时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Fran? Fran? | |
[00:24] | I’m Robin. | 我是Robi |
[00:25] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[00:30] | Cute home. | 屋子真可爱 |
[00:32] | Two bedroom, one bath? | 两个卧室 一个浴室? |
[00:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:36] | A guy I know collects those. | 我认识个人收集这些玩意儿 |
[00:38] | Says they’re worth a fortune on the internet. | 说在互联网上能卖一大笔钱 |
[00:40] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:42] | You’ve never used our agency before, have you? | 你从没使用过我们的服务吧? |
[00:45] | Is it that obvious? | 这么显而易见? |
[00:56] | As you can see, we offer a full range of services. | 我们提供全面周到的服务 |
[01:00] | – “Round the World”? | “环游世界”? |
[01:01] | – Our deluxe package. Offers all the services of A, B, and C. | 我们的豪华套餐提供a b c所含的全部服务 |
[01:09] | – How much? | 多少钱? |
[01:10] | – $1,000. | 1千美金 |
[01:12] | And satisfaction is guaranteed. | 保证让你满意 |
[01:14] | Twice. | 两次 |
[01:16] | – I’ll get the money. | 我去取钱 |
[01:18] | – I’ll get ready. | 我去准备 |
[01:31] | Harrington? Harrington? | |
[01:34] | Harrington Harrington, | |
[01:37] | what are you doing up there? | 你在上面干什么? |
[01:39] | All right, now | 好吧 现在 |
[01:40] | don’t take this personally but you’re gonna have to go… | 别往心里去 但你得离… |
[01:43] | Fran? Fran. | |
[01:49] | Is this okay? | 这样行吗? |
[01:56] | Fran? Fran. | |
[02:03] | Fran? Fran, | |
[02:05] | you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[02:10] | Oh, God. | 哦 我的天 |
[02:14] | Fran? Fran? | |
[02:42] | Yeah, I need an ambulance at 500 North Sycamore. | 是的…北枫街500号需要救护车 |
[02:47] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[02:47] | my friend collapsed. | 我的…朋友晕倒了 |
[03:25] | And what were you doing when you fainted? | 你昏倒时 在干什么? |
[03:29] | – We were just… | 我们只是… |
[03:30] | – Looking for her cat. | 在找她的猫 |
[03:34] | And have you banged your head recently? | 最近撞到过脑袋吗? |
[03:36] | No. | 没有 |
[03:40] | Is this a motion sickness patch? | 这是抗运动病贴片吗? (防止运动异常引起的神经系统失调) |
[03:43] | I must have forgotten to take it off. . | 我一定忘了把它取下来 |
[03:44] | I just got back from a trip | 我刚旅行回来 |
[03:46] | Ooh | 哦 |
[03:47] | Scopolamine can cause dizziness and blurred vision. | 东莨菪碱(镇静剂)可以引起头昏眼花 |
[03:51] | You probably hit your head when you fell, | 你跌倒的时候一定脑袋撞地 |
[03:53] | and that caused the blackout. | 所以会失去知觉 |
[03:55] | I thought those patches were supposed to prevent you from getting sick. | 我以为贴片是为了预防不适 |
[03:57] | Every drug has a side effect. | 药物皆有副作用 |
[03:59] | But it might be a good idea to keep your eye on her | 接下来几个小时 你最好能照看她 |
[04:00] | for the next few hours to make sure she’s okay. | 确保她安然无恙 |
[04:02] | Actually… | 实际上 我… |
[04:04] | She has to get back to work. | 她得回去工作 |
[04:09] | … | 只是不希望人们出院后一个人待着 |
[04:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事的 |
[04:13] | Really. – I’m… | 真的 我 |
[04:16] | Fran? – Fran? | |
[04:18] | Fr-Fran? Fran? | |
[04:22] | I got a seizure. Code cart. | 有病人抽搐 急救小车! |
[04:25] | … | 我不知道 |
[04:28] | Where’s House? I want my blankie! I want my blankie! I want my blankie! | House在哪儿? |
[04:34] | Antique vintner’s cane. | 葡萄酒商的古董拐杖 |
[04:36] | Cost me $900. | 花了我900美金 |
[04:37] | It had a corkscrew in it. | 里面有个开塞钻 (不可随身携带上飞机) |
[04:39] | That would explain the vintner’s reference. | 所以才叫”葡萄酒商”的 |
[04:41] | It could be used as a weapon against the pilot. | 可以用来攻击飞行员 |
[04:43] | Only if he’s stuck in a bottle of zinfandel. | 用来开启馨芳葡萄酒罢了 |
[04:45] | You’ll get it back when we land. | 一下飞机你就可以拿回来 |
[04:47] | I want my blankie! I want my blankie! | 我要毯子!我要毯子! |
[04:49] | Give her 20 milligrams of antihistamine. | 给她注射20毫升抗组胺剂 |
[04:51] | Could save her life. | 可以救她一命 |
[04:52] | ‘Cause if she doesn’t shut up, I’ll kill her. | 因为如果她不闭嘴 我就会痛下杀手 |
[04:54] | Delivering goodwill to yet another continent. | 向另一个大陆传达你的美意 |
[04:56] | You only forced me to deliver a speech, not goodwill. | 你只逼我发表演讲 而不是传达美意 |
[04:59] | You gave a three-minute speech. | 你只演讲了三分钟 |
[05:01] | You know how much WHO accreditation means to the hospital? | 知道世界卫生组织的鉴定 对医院多重要吗? |
[05:04] | Well, it may have been short, but it had girth. | 发言也许很短 但有广度 |
[05:06] | And the room service thing was just spiteful. | 你恶意使用客房服务 |
[05:09] | – I was hungry. | 我饿了 |
[05:10] | – $300 for a bottle of wine. I was thirsty. | – 300美金一瓶的葡萄酒 – 我渴了 |
[05:12] | $120 on video services. | 120美金的付费电视 |
[05:16] | … | 总共500美金的不合理消费 |
[05:19] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it. | 别担心 我会搞定的 |
[05:22] | Right. | 好吧 |
[05:23] | Here you are, sir. You’re welcome. | 给您 先生 |
[05:27] | Welcome aboard, Mr. House. | 欢迎登机 |
[05:29] | You’re right here in 2-A. | House先生 您的座位就在这儿 2a |
[05:32] | Ms. Cuddy you’re in the next cabin and to the left, 9-C. | Cuddy女士 您在后面舱位的左侧 9c |
[05:36] | No, I booked two first-class tickets. | 不对 我预定了两张头等舱机票 |
[05:38] | – This must be a mistake. | 这一定是弄错了 |
[05:40] | – No mistake. | 没弄错 |
[05:40] | I just arranged for a $500 fare reduction. | 在机票费上缩减了500美金 |
[05:44] | Expense problem solved. | 开支问题解决了 |
[05:52] | – Where did you travel? | 你去哪儿旅行了? |
[05:53] | – Duluth. | 德卢斯 (在明尼苏达州东北部) |
[05:54] | – To visit my sister. | 去探望我妹妹 |
