时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | HOUSE: I don’t know how I got here. | 我不记得怎么到这里的 |
[00:04] | I saw a symptom before the crash. | 我在撞车前看到症状 |
[00:06] | Why was I taking a bus? | 为什么我要坐公交车? |
[00:07] | KUTNER: Medical hypnosis can bring the brain to a Class 2 Theta state. | 催眠可以让大脑维持在二级δ波状态 |
[00:11] | You’re taxing an already injured brain. | 你在折磨已经伤痕累累的大脑 |
[00:12] | Someone’s dying because I can’t remember… | 因为我想不起来 有人马上要送命了! |
[00:16] | HOUSE: It was Amber. She was on the bus with me. | 是安柏 是她和我在公交车上 |
[00:18] | She’s the one who’s dying. | 她快要送命了 |
[00:22] | DOCTOR: Her heart won’t stop racing. | 她的心率很快 |
[00:24] | No idea what’s causing it. | 原因不明 |
[00:25] | Sure it wasn’t the bus that landed on her? | 你肯定不是撞车导致的? |
[00:27] | It’s not trauma. She was stable post-op. | 不是因为外伤 她术后情况一直稳定 |
[00:29] | This didn’t start until an hour ago. | – 一小时前出现心率加快 – 我的天 |
[00:33] | HOUSE: She lost both her kidneys in the bus crash, | 她在车祸中失去双肾 |
[00:35] | ripped up her femoral artery. | 并且刺穿了股动脉 |
[00:36] | We fixed the artery, got her on dialysis for the kidneys. | 我们已经修复了血管 还对她进行透析 |
[00:40] | Whatever’s doing this to her heart, it isn’t from the crash. | 肯定不是创伤造成的心动过速 |
[00:42] | – Check her potassium? – Of course. | – 钾查了吗? – 当然 |
[00:43] | Why didn’t you call me? | 你们为什么不通知我? |
[00:44] | She’s been under the whole time. She had no ID. | 她一直没有意识 身上也没有身份证 |
[00:47] | – Pushed adenosine? | 静推腺苷? |
[00:48] | – And verapamil. And floated a Swan an hour ago. | 维拉帕米都用了 1小时前置入了漂浮导管 |
[00:50] | Coronary angiography? | 冠动造影呢? |
[00:52] | Three critical patients ahead of her. We’ll have her in within the hour. | 有3个危重病人排在前面 1小时内就会轮到她 |
[00:56] | We’re fifteen minutes away from Princeton-Plainsboro by ambulance. | 普林斯顿教学医院 距此只有一刻钟的路 |
[00:59] | You want to move her? Her heart rate is 130. | 你要转院? 她心率还有130呢 |
[01:00] | She’s hemodynamically stable. We’re moving her. | 她生命体征稳定 我们要转院 |
[01:03] | You’re not her doctor, you can’t make that decision. | 你不是她的医生 没权力做决定 |
[01:08] | Her husband can. | 她的丈夫有 |
[01:11] | Right? | 对不对? |
[01:14] | Move her. | 转吧 |
[01:17] | If the trauma didn’t damage her heart… Why was she on the bus? | – 如果外伤没有损害她的心脏… – 她为什么会在车上? |
[01:20] | I don’t know. If she had any underlying condition, the accident could have exacerbated it. | 我不知道 如果她有隐患 车祸也许让它加剧了 |
[01:24] | Why were you with her? I don’t know. | – 你为什么会和她在一起? – 我不知道! |
[01:27] | I’m not hiding anything, I just don’t remember. | 我无意隐瞒 真的是不记得了! |
[01:29] | What else could damage her heart? | 还有什么会损害她的心脏? |
[01:32] | Wilson. Don’t get lost. | 威尔森 不要慌! |
[01:34] | I’m barely coherent. I need your help right now. | 我现在有点犯糊涂 需要你帮忙! |
[01:39] | V-fib. | 室颤 |
[01:43] | Charging- Okay. Okay. | – 充电 – 好吧 好吧 |
[01:46] | – Clear! – Wait. Wait! Wait! | – 让开 – 等等 等等 |
[01:49] | Protective hypothermia. | 保护性降温 |
[01:51] | You want to freeze her? Her heart’s not beating. | 你想冷冻她? |
[01:52] | Her heart’s already damaged. | – 她心跳停止了 – 心脏损伤已经形成 |
