时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Coming up to 50 feet. | 高度接近50英尺 |
[00:09] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[00:11] | We’re light on fuel. Two minutes to bingo. | 燃油不够了 必须两分钟内离开 |
[00:14] | Come on, Fisher, we got places to go, | 快点 Fisher 我们还要活着回去见人 |
[00:20] | people to see. | 怎么要那么久? |
[00:27] | Let go of the suitcase! | 放开箱子! |
[00:35] | Let go of the suitcase! | 放开箱子! |
[00:37] | You’re gonna have to hold on to me! | 你得抓紧我! |
[00:39] | … | 这是我妻子的 我办不到! |
[00:42] | Sir, whatever it is, it’s not worth it! | 先生 不管那是什么 都不值得这么做! |
[00:45] | We’re at bingo fuel, sir. | 我们只剩下返航的燃油了 先生 |
[00:47] | You hear that, Fisher? Bingo! | 听到了吗 Fisher? 必须返航了 |
[00:48] | Either reel him in or we’re leaving them both here! | 把他绑上来 否则把你们两个都扔下 |
[00:50] | Okay, sir. | 明白 先生 |
[01:03] | Ditch the damn luggage! | 甩掉那个该死的箱子! |
[01:04] | … | 我能忍受 没关系 |
[02:09] | Marina Marina. | |
[02:12] | Marina Marina Marina! Marina! | |
[02:15] | … | 亲爱的 |
[02:20] | … | 你还好吗? |
[02:23] | … | 我妻子病了 |
[02:24] | … | 她的医疗记录在箱子里 |
[02:27] | Tell him if he was so worried about his wife’s clothes, | 跟他说 如果他那么担心妻子的衣服 |
[02:29] | he should have stayed in Cuba! | 他就该呆在古巴! |
[02:31] | … | 我们得回去 |
[02:33] | … | House医生要看她的医疗记录 |
[02:35] | He says it wasn’t her clothes, it was her medical records. | 他说那不是她的衣服 而是她的医疗记录 |
[02:38] | Says she’s sick and needs to go home. | 她病了 得回家 |
[02:40] | No home, House! I need to see Dr. House! | 不是家 是House 我要见House医生 |
[03:55] | You don’t answer your phone anymore. | 你不接电话了 |
[03:57] | I’m world-famous now. | 我现在全世界出名了 |
[03:58] | Press won’t leave me alone. | 新闻界不让我闲着 |
[04:01] | … | 如果是新闻处我就接了 |
[04:02] | And since you’re not taking her calls, I am. | 既然你不接她电话 我来接 |
[04:05] | Your patient’s been waiting for hours. | 你的病人等了你几个小时了 |
[04:08] | … | 不 她冒了生命危险 |
[04:10] | If you don’t reach terra firma, you don’t get any milk or honey. | 你不找到Terra Firma(著名私营投资集团) 就别想丰衣足食 |
[04:12] | The woman has 10 different things wrong with her, | 这个女人起码有十种毛病 |
[04:15] | including pains all over her body. | 包括周身疼痛 |
[04:19] | Admittedly, not as interesting | 当然 这比不上徒劳地 |
[04:22] | as staring uselessly at Foreman. | 盯着Forman看那么有趣 |
[04:25] | You know why I find a goodbye party fascinating? | 要知道 我发现欢送会真是妙不可言 |
[04:28] | I think it’s kind of insulting to celebrate when someone leaves you. | 庆祝别人离开 这不是侮辱人家吗? |
[04:31] | – What are you gonna do to keep him? – Nothing. | 你要怎样留住他? |
[04:32] | He really is gonna leave. | 什么也不做 |
[04:33] | You know that, right? | 他去意已定 你清楚的对吧? |
[04:35] | – Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:36] | – So what are you gonna do? | 那你会怎么做? |
[04:39] | … | 他不要更多的钱 |
[04:40] | … | 更好的工作环境 |
[04:42] | doesn’t even want a better job. | 甚至不想要更满意的工作 |
[04:44] | He wants to not be me. | 他不想成为我 |
[04:46] | Because he thinks you’re a cold-hearted bastard | 因为他觉得你是冷血动物 |
[04:48] | without any regard for anyone but yourself. | 除了自己对谁都漠不关心 |
[04:51] | … | 你得向他表明 你实际很在乎 |
[04:54] | Don’t! | 少来 |
[04:55] | Foreman’s not the only chocolate-covered cherry in the box. | Foreman又不是盒子里唯一的樱桃巧克力 |
[05:00] | House, you play a guitar you got in ninth grade. | House 你现在还弹九年级到手的吉它 |
[05:04] | … | 你在一栋公寓里生活了15年 |
[05:06] | you drive a 10 year-old car, | 一辆车开了十年 |
[05:08] | you are not good with change. | 你不喜欢改变 |
[05:09] | That used to be true, but I changed. | 以前如此 可现在我变了 |
[05:12] | He’s not afraid to be you, | 他不怕成为你 |
[05:14] | he’s afraid to be who he thinks you are. | 他害怕成为他心目中的你 |
[05:22] | Rheumatic fever would explain the skin rash. | 风湿热可以解释皮疹 |
[05:25] | But not the double vision or bloody urine. | 那复视和血尿作何解释呢? |
[05:26] | They were lost at sea for three days. | 他们在海上漂流了三天 |
[05:28] | Severe dehydration causes kidney problems. | 严重脱水导致肾脏疾病 |
[05:30] | And the double vision? | 和复视? |
[05:31] | Concussion during the shipwreck. | 沉船时发生了震荡 |
[05:33] | It all fits as long as each symptom started when you think it started. | 要是主观判断症状发作的时间 都会和你想的对上 |
[05:38] | This would be a lot easier if we had her medical records. | 如果有她的医疗记录就好办多了 |
[05:41] | Any of you certified deep-sea divers? | 你们谁有深海潜水员的资格吗? |
[05:44] | She’s from a dirt-poor country in the tropics. | 她来自热带一个肮脏贫困的国家 |
[05:46] | Infectious disease and parasites are the most likely cause | 传染病和寄生虫最有可能引起 |
[05:49] | of unexplained pain, fever and skin rash. | 无法解释的疼痛 发烧和皮疹 |
[05:51] | We might as well start there. | 也许就从这儿入手 |
[05:52] | If there’s one thing Castro knows, | 如果卡斯特罗擅长一件事 |
[05:54] | it’s how to look great in green. | 那就是把戎装穿得帅气 |
[05:56] | And if there are two things Castro knows, | 如果卡斯特罗擅长两件事 |
[05:58] | it’s how to look great in green and train doctors. | 那就是戎装穿得帅气和培训医生 |
[06:01] | Even without the medical records, | 即便没有医疗记录 我们也可以猜到 |
[06:03] | we can assume she was drowned in antibiotics before she risked drowning to see me. | 她冒着溺死的危险来找我前 服用了大量的抗生素 |
[06:07] | So what doesn’t Castro know? | 那卡斯特罗不擅长什么? |
[06:09] | How to lay his hands on high-tech scanning equipment. | 怎样使用高科技扫描仪器 |
[06:11] | Pain, double vision point us toward the head. | 疼痛 复视都把问题指向脑部 |
