时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Brock, what are you doing? | 布洛克 你在干什么 |
[00:05] | Getting ready for surgery. What’s it look like? | 术前准备 还能是什么 |
[00:07] | You’re operating on my sister. | 你是要给我姐姐做手术 |
[00:10] | And my fiancée. | 还是我的未婚妻 |
[00:12] | You’re drunk. You could kill her. | 你醉了 你会害死她的 |
[00:15] | It’s the only way to stop my hands from shaking. | 我的手这样才不会发抖 |
[00:19] | I need to drink. | 我必须喝点… |
[00:21] | For Anna. | 为了安娜 |
[00:23] | What about our baby? | 那… 我们的孩子呢 |
[00:26] | Our baby? | 我们的… 孩子? |
[00:34] | Brock! Oh, my God! | 老天 布洛克 |
[00:36] | Brock, are you okay? Brock, speak to me. | 你还好吗 布洛克 说话呀 |
[00:43] | Cut! | 停 |
[00:47] | That was scary. | 吓死我了 |
[00:49] | I thought for a second you were really… | 我真以为你… |
[00:51] | Then you’re going to be the only one in the world who did. | 也就你会信 |
[00:54] | This is ridiculous. | 太假了 |
[00:58] | The fans are going to love it. | 影迷们喜欢 |
[00:59] | The fans are crap. I’m crap. | 他们没品味 我没演技 |
[01:01] | This whole damn show is crap! | 这部戏就是垃圾! |
[01:04] | Sorry, not your fault. | 对不起 不是你的错 |
[01:36] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[01:39] | My apartment’s on the West Side. | 我的公寓在西边 |
[01:41] | Excuse me, you need to go the other way. | 对不起 你走错路了 |
[01:45] | Hey, did you hear what I said? | 听见了么 |
[01:53] | What the hell’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[01:54] | What do you want? | 你想干什么? |
[01:56] | HOUSE: An autographed picture would be nice. | 给张签名照吧 |
[02:02] | Oh, and I’m also going to save your life. | 我能救你的命 |
[02:45] | You might want to think about repositioning the crosswalk. | 你或许可以调整下人行道的位置 |
[02:48] | It’s technically not a violation, but the closer they are to the entrance, | 虽没违例 但离入口越近 |
[02:51] | the more likely they are to be used. | 使用率也就越高 |
[02:53] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[02:55] | Listen, I actually wasn’t expecting you until next month. | 我本以为你们下个月才来 |
[02:57] | Yeah, that’s the problem with planned visits, administrators plan for them. | 没错 但固定时间就 失去检查的意义了 |
[03:01] | The most recent New Jersey Hospital Accreditation requirements. | 新泽西医院最新鉴定标准了解么 |
[03:05] | Yeah, I’m familiar with… (HORN HONKING) | 是的 我熟知… |
[03:15] | Who is that? | 谁啊这是? |
[03:17] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[03:19] | Shall we get started? | 我们开始吧 |
[03:24] | Just let me go. | 放我走 |
[03:25] | I won’t press charges. | 我不告发你 |
[03:27] | I’ll forget the whole thing. | 当一切没发生过 |
[03:28] | That’s probably true, | 就算你说的是真的 |
[03:29] | seeing as how you have a brain tumor. | 但你患了脑瘤 |
[03:33] | You’re that nut-job doctor that keeps calling my publicist. | 你就是一直给我经纪人 打电话的那个疯医生?! |
[03:35] | Actually, I’m the nut-job Head of Diagnostic Medicine. | 准确地说 我是诊断部门的疯老头儿 |
[03:38] | I run every day. I don’t get headaches. | 我天天跑步 |
[03:40] | I’m fine. | 不头痛 身体倍儿棒… |
[03:41] | So, if you don’t mind… Actually, I do mind. | – 要是你不介意 – 我很介意 |
[03:44] | I don’t care if you die, but if Brock Sterling dies, | 我本懒得管你 但如果布洛克·斯特林死了 |
[03:47] | Anna never finds out he’s the father of Marie’s baby. | 安娜永远都不会知道 他和玛丽还有个私生子 |
[03:51] | Help! Help! | – 来人呐 – 快来人啊 |
[03:54] | We’re gonna need a wheelchair here! | 我们需要轮椅 这里 |
[03:58] | Look, in the last month, | 上个月以来 |
[04:00] | your average line reading has slowed from 2.1 seconds to 2.9. every seven to nine words, | 你的平均念词速度 从每秒2.9个降到2.1 |
[04:08] | which means you’re having trouble reading one side of the teleprompter, | 这说明你看台词提示器 的一侧有障碍 |
[04:11] | which means a peripheral vision problem, | 周围视野部分缺失 |
[04:12] | which means a tumor in your occipital lobe. | 而这一切的原因是 枕叶有肿瘤 |
[04:17] | Just one test. | 就一项检查 |
[04:19] | If there’s nothing wrong, I’ll take you right back home. | 没问题 我马上送你回家 |
[04:27] | Make it cab fare. | 车钱给我就行了 |
[04:28] | I don’t want you anywhere near my house. | 我不想你靠近我家 |
[04:34] | Just put it in my spot. | 停到我的车位 |
[04:37] | The Accreditation Board is here to protect us and our patients. | 这次检查 既是保护我们 也是保护病人 |
[04:40] | So, in dealing with the onsite inspector, | 如果有检查员到身边 |
[04:42] | please behave as if it wasn’t also an enormous pain in the ass. | 请各位不要太紧张 没什么好怕的 |
[04:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家配合 |
[04:48] | Chase, Foreman, Cameron, up here, please. | 齐思 福尔曼 卡梅隆 过来 |
[04:55] | Why is House driving a limo? | 豪斯为什么开着辆豪华车? |
[04:57] | – Don’t know. | 不知道 |
[04:58] | – Don’t have to know. | 不需要知道 |
[04:59] | Don’t care. | 不… 关心 |
[05:03] | Current case. Past cases. | 现在的病例 过去的病例 |
[05:05] | He doesn’t have a current case. | 他现在没有病人 |
[05:06] | I have a whole department. | 我还管着急诊科全科呢 |
[05:08] | And are you going to fire us if we don’t? | 如果拒绝… 你炒我们鱿鱼? |
[05:09] | I was just asking for your help. | 就当帮我个忙 |
[05:15] | The last time I checked the ER, | 上次我检查急诊室 |
[05:17] | you had the best-kept charts in the building. | 你的病历书写是最规范的 |
[05:20] | Last time I checked the 4th-floor janitor’s closet, | 不过 在四楼管理员的储藏室 |
[05:23] | I found House’s charts. | 我发现豪斯的病历 |
[05:24] | He hasn’t filed anything since you left. | 自从你走后 他就没动过 |
[05:26] | Now, House may not care whether this hospital’s accreditation gets downgraded, | 就算豪斯不在乎医院会不会降级 |
[05:30] | but the people who sign my paychecks do. | 医院的股东在乎 |
[05:31] | So, I repeat: Current. Past. | 再重复一遍 现在的 之前的 |
[05:34] | He doesn’t have a current case. | 他现在没病人 |
[05:35] | Did he tell you about the limo? | 他跟你提过豪华车吗 |
[05:38] | So, I just press this button every time I see a light? | 我看到光 按钮就行了? |
[05:41] | Tells me where your blind spots are. | 这样我才能发现视觉盲区 |
[05:44] | So, the twins, they’re going to turn out to be yours, aren’t they? | 双胞胎都是你的孩子 是吗 |
[05:49] | I told you, I can’t talk about that stuff. | 我说过不能给你剧透的 |
[05:53] | But you want to be done with this, right? | 你到底想不想做完检查? |
[05:57] | One’s mine, one’s Julio’s. | 一个是我的 一个是胡里奥的 |
[06:00] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[06:02] | Julio knocked her up before her appendix burst. You got her after. | 胡里奥在她阑尾炎之前就好上了 然后才是你 |
[06:06] | How can you watch that stuff? | 你怎么喜欢这片子? |
[06:09] | Because it’s awesome. | 因为它棒极了 |
[06:10] | It’s preposterous, | 情节荒谬 |
[06:12] | not one real moment since I’ve been on the show. | 从头到尾都假的要命 |
[06:14] | As opposed to shows that represent the world exactly the way it is, like… | 是挺假 比方说… |
[06:19] | Can’t think of any. | 我想不出来 |
[06:21] | What’s going on? | 这是在干什么 |