[01:54] | You restart it, it’ll keep racing, shoot off free radicals and kill her brain. | 如果强行复律 继续心跳过速 会释放大量自由基 损伤大脑 |
[01:57] | We ice her down, put her on bypass until you’ve diagnosed her. | 我们冷冻她 进行体外循环 直至你确诊为止 |
[02:03] | This is not a solution. | 这不治”本” |
[02:04] | All you’re doing is pressing pause. | 你做的只能治”标” |
[02:05] | It gives you more time to find the diagnosis. | 这样才有时间找到病因! |
[02:08] | House. This is Amber. | 豪斯 这可是安柏 |
[02:13] | Please. | 求你了 |
[02:16] | Cold saline solution. | 冰冻生理盐水 |
[03:31] | Core temperature down to 90. | 体温降至90华氏度(32.2摄氏度) |
[03:37] | Bypass circulating. | 体外循环开始 |
[03:41] | She’s stable. | 稳定下来了 |
[03:46] | Why are we doing this? | 为什么这样做? |
[03:49] | Bought us time to think. | 争取时间思考 |
[04:00] | The trauma must have stimulated a pre-existing heart condition. | 一定是外伤激活并加剧了隐患 |
[04:03] | Auto-immune, congenital anomaly, blood-clotting disorder, lead poisoning… | 先天性自身免疫异常 血栓形成 铅中毒… |
[04:10] | Quick, get her on panacea. | 给她来支万能药 |
[04:11] | We can narrow it down by looking for arterial blockages. | 通过动脉栓塞 缩小诊断范围 |
[04:14] | How? On an echo? | 怎么找? 用心脏彩超? |
[04:16] | Can’t see wall motion when there’s no motion. | 心脏不跳时 看不到室壁运动 |
[04:18] | EKG? Nope, heart’s in the off position. | 心电图? 不行 心脏不跳时白搭 |
[04:20] | Thallium uptake scan? Useless on a cold heart. | 铊扫描成像? 心脏温度太低 |
[04:22] | Yeah, we get it. Her heart’s not beating. It’s gonna make it harder to diagnose. | 够了 还用你说? 她心脏停跳不利于诊断 |
[04:25] | On the other hand, she’s not gonna die while you’re whining about it. | 你只会唧唧歪歪的 等她送命 还有什么 |
[04:31] | If you really did see a symptom in Amber before the crash, | 如果你在车祸前真的 看过安柏出现症状 |
[04:34] | physostigmine helped your memory last time. | 别忘了是毒扁豆碱 上次帮你找回记忆 |
[04:37] | Why not cyanide? | 干脆用氰化物(剧毒药)得了 |
[04:38] | He’s a mess, he needs to sleep. | 看他现在这样子 他需要睡觉 |
[04:40] | I had a heart attack this morning. | 我今早心脏病发作 |
[04:42] | I can’t do any more drugs till lunch. | 午饭前不能再磕药了 |
[04:44] | Get her an angiogram. it could show damage even in a stopped heart. | 做个血管造影吧 停跳的心脏也能看到损伤 |
[04:47] | Rest of you, search her apartment. | 其余人查查她的住处 |
[04:48] | Toxins, heavy metals, drugs… Anything that might make her heart race. | 毒素 重金属 毒品 任何可能导致心动过速的东西 |
[05:12] | I need to know if there’s anything medically relevant that you couldn’t share publicly. | 我得问清楚 有没有你不想说 但和她病情相关的情况? |
[05:17] | Is this a Philanderers Anonymous intervention? | 你是妇联派来的? |
[05:20] | You were obviously drinking last night. | 你昨晚肯定喝过酒 |
[05:22] | Maybe you took Amber to a bar? | 也许你带安柏去了酒吧 |
[05:24] | I left here on my motorcycle. Alone. | 我一个人骑摩托车离开这 |
[05:26] | You ended up drunk on a bus. Together. | 但最后你们醉醺醺地 一起上了公交车 |
[05:29] | Maybe you met Amber in the bar? | 也许你在酒吧里遇到安柏 |
[05:30] | I was not having an affair with her. | 我和她是清白的 |
[05:32] | You can’t really say that if you don’t remember. | “不记得”就最好别把话说这么死 |
[05:35] | I lost four hours, not four months. | 我失忆4小时 不是4个月 |
[05:37] | Maybe it was the first time. | 也许这是第一次 |
[05:40] | If you drank together, any chance you did any drugs? | 如果你们一起喝酒 会不会也一起磕药? |