[05:56] | – Really? | 真的? |
[05:57] | Is this her artwork? | 这是她的艺术作品? |
[06:02] | “Fire butt”? | 惹火…屁股? |
[06:06] | I was a little drunk. | 我那时有点醉了 |
[06:08] | Where were you a little drunk? | 你在哪儿喝醉了? |
[06:15] | I turned 58 last March. | 今年三月 我58岁了 |
[06:17] | Same age my mother was when she died. | 跟我妈死时的年纪一样 |
[06:21] | Next week I packed a bag, | 第二个星期我打了个包 |
[06:22] | I went to JFK, | 奔向肯尼迪机场 |
[06:23] | looked at the big board, | 看着巨大的航班指示牌 |
[06:25] | took the first plane that went to a warm place. | 搭乘开往温暖地带的第一班航班 |
[06:29] | – Caracas. | 加拉加斯 (委内瑞拉首都) |
[06:30] | – Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天哪 |
[06:31] | Did you drink the water? | 你喝那儿的水了? |
[06:32] | Eat salads? – Any raw foods? | 吃色拉了 吃生食了? |
[06:34] | – Yup. | 没错 |
[06:36] | And? | 还有呢? |
[06:40] | I also did mescal shooters | 我注射龙舌兰致幻剂 |
[06:42] | and snorted cocaine from a homosexual man’s stomach. | 从同性恋男人的肚皮上吸食可卡因 |
[06:49] | – Did you have sex? | 你做爱了吗? |
[06:51] | – No. | 没有 |
[06:53] | Not with him. | 没跟他做 |
[06:55] | I had sex with El Gordo. | 我跟个大胖子做爱了 |
[06:58] | He was a large man. | 他个子很大 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[07:05] | I never do things like that. | 我从不离经叛道 |
[07:08] | I should have gone to visit my sister. | 我本该去探望我妹妹 |
[07:10] | It was stupid. | 这真够蠢的 |
[07:13] | That’s why I’m sick, isn’t it? | 我是因为这个才病的 对吗? |
[07:15] | … | 呃… |
[07:17] | It’s possible. | 这…有可能 |
[07:28] | Here you are. Rib eye, medium rare. | 给您 三至四分熟的牛腓利 |
[07:31] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | – Some more Pinot Grigio? | 要再来点灰皮诺葡萄酒吗? |
[07:33] | No. | 不用了 |
[07:34] | I think I will switch to the Syrah. | 我改喝席拉葡萄酒好了 |
[07:51] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你没事吧? |
[07:53] | He’s drunk. | 他喝醉了 |
[08:06] | See? | 看见没? |
[08:10] | Does anyone speak Korean? | 有人会说韩语吗? |
[08:13] | Is anyone a doctor? | 有谁是医生吗? |
[08:17] | Yes. | 有 |
[08:21] | I’ll go get her. | 我去把她叫来 |
[08:43] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[08:44] | Do you really think I was gonna leave you stuck back here for 18 hours? | 真以为我忍心让你在后面挤上18个小时? |
[08:48] | Go on, enjoy. | 去吧 尽情享受 |
[08:49] | With the Vicodin and the wine | 有了维柯丁和葡萄酒 |
[08:50] | I could sleep anywhere. | 我哪都能睡 |
[08:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:05] | We should put her back on the scopolamine patch. | 应该继续让她用东莨菪碱贴片 |
[09:06] | She can’t wear motion sickness patches for the rest of her life. | 她不能再贴抗运动病贴片了 |
[09:09] | No, but if it does relive her symptoms it’ll narrow down our search. | 是不能 但如果这能减轻症状 就可以缩小查找范围 |
[09:12] | Anything else you two guys wanna agree on? | 你俩还有什么意见一致? |
[09:15] | You have a problem with us agreeing? | 我们意见一致让你很不爽吗? |
[09:17] | No, I have a problem with the other thing you’re doing, | 没有 你们干的其它事让我不爽 |
[09:19] | which makes me question your motive for agreeing. | 怀疑你们意见一致有动机 |
[09:21] | I’ll put her back on the patch. | 继续给她用贴片 |
[09:22] | What else? | 还有别的吗? |
[09:23] | It’s gotta be something neurological. | 应该是神经上的病症 |
[09:24] | We should do a CT, look for a brain tumor. | 该做CT 检查是否有脑瘤 |
[09:26] | Could also be an allergy or something environmental. | 也可能是敏感症或跟环境有关 |
[09:28] | We should check her home. | 该去她家查查 |
[09:29] | Bit more likely she got sick in Caracas than in New Jersey. | 她更可能是在加拉加斯 而不是在新泽西染的病 |
[09:32] | Right, I forgot. There are no toxins in the US. | 好吧 我忘了美国没有毒素 |
[09:34] | I think I’m starting to feel sorry for House. | 我开始同情起House来了 |
[09:36] | Get a tox screen, chem-20, STD panel, blood cultures. | 进行毒理筛检 血清生化检查 性病检查 血液培养 |
[09:40] | Then you run a CT and you check her house. | 你去做CT 你去查她家里 |
[09:44] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[09:51] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[09:52] | Wasn’t supposed to be funny ha-ha. | 本来就不好笑 哈哈 |
[09:55] | Fever, headache, severe abdominal pain, | 高烧 头疼 腹部剧痛 |
[09:58] | and a rash all over his lower back. | 下背部长满皮疹 |
[09:59] | It’s serious. | 很严重 |
[10:00] | Maybe contagious. | 很可能会传染 |
[10:03] | We just attended a symposium on pandemics | 我们刚参加完一个传染病讨论会 |
[10:05] | and you run right into one on the flight home. | 就让你在返程航班上碰到一个 |
[10:07] | Talk about a small world. | 世界真小啊 |
[10:08] | If it’s meningococcus, | 如果是脑膜炎球菌 飞机上可能一半乘客 |
[10:10] | half the passengers on this plane could get infected and die before we reach New York. | 会在抵达纽约前受感染死亡 |
[10:13] | – Is someone sick? | 有人生病了吗? |
[10:14] | – No. | 没有 |
[10:16] | Someone has a hangover. | 有人宿醉 |
[10:18] | He had a snootload of Bloody Marys before dinner. | 餐前饮血玛丽酒过度 |
[10:22] | Watch the movie. | 看你的电影 |
[10:27] | That booze did not give him the rash. | 皮疹不是酒引起的 |
[10:29] | It is textbook meningococcus. | 是典型的脑脊膜炎症 |
[10:31] | It’s also textbook allergic reaction to pollen, | 也是典型的花粉过敏 花生过敏 |
[10:34] | peanuts, and the semen-stained polyester blanket he’s lying on. | 躺在沾有精液的涤纶毯上发生的过敏 |
[10:37] | Mr. Peng’s throwing up again. | Peng先生又呕吐了 |
[10:40] | – We have to turn around. | 我们得调头回去 |
[10:41] | – What? | 什么? |
[10:42] | Why do we have to… We don’t. | – 为什么要调… – 我们不用 |
[10:43] | You misunderstood. | 你误解了 |
[10:45] | Dr. Cuddy just meant that he might feel less nauseous | Cuddy医生是说 如果他 |
