时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hey. Thanks. | 嗨 |
[00:06] | No, no, no… Here. | 不 不 不 这里 |
[00:10] | You got this whole thing wrong, Em. | 你弄错了 |
[00:11] | It’s the rock star that’s supposed to be late, | 只有摇滚明星才会迟到 |
[00:13] | not the rock-star photographer. | 摇滚明星的摄影师可不应该 |
[00:15] | Sorry. Morning sickness. Touch the belly. | 抱歉 孕妇晨疾病 来摸摸肚子 |
[00:18] | It’s the first time I’ve been asked to do that. | 第一次有人让我这么做 |
[00:20] | Come on. It’s good luck. Okay. | 来吧 会带来好运气 |
[00:24] | Hit the Kinos behind the drop. | 打开背景后面的放射灯 |
[00:31] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[00:36] | Come on. | 哦 别这样 |
[00:37] | “All-American Rejects.” | “全美反对” (摇滚乐团) |
[00:38] | Juxtaposing a classic image of Americana with modern pop culture youth. | 将经典美国文化和 代表现代流行文化的你并列 |
[00:44] | Oh, yeah. Everyone loves a good juxtaposition. | 是啊 人人都爱合适的对比 |
[00:48] | My fans were born in the ’90s. | 我的粉丝都是生于九十年代的 |
[00:50] | You know what? You do this picture, you’ll gain 40 years of fans. | 知道吗 你拍了这张照 就会赢得四十多岁的粉丝 |
[00:54] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 肯定 |
[00:55] | – I love the Rockwell thing. | 喜欢Rockwell的东西 (Rockwell 插图画家 描绘传统美国生活) |
[00:56] | – I thought so. | 我也这么想 |
[00:58] | Okay. Kill the house lights. Let’s go! | 好吧 关掉房里的灯 我们开始 |
[01:07] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[01:08] | Hey, who’s in charge of the backdrop? | 嘿 谁负责布景? |
[01:09] | – Naomi? – Yeah? | – Naomi? – 什么事? |
[01:12] | What’s wrong with it? | 它有什么问题吗? |
[01:13] | Well, the words are completely jumbled. | 单词完全是混乱的 |
[01:17] | What, | 怎么了? |
[01:19] | you can read that? Of course. | – 你能读懂那个? – 当然 |
[01:21] | – You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[01:22] | – No. Oh, God. | 不 上帝 |
[01:24] | I could be having a… What’s the mnemonic? | 我–我可能正 助记法是什么来着? |
[01:28] | “F” is for face. | F表示脸蛋 |
[01:31] | Is my smile crooked? | 我的笑是不是扭曲的? |
[01:33] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[01:35] | “A” is for arms. | A代表胳膊 |
[01:40] | Can someone get her some water? | 谁能帮她拿点水? |
[01:41] | “S” is speech. | S是讲话 |
[01:43] | I’m slurring? | 我口齿清楚吗? |
[01:44] | I’m slurring? | 我是不是口齿不清了? |
[01:48] | “F-A-S-T.” | f-a-s-t 快速 |
[01:51] | “T” is for time. | T是时间 |
[01:53] | Hurry. Somebody, | 快 谁来… |
[01:55] | call 911. Tell them I’m having a stroke. | 打911 告诉他们我中风了! |
[02:40] | Hi. I’m Dr. House. | 嗨 我是House医生 |
[02:42] | My boss says you’re important. | 我老板说你是个重要人物 |
[02:44] | Personally I don’t get what’s so hard about making Scarlett Johansson look pretty. | 把Scarlett Johansson拍得美 有什么难? (主演<迷失东京> <马语者>) |
[02:48] | Arms out in front of you. | 把胳膊伸到前面来 |
[02:49] | Palms up like you’re holding a pizza. | 手掌向上 就像你正端着批萨 |
[02:52] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[02:55] | It’s so easy you should consider a career change. | 这么容易 你该考虑换个职业了 |
[02:58] | Probably make a lot more money. | 说不定挣更多钱呢 |
[03:00] | Dr. Mackman tell you the clot was clear? | Mackman医生告诉你血块清干净了? |
[03:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:04] | And he said that you and the fetus are fine? | 他还说你和胎儿都没事 |
[03:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:07] | He didn’t mention your pronator drift? | 他没提你的旋前肌滑移 |
[03:10] | – What’s that mean? | 那意味着什么? |
[03:11] | – Means Mackman is an idiot. | 意味着Mackman是个傻瓜 |
[03:14] | – May I? | 我能坐下吗? |
[03:15] | – Yeah. | 当然 |
[03:16] | So, | 那么 |
[03:19] | you take thousands of photos of someone, | 你给一个人拍数千张照片 |
[03:21] | but only one has to look good. | 只要有一张好看就行了 |
[03:23] | Kind of the opposite of my business. | 和我这行似乎正好相反 |
[03:25] | It’s not about looking good. | 这和好看没有关系 |
[03:26] | People are always hiding things. | 人们总是隐瞒什么 |
[03:27] | I just keep shooting until I can see what’s really inside them. | 我不停地拍 直到看清他们的内在 |
[03:32] | – My eyes okay? | 我的眼睛还好吗? |
[03:33] | – Eyes are gorgeous. | 眼睛非常迷人 |
[03:34] | The vessels don’t look so hot. | 血管就没那么迷人 |
[03:36] | Microaneurysms predict further strokes. | 微动脉瘤意味着还会中风 |
[03:39] | This is gonna happen again? | 中风还会发生? |
[03:40] | Unless I can figure out the underlying cause. | 除非我能找出根本原因 |
[03:43] | Puff up your cheeks. | 鼓起脸颊 |
[03:47] | You should be able to keep the air in. | 你应该能不松气的 |
[03:48] | Means there’s weakness around the mouth. | 说明嘴周围肌肉软弱 |
[03:50] | So where’d you learn to self-diagnose a stroke? | 你从哪儿学的自己诊断中风? |
[03:52] | Oh, my baby’s biological father is a neurologist. | 我孩子的血缘父亲是个神经学家 |
[03:57] | He once told me the FAST mnemonic could save my life one day. So… | 他曾经说快速记忆法有一天会救我的命 所以… |
[04:00] | Interesting pet name. | 有趣的昵称 |
[04:02] | Most people go with “husband” or “pookie.” | 大部分人用 “老公” 或 “小可爱” . |
[04:05] | He’s gay. | 他是同性恋 |
[04:07] | Just a sperm donor. | 精子捐赠者 |
[04:08] | So when you… | 当你– |
[04:09] | You turned him for a night? | 在某晚 你把他变成异性恋? |
[04:11] | Just straight for one date? | 只爱异性一回? |
[04:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | He took a magazine and a cup into my bathroom. | 他拿了本杂志和一个杯子 进我的浴室 |
[04:19] | A man after my own heart. | 真和我情投意合 |
[04:20] | Different magazine obviously. | 显然杂志不一样 |
[04:22] | I’m rescinding Mackman’s discharge order. | 我要撤销Mackman发的出院通知 |
[04:25] | My lackeys will be in to do some tests, take some more blood | 我的下属等会来做些检查 再抽些血 |
[04:29] | and empty your catheter bag. | 倒空你的尿液收集袋 |
[04:36] | Not a moment you’ll want to cherish. | 这不会是你珍爱的时刻 |
[04:41] | This is definitely different. | 这张绝对与众不同 |
[04:45] | It looks almost like… | 看起来就像… |
[04:47] | He’s caring. | 他富有同情心 |
[04:55] | Find anything else in the patient’s folder? | 在病人的档案里还找到别的了吗? |
[04:57] | Like a diagnosis? | 比如诊断? |
[04:58] | Urinalysis revealed excessive protein and red blood cells. | 尿检里有过量蛋白和红细胞 |
[05:01] | Chem panel showed a creatinine level over 2.5. | 生化检查表明肌酸酐水平超过2.5 |
[05:05] | So first she strokes, now her kidneys are shutting down. Why? | 先是中风 现在肾脏衰竭–为什么? |
[05:08] | Ultrasound showed no tumors or stones. | 超声波没有检查到肿瘤或结石 |
[05:10] | No signs of fetal distress. No urinary tract obstructions. | 没有胎儿窘迫的迹象 没有尿道堵塞 |
[05:12] | BP is fine. No pre-eclampsia. | 血压正常 没有惊厥前兆 |
[05:14] | Any of you guys ever been to the Galápagos? | 谁去过加拉巴哥群岛? (位于南美 盛产象龟) |
[05:17] | Was our patient there? | 病人去过么? |
[05:18] | Dengue fever, avian pox, even West Nile. | 登革热 鸡痘 西尼罗河病 |
[05:23] | That mean we get vacation? | 就是说我们会有假期? |
[05:24] | How would that differ from your current status? | 你们现在的状态和度假有什么区别? |
[05:27] | You’re gonna do what? Relax? | 你准备干什么 放松? |
[05:28] | Visiting family. | 拜访家人 |
[05:30] | My uncle’s a giant turtle. | 我叔叔是巨型海龟 |
[05:31] | What if the kidney failure came first? | 如果是肾脏先衰竭呢? |