[06:14] | Cameron, get an MRI. See what’s cooking in the old cabeza. | Cameron 准备做核磁共振 看看是什么扰乱了脑袋 |
[06:19] | Chase, check out the husband. | Chase 检查丈夫 |
[06:21] | Why? He hasn’t complained of any pain. | 为什么 他没说哪里痛 |
[06:23] | Basic math. Take all of her symptoms, subtract his sea symptoms, | 基础代数 取她的所有症状 |
[06:25] | the remainder equals her original symptoms. | 减去丈夫海难后的症状 剩下就是她原来的症状 |
[06:46] | Are you in any pain? | 你感到痛吗? |
[06:48] | No, I’m just sunburned. | 不痛 我只是晒伤了 |
[06:51] | Any blurred vision? | 视力模糊吗? |
[06:53] | No. | 不 |
[06:55] | So my wife, | 那么我妻子… |
[06:57] | she is with Dr. House? | House医生在检查她吗? |
[06:58] | She’s with another doctor who is part of Dr. House’s team. | House医生组里的一个医生在检查她 |
[07:01] | No, she’s supposed to see Dr. House. | 不 她是来见House医生的 |
[07:03] | We have permission. | 我们得到了许可 |
[07:05] | That’s the way it works with Dr. House. | 这是House医生的办事风格 |
[07:06] | I came 1,000 miles to see him! | 我千里迢迢赶来找他 |
[07:08] | He doesn’t care. | 他才不管 |
[07:10] | I’m sorry, but that’s who he is, | 对不起 但他就是这样 |
[07:13] | that’s who you risked your life to see. | 这就是你冒着生命危险来找的人 |
[07:18] | And you made the right choice. | 但这是正确的选择 |
[07:22] | Any other metal? | 有其它金属物吗? |
[07:25] | Must have been difficult on the boat. | 坐船一定很艰辛 |
[07:28] | When the storm came, yes, very much. | 是的 遭遇风暴时非常艰辛 |
[07:32] | I pray while my husband, he… | 我祷告 而我丈夫…怎么说呢? |
[07:37] | With the paddles? | 在划桨? |
[07:39] | You were on a boat without a motor? | 你们的船没发动机? |
[07:41] | No, no, we start with a motor, | 不是 我们一开始靠发动机 |
[07:43] | but it break on the first night. | 但是头一天晚上它抛锚了 |
[07:47] | My husband, he can fix anything. | 我丈夫什么都会修 |
[07:51] | A washing machine, a car, a computer. | 洗衣机 汽车 电脑 |
[07:57] | But that is stupid motor. | 但是那个笨发动机 |
[08:00] | And me. | 和我 |
[08:02] | These two he cannot fix. | 他修不好 |
[08:05] | He got you to us. | 他把你带来这里 |
[08:07] | He never gave up. | 无论发生什么 |
[08:09] | No matter what happen, | 他都决不放弃 |
[08:12] | he kept saying to me, | 他不停地跟我说 |
[08:14] | “Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[08:17] | “we will make it. | “我们会成功的 |
[08:19] | “I’ll take care of you.” | 我会照顾你” |
[08:24] | That’s Esteban. | 这就是Esteban |
[08:26] | He refuses to worry or pray. | 他不愿担忧或祷告 |
[08:30] | He believe if you don’t have one, | 他相信如果你不担忧 |
[08:34] | that you don’t need the other. | 也就用不着祷告 |
[08:40] | Husband has a pulled muscle in his shoulder, | 丈夫肩膀肌肉拉伤 |
[08:43] | but no other pains or double vision. | 没其它疼痛或复视 |
[08:45] | He does have a fever, fungal rash, cough, and elevated bilirubin. | 但有高烧 真菌皮疹 咳嗽 胆红素偏高 |
[08:49] | Foreman’s not going anywhere. | Foreman不会走 |
[08:52] | – He said that to you? | 他跟你这么说了? |
[08:54] | – He doesn’t really wanna leave. | 他并非真的想离开 |
[08:55] | And you don’t really wanna let him. | 你也并非真想让他离开 |
[08:57] | You’ll cave, just like you did with Cameron. | 你会妥协的 重施对Cameron的那套 |
[08:59] | Foreman’s not as easy as Cameron. | Foreman不像Cameron那么容易搞定 |
[09:01] | But, of course, who is? | 没人像Cameron那么容易搞定 |
[09:04] | I’m in the room. | 我在房间里 |
[09:05] | He may not want a date, | 他要的不是约会 |
[09:07] | but he does want something. | 但他的确需要什么东西 |
[09:09] | Well, maybe it’s something I can’t offer. | 也许是我无法给予他的东西 |
[09:11] | … | 会被他看穿的 |
[09:12] | Or maybe he’ll just see what he wants to see. | 也许 但或者他只会看到他想看的 |
[09:18] | She has MS. | 她有多发性硬化症 |
[09:19] | Explains the pain, fatigue, double vision, kidney problems. | 能解释疼痛 疲乏 复视和肾脏疾病 |
[09:23] | The kidney problems aren’t connected. | 肾脏问题不是她特有的症状 |
[09:25] | Her husband has the same issues. | 她丈夫也有同样问题 |
[09:26] | It is possible for two people to have the same symptom for two different reasons. | 两个人也可能由不同原因产生同样症状 |
[09:31] | everything we got | 也许我们该摒弃所有 |
[09:32] | from the husband and start over. | 从丈夫那里得来的信息 从头开始 |
[09:34] | We could do that, or we could do something productive. | 可以这么做 或者有点建设性 |
[09:36] | Start her on Interferon for the MS, | 开始给她用干扰素治疗多发性硬化症 |
[09:38] | see if she improves. | 看是否能改善 |
[09:42] | I do like being productive. | 我喜欢建设性 |
[09:45] | Well done. Do it. | 干得好 去做吧 |
[09:50] | “Well done”? Is that what you think he wants, | 干得好? |
[09:51] | a pat on the head? | 你以为他需要的是鼓励? |
[09:54] | Go do your job. | 去干你的活 |
[10:06] | She does not have MS. | 她没有多发性硬化症 |
[10:08] | I know it’s not a pleasant diagnosis to hear… | 我知道你很难接受这诊断 但 |
[10:11] | But, no! The doctors in Cuba would have found MS. | 不 如果是多发性硬化 古巴的医生能查出来 |
[10:15] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[10:18] | It’s all right. Her pulse ox just came off. | 没事 只是脉搏血氧仪掉了 |
[10:22] | Marina, you can’t… But it hurts. | – Marina 你不能… – 痛啊! |
[10:26] | … | 你的治疗没奏效 因为这不是多发性硬化症 |
[10:29] | Does this hurt? Wow! Well, | 疼吗? |
[10:36] | either Foreman’s way stronger than he thinks he is or… | 要么Foreman比他自己想的要强壮 要么… |
[10:43] | Seriously. Or? | 认真地说 要么… |
[10:45] | She’s too young for osteoporosis that severe. | 她太年轻了 不可能骨质疏松那么严重 |
[10:47] | And too old for osteogenesis imperfecta. | 对于成骨质缺陷而言年纪又太大 |
[10:49] | – Which leaves bone cancer. | 剩下骨癌的可能 |