[10:47] | if he was facing in a different direction. | 朝着反方向 就不那么容易犯恶心了 |
[10:49] | She didn’t mean to panic a planeload of people. | 她不想引起机上全体人员的恐慌 |
[10:51] | We’re about to head over the North Pole. | 我们正飞向北极上空 |
[10:53] | We don’t turn back now, the next ER’s 15 hours away. | 如果现在我们不掉头 要等15个小时后才有急诊 |
[10:56] | He’ll be fine. | 他会没事的 |
[10:57] | I’m a doctor, too. | 我也是医生 |
[10:58] | You haven’t examined him. | 你还没替他做过检查 |
[11:00] | Korean male, mid 30s, 5’9″, 160, bald, | 韩国男性 30多岁 5英尺9英寸 体重160磅 秃顶 |
[11:03] | scar on the right side of his jaw, | 右下颚有疤痕 |
[11:04] | medic alert bracelet on his left wrist | 左手腕戴有医学警示手镯 (提示佩戴人的身体状况) |
[11:06] | indicating that he’s allergic to, at least, penicillin. | 表明他至少对青霉素过敏 |
[11:08] | Without any way to do an LP or rule out meningococcus, | 没法验血 不能排除脑膜炎球菌 |
[11:12] | our only choice is to assume the worst. | 唯一的选择就是做最坏的假设 |
[11:14] | Good point. | 言之有理 |
[11:15] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[11:16] | I am a board-certified specialist in infectious disease. | 我是管理委员会认定的传染病专家 |
[11:20] | She assigns parking spaces. | 她只负责分配停车位 |
[11:24] | Please let me know if he gets any worse. | 如果他情况恶化 麻烦通知我 |
[11:43] | Think we should feed the cat? | 该喂猫吃点东西吗? |
[11:46] | Bowl’s full. | 盆是满的 |
[11:47] | If he wants it, he can get it. | 他想吃就会吃的 |
[11:49] | Cadmium yellow? | 镉黄(颜料) |
[11:50] | Heavy metal poisoning would explain the ataxia and the seizures. | 重金属中毒可以解释共济失调和抽搐 |
[11:53] | Not unless she was painting with her tongue. | 除非她用舌头画画 |
[11:56] | Was Foreman right? | Foreman说得对吗? |
[11:57] | Did you agree with me because of our relationship? | 你因为我们交往而同意我的说法? |
[12:00] | – “Relationship”? | 交往? |
[12:01] | – You know what I mean. | 我知道我指什么 |
[12:02] | You mean because of our lack of a relationship. | 你指我们关系不确定? |
[12:06] | I mean, because we’re having sex. | 我指我们有性关系 |
[12:08] | Yes. Foreman’s right. | 对 Foreman说得对 |
[12:10] | I thought you were completely wrong about the medicine, | 我觉得你想这么用药完全错 |
[12:12] | but agreed with you anyway | 但我还是同意你 |
[12:13] | because I figured then you’d do me in some old lady’s home. | 因为我觉得这样 你就会在某个老妇人家里干我 |
[12:18] | Then well played. | 演得真像 |
[12:20] | Come on, we’re supposed to be looking for toxins. | 得了吧 我们是来找毒素的 |
[12:24] | We agreed it was a brain tumor. | 我们都同意这是个脑瘤 |
[12:27] | What? | 什么? |
[12:31] | He’s watching. | 他在看 |
[12:33] | Haven’t you had anybody watch before? | 以前没让人看过吗? |
[12:53] | – Is that guy really sick? – No. | 那家伙真的病了? |
[12:55] | – He’s all better. | 不 他完全好转了 |
[12:56] | – I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[13:00] | – Look that way. | 看那边 |
[13:02] | – Why? | 为什么? |
[13:03] | Because you’re gonna throw up and I don’t want it on me. | 因为你要吐了 我不想你吐我一身 |
[13:19] | I’ll get some towels. | 我去拿毛巾 |
[13:21] | Give her a banana. | 给她个香蕉 |
[13:22] | Monkey see, monkey barf. | 猴子看见吐 就学着吐 |
[13:24] | You smell vomit… | 你嗅到呕吐的味道… |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | Wasn’t expecting that. | 这我没料到… |
[13:41] | I need help. | 我需要帮手 |
[13:42] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不需要? |
[13:44] | I need someone to talk to. | 我需要有人听我说话 |
[13:50] | Can you say, | 你说说看… |
[13:52] | “Crikey, mate”? | “唉呀 哥们儿”?(澳洲口音) |
[13:53] | – Crikey, mate. | 唉呀 哥们儿 |
[13:55] | – Perfect. | 好极了 |
[13:56] | Now no matter what I say, you agree with me, okay? | 不管我说什么 你都同意 好吗?(像Chase,Chase澳洲人) |
[13:59] | – Okay. | 好…吧 |
[14:00] | – Nicely done. | 干得漂亮 |
[14:03] | And you disagree with everything I say. | 你…不管我说什么都反对(像Foreman) |
[14:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:06] | Not understanding. | 我听不懂 |
[14:08] | That’s close enough. | 那也差不多 |
[14:09] | And you | 而你… |
[14:10] | get morally outraged at everything I say. | 不管我说什么 都正直地表示抗议(像Conman) |
[14:12] | That’s a permanent marker, you know. Wow. | 那是不可擦除的记号笔 知道吗? |
[14:16] | You guys are good. | 你们可真不错 |
[14:18] | We are looking for the simplest way to explain these symptoms. | 寻找这些症状最简单的解释 |
[14:25] | Organophosphate poisoning. | 有机磷酸酯中毒 |
[14:27] | Some international flights spray pesticides. | 某种跨国航班上使用的喷雾杀虫剂 |
[14:30] | Could be. | 呃…有可能 |
[14:33] | Sorry, English not so nice. | 抱歉 英文不太好 |
[14:35] | Is this a joke? | 开什么玩笑? |
[14:36] | Just passed the halfway mark. | 已经飞出一半路程 |
[14:38] | – Can’t turn around. | 不能回头了 |
[14:39] | Nice call. – No worries. | – 是你高明的决定 – 不用客气 |
[14:40] | – We think it’s pesticide poisoning. | 我们认为是杀虫剂中毒 |
[14:42] | – We don’t spray these flights. | 这些航班上没有用过 |
[14:44] | Dramamine overdose. | 晕海宁过量服用 |
[14:45] | Wouldn’t explain the fever. | 解释不了发热症状 |
[14:46] | – Jet lag. | 倒时差 |
[14:47] | – Wouldn’t explain the abdominal pain. | 解释不了腹部疼痛 |
[14:48] | – Deep vein thrombosis. | 深度静脉血栓 |
[14:49] | – Wouldn’t explain the nausea. | 解释不了晕吐 |
[14:51] | Food poisoning. | 食物中毒 |
[14:52] | What was on the menu? | 菜单上有什么? |
[14:52] | Steak and sea bass in First Class. | 头等舱是牛排和蒸鳕鱼 |
[14:55] | Fettuccine and seafood kebabs in Economy. | 经济舱是意粉和烤海鲜串 |
[14:57] | Since when does food poisoning cause a rash? | 什么时候食物也能导致皮疹了? |
[14:59] | Sea bass, seafood kebabs? | 蒸鳕鱼 烤海鲜串? |
