时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:09] | Doc! Help! Doc! | 医生 救救我 医生 |
[01:26] | It stopped bleeding. It stopped bleeding. | 不流血了 不流血了 |
[01:28] | That’s because your blood is freezing as it’s hitting the air. | 那是因为血液一接触空气就结冰了 |
[01:32] | Here. Apply pressure on it. | 按住这儿 |
[01:35] | I think my leg is frozen. | 好象我的腿不能动了 |
[01:36] | That’s the least of your problems. | 那还是小事 |
[01:38] | The blade severed your femoral artery. | 那个铁片严重损伤了你的股动脉 |
[01:50] | Am I going to lose my leg? | 我的腿保不住了吗 |
[01:52] | Frostbite’s not too bad. But I’ve got to fix your artery now. | 冻伤并不严重但是我得马上修复你的动脉 |
[01:55] | This is going to hurt. | 会很疼 |
[02:03] | Are you going to put that in me? | 你要把那个东西倒进去? |
[02:05] | Glue’s the best way to repair your artery at this temperature. | 在现在的温度下 用胶水是最好的修复你动脉的方法 |
[02:10] | It looks okay. | 看起来没多大问题 |
[02:11] | Here. Tear off some pieces. I have to check your foot. | 扯几片下来 我得查看一下你的脚 |
[02:20] | Blood flow looks good. | 血液循环还不错 |
[02:22] | Your leg should be okay. | 你的腿应该会没事 |
[02:24] | I thought I was done. | 我以为我完蛋了 |
[02:26] | Yeah, like I’d let anything happen to you. | 好象我会让你出什么事似的 |
[02:29] | You’re the only one who could fix the generators. | 你是唯一能修好发电器的人 |
[02:34] | 1 2 3 Okay. One, two… | |
[02:37] | Cate. Cate, are you okay? | 凯特 凯特 你没事吧 |
[02:39] | Are you okay? Hey. | 你没事吧 |
[02:50] | (GASPING) I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[02:53] | Who am I supposed to get? | 我能找谁啊 |
[03:45] | Why do I even give you an office? | 我给你办公室是干嘛用的 |
[03:47] | New case. Psych department asked for you personally. | 新病例 精神科点名要你去 |
[03:50] | The patient’s a crazy person? | 患者是个疯子? |
[03:51] | You’re a crazy person. The patient’s a psychiatrist. | 你才是个疯子 患者是个精神科医生 |
[03:54] | There’s something wrong with coma guy’s cable. | 这个植物人的有线电视有问题 |
[03:57] | He seems fine with it. | 他好象没什么意见 |
[03:59] | Your patient is an adjunct faculty member here, but currently… | 你的患者是这里的兼职副教授 但是最近在… |
[04:05] | The budget committee voted to charge for cable in the patient rooms. | 预算委员会投票决定 病房的有线电视要收费 |
[04:10] | Slippery slope. | 一发不可收拾 |
[04:12] | Today, we withhold porn. Tomorrow, it’s clean bandages. | 今天控制A片 明天就是消毒绷带了 |
[04:14] | Talk to Carlson in Denn, | 去跟皮肤科的卡尔森说 |
[04:16] | he runs the budget committee, | 他掌管预算委员会 |
[04:17] | after you look at this. | 在你看过这个之后再去 |
[04:19] | After you talk to Carlson, maybe I’ll… | 你跟卡尔森谈过后 也许我会… |
[04:22] | The patient is trapped at the South Pole. | 患者现在被困在了南极 |
[04:33] | Any possibility of evacuating her? | 有把她营救出来的可能吗 |
[04:35] | Well, that wouldn’t be any fun. | 那还有什么意思 |
[04:37] | And for the next two months, | 还有在两个月内 |
[04:38] | winds make it impossible to fly anything in or out. | 风使得进出那里非常困难 |
[04:41] | THIRTEEN: Could be appendicitis or a gallstone. | 有可能是阑尾炎或者胆结石 |
[04:43] | Or a kidney stone. | 或者肾结石 |
[04:44] | That wouldn’t be any fun. | 那就没什么意思了 |
[04:47] | If it’s appendicitis down there, | 如果是阑尾炎 |
[04:48] | her appendix ruptures, she dies. There’s nothing we can do. | 她的阑尾破裂然后人死了 我们什么也做不了 |
[04:51] | If it’s a stone, she takes pain meds, stone passes. | 如果是结石 她吃止疼药 结石排出 |
[04:53] | There’s nothing we need to do. Could be a struvite kidney stone. | – 就什么也不用我们干了 – 可能是磷酸铵镁结石 (鹿角状肾结石) |
[04:56] | Most kidney stones are calcium and benign. | 肾结石主要是钙结石而且都是良性的 |
[04:58] | Why would you suspect a struvite stone? | 你为什么怀疑是磷酸铵镁结石 |
[05:00] | Because he said kidney stones were boring. | 因为他说肾结石没劲 |
[05:02] | TAUB: It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[05:03] | She’s on birth control. | 她在吃避孕药 |
[05:05] | Lots of sex could lead to urinary tract infection, | 过度的性爱会导致泌尿系统感染 |
[05:07] | which could lead to an infection-laced struvite kidney stone. | 泌尿系统感染会导致由感染引起的磷酸铵镁结石 |
[05:10] | Excessive Antarctic drilling, | 过度的南极圈钻孔勘探 |
[05:13] | bad for the environment and the ladies. | 对环境和女士都不利 |
[05:15] | If it’s a struvite stone, she needs to break it up quickly | 如果是磷酸铵镁结石的话 那就需要尽快将结石打掉 |
[05:17] | before the infection shuts down her kidneys. | 至少要在感染破坏掉她的肾之前 |
[05:19] | This is where it gets fun. | 有趣的地方开始了 |
[05:21] | These are the supplies and medications she has available. | 这是她所能利用的医疗用具和药品 |
[05:28] | Nothing here that could break up a kidney stone. | 没有能将肾结石打掉的 |
[05:31] | What else do they have down there? | 他们那儿还有什么 |
[05:33] | I just said… I don’t mean medical stuff. | – 我刚说了… – 我不是指医疗用品 |
[05:35] | Other stuff. | 其他的一些东西 |
[05:37] | Some geological equipment breaks ice and rock | 一些地质器具打碎冰块和石头的方式 |
[05:39] | the same way we break kidney stones. | 和我们打碎肾结石的方式是一样的 |
[05:44] | Discovery Channel. | 探索频道 |
[05:46] | I like watching them blow stuff up. | 我喜欢看他们把东西炸掉 |
[05:48] | Who doesn’t? | 谁不是 |
[05:50] | That reminds me. | 那倒提醒我了 |
[05:52] | HOUSE: Coma guy needs cable. | 植物人需要有线电视 |
[05:55] | Women’s billiards is the only thing that’s keeping him alive. | 女子职业台球联赛 是唯一让他活下去的动力 |
[05:57] | I’m sure Carlson will be moved by his plight. | 我相信卡尔森会被他的处境所打动 |
[06:00] | Carlson won’t listen. He says I hit on his wife. | 自从我跟他老婆有了一腿之后 卡尔森就不跟我说话了 |
[06:03] | – You knew? – God, no. | 原来你知道 |
[06:04] | I thought I was hitting on his daughter. | 不对 貌似是他女儿跟我有一腿 |
[06:06] | Look, you’re on the committee. He’ll listen to you. | 你也在委员会里 你的话他会听进去的 |
[06:09] | I’m an avid reader of Committees with Hotties message boards. | 我是”委员会爱美眉”留言版的热心读者 |
[06:12] | Amoxicillin, 500 milligrams, IV. | 阿莫西林 500毫克 静脉注射 |
[06:14] | Studies conducted at major hospitals indicate | 由权威医院的研究显示 |
[06:15] | that happy patients recover faster. | 心情舒畅的患者恢复的速度要快 |
[06:18] | Studies conducted in my apartment show that TV makes people happy. | 在我公寓里的研究显示 电视让人心情舒畅 |
[06:21] | Premium channels have a particularly striking effect. | 好看的频道效果尤其强烈 |
[06:24] | Charging patients for cable is bringing in 13 grand a month. | 向患者收取的有线电视费 每月有13000美元 |
[06:27] | Until this injustice is righted, | 在这个不公平的待遇纠正之前 |
[06:28] | I am going to waste 13 grand a day. | 我要每天浪费13000美元 |
[06:34] | That’s $2.49 down. | 2.49美元花出去了 |
[06:37] | Get an EKG and a cardiac enzyme. | 做个心电图和心肌酶检测 |
[06:40] | If those check out, discharge him, and tell him to get a snow-blower. | 如果那些都检测过没事就让他出院 告诉他让他买个吹雪机 |
[06:44] | How much is 13 grand divided by 4 cents? | 13000美元除以4美分是多少 |
[06:48] | I am not giving you cable. | 我不会给你有线电视的 |
[06:50] | You’re gonna have to somehow survive with the broadcast networks alone. | 你要想办法只靠广播网络存活了 |
[06:53] | I’ll be fine on Tuesdays. | 星期二的时候我估计没事 |
[06:57] | KUTNER: If sound waves from the flaw detector break the egg, | 如果裂纹探测器发出的声波能把鸡蛋打破 |