[06:22] | Hospital is being inspected, | 医院迎接检查 |
[06:24] | and Cuddy dispatched you to keep an eye on me. | 卡迪派你来监视我 |
[06:28] | I just parked a Town Car in an ambulance bay, | 我把车停在救护车位 |
[06:30] | and instead of ripping me one, Cuddy acted like she didn’t know me. | 卡迪没有立马追杀我 反而装作不认识 |
[06:34] | It’s either an inspection or an aneurysm. | 要么是有检查的 要么是她有动脉瘤 |
[06:36] | What’s the test say? | 结果怎么样 |
[06:37] | As I suspected, | 如我所料 |
[06:40] | you have significant losses in the upper right quadrant of your visual field. | 你的右上象限视野严重缺失 |
[06:44] | Are you serious? | 真的? |
[06:45] | No, it’s a joke. | 不 开玩笑的 |
[06:46] | Two guys go into a bar, | 两个人进酒吧 |
[06:47] | and one | 其中一个 |
[06:49] | has significant losses in the upper right quadrant | 有严重右上视野缺失 |
[06:52] | to confirm the type and location of the tumor. | 你得做核磁来确定肿瘤类型及位置 |
[06:55] | That readout says his vision’s fine. | 检查说他视野没问题啊 |
[06:58] | HOUSE: No, it doesn’t. Yes, it does. | – 不 有问题 – 不 没问题 |
[07:01] | You lied to me? | 你骗我? |
[07:02] | I kidnapped you, | 我绑架了你 |
[07:04] | and you’re surprised that I lied to you? | 骗骗你有什么意外的? |
[07:06] | It just means that the symptoms are intermittent. | 只能说明症状是间歇发作的 |
[07:09] | You come near me again, I’m calling the police. | 你再碰我 我就叫警察 |
[07:12] | You kidnapped him? | 你绑架他? |
[07:15] | It’s sweet that I haven’t lost the ability to surprise you. | 至少还能让你意外 我舒服多了 |
[07:26] | Are you mocking me? | 你在耍我 |
[07:28] | My back. My back is killing me. | 我的背 我的背痛死了 |
[07:29] | Don’t care. Busy. | 不关我事 忙着呢 |
[07:31] | Amber’s damn mattress. | 安柏那该死的床垫 |
[07:32] | Well, that sucks. | 真糟糕 |
[07:33] | Don’t buy a new one. | 别买新的 |
[07:36] | Are you being sarcastic? | 讽刺我? |
[07:37] | Because we are buying one. | 我们正打算买 |
[07:38] | She’s incapable of doing anything that matters without turning it into a zero-sum game. | 她最善于干损人利己的事 |
[07:43] | We’re buying a mattress. For us. | 我们是买”我们俩”的床垫 |
[07:45] | Wow, I’m faster than you right now. | 我现在可比你快 |
[07:52] | It’s all about her and whatever hapless salesman wanders into her sights. | 不过一切以她或者 哪个倒霉推销员为准 |
[07:57] | She’s going to lie, steal and trade your testes to get whatever she wants. | 她会撒谎 砍价 为了买到东西贬低你 |
[08:03] | Hold on. Just got to do something before he dials the second “one.” | 等等 我得在他拨全911前做件事 |
[08:11] | You’re going to end up humiliated, holding her purse | 最后呢 你臊眉搭眼地乖乖掏钱 |
[08:14] | and going home to sleep on a new mattress you hate. | 回去还得睡你讨厌的床垫 |
[08:18] | What the hell are you doing? | 你到底在干什么 |
[08:20] | He needs a MRI. | 他得做核磁共振 |
[08:23] | Give me one-millimeter slices from the cortex down. | 皮质以下每毫米给我拍一张 |
[08:27] | Any particular reason you decided to sedate a patient | 为什么你做这种无创检查 |
[08:29] | for a procedure that’s completely painless? | 还要给病人麻醉? |
[08:32] | Guy has a history of violent outbursts during surgical procedures. | 这家伙有外科手术暴力史 |
[08:36] | Yeah, on TV. | 没错 在电视上 |
[08:38] | It’s Evan Greer. | 他是埃文·格里尔 |
[08:39] | He’s the main stud on House’s soap. | 豪斯最爱看的肥皂剧主角 |
[08:41] | Frontal cortex looks clean. No tumors. | 额叶皮质正常 没有肿瘤 |
[08:44] | Increase the magnification on the occipital lobe. | 局部放大枕叶 |
[08:47] | You watch because you like or because I like? | 你是为自己还是为我才看那片子? |
[08:51] | I was unemployed. I… | 我那会失业了 而且… |
[08:53] | Sorry, | 抱歉 |
[08:54] | that’s not an answer, that’s an apology. | 这不是辩论 是道歉 |
[08:57] | If we are ever to come out of the darkness, we have to be proud… | 如果我们曾走出黑暗 我们有权自豪… |
[08:58] | Occipital, frontal and temporal lobes are clean, | 枕 额 颞叶无异常 |
[09:01] | so is the optic nerve. | 视神经正常 |
[09:02] | Definitely no tumors. | 没有肿瘤 |
[09:06] | He’s fine? | 他很健康? |
[09:07] | And awake. (EVAN GROANING) | 而且… 醒了 |
[09:11] | What should we tell him? | 我们该怎么跟他说 |
[09:14] | See if you can talk him out of suing me. | 试试说服他不去告我 |
[09:20] | He kidnapped me! He drugged me! | 他绑架了我 还给我下药 |
[09:22] | Perhaps you should go out the back way. | 也许你该从后门出去 |
[09:24] | I’m not going anywhere you people tell me to go. | 我才不听你们的 |
[09:27] | It’s just someone of your fame… I figured fans… | 只是担心你的知名度 我是说影迷… |
[09:29] | You’re trying to hide me. | 你想让我回避 |
[09:32] | You don’t want me making a scene. | 不愿让我露面 |
[09:34] | The hospital is being inspected today. | 今天医院有检查 |
[09:36] | And you want me to do you a favor? | 想让我今天放过你们? |
[09:38] | Not us, our dean of medicine. | 不是我们 是院长 |
[09:39] | And House hates her. | 豪斯讨厌她 |
[09:41] | You’d be doing House a favor by complaining. | 你要出去一嚷嚷 豪斯可就得意了 |
[09:48] | This hospital is staffed with lunatics and criminals. | 这医院全是疯子和罪犯 |
[09:51] | Excuse me, where is Dr. Cuddy? | 抱歉 卡迪医生在哪 |
[09:54] | It’s my foot. What did he do to me? | 我的脚 |
[09:58] | Nothing. I was with him the whole time. | 什么都没干 我一直看着他 |
[10:00] | It’s numb. I can’t feel it. | 麻了 完全感觉不到 |
[10:06] | I can’t walk. | 我走不了路了 |
[10:14] | Foot numbness has a huge differential. | 造成足部麻痹的原因多得是 |
[10:17] | That gets a lot narrower when you add in peripheral-vision problems. | 加上周围视野缺失 鉴别起来会容易点 |
[10:21] | Which gets a lot wider when there’s no proof he ever had a vision problem. | 视觉症状未确认的情况下 说什么都没用 |
[10:25] | KUTNER: So House was wrong about the first symptom, | 就算豪斯误诊了初发症状 |
[10:27] | but the guy just happened to develop | 仅仅几小时 |
[10:28] | a second, unrelated symptom a few hours later? | 病人就出现新体征了? |
[10:30] | He already kidnapped and sedated the guy against his will. | 他能绑架 能下药 |
[10:33] | Makes sense he’d also do something to numb his foot so he couldn’t leave. | 让他脚麻还不是小菜一碟 |
[10:36] | But it doesn’t make sense to include a symptom that he caused | 但造个自己都看不明白的新病 |
[10:39] | in a differential he’s so desperate to solve. | 有什么意思呢 |
[10:42] | Unless he didn’t mean to cause it. | 除非不是他本意 |
[10:44] | Stick to the filing, sweetheart. | 整你的病历吧 宝贝儿 |
[10:45] | Let the doctors do the doctoring. | 这些事让医生们操心吧 |
[10:47] | Either toxins or vitamin deficiency… | 不是中毒就是维他命缺乏 |
[10:49] | I’m guessing, when you drugged him, | 我猜你给他下药的时候 |
[10:51] | you didn’t catch him and ease him to the floor. | 并不是扶着他慢慢躺下 |
[10:53] | He could’ve pinched a nerve in his ankle when he fell. | 可能是倒下时伤到了踝部神经 |
[10:55] | You need to run an EMG test for motor nerve entrapment or the inspector will own your ass. | 做个肌电图 检查运动神经卡压 不然检查员会要你们好看 |
[11:01] | Kutner, leave the room, wait 30 minutes, | 卡特那 出去 |
[11:06] | Is it okay if I use that time to do the test? | 让我用这段时间做肌电图? |
[11:09] | Get out of here. | 出去 |
