时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ladies and gentlemen, step around. Step around. Come on. Gather around. | 女士们先生们走过路过不要错过 |
[00:04] | We’ll show you a little way to make a little easy money today. | 我让你们轻轻松松挣点小钱 |
[00:05] | You understand what I’m saying? These are the blacks. | 明白我在说什么吗? |
[00:06] | Don’t follow the blacks. | 这些是黑牌 不要盯着黑牌 |
[00:08] | You wanna follow the queen. Know why? | 你得盯着皇后牌 知道为什么吗? |
[00:09] | ‘Cause she’s red and that means she is hot. | 因为它是红牌 也就说她很辣! |
[00:11] | You gotta find the queen. Find the queen. | 所以你得盯着皇后牌 |
[00:12] | The first of the day is free to play. Who wants to play? | 今日开张第一把免费 谁想来? |
[00:14] | You look interested, my man. You wanna step on up? Come on now. | 你似乎有兴趣啊 兄弟 要不要来一把? |
[00:16] | Who wants to play? Oh, what about you, sweetie? | 快啊 谁想来玩玩? |
[00:18] | – You’re cute. Come on up. – All right. | 你怎么样 甜心 你很漂亮 来试试 |
[00:21] | Come on here and play. Cute girls win money. You look lucky. Follow the queen. | 漂亮姑娘总能赢钱 你看起来走大运 来 |
[00:26] | Ain’t no Helen Mirren, but this queen is for you! | 她不是Helen Mirren 但这皇后为你准备 (Helen Mirren 凭英国女皇获Oscar影后) |
[00:28] | Which one? Which one? Which one is it? Which one is it? | 哪个是 哪个是? |
[00:31] | – It’s right there. – Right there? | – 就是这个 – 就是这个? |
[00:35] | Beginner’s luck. Beginner’s luck. I’ll tell you what. | 新手运气好 |
[00:36] | It takes a woman to know a woman. It takes a lady to find a queen. | 要解女人心 还需女人清 要寻皇后处 还求女士行 |
[00:39] | There you go… | 给你…喔… |
[00:42] | Wanna double up? | 想要翻倍吗? |
[00:44] | – All right. – All right, we’ve got a chancer. We got a chancer. We got a chancer. | – 好吧 – 我们得冒险 我们得冒险 |
[00:47] | All right. Here we go. Here we go. All you gotta do is find your queen. | 好了 开始 开始 你只要找到皇后就可以了 |
[00:49] | You will not win again. You will not win again. All right. | 你赢不了第二次 赢不了的 |
[00:52] | Here we go. Here we go. | 好了 来了 来了… |
[00:53] | Find your queen. Find your queen. Where is she? Where is she? Where is she? | 找到皇后 找到皇后 她在哪儿? |
[00:56] | Can you find her? | 嘣–你能找出来吗? |
[00:58] | – Right there. – This one? | – 这个就是 – 这一个? |
[01:00] | Oh, my… | 我的天 她快吃定我了 |
[01:03] | She is killing me here. Taking all my money. | 她把我的房租钱都赢走了 |
[01:04] | Anybody else wanna get behind the good-luck girl? | 谁想在这个幸运星姑娘后面来? |
[01:06] | I can do it. You can do it? All right. You’re next. | – 我来 – 你来? 你是下一个 |
[01:09] | Just give me a chance to recover and get my money back or else I’m gonna be out here sleeping on the street. | 给我个机会把钱赢回来 要不然我就得露宿街头了 |
[01:12] | Here we go. All right? Ready? This is the last time. I’m not messing with you no more. | 开始 准备好了 最后一次 我要认真了 |
[01:15] | You’re taking all my money, girl. I’m not messing with you no more. | 你把我的钱都赢光了 姑娘 |
[01:17] | Here we go. One more chance. | 开始 最后一次机会 |
[01:18] | This is your last chance. | 最户一次了 盯着皇后 盯着皇后 |
[01:22] | You’re gonna follow the queen, baby. Boom. Boom. Boom. | 只给你看一次 她在那里 嘣嘣嘣 |
[01:24] | Pick a card. | 选一张 |
[01:29] | I can’t decide. | 我不能决定 |
[01:30] | What do you mean? Just pick a card. Just make a decision. | 什么意思? 选张牌就好 做出抉择 |
[01:32] | I can’t decide. | – 我不能决定 – 每张牌都有可能 |
[01:34] | Come on. Any card will do. Left? Right? Center? I don’t know. | – 左 右 中? – 我不 我不知道 |
[01:37] | – Do you want the right? – I don’t know. | – 你要右边这张吗?! – 我不知道 |
[01:38] | – I… – The left? – The center? – I don’t know. I… | – 左边的? 中间的? – 我不知道 我… |
[01:42] | Move out the way and just let somebody else play then? | 那就让开 给别人玩 |
[01:43] | I can’t decide. I can’t. | 我不能决定…我不能… |
[01:46] | You wanna flip a coin for it? What’s wrong with me? Is she okay? | – 要投硬币吗? – 我这是怎么了? |
[02:29] | Scariest 30 seconds of my life. | 我这辈子最恐怖的30秒 |
[02:32] | I couldn’t do anything. | 我什么都做不了 |
[02:33] | It’s like I couldn’t move inside my head. | 就好像脑袋不能运转了一般 |
[02:36] | It’s called abulia. The inability to make a decision or exercise will. | 这叫意志缺失 无法做决定或行使意志 |
[02:41] | Is it going to happen again? | 还会再发生吗? |
[02:42] | It’s part of a TIA. A transient ischemic attack. | 这是T.I.A.的一部分– 短暂性脑缺血发作 |
[02:45] | Blood was cut off to a section of your frontal lobe. | 血液不能被输送到你额叶的一部分 |
[02:47] | Is it like a stroke or something? A little. | – 是不是就像中风什么的? – 有一点 |
[02:50] | What drugs have you taken recently? | 你最近服了什么药? |
[02:53] | No drugs. | 没有磕药 |
[02:55] | Toxins are another possibility. | 毒素是另一种可能 |
[02:57] | You might have been exposed to something at work, for instance. | 比如你可能在工作时暴露在毒素下 |
[02:59] | No real job right now. | 现在没什么真的工作 |
[03:01] | Exposure can build up over time and lie dormant for a while. | 接触到毒素会积累并潜伏一段时间 |
[03:05] | – What was your last job? – Pet store. | – 你上次工作是做什么的? – 在宠物商店 |
[03:07] | Exotic pets? Tropical fish. | – 国外宠物? – 热带鱼 |
[03:10] | And before that? Unemployment. | – 在那之前呢? – 失业 |
[03:13] | And before that, I sold subscriptions on the phone. | 在那之前我电话推销杂志 |
[03:19] | And before that, unemployment. | 再在那之前 失业 |
[03:22] | Before that, I worked at Jeans Gone Wild. | 在那之前我在牛仔裤店干活 |
[03:25] | Before that, unemployment. | 在那之前 失业 |
[03:27] | Before that, I walked dogs. | 在那之前 我遛狗 |
[03:30] | And before that… | 而在那之前… |
[03:34] | Loss of free will. | 无法自由抉择 |
[03:37] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[03:38] | Maybe we can get Thomas Aquinas in for a consult. | 说不定可以咨询一下托马斯·阿奎那 (中世纪哲学家与神学家) |
[03:42] | What caused the TIA? | 是什么导致了短暂性脑缺血发作? |
[03:43] | Arteries are clear. No sign of a clot. | 动脉没问题 没有血栓 |
[03:45] | Could have dissolved. Most likely came from her heart. | 说不定溶解了 最可能是心脏的问题 |
[03:47] | We should do a bubble study. | 应该做个气泡分析 |
[03:48] | Clots are unlikely in a 28-year-old who’s not on the pill. | 28岁的不磕药 不太可能有血栓 |