[05:33] | Kidneys could’ve caused the stroke, not the other way around. | 肾脏也可以引发中风 而不像刚才说的那样 |
[05:36] | Kidneys don’t often get stuck in the brain. | 肾脏通常不会堵住大脑 |
[05:38] | I’m saying it threw a clot. | 我是说它造成了一个血栓 |
[05:39] | Early symptoms of kidney failure are nausea, vomiting, ankle swelling. | 肾脏衰竭的早期症状是恶心 呕吐 脚踝肿胀 |
[05:42] | She would’ve mistaken it for morning sickness. | 她可能错当成晨疾病了 |
[05:44] | Heart’s way more likely to throw a clot than a kidney. | 心脏比肾脏更可能产生血栓 |
[05:46] | Echo was normal. | 心音正常 |
[05:48] | The history indicates no sign of cardiac problems. | 病史里没有心脏问题 |
[05:50] | No, but if one were to read the history closely, | 没有 但如果仔细读过病史的话 |
[05:52] | one would notice that she had six cases of strep. | 一定会注意到她六次感染链锁状球菌 |
[05:54] | In her throat. That’s the one about 10 inches above her heart. | 在喉咙 那可是心脏上方十英寸的地方 |
[05:57] | Let me rephrase, | 让我换种说法 |
[05:58] | six cases of untreated strep. | 六例没根治的链锁状球菌 |
[06:00] | She was prescribed antibiotics. | 都给她开了抗生素 |
[06:02] | No one takes them all. | 没人把药都吃了 |
[06:03] | They stop when they start feeling better. | 他们一旦感觉好了 就停药 |
[06:04] | All strep is untreated strep. | 所有链锁状球菌都没被根治 |
[06:06] | What happens when strep goes untreated? | 要是链锁状球菌没治疗 会怎样? |
[06:08] | Leads to rheumatic fever. | 会导致风湿性发热 |
[06:09] | Which leads to… Cameron? | 那又会导致…Cameron? |
[06:10] | Mitral valve stenosis. | 二尖瓣狭窄 |
[06:12] | Which is a thickening in the valve of the… Kidney? | 那会使…肾脏的瓣膜变厚? |
[06:15] | No. The kidney doesn’t have a mitral valve. | 不 肾脏可没有二尖瓣 |
[06:17] | We’ll go look at her heart. | 我们会检查她的心脏 |
[06:22] | Be easy to find. | 很好找的 |
[06:23] | It’s the big red pumping thing about 10 inches below her throat. | 就是喉咙下方十英寸的红色大泵 |
[06:27] | That was weird. | 刚才很奇怪 |
[06:29] | – He was the way he always is. | 他刚才和平时一样 |
[06:31] | – Which is weird. | 所以才奇怪 |
[06:34] | – Very still, Emma. – Sorry. | 千万别动 emma |
[06:35] | No problem. | – 不好意思 – 没关系 |
[06:37] | He caught us with your hand up my shirt. | 他撞见你手放在我衬衣上 |
[06:39] | He’s gotta have a reaction to that. | 他对此应该有反应 |
[06:40] | You think that’s what the vacation is? | 你觉得他度假就是为了这个? |
[06:46] | Coronal slice appears normal. | 冠状截面看来正常 |
[06:48] | There’s no way House just lets this slide. | House没理由放过这事的 |
[06:50] | He’s gotta be planning something. | 他肯定在计划什么 |
[06:52] | Maybe he just doesn’t give a crap. | 也许他只是不在乎 |
[06:54] | Sagittal slice is clean. | 横截面也没问题 |
[06:55] | You think he just stumbled into that closet? | 你觉得他是误打误撞进那个储藏室的? |
[06:57] | He knew we were there and he wanted us to know that he knew. | 他知道我们在那儿 他希望我们知道他察觉了 |
[06:59] | Or you wanted him to know. Now he does | 或许你本就希望他知道 现在他知道了 |
[07:02] | and you’re annoyed because he doesn’t care. | 你觉得烦恼是因为他不在乎 |
[07:06] | … | 纵截面 钙化的二尖瓣 |
[07:08] | Barely. That’s not big enough to throw a clot. | 几乎看不出来 还没大到造成血栓 |
[07:11] | Obviously it is, because it did. | 很显然足够大了 因为它已经造成了 |
[07:13] | House was right. | House是对的 |
[07:15] | A valve in your heart is narrowed. | 你心脏的一个瓣膜变狭窄了 |
[07:18] | It caused the clot which lead to your stroke, | 造成血栓 引起中风 |
[07:20] | and the reduced circulation caused the problem with your kidneys. | 循环的减少引起肾脏问题 |
[07:25] | And this will fix it? | 这能治好? |
[07:26] | The balloon will force the valve back open | 气囊会迫使瓣膜重新打开 |
[07:28] | and you’ll be fine. | 你就好了 |
[07:29] | Can we do this without a sedative? | 做手术我能不用麻醉吗? |
[07:31] | It’s very mild. There really is no risk to the fetus. | 麻醉非常温和 对胎儿没有风险 |
[07:34] | We’ll monitor your baby’s heart rate separately. | 我们会单独监控孩子的心率 |
[07:37] | We won’t allow it to decrease anywhere near dangerous levels. | 不会让心率低到危险水平的 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[07:44] | You’re both gonna be fine. | 你和孩子都会没事的 |
[07:48] | Go ahead, Dr. Cameron. | 开始吧 Cameron医生 |
[07:52] | Listen to that heartbeat. | 听那心跳 |
[07:54] | It sounds so… | 听起来那么… |
[07:56] | Start threading the catheter. | 开始插管 |
[08:06] | No, I don’t want a layover in Frankfurt, Taipei, Singapore or London, Ontario. | 我不想在法兰克福 台北 新加坡 或者伦敦 安大略换机 |
[08:10] | That’s why I asked for a direct flight to Phnom Penh. | 我要直飞金边 (柬埔寨) |
[08:13] | How hard is it to not land? | 不降落换机有多难? |
[08:15] | Does it matter what I answer? | 我怎么回答有关系吗? |
[08:17] | Well, then fine. I’d be delighted to hold. | 那就好 我很高兴不挂断 有什么新情况? |
[08:19] | – What’s new? – Can Cuddy stop interfering? | 你能叫cuddy别来干涉吗? |
[08:21] | It’s her job. What’s new? | 这是她的工作 有什么新情况? |
[08:22] | Good news is Emma’s heart is fixed. | 好消息是emma的心脏已经治好了 |
[08:24] | Bad news is it’s not her underlying problem. | 坏消息是有其他潜在问题 |
[08:26] | Her kidneys are still failing. | 她的肾脏还在衰竭 |
[08:27] | You’re vacationing in Cambodia? | 你要去柬埔寨度假? |
[08:29] | You gonna unwind in the Killing Fields? | 你准备去杀人场放松? (红色高棉统治时的屠宰场) |
[08:33] | Mekong giant catfish. Weighs over 600 pounds. | 湄公巨鲶 超过600磅 |
[08:36] | Aren’t those catfish critically endangered? | 那些巨鲶不是都快绝种了么? |
[08:37] | That’s why it’s my last chance to catch one. | 所以这是我去抓一条的最后机会了 |
[08:39] | All of our operators are currently… | 所有的接线员都… |
[08:41] | If the mitral valve had been properly fixed | 如果二尖瓣已经修复了 |
[08:42] | the kidney should be getting better, | 肾脏也该开始好了 |
[08:43] | which leads us to the conclusion that you screwed up the procedure. | 结论只能是手术做砸了 |
[08:46] | Or you screwed up the diagnosis. | 或者是你诊断错了 |
[08:48] | The mitral valve thickening was so insignificant | 冠状瓣膜变厚根本不明显 |
[08:49] | it probably wasn’t the cause of the kidneys or the stroke. | 也许不是造成肾脏衰竭和中风的原因 |
[08:52] | Probably never would’ve been a problem. | 也许永远不会造成什么问题 |
[08:53] | She needs dialysis and we need a new theory. | 她需要透析 而我们需要新理论 |
[08:56] | There are only a few possibilities. | 只有少数可能 |
[08:58] | Patient’s pregnant, could be pre-eclampsia. | 病人正在怀孕 也许是前惊厥 |
[09:00] | We eliminated it before because… | 之前我们已经排除了– |
[09:01] | Re-check for proteinuria and low platelets. What else? | 检查蛋白尿症和低血小板–还有什么? |
[09:04] | Hypoperfusion. The fetus is basically a parasite stealing nutrients, minerals, blood. | 循环性休克 胎儿基本上就是窃取营养 矿物质和血液的寄生虫 |
[09:08] | Put her on telemetry. | 对她做遥感监测 |
[09:09] | Or the pregnancy is irrelevant. | 或者怀孕与此无关 |
[09:11] | Could be infection, sepsis, HUS/TTP. | 可以是感染 败血症 血栓性微血管病 |
[09:14] | A cholesterol embolism is just as likely. | 胆固醇栓塞也一样有可能 |
[09:16] | Tiny particles of cholesterol rain down, clog up small vessels of the kidneys. | 胆固醇小微粒落下 堵塞肾脏的小血管 |
[09:19] | Get a smear and ultrasound her vessels for plaque. | 做涂片 超声检查她血管的血小板 |
[09:21] | That’s it. Has to be one of those five. | 就这些了 应该是这五样中的一个 |
[09:23] | You know what would be even better? | 要自怎样更好吗? |
[09:24] | If we’d narrow it all the way down to one. | 就是要排除到只剩一个 |