[11:10] | And the rest of them can help me with all this stuff. | 让其他人帮我整理这些吧 |
[11:13] | They’re busy, | 他们很忙 |
[11:14] | which is really annoying, because I wanted to be able to say that they’re busy | 虽然很气人 但我得告诉你 |
[11:17] | for no other reason than to screw with you. | 他们忙 就是为了给你捣乱 |
[11:20] | Research. | 做研究 |
[11:24] | So the nut job was right? | 那疯子说对了? |
[11:26] | Usually is. | 通常是的 |
[11:29] | He said I was dying. | 他说我要死了 |
[11:32] | He’s wrong a lot, too. That’s why we do these tests. | 他也错过不少次 所以我们才做检查 |
[11:36] | Bet it’s cool, you know, being the star of a hit TV show? | 当个热播剧主角一定很爽吧 |
[11:40] | It’s a daytime soap. | 日间肥皂剧而已 |
[11:41] | it pretty much puts me one step above dinner theater. | 只比在餐馆表演节目好一点 |
[11:44] | Come on, you’re on TV every day. | 得了 你天天上电视 |
[11:46] | And who cares what the critics think? | 谁管影评人想什么 |
[11:47] | Women love soaps. | 女人们爱肥皂剧 |
[11:49] | You get to take pride in your job, | 你一定为自己的工作骄傲 |
[11:51] | feel good when you go home at night. | 晚上回家也很充实 |
[11:53] | You’re entertaining people. | 你娱乐大众 |
[11:56] | I don’t care. | 我不喜欢 |
[11:57] | Then you’ve made a strange career choice. | 你职业选的真奇怪 |
[11:59] | Look, I’m pandering. | 我只是迎合观众 |
[12:01] | I want to be part of something that inspires people. | 我想做更激发人们热情的工作 |
[12:05] | So, quit. | 辞演啊 |
[12:06] | Find something inspiring and do it. | 激发别人热情去 |
[12:08] | It’s not that easy. | 这没那么容易 |
[12:10] | Why not? | 哪不容易了 |
[12:14] | Just isn’t. | 就是不容易 |
[12:20] | It’s my heart, Doctor. It’s racing. | 我的心 医生 跳得飞快 |
[12:23] | I’m sure it’s nothing. | 我肯定你的心脏没问题 |
[12:25] | You’re a healthy woman, Marie. | 你很健康 玛丽 |
[12:26] | MARIE: Shouldn’t you examine me? | 你不给我做检查吗 |
[12:30] | BROCK: Why don’t you have Rico do it? | 去让瑞宼给你做吧 |
[12:31] | You can’t tell me you didn’t notice that pause. | 别告诉我你们没注意到那停顿 |
[12:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:36] | She’s never waking up. | 她不会醒过来了 |
[12:39] | This is a whole new experience in super hi-def. | 超高清真不是盖的 |
[12:42] | I had no idea Marie wore an underwire. | 我头一次知道玛丽还穿内衣 |
[12:44] | It does sound a little forced. | 讲话略显勉强 |
[12:46] | Could be stiffening in his tongue, which is a symptom of myxedema. | 可能是粘液性水肿引起的舌僵硬 |
[12:50] | It’s not the tongue. It’s the dialogue. | 不是舌头的问题 是剧情需要 |
[12:53] | I think I dated that nurse, though. | 我觉得好像跟那护士约会过 |
[12:58] | No. | 不是 |
[12:59] | What about the way he’s holding that stethoscope? | 他拿听诊器的方式… |
[13:02] | The thumb and forefinger are meeting at an odd angle. | 拇指和食指的角度很怪异 |
[13:05] | Could be a demyelination from toxic exposure. | 可能是中毒引起的脱髓鞘 |
[13:07] | Back it up. | 倒回去 |
[13:10] | What’s this, the AV Club? | 怎么回事? 毛片俱乐部? |
[13:11] | It’s diagnostic. | 会诊 |
[13:13] | Everything’s under control. | 一切尽在掌握 |
[13:14] | Yeah, excellent job so far. | 对 掌握的真不错 |
[13:17] | House, outside. | 豪斯 出来一下 |
[13:20] | Keep watching. | 继续看 |
[13:22] | You’ll never guess what Rico’s got in that box. | 你们绝对猜不到瑞宼 在箱子里放了什么 |
[13:26] | MARIE: Rico doesn’t even know I’m alive. | 瑞宼根本不知道我活着 |
[13:29] | You have an obsession with an actor or the character he plays. | 你是某演员或者说他角色的粉丝 |
[13:31] | I feel for you. You need to work it out. | 我理解 这是你的问题 |
[13:34] | But I need you to do it when the hospital’s accreditation, | 但是我求你 别在医院评级检查 的关键时刻胡来 |
[13:36] | and my job, are not on the line. | 尤其是 这还关乎我的饭碗! |
[13:39] | You want the star of the hottest daytime drama on TV to die in your hospital? | 那你想让日间剧男星死在这儿? |
[13:43] | No, I want you to cure him without committing any more felonies. | 不 我想你好好给他看病 别再给我惹麻烦了 |
[13:47] | I can’t do my job if you’re going to tie my hands like that. | 这么多条条框框 我没法干 |
[13:50] | Fifty-one weeks out of the year, | 一年51个星期 |
[13:51] | I let you run around like a monkey in a banana factory. | 我随便你当花果山上的孙猴子 |
[13:55] | All I’m asking is that you tone it down for a few days. | 我只希望你能太平几天 |
[14:00] | I want that TV. | 那把电视给我 |
[14:02] | We’re not bargaining. | 不准讨价还价 |
[14:06] | Me keeping my job is good for you. | 我保住饭碗对你可是有益无害哦! |
[14:08] | Yes, but it’s better for you. | 是 但对你更有益 |
[14:11] | I just want us to be equally happy. | 大家都开心不是挺好么 |
[14:13] | EMG was negative for nerve entrapment. | 肌电图显示神经没有卡压 |
[14:15] | Means the foot’s a real symptom. | 也就是说 他的脚肯定有问题 |
[14:16] | It could be vitamin deficiency. | 维生素缺乏? |
[14:18] | – Or a toxin. | 或者中毒 |
[14:19] | – Or atherosclerosis. | 或者动脉粥样硬化 |
[14:21] | Or a toxin. | 或者中毒 |
[14:22] | Why is toxin a better idea? | 为什么老提中毒? |
[14:24] | Might not be. | 可能不是 |
[14:25] | We’ll know after I’m finished searching his set and dressing room | 等我调查了片场和他的更衣间再说 |
[14:28] | for medically relevant stuff. | 也许有医学新发现呢 |
[14:31] | Got to go. Need a decision. | 走啦! 总得确诊吧 |
[14:32] | You’re not going to cut your own throat. | 你又想搬石头砸自己的脚 |
[14:35] | Yeah, that sounds like me. | 我习惯了 |
[14:37] | Test for heavy metals, organics, bio toxins, and search the home. | 查查重金属 有机物 生物毒素 还有他的住处 |
[14:47] | I liked the pillow-top. | 我喜欢这个枕头 |
[14:49] | I like this one. | 我喜欢这个 |
[14:52] | Great taste. That model’s top-of-the-line. | 真有眼光 这床垫是本店最好的 |
[14:57] | – And what about… – That’s too rich for us. | – 你觉得… – 太贵了 |
[15:02] | I don’t know. You think… | 不知道 你觉得… |
[15:04] | Honey, we can’t afford that, | 亲爱的 我们买不起 |
[15:07] | not with a baby on the way. | 我已经有身孕了 |
[15:08] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[15:10] | Your first? | 第一胎? |
[15:11] | Yes. | 是 |
[15:12] | How about I knock 100 bucks off, | 我可以减100块 |
[15:13] | maybe throw in free delivery. | 再给你们免费配送 |
[15:15] | Money’s really tight right now. | 我们现在手头有点紧 |
[15:17] | I’m a law clerk, and my husband just got laid off. | 我为律师事务所工作 而我老公刚下岗 |
[15:20] | He has an interview today. | 今天正要去面试 |
[15:22] | Wish him luck. | 希望他好运 |
[15:24] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[15:25] | Fingers crossed. | 为我祈祷吧 |
[15:27] | We might be able to afford $1,500. | 我们最多付得起… 1500? |
[15:31] | I’d have to check with my manager. | 那… 我得请示下经理 |
[15:33] | Thanks. I appreciate it. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[15:37] | Hold this, would you? | 帮我拿一下 |
[15:43] | 911 from work. | 工作急件 |
[15:44] | I better go. | 我得走了 |
[15:45] | So, am I getting the hard mattress or do I have to go to my job interview? | 那我是去买硬床垫呢 还是去面试? |
[15:50] | Whatever mattress you want. | 你想买哪个就买哪个 |
[15:51] | I’m fine either way. | 我随便的 |
[15:54] | You… Really? | 真的? |
[15:55] | Really. Just as long as I get to help you break it in. | 真的 只要你开心 |
