时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | You like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[00:24] | I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[00:26] | You want me to use my butt again? | 再看看我的翘臀? |
[00:34] | I don’t know how I got here. | 我不知道怎么会在这 |
[00:43] | How many drinks did I have? | 我喝了多少? |
[00:45] | Your scotch hasn’t even arrived yet. | 你的苏格兰威士忌还没上呢 |
[00:47] | Means I was drunk when I got here. | 这么说 我来时就已经醉了 |
[00:51] | 8:50 8:50. | |
[00:55] | I remember being at work. | 我记得我在上班啊 |
[00:58] | I’ve lost at least four hours. | 有四个钟头的空白 |
[01:03] | Say five words. | 说五个字 |
[01:04] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[01:05] | That’s four words. | 这只有四个字 |
[01:07] | The accepted diagnostic test for global memory | 能否随机说出四个词 |
[01:11] | impairment is five random words. | 是诊断记忆损伤的标准 |
[01:12] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[01:13] | I’m trying to find that out. | 我也正琢磨呢 |
[01:16] | Now, give me five animals. | 说五种动物 |
[01:19] | Cat. Bird. | 猫 鸟 |
[01:23] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[01:24] | Rhino. Goldfish. | 犀牛 金鱼 |
[01:30] | Monkey. Rhino… | 猴子 犀牛 |
[01:32] | Either I’m massively drunk… | 要么是我喝高了… |
[01:37] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[01:40] | Or it’s someone else’s blood. | 要么就是别人的血 |
[01:42] | Can you see a wound? | 你有没有看到伤口 |
[01:48] | – How bad is it? – It’s all over. | – 很严重吗 – 你头上到处都是 |
[01:51] | I have a concussion. | 脑震荡 |
[01:53] | Retrograde amnesia. | 逆行性遗忘 |
[01:58] | No keys, no phone, | 没有钥匙 没有电话 |
[02:00] | I’ve been mugged. | 我被人抢劫了 |
[02:02] | No, you haven’t. | 不 你没有 |
[02:03] | You already gave me a twenty. | 你已经给过我20块了 |
[02:15] | Someone is going to die. | 有人要死了 |
[02:17] | – Kenny! | 肯尼 |
[02:18] | – Not you. | 不是你 |
[02:20] | I saw something. A symptom. | 我看到过什么东西…一种症状 |
[02:23] | Someone is going to die unless I find them. | 我得搞清楚 不然有人要死了 |
[02:26] | Who? | 谁? |
[02:29] | I have no idea. | 不知道 |
[02:32] | Keep the change. | 不用找钱了 |
[04:11] | HOUSE: I saw somebody dying. | 我看到有人要死了 |
[04:12] | You saw 30 people flying into glass and metal. | 你看到的是三十多人 一头撞向玻璃和金属 |
[04:15] | I saw a symptom before the crash. | 我是说 车祸前曾看到一些事情 |
[04:18] | You’re concussed. You don’t know what you saw | 你有脑震荡 不知道自己看到过什么 |
[04:19] | and you don’t know when you saw it. | 也不知道什么时候看到的 |
[04:21] | A week ago, you noticed a symptom in a soap star. | 一周前 你还看出肥皂剧男星有病… |
[04:23] | Bad argument, since I was right about that. | 这算什么? 我说对了 |
[04:26] | But your brain obviously thinks it happened last night. | 但你的脑子认为是昨天的事 |
[04:28] | Wires are crossed. | 时间全乱了 |
[04:29] | That’s all of it. | 好了 |
[04:30] | A few stitches will hold | 再缝几针你的脑袋就可以归位了 |
[04:36] | your brain in place. | 除非你想让我把鼻子缝到眼睛上 |
[04:39] | Why was I taking a bus? | 我干嘛要坐公交车? |
[04:40] | Because you were drunk. | 因为你喝醉了 |
[04:42] | What if I saw someone and I followed them on from | 我看到某些人…跟踪他们 从… |
[04:45] | somewhere in Princeton? | 从普林斯顿某地开始? |
[04:47] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[04:48] | Perfect. Uh… | 不能再好了 |
[04:53] | You. | 你… |
[04:54] | Get histories from everyone in here. | 采集这所有病人的病史… |
[04:57] | Did you just forget his name? | 你忘了他叫什么? |
[04:58] | No. | 没有 |
[05:00] | Lesbian, | 女同志 |
[05:01] | find out if anybody on that bus | 查查这辆车上 |
[05:03] | was taken to other hospitals. | 还有谁被送进别的医院了 |
[05:04] | You just forgot mine. | 他忘了我的名字 |
[05:06] | No, Thirteen. | 不 13号 |
[05:07] | – I just wanted to call you a lesbian. | 我只是想这么叫 |
[05:09] | – I’m not a lesbian. | 我不是女”同志” |
[05:10] | I was rounding up from 50 percent. | 我是有点糊涂 但也不是全糊涂 |
[05:13] | Find my cane and motorcycle. | 去找我的拐杖和摩托车 |
[05:15] | Figure out where I went last night. | 找到就知道我昨晚去哪里了 |
[05:17] | Where’s your cane and motorcycle, | 你的拐杖和摩托车呢? |
[05:19] | and where’d you go last night? | 你昨晚去哪里了? |
[05:21] | You’re gonna trust me? I lie about everything. | 你相信我? 我可是满口胡话 |
[05:23] | You’re staying the night. | 你今晚要留院观察 |
[05:25] | We need to monitor your brain for swelling. | 检测脑水肿状况 |
[05:27] | How much bigger could it get? | 它能肿多大? |
[05:29] | You don’t think it’s | 你不觉得有点怪吗 |
[05:33] | a little weird that there’s both a giant crash | 你经历了一场严重车祸后 |
[05:35] | and a simultaneous, mysterious symptom sighting? | 又碰巧看到某种神秘的症状? |
[05:39] | What if it’s not a coincidence? | 如果不是巧合呢? |
[05:42] | You mean like the hand of God reaching down and screwing with you? | 你是说 上帝之手在玩弄你? |
[05:44] | That, or the symptom caused the crash. | 也可能是症状导致的车祸 |
[05:51] | You see anybody in a bus driver’s uniform? | 你有没有看到谁穿着司机制服? |
[06:01] | Right here, | 就是这 |
[06:03] | purpura on Lalph Klamden’s neck. | 司机脖子上的紫癜 |
[06:05] | Indicative of leukemia. | 这是白血病的前兆 |
[06:07] | It caused a bleed in the brain, hence the accident. | 导致脑出血和撞车事故 |
[06:10] | Indicative of wearing a seatbelt. | 那是系着安全带的标志吧 |
[06:12] | It’s just a bruise. | 表皮擦伤 |
[06:13] | I have leukemia? | 我得了白血病? |
[06:15] | No, we just ruled that out. | 不 我们刚刚把它排除了 注意点 |
[06:17] | Pay attention. So he probably had a seizure. | 可能有过癫痫发作 |
[06:18] | I didn’t have a seizure. | 我没有癫痫 |
[06:21] | I got hit by a garbage truck. | 只是被垃圾车撞了 |