[15:01] | He had the sea bass. | 他吃的是蒸鳕鱼 |
[15:02] | Please tell me she had the kebabs. | 请务必告诉我她吃的是烤海鲜串 |
[15:04] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[15:06] | Ciguatera poisoning. | 鱼肉中毒 |
[15:08] | It’s an instant-onset toxin. | 这是当场发作的毒素 |
[15:10] | Symptoms include… E. All of the above. | 这里写的全部症状都包括 |
[15:13] | It’s only found in certain kinds of tropical game fish such as… | 只存于几种供垂钓的热带鱼类中 比如… |
[15:17] | Sea bass? | 鳕鱼? |
[15:18] | Make sure you get a resume from him. | 记得问他要份简历 |
[15:25] | – Hello? | 你们好 |
[15:26] | – Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[15:27] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女生们先生们 |
[15:28] | I have a brief announcement concerning your meals. | 我有一个关于你们用餐的简要通报 |
[15:31] | If you ate the sea bass or the seafood kebabs, | 如果你们食用了蒸鳕鱼或者烤海鲜串 |
[15:34] | you have ingested a dangerous toxin. | 那你们已摄入一种危险毒素 |
[15:35] | However, if you proceed to the restrooms both on your left and right | 但是 若你们去位于机尾两侧的… |
[15:38] | at the rear of the plane and vomit as soon as possible, | 洗手间尽快吐出 |
[15:41] | the toxic effect should be minimal. | 毒素作用将会降到最低 |
[15:47] | Thank you, and have a pleasant flight. | 谢谢你们 并祝旅途愉快 |
[15:52] | Meningococcus makes just as much sense. | 脑膜炎球菌也能解释通 |
[15:54] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:06] | What did you find? | 找到什么? |
[16:07] | Nothing in her house. | 她房子里找不到什么 |
[16:08] | Big waste of time. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[16:09] | Medically. | 从医学角度来说 |
[16:10] | CT was a complete waste. | CT也是白费 |
[16:12] | She was negative for tumors, | 她没有肿瘤 |
[16:13] | her blood was negative for drugs, | 血检也没发现毒品或重金属 |
[16:16] | heavy metals, tropical diseases, food poisoning, and STDs. | 热带病 食物中毒或者性病 |
[16:18] | Also no sign of lead poisoning or sepsis. | 也没有铅中毒或者脓毒病的征兆 |
[16:21] | Apparently Venezuelan tattoo parlors have standards after all. | 看来委内瑞拉的纹身小店也讲卫生标准 |
[16:24] | Good to know. | 多谢告知 |
[16:26] | We sure she’s even sick? | 我们确定她有病? |
[16:28] | Two more seizures in the last two hours. | 两小时里又有两次癫痫发作 |
[16:30] | Which is slower than she was having them before you put the patch back on. | 比你给她贴上贴片前要减缓了 |
[16:36] | I’m an idiot. | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[16:37] | She’s exposed herself to so much crap | 她接触了这么多脏东西 |
[16:38] | I just assumed it was a zebra. | 我一直认为是种怪疾 |
[16:41] | It’s breast cancer. | 是乳腺癌 |
[16:43] | Since when is breast cancer treatable by motion sickness meds? | 乳腺癌怎么能用抗运动贴片治疗? |
[16:46] | It’s not. | 不能 |
[16:47] | But the inflammation caused by the paraneoplastic syndrome | 但是副肿瘤性症状引起的发炎 (恶性肿瘤对神经系统的远隔破坏) |
[16:49] | caused by the cancer can be reduced by anticholinergics. | 可由抗胆碱药控制 |
[17:00] | Hey, here you go. | 嗨 来 |
[17:02] | Is he gonna die? | 他会死吗? |
[17:06] | We’re doing all we can. | 我们在竭尽所能 |
[17:07] | We don’t know what’s wrong with him yet. | 但还不知道他到底得了什么毛病 |
[17:09] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗? |
[17:10] | No. | 不会的 |
[17:11] | Here, chew on these. | 来 嚼这个 |
[17:21] | Good news is all the pilots are red meat men. | 好消息是飞行员吃的都是牛羊肉 |
[17:24] | Although I was kind of looking forward to landing this puppy myself. | 虽然我有点想去降落这架小飞机 |
[17:28] | Peng’s getting worse. | Peng的情况越来越糟 |
[17:30] | That makes sense. | 这说得通 |
[17:31] | First Class ate before Coach. | 头等舱比经济舱先开膳 |
[17:34] | He digested more of his food before he threw up. | 他呕吐之前消化了更多东西 |
[17:36] | Or you’re wrong and we’re gonna start seeing neurological symptoms soon. | 也可能是你错了 神经学的症状很快就会出现 |
[17:39] | Seizures, paralysis, ataxia. | 癫痫 麻痹 共济失调 |
[17:44] | We’re not gonna see ataxia. | 不会出现共济失调 |
[17:46] | – You’re so sure you’re right. | 你就这么肯定自己是对的 |
[17:47] | – No. It’s just hard to show clumsiness when you’re lying moaning in a fetal position. | 不 他像婴儿般蜷缩呻吟着 怎么表现出行动不协调 |
[17:56] | Hey, | 嗨! |
[17:57] | stand up. | 起…起来! |
[18:01] | Does nobody speak Korean on this flight? | 飞机上就没人会说韩语? |
[18:03] | I assumed you did. | 我以为你会 |
[18:04] | I know how to ask him if his sister’s over 18, | 我知道怎么问他的妹妹是否满18岁 |
[18:06] | I just don’t think that’s gonna help. | 但这没用 |
[18:07] | Hey, | 嗨! |
[18:08] | stand up. | 起来! |
[18:10] | Stand up. | 起 来 |
[18:13] | Don’t play the cripple card | 别跟我装脚瘸 |
[18:19] | with me. | 我 潜 |
[18:37] | Oh, hi. | 哦 你好 |
[18:38] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[18:40] | Work. | 工作 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 哦 好吧 |
[18:42] | – Important client. | 重要客户 |
[18:44] | – Sure. | 当然 |
[18:51] | Listen. | 呃 听着… |
[18:56] | Are you close? | 你们关系好吗? |
[18:58] | Why? | 怎么? |
[19:02] | She needs a mammogram. | 她得做个乳房X光照片 |
[19:05] | Oh, God. | 噢 老天 |
[19:06] | I know I’m throwing a lot at you. | 我知道我对你要求过多 |
[19:09] | She just has no family in town. | 可她没有别的亲人在这儿 |
[19:12] | And I really think she could use a friend right now. | 她此刻真的需要朋友 |
[19:26] | Okay. Put your hand here. | 好了 把手放在这里 |
[19:32] | You don’t have to stay. | 你不用待在这里的 |
[19:35] | No, it’s | 不 这… |
[19:36] | no problem. | 没关系 |
[19:38] | But why? | 但是为什么? |
[19:40] | You don’t even know me. | 你甚至不认识我 |
[19:43] | You gotta be scared. | 你肯定吓坏了 |