[06:59] | it should safely dissolve your kidney stone. | 那它也应该能安全的分解你的肾结石 |
[07:08] | This isn’t going to work. Well, there’s no reason it shouldn’t. | – 不会管用的 – 没理由不会 |
[07:10] | Sound waves are sound waves. Stones are stones. | 声波是声波 结石是结石 |
[07:13] | Some are bigger than others. | 有的要比其它的大 |
[07:14] | Some are inside me. | 有的可在我身体里 |
[07:16] | How’s it going, Team MacGyver? | 进行的怎么样啊 百战天龙队 |
[07:18] | Oh, great. | 真好 |
[07:20] | I can’t get cable, but I can get the South Pole on high-def. | 我不能看有线电视 但是我能用高分辨率看到南极 |
[07:23] | We’re almost ready to start the test. | 我们基本准备好开始测试了 |
[07:25] | Test? | 测试? |
[07:26] | Did Ford test the Edsel? | 福特有测试埃兹尔(福特的一个系列)吗 |
[07:28] | Did Coke test New Coke? | 可乐公司有测试新可乐吗 |
[07:30] | Did Shakespeare test his final play, Snow Dogs? | 莎士比亚有测试他的最后一部戏剧:雪地狂奔吗(豪斯乱说的) |
[07:33] | I’m guessing you’re Dr. House? | 我猜你就是豪斯医生? |
[07:36] | I was wondering when you might drop by. | 我刚就在想你什么时候能来拜访 |
[07:40] | Could she see me? | 她能看见我吗 |
[07:41] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[07:43] | You think Jagger shows up for the sound check? | 你以为杰格(摇滚巨星)会参加彩排吗 |
[07:49] | Okay, roadies, off the stage. | 好了 器具工们 离开舞台 |
[07:52] | Go help Cameron in the ER. | 去急诊室给卡梅隆帮忙 |
[07:54] | Why? No way you’re just doing her a favor. | 为什么 你不会是纯粹想帮她忙吧 |
[07:56] | ER is standing room only. | 急诊室是个会让人忙个不停的地方 |
[07:58] | Which means Cameron’s bound to make a mistake. | 那就意味着卡梅隆一定会犯错误 |
[08:00] | Find it so I can blackmail her. | 找到她犯的错误 我好敲诈她 |
[08:03] | As far as you know, | 你们要知道 |
[08:04] | this is way more than just some silly battle over cable. | 这决不只是争夺有线电视的无趣战争 |
[08:14] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[08:40] | You might wanna dial it down a smidge. | 你可以再把频率调低一点点 |
[08:44] | I am not doing this. | 我不会这么做的 |
[08:47] | Your kidney stone theory hinges on me having sex, but I… | 你的肾结石理论是建立在 我有性行为的基础上 但是… |
[08:50] | Let me guess. You’re as pure as the driven snow. | 你是说 你象漫天飘舞的雪花一样纯洁 |
[08:53] | Only if the snow likes to be on top. | 如果雪花喜欢上位的话 |
[08:56] | But I am here doing psychological research. | 但是我在这要进行心理学研究 |
[08:58] | Generally not a good idea to swap fluids with your subjects. | 一般来说和你的研究对象交换液体 可不是什么好主意 |
[09:01] | Struvite stones are possible in people who don’t have sex. | 磷酸铵镁结石发生在 没有性行为的人身上也是有可能的 |
[09:05] | They’re certainly possible in people who claim not to… | 他们当然也有可能发生在那种宣称… |
[09:07] | I’ve had no UTI’s, no pain on urination. | 我没得尿路感染 排尿时没有疼痛感 |
[09:11] | You do realize that only one of us is a real doctor. | 你知道我们当中只有一个算是医生 |
[09:13] | You do realize only one of us has any control over my actions. | 你知道我们当中只有一个能控制我的行为 |
[09:20] | Dr. Milton, are you able to run a CHEM-7? | 米尔顿医生 你能做一个CHEM-7测试吗 (血液检测 反映身体新陈代谢情况) |
[09:22] | Yes. | 没问题 |
[09:23] | Well, that’d tell us if her kidney function is declining. | 可以告诉我们你的肾功能是否在恶化 |
[09:26] | If it is, he’s right. | 如果恶化了 他就是对的 |
[09:27] | Struvite stone’s the most likely explanation. | 那磷酸铵镁结石就是最大的可能性 |
[09:29] | If not, she’s right. | 如果没有恶化 她就是对 |
[09:36] | Sorry. I know how you like to avoid avoiding confrontation. | 抱歉 我知道你多么喜欢避免不发生矛盾 |
[09:39] | While we’re waiting for that test to prove me right, | 在我们等待那个证明我正确的检测的时候 |
[09:42] | start IV cefuroxime. | 先静脉注射头孢呋辛 |
[09:43] | Keep the infection in the stone from wiping out your kidneys. | 可以让感染不继续摧毁你的肾 |
[09:46] | I’ll send the CHEM-7 results when I’m done. | 我做完后会把CHEM-7检测结果发给你们的 |
[09:53] | She’s a great psychiatrist. | 她真是个了不起的心理医生 |
[09:55] | One session, I’ve got shrinkage. | 一次心理治疗 我都缩水了 (指下半身) |
[09:57] | House wants us to spy on you, report back. | 豪斯让我们监视你 回去汇报 |
[10:02] | And you’re telling me this because… | 你们把这些告诉我是因为… |
[10:04] | We don’t want to do it. | 我们不想这么做 |
[10:05] | I don’t see a problem so far. | 我没看出什么问题来啊 |
[10:07] | If our choice is between pissing House off or pissing you off, | 如果我们的选择是 要么惹豪斯要么惹你的话 |
[10:10] | that’s not much of a choice. | 就等于是没得选择 |
[10:12] | So unless I give House cable, you’re gonna make my life miserable. | 所以除非我给豪斯有线电视 否则你们要让我生不如死 |
[10:16] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:17] | And you’re telling me this so you won’t feel as guilty when you do it. | 而你们提前告诉我 所以等下就不会感到内疚了 |
[10:22] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:24] | Accommodating House’s every whim is not my job anymore. | 我已经不再是以前那个处处迁就豪斯的人了 |
[10:27] | But it is ours. | 但我们是 |
[10:29] | House will get what he wants. | 豪斯会得到他想要的 |
[10:37] | Maybe we should just pay for it ourselves and tell him she folded. | 也许我们应该自己把有线电视费交了 然后跟他说她屈服了 |
[10:42] | No. | 不 |
[10:45] | Your CHEM-7 results showed your kidney function is declining. | 你的CHEM-7检测结果显示你的肾功能在衰竭 |
[10:50] | Sounds like a kidney stone to me. | 对我来说好象是个肾结石 |
[10:51] | The decreased function | 肾功能衰竭可能是 |
[10:53] | could be from dehydration caused | 由呕吐引起的脱水导致的 |
[10:56] | by vomiting due to a gallstone. | 呕吐是由胆结石引起的 |
[10:57] | You agreed that the CHEM-7 would decide if it was a struvite stone. | 你同意说CHEM-7会决定是不是磷酸铵镁结石 |
[11:00] | I agreed to do the test. | 我是同意做那项测试 |
[11:02] | The results are up for interpretation. | 检测结果是用来分析的 |
[11:04] | I’ll re-do the test in an hour when I’m re-hydrated. | 一小时后当我补充好水以后 我再做一遍那项测试 |
[11:06] | Have you noticed any improvement since starting the cefuroxime? | 自从注射头孢呋辛后 你觉得情况有什么好转吗 |
[11:10] | Not really. Pain’s about the same. | 好象没怎么好转 还是一样的疼 |
[11:12] | While you’re waiting, we should run another test with the geology equipment. | 那你还等什么 我们应该再做一次测试 |
[11:14] | You’re not taking the cefuroxime. | – 用地质器具 – 你没注射头孢呋辛 |
[11:17] | She’s right-handed. | 她惯用右手 |
[11:18] | Means she would put the N in her left arm. | 也就是说她会把头孢呋辛注射到左胳膊 |
[11:21] | Catheter in the arm makes it hard to bend the elbow, | 在喝水的时候胳膊里的导管 |
[11:23] | the way people do when they drink. | 会让胳膊肘弯曲十分困难 |
[11:25] | We have a limited supply of medication, and I am not about to waste it. | 我们的医疗用品十分有限 我不会把它浪费在我身上的 |
[11:28] | Last I checked you had a limited supply of doctors. | 上次我查看的时候 你们的医生也十分有限 |
[11:31] | Right before I got sick, | 在我病倒之前 |
[11:32] | one of my crew members severed his femoral artery. | 我们的一位队员的股动脉严重损伤 |
[11:35] | He needs the cefuroxime. | 他需要头孢呋辛 |
[11:37] | Right. He called dibs. | 对 他要求他的权利了 |
[11:38] | His need is definitive. | 他是确实需要 |
[11:40] | Mine is speculative. | 我还不一定真的需要 |
[11:43] | You’re breathing fast. | 你呼吸越来越快了 |
[11:44] | It’s because I’m pissed off! | 那是因为我被气坏了 |
[11:46] | Lift up your chin. Show me your windpipe. | 把下巴抬起来 让我们看一下你的气管 |
[11:52] | (EXCLAIMS) My chest hurts. | 我的胸口疼 |
