时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | … | 开始 |
[00:09] | … | 等下 |
[00:11] | She almost took my head off. | 她差点把我的头给踢下来了 |
[00:12] | Your fault. You didn’t guard your left side. | 你的错 没护住左侧 |
[00:20] | … | 开始 |
[00:26] | Point. | 等等 得分 |
[00:32] | … | 开始 |
[00:47] | Stop, | 停 停下! |
[00:49] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 |
[00:50] | Stop, stop, | 停 停! |
[00:53] | Addie, you’re bleeding. | Addie 你流血了 |
[00:57] | I never even hit her. | 我根本没击中她 |
[01:37] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:39] | This is funny. People don’t… | 真有意思 |
[01:41] | Not done reading. Go away. | – 人们不– – 我还没看完 一边去 |
[01:43] | Most likely, she coughed it up. | 很可能血是咳出来的 |
[01:46] | Which would mean it’s from her lungs. | 来自她的肺部 |
[01:47] | Drugs, toxins, infection… | 药物 中毒 感染? |
[01:49] | No fever and no elevated white count. Which rules out infection. | 没有发烧 白细胞没有增多 可以排除感染 |
[01:52] | And blood panels found no drugs, no toxins. | 血检没有发现药物或者毒素 |
[01:54] | The bronchoscopy was pristine. So much for the lungs. | 支气管镜检很干净 肺部也是 |
[01:57] | – Good morning. – Not yet. | – 早上好 – 还没好 |
[01:59] | So then, the blood came from her stomach. | 这么说血液来自她的胃 |
[02:01] | Which would mean it’s an ulcer or a GI bleed. | 可能有溃疡或是消化道出血 |
[02:03] | ER also ran an upper and lower GI. | 急诊室上下消化道都检查过了 |
[02:05] | No occult blood in her stool. | 粪检无隐血 |
[02:07] | Which means no ulcer or GI bleed. | 说明不是溃疡 也不是消化道出血 |
[02:09] | Which means it’s not from the stomach, either. | 也就是说 血不是来自胃部 |
[02:10] | Which means it didn’t come from anywhere. | 根本不知道血是从哪来的 |
[02:15] | You guys get to the point where the blood didn’t come from anywhere? | 你们终于讲到 不知血从哪里来的? |
[02:19] | Rupture in her sinus cavity? Drip through the back? | 鼻窦腔破裂 血从后面涌出? |
[02:21] | – Not that much blood. – Trauma from karate? | – 不会出那么多血 – 练空手道受伤? |
[02:24] | No trauma. She kicked the other guy’s ass. | 不是外伤 对手被她打惨了 |
[02:27] | … | 如果你能告诉我 神秘的出血从何而来 |
[02:30] | Now. | 现在 |
[02:32] | This includes you. | 你也来一下 |
[02:37] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[02:39] | Feel free to speculate amongst yourselves. | 猜猜我们谈什么 |
[02:43] | – Are you sure? – Yeah. | 你确定? |
[02:45] | – Why? | – 是的 – 为什么? |
[02:46] | – He’s afraid of turning into me. | 他害怕变成我这个样子 |
[02:51] | Well, that’s a good enough reason. Sign here. | 好吧 这理由有说服力 在这签字 |
[02:56] | Doesn’t look promising. | 情况不大妙 |
[03:01] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[03:02] | – Thank you. – That’s it? | – 谢谢 – 就这样了? |
[03:04] | You’re not going to tell him that we’re a family | 你不打算告诉他 我们是个大家庭 |
[03:06] | and families don’t abandon each other? | 不能抛弃彼此 |
[03:08] | – You want me to? – No. | – 你希望我这么说? – 不 |
[03:09] | – Would it make any difference? – No. | – 这样说会让你改主意吗? – 不会 |
[03:11] | Good luck, Dr. Foreman. | 祝你好运 Forman医生 |
[03:23] | So, where were we? | 刚才我们说到哪儿了? |
[03:25] | College sophomore coughing up blood. | 咳血的大二学生 |
[03:27] | Not the case. The speculation. | 不是病例 是猜谈话内容 |
[03:30] | The palace intrigue. The rising self-doubts. | 权利争斗 愈加不自信 |
[03:33] | Did Foreman get a promotion? I resigned. | – Forman升职了? – 我辞职了 |
[03:37] | What? | 什么? |
[03:38] | Personally, I can’t believe I’ve had the same three employees for three years. | 真不敢相信 三年来我的三名下属没换过人 |
[03:43] | Patient could have a heart problem. | 病人可能心脏有问题 |
[03:47] | Yes. Life goes on. | 做得好 生活仍得继续 |
[03:49] | Look at the eager beaver combing his hair. | 瞧这卖乖的家伙打扮得多光鲜 |
[03:54] | Hyper-dynamic heart could force too much blood into her lungs. | 心脏动力过高导致太多的血液涌入肺部 |
[03:57] | She coughed up the overflow. | 她咳出多余的血 |
[03:58] | Wouldn’t leave a trace in her lungs because it’s traveling through normal plumbing. | 她肺部不会有痕迹 因为流经的是正常的管道 |
[04:02] | Foreman, go do a stress echo test to see if he’s right. | Foreman 去做负荷超声心动图 看他讲的对不对 |
[04:06] | Cameron? Check out the dorm, then re-do the ER labs. | Cameron查看她的宿舍 重做急诊室的检查 |
[04:09] | I’ll get going on Foreman’s farewell party. | 我去准备Foreman的欢送会 |
[04:12] | Everybody good with a “Mermaid Under the Stars” theme? | 谁会张罗”星光下的美人鱼”主题晚会? |
[04:26] | So, why are you leaving? | 你为什么要离开? |
[04:30] | Or is it just some sort of power play? | 置于死地而后生? |
[04:32] | You can have my parking space, my locker. | 你可以用我的停车位和储物柜 |
[04:35] | Is it about House? | 是因为House吗? |
[04:37] | Let me get all sensitive and confide in you. | 让我敞开心扉 跟你说实话 |
[04:40] | Addie? Pedal harder. Need your heart rate at 170. | Addie用力踩 要让你的心率达到170 |
[04:45] | Why wouldn’t you want to tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我? |
[04:48] | I don’t like you. Never have. Never will. | 我不喜欢你 以前不会 将来也不会 |
[04:51] | You want me to share some more? | 还想再多听些吗? |
[04:55] | Even if you do hate me, if you’d found another job, you’d tell me. | 如果你真的恨我 你找了另一份工作 你会告诉我 |
[04:59] | If House did something to drive you out of here, you’d tell me. | 如果是House让你待不下去 你也会告诉我 |
[05:03] | The fact that you won’t tell me means that whatever the real reason is | 你不愿意告诉我 说明你离开的原因 |
[05:08] | you’re ashamed of it. | 让你羞于启齿 |
[05:09] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[05:11] | I’m at 170. | 心跳达到170下了 |
[05:26] | Pulmonary artery looks good. | 肺动脉看上去没事 |
[05:28] | It’s not a heart problem. | 不是心脏的问题 |
[05:33] | – Are you cold? – No. | – 你感到冷吗? – 不冷 |
[05:36] | – Scared? – I’m okay. Why? | – 害怕? – 我很好 为什么这么问? |
[05:39] | On your arm. | 你的胳膊 |
[05:50] | Addie has goose bumps. | Addie起鸡皮疙瘩了 |
[05:51] | No recovering from those babies. | 那是治不好的绝症吗 |
[05:53] | You don’t have goose bumps for no reason. | 不会无缘无故起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[05:54] | They’re a reaction to the body thinking it’s cold. | 这是身体感觉到寒冷 做出的反应 |