[05:48] | I’ll run a tox screen. | 我去做毒品筛查 |
[06:07] | You coming? | 你不来? |
[06:10] | Correspondence. Letters to patients. | 通讯簿 寄给病人的信 |
[06:12] | She could have caught something from one of them. | 说不定谁传染给她什么病… |
[06:14] | Copy it to a thumb drive. Let’s get out of here. | 拷到U盘带走吧 |
[06:16] | Travel. Do you know if she’s been out of the country recently? | “旅游” 她最近出国旅游了么 |
[06:19] | It’s just video clips. | 是一段视频 |
[06:21] | Maybe she narrates where they are. | 也许能描述她去了哪里 |
[06:24] | WILSON: And action! | 开拍 |
[06:26] | Looks like she didn’t travel very far. | 看来没有走远 |
[06:29] | – You look beautiful. -You look nervous. | – 你真漂亮 – 你好像很紧张 |
[06:31] | I’ve never done this before. | 我从来没有干过这个 |
[06:33] | I have. Trust me. You’ll love it. | 我干过 相信我 你会喜欢的 |
[06:40] | – Hey. – Not even close to relevant. | 这和病情没关系 |
[06:50] | As long as we don’t know what’s wrong, we don’t know what’s relevant. | 没看完你怎么知道没关系? |
[06:53] | Yeah, maybe they’re having sex on a pile of asbestos. | 就是 说不定他们还在 一堆石棉上做爱呢 |
[06:56] | Go watch it. | 去看吧 |
[06:57] | If we were in a stranger’s house, you’d be watching the video. | 如果我们在陌生人家里 你肯定会看这段视频 |
[07:00] | You altered your behavior because you’re friends with her. | 你改变了行为方式 因为她是你的朋友 |
[07:03] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[07:04] | We shouldn’t be treating her at all. | 我们根本不该治疗她 |
[07:08] | I’m gonna search her bathroom. | 我去查卫生间 |
[07:34] | AMBER: Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[07:38] | Can’t really say “yes” when it’s a hallucination asking. | 当幻觉这么问的时候 我不能回答”很好” |
[07:41] | Don’t worry, you’re just dreaming. | 别担心 这只是个小梦 |
[07:45] | What symptom did I see in you? | 我在你身上看过什么症状? |
[07:48] | – A myoclonic jerk. – Boring. | – 肌颤… – 无聊 |
[07:51] | An incredibly rare neurological symptom is boring? | 这么少见的神经症状 你还说”无聊”? |
[07:54] | Am I in someone else’s subconscious? | 我在别人的潜意识里吗? |
[07:56] | What did we do last night? | 我们昨晚干了什么? |
[08:11] | Was I meeting you for a drink? | 我约你喝酒? |
[08:13] | Is that all it was? | 仅此而已? |
[08:18] | A man thinks a woman is beautiful, admires her intelligence, | 一个男人觉得一个女人很漂亮 欣赏她的睿智 |
[08:24] | admires the way she has to get whatever she wants. | 欣赏她为达到目标可以不择手段 |
[08:30] | The things he likes about himself. | 她特别地 招他喜欢 |
[08:33] | And maybe she | 也许她… |
[08:36] | always had a little thing for him. | 一直都对他有意思 |
[08:41] | His mind, his blue eyes. | 他的智慧 他蓝色的双眸 |
[08:46] | But someone gets between them. So | 但总有人挡在中间 所以… |
[08:51] | they decide to meet one night at an out-of-the-way little bar… | 他们相约而至一家偏僻的小酒吧 |
[08:56] | Does that sound familiar? | 听起来是否似曾相识? |
[09:03] | Do I feel familiar? | 我是否似曾相识? |
[09:10] | What do you feel? | 你有什么感觉? |
[09:15] | Electricity. | 电流 |
[09:22] | Electricity. | 电流 |
[09:24] | I know I saw the symptom. | 我就知道我看到过症状 |
[09:25] | I know the memory is locked in my brain, | 只是一直锁在我大脑深处 |
[09:27] | now I know how to get it. | 现在终于可以提取出来了 |
[09:29] | No. | 不行 |
[09:31] | You don’t even know what I’m talking about. | 你甚至还不知道我要说什么 |
[09:32] | You need to rest. | 你需要休息 |