[03:51] | It’s probably a vasospasm caused by drugs. | 可能是毒品导致的脑血管痉挛 |
[03:53] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[03:54] | She goes from job to job. Maybe there’s some kind of ADD here. | 她一直换工作 可能是注意力不足过动症 |
[03:58] | Help us pinpoint where the neurological… | 可以精确找到神经学上的… |
[03:59] | She goes from job to job because she’s a scam artist. | 她一直换工作 是因为她是个碰瓷的 |
[04:02] | She works just long enough to qualify for unemployment, | 她干到失业为止 |
[04:04] | then gets fired and gets high. | 被炒 然后就吸毒 |
[04:06] | I still don’t think it’s drugs. | 我还是觉得不是吸毒 |
[04:08] | Did you check for infection? | 你检查了传染病吗? |
[04:09] | LP showed nothing. No fever. | 腰椎穿刺显示没问题 没有发烧 白细胞计数正常 |
[04:13] | You’re the one always saying it must be drugs. | 你不是一直说肯定是吸毒的嘛 |
[04:16] | You figure she’s a minority, she must be stoned? | 你觉得她是少数民族 就一定会嗑药? |
[04:18] | – You know that’s not what I… | 你知道我没有那… |
[04:19] | – She seems like a nice girl. You haven’t met her! | – 她看起来是个好姑娘 – 你都还没见过她! |
[04:21] | She was pregnant at 15, dropped out of high school. | 她15岁就怀孕 从高中退学 |
[04:23] | She’s a real overachiever. | 她可会折腾了 |
[04:24] | Come on. Cut her some slack. Her baby died of SIDS. | 拜托 公平点 她孩子死于婴儿猝死综合症 |
[04:27] | This isn’t some romantic story about a nice girl scarred by tragedy. | 这不是一个好姑娘受了创伤的浪漫故事 |
[04:30] | She’s a drug-using scam artist scarred by tragedy. | 她是个受到创伤的嗑药碰瓷者 |
[04:32] | On the other hand, the tox screen just came back. She’s clean. | 另一面来说 她的毒素筛检结果出来了 她没问题 |
[04:36] | You’re wasting my time. He’s wasting… | 你在浪费我的时间 他在浪费– |
[04:43] | Second ex-Mrs. Wilson want money? | 第二位前任Wilson太太来索钱? |
[04:47] | I am no longer paying alimony. | 我已经不在付赡养费了 |
[04:48] | She wanted her independence, so she got her realtor’s license. | 她想要独立 所以考了房产经纪人执照 |
[04:51] | Market’s doing badly. She wants money. | 市场低迷 她却想赚钱 |
[04:53] | Market’s doing badly. She’s moving into a condo. | 市场低迷 她得搬进单人公寓 |
[04:56] | – She wants… – She wants me to take Hector. | – 她要– – 她要我来养Hector |
[05:00] | Pool boy? Dog. | – 泳池清洁工? – 狗 |
[05:03] | No longer interested. | 没兴趣了 |
[05:04] | We got him on our honeymoon. | 我们度蜜月时买的 |
[05:06] | So I’m like the other parent. But I can’t take him. | 所以我就是父母之一 但我不能养他 |
[05:10] | My hotel doesn’t allow dogs. Besides, I’m always here. | 酒店不允许养狗 再说我一直都在这儿 |
[05:13] | I asked Cuddy to a play Thursday. | 我邀请Cuddy礼拜四去看一场戏剧 |
[05:19] | Oh, you… Okay. | 噢 你…好吧 |
[05:21] | She said she was busy. | 她说她没空 |
[05:22] | And you didn’t believe her, so you bribed a janitor, | 而你不相信她 所以你买通了清洁工 |
[05:26] | broke into her computer, checked her appointments… | 侵入她的电脑 检查她的预约… |
[05:28] | I asked her as a test. | 我是试探着问她的 |
[05:30] | What would you have learned if she’d said yes? | 如果她答应了你会知道什么? |
[05:32] | A lot about bondage. | 会明白奴役盲从 |
[05:34] | She was busy for me but not for you. | 她对我没空 对你却有空 |
[05:36] | She’s not interested in play qua play. She’s interested in you. | 她对戏剧本身没兴趣 她对你有兴趣 |
[05:40] | No. I’m not getting sucked into the vortex of your insanity again. | 不 我不要再次困在你的神经旋风里 |
[05:43] | Don’t pass me notes in class. Don’t tell me to ask her to the prom. | 不要在课上给我传字条 不要让我邀请她去舞会 |
[05:46] | You cannot see her socially. You’re leading her on. | 你没法把她当成普通朋友 你在勾引她 |
[05:49] | I’ll consider that. After I take her to the Hockney exhibit. | 我会考虑的.. 在我带她去看Hockney作品展之后 |
[05:53] | On Thursday. See, she is busy. | 在礼拜四 明白了吧 她的确没空 |
[05:57] | It’s not a date. | 这不是约会 |
[05:59] | She enjoyed the play. I enjoyed her enjoying the play. | 她很享受戏剧 我很享受于她能享受 |
[06:02] | The woman works hard. It’s nice to see her relax. | 她工作的很辛苦 能让她放松一下也好 |
[06:06] | So all this enjoying is an act of charity. | 这享受来享受去的 是出于博爱? |
[06:09] | I’m keeping the receipts for tax purposes. | 我都留着收据退税呢 |
[06:17] | What’s life without the ability to make stupid choices? | 不能做愚蠢决定的生活还有什么意思? |
[06:20] | She needs her free will. | 她需要她的自由意志 |
[06:22] | Find out why her brain froze before she can’t decide to take her next breath. | 在她不能决定是否要呼吸前 找出病因 |
[06:25] | You find the toxins. You run your bubble study. | 你去找毒素 你做气泡分析 |
[06:27] | You won’t find anything but I’ll get the office to myself. | 什么都不会找到 但我需要霸占办公室 |
[06:30] | There’s a lot of porn piling up on the Internet. | 网上有一大堆黄片呢 |
[06:33] | Doesn’t download itself. | 它们可不会自动下载 |
[06:38] | Eric? Eric! Hello, Mr. Foreman. | – Eric…Eric! – 你好 Foreman先生 |
[06:42] | – Dr. Chase. How are you? – Good. | – Chase医生 你好吗? – 好啊 |
[06:44] | You’re lucky you caught us, actually… I’ll meet you outside. | – 你能碰上我们可真走运… – 你到外面等我吧 |
[06:49] | Hey, Dad. I’ve got to go. Why are you here? | 嗨 爸爸 我在赶路 |
[06:53] | Everything okay? | 你怎么来了 没出问题吧? |
[06:56] | Good as ever. | 一如既往地好 |
[06:57] | We’re staying at a hotel down the street. | 我们住在附近一家酒店里 |
[07:00] | You didn’t bring Mom with you? | 你不会把妈妈带来吧? |
[07:01] | It’s gonna be her 60th birthday in a few days. | 再过几天就是她60岁生日了 |
[07:04] | I know. We talked about it on the phone. | 我知道…我们在电话里说过了 |
[07:06] | You said you couldn’t come home. | 你说你回不了家 |
[07:08] | You didn’t have to come. | 你不必过来的 |
[07:09] | You haven’t been home in eight years. | 你已经八年没回家了 |
[07:14] | She should see you, | 她应当见见你… |
[07:17] | while she still knows who you are. | 在她忘记你是谁之前 |
[07:22] | Dad. I’ve talked to her on the phone. | 爸爸 我和她讲过电话了 |
[07:26] | She only knows who I am sometimes. | 她只是…偶尔的…记得我 |
[07:30] | Sometimes is important. | 偶尔…也很重要 |
[07:37] | So what’s up with your dad? Didn’t know he was gonna be in town? | 你和你爸怎么了 你不知道他要过来? |
[07:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[07:43] | Building this old, could be toxic exposure anywhere. | 这么老的建筑物到处都可能有毒素发散 |