[05:56] | She wasn’t cold. Her temperature was normal. | 她不觉得冷 体温正常 |
[05:58] | But her body thought it was. Which means… | 可她的身体这么认为的 就是说 |
[06:00] | What? A brain problem? | 什么 脑部问题? |
[06:02] | A messed up hypothalamus could cause goose bumps, | 下丘脑紊乱会导致起鸡皮疙瘩 |
[06:04] | but they’re not going to cause her to cough up blood. | 可是不会导致咳血 |
[06:06] | She has no neurological issues. She had a shiver. | 她没有神经学问题 只是打冷颤 |
[06:08] | I think there’s an infection. | 我认为是感染 |
[06:09] | We’ve ruled out infection because no fever, no white count. | 已经排除感染了 因为没有发烧 白细胞计数没有增多 |
[06:12] | I think there’s an infection. | 我觉得是感染 |
[06:14] | Blood goes where it’s needed. Infection likes nice, wet places. Her lungs. | 血液流向需要它的地方 感染喜欢潮湿的地方–比如肺部 |
[06:18] | Start treatment. | 开始治疗 |
[06:18] | All that cool stuff for bacterial, fungal, and atypical infections. | 用各种酷玩艺 来对付细菌真菌和非典型感染 |
[06:22] | Get a lung biopsy. | 做个肺部活检 |
[06:24] | I want to see the little bugger up close. | 我想好好看清这小滑头 |
[06:31] | Why is Foreman quitting? He wants to breed llamas. | – 为什么Foreman 要走? – 他要去养美洲驼 |
[06:36] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:39] | You’re ashamed of the reason, too. | 你对他离开的原因也感到羞耻 |
[06:55] | No one writes tamoxifen like you. | 没人像你这样写他莫昔芬 (抗雌激素 治疗乳腺癌 不育症) |
[06:58] | Well, I use a “G.” | 我用G |
[07:01] | Foreman resigned. | Foreman辞职了 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[07:07] | It’s okay. No biggie. Right. | – 没事 没啥大不了 – 好吧 |
[07:10] | He give a reason? | 他说理由了吗? |
[07:12] | He said he didn’t want to end up like me. | 他说他不想落得我这样 |
[07:15] | I had a brilliant retort. | 我给予了强有力的反驳 |
[07:17] | I can’t remember what it was at the moment. | 记不起是怎么反驳的了 |
[07:20] | You don’t want to end up like you. | 你自己都不愿落得你现在这样 |
[07:22] | Good point. Can I resign? | 有理 我能辞职么? |
[07:26] | What’s up with that? | 你怎么了? |
[07:28] | – With what? – You yawned. | – 什么? – 你在打呵欠 |
[07:31] | I just told you something interesting, so you’re not bored. | 我刚才说的话题很有趣 你打哈欠不是因为闷 |
[07:34] | It’s 11:00 in the morning, you’re drinking coffee, so you’re not tired. | 现在是早上11点 况且你喝了咖啡 不是因为累 |
[07:37] | I didn’t yawn, so it’s not a mirror-neuron reaction. | 我没打呵欠 不是镜像神经应激反应 |
[07:40] | Which leaves symptom. | 只剩下症状了 |
[07:42] | Vasovagal issue, maybe a heart problem. | 血管迷走神经出了问题 |
[07:43] | My heart’s fine. I was up late. | – 也许是心脏问题 – 我的心脏很好 我睡得晚了 |
[07:46] | You’re just deflecting having a conversation about Foreman. | 你在岔开Foreman的话题 |
[07:49] | I’m okay with Foreman leaving. | Foreman要走 我不在乎 |
[07:51] | Either you’re lying, or you don’t really think he’s leaving | 你如果不是说谎 就是不相信他真要走 |
[07:53] | or you just jumped right to acceptance. | 或者你是措手不及 |
[07:57] | I’m sorry. I yawned because I was trying to communicate boredom. | 对不起 我打哈欠是因为觉得无聊 |
[08:01] | You could try bargaining with him. Give him a raise. | 你可以跟他谈谈价钱–给他加薪 |
[08:05] | How much do you think it would cost to make him want to be like me? | 你觉得要给多少钱 才能让他愿意像我那样? |
[08:11] | Thanks for the coffee. | 谢谢你的咖啡 |
[08:16] | She seems fine. | 她看起来还不错 |
[08:19] | – She is fine. – She coughed up blood. | – 她状况不错 – 她咳血了 |
[08:21] | – Past tense. – She has diarrhea. | – 那是以前 – 她有腹泻 |
[08:23] | From the antibiotics for the infection. | 是用抗生素治疗感染引起的 |
[08:25] | Lung biopsy says she doesn’t have an infection. | 从肺部活检看来她没有感染 |
[08:27] | Well, then, you screwed up the biopsy. | 那么 是活检没做好 |
[08:28] | Or you’re wrong about infection. | 或者是你对感染的判断是错的 |
[08:30] | If I’m wrong, then so is her body. | 如果是我错 那她的身体也糊涂了 |
[08:32] | Because it obviously thinks she’s got an infection, | 因为身体显然认为她被感染了 |
[08:34] | or it wouldn’t have gotten better from the antibiotics. | 不然不会服用了抗生素 就好转了 |
[08:35] | What is pandiculation symptomatic of? | 打哈欠是什么的症状? |
[08:38] | Yawning is a symptom of fatigue or cholinergic excitation. | 打哈欠是疲劳或胆碱激发的症状 |
[08:41] | Does this have anything to do with Addie? | 这跟Addie有关系吗? |
[08:42] | Let’s say yes. Cerebral tumor, epilepsy… | – 就算是吧 – 脑肿瘤 癫痫 |
[08:45] | Could also be a medication reaction to antidepressants | 也可能是对抗抑郁剂反应 |
[08:48] | or some meds for end-stage liver failure. | 或者对末期肝衰竭类药物的反应 |
[08:50] | Let’s say no. | 不是的 |
[08:56] | You don’t want to leave this job. | 你不想辞掉这份工作 |
[08:58] | Three years you’ve been here. You’ve never once laughed at anything he said. | 你在这里干了三年 他说的笑话 你从来就没笑过 |
[09:02] | Because I wasn’t kissing his ass. | 因为我不拍他的马屁 |
[09:04] | But now, you are? No. | – 可你现怎么就拍了 – 我没有 |
[09:07] | Now, you’re nervous. | 你有点紧张 |
[09:08] | Uncomfortable about your decision. Wasn’t even that good a joke. | 你对自己的决定感到不安 那个笑话其实不是很好笑 |
[09:11] | Oh, crap. | 胡说 |
[09:13] | Most of your jokes are excellent. I just meant in comparison. | 你的大多数笑话都很经典 我是相比较而言 |
[09:16] | Shut up. I think she may not have an infection. | 闭嘴 我认为她也许没有感染 |
[09:20] | Better deal with her before she crashes. | 尽量在她昏迷前控制住 |
[09:25] | – She can’t breathe. – Get off the bed. | – 她不能呼吸了! – 放下床 |
[09:27] | Need a crash cart. | 需要急救车 |
[09:29] | What’s happening? Let’s get her down. Now. | – 怎么了? – 让我们把她弄下来 |
[09:33] | Pressure’s collapsing her lungs. She’s not getting any air. | 她的肺部受压 没法呼吸 |
[09:43] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天 |
[09:58] | She couldn’t breathe because she had a pleural effusion. | 她没法呼吸 因为她有胸腔积液 |
[10:01] | Thoracentesis revealed low protein count, | 胸腔穿刺显示蛋白读数偏低 |
[10:04] | effusion was transudative, which means she has cirrhosis of the liver, | 积液为渗出液型 说明她有肝硬化 |
[10:06] | or she’s in heart failure. | 或者心力衰竭 |
