时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Whoever thought walking in a circle at two miles | 想到一个小时要在这画2英里的圈… |
[00:07] | an hour would be draining? | 就觉得无聊死了? |
[00:08] | Fresh air, exercise. | 空气清新 锻炼身体 |
[00:11] | You know, some things do have their negative sides. | 凡事都有好坏面 |
[00:13] | Our income just got cut in half. | 我们的工资少了一半 |
[00:15] | And we get to spend twice as much time together. | 但是干的活却多了一倍 |
[00:18] | More, if you don’t leave before your lunch hour is over. | 而且 要是你没在午餐规定时间内吃完饭… |
[00:22] | Out of my way. | 滚开 |
[00:24] | We have a legal right to hold you up for 15 seconds. | 法律规定我们可以阻拦你15秒钟 |
[00:27] | Fifteen, fourteen… | 十五… |
[00:28] | One. | – 十四 – 一秒 |
[00:29] | Eleven, | 十一 |
[00:31] | ten… Ow! | 十 |
[00:35] | Just trying to do my job. | 我在干活 |
[00:38] | Hey, relax. Three more seconds and you can go. | 放松点伙计 就剩3秒了 |
[00:44] | Are you telling me what to do? | 轮的着你教我? |
[00:47] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[00:49] | Just take a breath. | 深吸一口气 |
[00:51] | Get the hell off me! | 滚开 |
[00:54] | (LAUGHS) I think it’s been 15… | 我想15秒到了 |
[01:00] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:05] | WOMAN: Oh, my God. Jeff? | 天呐 杰夫 |
[01:43] | WOMAN: Standby. | 传呼斯班瑟医生… |
[01:51] | … | 请传呼斯塔萨医生… |
[01:55] | Place is a mess. | 这地方乱死了 |
[01:57] | Welcome to a world without nurses. Here, you can start with these. | 欢迎来到没有护士的世界 |
[02:04] | I know. That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 这不来了么 |
[02:06] | Because Cuddy hasn’t found you yet. | 不过卡迪还没找到你… |
[02:08] | She’s going to look everywhere except | 所以说 最危险的地方 |
[02:10] | the place she wants me to be. | 就是最安全的地方 |
[02:28] | What’s with the idiot? | 那个白痴是怎么回事 |
[02:32] | Fainting spell and a recent history of dysgeusia, | 短暂晕厥伴有近期味觉障碍 |
[02:35] | everything tastes like lemon meringue pie. | 什么东西吃起来都像柠檬糕饼 |
[02:37] | You want to take him? | 你想要他? |
[02:38] | No. | 不 |
[02:43] | Si” | 先生 |
[02:45] | Why do you have two lunches in front of you? | 你那为什么放着2份盒饭? |
[02:48] | Been here for two meals. | 已经在这呆了2顿饭的功夫啦 |
[02:50] | – And you’re happy with that? – No. | 你还挺满意? |
[02:51] | I just don’t see much use in complaining. | 不 我只是觉得抱怨也没用 |
[02:55] | Seriously? | 真的? |
[02:58] | It’s a pretty useful tool. | 抱怨有时挺管用的 |
[03:00] | You complain, make people miserable. | 你一抱怨 别人就不爽 |
[03:03] | Then they do what you want, to make the misery go away. | 他们一不爽 你的问题离解决就不远了 |
[03:05] | We probably should say something. | 也许你真该说点什么 |
[03:07] | Maybe I can call one of the doctors… | 也许我可以给你找找人 |
[03:08] | They’re doing their best. Ow! | 他们尽力了 |
[03:16] | What the hell? | 什么?! |
[03:18] | I’m sure it was an accident. | 我肯定这只是意外而已 |
[03:21] | Is he Canadian? | 他是加拿大人吧? |
[03:23] | He’s a low priority. | 呃 他只是不大想争… |
[03:25] | Is that a yes? | 那么说他是? |
[03:27] | – He’s just… – Happy- | 他只是心情很好而已 |
[03:31] | I’ve got to stop this, before it spreads. | 在这股情绪蔓延以前 我得采取行动了 |
[03:35] | You guys are done. | 伙计们 过来吧 |
[03:39] | Could be a metabolic disorder, | 这是一种代谢失调症 |
[03:41] | toxic exposure, | 毒物暴露史 |
[03:43] | carcinoma of the tongue metastasized to the brain, | 舌癌脑转移 |
[03:45] | epilepsy, M.S. | 癫痫 多发性硬化 |
[03:46] | Or it could be the flu | 也许只是流感 |
[03:48] | and we should all be back in the E.R. | 我们应该都回急诊室去 |
[03:50] | No, you’re ignoring | 不 你们忽视了 |
[03:51] | the big symptom. | 最明显的症状 |
[03:53] | What if we were looking at both the flu and decent parenting. | 如果他只是个得了流感的好爸爸呢 |
[03:58] | Okay, you two are perfectly healthy. | 好吧 你们俩身体不错 |
[04:00] | This guy wasn’t pandering. | 就算这人不是在勾引谁 |
[04:01] | He wasn’t vanilla nice. | 他不是一般的好人 |
[04:03] | He was nice without any aspiration of personal gain. | 他现在是没有原则的老好人 |
[04:06] | I’m thinking genetic defect. | 我在考虑基因缺陷的可能 |
[04:08] | (SCOFFS) Niceness is a defect? | 当好人是中缺陷? |
[04:11] | Three cavemen see a stranger | 三个原始人看到有个陌生人 |
[04:13] | running towards them with a spear | 手持长矛向他们奔来 |
[04:14] | one fights, one flees, | 一个与他搏斗 一个逃走 |
[04:15] | one smiles | 剩下的一个笑容满面 |
[04:17] | and invites him over for fondue. | 请他进来吃奶酪 |
[04:18] | That last guy didn’t last long enough to procreate. | 最后这个肯定会给优胜劣汰掉的 |
[04:20] | And how long has the patient been suffering? | 病人这样多久了 |
[04:23] | At least as long as his wife has known him, eleven years. | 至少从他妻子认识他那天起就这样了 |
[04:28] | What are you saying? | 你想说什么? |
[04:29] | Evolution is wrong? | 进化论是骗人了? |
[04:32] | (SCOFFS) Where do you think we are? 21st century America? | 你以为自己在哪? 二十一世纪的美国? |
[04:34] | He’s saying that statistics | 他只是从统计学上来讲 |
[04:36] | are true, too. | 概率是低了点 |
[04:37] | The world is a bell curve, | 整个世界还是钟型的呢 (标准正态分布曲线) |
[04:39] | most of us fall within the standard deviation. | 大部分在标准差以内 |
[04:41] | But there are outliers. | 但总有些不和谐的音符 |
[04:42] | And if we believe in the existence of extreme jerkiness, | 我觉得 现在正在钻牛角尖 |
[04:45] | which I suspect that we do, | 紧盯着极端的病例 |
[04:51] | then we also have to accept | 然后我们还是得承认 |
[04:52] | the existence of the opposite extreme. | 另外一种极端也是存在的 |
[04:54] | You want it to be a symptom, | 你希望当好人是一种症状 |
[04:55] | because then we’re supposed to be jerks, | 这样你就可以为自己当坏蛋 |
[04:57] | which means you don’t even have to try to be nice. | 找借口 不用觉得对不起我们 |
[05:03] | … | 那投票吧 |
[05:04] | Who thinks that niceness is not a symptom? | 谁认为当好人不是一种症状 |
[05:07] | And who thinks that their vote counts? | 谁相信投票结果算数? |
[05:16] | You two, check out his home for toxins. | 你们俩 去他家找有毒物质 |
[05:18] | Taub and 31… 31? | – 陶伯还有31号 – 31号? |
[05:21] | Oh, I’m sorry, | 对不起 |
[05:21] | I thought that either way was good with you. | 我以为反过来叫你也行… |
[05:24] | Taub and Thirteen, | 陶伯和13号 |
[05:25] | MRI for tumors, EEG for nerve damage | 做核磁检查肿瘤 脑电图检查神经受损情况 |
[05:28] | and test whatever comes out of him for everything else. | 一有阳性结果就详细查下去 |
[05:44] | CHASE: Too much axis tilt. | 太偏啦 |
[05:47] | Don’t release until your thumb’s at the bottom of the ball. | 大拇指插到底再离手 |
[05:51] | I assume Wilson was busy. | 我猜威尔逊很忙吧 |
[05:53] | Again. | “又”很忙 |
[06:07] | No axis tilt. | 这回没偏 |
[06:14] | With Amber? | 和安柏在一起? |
[06:15] | Again. | “又”在一起 |
[06:16] | Still. It was nice of you to invite me. | 不过 还是谢谢你好心邀请我 |
[06:19] | This is fun. | 挺好玩的 |