[10:51] | – Cancer’s a long shot. | 癌症不太可能 |
[10:52] | Why? Because metastatic tumors don’t explain the abnormal MRI, | 为什么 难道脑转移性肿瘤 不能解释异常的核磁共振 |
[10:55] | kidney damage, cotton mouth, double vision. | 肾脏疾病 嘴唇溃烂 复视? |
[10:58] | Oh, wait, | 等等 都能解释 |
[11:01] | they do! | 这不是感染 |
[11:02] | Because you know the nonexistent medical records confirm | 因为不存在的医疗记录证实 |
[11:04] | that the brilliant doctors in Cuba treated her for infection, | 高明的古巴医生为她治疗过感染? |
[11:07] | or because you’re trying to kiss up to Foreman? | 还是因为你要讨好Foreman |
[11:10] | Because an infection would cause a fever, | 因为感染会导致发烧 |
[11:13] | and the brilliant doctors who work in my office | 而我办公室的高明医生 |
[11:15] | have already crossed that off the list because the husband… | 已经将之排除 因为丈夫… |
[11:17] | You’re the one who said it’s possible for two people | 是你说两个人有可能 |
[11:19] | to have the same symptom for two different reasons. | 由不同原因产生同样症状 |
[11:21] | And you’re the one who said if we do that, | 是你说如果我们这么做 |
[11:23] | we might as well throw out everything we got from the husband. | 就得摒弃丈夫提供的所有信息 |
[11:25] | Right, and then you said we should do something productive | 没错 然后你说我们应该拿出创意 |
[11:27] | like breaking her arm? | 比如弄断她手臂? |
[11:29] | Foreman didn’t break her arm. | Foreman没有弄断她手臂 |
[11:31] | – Of course he didn’t. – Cancer did. | – 他当然没有 – 是癌症干的 |
[11:33] | Put her in a PET scan, | 给她进行正子扫描 |
[11:34] | see what else it’s breaking. | 看还有哪里骨折 |
[11:38] | This isn’t gonna work! | 这没用 |
[11:39] | He’s not a moron! | 他又不是傻瓜 |
[11:41] | You can’t just agree with everything he says for two days | 就算你这两天对他言听计从 |
[11:43] | and hope he forgets the last three years and how much he hates you! | 他也不可能忘记过去三年有多恨你 |
[11:48] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗? |
[11:52] | When you get the results of the PET scan, let me know. | 正子扫描结果出来后告诉我 |
[12:21] | I don’t really care if Foreman stays or goes, but… | 我才不在乎Foreman是去是留 但是… |
[12:24] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[12:31] | What, because I yelled at you? | 什么 就因为我冲你嚷嚷? |
[12:34] | Because you’ve been here the longest, | 因为你在这里呆的时间最长 |
[12:36] | learned all you can | 该学的都学到了 |
[12:38] | or you haven’t learned anything at all. | 要么什么都没学到 |
[12:40] | Either way, it’s time for a change. | 不管怎样 是时候改变了 |
[12:52] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:09] | No tumors in her arm. | 她手臂没长瘤 |
[13:12] | Synovial membrane is working fine. | 滑膜正常 |
[13:15] | No hot spots, no bone cancer. | 没有热区 不是骨癌 |
[13:17] | Maybe we should be looking for something else. | 也许我们该找找其它原因 |
[13:22] | Is it raining out? | 外面在下雨吗? |
[13:25] | – House fired me. | House把我解雇了 |
[13:26] | – What? | 什么? |
[13:27] | Because you yelled at him? | 因为你对他嚷嚷? |
[13:29] | “Time for a change” was the official explanation. | “是时候改变了” 是他的官方解释 |
[13:32] | It makes no sense. | 这没道理 |
[13:33] | Since when does House make sense? | House什么时候讲过道理? |
[13:37] | Yes, it’s all about you, Foreman. | 是的 这全是因为你 Foreman |
[13:39] | He’s upset you’re leaving, so he fires Chase. | 你要离开让他心烦 所以他解雇了Chase |
[13:41] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[13:43] | On the humerus, | 肱骨那里 |
[13:44] | she’s got a hot spot. | 她有热区 |
[14:20] | Why’d you fire Chase? Sure thing. | – 你为什么解雇Chase? – 我会相告 |
[14:22] | First you tell me the results of the PET scan. | 你先告诉我正子扫描结果 |
[14:24] | Did you fire him for me? | 你是因为我而解雇他的? |
[14:26] | … | 你让他解雇Chase? |
[14:28] | – No! – Yes! | – 不! – 是的 |
[14:29] | You’re frustrated with Foreman so you lash out, kick the dog? | Foreman让你很烦恼 所以你乱发作 拿别人当出气筒? |
[14:33] | He’s not gone five minutes and the name-calling starts. | 他走了不到五分钟 你就开始乱起绰号 |
[14:36] | What’s on the PET scan? | 正子扫描什么结果? |
[14:39] | … | 你知道正子扫描的结果吗? |
[14:40] | You two, out. | 你们两个 出去 |
[14:42] | Wait! What’s on the PET scan? | 哇 等一下 正子扫描的结果是什么? |
[14:45] | You can’t dump your entire department | 你不能因为出了问题不会处理 |
[14:47] | just because you don’t know how to deal with an issue. | 就把整个部门都搞垮 |
[14:49] | Yes, they are all irreplaceable. | 是啊 他们个个无可取代 |
[14:52] | If only in this country we’d figure out a way to somehow teach people to interpret PET scans. | 拜托这个国家能不能想出个法子 教人解读正子扫描啊 |
[14:56] | What the hell’s wrong with you? You fired Chase? | 你发什么毛病了 你炒了Chase? |
[14:58] | I don’t suppose you know what’s on my patient’s PET scan. | 我猜你不会知道我病人正子扫描的结果吧 |
[15:00] | I told you to show Foreman you have a heart. | 我让你向Foreman展示你的良心 |
[15:03] | How does that translate into you being a bastard? So that’s a no. | – 你怎么会理解成继续混蛋下去? – 看来你不知道 |
[15:05] | Pick up the phone and tell Chase you made a mistake. | 拿起电话告诉Chase你错了 |
[15:08] | Un-fire him. | 撤销解雇 |
[15:14] | Chase? Chase, | |
[15:16] | if you know what’s on the PET scan, call me back. | 如果你知道正子扫描的结果 回我电话 |
[15:19] | Cut the crap. | 别装模作样了 |
[15:20] | Chase is a good doctor. | Chase是个好医生 |
[15:22] | Sorry, you’re in the wrong room. | 抱歉 你进错房间了 |
[15:24] | My name on the door, my team, my decisions. | 门上是我的名字 我的小组 我说了算 |
[15:26] | My building, my floor, my people. | 我的大楼 我的楼层 我的雇员 |
