时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Grandma’s got some cash. | 奶奶那还有些钱 |
[00:09] | We could steal that. | 我们可以偷她的 |
[00:11] | What kind of creep are you? | 你个没良心的 |
[00:13] | We steal from strangers. | 只能偷外人的钱 |
[00:16] | Hey, Grandma’s not gonna call the cops. | 可奶奶不会报警 |
[00:18] | Look. | 听好了 要么上这条路 |
[00:20] | Either you start doing this, or you get a job. | 要么去找工作 |
[00:26] | That guy. | 就他了 |
[00:29] | You’re gonna remember that guy for the rest of your life. | 你后半辈子都不会忘掉这家伙了 |
[00:43] | Hey. How you doing? | 我说 你怎么样? |
[00:49] | I said… Hey, give me all your cash! | 说你呢 把钱都掏出来 |
[00:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[00:56] | You want to buy yourself a pretty dress, you little bitch? | 没钱买裙子了?小不要脸的? |
[01:00] | – He ain’t kidding, man. | 谁跟你开玩笑了 |
[01:01] | – Where’s your wallet? | 钱包呢? |
[01:03] | On your sister’s nightstand. | 在你妹妹床头柜里 |
[01:05] | I forgot it after I paid her. | 我睡完她付完钱就忘拿了 |
[01:08] | – Whoa, Tony… – You want to die tonight? | -天啊 Tony! -你活得不耐烦了? |
[01:09] | I said where’s your wallet? | 再问一遍:钱包呢? |
[01:15] | I think he’s sick. Maybe you shouldn’t. | 我看他是病了 别逼他了 |
[01:17] | He’s faking. | 丫装蒜呢 |
[01:18] | Look, go in his pockets. Grab his wallet. | 翻他衣袋 找钱包 |
[01:27] | Good. Let’s go. | 好了 快溜 |
[01:31] | You all right, man? | 你没事吧?伙计? |
[01:33] | He’s fine. He’s faking it. | 一看就是装的 |
[01:41] | Yeah, I need an ambulance | 喂 我要救护车 |
[01:42] | at Maple and Fourth. | 枫树街和第四大道的十字路口 |
[01:44] | There’s a really sick guy. I think he got mugged. | 有个人病得不轻 可能是被人袭击了 |
[01:47] | – What? – Are you happy? Let’s go! | 你还有闲心助人为乐? 还不快走 |
[02:26] | Today, we’re hunting for | 今天我们要猎杀的 |
[02:28] | the cat burglar of diseases. | 是传播疾病的夜间大盗 |
[02:31] | Causes a healthy man’s lungs to fail, | 让一个健康男人肺部衰竭 |
[02:33] | but leaves no fingerprints. | 却没留下蛛丝马迹 |
[02:34] | Respiratory distress, could be asthma. | 呼吸困难可能是哮喘所致 |
[02:36] | No hyperinflation on the x-ray. | X光透视没有发现肺过度膨胀体征 |
[02:38] | Food allergy. Could have eaten shellfish or peanuts. | 可能由于食用贝类或花生 |
[02:40] | No hives. No erythema on the skin. | 皮肤上没有疹子 也没有红斑 |
[02:42] | Pulmonary embolism. | 肺部栓塞 |
[02:44] | Embolisms don’t magically dissolve. | 栓塞不会莫名其妙的自行消散 |
[02:47] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛? |
[02:48] | Laryngospasm.. | 喉痉挛 |
[02:50] | Frosty fall air hits his vocal cords, | 冷空气刺激声带 |
[02:51] | they spasm shut, | 使其痉挛闭锁 |
[02:53] | choke him out. | 从而阻塞了呼吸 |
[03:01] | You didn’t tell him I was coming back? | 你没跟他说我回来的事? |
[03:02] | She did. I said no. | 她说了 我否决了 |
[03:04] | When your extended job interview slash reality TV show | 当你这真人秀式的面试 |
[03:07] | killed a patient, you lost your veto power. | 害死一名病人之后 你便失去了否决权 |
[03:10] | Everybody, this is Dr. Foreman. He will… | 各位 这是Foreman医生 |
[03:12] | Does this mean there’s one less slot for us? | -他… -莫非我们的名额会因此再少一个? |
[03:18] | It’s still Dr. House’s department. | 这仍是House医生的部门 |
[03:21] | He decides who stays, who goes… | 由他来决定谁留下 谁离开 |
[03:23] | Foreman goes. | Foreman走! |
[03:24] | But Dr. Foreman will be my eyes and ears. | 但Foreman医生要留下 做我的耳目 |
[03:28] | You do nothing without his knowledge. | 做任何事情 都要先向他汇报 |
[03:33] | Oh! Just in case I need them where exactly will Dr. Foreman | 呃 请问Foreman医生准备把我的球藏在哪儿? |
[03:35] | be keeping my balls? | 我怕万一想玩了却找不到它们 |
[03:42] | If you wanna keep your jobs, that never happened. | 若想保住工作 就别学这一套 |
[03:44] | The only way to get the cat burglar | 想要擒住那夜间大盗 |
[03:46] | is to catch him in the act. | 就要抓现行 |
[03:47] | Give the patient a methacholine challenge. | 给他做支气管乙酰甲胆碱激发试验 |
[03:49] | See if it sets off laryngospasm. | 看是否会引发喉痉挛 |
[03:51] | You want us to stop his breathing? | 要我们故意让他无法呼吸? |
[03:52] | Well, only until you can figure out why. After that, it would be irresponsible. | 找到病因立刻停止 再继续你就得担责任了 |
[04:01] | You and I should talk. | 咱俩得谈谈 |
[04:04] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 她没必要当着大家的面那样 |
[04:08] | She had to establish her dominance in front of them. | 她想在群众中间树立威信 |
[04:10] | Limit my power. | 限我的权 |
[04:11] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[04:13] | Well, that’s not the never-say-never Dr. Foreman I know. | 这话可不像我记忆中 那个不服软的Foreman说的 |
[04:17] | There’s lots we can do. | 办法可有的是 |
[04:21] | That’s true. | 我信 |
[04:23] | Until you quit. Again. | 直到你再次辞职 |
[04:25] | So, why don’t we just skip the middleman? | 所以我们干嘛不省些事呢? |
[04:27] | I’m not quitting. | 我不会辞职 |
[04:28] | My God. Not everything’s about you and your little job | 上帝 你以为我是针对你 你的工作 |
[04:31] | and your little world. | 还有你那小得可怜的世界? |
[04:33] | This is about restoring order in the universe. | 这是重建宇宙秩序 |
[04:35] | I’m not quitting. | 我不会辞职 |
[04:37] | You’re gonna be miserable. | 那可有的你郁闷了 |
[04:39] | I already am miserable. | 我已经很郁闷了 |
[04:49] | Cuddy obviously thinks we’re idiots. | Cuddy显然拿我们当蠢蛋 |
[04:51] | She’s not gonna let House hire any one of us. | 她不会让House雇我们任何人 |
[04:52] | Tidal volume’s holding at 1.2 liters. | 潮气量维持在1.2公升 |
[04:55] | Increase the dose. | 提高剂量 |
[04:56] | So, which master do we serve? | 我们的顶头上司到底是谁? |
[04:57] | Whose ass do we have to kiss to get this job? | 为了保住工作 我们得讨谁欢心? |
[04:59] | You really want this job so bad? | 你真这么想要这份工作? |
[05:02] | How about you try doing this job? | 先把手上的活干好如何? |
[05:03] | Double the dose to 16 milligrams per milliliter. | 把剂量提高到每毫升16毫克 |
[05:08] | My foot’s tingling. | 我的脚麻了 |
[05:10] | Is that normal? | 是正常现象吗? |
[05:11] | No. What exactly does it… | 不是 说详细点 是什么… |
[05:13] | And my stomach’s killing me. | 我的肚子也很疼 |
[05:16] | Could this test cause that stuff? | 会不会是检测造成的? |
[05:18] | No. | 不是 |
[05:23] | Test was a bust. | 检测失败了 |
[05:24] | Amber has moved down to even money. | Amber的赔率降低为一赔一 |
[05:26] | We found two new symptoms. | 发现两个新症状 |
[05:28] | Yep. Back to two to one. | 哦 那就恢复二赔一 |
[05:32] | – House’s? – To get fired. | -House的? -被解雇的 |
[05:35] | You can bet against yourself. | 你可以买自己的注 |
[05:37] | Lovely parting gift. | 就当大家凑钱欢送你 |
[05:39] | – What’s the limit? – Isn’t one. | -最多能押多少? -上不封顶 |
[05:41] | Five hundred on Kutner. | 500赌Kutner |
[05:41] | A thousand on Amber. | 哈 1000赌Amber |
[05:50] | How do we connect abdominal pain | 我们如何将腹部疼痛 |
[05:53] | and numbness in the extremities | 和肢端麻木 |
[05:54] | with respiratory collapse? | 和呼吸困难联系起来呢? |
[05:56] | Dissecting aortic aneurysm. | 主动脉夹层动脉瘤 |