[11:54] | It’s deviating to the left. Because her right lung is collapsing. | – 在向左边偏移 – 那意味着她右边的肺萎缩了 |
[11:57] | Cate, is anyone there with you? | – 凯特 有人在你旁边吗 – 肖恩去整修了 |
[11:59] | – Sean went to the mess. – You need to call someone. | – 你得赶快去叫人 – 没时间了 |
[12:01] | There’s no time. Get a syringe and a needle. | 去拿个注射器和针头 |
[12:02] | – Why am I doing that? – Shut up and look. | – 我为什么要… – 闭嘴 赶快找 |
[12:06] | She could pass out. She needs to… | 她会晕过去的 她需要… |
[12:07] | She needs to re-inflate that lung. | 她需要使肺部重新充气 |
[12:09] | Okay. Now, pull out the plunger. | 好 把活塞拔出来 |
[12:11] | I want you to stab yourself in your right side | 我要你在你右边第2肋骨和第3肋骨间的 |
[12:13] | between the second and third rib, in the midclavicular line. | 锁骨中线上扎上一针 |
[12:19] | By the time we get someone else there, you’ll have suffocated. | 等到有人来 你会窒息的 |
[12:22] | Just do it. | 做吧 |
[12:35] | See all the good stuff that happens when you listen to me? | 看到没 你听我的错不了 |
[12:40] | Means it’s not a kidney stone. | 说明不是肾结石 |
[12:53] | HOUSE: Right side pain, vomiting, | 右侧疼痛 呕吐 |
[12:55] | and now a lung that gets traumatized without any trauma. | 在没有任何外伤时肺却损伤了 |
[12:58] | Sounds odd. Probably is odd. | 听起来很奇怪 估计就是很奇怪 |
[13:00] | We should discuss this, then call her back. | 我们应该先讨论讨论 然后再和她联系 |
[13:02] | No, it’s fine. I made sure we got the South Pole long distance plan. | 没事 南极远距离通讯已经被批准了 |
[13:06] | Her latest kidney function test shows… | 你最近的肾功能测试结果显示 |
[13:09] | I know what it shows. I ran it. | 我知道测试结果是什么 我自己测的 |
[13:10] | The more you interrupt, the longer my grandstanding is going to take. | 你打断的次数越多 我的花架子说的时间就长 |
[13:13] | Since when do you let patients participate in differentials? | 你什么时候开始让病人参加会诊? |
[13:16] | Since the patient and her doctor happen to be the same person. | 从患者和她的医生是同一人开始 |
[13:19] | Your kidney function is still declining. Means you have a kidney problem. | 你的肾功能还在衰竭 说明你肾有问题 |
[13:22] | But not one that needed antibiotics. Makes us equally wrong. | 但不是抗生素能解决的 所以我们两个都错的程度都一样 |
[13:25] | No. Makes us both wrong. | 不是 所以我们两个都是错的 |
[13:28] | Not equally. | 但是程度不一样 |
[13:29] | You were at least six wronger. | 你至少多错了六次 |
[13:31] | They run a PPD before you shipped out? | 在你出航前他们有做肺结核测试吗 |
[13:34] | On me and everybody else here. It’s not TB. | 我和大家都做了 不是肺结核 |
[13:36] | Excuse us a second. | 请稍等会 |
[13:39] | Cancer explains her symptoms. | 癌症能解释一切症状 |
[13:41] | A tumor in her lung or kidney that threw a clot to the other organ. | 肺里或者肾里的肿瘤 把一个血块转移到了其他器官 |
[13:44] | And you’re worried the tumor might overhear, realize we’re on to it. | 所以你担心肿瘤会听到我们要对付它 |
[13:47] | Cancer’s a hard diagnosis for patients, even when they’re not in the South Pole. | 癌症对没在南极的病人来说 也是个很难接受的诊断 |
[13:51] | We should figure this out, maybe bring Wilson in. | 我们应该查证出来 也许应该让威尔森加入进来 |
[13:59] | Obviously, you two think I’m in bad shape. | 很明显你们两个认为我情况很糟糕 |
[14:01] | – Only if you count the tumor. | 如果你认为肿瘤很糟糕的话 |
[14:01] | – House. | 豪斯 |
[14:03] | Probably in your abdomen. | 有可能在腹部 |
[14:05] | But you don’t have any advanced imaging equipment. | 但是你没有先进的影象检测仪器 |
[14:08] | You also don’t have a surgeon to biopsy it, | 你也没有外科医生做活检 |
[14:10] | any stains to use on the slide, or an oncologist to analyze it. | 也没有染色剂将其染色 也没有肿瘤专家进行会诊 |
[14:14] | I’m too far away to hold her hand. | 太远了握不到她的手 |
[14:16] | I have cancer? | 我得的是癌症? |
[14:18] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[14:19] | Since the only imaging equipment you have is x-ray, let’s start there. | 因为你那唯一的医学影像设备是X射线机 那就先用那个 |
[14:24] | X-ray your entire body. | 对整个身体做一次X光检测 |
[14:26] | I’ll upload the images when I’m done. | 我做完后会把X光片上传的 |
[14:32] | Good for you. | 很好 |
[15:01] | HOUSE: She’s annoying. | 她真烦人 |
[15:03] | Refused to take the antibiotics because other people might need them. | 拒绝使用抗生素 因为其他人需要用 |
[15:06] | She said she cares about other people? | 她说她关心其他人? |
[15:09] | What a poser. | 真做作 |
[15:11] | KUB is clean. | 泌尿系统平片没问题 |
[15:12] | You don’t like her because she’s a psychiatrist. | 你不喜欢她 是因为她是心理医生 |
[15:16] | Mmm, I’m a complicated man. I loathe her for many reasons. | 我是个复杂的男人 我厌恶她有很多原因 |
[15:19] | Never before has a profession been so decried | 之前还从没有一个人 对自己喜爱的工作做如此贬低 |
[15:21] | by someone who needed it so badly. You talk a lot of smack about tranny hookers. | 你是在说变性妓女么 |
[15:26] | Enlarged mediastinal node. | 纵隔淋巴结肿大 |
[15:28] | – Lymphoma? – Probably, | 淋巴瘤? |
[15:29] | but we can’t confirm it without a biopsy. | 有可能 但是没有做活检前还无法定论 |
[15:32] | We can’t analyze a biopsy without a stain. | 你不能在没有染色剂的情况下做活检 |
[15:35] | … | 那是因为那里没有染色剂 我们需要一个替代品 |
[15:38] | She can’t biopsy that node without a surgical team and an OR. | 在没有外科手术队伍和手术室的情况下 她不能对那个淋巴结做切片 |
[15:41] | Anything with a strong color could work as a stain. | 有鲜艳颜色的东西都可以用做染色剂 |
[15:45] | Printer ink, food coloring, coffee. | 打印机墨 食品色素 咖啡 |
[15:49] | … | 找到个皮肤表面最接近的淋巴结 好让她自己活检 |
[15:52] | That makes sense. | 有道理 |
[15:56] | In a shockingly calm manner. | 用令人震惊的冷静口吻 |
[15:59] | After I’ve just been jerking you around for 30 seconds | 在我调戏你了30秒后 |
[16:02] | without you complaining or analyzing said jerking. | 你也没有抱怨或者分析或者说我是混蛋 |
[16:05] | I was being mature. | 我在用成熟的态度对待 |
[16:07] | In a lavender shirt. | 穿着淡紫色衬衫 |
[16:09] | You, for some reason, are happy. | 你貌似因为什么心情很好 |
[16:11] | How dare you. | 是啊是啊 |
[16:13] | The x-rays don’t show any other abnormal nodes. | X光片没显示出有其他的不正常的淋巴结 |
[16:15] | Abnormal nodes can be felt before they can be seen on an x-ray. | 在X光片里能显现出来前 不正常的淋巴结使能感受出来的 |
[16:20] | You’re wearing that shirt for someone. | 你那件衬衫是穿给某人看的 |
[16:22] | The Health Department. They frown on topless oncology. | 卫生部 他们不喜欢光着上半身的肿瘤专家 |
[16:24] | You’re gonna do a physical? | 你要做一次体格检查? |
[16:26] | Have to. | 不得不 |
[16:27] | You and Foreman are going to be here looking for a stain. | 你和福曼要去找染色剂 |
[16:32] | I can do the physical. | 我自己能做体格检查 |
[16:34] | There’s no reason you need to watch. | 你不需要看着 |
[16:36] | I can think of at least three reasons. | 我至少能想出3个原因 |
[16:38] | One of them is medical. | 1个是医学的 |
[16:39] | Where are you? Not in your office. | 你在哪 不是在你办公室 |
[16:42] | You’re not in the hospital. No reason for me to be. | 你又没在医院 我没必要我也得呆医院 |
[16:44] | I’m not | 我不会… |
[16:45] | undressing for you in your apartment. | 在你公寓里脱衣服的 |
[16:47] | You’re not in my apartment. | 你没在我公寓 |
[16:48] | You’re three quarters of a world away. | 你在离我3/4地球远的地方 |
[16:52] | I promise not to get fresh. | 我保证我不会乱来的 |
[16:53] | I’m not taking off my clothes. | 我不会脱衣服的 |
[16:56] | One of us has to. | 我们两个总得有一个吧 |
[17:02] | Show me your place. | 给我看看你住的地方 |