[10:08] | Heart was fine, liver enzymes were normal. | 心脏没问题 肝酶正常 |
[10:10] | There’s something called “blude” in the pleural effusion. | 胸腔积液中有”浆” |
[10:14] | Oh. It’s not “blude,” it’s blood. | 噢 那不是”浆” 是血 |
[10:16] | Which is great. | 哈 太棒了 |
[10:18] | Not for her, but for me. | 不是对她 是对我来说 |
[10:20] | Because it means I think it’s an infection. | 因为这意味着感染 |
[10:22] | Labs indicated minute traces of blood. | 化验结果显示有微量的血迹 |
[10:25] | You can’t ignore the blood because it’s a minority. Can you, Foreman? | 不能因为血量微小 就忽略 对吧Forman? |
[10:28] | If we count the traces of blood as significant, the differential isn’t just infection. | 如果把出血看作重要的症状 诊断并非只有感染 |
[10:33] | Could be lung cancer, breast cancer, lymphoma… | 可能是肺癌 乳腺癌或者是淋巴瘤 |
[10:35] | Great. Go tell her she’s got one of those. | 很好 去告诉她 她得了其中一种 |
[10:37] | Or you can tell her that we haven’t given her enough antibiotics for her infection. | 或者跟她说 服用抗生素的量 还不足以对付感染 |
[10:42] | Double the dose. Then check her lungs. | 给她双倍的量 检查她的肺 |
[10:44] | We checked her lungs. They’re clean. | 已经查过了 没发现什么 |
[10:46] | On the outside. | 从外部看不出 |
[10:48] | She needs an arteriogram. | 她需要做个动脉造影 |
[10:57] | It’s about my bowel movements. | 我大便不正常 |
[11:00] | What isn’t, these days? | 谁不是呢? |
[11:03] | You sure you want to be here for this? We do everything together. | – 你不打算回避一下? – 我们俩做什么都在一起 |
[11:07] | Of course. A toilet can be a lonely place. | 当然 一个人上厕所很孤单 |
[11:10] | Drop your pants. I’ll suit up. | 脱掉你的裤子 我要检查了 |
[11:14] | – They float. – Huh? | – 它们浮在水上? – 什么? |
[11:17] | My bowel movements. | 我的大便 |
[11:18] | Honey says they’re not supposed to? | 我的甜心说这不正常 |
[11:22] | I’m a nutritionist. | 我是个营养学家 |
[11:24] | Yes, I could tell from the cool toe-loop sandals. | 从漂亮的夹脚拖鞋就能看出来 |
[11:28] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:30] | – You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:33] | And the natural fiber clothing, I assume, | 天然纤维的衣服 我猜代表素食主义? |
[11:39] | means some kind of vegetarian denomination? but | 起先 我还担忧缺少蛋白质 但是 |
[11:41] | Honey showed me you can get it from lots… | 亲爱的告诉我 蛋白质能从很多食物中摄取 |
[11:43] | Well, whatever floats your poop. | 不管什么 让你大便浮起来了 |
[11:45] | And you’ve been together how long? Six months? | 你们一起多久了 六个月? |
[11:48] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[11:50] | Because after six months, poop love fades | 因为过了六个月 盲目的爱情就消亡了 |
[11:53] | and if you’d been together shorter than that, then… | 如果相处的时间更短 那么 |
[11:57] | I’ll explain right after this break. | 休息片刻 我再解释 |
[12:05] | Three 10-milligram pills of your finest amphetamines. | 3粒10毫克最好的安非他明 |
[12:10] | Arteriogram was normal. | 动脉造影正常 |
[12:12] | Which means her lungs are fine. | 也就是说她的肺没问题 |
[12:16] | What if the clear arteriogram is significant? | 如果动脉造影正常是重要的依据呢? |
[12:18] | It is significant. It means there’s no infection. | 是很重要 意味着未受感染 |
[12:21] | I think there’s an infection. | 我认为有感染 |
[12:23] | Infections don’t come and go. People don’t get better then worse on the same treatment. | 感染不会来去自如 同样的治疗不会让人变好后又恶化 |
[12:26] | Unless her body can’t finish off the fight. | 除非身体不能将战斗坚持到底 |
[12:28] | Maybe goes a couple of rounds, then gives up. | 也许来个一两回合 然后放弃 |
[12:30] | Why would it give up? Maybe its name is Foreman. | – 为什么会放弃? – 也许因为它叫Foreman |
[12:33] | Come on. Where’s that smile? | 快点 你的笑容哪去了? |
[12:35] | That laugh that makes the whole world sunny without contributing to global warming? | 能让整个世界充满阳光 又不会引起温室效应的笑容 |
[12:42] | Maybe she’s missing a protein. | 也许她缺少某种蛋白质 |
[12:44] | Blood panel and enzymes show her proteins are normal. | 血小板和酶显示她的蛋白质正常 |
[12:46] | You can’t have tested for every protein. | 你不可能对所有蛋白质进行检测 |
[12:47] | I can think of at least one you can’t test for at all. | 至少我能想到一种无法检测的 |
[12:50] | Complement factor-H deficiency. | H因子缺陷 |
[12:53] | If she has that, she’s dead. | 如果患上这个 她早死了 |
[12:55] | No way to fend off bacteria. | 不可能抵抗细菌 |
[12:57] | She’ll get one infection after another until her body shuts down. | 一个一个感染会接踵而来 直到身体功能丧失 |
[13:00] | Maybe we can get ahead of the game. Manage each symptom as it comes up. | 也许我们可以赶在游戏前面 在每种症状亮相时加以控制 |
[13:04] | Give her five miserable years instead of six miserable months. | 好让她悲惨地活上5年 而不是6个月 |
[13:08] | There’s no diagnostic test for complement factor-H deficiency. | 目前没有H因子缺陷的诊断测试 |
[13:11] | So we isolate the cells that are yummiest for it. | 那就解析最对它口味的细胞 |
[13:15] | Stick a needle in her eye. | 往她眼里扎根针进去 |
[13:20] | You’re cheating on Honey. | 你对你亲爱不忠诚 |
[13:22] | What? No. I’m not. | 什么?! 不 我没有 |
[13:25] | Oh, yes, you are. | 有 你背叛了 |
[13:29] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:31] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[13:34] | Well, I was going to say relax. But, oddly enough, you seem pretty relaxed already. | 我本想让你不要伤心 奇怪的是 你根本不伤心 |
[13:39] | You’re accomplished. You’re funny. | 你多才多艺 诙谐风趣 |
[13:41] | You can have whatever you want. Women are gonna… | 要风得风要雨得雨 女人会… |
[13:43] | He’s not cheating with another woman. | 他不是跟别的女人有染 |
[13:45] | He’s cheating with another food group. | 而是跟别的食物群体有染 |
[13:48] | What? | 什么? |
[13:49] | His floaters float because they’re full of fat. | 他的便便飘浮是因为充满了脂肪 |
[13:52] | Probably had a big cheeseburger for lunch. | 可能因为中饭吃了个大的奶酪汉堡 |
[13:56] | You’re eating flesh? It’s just a hamburger. Not all the time… | – 你吃肉? – 不过是个汉堡包 |
[13:58] | You’re disgusting. | – 不是一直吃 – 你真让人恶心! |
[14:00] | Soy cakes taste like cardboard. | 豆糕尝起来跟纸板一样 |
[14:02] | Unsalted cardboard. | 不加盐的纸板 |
[14:04] | I’m accomplished. | 我多才多艺 |
[14:06] | I’m funny. | 我诙谐风趣 |
[14:08] | Can I have whatever I want? | 我能…要风得风要雨得雨吗? |