[06:23] | Which you drove into while you were seizing. | 是发病的时候撞的 |
[06:24] | You saw the bus driver | 你看到那个公交车司机 |
[06:25] | exhibiting the initial stages of a seizure | 看到他要发作了 |
[06:27] | and didn’t bother telling him to pull over? | 你竟然没让他靠边停车? |
[06:31] | Hey! Nobody leaves here until I say they can be discharged. | 我同意之前 谁都不准离开 |
[06:35] | – She said I was… | 她说我… |
[06:36] | – Is she me? | 她是我吗? |
[06:39] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[06:40] | No, I’m fine. | 不 我很好 |
[06:41] | 98.6. | 华氏98.6度 |
[06:43] | I need him to stay. | 让他留观 |
[06:45] | Pulse is normal, BP’s normal, | 脉搏和血压都正常 |
[06:46] | everything’s normal. | 所有指标都正常 |
[06:48] | I just have a stiff neck from the crash. | 我只是在车祸中扭到脖子 |
[06:49] | Stiff neck. | 颈部僵直… |
[06:51] | This man has meningitis. | 这人有脑膜炎 |
[06:53] | We need to quarantine the whole ER. | 所有人员在检测前 |
[06:56] | No one leaves here until their full work-up is complete. | 不许离开急诊室 |
[07:07] | KUTNER: You left here at 5:23 p.m. | 你是下午5:23离开的 |
[07:10] | Your motorcycle never made it home. | 不过摩托车一直没到家 |
[07:13] | Well, | 这…只说明 |
[07:15] | that covers ten seconds out of the | 我失忆四小时中的10秒钟 |
[07:17] | four hours I can’t remember. | 你还有什么发现? |
[07:20] | Twenty-two victims were brought here, | 一共22名 |
[07:22] | injuries ranging from a broken | 伤情从骨盆骨折 |
[07:23] | pelvis to a severed right foot. | 到右脚骨裂不等 |
[07:25] | The other eight were taken over to Princeton General. | 另外八名伤者被送到普林斯顿总院 |
[07:29] | Be helpful if these came with head shots and resumes. | 要是有免冠照片或者简历就好了 |
[07:32] | Twenty-something-year-old Jane Doe, | 20岁上下的女性无名氏 |
[07:34] | kidney contusion, laceration on her leg. | 肾挫裂伤 腿部外伤 |
[07:36] | Both of which are expected complications when someone goes from 60 to 0 in no seconds flat. | 公交车从时速60英里一下降到零 出现这些并不奇怪 |
[07:42] | Weirdest thing we’ve got is a ruptured spleen. | 最怪的也就是有个人脾破裂 |
[07:45] | Okay, new plan. | 好了 新计划 |
[07:47] | We make a list of all the bars between here and the crash site, | 列出从这到车祸现场所有酒吧的清单 |
[07:50] | we find out where I went, we go there… | 找出我去过的 然后… |
[07:52] | TAUB: On it. | 知道了 |
[07:55] | You’re not gonna do anything, are you? | 你们不打算照办是吧? |
[07:57] | We’re gonna go to the ER and do our jobs. | 我们去急诊室 该干什么干什么 |
[07:59] | Someone is dying because I can’t remember… | 因为我记不起来 有人要丧命… |
[08:02] | When you remember, you can page us. | 等记起来了 再呼我们 |
[08:07] | The shortest distance between here and your memory is straight through your pre-frontal cortex. | 想找回记忆 捷径就是通过前额皮质 |
[08:12] | All we have to do is access it. | 我们只要进入它就行了 |
[08:13] | Great idea. | 好主意 |
[08:14] | I’ll build the giant submarine, | 我去造超大潜水艇 |
[08:16] | you get the miniaturization gizmo. | 你去准备小人(指电影”神奇旅程” 中小人乘潜水艇入脑击碎血栓) |
[08:18] | Medical hypnosis can bring the brain to a Class 2 Theta state, | 催眠术可以让大脑 进入二级θ波状态 |
[08:21] | increasing focus and memory retrieval. | 提高注意力 挽回记忆 |
[08:23] | You’re not gonna make me do the chicken dance, are you? | 你不是想让我跳小鸡舞吧 |
[08:25] | Someone in the surgical department must be trained. | 外科肯定有人学过 |
[08:28] | Just relax. | 放松 |
[08:30] | Keep letting go of any intrusive thoughts. | 什么都不要想 |
[08:35] | So what? You saw an ad on the back of a comic book? | 你从漫画书封底看到培训这个的? |
[08:38] | I did a rotation in Melbourne. | 我在墨尔本轮转的时候做过 |
[08:41] | Focus on the sound of your breath. | 集中精神 听自己的呼吸 |
[08:44] | You’re taxing an already injured brain. | 你是加重他脑子的负担 |
[08:45] | It’s like telling him to walk it off after a broken ankle. | 就像摔折了腿还到处跑一样 |
[08:47] | Wilson is done talking now. | 威尔森可以闭嘴了 |
[08:54] | Visualize the bus. | 想着那辆公交车 |
[08:56] | The way it looked. The way it smelled. | 它的样子 气息 |
[09:00] | The people on it. What they look like. | 车上的人 长相 |
[09:06] | This is a waste of | 这完全是浪费… |
[09:10] | time. | 时间 |
[09:16] | Cool. | 不错啊 |
[09:20] | Focus on the details. | 注意细节 |
[09:22] | The bus is empty. | 公交车是空的 |
[09:27] | Is this really working? | 真管事啊? |
[09:29] | Just focus. Clear your mind. | 嘘 集中注意力… |
[09:32] | Think back to how you felt. | 回想感觉 |
[09:34] | Details you saw. | 看到的细节 |
[09:39] | I can’t see out the windows. | 我看不到窗外 |
[09:42] | And I can see you guys. | 但能看到你们 |
[09:45] | Memories further from the incident should be clearer. | 离事故越久远 记忆越清晰 |
[09:49] | Where were you before you got on the bus? | 你上车之前在哪里? |
[10:02] | WILSON: Why’d you get so drunk at 5:00 in the afternoon, alone? | 你为什么在下午五点 一个人 喝的酩酊大醉? |
[10:06] | I need a reason? | 需要理由吗? |
[10:08] | God, I hate “Beer” brand beer. | 天哪 我讨厌”啤酒”牌啤酒 |
[10:11] | When he’s hypnotized, can he lie? | 他被催眠的时候会撒谎吗? |
[10:13] | – He… – I could be mistaken, | – 他… – 我可能犯错 |
[10:15] | but I can’t actually lie under hypnosis. | 但在催眠状态下是不会撒谎的 |
[10:17] | – Is he lying? – No. | – 他在撒谎吗? – 没有 |
[10:19] | What are you running away from? | 你在逃避什么? |
[10:20] | When I’m drinking, without you, what am I running away from? | 我喝酒没叫你 我在逃避什么? |
[10:23] | One of those imponderables. | 就是些不靠谱的事 |
[10:25] | Can we hold off on your insecurities until we find this patient? | 你能不能把危机感抛开 先找到那个病人再说? |
[10:28] | Do you see anyone in the bar? | 酒吧里你有没有看到谁? |
[10:33] | I see a faceless crowd. | 我看到的全都面目不清 |
[10:35] | How do I focus? | 我怎么集中注意力? |