[07:46] | Asbestos, mold, the coloring agents in the old wallpaper. | 石棉 霉 墙纸上的染料 |
[07:49] | Or it could be drugs. | 或者…可能是毒品 |
[07:52] | I thought we ruled out… | 我以为我们已经排除… |
[07:55] | Clean tox screen means drugs didn’t cause the TIA. | 清白的毒素筛检说明毒品没有导致T.I.A. |
[07:58] | Drugs can be laced with toxic substances. | 毒品可能和毒素结合在了一起 |
[08:00] | Arsenic, rat poison. | 砷 老鼠药 |
[08:01] | The drugs wash out of her system, the toxins stick around. | 毒品被排除体外后 毒素留下了 |
[08:04] | Exposure could come about any number of ways. | 接触毒素有无数种方式 |
[08:06] | There’s no reason to assume it was through drug use. | 不能假设是使用了毒品 |
[08:08] | Absolutely. Except for the crack pipe. | 那是肯定 除非找到了用过的吸管 |
[08:11] | I’ll test her blood for arsenic and rat poison. | 我会检查她的血液来找砷和老鼠药 |
[08:13] | Yeah. Yeah. You’d like that, wouldn’t you? | 是啊 你喜欢这样 不是吗? |
[08:17] | And your dad asked you out for dinner? | 你爸爸叫你一起吃晚饭了吗? |
[08:20] | I’ll do the tests. You’re stuck with your family. | 我来检查 你好好去陪你的家人 |
[08:27] | You like Hockney? | 你喜欢Hockney? (英国著名波普艺术家 同性恋者) |
[08:29] | You heard about that. | 你听说了啊 |
[08:32] | The pop stuff or the Venezuelan pictures? | 波普艺术还是裸男情色画作? |
[08:35] | That’s a trick question. | 这问题真贼 |
[08:37] | Yes. But you have no idea how it’s a trick. | 是啊 你想不到这怎么会贼 |
[08:41] | I like art. I’m open to new things. What’s the problem? | 我喜欢艺术 我接受新事物 有错吗? |
[08:44] | You’re going to a gallery to see Venezuelan pictures that don’t exist. | 你宁愿去画廊看不存在的情色画 |
[08:47] | But you won’t go to a play with me. Why? | 也不肯跟我其看戏 为什么? |
[08:49] | House, why is my social life suddenly red hot? | House 为什么我的社交生活突然重要起来了? |
[08:52] | One minute I’m mushing along with the huskies as usual | 刚才我还和爱斯基摩人一起驾雪橇 如同往常 |
[08:55] | and suddenly it’s global warming. | 突然之间 全球变暖 |
[08:57] | You think you saw somebody else pick up a toy from the sandbox | 你看到别人从沙盒里捡了一个玩具 |
[09:00] | and suddenly you want it. | 突然之间你也想要了 |
[09:02] | Is that why you said no? | 所以你拒绝我? |
[09:03] | Maybe I just want a friend and I thought Wilson was a safe choice. | 也许我只是要个朋友 而我觉得Wilson是个安全的选择 |
[09:08] | I’m not safe? Cool. | 我不安全 酷 |
[09:13] | James Wilson is never the safe choice. | James wilson永远都不会是安全选择 |
[09:16] | We’re going to a gallery. We’re not getting married. | 我们是去画廊 不是去结婚 |
[09:18] | Sure, you say that now. He always marries them in the end. | 当然了 你现在这么说 到头来都会和他结婚的 |
[09:34] | Is that Eric? Eric! Oh! | 是Eric吗? Eric! |
[09:39] | Oh, baby. Baby! | 喔 宝贝 宝贝 |
[09:43] | I wanted to find that picture I took at your high school graduation. | 我要去找到你高中毕业时 我给你拍的那张照片 |
[09:46] | I had it reframed. | 我把它重新装裱了 |
[09:47] | It’s in one of these suitcases, but I don’t know… | 就在行李里头 但我记不清放哪了 |
[09:50] | You can show it to me later. | 等下再给我看好了 |
[09:59] | Your father wants to know if you’ve been praying. | 你爸想知道你有没有坚持做祈祷 |
[10:01] | You don’t have to just come out with it like that. | 你没必要非得这样子说吧 |
[10:04] | But I only want to know if you’re happy. | 我只想知道你开不开心 |
[10:07] | Sure. I’m okay. | 开心 我很好 |
[10:08] | You like it here? You have friends? | 你喜欢这里么 有一群朋友? |
[10:10] | Yeah. Everything is great, Mom. | 是啊 一切都很好 妈 |
[10:12] | That’s why I brought the picture for you. | 所以我把照片给你带来了 |
[10:14] | I remember when you were little | 我记得你小的时候 |
[10:15] | you liked to look in the back of the math book | 喜欢盯着数学书的背面看 |
[10:17] | because you knew even though it made no sense then, | 因为你知道虽然开头弄不懂 |
[10:21] | by the end of the year you’d understand it all. | 到学年末 你就全部搞懂了 |
[10:24] | That’s why you brought the picture? | 所以你把照片带来了? |
[10:26] | You wanted to look ahead, to see how far you’d go. | 你习惯向前看 瞧下自己能走多远 |
[10:30] | Now you’re a grown man, | 现在你长大了 |
[10:31] | I thought you might like to look back to see how far you’ve come. | 我想你或许想回头看看 自己已经走了多远 |
[10:37] | It all makes sense now. Doesn’t it? | 一切都豁然开朗了 是不是? |
[10:45] | That isn’t mine. It was in your closet. | – 这不是我的 – 在你橱里找到的 |
[10:49] | It belongs to this guy who used to live with me. | 这是我过去一个室友的 |
[10:52] | You might want to let him know he’s got arsenic poisoning. | 你最好告诉他他有砷中毒 |
[10:56] | We should get a sample of his hair so we can see the extent of it. | 我们需要他的头发检查一下中毒程度 |
[10:58] | But I don’t do… I don’t do drugs. | 但是我不–我不嗑药的 |
[11:12] | Get a crash cart in here! Respiratory arrest! | 准备休克急救 呼吸骤停 |
[11:20] | Are you sure it isn’t from the arsenic? | 你肯定不是砷中毒引起的 |
[11:22] | Dr. Foreman said I was poisoned. | Foreman医生说我中毒了 |
[11:25] | Your hair showed only a trace amount. | 你的头发里只有极少量的砷 |
[11:27] | Not enough to damage your lungs like this. We need you to stay still now. | 不足以对肺造成如此程度的损伤 现在你要保持不动 |
[11:33] | Six-millimeter cuts starting at the apices. | 从肺尖开始有六毫米切口 |
[11:36] | Also, I just wanted to let you know should you change your mind, I’ll be available. | 想跟你说下 万一你回心转意 我还在空窗期 |
[11:42] | Aren’t you getting tired of hearing me say it? | 你还没有听厌我的回答? |
[11:45] | I have no intention of going out with you, | 我绝无意和你约会 |
[11:47] | of having sex with you, of doing anything with you. Except work. | 和你做爱 任何工作以外的事都不行 |
[11:50] | We don’t have to make a big deal about it. I just thought I’d let you know. | 没必要大惊小怪的 我只想跟你提一下来着 |
[11:55] | I decided Tuesdays would be a good day to do that. | 我觉得周二是个提起话题的好日子 |
[11:58] | You did not suddenly fall in love with me. | 你不是突然间爱上我 |
[12:01] | You were looking for something and I happened to be standing… | 你是在找寻某些东西 而我恰好– |
[12:03] | Cameron, it’s fine. | Cameron 没关系的 |
[12:06] | No need to go on about it. | 没必要纠缠这个话题 |
[12:10] | Advancing through the lung bases. | 全面扫描肺底部 |
[12:13] | We need to put this behind us. Understood. | – 要把这件事放下 – 了解 |
[12:16] | – But you keep bringing it up. – You’re the one who’s still talking. | – 但是你老提起 – 不肯停 还在说的是你 |