[15:30] | Hold that reprimand. House. | 暂停一下责难 |
[15:32] | … | 我是House |
[15:34] | Dr. Chase! | Chase医生 |
[15:36] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[15:39] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[15:40] | You are indispensable. | 你真是不可或缺 |
[15:44] | You’re still fired. | 呃…你还是被炒了 |
[15:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:48] | Wow, that was awkward. | 真是尴尬 |
[15:50] | PET scan revealed a blood clot in my patient’s arm. | 正子扫描显示病人手臂上有血栓 |
[15:52] | Which means goodbye. | 也就是说…拜拜 |
[15:54] | Still got two people working for me, gotta get one of them to do my job. | 我还有两个手下 我得让其中之一干活 |
[16:01] | A clot means a heart problem. | 血栓说明心脏有问题 |
[16:03] | We have to do an emergency angiogram. | 我们必须要做个紧急血管造影术 |
[16:05] | But you’re not sure it’s a blood clot? | 你们怎么知道她有血栓? |
[16:08] | PET scan can’t determine that with certainty. | 正子扫描不能完全确定 |
[16:10] | So you have no better idea what’s wrong with her than when we first got here? | 也就是说 到现在对她的诊断仍没有进展? |
[16:13] | – We’ve ruled out MS. – I told you it wasn’t MS. | – 我们排除了多发性硬化症 – 我说过不是 |
[16:15] | Where is Dr. House? | House医生在哪里? |
[16:17] | Dr. House has left for the night. | House医生已经下班了 |
[16:19] | He’ll be here in the morning to review the results, | 他明早会来检查结果 |
[16:21] | if you sign the consent. | 但你得先签署许可 |
[16:29] | But, you know, | 其实呢… |
[16:32] | you could call him at home. | 你可以往他家里打电话 |
[16:35] | He doesn’t always pick up, so keep calling. | 他不一定会接 所以要不停的打 |
[16:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:48] | Dr. House, it’s Esteban Hernandez again. | House医生 还是Esteban Hernandez |
[16:52] | As soon as you get home, it’s very important you call me. | 到家后请务必回我电话 |
[17:02] | Hello, yes, Dr. House, | 你好 喂 House医生 |
[17:04] | it’s Esteban Hernandez. | 我是Esteban Hernandez |
[17:06] | As soon as you get home, if you can please call me? | 你到家后 请给我回电话 |
[17:11] | The catheter is in her femoral artery. | 导管进入股骨动脉 |
[17:14] | Why are you telling me that? | 干吗告诉我? |
[17:16] | Because you’re assisting. | 因为你是助手 |
[17:18] | Do I look like I’m assisting? | 我看起来像在帮忙吗? |
[17:20] | I had nothing to do with Chase’s termination. | Chase被炒和我没关系 |
[17:23] | Is everything okay? | 还好吗? |
[17:25] | You’re doing fine, Marina. | 不错的 Marina |
[17:27] | The dye will take a minute to work its way through your system. | 造影剂要过几分钟才能布遍血管系统 |
[17:29] | Why would you tell House you’re leaving because he’s a jerk? | 你为什么告诉House 你辞职是因为他是个混蛋? |
[17:31] | Because it’s the truth. | 因为事实如此 |
[17:34] | Did you give an angry Cuban my home number? | 你是不是把我家号码 告诉给愤怒的古巴人了? |
[17:37] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做? |
[17:38] | You’re not turning into House, you’re worse than him. | 你不是越来越像House 你比他还糟糕 |
[17:40] | Let me get this straight. | 我就只说了吧 |
[17:41] | Instead of picking up the phone | 你不肯接起电话 |
[17:43] | and talking to a patient for five minutes, | 和病人谈上五分钟 |
[17:45] | you gave up on sleep and drove in here. | 宁愿不睡觉开车回这里 |
[17:47] | My chest! | 我的胸 |
[17:50] | She’s in V-Tach. | 她室性心动过速 |
[17:51] | – What did you do? – Nothing! | – 你做了什么? – 什么都没做 |
[17:53] | Must have hit something. You nick an artery? | 你肯定碰到什么了 是不是划破动脉了? |
[17:56] | She has no pulse. | 她没有脉搏了 |
[17:58] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[18:03] | She has no pulse, but she’s talking. | 没有脉搏 但还能说话 |
[18:07] | Cough! | 咳 |
[18:09] | Cough again! Keep coughing! | 再咳一次 一直咳 |
[18:12] | It’ll push blood into your head, keep you conscious. | 这样会把血液逼进脑部 保持意识 |
[18:14] | Push one milligram Epinephrine. | 注射1毫克肾上腺素 |
[18:15] | Will that help? | 会…有…用吗? |
[18:19] | No. But it is amazingly cool. | 没用 这真是奇观 |
[18:23] | We need to get her on bypass! | 得给她做分流术– |
[18:25] | … | 如果是血栓 分流术就会把 |
[18:27] | will blow it into her brain, kill her. | 血栓推入脑部 导致死亡 |
[18:31] | What caused the heart to stop? | 什么导致了心脏停跳? |
[18:33] | Let’s assume it wasn’t human error. | 假设是操作失误 |
[18:34] | I didn’t nick an artery, it just stopped. | 我没有刮破动脉 它就那么停了 |
[18:39] | No ST segment changes. | ST段没有变化 |
[18:41] | We need to tell the husband. | 我们得告诉她丈夫 |
[18:43] | Tell him what? We have no idea what happened. | 告诉他什么? |
[18:47] | House House? | |
[18:49] | Keep going until I figure this out. | 我去琢磨 你们继续 |
[18:53] | House! House! | |
[18:59] | Jeez. At 47, I hope my colon looks better than this guy’s. | 天啊 我希望47岁自己的结肠能比他的好 |
[19:04] | Isolating the first transverse… | 隔离第一段横结肠 |
[19:07] | Help! | 救命! |
[19:09] | I’m trapped inside a monitor! | 我被困在显示器里了! |
[19:15] | Not a good time, House. | 现在别这样 House |
[19:17] | My patient lost her heartbeat during routine cardiac catheterization, so… | 我的病人在正常的心导管插入术时心脏停跳 |
[19:20] | – Human error. | – 所以… – 人为操作失误 |
[19:21] | – It’s not human error. | 不是人为失误 |
[19:23] | Electrical instability? | 电流不稳? |
[19:24] | Pre-procedure EKG was normal, no syncope. | 术前心电图正常 没有昏厥 |
[19:26] | Ischemia? | 局部缺血? |
[19:27] | Foreman said no STsegment changes. | Foreman说ST段没有变化 |
[19:29] | Human error is the only other possible… It’s not human error. | – 操作失误是唯一可能… – 不是操作失误 |