[10:37] | Say something to make me focus. | 说点什么 我好集中注意力 |
[10:39] | He’s concerned about you. | 他只是担心你 |
[10:40] | Why does that mean he’s insecure? | 这就说明他有危机感了? |
[10:42] | Get your girlfriend out of here. | 把你的女朋友弄出去 |
[10:45] | – It’s a legit question. | 我的问题很合理 |
[10:47] | – Amber’s there? | 安柏在那里? |
[10:48] | You’ve got Amber in your head? | 你一直在想安柏? |
[10:50] | You put her in my head. | 是你让我想的 |
[10:51] | I can’t even have a conversation with you in my subconscious without her tagging along. | 就算在潜意识里和你谈话 她也得出来搅和 |
[10:55] | She’d better have her clothes on. | 她最好穿着衣服 |
[10:56] | (SIGHS) Unfortunately. | 真不幸 |
[11:01] | I didn’t mean to say that out loud. | 我不是故意大声说出来的 |
[11:02] | Say what out loud? | 大声说什么? |
[11:03] | I didn’t say it out loud? | 我没有大声说? |
[11:06] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:07] | What’s going on in there? | 你们俩怎么了? |
[11:09] | If I can’t lie, I need these two out of here. | 要是不能撒谎的话 他俩得出去 |
[11:12] | Let’s just ignore Wilson and Amber from now on, shall we? | 就当威尔森和安柏不存在 好吗? |
[11:16] | I wish it were that… | 我希望能够… |
[11:23] | That’s some program they’ve got down there in Melbourne. | 墨尔本的培训项目真不错 |
[11:25] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[11:29] | – I remember the bartender. – Good. | 我记得那个招待 |
[11:31] | Now you’re accessing your temporal lobe. | 很好 现在要进入颞叶了 |
[11:34] | Does the bartender have any odd symptoms? | 那个招待有什么奇怪症状吗? |
[11:37] | No, he seems fine. | 没有 他看上去很好 |
[11:40] | Is anybody here sick? | 这里有人生病吗? |
[11:42] | Anyone here taking the bus? | 有人乘公交车了吗 |
[11:44] | You are. | 你乘了 |
[11:46] | Because you took my keys. | 因为你把我的钥匙拿走了 |
[11:49] | CHASE: Good. This is good. | 好 真好 |
[11:51] | Now we can retrace your steps. | 现在可以继续追踪你的行程了 |
[11:54] | Let’s go back to the bus. | 回到公交车上 你看到什么? |
[11:57] | – What’s in front of you? – Passengers. | 乘客 |
[11:59] | Anything special about them? | 他们有什么特别的? |
[12:11] | Some Emo guitar hero wannabe. | 有个死亡摇滚的狂热吉他手 |
[12:14] | You’re focusing on him. | 你一直盯着他看 |
[12:16] | Why? | 为什么? |
[12:17] | Because nose picking could mean nasal pruritus. | 因为抠鼻子可能导致鼻内膜炎 |
[12:20] | He’s dying- | 他要死了 |
[12:22] | – You a nose picker? | 你喜欢抠鼻子? |
[12:24] | – Do I have to answer… | 我非得回答么… |
[12:26] | If the answer was no, you would have answered. | 要不是 你早回答了 |
[12:28] | Doesn’t even have meningitis. | 他很好 连脑膜炎也没有 |
[12:30] | Just like everybody else we’ve had to give meningitis shots to. | 和其他人一样 却不得不打脑膜炎预防针 |
[12:33] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[12:34] | You have a brain tumor. | 你有个脑瘤 |
[12:38] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[12:39] | If I was kidding, I’d be dressed like you. | 我穿成你那样 才算开玩笑呢 |
[12:41] | You’re fine. A nurse will sign you out. | 你很好 护士会给你办出院手续 |
[12:44] | Go home, have fun, relax. | 回家 玩玩 休息休息 |
[12:46] | I’m probably just a nut case. | 可能是我犯傻 |
[12:53] | Tilt your head back. | 头后仰 |
[13:07] | Get your things and go. | 你可以拿东西出院了 |
[13:08] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[13:11] | I’m admitting you. | 我收你入院 |
[13:21] | I can’t gel “P! | 我起不来了 |
[13:22] | I can’t move my legs! | 腿动不了 |
[13:29] | Your legs are not your biggest problem. | 腿不是你最大的问题 |
[13:31] | Your biggest problem is I don’t know what your biggest problem is. | 你最大的问题… 我也不知道 |
[13:42] | HOUSE: So, we have the who but not the what. | 我们知道”谁”病了 但还不知道”什么”病 |
[13:44] | We’ve only got one symptom to go on. | 目前只有单一症状 |
[13:46] | Sudden onset paralysis. | 突发性瘫痪 |
[13:48] | We actually have two symptoms. | 实际上有两个症状 |
[13:49] | Only one that we remember. | 我们只记得一个… |
[13:51] | You did a full work-up on the guy. | 你给他做的体检 发现什么没有? |
[13:53] | – Did you find anything? – CT ruled out subdural hematoma, | CT排除了硬膜下血肿 |
[13:55] | stroke, or subarachnoid hemorrhage. | 中风 蛛网膜下出血 |
[13:57] | Guillain-Barre fits. | 符合格林巴利综合征 |
[14:01] | Just trying to figure out what Guillain-Barré looks like. | 体会一下格林巴利 |
[14:04] | You can’t just eliminate everything because it doesn’t match what you might have seen. | 你不能因为自己想象的 症状就做出鉴别诊断 |
[14:07] | How about because it doesn’t match what I could have seen? | 要是因为它不符合我想象的症状呢 |
[14:10] | Guillain-Barré has no external physical manifestations. | 格林巴利综合征没有外部身体特征 |
[14:14] | Everything has some external physical manifestations. | 任何病都有外部身体特征 |
[14:15] | And you’re obsessive enough to notice any of them. | 你只是故意忽视 |
[14:18] | Which means there’s nothing we can rule out. | 我们什么病也没排除 |
[14:20] | Elevated white count. Means transverse myelitis… | 白细胞增多 可能是横贯性脊髓炎 |
[14:22] | Sudden paralysis while driving a bus. | 正开着公交车 突发性瘫痪 |
[14:24] | That’s the sort of subtle clue that only a genius would have noticed. | 这种细节只有天才才会注意到 |
[14:40] | Are you sure you’re feeling okay? | 你真没事? |
[14:43] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[14:45] | To smell a bus. Obviously. | 很显然 闻一下公交车 |
[14:51] | Yeah, I’ll start him on antibiotics | 我给他上抗生素 |
[14:54] | in case it’s transverse myelitis. | 以防真是横贯性脊髓炎 |
[14:56] | You guys go sniff a city bus. | 你们…去闻公交车吧 |
[15:04] | Why are you smelling the passengers’ clothes? | 你为什么要闻乘客的衣服? |
[15:06] | Smell is the most powerful evokerater of memory. | 嗅觉最利于记忆唤醒 |
[15:12] | I need to get back on that bus. | 我要回到公交车上 |
