时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Yeah, I said I’m sorry. I’m just not feeling too hot. | 我说了对不起 我不太舒服 |
[00:05] | You’re sneezing. You could do that in a movie theater. | 只是流鼻涕 在电影院也可以流 |
[00:07] | Yeah, and I’ll be in a nice soft chair when I collapse. I’m exhausted, babe. | 我会瘫倒在电影院的椅子上 累死了 |
[00:10] | Oh, come on. We’re gonna be late. | 别这样 我们要迟到了 |
[00:12] | Episode Four never comes to the big screen. | 第四部从来没公映过 |
[00:14] | This is the pre-Lucasized version, remember? | 是原汁原味的卢卡斯早期版本 |
[00:16] | None of that Greedo shooting first crap. | 这个版本先开枪的不是狗脸怪 |
[00:17] | Go without me. | 你自己去吧 |
[00:18] | What are you talking about? You love Star Wars. | 你说什么呢 你不是喜欢星球大战吗 |
[00:22] | Don’t you? | 不喜欢? |
[00:23] | Ben Ben? | |
[00:25] | Since when? | 什么时候不喜欢的? |
[00:25] | Since just before I started pretending I loved it. | 从一开始我就是假装喜欢 |
[00:31] | I’m sorry. I was just trying to be supportive. | 对不起 我只是好意 |
[00:33] | Fine. I’ll go alone. | 好吧 我自己去 |
[00:48] | Baby, I’m sorry. Me, too. | 亲爱的 对不起 |
[00:49] | I’m so woozy I can hardly think. | 我也是 我头晕晕的 没法思考 |
[00:52] | We’ll hang out at home. | 我们回家 |
[00:53] | No, you should go. | 你去看吧 |
[00:56] | Did you just feel something? | 你感觉到了吗? |
[00:58] | Feel? Like what? | 感觉? 什么? |
[00:59] | – Is there an earthquake? | 有地震? |
[01:00] | – In New Jersey? | 新泽西有地震? |
[01:01] | – Oh, God. – What? | – 天哪 – 怎么了? |
[01:03] | I think I’m, like, hallucinating. | 我产生幻觉了 |
[01:11] | Call 911. | 打911 |
[02:36] | Twenty-six year old female, gas main exploded under her building, she was pulled out of the rubble after six hours. | 26岁女性 瓦斯管爆炸 她在瓦砾下被埋了6小时 |
[02:51] | Two surgeries for multiple fractures and burns. | 两次手术 多处骨折和烧伤 |
[02:53] | I’m thinking the broken bones are a response to the building falling on her head. | 我认为骨折是对建筑物倒塌的正常反应 |
[03:02] | And the fever? | 还有发烧 |
[03:03] | She’s the only collapse victim whose body temperature was… | 所有的遇难者中只有她… |
[03:06] | Put her on antipyretics. | 用退烧药 |
[03:11] | Already have. The fever is holding at 104. | 已经用了 体温保持在104度(40度) |
[03:14] | Fluctuating consciousness. | 意识时有时无 |
[03:16] | Can’t take the case. I don’t have a team. | 我不能接 我没有团队 |
[03:18] | So hire a team. What for? I don’t have a case. | – 那就雇一个团队 – 要团队做什么? 我没病人 |
[03:21] | Have you even interviewed anybody? | 有没有面试过谁? |
[03:23] | You test-d rive a car before you buy it. | 买车之前先要试驾 |
[03:25] | You have sex before you get married. I can’t hire a team based on a 10-minute interview. | 结婚之前还要上床呢 我不会凭10分钟的面试就雇佣某人 |
[03:29] | What if I don’t like having sex with them? | 性生活不和谐怎么办 |
[03:40] | You’ve spent the last two weeks doing absolutely nothing. | 过去两周你无所事事 |
[03:43] | Concert is over. | 音乐会结束 |
[03:44] | In what twisted universe does mastering Eddie Van Halen’s | 你什么星球来的 居然能无视范·海伦的 |
[03:48] | two-handed arpeggio technique count as “absolutely nothing”? | 华丽的双手琶音指法 |
[03:52] | Take the case, or you will spend the next month helping the collapse team change bandages. | 接下这个病例 否则下个月 你会被调去给这拨病人换绷带 |
[03:59] | I diagnose her alone, | 我独自给她诊断 |
[04:01] | by the end of the day, you go away for a week. | 一天之内解决 你一周不准烦我 |
[04:06] | Done. | 好 |
[04:14] | It’s not gonna work. | 这样不行的 |
[04:15] | If he solves the case, we cure the girl. | 如果他能解决 就救了女孩一命 |
[04:17] | And prove he doesn’t need a team. | 证明他不需要团队 |
[04:19] | He’s not gonna solve the case. Not that fast. | 他没法解决的 没那么快 |
[04:21] | – Why not? – Because he needs a team. | – 为什么 – 因为他需要团队 |
[04:23] | – And this will prove to him… – Wanna change his mind? | – 这只能证明他需要… – 你想改变他的主意 |
[04:25] | You need a more convincing argument than “you promised.” | 需要比这个更强的论据 |
[04:30] | Fever? | 高热 |
[04:31] | Non-responsive to antibiotics, antipyretics. | 对退烧药和抗生素无反应 |
[04:35] | Fluctuating consciousness. | 意识模糊 |
[04:38] | Go! | 开始 |
[04:43] | You talking to me? | 你跟我说话? |
[04:48] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:51] | Imagine that the roof of the storage closet | 想像一下储物间的房顶坍塌 |
[04:55] | collapses on your favorite floor buffer, | 砸在你最爱的地板打磨机上 |
[04:57] | which then starts overheating. | 然后打磨机开始发热 |
[04:59] | Why would I have a favorite floor buffer? | 为什么我会最爱地板打磨机 |
[05:02] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[05:04] | Maybe the electrical works got banged up in there from stuff falling on it? | 也许坍塌导致电线短路 |
[05:08] | Hmm. Interesting. | 嗯 有意思 |
[05:10] | Brain damage, leading to hypothalamic dysregulation. | 脑损伤导致体温调节中枢紊乱 |
[05:15] | Nah. | 不是 |
[05:16] | If you’re brought in covered in rubble, it’s all about the MRIs. | 如果你是从瓦砾下被拖出来 肯定上过MRI了 |
[05:19] | We’d have seen that. Come on! | 一定会发现的 继续! |
[05:20] | Gotta earn that fiver. | 想要赢得游戏 就要努力啊 |
[05:21] | Or stuff leaked in the holes, messing it up. | 或者是破洞里掉下来的东西 |
[05:24] | Lacerations lead to multiple portals for infection. | 多处开放伤形成感染通路 |
[05:27] | Bacterial would have responded to the antibiotics. | 细菌会对抗生素有反应 |
[05:29] | It’s too high for viral. | 病毒又不会这么高热 |
[05:31] | Parasites or fungus is possible. | 寄生虫和真菌有可能 |
[05:34] | Or maybe lupus? | 也许是狼疮 |
[05:38] | My grandma has lupus. | 我祖母有狼疮 |
[05:41] | Okay. Auto immune, I’ll run a lupus panel. | 对了 自体免疫 我做个狼疮检查 |
[05:44] | Infection fits best. | 感染最符合 |
[05:45] | A complete history would be helpful, | 有完整病史就好了 |
[05:48] | which leads to the worst part of the job, | 到了最讨厌的部分 |
[05:50] | dealing with the floor buffer’s family. | 应付地板打磨机的家人 |
[05:56] | We talked every couple of weeks. But Ben would know better than I. | 我们每隔几周说说话 但Ben应该都知道 |
[06:00] | No farms, no travel anywhere weird. | 没去过野地 没去过任何不寻常的地方 |
[06:02] | You get that, Dr. Buffer? | 记下来了吗? 打磨机医生 |
[06:05] | No travel, no farm. | 没有旅行 没有去过农田 |
[06:08] | The file says she was sick before the building collapsed. | 档案说她在坍塌之前已经病了 |
[06:10] | BEN: Yeah, I figured it was just a cold. | 我想是感冒 |