[09:33] | I have yet to hear about any study linking electricity and rest. | 我还没听说过什么研究能 把电流和休息联系起来 |
[09:38] | Deep brain stimulation. | 深部脑刺激 |
[09:39] | It’s been proven. | 已经得到证实 |
[09:40] | Electrical impulses applied directly to the hypothalamus can evoke detailed memories. | 电脉冲直接刺激下丘脑 可以唤醒记忆细节 |
[09:44] | My mistake. Drilling a hole and shooting lightning bolts into an already cracked skull is very restful. | 我错了 在残缺的颅骨上钻个洞 打束光进去 真是休息的好方法 |
[09:50] | It’s not fatal at all. | 而且绝无生命危险 |
[09:51] | She’s right. You need to sleep. | 她说得对 你得去睡觉 |
[09:55] | Brain activity spiked. | 脑活动增强 |
[09:57] | Amber? | 安柏 |
[10:00] | Amber? It’s me. | 安柏 是我 |
[10:02] | Random spikes are common. | 偶尔的增强很常见 |
[10:03] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[10:07] | It’s gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[10:11] | I’m here with you. | 我在这儿陪你 |
[10:14] | The team has found something. | 小组有发现 |
[10:16] | Can you ask her if we can be excused? | 请您问问她 我们可不可以稍微离开下? |
[10:24] | What? | 怎么了? |
[10:31] | The coronary angio was negative. | 冠脉造影无异常 |
[10:32] | So was the tox screen. | 毒品筛查也是 |
[10:35] | That’s what you found? Negative tests? | 就发现这个? 全阴性? |
[10:36] | I could have told you she doesn’t do drugs. | 我说过了 她不磕药 |
[10:40] | I found these in her apartment. Sorry. | 我们在她住处找到这些 对不起 |
[10:43] | Prescription diet pills, SSRIs, amphetamines. | 处方减肥药 抗抑郁药 安非他明 |
[10:46] | Diet pills cause structural damage to the mitral valve, could explain the tachycardia. | 减肥药可能导致二尖瓣损伤 引发心动过速 |
[10:51] | She’d have to be an addict to take enough for her to damage her heart. I’d know. | 她要是吃那么多 我肯定能察觉 |
[10:54] | Did you know she was hiding them in her vitamins? | 你察觉到她把药藏在 维生素瓶子里吗? |
[10:57] | We have to warm her back up, | 我们给她复温 |
[10:58] | get her heart beating so we can do a CT to confirm. | 心跳复律后才能做CT确诊 |
[11:00] | No. We’ve been over this. | 不 我们讨论过了 |
[11:02] | Starting her heart could cause brain damage, could burn out the heart muscle. | 目前电复律会损伤她的心脏和大脑 |
[11:06] | Test her heart without starting it. | 那就在停跳的情况下检查 |
[11:08] | Crack her chest open. Reach a finger inside the pulmonary vein, run it across the valve. | 开胸 手指插入肺静脉 向下延伸 检查二尖瓣 |
[11:13] | That’s the safer course? | 这个过程安全? |
[11:14] | It is if we’re wrong. | 如果我们错了 就是安全的 |
[11:16] | When did we start assuming we’re wrong? | 我们什么时候开始假定自己”错了”? |
[11:20] | If this were any other patient… If the valve is calcified, that’s our answer, | – 如果换做别的病人… – 如果二尖瓣钙化 就有办法了 |
[11:23] | that’s our cure. Go. | 也就可治了 去吧 |
[11:31] | Thirteen. | 十三号 |
[11:34] | Who found the diet pills? | 谁发现的减肥丸? |
[11:36] | Kutner. | 卡特纳 |
[11:38] | You didn’t even go in the bathroom, did you? | 你没进卫生间 对不对? |
[11:40] | You’re suddenly mute in the differentials. | 你在会诊时突然沉默… |
[11:43] | A blow-up doll would be more useful. | 充气娃娃都比你有用 |
[11:46] | And yes, that’s the first time I’ve ever implied something negative about a blow-up doll. | 还有 是的 这是我第一次用 充气娃娃来做反面教材 |
[11:50] | It’s Amber. I don’t… | 这是安柏 我不… |