[12:19] | Look, I’m not demanding anything from you. | 我不对你强求什么 |
[12:22] | I’m not following you home. I’ve got no expectations. | 我没有尾随到你家里 不报期望 |
[12:25] | A gentle, polite reminder once a week is hardly stalking. | 每周一次礼貌的提醒不能算是骚扰吧 |
[12:34] | There’s a mass. Just outside the lingula. | 肺舌外有肿块 |
[12:41] | Biopsy shows there are white blood cells in the walls of the blood vessels. | 活检显示血管壁内存有白细胞 |
[12:43] | They’re not supposed to get past the bouncers. | 它们本不该穿过蹦床的 |
[12:46] | Got to be autoimmune, something lymphocytic. | 肯定是自体免疫病 淋巴之类的问题 |
[12:48] | White blood cells are attacking her own body. | 白细胞攻击躯体自身 |
[12:50] | Only question is, what kind of autoimmune? | 剩下的问题就是哪种自体免疫病? |
[12:52] | Doesn’t matter what kind. It always matters what kind. | – 是哪一种无关紧要 – 是哪一种很有关系 |
[12:54] | Treatment’s always steroids. Treatment is always boring. | – 治疗总是用类固醇 – 治疗一成不变的无聊 |
[12:57] | – Diagnosis… – Okay. | 诊断– |
[12:58] | It’s affecting the larger blood vessels. | 好吧 如果影响到了大血管 |
[13:00] | Gotta be giant cell arteritis. I’ll start her on steroids. | 肯定是巨细胞动脉炎 给她用类固醇 |
[13:03] | It’s affecting the smaller blood vessels. Gotta be lupus vasculitis. | 如果影响到了小血管 肯定是狼疮性血管炎 |
[13:07] | I’ll start her on steroids. | 给她用类固醇 如果影响到了– |
[13:08] | – It’s affecting… – Yeah. Got it. | 好的 明白了 |
[13:10] | Start her on steroids. Good idea. | – 给她用类固醇 – 好主意 |
[13:15] | Told you. That was boring. | 说了很无聊的 |
[13:17] | – I gotta go out. – Why? | – 我要出去下 – 为什么? |
[13:19] | Wilson’s got a date. | Wilson有个约会 |
[13:22] | It’s got 15-foot ceilings. It’s got an open floor plan. | 天花板有15尺高 开放式布局 |
[13:27] | You know, I can’t believe you called me. | 我不敢相信你会打电话给我 |
[13:29] | Hey. I need a condo. | 嘿 我需要间公寓 |
[13:32] | Didn’t you and Wilson have your first date around here? | 你和Wilson的初次约会不就在这附近? |
[13:37] | Wow! You remember where our first date was? | 你竟然记得我们初次约会的地方? |
[13:39] | I didn’t think you were paying attention. Really? | – 我以为你不会留心的 – 怎么会? |
[13:42] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最铁的朋友 |
[13:44] | Our first date was in Boston. Oh. | 我们第一次约会是在波士顿 |
[13:48] | Not quite as close to here as I remember. | 和我印象中的地方不是很近 |
[13:50] | But we’re not here to talk about him. Absolutely not. | – 但我们不是来谈他的 – 绝对不是 |
[13:53] | Wait till you see the kitchen. | 你得好好看下厨房 |
[13:56] | All-granite countertops. | 全花岗岩台面 |
[13:59] | Since I wasn’t paying attention back then, what was it like dating him? | 既然那时候我没留心 和他约会感觉如何? |
[14:05] | – So this is Hockney? – No. I don’t know what happened. | – 这是Hockney作品展? – 不知怎么回事? |
[14:10] | I’m sure you don’t. | 我肯定你也迷糊 |
[14:13] | I never knew your tastes were so eclectic. | 我还不知道你的格调这么包容万象 |
[14:17] | Oh, the Hockney exhibit finished on April 20th. I thought it was May 20th. | 哦 Hockney作品展在4月20日结束 我记成5月20日了 |
[14:21] | Okay. My bad. | 好吧 我的错 |
[14:23] | This is not somewhere I’d bring someone on a date. | 这不是个适合约会的地方 |
[14:28] | Not that this is a date. Obviously. | 明显这也不是约会 |
[14:33] | I was just thinking… | 我刚才在想… |
[14:34] | He’s doing landscapes on multiple canvases now. | 他现阶段正在创作一些风景画 |
[14:38] | And they’re kind of peaceful and you’re always so busy… Wow. | 带有宁静的意味 而你一直这么忙 |
[14:44] | I don’t think I’ve ever seen you embarrassed before. | 我想以前从没看过你尴尬的样子 |
[14:48] | Oh, it was never a date. | 哦 那本来就不是约会 |
[14:49] | I was coming off a bad relationship and he said we could go out as friends. | 我刚结束一段糟糕的恋情 他说我们可以出去 作为朋友 |
[14:54] | You know, just go see plays, go to a museum. | 就是看看戏 去博物馆 |
[14:58] | I didn’t think you liked Trenton. Love it. | – 我以为你不喜欢特伦顿 (新泽西州府) – 爱死了 |
[15:01] | So he’d say it’s not a date but then he’d jump you. | 所以他说不是约会 但过后骗你上床 |
[15:04] | Oh, no. He meant it. | 哦 不 他是认真的 |
[15:06] | James Wilson James Wilson, | |
[15:07] | carefully calibrating his level of protectiveness for your individual needs. | 无微不至照顾你所需 |
[15:12] | Did you just compare Wilson to a tampon? No. | – 你是把Wilson比成卫生巾? – 没有 |
[15:16] | It was very endearing. He really just wanted to be a friend. | 这让人心生爱意 他是真心诚意想做个朋友 |
[15:20] | So I jumped him. | 所以我骗他上床了 |
[15:24] | The bedroom’s through here. | 卧室在那头 |
[15:27] | That’s such a bad idea. | 真是个烂创意 |
[15:29] | There’s no way that won’t cause damage to the large intestine. | 这样子没可能不对大肠造成损伤 |
[15:32] | Are you keeping us here to torture me? | 你还留在这里是想折磨我么? |
[15:39] | – Is that a bicycle pump? – That’s what I’m saying. | – 这是单车打气筒? – 就是啊 |
[15:42] | It’s like walking into a sticky trap. | 好像走入一个难以脱身的陷阱 |
[15:44] | And once you’re the focus of all that attention, it’s addictive. | 一旦你是关注的焦点 会上瘾的 |
[15:48] | This unit’s kitchen’s got a chef’s oven. | 厨房里的灶足够大厨用的 |
[15:50] | I cook a lot. Go on. | 我经常做菜的 继续 |
[15:52] | But it’s the emotional stuff that really sucks you in. | 情感上的事情让你深陷其中 |
[15:56] | He’s just so knight-in-shining-armor, you know? | 他就是身披铠甲光彩夺目的骑士 |
[15:59] | Always there to support you, until one day he’s not. | 总在那里守护你 直到有一天他不在了 |
[16:03] | But by then you’re hooked. | 但那时 你已无法自拔 |
[16:06] | Hey, do you think that you could talk to him about taking the dog? | 你能不能劝他照顾狗狗? |
[16:11] | He’s the only one that Hector really gets along with. Hey, | 他是Hector唯一能处得来的人 |
[16:15] | we’re here to talk real estate, not Wilson. | 我们是来谈房子的 不是Wilson |
[16:20] | So you’re saying if you’d actually had sex before you connected emotionally, | 就是说如果在两情相悦前你们就上床了 |
[16:24] | you’d have gotten over him. | 你会容易解脱 |
[16:26] | Oh, yeah. Seems weird, right? | 是啊 怪怪的 对么? |
[16:28] | ‘Cause sex with James is fantastic. | 因为和James做爱真是美妙极了 |
[16:33] | Nobody works harder to give a woman what she wants. | 没人比他更卖力去满足女人 |
[16:38] | It’s got six burners. | 有六个燃火点 |