[06:12] | Why, do you think it’s related? | 你认为有关? |
[06:13] | Her being sick and her being sick? | 她之前和现在的病情 |
[06:15] | Often is. | 通常有关 |
[06:17] | She was unconscious when I found her. | 找到她的时候 她已经昏迷 |
[06:20] | We’d been fighting. | 我们有吵架 |
[06:22] | I just want to… | 我想去… |
[06:24] | Just tell me she’s gonna be okay. | 告诉我 她会好起来 |
[06:26] | I’m not even sure if you’re gonna be okay. | 你会不会好 我都不敢肯定 |
[06:34] | We’re gonna make her all better. | 我们会治好她 |
[06:38] | Show off. | 显摆 |
[06:39] | You ought to be nicer to people. | 你应该对人好一点 |
[06:41] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪里? |
[06:43] | You know how the laughter of little children is infectious? | 你知道吗 小孩的嘲笑是会传染的 |
[06:46] | Well, parasites and fungi are even more so. | 寄生虫和真菌传染性更强 |
[06:48] | We’re gonna find out which one is making her brain bubble over. | 要找出是哪一样造成她的大脑出问题 |
[06:51] | Where, the building? | 到废墟里? |
[06:52] | EPA’s doing that job for us, they say it’s clean. | 现场的救援队说问题不在那儿 |
[06:55] | Which means we’re making a pilgrimage to Castle Blackberry. | 也就是说我们要向黑莓城堡进发 |
[06:58] | Her name’s Bradberry. | 她的名字叫Bradbury |
[06:59] | I should’ve asked them for keys. | – 跟他们家要钥匙 – 用不着 |
[07:01] | No need, I’m sure we can find a large rock somewhere. | 找块石头很简单 |
[07:04] | I’m not breaking into somebody’s house. | 我不会破门进入别人家中 |
[07:09] | I got principles. | 我有原则的 |
[07:12] | I got some loose change here says you don’t. | 我兜里的几个零钱说你会去的 |
[07:16] | I’m not doing this | 我不干 |
[07:19] | for less than $50. | 少于50块不干 |
[07:24] | Where’s the restaurant? | 餐馆在哪? |
[07:26] | What restaurant? | 什么餐馆? |
[07:27] | The one you said you were taking me to for lunch? | 你说要带我去吃饭的那家 |
[07:30] | Oh! Uh… This one’s homier. | 噢 是私家菜 |
[07:34] | Dibs on the cold pizza! | 冷匹萨归我 |
[07:41] | I’m sure it looked easier on YouTube. Oops | 在yutube网站上 看人撬门不吃力 |
[07:56] | Yeah. You don’t need a team. | 说什么不需要团队 |
[07:58] | You can’t even get arrested without company. | 没有人陪你 你连束手就擒都做不到 |
[08:00] | You’re right. Only one solution, | 你是对的 只有一个办法 |
[08:02] | never replace them, ever. | 永远不要换掉他们 |
[08:05] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[08:07] | Yeah, yeah. Patronize the poor cripple. | 真行 跟瘸子说便宜话 |
[08:13] | (STAMMERING) Will you just | 能不能 |
[08:14] | let me get it? | 让我来取 |
[08:20] | I’ll check the bedroom. | 我去检查卧室 |
[08:27] | (SHOUTING) There’s some interesting mold on the windowsill here. | 窗户上有些奇怪的霉菌 |
[08:30] | It’s gonna take me a while. | 可能要一段时间 |
[08:32] | WILSON: I’ll cover the bathroom. | 我去查浴室 |
[09:12] | She had a secret diary. | 她有本秘密日记 |
[09:14] | Is there any other kind? | 日记还有不秘密的吗? |
[09:16] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[09:18] | There’s a sale on liquid Tide. | 洗涤用品促销 |
[09:22] | If you’re broke, I could lend you a tiny bit of the money I owe you. | 如果你破产了 我可以把我欠你的钱借你一些 |
[09:24] | No, no. I wouldn’t put you in that position. | 不 我不会让你流落到那一步 |
[09:27] | What does the diary say? | 日记怎么说 |
[09:29] | Basically a list of her sexual encounters, | 基本上是她的艳遇列表 |
[09:31] | boys, girls, vibrating appliances… | 男的 女的 震动器械 |
[09:34] | If it was, you’d be quoting, not summarizing. | 如果真有 你早大肆引用 不会这么概括 |
[09:36] | It’s just a parade of sad banalities. | 日记里全是凄凄惨惨 |
[09:39] | “I can hardly get out of bed. | 我几乎没法起床 |
[09:40] | Feeling blue.” | 觉得很沮丧 |
[09:42] | Then, three months ago, turns into a parade of happy banalities. | 然后 三个月前 变成了快乐的陈词滥调大游行 |
[09:46] | “It’s starting to turn the corner. | 开始转向了 |
[09:47] | Job’s looking up.” | 工作有起色了 |
[09:48] | We can stop swabbing. | 我们可以不用采样了 |
[09:50] | Her cliches are getting healthier. | 她的陈词滥调正变得健康起来 |
[09:51] | Or she’s less depressed. | 或者她不那么抑郁了 |
[09:54] | Aren’t there pills that do that? | 难道没有什么药的作用吗? |
[09:55] | Anti-depressants don’t cause fever. | 抗抑郁药不会引起高烧 |
[09:56] | Not on their own. | 单独不会 |
[09:57] | But the ER didn’t know she was on MAO inhibitors, | 但是急诊室不知道她在吃抗抑郁药 |
[10:00] | so they gave her Demerol, | 所以给她用德美罗(止痛药) |
[10:02] | that’s a nasty combo. | 是个糟糕的组合 |
[10:03] | So, all you have to do is convince this kid that his girlfriend had a secret doctor, | 你要做得就是让那男生相信 他的女朋友有个秘密医生 |
[10:08] | and a secret stash and a secret life. | 藏了一些药 还有一种不为人知的生活 |
[10:11] | It’s been a while since a patient took a swing at you. Can I watch? | 好久没有病人朝你挥拳头了 我能旁观吗? |
[10:14] | I only have to convince the mother. | 我只要说服妈妈就行了 |
[10:18] | Actually, | 事实上 |
[10:19] | I don’t have to convince anyone. | 我谁都不用说服 |
[10:22] | This is total crap. | 这不可能 |
[10:23] | If she was seeing a psychiatrist, I’d know. | 如果她去看精神科医生 我会知道的 |
[10:25] | If she was on drugs, I’d know. | 如果她在服药 我也会知道的 |
[10:28] | Mrs. Bradberry, please sign the forms so we can start the dialysis. | Bradbury太太 请签了协议 我们就开始透析治疗 |
[10:30] | But why anti-depressants? I don’t understand. | 为什么吃抗抑郁药? 我不明白! |
[10:35] | Mrs. Bradberry, please sign the forms so we can start the dialysis. | Bradbury太太 请签了协议 我们就开始透析治疗 |
[10:37] | Stop saying that. | 别说了 |
[10:39] | Dr. Buffer, what is going on? What aren’t you telling us? | Buffer医生 到底怎么回事? 为什么你不告诉我们? |
[10:44] | He’s a janitor? | 他是个清洁工? |
[10:45] | More significantly, a blabbermouth. | 显然更是个多嘴的人 |
[10:48] | House, shut up. | House 闭嘴! |
[10:50] | I am very sorry how Dr. House handled this. | 我对House医生的处理方式 感到非常抱歉 |
[10:53] | It is completely unforgivable. | 这是不可原谅的 |
[10:58] | Except if he’s right. | 但是他可能是对的 |
[11:00] | Dialysis will filter her blood. | 透析会过滤她的血液 |
[11:02] | There’s nothing to filter. | 没什么可过滤的 |
[11:03] | Save her life. | 救她的命 |
[11:04] | She wasn’t depressed. | 她没有抑郁症 |
[11:06] | I’m miserable around Ben. | 我在Ben身边很痛苦 |
[11:11] | Not me, I like Ben. | 不是我 我喜欢Ben |
[11:13] | February 12th. | 2月12号 |
[11:15] | Either she’s depressed or she just thinks you’re a jerk. | 她要不是很抑郁 就是认为你是个混蛋 |