[11:51] | Normally, I’d be fascinated. Today, don’t care. | 正常来说 我会很感兴趣 今天 我不在乎 |
[11:54] | Get over whatever it is and do your job. | 不管是什么 搁一边 专心工作 |
[12:10] | Wait. Look at her eye. | 等等 看她的眼睛 |
[12:15] | She’s jaundiced. | 黄疸出现了 |
[12:16] | Her liver’s not working. | 肝功不行了 |
[12:17] | Diet pills don’t kill the liver. | 减肥药不会引起肝衰竭 |
[12:21] | Put her back in ICU. | 送她回重症监护室 |
[12:25] | FOREMAN: Liver failure means whatever this thing is, it’s spreading. | 肝衰表示病程还在进展期 |
[12:28] | Despite the fact that she’s frozen. | 即使她处于低温状态 |
[12:29] | Hepatic and heart failure could mean anti-trypsinase deficiency. | 肝脏和心脏衰竭可能由 抗胰蛋白酶缺乏引起 |
[12:32] | We can stick a needle in her liver. | 那就做肝活检 |
[12:34] | We see fibrosis, she’s right. | 如果看到纤维化 她就说对了 |
[12:36] | Does Amber drink sherry? | 安柏喝雪利酒吗? |
[12:38] | Nocardia fits just as well, | 心脏检查也可以证实 |
[12:40] | but there’s no way we can tell, since we can’t take her temperature. | 但是在低温状态下没法检查 |
[12:44] | I had a dream | 我做了个梦 |
[12:45] | she was pouring me a glass. | 她给我倒了一杯雪利酒 |
[12:47] | And since I’m a scotch, beer, gin and rum man… | 但我只喝苏格兰威士忌 啤酒 杜松子酒 朗姆酒… |
[12:50] | If we warm her back up, we should be able to tell if she’s got an infection. | 复温的话就可以知道有没有感染了 |
[12:53] | Yes, we can get a diagnosis by letting the disease run rampant until it kills her. | 好啊 到时候她因感染送了命 我们也就能确诊了 |
[12:58] | If it’s spreading, we need to slow this even more. | 病原体正在扩散 我们必须使它慢下来 |
[13:00] | We’ve got to cool her down further. | 应该把她的体温降得更低 |
[13:06] | I know you love her and you’re scared she’s going to die. | 我知道你爱她 你怕她会死 |
[13:10] | But just making her colder and colder isn’t a cure. | 但把体温一降再降是不行的 |
[13:14] | It’s not dealing with the reality. | 没法解决问题 |
[13:17] | Sherry means something. | 雪利酒代表某些东西 |
[13:19] | Amber doesn’t even drink sherry. House, can we get back to… | 安柏根本不喝雪利酒 豪斯 你能不… |
[13:23] | If she did drink sherry, | 她要喝反倒没意义了 |
[13:25] | it would mean nothing, but since she doesn’t, my subconscious is obviously trying to make some other point. | 正因为她不喝 我的潜意识才 想要暗示什么事情… |
[13:29] | There’s a Sharrie’s Bar on Third, right off the bus route. | 公交车线路的第三个路口 有个”雪利”酒吧 |
[13:39] | Wilson’s right. We need to make her colder. | 威尔森说的没错 继续降温 |
[13:42] | Putting more ice on her is just delaying the diagnosis. | 往她身上放更多冰块 只会延迟诊断 |
[13:45] | Not on, in. | 不是身上 是体内 |
[13:47] | Fill her lungs with slurry. | 用冰浆充盈肺部 |
[13:48] | Where are you going? Taking Wilson out for a drink. | – 你要去哪里? – 带威尔森出去喝一杯 |
[14:01] | Is this the place? | 是这个地方吗? |
[14:02] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:05] | Hey. I assume | 我猜你是来… |
[14:09] | you are here for these. | 拿这个的 |
[14:13] | Did you see me here with a tall, blonde woman? | 你有没有见过我和一个 高个金发女人一起进来? |
[14:16] | Yeah, I think she joined you after scotch number seven. | 见过 你喝到第七杯威士忌时 她来了 |
[14:20] | Did she seem sick? | 她像有病吗? |
[14:21] | She sneezed. | 她打喷嚏 |
[14:23] | I gave her a napkin. | 我给她一张餐巾 |
[14:24] | Did you see the color of the sputum? | 你看到她的痰是什么颜色的吗? |
[14:26] | I assume sputum means snot. | 你是说鼻涕? |