[14:19] | Can we wait a second? | 能等等吗? |
[14:22] | – What’s wrong? – I feel good. | – 怎么了? – 我感觉很好 |
[14:24] | Do you really need to put that needle in? | 你真的要将那根针扎进… |
[14:25] | You felt good yesterday, and then you almost suffocated. | 昨天你感觉很好 接着就几乎窒息 |
[14:28] | And you know that, that thing is in my eye? | 你知道病因在我眼里? |
[14:31] | We think it could be. | 我们认为有可能 |
[14:32] | If we find it, the hope is that we can treat it. | 如果找到病因 就有希望能加以治疗 |
[14:35] | – You hope? – Mom. Don’t hang on every word. | – 希望? – 妈妈 别咬文嚼字了 |
[14:38] | He said he hopes. That means he doesn’t know. | 他说他希望 也就是说他不知道 |
[14:41] | I just want to understand what’s going on. | 我不过想知道发生了什么事 |
[14:43] | We won’t know anything until we do the test. | 不做测试就什么都查不出来 |
[14:46] | Addie, this all looks really scary, but you’ll feel nothing. Okay? | Addie 这看起来很恐怖 但你不会有感觉的 明白吗? |
[14:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:41] | – You rang? | 你按门铃了吗? |
[15:43] | – You called me. | 你叫我来的 |
[15:44] | I bought you an espresso. | 带给你买了杯特浓咖啡 |
[15:46] | You’ve been buying me coffee for a couple of weeks. I thought I’d pay you back with one. | 几个星期来你都给我买咖啡 我觉得该至少还你一杯 |
[15:52] | How did you walk with the cane and the two coffees? | 你一手撑着拐杖 怎么还能拿两杯咖啡? |
[15:57] | Why are you suspicious? | 你为什么要多疑? |
[15:59] | Because it’s either that, or accept the fact that you’ve done something nice. | 我要是相信你是出于善意 |
[16:01] | And then I have to deal with the horsemen and the rain of fire and the end of days. | 我就得落入风卷残云般的世界末日 |
[16:05] | You think I spat in yours? | 你以为我往你那杯吐口水了? |
[16:07] | Or worse. | 或者更糟糕 |
[16:10] | I stacked them. | 我把它们叠起来 |
[16:34] | What do you think of me hiring a nutritionist instead of a neurologist? | 你说我雇个神经学家而非营养学家怎么样? |
[16:38] | I mean, they sound almost the same. | 名字听起来没什么分别 |
[16:39] | I take it you’ve met a hot nutritionist. | 我猜你邂逅了一个性感的营养学家 |
[16:41] | Don’t cheapen this. | 别这么肤浅 |
[16:43] | We had an in-depth conversation about proteins and fats. | 我们对蛋白质和脂肪进行了 一次深入透彻的交谈 |
[16:47] | I was about to examine her boyfriend’s rectum. | 我正要检查她男友的直肠 |
[16:50] | You asked for a date while your finger was in her boyfriend? | 你一边向她提约会要求 一边将手指插入她男友体内? |
[16:54] | I got her number. | 拿到她的号码了 |
[16:55] | No. No. No way. | 不 荒唐 |
[16:59] | This is an employment application. | 这是份求职申请 |
[17:01] | She doesn’t want to go out with you. She’s looking for a job. | 她不是想跟你约会 她是在找工作 |
[17:05] | Oh, God. She’s 26. | 天哪 她才26岁 |
[17:07] | But with the wisdom of a much younger woman. | 智慧比实际年龄还小 |
[17:14] | Have you spoken to Foreman? | 跟Foreman谈过了吗? |
[17:15] | Several times. We laughed… | 谈了几次 我们笑… |
[17:17] | You’re going to lose him. | 你会失去他 |
[17:19] | And that will be depressing. | 真令人抑郁… |
[17:20] | But it will only make me appreciate all the good things that I do have. | 只会让我更珍惜眼下拥有的美好东西 |
[17:29] | Macular biopsy was negative. Which means you’re wrong. | 黄斑活检呈阴性 表明你错了 |
[17:32] | There’s no complement factor-H deficiency. | 没有H因子缺陷 |
[17:34] | Most likely cause of altering blood flow in the brain is a clot or a tumor. | 大脑血流改变 最可能的原因是血栓或瘤 |
[17:38] | We can rule out a clotting issue because she has a bleeding issue. | 可以排除血栓 因为她有出血问题 |
[17:40] | Which means we should be looking for a tumor. | 也就是要找的是瘤 |
[17:42] | I think there’s an infection. | 我认为是感染 |
[17:45] | Just ’cause the cells in her eye aren’t dead yet | 她眼里的细胞还没死亡 |
[17:48] | doesn’t mean they’re working. | 并不代表它们运作正常 |
[17:49] | So, why did we do the test? | 那为什么做这个测试? |
[17:50] | Because if it had been positive, it would have proved I was right. | 因为如果是阳性的 就能证明我对了 |
[17:53] | But negative doesn’t prove you wrong? | 但阴性也不能证明你错 |
[17:56] | That’s the beauty of the test. | 这就是测验的美好所在 |
[17:57] | She needs an MRI of her brain. | 她需要做核磁共振 |
[17:59] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:01] | As long as you’re scanning, you mind having a boo for an abscess | 你做扫描时 能不能查查脓肿 |
[18:04] | for something caused by an infection? | 或由感染引发的症状? |
[18:18] | I didn’t expect House to beg me to stay. | 我不指望House请我留下 |
[18:20] | But it seems like he’s in a better mood since I quit. | 但似乎自打我辞职 他心情更好了 |
[18:24] | Nothing in the axial view. | 轴向上看不出什么 |
[18:27] | You haven’t asked me why I’m leaving. | 你还没问我为什么离开 |
[18:30] | I figured you’d tell me when you wanted to. | 我猜你想说 就会告诉我 |
[18:34] | I don’t want to be like him. | 我不想变得跟他一样 |
[18:36] | You’re not a jerk. | 你不是混蛋 |
[18:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:39] | I mean, sometimes you are. | 我是说 有时候你是混蛋 |
[18:42] | But I don’t think we can pin that on House. | 但是 我认为不能将这个归咎于House |
[18:45] | And you’re a better doctor than when you came through the door. | 比初来乍到时 你现在更优秀了 |
[18:48] | I’m better at some things. Worse at others. | 我有些方面更优秀 有些方面更差了 |
[18:50] | Again, not House’s fault. It’s a job. | 再说一次 这不是House的错 这是工作 |
[18:53] | We’re supposed to take the good and leave the bad. | 你应该接受好的一面 避免坏的一面 |
[18:56] | It’s easier for you. | 对你而言轻而易举 |
[18:59] | Why? Because you think I need to toughen up? | 为什么 因为你觉得我应该坚强起来? |
[19:02] | You think I’m weak? | 你觉得我脆弱? |
[19:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:07] | See? I am a jerk. I’ve got to get out of here. | 看 我就是混蛋 我得离开这儿 |
[19:15] | What’s wrong, Addie? | 怎么了 Addie? |
[19:16] | My head hurts! | 我头疼! |
[19:20] | Her brain’s clean. No tumor and no abscess. | 大脑没问题 没发现瘤或脓肿 |
[19:24] | – We’re all wrong. | 我们全错了 |
[19:25] | – My head! | 头疼! |
[19:32] | My head! | 头疼! |
[19:43] | Grody. | 真恶心! |
[19:45] | Looks like massive tissue death. | 似乎是大量组织坏死 |
[19:48] | Who cares? Her head blew up. | 谁在乎 她脑袋爆炸了 这有多酷! |