[06:22] | No, it wasn’t. | 我既不好心 |
[06:23] | No, it isn’t. | 也不好玩 |
[06:24] | I didn’t invite you to be nice, I invited you | 我请你不是因为好心 |
[06:25] | because bowling isn’t one of | 而是作为男人 有两件事自己做没意思 |
[06:28] | the two things guys do by themselves. | 一件是打保龄球 |
[06:30] | What’s the second thing? | 另一件呢 |
[06:32] | Other hand. | 反之亦然 |
[06:37] | Well, if people are incapable of being nice, | 如果人们做不到”好心” |
[06:39] | why bother having the word? | 为什么还发明”好心”这个词呢 |
[06:42] | The ontological proof of niceness. | 从本体论上来说 |
[06:44] | The existence of the word proves the existence of the concept. | 如果有个词就一定要有对应意思的话 |
[06:47] | Look out for those minotaurs on your drive home. | 那你回家路上可要小心”牛头马面”了 |
[06:51] | And I thought motives didn’t matter, | 我以为动机不重要 |
[06:52] | only results mattered. | 结果才重要 |
[06:55] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你想怎么做? |
[06:57] | To screw up Wilson’s relationship | 为了不听我在打保龄球时唠叨 |
[06:58] | so you don’t have to listen to me while you bowl. | 去故意破坏威尔逊的艳遇么 |
[07:01] | I wish the best for them, | 我衷心祝福他们 |
[07:03] | and their tragically deformed children. | 以及他们将来可怜的畸形孩子 |
[07:07] | She’s good at being bad. | 呃 使坏可是她的拿手好戏 |
[07:11] | You might not be able to destroy her. | 你不一定扳的倒她 |
[07:13] | As long as I give it my best shot, | 我要使出吃奶的劲儿 |
[07:15] | I can hold my head high. | 爱谁谁吧 |
[07:17] | Cameron had this one insufferable friend. | 卡梅隆也有这种令人受不了的朋友 |
[07:19] | She wasn’t going to get rid of her, | 但她没打算要和她绝交 |
[07:20] | and I sure wasn’t going to join them. | 也没打算近墨者黑 |
[07:23] | So I just said, “See her on Thursdays.” | 所以我说 每周四你去找她吧 |
[07:26] | I know it’s not as exciting as an exploding birthday cake, | 虽然不像开生日派对这么高兴 |
[07:29] | but, hell, | 但 管她呢 |
[07:31] | I don’t want to hang out with her every night anyway. | 我也不想天天和她黏在一起 |
[07:33] | That’s amazing. | 太令人吃惊了 |
[07:35] | Cameron only has one insufferable friend? | 卡梅隆只有”一个”让人是受不了的朋友? |
[07:55] | Joint custody. | 共同监护 |
[07:57] | Of Wilson? | 监护威尔逊? |
[07:59] | Unless we have another love child. | 除非我们还有一个可爱的宝贝儿 |
[08:02] | Deal with him. | 你 上! |
[08:03] | He needs a mother figure. | 他需要母爱 |
[08:05] | I’m not saying you’re not entitled to spend time with him. | 我不是说 你没有母爱 |
[08:07] | I’m just saying I’m entitled, too. | 只是说 我也可以给他母爱 |
[08:10] | I don’t know how to deal with him when he’s being reasonable. | 他讲理的时候 我上也没用! |
[08:14] | This is reasonable? | 这叫讲理? |
[08:15] | This is crazy. | 这是不可理喻! |
[08:19] | No. Crazy is what House | 不 对豪斯来说 |
[08:20] | would normally do in this situation, | 不可理喻的做法是 把你的润滑剂 |
[08:21] | swap your lubricant with super glue. | 直接换成强力胶 |
[08:24] | The man knows me. | 还是他了解我 |
[08:25] | This is his way of accepting us. | 这是他接受我们在一起的方式 |
[08:28] | It’s actually a very touching moment. | 这真叫人感动 |
[08:30] | I’m proposing I get every other day and every other weekend. | 我提议威尔逊隔日 隔周末归我 |
[08:38] | I have Yoga Wednesdays, | 我每周三有瑜伽课 |
[08:39] | you can have him then, | 那天归你吧 |
[08:41] | but you have to have him home by 11:00. | 但你必须晚上11点前放他回家 |
[08:45] | We can swap weekends. | 周末我们轮换 |
[08:48] | Mondays and Wednesdays. And midnight. | 周一三 12点前 |
[08:50] | If he’s not home till midnight, | 如果他十二点前还不回家 |
[08:51] | we won’t be asleep till almost 2:00. | 我们就得到2点以后才能睡了 |
[08:53] | Wilson, make a ruling. | 威尔逊 你来裁决 |
[08:57] | No. | 不 |
[08:59] | You two are like dogs circling each other in the park. | 你们俩就像公园里互相咬尾巴的狗 |
[09:02] | And I say that with all the love in the world. | 我是充满爱意的说这话的 |
[09:05] | You need to sniff each other’s butts, | 你们得互相嗅嗅对方的屁股 |
[09:06] | bare your teeth and arrive at some strange détente. | 龇龇牙 然后才能达成某种怪异的共识 |
[09:09] | Otherwise you’ll end up biting each other’s eyes out. | 不然 早晚你们俩得撕破脸皮 |
[09:11] | Again, with all the love in the world. | 强调一下 充满爱意 |
[09:17] | I’ll let you sniff first. | 那 你先嗅吧 |
[09:19] | Take my deal or get out of my apartment. | 照我说的办 要不你就滚蛋 |
[09:21] | Take my deal or I move in. | 照我说的办 要不我就搬进来 |
[09:31] | This guy worked for Habitat for Humanity in Costa Rica. | 这家伙在哥斯达黎加 为人道组织工作过一段时间 |
[09:34] | And coaches handicapped kids. | 还帮助过残疾儿童 |
[09:36] | You think we should do a work up, on the other coaches? | 其他辅导人员? 我们是不是应该检查一下 |
[09:38] | It is possible he’s too perfect. | 我觉得他太完美了 |
[09:40] | I’m not saying he’s perfect, | 我觉得他并不完美 |
[09:41] | I’m saying he’s trying to be. | 只是在尽力做到完美 |
[09:42] | It’s what people do. | 人之常情 |
[09:45] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[09:46] | That’s not what people do. | 这才不是人之常情 |
[09:48] | People usually suck, but they want to be good, want to be nice. | 人性本恶 但至少人心向善 |
[09:51] | House? | – 想做好人… – 豪斯为例? |
[09:54] | Exception that proves the rule. | 他没有统计学意义 |
[09:56] | What sort of argument is that? | 这算什么论据啊 |
[09:57] | Bad one. | 糟糕的论据 |
[10:03] | That might be relevant. | 症状可能和这些有关 |
[10:05] | Hydrofluoric acid. | 氢氟酸 |
[10:07] | Lowers his calcium, causes the fainting and taste issue. | 引起昏厥和味觉丧失 降低血钙 |
[10:09] | But not the niceness. | 但是不会让他这么好 |
[10:12] | Wouldn’t that be nice? | 这不是挺好么 |
[10:16] | You are King Solomon. | 你就是所罗门王 |
[10:19] | If you want us to cut him in half, we’re cool with that. | 如果你想把他切成两截 我们没意见 |
[10:21] | My boyfriend’s too much of | 我的男友心太软 |
[10:23] | a wuss to make the call for himself. | 不敢做出自己的选择 我可是 |
[10:25] | And I mean that with all the love in the world. | “充满爱意”说这话的 |
[10:27] | I’m gonna piss off one of them. | 他俩我谁也不敢得罪 |
[10:28] | And they both scare me. | 吓死我了 |
[10:47] | “Your treatment of patients is reprehensible.” | “你对病人的治疗方法应该受到谴责” |
[10:50] | You’re reading his performance review? | 你在研究它的诊疗评分? |
[10:54] | “Your management of employees borders on abuse.” | “滥用管理权力” |
[10:57] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[10:59] | No, I… I want to hear it. | 别… 我想听听 |
[11:02] | “You are overtly contemptuous of hospital hierarchy.” | “公然侮辱医院管理高层” |
[11:05] | And covertly. | 私下里也没说好话 |
[11:07] | But I suppose, you didn’t know about that. | 我只是提醒你 |
[11:09] | “Your attitude towards supervisory personnel is disrespectful. | “对管理监察人员不敬” |
[11:13] | “And a disturbingly large proportion of your comments are racist or sexist.” | “很多言论涉及种族和性别歧视” |