[15:14] | Okay. So why are you taking so much Vicodin? | 行 不过吃这么多维柯丁干嘛? |
[15:16] | If Cuddy asks, | 如果是卡迪问 |
[15:17] | blocking the pain helps focus the memory. | 就说止痛也有助于回忆 |
[15:19] | You split your head open. You should rest. | 你头有伤 需要休息 |
[15:25] | – Anything? | 怎么样? |
[15:27] | – Hint of | 似乎是… |
[15:29] | exploded bus. | 炸过的公交车 |
[15:33] | House, that’s four Vicodin in forty seconds. | 豪斯 40秒内这是第4粒维柯丁 |
[15:35] | At this rate… | 按这个速度… |
[15:36] | Wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[15:40] | I’m going in, Rambo style. | 我要开始…兰博方法了 |
[15:43] | House, do you think this is gonna work, | 豪斯 你真觉得这样有用 |
[15:45] | or are you just stoned? | 还是药磕多了? |
[15:49] | Both, apparently. | 很明显 两者都有 |
[15:53] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[15:54] | It’s not working. | 没用的 |
[15:55] | So you’re saying I’m not here? | 你说我不在这儿? |
[15:57] | If it was a real memory, you’d be limping | 如果回忆是真的 你该是个瘸子 |
[15:59] | and you wouldn’t be talking to me. | 也不可能跟我说话 |
[16:01] | I’m obviously a hallucination. | 我只是一个幻想人物 |
[16:04] | Okay, so I went a little heavy on the Vicodin. | 好吧 我维柯丁是多吃了一点点 |
[16:06] | Better hope so. ‘Cause otherwise, | 最好是这样 因为如果不是… |
[16:08] | means your brain’s bleeding. | 就是你在脑出血 |
[16:09] | We’re both in my head. | 咱俩都在我的脑子里 |
[16:11] | You’d think one of us would have noticed the blood. | 总有一个会注意到出血的 |
[16:13] | Why haven’t you had a head CT yet? | 你为什么还没做CT? |
[16:14] | Who do you want me to treat? Me or you? | 你想我给谁治病 你还是我? |
[16:16] | Did you have a seizure? Dumb question. | – 你有没有癫痫发作? – 白痴问题 |
[16:18] | The brain’s too fried during | 发作时大脑过度兴奋 |
[16:20] | a seizure to form memories. | 是不可能有记忆的 |
[16:21] | Dumb answer. | 白痴回答 |
[16:22] | I wasn’t asking you, I was asking me, | 我没有问你 我在问我自己 |
[16:23] | because you’ve already proven that you’re not here. | 你证明了自己不在这 |
[16:25] | – I’m getting a headache. – Is that a clue? | – 我开始头痛了 – 什么意思? |
[16:27] | Again, I’m not here. | 再说一遍 我根本不在 |
[16:29] | You’re getting a headache. | 是你在头痛 |
[16:30] | Stop arguing with a hallucination | 不要再跟幻觉过不去了 |
[16:32] | and get some treatment. | 看病去吧! |
[16:34] | WOMAN: He can’t. | 他不能 |
[16:37] | The hallucination is your messed-up brain’s way of reasoning out a problem. | 产生幻觉是因为你 受伤的大脑想解决问题 |
[16:42] | You weren’t on the bus. | 你不在车上 |
[16:44] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[16:46] | Five-hundred-dollar shoes? | 穿着500美元的鞋 |
[16:48] | Not on the Princeton cross-town. | 不可能坐公交横穿整个普林斯顿 |
[16:50] | Must be another reason why I’m here. | 那一定有别的原因让我坐咯? |
[16:52] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:54] | What do you have to tell me? | 你想跟我说什么? |
[16:59] | I was talking to the passengers on the bus. | 我正跟公交乘客说话! |
[17:01] | You were hallucinating. You’re getting an MRI. | 你这是幻觉 去做核磁共振 |
[17:08] | WILSON: Stop fidgeting. | 不要动来动去 |
[17:12] | If you haven’t found the bleed yet, it can’t be… | 如果还没发现出血点 就不可能是… |
[17:14] | There’s edema and localized swelling in the section of the temporal lobe that controls short-term memory. | 在负责近期记忆的颞叶区域 发现水肿和局部肿胀 |
[17:18] | Also, the penis size cortex is set to “pathetic.” | 同时 阴茎大小的皮层区域写有”可悲” |
[17:22] | What didn’t you say out loud? | 有什么话你没有大声说出来? |
[17:24] | Very little. | 很少 |
[17:26] | When you were under hypnosis, | 你在催眠状态下 |
[17:27] | you were talking to Amber. | 跟安柏讲话 |
[17:31] | I wanted to see her naked. | 我想看她裸体 |
[17:33] | Seriously, what were you hiding? | 认真点 你在掩饰什么? |
[17:36] | I want to see her naked. | 我想看她裸体 |
[17:37] | You want to see everyone naked. Why would you hide that? | 你想看所有人的裸体 这有什么好掩饰的? |
[17:41] | Some guys get upset when you objectify their girlfriends. | 女朋友被人意淫 还是会有人不爽的 |
[17:44] | But if you’re okay, I got a digital video camera, so we could… | 不过如果你不在乎的话 我倒有个数码相机…可以… |
[17:48] | Why would I be upset that you’re treating my girlfriend | 你对地球上所有女人都一个德性 |
[17:50] | like you treat every other woman on the planet? | 我为什么要失落? |
[17:53] | Unless you’re not. | 除非…你不是 |
[17:56] | Unless it’s deeper than that. | 而是更深层次… |
[18:01] | You weren’t objectifying her. | 你没有对她意淫 |
[18:04] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[18:06] | I want to do some very nasty, demeaning stuff to your girlfriend. | 我确实想对你女朋友做很龌龊的事 |
[18:11] | You have feelings for her. | 你对她有感觉 |
[18:16] | This is bad. | 太糟糕了 |
[18:20] | It’s a longitudinal fracture of the temporal bone. | 颞骨有一个纵型骨折 |
[18:22] | I banged my head. | 我撞过头 |
[18:24] | This isn’t just a boo-boo. | 这不是轻伤 |
[18:26] | I’ll rest once I figure out what’s wrong with this guy. | 查出那人什么病后 我会去休息的 |
[18:29] | Why? Why this guy? | 为什么这么重视那个人? |
[18:31] | You want patients with weird, undiagnosed symptoms? | 如果想要稀奇古怪的疑难杂症 |
[18:33] | You get five files like that on your desk every morning. | 你每天桌上都少不了 |
[18:36] | And you’d never risk your life for them. | 你从不为他们玩儿命 |
[18:39] | Why is this guy so special | 为什么这次这么特殊 |
[18:41] | that all of a sudden you’ve become Batman? | 能让你变成蝙蝠侠? |
[18:46] | … | 可能是因为 |
[18:47] | … | 你有脑外伤 已经不是你了 |
[18:49] | Go home, go to sleep. | 回家去吧 睡个觉 |
[19:32] | My legs are holding. | 腿可以站住了 |
[19:33] | Good. Now put all your weight on your right leg. | 很好 现在把重心移到右腿 |