[16:41] | The chef’s oven. Right. | – 说那个炉灶 – 明白了 |
[16:52] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎么样了? |
[16:53] | That wasn’t my crack pipe. | 那不是我的吸管 |
[16:55] | You told me. Are you tired? | 你说过了 你感到疲劳了? |
[16:57] | I just took a hit off it a couple of times. | 我只是用它吸过几次 |
[17:00] | What’s wrong with having a little fun? | 小乐一下又有何妨? |
[17:02] | Your personal life is none of my business. | 你的私事与我无关 |
[17:07] | You don’t like me though, do you? | 你不喜欢我 是不是? |
[17:09] | That’s your imagination. | 那是你的想像 |
[17:10] | I’ve seen every kind of drug abuse. | 各式各样的吸毒我都见过 |
[17:12] | No offense, but you don’t even stand out of the pack. | 无意冒犯 你可没有脱颖而出 |
[17:15] | I’m betting you got money in the same place you got attitude. | 我敢说 你赚钱的同时 脾气也养刁了 |
[17:19] | You know, people who quit drinking and people who lose weight. | 戒了酒和减掉体重的人 |
[17:23] | They think they’re better than the people that couldn’t | 瞧不起没能做到的人 |
[17:25] | and because you got out of the projects, you think that anybody who didn’t | 因为你脱离了 就以为没能做到的人… |
[17:31] | is weak and stupid. | 软弱而且愚蠢 |
[17:32] | I’m not judging you. Now take a breath. | 我没有对你妄加评判 吸口气 |
[17:35] | The only difference between me and you is that I made some bad decisions | 你我唯一的差别 只是我做了些糟糕的决定 |
[17:39] | and you made some good ones. | 而你做了些正确的 |
[17:41] | You make bad decisions every day of your life. | 你一生每一天都在做糟糕的决定 |
[17:43] | Stop doing drugs. Stop having fun. Go back to school and get your GED. | 不要再吸毒 不要再耽于享乐 回到学校 拿到中学毕业证书 |
[17:47] | Yeah, where’s the money coming from? | 是啊 哪来的钱呢? |
[17:49] | The system’s not set up for people like me. | 制度不是为我这样的人建的 |
[17:53] | What are you staring at? Your eyes. | – 你盯着什么看? – 你的眼睛 |
[17:59] | There’s yellow in the sclera. | 你的巩膜有黄染 |
[18:01] | Her liver’s failing. | 她的肝脏正在衰竭 |
[18:03] | Without a transplant, she’ll be dead in the next 48 hours. | 如不进行移植 她会在48小时内死亡 |
[18:06] | We should increase her immunosuppressants | 应该加大免疫抑制剂用量 |
[18:07] | and target more specifically. | 进行更针对性的治疗 增用氨甲蝶呤 |
[18:11] | This isn’t an autoimmune disease. | 这不是自体免疫病 |
[18:13] | Her white blood cells are attacking her body. That’s autoimmune. | 她的白细胞正在攻击自身 这就是自体免疫病 |
[18:16] | First brain, then lungs, now liver. | 先是大脑 然后是肺部 现在是肝脏 |
[18:18] | All getting worse and all in two days. | 都在恶化 都在两天之内 |
[18:20] | It’s moving too fast. | 病情进展得太快 |
[18:22] | It’s gotta be cancer. Lymphomatoid granulomatosis. | 肯定是癌症 淋巴瘤样肉芽肿病 |
[18:26] | It’s rare even by our standards but it fits her symptoms. | 即使按我们的标准讲也算罕见 但符合她的症状 |
[18:29] | Explains why the steroids aren’t working, poor fingernail growth. | 可以解释为什么类固醇不见效 指甲生长不佳 |
[18:31] | A lot of people have bad fingernails. | 指甲难看的人多得是 |
[18:33] | A lot of people don’t have three organ systems shutting down. | 三个器官系统同时衰竭的人就不多了 |
[18:35] | Her blood vessels are taking this thing everywhere. | 血管把癌细胞输送到身体各处 |
[18:38] | She needs total body radiation. | 需要做全身性放疗 |
[18:39] | We can’t do anything until we can confirm… | 只有确诊了以后我们才能对症施药 |
[18:41] | Running those immunochemistries could take a week. | 做化学免疫分析需要花一周时间 |
[18:43] | She’ll be dead by the time… That doesn’t make radiation any safer. | – 那时她已经是死人一个 – 不能说明放疗更加安全 |
[18:46] | Okay. Suppose Chase and Cameron are right. | 好吧 假设Chase和Cameron是对的 |
[18:49] | Suppose it’s an autoimmune disease. | 假设这是自体免疫病 |
[18:51] | What’s the biggest danger of total body radiation? | 全身性放疗的最大危险是什么? |
[18:54] | It suppresses the immune system, | 抑制免疫系统 |
[18:56] | which is what we’re trying to do with the steroids anyway. | 这正是我们用类固醇要的效果 |
[18:59] | I don’t usually put out on my first date but I gotta say that is a rad move. | 我一般不会初次约会就献身 但我不得不说这很刺激 |
[19:04] | Get her consent. Start the radiation. | 让她把同意书签了 开始放疗 |
[19:09] | The patient’s not too thrilled with me. | 病人不是太喜欢我 |
[19:11] | I’ll get her consent. | 那让我来弄吧 |
[19:14] | Foreman’s got personality issues, so you’re gonna step in? | Foreman有性格上的问题 所以你要插上一脚? |
[19:18] | Patient doesn’t like Foreman. I’m interested. | 对于不喜欢Foreman的病人 我兴致浓厚 |
[19:25] | Fatigue, hair loss, possibility of damage to the lungs, infertility. | 疲劳 脱发 可能会有肺部损伤 不孕 |
[19:31] | All possible side effects of radiation. | 所有放疗可能导致的副作用 |
[19:35] | Why don’t you like Dr. Foreman? | 你为什么不喜欢Foreman医生? |
[19:39] | He thinks he’s better than he is. | 他自视甚高 |
[19:41] | How good is he? I don’t know. | – 那么他如何呢? – 我不清楚 |
[19:44] | Can we get back to what’s wrong with me? | 我们可以谈回我的病情么? |
[19:46] | There’s a small possibility of leukemia at some time in the future. | 在将来有很微小的可能会得白血病 |
[19:50] | Hardly worth mentioning. | 不值一提 |
[19:51] | You can’t say he thinks he’s better than he is if you don’t know how good he is. | 如果你不清楚他到底如何 那么自视甚高也无从谈起 |
[19:57] | No one’s as good as he thinks he is. I am. | – 他认为没人比他好 – 我啊 |
[20:00] | You might also get cataracts. | 你还可能会得白内障 |
[20:02] | Sign here. | 签这里 |
[20:05] | I don’t know. | 我糊涂了 |
[20:07] | You’re telling me how dangerous this is. | 你是在告诉我这有多危险 |
[20:09] | We’re saving your life. | 这是在救你的命 |
[20:11] | We’re that good. Sign there. | 就是那么牛 签那里 |
[20:15] | I can’t decide. | 我决定不下来 |
[20:19] | Would you rather a pencil or a pen? | 你用铅笔还是钢笔 |
[20:25] | Who’s the better James Bond, Sean Connery or Daniel Craig? | 谁演的007更出色? 肖恩·康纳利还是丹尼尔·克雷格 |
[20:32] | You see? That’s not even a decision. It’s happening again. | – 甚至不需要动脑判断 – 又来了 |
[20:36] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我没 没办法 |
[20:40] | I can’t. | 我 没办法– |
[21:02] | Up her blood thinners and get her down to Radiology. | 加大血液稀释剂剂量 把她送到放射科 |
[21:05] | The attack will be over in 20 minutes. | 病情发作 20分钟后就会恢复正常 |
[21:08] | Then she’ll wanna sign this. | 到时她会在这上面签字 |