[17:06] | It’s got walls, a floor, and in some places, a roof. | 有墙 有地板 有些地方还有屋顶 |
[17:10] | I am not exposing myself without some reciprocity. | 你不给我点互惠的好处 我是不会露光的 |
[17:13] | It’s my apartment. It’s not my soul. | 这是我的公寓 又不是我的灵魂 |
[17:21] | Living room. | 起居室 |
[17:23] | Slow down. | 慢点 |
[17:26] | Lots of books. | 好多书 |
[17:28] | I’m betting all medical. | 我打赌都是医学的 |
[17:29] | Only if you count Jenna Jameson’s autobiography as a gynecological text. | 除非你认为珍娜·詹姆森的自传 是妇产科教程(美国最著名色情影星) |
[17:33] | Fiction is a waste of time. | 读小说是浪费时间 |
[17:35] | Unless you can laugh at it? | 但很有乐趣 |
[17:37] | I love to laugh. | 我喜欢乐趣 |
[17:38] | Moving on. | 继续 |
[17:41] | Back up. | 后退 |
[17:44] | How bad is the insomnia? | 你的失眠有多严重? |
[17:46] | Let me quantify that. | 让我数数 |
[17:48] | Do you drink two or three scotches before passing out in front of the TV? | 是不是总在两三杯苏格兰威士忌后 醉倒在电视机前 |
[17:53] | You are so far off. | 你大错特错 |
[17:55] | It’s bourbon. | 是波本威士忌 |
[17:59] | No photos anywhere. | 没看到照片 |
[18:00] | Family and friends aren’t important? | 家人和朋友都不重要? |
[18:03] | Well, you’re sick. | 你病了 |
[18:04] | You have 20 people down the hall, and you’ve had exactly one visitor. | 有20个人等在走廊 你却只有1个访客 |
[18:08] | I don’t want to panic anyone. | 我不想吓到他们 |
[18:09] | You don’t like people. | 你不喜欢人 |
[18:11] | You hide on that ice cube, so… Stop projecting. | – 你躲在冰雪的世界里所以人们 – 别分析了 |
[18:14] | You’re antisocial, so you assume I’m antisocial? | 你不合群 所以你认为我也不合群 |
[18:18] | How about if I just get naked, and you shut up? | 直接我脱光了你闭嘴怎样 |
[18:21] | If I thought I could get you naked, I would have led with that. | 如果我知道能让你脱光的话 我就会往那引导 |
[18:24] | You’d rather show me your soul than your leg. | 比起腿来你更愿意给我看你的灵魂 |
[18:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[18:29] | You got me all figured out. | 你把我看透了 |
[18:32] | You going to try and fix me now? | 现在你是不是想拯救我? |
[18:34] | I never said you needed fixing. | 我从没说你需要拯救 |
[18:39] | He’s letting her take part in the differentials. | 他让她参加会诊 |
[18:42] | Of course he is. | 他当然会 |
[18:43] | He likes her. | 他喜欢她 |
[18:44] | Big shock. Spaghetti sauce doesn’t work as a lymph tissue stain. | 大新闻 意大利面酱不能用做淋巴组织染色剂 |
[18:49] | I’ll try the coffee. | 我再试下咖啡 |
[18:51] | He’s annoyed by her, | 她让他很烦 |
[18:53] | doesn’t respect her as a doctor, constantly insults her. | 不把她当医生看 一直羞辱她 |
[18:56] | That’s House’s version of courtship. | 这是豪斯求爱时的样子 |
[19:00] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[19:01] | He’s been wooing me for years. | 原来他对我有意思好几年了 |
[19:02] | She’s the perfect woman for him. | 她对他来说很完美 |
[19:04] | Willing to literally go to the end of the earth for her career, | 愿意为了她的事业去地球的另一端 |
[19:07] | making her unavailable for a real relationship. | 使得和她发展认真的感情变的遥不可及 |
[19:10] | And she’s afflicted with a mysterious illness. | 她还被神秘的疾病所折磨 |
[19:12] | Soy sauce is a no-go. | 豆瓣酱也不行 |
[19:15] | We’re gonna be here all night. | 我们得整晚呆在这了 |
[19:17] | How long does it take you to get naked? | 让你脱光得花多长时间 |
[19:19] | It’s the South Pole. | 这是南极 |
[19:21] | (SHIVERING) I wear a lot of layers. | 我穿了好多层 |
[19:25] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:26] | Ready. | 准备好了 |
[19:28] | I saw socks. | 我看到袜子了 |
[19:29] | That’s not naked. | 那可没脱光 |
[19:31] | Have I mentioned it’s freezing here? | 我有提到这里冻死了吗 |
[19:32] | When they discover lymph nodes in feet, I will take off my socks. | 当他们发现淋巴结脚里也有时 我会把袜子脱了 |
[19:37] | Use your right hand to palpate the nodes. | 用右手触诊一下淋巴结 |
[19:40] | Any node you can feel is the one we can biopsy. | 你能感觉到的就是能活检的 |
[19:43] | Let’s start with your breasts, move down to the ass, then… | 先从胸开始然后到屁股 然后… |
[19:47] | I was thinking go | 我认为… |
[19:48] | from the neck and work my way down. | 先从脖子开始然后一直往下 |
[19:50] | We could, | 你可以这么做 |
[19:52] | but I’d never forgive myself if we found something before we got to your breasts. | 但是如果还没到胸就找到病灶的话 我会永远不能原谅我自己的 |
[19:57] | I’m starting with the anterior cervical nodes. | 我先从颈前淋巴结开始 |
[20:05] | Turn your head. | 转过头去 |
[20:07] | Locate the SCM muscle. | 找到胸锁乳突肌 |
[20:10] | I know how to find my lymph nodes. | 我知道怎么找我的淋巴结 |
[20:12] | Did they teach you that before or after the class on fondling your inner child? | 还以为你只会抚慰心灵创伤 |
[20:18] | No swelling. No tenderness. And… | 没有肿胀也没有触痛 |
[20:20] | I can hear that, House. | 还有我能听到 豪斯 |
[20:24] | Just thought it might help you relax. | 只是觉得音乐能让你放松 |
[20:28] | Anything in the axillary nodes? | 腋窝淋巴结有异常吗 |
[20:30] | All clear. | 都没问题 |
[20:33] | Both sides. | 两边都是 |
[20:35] | Now slide your hand to your sternum. | 把手移到胸骨 |
[20:39] | Probe for nodes | 按压找淋巴结 |
[20:41] | moving slowly downward. | 慢慢向下移动 |
[20:45] | Down to what, House? | 移动到哪 豪斯 |
[20:46] | Sorry. Can’t hear you on account of your heavy breathing. | 抱歉 听不到你说话 你呼吸太急促了 |
[20:49] | (CHUCKLES) I’m supposed to be on oxygen, you tool. | 我应该吸氧的 你个傻瓜 |
[20:57] | Hold it. | 等等 |
[20:58] | Your fingers didn’t go quite as deep. | 你的手指刚陷下的不深 |
[21:00] | Feel that node again. | 再按压一下那个淋巴结 |
[21:03] | It’s swollen. | 肿胀了 |
[21:07] | Looks like you’re doing a biopsy. | 看来你要做活检了 |
[21:21] | It’s pretty numb. | 已经没感觉了 |
[21:23] | WILSON: Okay. Take a deep breath | 好的 深呼吸 |
[21:25] | and insert the needle into the node. | 把针头扎进淋巴结 |
[21:30] | Come on, Cate. Let’s get this over with. | 快点 凯特 赶快弄完 |
[21:35] | You used her name. | 你叫她名字了 |
[21:38] | Just trying to move things along, Bob. | 只是为了继续进行 鲍勃 |
[21:50] | (STIFLING GROAN) Okay. I’m in. | 好了 扎进去了 |
[21:51] | You need to pull back on the syringe. | 你得把活塞往后拉 |
[21:57] | You need to pull harder. | 再用点劲 |
[22:08] | You Okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 还行 |
[22:14] | “Are you okay?u | 你还好吗 |
[22:15] | It’s a valid medical question. | 只是个专业的医学问题 |
[22:17] | I have never heard you ask a patient that question. | 我从没见你问过病人这个问题 你没问过我这个问题 |
[22:20] | You’ve never asked me that question, and you’ve seen me fall down a flight of stairs drunk. | 你看见我醉着从楼梯上摔下去 |
[22:24] | (BELL DINGS) You’ve slept with her. | 你和她上床了 |
[22:27] | She’s 9,000 miles away. | 她离我9000公里远 |
[22:29] | And while a certain part of me, unfurled… | 当我身体的某个部分没展开的时候 |
[22:31] | No, I… Somehow, you’ve been intimate with her. | 你不知道怎么和她亲密了 |
[22:36] | Why are you following me? | 你跟着我干吗 |
[22:39] | I thought you were following me. No. You are definitely following me. | – 以为你在跟着我 – 不 绝对是你在跟着我 |
[22:41] | – Where are you going? – Out to lunch. | – 你去哪 – 去外面吃午饭 |
[22:43] | You never go out to lunch. | 你从不去外面吃午饭 |
[22:44] | Which means there’s a reason you’re going out to lunch. | 说明你去外面吃午饭是有原因的 |