[09:28] | Thank you for holding. | 谢谢等待 |
[09:30] | We are experiencing extremely high call volume. | 现在有超大量电话打入 |
[09:33] | Thank you for your patience. | 谢谢你的耐心 |
[09:41] | She’s 0 for five. | 五个里一个都不是 |
[09:44] | Either the differential was wrong | 要么鉴别诊断错了 |
[09:46] | or she’s faking it. | 要么她在假装 |
[09:48] | Kidney failure has to be precipitated by… | 肾衰竭一定是急性的– |
[09:50] | One of the five we’ve already ruled out. | 我们已经排除了 |
[09:52] | The body only has so many ways of screwing with the kidneys. | 身体就那么几个原因造成肾衰 |
[09:54] | – The labs must be wrong. | 一定是检验错了 |
[09:55] | – We did the labs. No one else had access. | 我们自己做的检验 没其他人插手 |
[09:58] | That’s not quite true. | 那倒不一定 |
[10:06] | You put all your patients through this many tests or just the important ones? | 你给所有的病人做这么多检查 还是只给重要的人做? |
[10:11] | We wanted to explore all possibilities. | 我们要探索所有可能 |
[10:17] | And? | 然后? |
[10:19] | We’ve eliminated all the possibilities. | 我们排除了那些可能 |
[10:21] | You telling me I’m dying and you have no idea why? | 你是说 我快死了 而你不知道为什么? |
[10:24] | Your body is functioning properly. | 你的身体运作正常 |
[10:26] | So why are my kidneys failing? | 那我的肾脏为什么衰竭? |
[10:29] | The other body isn’t. | 另一个身体不正常 |
[10:32] | There’s something wrong with the fetus. | 胎儿有问题 |
[10:44] | Welcome to the world of maternal mirror syndrome. | 欢迎来到母体镜式反应综合症的世界 |
[10:49] | Mom’s body is like an intricate German metro system. | 母亲身体像复杂的德国地铁系统 |
[10:54] | All the trains run on time. | 所有火车按时出发 |
[10:56] | When she gets pregnant, it’s like a new station opening in Düsseldorf. | 当她怀孕了 就像在杜塞尔多夫新开了一站 |
[11:01] | Bunch or rookies running things. Bound to be mistakes. | 新手操控 一定会出错 |
[11:03] | Kids play on the tracks, get electrocuted. | 孩子在轨道上玩 触电致死 |
[11:06] | Before you know it, the trains are backed up all the way to Berlin | 不知不觉 列车拥堵在去柏林的路上 |
[11:08] | and you’ve got a bunch of angry Germans with nowhere to go. | 一群愤怒的德国佬 无车可上 |
[11:10] | And we all know that ain’t good for the Jews. | 我们都知道那对犹太人不好 |
[11:12] | Who are the Jews in this metaphor? | 这个比喻里的犹太人指谁? |
[11:14] | A few things can happen to a fetus in distress. | 胎儿窘迫会有几个后果 |
[11:16] | It can become a miscarriage, stillbirth, a very sick baby | 导致流产 或产下病恹恹的婴儿 |
[11:19] | or on rare occasion a time bomb that kills mom while it’s dying. | 非常罕见的情况下 也可能是颗定时炸弹 孩子死掉时 杀死妈妈 |
[11:24] | Good news is, we fix the fetus, mom gets better. | 好消息是 我们治好胎儿 妈妈也会好转 |
[11:27] | It’s the diagnostic equivalent of a two-for-one sale. | 这诊断等同于买一送一 |
[11:29] | I have read the outcome of mirror syndrome is almost always unfavorable. | 我读到的镜式反应的结果 多数不乐观 |
[11:32] | “Unfavorable.” Is that doctor speak for “dead baby”? | 不乐观… 这是医生对死婴的说法吗? |
[11:36] | You think she’ll be less upset if you phrase it nicely? | 你以为用词好听 她就会少难过些吗? |
[11:38] | We can tell her the truth, that she’ll be fine | 可以跟她说实话 她不会有事 |
[11:40] | as soon as we diagnose a person who weighs about one pound. | 只要我们诊断出那一磅重的人有什么病 |
[11:44] | Can’t touch it, can’t ask where it hurts, can’t see it. | 摸不到它 不能问它哪里疼 甚至看不见 |
[11:48] | If only there existed giant machines that could look through human skin. | 除非这儿存在可以透视人体的巨型机器 |
[11:52] | Mirror syndrome has a limited number of known causes. | 镜式反应限于几个病因 |
[11:55] | Tachyarrhythmia, fetal anemia, placental chorioangioma. | 心律失常 胎儿贫血 胎盘绒毛血管瘤– |
[11:57] | All of which are fixable. | 所有这些都可以医治 |
[11:59] | Which would be un-unfavorable, right? | 就不会不容乐观 对吧? |
[12:01] | Could also be trisomy 13. Ebstein’s anomaly, | 也可以是三倍13号体染色体 Ebstein畸形 |
[12:04] | an aneurysm of Galen’s vein. | Galen血管的动脉瘤– |
[12:06] | And Dr. Storm Cloud rained all over the differential | 暴风云医生雨点般作出鉴别诊断 |
[12:09] | and killed the beautiful little baby. | 杀死了漂亮的小宝宝 |
[12:12] | Heart’s easiest to see, easiest to fix. So let’s start there. | 心脏是最容易看见和治疗的 我们就从那儿开始吧 |
[12:15] | When you did Mom’s MRI, did you get a look at the fetus’s heart? | 给妈妈做核磁共振的时候 有没有看一下胎儿的心脏? |
[12:17] | It was in the range but blurry. | 在视界范围内 但是不清楚 |
[12:19] | The fetus was moving all over the place. | 胎儿在子宫里到处动 |
[12:21] | – So we need another scan. – Yeah. | 所以我们还要再做一次 |
[12:22] | We’ll just ask the fetus to lie very, very still. | 是啊 这次还要叫胎儿躺着一动不动 |
[12:26] | No need. | 没必要 |
[12:27] | I’m going to paralyze it. | 我要麻痹它 |
[12:31] | You wanna paralyze Emma Sloan’s baby? | 你想麻痹Emma Sloan的胎儿? |
[12:34] | Let me guess. Cameron? | 让我猜猜 Cameron告密的? |
[12:36] | Cameron and Chase both had their concerns. | Cameron和Chase都有顾虑 |
[12:38] | No, Cameron had concerns. | 不 是Cameron担心 |
[12:39] | Chase just agreed with her | Chase只是附和她 |
[12:41] | because he didn’t want to lose his all-access pass to her love rug. | 因为不想失去爬上她的床的机会 |
[12:43] | They’re sleeping together? | 他们睡在一起? |
[12:45] | If by “sleeping together” you mean having sex in the janitor’s closet. | 如果睡在一起是指在清洁储藏室做爱的话 |
[12:49] | Here? | 在这儿? |
[12:50] | No, the janitor’s closet at the local high school. | 不 在本地高中的清洁储藏室 |
[12:52] | Go, Tiger Cats! | 虎猫 冲啊! |
[12:54] | Do you have one of those camera phones? ‘ | 你有没有拍照手机? |
[12:56] | Cause I got a MySpace account. | 我有了空间账号 |
[12:57] | I will deal with them after I deal with you. | 等我跟你谈完就去处理他们 |
[12:59] | Oh, come on. Let’s gossip some more. | 别这样 我们再八卦一下吧 |
[13:01] | I’m sure she’s into bondage. | 我肯定她喜欢被捆绑 |
[13:03] | Paralyzing a one-pound baby risks damaging… | 麻痹一磅重的胎儿冒险– |
[13:05] | Not paralyzing the thing risks not getting a clean MRI of its heart, | 不麻痹 就得不到心脏清晰的核磁成像图 |
[13:09] | which we need to save its life, | 这样才能救它的命 |
[13:10] | which we need to do to save Emma’s life. | 借此拯救Emma的生命 |
[13:14] | You’re gonna need to get her consent. | 你得经过她同意 |
[13:15] | Well, that shouldn’t be too hard. | 应该不会太难 |
[13:17] | “Sign here or you and your baby both die.” | 要么签字 要么你跟婴儿都死 |
[13:21] | I’m going with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[13:24] | Oh, good. | 很好 |
[13:26] | You said sedation was risky. This sounds insane. | 你说过使用镇静剂有危险 这太疯狂了吧 |
[13:29] | The injection goes into the umbilical cord. | 注射剂进入脐带 |
[13:32] | The baby won’t feel a thing. | 婴儿什么都感觉不到的 |
[13:34] | Fetus. | 是胎儿 |
[13:36] | I’m lowering expectations. | 我是在降低期望值 |
[13:38] | It works here and on dates. | 在这儿和约会时都有效 |
[13:40] | The benefits outweigh the risks | 利大于弊 |
[13:42] | and the paralytic will wear off in an hour, okay? | 麻痹在一个小时后就会消失 |
[13:46] | Must be easier to hear you might die than your baby might die. | 宁愿听到自己可能死 不愿婴儿死 |
[13:49] | But if there’s anyone I would trust to save my baby, | 如果要我把自己婴儿的命运 交托给某个人 |
[13:53] | it would be Dr. House. | 那就是House医生 |
[13:59] | Fetus. | 胎儿 |
[14:03] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[14:32] | Dr. Cameron. The MRI results back? | Cameron医生 核磁共振有结果了吗? |
