autoimmune. – Yeah. | 这么说 是自身免疫疾病 |
[29:58] | Question is what do we do about it? | 是的 问题是 我们该拿它怎么办? |
[30:00] | Most likely ones we can fix. | 很可能是可治疗的病症 |
[30:02] | Polyarteritis nodosa, Takayasu or Sarcoid. | 结节性多动脉炎 多发性大动脉炎或肉样瘤 |
[30:05] | I’ll start treatment. | 我去展开治疗 |
[30:07] | Not what I was talking about. But, yeah, | 我说的不是这个…好吧 |
[30:09] | you do that. | 动手去干吧 |
[30:18] | Your turn? | 轮到你了? |
[30:20] | Do you have to do that? | 你非得这样吗? |
[30:23] | You mean cheapen everyone’s attempt at a human moment | 你是指贬低大家的好意 |
[30:25] | by identifying the real calculations that go into it? | 侦测慰问背后的动机? |
[30:28] | – Yeah. – Yeah, I do. | – 是的 – 是 我是 |
[30:31] | I’m sorry you’re dying, | 你要死了 我很难过 |
[30:33] | I’m gonna hug you. | 我要拥抱你 |
[30:35] | Anything to say? | 有什么想说的吗? |
[30:36] | If you’re considering grabbing my ass, don’t start anything | 如果你想捏我屁股 可别做任何 |
[30:40] | you can’t finish. | 你完成不了的动作 |
[30:45] | Well, as long as we’re just standing here, you mind if we work? | 既然我们还站在这里 介意就地开工吗? |
[30:48] | How’s the kid’s treatment going? | 孩子的治疗进行得怎么样了? |
[30:53] | Respiration rate’s up. | 没有 呼吸速率上升 |
[30:59] | Seizures are calming down. It’s all good. | 癫痫平息了 状况很好 |
[31:02] | Not for what I’m gonna do next. | 对要进行的下个步骤 算不上好 |
[31:05] | There is no next. | 用不了下一步了 |
[31:06] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[31:07] | Only if he wants to remain a four-year-old who wets his bed. | 除非他想跟四岁的尿床儿童一样 |
[31:13] | … | 有更好的 |
[31:14] | … | 谢谢你的拥抱 |
[31:37] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是深更半夜 |
[31:39] | You knew I’d be asleep. | 你知道我在睡觉 |
[31:41] | Phone would have woken you up just as much. | 电话铃也一样会吵醒你 |
[31:43] | And I can’t see what you’re wearing on the phone. | 再说 打电话我又看不到你穿什么 |
[31:47] | My patient with the 55 IQ has Takayasu syndrome. | 我那智商55的病人 得了多发性大动脉炎综合症 |
[31:52] | Very uncommon. | 非常罕见 |
[31:54] | Happens mostly in Asian women. | 多发于亚洲妇女身上 |
[31:56] | Takayasu is manageable with steroids, which you already know. | 你知道多发性大动脉炎可以用类固醇治疗 |
[32:00] | So I assume you’re here for something else. | 所以我猜你来有别的原因 |
[32:03] | My patient also has a significant seizure problem. | 我的病人还出现了严重的癫痫症状 |
[32:05] | Also manageable with anticonvulsant medication. | 可以用抗惊厥药控制 |
[32:07] | Yes, and if he kept taking his anticonvulsant medication, | 是 如果一直使用抗惊厥药 |
[32:10] | he could go back on tour and play the piano. | 他可以继续进行钢琴巡演 |
[32:13] | But a hemispherectomy would completely | 或者 大脑半球切除术完全 |
[32:17] | stop the right-brain seizure activity | 消除右半脑的癫痫 |
[32:19] | and he would no longer need to take his anticonvulsant medication. | 他就再不需要服用抗惊厥药了 |
[32:22] | You want to remove half his brain? | 你想切除他半个大脑 |
[32:24] | The right half. It would be irresponsible to remove the left. | 右半脑 切除左半脑就太没责任心了 |
[32:27] | You don’t remove half a brain and gain function! | 要恢复功能犯不着切除半个大脑 |
[32:30] | Not my brain. | 又不是我的大脑 |