[21:19] | Bonnie called last night to talk about the dog. | 昨晚Bonnie给我打电话讨论狗的事 |
[21:22] | Your name came up. | 中间谈到了你 |
[21:25] | Good Lord! How do you still have teeth? | 天哪 你牙齿怎么还健在? |
[21:28] | She’s the worst realtor in New Jersey. | 她是新泽西最差的房地产经纪人 |
[21:31] | What is this? Escalation? | 这算什么 战争白热化? |
[21:33] | I go out with Cuddy, you hook up with my ex? | 我跟Cuddy出去 你就去搞我前妻? |
[21:35] | I don’t even know what that’s designed to do. | 我甚至不明白你用意何在 |
[21:38] | You’re an addict. | 你上瘾了 |
[21:40] | I’m saving you from yourself. | 我要把你从自我中拯救出来 |
[21:41] | By condo shopping? Thank you. | 通过买套公寓?谢谢了 |
[21:44] | If I can figure out where you keep going wrong, | 如果我能找出你问题在哪里 |
[21:46] | then I can nip this Cuddy thing in the bud before she becomes the fourth ex-Mrs. Wilson. | 就可以未雨绸缪 免得Cuddy成为第四任前Wilson太太 |
[21:51] | Yes. I was worried there was no way to stop that train. | 没错 我还担心没法阻止事态发展呢 |
[21:54] | You have to have sex with Cuddy. | 你得跟Cuddy做爱 |
[21:58] | Wait. To stop the train? | 等等…为了阻止进一步发展? |
[22:03] | Bonnie said I’m bad in bed? Huh? | – Bonnie说我床上功夫不行? – 啊? |
[22:08] | Yeah. She also said that if she’d slept with you before she liked you | 她说没动真情前跟你上床就好了 |
[22:12] | then it would’ve made it easier to handle | 这样她还好过些 |
[22:14] | when you turned into the sorry bastard who left her alone. | 当你一脸歉意 始乱终弃时 |
[22:21] | I told her you were wasting her time, by the way. | 顺便说下 我跟她说你在浪费她的时间 |
[22:24] | You think that’s gonna stop her? | 你觉得这能阻止她? |
[22:26] | The woman’s the worst realtor in New Jersey. | 这女人是新泽西最差的房地产经纪人 |
[22:30] | How do you feel? Weak. | – 感觉怎么样? – 很虚弱 总要睡觉 |
[22:35] | Deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[22:38] | A little queasy, too. | 还有点反胃的 |
[22:41] | When I feel sick to my stomach I always want vanilla ice cream. | 我胃不舒服时总想吃香草冰激凌 |
[22:45] | It’s soothing. | 能抚慰肠胃 |
[22:46] | It’s best to stick with liquids for now. | 眼下最好只吸收流质 |
[22:50] | I’m getting a murmur. | 有杂音 |
[22:53] | Oh, my arm! It’s hurting me! | 我的手臂疼死了! |
[22:56] | Take it off! Take it off! | 拿掉它!拿掉它! |
[23:01] | Oh, my God! | 天 我的… |
[23:12] | Pain is the issue. | 疼痛是个问题 |
[23:14] | Just the pressure of the BP cuff was enough to start her screaming. | 血压袖带造成的压力就让她尖叫 |
[23:17] | That’s not cancer. It sounds like… | 这不是癌症 感觉像… |
[23:23] | Sounds like she’s septic. | 感觉像她得了败血病 |
[23:28] | A lot of things can cause pain. | 很多原因会导致疼痛 |
[23:30] | How much pain? | 有多痛? |
[23:32] | Too much. | 疼痛过于强烈 |
[23:37] | It’s not cancer. It’s not autoimmune. | 这不是癌症 也不是自体免疫病 |
[23:41] | It’s an infection and we fried her immune system. | 是感染 而我们破坏了她的免疫系统 |
[23:44] | But she had no fever. Her LP was clear. | 但她没有高烧 腰椎穿刺没问题 |
[23:48] | Do an echo. Confirm it’s in the heart. | 做个回波检测 确认是否感染了心脏 |
[23:54] | And then I’ll tell our patient that we just killed her. | 然后我会告诉病人 我们害死了她 |
[23:59] | I’ll tell her. | 我去告诉她 |
[24:11] | Hi. You haven’t been returning my phone calls. | 你一直没回我电话 |
[24:16] | a little later this afternoon, | 如果今天下午你能抽出半小时 |
[24:19] | I just found this unit ten minutes from here. | 离这里十分钟路程有套公寓 |
[24:22] | It hasn’t been on the market yet. | 还没供应出售 |
[24:23] | I’m off the market for condos. | 我不想买公寓 |
[24:27] | James was right? | James说对了? |
[24:29] | I never had the teeniest chance of selling you anything? | 我想做你的生意根本是痴人说梦 |
[24:32] | Of course he was right. | 他当然说得对 |
[24:34] | Wilson doesn’t stop giving good advice just ’cause you’re divorced. | 就算你们离婚了 Wilson还是不停给你好建议 |
[24:37] | He’s compulsive about remaining on good terms with his exes. | 他情不自禁要跟前妻们友好相处 |
[24:47] | Do you wanna know why I named that dog Hector? | 想知道为什么我给狗取名Hector吗? |
[24:51] | he was the worst-tempered dog we’d ever seen. | 他还是幼犬的时候 脾气就超坏 |
[24:55] | He was supposed to be house-trained. | 他进行过入室训练 |
[24:57] | He’d pee on the carpet every morning. | 可每天早上还是在地毯上撒尿 |
[25:00] | When we had people over, he had to nip at their ankles. | 有人来 他啃他们的脚脖子 |
[25:02] | “Hector does go rug” is an anagram for “Doctor Greg House”. | “Hector尿地毯”的字母重新组合 就变成了Greg House医生 |
[25:07] | That’s how early in the marriage I resented you. | 我新婚时对你就这样恨之入骨 |
[25:10] | Wow. Did I ever waste money on that place setting. | 我白送你们一套餐具了 |
[25:12] | James at least had the decency to feel guilty when he hurt me. | 至少James伤害我后 会心怀内疚 |
[25:15] | Whereas I didn’t hurt you. | 但我没伤害你 |
[25:17] | I didn’t even marry you, cleverly hoping to avoid moments like this one. | 我都没娶你 明智地避免了这样的时刻 |
[25:20] | You always needed him and he was always there for you. | 你总是需要他 他也总是支持你 |
[25:23] | If you keep yelling, I’ll think you’ll owe me sex. | 你再对我喊 就得和我做爱补偿 |
[25:25] | You knew he had a wife waiting at home. You didn’t care. | 你知道他妻子在家里等他 可你满不在乎 |
[25:28] | Now, I’m not saying you broke up the marriage, but you didn’t help. | 不是说你破坏了这段婚姻 可你袖手旁观 |
[25:37] | First, “Hector does go rug” is a lame anagram. | 首先 “Hector尿地毯”这个组合用的很烂 |
[25:39] | You want a better one for Gregory House? “Huge ego. Sorry.” | 想对Gregory House更好地进行重组吗? “超级自负 对不起” |
[25:43] | Second, find a new career. | 其次 换个行业吧 |
[25:48] | And third, I don’t owe you anything. I’m not Wilson. | 再者 我没欠你任何东西 我不是Wilson |
[25:50] | I’m not gonna buy a condo just to make you feel better. | 我可不会为了讨好你而去买房子 |
[26:02] | You okay? Yeah. | – 你还好吗? – 是的 |
[26:05] | Tell me how to do this. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[26:07] | House says people thank you after. | House说人们感谢你… |
[26:09] | It’s not typical. | 没有模式可循 |
[26:12] | I already killed this woman. | 我害死了这个女人 |
[26:15] | All I can do now is not make any more mistakes. | 现在我能做的就是别再犯错 |
[26:23] | First of all, stop thinking you can minimize the hurt. | 首先 别以为你可以将伤害减到最低 |