[22:46] | I assume that reason is a human being. | 我猜是因为一个人 |
[22:48] | Or a sandwich. | 或者是个三明治 |
[22:49] | Sandwiches can come here. | – 三明治能到这来 – 人也能到这来 |
[22:53] | I’m leaving, now. | 我要走了 |
[22:55] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[22:57] | Are you going to follow me into my car? | 你要跟到我的车里吗 |
[23:01] | It’s got two doors. | 有两个车门 |
[23:02] | Okay, look, . | 好吧 听着 |
[23:04] | the reason I haven’t told you is.. | 我没告诉你的原因是 |
[23:12] | Call off your dogs, House. | 叫你的狗腿子走开 豪斯 |
[23:14] | Your little helpers are interrogating my patients, | 你的助手们在审问我的病人 偷我的表格 |
[23:17] | swiping my charts, intercepting prescriptions. | 拦截我的处方 |
[23:19] | Why would you think that I… Because I’m not a moron. | – 你为什么认为我… – 我可不是傻子啊 |
[23:21] | You had to be pulling the strings, here. | 肯定是你在操控 |
[23:23] | You think that because they make me miserable, I’m going to give you cable. | 你把我弄的生不如死 所以我就会给你有线电视 |
[23:27] | Let’s assume that’s true, | 假设那是真的 |
[23:28] | and it certainly sounds like it might be. | 听起来也挺象真的 |
[23:30] | – What are you going to do? – Nothing. | – 你要怎么做 – 什么也不做 |
[23:32] | I resigned from the budget committee. | 我从预算委员会辞职了 |
[23:34] | I only joined the committee to help the hospital. | 我加入委员会是为了要帮助医院 |
[23:36] | You made me a liability. | 你使得我成了拖累 |
[23:37] | I now have zero influence over the hospital’s cable policy. | 现在我对医院的有线电视政策毫无影响力 |
[23:51] | Well done. | 干的真好 |
[23:52] | It didn’t work. There’s nothing more that we can do… | 那个没用 我们没其他的… |
[23:54] | Put these up. | 把这些贴起来 |
[23:57] | “Free Rottweiler puppies. | 免费领取洛威拿犬 |
[23:59] | “Please call after 11 :00 p.m. and before 5:00 a.m.” | 请在晚上11点后和早上5点前播打 |
[24:02] | Is this Cameron’s home number? I’d love a new puppy- | – 这是不是卡梅隆家里的电话 – 我喜欢新宠物 |
[24:05] | My last one was delicious, very tender. | 之前我那只很美味 很嫩 |
[24:07] | There’s no point in torturing her. | 没必要折磨… |
[24:09] | If she can resign, she can un-resign. | 如果她能辞职 那她就能再次上任 |
[24:11] | Go to DEFCON 1. | 进入最高警戒状态 |
[24:13] | Forget waiting for a mistake. Make her make one. | 别想着等着发现错误 给她制造个错误 |
[24:15] | You want us to sabotage another doctor, | 你想让我们给另一个医生搞破坏 |
[24:17] | possibly harm a patient, | 有可能伤害一位病人 |
[24:19] | all so you can have cable. Harm suggests permanent damage. | – 做这些就为了你能看有线电视 – 伤害意味着终身损伤 |
[24:22] | Get her to screw up, then fix it. | 让她先搞砸 再弥补过失 |
[24:25] | Oh! And this time, don’t tell her what you’re gonna do before you do it. | 这次行动之前 别跟她说你们要这么干 |
[24:32] | So, how long do I let the lymph node marinate in the red wine? | 我要把淋巴结浸泡在红酒里多长时间? |
[24:36] | It should be ready, now. | 现在应该差不多了 |
[24:41] | Try increasing the magnification on the camera. | 试着放大显微镜的倍数 |
[24:44] | You know, I emailed a couple of colleagues at the hospital about you. | 我有跟几个医院的同事发邮件 问起你的事 |
[24:47] | You’re checking up on me? Not House? | 你在调查我而不是豪斯? |
[24:49] | Yeah, well House is straightforward, | 豪斯直来直去 |
[24:53] | brilliant and an ass. | 有才 是个混蛋 |
[24:55] | Two out of three good qualities. Clear majority. | 3个形容词里面有2个是好词 评价好高 |
[24:57] | Whereas you, on the other hand, have a perfect score. | 而你却有完美的分数 |
[25:01] | You are | 你… |
[25:02] | responsible, nice, human. | 很负责 人很好 |
[25:05] | And yet, you’re House’s best friend. | 而你却是豪斯最好的朋友 |
[25:08] | Hold there. | 等等 |
[25:09] | Makes you think he’s secretly nicer than he seems? | 这让你认为他比表现出来的要好很多? |
[25:12] | Makes me think that you’re secretly a lot less nice than you seem. | 这让我认为你没有表现出来的那么好 |
[25:15] | Do you always insult your doctors? | 你总是羞辱你的医生吗 |
[25:17] | It’s not an insult. | 这不是羞辱 |
[25:18] | indiscriminate niceness is overrated. | 你不该不分青红皂白的对人好 |
[25:22] | No wonder he likes you. | 怪不得他喜欢你 |
[25:27] | Based on this slide you do not have cancer. | 基于染色剂的显示 你没得癌症 |
[25:33] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:35] | I do see some inflammation, which could mean… | 我有注意到有些炎症意味着… |
[25:39] | Cate? You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[25:41] | My left side. It hurts. | 我身体左侧 疼 |
[25:44] | It’s the same pain that I had on the right. | 和我右侧疼的是一样的 |
[25:47] | Your other kidney. | 你的另一个肾 |
[25:48] | No. I hope it’s, it’s something, it’s maybe… | 不 我希望是 可能是 |
[25:52] | I’m screwed. | 不要 我完了 |
[26:02] | HOUSE: The bad news is you’re O for two in the kidney department. | 坏消息是你的两个肾没一个是好的 |
[26:06] | ls there good news? | 有好消息吗 |
[26:08] | You’re back at home. | 你回到家了 |
[26:10] | Of course. There’s cable. | 当然 家里有有线电视 |
[26:12] | – And freedom to work pant-free. | 还有不穿裤子工作的自由 |
[26:14] | – That is good news. | 这确实是好消息 |
[26:16] | Wilson found signs of inflammation in your biopsy. | 威尔森发现你的活检切片里有发炎的迹象 |
[26:19] | That, plus the two failing kidneys, points to autoimmune disease. | 再加上两个衰竭的肾 指向自身免疫性疾病 |
[26:22] | Probably SLE or vasculitis. Treatment for both is prednisone. | 有可能是系统性红斑狼疮或者血管炎 两种病都用强的松治疗 |
[26:26] | Start with a hundred milligrams. | 先用100毫克 |
[26:27] | Autoimmune is just your latest theory. | 自身免疫性疾病只是你最新的理论 |
[26:29] | Like cancer before that, and a kidney stone before. | 象你之前的癌症 再之前的肾结石 |
[26:32] | Take the prednisone. You’ll get better. That will be your confirmation. | 服用强的松 你就会好起来 这就是结论 |
[26:35] | You practice medicine like it’s a fire sale. | 你拿来做实验的药 看起来好象是减价大销售 |
[26:38] | You’ve wasted antibiotics, x-rays… | 你浪费了抗生素 X光片 |
[26:40] | That was not a waste. We’ve ruled out… | 没有浪费 它们让我们排除了… |
[26:42] | We have a crew member here who has asthma. | 我们这里有位队员有哮喘 |
[26:44] | If he has an episode after I’ve used up the prednisone, he’ll die. | 如果我用完强的松 他哮喘发作 他会丧命的 |
[26:48] | There’s a good chance he’s going to die anyway. | 不管怎样他都极有可能会死 |
[26:50] | Since there won’t be a doctor there to help him. | 因为没有医生救助他了 |
[26:52] | (SLOWLY) Show me proof | 给我证据 |
[26:54] | that it’s autoimmune, | 说明那是自身免疫系统疾病 |
[26:56] | and then I’ll take the prednisone. | 然后我就服用强的松 |
[27:03] | FOREMAN: We should send her outside. | 我们应该把她弄出来 |
[27:05] | Right. Let’s just tell her to head north until she runs into a hospital. | 对 跟她说朝北走 直到撞见一家医院 |
[27:09] | Autoimmune diseases are basically inflammation running wild. | 自身免疫系统疾病基本上就是 炎症发展到无法控制 |
[27:12] | Extreme cold has been used as treatment, | 冷冻一直做为治疗手段 |
[27:14] | like putting ice on a sprained ankle. | 比如冰敷扭伤的踝关节 |
[27:16] | She starts to feel better outside, we know it’s autoimmune. | 如果她在屋外时病情有好转 那就证明是自身免疫疾病 |
[27:19] | Is that my wallet? | 那不是我的钱包吗 |
[27:20] | You can have it back. | 对 你可以拿回去了 |
[27:22] | I’ve already been through it. | 我翻过了 |
[27:23] | I like your ice on the sprain metaphor. | 我喜欢你的冰敷扭伤的比喻 |
[27:25] | Makes it seem like we’re not killing her. | 看起来象我们没在谋杀她 |