[19:33] | Of course it’s human error! | 肯定是操作失误 |
[19:34] | You don’t want Foreman to have made a mistake | 你不想Foreman犯错 |
[19:36] | because then you’d have to mock him. | 因为否则你就不得不嘲笑他 |
[19:38] | And that would put a crimp in your brilliant plan of keeping him | 那你挽留他的伟大计划就会受到创伤 |
[19:40] | by having a breakdown and firing Chase. | 凭借向Foreman示好和解雇Chase |
[19:42] | Did you just spit on the monitor? | 你有没有把口水喷到显示器上? |
[19:44] | You know I can’t see you. | 虽说我看不到 |
[19:47] | Human error would not explain her symptoms. | 操作失误解释不了她的症状 |
[19:50] | You mean her heart stopping? | 你是说心跳停止? |
[19:53] | I mean her foot pain, her back pain. | 还有足部疼痛 背部疼痛 |
[19:54] | House! I’m busy! You have a team, | House 我很忙 |
[19:55] | run your differential with them. | 你有个小组 和他们鉴定去 |
[19:58] | Foreman and Cameron are doing CPR. | Foreman和Cameron忙着做心脏复苏术 |
[20:00] | Then you shouldn’t have fired Chase. | 那你就不该炒了Chase |
[20:03] | Change is fun, huh? | 改变真有意思 对吧? |
[20:07] | – Five, six, seven, eight! | 五 六 七 八 |
[20:11] | – Go! | 开始 |
[20:12] | Someone’s gotta talk to the husband. | 得有人去告诉她丈夫 |
[20:14] | He thought this whole thing was gonna last 45 minutes! | 他以为这只要45分钟就会好 |
[20:16] | A half hour more of this, nothing to talk about, | 再这样过半小时 就没什么好告诉他了 |
[20:18] | we won’t be able to bring her back. | 我们救不了她了 |
[20:19] | We gotta get her on bypass. | 必须得给她做分流术 |
[20:21] | House still isn’t answering his phone. | House还是不接电话 |
[20:23] | You, get in here. | 你 过来 |
[20:25] | Go! | 开始 |
[20:28] | Excuse me, my wife was supposed to be back an hour ago… | 打扰一下 我妻子半小时前就应该出来了… |
[20:32] | As soon as we know anything, we’ll call you. | 一旦有消息 我们会马上叫你 |
[20:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:40] | Human Behavior finals will also get into | 人类行为学期末考试还会涉及到 |
[20:44] | clinical presentations of mania, | 狂躁症的临床表象 |
[20:47] | and we’ll touch on Stanislas Dehaene’s PET scans. | 还会涉及Stanislas Dehaene教授的 正子扫描… |
[20:51] | Excuse me, Professor. | 打扰一下 教授 |
[20:53] | House, when we’re done with our rounds… | House 等我们这轮走完… |
[20:55] | My patient has no heartbeat. | 我的病人心跳停止了 |
[20:57] | Stopped when we inserted a catheter during a routine angiogram. | 就在我们做正常的心导管插入术的时候 |
[21:00] | Anyone tells me why her heart stopped gets an A in Dr. Cuddy’s class. | 谁能告诉我原因 就可以在Cuddy医生的课上拿A |
[21:06] | Anyone? | 谁来 |
[21:07] | Human error? | 操作失误? |
[21:09] | Yeah. I’m polling first-year medical students | 是啊 我在医学院新生里进行民意调查 |
[21:11] | because I hadn’t considered human error. | 因为我没考虑到操作失误 |
[21:13] | Marfan Syndrome? | 马凡综合症 |
[21:14] | Structural abnormalities would show up on the echo. | 结构异常会在回声图上显示出来 |
[21:16] | You get a C. Yeah? | 给你C 你说呢? |
[21:18] | Botox injections. F. | – 肉毒素注射 – F(不及格) |
[21:21] | If the injection was tainted with live botulism, it’d fit. | 如果注射带有活性肉毒杆菌 就符合状况了 |
[21:24] | B-plus. Unfortunately, she missed her last Botox appointment | B+ 不幸的是 |
[21:27] | due to a boating accident, | 她因为翻船错过了注射肉毒素的预约 |
[21:29] | but send me your résumé. | 不过把你简历寄给我 |
[21:30] | House, time’s up. | House 没时间了 |
[21:32] | Good Lord, you smell like musk ox. | 老天啊 你臭得像麝香牛 |
[21:35] | Either our patient goes on bypass, or I call time of death. | 要不就给她做分流术 要不我就宣布死亡 |
[21:38] | Your patient isn’t already on bypass? | 你还没给病人做分流术? |
[21:39] | I was worried about a clot. | – 我担心血栓 – 多久了? |
[22:00] | Clear the hall! Out of the way, please! Let’s go! Excuse us! | 统统让开! |
[22:04] | Dr. Foreman! My wife! What has happened? | Foreman医生 我妻子– |
[22:07] | Her heart stopped. | 她怎么了? |
[22:08] | We have to get her on bypass. | 心跳停止 要给她做分流术 |
[22:28] | Dr. House. | House医生 |
[22:30] | You can vacuum later. | 你晚点再来吸尘吧 |
[22:32] | I am not the janitor, | 我不是清洁工 |
[22:34] | I am Esteban Hernandez. | 我是Esteban Hernandez |
[22:35] | What happened to my wife? | 我妻子到底怎么了? |
[22:37] | Her heart stopped. | 她心跳停止了 |
[22:39] | Why did her heart stop? | 为…为什么会停止? |
[22:41] | Well, if I knew that, I’d be coming to you. | 要是我知道 早告诉你了 |
[22:43] | Tell me where you take her. | 告诉我你把她带去哪里了 |
[22:46] | … | 正出 |
[22:47] | … | 要用现在进行时 |
[22:49] | Not a particularly interesting form of speech. | 不是什么有意思的时态 |
[22:52] | Kind of like this conversation. | 就和这场对话一样 |
[22:53] | But I risk my life to see you. | 但我…我冒着生命危险来看你 |
[22:55] | I looked you up. You fix people. | 我检索过你 你能治好人 |
[22:57] | When everyone else gives up, you don’t! | 你能做别人都做不了的事情 |
[22:59] | And now you insult me? | 而你现在却…侮辱我? |
[23:01] | Ignore my wife? | 无视我的妻子? |
[23:04] | … | 你不许无视我的妻子 知道没? |
[23:07] | … | 所以你不能无视你的妻子 |
[23:09] | You just sit here! | 你就坐在这里 |
[23:10] | You don’t talk to people. | 你不和别人交流 |
[23:12] | How do you fix something if you don’t look at it? | 不看你怎么能治病? |
[23:28] | Turn on bypass, please. | 请打开分流器 |
[23:32] | Good. | 好 |
[23:34] | Good distal flow. | 远侧流动很好 |
[23:37] | Need to look at the heart. | 得看一眼心脏 |
[23:40] | … | 我要找我的钱包 |
[23:42] | … | 拿起来 翻过来 |
[23:43] | I don’t see anything physically wrong with her heart. | 看起来没有什么不正常的 |
[23:44] | Hearts don’t stop for no reason. | 心跳不会无缘无故停止 |
[23:46] | Okay. Take your look. | 好吧 你来看吧 |