[11:18] | Neither suggests that you should be the one directing her medical treatment. | 两者都意味着 你不该是那个决定她治疗方案的人 |
[11:22] | Does the diary say my daughter’s taking these drugs? | 日记里说我女儿在服药吗? |
[11:25] | No, but medically… Did you find drugs in their home? | – 没有 但从医学上- – 你在她家里找到药了吗? |
[11:27] | She’s probably hiding them in her purse. | 她也许把药藏在钱包里 |
[11:29] | I thought it’d be rude to go searching under a thousand tons of rubble. | 去上千吨的废墟下面 翻看女士包包太不礼貌了 |
[11:33] | This was months ago. We were in a fight. | 这是数月前的 那时我们不合 |
[11:34] | It doesn’t mean she’s depressed and it doesn’t mean she doesn’t love me. | 这不意味着她抑郁 也不说明她不爱我 |
[11:37] | Fine. Maybe the diary proves nothing. | 好吧 也许这日记什么也不能证明 |
[11:38] | On the other hand, half the country’s on anti-depressants | 从另外一方面来讲 全国一半的人都在服抗抑郁药 |
[11:42] | and it fits her symptoms perfectly. | 而且她的症状与此完美吻合 |
[11:49] | No ring on your daughter’s finger means you make the decisions. | 你女儿还没带婚戒 因此你做决定 |
[11:53] | I’m not sure that I know her well enough anymore. | 现在我不敢确定我是否足够了解她 |
[11:58] | You really wanna risk her life on how well he knows her? | 你真打算凭他有多了解你女儿 去赌她的命? |
[12:42] | … | 你的吉他在我手里 别告诉任何人 等我的指示 |
[12:49] | Wilson, you idiot. | Wilson 你个笨蛋 |
[12:51] | MAN: (DISTORTED VOICE) Listen carefully, and no one will get hurt. | 听仔细了 没人会受伤 |
[12:54] | You must follow the instructions. | 你必须遵从指示 |
[12:56] | Any attempt to contact the FBI | 如果试图联络联邦调查局 |
[12:59] | or other law enforcement agencies, or Cuddy, | 或其他执法部门 或Cuddy |
[13:03] | will be met with the… | 将会导致 |
[13:06] | And a large Coke, no ice. | 要大杯可乐 不加冰 |
[13:09] | – Give it back. | 还给我 |
[13:11] | – What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[13:12] | Did someone kidnap your guitar, | 是不是有人绑架了你的吉他? |
[13:16] | a $12,0001967 Flying V or something? | 价值12,000美金1967年版飞V形吉他? 或别的什么? |
[13:20] | Where’d you hide it? | 你把它藏哪儿了? |
[13:21] | I’m flattered you would consider me this bold and brilliant. | 你把我想得这么勇敢聪明 我真是受宠若惊 |
[13:25] | Yeah. It takes a… | 不 因为那需要– |
[13:28] | It takes a criminal mastermind to pull off a heist from an unlocked, | 罪犯极大的才智从大厅里一个没有上锁 |
[13:31] | unguarded room down the hall. | 没有把守的房间偷窃 |
[13:33] | What do you want? | 你想要什么? |
[13:35] | Me? Nothing. | 我? 什么都不要 |
[13:36] | But I’m sure the kidnapper wants whatever a kidnapper wants. | 但我肯定绑架者肯定有所要求 |
[13:40] | To see you interview five to seven well-qualified fellowship candidates. | 你得面试5到7个符合要求的应聘者 |
[13:43] | I don’t need a team. | 我不需要团队 |
[13:45] | You were bouncing ideas off a janitor. | 你对着清洁工试探意见 |
[13:47] | And solved the case! | 解决了病例! |
[13:53] | Hi. Hi. | |
[13:55] | I’m Dr. Cuddy. | 我是Cuddy医生 |
[13:56] | If you can hear what I’m saying, blink once. | 能听见我说什么的话 眨一下眼 |
[14:03] | You can’t talk right now. You have a tube down your throat. | 你现在不能说话 喉咙里有根管子 |
[14:05] | And try not to move your head. | 别动你的头 |
[14:06] | You’ve been in a terrible accident, | 你经历了一场可怕的意外 |
[14:08] | but it looks like you will have no permanent injuries. | 但没有什么永久性损伤 |
[14:11] | You’ve had a bad fever, but it’s gone now. | 高烧一度很厉害 但现在退了 |
[14:14] | I’ve been here the whole time, honey. Okay? I’m not leaving. | 我一直在这儿 亲爱的 好吗? 我不会离开的 |
[14:16] | CUDDY: This is very important. | 这很重要 |
[14:18] | I need you to blink one for yes, twice for no. | 我需要你 是就眨一下眼 不就眨两下 |
[14:22] | Were you seeing a psychiatrist? | 你是不是看过精神科医生? |
[14:27] | Were you on MAO inhibitors, the anti-depressant? | 你是不是在服单氨氧化酶抑制剂? 抗抑郁药 |
[14:32] | Megan, it’s okay. It doesn’t matter, okay? I love you. | Megan 没事的 我爱你 |
[14:36] | Honey? Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的? 亲爱的 出什么事了? |
[14:38] | (MONITORS BEEPING) Megan, are you all right? | Megan 你还好吗? |
[14:39] | What’s happening? Are we upsetting her? | 发生什么事了? 我们让她心烦了? |
[14:41] | Heart is beating too fast. | 心跳太快了 |
[14:42] | Get the family out of here. – Megan? | – 让家属出去 – Megan? |
[14:46] | – Meg,meg. – Megan. – Meg. Meg! ‘ Megan! | |
[14:49] | Clear! | 完毕! |
[14:58] | We shocked her back into sinus rhythm, but she’s still tachycardic. | 我们电击她回到窦性心律 但还是心动过速 |
[15:02] | Fascinating. | 有意思 |
[15:03] | Equally fascinating is, | 同样让人好奇的是 |
[15:05] | why are you here? | 你为什么到这儿来? |
[15:06] | I was gonna leave you alone if you won the bet. | 你要是赢了那个赌 我不会打扰你 |
[15:09] | But you lost. | 但你输了 |
[15:10] | I explained the fever, | 我解释了发烧 |
[15:11] | which is all we were talking about. | 我们讨论的就只有发烧 |
[15:14] | She confirmed the anti-depressants. | 她确认了抗抑郁药 |
[15:16] | Go bet with someone else if you wanna explain the heart problems. | 如果想解释心脏问题去和别人打赌吧 |
[15:18] | She confirmed them by winking. | 她是靠眨眼确认的 |
[15:20] | Maybe there was a cute guy across the room. | 也许是对某个可爱的家伙眨眼 (照片: 我还活着) |
[15:22] | She got better when I treated her. | 我治疗的时候她好多了 |
[15:23] | Even I’m not that cute. | 尽管我不可爱 |
[15:24] | Two unrelated symptoms. Just a coincidence? | 两个无关的症状也许不过是巧合 |
[15:26] | Or you’re grasping at straws to avoid admitting you can’t do this on your own. | 或是你抓着救命稻草 不想承认你不能独自解决这问题 |
[15:30] | Fine. What explains the fever and persistent tachycardia? | 好吧 什么能解释发烧和持续的心动过速? |
[15:35] | It could be anything. Endocarditis? | 可以是任何病 心内膜炎 |
[15:37] | No. Fever, no infection. – Um… | 不是 发烧 没有感染 |
[15:41] | – Keep going, you’re doing great. | 继续 你做得很好 |
[15:47] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[15:49] | – I don’t believe you. – I’m not gonna play this game. | – 我不相信你 – 我不玩这游戏 |
[15:50] | Just give me the damn résumés. | 给我那些该死的简历 |
[15:56] | And my guitar. | 和我的吉他 |
[15:58] | (DEFENSIVELY) I don’t have it. | 不在我这儿 |
[16:00] | Although I did hear some | 不过我确实听到过一些 |
[16:01] | plangent strumming from under that couch earlier. Wow. | 轰鸣的弹奏声从那沙发下面传来 |
[16:13] | This kidnapper isn’t just bold. He’s diabolical. | 这个绑匪不只大胆 简直邪恶 |
[16:17] | I guess he realized he probably shouldn’t give it back to you | 我猜他发觉不应该把吉他还给你 |