[11:17] | That top makes you look like an Afghani prostitute. | 比如说 你现在的上衣让你看起来 |
[11:20] | Would be an example of that. | 好像一个阿富汗妓女 |
[11:22] | Sign this. | 签字吧 |
[11:25] | – House, I got the… – It can wait. | – 豪斯 我发现… – 等等 |
[11:27] | I will sign if you will give us a ruling. | 如果你做出裁决 我就签字 |
[11:30] | I will give you a ruling if you do | 如果你给自己的手下做诊疗评分 |
[11:31] | the reviews on your team. | 我就裁决 |
[11:37] | I’d be happy to continue the mockery of this process. and alternate weekends. | 我很乐意继续鄙视这个程序 |
[11:45] | Wednesdays till 11 :00, and alternate weekends. | 周三晚11点前 周末轮换! |
[11:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:49] | Wednesday nights are Ladies’ Nights at Cheetah’s. | 每周三猎豹酒吧是女士之夜 |
[11:52] | Calcium’s normal. | 血钙水平正常 |
[11:54] | Wow. It really could wait. | 哇噢 我说等等还真没错 |
[11:55] | – Everything’s normal. | 所有指标都正常 |
[11:56] | – And you thought it wouldn’t be? | 这你没想到 |
[11:57] | He’s a carpet cleaner, | 他是个地毯保洁员 |
[11:58] | he’s got a home full of hydrofluoric acid. | 家里净是氢氟酸 |
[12:00] | Doesn’t mean his calcium should be low. | 那他的钙水平就该低么 |
[12:01] | Yeah, actually, it kind of does. HF causes lower levels of… | 不 但应该有点低 因为氢氟酸可以降低… |
[12:04] | – Lower, not low. | 降低 不是偏低 |
[12:05] | – Lower than normal. Lower than yesterday. | – 比正常水平降低 – 比昨天降低 |
[12:07] | Yesterday might have been high. | 也许昨天钙水平高呢 |
[12:08] | What’s lower than high? | 高的降低了会怎么样 |
[12:11] | He actually has hypercalcemia, | 他实际上有高钙血症 |
[12:13] | which is being lowered to normal by the HF. | 由于氢氟酸才降到正常水平 |
[12:15] | So what gives us elevated calcium, | 高血钙 味觉异常 晕厥 |
[12:17] | bad taste and fainting? | 得出什么结论么 |
[12:18] | I take it you know. | 你知道? |
[12:20] | Get the team. | 把人都叫来吧 |
[12:21] | This is gonna be fun. | 很有意思的 |
[12:26] | Hello, again. | 又见面啦 |
[12:28] | These people think you’re not too nice. | 这些人认为你不是个大好人 |
[12:32] | Too nice? | 不是大好人? |
[12:35] | For what? | 从不会有什么救世主的指点 |
[12:37] | I’m going to prove them wrong. | 我来证明他们想错了 |
[12:39] | Your wife is very ugly. | 你老婆丑死了 |
[12:41] | Get out of here. | 滚出去 |
[12:43] | JEFF: Deb… | 黛比 |
[12:45] | He’s obviously trying to prove a point. | 他只是在表达自己的观点 |
[12:48] | I think I just did. | 瞧我说的没错吧 |
[12:50] | You’re either perfect or you’re sick. | 你要么是个完美的人 要么是个病号 |
[12:52] | And in my experience, sick is much more common. | 照我的经验来看 病号可能性比较大 |
[12:54] | He’s not sick. | 他没病 |
[12:58] | He’s nice. | 那它就是”好”机器 |
[12:59] | It’s the only thing his wiring will let him do. | 而实际上不过是个电路程序而已 |
[13:02] | He has Williams Syndrome. | 他得了威廉斯综合征 (表现为欣快 热爱音乐 智商低) |
[13:03] | Your husband is missing the genes that make him suspicious. | 您的丈夫由于基因缺失导致不能 对事物作出合适的反应 |
[13:07] | You’re wrong, he’s… | 你错了 |
[13:08] | Relax, there’s no cure. | – 他只是… – 别担心 没治的 |
[13:10] | He’s gonna go right on tasting lemon meringue pie, | 他还是会吃什么都像柠檬糕饼 |
[13:13] | fainting and being a sap. | 晕厥 没事老傻乐 |
[13:15] | What about the other symptoms? | 其他症状呢 |
[13:17] | He has no other symptoms. | 他没有其他症状 |
[13:18] | But Williams does. | 但威廉斯综合征有啊 |
[13:19] | He’s got the teeth, | 他牙齿健全 |
[13:21] | the glasses… | 戴着眼镜 |
[13:22] | Williams cuts IQ by 20… | 威廉斯综合征的智商比正常低20… |
[13:23] | He doesn’t work in the physics department, | 他又不是研究物理学的! |
[13:25] | except when they spill a black hole on their carpet. | 除非在地毯上也能弄出”黑洞”来 |
[13:27] | Elfin appearance? | 特殊的精灵面容呢 |
[13:30] | Yeah, he’s more Legolas than Keebler. | 与奇宝小矮人相比 他更像精灵弓箭手 (出自指环王) |
[13:33] | Bet you he can still crack off a batch of Pecan Sandies. | 不过我打赌他也很爱吃核桃饼干 (奇宝小矮人是制作饼干的) |
[13:36] | Perfect pitch? | 完美的音准呢 |
[13:38] | You love to karaoke, right? | 你爱唱卡拉OK 对吧? |
[13:40] | – I suck. | 我唱的糟透了 |
[13:41] | – Modest. | 谦虚 |
[13:42] | – Another symptom. – No, he | – 这是另一个症状 – 不 他… |
[13:43] | really does suck. | 唱的确实糟透了 |
[13:45] | Give us a warble. | 来段啭声听听 |
[13:47] | Know any Cher? | 会唱雪儿么 |
[13:48] | No, | 不会 |
[13:49] | but I know Bread. | 我知道点面包合唱团 |
[14:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[14:11] | He’s stroking! | 他窒息了 |
[14:17] | Not a moment too soon. | 来的不算早 |
[14:30] | TAUB: You were wrong. | 你说错了 |
[14:32] | Why do people say that with such pleasure? | 为什么老有人想看我出洋相呢 |
[14:35] | It’s very hurtful, you know. | 很伤人哦 |
[14:36] | It means the patient gets to keep being nice. | 就是说病人还得继续当好人 |
[14:38] | Why does that offend you? | 这让你很不爽? |
[14:39] | It’s the way he said it. | 让我不爽的是他说话的口气 |
[14:41] | He wasn’t relieved, he was excited. | 他并没有如释重负 而是很兴奋 |
[14:43] | He was also wrong. | 可他也错了 |
[14:45] | And I say that with no sense of pleasure. | 我没乐滋滋的看他出洋相吧 |
[14:47] | KUTNER: Patient tested negative for Williams, | 威廉斯综合征的各项检查都是阴性 |
[14:49] | which means the stroke and everything else wasn’t caused… | 也就是说 窒息和其他症状… |
[14:51] | You have a friendly demeanor | 你举止得当 |
[14:53] | but you sometimes get too involved. | 但有时对工作过于投入 |
[14:55] | You relate well to your peers and patients | 与同事和病人关系好 |
[14:58] | and you complete tasks in a timely manner. | 能按时完成工作 |
[15:02] | Please sign. | 请签字吧 |
[15:07] | Plenty of other conditions can cause debilitating niceness. | 病理性的老好人可能有好多原因 |
[15:10] | How is that supposed to help him? | 这有什么意义 |
[15:12] | I don’t know, | 不知道 |
[15:13] | how was it supposed to help Wilson? | 这对威尔逊有什么意义? |
[15:15] | Cross out Wilson’s name and the date | 把威尔逊的名字还有日期划掉 |
[15:16] | and then fill in your own. | 填上你自己的名字 |
[15:17] | The point of a review | 诊疗评分的意义在于 |
[15:18] | is to give feedback to help… | 及时回馈 便于改进 |
[15:20] | I’m thinking neurosyphilis. | 我认为是神经性梅毒 |
[15:22] | Wouldn’t show up on the MRI without contrast. | 是看不出来的 不用造影剂的话 核磁上 |
[15:27] | I’ll go run the tests. | 我来安排 |
[15:34] | He doesn’t think it’s syphilis, | 他虽然不相信是梅毒 |
[15:36] | but he’s gonna go run those tests anyway. | 但还是去安排核磁 |
[15:39] | Because he doesn’t know, | 因为他不懂 |
[15:41] | that’s why we do tests. | 所以我们才做 |
[15:41] | Because he’s a wimp. | 因为他是个乖宝宝 |
[15:43] | Because he’s afraid of you. | 他怕你 |
[15:44] | You want me to intimidate him into not being afraid? | 你让我吓得他不害怕我? |
[15:47] | – Not sure I know how to do that. | 还真不是件容易事呢 |
[15:48] | – Reviews make a difference. | 评分自有它的道理 |
[15:49] | People have to listen, so they have to learn… | 医生先学会倾听 这样才能改进 |
[15:51] | I don’t think the right time | 半年想起来教一次 |