[14:28] | Look, I see lots of drunk chicks in here. | 醉醺醺的小妞我见多了 |
[14:30] | I didn’t have time to stop and analyze the color of your girlfriend’s boogers. | 没工夫研究你女友鼻涕的颜色 |
[14:34] | She’s not my girlfriend, genius. | 她不是我女朋友 天才 |
[14:36] | She was hot, you seemed into her and she bought you drinks. | 她挺性感 看起来你对她有意思 她还给你买了酒 |
[14:40] | Last night, she was your girlfriend. | 昨晚 她就是你女朋友 |
[14:48] | Blood in her sputum. It could mean parasites. | 痰液带血表示有寄生虫 |
[14:51] | Any recent travel? | 最近旅游过吗? |
[14:52] | You seemed into her? | “看起来你对她有意思”? |
[14:54] | If he had a brain, he wouldn’t be tending bar. | 他要是聪明 就不当酒保了 |
[14:56] | Sneezing’s a new symptom. | 新症状 打喷嚏 |
[14:58] | Let’s assume the runny nose means an infection. | 就当流鼻涕意味着感染 |
[15:03] | What did House have to say? | 豪斯和你说了什么 |
[15:04] | He told me I was raised by wolves, and that’s why I use the same hand for my fork and knife. | 他说我是被狼养大的狼孩 所以才用同一只手用刀叉 |
[15:17] | I know this is different. But it’s not. Everyone dies. | 我明白这和以往不同 但其实是… 谁都难免一死 |
[15:22] | She’s not dead. | 她还活着 |
[15:24] | You’re reacting this way because she might be soon. | 可你清楚她要不行了 很快 |
[15:27] | Yeah. I am. Why aren’t you? | 没错 为什么你一点都不伤心 |
[15:30] | I’m an Indian guy named Kutner. | 一个姓卡特纳的印度人 |
[15:33] | Ever wonder what happened to my parents? | 你从没想过我来自什么样的家庭吗 |
[15:35] | – I’m sorry, I didn’t… – I was six years old. | – 抱歉 没注意过 – 我六岁时 |
[15:37] | I used to like helping out in my parent’s store after school. | 经常放学后在父母店里帮忙 |
[15:40] | A guy walks in to rob the place, | 一个男人走进来抢劫 |
[15:42] | ends up shooting them both. Wasn’t fair. | 杀害了我的父母 很不公平吧 |
[15:45] | Took years, but I had to accept that’s just the way it was. | 我过了很久才走出来 但是生活就是这样 |
[15:51] | So, you gonna help me fill her lungs up, or not? | 还是帮我往肺里灌冰浆吧 |
[16:04] | Tell me the liver biopsy showed infiltrates, minor inflammation. | 告诉我 你们肝活检发现… “局部浸润伴轻微炎症” |
[16:09] | Yeah. How… | 没错 你怎么…? |
[16:11] | Snot on a napkin. | 纸巾上的鼻涕 |
[16:14] | Add the heart, the infiltrates… | – 加上心脏症状 浸润… – 是乙肝 |
[16:19] | … | 我去告诉威尔森 |
[16:20] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[16:21] | And I’ll go nap, because I was concussed last night and had a heart attack this morning. | 因为我才是经历车祸 早上发心脏病 急需睡觉的人 |
[16:26] | I’ll tell Wilson. You go sleep. | 我去告诉威尔森 你去休息 |
[16:47] | Hepatitis B is a lame diagnosis. | 乙肝的诊断真是蠢 |
[16:49] | Oh, God, I get less rest when I’m asleep. | 老天 我睡着比醒着更惨 |
[16:55] | I rise from the dead and that’s reaction I get? | 我死而复生 你就这反应? |
[16:57] | I’m sorry. If I had known, I would have started a breakaway Jewish sect. | 对不起 早知道 我会提前退出犹太教 |
[17:01] | Hep B fits. | 乙肝很吻合 |
[17:04] | Why are you doing that? | 你干吗这么做 |
[17:06] | Because Hep B doesn’t fit. | 因为乙肝不吻合 |
[17:19] | Turn her over. | 翻身 |
[17:21] | We’re about to start her second course of interferon. | 我们正要开始干扰素第二疗程 |
[17:23] | Which she might not need once you turn her over. | 翻过来 也许就不用开始了 |
[17:32] | The small of her back. | 她的腰背处 |
[17:35] | She’s bruised. | 有淤伤 |
[17:36] | Why is that significant? Look closer. | – 这有什么意义? – 靠近看 |