[16:20] | until after you’ve had the interviews. | 直到你面试结束 |
[16:41] | Huh! You didn’t write anything. | 你什么也没写 |
[16:43] | So, what you’re saying is, you didn’t find that one big explanation | 所以说 你没找到那个唯一的圆满答案 |
[16:47] | ’cause there isn’t one. | 因为根本没有 |
[16:49] | Clever. | 聪明 |
[16:49] | Well, let’s just say | 就算是 |
[16:51] | your anti-depressant theory does explain the fever. | 你的抗抑郁理论能解释发烧 |
[16:53] | What about the heart? And don’t say a building fell on her. | 那心脏呢? 别说因为被楼压的 |
[16:56] | (CLEARS THROAT) Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | – A structure collapsed… – Shut up. | – 一个建筑倒塌 – 闭嘴 |
[17:00] | Come on, it fits. | 别这么说 这符合 |
[17:02] | Crushed musculature releases potassium, causes V-tach. | 被挤压的肌肉组织释放钾 导致室颤 |
[17:04] | You’d think she’d get crush syndrome after she was crushed, not two days later. | 事故发生后她就该有症状 而不是两天后 |
[17:08] | Microvascular occlusions, | 微脉管堵塞 |
[17:10] | takes that long for the blood to reperfuse. | 血液需要那么长时间重新灌流 |
[17:14] | She’d have a baggy heart. | 她的心脏膨胀了 |
[17:17] | Echo it to confirm. | 回声测定确认 |
[17:24] | ls crush syndrome good or bad? | 挤压症状是好是坏? |
[17:26] | Does it sound good? | 听起来像好的吗? |
[17:28] | I mean, compared to the other things it could be. | 我是说 比起其他的可能 |
[17:29] | There are no other things it could be. | 没有其它的可能性 |
[17:30] | Then why are you testing her? | 那为什么我们还有给她做检查? |
[17:32] | Excellent question. | 好问题 |
[17:38] | What? What is it? | 什么 那是什么? |
[17:42] | The heart’s fine. | 心脏没问题 |
[17:43] | Why is she sweating? | 她为什么在出汗? |
[17:46] | Her fever’s back. | 她又发烧了 |
[17:47] | Why would her fever be back? | 为什么她又发烧了? |
[17:49] | – I can’t say. | 我不能说 |
[17:50] | – You don’t know? | 你不知道? |
[17:52] | Well, I know. I just can’t say, | 我知道 我就是不能说 |
[17:54] | ’cause you’ll hit me. | 因为你会打我 |
[17:56] | Let’s discuss this in front of witnesses. | 咱们找个证人 再讨论吧 |
[17:59] | The DT’s? | DT’s ? (震颤性谵妄 嗜酒) |
[18:00] | So, she’s an alcoholic now? | 那么 她现在又成了酗酒者了? |
[18:02] | Her first fever was from the medication for her depression. | 她第一次发烧是由抗抑郁药引起的 |
[18:05] | Or you’re wrong. | 或者 你错了 |
[18:06] | The second fever was from the self-medication for depression. | 第二发热 是由于她为了抗抑郁 而自我麻醉 |
[18:09] | This is insane. | 你疯了 |
[18:10] | You don’t think I would have noticed her being constantly drunk? | 你觉得 如果她不断喝醉 我会不知道? |
[18:13] | You were practically living with Sylvia Plath. | 你基本上是和Sylvia Plath生活在一起 (美国诗人 严重抑郁患者) |
[18:15] | You didn’t notice that. | 你没注意到 |
[18:16] | Tone it down or I will hit you. | 注意语气 要不 我会打你的 |
[18:18] | Fine. I’ll do liver enzyme tests. | 好吧 我做个肝酶检测 |
[18:19] | Liver enzymes can also be elevated from musculoskeletal trauma. | 肌肉骨骼外伤也能导致肝酶上升 |
[18:23] | They’d be there whether she had a drinking problem or not. | 不管她是不是酗酒 都会异常 |
[18:26] | They don’t know that. | 他们不知道 |
[18:27] | Just pretend to confirm. | 就假装确诊一下 |
[18:29] | What’s the treatment? | 怎么治疗? |
[18:30] | She’s not an alcoholic. | 她不是酗酒者 |
[18:32] | Hair of the dog. IV alcohol. | 用酒解宿醉 静脉注射酒精 |
[18:34] | Taper it off after a few days. | 几天之后逐渐减量 |
[18:36] | She’s sick and traumatized and half dead, | 她病着 受了伤 半死了 |
[18:37] | you wanna make her drunk? | 你还想让她喝醉 |
[18:39] | Just do it. | 就这么做吧 |
[18:41] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[18:42] | We lived together. We were gonna have kids. | 我们住在一起 想要生孩子 |
[18:44] | You barely even know her. | 你都不怎么了解她 |
[18:45] | Apparently, neither did you. | 很明显 你也不了解 |
[19:14] | MAN: Hello? | 你好 |
[19:15] | Hi, can I speak to Trevor Kaufman? | 你好 我找Trevor Kaufman |
[19:18] | Yo, yo. This is Trev. What up? | 嗨 这是Trev 什么事儿? |
[19:20] | This is Dr. Gregory House. | 这是Gregory House医生 |
[19:22] | Can you come in tomorrow to interview? | 你明天能来面试吗? |
[19:24] | House? Are you serious? Awesome! | House? 真的吗? 太棒了! |
[19:27] | Hey, I got the House interview! | 嗨 哥们儿 House要给我面试! |
[19:29] | MAN 2: (MOCKINGLY) Oh, look at me, | 哦 看着我! |
[19:30] | I got the House interview! | House要给我面试! |
[19:31] | TREVOR: Shut up! | 哥们儿 闭嘴 我还在打电话! |
[19:33] | Would you shut up? MAN 2: I’m so cool. | – 闭嘴! – 我多棒啊! |
[19:41] | I got a page. | 有人传呼我 |
[19:43] | No, you didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:44] | They called a code. | 说是紧急情况 |
[19:45] | No, they didn’t. | 没有 |
[19:49] | You got a page, but not from us. | 你有个传呼 但不是我们呼的 |
[20:05] | Did you ever see Raid on Entebbe? | 你看没看过 火狐一号出击 这个电影? |
[20:10] | How’s that working for you? | 你觉得那个怎么样? |
[20:12] | The Ugandans played fair. | 乌干达人挺公平的 |
[20:13] | They didn’t move the hostages on the Israelis. | 他们没有在以色列人到达之前转移人质 |
[20:16] | Once again, I’m in awe of the kidnapper’s tactical brilliance. | 我又一次为绑架者的出色策略折服 |
[20:21] | What is El Fuego Del Amor, and why do you need 10 of them? | 什么是 el fuego del amor(爱火) 你为什么需要十个? |
[20:27] | (HESITANTLY) It’s a telenovela. | 是电视剧 |
[20:30] | I’m learning Spanish. | 我在学西班牙语 |
[20:31] | Say adios. | 说 “再见” |
[20:33] | (ALARMED) Are you erasing my TiVo? | 你是不是在删我的录影? |
[20:35] | House, not the season finale! | House 不要删那季最后一集 |
[20:37] | I don’t negotiate with terrorists. | 我不和恐怖分子谈判 |
[20:39] | I smoke them out of their hidey-holes. | 我要把他们赶出藏身之处 |
[20:42] | Do you know what terrorists do when you don’t negotiate? | 你知道 如果你不谈判 恐怖分子会怎么做吗? |
[20:45] | They terrorize. | 他们会搞恐怖活动 |
[20:47] | (ENUNCIATING) Bring it on. | 放马过来 |
[20:53] | Fever’s down. | 体温降下来了 |
[20:54] | Sweating is abated. Heart’s working fine. | 出汗少了 心脏工作正常 |
[20:58] | I guess House was right, again. | 我猜House是对的 再一次 |
[21:01] | That’s good news, right? | 是好消息 对吧? |
[21:02] | It is good news. | 是好消息 |
[21:03] | So, what does this mean, she’s an alcoholic? | 这说明什么 她酗酒? |
[21:05] | There’s no other explanation? | 没有其它解释? |
[21:09] | (SOFTLY) No, sorry. | 没有 对不起 |
[21:11] | It doesn’t make any sense. | 我不明白 |