[19:38] | The antibiotics are working. It’s TM. | 抗生素起作用了 是横贯性脊髓炎 |
[19:41] | … | 你应该在家好好养 伤痕累累的脑袋 |
[19:44] | Recovery’s too fast. | 恢复太快了 |
[19:45] | What, the fact that he’s getting better is evidence that we’re wrong? | 病情好转证明我们误诊了? |
[19:49] | I need to sit. | 我要坐下 |
[19:50] | Recovery slow enough for you now? | 现在恢复慢下来了吧? |
[19:53] | It’s my stomach. | 我的胃! |
[19:55] | Which means it’s not transverse myelitis. | 不是横贯性脊髓炎 |
[19:56] | Rapid onset, could be a perforated ulcer. | 急性腹痛 可能是溃疡穿孔 |
[19:59] | Wouldn’t explain the paralysis. | 溃疡不会瘫痪的 |
[20:01] | Addison’s. | 阿狄森氏症(肾上腺皮质分泌功能低下) |
[20:02] | From a tumor. | 肿瘤源性的 |
[20:04] | It’s possible that I saw his eyelids droop. | 我好像看到他眼睑下垂 |
[20:06] | We’ve scanned his head five times. | 我们都把他头扫描5回了 |
[20:09] | You’re bleeding. | 你在流血 |
[20:11] | Little thing called a bus crash. | 车祸嘛 小事情 |
[20:13] | Just a scalp laceration. It could be hidden in his optic chiasm. | 头皮擦伤而已 |
[20:15] | It’s coming from your ear. | 可能隐藏在他视交叉之下 |
[20:16] | … | 你耳朵里流出来的 |
[20:18] | Think that’s a good thing? | 你觉得是好事么? |
[20:19] | But that would have affected his eyesight. | 但那应该会影响他的视力 |
[20:24] | I need to take a bath. | 我需要泡个澡 |
[20:28] | Hallucinations and smells were kind of working, right? | 幻觉和气味不是有用么 |
[20:29] | Why the bath? | 怎么又改泡澡了? |
[20:31] | Hypnosis gave me the nose picker. | 催眠让我想起个爱抠鼻子的 |
[20:33] | Smells set off hallucinations. | 嗅觉引发幻觉 |
[20:35] | Sensory deprivation should get the brain into an alpha-theta phase. | 感觉剥夺会令大脑进入α-δ波状态 |
[20:39] | Didn’t you see Altered States? | 有没有看过”变形博士”? |
[20:41] | I don’t think I was even born when that movie was out. | 电影出来时我还没出生 |
[20:44] | Then you’re too young to be a doctor. | 你当医生还是太年轻 |
[20:46] | That movie was released in 1980. | 电影1980年上映 |
[20:47] | That was 28 years ago. | 也就是28年前 |
[20:48] | No it wasn’t. Shut up. | 不 不是 闭嘴吧 |
[20:50] | Did you just forget what year it is? | 你不记得今年是哪年了? |
[20:52] | No, I just remembered how old I am. | 不 只是想起自己已经多老了 |
[20:56] | I need to give my brain time to transition | 我要换换脑子 |
[20:59] | so I can embrace my inner monkey. | 拥抱一下内心 |
[21:00] | Or maybe I don’t. | 也不一定 |
[21:02] | Get me some physostigmine. | 给我点毒扁豆碱 |
[21:04] | It crosses the blood-brain barrier. | 能越过血脑屏障 |
[21:07] | … | 等你去了天堂可就回不来了 |
[21:09] | … | 你想得倒美 没门儿! |
[21:10] | Don’t do anything. | 什么都不要做 |
[21:12] | Even if I escape, | 就算我逃走 |
[21:13] | eat a goat or get shot by police. | 吃掉一整只羊 被警察击毙 |
[21:16] | “Wasn’t born yet” means I won’t be entertained by further reference. | 说了我还没出生 听不懂你的话 |
[21:28] | I didn’t know you rode the bus. | 我不知道你还坐公交`车 |
[21:30] | I used to drive home after getting drunk, | 通常喝醉后我是开车回家 |
[21:33] | but some mothers got mad-d. | 但禁不住有些妈妈会抓狂… |
[21:37] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[21:39] | You weren’t on the bus with me. | 你又不在巴士上 |
[21:40] | Then I guess this isn’t a memory. | 所以 这也不是回忆 |
[21:43] | It’s a fantasy. | 是幻觉 |
[21:45] | If it’s a fantasy, | 如果是幻觉 |
[21:48] | you’d be wearing this. | 你就会穿成…这样 |
[21:53] | You’re convinced your patient is dying | 你的病人都快死了 |
[21:55] | and you wanna waste your time with a sex fantasy? | 你还在整天想这个? |
[21:57] | Don’t blame me, blame my gender. | 不能怪我 男人都一样 |
[21:59] | Well, I’m not here to indulge that. | 我不是来满足你那嗜好的 |
[22:01] | I’m here to help you figure out what symptom you saw. | 只是帮你确认下看到了什么症状 |
[22:03] | Your patient was driving the bus, so all you could see… | 你的病人在开公交 所以你只能见到… |
[22:05] | Why can’t you do both? | 你就不能同时进行? |
[22:14] | Your patient was driving the bus, | 你的病人在开车 |
[22:17] | so all you could see was him sitting down, | 你只能见到他坐着 |
[22:19] | most likely facing forward. | 而且面朝前 |
[22:29] | From behind I saw his earlobes wiggling, | 从后面 我可以看到他耳垂在晃动 |
[22:32] | or his head bobbing. | 或者头轻轻摇摆 |
[22:43] | But not that. | 但不是那样的 |
[22:44] | Could indicate aortic insufficiency. | 可能他有主动脉瓣关闭不全 |
[22:47] | – Marfan’s syndrome. | 马凡氏综合征 |
[22:49] | – Or syphilis. | 或者梅毒 |
[22:54] | What if his earlobes were just drooping? | 要是他耳垂下垂呢? |
[22:59] | Ehlers-Danlos? Or Cutis Laxa. | 你说皮肤弹性过度? |
[23:01] | It’s not fatal in adults. | 它对成年人不致命 |
[23:08] | Yes, he’s an adult, very good point, | 对 他是成人了 很好 |
[23:10] | keep going. | 继续 |
[23:17] | I’m distracting you. | 我让你分心了 |
[23:19] | No! | 没有! |
[23:22] | Dance, woman. | 继续啊 美女 |
[23:24] | You’d rather be diagnosing. | 你更希望能诊断出来 |
[23:26] | I screamed no. | 我喊的是”不” |
[23:28] | And your own subconscious ignored you. | 但你的潜意识在喊”是” |
[23:30] | Because you’d rather fantasize about finding symptoms. | 因为你更愿意凭空想象出症状 |
[23:33] | How screwed up is that? | 令人振奋? |
[23:36] | Hey, over here. | 看这里 |
[23:37] | Remember me? | 记得我么? |
[23:39] | I’m the sick guy. | 我是那个病人 |
[23:42] | Tell me what I saw. | 说说我看到什么了 |
[23:43] | Was it the blood dripping from my ear? | 我耳朵里流血? |
[23:49] | That doesn’t | 不是 |
[23:51] | make sense because your shirt wasn’t stained. | 你的衬衣很干净 |
[23:53] | And because that was me. | 滴血的是我 |
[23:59] | I could have had a subtle hemiballismus, | 我也许是有点轻微单侧抽搐 |
[24:01] | indicating the early stages of Huntington’s. | 亨廷顿症(舞蹈病)的早期症状 |
[24:04] | Huntington’s wouldn’t explain the abdominal pain, | 但亨廷顿症不会引起腹痛 |