[27:27] | She’d only need to be outside five minutes. | 她只需要在外面呆五分钟 |
[27:29] | Without her mittens. | 不戴手套的情况下 |
[27:30] | Mom told me that was a bad idea. | 妈妈跟我说那是个坏主意 |
[27:32] | Especially that winter. it was 70 below, and I had dual kidney failure. | 尤其在零下70度的冬天 还有我的两个肾都衰竭 |
[27:36] | This is a good idea. It’s perfect for you. | 这是个好主意 对你来说再适合不过了 |
[27:38] | Experimental, risky. | 实验性 又有风险 |
[27:40] | Wilson’s right. You care about… | 威尔森是对的 你关心那个… |
[27:42] | You didn’t touch the cash, but you took the receipts? | 你没碰钱 但是你把收据拿走了? |
[27:48] | A hundred and ninety dollar restaurant tab. | 190美元的餐馆帐单 |
[27:50] | That’s dessert, probably booze. | 有甜点还有酒 |
[27:53] | It means you lingered. Means it’s at least a third date. | 说明你在拖延时间 说明至少是第三次约会 |
[27:57] | Means… – Where are you going? | – 说明… – 你要去哪 |
[27:58] | – To talk to the people I pay to come up with medical ideas. | 跟那些我雇来的有医疗想法的人聊聊去 |
[28:01] | There are no ideas. | 没什么想法了 |
[28:03] | The test for autoimmune is ANA. | 检测自身免疫的唯一办法是 检测抗核抗体 |
[28:04] | Unless penguins poop immunoanalyzers… | 除非企鹅的大便能用做 自身免疫检测… |
[28:07] | Before ANA testing, | 在检测抗核抗体前 |
[28:08] | people had autoimmune diseases. | 先要得自身免疫系统疾病 |
[28:11] | How did they know? | 他们是怎么知道的是这个病呢 |
[28:12] | – C3. | C3(补体第三成分)啊 |
[28:13] | – Before that. LE Prep. | – 在那之前… – 系统性红斑狼疮预检 |
[28:15] | But she doesn’t have any controlled pore glass beads. | 但是她那没有可控孔度玻璃珠 |
[28:18] | You don’t need them. | 你不需要 |
[28:24] | HOUSE: When you shake the test tube, | 当你摇晃试管的时候 |
[28:26] | the paperclip will damage some of your blood cells. | 回形针也能破坏血细胞 |
[28:29] | If you have an autoimmune disease, | 如果你有自身免疫疾病 |
[28:30] | your immune system will gorge itself on the damaged cells. | 你的免疫系统会攻击那些破损细胞 |
[28:34] | They’ll get big and fat so that you can see them under a microscope. | 他们会变大变明显 你在显微镜下就能看见 |
[28:37] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[28:39] | No change. | 没什么起色 |
[28:41] | So, how long should I give the cells to fatten up before I check them? | 我要等多长时间细胞才会变大看的见 |
[28:44] | A couple hours. | 几个小时 |
[28:46] | Or you could stop being a hypocrite and take the prednisone now. | 或者你不用继续装伪君子 现在就服下强的松 |
[28:49] | Not bending to your will makes me a hypocrite? | 没有屈服你的意愿就是伪君子了? |
[28:51] | If your psych patients demanded lab | 如果你的心理病人都要求检测结果 |
[28:54] | results you’d never make a diagnosis. So, I’m wrong. | – 你就不用诊断了 – 所以我是错的 |
[28:57] | You sleep like a baby. Your life is unfolding as you dreamed. | 你睡的象个婴儿一样甜美 你的生活和梦想一模一样 |
[29:00] | Everyone is miserable. | 每个人都很痛苦 |
[29:02] | You don’t change that because people don’t change. | 你不改变那些 因为人们不会改变 |
[29:04] | You want to believe that because then you’re freed from any responsibility for your misery. | 你想相信那些 来使你从自己的困扰中解脱出来 |
[29:07] | Oh, shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[29:10] | I get enough of this from Wilson. | 我从威尔森那听的够多了 |
[29:12] | And yet, you keep hanging out with him. | 你还是一直和他来往 |
[29:15] | And, from what I hear, | 从我听到的 |
[29:17] | you have spent more time with me | 你和我呆的时间 |
[29:19] | than with any other patient. | 比起他病人要长 |
[29:24] | Sorry about that. | 对此感到很抱歉 |
[29:27] | Call me when you get the results. | 检测结果出来就联系我 |
[29:36] | How’s your patient? | 你病人怎样了 |
[29:37] | She has an autoimmune disease. | 她患了自身免疫疾病 |
[29:39] | Tell the psych department she’s in denial. | 跟精神科说 她还在拒绝承认 |
[29:44] | I had to fire Cameron. | 我得解雇卡梅隆 |
[29:46] | What? What happened? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[29:48] | A sixty-five-year-old man came into the ER with a hip fracture. | 一位65岁的老人因为骨盆骨折 去了急诊室 |
[29:51] | Cameron gave him Demerol. | 卡梅隆给了他度冷丁 |
[29:53] | The guy was on an MAOI. | 那个人在服用单胺氧化酶抑制剂 |
[29:55] | Put him into a hypertensive crisis. | 于是引发了高血压危象 |
[29:57] | – Is he going to live? – Taub caught the error in time. | – 他还能活吗 – 陶博及时发现了 |
[30:00] | If she’d just admitted the mistake, | 如果她肯悔过的话 |
[30:02] | maybe I could have just suspended her, but… | 我可能只会让她停职 |
[30:04] | She’s packing up. | 但是她在收拾东西 |
[30:06] | If you want to say goodbye. | 不知你是否想道别 |
[30:07] | We should be hearing from the South Pole in a few minutes. | 我们得听南极那边的检测结果 |
[30:10] | That’s it? | 完了? |
[30:12] | There’s nothing to be done. | 没什么能做的了 |
[30:14] | She screwed up. | 她搞砸了 |
[30:15] | She’s got no one to blame but herself. | 只能怪她自己 |
[30:20] | I’ve got to go talk to Cameron. | 我得和卡梅隆谈谈去 |
[30:21] | Cuddy wouldn’t can her for one screw-up. | 卡迪不会因为她犯了一次错 就把她炒了的 |
[30:23] | And if she did, she wouldn’t come to me. | 如果她真这么做了 她就不会来找我 |
[30:25] | And if she did, she wouldn’t open with, “How’s your patient?” | 如果她真这么做了 她就不会先说你病人怎么样了 |
[30:28] | – And if she did… – Why would she lie? | – 如果她真这么做了 – 她为什么要撒谎 |
[30:29] | Timeless question. | 永无止境的问题 |
[30:31] | In this case, she conspired with your co-workers to teach me | 这次她和你的同事合谋 |
[30:34] | that some things are more important than cable. | 来教会我有些事比有线电视更重要 |
[30:37] | I’m going to have to teach them that they’re wrong. | 我要教他们 他们是错的 |
[30:39] | Come on. South Pole really should be calling. | 该联系南极了 |
[30:45] | LE Prep test was negative. | 系统性红斑狼疮预检是阴性 |
[30:47] | It’s not autoimmune. | 不是自身免疫疾病 |
[30:49] | You’re basing that on a test done with a paper clip. | 你的结果建立在由回形针做的检测上 |
[30:52] | Just take the prednisone. | 赶紧服了强的松 |
[30:53] | Either find another diagnosis, or find another test. | 要么找另一个诊断 要么找另一个检测 |
[30:57] | (SIGHS) There is one way. | 还有一个办法 |
[30:59] | You can take this experimental drug called | 你可以服下这个测试性药 |
[31:02] | prednisone. | 强的松 |
[31:04] | If your kidneys start working… There is another test. | – 你的肾就会有好转 – 还有一个检测 |
[31:09] | I think Foreman may have just broken up, there. | 我想刚福曼好象说错话了 |
[31:12] | What he actually said was, | 他实际上想说的是 |
[31:13] | “There is no other test.” | 没别的检测了 |
[31:15] | FOREMAN: If you have an autoimmune disease, | 如果你有自身免疫疾病的话 |
[31:17] | exposure to the cold should decrease your kidney pain. | 暴露在寒冷中能减轻肾疼痛 |
[31:20] | If I go outside, we’ll have our answer? | 如果我去外面 就能有答案? |
[31:23] | And you knew about this? | 你早就知道了? |
[31:25] | I rejected it because if you’re frozen solid, | 我否决了是因为你如果冻僵了 |
[31:27] | it’s hard to get the needles into your arms. | 针就扎不进你的胳膊了 |
[31:29] | How long do I need to stay out? | 我需要在外面呆多长时间? |
[31:31] | At least five minutes. Eight minutes outside would kill a healthy person. | – 至少五分钟 – 在外面呆八分钟能把健康人冻死 |
[31:34] | And healthy people don’t suck on oxygen masks. | 还有健康人不会戴氧气罩 |
[31:37] | Healthy people can pee. | 健康人能撒尿 |
[31:38] | I’ll go get Sean, have him come with me. | 我去叫肖恩 让他跟着我 |