[23:52] | You see anything wrong? | 你看见什么地方不对了吗? |
[23:57] | Give her a jump-start. | 电击她 |
[24:04] | Clear. | 开始 |
[24:06] | Clear. | 开始 |
[24:10] | Clear. | 开始 |
[24:12] | And again. | 再来 |
[24:15] | Clear! | 开始 |
[24:16] | Clear! | 开始 |
[24:18] | Clear! | 开始 |
[24:19] | Again. Yeah, | – 再来 – 是啊 |
[24:21] | seventh time is the charm. | 第七次会起效 |
[24:23] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[24:24] | I’ll keep her on bypass until the husband has a chance to say goodbye. | 我要继续给她分流 让她丈夫有机会道别 |
[24:27] | I’m not telling the husband anything until I can tell him why his… | 我什么都不会告诉她丈夫 除非我能告诉他为什么他妻子… |
[24:30] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[24:31] | Her heart can’t start. | 她的心脏不能起搏 |
[24:33] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[24:49] | I got you something. | 我有东西给你 |
[25:01] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[25:04] | I know you won’t miss me, but… | 我知道你不会想我 但… |
[25:06] | I just thought it would be nice for you to have that. | 我觉得你会喜欢这个的 |
[25:12] | I will miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[25:19] | Can I have a hug, too? | 我也能抱一个吗? |
[25:22] | The surgeon found nothing. | 手术什么也没找到 |
[25:24] | He can’t start her heart. | 不能起搏她的心脏 |
[25:27] | What a thoughtful gift. | 真是体贴的礼物 |
[25:29] | Nice reminder of intellectual theft to hang at your new place of employment. | 挂在你新的办公室 好提醒你曾经抄袭论文 |
[25:32] | You two can go. | 你们两个可以走了 |
[25:34] | Say hi to Chase for me. | 代我向Chase问好 |
[25:35] | You’re wearing lipstick. | 你擦唇膏了 |
[25:37] | We can stay. | 我们可以留下 |
[25:39] | We can run another differential. | 再做一次鉴别诊断 |
[25:40] | You two have no theories about why the heart stopped, | 你们俩对心跳停止的原因没有任何解释 |
[25:42] | which means I don’t need you. Go. | 也就是说用不着你们了–走吧 |
[25:44] | It’s too late for theories. | 解释什么都太晚了 |
[25:45] | We need to tell the husband. | 我们得告诉她丈夫 |
[25:47] | – Tell him what? – That it’s over. | – 说什么? – 都结束了 |
[25:48] | – Why? – Because her heart won’t start! | – 为什么? – 因为她的心脏不能跳动了 |
[25:50] | How can we tell him there’s no hope | 如果不知道原因 |
[25:52] | if we don’t know why there’s no hope? | 怎么可以去告诉他没有希望了? |
[25:54] | He’s not gonna pull the plug on his wife. | 他不会放弃他妻子的 |
[25:57] | He risked his life to get her to me. | 他冒着生命危险来找我 |
[25:58] | If he pulls the plug, it means he’s failed. | 如果放弃 就意味着他失败了 |
[26:00] | If he pulls the plug, it means you’ve failed. | 如果放弃 就意味着你失败了 |
[26:02] | And you’re okay with that? | 这样说你满意了? |
[26:06] | Go. | 走吧 |
[26:24] | – Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:25] | – Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:26] | You look great. | 你气色不错 |
[26:27] | You know House firing you has nothing to do with you. | House把你炒了 不是你的问题 |
[26:30] | The why doesn’t matter. | 原因并不重要 |
[26:32] | Foreman will end up staying, House will call you, | Foreman最终还是会留下来 House会跟你打电话 |
[26:35] | probably yell at you for not showing up. | 可能还会吼你 说你旷工 |
[26:36] | It’s okay. | 没什么的 |
[26:38] | He’s right. | 他是对的 |
[26:40] | It’s time for a change. | 是该有所改变了 |
[26:43] | You were right, too. | 你也是对的 |
[26:45] | The whole “It’s Tuesday, I like you.” | 什么”今天星期二 我-我喜欢你”啊 |
[26:49] | It was silly. | 都挺蠢的 |
[26:51] | Oh, don’t give me that look. | 噢 别这种表情 |
[26:54] | Don’t feel sorry for me. | 别为我难过 |
[26:56] | Getting this job was the best thing that has ever happened to me. | 得到这份工作是我这辈子最幸运的事情 |
[26:59] | Everything about it. And losing it? | 工作的方方面面我都喜欢 至于被炒了… |
[27:03] | Well, I think it’s gonna | 嗯 我想也会是… |
[27:06] | be good, too. | 好事吧 |
[27:11] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[27:14] | Have you got time for a drink or something? | 有空喝一杯吗? |
[27:17] | I think I should go. | 我得走了 |
[27:21] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:54] | How’s it going? | 情况如何? |
[27:58] | The way the security light hits your legs, | 夜灯这么照在你腿上… |
[28:03] | looks good. | 看着很美 |
[28:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:09] | If you’re here to yell at me about the Foreman-Chase situation, it can wait. | 如果你是为Foreman Chase来教训我的 以后再说吧 |
[28:14] | When do you plan on telling the husband it’s time to say goodbye to his wife? | 你打算何时告诉她丈夫 该和她永别了? |
[28:17] | Haven’t put a clock on it. | 还没定时间? |
[28:19] | Other than your curiosity, do you have any reason to keep her on bypass? | 除了你的好奇心 有什么别的理由还维持分流术? |
[28:24] | Patient’s husband prefers her not dead. | 病人的丈夫希望她活着 |
[28:27] | Or you want a storybook ending for the young man | 还是你希望为了妻子跋山涉水的年轻人 |
[28:29] | who crossed the ocean for his wife. | 能有一个童话般美好的结局 |
[28:31] | This is not an act. | 这不是一幕戏 |
[28:32] | – I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:34] | – Then pull the plug! | 那就做个了断 |
[28:35] | What if I can fix it, but I just don’t know it yet? | 可要是我能治好她 只是还没想到方法呢? |
[28:38] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[28:39] | I really don’t care. | 我真的不在乎 |
[28:44] | My motives are pure. | 我的动机很简单 |
[28:46] | If we do an autopsy and we see, “Oops, | 如果我们做尸检时才意识到 糟了… |