[15:52] | to tell the dog not to pee on the rug is semi-annually. | 不让狗在垫子上撒尿 有什么意义 |
[15:55] | You don’t want to do the paperwork. | 你不想做这些文书工作 |
[15:57] | I am concerned about the rain forest. | 我关心的是热带雨林的生存问题 |
[16:02] | I’ll do it. | 那我来做 |
[16:03] | I know. | 我就知道 |
[16:09] | I don’t have syphilis. | 我没有梅毒 |
[16:11] | You don’t know. | 还不知道呢 |
[16:14] | How many ways are there to get it? | 梅毒的主要传播途径有哪些? |
[16:16] | You can know who you had sex with, | 你自己的性生活当然心里有数 |
[16:17] | you can’t know who she… I do. | – 问题是她… – 我知道的 |
[16:19] | Not for sure. | 不肯定吧 |
[16:21] | It’s a waste of time. | 真是浪费时间 |
[16:22] | I had a stroke. | 我可是窒息过一次 |
[16:24] | You can’t keep wasting time. | 别浪费时间啦 |
[16:26] | We were tested for the Peace Corps. | 我们报名参加维和部队的时候查过… |
[16:28] | Ten years ago. | 已经十年了 |
[16:29] | You haven’t been with your wife every minute of every day. | 你也不是每时每刻都跟妻子在一起吧 |
[16:32] | You think I’m naive, don’t you? | 你认为我很幼稚 是不是 |
[16:34] | I think you’re… Yeah. | 我认为 呃 是的 |
[16:37] | I know my wife. | 我了解我的妻子 |
[16:38] | She’s not perfect. | 她不完美 |
[16:39] | I’m not perfect. | 我也不完美 |
[16:41] | But she loves me. | 但她爱我 |
[16:44] | And she’s always loved me. | 一直都爱我 |
[16:46] | Every minute, every day. | 每时每刻 |
[17:04] | You’re 15 minutes late. | 你迟到了15分钟 |
[17:09] | Have you heard the good news? | 听到好消息了么 |
[17:11] | Miley Cyrus is playing a third night at the Spectrum? | 米利·塞勒斯在体育馆加演第三场了? |
[17:14] | Happiness is possible. | 幸福成为可能 |
[17:16] | And not just in this life but in the next. Where you can… | 不仅是此生 来世… |
[17:18] | Oh, you’re selling religion! | 噢 你是推销宗教的啊 |
[17:20] | I’m sorry, I bought some Islam yesterday. | 对不起 昨天我买过伊斯兰教了 |
[17:22] | Well, it’s where your light showed signs before mending… | 那是无尚的光辉照耀着你… |
[17:25] | MAN: Have a good evening. | 祝你愉快! |
[17:28] | Sixteen minutes. My sixteen minutes. | 十六分钟 而且是我的十六分钟 |
[17:30] | So keep him an extra sixteen minutes. | 那你多留他16分钟好了 |
[17:33] | You hear that? She doesn’t care. | 听到了吧 她才不关心你呢 |
[17:35] | You’re going mini-golfing, what’s it matter? | 你们俩不过是打打迷你高尔夫 有什么关系? |
[17:37] | You’ve got a tee-off time? | 还限制开球时间? |
[17:38] | It matters because you don’t get to decide what matters. | 关系大了 再说大不大你说了也不算 |
[17:40] | It was my fault. I had to take a shower. | 我的错 我要冲个澡 |
[17:43] | Which was my fault. | 是我的错啦 |
[17:46] | I have to take a dump. | 我得去撇条 |
[17:47] | Anything else I don’t need to know before you leave? | 走之前还有什么要说的? |
[17:53] | Have fun on your play date. | 好好玩吧 |
[17:54] | You’ve got mommy’s numbers, right? | 你知道妈咪的电话 对吧 |
[17:58] | Daddy needs a drink. | 爹地要喝点儿 |
[18:08] | I was thinking, if we discount the niceness issue… | 我在想 如果我们不过多考虑病人情绪… |
[18:11] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[18:17] | – I think it’s a heart defect. | 我觉得是心脏的问题 |
[18:18] | – Nothing on the echo. | 彩超没看出来 |
[18:19] | Could be a patent foramen ovale. | 有可能是卵圆孔未闭 |
[18:21] | Explains the stroke and the syncope | 还有晕厥 常规的彩超检查不出 可以导致窒息 |
[18:23] | and a PFO wouldn’t show up on a routine echo. | 卵圆孔未闭 |
[18:24] | I’m going to do a bubble test. | 我想安排发泡实验 |
[18:26] | You got a minute, first? | 先聊聊好么 |
[18:29] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:32] | I think you’ve shown remarkable strength | 我认为你能在困境中 |
[18:33] | in a difficult situation. | 表现出卓越的能力 |
[18:34] | Are you giving me a performance review? | 你在填我的诊疗评分? |
[18:37] | A good one. | 分数不错哦 |
[18:38] | I’m gonna do a bubble test. | 我要去做发泡实验了 |
[18:41] | There was enough blood left over from his admission work up | 他入院时抽的血还够做 |
[18:43] | to run the VDRL. | 一次性病试验的 |
[18:45] | You doubted your patient? | 你怀疑病人? |
[18:46] | No, what I thought didn’t matter. | 不 我怎么想的不重要 |
[18:49] | House said he wouldn’t let us go on until | 豪斯说在排除神经性梅毒以前 |
[18:51] | we ruled out neurosyphilis. | 什么治疗都不要上 |
[18:52] | It’s not neurosyphilis, it’s a PFO. | 不是神经性梅毒 是卵圆孔未闭 |
[18:54] | It’s neurosyphilis. | 是神经性梅毒 |
[18:56] | The tests were positive. | 检查是阳性 |
[19:06] | It’s always the same conversation. | 都是些老生常谈 |
[19:08] | They tell you you must be mistaken, | 他们会说 结果一定搞错了 |
[19:09] | which is why I always run the tests twice. | 所以我现在直接就做2遍 |
[19:12] | Then they blame the other guy. | 然后他们就指责对方 |
[19:13] | Which makes sense if they’re innocent. | 如果自己是受害方也就罢了 |
[19:14] | But, obviously, half of them aren’t. | 结果是常常贼喊捉贼 |
[19:16] | They don’t seem to get that they’re busted. | 自己干了坏事还死撑 |
[19:18] | Scientifically proven. | 结果最后下不来台 |
[19:19] | Unless your spouse cheated, too. | 除非…你的伴侣也不是省油的灯 |
[19:23] | … | 她也跟别人上过床 |
[19:24] | And then, if she doesn’t kill you, you know that she did. You’d know she betrayed you. | 如果她不寻死觅活 你就知道她也干过对不起你的事 |
[19:28] | And then you realize that that sucks worse. | 然后呢 比得病本身还要难受 |
[19:37] | The test must be wrong. | 结果肯定错了 |
[19:38] | I ran it twice. | 我做了两遍 |
[19:41] | Not that test. | 不是说这次 |
[19:42] | The one I took 10 years ago. | 我十年前做的那次 |
[19:45] | What other explanation is there? | 要不还能有什么解释? |
[19:58] | He really sees no other possibility. | 他确实很难理解 |
[20:00] | Did you have an affair? | 你有过外遇么 |
[20:02] | No. | 没有 |
[20:03] | Then why aren’t you angry with him? | 那你怎么一点不生气 |
[20:09] | You ever know anybody who’s just too nice? | 你认识过像他这样的好人么 |
[20:11] | – No. | 没有 |
[20:12] | – It’s annoying. | 很窝火 |
[20:14] | Then you realize it’s annoying because they remind you of what you’re not, | 你一看到他就看到自己的不足 |
[20:18] | that you’ll never be as good as they are. | 永远也变不成他那么好 |
[20:21] | And then you think, why can’t I? | 你会想 为什么呢 |
[20:24] | And before you know it, | 在你想明白之前 |
[20:27] | that naive idiot you laughed at | 那个可笑又可怜的白痴 |
[20:32] | has made you a better person. | 已经把你也变成好人了 |
[20:36] | You really think I’ve been in love all these years with a symptom? | 你真认为这么多年来 我爱的其实只是一个”症状”? |
[20:43] | If syphilis caused lesions in his brain, | 如果梅毒造成了脑损伤 |
[20:45] | and the lesions caused personality changes… | 而脑损伤导致性格改变 |
[20:48] | You may notice a change in him, as his condition improves. | 那么好转的时候 你会发现他有变化的 |
[20:53] | I know my husband. He’s not going to change. | 我了解我丈夫 他不会变的 |
[20:56] | You should get yourself tested. | 你最好也检查一下 |
[21:02] | So much for the bell curve. | 正态分布部分 就这些 |