[32:31] | But his? Who knows? What? | 但他的呢 谁知道? |
[32:34] | Let’s say that I’m the left side of Patrick’s brain. | 听着 比方说我是Patrick的左半脑 |
[32:37] | I’m quick-witted, I’m charming, I’m great looking. | 我思维敏捷 风度翩翩 英俊迷人 |
[32:39] | You’re the right side of his brain. | 而你是他的右半脑 |
[32:40] | You’re useless, old, damaged. | 无用 腐朽 受损 |
[32:43] | We go to a bar for a drink. | 我们去酒吧喝上一杯 |
[32:44] | Now, I have the mad skills to be scoring all the hot babes, | 我本该大施手段 勾引辣妹 |
[32:48] | but instead I’m spending my time wiping drool off your chin | 却不得不忙着擦你留下腮帮子的口水 |
[32:51] | and making sure you don’t eat the tablecloth. | 还要确保你不去吃桌布 |
[32:54] | What’s the father want to do? | 父亲打算怎么做? |
[32:57] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:00] | So go wake him up. | 去叫醒他吧 |
[33:06] | House, I’m so sorry. | House 我很难过 |
[33:11] | Forgot I was dying, huh? | 忘记我是将死之人了? |
[33:13] | I’m here if you need me. | 需要我的话 我随时都在 |
[33:16] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:27] | One small feel for man, | 对男人的一丁点儿同情 |
[33:30] | one giant ass for mankind. | 给男同胞一个饱满屁股 |
[33:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:37] | Good luck in Boston. | 祝你在波士顿好运 |
[33:42] | Call the Make-A-Wish Foundation. | 给祈愿基金会打电话 (帮助病童梦想成真的基金会) |
[33:54] | Dr. Foreman was just here. | Foreman医生刚还在这儿 |
[33:55] | The seizures have almost completely gone away. | 癫痫症状几乎消失了 |
[33:58] | Says we might be able to go home in the next day or two. | 也就是说我们明后天就可以回家了 |
[34:01] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你们了 |
[34:03] | I think we should remove the right side of your son’s brain. | 我认为应该切除你儿子的右半边大脑 |
[34:07] | I thought you fixed him. | 我以为你们治好他了 |
[34:09] | Does he look fixed? | 他看起来象治好的样子吗? |
[34:10] | The right side of his brain is keeping him walking straight. | 右半脑能使他走直线 |
[34:12] | Other than that, it’s been dead weight ever since the accident. | 除此之外 事故后它就一直是累赘 |
[34:15] | If we remove it, the seizures would stop completely. | 如果移除掉 癫痫就会彻底消失 |
[34:18] | The seizures are hardly noticeable. | 但是癫痫几乎察觉不到 |
[34:20] | They don’t bother Patrick. | 不会折磨Patrick |
[34:22] | But without the seizures, | 但是没有癫痫 |
[34:23] | the left side would have a chance to actually function. | 左半脑就有可能正常运作 |
[34:26] | It could learn to do new things. | 可以学习新的动作 |
[34:29] | Only bummer, he’d never play the piano again. | 但是 他再也弹不了钢琴了 |
[34:33] | Oh, no. The piano is everything. | 不行 钢琴是他的一切 |
[34:36] | I’m not saying he’s never gonna work for NASA, | 不是说 他能为航空航天局工作 |
[34:39] | but flipping burgers isn’t out of the question. | 但翻转夹肉饼肯定没问题 |
[34:41] | Well, I don’t mind taking care of him so he can play the piano. | 我不介意照顾他 让他去弹钢琴 |
[34:43] | No, you’re actually lucky. | 是的 实际上你很幸运 |
[34:46] | You don’t have to watch your kid grow up. | 不用看着孩子长大成人 |
[34:47] | You don’t have to let go. | 不用放手给他们自由 |
[34:49] | You trying to make this about me? | 你就这么评价我? |
[34:51] | I love my son, | 我爱我儿子! |