[05:58] | Doesn’t cover all three. What else? | 无法全部解释全部三者 还有么? |
[06:02] | Carry on. He’s the boss. | 继续 他是老大 |
[06:10] | What about a spinal cord lesion? | 会不会是脊髓损伤? |
[06:12] | Would have to be in the brain stem. | 那只能是在脑干 |
[06:14] | It still doesn’t explain the lungs. | 仍然跟肺没什么关系 |
[06:15] | Weird, though. | 真是怪哉… |
[06:17] | That he’s the boss. | 他竟在这儿充老大 |
[06:18] | Didn’t he quit recently? Was it a money issue? | 他不是早辞职了么? |
[06:23] | No, that wasn’t it. It was something else. | 不 不是 是其它原因 |
[06:27] | Was it bling account? | 为了攒臭美打扮的钱? |
[06:29] | Med plan didn’t cover tattoo removal? | 去除纹身的钱不能由医保报销? |
[06:31] | We have to unify these symptoms. | 我们得把这些症状统一起来 |
[06:33] | I remember. | 哦 想起来了 |
[06:35] | You didn’t want to turn into me. Right? | 你不想变成我 对吧? |
[06:37] | You didn’t want to become evil. | 你不想变得邪恶 |
[06:39] | Can we stick to the medicine, here? | 我们能专心讨论病情么? |
[06:41] | Absolutely. I’m just flattered. | 当然 我只是受宠若惊 |
[06:43] | In a few short weeks, | 短短几个礼拜 |
[06:45] | seems like I’ve just turned towards the light. | 看来我已经弃暗投明了 |
[06:48] | Either that, or you sold your soul. | 要不就是你自甘堕落 |
[06:50] | Multiple marantic emboli could… | 多处虚弱性栓塞… |
[06:52] | Did you get a raise? | 如果工资涨了 |
[06:53] | Because then you’re a whore. | 那就是卖身为奴了 |
[06:56] | Or didn’t you? Because then, you’re a stupid whore. | 那简直是被卖了还帮人点钱 要是没涨 |
[06:59] | Patient just crashed. | 病人刚刚昏厥了 |
[07:04] | Can they go, boss? | 他们能走了么?老大? |
[07:14] | – You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:15] | – But? No but. | -只是? -没有只是 |
[07:17] | You’re right about all of it. | 你说得都对 |
[07:19] | Then, I’ll see you at the reunion. | 那咱就等老同事聚会时再见吧 |
[07:21] | Seems I didn’t get out of here soon enough. | 看来我是该早点离开这里的 |
[07:24] | The world thinks I’ve been corrupted, | 全世界都认定我被带坏了 |
[07:26] | so no one will hire me. | 没人愿意用我 |
[07:28] | I hate being here. | 我很讨厌这里 |
[07:30] | I’d love to quit, but I can’t. | 我很想辞职 但我无处可去 |
[07:50] | Means this is our chance to prove laryngospasm. | 也就意味着 有机会证明是喉痉挛了 |
[07:52] | – We need to tube him and bag him. | 得给他插管 上呼吸袋 |
[07:53] | – We will. Right after we… | 会的 但要先确认… |
[07:54] | If we just let him die, it doesn’t matter what he has. | 如果人死了 病因就没用了 |
[07:56] | Brennan, tilt his head back so I can get a straight shot. | 好了 把他头掰过去 我好直接插入 |
[07:57] | AMBER: Okay. While you’re killing him, | 好吧 在你们弄死他的时候 |
[07:58] | I’ll get the intubation kit. | 我去拿插管抢救包 |
[08:05] | I decided you’re right. | 我姑且认为你是对的 |
[08:07] | You’re obviously in an impossible position. | 显然你已是四面楚歌 |
[08:09] | There’s no point in me humiliating you. | 我羞辱你也没什么意义 |
[08:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[08:12] | So, I’m gonna humiliate Cuddy. Until she fires you. | 我们一起去羞辱Cuddy吧 直到她解雇你 |
[08:15] | Guy’s faking. It’s Munchausen’s. | 这家伙是装的 是闵希豪生佯病综合征 |
[08:18] | You notice the EMT run sheet? | 看了急诊科接诊记录没有? |
[08:20] | Paramedic who brought him in is also | 送他过来的院前急救人员 |
[08:21] | named Martin Harris. | 名字也叫Martin Harris |
[08:28] | If the name was Attila Von Wienerschnitzel, | 若他名叫: 匈奴王·冯·瓦纳施尼茨 的话 |
[08:30] | I’d say you might be onto something. | 我才会相信你有点靠谱 |
[08:31] | Look, room 406, abdominal pain, | 看这个 “406房间 腹部疼痛” |
[08:34] | room 403, left-sided numbness, | “403房间 左半身麻木” |
[08:35] | 402, syncope. | “402房间 晕厥” |
[08:39] | He’s copying his neighbors’ symptoms. | 他在模仿其他病人的症状 |
[08:48] | … | 而不是因为你死鸭子嘴硬 |
[08:49] | Munchausen’s patients create symptoms, not names. | 佯病综合征患者会模仿症状 但不模仿名字 |
[08:51] | Munchausen’s patients have medical histories they don’t want us reading. | 佯病综合征患者 也有不愿我们看到的病史 |
[08:55] | TAUB: No laryngeal spasm. | 没有喉痉挛 |
[08:57] | Breathing’s resumed normal rate, without intubation. | 呼吸频率也恢复了 连管都没插 |
[08:59] | You see? Nothing’s wrong with him. | 看到没 什么事都没有 |
[09:01] | He’s in a lab coat. | 他穿着白大褂呢 |
[09:04] | Munchausens pretend to be patients, not doctors. | 佯病综合征患者只扮病人 不扮医生 |
[09:09] | He’s got Mirror Syndrome. | 他得的是镜像综合征 |
[09:11] | Giovannini’s? | 镜像模仿? |
[09:13] | Do you know another Mirror Syndrome? | 你听说过其它的镜像综合征吗? |
[09:16] | Brain’s got no idea who he is, | 他的大脑不知自己是谁 |
[09:18] | where he is, what he is, | 在哪里 干什么的 |
[09:20] | so it fills the holes with whatever dirt’s lying around. | 但不管在周围见到什么 都会拿来填补空白 |
[09:22] | He reads a name tag, he’s got a name. | 看到名字 就有了名字 |
[09:25] | Sees a doctor, he’s got a job. | 看到医生 就有了职业 |
[09:26] | Sees symptoms, he’s got a problem. | 看到症状 就有了症状 |
[09:28] | FOREMAN: My explanation’s simpler. | 我的解释更简单 |
[09:30] | Well, if it’s simple, | 若想简单 |
[09:31] | then we discharge the nutbar, | 让这呆瓜出院便是 |
[09:32] | but if it’s complicated, | 若是复杂些 |
[09:33] | then the nutbar has got brain damage. | 那就是这呆瓜大脑有损伤 |
[09:36] | So, we let him jerk them around for a few days till we’re sure? | 这么说 就要这家伙继续诈唬我们几天 直到搞清原因? |
[09:39] | No. We let him jerk you around. | 不 我们要让他诈唬你 |
[09:43] | There’s a faster way. | 其实有更快的办法 |
[09:49] | Mind if we play through? | 不介意我们来凑热闹吧? |
[09:51] | Sure. What could possibly go wrong? | 哪里 这种地方能出什么闪失 |
[09:55] | What’s going on here, Martin? | 这里是在干嘛? Martin? |
[09:59] | – Operation? | 做手术? |
[10:00] | – House? Who is this guy? | House 这家伙是谁? |
[10:02] | HOUSE: Excellent question. | 问得好 |
[10:04] | Who are you, Martin? | 你是谁? Martin? |
[10:10] | He just likes to watch | 只是来看热闹的 呵 |
[10:11] | and do stuff. | 继续啊 |
[10:14] | WILSON: Number 10 scalpel for initial incision. | 10号刀 做初步切口 |
[10:20] | Glad you’re here, House. | 有你在真是一大乐事 House |
[10:21] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[10:26] | Stop worrying about the power play. | 不要为权力游戏忧心忡忡了 |
[10:29] | Was that it? | 就这个? |
[10:30] | I think you can go a lot deeper, here. | 以为在这儿你更能”剖析”人呢 |
[10:33] | I mean, why am I so obsessed by all of this? | 我是说 我为何会被这些困扰呢 |
[10:36] | You’re threatened by Foreman | Foreman让你不安 |
[10:37] | and feel the need to impress Cuddy. | 于是你感到有必要得到Cuddy的认可 |
[10:38] | The only thing that’s relevant is Foreman is a good doctor. | 但重要的是 Foreman是个出色的医生 |
[10:41] | He can help you. | 他能帮你 给你指路 |
[10:43] | – Good idea. I’ll have him sort my mail. | 好主意 我就让他帮我分信件吧 |
[10:47] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[10:49] | Deflect. | 杀鸡儆猴嘛 |
[10:52] | Who is this guy? | 他到底干嘛的? |
[10:54] | I think we just found out. | 我想答案刚刚出来了 |
[10:56] | It’s all about Cuddy. | 关键在Cuddy |