[24:06] | and it’s only on the table because we’re thinking of Thirteen. | 是13号提醒我们亨廷顿症的 |
[24:09] | A shuffling gait could suggest Parkinson’s. | 但顿跃步态也可能是帕金森症 |
[24:12] | Except there’s no such thing as “shuffling sitting.” | 你坐着 我可看不到顿跃步态 |
[24:14] | He moved when he helped the old lady up the steps. | 他扶老太太上台阶时走动过 |
[24:21] | … | 我是答案 |
[24:24] | … | 看 |
[24:25] | At what? | 看什么? |
[24:27] | BUS DRIVER: Here. | 看这儿 |
[24:42] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[24:49] | Help him up. | 扶他起来 |
[24:52] | I got it, it’s Parkinson’s. | 我知道了 是帕金森症 |
[24:55] | You should sit down. | 快坐下 |
[24:57] | House! | 豪斯! |
[25:12] | Get that out of my face. | 从我眼前拿开 |
[25:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[25:16] | I’m Nurse Dickerson. | 我是迪克森护士 |
[25:17] | I don’t need your name. | 我无需知道你叫什么 |
[25:19] | And I got your profession from your | 你有融化我视网膜的本事 |
[25:21] | super competent technique of melting my retinas. | 地球人都知道你是干嘛的 |
[25:24] | Verbal faculties seem to be intact. | 语言能力看来不错 |
[25:25] | Do you remember passing out? | 你记得自己晕倒么? |
[25:27] | I remember puking on Cuddy’s shoes. | 我记得吐到卡迪的鞋子上了 |
[25:31] | Yeah, skull fractures tend to hurt. | 没错 颅骨骨折是很痛 |
[25:33] | Would hurt a lot less if you hadn’t swiped my pain pills. | 要是你不偷走我的止痛药 怎么会这么痛! |
[25:36] | Dr. Cuddy’s orders. | 卡迪医生的遗嘱 |
[25:38] | Wants me to regulate the amount of… | 让我减小剂量 |
[25:40] | Wait a second. You brought muscle? | 等一下 你还用带保安? |
[25:41] | Dr. Cuddy’s orders. | 也是卡迪医生的意思 |
[25:45] | Means I was wrong. | 说明我错了 |
[25:48] | My patient doesn’t have Parkinson’s. | 病人不是帕金森症 |
[25:51] | Cuddy knows that’s the only reason I wouldn’t want to stay here with my pain pills, porn and you forever. | 卡迪知道那是唯一能让我抛下 止痛药 毛片儿和你的理由 |
[25:57] | Vomiting means your brain injury is getting worse. | 呕吐说明你脑损伤加重了 |
[26:01] | House’s skull fracture extends all the way down to his ear canal. | 豪斯的颅骨骨折已扩展到耳道 |
[26:04] | House is being looked after. | 豪斯被人看护着 |
[26:06] | Our other patient has jaundice, – low albumin and no diagnosis. | 我们的病人有黄疸 低蛋白血症 而且 没确诊 |
[26:09] | – Wilson’s Disease. | 威尔逊氏病 |
[26:09] | Thank you. But Wilson’s wouldn’t explain… | 谢谢 但威尔逊氏病不会引起… |
[26:15] | – Foreman. – How did you eliminate Parkinson’s? | – 福曼 – 怎么排除掉帕金森的? |
[26:17] | Tests confirm the abdominal pain was caused by liver failure. | 化验证实腹痛由肝衰竭引起 |
[26:20] | I assume you’ve already ruled out hepatitis and Wilson’s. | 我猜你已经排除了 肝炎和威尔逊氏病 |
[26:23] | You should really be resting. | 你真应该好好躺着 |
[26:24] | Give him five minutes. | 给他5分钟 |
[26:25] | Brainstorming a few possibilities – isn’t going to explode his brain. | 出出主意不会让他脑壳坏掉的 |
[26:28] | – And if she’s wrong, that makes this phone call that much more exciting. | 要是她说错了 你们不是更高兴? |
[26:31] | What about hepatic fibrosis? | 肝纤维化? |
[26:33] | Can’t be, his Alk phos was normal. | 不可能…他碱性磷酸酶正常 |
[26:34] | Could be thyrotoxic periodic paralysis. | 可能是甲亢伴周期性瘫痪 |
[26:36] | Did I mention this diagnosis needs to make sense? | 我强调过不能随便下诊断么 |
[26:39] | Why doesn’t it make sense? Bus driver’s Asian. | 这怎么就随便了? |
[26:40] | His potassium’s slightly low. | 公交司机是亚洲人 钾含量偏低 |
[26:42] | If he got paralyzed while driving the bus, | 要是他在开车时瘫了 |
[26:44] | don’t you think I would have gotten off at the next stop? | 你不觉得我该在下一站下车吗? |
[26:46] | Not if the next stop was at a 90-degree angle into an SUV. | 如果没跟辆越野车垂直相撞 |
[26:49] | The bus would have slowed, I would’ve noticed. | 公交车会减速的 我也会注意到… |
[26:53] | … | TPP(甲亢伴周期性瘫痪)症状完全吻合 |
[26:55] | … | 做相关检查是有依据的 |
[26:56] | Genetic test is too slow. | 遗传检测太慢了… |
[26:59] | Run the bagel test. | 去做百吉饼测试! |
[27:03] | How many more bagels do I have to eat for this to work? | 我还得再吃多少个百吉饼? |
[27:06] | High carbs plus exercise is the quickest way to confirm TPP. | 高糖食品加运动 是确诊TPP最快的方法了 |
[27:09] | I’ve been on this for half an hour. | 都半小时了… |
[27:11] | I’m not gonna collapse again. | 我不会晕倒的 |
[27:13] | – Up the speed. | 加快速度 |
[27:14] | – Keep eating. | 继续吃 |
[27:20] | … | 高糖马拉松没用是吧 |
[27:23] | Stop looking around suspiciously. | 别找了 我不在 |
[27:25] | To answer your next two questions, no, I am not there, | 关于你接下来的两个问题 不 我不在那里 |
[27:27] | and yes, you are completely predictable. | 是的 你被我研究透了 |
[27:30] | If the test had worked, you would have called to put my delicate brain at ease. | 检查阳性的话 你早给我打电话了 也不用我费这个脑子 |
[27:35] | NURSE DICKERSON: I told you not to lock the door. | 跟你说了别锁门 |
[27:38] | Still wiping. | 正擦呢 |
[27:40] | Put the phone up to bus driver’s grill. | 把电话给司机 |
[27:48] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话? |
[27:50] | My large colon. | 我的直肠 |
[27:52] | TPP’s not consistent with your patient’s labored breathing. | TPP不会让病人大口喘粗气的 |
[27:55] | Patient has labored breathing because he’s been on a treadmill for the last thirty minutes. | 他都在跑步机上跑半小时了 喘粗气很正常啊 |
[27:59] | Did you take my cell phone? | 你把我的手机拿走了? |
[28:02] | My large colon did. | 我直肠拿的 |
[28:03] | I’m negotiating its release. | 我正跟它谈判呢 |
[28:08] | What? | 怎么了? |
[28:10] | KUTNER: The test worked. | 测试有效果 |
[28:11] | He collapsed. | 他晕倒了 |
[28:13] | You’re half right. | 你们说对了一半 |
[28:14] | He’s wheezing, isn’t he? | 他在喘气吧? |