[19:47] | – I almost hope it’s breast cancer. | 我甚至希望是乳腺癌 |
[19:49] | – No. | 不 |
[19:50] | Then it wouldn’t be my fault. | 那样就不会是我的过错 |
[19:51] | Whatever it is, it’s not your fault. | 不管是什么 都不是你的错 |
[19:54] | That’s not true. | 不是那样 |
[19:56] | You can control things. | 你可以控制一些事 |
[19:58] | Not everything. | 虽不是全部 |
[20:00] | But you don’t have to take stupid risks. | 但可以不去招惹无谓的风险 |
[20:03] | I was being an idiot. | 我太傻了 |
[20:04] | You were having fun. | 你只是找乐子 |
[20:08] | You have regrets? | 你有过后悔的事吗? |
[20:12] | Yeah. | 有啊 |
[20:14] | Robin Robin? | |
[20:27] | Hold still. | 不要动 |
[20:33] | Good. | 好 |
[20:36] | Okay, we’re gonna get just one more. | 好了 再做一组 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry, I know it hurts. | 抱歉 我知道很疼 |
[20:40] | It’s not that. | 不是疼 |
[20:42] | It’s my eye. | 是我的眼睛 |
[20:44] | My right eye. | 我的右眼 我… |
[20:47] | I can’t see. | 我看不见了 |
[20:51] | It’s definitely ataxia. | 肯定是共济失调 |
[20:53] | And it’s definitely a rash. | 肯定是皮疹 |
[20:54] | You gonna look at it for five more minutes before concluding it’s also definitely a leg? | 你要不要再看五分钟 然后下结论这也肯定是条腿? |
[20:58] | Thin leg. | 细腿 |
[20:59] | – It’s been in a cast. | 打过石膏 |
[21:00] | – So? | 所以呢? |
[21:01] | So it could be radiation poisoning. | 可能是辐射中毒 |
[21:02] | From a broken leg? | 因为一条断腿? |
[21:03] | From the x-rays they took of it. | 因为他接受的x光 |
[21:05] | He could break every bone in his body | 就算他全身骨头都断一次 |
[21:06] | and still not have enough x-rays to cause radiation sickness. | 接受的X光也不至于导致辐射疾病 |
[21:08] | Unless those x-rays were performed in Wankoff, North Korea, | 除非那x光是由朝鲜的某个 |
[21:11] | by a third-grade dropout with a 50-year-old imager. | 赤脚医生用陈年老旧的机器照的 |
[21:14] | Which accounts for the absence of fur. | 也能说明他的秃顶 |
[21:16] | Radiation poisoning accounts for all his symptoms. | 辐射中毒解释了所以症状 |
[21:19] | I have hair. | 我有头发 |
[21:20] | I haven’t had an x-ray since I got my teeth whitened. | 自从牙齿漂白后我就没拍过x光片 |
[21:22] | You’re pregnant. | 你怀孕了 |
[21:24] | I’m what? | 我什么了? |
[21:26] | Explains the nausea, abdominal pains, fever, | 解释了晕机 腹部疼痛 发热 |
[21:28] | and why you’re stuffing your 36Cs into a 34B bra. | 也解释了为什么 你36C的胸塞在34B的胸罩里 |
[21:32] | And her rash? | – 那她的皮疹呢? – 妊娠疹 |
[21:34] | PUPPPs. Common pregnancy rash. | 在孕妇身上很常见 |
[21:35] | I can’t be pregnant. | 我不可能怀孕 |
[21:36] | You a virgin? | 你是处女? |
[21:37] | – No, but… – You’re pregnant. | – 不 但是… – 你怀孕了 |
[21:39] | Mazel tov. | 恭喜(犹太用语) |
[21:40] | Let’s get him into the chair. | 把他抬到座位上去 |
[21:44] | Two different diagnoses. | 两种不同诊断 |
[21:46] | I thought you didn’t believe in coincidences. | 我以为你不相信巧合 |
[21:47] | I believe in statistics. | 我相信统计学 |
[21:50] | Two hundred passengers on the plane, | 飞机上200个乘客 |
[21:52] | 10 should be gay, | 10个应该是同性恋 |
[21:54] | two should be with child, | 两个应该带着小孩 |
[21:56] | and one should be incredibly annoying – with an extra ass chromosome. | 有一个应该是基因突变的麻烦精 |
[21:59] | House – House. | |
[21:59] | Get him some iodized salt to protect his thyroid. | 给他点碘盐来保护甲状腺 |
[22:02] | I’m going back… House. | – 我要回去… – House |
[22:05] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[22:26] | I said we should have turned back. | 我就说我们该回头 |
[22:28] | You should have listened to me. | 你应该听我的 |
[22:29] | Now we’re eight miles over the Arctic… | 现在我们在北极圈上空八英里… |
[22:31] | I’m trying to listen to you now, so shut up. | 我正在试着听 所以闭嘴 |
[22:37] | Heart’s fine. | 心脏没问题 |
[22:39] | Breasts are firm. | 胸部很坚挺 |
[22:41] | Is it contagious? | 有传染性吗? |
[22:42] | A lot of the passengers are scared. | 很多乘客吓坏了 |
[22:44] | Tell them there’s nothing to worry about. | 告诉他们没什么可担心的 |
[22:46] | – Is there something to worry about? | 有什么要担心吗? |
[22:48] | – Yeah. | 有 |
[22:50] | Tell them there’s nothing to worry about. | 告诉他们没什么可担心的 |
[22:52] | And get me a flashlight. | 给我拿支手电 |
[22:58] | Cover your left eye with this. | 用这个把左眼遮住 |
[23:08] | Photophobia. | 恐光症! |
[23:12] | Symptom of meningitis. | 脑膜炎的症状 |
[23:14] | We need antibiotics. | 我们需要抗生素 |
[23:15] | I’ll call down to the pharmacy. | 我会联系药房的 |
[23:21] | You’re creeping me out. | 你吓到我了 |
[23:23] | Then get me a lab. | 那就给我间实验室 |
[23:25] | Pseudomonas smell yeasty, | 假单胞菌闻起来像发酵 |
[23:27] | staph smells musty, | 葡萄球菌闻起来像发霉 |
[23:28] | and some liver disease smell of ammonia. | 有些肝病闻起来像氨水 |
[23:32] | House. I’m not in heat. | House 我没发烧 |
[23:34] | Citrus-y on the nose with a blush of toasted coconut. | 鼻子上有柑橘芬香 烤椰香的腮红 |
[23:50] | I need to get a better look at your rash. | 我得仔细看看你的皮疹 |
[23:52] | Use your imagination. | 运用你的想象力 |
[23:53] | Fine, should I go with Lifeguard Cuddy or Mother Superior Cuddy? | 那我是该想像救生员Cuddy呢 还是修女院长Cuddy? |
[23:57] | Three more passengers are sick. | 又有三名乘客病了 |
[24:00] | If we don’t get drugs, | 如果没有药 |
[24:01] | we’re gonna have a lot of dead passengers. | 会死好多人了 |
[24:11] | Blindness in her right eye indicates it’s not breast cancer. | 右眼失明表示这不是乳腺癌 |
[24:14] | It’s likely neurological. | 似乎是神经学上的问题 |
[24:15] | I just met her today. | 我今天才遇见她 |
[24:29] | You should go. | 你该走了 |
[24:30] | She needs someone here. | 她需要有人在这儿 |
[24:32] | That’s not your job. | 你没有这义务 |
[24:57] | Please let me know that she’s okay. | 请让我知道她没事 |