[10:58] | You’ve got to be the alpha dog. | 得做她手下爱将 |
[11:01] | You can almost smell the pheromones now, huh? | 都闻得到荷尔蒙的气味了 哈? (第一个被模仿者:小W) |
[11:03] | I like him. | 我欣赏他 |
[11:16] | House, what is going on? Ow! | House 到底怎么回事? |
[11:26] | Your blood’s turned to sludge. | 你的血开始凝固了 |
[11:28] | If we don’t heat you up, you’re gonna die. | 不给你暖暖身子 你就完了 |
[11:31] | Can’t fake that! | 这可不是装的 |
[11:38] | Mirror Syndrome patients have no agenda, | 镜像综合症患者并不懂勾心斗角 |
[11:40] | no ax to grind. | 心思直来直去 |
[11:42] | They can read you because they have to. | 他们模仿别人 是因为别无选择 |
[11:43] | Moods, attitudes, everything. | 情绪 态度 所有一切 |
[11:45] | They’re like mind readers. | 他们就像会读心术 |
[11:47] | Except they can read your mind. | 只是不能真的”读心”而已 |
[11:51] | His hand wasn’t black when he came in. | 他入院时 手还没变黑 |
[11:53] | The operating room was sterile. | 手术室是无菌环境 |
[11:54] | Only thing different was the temperature. | 唯一不同的便是温度 |
[11:55] | Cold agglutinins means… | 低温凝集素意味着…… |
[11:57] | It’s gotta be some kind of infection. | 应该是某种感染 |
[11:58] | No fever, so it’s gotta be a tiny infection, hard to find. | 没有高烧 因此肯定是小规模感染 很难查明 |
[12:01] | And you better find it fast. | 最好赶快查明 |
[12:02] | This guy feels another cool breeze, his blood turns to slop and he drops. | 这家伙再多吸一口冷气 我们就得先给他解冻再做尸检了 |
[12:07] | I need three ways to pinpoint infection. | 我需要三种方法来查明感染 |
[12:09] | Blood cultures. | 血培养 |
[12:11] | Blood’s clumpy. Nothing you can do with it. | 血液都快凝固了 无从下手的 |
[12:12] | Unless we soak him in warm water before we draw it. | 我们可以先把他浸在温水里 然后抽血 |
[12:15] | Good. What else? | 好主意 其它的呢? |
[12:16] | Ultrasound his abdomen. Look for an abscess. | 腹部超声波 寻找脓肿 |
[12:21] | I have a regrettable announcement. | 告诉大家一个不幸的消息 |
[12:23] | Kitchen has just learned | 后厨刚刚发现 |
[12:25] | that our annual shipment of mayonnaise was improperly stored, | 他们的蛋黄酱在储藏上稍微有点问题 |
[12:27] | so anybody who ate, well, the food | 所以 凡是…动了刀叉的 |
[12:30] | should head across the lobby to the clinic right away. | 建议你们立刻穿过大厅 前往门诊室 |
[12:33] | Ask for Dr. Cuddy. | 记住:找Cuddy医生 |
[12:36] | You’re not punishing Cuddy. | 你这不是找Cuddy的麻烦 |
[12:37] | You’re punishing every doctor in the building. | 你给全大楼的医生都找了麻烦 |
[12:38] | It’s her building. Her doctors. | 她的大楼 她的医生 |
[12:40] | Still need one more. | 还有个办法呢 |
[12:41] | Well, we need to find out his history. | 我们得查他的背景 |
[12:42] | Where he’s been, what he’s done. | 他去过哪儿 干过什么 |
[12:44] | Yeah. He has no memory, but his bio’s tattooed to his rear? | 他连记忆都没有 难不成在屁股上纹着自传? |
[12:47] | The mayo is fine. You can stay where you are. | 蛋黄酱没坏 大家回到座位上去 |
[12:49] | I’m a doctor. | 我是个医生 |
[12:50] | Mail order. I’ve seen the diploma. There’s two N’s in University. | 远程教育的 我看过他的文凭 两个野鸡大学的落款呢 |
[12:56] | Big Love was right. History is the key. | 大爱说得对 背景是关键 |
[12:58] | No ID, no wallet, | 没身份证 没钱包 |
[12:59] | no missing person’s report filed for 100 miles… | 方圆百里内也没个寻人启事 |
[13:03] | The key is the key. | 一把钥匙开一把锁 |
[13:04] | He had car keys in his pocket when he was admitted. | 他入院时 衣袋里有车钥匙 |
[13:07] | Keep him in the isolation room | 把他关在隔离室里 |
[13:08] | so he doesn’t pick up Extreme Bitch Syndrome from one of the nurses. | 可别让他从某个 护士身上染上什么婆婆妈妈综合症 |
[13:11] | Run the ultrasound and the blood cultures. | 去做超声检测和血培养 |
[13:13] | The cultures were my idea. | 血培养的主意是我想的 |
[13:14] | No one’s keeping score. | 又没说要计分 |
[13:16] | You’re losing. | 你快完了 |
[13:18] | Search the street where he was mugged. Find the car and the registration. | 把大街小巷都搜个遍 直到找到他的车和驾照 |
[13:21] | There could be thousands of cars. | 可能会有上千辆车呢 |
[13:23] | Hey, why do I get this assignment? | 为什么这活留给我? |
[13:24] | Because, if you deal with the patient, | 因为 若是让你跟病人打交道 |
[13:26] | he’s gonna wind up singing Osmond songs | 他准会抽疯似的大唱圣歌 |
[13:28] | and proposing to five nurses at once. | 并一口气向5个护士求婚 |
[13:29] | I’ll go with Cole. | 我陪Cole一起去 |
[13:31] | Ooh! We have a love connection. | 喔 情意绵绵啊 |
[13:38] | Make a fist. | 握拳 |
[13:40] | Little pinch. | 会有点疼 |
[13:43] | Wow. That’s a strong pinch. | 哇 这可不是”有点”疼 |
[13:45] | This thing works. You’re lucky you’ve got me. | 开始见效了 好在你碰到的是我 |
[13:49] | My colleague wanted to cook you in boiling water. | 我的同事可是想把你放锅里煮了 |
[13:56] | That’s right, baby. | 好样的 宝贝 |
[13:58] | My blood’s that good. | 我的血真不错啊 |
[14:04] | That’s supposed to be me, right? | 开始模仿我了? |
[14:06] | No. That’s me. I’m always right. | 不 这是我 我总是对的 |
[14:08] | Gotta be. | 必然如此 |
[14:13] | … | 否则 你便一无是处了 |
[14:20] | Infections can hide deep beneath the skin. | 感染可能藏得很深 |
[14:24] | This will find them. | 用这个可以找到 |
[14:26] | Who was that last doctor? | 刚才那位医生是谁? |
[14:29] | Dr. Amber Volakis. | Amber Volakis医生 |
[14:32] | Don’t really need her name. | 我可不是问她的名字 |
[14:38] | Wait. | 等等 你什么意思… |
[14:40] | You saying that you… | 你是说… |
[14:42] | I want her? | 我喜欢她? |
[14:45] | Don’t know what you want. Don’t care what you want. | 我不知道 也不关心 |
[14:48] | I’m married. | 我可有家室 |
[14:49] | So am I. | 我也有 |
[14:51] | Even if I wasn’t, | 就算我是单身 |
[14:52] | she’s a little too aggressive for me. | 她对我来说也太…好胜了 |
[14:57] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[14:58] | Aggressive is never a bad thing. | 好胜什么时候成了贬义词了 |
[15:04] | Yeah. True. | 嗯 那倒是 |
[15:13] | I’m done. | 做完了 |
[15:16] | You Okay? | -你没事吧? -是的 |
[15:22] | You can clean yourself up. | 你自己…擦干净吧 |
[15:27] | HOUSE: Lesion on the liver. | 肝脏有损伤 |
[15:29] | – Cystic or solid? – Solid. | 囊性还是实性? |
[15:33] | Yes. I needed a smug oncologist to… | 对 我就需要个 洋洋自得的肿瘤学家 |
[15:35] | An authoritative oncologist. | 是”权威的”肿瘤学家 |
[15:37] | I hate you. Tell me why. | 我讨厌你 告诉我原因 |
[15:39] | I’ve been scanning literature. | 我查了些相关文献 |
[15:40] | Very interesting study in Sweden. | 瑞士一项有趣的研究表明 |
[15:42] | Apparently, Giovannini’s patients mimic whoever they think’s in charge. | 镜像综合征的病人往往 模仿他们认为位于主导地位的人 |
[15:46] | Any country with that low an age of consent | 在这个开始性生活的年龄如此小 |
[15:48] | and that high a rate of suicide isn’t thinking straight. | 自杀率却如此高的国家里 人们说话都如此拐弯抹角 |
[15:51] | I am in charge of our relationship. | 在你我的关系中 我是主导 |
[15:54] | It was a surgery. You were the surgeon. | 你”主刀”而已 那是个手术 |
[15:55] | In that setting… | 那种场合下… |
[15:56] | You would pick up my laundry if I asked you to. | 若我要你帮我取洗净的衣服 你都会去的 |
[15:59] | Go ahead. Ask. | 好啊 你试试看 |
[16:00] | I wouldn’t do that to you. | 噢 我怎么忍心 |