[19:50] | – How cool is that? – It’s not pussy. | 这不是阴道 |
[19:52] | Meaning you don’t think it’s an infection | 也就是说你认为这不是感染 |
[19:54] | and you’d be right, if you weren’t wrong. | 如果你没错 你就是对的 |
[19:56] | Here we go again. | 又来了 |
[19:57] | She’s got infections that come and go. | 她受到了来去自由的感染 也就是说 |
[19:59] | – Which means… – It means it has to be something else. | 也就是说是别的病因 |
[20:01] | Good guess. But no. | 猜得好 但是不对 |
[20:03] | It either she’s got a leprechaun in her colon, | 这意味着她不是结肠里有个小妖精 |
[20:06] | which is playing with the doggie door, | 开开关关狗门 |
[20:08] | letting bacteria in and out, | 把细菌放进放出 |
[20:10] | or she’s got complement factor-H deficiency. | 就是她有H因子缺陷 |
[20:12] | You enjoying this? | 这让你很享受吗? |
[20:13] | I’m saving a woman’s life. | 我在拯救一个女人的生 |
[20:15] | I’m saving a woman’s life! | 我在拯救一个女人的生命! |
[20:17] | Actually, I’m diagnosing her. | 实际我在给她进行诊断 |
[20:18] | Technically, I’m diagnosing her with something that’s going to kill her. | 老实说 我用某种 能置她于死地的方法诊断她 |
[20:21] | But, other than that, I’m saving her life. | 但除此之外 我在救她的命 |
[20:23] | An autoimmune problem makes more sense. | 自体免疫病更说得通 |
[20:26] | You can’t explain a transudative pleural effusion | 不能解释渗透性胸腔积液 |
[20:29] | with giant cell arteritis. | 外加巨细胞性动脉炎 |
[20:30] | You’d need three whiteboards and 100 different colored markers. | 需要3块白板和100支不同颜色的记号笔 |
[20:33] | No, it’s much more likely she has an invisible protein | 不 更像是她有种看不见的蛋白质 |
[20:37] | that allowed bacteria to arbitrarily invade her lungs | 允许细菌肆意侵略她的肺脏 |
[20:39] | then arbitrarily invade her pleura, then arbitrarily jump into her head. | 然后再肆意进军她的胸膜 之后窜到她脑袋 |
[20:43] | If it’s autoimmune, she can live. | 如果是自体免疫病 她能活下来 |
[20:45] | But we have to give her steroids, now. Before her heart ruptures. | 但是现在就得给她用类固醇 免得她心脏裂开 |
[20:48] | If you’re wrong, and you give her steroids, she dies, now. | 如果你错了 给了她类固醇 她现在就会死 |
[20:53] | Foreman. Want to run down how it feels to go with your gut and kill a person? | Foreman 想概述下 听任直觉害死病人的感觉吗? |
[20:58] | You can get into the whole spiraling out of control, | 我们会体验失控 |
[21:00] | and the self-doubt, and the resigning thing. | 不自信 辞职 |
[21:05] | Do it. | 随你 |
[21:07] | Worst that can happen is you quit. | 最坏的结果就是你辞职 |
[21:12] | Cameron, want to explain to the parents why you’ll be holding paddles while he’s doing it? | Cameron跟家长解释 当用类固醇时 你为什么要拿着电击器 |
[21:17] | Because if her heart goes “boom”, it will “boom” right away. | 因为如果她的心脏不堪重负 会在瞬间发生 |
[21:28] | She really has to be awake for this? | 这么做时 她必须清醒着吗? |
[21:30] | If there’s a problem, she could tell us what she feels. | 如果有问题 她说出她的感觉 |
[21:36] | Relax. | 放松 |
[21:38] | We’re scared. | 我们吓坏了 |
[21:40] | I don’t want you to be scared. | 我不想让你们受到惊吓 |
[21:42] | Then, get better. | 那就好起来 |
[21:44] | Okay, sweetie? | 好吗 亲爱的? |
[21:46] | We love you. | 我们爱你 |
[21:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[21:55] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[21:58] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[22:27] | My patient’s about to have a heart attack. | 我的病人要心脏病发作了 |
[22:30] | It’s going to be massive. | 会很剧烈 |
[22:35] | Have you had a conversation with Foreman? | 你跟Foreman谈过了吗? |
[22:40] | Because then you would have to confront your own emotions. | 你逃避 因为你不想面对自己的感情 |
[22:44] | Is bile an emotion? | 苦涩是感情吗? |
[22:46] | Because I definitely feel something here. | 因为此刻我确实感觉到了 |
[22:48] | Get me some liquorice. | 给我买点甘草糖 |
[22:49] | This is going to be the best heart attack of all time. | 这会是有史以来最佳的心脏病发作 |
[22:55] | Oh! Wait, wait, wait, wait! | 好 等 等 |
[22:56] | She’s going to shock her. | 就要电击她了 |
[23:14] | There’s always tomorrow. | 希望在明日 |
[23:29] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我? |
[23:34] | Pretty sure the label is straight. | 标签对得很齐 |
[23:38] | Are you really going to leave? Where are you going? | 你真的要走? |
[23:39] | – You lined up interviews yet? | 你去哪里 有面试了吗? |
[23:41] | – I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[23:42] | You’re pissed at House. I get it. You’re symbolicating killing him. | 你对House不满意 你在象征性地打击他 |
[23:47] | Symbolicating. What? | 象征性 什么? |
[23:48] | Symbolicalating. – Gosh, that’s a hard word. | 象征性地 好难读的词 |
[23:50] | – Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[23:51] | Hey, I’m not the one… I’m not the one… | 我没有象征性地- |
[23:54] | I’m not the one pretending to kill someone. What would it take for you to stay? Is it money? | 我没有假装要打击谁 要怎样你才肯留下 钱? |
[23:58] | He wants you to stay. – He said that? | – 他希望你留下 – 他说的? |
[23:59] | – If I said he said that, would that make a difference? | 我说他说的 你会改主意吗? |
[24:02] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Hello? | – 你真的没事? – 你好 |
[24:05] | I’m leaving now. | 我要走了 |
[24:08] | I’m late for a breast thing. You know he wants you. | 有个胸脯的事 已经迟了 你知道他要你的 |
[24:12] | You know he’s good. You know he can make you good. | 你知道他很棒 也知道他会让你很棒 |
[24:14] | I don’t know what I’m saying. You know… I don’t… | 不知道我在说什么 你不 我也不 |
[24:16] | You know what I’m saying. And you know I’m right. I’ve got to go. | 你懂我的意思 你同意 我得走了 |
[24:20] | Sorry it took me so long to get down here. I’m Dr. Wilson. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[24:21] | I guess Dr. Stein is gone. Don’t worry about it. | 我是Wilson医生 Stein医生不在 别担心 |
[24:23] | I’ll talk to him when we’re done. | 检查完 我会告诉他结果的 |
[24:25] | Dr. Stein said they’re probably calcium deposits. | Stein医生说可能只是钙沉淀 |
[24:28] | But with your medical history, you don’t want to take chances. | 根据你的病史 得谨慎一些 |
[24:32] | I can’t seem to put my gloves on today. That’s weird. | 怎么戴不上手套 奇怪 |