[17:40] | A rash. | 有皮疹 |
[17:41] | How’d you know what was on the small of her back? | 你怎么知道她腰背处有情况? |
[17:44] | Well, either I’m still asleep, or I’m starting to remember. | 如果不是在做梦 就是我开始记起来了 |
[17:56] | Looks like an influenza rash. | 看起来象流感皮疹 |
[17:58] | The flu wouldn’t be killing the organs one by one. | 流感不会导致器官接连发生衰竭 |
[18:00] | Dermatomyositis. | 皮肌炎 |
[18:02] | Wouldn’t speed up her heart. | 应该不会有心跳过速 |
[18:03] | Maybe it’s an allergic reaction to the interferon? | 干扰素过敏? |
[18:06] | Yes, the symptom I saw on the bus was a rare interferon allergy that flares up two days before you take it. | 说的好 我两天前就看到的皮疹 是因为刚刚注射的干扰素过敏 |
[18:14] | How’d you see the rash down there? | 你怎么能看到她腰背部的皮疹? |
[18:17] | I don’t know. Maybe she leaned over. | 不知道 也许她弯腰来着 |
[18:20] | Maybe it’s not a rash at all. | 也许根本不是皮疹 |
[18:21] | Could be an abscess. | 可能是化脓 |
[18:23] | Thirteen, stick a needle in there. If there’s pus, Foreman’s right. | 十三号 做穿刺 有脓就算福曼对 |
[18:25] | Ultrasound is safer. | B超比较安全 |
[18:27] | I’m not asking you to stick a needle all the way through her. | 又不是要你拿针穿透她 |
[18:29] | – Taub, you do it. | 陶伯 你来做 |
[18:30] | – No. Wait, I can do it. | 等一下 我可以做 |
[18:31] | No, apparently, you can’t. | 很显然 你不可以 |
[18:41] | It’s not fluctuant. | 波动感不明显 |
[18:44] | Clear, it’s not pus. | 清亮的 不是脓 |
[18:46] | Means it’s vesicular. | 说明是囊泡状的 |
[18:48] | Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever. | 落基山斑疹热? |
[18:51] | We had dinner with a friend last week. | 我们上周和朋友吃饭 |
[18:53] | We walked their dogs. | 帮他们遛过狗 |
[18:55] | I guess she could’ve gotten a tick. | 她可能沾到虱子 |
[18:57] | It’s treatable, doxycycline. | 用强力霉素 |
[18:59] | Allow eight hours for the antibiotics to take effect, | 抗生素要8个小时才起效 |
[19:01] | then we warm her up, shock her heart. | 到时复温 给心脏复律 |
[19:04] | Wait a minute. Wait a minute. | 等等 等等 |
[19:05] | If we’re wrong, restarting her heart could kill her. | 如果误诊 复温会害死她的 |
[19:07] | Run blood cultures first. | 先做血培养吧 |
[19:08] | Fastest way to test is to treat. | 最快的办法就是对症治疗 |
[19:10] | If we’re wrong, still should give us time to try something else. | 即使错了 也有时间换治疗方案 |
[19:13] | We are not starting her heart until we’re 100% certain. | 没有百分百把握 我不准你们给她复温 |
[19:17] | We’re never 100% certain. | 从来就没有百分百把握! |
[19:23] | Run the blood cultures. | 先做血培养 |
[19:25] | After we get confirmation, we’ll restart her heart. | 结果证实了再给她复律 |
[19:30] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[19:32] | And you know he’s wrong. | 你很清楚是他的错 |
[19:33] | You can’t change your mind just because a family member starts crying. | 你不应该因为家属情绪 就改变自己的立场 |
[19:36] | They’re always scared. | 他们总是会怕的! |
[19:38] | I said run the blood cultures. | 我说了 去做血培养 |
[19:58] | Sorry. Wide stance. | 抱歉 站得太开 |
[20:04] | You’re right. I’m screwing up. | 你说得对 我没做好 |
[20:07] | Why are you screwing up? | 为什么没做好 |
[20:09] | I didn’t even like her. | 我根本就不喜欢她 |
[20:10] | Did you hate her? | 那你恨她? |
[20:12] | Not enough to want her dead. | 不至于咒她死啊 |
[20:13] | So it’s not guilt. | 那就不是内疚 |