[21:12] | Dr. Cuddy, she’s doing this thing with her mouth again. | Cuddy医生 她的嘴又这样了 |
[21:19] | It’s been on and off for the last couple of hours. | 过去的几个小时里 来来回回 好几次了 |
[21:21] | Is she trying to talk? | 她是不是要说话? |
[21:25] | No. | 不是 |
[21:27] | I think she’s screaming. | 我觉得她是在尖叫 |
[21:34] | Where did you come from? | 早 |
[21:38] | Apes, if you believe the Democrats. | 从猿人进化而来 如果你相信民主党 |
[21:41] | I heard you were there when I was proven right. | 我听说 你见证了我又一次正确的判断 |
[21:43] | The alcohol treatment took away the heart and fever problems. | 酒精疗法治愈了心脏和发热的问题 |
[21:46] | Yes, I was also there when you were proven wrong. | 没错 我也见证了 你被证明是错的 |
[21:48] | She’d been silently screaming for two hours. | 她无声地叫了两个小时 |
[21:51] | Amylase and lipase are through the roof. | 淀粉酶和脂肪酶证明了 |
[21:53] | She has pancreatitis. | 她有胰腺炎 |
[21:55] | IV alcohol could cause pancreatitis. | 静脉注射酒精可以导致胰腺炎 |
[21:58] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[22:08] | – Why not? – No. | – 你不打算跟我争论一下? – 没 |
[22:15] | That’s not really a yes or no question. | 这不是个 对 或 不对 的问题 |
[22:17] | Which is why I’m not answering it. | 这就是为什么我不回答 |
[22:21] | If it’s not the IV alcohol, it’s gotta be… Not interested. | – 如果不是静脉注射酒精的问题 那就是 – 没兴趣 |
[22:26] | If I’m wrong,she’s gonna die. | 如果我错了 她就会死了 |
[22:30] | Are you sure you’re still Dean of Medicine? | 你确定你还是医学院院长吗 |
[22:31] | I’m not interested in arguing because I’m not interested in enabling you. | 我没兴趣跟你争论 是因为 我没有兴趣捧你 |
[22:35] | You need someone to bounce ideas off of. | 你需要别人 检测你的观点 |
[22:38] | You need a team. | 你需要一个团队 |
[22:42] | Don’t follow me. | 别跟着我 |
[22:47] | MAO inhibitor caused the fever, alcohol caused the pancreatitis, | M.A.O(单胺氧化酶)抑制剂造成发热 |
[22:51] | alcohol withdrawal caused the V-tach. | 停用酒精造成室颤 |
[22:58] | Your logic is irrefutable. | 你的推理无懈可击 |
[23:00] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[23:03] | Well, who are you gonna believe? | 哦 你会相信谁? |
[23:04] | A classic toy, or a woman who, | 一个经典玩具 还是一个没信心的女人 |
[23:06] | if she had any confidence in her ideas, | 但凡对自己有点信心 |
[23:07] | wouldn’t feel the need to distract you with a water bra? | 都不需要用水袋胸罩来转移注意力 |
[23:10] | Are you really just gonna treat the pancreatitis? | 你真的要治疗胰腺炎吗? |
[23:13] | Are you here to enable me? | 你是来给我撑腰的吗? |
[23:15] | I don’t want her to die because you’re stubborn. | 我不想让她死于你的顽固 |
[23:17] | Wow. So, you can enable and rationalize at the same time. | 哇 你可以既鼓励又理性 |
[23:20] | Guess you are still Dean of Medicine. | 看来你仍是医学院的院长 |
[23:22] | If you’re right, then this guy, | 如果你是对的 那好端端一个姑娘 |
[23:24] | who’s not an ass, who’s not a workaholic, who’s not a sociopath, | 不是工作狂 不是反社会者 |
[23:28] | has somehow missed both her depression and severe alcoholism. | 却不知什么原因吃起抗抑郁药 还酗酒 |
[23:32] | Yes. Imagine that, a couple with secrets! | 是一对保有秘密的恋人 |
[23:36] | Why would she lie? | 她为什么要撒谎? |
[23:38] | Okay, alcoholism, you don’t wanna advertise, | 好吧 酗酒 可能不想大肆宣扬 |
[23:40] | but… | 但是… |
[23:46] | If you’re right, there’d be an abnormality on the pancreas. | 如果你是对的 胰腺肯定有问题 |
[23:49] | At least do an MRI to confirm. | 最少做个核磁确诊一下 |
[24:10] | (WHISPERING IN HORROR) Oh, my God! | 哦 我的天 |
[24:16] | This guy means business. | 这个人是来真的啊 |
[24:19] | Or guys, could be multiple guys. | 或者是一群人 可能是团伙 |
[24:22] | Or gal. Who knows? | 或者是个姑娘 谁知道? |
[24:25] | All I can say is, this reeks of boldness. | 我只能说他够狠的 |
[24:29] | (ENUNCIATING) lam not hiring a team. | 我不要雇一个团队 |
[24:34] | You ever tighten a guitar string really, really slowly? | 你有没有 慢慢的给吉他紧过弦? |
[24:38] | Past the point it can handle the strain? | 当琴弦超过所能承受的张力 |
[24:41] | It makes this weird sound, | 会发出那种奇怪的声音 |
[24:45] | almost like a scream. | 就像是尖叫 |
[25:01] | WILSON: I thought this was gonna be fun. | 我以为会很有趣 |
[25:03] | I mess with you, you mess with me, | 你搞我 我搞你 |
[25:05] | eventually you give in. | 最后 你会投降 |
[25:07] | But you’ve shown a startling lack of humor, | 但 你这么没有幽默感 让我很惊讶 |
[25:11] | which got me thinking. | 让我开始思考 |
[25:12] | Oh, God. | 哦 天啊 |
[25:13] | What’s the real reason you won’t hire a team? | 你不想雇一个团队的原因 到底是什么? |
[25:16] | I told you. I don’t need a team. | 我说了 我不需要团队 |
[25:17] | Then hire three people and let them sit on their asses. | 那么雇三个人 让他们干坐着好了 |
[25:20] | That wouldn’t be right. | 这样不好 |
[25:21] | Three years ago, you hired a team. What’s changed? | 三年前 你雇了一个团队 什么改变了呢? |
[25:23] | I’ve become a man of principle. | 我变成了一个有原则的人 |
[25:25] | I’ve gotten smarter. | 我变聪明了 |
[25:27] | What answer will make Socrates shut up? | 到底怎么说才能让”苏格拉底”闭嘴呢? |
[25:29] | What’s changed is, you hired a team. You connected with a team, | 变化就是 你雇了一个团队 你和团队紧密相连 |
[25:33] | you worked with a team | 和团队一起工作 |
[25:34] | and you lost a team. | 却失去了这个团队 |
[25:37] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[25:38] | There’s no abnormalities in her pancreas. | 她的胰腺没有异常 |
[25:40] | You fall in love. You get married. | 你坠入爱河 结了婚 |
[25:42] | 50% chance it’ll end in misery. | 有一半机会 你会惨淡收场 |
[25:45] | Hiring employees can be even tougher, | 雇佣下属则更难 |
[25:47] | because you know, eventually, they’re gonna leave. | 因为你知道 他们终究是要离开的 |
[25:49] | There’s increased T2 signal on her hepatic capsule, | 她的肝包膜处 有个T2强信号 |
[25:53] | if you know what I mean. | 你若懂我意思的话 |
[25:56] | You got hurt. | 你受伤了 |
[25:58] | Get over it. | 别伤心了 |
[26:02] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, | 现在 不介意的话 |
[26:03] | my patient’s about to start bleeding out of her mouth and anus. | 我的病人的嘴巴和肛门快要出血了 |
[26:19] | Internal bleeding. | 内出血 |
[26:21] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[26:22] | Now it’s all over the place. | 现在到处是血 |
[26:24] | Why are you here? | 你来这干嘛? |
[26:26] | That’s my patient down there. | 下面可是我的病人啊 |
[26:28] | You’re here because I’m here. | 你来这儿是因为我在这儿 |
[26:32] | I am done enabling you. | 我不会再纵容你了 |