[26:27] | A lot of people are afraid of the word “dying.” | 很多人都害怕死亡 |
[26:29] | If you pussyfoot around it, she’s not going to read your mind. | 如果你为此过于谨慎 她就无法理解你 |
[26:32] | – Okay. – No, it’s not. | – 好吧 – 不 不是 |
[26:41] | Then wait. Give her time to process the news. | 然后等 给她时间接受这个消息 |
[26:46] | Let her know you’ll be with her through all of it. | 让她知道你会陪伴她经历一切 |
[26:50] | Wait till she’s done thinking, till she meets your eyes again. | 等到她不愿再想 目光重新与你相遇 |
[26:53] | Then if you feel it’s appropriate, you can touch her. | 然后 当时机合适 碰触她 |
[26:56] | Maybe put your hand on her arm like this. | 也许像这样握着她手臂 |
[27:00] | Let her know she’s still connected to another human being. | 让她知道还有人跟她心手相连 |
[27:04] | You’ve got this down to a science. | 你这办法很科学 |
[27:07] | You’re freaking out. | 你吓坏了 |
[27:08] | – I told you… – Give her what she needs. | – 我告诉你了 – 满足她的需要 |
[27:11] | What she doesn’t need is a doctor who’s not there with her | 她不需要一个因为做出错误决定 |
[27:13] | because he made the wrong call. | 而弃她不顾的医生 |
[27:15] | You are freaking out. You should be freaking out. | 你吓坏了 你理应如此 |
[27:20] | I won’t let her see it. | 我不会让她看出来的 |
[27:23] | Let her see it. | 让她看出来吧 |
[27:33] | Hey. How come no mask? | 怎么不戴面罩? |
[27:39] | We think… You have an infection. | 我们认为…你受到了感染 |
[27:44] | Didn’t the radiation work? | 放射治疗没用吗? |
[27:47] | It did what it was supposed to do. | 它没有起到预想的作用 |
[27:53] | You’re dying. | 你要死了 |
[27:56] | What do you mean? Like things are bad and that someday I’m gonna… | 你是说 情况很严重 某天我会… |
[28:01] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[28:04] | How much time? | 还有多少时间? |
[28:10] | Less than a year? Less than 24 hours. | – 不到一年? – 不到24小时 |
[28:15] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[28:16] | Why are you saying this to me? You’re trying to scare me? | 为什么告诉我这个 吓唬我? |
[28:19] | Why would you do that? I’m sorry. It’s true. | – 你为什么这么做? – 对不起 这是事实 |
[28:23] | How bad is this cancer? Yesterday you thought I had a chance. | 这癌症这么厉害? 昨天你还认为我有机会 |
[28:28] | You don’t have cancer. | 你得的不是癌症 |
[28:31] | You came in with an infection. | 你受到了感染 |
[28:34] | – We didn’t catch it. – What kind of infection? | – 我们没有查出来 – 什么感染? |
[28:37] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[28:39] | Radiation was the worst thing we could have done. | 放射治疗是最坏的措施 |
[28:43] | We destroyed the part of your body | 破坏了你身体的抵抗能力 |
[28:48] | that was fighting it off. | 那给我吃药吧 |
[28:50] | They have drugs for infections. | 有治疗感染的药物 |
[28:51] | Antibiotics work with the immune system, | 抗生素要结合免疫系统才能生效 |
[28:54] | but your immune system is nonexistent because of the radiation. | 但放射治疗瓦解了你的免疫系统 |
[28:57] | If it’s my heart, you can get me a new heart. | 如果是心脏问题 那就给我一个新的心脏 |
[29:01] | People have heart transplants all the time! It wouldn’t help. | – 一直都有人接受心脏移植 – 这也无补于事 |
[29:06] | The infection’s everywhere. | 你全身都受到了感染 |
[29:11] | There’s nothing anybody can do. | 已经回天乏力了 |
[29:25] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:33] | We’ll call your grandparents. | 我们通知了你的祖父母 |
[29:37] | Get the hell away from me! Get out! | 别碰我! |
[29:39] | Get out! | 滚出去 滚出去! |
[30:22] | I think it’s broken. | 你大概骨折了 |
[30:24] | Nothing like a melodramatic gesture to solve everything. | 没能戏剧化地解决一切 |
[30:26] | We were wrong, too. Steroids wouldn’t have helped her. | 我们也错了 类固醇治不好她 |
[30:29] | I didn’t not help her. I actually pulled the trigger. | 我不是没帮她 实际是我置她于死地 |
[30:32] | There’s nothing left for you to do. | 现在你也无能为力了 |
[30:34] | One of us could go home with… You’re trying to make me feel better? | – 你可以回家… – 你不过想宽慰我 |
[30:37] | – Yeah. – I killed a woman. | 没错 |
[30:38] | Don’t you think it’s appropriate | 我害死了一个女人 |
[30:39] | I feel like crap for at least a little while? | 难道你不觉得至少 我该有一刻感觉一团糟吗? |
[30:43] | It won’t help her. | 这帮不了她 |
[30:49] | Where is he? He went to the ICU. | – 他在哪儿? – 去重症病房了 |
[30:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[30:59] | Prepping for an aspiration. | 准备做抽吸 |
[31:01] | We still don’t know what infection… | 我们还不知道什么感染… |
[31:04] | Well, it is gonna hurt her but it’s not gonna… | 好吧 会伤害她 |
[31:05] | No. | – 可不会… – 不行 |
[31:07] | This’ll just take a few minutes. I’ll grab a piece of an abscess, | 只要几分钟 脓肿取样 再加上… |
[31:10] | – some pus… – You really don’t care. | 你真的对此漠不关心 |
[31:11] | You really don’t care why she’s gonna be dead. | 你对她的死因真的漠不关心 |
[31:13] | She’s gonna be dead because… What? | – 她要死了 是因为… – 什么?! |
[31:17] | What did we screw up? What did we miss? | 到底哪儿搞砸了 遗漏了什么? |
[31:22] | I need to know. | 我得知道 |
[31:24] | You’ll have to wait. | 你得等 |
[31:36] | We’re moving her back to her room. | 把她转移回她的病房 |
[31:37] | Patients who’ve had total body radiation have to stay in ICU. | 做过全身放射治疗的病人得呆在重症病房 |
[31:40] | ICU isn’t going to help her. | 重症病房帮不了她 |
[31:42] | Let’s give her some privacy. | 至少给她点私人空间 |
[31:56] | What do you want? | 你想干嘛? |
[31:58] | Want to see if I’m dying on schedule? | 想看看我是否按时死亡? |
[32:04] | Or do you want me to tell you it’s all right, I’m okay with it? | 还是你想我说 没关系 我原谅你了? |
[32:08] | I’d like your forgiveness. | 希望你原谅我 |
[32:10] | I don’t expect it. | 虽然我并不指望你的原谅 |
[32:13] | Good. ‘Cause this isn’t like you ran your cart into mine at the supermarket. | 很好 这可不像你在超市推车撞到我 |
[32:19] | No. | 不是 |
[32:21] | Your grandparents haven’t arrived yet. | 你祖父母还没到 |
[32:24] | If they don’t make it on time, | 如果他们不能及时赶来 |
[32:27] | is there anything you’d like me to tell them? | 你有什么话要我转达给他们吗? |
[32:29] | I never really knew them. | 我从不了解他们 |
[32:32] | You got any friends you want me to call? | 想让我给你朋友打电话吗? |