[14:34] | The fetus’s heart is structurally sound. | 胎儿的心脏结构健全 |
[14:36] | The problem’s with the bladder. It’s four times normal size. | 膀胱有问题 是普通大小的四倍 |
[14:38] | Let me see. | 给我看看 |
[14:39] | The bladder’s so engorged it’s taking up the whole torso, squeezing all the other organs. | 膀胱过胀 占据了整个躯干 挤压着所有其它器官 |
[14:42] | There’s no room for the lungs to develop. | 使得肺脏没有发育空间 |
[14:44] | The baby has a lower urinary tract obstruction. | 也许婴儿得了下尿路梗阻 |
[14:46] | We can fix that by inserting a shunt. | 可以通过分流术治愈 |
[14:48] | I’ll give Emma the news. | 我去告诉Emma |
[14:48] | Are you taking over the case? | 你要…接管这个病例吗? |
[14:51] | House won’t care. | House不在乎 |
[14:52] | He has his diagnosis. | 他有自己的诊断 |
[14:55] | Doctor Cameron. | Cameron医生 |
[14:58] | Dating Chase | 跟Chase约会 |
[15:00] | can only end in one of two ways. | 只能有两种结果 |
[15:02] | House told you? | House告诉你的? |
[15:03] | You get married and live happily ever after, | 要么你们结婚 幸福相伴永远 |
[15:05] | or somebody gets hurt and you two can’t work together, | 要么有人受伤 再也无法共事 |
[15:08] | and I have to fire somebody. | 我不得不开除一个 |
[15:09] | I would hate to see my personal life become such a burden to you. | 我不愿自己的私生活给你带来这种负担 |
[15:12] | I’m telling you this for your own good. | 我这么说是为你好 |
[15:13] | I assume you’re gonna have this same conversation with Chase for his own good. | 大概为了Chase好 你也会跟他这么说 |
[15:16] | Chase isn’t the one that’s gonna get hurt here. | 这件事上 受伤的不会是Chase |
[15:34] | There’s only room for one | 只够一个人待 |
[15:36] | but I could scooch over. | 尽管我可以挤出点地方给你 |
[15:37] | My social life is my social life. | 我的社交生活属于我自己 |
[15:39] | Couldn’t agree more. | 完全同意 |
[15:41] | What goes on in the privacy of a janitor’s closet is nobody’s business except… | 储藏室里的私人秘密与人无关 除了… |
[15:44] | She told me to end it. Is that what you want? | 她让我结束 这就是你要的结果? |
[15:46] | I was actually hoping she’d fire one of you. | 事实上我希望她会解雇你们中一个 |
[15:48] | – What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[15:49] | – Trying to avoid altitude sickness. | 预防高空病 |
[15:51] | Couldn’t score a direct flight to Cambodia, | 没有直达柬埔塞的航班可乘 |
[15:52] | so I’ve decided to scale Argentina’s infamous Mount Aconcagua. | 所以我决定去阿根廷 攀登声名狼藉的阿空加瓜峰 |
[15:56] | Perfect, except for the fact that you can’t walk. | 棒极了 可惜你走不了路 |
[15:58] | There’s a tribe of Mocoví Indians who actually carry the elders up… | 有个莫科维印第安人部落 会背着老人… |
[16:01] | You’re insane. | 你疯了 |
[16:03] | I’m an insane genius. | 我是个疯狂的天才 |
[16:05] | I set the chamber to low pressure instead of high. | 将舱内气压降低而不是升高 |
[16:07] | Thinner air builds up the extra red blood cells, creates new capillaries. | 稀薄的空气致红细胞增加 产生新的毛细管 |
[16:11] | Few more days in here, I can save myself six weeks at base camp. | 在这里多呆几天 就不用去探险队营地住上六星期了 |
[16:14] | Where’s my MRI? | 核磁共振结果呢? |
[16:18] | There’s a blockage in the urinary tract. | 尿路被阻塞了 |
[16:20] | Simple terms, your baby can’t pee. | 简单说来 就是你的孩子不能撒尿 |
[16:23] | His bladder is swollen and it’s crushing his lungs. | 他的膀胱肿胀 会压垮肺部 |
[16:25] | Can you fix it? | 你能治好它吗? |
[16:27] | We can insert a small tube in the baby’s bladder | 我们可以塞根细管到婴儿的膀胱 |
[16:29] | that makes the urine come out straight through his belly for the duration of the pregnancy. | 使得尿液在孕期直接从腹部排出 |
[16:33] | The bladder decompresses | 膀胱减压后 |
[16:35] | and the lungs will be able to develop normally. | 肺就能正常发育了 |
[16:37] | When the baby gets better, you should get better. | 婴儿好转 你也会好转 |
[16:40] | First we just have to do a test | 首先我们要做个测试 |
[16:42] | to determine whether the baby’s kidneys are functioning properly. | 看看婴儿的肾功能是否正常 |
[16:45] | And what if they’re not? | 如果不正常会怎么样? |
[16:46] | If they’re already too damaged, | 如果肾脏受损严重 |
[16:48] | then there’s really nothing we can do. | 我们就真的无能为力了 |
[16:50] | If this doesn’t work out, you can always try again. | 如果这次不成功 你总有机会再尝试的 |
[16:57] | I miscarried twice when I was married. | 我已婚时两次流产 |
[17:00] | After the divorce, I tried in vitro like four times before this. | 离婚后 在这之前还培育过四次试管婴儿 |
[17:05] | I’m 42. | 我42岁了 |
[17:06] | Maybe it’s just not meant to be. | 也许是…天意不可违 |
[17:16] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[17:18] | You’re trying to be me, so I thought I’d try to be you. | 你想成为我 所以我想成为你 |
[17:20] | You don’t have the cleavage for it. | 你没我的乳沟 |
[17:22] | But I have a much tighter ass. | 但我臀部肌肉比你紧 |
[17:24] | Think every day should be naked Thursday | 你觉得每天都该过得像”赤裸星期四” |
[17:26] | or is that an oxymoron? | 还是这是种矛盾修饰法? |
[17:29] | Let me see the results from the bladder tap. | 让我看看膀胱穿刺检验的结果 |
[17:31] | They aren’t back yet. | 还没出来 |
[17:33] | They’re gonna be inconclusive. | 不会有什么结论的 |
[17:34] | You think my diagnosis is wrong? | 你觉得我诊断错了? |
[17:36] | Fetus doesn’t pee, amniotic fluid should be low. | 胎儿不撒尿 则羊水应该偏少 |
[17:38] | Mom’s level is fine. | 但妈妈的羊水很正常 |
[17:40] | Doesn’t mean I’m wrong. | 不代表我错了 |
[17:41] | Could just mean we caught the obstruction early. | 也许意味着我们及早发现了阻塞 |
[17:43] | Either way your test will be inconclusive. | 不管怎么样 你的检测都得不出什么结论 |
[17:44] | The urine you’ve collected has been sitting in that fetus’s bladder for weeks. | 你抽取的尿液已经 在胎儿膀胱里积了几个星期 |
[17:47] | As my pappy always said, “Stale pee is useless pee.” | 我老爸过去常说 陈尿无用 |
[17:51] | Fine. I’ll do another tap. | 很好 那我再做一次穿刺 |
[17:53] | Just as useless. | 一样没用 |
[17:55] | Old urine drops down from the kidney right after the first tap ’cause it’s so backed up. | 第一次穿刺后 存留在肾脏里的陈尿会流下来 |
[17:59] | Bladder tap number three will give you the freshest pee. | 第三次膀胱穿刺才能抽到最新的尿 |
[18:01] | That’s when you’ll find out if this fetus has even a fighting chance. | 那时候你会发现 胎儿是否还有机会 |
[18:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:06] | I’ll run two more taps. | 我再做两次穿刺 |
[18:07] | Since when does the Dean of Medicine run bladder taps? | 医院院长几时起 开始做膀胱穿刺了? |
[18:10] | She’s an important patient. | 她是个重要的病人 |
[18:12] | Because she takes pictures | 因为她搞摄影? |
[18:14] | or because she’s you? | 还是因为她跟你一样? |
[18:17] | Woman in her 40s, | 40多岁的 |
[18:19] | single, | 单身女人 |
[18:20] | using a turkey baster as a last gasp at motherhood. | 将母性最后的渴望寄托在滴管上 (喻人工受孕) |
[18:25] | Maybe you want to make sure she succeeds | 你想确保她成功 |
[18:27] | so you’ll still have hope. | 那么自己仍有希望 |
[18:30] | You can’t be a good doctor if you’re not objective. | 不客观就当不了好医生 |
[18:33] | – It’s your file. | 这是你的病人档案 |
[18:34] | – I don’t want it. | 我不要 |
[18:35] | Then why did you just say all that stuff? | 那你干嘛说那么多? |
[18:37] | To humiliate you. | 为了羞辱你 |
[18:39] | – You’re taking the case back. – I don’t want it. | – 你继续去处理这起病例 – 我不要 |
[18:41] | Your diagnosis is right. I want to go on vacation. | 你的诊断是对的 我要休假 |