[16:15] | Pack your manhood on ice, | 你就有点男子气概吧! |
[16:16] | maybe the hospital can re-attach it. | 医院也许能治你这毛病 |
[16:18] | You were so wrong. She’s letting me choose. | 这回你可说错了 她让我选 |
[16:21] | “You choose” | 让你选 |
[16:22] | does not mean you choose. | 并不是真的”让你选” |
[16:24] | Really? It sounded like “You choose.” | 真的? 听上去是一回事 |
[16:25] | I suppose it’s possible she meant “House is so, so wrong.” | 她也许是说 豪斯这回大错特错了 |
[16:30] | It’s a trap. | 是陷阱! |
[16:32] | It means, “if you love me, you’ll buy the one I want.” | 意思是说 如果你爱我 一定会买我喜欢的那个 |
[16:35] | Amber doesn’t do passive-aggressive. | 安柏不会这么以退为进的 |
[16:37] | People who do aggressive don’t like to limit themselves. | 江山易改 本性难移 |
[16:41] | Could a leaky space heater cause vision problems and numbness? | 电暖炉漏水会造成视野缺失或者麻木吗 |
[16:45] | He’d have gotten better at the hospital. | 这会他也许已经好多了 |
[16:46] | It’s not a trap. | 不是陷阱 |
[16:48] | Did I hear a question mark at the end of that sentence? | 你在说疑问句? |
[16:51] | WILSON: House, look. She’s… Got to go. | – 豪斯 听着 她… – 得走了 |
[16:55] | Manager says I can do that price. | 经理说可以卖给你们 |
[17:01] | The gin bottles are all gifts from fans. | 杜松子酒是粉丝送的 |
[17:03] | Brock Sterling drinks on the show, but Evan doesn’t drink at all. | 布洛克·斯特林在片中上喝过 埃文从开不喝 |
[17:06] | He’s on this whole health kick right now. | 他很注意健康保养的 |
[17:08] | Fruits, nuts… | 水果 坚果 |
[17:10] | Did you take those from his dressing room? | 那是你从更衣间拿的? |
[17:13] | No. | 不是 |
[17:15] | You’re not going to marry Brock, are you? | 你不会跟布洛克结婚的 对不对 |
[17:17] | We’ve been waiting four years for him to make it official with Anna. | 四年了 我一直盼着他给安娜一个名分 |
[17:21] | Are you really a doctor? | 你真是医生? |
[17:23] | Glioblastoma. | 我会说”胶质母细胞瘤” |
[17:25] | Need more proof? | 还要证明么? |
[17:26] | So, no toxins on the set. | 片场没发现毒物 |
[17:28] | What about his regular life? | 他平时生活怎样? |
[17:30] | Unusual hobbies? Unsavory friends? | 怪癖 损友啊之类的? |
[17:32] | No, I’ve been out with him. | 没 我和他出去过 |
[17:33] | He’s as vanilla as they come. | 他表现很正常 |
[17:36] | And by “out” you mean… | “出去”的意思是… |
[17:37] | Well, I asked him on a date last month. | 我上个月约他出去 |
[17:39] | We went out a few times, but we weren’t right for each other. | 约会了几次 但是发现不适合 |
[17:42] | Too small or too large? | 太小还是太大? |
[17:45] | (SIGHS) Is that medically relevant? | 这和病情有关系吗 |
[17:48] | I’m a doctor, and it’s relevant to me, so, yes. | 我是医生 这事和我有关 所以当然有关 |
[17:51] | We never got that far. | 我们没发展到那一步 |
[17:53] | We made out awhile, then he said he should go home. | 我们亲热了会儿 然后他说要回家 |
[17:57] | He’s a real gentleman. | 他是个绅士 |
[18:03] | Now, that’d be interesting. | 有意思 |
[18:08] | He’s impotent. | 他阳痿 |
[18:12] | A steady diet of sunflower seeds causes a B6 toxicity, | 持续食用葵花籽减肥 会引起维生素B6中毒 |
[18:15] | which causes autonomic dysregulation, which causes a wood-free existence. | 然后 自主神经失调 小弟弟表现失常 |
[18:20] | One bad night and a couple of sunflower seeds | 一晚上表现不好 加上几粒葵花籽 |
[18:22] | and he’s got autonomic dysregulation? | 就自主神经失调了? |
[18:24] | It’s more than just one. | 不止 |
[18:24] | He can’t even remember the last time he was able to salute. | 他已经记不起上次 “昂首挺立”是什么时候了 |
[18:28] | It’s cool, huh? | 真不赖 不是吗? |
[18:29] | B6 wouldn’t show up on a tox screen, | 毒物检查不包括维生素B6 |
[18:31] | and we didn’t find anything at the house. | 他家也没什么异常 |
[18:32] | So, all we have to do is filter the B6 out of his blood. | 把B6透析出来就行了 |
[18:35] | Prep him for plasmapheresis. | 给他上血浆置换吧 |
[18:36] | Just because he didn’t salute doesn’t mean he can’t. | 他没勃起并不代表他不能 |
[18:40] | Can you find out where that voice keeps coming from | 这是哪来的千里传音? |
[18:43] | and tell it to get out of my head? | 快快消失吧! |
[18:44] | The impotence could be psychological. | 可能是心理性的不举 |
[18:46] | He’s depressed, hates his job… | 他很消沉 讨厌自己的工作 |
[18:47] | Plasmapheresis has risks. | 血浆置换有风险 |
[18:49] | He should spend a night in the sleep lab, | 可以让他在睡眠实验室过夜 |
[18:51] | see if he gets a reflex erection. | 观察有没有晨勃 |
[18:52] | Confirmation is for wimps and altar boys. | 那是给懦夫和活祭准备的检查 |
[18:57] | We don’t need to wait for a reflex. | 他不用 |
[18:59] | If he can’t get engorged the way God intended, then he can’t get engorged. | 正常刺激下没法勃起就是性功能障碍 |
[19:04] | I’m not showing him my boobs. | 我不会用咪咪诱惑他的…(表情太逗了^_^) |
[19:06] | Lack of response to your chest tells us nothing. | 对你的胸部没反应也说明不了什么 |
[19:09] | Thirteen, show him… | 13号 给他看你… |
[19:13] | Where can I find a decent set of knockers around here? | 上哪去找完美的胸部啊 |
[19:15] | Your porn’s in the second drawer. | 你的毛片儿在第二个抽屉里 |
[19:22] | All set. | 都连好了 |
[19:23] | Heart monitor, blood-pressure monitor, and the one on his junk. | 监护仪 血压计 还有… 检测小弟弟的仪器 |
[19:29] | This is humiliating. | 这是种羞辱 |
[19:31] | We’re going to close the blinds to give you some privacy. | 我们把百叶窗关掉 给你留点隐私 |
[19:33] | The instruments will let us monitor your response. | 仪器会监视你的生理反应 |
[19:36] | I don’t get this guy. | 真搞不懂他 |
[19:37] | He has the coolest gig ever, but he’s miserable about it. | 演着那么好的角色 还成天怨声载道的 |
[19:40] | Probably figures quitting won’t do him any good. | 也许他觉得 放弃也不见得好 |
[19:41] | Figures he’d be unhappy anywhere. | 到哪儿都不开心 |
[19:43] | Our circumstances affect whether we’re… You’re pretty happy in this job, right? | – 环境会影响… – 你工作挺开心的吧? |
[19:47] | Sure. Have you ever had a job where you were miserable? | – 当然 – 你有没有过痛苦的工作经历? |
[19:50] | I once sold men’s fragrances in a department store. | 我在百货商店卖过男士香水 |
[19:53] | And were you miserable? | 你痛苦么 |
[19:55] | The pay was awful. | 工资太低了 |
[19:57] | It was a miserable job, but you weren’t miserable. | 痛苦的工作 你又不痛苦 |
[20:01] | So, what about you? Are you happy? | 那你呢? 开心吗? |
[20:04] | Not particularly. | 不是特别开心 |
[20:07] | Heart rate and BP are climbing. | 心率和血压上升 |
[20:08] | Got some activity on the tumescence monitor, as well. | 阴茎监视器也有反应 |
[20:10] | There’s nothing wrong with his naughty. | 他的性趣没什么问题 |
[20:13] | It’s not B6 toxicity. | 不是维生素B6的问题 |
[20:19] | Did he just finish? | 这么快就结束了? |
[20:21] | Sometimes when you haven’t, you know, for a while… | 呃… 当你很久没有… 懂吧… |
[20:26] | His heart rate is through the roof. | 心率急剧上升 |
[20:27] | 220 and climbing. | 220 还在升 |
[20:31] | He’s headed for cardiac arrest. | 马上要心跳骤停了 |
[20:41] | We shocked his heart back into sinus rhythm. | 电复律后他恢复了窦性心律 |
[20:43] | He’s stable, at least for now. | 至少目前 生命体征还算稳定 |
[20:44] | Could be some sort of atypical septic reaction. | 某种非典型性炎性反应? |