[28:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:18] | Can’t wheeze without moving your chest muscles. | 不动胸大肌 他没法喘气 |
[28:20] | This isn’t TPP. | 不是TPP |
[28:23] | … | 我咋知道? 我又不在那儿! |
[28:30] | Right heart strain. He’s still not oxygenating. | 右室功能不全 缺氧 |
[28:33] | Must be a pulmonary embolism. | 肯定是肺栓塞了 |
[28:36] | So why haven’t you pushed a vial of tPA? | 怎么不注射tPA? (tPA:溶栓治疗药物) |
[28:38] | – You let him back in? | 你放他回来了? |
[28:39] | – I asked him back in. | 我请他回来的 |
[28:40] | At the tail end of me patiently explaining how you idiots were idiots. | 看来还得我出马 教你们这帮白痴 |
[28:43] | Pushed tPA 10 minutes ago. | 10分钟前已经用过tPA了 |
[28:45] | That means it’s not a clot. | 说明不是血栓 |
[28:46] | TAUB: Has to be a clot. If he had a bagel stuck in his windpipe, I would have seen it on the echo. | 肯定是血栓 如果百吉饼呛入气管 我在B超上可以看到 |
[28:49] | Get him to the OR to suck it out. | 进手术室 把东西吸出来 |
[28:51] | Must have just screwed up the intubation. | 那就是插管没插好 |
[28:54] | Seal’s good. | 密封没问题 |
[28:55] | It’s a clot, House. | 是血栓 豪斯 |
[28:59] | Wait, wait. | 慢着 慢着 |
[29:00] | Look at his teeth. | 看看他的牙 |
[29:02] | He’s got shiny new caps. | 新做的烤瓷牙 |
[29:04] | He’s had recent dental surgery. | 他最近做过牙科手术 |
[29:05] | You can tell us what that means while we’re rolling him to the OR. | 你可以在手术室半路上 告诉我们这能说明什么 |
[29:14] | House! | 豪斯 |
[29:16] | House! | 豪斯 |
[29:16] | House! | 豪斯! |
[29:18] | Get a syringe. | 拿支注射器 |
[29:21] | I didn’t bring you back here so you could stage a coup. | 我不是带你回来造反的! |
[29:26] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[29:27] | Dental air drill pushed an air bubble into his gums. | 牙科钻可能将气泡带入牙龈 |
[29:30] | Dislodged while he’s driving. | 等他开车时 气栓随血液移动 |
[29:31] | Caused a myoclonic jerk. | 导致他四肢抽动 |
[29:33] | That’s what I must have seen. | 这可是我亲眼所见 |
[29:34] | Then it hit his spine, his liver, and now his lungs. | 然后是脊柱 肝脏 现在到了肺 |
[29:37] | Dr. Hadley, open the door. | 哈德利大夫 把门打开! |
[29:39] | I’m not plumping his pillows here, | 我拍枕头是为了 |
[29:41] | I’m putting him in the Trendelenburg position, | 让他处于头低脚高位 |
[29:43] | move the bubble to the apex of his heart | 把气栓挤到心脏顶端 你好把它吸出来 |
[29:45] | so you can suck it out. Now get the damn syringe. | 快把注射器拿来 |
[29:46] | I can’t risk you stabbing him in the heart looking for an unconfirmed air bubble. | 我不允许你为了找 什么气栓做心脏穿刺! |
[29:50] | Stab him. | 穿! |
[29:51] | – Dr. Hadley! | 哈德利大夫! |
[29:53] | – See? She doesn’t even know your name. | 看吧 她都不知道你叫什么 |
[29:54] | (HEART MONITOR BEEPING) Stab his heart! | 快朝他心尖部戳啊! |
[29:56] | Sats at 75. | 血氧饱和度75 |
[29:57] | – Yes, he’s suffocating. | 是啊 他要窒息了 |
[29:58] | – If you’re wrong… Shut up and make a decision. | – 你要是错了… – 闭嘴 快决定! |
[30:00] | Keep standing there, he’s dead either way. | 就这么带着 他一样活不了 |
[30:02] | CUDDY: Dr. Hadley! | 哈德利大夫! |
[30:04] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:05] | Open that door. | 把门打开 |
[30:20] | – Don’t shoot! | 别开枪! |
[30:20] | – Get him to the OR. | 把他送手术室去 |
[30:21] | The O2 sats. | 血氧饱和度上去了 |
[30:25] | It was an air bubble. | 是气栓 |
[30:26] | He’s okay. | 他没事了 |
[30:33] | The other nurse always used to tuck me in. | 别的护士会帮我塞好被角的 |
[30:36] | I’ll be on the couch, | 我在外面的躺椅上 |
[30:37] | with a shotgun in my lap. | 身旁还有把枪 |
[30:39] | Worrying about me. | 担心我有危险? |
[30:40] | Making sure you don’t try and make a limp for the border. | 担心你一瘸一拐溜出边境 |
[30:43] | Get some sleep. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[31:11] | I’m not sleepy, Mommy. | 我睡不着 妈咪 |
[31:19] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[31:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[31:25] | And why are you stalking me? | 为什么跟踪我? |
[31:27] | Technically, you’re stalking me. | 实际上 是你在跟踪我 |
[31:29] | What is that? | 这是什么 |
[31:35] | A mosquito? | 蚊子? |
[31:36] | Maybe just a fly. | 也许是只苍蝇 |
[31:39] | In the ointment. | 白璧微瑕 |
[31:42] | So there’s something wrong, | 肯定有什么不对劲 |
[31:45] | there’s some detail I’m not noticing that’s spoiling the big picture. | 我忽略了某些细节 得出错误的结论 |
[31:58] | Is this significant? | 这是个…重要提示? |
[32:00] | Or is this dream just going in a different direction now? | 还是说 这个梦将要往 截然不同的方向发展? |
[32:03] | Guess that depends. | 这要看情况 |
[32:06] | What are you going to do with that? | 你想用它干什么? |
[32:12] | I have to tie this around you. | 我替你包扎 |
[32:33] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[32:35] | Stay with me. | 坚持一下 |
[32:40] | Why did I say that? | 我为什么这么说? |
[33:01] | – Hey. | 嘿 |
[33:02] | – Go away. | 走开 |
[33:04] | It’s not over. | 还没完呢 |
[33:07] | I saved the wrong person. | 我救错人了 |
[33:15] | This wasn’t just a dream, or a fantasy, or a drug-induced trip to Wonderland. | 这不是梦境或幻觉 也不是药物所致的梦游仙境 |
[33:20] | So the bus driver with the air bubble was just a coincidence. | 那个有气栓的司机 只是一个巧合? |
[33:22] | No. I got the causation flipped. | 不 我把因果弄反了 |
[33:24] | The bubble didn’t cause the crash. | 不是气泡导致车祸 |
[33:26] | The crash caused the bubble to dislodge. | 而是车祸引起气栓 |
[33:28] | There was no myoclonic jerk. | 没有四肢抽搐的症状 |
[33:29] | I saw something else in someone else. | 而是我在别人身上看到别的东西 |
[33:31] | You’re not leaving. | 你不能走 |
[33:33] | What’s the most dangerous thing a patient could do | 对一个颅脑外伤的病人来说 |
[33:35] | when his brain is on the brink of herniating? | 最危险的行为是什么? |