[18:43] | You can go on vacation after you’ve cured her. | 治好她你就可以去休假了 |
[18:51] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[18:52] | The fetus’s urine had appropriate levels of protein and electrolytes, | 婴儿尿液里的蛋白质和电解液正常 |
[18:55] | so its kidneys aren’t damaged. Oh, wow. | 他的肾没有受损 |
[19:01] | We’re gonna put the shunt in. | 我们要插入分流管 |
[19:02] | Your baby’s lungs should have more room to grow | 使得婴儿的肺有更多生长空间 |
[19:04] | and your symptoms should go away. | 你的症状也会随之消失 |
[19:08] | But he’ll still need surgery, after he’s born? | 但他出生后还要做外科手术? |
[19:10] | That’s when we’ll remove the blockage in the ureter. | 到那时 去除输尿管阻塞 |
[19:13] | You’ll be the only mother on the planet | 你会是地球上唯一一个 |
[19:14] | who appreciates the value of a wet diaper. | 庆幸孩子尿湿尿布的母亲 |
[19:16] | Hey, could you hand me that? | 嗨 能把那个递给我吗? |
[19:18] | I’m keeping a visual memory book of this entire surreal process | 我要用影像记录下这个超现实的过程 |
[19:21] | and this is the best part of the story so far. | 现在是迄今为止最美妙的一刻 |
[19:23] | – Yeah. Sure. – Thanks. | – 当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[19:26] | When’d you take this? | 这张什么时候拍的? |
[19:28] | She did the second bladder tap. | 第二次膀胱穿刺是她给我做的 |
[19:31] | You should keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[19:32] | Oh, I see her all day at work. I don’t need it. | 不用 上班时整天都看到她 |
[19:36] | Maybe you want to see her after work. | 也许下了班你还想看着她 |
[19:39] | I’m right, right? | 我说对了吧? |
[19:43] | I saw the way you look at her. | 你看着她时流露感情 |
[19:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:06] | The shunt is in the right position. | 分流管位置正确 |
[20:08] | Bladder is starting to decompress. | 膀胱开始减压了 |
[20:10] | No infection. | 没有感染 |
[20:13] | Did House say anything else? About us? | 关于我们俩 House还说什么了吗? |
[20:16] | I thought you didn’t care about his reaction. | 我以为你不在乎他怎么反应 |
[20:18] | Trying to make him jealous? | 想引起他的妒忌? |
[20:20] | I like my job. | 我喜欢这份工作 |
[20:21] | He can’t fire you just because we’re together. | 他不能因为我们在一起就解雇你 |
[20:23] | We’re not “together,” and House can do whatever he wants. | 我们没在一起 再说House总是为所欲为 |
[20:30] | – How’s my baby? | 我的孩子怎么样了? |
[20:31] | – Doing just fine, Emma. | 很好 Emma 你也一样 |
[20:33] | – So are you. – My stomach’s killing me. | 我的胃疼得要命 |
[20:36] | That’s not her stomach. | 那不是她的胃 |
[20:38] | Can you open your eyes, Emma? | 能睁开眼睛吗 Emma? |
[20:39] | I just need to take a look. | 让我看看 |
[20:44] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[20:48] | Emma’s jaundiced. | Emma得了黄疸病 |
[20:49] | Her liver’s shutting down. | 她的肝脏在衰竭 |
[20:52] | Figures. | 不出所料 |
[20:54] | Just booked my trip to Johnston Strait. | 我刚订好去钟斯顿海峡(加拿大)的行程 |
[20:56] | I thought you were climbing Mount Whatever in Argentina. | 我还以为你在阿根廷爬什么山呢 |
[20:58] | Apparently I’d have to live with the Mocoví Indians for 20 years | 我得跟莫科维印第安人共同生活20年 |
[21:01] | before they’d consider me an elder. | 他们才会把我当成老人 |
[21:03] | Decided to go kayaking with orca instead. | 我决定去陪逆戟鲸玩皮划艇 |
[21:06] | No legs required. Can’t leave yet. | – 不用劳驾我的腿了 – 你现在还不能走 |
[21:07] | Liver failure puts her case back into the unsolved pile. | 肝功能衰竭 又让她的病症变得扑朔迷离 |
[21:10] | Increased AST, ALT and her bilirubin’s off the charts. | 氨基转移酶AST和ALT增加 胆红素远远超标 |
[21:15] | Even fetuses lie. | 甚至胎儿都撒谎 |
[21:19] | We diagnosed a lower urinary tract obstruction because we saw one. | 我们根据现象诊断出下尿路梗阻 |
[21:24] | What if that’s not the whole story? | 事实全部并非如此呢? |
[21:27] | What if the little bugger is hiding something? | 万一这个小混蛋有所隐瞒 |
[21:31] | The real reason for the mirror syndrome. | 镜式反应综合征的真正原因 |
[21:34] | Have we looked under its bed? | 我们是否到它床底下检查过? |
[21:36] | We checked its diary? | 或看过它的日记? |
[21:37] | If it’s not GU, could be the heart. | 如果问题不在泌尿生殖系统 就有可能出在心脏 |
[21:39] | Hypoplastic left heart syndrome. | 左心室发育不全综合症 |
[21:40] | – There were no structural problems. – The lungs. | – 心脏结构没问题 – 肺呢 |
[21:42] | We won’t be able to get a good look until they develop. | 在它们发育前没法看清楚 得等上几个星期 |
[21:44] | – It’ll be weeks… – She’s not gonna last weeks. | 他坚持不了几星期 |
[21:46] | What do you want to do? | 那你想怎么做? |
[21:47] | Maternal mirror syndrome has one sure fire cure. | 母体镜式反映综合症 有个万无一失的治疗方法 |
[21:51] | Deliver the fetus. | 分娩胎儿 |
[21:52] | That’s not viable at 21 weeks. You’ll kill the baby. | 21周大的婴儿不能分娩 会害死婴儿的 |
[21:55] | – Fetus. | 是胎儿 |
[21:56] | – Semantics make you feel better? Pretend it’s not a person? | 语义学让你感觉更自在吗? 好象它不是人一样? |
[21:58] | Can it play catch? | 它会传球吗? |
[21:59] | Can it eat? | 会吃吗? |
[22:00] | Can it take pretty pictures? | 会拍出美丽动人的照片吗? |
[22:04] | Who wants to tell her? | 谁去跟她说? |
[22:13] | The swollen bladder was not the only problem. | 膀胱肿胀不是唯一的毛病 |
[22:17] | We can’t leave it inside you. We have to terminate. | 我们不能让你继续怀着孩子 得终止妊娠 |
[22:21] | Well, can’t you deliver him? | 不能为它分娩吗? |
[22:22] | Put him on a respiratory machine till you figure out what’s wrong? | 放进呼吸机 直到找出毛病在哪儿 |
[22:26] | We can. | 可以 |
[22:27] | And it won’t matter. | 但没用 |
[22:29] | The fetus is still at least two weeks away from being viable. | 胎儿至少还要两个星期才能分娩 |
[22:33] | Well, I’ll suffer through this for two more weeks then. | 那我再多受两个星期的苦好了 |
[22:39] | You’re on dialysis for your kidneys. | 你已经开始做肾脏透析 |
[22:42] | Your kidneys can wait. | 肾脏可以等 |
[22:44] | They don’t make dialysis for your liver. | 但它们不为你的肝脏服务 |
[22:48] | You’re not gonna make it two more days. | 你两天都活不了 |
[22:57] | I’m not gonna let you kill my baby. | 我不会让你杀死我的孩子 |
[23:00] | It’s killing you. | 它会杀死你 |
[23:03] | I’m not having an abortion. | 我不要流产 |
[23:06] | It’s not a baby. | 这不是个婴儿 |
[23:07] | It’s a tumor. | 而是…瘤 |
[23:14] | I understand dying for a cause. | 我明白你想死得其所 |
[23:16] | Sacrificing your life so your child might live. | 为让孩子活下来 放弃自己的性命 |
[23:18] | But that’s not the choice here. | 但现在不是这情况 |
[23:24] | Either it dies or you both die. | 或者胎儿死 或者你们都没命 |
[23:27] | Or you fix him and we both live. | 或者你治好他 我们都活下来 |
[23:29] | I can’t fix it. | 我治不好它 |
[23:35] | I’m scheduling a D&C. | 我去安排刮宫术 |
[23:37] | I won’t consent. | 我不会同意的 |
[23:41] | So I guess you have two days to figure it out. | 所以我猜你有两天时间去想办法 |
[23:54] | Her kidneys are almost irreparable. | 她的肾几乎无法复原了 |
[23:56] | She’s developed severe DIC. | 还得了严重的弥散性血管内凝血 |
[23:58] | You have to force her to terminate. | 你得强迫她终止妊娠 |
[23:59] | Did you give corticosteroids to speed up the baby’s lung development? | 你用皮质类固醇加速孩子的肺部发育了吗? |
[24:02] | No. I dropped an anvil on its chest to prevent lung development. | 没有 我往它胸口塞了块砧骨以阻止肺发育 |
[24:06] | I’m trying to extinguish the human race one fetus at a time. | 我要灭绝人类 一次干掉一个胎儿 |