[25:05] | It’s just sex. | 只是性 |
[25:07] | There’s no such thing. | 没这回事 |
[25:09] | Other eye. | 另一只眼 |
[25:11] | Are you saying women can’t separate the physical from the emotional? | 你是说女人不能把性和爱分开吗? |
[25:14] | No one does it well, | 没人能做得好 |
[25:15] | women do it worse. | 女人做的尤其糟糕 |
[25:16] | You just want us to stop because you think it’s affecting… | 你想我们停下 因为你觉得那影响到… |
[25:18] | Me. | 我 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:23] | Polyspikes are over 01 and 02. | 多重棘波超过01和02 |
[25:24] | That’s her left eye. | 那是她的左眼 |
[25:26] | Burst suppression on every lead. | 全面脑电波爆发性抑制 |
[25:31] | Fran? Fran? | |
[25:37] | She’s comatose. | 她昏迷了 |
[25:41] | Nothing. Nothing. | 没有… |
[25:43] | Nothing. | 没有… |
[25:46] | Come on, nobody has no meds! | 拜托 不会没有人带药的 |
[25:52] | – Excuse me. | 你干什么 |
[25:53] | – Open your mouth. | 张开嘴 |
[25:56] | Where’s the acyclovir? | 阿昔洛韦在哪? (治疗带状疱疹的药物) |
[25:58] | I’m not on any meds. | 我没有服用药物 |
[25:59] | Well, you better get some. | 最好还是用一点 |
[26:00] | You’ve got herpes. | 你有疱疹 |
[26:12] | What do you know? | 看到没有 |
[26:13] | He’s got some. | 他有一些 |
[26:14] | This must be your lucky day. | 今天是你的幸运日 |
[26:17] | This is for real. | 现在是来真的了 |
[26:18] | People are sick. | 有人得病了 |
[26:20] | Some of us will be deplaning in body bags unless you cough up. | 除非你们贡献一下 我们中的一些人会被装在裹尸袋里 |
[26:24] | – Here. Over here. – Thank you. | 谢谢你… |
[26:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[26:31] | God bless you. | 愿上帝保佑你 |
[26:33] | Her brain is shutting down because of intracranial pressure. | 她的大脑因为颅内高压而停止运转 |
[26:36] | Or her nerves are dying. | 或许她的神经在死亡 |
[26:37] | Because of the increased pressure. | 正因为不断增加的压力 |
[26:39] | She has a bleed in her brain. | 她的脑内出血了 |
[26:40] | You said the CT showed… | – 你说过她的脑部CT – 显示没有肿瘤 |
[26:42] | No tumors. But if she has an AVM leading to a cerebral hemorrhage, | 但若是由于脑动静脉畸形导致脑出血 |
[26:44] | we could’ve missed it. | 我们可能没注意到 |
[26:45] | She needs a burr hole to relieve… | 需要颅穿孔来降压— |
[26:46] | You wanna drill into her brain because of an invisible bleed the CT couldn’t see? | 你想钻开她的脑袋 因为CT照不出来的无形出血? |
[26:50] | We should do an LP to confirm the presence of red blood cells. | 该做腰椎穿刺来确认是否有红细胞 (正常脑脊髓液中没有红细胞) |
[26:53] | And her brain herniates and then she dies. | 她大脑会脱形 然后她就死了 |
[26:56] | Right. Better to kill her in the OR. | 是啊 不如在手术中弄死她 |
[26:58] | Chase, what do you think? | Chase 你觉得呢? |
[26:59] | Here’s a cliffhanger. | 这是个悬念 |
[27:02] | I think it would help to know what she has before we start digging into her brain. | 我想在凿开她大脑前 最好先弄清楚她得的是什么 |
[27:08] | Might be better to play it safe to start. | 小心一点为妙 |
[27:10] | Do an LP. | 做腰椎穿刺 |
[27:13] | Sex better be damn good. | 你俩的性爱一定美妙极了 |
[27:23] | Lot of apples, not many candy bars. | 药物多多 管用的没几个 |
[27:26] | Any antibiotics? | 有抗生素吗? |
[27:28] | Three caps of Augmentin. | 3颗安美汀 (抗感染药) |
[27:30] | For six patients. | 一共有6个病人 |
[27:33] | Give them to Peng. | 都用在peng身上 |
[27:35] | He’s allergic to penicillin. | 他对青霉素过敏 |
[27:36] | The First Aid kit has two epi pens. | 医疗急救箱里有两支肾上腺素注射器 |
[27:38] | If he has a severe reaction, | 一旦他出现强烈反应 |
[27:40] | 10 epi pens won’t save him. | 十只肾上腺素都救不了他 你吃药 |
[27:42] | – You take the pills. – He’s worse. | 他更糟 |
[27:43] | He’s a guy who doesn’t speak English. | 他连英语都不会讲 |
[27:45] | Give him the meds. | 让他服药 |
[27:46] | If it’s not meningitis, | 如果这不是脑膜炎 |
[27:47] | we’re risking his life and flushing meds down the toilet. | 就等于拿他的生命冒险 而且浪费了药 |
[27:50] | Then do an LP on him. | 给他做腰椎穿刺 |
[27:52] | If it’s clear, you win. | 如果脑脊液清澈 你赢 |
[27:53] | If it’s cloudy he gets | 如果混浊 |
[27:55] | the Augmentin. | 给他用安美汀 |
[27:57] | And we risk a reaction. | 冒过敏反应的危险 |
[27:59] | Sounds like a plan. | 计划听起来不错 |
[28:01] | All except for the part where we don’t have an LP needle. | 可惜我们没有腰椎穿刺针 |
[28:03] | And the shaking of the plane | 还有这飞机摇摇晃晃 |
[28:04] | means I’ll probably pierce his spinal cord | 我也许会刺穿他的脊髓 让他终身伤残 |
[28:07] | and cripple him for life. But, I mean, it totally sounds like a plan. | 这计划确实听起来不错 |
[28:11] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[28:13] | Let him die. Give me the meds. | 让他去死 把药给我 |
[29:37] | – Got it. | 有了 |
[29:40] | – Damn. | 不妙 |
[29:42] | What is it? Shut up. | – 这是什么? – 闭嘴 |
[29:44] | Don’t get hysterical. | 别这么歇斯底里 |
[29:45] | Just tell me what the hell it is. | 告诉我到底怎么样 |
[29:47] | House! House. | |
[29:49] | We should have turned back. | 我们该调头的 |
[29:51] | We should have turned back. | 我们早该调头的 |
[29:54] | House! House. | |
[30:01] | Hold this. | 拿着这个 |
[30:10] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[30:11] | we have a passenger with a confirmed case of bacterial meningitis. | 有一名乘客被确诊为细菌性脑膜炎 |
[30:16] | Unless we land as soon as possible, | 即使想办法尽快降落 |
[30:18] | the passenger will not survive. | 这名乘客也活不了 |
[30:20] | It’s very likely that some of you have been infected as well. | 很有可能诸位也被感染了 |
[30:23] | As soon as you start feeling symptoms, | 所以一旦你们出现症状 |
[30:25] | we need to isolate you in the First Class cabin. | 我们将隔离你们在头等舱 |
[30:28] | Fever, rash, nausea, | 症状包括发热 皮疹 晕吐 |
[30:31] | and in the late | 到晚期的话 |