[34:53] | just the way he is! | 不管他什么样 |
[34:54] | He’s a monkey grinder at the circus. | 他是马戏团的猴子 |
[34:57] | He’s worked hard to get where he… So does the monkey. | – 他费劲千辛万苦才能有此… – 猴子也一样 |
[35:02] | The piano is a neurological accident. | 钢琴不过是神经学上的意外 |
[35:06] | … | 而我能给他生命 |
[35:13] | It’s up to you. | 这取决于你 |
[35:30] | I’ve isolated the cancer proteins in House’s CSF. | 我已从House的集落刺激因子中 分离出癌蛋白 |
[35:32] | About time. We can’t let him go to Boston | 该行动了 |
[35:33] | if he qualifies for the Duke trial. | 如果他适宜进行杜克试验 就不能让他去波士顿 |
[35:36] | You want to do it? | 你想做吗? |
[35:54] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:55] | He’s negative for protein PHF. | 他没有异常磷酸化Tau蛋白 |
[35:57] | He doesn’t qualify. | 不符合试验要求 |
[36:04] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[36:07] | That shouldn’t be there. | 不该在这里出现 |
[36:41] | Patrick Patrick? | |
[36:47] | Hello, Papa. | 你好 爸爸 |
[36:52] | Patrick, I have a question for you. | Patrick 我有话想问你 |
[36:56] | Yes? | 什么? |
[36:59] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗? |
[37:07] | Are you happy? | 你快乐吗? |
[38:02] | House! Open up! | House 开门! |
[38:05] | Open up! It’s important! | 开门 这很重要! |
[38:10] | I’ve got a flight in three hours. | 我的航班三小时后就起飞了 |
[38:12] | You don’t have cancer. | 你没得癌症 |
[38:14] | There was an abnormal presence of IgG and IgM, indicating… | 而是免疫球蛋白G和M出现了异常 |
[38:16] | I don’t have neurosyphilis. My MRI showed nothing… | 我没得神经梅毒 核磁共振没查出毛病 |
[38:20] | It’s a gumma in your brain. | 你脑袋里不过长了个梅毒瘤 |
[38:21] | It’s very rare not to be in the liver, | 这东西没长在肝脏实在是罕见 |
[38:22] | and I’m really glad we never slept together but… | 很高兴我没跟你睡过 但是… |
[38:24] | We would have used a condom. | 你会用避孕套的 |
[38:26] | And I don’t have syphilis. My VDRL was negative… | 我没有梅毒 |
[38:27] | We did an FTA antibody test. | – 我没有检查出性病 – 做了荧光螺旋体抗体试验 |
[38:30] | The VDRL was a false negative. | 性病的诊断出现了假阴性 |
[38:33] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死! |
[38:35] | All you need is IV antibiotics. | 你只需静脉注射抗生素! |
[38:40] | Did you send these results to Mass General? | 你们把结果送到麻省总医院去了? |
[38:43] | Of course. You idiots. | – 当然 – 你们这些白痴 |
[38:48] | We just told you you’re not gonna die! | 我们刚跟你说你死不了 |
[38:50] | You should be making out with Cameron. | 你该跟Cameron亲热一下才是 |
[38:54] | You knew it wasn’t cancer? | 你知道不是癌症? |
[38:56] | I was sure it was cancer. | 我肯定是癌症 |
[38:57] | Then why aren’t you celebrating? | 那你为什么不庆祝? |
[38:59] | Because it wasn’t my damn file. | 因为这他妈的不是我的病历 |
[39:03] | You faked cancer? | 你伪造癌症? |
[39:06] | The real patient is in the Witherspoon wing. | 真正的病人这会儿在Witherspoon医院 |
[39:08] | Feel free to tell his wife that he’s not gonna die, | 欢迎随时告诉他妻子他死不了 |
[39:10] | but he is cheating on her. | 但他在欺骗她 |
[39:12] | Why would you want us to think that you… | 那你为什么想让我们认为你… |
[39:13] | I didn’t! | 我没有 |
[39:15] | I wanted the guys in Boston to think that I had cancer. | 我不过想让波士顿那些家伙 以为我得了癌症 |