[16:16] | I want all my personal private doctors back right now! | 我要调回我所有的私人助理 |
[16:22] | is dealing with the Great Mayonnaise Panic of 2007. | 正在应对”2007年蛋黄酱大恐慌事件” |
[16:26] | Frankly, I’m worried it might spread to other continents. | 说实话 我真担心病情会蔓延到其他大陆 |
[16:35] | Lesion on the liver. Possibility. | 肝脏有损伤 可能会是… |
[16:38] | Why are you doing a pelvic for food poisoning? | 食物中毒有必要检查下体么? |
[16:40] | She said her hoo-hoo burned. | 她说她下面烧得慌 |
[16:47] | Lesion on the liver. Ideas? | 肝脏损伤 |
[16:48] | Start with a biopsy to rule out cancer. | -有什么想法? -做活检 排除癌症 |
[16:50] | KUTNER: Could be an abscess. | 也有可能是脓肿 |
[16:52] | Needle works for that, too. | 那也得做活检 |
[16:53] | Well, unless it’s a vascular hemangioma. | 要是血管瘤怎么办 |
[16:55] | Aspirate that, and he’ll bleed out, we’ll kill him. | 从那上面抽吸组织会造成大出血 要出人命的 |
[16:57] | If he bleeds out, we know what he had. | 要是真大出血 不就知道他的病因了么 |
[17:00] | Had? | 生前的吧? |
[17:02] | Two diagnoses out of three, he lives. | 按诊断做 他有三分之二的可能活下来 |
[17:03] | We do nothing, three out of three he dies. | 什么都不做 百分之百死定了 |
[17:05] | Go stick his liver. | 取肝脏切片 |
[17:06] | TAUB: Where’s Foreman? We should… | Foreman呢?我们应该… |
[17:08] | You need him to draft your letter of resignation? | 你想让他帮你写辞职信么? |
[17:10] | You risking our patient’s life to get back at Cuddy? | 你又要拿病人的生命冒险 来对付Cuddy了? |
[17:12] | What? No. That would be childish. | 啥?才不是 那也太孩子气了 |
[17:14] | This is what I’m doing to get back at Cuddy. | 这才是我要拿来对付Cuddy的 |
[17:17] | Who here doesn’t have any health insurance? | 这里谁没有健康保险? |
[17:21] | Michael Moore was right. | 看来<医疗黑幕>里没说谎 |
[17:22] | MRIs, PET scans, neuropsych tests, | 核磁共振 正电子发射扫描 神经性心理测试 |
[17:25] | private rooms for all these patients. | 给每人配一间私人病房 |
[17:27] | Fight the power! | 不畏强权! |
[17:33] | Sorry. I missed. | 抱歉 没有命中 |
[17:36] | I have to reposition the needle. | 我得重新插入一次 |
[17:39] | You’re gonna feel another pinch. | 可能还会疼一下 |
[17:43] | You still with me? | 你在听么? |
[17:45] | I’m here. | 在听 |
[17:47] | You feeling faint? | 你觉得有些晕? |
[17:48] | No. | 没 |
[17:49] | What’s wrong? | 那是怎么了? |
[17:51] | It’s personal. | 私人问题 |
[17:53] | You got personal problems? | 你也有私人问题? |
[17:54] | You got no memory. | 你连记忆都没有 |
[17:56] | I’m in a hospital. | 我呆在医院里 |
[17:58] | I don’t want to be in a hospital. | 但我不想呆在医院里 |
[18:06] | You’re sick, so… | 你病了 所以… |
[18:08] | I’m bored. | 我烦透了 |
[18:14] | You ask what’s wrong, then you ignore the answer. | 是你非要问原因 却不在乎答案 |
[18:17] | Just go on with what you’re doing. | 只是继续手头的事 |
[18:21] | You think everything’s okay | 你认为一切都不算问题 |
[18:23] | as long as you don’t think about it, | 只要不去想它 |
[18:25] | don’t deal with it. | 只要不去和它打交道 |
[18:30] | Is that blood? | 那是血么? |
[18:32] | I think it’s pus from a fungus. | 我想是真菌造成的脓 |
[18:34] | I have fungus in me? | 我体内有真菌? |
[18:36] | If you’ve been in the tropics in the last few months. | 要是你这几个月去过热带 就有可能 |
[18:39] | I saw this in tsunami survivors. | 我在海啸幸存者身上也发现过 |
[18:42] | Their skin grafts would ooze black pus sometimes weeks later. | 他们的皮肤移植 有时会在几周后渗出黑脓 |
[18:45] | Traced the fungus back to the sand in the tsunami tides. | 经调查发现 真菌来自海啸的泥沙中 |
[18:49] | That’s so cool. | 有一套哈! |
[18:55] | BRENNAN: I think the black pus is fungal. | 我想黑脓是真菌造成的 |
[18:59] | That’s what’s driving his memory loss. | 造成他的失忆 |
[19:01] | Amber’s putting him on amphotericin. | Amber在给他用两性霉素 |
[19:03] | It will cure him. | 会治好他的 |
[19:05] | This makes no sense. | 这说不通的 |
[19:06] | I’m doing blood tests to be sure, | 我在做验血进行确认 |
[19:09] | but the sooner we get him on… | 但我们越早给他… |
[19:10] | I’m not talking about the infection. | 我指的不是感染 |
[19:12] | I’m talking about you letting Tonya Harding administer the treatment. | 我是说你居然 把治疗的事交给那孙二娘去做 |
[19:17] | – I’m out of the game. – Why? | 我决定退出了 |
[19:21] | Said I didn’t want to be here, | 说我不想呆在这儿 |
[19:22] | wanted to be back in the third world… | 想回到第三世界去 |
[19:24] | And you realized I’m right just now? | 你刚意识到我说得对? |
[19:26] | I got a confirmation. | 病人给了我认可 |
[19:28] | The patient’s nuts. | 那病人脑子有问题 |
[19:30] | The patient’s unbiased. | 病人是…没有偏见的 |
[19:33] | – The patient has no ax to grind. | 他心直口快 直来直去 |
[19:35] | – The patient is nuts. | 他脑子有问题 |
[19:37] | I miss my old life. | 我怀念旧时的生活 |
[19:39] | Helping people who barely have clean water, | 帮助那些连纯净水都喝不上的人 |
[19:41] | let alone the kind of medicines we waste by the SUV-load. | 用在这里被弃若敝履的药物去救死扶伤 |
[19:43] | You’re nuts. | 是你脑子有问题 |
[19:45] | You’re gonna be miserable | 你会很痛苦的 |
[19:46] | at home, at work, somewhere. | 在家里 在单位 哪儿都一样 |
[19:48] | The goal in life is not to eliminate misery. | 生命的目标不在于消灭不幸 |
[19:51] | It’s to keep misery to the minimum. | 而是把不幸降低到最少 |
[19:53] | Now, that’s inspiring. | 哦 这真令人振奋 |
[19:56] | You said you came back to get married. | 你说你是回来结婚的 |
[19:58] | What does your fiancée do? | 你未婚妻是做什么的? |
[19:59] | She’s a court reporter. | 法庭速记员 |
[20:01] | Uh-huh. Well, | 好啊 我敢肯定 |
[20:02] | I’m sure Thailand will have courts any day, now. | 泰国总有一天也会有法庭的 |
[20:07] | Someone’s gonna be miserable sometime. | 人总会有痛苦的时候 |
[20:09] | Accept it. | 面对现实就好 |
[20:10] | That’s how I stay so happy. | 我就是这样保持快乐的 |
[20:14] | Why do you care if I stay? | 你为何这么在乎我留下来? |
[20:16] | You’re good. | 你很出色 |
[20:18] | Don’t screw it up just because you’re miserable. | 不会因为自己的痛苦而把事情搞砸 |
[20:25] | I’m gonna | 我会… |
[20:27] | stay until the patient’s cured, | 留下来 直到病人痊愈 |
[20:31] | which should be in about an hour. | 想必不会超过一小时吧 |
[20:40] | – You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[20:41] | – Not okay. | 不好 |
[20:42] | Which one of us is he mirroring? | 他现在是在模仿谁? |
[20:44] | Well, if it was you, he’d be inflicting pain on someone else, so… | 若是你的话 他应该在 忙于给别人制造痛苦 因此… |
[20:49] | I’d say he’s mimicking whichever one of us happens to be dying. | 要是他在模仿我们 那我们里就有一个要活不长了 |
[20:57] | KUTNER:The heating blanket wasn’t keeping him warm enough. | 加热毯已经让他暖不过来了 |
[20:59] | Ordered a whirlpool, got his blood flowing. | 只好给他进行漩涡浴 好让他的血液流动起来 |
[21:01] | So far, it’s keeping his rash at bay. | 目前为止 暂时抑制住了斑疹 |
[21:03] | Rash worse equals cold agglutinins worse. | 斑疹加重 说明低温凝集素增加 |
[21:07] | Means what was in his liver wasn’t fungus. | 就说明他肝脏里的东西不是真菌 |
[21:09] | Yeah. Labs confirmed… | 是的 活检结果证实… |
[21:10] | That it wasn’t even pus. | 根本就不是脓 |