[21:04] | How can House be an ass without it being an illness, | 凭什么豪斯当混蛋就不是病 |
[21:06] | but niceness is a biological crime? | 人家当好人反倒是病号呢 |
[21:09] | You got five bucks? | 有五块钱么 |
[21:10] | Yeah… | 有 |
[21:14] | Niceness just cost you five bucks, | 当好人就得花你五块钱 |
[21:16] | being an ass generally turns a profit. | 当混蛋才能挣钱呢 |
[21:19] | Kutner, could you excuse us? | 卡特纳 你回避一下好么 |
[21:21] | I need to do Taub’s review. | 我得给陶柏写评分 |
[21:22] | You can stay. | 留下来吧 |
[21:25] | I think it’d be better if this was done privately. | 我觉得还是私下进行比较好 |
[21:27] | This isn’t going to be done. | 这评分根本做不来的 |
[21:29] | What is it with you guys? | 你们这是怎么了 |
[21:29] | I’ve given you advice before. | 我以前也给你们提过意见啊 |
[21:31] | Not as our boss. | 那时你不代表老板 |
[21:32] | What’s the difference? Advice is advice. | 有什么区别? 意见就是意见 |
[21:34] | Fair enough. I’ll go first. | 好吧 我先说 |
[21:38] | “You demonstrate a great air of confidence, | 你表现出充分的自信 |
[21:40] | which is really pissing me off.” | 让我恨不得揍你一顿 |
[21:42] | – House authorized me to… – How long have you known him? | 你第一天认识他啊 他在利用你 豪斯让我做的 |
[21:46] | about the paperwork. | 他才不管这些狗屁文书工作呢 |
[21:47] | He’s using you to screw with you. | 他在利用你 整你 |
[21:49] | He knows it’ll annoy us, | 他知道 这是个得罪人的活 |
[21:50] | we’ll stand up to you, | 我们会孤立你 |
[21:51] | which will force you to confront the fact that | 然后你就会悲哀的意识到 |
[21:52] | even though you think you’re our superior, | 虽然你觉得比我们级别高 |
[21:54] | you’re no different from us. | 实际上却跟我们一样 |
[21:55] | He gave you authority, to keep you in your place. | 他用这个 让你明白自己的定位 |
[22:00] | – It’s true. | 没错 |
[22:01] | – Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:03] | Not him. What did he say? | 不是说他 他刚说什么了 |
[22:04] | Nothing. What’s true? | 没什么 你说什么”没错”? |
[22:06] | If there’s something wrong with this guy, | 这人有问题 |
[22:07] | it means there’s something wrong with House. | 豪斯应该也有问题 |
[22:17] | Are you trying to get me drunk? | 你想把我灌醉么 |
[22:22] | – What time is it? | 几点了 |
[22:23] | – 10:30. | 十点半 |
[22:24] | She’ll kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[22:26] | I’ll get you home before lights out. | 熄灯前我会把你弄回家的 |
[22:29] | Great, then she’ll kill me. | 然后被杀的就是我了 好 |
[22:31] | If I get any more drunk… | 如果我 喝的太多的话 |
[22:34] | It might not work. | 那里 呃 可能会不大管用的 |
[22:41] | If you know what I mean. | 如果你听得懂的话 |
[22:43] | Really? | 是吗 |
[22:45] | You’d think one or more of your ex-wives | 你有没意识到 你的一个或几个前妻 |
[22:48] | would have mentioned that to me. | 已经告诉过我了? |
[22:49] | They told you? Wait. | 她们连这个都说? |
[22:54] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为你是我哥们儿 |
[22:56] | No, no, no, you said you approved. You said you were taking the high road. | 你说过你同意…走正道 不不不 |
[23:00] | For how long, the first exit? | 走多久? 第一个出口? |
[23:02] | Hello, and thank you from saving me from being righteous to death. | 你好 感谢你让我不被人絮叨死 |
[23:06] | THIRTEEN: Patient’s vomiting blood. | 病人吐血了 |
[23:07] | Hematemesis could indicate… | 呕血可以证明… |
[23:08] | HOUSE: Don’t put it on the board. | 不要往白板上写 |
[23:11] | You don’t think it’s a symptom? | 你觉得这不是症状? |
[23:12] | I think it’s my marker. | 我觉得你拿的是我的记号笔 |
[23:14] | HOUSE: He has syph and what? | 他有梅毒 |
[23:18] | Not everyone agrees. | 没有达成一致吧? |
[23:21] | How could you… Because if you all thought it was just syph | 你 你怎么… |
[23:25] | you wouldn’t have woken me up in the middle of the night. | 如果你们都同意是梅毒 就不会大半夜吵我了 |
[23:27] | If it was just syph, he wouldn’t be getting worse. | 如果只是梅毒 应该不会恶化的 |
[23:29] | He’s already on penicillin. | 他已经在用青霉素了 |
[23:33] | penicillin. | 甚至可能是青霉素 |
[23:35] | Two more probablies than I like to hear. | 比我想的还多两个可能 |
[23:38] | Liver test and serologies, are going to take a full day. | 肝功和血清学检查要耗上一整天 |
[23:41] | Full night, actually. | 是整晚 纠正一下 |
[23:42] | Guy might not make it to brunch. | 病人可能撑不到早饭 |
[23:47] | Yes, I knew about your issue with alcohol. | 是的 我知道你喝多了会怎么样 |
[23:50] | Yes, I intentionally got you drunk | 是的 我故意把你灌醉 |
[23:52] | to provoke an argument, between you and Amber. | 好在你和安柏之间煽风点火 |
[23:55] | And why I’d do such a thing | 至于我为什么这么做 |
[23:56] | is an interesting question. | 就比较有意思了 |
[23:57] | But what’s more interesting is | 更有意思的是 |
[23:59] | that you knew as much as I did, | 你明知道我会这么做 |
[24:01] | and you’re the one who’s pouring down the drinks. | 还一杯一杯的往肚里灌马尿 |
[24:03] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[24:05] | Because I thought I was out having fun with a friend. | 因为我觉得这是朋友间的聚会 |
[24:07] | I didn’t know the drinks had subtext. | 没想到还有下文 |
[24:11] | I gotta get home. | 我得回去了 |
[24:17] | GGT’s normal, | 谷氨酰转肽酶正常 |
[24:18] | that rules out alcohol. | 排除了酒精原因 |
[24:20] | TAUB: What about serum protein? | 血清蛋白呢 |
[24:21] | It’s positive. | 阳性 |
[24:23] | Kind of assumed he had protein. | 只说明他有蛋白 |
[24:24] | It’s how much protein he has that we care about. | 我们想知道的是滴度 |
[24:26] | He’s positive for syphilis. | 他梅毒检查阳性 |
[24:29] | Do you mind if I give you a performance review? | 要我给你的诊疗来个评分么 |
[24:31] | Not the patient. | 不是病人 |
[24:33] | House. | 豪斯 |
[24:35] | He has syphilis. | 他得了梅毒 |
[24:44] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[24:46] | Every time I searched my soul, | 每次我扪心自省 |
[24:49] | I found Anna. | 安娜就会出现 |
[24:51] | Are you going to tell Marie? | 你会告诉玛丽么 |
[24:52] | I have to. | 我必须这么做 |
[24:54] | WOMAN ON TV: It will destroy her! | 她会受不了的 |
[24:57] | MAN ON TV: Will it be any worse… | 她爱的人并不爱她 |
[24:59] | Yes? | 她就受得了么 |
[25:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:02] | You might want to turn off the TV. | 你最好把电视关了 |
[25:04] | I’m multitasking. | 拿我当我小孩儿? 我是多任务处理器 |
[25:06] | Also doing my taxes. | 我还在处理报税单呢 |
[25:07] | And Cuddy. | 还有卡迪 |
[25:09] | What did you find out? | 发现什么了 |
[25:10] | Patient has hepatitis. | 病人患有肝炎 |
[25:12] | I assume from your omission of the word “viral” before the “hep” | 你没说”病毒性”肝炎 |
[25:15] | that it’s not another STD. | 我还以为又多了种性病呢 |
[25:17] | Put him on steroids and test him for sarcoid before the liver failure | 给他上类固醇 检测结节 |
[25:19] | becomes liver failed. | 免得肝损伤变成肝衰竭 |
[25:23] | We’re all doing this. | 我们得一起来 |
[25:26] | There’s more? | 还有什么 |
[25:29] | You have syphilis. | 你得了梅毒 |