[28:52] | “if I’d thought of that crazy idea, we could have saved her,” | 要是早点想到这个方法 她就有救了 |
[28:57] | then the husband might be upset. | 那时她丈夫大概会很沮丧 |
[28:59] | You’ve done all you can do. | 你已经尽了全力 |
[29:01] | It’s time to let go. | 该放弃了 |
[29:22] | I was told you didn’t believe in God. | 我听说你不信上帝 |
[29:25] | I don’t. | 是的 |
[29:27] | I promise my wife I’ll do everything I can to fix her. | 我跟我妻子承诺 我会尽我所能把她治好 |
[29:32] | If I don’t pray, | 要是我不祈祷 |
[29:35] | then I don’t do everything. | 那我就不算尽了全力 |
[29:38] | It’s not working. | 没有用 |
[29:41] | She’s not coming back. | 她治不好了 |
[29:44] | If you want to say goodbye, you can come down to the ICU, | 要是你想和她道别 现在就去重症监护病房 |
[29:47] | and then I’ll take her off bypass. | 然后我会停止分流术 |
[29:53] | I’m sorry. I should have… | 很抱歉 我本该– |
[30:04] | Marina, I am so sorry. | Marina 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:10] | When you turn the machine off, that’s it? | 等你把仪器关掉 一切就结束了? |
[30:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:20] | Right now, is her brain working? | 现在她还有意识吗? |
[30:23] | Probably. Just not her heart. | 可能 就是心脏不行了 |
[30:26] | She seems like she’s just sleeping. | 她看起来就像是睡着了似的 |
[30:28] | She’s not sleeping. | 她不是在睡觉 |
[30:30] | We double-checked. | 我们仔细检查过了 |
[31:10] | … | 永别了… |
[31:27] | Her heart? It beat? | 她的心脏 在跳动! |
[31:31] | No, it’s residual flow from the bypass. | 不 只是分流术残留的影响 |
[31:35] | No, I can feel it. | 不 我能感觉出来 |
[31:37] | Look! | 看 |
[31:55] | That is her heart, no? | 那是她的心吧 不是吗? |
[31:58] | P wave, Q, R, S, T wave. That’s a normal normal. | P波 qrs指标 t波 完全正常 |
[32:03] | Esteban? Esteban? | |
[32:05] | Marina! Marina! | |
[32:07] | Holy crap. | 活见鬼了 |
[32:10] | Is this heaven? | 这是天堂吗? |
[32:12] | No, it’s New Jersey. | 不 是新泽西 |
[32:15] | God sent you back to me. | 上帝把你送回来了 |
[32:21] | It’s a miracle. | 真是奇迹! |
[32:33] | It’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[32:36] | … | 健康的心脏不会无缘无故的停跳 |
[32:38] | Dead hearts don’t start for no reason. | 死掉的心脏不会无缘无故的再跳 |
[32:42] | … | 分流术停止三个小时了 她的状况还是保持稳定 |
[32:45] | And the pain is gone. | 而且疼痛也消失了 |
[32:48] | … | 你觉得她说感觉好些了 是在撒谎吗? |
[32:50] | Just because it’s not there now doesn’t mean it’s gone. | 现在感觉不到 并不表示真的不疼了 |
[32:55] | Chase was probably right. | Chase可能是正确的 |
[32:57] | She had some sort of tropical infection | 她可能感染了某种热带病毒 |
[32:59] | that cleared when we put her on antibiotics during the bypass. | 分流术时用的抗生素把病毒清除了 |
[33:02] | Antibiotics did not bring her back to life. | 抗生素不可能让她起死回生 |
[33:04] | Other than a miracle, it’s the only explanation for her symptoms. | 除了神迹 这是唯一合理的解释 |
[33:08] | How come God gets credit whenever something good happens? | 为什么每次有好事 功劳都被上帝抢走了? |
[33:12] | Where was he when her heart stopped? | 她心脏停跳的时候 上帝在哪? |
[33:17] | What if it wasn’t human error? | 如果这不是人为过失 |
[33:22] | What if it was God’s error? | 而是上帝的过失呢? |
[33:24] | A congenital defect in | 先天性缺陷 |
[33:27] | an artery making it susceptible to inflammation. | 上帝让她的动脉容易发炎 |
[33:31] | We need to do another angiogram. | 再来一次血管造影 |
[33:33] | We’ve looked at her heart 100 different ways. There was no evidence… | 我们用尽了各种方法检查她的心脏 |
[33:35] | The one time we looked inside her heart, | 没有迹象表明– |
[33:36] | we stopped before we could see anything. | 上回检查心脏内部的时候 什么都没查到就停手了 |
[33:39] | Because it stopped. | 因为心脏停跳了 |
[33:52] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[33:54] | I think we know what the problem is. | 找到问题结症所在了 |
[33:58] | … | 嘿 这是我的母语 不是你的 |
[34:01] | If she wants to outlive Castro, | 要是她想比卡斯特罗长寿 |
[34:03] | we need to fix her heart. | 我们得治好她的心脏 |
[34:04] | quiere? … | |
[34:05] | In case no one’s filled you in, today is Monday, | 要是还没人告诉你 今天已经星期一了 |
[34:07] | which means you’ve been dead for a day. | 也就是说你已经死了一天了 |
[34:09] | If that kind of symptom comes back, it can get serious. | 如果再出现同样的症状 病情会很严重 |
[34:14] | I need to do another angiogram. | 需要再做一次血管造影 |
[34:16] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:17] | Wasn’t that what caused her heart to stop before? | 之前不就是这个让她心脏停跳的吗? |
[34:20] | No, God caused that. | 不 是上帝干的 |
[34:21] | He’s all-powerful, you know. | 你知道上帝无所不能 |
[34:23] | See Lo es. See Lo es. | |
[34:25] | He was watching over us in the ocean | 在大海里上帝眷顾着我们 |
[34:27] | and he’s watching over us now. | 现在他也会眷顾我们 |
[34:29] | Your rescuers didn’t have wings, | 你们的营救人员没长翅膀 |
[34:31] | they had a helicopter. | 他们只有直升机 |
[34:33] | Esteban prayed. | Esteban祈祷了 |
[34:34] | Do you know how many little boys are praying for jetpacks? | 你知道有多少小男孩 为了得到喷气背包祈祷? |
[34:36] | How many priests are praying for… | 有多少牧师为了– |
[34:40] | Well, that one actually works. | 嗯 那个祈祷倒是有效 |
[34:42] | You didn’t bring me back to him. | 你没能把我带回他的身边 |
[34:45] | … | 可我们要不做这检查 上帝会这么干的 |
[34:48] | You said there was no chance, | 你说过没救了 |
[34:50] | no hope, which means… | 没希望了 这表示– |
[34:53] | My mistakes | 可我总在犯错 |
[34:55] | My mistakes don’t prove there’s a God. | 我犯错不代表上帝就存在 |
[34:58] | You came a long way to see me. | 你不远千里来找我 |
[35:02] | You gonna put her life in God’s hands or in mine? | 你选择让我救她 还是上帝? |