[24:38] | Okay. Well, that’s fine. One’s enough. Well, let’s have a look. | 算了 戴一个就够了 来瞧一瞧 |
[24:44] | You sure talk fast. | 你说话真快 |
[24:45] | This is nothing. You should see me when we’re busy. | 不算什么 忙起来我说得更快 |
[24:49] | I just winked at you. I just… I’ve never winked at a patient in my life. | 我对你抛媚眼了 这辈子我都没对病人抛过 |
[24:52] | I have no… I am so sorry. I have no idea what I was thinking. | 真不好意思 我脑子糊涂了 |
[24:54] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[24:55] | No, it’s not. I was hitting on you. I mean, I wasn’t… | 有关系 我在调戏你 我不是有意调戏你 |
[24:58] | I wasn’t consciously hitting on you, but I… What else could you think? | 你觉得我是什么用意? |
[25:00] | – That you were being reassuring? | 想让我放宽心? |
[25:01] | Yeah. That would make sense. On the other hand, I… | 有道理 此外 我 |
[25:05] | I feel like my heart’s going to explode. | 我的心脏要炸了 |
[25:06] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[25:08] | I feel a little sweaty. Am I sweating? | 我怕是在出汗 我在出汗吗? |
[25:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:11] | – Is something wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[25:12] | – I can’t… | 我不能 不能 |
[25:14] | I put on gloves to do a breast exam. Perfect. Sorry. | 我戴着手套做乳腺检查 真是- 抱歉 |
[25:23] | It’s 185. | 185了 |
[25:25] | 185 One eighty-five. | |
[25:27] | 185? One eighty-five? | |
[25:31] | Excuse me. I have to go kill someone. | 离开下 我要去杀人 |
[25:36] | You dosed me! | 你给我下药! |
[25:39] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[25:41] | But only because you didn’t trust me. | 谁让你不信任我 你最好的朋友 |
[25:45] | Amphetamines aren’t going to kill you. | 安非他命不会要你的命 |
[25:46] | You don’t know my medical history! I could have… I could have… | 你不知道我的病史 我可能会 |
[25:51] | You could have given me a heart attack! | 我可能会心脏病发 |
[25:52] | A heart attack is not going to kill you. | 心脏病发作不会要你的命 你不是在医院里么 |
[25:55] | You were in a hospital. | 啊 你又打哈欠了 |
[25:57] | You yawned! | 啊 |
[25:58] | You tried to kill me! | 你想害死我 |
[26:00] | I put you on uppers and you still yawned. | 我给你用兴奋剂 你还打哈欠 |
[26:02] | Means it’s a symptom of being a big, fat liar. | 这是大话精的症状 |
[26:06] | Yawning is a side effect of some anti-depressants. | 打哈欠是服用抗抑郁剂的副作用 |
[26:08] | Apparently, the ones you’re on. | 显然你服用了 |
[26:09] | I’m not on anti-depressants, I’m on speed. | 我没有用抗抑郁剂 我上了发条 |
[26:13] | That means it’s a symptom of a cerebral tumor. You got six weeks to live. | 说明是脑癌的症状 你还有6个星期可活 |
[26:18] | Mr. Well-adjusted is as messed up as the rest of us. | 好好先生也和我们一样一团糟 |
[26:21] | Why… Why would you keep that a secret? Are you ashamed of recognizing how pathetic your life is? | 你为什么要保密? 难道羞于承认你的生活很可悲? |
[26:25] | It’s not a secret. House, it’s… It’s… | 不是要保密 House 这是 |
[26:29] | It’s personal. | 私事 |
[26:30] | – How long has it been personal? | 怎么成私事了? |
[26:31] | – It’s personal. | 就是私事 |
[26:33] | Yawning is recent. So, either you just started, – or you changed prescriptions. | 最近才打哈欠 你要不是才开始用药 就是药方改了 |
[26:36] | – This is why I take them. | 要应付你 我才服药的 |
[26:37] | They’re anti-depressants, not anti-annoyance-ants. | 那是抗抑郁剂 不是抗骚扰剂 |
[26:40] | You’d think this would naturally come up in conversation. | 要你告诉我一声 并不过分 |
[26:42] | Oh, don’t act hurt. You don’t care. | 别显得受伤害了 你不在乎 |
[26:44] | On one of the occasions when you were pompously lecturing me on what to do to fix my life. | 随便哪次 当你趾高气昂教训我 该怎么纠正人生时 |
[26:48] | You wouldn’t take them. | 你不会服用的 |
[26:49] | You’d rather OD on Vicodin or stick electrodes in your head, because you could say | 你宁愿滥用维柯丁 在脑袋上插电极 |
[26:52] | you did it to get high. | 因为你可以借口说是寻求刺激 |
[26:54] | The only reason to take anti-depressants is because you’re depressed. | 而服用抗抑郁剂唯一的理由是你抑郁 |
[26:57] | You… You have to admit that you’re depressed. | 不得不承认你抑郁 |
[26:59] | Give me. | 给我 |
[27:01] | Are you going to admit that… | – 你承认你 – 不 |
[27:03] | No, I’m gonna prove that I’m not depressed. | 我要证明我没有抑郁 |
[27:09] | Well, I can’t give you my prescription. You’ve got to meet with a psychiatrist. | 我不能把药给你 你得约见精神病医师 |
[27:13] | You… You need a whole work-up. | 做全套评估 |
[27:16] | Give me a Vicodin so I don’t stroke. | 给我一粒维柯丁 以防中风 |
[27:29] | I wouldn’t drink that. | 我 不会喝 |
[27:35] | My leg hurt, and I… | 腿疼 就近解决 |
[28:19] | House House, | |
[28:20] | why didn’t you pick up the phone? – We’ve been calling. | 为什么不接电话? |
[28:23] | – I was sleeping. | 我在睡觉 |
[28:30] | What did you do? | 你怎么了? |
[28:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[28:34] | This is how regular people look when you wake them up. | 被叫醒的人就这副德性 |
[28:39] | Chase was wrong. | Chase错了 |
[28:41] | Addie’s kidneys shut down. | Addie的肾脏衰竭了 |
[28:55] | Hemolytic uremic syndrome shut down Addie’s kidneys. | 溶血性尿毒症让Addie的肾脏衰竭 |
[28:58] | Peripheral smear of red cells had schistocytes. | 血涂片中发现红细胞碎片 |
[29:01] | Ha | 哈 |
[29:02] | HUS is usually caused by an infection or protein deficiency. | 溶血性尿毒症通常由 感染或蛋白质缺乏症引起 |
[29:07] | What a coincidence. | 好巧不巧 |
[29:09] | I know a patient with an infection and a protein deficiency. | 我正好有个病人 受到感染并且蛋白质缺乏 |
[29:12] | Do you think it’s possible there’s a connection? | 这其中会不会有联系? |
[29:14] | I want to hear you say it, Chase. It will please me. | 要你来说 Chase 让我有满足感 |
[29:18] | Doesn’t mean you’re right. You predicted cardiac arrest, instant cardiac arrest. | 你也不一定对 你预测的是心跳停止 心跳骤停 |
[29:22] | There were only two choices. | 一共就两个选择 |
[29:24] | Since yours was wrong, mine must have been right. | 既然你错了 我就是对的 |
[29:26] | Either that, or we missed the leprechaun. | 若非如此 就抓不到藏金子的小妖精了 |
[29:27] | If you’re right, there’s nothing to be done. | 要是你说得对 那也束手无策了 |