[26:35] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:44] | The alcohol didn’t cause the pancreatitis, the internal bleeding did. | 酒精没有导致胰腺炎 内出血导致了胰腺炎 |
[26:47] | The question is, what caused the internal bleeding? | 问题是 什么导致了内出血? |
[26:48] | I hate myself. | 我好恨我自己啊 |
[26:50] | You do know that the patient had a building lying on her. | 你确实知道 一栋大楼倒在病人身上了 |
[26:52] | Four days ago. | 那是四天前 |
[26:53] | Bleeding can start at any time. | 出血可能始于任何时候 |
[26:54] | She’s bleeding from five different sites. | 有五个地方出血 |
[26:56] | Do you think they synchronized their watches? | 你觉得他们对好了表 同时发作? |
[26:57] | She got Warfarin after her hip surgery. | 在整臀手术之后 她服了杀鼠灵 |
[26:59] | It’s designed to mess with bleeding patterns. | 明摆着是要出血的嘛 |
[27:02] | Fever, heart and bleeding. | 发烧 心脏问题 出血 |
[27:03] | Three problems, three completely different explanations. | 三个问题 三种完全不同的解释 |
[27:06] | She must be the unluckiest woman in the world. | 她一定是世上最倒霉的女人了 |
[27:08] | I only cling to this crazy theory | 我之所以坚持这个疯狂的想法 |
[27:10] | because it’s been proven right every step of the way. | 是因为每一步都证明是正确的 |
[27:13] | Each treatment worked. | 每一步治疗都有效 |
[27:14] | Yes. She looks perfectly healthy. | 是啊 她看上去真健康 |
[27:16] | This much bleeding is a symptom of something more. | 出血是其他病因的症状 |
[27:19] | And you need a team, | 你需要一个团队 |
[27:20] | because you’re wrong and you’re gonna kill this woman. | 因为你错了 你会害死这个女人的 |
[27:30] | If I had a team, this patient would be dead, | 如果我有团队 这个病人早就死了 |
[27:34] | because they’d be here instead of me | 因为他们会替我留守在此 |
[27:36] | and they wouldn’t notice the size of this woman’s uterus. | 他们不会注意到这个女人子宫的大小 |
[27:45] | Hi. How’s it going? | 嗨! 进行得如何? |
[27:47] | Mind if I observe? | 我来观察一下 不介意吧? |
[27:49] | Got a big room up top with a big window just for that. | 在上面安个大窗户 用意在此啊 |
[27:52] | Stop that. | 哦 停手 |
[27:55] | You wanna look at vaginae, there are websites for that. | 你想要观察阴道 网上有 |
[27:58] | You think I’m made of money? | 你觉得我钱太多了? |
[28:00] | Can you get him out of here? | 你能把他弄走吗? |
[28:02] | Enlarged uterus | 扩大的子宫 |
[28:05] | means that she was recently pregnant. | 说明她最近怀过孕 |
[28:07] | She’s a good liar, but I doubt she can hide a baby from her boyfriend. | 她是个谎话精 但也不可能背着男友藏着孩子 |
[28:15] | Scraping in the uterus indicates that she had an abortion, | 子宫刮痕说明她曾堕过胎 |
[28:19] | and nothing in her medical history. | 但是病史没写 |
[28:21] | Only one reason to hide an abortion. | 隐瞒堕胎的原因只有一个 |
[28:22] | Boyfriend wants babies, she doesn’t. | 男友想要孩子 但她不想 |
[28:25] | … | 除非那人是拿了把枪堕的胎… |
[28:28] | Stop enabling him. | 别怂恿他! |
[28:31] | It’s not the abortion, it’s what she did after. | 不是堕胎的关系 而是堕胎后的事情 |
[28:33] | The boyfriend would have noticed condoms, | 男友会留意避孕套 |
[28:34] | he would notice abstinence. | 他会留意她的节欲 |
[28:37] | He would not notice the pill, | 但他没法留意避孕药 |
[28:40] | which means I don’t need a team! | 瞧 我不需要团队! |
[28:48] | Hey, where’s your mother in common law? | 嘿 你那位未来岳母大人呢? |
[28:52] | Dr. House, this is Doug McMurtry. | House医生 这位是Doug Mcmurtry |
[28:54] | His girlfriend was working with Megan when… | 她的女友曾和Megan一起工作… |
[28:58] | She’s dead? | 她死了? |
[29:00] | She passed this morning. | 今天早上去世的 |
[29:03] | Well, then why are you still here? | 那你为啥还在这儿呢? |
[29:07] | I need the old lady’s consent to do some treatment. | 我需要老太太的同意 来做一些治疗 |
[29:10] | What’d you find out? | 你有什么发现? |
[29:12] | I wish I could tell you, but since you’re not legally related… | 我很想告诉你 但你既然不是法定亲属… |
[29:15] | What the hell did you find out? | 你到底发现了什么? |
[29:20] | Your girlfriend had an abortion. | 你的女友堕过胎 |
[29:26] | See why I didn’t tell you? | 明白我为什么不想说了吧? |
[29:30] | I’d be insane to also tell you that she’s on the pill. | 我也不该告诉你 她一直在服避孕药 |
[29:36] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没有 |
[29:37] | If they’d known she was on it, | 如果他们知道她在用药 |
[29:38] | they wouldn’t have given her a blood thinner after her hip surgery. | 他们也不会在她整臀手术之后 给她血液稀释剂 |
[29:42] | The combination caused the bleeding. | 这些综合起来导致了出血 |
[29:44] | It’s good news. It’s treatable. | 这是好消息 是可治愈的 |
[29:46] | Just give her Tamoxifen, | 给她它莫西芬就行了 (一种抗雌激素) |
[29:48] | which is normally a breast cancer… That’s not true. | – 通常用于乳癌 – 这不是真的 |
[29:50] | We wanna have kids. | 因为 我们想要孩子 |
[29:54] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[29:56] | See, I already did the blood tests. | 我已经验了血 |
[30:00] | And either she lied to you, or her blood lied to us. | 所以 要么是她对你撒谎 要么是验血结果对我们撒谎 |
[30:13] | Tell Megan I’m glad she’s gonna be okay. | 转告Megan 她能康复 我很开心 |
[30:24] | How’re you doing? | 你好吗? |
[30:27] | I got cancer. | 我得了癌症 |
[30:29] | You’re on an oncology ward. | 你在肿瘤病房 |
[30:31] | Everybody’s got cancer. | 这儿 人人有癌症 |
[30:33] | You want sympathy, you ought to try the hardly-anything- wrong-with-me ward. | 你想要人同情 你想试试”地球依旧转动”的感觉 |
[30:36] | In fact, why don’t I take you there right now? | 为何不让我现在就带你去呢? |
[30:39] | How sick are you? Can you walk? | 你的病有多重? 能走路吗? |
[30:41] | Are you a doctor? | 你是医生吗? |
[30:43] | Admitted today. | 今天入院 |
[30:44] | First day of a five-day chemo course. | 五日化疗的第一天 |
[30:46] | Yeah, you can walk. Come on, let’s go. | 是的 你能走路 来吧 我们走 |
[30:48] | Does Dr. Wilson know you’re here? | Wilson医生知道你在这吗? |
[30:51] | Well, if he didn’t, this would be really stupid. | 他若不知道 这么做就太傻了 |
[30:54] | ‘Cause then he wouldn’t know where his patient was. | 因为那样他就不知道他病人上哪去了 |
[30:56] | He might think he’d been kidnapped. Now the room upstairs is bigger, | 他会怀疑病人被绑架了 楼上的房间更大 |
[31:00] | it’s got cable, better-looking sponge bath nurses. | 还有有线电视 有漂亮护士给洗海绵浴 |
[31:04] | If you feel sick, you call me directly, not Dr. Wilson. | 如果你不舒服 可以直接呼我 别找Wilson医生了 |
[31:07] | He’s getting his last sat of hormone shots. | 他在接受最后一轮的荷尔蒙注射 (变性手术) |
[31:19] | You put her on Tamoxifen? | 你给她服它莫西芬? |