[25:39] | No, I don’t. | 我没有 |
[25:41] | One of us found a vial of your blood in the lab from when we… | 我们中有人用你的血液样本… |
[25:42] | Which one of you? | 谁用的? |
[25:44] | It’s treatable. | 梅毒是可治愈的 |
[25:48] | We filled a prescription. | 我们把药都给你拿好了 |
[25:58] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[26:22] | So, this is why he is who he is. | 所以他才变成现在这个样子 |
[26:27] | … | 不是巧合 本来就是的 |
[26:29] | Wilson says he’s always been a jerk. | 威尔逊说他一直都犯混 |
[26:31] | But he got worse. | 但他变本加厉 |
[26:32] | After his leg. | 腿出问题以后 |
[26:33] | The leg was a coincidence. | 他的腿倒是一个巧合 |
[26:35] | Did you sleep with him? | 你和他上过床? |
[26:42] | So what’s going to happen? | 我们下一步怎么办 |
[26:44] | What’s gonna change? | 会有什么变化么? |
[26:45] | Maybe he’ll be less of a jerk. | 也许他会变得没那么混蛋 |
[26:47] | Or less of a doctor. | 也没那么高明了 |
[26:48] | You gotta be a jerk to be a good doctor? | 只有混蛋才能当高明的医生? |
[26:50] | I don’t know. Maybe House does. | 我不知道 也许豪斯是这样 |
[26:51] | Why aren’t you answering me? | 你为什么不回答我 |
[26:53] | Because it’s none of their business. | 因为这不关他们的事 |
[26:57] | It’s none of your business. | 也不关你的事 |
[26:59] | I think the STD makes it my business. | 性病的话 确实关我的事! |
[27:05] | Humans are complicated. | 人是很复杂的 |
[27:07] | Humans are simple. | 人很简单… |
[27:08] | A million different things make us who we are. | 成千上万的小事构成我们 |
[27:12] | If Mozart was better adjusted, | 如果莫扎特受到更好的引导 |
[27:15] | decides to play catch one day, | 某一天对打球感兴趣 |
[27:17] | maybe there’s no Magic Flute. | 我们现在就没有魔笛了 |
[27:24] | You did, didn’t you? | 你和他睡过 是不是 |
[27:30] | Something I need to tell you. | 我得告诉你件事 |
[27:32] | AMBER: You returned him drunk. | 你把他灌醉了送回来 |
[27:36] | – On time. – Drunk. | 准时送回来 |
[27:37] | On time. No tag backs. | – 灌醉了 – 准时 |
[27:42] | So you didn’t have sex… | 所以你们没嘿咻成? |
[27:44] | – I like sex. | 我喜欢嘿咻 |
[27:44] | – You can have it tonight. | 那就今晚呗 |
[27:46] | The L Word is on. | 拉字至上今晚播 |
[27:47] | You don’t get to decide what matters. | 你没资格决定什么关系重大 |
[27:50] | Either you’re genuinely afraid I’m gonna make him miserable, | 要么你真正担心我会让他难受 |
[27:54] | or you’re afraid I’m gonna make him happy, | 要么你就是害怕我会让他真开心 |
[27:57] | or you simply can’t stop screwing | 也许你只是禁不住想捣乱 |
[27:58] | with anything that moves. it doesn’t really matter because, | 那样也没关系 因为 |
[28:00] | whatever the reason, you’ll only get worse. | 不管怎样 你做的只会适得其反 |
[28:04] | Until either I stop seeing Wilson | 要么我阻止你和威尔逊见面 |
[28:08] | or I stop you. | 要么阻止你捣乱 |
[28:13] | What do you think I’m going to choose? | 你觉得我会选哪个? |
[28:15] | If you terminate the agreement, | 即使你终止了协议 |
[28:17] | that’s not gonna bring peace to the Mideast. | 中东也不会和平的 |
[28:18] | I’m not terminating the agreement. | 我不会终止协议 |
[28:21] | I’m amending the agreement. | 我在修正协议 |
[28:24] | I’m adding penalty clauses. | 我要加上惩罚条款 |
[28:26] | Fine. | 没问题 |
[28:28] | Whoever violates it gets their finger cut off. | 谁违反了 断指一根 |
[28:30] | – I’m serious. – So am I. | – 我是认真的 – 我也是 |
[28:32] | You want people to drive safer, | 你想让人安全驾驶 |
[28:33] | take out the airbags | 就得把安全气囊拆了 |
[28:34] | and attach a machete pointing at their neck. | 弄把砍刀架脖子上 |
[28:36] | No one will drive over three miles per hour. | 看谁敢时速超过三英里 |
[28:39] | – I’m not cutting… – We’ll figure it out. | – 我不会剁掉… – 会好的 |
[28:40] | On your time. | 按你的时间来 |
[28:53] | You know she’s certifiable, right? | 你知道她神经不正常 对不 |
[28:56] | I got forms in my desk. | 我桌子里有心理量表 |
[28:59] | Where is she wrong? | 她到底哪做错了 |
[29:02] | What were you going to tell me? | 你想说什么 |
[29:05] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[29:06] | You’re punishing me? | 你要惩罚我? |
[29:09] | I needed to tell you something privately. | 我得跟你私下谈点事 |
[29:13] | I’m not gonna tell her. | 我不会告诉她的 |
[29:15] | You’ll tell her. | 你一定会的 |
[29:16] | She’s your girlfriend. | 她是你的女朋友 |
[29:18] | You should tell her. You’re my friend. | – 你应该告诉她 – 你是我朋友 |
[29:20] | It’s not the same. | 还是不一样 |
[29:22] | Don’t sulk. | 别闷闷不乐的 |
[29:26] | Where am I wrong? | 我又错哪了? |
[29:32] | “Your management style is counterproductive. | 你的管理风格效率低下 |
[29:35] | “You gave me authority over the team | 你授权我监管全组 |
[29:37] | just so they could undercut…” | 只是为了让他们… |
[29:38] | Critiquing the clap-addled? | 批评花柳病人? |
[29:41] | Sort of tasteless. | 真没品位 |
[29:42] | I don’t feel like waiting until your genitals cleared up. | 我不想等到你生殖器病好了再说这事 |
[29:45] | You need to formalize my authority over the team. | 你要正式赋予我监管全组的权力 |
[29:47] | No, I don’t. | 不 休想 |
[29:49] | You don’t think I’m qualified? | 你觉得我不够格? |
[29:50] | Compared to those three? | 和其他三个人相比? |
[29:53] | You want to punish Cuddy for hiring me without… | 通过整我来教训卡迪? |
[29:54] | I like Cuddy. | 我喜欢卡迪 |
[29:56] | Parts of her. | 喜欢她某一部分… |
[29:58] | You want to crush the team, by crushing me? | 那就是通过搞垮我来搞垮全小组? |
[30:00] | I want to empower them. | 我想赋予他们力量 |
[30:03] | Those three idiots need to respect you. They should respect you. | 那三个傻冒需要 也应该敬重你 |
[30:07] | They should be afraid of you. | 他们应该怕你 |
[30:09] | So I have to humiliate you. | 所以我才得羞辱你 |
[30:11] | See, if the team fears you, | 因为如果组员都怕你 |
[30:12] | they won’t question you, | 他们就不敢提出质疑 没有质疑 |
[30:14] | if they don’t question you, they won’t get any answers, | 就想不出答案 没有答案 |
[30:16] | if they don’t get any answers, they’re useless. | 他们就一无是处了 |
[30:17] | Mocking me saves lives? | 靠嘲笑我救人命? |
[30:19] | Hospital will probably build you a statue one day. | 这医院早晚会给你立个碑的 |
[30:21] | You know, with a “kick me” sign, on the back. | 就是背上写个”使劲踢我”那种碑 |
[30:24] | So when you think about it, the more I mock you, | 这么想的话 |
[30:27] | Or you made up that B.S. because you like humiliating me. | 拐弯抹角了这么半天就为了羞辱我 |
[30:31] | Wouldn’t rule that out completely. | 到也不是没有这种可能… |
[30:33] | YOU busy? Almost done. | – 忙么 – 就好了 |
[30:36] | So just remember, the rabbit goes around the tree | 记着 天将降大任与斯人 |
[30:40] | and jumps down the hole. | 必先苦其心志… |
[30:44] | Negative for sarcoidosis. | 没发现结节 |
[30:49] | Run him for everything you can think of. | 想起来什么就去做什么吧 |
[30:51] | Lepto, schisto, hemo | 钩端螺旋体 血吸虫 血液病 |
[30:53] | and the fourth Marx Brother nobody ever heard of. | 或者等着天上掉馅饼 |
[30:57] | You bitch! | 婊子! |