[29:29] | The steroid treatment we gave her means when the next infection hits, it will hit hard. | 已经给她用了类固醇 如果感染再次发作 会更严重 |
[29:33] | Liver failure, cardiac arrest. | 肝脏衰竭 心脏停跳 |
[29:35] | On the bright side it confirms my diagnosis. | 往好的一面看 这能证实我的诊断 |
[29:41] | Don’t you see how incredible this call was? | 瞧我有多么敏锐 |
[29:43] | A protein deficiency. | 蛋白质缺乏症 |
[29:45] | It can’t be tested. Can’t be seen. | 看不出 查不出 |
[29:47] | I called it based on coughing blood. | 我仅从咳血就得出结论 |
[29:49] | You’re happy about this. | 你还得意 |
[29:51] | She’s going to die. | 她就要死了 |
[29:53] | That’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[29:54] | She was going to die, anyway. | 她总是要死的 |
[29:56] | And now, thanks to me, at least she’ll know why. | 多亏了我 至少她知道为什么会死 |
[29:59] | I’m sure you’ll see that gratitude in her eyes when you tell her. | 敢打赌你告诉她时 她会满怀感激 |
[30:02] | I’m not telling her. | – 我不告诉她 – 我不告诉她 |
[30:04] | No one’s telling her. Not until we’re sure I’m right. | 不许告诉她 直到能确定我是对的 |
[30:07] | But we’re waiting for her to stroke or have a heart attack to confirm before we tell her? | 得等到她中风或心脏病发作 确认后才能告诉她病因 |
[30:12] | Seems like the humane approach. | 人道主义做法 |
[30:58] | Her heart went into V-fib. | 她的心脏室颤 |
[31:00] | Brought her back, barely. | 救回来了 很险 |
[31:03] | Congratulations, you have your confirmation. | 恭喜你 诊断证实了 |
[31:16] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字? |
[31:19] | – Who? The co-ed? – Sure. | – 谁 那个女孩子? – 对 |
[31:24] | Dead sophomore girl? | 快死的二年级女生? |
[31:26] | You know her father’s name? Dad. Her mother’s name is Mommy. | – 你知道他父亲的名字吗? – 爸爸 她母亲的名字是妈妈 |
[31:31] | Ben and Jody are about to lose their only daughter, Addie. | Ben和Jodie就要失去唯一的女儿 Addie了 |
[31:35] | You think that they’re gonna give a crap if I know their names? | 我知道他们的名字 他们就会感激涕零了? |
[31:37] | Five years from now, when the father’s looking at photographs of his daughter graduating from high school, | 5年后 当父亲翻看女儿高中毕业的照片 |
[31:42] | they’re not going to remember the nice black doctor who called them by their first name. | 不会想起那个记得住他们名字的 好心黑人医生 |
[31:49] | You don’t wanna quit. | 你不想辞职 |
[31:53] | You saying you don’t want me to quit? Didn’t sound like I said that. | – 你是说你不想我辞职? – 我没这么说 |
[31:58] | I’m saying that suddenly you’re trying to turn me into a kinder, gentler ass. | 我说的是 你想劝我做个好心些 温柔些的混蛋 |
[32:02] | Because you know who you are. | 因为你清楚你是谁 |
[32:05] | And you figure if you can make me decent and caring, then maybe there’s hope for… | 你琢磨着要是能把我变得正派有同情心 也许你还有一线希望 |
[32:08] | You’re about to tell a girl she’s dying and you think it’s about you. | 你要告诉一个女孩 她就要死了 你还如此以自我为中心 |
[32:15] | God, I hope I’m not you. | 天 我可千万别变成你这样 |
[32:36] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:42] | Addie, you’re dying. | Addie 你要死了 |
[32:46] | Are you sure? Yes. | – 你肯定? – 是的 |
[32:50] | Your infections will get worse. The toxins will spill into your blood. | 你的感染会恶化 毒素会在血液中扩散 |
[32:56] | How long? Two days, maybe less. | – 还有多久? – 两天 也许更短 |
[33:05] | It’s a very rare protein deficiency that only manifests… I don’t want to hear it. | – 是很罕见的蛋白质缺乏症 – 我不想知道 |
[33:16] | Okay. | 随你 |
[33:35] | It’s what’s killing you. This is what’s killing you. | 什么会要你的命 就是这会要了你的命 |
[33:38] | You’re not interested in what’s killing you? | 你不感兴趣什么要了你的命? |
[33:40] | Will it make any difference? Will I live any longer? | 知道了有什么差别 我能多活几天吗? |
[33:43] | Please, could you just leave? | 请你走吧 |
[33:45] | What’s the point in living without curiosity? Without craving the… | 没有好奇心 活着还有什么意思? 没有了渴求 |
[33:49] | So, I’m screwing up my last few hours because I won’t listen to you? | 我不听你说 就荒废了我最后的时辰 |
[33:54] | Get out of here. It’s… | – 出去 – 这就好比 |
[33:57] | It’s like the dark matter in the universe. You’re smiling. | – 宇宙中的暗物质 – 你在笑 |
[34:02] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[34:04] | You can only diagnose a problem by looking at what’s… Missing. | 要诊断病因 得观察什么–缺失了 |
[34:15] | Oh, God. I have to go. | 噢 我得走了 |
[34:26] | Nineteen-year-old didn’t want to hear the coolest explanation of why she’s going to die, | 19岁的孩子不想知道 是什么绝妙病因将害死她 |
[34:31] | begged me to shut up. | 还求我闭嘴 |
[34:33] | If you can’t shut up, at least talk quietly. | 就算你不能闭嘴 也请你小声点 |
[34:36] | Amphetamine withdrawal’s a bitch. She thought that I was happy. | 停用安非他命的滋味不好受 她觉得我乐着呢 |
[34:44] | – You were happy? – No, I was hazy. | – 你是挺乐的 – 不 我是迷糊不清 |
[34:47] | And I don’t get hazy on Vicodin, or anything else I throw down. | 我吞的维柯丁和其他东西都不会让我迷糊 |
[34:51] | Which means I was throwing down something I didn’t know | 意味着我吞下了什么东西 而我没留意到 |
[34:54] | I was throwing down. Which got me to wondering… Why didn’t you give me those happy pills? | 我禁不住猜测 你为什么不肯给我逍遥丸? |
[34:57] | I told you. You’ve got to be checked out by… No, you just didn’t want me double-dosing. | – 说过了 你得检查过了才能 – 不 你是不想我服双倍的剂量 |
[35:03] | You dosed me! Those coffees… They worked! | 你早给我下了药 那些咖啡里 |
[35:07] | You’ve been smiling, relaxed, happy. | 起作用了 你笑了 轻松愉快 |
[35:11] | A dying girl thought I was happy. | 将死的小女生觉得我开心 |
[35:14] | A moron thought I was happy. Who the hell doesn’t want to know why she’s dying? | 一个傻瓜觉得我开心 她甚至不想知道自己怎么死的 |
[35:17] | – House was happy. – Hazy. | – House开心着 – 是迷糊 |
[35:20] | … | 好吧 将死的小女生把迷糊当成了开心 |
[35:23] | Because dying people see happiness everywhere. | 因为其人将死 所见多是幸福 |
[35:26] | – She’s miserable. – She wasn’t miserable. | – 她很痛苦 – 她并不痛苦 |
[35:27] | Of course she was miserable. | 她当然痛苦了 |
[35:29] | You just told her… She was no different than she’d ever been. | – 你告诉她 她就快- – 她的反应和之前没什么变化 |