[31:40] | Just take the prednisone. | 还是服下强的松吧 |
[31:43] | Once I come inside, | 等到我回来 |
[31:45] | if it’s autoimmune. | 如果真是自身免疫疾病 |
[31:50] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[31:54] | (COLLAPSING) Oh, I’m sure she’s just fine. Cate? | 我相信她还不错 |
[32:00] | Do you know if there’s anyone down there who has a cell phone? | 看看那里有没有人有手机 |
[32:18] | FOREMAN: it took the station mechanic 20 minutes to respond. | 那个机械工20分钟后才接通 |
[32:21] | She’d already slipped into a coma. | 她已经陷入昏迷了 |
[32:23] | Started her on prednisone, but no improvement. | 给她服下了强的松 但是没有任何好转 |
[32:26] | Means it’s not autoimmune. | 说明不是自身免疫疾病 |
[32:29] | Good thing she’s in a coma. | 还好她在昏迷 |
[32:30] | – Or we’d have to listen to her gloat. – And where are we going? | – 不然我们都得看她得意洋洋 – 我们这是去哪 |
[32:33] | To find the useful members of my team. | 去找我团队里有用的队员 |
[32:35] | You’re letting them off the hook? You happy? | – 你不准备让他参与了吗? – 满意了? |
[32:38] | Because of you, I’m not gonna be able to watch Law & Order in Korean. | 因为你 我不能看韩语的法律与秩序了 |
[32:41] | Why am I here? | 我在这干吗 |
[32:42] | Because I want to ask you about your girlfriend. | 因为我想想问问你女朋友的事 |
[32:44] | I must know who she is, or you’d have told me her name. | 我肯定认得她 或者你已经说过她的名字了 |
[32:47] | She doesn’t have a name. It’s some sort of birth defect. | 她没名字 就像是先天缺陷 |
[32:50] | There’s only about 12 people we both know. | 我们两个都认识的有12个左右的人 |
[32:52] | And I can’t remember five of their names, so we’re down to | 我不记的其中5个人的名字 所以只剩下… |
[32:55] | Cuddy, your ex-wives. | 卡迪 你前妻 |
[32:58] | Your mama. | 你妈 |
[33:00] | WILSON: You need to run a kidney function test. | 你需要做个肾功能检测 |
[33:02] | Yes. If only she wasn’t in a coma, | 是的 如果她没昏迷的话 |
[33:05] | we could get her to run a test to find out why she’s in a coma. | 我们就能让她做个检测 看她是不是在昏迷 |
[33:07] | The results would likely be paradoxical. | 检测结果会比较自相矛盾 |
[33:10] | It can’t be Cuddy, because you’re straight. it can’t be… | 不可能是卡迪 因为你是异性恋 不可能是… |
[33:13] | We could talk the mechanic through the test. | 我们可以教给机械工怎么做检测 |
[33:15] | Too complicated. | 太复杂了 |
[33:20] | Unless he’s thirsty. | 除非他渴了 |
[33:24] | Drink her urine? | 喝她的尿? |
[33:25] | If it has a strong, concentrated taste, | 如果有很强烈浓缩的味道 |
[33:27] | it means the problems are in her kidneys. | 说明是肾的问题 |
[33:29] | Watery taste means it’s her brain. | 水一样的味道说明是大脑的问题 |
[33:33] | – And then you can fix it? – Let’s say, yeah. | – 然后你们能治好她? – 假设可以 |
[33:38] | How do I get the urine out of her? | 我怎么把尿弄出来? |
[33:39] | Take a straight catheter and insert it… | 用个直的导管 插进去 |
[33:41] | Those are your only questions? | 这是你唯一的问题? |
[33:43] | Not, “Is it safe?” | 而不是 安全吗 |
[33:45] | Or, “ls there another way?” | 或者 还有别的办法吗 |
[33:47] | Or, “Are you out of your minds?” | 或者 你疯了吗 |
[33:50] | You wouldn’t ask me if… | 你不会要求我这么做的如果… |
[33:52] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:54] | You’re in love with her. | 你爱上她了 |
[33:56] | That explains why you’re so eager to get her naked, then have a drink. | 这就解释了为什么你如此想让她裸体 然后喝点东西 |
[34:00] | Because most guys like to go the other way around. | 因为大多数人都喜欢反过来 |
[34:02] | Why do you care how I feel about her? | 我对她什么感觉你这么关心干吗? |
[34:05] | Because now I know that I can get you to do anything to save her. | 因为现在我知道 为了能救她你会做任何事情 |
[34:12] | Tell him how to tap the keg. | 跟他说怎么做 |
[34:17] | You got Cameron fired. | 你们让卡梅隆被解雇了 |
[34:20] | Cuddy wasn’t supposed to find out. | 卡迪本不该发现的 |
[34:22] | No kidding! | 别开玩笑了 |
[34:23] | Get me cable. How tough can that be? | 给我弄有线电视 能有多难啊 |
[34:26] | You cost a woman her job. | 居然让个女人丢了工作 |
[34:28] | There’s only one thing you can | 如果不想被我炒 |
[34:29] | say to keep me from firing you. | 你们只有一句话可以说了 |
[34:31] | – Cameron wasn’t fired. We… – Wrong. | – 卡梅隆没被解雇 – 不对 |
[34:35] | – You know? – We’re still fired? | – 你知道? – 我们还是会被解雇? |
[34:37] | That should be a hint as to what you’re supposed to say. | 我只是想用这句话抛砖引玉 引出你们下面该说的话 |
[34:40] | – We’re sorry. – Wrong. | 我们很抱歉 |
[34:41] | I love you. | – 不对 – 我爱你 |
[34:44] | Wrong. | 不对 |
[34:46] | This is a game? First, | 这是个游戏吗 |
[34:47] | we have to screw with our co-worker, now we have to try to figure out what you want us to say? | 首先我们得给我们的同事捣乱 然后我们得猜你想让我们说什么 |
[34:50] | This is insane. I’m not playing. | 这太荒谬了 我不会玩的 |
[34:53] | Right. | 对了 |
[34:56] | You should have said this two days ago. | 两天前就该说了 |
[34:59] | (EMPHASIZING) Do not play games with me. | 别跟我玩游戏 |
[35:01] | Number one, you are going to lose. You’re just not ready. | 第一 你们会输 你们完全没准备好 |
[35:04] | Number two, the game was to force you to stop playing games. | 第二 这个游戏是逼你们不玩游戏 |
[35:07] | I need you to stand up to me. | 我需要你们能站出来 |
[35:09] | Challenge me. I need you to stop worrying about getting fired. | 挑战我 我需要你们别老担心会被解雇 |
[35:13] | And go pay for my cable. | 给我的有线电视付费去 |
[35:15] | No! | 不行 |
[35:17] | I didn’t mean on this. | 不是在这件事上 |
[35:20] | Seriously. I need cable. | 说真的 我需要有线电视 |
[35:31] | Milk, milk, lemonade. | 牛奶 牛奶 柠檬水 |
[35:36] | (GAGGING) It tastes kind of watery. | 尝起来是水的味道 |
[35:39] | That’s bad news. | 这是坏事 |
[35:41] | Either increased intracranial pressure | 或者颅内压增高 |
[35:43] | or something’s wrong with her hypothalamus. | 或者她的下丘脑出问题了 |
[35:45] | How do you figure out which one it is? | 你们怎么诊断出到底是哪一个 |
[35:47] | We don’t do anything. | 我们什么也做不了 |
[35:51] | You’re gonna drill a hole in her skull. | 你需要在她头部钻一个孔 |
[35:54] | If she regains consciousness, | 如果她能恢复知觉 |
[35:56] | it’s increased intracranial pressure. | 那就是颅内压增高 |
[36:00] | And if it’s the other thing? | 如果是另一个呢 |
[36:02] | She’ll die. | 她会死 |
[36:03] | But if it’s the hypothalamus, she’s dead, anyway. | 但是如果是下丘脑的问题 她怎么都会死的 |
[36:07] | If the problem is the pressure in her brain, | 如果问题是她大脑的压力问题 |
[36:09] | and I fix it, | 我解决了 |
[36:11] | is she going to be all better? | 她会好起来吗 |
[36:12] | No, but it’ll give us more time to figure out what’s wrong. | 不会 但是会为我们问题在哪 争取些时间 |
[36:16] | I have to get someone else. I can’t do this. | 我能找别人 我做不到 |
[36:21] | You love her. | 你爱她 对不对 |
[36:23] | You’d do anything to save her. | 为了救她你会做任何事 |
[36:25] | Not this. | 这样的做不了 |
[36:27] | I can’t do this. | 我做不到 |
[36:29] | If she dies because of something that I did, then I… | 如果她因为我做的事情死了 |
[36:31] | Listen. Listen. | 听着 听着 |
[36:33] | I am not going to let you hurt her. Okay? | 我不会让你伤害她的 好吗 |
[36:36] | Now, please. | 求你了 |
[36:38] | This is her only chance. | 这是她唯一的机会 |
[36:46] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[36:55] | That was easy. | 还挺简单的 |
[37:00] | SEAN: Okay. Her head is stabilized, | 好了 她的头固定好了 |