[21:12] | It was just coagulated blood caused | 只是由低温凝集素 |
[21:13] | by the cold agglutinins. | 导致的凝血 |
[21:15] | Which you mistook for a cool fungus | 海啸之后你的所见所闻 |
[21:18] | that you saw after the tsunami. | 让你误以为这回也是真菌作祟 |
[21:19] | – Same consistency as… | 情形是类似的… |
[21:20] | – You saw what you wanted to see. | 你看到的是你想看的东西 |
[21:21] | Not what was there. | 而不是摆在眼前的事实 |
[21:23] | Wait a second. Didn’t you quit? | 等等 你不是退出了吗? |
[21:26] | I spoke to my fiancée. I’m staying. | 我跟我未婚妻谈过了 我要留下 |
[21:28] | Of course you are. | 当然了 |
[21:30] | Because you’re the exact right amount of miserable. | 因为你的痛苦正好不多不少 |
[21:32] | Broad spectrum antibiotics aren’t working. | 广谱抗菌药不起作用 |
[21:35] | It’s got to be viral or exotic bacteria. | 大概是病毒或外来细菌 |
[21:37] | There are a thousand microbes it could be. | 那可能有上千种细菌呢 |
[21:39] | We could repeat all cultures. Maybe we just missed it. | 我们可以再做一次血培养 也许是漏下了什么 |
[21:41] | Or we could get an accurate history. | 或者…我们找找更精确的记录 |
[21:53] | We’re working on it. | 我们在查呢 |
[21:55] | Well, that’ll be good solace to the Widow X. | 对无名氏先生的寡妇来说 这可是个绝好的安慰 |
[21:59] | Guys must be out on a run. | 这儿的人大概又去拖车了 |
[22:01] | That’s why I sent two of you. | 所以我才派你们两个人去… |
[22:02] | One of you breaks in, the other posts bail. | 一人负责破门 一人负责交保释金 |
[22:04] | Getting arrested is not what I’m worried about. | 我现在担心的可不是被捕 |
[22:06] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[22:08] | You know how to kill dogs, right? | 你肯定通晓屠狗之道 |
[22:15] | So, we’re back to repeating all the cultures. | 那只能再做一次血培养了 |
[22:18] | Or we get an accurate history. | 或者…找到更精确的记录 |
[22:21] | Didn’t we just rule out that possibility? | 我们刚刚是不是排除了这个可能性吗? |
[22:22] | You guys ever heard any of | 你们没听过我的比喻句吗 |
[22:28] | my metaphors, yet? | 感染是罪犯 |
[22:30] | The immune system’s the police. | 免疫系统是警察叔叔 |
[22:32] | Seriously. Grumpy, get up here. | 真的 暴脾气 过来啊 |
[22:34] | It will make us both happy. | 咱俩都会很开心的 |
[22:36] | Anyway, | 总而言之 |
[22:37] | cops don’t just let crooks run free. | 警察不会眼看着骗子们逍遥法外 |
[22:39] | They keep fingerprints, mug shots. | 他们还会收集嫌犯的指纹和照片 |
[22:41] | The immune system does the same thing, | 免疫系统也会干这些事 |
[22:43] | only it calls them antibodies. | 只是它们叫做抗体 |
[22:45] | We find out what diseases he’s had in his life, | 我们查出他这辈子都得过什么病 |
[22:47] | good chance that’ll tell us where he’s been in his life. | 就有很大机会推测出他都去过哪些地方 |
[22:50] | Alice. Your turn through the looking glass. | 爱丽丝 该你去漫游仙”镜”了 |
[22:53] | I raw blood and ‘ F. | 去取血样和脑脊液 |
[22:58] | He)!’ guys. | 等等 伙计们 |
[23:00] | I haven’t signed off on this. | 我还没批准你们呢 |
[23:15] | You seem like a good guy, | 看起来你是个好人 |
[23:16] | Cuddy seems decent, | Cuddy也是个淑女 |
[23:18] | House doesn’t. | 而House…不吃这套 |
[23:20] | It means either you’re gonna give in, | 那么 要么是你 |
[23:21] | or Cuddy is. | 要么是Cuddy 总有一个会屈服 |
[23:23] | Either way, I’m sorry. | 不管怎样…我很抱歉 |
[23:35] | FOREMAN: Your boyfriend has me at even odds. | 你男朋友拿我的去留开赌 赔率是一赔一 |
[23:38] | So talk to him. | 是吗 去找他谈谈啊 |
[23:40] | I did. He said he’s just responding to market forces. | 他说 他只是跟着市场需求走 我说了 |
[23:43] | He is. I got 100 on you. | 他就是这样的 我压了100块在你身上 |
[23:48] | What do you care what other people are betting on? | 别人打赌作乐 你着什么急呢 |
[23:51] | If he’s trying to screw with me | 如果他想给我捣乱 |
[23:52] | ’cause he’s jealous Cuddy didn’t ask him to take this job… | 因为他嫉妒Cuddy没有给他这个工作机会… |
[23:54] | Right. You’re figuring he’s jealous of your misery. | 原来你以为 他在嫉妒你的痛苦 |
[24:00] | Then House has been wasting a lot of time. | 那么House就浪费了大把的时间 |
[24:02] | You’ve been humiliated. Treated like crap. | 你一直被他羞辱 被贬得一钱不值 |
[24:04] | You have every right to be miserable, but you’re not. | 你有非常充分的理由痛苦 |
[24:06] | Because even though this job is insane, | 但是你没有 因为即使工作多么疯狂 |
[24:08] | and House is insane, you like it. | House多么神经 你都喜欢 |
[24:12] | You always have. | 一直都是这样 |
[24:13] | You know what’s worse than a sanctimonious speech? | 你知道比道貌岸然的演说更可怕的是什么? |
[24:15] | A sanctimonious speech that’s dead wrong. | 道貌岸然却错得离谱的演说 |
[24:17] | See? | 看见了吧 |
[24:19] | You belong with House. | 你注定属于House |
[24:25] | We’re gonna use your spinal fluid to tell us where you lived. | 我们要让你的脊髓液告诉我们你曾住在哪里 |
[24:27] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[24:28] | Not really. | 没什么酷的 |
[24:30] | It’s a poor substitute for an actual history and without… | 既然没有真实病史 只能以此替代 而没有… |
[24:32] | Nah. It’s cool. | 不 太酷了 |
[24:37] | Yes. It is. | 没错 |
[24:39] | I need you to stay as still as possible. | 我需要你尽可能别动 |
[24:41] | Ignore the pain. | 忍着点疼 |
[24:42] | Bring the pain. | 疼点好啊… |
[24:43] | Ooh. | 噢 |
[24:45] | I’m not a masochist. | 我可不是受虐狂 |
[24:48] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[24:50] | I know. But I was responding to you responding to… | 我知道 但是你对我的模仿让我不能接受… |
[24:54] | Never mind. | 当我没说 |
[24:56] | I just like experience. If it’s new, it’s interesting. | 我喜欢不同的体验 只要是没做过的 我就觉得很有趣 |
[25:00] | Yeah? Not me. | 是吗 我不是这样 |
[25:01] | I don’t just like new, I gotta have new. | 我不仅仅是喜欢新鲜 我是不断要求新鲜 |
[25:04] | If it’s not there, I make it there. | 如果没有 我就要创造 |
[25:06] | Really, I’m just easily bored. | 真的 我非常容易喜新厌旧 |
[25:07] | There are 300 million people in this country. | 这个国家有3亿人 |
[25:10] | If I’m doing exactly what everyone else is doing, | 如果我做的和别人的没有差别 |
[25:12] | then who the hell am I? | 那么我到底是谁呢 |
[25:14] | You know what I mean? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[25:17] | We’re just about finished. | 我马上弄完了 |
[25:18] | I like hot tubs. | 我喜欢热水浴 |
[25:21] | They’re nice. | 太舒服了 |
[25:29] | You don’t knock? | 你不会敲门? |
[25:30] | Are you putting K-Y jelly on his phone receiver? | 你在往他的电话听筒里塞果冻? |
[25:34] | An exploding snake in his drawer? | 还是往抽屉里藏弹簧蛇? |
[25:36] | No. | 没有 |
[25:38] | I’m replacing his Vicodin stash with laxatives. | 我把他藏起来的维可丁换成泻药了 |
[25:41] | – Don’t. Don’t stoop to his level. – Why? | 别这样 别和他一般见识 |
[25:44] | Because he’s suddenly gonna realize he’s no longer 14? | 为什么 他能突然醒悟自己不再是14岁吗 |
[25:48] | Either I take his garbage forever, | 要么我一辈子帮他收拾烂摊子 |
[25:49] | or I give him a reason to stop. | 要么就治好他这个臭毛病 |
[25:51] | You don’t have to make him miserable. | 你不用让他吃苦头 |
[25:53] | Just make him think that he’s won. | 只要让他觉得他是赢家就行了 |
[25:56] | I’m not gonna fire Foreman. | 我不会开除Foreman的 |
[25:57] | I said think he’s won. | 我是说 让他”觉得”他是赢家 |