[20:47] | Not without a fever. | 没有发热 |
[20:48] | Thus the word “atypical.” | 所以叫非典型性 |
[20:50] | In that case, it could be an atypical bunion. | 那我还说是非典型性拇外翻呢 |
[20:52] | He used to smoke. | 他有吸烟史 |
[20:53] | Could be paraneoplastic syndrome caused by small-cell lung cancer. | 可能是小细胞肺癌 导致的副肿瘤综合征? |
[20:56] | He quit 20 years ago, and his calcium levels are normal. | 20年前就戒了 血钙正常 |
[20:58] | Could be Graves’ Disease. | 可能是格雷夫斯病(毒性弥漫性甲状腺肿) |
[20:59] | Extreme hyperthyroidism leads to systemic problems, | 重度甲亢可以引起身体机能紊乱 |
[21:03] | including numbness, vision loss and cardiac arrest. | 包括麻木 偏盲和心跳骤停 |
[21:06] | You want to be here. | 你想在这 |
[21:09] | I have to be here. | 我不得不在这 |
[21:10] | Just say the word. I’ll fire Thirteen. | 你一句话 我就抄了13号 |
[21:12] | CAMERON: Just sign the forms. | 签病历… |
[21:15] | Smart move. I was bluffing. | 被你识破了 我说着玩的 |
[21:17] | She’s right. | 她说的对 |
[21:18] | We should fry the thyroid before it fries him. | 得把他的甲状腺干掉 |
[21:21] | I know it’s more exciting this way, but | 我知道这样很刺激 不过… |
[21:23] | shouldn’t we confirm you’re right before destroying one | 要摧毁他体内最重要的腺体之一 |
[21:27] | of the most important glands in his body? | 是不是应该先确诊一下下? |
[21:29] | If that gland has drawn a bull’s-eye on his heart, then, no. | 这个腺体目前正攻击心脏 来不及了 |
[21:32] | Nuking his thyroid puts him at risk for vascular lesions and all kinds of cancer. | 不过 毁掉甲状腺会大大增加 血管病变和癌症的发病率 |
[21:37] | Protocol says we should do an iodine uptake test. | 按照常规 我们得先做个碘摄取实验 |
[21:40] | We? | 我们? |
[21:42] | Anyone else want to run a useless test | 还有谁赞同这时候仍然 |
[21:44] | while Brock’s thyroid plots its next lethal move? | 做这种没有意义的实验? |
[21:51] | It was rhetorical. | 真要命 |
[21:51] | You were sure about B6 toxicity, too. | 你当初也很肯定维生素B6中毒… |
[21:54] | House is right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[21:58] | Seriously? I mean, | 真的? |
[22:00] | I am, but you think so? | 我自己当然没话说 你? |
[22:03] | If he goes into full-on thyroid storm, he’ll die. | 如果甲状腺素持续增多 他很快就没命 |
[22:08] | We got to nuke his thyroid. | 得处理掉他的甲状腺 |
[22:15] | Hang up the phone. | 把电话挂了 |
[22:17] | Why? If we’re going to nuke his thyroid… | 怎么? 如果要处理甲状腺… |
[22:18] | We’re not nuking the guy’s thyroid | 格雷夫斯病确诊之前 |
[22:20] | without proof that it’s Graves’. | 没人会动他的甲状腺 |
[22:22] | Do the iodine uptake test. | 做碘摄取实验 |
[22:23] | – If House finds out… – When House finds out… | – 要是豪斯知道了… – 等豪斯知道的时候 |
[22:25] | We’ll have the test results. | 实验结果也出来了 |
[22:27] | And we’ll either | 到时候要么按他指示的治 |
[22:29] | do his procedure or we won’t. | 要么否定一切 |
[22:43] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[22:45] | Just grabbing a snack. | 吃点零食 |
[22:47] | You keep food in the morgue? | 你把吃的藏在太平间?! |
[22:49] | If I keep it in the lounge, everyone else eats it. | 藏休息室的话就没我份了 |
[22:52] | That’s because it’s everyone else’s food. | 那是因为这是别人的食物 |
[22:55] | I thought it was just everyone else’s bags. | 啊 我还以为是谁的餐盒呢 |
[22:59] | The Accreditation Board will light us on fire for this. | 检查员要知道饶不了我们 |
[23:01] | They’re not going to find out. | 他们不会知道的 |
[23:04] | Unless, of course, Conway planned on inspecting the morgue in, say, two minutes. | 当然了 除非 康维将在 两分钟后检查太平间 |
[23:10] | Is that why you’re here? | 你来这就为这个? |
[23:11] | You’re going to get me fired over a sandwich? | 你想我因为三明治被开除吗? |
[23:14] | No, over a TV. | 不 电视还差不多 |
[23:16] | And you’re not going to get fired because you’re going to fold. | 你不会被开除的 因为你会妥协 |
[23:18] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会的 |
[23:20] | But you’re going to push it, so we need a safe word, | 但你肯定会紧张 所以我们得有 |
[23:24] | so you can signal your unconditional surrender. | 暗号来表示你无条件投降 |
[23:27] | Call me “sweet sauce.” | 叫我”甜酱” |
[23:29] | Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[23:30] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们没见过 |
[23:31] | Dr. Jamie Conway. I’ve heard your name. | 我是杰米·卡维医生 久仰久仰 |
[23:34] | Most people have. | 很多人听过我 |
[23:35] | It’s also a noun. | 是个名词(房子) |
[23:39] | I sometimes come down here to relax, | 我有时来这里放松一下心情 |
[23:43] | unwind, maybe grab a… | 吃点… |
[23:43] | Sweet sauce. | “甜酱” |
[23:47] | It’s a nickname. | 我的绰号 |
[23:48] | An ironic nickname. | 讽刺的绰号 |
[23:51] | Wow, it is almost 2:00. | 都快2点了 |
[23:53] | Aren’t you supposed to be… | 你是不是该去… |
[23:56] | Oh, yeah. | 当然了 |
[23:57] | Yeah, ’cause those sick blind kids | 那些失明的病孩子 |
[24:00] | aren’t going to read to themselves. | 还等着我去读书呢 |
[24:02] | See you. | 再见 |
[24:11] | I recommend skipping C26. | 我建议你跳过C-26 |
[24:14] | Floater, | 浮尸 |
[24:15] | been in the river at least a week. | 至少在河里呆过一星期 |
[24:17] | – Thanks for the warning. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | – Any time. | 乐意效劳 |
[24:29] | Doesn’t the doctors’ lounge have that same TV? | 这不是医生休息室的电视么 |
[24:33] | No, they’ve got a 12-inch | 不 那是个12英寸的小电视 |
[24:36] | exactly like the one that used to be in here. | 和以前这里的那个一样 |
[24:38] | Your files are done. | 病历整完了 |
[24:40] | I’ll be doing a dance of | 要是我的腿没瘸 |
[24:41] | joy just as soon as my leg is healed. | 肯定会高兴的跳起来 |
[24:43] | Can you tilt that down? | 朝下掰一点好么 |
[24:45] | I know the paperwork annoys you, | 我知道你讨厌文书工作 |
[24:46] | but patient records are important. | 但病历很重要 |
[24:48] | You can’t just let them sit there. | 你不能一扔就不管了 |
[24:50] | I had to, | 没办法 |
[24:51] | in the name of science. | 以科学的名义 |
[24:53] | I let the crap pile up, | 我得让那堆垃圾攒起来 |
[24:54] | then I see which team member | 然后等着哪个倒霉孩子 |
[24:56] | is most self-flagellating. | 终于看不下去了 |
[24:59] | Breaks down, clears up the mess. | 抡起袖子来收拾烂摊子 |
[25:01] | Surprise was, it turned out to be | 惊喜的是 那孩子居然是你 |
[25:03] | you again. | 又是你 |
[25:05] | You weren’t even registered as a competitor. | 你甚至不是我手下的竞岗者 |
[25:09] | – You miss me. – You miss me. | 你想我了 |
[25:11] | You hired Thirteen to replace… | 是你想我了 你雇13号是为了取代… |
[25:13] | Yeah, all pretty girls are fungible. | 对 没有美女是不可或缺的 |
[25:16] | You’re avoiding. | 你是在逃避 |
[25:18] | I miss the job. | 我是想念在这里的工作了 |
[25:20] | I miss running around playing private investigator. | 我想念玩”私人侦探” |
[25:24] | I miss the puzzles. | 我想念… 疑难杂症 |
[25:27] | Seriously, I’ll fire Thirteen. | 说正格的 我会炒掉13号的 |
[25:31] | Or Kutner, | 或者卡特那 |
[25:31] | if you think Thirteen is hot. | 如果你觉得13号很性感的话 |
[25:35] | I don’t miss you. | 我不想你 |
[25:40] | EVAN: That iodine left a really weird aftertaste. | 服过碘以后 嘴里一股怪味道 |
[25:43] | That’s the tracer in it. | 那是示踪剂 |