[31:21] | An anticancer drug? | 一种抗癌药? |
[31:23] | It blocks estrogen receptors. | 它阻止雌激素吸收 |
[31:24] | Does it also block breathing, and kidney function? | 它是否也抑制呼吸和肾功能? |
[31:27] | She’s crashing. | 她在崩溃 |
[31:31] | Doesn’t mean I was wrong. | 并不能说明我错了 |
[31:36] | This is Dr. Marvin. We’re bringing this patient over now. Thanks. | 我们这就把他的病人带来 谢谢 |
[31:39] | HOUSE: Anybody here a doctor? | 这里有没有人是医生? |
[31:44] | Kidney failure, spiking fever, breathing difficulties. | 肾衰竭 高烧不退 呼吸困难 |
[31:47] | Any theories? | 有什么想法没? |
[31:52] | Am I in an M. Night Shyamalan movie? | 我置身在M. Night Shyamalan的电影中吗? (好莱坞著名印度裔明星) |
[31:55] | You’re House, right? | 你是House是吧? |
[31:58] | Okay, I assume you know me | 我想你认识我是因为 |
[32:01] | because I once insulted you, your patient, or your relatives. | 我曾经欺负过你 你的病人 或是你的亲人 |
[32:04] | If that’s so, I apologize. I was drunk that day. | 如果真是这样 我道歉 我那天喝醉了 |
[32:06] | Patient initially presented with crush injuries. | 病人一开始显示挤压外伤 |
[32:09] | I know you because Dr. Cuddy issued a memo. | 我认识你 是因为Cuddy医生发了一条备忘录 |
[32:14] | Telling you to cooperate fully with me? | 告诉你要全力配合我? |
[32:17] | No. | 不是 |
[32:19] | Figured that was a long shot. | 我就知道这机会太渺茫 |
[32:21] | Anybody here not get that memo? | 这里有谁没接到这个备忘录的? |
[32:33] | Fungal infection. | 真菌感染 |
[32:37] | Don’t you have a patient? | 你不是有病人吗? |
[32:38] | She shot herself in the leg while high on meth. | 她摄取甲安菲他明 兴奋过头 朝自己腿上开了一枪 |
[32:40] | Wouldn’t hurt her to be in pain for a little while. | 让她受受苦也没什么不好 |
[32:43] | Fungal infection would be in her eyes by now. | 若是真菌感染 这会儿已经扩散到眼睛了 |
[32:45] | Haemophilus? | 嗜血杆菌 |
[32:46] | Doesn’t explain the remitting fever. | 没法解释持续高烧 |
[32:48] | You’ve heard that I’ve got a job opening, right? | 你听说…我要雇人 是不是? |
[32:52] | I just care about people. | 我只是关心人罢了 |
[32:54] | Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome. | 急性呼吸窘迫综合症 |
[32:56] | ARDS doesn’t explain anything, except the breathing. | A.R.D.S.不能解释任何问题 |
[32:58] | If you care about people, | 只能解释呼吸症状 |
[32:59] | you’re not getting the job. | 如果你充满爱心 这份工作就没什么戏 |
[33:01] | I was lying. Crush syndrome. | 我没说真话 挤压综合症 |
[33:06] | Doesn’t explain the breathing. | 无法解释呼吸症状 |
[33:08] | – What was the problem with ARDS? | 急性呼吸窘迫综合征有什么不妥? |
[33:09] | – Only explained the breathing. | 只能解释呼吸症状 |
[33:10] | – The crush syndrome? | 那挤压综合症呢? |
[33:11] | – It didn’t explain the breathing. | 无法解释呼吸症状 |
[33:14] | Are you a fan of symmetry? | 你喜欢说话工工整整的? |
[33:15] | – Sure. | 是啊 |
[33:16] | – Weird. | 有点怪 |
[33:18] | ‘Cause your eyes are lopsided, | 因为你的眼睛不太对称 |
[33:20] | and by eyes I mean breasts. | 我说的眼睛意思是指胸部 |
[33:25] | ARDS and crush syndrome, | A.R.D.S 急性呼吸窘迫综合征 |
[33:26] | both reactions to severe trauma. | 还有挤压综合症 都可能由重度创伤导致 |
[33:30] | Why can’t she have both? | 她为什么不能两样都得? |
[33:31] | Because… | 因为… |
[33:35] | Because then, there’s nothing we could do. | 那样我们就无能为力了 |
[33:40] | Boy, you remind me of someone. | 天 你让我想起了某人 |
[33:43] | Send me your résumé. | 把你的简历给我 |
[33:45] | I’ll put it on top of the pile that I’m never gonna look at. | 放在那堆我不看简历的最上面 |
[33:56] | I couldn’t leave. | 我无法离开 |
[33:59] | You don’t seem like the type of person who would give up on giving up. | 你看起来不像那种无法放弃的人 |
[34:03] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[34:05] | You loved somebody. | 你喜欢的是 |
[34:06] | Somebody who didn’t drink, wanted to have babies | 不沾酒 愿意和你生孩子的人 |
[34:09] | and wasn’t miserable. | 不是精神痛苦的那种 |
[34:11] | I know she lied, but… | 我知道她说谎了 但是… |
[34:12] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[34:14] | Why are you saying these things to him? | 为什么要和他说这些 |
[34:17] | The woman you love doesn’t exist. | 你爱的女人这世上不存在 |
[34:20] | This woman is dying. | 这个女人快要死了 |
[34:22] | She has Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome and crush syndrome. | 急性呼吸窘迫综合征 挤压综合症 |
[34:26] | Her body’s basically giving up. | 她的身体基本垮了 |
[34:27] | We can keep her on supported dialysis and hope for the best. | 我们可以给她做透析维持下去 抱最好的希望 |
[34:38] | Never mind. She has a lump in her arm. | 当我没说 手臂上有个肿块 |
[34:42] | Does that mean you’re wrong? | 是不是说你的诊断错了? |
[34:44] | Well, that’d be good news for you guys. | 错了就是好消息了 |
[34:46] | We’ll know after a biopsy. | 活检后就知道了 |
[34:54] | Which patient is that? | – 这是哪个病人的? – Megan… |
[34:57] | – Megan… – House’s patient. Yeah. | – House的病人 – 是的 |
[35:00] | – Didn’t you get my memo? | 没有收到我的通知么? |
[35:01] | – Sure. | 收到了 |
[35:02] | Got both memos. | 两个都收到了 |
[35:04] | Both. | 两个 |
[35:07] | And the second memo said to ignore the first memo. | 第二个通知说忽略第一个? |
[35:09] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[35:11] | seemed odd. | 有些奇怪 |
[35:13] | I did an MRI and… | 还通知做个核磁共振成像 |
[35:14] | Of course you did. | 你当然做了 |
[35:17] | What’d you find? | 有发现么? |
[35:18] | It’s kind of freaky. She’s got growths all over the place. | 有点可怕 长满全身了 |
[35:26] | She’s got tumors? | 肿瘤? |
[35:27] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[35:29] | The growths are eosinophilic granulomas. | 嗜酸性肉芽肿 |
[35:32] | They are usually from allergic reactions, | 通常是过敏反应引起的 |
[35:36] | so I’m putting her on steroids. | 我现在要给她用类固醇 |
[35:37] | Allergy to what? She doesn’t have allergies. | 对什么过敏? 她没有过敏症 |
[35:41] | We don’t know. | 很难讲 |
[35:42] | Unfortunately, the only drug she’s had enough of | 不幸的是 她服用的药物里 |
[35:44] | to have this kind of reaction is cephalosporin. | 只有多头孢菌素产生过敏反应 |
[35:46] | And why is that unfortunate? | 不幸的是? |
[35:48] | ‘Cause she was on it two months ago. | 因为她两个月前开始服用的 |
[35:50] | That’s what you mean, right? | 是你要说的意思么? |
[35:51] | She took it for strep throat so she can’t be allergic to it. | 是治疗链球菌性喉炎的 所以她不可能过敏 |
[35:53] | It would seem so. | 表面上是这样 |
[35:55] | What is this hospital doing to her? | 这医院到底对她做了什么? |
[35:57] | She has had three separate medical disasters, | 她得了三种不同的大病 |