[31:01] | I just went to get us some lunch. | 我只是去拿午餐 |
[31:08] | You were asleep. | 是药的缘故 |
[31:09] | The drugs didn’t move my… | 药可没动过我的书! |
[31:13] | Jeff? | 杰夫? |
[31:16] | My husband’s having a heart attack! Can somebody help me, please? | 我丈夫心脏病发作了 快来人呐 |
[31:22] | Somebody help me, please! | 快来人呐 |
[31:32] | She saved his life. | 她救了他的命 |
[31:35] | Or she scabbed. | 或者说她破坏了罢工 |
[31:36] | Depends on your point of view. | 看你从哪个角度看了 |
[31:38] | So, what do we think? | 大家怎么看 |
[31:40] | New symptom? | 新症状? |
[31:41] | Or just a wife beater? | 还是个女打手? |
[31:44] | Hey. | 嗨! |
[31:46] | Time for you to take this baby for a spin. | 轮到你使用这个宝贝了 |
[31:52] | We loaded him full of prednisone | 我们给予了大剂量的泼尼松 |
[31:54] | to try to fix the liver. | 来恢复肝功能 |
[31:56] | Good news is, he’s running out of organs to fail. | 好消息是 他没几个可以衰竭的器官了 |
[31:59] | Prednisone could cause roid rage, | 泼尼松的副作用包括 |
[32:01] | which could cause hypertension, | 情绪激动引起的高血压 最终导致… |
[32:04] | which results… Roid rage after six hours? | 用药后6小时才出现? |
[32:06] | That rate, by sundown, he’ll have eaten most of us. | 照这个速度 日落前 他就该吃人了 |
[32:12] | Still could be the penicillin, | 也许是青霉素 |
[32:14] | allergic reaction. | 过敏反应 |
[32:15] | How does a fried liver put him into a rage? | 肝脏烧得他发这么大火? |
[32:16] | It’s not frying his liver, it’s frying his syphilis. | 不是烧肝脏 是梅毒 |
[32:19] | The penicillin’s working. | 说明青霉素正在起作用 |
[32:20] | The real patient’s emerging. | 真正的病人就要出现 |
[32:22] | So syphilis prevents domestic violence. | 梅毒可以防止家庭暴力 |
[32:25] | I’m gonna be even more attractive to the ladies. | 怪不得我那么受美女欢迎 |
[32:28] | I was going to test for a heart issue before the syphilis. | 检查梅毒之前 我一直想做心功能测试 |
[32:30] | PFO could explain the heart attack, | 卵圆孔未闭可以导致心脏病发作 |
[32:32] | and reduced blood flow to the brain could explain the rage. | 脑供血量减少也可以引起情绪激动 |
[32:36] | Well, they’re all good ideas. | 好主意 |
[32:39] | Okay. Let’s take a vote. | 那咱们投票吧 |
[32:40] | How many think it’s the roids talking? | 谁同意是类固醇引起的? |
[32:44] | And who’s for the penicillin? | 青霉素呢 |
[32:46] | And how about whatever she said? | 还有 她说的那个什么… |
[32:51] | Someone hasn’t raised their hand. | 有人没举手哦 |
[32:56] | Whatever I decide? | 你管我呢 |
[32:59] | You’re setting me up. | 你陷害我 |
[33:00] | Why would I do that? | 为什么这么说我 |
[33:05] | PFO. | 卵圆孔未闭 |
[33:09] | ‘V : have it. | 那就卵圆孔未闭 |
[33:12] | I just hope the bubble test is positive. | 我希望发泡实验是阳性 |
[33:14] | Or it’s no more Mr. Nice Guy. | 要不就没有好好先生了 |
[33:26] | We gave van Gogh chelation therapy. | 我们给梵高螯合治疗 |
[33:29] | Turned him into a house painter. | 结果把他变成了粉刷匠 |
[33:31] | Maybe not. | 也许不是 |
[33:31] | Maybe we just put Hitler on Ritalin. | 也许我们只是给希特勒用利他林 |
[33:35] | Are you comparing House to Hitler? | 你把豪斯比作希特勒? |
[33:37] | Oh, God. | 又来了 |
[33:39] | Just because I don’t think he’s Hitler | 我不认为他是希特勒 |
[33:40] | doesn’t mean I slept with him. | 并不意味着我和他睡过觉 |
[33:42] | I don’t sleep with everyone who’s better than Hitler. | 比希特勒好的人海了去了 |
[33:45] | Maybe Taub’s right. | 也许陶柏是对的 |
[33:48] | Maybe this is good. | 这样挺好 |
[33:49] | This is not good. | 这样不好 |
[33:50] | He respected our opinions, | 他尊重我们的意见 |
[33:53] | he mocked himself, | 他自我解嘲 |
[33:54] | he was civil, he shared. | 他讲文明 懂得分享 |
[33:55] | He didn’t care. | 他不关心 |
[33:57] | He never cares. | 他从不关心 |
[33:58] | He didn’t vote. | 他没投票 |
[33:59] | He always cared about one thing, | 他只关心一件事 |
[34:01] | solving the puzzle. | 解决疑难杂症 |
[34:03] | But he was irrelevant in that diagnosis, | 但和诊断无关啊 |
[34:05] | he had no opinion of his own. | 他甚至没有自己的想法 |
[34:07] | He now cares about nothing. | 他现在什么都不关心了 |
[34:10] | You had no choice, you had to treat him. | 你没得选 还是得给他看病 |
[34:13] | What’s done is done. | 就这样 |
[34:24] | You know that thing I was going to tell you? | 记得我跟你说要告诉你件事么 |
[34:27] | I gotta tell you. | 我憋不住了 |
[34:28] | I gotta tell someone. | 我一定得告诉谁 |
[34:29] | You have to swear not to tell C.B. | 你得发誓不告诉那个母夜叉 |
[34:35] | It’s actually the opposite of swearing. | 耸肩是发誓的反义词 |
[34:37] | I won’t tell Amber. | 我不告诉安柏 |
[34:45] | My team thinks that I have syphilis. | 我的组员认为我得了梅毒 |
[34:51] | Why do they think you do? | 那他们为什么这么认为 |
[34:56] | I knew they’d test it sometime for something. | 而且我还知道 某时某地他们会检测… |
[34:58] | Why would you swap your blood? | 你为什么换血样? |
[34:59] | What are you afraid they’ll find? | 你怕他们发现什么 |
[35:00] | Shut up, you’re missing the point. | 闭嘴 你没说到点子上 |
[35:02] | Now they think that I’m on penicillin. | 他们以为我现在服用青霉素 |
[35:06] | Is this some clever practical joke that I’m not aware of? | 还是不大明白… |
[35:09] | And as I get better, I get nicer. | 我吃了药 就会变成好人 |
[35:18] | That’s brilliant. | 太有才了 |
[35:19] | Foreman thinks I actually value his opinion. | 福尔曼认为我很重视他的意见 |
[35:22] | Thank God he said PFO or I’d have had to do some dancing. | 幸亏他当时选了卵圆孔未闭 要不我就要抓狂了 |
[35:25] | You got time for bowling? | 一起去打保龄? |
[35:29] | Come on, it’s work hours. | 来吧 现在是上班时间 |
[35:32] | I’ll get my shoes. | 我去换鞋 |
[35:36] | – So we don’t need to talk about… – No. | – 我们不用谈… – 不 |
[35:39] | – You’re gonna keep screwing… – Yeah. | – 你还继续演下去… – 对 |
[35:41] | And you’re gonna keep talking about it. | 你也会继续这个话题 |
[35:43] | We are who we are. | 咱俩谁跟谁 |
[35:45] | I’ll get my shoes. | 我去换鞋 |
[35:49] | Okay, got a good view of the heart. | 好了 看得很清楚 |
[35:53] | What if we lower House’s dosage? | 我们降低豪斯的剂量怎么样 |
[35:56] | Maybe stabilize him? He doesn’t get worse, | 稳定住 不恶化 |
[36:00] | he doesn’t get better. | 但还好不了 |
[36:01] | Quite the line to walk. | 别玩悬的 |
[36:02] | If we’re wrong, he dies of neurosyphilis. | 搞不好他会死于神经性梅毒的 |
[36:04] | If we don’t, other people die. | 不这么做 别人也会死的 |
[36:06] | Other people who aren’t our boss. | 别人可不是我们的上司 |
[36:08] | People. | 是人 |
[36:17] | He switched the blood samples. | 他换过血样 |
[36:20] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:21] | House told Wilson. I wanted to ruin House’s day. | 豪斯告诉了威尔逊 我想毁掉豪斯的好时光而已 |
[36:24] | See you. | 拜拜 |
[36:27] | – We’re idiots. – We’re not idiots. | 我们是白痴 |
[36:31] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[36:33] | There they are. Let’s see if they… | 找到了 我们来看看… |
[36:35] | What are you doing? We’re not done. | 你干吗去? 还没完呢 |
[36:37] | He doesn’t have syphilis. | 他没得梅毒 |