[25:45] | We’ll have the images in a couple minutes. | 过几分钟就能看见造影了 |
[25:48] | You must do okay with women, huh? | 你有不少女粉丝 对吧 |
[25:50] | I already asked him that. | 我问过了 |
[25:52] | And? | 然后呢 |
[25:54] | It’s not all it’s cracked up to be. | 没有大家想象中那么爽 |
[25:55] | He feels unfulfilled. | 感觉很空虚 |
[25:58] | I doubt it. | 我表示怀疑 |
[25:59] | I’m lying? | 我在说谎? |
[26:01] | I used to be a plastic surgeon. | 我做过整形医生 |
[26:04] | I’d talk about my work as shallow and meaningless. | 我跟外人都说这工作浅薄又没意义 |
[26:09] | Truth is, I loved every boob job, | 实际上 我爱死隆胸手术了 |
[26:13] | every tummy tuck. | 还有腹部除皱 |
[26:16] | Meaning doesn’t mean that much. | 表里未必如一 |
[26:18] | But you’re not a plastic surgeon anymore. | 你现在不也不干了么? |
[26:22] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[26:24] | Are you happier? | 你比以前更高兴了吗 |
[26:26] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长啊 |
[26:28] | His thyroid looks normal. | 甲状腺看起来很正常 |
[26:31] | So, that’s good news, right? | 好消息 对吧 |
[26:33] | Everything look too bright to you? | 太亮了吧? |
[26:35] | It could be the monitor. | 可能是显示器的原因 |
[26:40] | It’s not the monitor. | 不是显示器 |
[26:43] | It’s the iodine. | 是碘 |
[26:45] | It’s everywhere. His body’s not filtering it. | 到处都是 他身体一点没吸收 |
[26:48] | His kidneys are failing. | 肾功能衰竭 |
[26:54] | I told you to nuke his thyroid. | 我下的医嘱是”干掉甲状腺”! |
[26:56] | It’s a good thing we didn’t. | 幸亏没那么做 |
[26:57] | Kidney failure means it wasn’t Graves’. | 肾衰竭排除了格雷夫斯病 |
[26:59] | So, your test screwed me and our patient’s kidneys. | 你的实验”干掉”了我 以及病人的肾 |
[27:03] | You practically poisoned him with iodine. | 确切的说是… 碘中毒? |
[27:05] | Which he could have handled easily | 如果他的肾功能正常 |
[27:06] | if his kidneys were healthy. | 哪来的碘中毒? |
[27:08] | All we did was reveal a new symptom. | 我们只是又发现了新症状 |
[27:10] | Usually you’re all for that. | 通常这不是你的最爱么? |
[27:11] | It must be the rancid tinge of betrayal that’s put me off. | 那就是你腐臭的背叛的气息 |
[27:13] | You were wrong. | 令我倒胃口 |
[27:14] | So, tell me to my face. | – 你错了哦 – 那就正面告诉我啊 |
[27:17] | You’ve never hesitated before. | 以前你从不犹豫 |
[27:18] | The board’s turning you into a coward. | 委员会让你变成娘娘腔了 |
[27:20] | I did it because it was the right thing to do. | 我那样做是因为那样是对的 |
[27:22] | You did it to pass an inspection. | 你只是为了能通过委员会审查吧 |
[27:24] | Does it matter? | 好了! |
[27:26] | Kidney failure on top of the other symptoms | 肾衰竭以及其他症状 |
[27:28] | points to an autoimmune condition, | 说明是自身免疫问题 |
[27:29] | which means that any of his other organs could be next. | 也就是说 接下来任何 一个器官都可能出问题 |
[27:32] | We’ve already started dialysis. | 已经开始做透析了 |
[27:35] | We need to run ANA’s for autoimmune. | 现在得查抗核抗体来确诊自身免疫病 |
[27:38] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[27:39] | You and the team go measure the ceilings. | 你和大家一起去量天花板吧 |
[27:43] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[27:44] | Accreditation Board guidelines state that | 级别评定委员会的其中一条规定是 |
[27:47] | no object can be less than 18 inches from the ceiling. | “天花板下18英寸以内不许有物品” |
[27:49] | Make sure we’re in compliance. | 快去确认下 |
[27:50] | There’s nothing in our office that would be less… | 我们的办公室里不可能有… |
[27:52] | I don’t mean us. I mean the whole hospital. | 不是我们 我指整个医院 |
[28:02] | Let’s see how this baby handles. | 来试试这个怎么样吧 |
[28:18] | – What? | 怎么了 |
[28:19] | – You bought the firm mattress. | 你买了硬床垫 |
[28:22] | I thought that’s the one you wanted. | 我以为你就想要这样的呢 |
[28:24] | It was. | 我是想要 |
[28:26] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么这么做? |
[28:28] | Because… | 因为… |
[28:31] | Is this a trick question? | 逗我玩? |
[28:33] | I left it up to you. | 我让你最后拿主意的 |
[28:35] | You were supposed to get the one you wanted. | 你应该买你想要的 |
[28:39] | I got the one you wanted because I love you. | 我买了你想要的 因为我爱你 |
[28:41] | No. | 不 |
[28:47] | You did it because that’s what you do. | 你这样做是因为 你就是这样的人 |
[28:50] | With all your ex-wives, you did whatever they wanted | 对你前妻也是 你听她们的 |
[28:52] | because it was easier, and you ended up resenting them. | 因为这样省事儿 但最终你会厌烦她们 |
[28:56] | Don’t you dare do that to me. | 你怎么能这样对我 |
[28:59] | What, take care of you? | 怎么了 听你的倒有错了? |
[29:02] | Have you met me? | 你头一天认识我? |
[29:04] | I can take care of me. | 我照顾我自己 |
[29:07] | I need you to take care of you. | 我需要你也照顾你自己 |
[29:11] | I have work to do. | 我先走了 |
[29:20] | You made it to page eight. | 你已经跻身前8页了 |
[29:23] | “Mysterious Hospital Visit for Soap Doc.” | “肥皂剧医生神秘就医” |
[29:27] | Wow, I’ll be sure to send my mom a copy. | 我一定寄一份给我妈妈 |
[29:33] | They told me I have an autoimmune disease, | 他们说我有自身免疫病 |
[29:36] | like Lupus or Sarcoidosis. | 就像是狼疮或是结节病 |
[29:40] | That’s what we’re here to find out. | 所以我们要搞清楚 |
[29:46] | You really as good as everyone seems to think you are? | 你真像人说的那么棒吗 |
[29:49] | Are you really as miserable as everyone seems to think you are? | 你真像人想的那么惨吗 |
[29:53] | I just want to do something that matters. | 我就是想做 有意义的事 |
[29:59] | Nothing matters. | 没什么有意义的事 |
[30:00] | We’re all just cockroaches, | 咱们其实都是蟑螂 |
[30:03] | wildebeests dying on the riverbank. | 在河边垂死的困兽 |
[30:07] | Nothing we do has any lasting meaning. | “有意义”永远只是暂时的概念 |
[30:09] | And you think I’m miserable? | 你还是觉得我很惨 |
[30:11] | If you’re unhappy on the plane, jump out of it. | 在飞机上呆的不高兴了 跳出去呗 |
[30:15] | I want to, | 我也想 但是… |
[30:18] | but I can’t. | 我不能 |
[30:20] | That’s the problem with metaphors. | 这是隐喻的缺点 |
[30:23] | They need interpretation. | 总得解释 |
[30:25] | Jumping out of the plane is stupid. | 跳飞机是愚蠢的 |
[30:29] | But what if I’m not in a plane? | 不过 要是我不在飞机上呢 |
[30:32] | What if I’m just in a place I don’t want to be? | 我只是在一个我不想呆的地方 |
[30:37] | That’s the other problem with metaphors. | 隐喻的另一个缺点 |
[30:39] | Yes, what if you’re actually in an ice cream truck, | 是 假设你在雪糕车里 |
[30:42] | and outside are candy and flowers and virgins? | 但周围都是糖果 鲜花 美女 |
[30:44] | You’re on a plane. | 你就是在飞机上 |
[30:47] | We’re all on planes. | 大家都是 |
[30:49] | Life is dangerous and complicated, | 生活既危险又复杂 |
[30:52] | and it’s a long way down. | 生活道路又漫长… |
[30:56] | So, you’re afraid to change? | 你害怕改变? |
[31:00] | No, you’re afraid to change. | 不 是你害怕改变 |
[31:03] | You’d rather imagine that you can escape, | 你更愿意相信逃避 |
[31:06] | instead of actually try, | 而不是尝试 |
[31:08] | because if you fail, you’ve got nothing. | 因为如果你失败 就一无所有了 |
[31:12] | So, you’ll give up the chance at something real, | 你放弃了追求真实的机会 |