[35:15] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[35:20] | I better not see you praying. | 别让我看到你祈祷! |
[35:22] | I don’t want to have to fight for credit on this. | 我可不想和上帝抢功劳 |
[35:26] | Exiting the femoral, entering the aortic arch. | 穿过股动脉肢节外叶 进入主动脉弓 |
[35:31] | … | 上周我们放弃野餐的地方 |
[35:34] | … | 我的也在升高 |
[35:36] | … | 因为我是在与神性交锋 |
[35:40] | In the heart. | 进入心脏 |
[35:43] | Injecting the dye. | 注射造影剂 |
[35:48] | Right coronary flow is unobstructed. | 右侧冠状动脉血流通畅 |
[35:50] | Left coronary flow looks normal. | 左侧冠状动脉也无异常 |
[35:52] | Looks like you’re wrong. | 看来是你错了 |
[35:53] | Either I’m right or this test is about to go very bad. | 要不我是对的 要不检查结果会非常糟糕 |
[36:03] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[36:08] | She has one, two, a third ostium! | 她长了一个 两个…还有第三个心门 |
[36:13] | How many is she supposed to have? | 她该长多少个? |
[36:16] | Dos. | 两个 |
[36:17] | All the third one’s doing is causing inflammation, throwing off clots, | 第三个心门造成了炎症 |
[36:19] | getting in the way of the angiogram. | 形成血栓 在血管造影时发病 |
[36:22] | No human would screw up that big. | 人犯不出这么大的错 |
[36:24] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[36:26] | Just one more surgery, it’ll be fine. | 再做一次手术 你就没事了 |
[36:29] | Thank God! | 感谢上帝 |
[36:30] | Don’t make me slap you! | 别逼我给你个大耳光 |
[36:46] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[36:48] | It’s Tuesday. | 今天星期二 |
[36:54] | No, it’s Monday. | 不 今天星期一 |
[36:57] | I know, I just… | 我知道 我只是… |
[37:01] | I didn’t feel like waiting. | 不想等待了 |
[37:16] | I hear you got another satisfied customer. | 听说你的一名顾客很对你很满意 |
[37:20] | One more and I get a set of steak knives. | 再有一名 我就能得到一套牛排刀 |
[37:28] | Well, this is it. | 那么…我该走了 |
[37:33] | I appreciate the opportunity you gave me. | 感谢你给我的机会 |
[37:37] | Didn’t do it for you. | 也不是特意把机会给你的 |
[37:39] | Thought you were the best guy for the job. | 觉得你最合适这工作而已 |
[37:42] | Thanks, I guess. | 那我该说谢谢赞美 |
[37:44] | Which is why I want you to stay. | 为此我希望你能留下来 |
[37:50] | You’re an important part of the team. I need you. | 你是团队里重要的一分子 我需要你 |
[37:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:01] | But I don’t need you. | 可我不需要你 |
[38:03] | And I definitely don’t wanna be you. | 而且我绝对不想变成你这样– |
[38:07] | … | 我刚刚解决了这个疑难病例 |
[38:08] | a never-before-seen heart defect. | 预测出了前所未闻的心脏缺陷 |
[38:11] | A case you couldn’t solve. | 这样的病例你可解决不了 |
[38:12] | A case you gave up on. | 你只会放弃这样的病例 |
[38:15] | Until the next case comes along. | 大概能高兴个两分钟吧 到下一个病例出现之前 |
[38:18] | Until you’re jonesing for your next fix. | 到那时 你又要挖空心思寻求对策 |
[38:21] | This woman talks while in full cardiac arrest | 她心脏停跳时还能说话 |
[38:23] | and you’re more excited about the talking than the heart dying! | 你对她还能说话兴奋不已 远远超过对心脏衰竭的关注 |
[38:27] | … | 我不想解决疑难病例 |
[38:29] | I wanna save lives. | 我想挽救生命 |
[38:31] | Do you think she cares? | 你觉得她在乎吗? |
[38:33] | Do you think the husband cares? | 你觉得她丈夫在乎吗? |
[38:36] | … | 你觉得那些孩子会在乎我救她的原因吗? |
[38:38] | – I care. – About yourself! | – 我在乎 – 在乎你自己 |
[38:40] | – About your own ego! – House. | – 在乎你自己 – House |
[38:42] | You’re the selfish bastard, not me, | 你才是个自私自利的混蛋 我不是 |
[38:45] | which is why you took so much pleasure in drawing out | 所以你得到了无穷的乐趣 |
[38:47] | this little goodbye of yours for the last three weeks. | 在你提出要离开的三周里 |
[38:49] | It wasn’t for me, it wasn’t for anyone! | 不是为我 不是为任何人 |
[38:51] | It sure as hell didn’t help anyone! | 对谁都没任何好处 |
[39:09] | Nice try. | 不错的挽留啊 |
[39:12] | Nice tries are worthless. | 挽留也毫无意义 |
[39:40] | You now have a bigger office than I do. | 现在你的办公室比我的还大 |
[39:44] | Why don’t you go enjoy it? | 怎么不去好好享受? |
[39:49] | Better be naked pictures. | 最好是裸体照片 |
[39:51] | My resignation letter. | 我的辞呈 |
[40:01] | I’ve gotten all I can from this job. | 这份工作中能学到的我都学到了 |
[40:05] | What do you expect me to do? | 你希望我怎么做? |
[40:08] | Break down and apologize? Beg Chase to come back? | 崩溃 道歉 求Chase回来? |
[40:11] | No. | 不 |
[40:13] | I expect you to do what you always do. | 我希望你保持一贯的作风 |
[40:15] | I expect you to make a joke and go on. | 我希望你开个玩笑就当什么也没发生 |
[40:20] | I expect you to be just fine. | 我希望你会好好的 |
[40:26] | I’ll miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[40:39] | Genuine American cigars. | 正宗美洲雪茄 |
[40:42] | You guys can’t get them in Cuba. | 你们在古巴都买不到 |
[40:44] | 100% healthy. | 100%有益健康 |
[40:46] | Shouldn’t you go home? | 你不是该回家了吗? |
[40:47] | Patient follow-up. Very important. | 病患跟踪调查 极重要 |
[40:54] | She looks great. | 她看起来不错 |
[40:56] | I think she’s sleeping. | 好象睡着了一样 |
[40:58] | She is sleeping, | 她是睡着了 |
[41:00] | I double-check. | 我仔细检查过了 |
[41:03] | So, they all quit? | 那么…他们都辞职了 |
[41:07] | Two of them quit. I fired the third. | 两个辞职了 还有一个被我炒了 |
[41:10] | It must be very hard to lose your people. | 失去下属一定不好受 |
[41:12] | You must be very upset. | 你肯定很难过 |
[41:15] | Yeah, I must be. | 是啊 应该如此 |
[41:18] | But you’re not? | 可你不难过? |
[41:21] | I don’t think I am. | 我不觉得难过 |
[41:25] | I think I’m okay. | 我觉得我没事 |
[41:29] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[41:32] | God only knows. | 天知道 |