[32:36] | It’s the middle of the night. | 现在是深夜 |
[32:39] | They’re not the kind of friends you ask to help you move, | 他们可不是那种肯帮你翻身 |
[32:41] | never mind watch you die. | 不介意看着你死 |
[32:47] | I never did much. | 我还有很多事没做 |
[32:50] | No kid to leave behind. | 身后没有留下一男半女 |
[32:54] | When I go, the world’s not gonna be any different. | 当我死时 世界依然如故 |
[32:59] | Kind of a relief for you, huh? | 对你也算是个慰藉 对吧? |
[33:42] | You were right about me. | 关于我…你说对了 |
[33:45] | Yeah? Which time? | 是吗 哪次? |
[33:48] | I… | 我… |
[33:52] | I had a problem with you. | 我对你有成见 |
[33:57] | But you were wrong, too. | 但你也有说错的地方 |
[34:00] | I’ve made some bad decisions. | 我做过糟糕的决定 |
[34:04] | Stole cars. Robbed houses. | 偷车 抢劫 |
[34:07] | Killed a woman. | 害死人 |
[34:13] | But then I got another chance. | 但后来我有了改过自新的机会 |
[34:16] | Left home, went to college, | 我离开家上了大学 |
[34:19] | entered a whole other world. | 走进一个截然不同的世界 |
[34:21] | And there’s some part of me I can’t get rid of, always thinks, | 可我无法摆脱的某一部分总是在想 |
[34:25] | if I’m not the smartest, if I’m not the first, | 如果我不是最聪明的 不拿第一名 |
[34:30] | everywhere I go they’ll figure out I’m not supposed to be here. | 不管我去哪里 人们都会想我不属于这里 |
[34:37] | They’ll send me back. | 他们会把我送回去 |
[34:39] | You know that’s not gonna happen. | 你知道这种事不会发生 |
[34:42] | You’re out. | 你闯出去了 |
[34:43] | I’ll never be out of there. | 我永远离不开那里 |
[34:48] | When I came home that last Christmas I was in college, | 我念大学的最后一个圣诞节回家时 |
[34:53] | it was like the rooms felt so small. | 感觉房子小得容不下我 |
[35:00] | It was suffocating. | 我感到窒息 |
[35:02] | But when I was standing on the stoop saying goodbye, | 可当我在门口告别时 |
[35:07] | my mom put her arms around me. | 妈妈张开手臂抱住我 |
[35:13] | That was… | 那是 |
[35:15] | That was the last time I ever felt at home. | 那是我最后一次感觉如此自在温暖 |
[35:24] | I only put distance | 我拉开你跟我的距离 |
[35:29] | between you and me because I know there isn’t any. | 因为我知道我们之间没有距离 |
[35:34] | You were right about me, too. | 关于我你也说得对 |
[35:39] | That stuff about the system being against people like me… | 针对我这类人的体制的那些言论 |
[35:44] | I know it’s crap. | 我知道全是胡话 |
[35:47] | I mean, it’s true | 我是说 这没错 |
[35:49] | but it’s also crap. | 可也是胡话 |
[35:51] | I just wasn’t ready to try again. | 我没有准备好再试一次 |
[35:57] | But I always thought I was young. | 可我总觉得我还年轻 |
[36:01] | I had time. | 我有时间 |
[36:18] | Aren’t you ever gonna leave? | 你不离开吗? |
[36:21] | No. | 不 |
[36:57] | – Yeah? – Time of death, 3:35. | – 你好? – 死亡时间 3:35 |
[37:01] | Do whatever you want. | 随你做什么吧 |
[37:32] | You wanna go and get drunk? | 想买醉吗? |
[37:34] | No, thanks. I’ve got paperwork. | 不了 谢谢 我有文件要处理 |
[37:42] | Listen, I don’t… | 听着 我不.. |
[37:43] | I don’t know what I believe but sometimes I need to think | 我不知道我信什么 但是 |
[37:46] | there’s something out there paying attention. | 有时候我会想 有人在关注着我 |
[37:50] | So when I can’t talk to anybody, | 所以当没人倾诉的时候 |
[37:52] | I talk to God and pretend somebody’s listening. | 我就跟上帝交谈 仿佛有人在倾听一样 |
[37:58] | We were all wrong. You know? | 我们都错了 知道吗? |
[38:01] | Even House was wrong. | 甚至House也错了 |
[38:05] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:52] | I got your consent. | 取得家属同意了 |
[38:57] | Her bra hook. What? | – 胸罩扣 – 什么? |
[39:01] | She scratched herself with her bra hook. | 她被自己的胸罩扣刮伤了 |
[39:06] | That’s how the infection got in. | 因此引发了感染 |
[39:16] | Staph aureus. | 金黄色葡萄球菌 |
[39:20] | She died from a simple staph infection? | 她仅仅死于葡萄球菌感染? |
[39:24] | That and some bad decisions. | 加上糟糕的决定 |
[39:34] | I’ll be outside. | 我外面等你 |
[39:50] | Go home. Have a few drinks. Go to sleep. Get up tomorrow. | 回去喝点东西 然后睡觉 早上起来 |
[39:55] | And do it all over. Only better. | 再重来一次 别再搞砸 |
[40:01] | If you need absolution, go to a priest | 如果想得蒙宽恕 去找牧师 |
[40:04] | or give alms to the poor. | 或救济穷人 |
[40:08] | Whatever ritual comforts you. | 随便选个能带给你慰藉的方式 |
[40:10] | I killed her. | 我害死了她 |
[40:13] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也有份 |
[40:15] | This wasn’t, “Oh, I should’ve thought of that idea sooner.” | 这不是说”哦 我早该想到” |
[40:19] | This wasn’t messing up a dosage! | 这不是简单的用药失误 |
[40:22] | We see a disease rushing down on someone like a train, | 我们看着疾病象火车一样冲向某人 |
[40:25] | we can’t always get them out of the way! | 却不能每次都把他们拉出来 |
[40:29] | But this wasn’t that. | 事情不是这样的 |
[40:32] | No. | 不是 |
[40:34] | And you’ll do it again. | 你会再犯的 |
[40:39] | For a lot of doctors, | 对许多医生而言 |
[40:42] | this would be a once-in-a-lifetime mistake. | 一生只犯错一次 |
[40:47] | But we’re not a lot of doctors. | 但我们不像这些医生 |
[40:50] | And we’ll save more patients than | 我们救过的病人 比平凡医生多得多 |
[40:57] | the guy down the street | 我们会失败 |
[41:00] | So you’re giving me numbers. | 所以你要给我讲数据 |
[41:01] | Because they don’t lie. | 因为数据不会撒谎 |
[41:05] | I can’t forgive you, Foreman. | 我无法原谅你 Foreman |
[41:09] | Because there’s nothing to forgive. | 因为没什么需要原谅的 |
[41:30] | What did you tell him? | 你跟他说了什么? |
[41:32] | That guilt is irrelevant. | 无需内疚 |
[41:34] | You wanna get something to eat? Can’t. | – 去吃点东西吗? – 不行 |
[41:38] | Got a dog waiting at home. | 家里还有条狗在等着 |
[41:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[41:58] | I did something bad, Mom. | 我干了坏事 妈妈 |
[42:03] | I hurt somebody. It wasn’t your fault. | – 我伤害了别人 – 这不是你的错 |
[42:08] | It was. Then I forgive you. | – 是我的错 – 那么我原谅你 |
[42:12] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |
[42:20] | I can see from your face | 从你的脸庞我可以看出来… |
[42:24] | you’d never hurt anybody on purpose. | 你永远不会故意伤害别人 |
[42:35] | Do you know who I am, Mom? | 知道我是谁吗 妈妈? |
[42:40] | It’s Eric. | 是Eric |
[42:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[42:49] | My little boy’s name is Eric. | 我小孩叫 Eric |