[26:00] | Find some other way to soothe his ego. | 找点别的办法 迎合他的自尊心 |
[26:02] | The thing’s big enough. | 找件足够大的事 |
[26:03] | You must be able to find some corner to polish. | 肯定能把他拍得心花怒放 |
[26:08] | Where were you two hours ago? | 两小时之前 你在哪儿? |
[26:12] | Where were you? | 你又在哪儿? |
[26:22] | Probably lived in the Ohio River Valley. | 也许在俄亥俄河谷附近住过 |
[26:24] | Also weakly positive on Coccidiomycosis. | 还有微量的球胞子菌抗体 |
[26:27] | Weak means older. | 微量说明年代久远 |
[26:29] | Means he moved to Ohio from the San Joaquin Valley. | 说明他是从圣华金山谷搬到俄亥俄的 |
[26:32] | Or he happened to visit California. | 或者他去过加利福尼亚 |
[26:34] | He’s also positive for Chagas Disease. | 还有查加斯氏病抗体 |
[26:35] | Central America. | 去过中美洲 |
[26:37] | FOREMAN: Or he kissed his maid from El Salvador. | 或者他亲了来自萨尔瓦多的女佣 |
[26:39] | Or he sat next to someone from Belize on a flight to Weehawken. | 或者坐飞机来新泽西时 邻座是从洪都拉斯来的 |
[26:42] | – Or he ate lettuce from Honduras. – Yes. | 或者吃过洪都拉斯出产的生菜 |
[26:44] | You’re right, buzzkill. | 是啊 你说的都对 幸灾乐祸吧你 |
[26:46] | This tells us next to nothing. | 确实基本上不说明问题 |
[26:47] | But since that’s on the something side of nothing, | 但既然只是”基本上” |
[26:50] | I thought we’d go with it. | 那么还是能有入手点的 |
[26:51] | His rash is back. | 斑疹又出现了 |
[26:53] | The hot tub isn’t hot enough to keep his body warm. | 热水浴也不能保持身体温暖了 |
[26:55] | So, we take his body out of the picture. | 那就不管身体了 |
[26:57] | Let’s hit him from the inside. Lipopolysaccharide. | 从体内入手 给他用脂多糖 |
[27:09] | LPS won’t just give him a fever. | 脂多糖不仅会让他体温升高 |
[27:11] | He could hit 110. Fry his brain. | 他会烧到四十多度 脑子会烧坏的 |
[27:13] | HOUSE: Or make him just toasty enough to keep his blood flowing free, | 也能让他暖暖和和 血液循环畅通无阻 |
[27:16] | like my bowels. | 就像我的肠道里的这般波涛汹涌 |
[27:17] | You smell that? It’s not gonna get sweeter. | 闻到了吗? 浓香四溢吧 |
[27:21] | You nailed Brennan for seeing what he wanted to see. | 你指责Brennan看到的是想看的东西 |
[27:23] | – You’re no different. | 你也一样 |
[27:24] | – But you are. You used to like this stuff. | 可你不一样了 你过去很喜欢做这样的事 |
[27:27] | You left here because you didn’t like what you were turning into. | 你离开 是因为你不愿意自己变成那样 |
[27:30] | Do you like who you are, now? Do you like being Cuddy’s errand boy? | 你喜欢现在的自己吗? 你喜欢当Cuddy的服务生? |
[27:35] | That was just a courtesy flush. I’m not actually done. | 我冲水只是为了礼貌 我还没拉完呢 |
[27:42] | – You want to induce a fever? – Well, unless you’re willing | 你要引发高烧? |
[27:43] | to don a white T-shirt | 除非你愿意穿着白色T恤 |
[27:45] | and hop into the hot tub with him, | 跳进他的热水浴缸里 和他共舞 |
[27:46] | I need another way to keep him warm or he dies. | 我需要另辟蹊径给他保温 否则他就完蛋了 |
[27:49] | – You could maim him. | 你可能使他残废 |
[27:50] | – I could cure him. | 我可能治好他 |
[27:51] | I’m not letting you do it. | 我不会让你这么做的 |
[27:52] | You gonna fire me? | 你要开除我? |
[27:55] | No. | 不 |
[27:59] | Wait a second. What the hell was that? | 等一会等一会 这是怎么回事啊? |
[28:03] | You were won over by my soaring rhetoric? | 你竟然被我的花言巧语打败了? |
[28:05] | I basically just threatened to hold my breath. | 我以为需要我声嘶力竭地争取呢 |
[28:11] | You never intended to stop me. | 你没打算阻止我 |
[28:14] | You just pretended to stop me, | 你只是假装要阻止 |
[28:15] | so you could pretend to fail to stop me, | 这样你就可以假装你失败了 |
[28:17] | so you could stroke my ego. | 以此迎合我的自尊心 |
[28:20] | Aha! | 啊哈 |
[28:21] | War doesn’t end until Foreman’s gone. | Foreman不走就不算完 |
[28:23] | Foreman’s not going anywhere. | Foreman不会走的 |
[28:25] | And I know when my Vicodin isn’t Vicodin. | 另外…我的维可丁被掉包 我是知道的 |
[28:29] | Do you know when your birth control pills aren’t birth control pills? | 你知道你的避孕药被掉包了吗 |
[28:35] | If we can keep your fever up, | 如果你的体温持续上升 |
[28:37] | we can get you back on dry land. | 就可以从浴缸里出来了 |
[28:39] | You feeling okay? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[28:42] | Surprisingly, yeah. | 很令人惊讶 |
[28:45] | I feel pretty good. | 我觉得好极了 |
[28:46] | That’s not the way fevers usually work. | 和平常发烧的反应不太一样啊 |
[28:50] | Nothing around here works the way it’s supposed to work. | 这里的一切都不合常理 |
[28:54] | No kidding. | 可不是么 |
[28:55] | You’re giving me a fever. | 你们想让我发烧 |
[28:59] | Doctors don’t give people fevers. | 医生不会让人发烧的 |
[29:01] | It was necessary to keep your blood flowing. | 有必要让你的血液保持流动 |
[29:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:06] | It was necessary. | 非常有必要 |
[29:09] | And that was all that mattered. | 这才是重点 |
[29:14] | It’s exciting, isn’t it? | 多让人激动啊 |
[29:17] | You’re happy? | 你觉得高兴? |
[29:20] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么不呢 |
[29:25] | Whoa. Hey. Hey. | 哇 嘿 |
[29:27] | You with me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[29:29] | I need help in here! | 我需要帮忙! |
[29:33] | – V-fib. We’ve got to shock him. | 准备除颤 我们要进行电击 |
[29:34] | – Get him out of the water. | 把他从水里抬出来 |
[29:35] | How long’s he been out? | 他昏过去多久了 |
[29:36] | Just a few seconds. | 只过了几秒钟 |
[29:44] | – He’s dry enough. – Not yet. | – 已经擦干了 – 还不行! |
[29:46] | – Dry faster. – Ten more seconds. | – 快擦 – 还需要10秒 |
[29:47] | – He’ll get brain damage. – He needs… – Kutner, you… – Wait! | – 什么 他大脑会受损的 – Kutner 你会触电的! 等等! |
[29:50] | He’s dry enough. Clear. | 已经干了 让开 |
[29:52] | You will… | 你会… |
[29:58] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[30:00] | For one of them. | 有得必有失啊 |
[30:06] | TAUB: Cardiac arrest. | 心动停止 |
[30:08] | We were able to shock him back to normal sinus rhythm. | 电击之后恢复了正常的窦性心律 |
[30:10] | And Kutner nearly into a coma. | Kutner险些昏死过去 |
[30:12] | So, now, you’ve electrocuted yourself | 你给自己上了电刑 |
[30:15] | and set a patient on fire. | 来点燃病人的生命之火 |
[30:18] | – I like the dedication. – Thank you. | 我喜欢这种牺牲精神 |
[30:19] | – It wasn’t a compliment. – Yeah, it was. | – 谢谢 – 不是夸你呢 |
[30:21] | The insult comes now. | 是夸 但现在该骂你了 |
[30:23] | You’re insane! | 你这个疯子 |
[30:25] | You either have an aversion to towels, | 你是讨厌毛巾 |
[30:26] | or you want pain. I think both. | 还是想自找苦吃 |
[30:28] | I’m thinking it goes back to high school gym. | 我想都有 大概让你联想到了 中学体育课的悲惨时光 |
[30:30] | Anybody think we should discuss | 有没有人觉得 在他的心脏再次停跳之前 |
[30:31] | which infection is causing the cold agglutinins | 我们应该讨论一下 |
[30:34] | before they stop his heart again? | 什么感染会生成低温凝集素 |
[30:36] | Sure. Why not? | 好啊 |
[30:39] | Until they find his car | 在他们找到车子之前 |
[30:42] | we have to assume he’s traveled | 我们必须假设 |
[30:44] | to Ohio, California, Central America and possibly Weehawken. | 他去过俄亥俄 加利福尼亚 中美洲 还有新泽西 |