[24:09] | Give the lungs more time to expand so you can see inside them. | 再给肺点时间扩张 就能检查它内部了 |
[24:12] | See if they’re the problem. | 看是否是肺的问题 |
[24:13] | My real patient is dying. | 我现实中的病人马上就要死了 |
[24:16] | Very quickly. Like I wouldn’t advise her to buy any green bananas. | 我可不会建议她去买青香蕉 (耗时间等香蕉变黄) |
[24:19] | The fetus is nothing more than a parasite at this point. | 此时的胎儿不过是个寄生虫 |
[24:21] | Removing it is an instant cure. | 移除胎儿刻不容缓 |
[24:23] | You’re not gonna get Emma to see it that way. | 你无法让Emma从这种角度想 |
[24:24] | She’s probably already named the baby, | 她多半给婴儿取好了名字 |
[24:26] | read him books, had conversations with him. | 念书给他听 跟他说话 |
[24:28] | – See, you get it. | 你说得对 |
[24:29] | She’ll listen to you. | 她会听你的 |
[24:30] | – No. | 不行 |
[24:31] | If you let this woman refuse to terminate, | 你让这个女人拒绝流产 |
[24:33] | you’re helping her commit suicide. | 就等于协助她自杀 |
[24:35] | As her doctor my recommendation is against suicide. | 做为她的医生 我反对自杀 |
[24:37] | If the baby had a doctor, | 如果婴儿有个医生 |
[24:39] | I think she would recommend exhausting all possibilities | 我认为她会在夺走它生命前 穷尽一切可能 |
[24:43] | – before taking its life. – Then she’d be an idiot. | 那她就是白痴 |
[24:44] | Too bad she’s your boss! | 真遗憾 她是你上司 |
[24:48] | What if our original assumption is wrong? | 万一我们最初假设错了呢? |
[24:50] | It isn’t. | 没有错 |
[24:51] | If we assume she doesn’t have mirror syndrome, | 假设她没有镜式反映综合症 |
[24:53] | then terminating her pregnancy isn’t gonna help her liver at all. | 那么终止怀孕对她的肝脏毫无作用 |
[24:55] | We eliminated all other possibilities. | 我们已经排除了所有其它的可能 |
[24:58] | The fetus is hydropic and in distress. | 胎儿患有水肿 生命垂危 |
[25:00] | Emma’s kidneys and liver are failing. | Emma的肾和肝在衰竭下去 |
[25:02] | The diagnosis is solid. | 诊断很可靠 |
[25:04] | Wow! The ass-kisser won’t agree with you. | 连马屁精都不同意你的话 |
[25:06] | You must be even wronger than I thought. | 你一定错得离谱 |
[25:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[25:10] | Let’s assume she had mirror syndrome | 那就假设她患了镜式反映综合症 |
[25:12] | but we fixed it when we fixed the baby’s bladder. | 但我们治婴儿膀胱时也将它治好了 |
[25:15] | That means that her failing liver would be completely unrelated. | 也就是说这跟肝脏的衰竭毫无关系 |
[25:19] | If it is, we can fix it | 如果是这样 我们就能治好它 |
[25:21] | and we don’t have to terminate. | 也不用终止妊娠 |
[25:23] | So her theory is that our patient’s liver problems were just a giant coincidence. | 因此她认为 病人的肝脏问题实属天大的巧合 |
[25:28] | It’s not a surprising coincidence. | 并不是什么惊人的巧合 |
[25:29] | Pregnant women can develop liver problems. | 怀孕女人是有可能出现肝脏问题 |
[25:32] | If this is the case, | 如果是这样 |
[25:34] | we can actually do something here. | 我们就可以采取相应措施 |
[25:36] | Don’t you guys think that’s worth exploring? | 你们不认为这值得深究吗? |
[25:38] | Acute fatty liver of pregnancy would have the same symptoms. | 妊娠急性脂肪肝会出现相同的症状 |
[25:42] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:43] | – Brownnoser. | 马屁精 |
[25:45] | – Viral hepatitis, HELLP syndrome. | 病毒性肝炎 HELLP综合症 |
[25:47] | – Oh, look. Sticking up for your girlfriend. | 看哪 为女友挺身而出 |
[25:51] | Who says chivalry’s dead? | 谁说骑士精神荡然无存了? |
[25:53] | He’s not joking? | 他没在开玩笑? |
[25:56] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[25:57] | She’s going through all of us. She’ll get that jungle fever eventually. | 她会一一经历我们 最终染上丛林热 (电影 喻不同种族间的性吸引) |
[26:01] | – I’m not going through anyone. | 我谁都不会碰 |
[26:03] | – You love him? | 你爱他吗? |
[26:04] | This can probably wait until after you biopsy Emma’s liver, right? | 这问题可以等到 你做完Emma的肝脏活检 对吗? |
[26:07] | We can’t. Her platelets are too low. | 不行 她的血小板太低了 |
[26:09] | Once we pierce her liver, | 一旦刺破肝脏 |
[26:10] | it’ll be next to impossible to stop the bleeding. | 要阻止出血几乎不可能 |
[26:13] | Come in from above. | 从上面进去 |
[26:16] | Instead of going straight in through her abdomen, | 不要从腹部直接穿刺 |
[26:18] | go in through the veins in her neck. | 而是从颈部的静脉进去 |
[26:19] | Transjugular hepatic biopsy. | 颈静脉肝活检 |
[26:22] | If the liver starts to bleed, | 如果肝脏开始出血 |
[26:23] | it’ll bleed right back into her own veins. | 也会直接流回她自己的静脉 |
[26:36] | Why don’t you start your vacation now? | 你为什么不现在就开始休假呢? |
[26:45] | Threading the guide wire through the right internal jugular vein. | 将导丝从左边的颈内静脉通进去 |
[26:48] | So, | 那么 |
[26:50] | the sleep lab… | 睡眠实验室? |
[26:52] | You and Cameron not sleeping. | 你和Cameron可没睡着 |
[26:54] | How serious is it? | 这关系到底多认真? |
[26:56] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[26:58] | She’s only doing it to make House jealous. | 她只不过想让House吃醋才这么做的 |
[27:00] | – Then why are you doing it? | 那你又为了什么? |
[27:01] | – You kidding? | 开什么玩笑? |
[27:02] | You’re approaching the inferior vena cava. | 快到下腔静脉了 |
[27:04] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[27:07] | You better not hurt her. | 你最好别伤害她 |
[27:09] | – She already has a big brother. – She does? | – 她已经有老大哥罩着了 – 是吗? |
[27:12] | You obviously care very deeply about her. | 显而易见 你很关心她 |
[27:14] | I’m not protecting her. I’m protecting myself. | 我不是在保护她 我在保护我自己 |
[27:17] | A heartbroken, lovesick Cameron | Cameron心碎憔悴的时候… |
[27:19] | would be even more unbearable than she is now. | 比她现在更让人受不了 |
[27:23] | You’re through the hepatic vein. | 肝静脉已经过了 |
[27:24] | I’m firing the needle. | 下针 |
[27:27] | Heart rate and BP spiking. | 心率 血压大幅波动 |
[27:28] | Get that out of her. | 快把探针抽出来 |
[27:30] | Fetus’s heart rate just dropped to 50. | 胎儿的心率刚刚降到50 |
[27:34] | – We’ve got contractions. | 子宫开始收缩了 |
[27:35] | – Pre-term labor. | 早产 |
[27:36] | Start a terbutaline drip! | 给她吊一针叔丁喘宁 |
[27:47] | We were able to control the pre-term labor with tocolytics. | 我们用母育酚安胎 阻止了早产 |
[27:50] | The contractions have subsided for now. | 宫缩现在暂时停止了 |
[27:52] | And the liver biopsy was negative. | 肝脏活检结果为阴性 |
[27:54] | This is definitely mirror syndrome. | 这肯定是镜式反应综合征 |
[27:55] | Her baby’s doing this to her. | 由肚子里的胎儿造成的 |
[27:56] | We’re out of options. | 我们别无选择 |
[27:57] | Did the biopsy cause the pre-term labor or did it happen on its own? | 早产是由活检造成的 还是自然发生的? |
[28:00] | It doesn’t make a difference. | 两者没有分别 |
[28:01] | Pre-term labor can be a new symptom. | 早产可能是新症状 |
[28:03] | New information gives us new theories. | 根据新信息能得出新的诊断结果 |
[28:05] | Isn’t that how it works? | 难道不是这么治病的吗? |
[28:06] | Not in this case. | 这个病例不同 |
[28:07] | Her body’s trying to do what you refuse to, | 她的身体想方设法做你想阻止的事 |
[28:09] | get the baby out and save itself. | 为了挽救自己 把胎儿赶出来 |
[28:10] | Patient’s transaminases are 10 times normal. | 病人的转氨酶水平是正常范围的10倍 |
[28:12] | Her liver is on the verge of shutting down completely. | 她的肝功能即将完全停止 |
[28:14] | A torch test could… | 做个TORCH检查可以– |
[28:15] | We don’t have time for more tests. | 没时间再做检查了 |