[36:00] | and now she’s dying of an allergy she can’t possibly have? | 结果因为不可能的过敏 奄奄一息? |
[36:31] | Mr. Lee. I just have to check… | Lee先生 我要查一下… |
[36:34] | Sam? Are you okay? | Sam? 你还好吧? |
[36:44] | What are you doing here? | 怎么是你? |
[36:45] | I was taking a nap. | 小憩一会儿 |
[36:47] | Where’s my patient? | 我的病人哪去了? |
[36:51] | You stole my patient. | 你偷走了我的病人 |
[36:54] | You kidnapped my guitar. | 你绑票了我的吉他 |
[36:56] | Give him back. | 把他还给我 |
[36:57] | Only when you give her back. | 只有等你把她还给我 |
[36:59] | It’s a she? | 它是女的? |
[37:00] | (SCOFFS) It’s certainly not a dude. | 是哦 肯定不是个男的 |
[37:02] | It’s a guitar. You took a human being! | 这是个吉他 你偷走的是个人 |
[37:05] | Now who doesn’t have a sense of humor? | 看看谁没有幽默感了? |
[37:08] | I’m monitoring the guy remotely. | 我在远程监护这个病人 |
[37:10] | What, are you listening for the distant sound of screaming? | 做什么? 倾听远方传来的尖叫? |
[37:13] | The nurses know to call me. | 护士会叫我的 |
[37:15] | They don’t know who he is! | 她们还不知道他是谁! |
[37:17] | His name’s right there on the chart. | 名字病例报告上就写了 |
[37:18] | Now go away. I’m working. | 好了走吧 我在办正事 |
[37:20] | They give him the wrong meds, | 她们要是给错了药 |
[37:21] | who the hell knows what’s gonna happen? | 天知道会发生什么 |
[37:25] | House! House! | |
[37:29] | (SOFTLY) Bad things would happen. | 坏事难防 |
[37:35] | He’s in Room 318. | 他在318病房 |
[37:50] | What are you giving Megan? | 你要–你要给Megan用什么药? |
[37:53] | Megan? Nothing. | Megan? 没什么 |
[37:56] | Nothing? What’s going on? What’s wrong with her? | 没什么? 怎么回事? 她怎么了? |
[37:58] | Her? Nothing. | 她? 没事 |
[38:00] | Then why are you giving her drugs? | 那你为什么要给药? |
[38:02] | Just some amphetamines to wake her up. | 只是些安非他命 让她醒过来 |
[38:05] | Everything could be explained by her lying to you. | 假设她说谎了 一切都可以得到解释 |
[38:09] | The anti-depressants, the drinking, the pill, | 那些抗抑郁药 酗酒 避孕药 |
[38:12] | until now. | 到目前为止 |
[38:14] | Now she’s allergic to something the chart says she’s not allergic to. | 现在她过敏了 而病例报告上却说不会 |
[38:18] | That’s not her lying, that’s the chart lying, | 说谎的不是她 而是病例报告 |
[38:21] | which doesn’t make sense. | 这里必有蹊跷 |
[38:27] | You know Liz Masters? | 认识Liz Master么? |
[38:30] | – No. | 不认识 |
[38:30] | – Yeah, she worked with Megan. That was her boyfriend you met outside the morgue. | 你在停尸间外碰到过她的男朋友 |
[38:34] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[38:36] | This is her chart. | 这是她的病例报告 |
[38:40] | She’s on MAO inhibitors for depression. | 她在服用MAO抑制剂治疗抑郁 |
[38:42] | She’s on the pill. | 她在用避孕药 |
[38:44] | She had an abortion a month ago, | 一个月前堕胎 |
[38:46] | and she’s allergic to cephalosporin. | 对头孢菌素过敏 |
[38:48] | What’s going on here? What, are you saying this isn’t Megan? | 你说的是什么意思? 她不是Megan? |
[39:02] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[39:03] | Ben Ben? | |
[39:05] | Since when? | 什么时候不喜欢的? |
[39:06] | Since right before I began pretending I loved it. | 从一开始就是假装喜欢 |
[39:08] | She’s the same size as Megan, the same build, the same hair color. | 她的体型 身材 头发颜色都和Megan一样 |
[39:12] | They were both horribly injured, unrecognizably. | 她们都受了很重的伤 让人认不出来 |
[39:15] | EMT teams do not second-guess | 急救小组不会在事故现场再次确认 |
[39:18] | family members’ identifications at accident scenes. | 家属的指认 |
[39:21] | No. Liz died yesterday. This isn’t Liz. | 不 Liz昨天死了 她不是Liz |
[39:27] | I know Megan. | 我认得出Megan |
[39:29] | I know her hair, | 我熟悉她的头发 |
[39:31] | I know her hands, | 她的手 |
[39:33] | I know her smell. | 她的气味 哦 |
[39:39] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么? |
[39:45] | Liz… (WHISPERING) Liz. | |
[39:49] | (sesame) on, God! | 哦 上帝! |
[39:59] | Your girlfriend never lied to you. Oh, God. | 你的女朋友从未对你说谎 |
[40:54] | I did it all by myself, Mommy. | 都是我一个人完成的 妈咪 |
[40:58] | You talking to me? | 你在和我说话? |
[41:02] | Go away. | 离我远点 |
[41:11] | I did it all by myself, Mommy. | 都是我一个人完成的 妈咪 |
[41:15] | How’d you know it was me? | 你怎么知道是我的? |
[41:17] | There’s a scent given off by wounded feral cats. | 有一种受伤的野猫的气息 |
[41:20] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[41:22] | I got everything right, just treated the wrong… | 我都对了 |
[41:24] | They had a good relationship. | – 只是治错了人 – 他们的感情很好 |
[41:27] | He couldn’t even identify her. | 他都没认出来 |
[41:28] | And you were wrong about needing a team. | 关于你不需要团队 也是错的 |
[41:30] | She almost died. | 她差点死去 |
[41:32] | So, I almost need a team. | 我差点就需要团队了 |
[41:34] | You were content with your “people are idiots” theory. | 你总是一副”世人皆醉你独醒”的架势 |
[41:38] | But Cameron would never have accepted | Cameron就不会轻信 |
[41:40] | that this guy knew nothing about the love of his life. | 这个人对他的爱人一无所知 |
[41:43] | And as soon as you claimed it was multiple conditions, | 当你判断是多种病症并发 |
[41:46] | Foreman would have done anything to prove you wrong, | Foreman会尽一切可能证明你错了 |
[41:48] | and then Chase would have done anything to prove you right. | Chase会尽一切可能证明你对 |
[41:52] | Any one of them would have solved this days ago. | 有他们在 几天前就该解决了 |
[41:57] | Hire a team. | 组织团队 |
[42:00] | I don’t care how you do it. | 我不管你怎么做 |
[42:03] | Just do it. | 只要给我做 |
[42:09] | HOUSE: Sometimes I am wrong. | 有时 我会错 |
[42:13] | I have a gift for observation. | 我有观察的天分 |
[42:17] | For reading people and situations, | 在不同环境下审视人心 |
[42:19] | but sometimes I am wrong. | 但有时候 我会犯错 |
[42:22] | This will be the longest job interview of your life. | 这将是你经历最长的一个面试 |
[42:25] | I will test you in ways that you will often consider | 我会用各种方法 在你们看来 |
[42:29] | unfair, demeaning and illegal. | 不公平的 苛刻的 违法的办法 来考验你们 |
[42:33] | And you’ll often be right. | 而且你们的看法没错 |
[42:35] | Look to your left. | 看看你左边 |
[42:38] | Now look to your right. | 看看你的右边 |
[42:41] | By the end of six weeks, one of you will be gone, | 6周以后 你们中有人将会出局 |
[42:47] | as will 28 more of you. | 还有28个人也是这个下场 |
[42:51] | Wear a cup. | 准备受死吧 |