[36:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:48] | KUTNER: Patient tested positive for syphilis, right? | 病人梅毒抗体阳性 对吧 |
[36:52] | Is this some sort of recap? | 来这儿复习病史? |
[36:53] | But why did he test positive for syphilis? | 但他为什么是阳性呢 |
[36:56] | Oh, oh, I know this. | 我知道 |
[36:58] | Either, one, he has syphilis. | 选择一 他得了梅毒 |
[37:04] | Or three, he gave us someone else’s blood. | 选择三 有人换了血样 |
[37:18] | Get that idiotic smile out of my face, | 别冲我傻笑 |
[37:20] | I gotta go on a killing spree. | 我要杀人去 |
[37:22] | Or four, he has something that tests positive for syphilis. | 选择四 他得了某种病 可以让梅毒检测呈阳性 |
[37:27] | – It’s not Chagas. | 不是南美洲椎虫病 |
[37:28] | – He worked in Costa Rica, before he was married. | 他婚前在哥斯达黎加工作过2年 |
[37:31] | Is two a spree or do I have to kill you too? | 就杀那两个 还是你也想凑个数? |
[37:34] | Chagas wouldn’t explain the niceness. | 椎虫病不会让你成为老好人的 |
[37:35] | I’ve heard of remote tribes that actually | 我确实听说过某些部落表现 |
[37:38] | practice acts of kindness. | 的特别友善 |
[37:40] | Or the Chagas caused encephalitis. | 也许是椎虫性大脑炎 |
[37:43] | The MRI showed no signs… Until we started him on steroids, | 在我们使用类固醇抑制他的免疫系统前 |
[37:45] | compromised the immune system | 核磁什么也没照出来 |
[37:47] | and let the infection flare up. | 现在感染加重了 |
[37:48] | I did another one. | 我又做了一次 |
[37:50] | It’s not much. | 不明显 |
[37:55] | It’s plenty. | 但足以说明了 |
[37:58] | You figured this out because I don’t have syphilis? | 就因为我没得梅毒 你想到这个病? |
[38:03] | Damn. | 该死 |
[38:06] | It should have been my epiphany. | 本来应该是你们恍然大悟的 |
[38:12] | Good news and bad news. | 好消息 坏消息 |
[38:14] | Good news is, we know what you have, | 好消息是我们知道你得了什么病 |
[38:17] | it’s treatable, and you’re going to live. | 可治愈 你会好好活着 |
[38:22] | Really? | 真的? |
[38:24] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息呢 |
[38:25] | The cure is a grueling course of pills. | 治疗要吃好多好多药 |
[38:28] | It’s like one a day for a month. | 是个度日如年的过程 |
[38:33] | Now you’re just trying to make me laugh. | 你是在逗我玩 |
[38:35] | Yeah, like that’s a challenge. | 是啊 逗你玩还不太难 |
[38:37] | You have Chagas disease. | 你得了椎虫病 |
[38:39] | It’s a parasite. | 是一种寄生虫 |
[38:40] | It’s been asymptomatic for 10 years. | 已经隐匿了十年 |
[38:45] | but enough to alter your personality. | 但足以改变你的性格 |
[38:47] | We’re back to that? | 又来了 |
[38:48] | He screamed at you, | 他朝你吼 |
[38:49] | you don’t think he can change? | 你不相信他会改变? |
[38:50] | That was because of the drugs. | 是药物作用而已 |
[38:53] | So you think drugs are more powerful than parasites? | 你相信药物比寄生虫厉害? |
[39:02] | but I stand by the principle. | 我坚持原则 |
[39:09] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[39:11] | Neither am I. | 我也不担心 |
[39:14] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[39:16] | But that’s because I don’t care. | 因为不关我事 |
[39:34] | Reviews? | 评分? |
[39:35] | It was brought | 我注意到 |
[39:36] | to my attention that, on occasion, | 在某些场合 我对医院管理层 |
[39:38] | I am not respectful of hospital hierarchy. | 确实不够尊重 |
[39:40] | The word was “contemptuous.” | 正确用语是”藐视” |
[39:48] | Well phrased, thoughtful… | 用词恰当 有深度 |
[39:54] | identically phrased. | 用词完全一样 |
[39:56] | These are all the same. | 这些写的全一样 |
[39:58] | Because underneath it all, we are all the same. | 这是因为 说到底 大家都是一路货色 |
[40:02] | And Foreman refused to type his up. | 福尔曼拒绝写他自己的那份 |
[40:05] | Well, it’s more than I expected. | 好吧 已经出乎我的意料了 |
[40:08] | There’s an extra one in there. | 还有份奖励的呢 |
[40:19] | “Your treatment of patients is nonexistent | 你根本没有医治病人 |
[40:23] | “because you’re not a doctor, you’re an administrator.” | 因为你不是医生 你是行政人员 |
[40:27] | Foreman convinced me that these could be helpful. | 福尔曼跟我说 这样写比较好 |
[40:29] | “Your management of employees is, | “你对员工的管理…” |
[40:31] | well, let’s face it, they’re outside carrying signs.” | 面对现实吧 他们在外面举着牌子散步呢 |
[40:35] | The strike ended. | 罢工结束了 |
[40:36] | The nurses have been back for two shifts already. | 护士们已经回来工作两个班了 |
[40:38] | You’d think I’d have noticed. | 你觉得我一定会留意 |
[40:40] | What exactly did they do around here? | 她们到底在干什么 |
[40:47] | “You act like employees should fear and respect you, | 你想让员工尊敬你 |
[40:48] | but your eyes tell us… | 但你的眼睛告诉我们… |
[40:52] | “Actually your eyes tell us nothing, | 你的眼睛不会说话 |
[40:53] | because we’re looking at your boobs, | 因为我们光顾看你波涛汹涌了 |
[40:55] | “which tell us that you’re desperate | 说明你迫不及待的想人跳出来 |
[40:56] | to have someone jump on you | 面对着你 咕哝着 |
[40:58] | “and tell you they love you one grunted syllable at a time. | 一字一句的告诉你 他有多爱你 |
[41:01] | “What you want, you run away from. | 你想要的 你逃避 |
[41:03] | What you need, you don’t have a clue. | 你无知 你需要的 |
[41:04] | “What you’ve accomplished makes you proud. | 你得到的 你自豪 |
[41:09] | “But you’re still miserable.” | 但你还是很可怜 |
[41:12] | Please sign. | 签字吧 |
[41:16] | I got a call from Amber today. | 今天安柏给我打电话 |
[41:18] | Says there’s been a violation your contract. | 说你违反了协议 |
[41:21] | You’ve been seeing Wilson on her time. | 你在”她的”时间看过威尔逊 |
[41:24] | She breached confidentiality. | 她也违反了保密条款 |
[41:26] | You can let it slide, Officer, | 睁一只眼闭一只眼吧 长官 |
[41:28] | we’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[41:29] | Yes, you are. | 好的 你们打平 |
[41:31] | You’re both losing fingers. | 但你们要一人切一节手指 |
[41:36] | Look what I found. | 看我拿来什么了 |
[41:37] | Nice. | 真好 |
[41:42] | They think you might be able to come home tomorrow. | 他们说你明天就可以出院了 |
[41:44] | Yeah? That’s good. | 是么 太好了 |
[41:49] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[41:51] | The ketchup. | 番茄酱 |
[41:52] | There’s something wrong with that. | 吃起来不对 |
[41:58] | Tastes fine. | 挺好的啊 |
[42:00] | ls there anything else? | 其他的呢 |
[42:01] | Everything else is great. | 其他很好 |
[42:03] | I just, I don’t know, | 我只是…我不知道 |
[42:04] | I guess I don’t like ketchup anymore. | 看来我不再喜欢番茄酱了 |
[42:08] | Wonder what else I don’t like. | 真想知道还有什么不喜欢的 |
[42:28] | Roll over. | 翻身 |
[42:33] | We need a tougher punishment. | 我们的惩罚应该再重一点 |
[42:35] | You want to come over to the poopy side? | 看看屁屁这边吧 |
[42:39] | So where are you two going Friday night? | 你们俩周五晚上去哪 |
[42:42] | Dinner at L’Auberge. | 法国馆子吃饭 |
[42:46] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[42:48] | Of course I am. | 没错 |