[28:18] | We have to terminate or she’ll die. | 必须终止妊娠 不然她性命不保 |
[28:22] | Then let’s work faster. | 那我们加快速度 |
[28:23] | Medicine doesn’t work faster just because you hope real hard. | 希望再迫切 药效也不会加快发作 |
[28:26] | But it could help to see what the baby’s been hiding. | 可以弄清楚 胎儿到底隐藏了什么 |
[28:28] | The only organ we haven’t been able to look inside is its lungs. | 唯一无法检查的器官 就是胎儿的肺部 |
[28:31] | The problem must be in there. | 问题一定就出在那 |
[28:32] | We haven’t been able to see inside because they’re underdeveloped. | 无法检查 是因为肺部还未发育完全 |
[28:36] | We’ve already got her on corticosteroids, | 已经给她用了皮质类固醇 |
[28:38] | but it’ll take weeks for them… Then let’s drown them in corticosteroids, | – 但要几个星期才会起效 – 加大皮质类固醇剂量 |
[28:41] | multiple courses. | 多疗程治疗 加速发育 |
[28:46] | Have long-term adverse effects on fetal organ development. | 对胎儿器官的发育有长期的不良影响 |
[28:49] | – Worse than death? – Emma’s already on tocolytics. | – 比死更糟吗? – Emma已经用了母育酚 |
[28:51] | The combination could put her into pulmonary edema. | 多疗程治疗可能诱发肺水肿 |
[28:53] | You’ll just kill her faster. | 你只会让她死的更快 |
[28:55] | It’s the only chance we have to see inside those lungs. | 只有这样才能了解胎儿的肺部状况 |
[28:57] | We’re just gonna have to make the baby better faster than we make Emma worse. | 必须让胎儿好起来 快于让Emma恶化的速度 |
[29:02] | Come on! This is the kind of thing House does every day. | 得了 House每天都做这样的事! |
[29:04] | House thought we should terminate six hours ago. | House认为6个小时前 就该终止妊娠了 |
[29:10] | I’ll do it myself. | 我自己做 |
[29:18] | Anybody gonna stop her? | 谁来阻止她? |
[29:19] | Stopping the madness is her job. | 一贯都是她阻止别人发疯的 |
[29:21] | Somebody’s got to be Cuddy’s Cuddy. | 得有人充当Cuddy 管管Cuddy了 |
[29:32] | Nurse! | 护士! |
[29:39] | – Pulmonary edema? – Who tattled? | – 肺水肿? – 哪个大嘴巴说的? |
[29:41] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[29:42] | There’s a reason we don’t give multiple courses of corticosteroids. | 不采用皮质类固醇多疗程疗法 是有原因的 |
[29:45] | Gee, thanks. | 是啊 谢谢提醒 |
[29:46] | It’s time to terminate. | 现在该终止妊娠了 |
[29:48] | That’s not what she wants. | 她不想这样 |
[29:49] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[29:50] | She didn’t want to be an incubator for a dead baby, | 她不想做死胎的育婴箱 |
[29:52] | but that’s what you’ve done. | 可你却硬要这样 |
[29:55] | Either get me a laryngoscope or get out! | 把喉镜给我 要不就滚出去 |
[30:42] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[30:44] | You were all right. | 你一直都是正确的 |
[30:45] | Now the mom’s lungs are shutting down. | 现在母亲的肺部功能停止了 |
[30:49] | She’s dying faster than the baby’s lungs are developing. | 她的衰竭速度 比婴儿肺的发育速度快 |
[30:52] | I had to stop the corticosteroids. | 必须停用皮质类固醇 |
[30:54] | Have you spoken to the family? | 你和家属谈过了吗? |
[30:56] | The only family she’s got is that baby. | 她唯一的亲人就是这个婴儿 |
[30:58] | Well, he’s biased. | 他的意见偏倚 |
[31:01] | What do you think House would do? | 你觉得House会怎么做? |
[31:03] | House wants to terminate. | House想终止妊娠 |
[31:05] | I mean if he didn’t. | 我是说如果他不终止 |
[31:06] | If he shared my position, what do you think he would do? | 如果他在我的位置上 他会怎么办? |
[31:09] | He wouldn’t share your pain. | 他不会像你这么痛苦 |
[31:12] | He’d be objective. | 他会客观处理 |
[31:14] | Right. | 是的 |
[31:17] | – He would prioritize his problems. | 他会分轻重缓急 |
[31:19] | – He’d terminate. | 他会选择终止妊娠 |
[31:20] | He wouldn’t be afraid of screwing with her lungs | 他不会在乎把病人的肺弄的一团糟 |
[31:22] | if there was a bigger issue. | 还存在更严重的问题 |
[31:23] | There is no bigger issue. | 没有更严重的问题了 她需要肺 |
[31:25] | – She needs her lungs. – Not right now. | 现阶段未必 |
[31:26] | She’s already on a respirator. | 给她上了呼吸器 |
[31:28] | The machine is breathing for her. | 有机器替她呼吸 |
[31:29] | I can do whatever I want to her lungs. | 可以对她的肺为所欲为 |
[31:31] | If you’re playing catch in the living room and you break your mother’s vase, | 要是你在客厅里抛接球 打碎了妈妈的花瓶 |
[31:34] | you may as well keep playing catch. | 你大可以继续玩下去 |
[31:35] | The vase is already broken. | 花瓶已经碎了 |
[31:37] | Yeah, except that room can’t breathe without that vase. | 不过这个客厅没了花瓶 无法呼吸 |
[31:41] | I’m putting her back on corticosteroids. | 我要继续给她用皮质类固醇 |
[31:49] | – It worked. – What worked? | – 起作用了 – 什么起作用了 |
[31:52] | I got the baby’s lungs to expand. | 我对胎儿肺部进行扩张 |
[31:54] | – We should be able to figure… – Cab’s on its way. | – 我们应该可以– – 出租车快到了 |
[31:55] | I have to finish packing. | 我得赶紧收拾行李 |
[31:59] | I have a whole new appreciation for what you do. | 对于你所做所为 我有了全新的认识 |
[32:01] | How hard it is to believe when everyone around you | 真的很难坚持己见 |
[32:03] | is telling you that you’re wrong. | 当身边的人都说你错了 |
[32:05] | Helps to know they’re idiots. | 知道他们是白痴 有帮助 |
[32:07] | Do you think I’m an idiot? | 你觉得我是白痴吗? |
[32:09] | You’re not objective. | 你不够客观 |
[32:13] | But you’re not an idiot. | 可你不是白痴 |
[32:18] | These lungs are still two weeks away from being viable. | 还要两个星期 胎儿的肺才能脱离母体存活 |
[32:20] | But big enough for a diagnosis. | 不过已经可以诊断了 |
[32:22] | These tissue buds are new. | 这些组织芽体是新长出来的 |
[32:24] | Could indicate bronchopulmonary sequestration or diaphragmatic eventration. | 可能是支气管肺隔离症 或者是横膈上提 |
[32:28] | I was thinking bronchogenic cyst or bronchial atresia. | 我觉得是遗传性分支囊肿 或支气管闭锁 |
[32:31] | Could be lung lesions, CCAM. | 可能是肺损伤 先天性肺囊性腺瘤样畸形 |
[32:33] | What about… | 会不会是– |
[32:42] | Move. | 走 |
[32:46] | Thought you started your vacation. | 我以为你去度假了 |
[32:47] | Somebody had to save our boss’s rotundus ass. | 总得有人为老板闯的祸擦屁股 |
[32:51] | Latest MRI of the Sloan fetus. | Sloan的胎儿最新MRI结果如何? |
[32:53] | Small buds in the lungs could indicate… | 肺部细小的芽体可能表明– |
[32:55] | Thanks. Got the multiple choice all worked out. | 多谢 候选答案已经有了 |
[32:57] | Question is, how do we pick between A, B, C, D, and none of the above? | 问题是 如何在a b c d及以上皆非中选择 |
[33:00] | Portable MRI is in her room. | 病房里有便携式核磁共振仪 |
[33:02] | We could get a current image. | 可以得到现阶段的图象– |
[33:03] | The fetal lungs are so tiny the MRI won’t give us the details we need. | 胎儿的肺太小 核磁共振也提供不了所需细节 |
[33:06] | What would we do if this patient were not just a tadpole? | 要是这病人不是蝌蚪 我们怎么办? |
[33:10] | Say it was an actual person. | 比如说它是个活生生的人 |
[33:11] | He is a person. | 他是…个人 |
[33:13] | Thanks for playing along. | 谢谢你参与我们 |
[33:15] | Pretend it’s a one-pound adult. | 假设这是一个一磅重的成年人 |
[33:16] | Forget the mom, forget the womb, the placenta. | 别管母体 子宫和胎盘 |
[33:19] | How would we get a better look at what’s in the lungs? | 怎么才能更清楚地查看肺的内部? |
[33:22] | Transesophageal echo. | 做食道超声图 |
[33:23] | Can’t access his esophagus. | 进不了胎儿的食道 |
[33:25] | High resolution CT could give us a clearer… | 高分辨率CT诊断可以让我们更清楚的— |
[33:26] | Too much radiation for a one-pound person. | 一磅重的婴儿受不了那么大的辐射 |
[33:30] | You can’t just shoot everything down, Chase. | 你不能什么都否决 Chase |