[31:15] | so that you can hold on to hope. | 紧紧的抓住所谓希望 |
[31:18] | Thing is, hope is for sissies. | 问题是 希望是给小姑娘的 |
[31:25] | When I get out of here, I’m not going to be afraid anymore. | 等我出院的时候 我不会再害怕了 |
[31:30] | I mean, how many guys get a second chance? | 有多少人能做出第二次选择 |
[31:33] | Too many. | 太多了 |
[31:35] | Half the people I save don’t deserve a second chance. | 至少一半我救活的病人 都不配做出第二次选择 |
[31:38] | Now that I’ve got mine, | 现在我还有机会 |
[31:40] | I’m going to set things right. | 我要按我的意思来 |
[31:43] | I’m going to start by being a better father | 我要从做你的好爸爸开始 |
[31:46] | to you and to your sister. | 还有你的妹妹 |
[31:48] | – And to your other sister. – And to your other sister. | – 还有你的另一个妹妹 – 还有你的另一个妹妹 |
[31:52] | You realize you’re reciting lines from last season? | 你意识到你在背上一季的台词吗 |
[31:55] | We’re going to do all the things I promised. | 我要满足你所有的愿望 |
[31:59] | Just help me get out of this bed. | 只要帮我好起来 |
[32:08] | Cooling blankets in here. | 把降温毯拿过来 |
[32:10] | This guy’s brain is about to boil. | 这人的脑子快烧糊涂了 |
[32:14] | Do you know where you are? | 你知道你在哪吗 |
[32:15] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:16] | Dr. Brock Sterling. | 我是布洛克·斯特林医生 |
[32:24] | THIRTEEN: Fever rules out autoimmune. | 发热排除了自身免疫病 |
[32:26] | He’s septic. He’s got a massive infection. | 是脓毒败血症 他有严重的感染 |
[32:28] | KUTNER: We’ve got him on broad-spectrum antibiotics, | 已经上广谱抗生素了 |
[32:30] | but he’s slipped from delirium into a coma. | 不过他已从谵妄转成昏迷 |
[32:32] | Good news is last time Brock was in a coma, | 好消息是上回布洛克昏迷的时候 |
[32:35] | he fathered two children. | 他有两个孩子 |
[32:36] | We need to identify the infection | 必须确诊是哪种感染 |
[32:38] | and get him on more targeted meds fast. | 然后换敏感性更高的窄谱抗生素 |
[32:39] | What about pneumococcus? | 肺炎链球菌? |
[32:40] | Causes heart problems and sepsis. | 引起心脏问题和脓毒败血症 |
[32:42] | But not the neuropathies in his foot and eyes. | 但不会导致足部和视神经问题 |
[32:43] | What about tetanus? it fits. | 破伤风? |
[32:45] | He got a tetanus booster last year. | 他去年打过破伤风针 |
[32:46] | Lyme disease? | 莱姆病? |
[32:47] | He would have been sore all over. | 没有全身酸痛症状 |
[32:48] | There’s a thousand infections that could have caused this. | 能导致这些症状的有上千种感染 |
[32:50] | We can start testing, | 可以化验 不过结果出来前 |
[32:52] | but he’ll be dead before the cultures grow. | 他已经死N次了 |
[32:54] | Unless it’s a fungus. | 除非是真菌 |
[32:56] | We could see that under a microscope. | 真菌在显微镜下就能观察到 |
[32:58] | Test for fungi, parasites, | 去做真菌和寄生虫检验吧 |
[33:00] | all creatures great and small. | 所有的生物都是即渺小又伟大 |
[33:02] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[33:04] | – To lie down. I need to think. | 躺会儿 我要思考 |
[33:09] | Could be rat bite fever, | 可能是鼠咬热… |
[33:13] | but his glands aren’t swollen. | 但腺体不肿 |
[33:17] | Which one are you going to get? | 你到底想买哪个 |
[33:19] | She told me to get the one I want. | 她说让我买我想要的 |
[33:21] | So get it. | 买啊 |
[33:24] | Listeria explains the sepsis, | 李斯特菌能引起脓毒败血症 |
[33:27] | possibly also the heart problem. | 也能引起心脏病变 |
[33:29] | But not the numbness. | 但解释不了足麻… |
[33:31] | If the listeria caused encephalomyelitis, | 如果李斯特菌引起脑脊髓炎 |
[33:33] | which then caused the numbness… | 脑脊髓炎又引起足麻… |
[33:36] | I want a waterbed. Wow. | 我想买水床 |
[33:45] | I’ve always wanted one. | 我一直都想要 |
[33:46] | I know it’s ridiculous, | 我知道有点怪 |
[33:48] | it’s just | 可是… |
[33:49] | there’s something nice about the thought | 我觉得能在水中荡漾着 |
[33:51] | of being rocked to sleep in water. | 入梦是特美的事情 |
[33:57] | No mocking? | 没有嘲笑? |
[33:57] | No Freudian analysis of how the waterbed | 也没有弗洛伊德关于 |
[33:59] | is really a great big vagina I want to crawl into? | “水床就是一个我想钻进的 巨大阴道”的释梦? |
[34:04] | I’m ignoring you because you make me sad. | 我无视你 因为你让我难过 |
[34:07] | He’s on ampicillin, | 给他用氨苄西林 |
[34:08] | which means if it was listeria, | 要是李斯特菌 |
[34:10] | he would’ve shown some improvement. | 他多少能好点儿 |
[34:11] | No, it’s a whole thing. | 不 这事… |
[34:13] | You need special sheets and insurance and… | 还得买特殊床单 保险 |
[34:15] | Who cares? | 管他呢 |
[34:18] | You wanted one your whole life. | 你一直都想要一个 |
[34:19] | You’re a grown-up. | 你现在是大人了 |
[34:20] | You can afford it. Stores sell them. | 你买得起 店里也有的卖 |
[34:22] | Most adults don’t go t | 大多数成年人都不像 |
[34:24] | hrough life like you do, House, | 你这样生活 豪斯 |
[34:25] | indulging our every whim. | 放纵自己 |
[34:27] | Then you don’t deserve to be happy. | 你就该成天愁眉苦脸的 |
[34:29] | And yet I am. You? | 但我现在很高兴 你呢 |
[34:38] | Amber will think it’s stupid. | 安柏肯定会觉得傻 |
[34:44] | It is stupid. | 是傻 |
[34:50] | Live the dream, Wilson. | 实现你的梦想吧 威尔逊 |
[34:56] | It’s not an infection. | 不是感染 |
[34:58] | It’s an allergy. | 是过敏 |
[34:59] | That’s why it’s not responding to antibiotics. | 所以抗生素没用 |
[35:02] | This isn’t a soap opera, House. | 这不是拍肥皂剧 豪斯 |
[35:04] | People don’t just wake up | 病人不会在注射药品后 |
[35:05] | from comas the second you give them drugs. | 马上就从昏迷中醒来的 |
[35:07] | Especially if we give them the wrong drugs. | 尤其是我们用错药的时候 |
[35:09] | What do the tests say? | 化验结果怎么样 |
[35:10] | It was negative for fungus and parasites, | 真菌和寄生虫都是阴性 |
[35:11] | but that doesn’t mean… | 并不说明… |
[35:12] | The more infections we rule out, the more likely it is | 每排除一种感染 |
[35:14] | that it’s not an infection. | 都更增加”非感染”的可能性 |
[35:16] | He has no history of allergies or asthma. | 他没有过敏和哮喘病史 |
[35:18] | Most importantly, | 更重要的是 症状和过敏 |
[35:19] | none of his symptoms remotely resemble an allergic reaction. | 也一点不沾边 |
[35:21] | Allergens could trigger an allergic vasculitis. | 过敏原可以导致变应性血管炎 |
[35:24] | – That would explain the symptoms. | 所有症状就都有出处了 |
[35:25] | – One in a million times. | 百万分之一的机会 |
[35:27] | Septic infection always explains his symptoms. | 脓毒败血症也能引起所有症状 |
[35:29] | But an infection is never resistant to every antibiotic. | 但感染不会对所有抗生素都耐药 |
[35:31] | No, an infection is rarely resistant. | 对 感染是很少耐药 |
[35:33] | And allergy never responds to antibiotics. | 抗生素对过敏永远不会有效 |
[35:36] | “Never” beats “rarely.” QED, I win. | “永远不会”击败”很少” 鉴定完毕 我赢了 |
[35:38] | There were chrysanthemums in his dressing room. | 他更衣间里有盆菊花 |
[35:40] | My God, why didn’t you say | 额的神 怎么没听你提过? |
[35:41] | he’d been exposed to plant life? | 他接触过植物 |
[35:43] | Chrysanthemums contain pyrethrin. | 菊花里有除虫酯 |
[35:45] | It’s a neurotoxin and a known allergen. | 是一种神经毒素 而且是常见过敏源 |
[35:47] | He has an infection. | 他是感染 |
[35:49] | If we give him steroids, we’ll kill him. | 要是给他类固醇 他就死定了 |
[35:50] | He has an allergy. | 他是过敏 |