[39:17] | I wanted the guys who were gonna implant a cool drug | 他们以为我得了癌症 就会把绝妙的药注入 |
[39:20] | right into the pleasure center of my brain to think that I had cancer! | 我大脑的快乐中枢 |
[39:23] | You faked cancer to get high? | 你假装生癌 就为了得到快感? |
[39:36] | I’m going to bed. | 我要去睡了 |
[39:39] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[39:41] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你 |
[39:42] | Sure. Now that I’m not dying. | 当然 因为我现在死不了 |
[40:03] | Heard Patrick’s hemispherectomy went well. | 听说Patrick的大脑半球切除术进行得很好 |
[40:05] | He survived the surgery. | 他挺过手术了 |
[40:09] | … | 你有多消沉? |
[40:11] | I’m not depressed. | 我不消沉 |
[40:12] | You faked cancer. | 你假装生癌 |
[40:15] | It was an outpatient procedure. | 过个门诊手续而已 |
[40:16] | I was curious. | 我很好奇 |
[40:17] | Are you curious about heroin? | 你对海洛因就不好奇吗? |
[40:19] | Not since last year’s Christmas party. | 去年圣诞晚会后就失去好奇心了 |
[40:24] | I know this goes against your nature, but can we not make too much of this? | 虽然这违你的天性 但别小题大做行吗? |
[40:27] | You made people think that you were going to die! | 你让人们误以为你要死了 |
[40:31] | I didn’t make them. | 不是我迫他们的! |
[40:32] | I tried to hide it, | 我想把这事掩藏起来的 |
[40:34] | but you idiots needed to get into my business. | 但你们这些白痴就爱多管闲事 |
[40:40] | I’m sure I’ll regret asking, but why are you laughing? | 我肯定会后悔问你 可你在笑什么? |
[40:44] | It’s ironic. | 真够讽刺的 |
[40:46] | Well, I’m sure I’ll regret asking, but why… | 我肯定会后悔问你 但是为什么… |
[40:48] | Depression in cancer patients… It’s not as common as you think. | 癌症病人不如你想的那么容易消沉 |
[40:51] | It’s not the dying that gets to people. | 让人们难过的不是死亡 |
[40:53] | It’s the dying alone. | 而是孤独地死去 |
[40:55] | The patients with family, with friends, they tend to do okay. | 有亲朋好友陪伴的病人表现良好 |
[40:59] | You don’t have cancer. | 你没得癌症 |
[41:02] | You do have people who give a damn. | 你有在乎你的人 |
[41:03] | So what do you do? | 所以说你在干嘛呢? |
[41:07] | You fake the cancer, then push the people who care away. | 假冒癌症 将关心你的人推开 |
[41:15] | Because they’re boring. | 因为他们烦死人了 |
[41:19] | Go home to your hotel room and laugh at that irony. | 回你的酒店房间去 嘲笑个够 |
[41:25] | Start small, House. | 从小事着手吧 House |
[41:27] | Take a chance. | 抓住机会 |
[41:28] | Maybe something that doesn’t involve sticking stuff in your brain. | 并不需要在脑袋上扎针 |
[41:32] | Pizza with a friend. | 跟朋友吃个匹萨 |
[41:35] | A movie. | 看个电影 |
[41:37] | Something. | 诸如此事 |
[41:56] | Follow my finger. | 看着我的手指 |
[41:59] | Do you know your name? | 知道自己名字吗? |
[42:06] | His speech center was on the right side. | 他的言语中枢在右半脑 |
[42:08] | It’ll be a while before he’s talking. | 要过一会才能说话 |
[42:11] | He hasn’t really done anything except to stare off into the distance. | 他除了向远方凝视 什么都没干 |
[42:16] | It’ll take some time to… | 他得过会才能… |
[42:20] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[42:34] | You buttoned your shirt. | 你扣上了衬衫纽扣 |
[42:41] | He looks happy. | 他看起来很开心 |