[30:34] | stages tremor in the left hand. | 左手颤动 |
[30:38] | – I’ve got that. | 我有症状 |
[30:40] | – Oh, God. | 噢 上帝啊 |
[30:42] | No. | 不 |
[30:46] | – What do we do? | 我们该怎么办? |
[30:47] | – Break out the bubbly. | 开瓶香槟 |
[30:50] | Yo, listen up. | 嘿 认真听着 |
[30:54] | The bad news is, you have an illness. The good news is, | 坏消息是你们确实得了病 |
[30:56] | it’s not meningitis. | 好消息是并非脑膜炎 |
[31:01] | It’s not fatal, | 不致命 |
[31:02] | it’s just embarrassing. | 比较丢脸罢了 |
[31:03] | It’s conversion disorder, | 是转化症 (压力引起的假性神经学症状) |
[31:05] | more commonly known as mass hysteria. | 通俗点就是群体歇斯底里 |
[31:08] | It happens often in high-anxiety situations, especially to women. | 在高度不安的情况下时有发生 尤其是女性 |
[31:12] | I know it sounds sexist, | 这听起来有点性别歧视 |
[31:14] | but science says you’re weak and soft. | 但科学认为你们虚弱不坚强 我又能怎样? |
[31:19] | Look at my hand. | 看我的手 |
[31:20] | Yeah. Look at her hand. | 是啊 看她的手 颤抖的左手 |
[31:23] | Shaking left hand. What is that a symptom of? | 那是什么症状 肯定不是脑膜炎 |
[31:26] | Not meningitis. It’s basically a symptom of nothing. | 什么都说明不了的症状 |
[31:27] | I put the idea into their heads and watched it happen. | 把想法植入他们的大脑 坐着看好戏吧 |
[31:30] | Same thing Peng cruelly did with the puking and the rash. | Peng同样将呕吐和皮疹也传达给你们 |
[31:33] | The rash is in my head? | 皮疹是我想出来的? |
[31:34] | Your mind controls your body. | 大脑控制着身体 |
[31:36] | If it thinks you’re sick, it makes you sick. It just started. | 倘若大脑觉得你病了 就会让你发病 |
[31:42] | If you’ll all just calm down, | 如果大家好好冷静一下 |
[31:45] | your symptoms will soon go away. | 所有症状就会很快消失. |
[31:47] | And to facilitate this process, | 为了加快这个康复进程 |
[31:48] | your flight crew will move through the cabin with a complimentary bar service. | 机组人员会在机舱供应免费饮品 |
[31:53] | Thank you and, as always, have a pleasant flight. | 多谢 一如既往 祝您旅途愉快 |
[32:04] | – Still feel like puking? – No. | – 还觉得想吐? – 不 |
[32:18] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的? |
[32:20] | LP was negative. | 腰穿结果阴性 |
[32:22] | I came up with an alternate theory and I tested it. | 我想到了另一个理论 测试了一下 |
[32:26] | Couldn’t have done it without you. | 没你还真不能成功 |
[32:28] | Rage is a symptom of mass hysteria. | 愤怒是群体歇斯底里的表现之一 |
[32:30] | Just one more thing to clean up. | 还有一件事要解决 |
[32:32] | Peng set off the mass hysteria. | Peng引发了群体歇斯底里 |
[32:36] | What set off Peng? | 什么让peng发作? |
[32:40] | – He really is dying. | 他真的快死了 |
[32:42] | – Yeah. I haven’t the faintest idea why. | 是 而我完全不知道为什么 |
[32:55] | What’s extension pasturing? | 外延牧师行径是什么? |
[32:56] | It’s when you’re molested by a priest’s cousin. | 指你被牧师的堂兄性骚扰 |
[33:03] | Do we really need these three? | 我们真的需要这三个人在吗? |
[33:05] | Worried they’ll make you look bad? | 怕被他们比下去? |
[33:07] | Could be symptomatic of head trauma, | 可能是脑损伤造成的症状 |
[33:09] | cerebral infarction, or intracranial hemorrhage. Thoughts? | 脑梗塞 颅内出血 有什么想法? |
[33:14] | How long until we land? | 什么时候才能降落? |
[33:15] | Too long to wait. | 太久 等不了 |
[33:16] | His head’s as smooth as a baby’s bottom, no bumps. | 他的头滑得像婴儿肚皮 |
[33:18] | So I think we can rule out head trauma. | 没有肿块 我想可以排除脑外伤 |
[33:20] | But you gotta choose between what’s left, | 就在剩下的里面选吧 |
[33:22] | a clog or a leak? | 阻塞还是渗漏? |
[33:24] | You’re talking of toilet? | 你在谈马桶吗? |
[33:25] | House House, | |
[33:27] | is this actually helpful? | 这样有帮助? |
[33:30] | Not so far. | 目前还没 |
[33:32] | What about syphilis? | 会不会是梅毒? |
[33:34] | Well, first of all, he apparently speaks a language no one else speaks, | 首先 他说其他人都不懂的外语 |
[33:37] | which makes talking up the ladies a little rough. | 增加了挑逗女士的难度 |
[33:40] | We’re flying out of Singapore. | 我们是从新加坡起飞的 |
[33:41] | If he has a credit card and a condom, he can get anything he wants. | 只要有信用卡和避孕套 想要什么都行 |
[33:47] | What? | 什么? |
[33:50] | Condoms. | 避孕套 |
[33:55] | He has focal limb paralysis. | 他有焦点性四肢瘫痪 |
[33:57] | His legs got paralyzed by a condom? | 避孕套造成他腿部瘫痪? |
[34:00] | No, by cocaine. It was inside the condom. | 不 是避孕套里的可卡因 |
[34:03] | It’s now spreading through his digestive tract. | 现在正弥散在他的消化系统 |
[34:06] | You think he’s a mule. | 你觉得他是走私犯? (避孕套包裹毒品 藏于体内) |
[34:08] | I think he’s a jackass. | 我觉得他是个蠢蛋 |
[34:10] | – We’re gonna have to operate. | 要动手术 |
[34:12] | – Cool! | 酷 |
[34:34] | – They’re gonna kill her. | 会弄死她的 |
[34:35] | – We were wrong. | 我们都错了 |
[34:36] | Which means Foreman was right. | 说明Foreman是对的 |
[34:39] | Maybe Foreman’s right about us, too. | 也许Foreman对我们的看法也是对的 |
[34:41] | Maybe we should just stop all this. | 也许我们该结束这一切 |
[34:43] | I mean, if it’s affecting our jobs. | 如果这影响了工作 |
[34:44] | It’s not affecting our jobs. | 并没有影响到工作 |
[34:46] | We had sex in a patient’s bedroom. | 我们在病人房间做爱 |
[34:48] | A bedroom we were examining for toxins. | 在查找毒素的床上做爱 |
[34:51] | Yeah, our judgment’s right on the mark. | 是 我俩真是神志清醒 |
[34:53] | All right. No more sex in patient’s homes, | 好了 再也不在病人家里做爱 |
[34:54] | no more sex with cats watching. | 也不在有猫看着的时候做 |
[34:56] | Anywhere else you wanna cross off the list? | 还有什么要从做爱单上划掉的? |
[34:59] | – The bowl. – What? | – 那盆 – 什么? |
[35:03] | Has she eaten since she’s been here? | 她来这儿以后吃过东西吗? |
[35:04] | She’s been sick since she’s been here. | 她来了之后就一直病着 |
[35:06] | – What if it’s a symptom? | 如果这就是一个症状呢? |