[37:04] | and the drill bit is sterile. | 钻头也被消毒了 |
[37:06] | Place the drill bit against the upper left part of her forehead, | 把钻头对准她前额的左上方 |
[37:10] | about an inch above the temple. | 在太阳穴上方一寸 |
[37:29] | It’s not going anywhere. | 进不去 |
[37:30] | Bone’s harder than wood. Lean into it. | 骨头比木头要硬 斜插进去 |
[37:32] | The skull is only a quarter inch thick. | 头盖骨厚四分之一英寸 |
[37:34] | Once you’re midway through, drill in shorter bursts. | 当你进去一半以后 就钻慢一点 |
[37:37] | If you come out the other side, you’ve gone too far. | 如果从另一边出去了 你就钻过了 |
[37:43] | Okay. Now, what? Now, what? | 好了 然后呢 然后呢 |
[37:44] | Let the fluid drain. | 让液体流干 |
[37:59] | She’s waking up. She’s waking up. Sean? | 她醒过来了 她醒过来了 |
[38:14] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[38:18] | HOUSE: South Pole doc is out of her coma, | 南极医生从昏迷中醒过来了 |
[38:21] | and now we have a new symptom. | 现在我们有了个新症状 |
[38:23] | Increased intracranial pressure. | 颅内压增高 |
[38:26] | Why are we out here? | 我们在这干吗 |
[38:28] | That’s the patient room. | 那是病房 |
[38:30] | ICP plus kidney problems | 颅内压增高加上肾衰竭 |
[38:32] | plus lung collapse equals… | 加上肺萎缩 |
[38:34] | The most likely suspect is a tumor throwing off clots. | 比较象是肿瘤引发的血块 |
[38:36] | We ruled out cancer. | 我们排除癌症了 |
[38:37] | But not clots. | 但没排除血块 |
[38:39] | What causes blood clots? | 什么引发血块 |
[38:40] | Bacterial endocarditis. Not without a fever. | – 感染性心内膜炎 – 没发烧就不是 |
[38:43] | Deep vein thrombosis plus an existing PFO. | 深静脉血栓加上已存在的卵圆孔未闭 |
[38:45] | PFO would have been discovered on her pre-South Pole physical exam. | 卵圆孔未闭在去南极前的体检中会被发现 |
[38:48] | What if the clots aren’t clots? | 如果堵塞不是血块呢 |
[38:51] | Atherosclerosis. | 动脉硬化症 |
[38:52] | Fatty plaque builds up on the arterial walls. | 脂肪斑块在动脉壁上沉积 |
[38:54] | Pieces break off, block blood flow. | 斑块破碎 阻碍了血液循环 |
[38:56] | Explains everything. | 全部得以解释 |
[38:57] | She has zero risk factors. | 她一点可能性都没有 |
[39:00] | Forget fat. Think clots. | 别管脂肪斑块了 想想血块 |
[39:01] | No. | 不 |
[39:04] | – You’re standing up to me? – Maybe. | 你公然反对我? |
[39:06] | Just to clarify, | 好象是 |
[39:07] | you should do that when you’re right. | 先声明 你应该在你对的时候才能那么做 |
[39:10] | Sorry for the confusion. | 抱歉让你误会了 血块怎么… |
[39:12] | – How could a clot… – Could be a different kind of fat. Fat emboli. | 可能是另一种脂肪 脂肪栓 |
[39:16] | It’s a perfect fit. | 这是合理的解释 |
[39:17] | Except it’s completely impossible. | 只是完全没可能而已 |
[39:20] | Fat emboli requires an un-repaired bone breakage. | 脂肪栓需要在在骨折的情况下形成 |
[39:23] | Between the x-ray and the exam, I’ve seen her entire… | 通过X光片和测试 我看到她的全部… |
[39:34] | See, that’s what I’m talking about. | 我就是这个意思 |
[39:39] | Take off her socks. | 把她袜子脱了 |
[39:42] | I can… I can do it. | 我来 我来吧 |
[39:43] | No. I got it. | 不用 我来 |
[39:55] | Your toe is broken. | 你的脚趾头骨折了 |
[39:58] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[40:00] | HOUSE: Bits of bone marrow have been leaking into your bloodstream. | 骨髓渗到了血液里 |
[40:03] | Those fat emboli have caused blockages in your kidney, lungs, and brain. | 脂肪栓阻塞了肾 肺和大脑 |
[40:08] | It doesn’t even hurt. Cold numbs everything. | – 一点都没疼 – 冷把一切都麻木了 |
[40:11] | Does a particularly great job on the extremities. | 在四肢远端就更是这样了 |
[40:14] | You’ll need to close the break to stop the marrow from leaking. | 你得把骨头接好 来不让骨髓流出 |
[40:17] | This one you will feel. | 这次你会感觉到 |
[40:20] | Will you do it? | 你能来吗 |
[40:22] | He drilled a hole | 他在你头颅里钻了个洞 |
[40:24] | in your skull after drinking your pee. I think he’s up for this. | 在喝了你的尿之后 我认为他早想跃跃欲试了 |
[40:26] | Grab the tip of her toe with your right hand. | 用右手握住脚指头顶端 |
[40:28] | Hold the break with the other. | 用另一支手扶着断开的那半 |
[40:30] | On the count of three, pull hard. | 数到3 使劲拉 |
[40:33] | 1 2 One, two, | |
[40:35] | 3 three. | |
[40:46] | Splint your toe. | 然后用夹板固定 |
[40:47] | You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[40:53] | Thank you, House. | 谢谢你 豪斯 |
[40:56] | Don’t thank me. | 别谢我 |
[40:58] | He’s the one who saved your life. | 他才是那个救你命的人 |
[41:27] | He likes her. | 他喜欢她 |
[41:37] | A bottle of the Bordeaux | 一瓶波尔多红葡萄酒 |
[41:40] | and some sparkling water. | 还要些苏打水 |
[41:47] | Well, you didn’t pick her up, | 你没接她 |
[41:48] | which means she’s coming from work, too, | 说明她要下班后过来 |
[41:50] | which means you’re comfortable enough to meet her. | 说明你俩之间已经很熟了 |
[41:52] | Damn. I thought I lost you when l walked backwards | 靠 以为我在雪里按着我的脚印 倒退走的时候 |
[41:55] | through my own footprints in the snow. | 把你甩掉了 |
[41:56] | I think I’ve got it narrowed down to three possibilities. | 我认为我已经排除到只剩3个人了 |
[41:59] | Better leave. If you see her, it’ll be cheating. | 你最好离开 如果你看见她了 那就作弊了 |
[42:01] | It’s not one of your ex-wives. Because they hate me. | – 不是你的某一个前妻 – 因为她们都恨我 |
[42:04] | They don’t. They should, but they don’t. | 她们不恨 她们应该恨但是她们不恨 |
[42:06] | I called them. | 我给她们打过电话了 |
[42:07] | It’s someone new, but someone I know. | 一些新认识的 我也认识 |
[42:10] | Did you ever consider being happy for me? | 你有没有想过为我感到高兴 |
[42:12] | Briefly. | 短暂的有过 |
[42:13] | You ordering the wine before she got here… | 她还没到你就点酒了 |
[42:17] | Girls are good, House, | 女孩们很棒 豪斯 |
[42:19] | and you know it. You solved your case | 你知道的 你解决了那个病例 |
[42:21] | because you cared about that girl. | 因为你在意那个女孩 |
[42:23] | You’re demonstrating the illusion of manly confidence, | 你向我展现男性的自信 |
[42:26] | which means you haven’t closed the deal, yet. | 说明你还没得到想要的 |
[42:28] | I closed the deal. I just like her. | 我得到了 我只是喜欢她 |
[42:30] | Still? | 还喜欢啊? |
[42:31] | You knew your patient hated having cold feet, | 你知道你病人讨厌冰凉的脚 |
[42:34] | because you did a physical exam, | 因为你做了个体检 |
[42:36] | because you liked her. | 因为你喜欢她 |
[42:38] | Your theory is I cared, therefore I let her keep her socks on. | 你的理论是 我在意她所以我让她穿着袜子 |
[42:42] | If that’s what love is, then I don’t wanna have anything to do with it. | 如果那就是爱 我可不想和它有任何关系 |
[42:45] | It starts with warm feet, but leads to other things. | 是从暖脚开始的 后面会发生别的事 |
[42:48] | Your mom and I will explain when you’re older. | 你妈和我等你大了会告诉你的 |
[42:50] | If I’d made her take them off like I should have, | 如果我让她脱下来的话 |
[42:52] | I’d have seen the toe | 我就会看到脚指头 |
[42:53] | and solved the case days ago. But you don’t care about her. | – 那几天前就把这个病例解决了 – 但是你不在意她 |
[42:56] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[42:58] | House doesn’t care about anyone. | 豪斯谁都不在意 |
[43:02] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[43:04] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[43:07] | Cutthroat Bitch? | 蛇蝎女? |
[43:10] | I call her Amber. | 我叫她安波儿 |
[43:12] | Was she on your list? | 她在你的名单里吗 |