[33:38] | Elevated heart rate, BP, which is exactly why you need to stop. | 心率快 血压 所以你得好好休息 |
[33:43] | Instead of sleeping, I’m going to be pacing around this apartment, trying to decipher those visions. | 我睡不着 得在屋里转几圈 想通梦境的含义 |
[33:48] | Why does this matter so much? | 为什么这对你很重要? |
[33:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:51] | Heart rate? | 心率多少? |
[33:54] | -121. – BP? | 血压呢? |
[33:57] | Contextual memory, | 情景式记忆 |
[33:58] | I need to get back on that bus with all 31 passengers to remember who and what I saw. | 我得和全部31人回到车上 才能想起我看到过谁 发生什么事 |
[34:03] | I’m not gonna call in crash victims because you’ve gone insane. | 我不会替你找受害人的 你已经疯了 |
[34:07] | Maybe I don’t need the actual victims. | 也许 我并不真需要他们 |
[34:10] | Who’s playing Anne McKeon? | 谁演安妮·米肯? |
[34:12] | Right here. | 你在这 |
[34:14] | Jane Doe #2 from Princeton General? | 普林斯顿总医院的无名女2号 |
[34:17] | Right here. | 你在这 |
[34:18] | You, too, that’s right. | 你也是 没错 |
[34:19] | Goth Kid, | 摇滚男 |
[34:21] | at the back, on the right. | 你们 去右后方 |
[34:24] | Yeah, here. | 没错 这儿 |
[34:26] | Okay- | 好了 |
[34:28] | You think that staring at pictures on our shirts is going to be more effective than hypnosis? | 盯着我们胸前的照片 会比催眠更有效吗? |
[34:33] | If you’d stop talking, | 只要你别吭声就行了 |
[34:34] | the re-enactment could stimulate activity in my hippocampus and parahippocampal cortex. | 情景再现可以刺激海马 及海马旁回的活动 |
[34:39] | How long do we have to sit here before you are stimulated? | 得刺激多长时间? |
[34:45] | Stop staring at my breasts. | 别盯着我胸部看 |
[34:48] | And don’t say, “Or lack thereof.” | 也别说我根本没胸 |
[34:54] | You Okay? | 你没事吧? |
[35:03] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么? |
[35:06] | Just slipped away. | 只是…走了一下神 |
[35:10] | Is that Vicodin? | 维可丁? |
[35:12] | No, just a little memory pick-me-up. | 不 是醒脑剂 |
[35:17] | Physostigmine? | 毒扁豆碱 |
[35:18] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗? |
[35:19] | Alzheimer drugs will make your brain go into overdrive. | 早老性痴呆的药会烧坏你脑子的 |
[35:22] | That’s the point. | 我巴不得呢 |
[35:23] | It’ll speed up my neuronal firing, turn up the voltage on my memory. | 加速神经元活动 提高记忆力 |
[35:27] | And blow out your heart. | 还能搞垮你的心脏 |
[35:28] | How many did you take? | 你到底吃了多少? |
[35:30] | Just now, or including the ones I took on the ride over? | 你是指刚刚 还是来的一路上? |
[35:37] | CUDDY: House, this isn’t worth… | 豪斯 这不值得… |
[35:46] | WOMAN: House? | 豪斯 |
[35:53] | Why are you here? | 为什么你在这儿? |
[35:54] | You believe in reason above all else. | 你相信万事皆有理由 |
[35:57] | There must be a reason. | 那就找出理由来吧 |
[35:59] | You have something to tell me. | 你有事情要告诉我 |
[36:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:02] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[36:04] | That’s asking, not telling. | 你这是问题 不是告诉我 |
[36:06] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[36:07] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[36:10] | If I did, I’d be passed out in bed instead of OD’ing on physostigmine on the 6th Street cross-town. | 要是我知道 早就歇着了 也不用在第六大道上拼命吃毒扁豆碱 |
[36:16] | What’s my necklace made of? | 我的项链是什么做的? |
[36:23] | – Resin. | 树脂 |
[36:24] | – Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[36:25] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:29] | Why the guessing game? | 为什么让我猜? |
[36:30] | Because you don’t know the answer. | 因为你不知道答案 |
[36:33] | And if I don’t, you don’t. | 如果我不知道 那你也不知道 |
[36:37] | But you know the clues. | 但你知道线索 |
[36:39] | I know what’s bugging your subconscious. | 我知道什么能唤醒你的潜意识 |
[36:42] | What’s my necklace made of? | 我的项链是什么做的? |
[36:51] | No. | 不 |
[36:53] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[36:58] | It doesn’t make sense. | 不可能 |
[37:01] | What’s my necklace made of? | 我的项链是什么做的? |
[37:09] | Amber. | 安柏(琥珀) |
[39:09] | I have to tie this around you. | 我用这个替你包扎 |
[39:19] | I’m cold. | 我很冷 |
[39:21] | Stay with me. | 坚持一下 |
[39:24] | Just stay with me. | 再坚持一下 |
[40:23] | Sir, are you all right? | 先生 你没事吧? |
[40:27] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[40:29] | Are you injured anywhere? | 哪里伤到了? |
[40:40] | They’ll take care of you over there. | 他们会照顾你的 |
[41:34] | He’s coming out of it. | 他回过气来了 |
[41:36] | KUTNER: Strong pulse. | 脉搏很强 |
[41:37] | You idiot! | 你这个白痴! |
[41:38] | Your heart stopped! | 你心跳停止了 |
[41:41] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[41:44] | – What? | 什么? |
[41:45] | – Amber. | 安柏 |
[41:48] | It was Amber. | 那个人是安柏 |
[41:53] | She was on the bus. | 她当时在车上 |
[41:54] | You almost kill yourself, and all we’re getting is drug-induced fantasies. | 你差点把自己药死 就得出这么个糊涂结论? |
[41:59] | Have you spoken to her? | 你联系过她没有? |
[42:00] | She’s probably working, | 她这会儿可能在上班 |
[42:02] | she’s been on-call. | 她一直值班 |
[42:05] | I called her. | 我打给她了… |
[42:08] | She didn’t call… | 她没有打回… |
[42:13] | – How could she… | 她怎么会… |
[42:16] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:19] | Jane Doe #2. | 无名女2号 |
[42:27] | Female, late 20s, kidney damage. | “女性 年近30 肾损伤” |
[42:30] | Does Amber have a birthmark on her right shoulder blade? | 安柏的右肩胛上是不是有个胎记? |
[42:38] | She was on the bus with me. She’s the one who’s dying. | 她和我一起在车上 她就是那个生命垂危的人 |