[30:46] | – Nothing on the blood cultures. – Do them again. | 血培养结果正常 |
[30:48] | Quadruple run time. | 再做一次 把培养时间延长到现在的四倍 |
[30:51] | We know the infection is in his heart. | 我们知道感染是在心脏 |
[30:53] | We do a biopsy. | 做个活检 |
[30:54] | If we see polys, we’ve got bacterial. | 如果有多形核白细胞 就说明是细菌感染 |
[30:56] | Lymphs, we’ve got viral. | 有淋巴组织 就说明是病毒感染 |
[30:57] | He just had a heart attack. Ripping out a piece might kill him. | 他刚刚发作心脏病 再做切片 也许会有生命危险 |
[31:01] | Yeah. | 对啊 对啊 |
[31:02] | We biopsy his toe instead. | 那我们给他的脚趾切片如何 |
[31:05] | No. That’s a terrible idea. | 不行! 这主意太可怕了 |
[31:08] | Won’t tell us anything. | 什么都不会告诉我们的 |
[31:09] | Biopsy his heart. Come on. | 就做心脏活检 来吧 |
[31:11] | I’ll join you. | 我跟你一块做 |
[31:19] | I got you a job. | 我给你找了个工作 |
[31:21] | Mount Zion Hospital in Boston. | 波士顿的锡安山医院 |
[31:24] | They have a great diagnostics department. | 他们的诊断科非常出色 |
[31:27] | Gilchrist said he’d take you, | Gilchrist说他肯定会要你的 |
[31:30] | anyway. | 你真是… |
[31:32] | That was very nice of you. | 太好了吧 |
[31:33] | Oh, God. Does everything have to be about you? | 天哪 我一定要和你对着干吗 |
[31:36] | It’s simple math. | 很简单的算法嘛 |
[31:38] | I’m not gonna back down, you’re not gonna back down, | 我不会罢休 你不会罢休 |
[31:39] | Cuddy’s not gonna back down, and no one’s gonna be happy here. | Cuddy不会罢休 没有人会满意 |
[31:43] | – And Cuddy’s gonna end up pregnant. | 而且会以Cuddy怀孕告终 |
[31:46] | – What? | 什么? |
[31:46] | It doesn’t matter. | 没什么 |
[31:50] | … | 星期一就去上班 |
[31:51] | I could help you pack. | 我可以帮你收拾行李 |
[31:55] | I don’t want the job. | 我不去 |
[31:58] | Why not? | 什么意思…为什么不去? |
[32:01] | You’re miserable. | 你很郁闷啊 |
[32:03] | Apparently not. | 显然并没有 |
[32:04] | Well, you’re gonna be. | 你会郁闷的 |
[32:08] | Are you smiling? | 你在笑? |
[32:10] | No. | 没有 |
[32:12] | Do your own stupid biopsy. | 自己做你的破活检去吧 |
[32:25] | His name’s Robert Elliot. He’s from Hamilton, Ohio. | 他叫Robert Elliot 来自俄亥俄的汉密尔顿 |
[32:27] | Here’s everything he had in his trunk and his glove box. | 我们在他的车里和手套箱里找到的 |
[32:35] | No need for the heart biopsy. | 不用做心脏活检了 |
[32:38] | I now know exactly who he is and what he has. | 我知道他是谁 得了什么病 |
[32:42] | – You saved his life. – Really? | – 你们救了他的命 – 真的? |
[32:43] | No, you idiot. It’s VapoRub and lunch receipts. | 不 你个白痴 这只是润肤霜和餐馆收据 |
[32:47] | We have his name. We could find his doctor, get his medical records… | 我们有了名字 可以找到医生 查到他的病历 |
[32:50] | It’s 8:00 at night. The biopsy will be faster. | 已经晚上8点了 还是活检快一点 |
[32:53] | Not fast enough to save him, but that’s hardly the point. | 但对救他的命来说还不够快 而那并不是重点 |
[32:59] | Thirteen. | 十三号 |
[33:02] | Is your name Thirteen? | 你也叫十三号? |
[33:06] | Why did you volunteer to go streetwalking? | 你为什么主动去外面? |
[33:09] | I thought I could help that way. | 我想我可以帮忙 |
[33:10] | A black Mormon could help that way. | 黑人摩门教徒大概会这么想 |
[33:13] | There’s no reason for you to want to be there. | 而你想去 完全没有道理 |
[33:15] | Which means there’s a reason you didn’t want to be here. | 说明你不想呆在这里 |
[33:18] | Didn’t want to look in the mirror? | 是不想”照镜子”吧? |
[33:31] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[33:32] | Cuddy called. | Cuddy 打电话来 |
[33:33] | She needs you to iron her shirts. | 让你去给她熨衣服 |
[33:35] | We’ll take over. | 这边我们来 |
[33:39] | Go ahead. | 去啊 |
[33:47] | Talk to him. | 跟他说说话 |
[33:50] | You might feel a little tug when the catheter’s in the heart. | 嗯…导管到达心脏的时候 你会有点拖拽感 |
[33:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[33:55] | Make him feel comfortable. | 让他舒服点 |
[33:57] | I’ve done this procedure dozens of times. It’s completely… | 我做过很多次了 这完全… |
[34:00] | My God. | 我的天哪 |
[34:03] | You are incredibly hot. | 你真是个大美女 |
[34:06] | I’m not here. Deal with her. | 当我不在 看着她 |
[34:08] | Are you an idiot? | 你是白痴吗 |
[34:11] | Do you not think she’s hot? | 你不觉得她是个大美女? |
[34:12] | I’m not the alpha here. | 我不是占主导的那个 她才是 |
[34:15] | She is. She’s my boss. | 她是我的上司 |
[34:18] | The rash is back. | 斑疹又出现了 |
[34:22] | Increase the drip. | 增大剂量 |
[34:24] | If you think that’s the right thing to do. | 如果您认为那是对的 |
[34:28] | This is so frustrating. | 太让人灰心了 |
[34:32] | I don’t think that’s me. | 我想那不是学我 |
[34:40] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:42] | Get in there. See how he’s doing. | 你进去 看看他怎么样了 |
[34:43] | You were just in there. | 你刚从里面出来啊 |
[34:45] | Apparently, it’s impossible to see anything else when I’m in there. | 很显然 我在里面 什么都看不到 |
[34:47] | I’m a blinding white hot light of power. | 我的光芒太过耀眼了 |
[34:52] | Got it. | 取到了 |
[34:53] | Pink. Good size. | 粉色 大小正好 |
[34:57] | … | 我害怕 |
[35:00] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[35:02] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[35:04] | No. | 不 |
[35:07] | No, it’s not. | 不是的 |
[35:11] | I’m not interested in how he’s doing. | 我对他怎样不感兴趣 |
[35:13] | I’m interested in how she’s doing. | 我对她的表现感兴趣 |
[35:15] | So, get in there and tell me how he’s doing. | 所以你去 告诉我他都干了些什么 |
[35:17] | You think he’ll mimic her if I’m in there with her? | 你认为 如果我和她在里面 他会模仿她吗? |
[35:20] | You’re a powerful, dominating man, but who knows? | 你是个强大而专横的男人 但是谁知道呢 |
[35:23] | – So, I’m gonna get fired before her? – Yes. | 这么说我先于她被开除 |
[35:24] | You’re gonna get fired | 是的 如果你不进去 |
[35:26] | right now unless you get in there… | 你现在就得走人… |
[35:28] | Nothing on the biopsy. | 活检没有异常 |
[35:30] | And how is he? | 他怎么样? |
[35:31] | His fever’s at 106… | 高烧到41度… |
[35:33] | I know. But how is he? | 我知道 我是问 他怎么样? |
[35:36] | Bitter? Sexually frustrated? | 愁眉苦脸? 性冷淡? |
[35:38] | He’s delightful. | 他很快活 |
[35:40] | Loves the smell of freshly baked rhubarb pie | 他喜欢新烤出来的大黄饼 |
[35:42] | and isn’t afraid to love. | 敢爱敢恨 |
[35:43] | Also, his rash is coming back. | 另外 他的斑疹又出现了 |
[35:45] | He needs the meds and the tub. | 需要用药和水浴 |
[35:46] | Just to keep him stable. | 保持情况稳定 |
[35:48] | Fine. Soak him again. | 好吧 那继续泡着他 |
[35:49] | He’ll be happy. Loves hot tubs. | 他会高兴的 他喜欢热水浴 |
[35:51] | No. You love hot tubs. | 不 喜欢热水浴的是你 |
[35:53] | Find the rest of the gang. Tell them to meet me at the lecture hall. | 找到其它人 在报告厅等我 |
[35:55] | I hate hot tubs. | 我讨厌热水浴 |
[35:58] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[36:00] | – I hate… | 我讨厌… |
[36:02] | – He likes. | 可他喜欢 |
[36:05] | Who else was in there? | 里面还有谁? |
[36:07] | No one. | 没人了 |
[36:09] | You didn’t think to mention that? | 你没提过这一点 |