[35:07] | – Well, why would you think… The bowl was full. | – 为什么你会觉得– – 这猫食盆是满的 |
[35:22] | You’re gonna need to hold him down. | 把他牢牢按住 |
[35:23] | He’s not gonna like this. | 他会挣扎的 |
[35:27] | Do you really think he’s a mule? | 你真的认为他是毒贩? |
[35:29] | Fits the symptoms. | 这能解释所有的症状 |
[35:32] | You sure he’s not contagious? | 你确定不会传染? |
[35:34] | Pretty much. | 基本上 |
[35:34] | You can’t be pretty much sure. | 不要 基本上 确定 |
[35:36] | Means you’re not sure. | 这表示你不确定 |
[35:37] | Oh, aren’t you clever? Come on. | 噢 你好聪明 |
[35:45] | I know you’re pretty much unconscious, | 我知道你基本上没有知觉 |
[35:47] | but as has been pointed out to me, | 但有人向我指出 |
[35:48] | pretty much doesn’t mean squat. | 基本上并非十成把握 |
[36:56] | Okay, hold him tight. | 好了 牢牢抓好他 |
[37:00] | The faster we do this, the less likely he is to die of shock. | 做得快 能减少他休克死的几率 |
[37:12] | Tighter. | 再紧一点 |
[37:22] | – Sorry. – Do that again. | – 抱歉 – 再来一次 |
[37:26] | Ease off and then press down. | 放松 再压下去 |
[37:49] | Pressure on his joints relieves his pain. | 在关节上加压 能缓解疼痛 |
[37:52] | – Okay. | 怎么了 |
[37:53] | – Wrong again. | 又错了 |
[37:55] | Where’s his wallet? | 他的钱包在哪里? |
[39:01] | Scuba certification card. | 自携呼吸器潜水资历卡 |
[39:05] | – Big deal. I have one of these. – Yeah. | – 有什么了不起 我也有 – 是啊 |
[39:08] | But do you also have a receipt from Tekong’s Scuba Rental dated yesterday? | 你也有昨天在德光岛 自携呼吸器潜水的收据吗? |
[39:14] | Tell the Captain to drop as low as he can, under 5,000 feet. | 叫机长尽量下降到5000英尺以下 |
[39:18] | – We’re at 38,000… – Peng’s got the bends. | – 现在是38000英尺高 不能 – peng得的是潜水病 |
[39:20] | He went diving yesterday. | 他昨天潜过水 |
[39:21] | Like an idiot, he surfaced too quickly, | 由于蠢 他太快升上水面 |
[39:23] | and like a bigger idiot, | 由于非常非常蠢 |
[39:24] | he boarded a flight which is pressurized to 8,000 feet above sea level. | 他登上升至海平面上8000尺高的飞机 |
[39:28] | Low pressure is killing him. | 低气压让他生命垂危 (减压过急 本溶于血液的氮气形成气泡) |
[39:30] | Tell the pilot to dive until we can club baby seals out of the window. | 让飞行员尽量下降 直到能将小海豹抡飞窗外 |
[39:34] | And get him some oxygen. | 给他吸氧 |
[39:47] | Fifty years ago, it was one estate. | 50年前 这是一幢整体的房子 |
[39:49] | The two homes shared an electrical system. | 两家共用一个电气系统 |
[39:51] | Unfortunately, the exterminator didn’t know that, | 不幸的是除虫工人不知道 |
[39:54] | so when they fumigated next door, | 所以隔壁熏虫的时候 |
[39:55] | the poison gas flowed through the old pipe and into your house. | 有毒气体顺着旧管道 到了你的房子里 |
[39:58] | The scopolamine patch was masking the effects of the poison. | 东莨菪碱贴片掩盖了毒性 |
[40:01] | You’ll have to stay here for a few more days, | 你需要留院观察几天 |
[40:03] | but after that you should be fine. | 之后应该就没什么事了 |
[40:07] | I’m sorry about your cat. | 很遗憾 你的猫死了 |
[40:10] | And your hair. | 抱歉你的头发 |
[40:14] | For 12 years, Harrington never left the property. | 12年了Harrington没离开过屋子 |
[40:18] | I thought I was being punished for going away, | 我以为这是对我离开的惩罚 |
[40:23] | but really | 原来是… |
[40:26] | I was being punished for coming home. | 对我回家的惩罚 |
[40:54] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:55] | – I saved your life. You owe me. | 我救了你一命 你欠我的 |
[40:57] | I wasn’t sick. | 我没病 |
[40:58] | But you didn’t know that. You owe me. | 但你原本不知道 你欠我的 |
[41:01] | I know it now. | 我现在知道了 |
[41:02] | Your mind convinced your body to get a rash, photophobia, vomit. | 你的大脑唆使身体出现皮疹 畏光和呕吐 |
[41:07] | How do you know it wouldn’t have shut down your cold, cold heart next? | 也许接着就会让你冷冰冰的心停止跳动 |
[41:14] | I don’t owe you. | 我不欠你什么 |
[41:18] | You’re mean. | 你好贱 |
[41:21] | That’s how I compensate for being weak | 能弥补我的虚弱 |
[41:23] | and soft. | 不坚强 |
[41:30] | I just wanted to say thank you. | 我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[41:31] | You’re extremely welcome. | 超级不用谢 |
[41:33] | And I’m in New York every Monday. | 还有 我每个星期一都在纽约 |
[41:36] | Are you handicap accessible? | 残疾人可以畅达你吗? |
[41:50] | Hi, Robin? | 好啊 Robin? |
[41:52] | This is Dr. Wilson. Fran’s doctor. | 这是Wilson Fran的医生 |
[41:57] | James. James. | |
[42:01] | It was a toxin. We caught it in time, | 是中毒 |
[42:02] | and she’s gonna be fine. | 发现得及时 她会好起来的 |
[42:06] | Yeah, it is. | 是 会的 |
[42:12] | Listen, I was just wondering if you were coming back in again to visit. | 你会不会来探望她 |
[42:19] | – Nice catch. – Thanks. | – 干得漂亮 – 谢了 |
[42:20] | Think even House would be impressed. | 连House都会觉得高明 |
[42:22] | I don’t know about that. | 那我可说不准 |
[42:24] | Any idea how you wanna celebrate? | 想怎么庆祝 |
[42:29] | What? | 什么? |
[42:31] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[42:33] | I thought you were getting a little worn out by… | 我还觉得你有点精疲力尽了 但– |
[42:35] | No, that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[42:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[42:40] | I was just hoping you’d take the hint and pretend you never said that. | 只是希望你能明白我的暗示 假装没说过这话 |
[42:44] | I want this to be more than it is. | 比起现在我想要更多 |
[42:46] | I thought we were clear. | 我以为我们讲清楚的 |
[42:48] | In the beginning, but you can’t tell me… | 一开始是 难道你敢说 |
[42:50] | Yes, I can. | 是的 我敢 |
[42:53] | And I don’t. | 我没有 |
[42:57] | It was fun. That’s it. | 只是开心 仅此而已 |
[43:03] | And now it’s over. | 而且已经结束 |