[35:51] | If we don’t give him steroids, we’ll kill him. | 要是不给类固醇 他才死定了 |
[35:53] | Not as fast. | 没那么快 |
[35:54] | Fast enough. | 足够快了 |
[35:55] | You don’t have time for the rest of the tests. | 来不及化验了 |
[35:57] | We have to do something. | 现在就得下医嘱 |
[35:57] | And what we’re doing right now isn’t working. | 争来争去屁用没有 |
[36:03] | Hundred milligrams methylprednisolone. | 100毫克甲基泼尼松龙 |
[36:06] | Patients’ names? | 病人名单… |
[36:07] | It’s one patient. | 就一个病人 |
[36:09] | You want to give one patient 100 milligrams? | 一个病人 100毫克? |
[36:11] | That’ll jump-start a car. | 都够开一辆车的了 |
[36:13] | Perfect, my patient’s a ’69 Ford Coma. | 太好了 我病人开的是 “69年 福特 昏迷” |
[36:16] | Anything over 50 milligrams, | 任何超过50毫克的处方 |
[36:17] | I need a sign-off from Dr. Cuddy. | 都需要卡迪签字 |
[36:19] | It’s protocol, | 这是规矩 |
[36:19] | and the inspector’s here. | 检查员还没走呢 |
[36:21] | I am 99% certain that she’ll consent. | 我99%确定她会赞成 |
[36:24] | But for the sake of the 1%, | 但那1%的风险 |
[36:26] | why don’t I just… | 我还是自己来… |
[36:27] | You’re not allowed back here. | 你不能进来的 |
[36:29] | Well, tell the inspector he can put it on my tab. | 告我去吧 让检察员算在我头上 |
[36:37] | I didn’t mean now. | 我不是说现在告我 |
[36:50] | 100 milligrams of methylprednisolone | 100毫克甲基泼尼松龙 |
[36:52] | is an overdose. | 用药过量 |
[36:54] | We were wrong about the infection. | 感染是我们误诊了 |
[36:55] | He’s suffering from a severe allergic reaction. | 他正忍受严重的过敏反应 |
[36:58] | The team hasn’t finished the test for allergy. | 你的小组还没做完过敏源检测呢 |
[37:00] | – His symptoms don’t… | 他的症状不… |
[37:01] | – In rare cases… | 在罕见的病例中 |
[37:04] | Trust me, at the end of this conversation, I’m right. | 相信我 对话的结尾 总是我赢 |
[37:06] | Then confirm it. Get a blood test. | 那就证明下 抽个血 |
[37:08] | What is it about this severe and deepening coma | 这个程度的进行性昏迷加重 |
[37:12] | that makes you think we’ve got time for protocol? | 还是不能让你忘掉规矩么? |
[37:14] | Protocol has saved your patient from having his thyroid destroyed | 没有规矩 他的甲状腺早被你毁了 |
[37:17] | and his blood drained. | 血也早流干了 |
[37:19] | If you think I’m wrong, tell me I’m wrong. | 要是你觉得我做错了 直说便是 |
[37:22] | Don’t talk about protocol. | 别跟我上纲上线 |
[37:27] | My job’s on the line. | 我会被开除的 |
[37:29] | Your job is on the line. | 你也肯定会被开除的 |
[37:33] | Okay, here’s what you do. | 好吧 听我说 |
[37:36] | You wait three minutes, | 等三分钟 |
[37:38] | then you call security. | 然后叫警卫 |
[37:40] | By the time they get in here to lock me up, | 他们到这里铐上我的时候 |
[37:41] | I’ll be done. | 我也弄完了 |
[37:43] | He gets to live. | 他能活命 |
[37:44] | Your ass gets to be covered. | 你也不会丢饭碗 |
[37:52] | If he dies, let me know, | 要是他死了 告诉我一声… |
[37:55] | so I can pack my things. | 我好来得及卷铺盖 |
[38:47] | Tests are negative. | 结果全阴性 |
[38:49] | Patient’s negative for all floral allergies. | 病人对任何一种植物都不过敏 |
[38:55] | I’m going to restart the antibiotics. | 我要给他上抗生素 |
[39:01] | If he’s still alive. | 如果他还活着的话 |
[39:12] | Ampicillin, two grams, IV. | 氨苄西林 2克 静滴 |
[39:16] | Why? The steroids worked. | 为什么 类固醇起作用了 |
[39:19] | House was right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[39:20] | The test was negative. | 可是测试全阴性的啊 |
[39:21] | FOREMAN: He was still right. | 那也是他对的 |
[39:24] | It was an allergy. | 就是过敏 |
[39:25] | To what? | 对什么过敏 |
[39:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:34] | I was wrong. | 我是错的 |
[39:37] | You should have stopped me. | 你应该阻止我的 |
[39:43] | Heard about House’s patient. | 我听说豪斯病人的事了 |
[39:46] | Bold move. | 鲁莽的行为 |
[39:48] | And you backed him. | 你居然还支持 |
[39:50] | He was right. | 他是对的 |
[39:52] | He wasn’t even in the same neighborhood as right. | 他跟”对”一点边都不沾 |
[39:55] | The patient’s alive. | 病人还活着 |
[39:56] | Okay, the rules exist because 95% of the time, | 好吧 制定规矩因为在95%的情况下 |
[40:00] | for 95% of people, they’re the right thing to do. | 有95%的病人会获救 |
[40:02] | And the other 5%? | 剩下的5%呢 |
[40:04] | Have to live by the same rules. | 大家都得一样遵守 |
[40:07] | Because everybody thinks they’re in that 5%. Okay- I noticed that Dr. Chase… | 要不谁都会觉得自己就是那5% 至于奇思医生… |
[40:38] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这儿干吗 |
[40:41] | I can’t sleep. | 我睡不着 |
[40:42] | I hate the waterbed. | 我恨水床 |
[40:49] | I actually kind of like it. | 我其实还挺喜欢的 |
[40:51] | No, it’s awful. | 不 难受死了 |
[40:54] | We’re returning it tomorrow. | 咱们明天就拿去退了 |
[40:58] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[41:10] | I’m glad you got it, though. | 至少你买回来了 我真高兴 |
[41:13] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[41:18] | I hope they’ll take it back. | 我希望他们还答应退货 |
[41:22] | They will. | 放心吧 |
[41:30] | ANNA: You promised me you’d stop drinking. | 你答应过我戒酒的 |
[41:34] | BROCK: Of course I’m drunk, Anna. | 我当时喝多了 安娜 |
[41:36] | They told me you’d never wake up from that coma. | 他们告诉我说你永远 不可能从昏迷中醒来 |
[41:39] | But how could you get engaged to my sister? | 你怎么会和我妹妹订婚呢 |
[41:46] | We fell in love. | 我们相爱了 |
[41:49] | What do you want from me, Anna? | 你想我怎么样 安娜 |
[41:51] | I’m just a man. | 我只是个男人 |
[41:53] | And I’m just a woman. | 我也只是个女人 |
[41:55] | And as thrilled as I am about The Lady Slipper being | 就像我对Lady Slipper的兴奋一样 |
[41:57] | the best nightclub Port Lawrence has ever seen… | 是劳伦斯港最好的夜总会 |
[42:17] | Hello. | 喂 |
[42:18] | HOUSE: Don’t hang up. | 别挂 |
[42:20] | What was the verdict? | 医院检查结果怎么样 |
[42:22] | $200,000 fine. | 罚款20万美元 |
[42:25] | You should have been fired. | 他们真该开除你 |
[42:26] | Good night, House. | 晚安 豪斯 |
[42:27] | There are bubbles in his glass. | 他的玻璃杯里有泡泡 |
[42:29] | Can’t this wait until… | 这就不能等到… |
[42:31] | My patient. | 我的病人 |
[42:32] | He’s allergic to quinine. | 对奎宁过敏 |
[42:37] | And you got this from bubbles? | 你从泡泡就看出这个? |
[42:39] | His symptoms started two months ago. | 两个月前出现初发症状 |
[42:41] | That’s also when Brock started downing gin and tonics | 也就是布洛克跟 英国佬防疟疾一样 |
[42:44] | like a Brit staving off malaria. | 开始喝杜松子酒 奎宁水的时候 |
[42:47] | Gin was fake, the tonic was real. | 杜松子酒是假的 但奎宁水是真的 |
[42:50] | And tonic water is loaded with quinine. | 里头全是奎宁 |
[42:55] | Nice job. | 干的好 |
[42:57] | You should have been fired. | 你真该被开除 |
[42:58] | I’m taking back the TV. | 我要把电视收回来 |
[43:00] | I saved his life. | 我救了他的命啊 |
[43:01] | That wasn’t the deal. | 那我不管 |
[43:02] | The contract clearly stated no takesie-backsies. | 合约规定 不得反悔 |
[43:06] | Good night, House. | 晚安 豪斯 |
[43:07] | What are you wearing? | 你穿着什么呢 |
[43:09] | – Good night, House. | 晚安 豪斯 |
[43:10] | – Good night, Cuddy. | 晚安 卡迪 |