[36:10] | The guy likes warm, swirling water. | 喜欢暖和的 旋转的水 |
[36:13] | Didn’t know that was diagnostic. | 我不觉得这是种诊断 |
[36:14] | It’s not. | 确实 |
[36:16] | What it is, is that water hit him, | 但是 水对他的冲击 |
[36:18] | and he had a thought. | 让他有了想法 |
[36:20] | Not about you, but about him. | 不是模仿你 而是他自己的想法 |
[36:24] | We need to splash him some more. | 我们需要给他更大的刺激 |
[36:49] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[36:53] | You look familiar. | 你看起来很眼熟 |
[36:56] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[36:58] | My name’s Robert Elliot. | 我叫Robert Elliot |
[37:01] | I’m from Hamilton, Ohio. | 我来自俄亥俄的汉密尔顿 |
[37:05] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:09] | What do you do? | 你是干什么的 |
[37:11] | Stuff. | 不好说 跑业务吧 |
[37:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[37:18] | What brings you to New Jersey? | 你为什么来新泽西呢 |
[37:21] | Is it work or vacation? | 是工作还是度假? |
[37:26] | Uh! | 呃… |
[37:29] | Work. | 工作 |
[37:32] | What type of work? | 什么样的工作? |
[37:36] | I’m tired. | 我觉得累 |
[37:57] | I eat out a lot. | 我经常在外面吃饭 |
[38:00] | A lot of restaurants. | 去过很多家馆子 |
[38:05] | The Knotty Pine, | 小松树餐厅 |
[38:08] | Ritchies. | “里奇一家” |
[38:10] | I know those places. | 我知道这些地方 |
[38:15] | They’re good, huh? | 他们手艺不错 是吧 |
[38:17] | They’re convenient. | 很方便 |
[38:19] | For what? | 你指什么? |
[38:20] | They’re on the road. | 就在大路边上 |
[38:22] | You on the road a lot? | 你经常在路上跑? |
[38:24] | No more than you, I suppose. | 我想 没有你跑得多 |
[38:31] | You ever use this stuff? | 你用过这个吗 |
[38:35] | I use it all the time. | 我一直用它 |
[38:40] | I use it all the time. | 我一直用它 |
[38:41] | Yeah. I just said that. | 是啊 我刚说过了 |
[38:45] | You know, the cool thing about this stuff is you | 你知道 这个东西最棒的地方… |
[38:48] | can do a lot with it. | 用途多多 |
[38:49] | Soften your skin, you can treat scrapes, | 润肤啊 治皴裂啊 |
[38:54] | naughty stuff. | 还可以用来”润滑” |
[39:11] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[39:16] | Because | 因为… |
[39:18] | it doesn’t smell like dung. | 闻起来不像大粪 |
[39:23] | You’re saying you like the smell? | 你喜欢这个味道? |
[39:27] | Not really. | 不是 |
[39:30] | It just doesn’t smell like dung. | 只是闻起来不像大粪 |
[39:34] | Something else does smell like dung? | 那么有别的什么闻起来像大粪? |
[39:37] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[39:38] | Dung. | 就是大粪 |
[39:45] | You guys ready? | 准备好了? |
[39:48] | Now is the time | 可以开始了 |
[39:49] | that you stare at me in slack-jawed amazement. | 请你们无限崇拜地瞪着我 作目瞪口呆状 |
[39:53] | He sells farm equipment. | 他卖农场器械 |
[39:56] | See? | 明白了吗 |
[39:57] | Pig lagoons. Pig farms. | 整天和养猪场打交道 |
[40:00] | And as every child knows, where you have pigs, | 每个小孩子都知道 |
[40:01] | you have pig poo. | 有猪的地方 就有猪粪 |
[40:04] | But as very few children know, where you have pig poo, | 但没几个孩子知道 有了猪粪 |
[40:07] | you have eperythrozoon infection. | 就可能感染附红细胞体 |
[40:10] | We’ll start him on clarithromycin. | 那就给他用克拉霉素 |
[40:13] | This time tomorrow he’ll be back to his old self. | 明天 他就会变回他自己了 |
[40:16] | Whoever that might be. | 不管那是个什么样的人 |
[40:18] | It can wait. | 可以再等等 |
[40:19] | He has a temperature of 107. | 他高烧到41度6了 |
[40:21] | It can wait 15 minutes. | 再等15分钟就好 |
[40:24] | You know where Cuddy is? | 你知道Cuddy在哪儿吗 |
[40:29] | Hi. I’m the Dean of Medicine. | 嗨 我是院长 |
[40:32] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:33] | I’m the guy who saved your life. | 我是你的救命恩人 |
[40:35] | So, what if it’s House? | 如果是House怎么办? |
[40:38] | Then I take the job at Mount Zion. | 我就去锡安山医院 |
[40:40] | There is no job at Mount Zion. | 根本没有什么锡安山医院的职位 |
[40:44] | I can fire him. | 我可以开除他 |
[40:46] | I can fire him now. I can fire him tomorrow. | 立刻开除 或者明天开除 随便我 |
[40:48] | – I don’t even need a reason. – She doesn’t fire me. | 甚至都不需要理由 |
[40:49] | She never will fire me. Because she needs… | 她不会开除我的 她根本不想开除我 |
[40:53] | I respect his expertise, and I… | 我尊重他的技术… |
[40:55] | She’s hot for me. Always… | 她迷恋于我~ |
[40:56] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[41:00] | Well, that could have been either of us. | 这可以是我们中任何一个 |
[41:03] | You have great yabos. | 你的咪咪真赞啊 |
[41:10] | That still could have been either of us. | 仍然可以是我们中任何一个 |
[41:14] | You lose. | 你输了 |
[41:16] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[41:17] | I have always thought my breasts were one of my best features. | 我一直觉得我的胸部是我最美的地方 |
[41:21] | Damn. | 妈妈的 |
[41:33] | You all suck. | 你们都差劲透了 |
[41:36] | The two of you took 14 hours to find a car. | 你们俩 找一辆车 居然用了14个小时 |
[41:41] | You forgot to mention that a guy with no memory had memories. | 你居然忘记告诉我们 这个没有记忆的人仍有记忆 |
[41:46] | If you keep on thinking that insane guys have hidden wisdom, | 如果你仍然认为病人有潜藏的智慧 |
[41:49] | you’re gonna wind up shooting people on a subway. | 那你总有一天会犯起疯来 在地铁里大开杀戒 |
[41:54] | – Something. | 你们也差不多 |
[41:55] | – So, | 那么 |
[41:57] | which one of us sucks the most? | 我们之中谁最糟糕? |
[41:59] | – It’s a tie. | 平手 |
[42:00] | – Between? | 谁和谁 |
[42:01] | All of you. | 你们所有人 |
[42:03] | AMBER: We’re all fired? | 我们都被开除了? |
[42:04] | None of you are fired. | 都没被开除 |
[42:07] | … | – 好吧 – 你开什么玩笑 |
[42:17] | That was nice of you. | 你表现得非常和善啊 |
[42:19] | Sure. | 那是 |
[42:20] | Why didn’t you fire anyone? | 为什么不开除一个? |
[42:22] | – They’re good doctors. – Right. | 他们都是好医生 |
[42:23] | Why didn’t you let Brennan quit? | 好吧 为什么不让Brennan退出呢? |
[42:28] | By not letting anyone go, | 是的 |
[42:29] | you made six people happy | 全体留下 有六人对此感到开心 |
[42:31] | and one person happy and rich. | 还有一人既开心又有钱 |
[42:35] | Chase won every one of those bets. | Chase赢了所有人的钱 |
[42:37] | So either you’re just really nice or… | 我猜你不会真那么和善 |
[42:40] | What’s your cut? | 你分了多少? |
[42:42] | Fifty percent. | 一半 |
[42:45] | How bad do you want to keep your job? | 你还想保住你的工作吧? |
[42:47] | I’ll keep my mouth shut. | 我会守口如瓶的 |
[42:51] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[42:53] | You actually do want to stay, don’t you? | 你确实想要留下 对吧? |
[42:56] | I think I do. | 我想是的 |
[42:58] | Every one of those idiots got some insight about themselves | 那些白痴都在那个跟猪打交道的销售员身上 |
[43:01] | from the pig salesman, | 看到了自己内心深处的阴暗 |
[43:02] | but not one of them did anything about it. | 但他们都没有因此而自省 |
[43:04] | People don’t learn. They don’t change. | 他们不会学乖 不会改变 |
[43:06] | But you did. | 但是你变了 |
[43:08] | You’re a freak. | 你真是个怪物 |