[33:32] | You’re not me. Collaborate. | 你又不是我 合作 |
[33:36] | A ventilation perfusion scan would be next. | 接下来做肺通气灌注扫描 |
[33:38] | How do we get a fetus to breathe in a radioactive isotope, | 怎么让胎儿吸入放射性同位素? |
[33:41] | idiot? | 白痴 |
[33:42] | If it were really a person and we had no other options | 如果它是个人 没有其他选择的话 |
[33:45] | we’d do an exploratory surgery. | 可以做探测手术 |
[33:46] | Cut into its chest and have a look around. | 剖开胸 看个明白 |
[33:49] | Let’s do that. | 我们就这么做吧 |
[33:51] | You’re the one who insists we treat it like a person. | 是你要坚持把它当人看 |
[33:54] | I’ll put it back when I’m done. | 等我做完 会把它放回去的 |
[33:59] | Me again. | 我又来了 |
[34:00] | It’s your friendly neighborhood belly squirter. | 你友好的邻家挤肚子人 |
[34:03] | We’re gonna do open fetal surgery. | 我们要进行胎儿外科治疗 |
[34:05] | Open the uterus, cut out the fetus so we can look around. | 剖开子宫 取出胎儿看个究竟 |
[34:09] | I know you can’t talk so | 我知道你不能说话 那么 |
[34:11] | I need you to look petrified if you consent. | 要是你同意 给个目瞪口呆的表情 |
[34:13] | The umbilical cord won’t be cut. | 我们不会割断脐带 |
[34:15] | During surgery, | 手术中 |
[34:16] | your body will basically serve as the baby’s heart/lung machine. | 你的身体基本等同于胎儿的心肺机 |
[34:19] | We find what’s wrong and we fix it. | 我们会找到问题治好它 |
[34:22] | If we can. | 尽我们所能 |
[34:23] | Don’t lower expectations if you want them to do something. | 有利用价值时 别降低期望值 |
[34:26] | She should know what she’s facing. | 她有权了解将经历的一切 |
[34:32] | This is incredibly dangerous. | 手术过程非常危险 |
[34:34] | It risks both your lives. | 会危及你和宝宝的生命 |
[34:36] | The only reason why we’re suggesting it, | 建议这么做仅仅是因为 |
[34:38] | is because there’s nothing else we can do. | 没有别的方法了 |
[35:04] | You all here for the fetal surgery? | 你们都是来做胎儿手术的? |
[35:06] | ‘Cause we’re way over capacity. | 这可太挤了 |
[35:08] | Mind each other’s personal space. | 留意私人空间 |
[35:10] | There are sharp implements in the room. | 手术室里有各种锋利的器具 |
[35:12] | Like this one. | 就像这个 |
[35:22] | Uterus is fully exposed. | 子宫暴露 |
[35:33] | And we’re in. | 进入了 |
[35:34] | Start draining the amniotic fluid. | 开始抽羊水 |
[35:39] | Have you never sucked beer out of the bottom of a keg? | 你从没从啤酒桶底吸过啤酒吗? |
[35:42] | Where’d you go to college? Give me that. | – 你在哪读的大学啊? – 给我 |
[36:11] | Affix the pulse ox to the palm. | 把脉搏血氧计粘到手掌上 |
[36:18] | House House? | |
[36:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[36:23] | Just realized I forgot to TiVo Alien. | 我刚想起忘了录异形 |
[36:32] | Fetal heart rate good. Stats are stable. | 胎儿心率正常 数据稳定 |
[36:36] | Position him for the incision. | 放好胎儿 开始切割 |
[36:44] | I see three well-defined lesions. | 好的 我看到三处明显的损伤 |
[36:46] | It’s definitely CCAM. | 肯定是先天性肺囊性腺瘤样畸形 |
[36:48] | I should be able to resect them. | 我应该能切除他们 |
[36:52] | It’s the mom. She’s in V-fib. | 是母体 心室颤动 |
[36:56] | Charging. | 充电 |
[36:59] | – Clear! | 离手 |
[37:00] | – I’m clear. | 离手了 |
[37:04] | Looks like asystole. Paddling isn’t going to do anything. | 好像是心脏无收缩 电击不起作用 |
[37:06] | It’s fine V-fib. I’m going again. | 是良性的心律失常!再来一次 |
[37:07] | Clear! | 离手 |
[37:11] | We’re gonna lose them both. Clamp! | 母婴都快不行了 钳子 |
[37:14] | The surgery’s not doing this to her. The fetus is. | 不是手术造成的 是胎儿 |
[37:16] | Step away, House. I’m going again. | 让开 House 我要再来一次 |
[37:18] | The only way to save her is to cut away the anchor holding her down. | 救她唯一的方法 就是拖她不断下沉的锚 |
[37:22] | You keep going, you’re gonna get electrocuted. | 你要这么做 我就电死你 |
[37:25] | Clear! | 离手! |
[37:28] | Going again. Clear! | 再来一次 准备就绪! |
[37:33] | Heart rate’s returning to normal. | 心率恢复正常 |
[37:38] | Continue with the lobectomy. | 继续叶切除术 |
[37:50] | So my kidneys, liver and lungs are all fine | 那么我的肾 肝 肺都没问题了? |
[37:53] | just like that? | 就这么好了? |
[37:55] | – Just like that. | 就这么好了 |
[37:56] | – That’s amazing. | 太神奇了 |
[37:58] | What’s amazing is how blonde your baby’s hair is. | 你宝宝的金发才神奇 |
[38:05] | My baby? | 我的宝宝? |
[38:05] | The thing in your belly that tried to kill you. | 就是你肚子里试图害死你的小东西 |
[38:08] | You’ve never called him a baby before. | 你以前从没叫过他宝宝 |
[38:17] | Any pain? | 疼吗? |
[38:18] | Nothing I can’t deal with. | 还好 都受得了 |
[38:20] | You can only get out of bed to pee, pooh or shower. | 除了小便大便洗澡 否则不要起床 |
[38:23] | And absolutely no sex. So stop flirting with me. | 还有严禁性生活 不要再跟我调情 |
[38:28] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:31] | So this really worked? | 那么真的治好了 他会是… |
[38:34] | He’ll be normal? | 正常的吗? |
[38:37] | Well, if you call being born twice normal. | 你要觉得出生两次正常 那就正常 |
[38:45] | Hey, thank you. | 嘿 谢谢你 |
[38:49] | Don’t thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[38:51] | I would’ve killed the kid. | 我本来打算牺牲小孩的 |
[39:02] | – Wanna grab a bite? | 想去吃点东西吗? |
[39:03] | – In a minute. | 马上来 |
[39:04] | Emma asked me to bring up her camera. | Emma让我把相机带过去 |
[39:07] | I’ll walk with you. | 我陪你去 |
[39:11] | When’d she take this picture of you? | 她什么时候给你拍了这张照片? |
[39:14] | You look so… | 你看起来非常… |
[39:17] | I’m smiling. | 我在微笑 |
[39:19] | I have a nice smile. | 我笑起来很帅 |
[39:20] | No, I’ve never seen you like this. | 不是 我从没看过你这个样子 |
[39:23] | She got you | 她让你… |
[39:25] | to glow. | 神采焕发 |
[39:27] | What were you doing? | 你当时在做什么? |
[39:29] | What did she say to you? | 她对你说了什么? |
[39:32] | I always glow. | 我一直都神采焕发 |
[39:46] | House House. | |
[39:48] | Need you to take a look at something. | 你来看看这个 |
[39:50] | – I’m off the clock. – Just open it. | – 我下班了 – 打开就是了 |
[39:58] | A first-class ticket to Vancouver Island. | 去与温哥华岛的头等舱机票 |
[40:00] | Shoot! The wrong envelope. | 糟了 拿错信封了! |
[40:08] | – I think it’s great. – Yeah. | – 我觉得很棒 – 是吧? |
[40:11] | – Who doesn’t like Canadians? | 谁不喜欢加拿大人啊? |
[40:12] | – It’s big. You’re trying to have a life. | 这是大好事 你试着去生活 |
[40:15] | You’re trying to enjoy yourself. | 试着享受 |
[40:17] | You didn’t need to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[40:19] | I’m not. I told you why I… | 我没打算道歉 我说过为什么我– |
[40:20] | Screwed up. | 你搞砸了 |
[40:21] | I saved a life. I saved two lives. | 我救了一条命 我救了两条命 |
[40:24] | You let your maternal instinct get the best of you | 你放任自己的母性本能 |
[40:27] | and nearly kill two people. | 差点害死两条人命 |
[40:29] | Case like this, you terminate, mom lives 10 times out of 10. | 这种病例 如果终止妊娠 母体存活率是百分之百 |
[40:32] | You do what you did mom and baby both die 9.9 times out of 10. | 按你的做法 九成九母婴都会死掉 |
[40:36] | Sometimes point one is bigger than 9.9. | 有些时候 0.1大于9.9 |
[40:39] | No, it’s smaller. | 不可能 0.1更小 |
[40:42] | Exactly 9.8 smaller. | 整整小9.8 |
[40:43] | Always is. Always will be. | 一直是 将来也是 |
[40:45] | Well, not for Emma. | 起码 对Emma来说不是 |
[40:47] | And not for her son. | 对她儿子来说也不是 |
[40:50] | Now go away | 走远点 |
[40:51] | and be happy. | 好好享受 |