[35:36] | She was no different than she’d ever been. | 她的反应和之前没变化 |
[35:41] | Oh, God. I gotta go. | 天 我得去 |
[35:53] | Need a minute with your daughter. | 要一分钟和你们女儿独处 |
[35:54] | Dr. House, get out of here before… She’s gonna live. | – House医生 请你离开 – 她能活下去 |
[35:58] | Does that help? Now, get out. | 这行了吧 你们出去 |
[36:01] | Are you jerking us around… Get out. | – 你没耍我们? – 出去! |
[36:14] | You have got leprechauns in you. | 你是个藏着金子的小妖精 |
[36:19] | Depression manifests in lots of different ways. | 抑郁症有多种表现 |
[36:23] | Some people can’t get out of bed all day, | 有些人整日不想起床 |
[36:26] | others have serial relationships and become oncologists. | 有些人处理不好感情 去当肿瘤学家 |
[36:31] | I’m dying, I’m not depressed. Wrong. And wrong. | – 我是要死了 不是得了抑郁症 – 皆非 |
[36:35] | You tried to kill yourself by throwing down kitchen cleanser. | 你想要自杀 吞下厨卫清洁剂 |
[36:40] | Now, most normal suicidal morons would have just drank the stuff. | 大部分想自杀的白痴直接喝清洁剂 |
[36:45] | Burned the hell out of their mouth and throat. Painful, but not deadly. | 结果烧坏了嘴巴 喉咙 痛得很 却死不了 |
[36:49] | But being a college-educated suicidal moron, | 你是个受过大学教育 想自杀的白痴 |
[36:52] | you wrapped it in gel caps or gum. Which left no trace, | 把清洁剂包在胶囊或口香糖里 就不留痕迹 |
[36:57] | but it burned a hole in your intestine. | 结果你的肠道被烧灼穿孔 |
[36:59] | But the body can repair almost anything, which is cool. | 身体能自我修复 这很酷 |
[37:03] | In your case, scar tissue closed up the hole. | 你的情况是 疤痕组织弥合了穿孔 |
[37:06] | But it also formed a bridge between a vein and an artery. | 但同时在静脉和动脉架起了桥梁 |
[37:11] | Now, veins are supposed to help the intestine flush bacteria away. | 静脉原本帮助肠道排出细菌 |
[37:14] | But the bridge allowed the bacteria entrance to the artery. Where they got a free ride everywhere. | 但桥梁让细菌进入了动脉 四处走动 |
[37:25] | Can you fix me? | 能治好我吗? |
[37:30] | Surgery to fix the bridge’ll take about two hours. | 手术能清除桥梁 只要两个小时 |
[37:35] | The psychotherapy’s going to take a little longer. | 但心理疗程得花不少时间 |
[37:42] | Why’d you do it? | 为什么这么做? |
[37:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:53] | I’ve just never been happy. | 我开心不起来 |
[38:01] | Please don’t tell my parents. | 请不要告诉我父母 |
[38:04] | They’ll blame themselves and it’s not their fault. | 他们会责备自己 这不是他们的错 |
[38:06] | Please, you can’t tell them. | 别告诉他们 |
[38:14] | Technically, all you have to do is promise me that you won’t do it again. | 循例 你只要向我保证你不会再犯 |
[38:19] | Then, legally, I can’t tell them. | 依照法律 我也不能告诉他们 |
[38:28] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[38:31] | Yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[39:08] | – We can’t thank you… – Your daughter tried to kill herself. | – 不知该怎样感谢您 – 你们女儿想自杀 |
[39:14] | That’s why she’s here. | 所以才病成这样 |
[39:17] | Legally, I’m supposed to keep that between me and her. | 依照法律 我该保守秘密 |
[39:20] | Which makes sense, she’s obviously an adult, | 因为她是个成年人 |
[39:22] | capable of her own well-reasoned decisions. | 应该能做出理性的决定 |
[39:28] | You’re sure? | 你肯定? |
[39:30] | If she doesn’t die in the next couple of hours, yeah, I’m right. | 如果她没有在几小时后死去 那我就没错 |
[39:36] | How could she hide this? | 她怎么隐藏的? |
[39:40] | Everyone has secrets. | 每个人都有秘密 |
[39:45] | We’ll take care of her. Figure it out. | 能照顾好她 想出办法来 |
[39:50] | Make her happy? We’ll get her into therapy. | – 让她快乐起来 – 接受治疗 |
[39:58] | Might want to try some meds, too. | 辅助药物治疗 |
[40:05] | Can we call you? If we have any questions? | 如果碰到问题 能打电话给你吗? |
[40:10] | No. | 不能 |
[40:21] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | – 有事? – 没什么 |
[40:24] | – You wanted to see me? – Yeah. | – 你想见我? – 是的 |
[40:28] | – House’s patient? – Yeah. | House的病人 |
[40:30] | The one that would have died, if not for him. | 如果没有他 就会死的病人 |
[40:34] | – Subtle. – Thanks. | – 定义精确 – 谢谢 |
[40:39] | You’re really scared you’ll turn into him. | 你很怕会变成他那样的人 |
[40:43] | Don’t tell me I’m better than him. Don’t tell me, take the good and leave the bad. | 别说我比他好 别说去芜存菁 |
[40:46] | Cameron already tried. | Cameron已经劝过我了 |
[40:49] | I’m telling you there are worse things to turn into. | 我想说的是 他不是最糟糕的 |
[40:56] | It’s not worth it. | 不值得 |
[41:21] | I didn’t think you were going to show. Sorry, | – 我以为你不会来了 – 对不起 |
[41:25] | surgery went a little late. | 手术耽搁了 |
[41:28] | So, you really think I have all the necessary qualifications? | 我真的具备必需的资质? |
[41:33] | I can’t discuss this with a dry mouth. What do you got there? | 嘴淡没法谈 你喝的什么? |
[41:37] | Peppermint tea. | 薄荷茶 |
[41:39] | I’m going to have a mug of peppermint tea, please. | 我要一杯薄荷茶 |
[41:46] | This isn’t a job interview, is it? | 这不是工作面试? |
[41:50] | It’s some kind of interview. | 算是某种面试 |
[41:52] | You’re judging me. I’m judging you. | 你衡量下我 我衡量下你 |
[41:55] | You have the upper hand. I don’t know anything about you. | 你有优势 我对你一无所知 |
[42:03] | I’m on antidepressants because a doctor friend of mine thinks I’m miserable. | 我在服用抗抑郁剂 因为一位医生朋友觉得我痛苦 |
[42:07] | I don’t like them, they make me hazy. I eat meat, I like drugs. | 我不喜欢 让我迷迷糊糊 我吃肉 喜欢磕药 |
[42:12] | And I’m not always faithful to the women I date. | 我对约会的女性并不忠诚 |
[42:17] | You don’t seem depressed. | 你看上去不抑郁 |
[42:20] | You do realize you just skipped over several deep character flaws | 你跳过了几处严重的性格缺陷 |
[42:24] | that most women would run screaming from. | 大多数女性会哭着喊着走避 |
[42:26] | You told the truth. Yeah, | – 你说了真话 – 是的 |
[42:29] | I don’t always do that, either. | 我不是每次都这么老实 |
[42:33] | Well, how miserable can you be, saving lives, sleeping around, and doing drugs? | 你救人 胡混 磕药 也没什么痛苦的 |
[42:40] | Were you on the debating team in high school? | 你高中是不是在辩论队? |
[42:46] | Also, I hate | 曾经是 |
[42:51] | tea. | 茶 |