[20:15] | That just leaves fear. | 只剩下…恐惧了 |
[20:18] | A young woman dying. | 一个即将离世的少妇 |
[20:20] | A young doctor dying, in fact. | 事实上 一个即将离世的医生 |
[20:22] | That sound familiar? | 听起来似曾相识么? |
[20:28] | Yeah, I’m at risk for Huntington’s. I’ve dealt with it. | 我是有可能患有亨廷顿舞蹈症 我自己能应付 |
[20:32] | By not getting tested. | 你连检查都不敢做 |
[20:34] | Dealing with it by not dealing with it. | 应付的方法就是”无视它”? |
[20:36] | It’s clearly working beautifully. | 干得好 |
[20:38] | You’re the champion of not dealing with your problems. | 你才是躲避现实的状元 |
[20:41] | My grandson gave me a mug that says that. | 我孙子送我的杯子上写的就是这句 |
[20:44] | Okay. Enough hand-holding. | 好了 讳疾忌医完了 去做检查吧 |
[20:47] | Deal with it, get back in there, or pack up your stuff. | 然后再回这坐着 或者走人 |
[20:49] | You’re screwing up this case worse than I am. | 你表现还不如我呢 |
[21:55] | House is gonna kill the patient. | 豪斯会把病人害死的 |
[22:04] | What are you… What are you doing? | 你们在做什么 |
[22:06] | She’s up to 80 degrees. | 她体温回升到80度(26摄氏度) |
[22:08] | We’re gonna restart her heart. | 我们要让她心脏复律 |
[22:10] | … | 抓紧时间 赶紧让她降温! |
[22:13] | You weren’t taking the safe approach. | 是你不对 |
[22:14] | We’ve got to know if the antibiotics are working. | 我们必须搞清楚抗生素有没有效果 |
[22:16] | Her EEG’s slowed. | 脑电图活动下降 |
[22:19] | Amber. Amber. | 安柏 安柏 |
[22:27] | but you’ve just let it spread to her brain! | 但你只是让它扩散到她的大脑里 |
[22:32] | WILSON: This is exactly what I said would happen. It’s in her brain now. | 我早就说过! 现在脑部病情也恶化了! |
[22:35] | CUDDY: The brain involvement gives us a new symptom. | 脑部病情恶化是新体征 |
[22:37] | That wouldn’t be there if you hadn’t… | – 要不是你们…根本不会有! – 这是病情变化… |
[22:39] | It’s where the disease was going. We needed to know that. | 这就是疾病的所在 我们需要知道这一点 |
[22:41] | This was not your decision to make! | – 我们必须掌握 – 轮不到你决定! |
[22:43] | You went behind my back. You went behind House’s back. | 你背着我 还背着豪斯! |
[22:45] | Inside voices. | 吵啊吵 |
[22:47] | House wanted to warm her up. | 豪斯本想复温 |
[22:48] | You just quilted him into changing his mind. | 你逼他内疚 才让他改主意的 |
[22:53] | Heart, liver, rash and now her brain. | 心 肝 皮疹 现在到大脑 |
[22:58] | Auto-immune fits best. | 自体免疫性疾病 |
[22:59] | Crash trauma could’ve set it off. | 车祸外伤是诱因 |
[23:01] | Start her on prednisone, then we’ll warm her up again. | 上强的松 复温吧 |
[23:04] | House, if this is some other infection, the steroids will trash her immune system. | 豪斯 如果是某种感染 激素会废掉整个免疫系统的! |
[23:14] | He’s the attending. You’re the family. | 他是主治 你是家属 |
[23:16] | Go spend more time with the patient. | 好好陪病人吧 |
[23:27] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[23:29] | That’s not a good argument. | 这没什么好争的 |
[23:31] | It’s not an argument at all. | 根本算不上争论 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:01] | Cuddy’s right. I was afraid to do anything. | 卡迪说的对 我不敢做决定 |
[24:04] | I thought if everything just stopped, it would be okay. | 我以为时间停止了 一切都会好起来 |
[24:09] | And it’s gonna be. | 会好起来的 |
[24:10] | Taub’s starting treatment, we’re doing everything… | 陶伯正在执行治疗方案 |
[24:12] | Not everything. | – 我们已经尽了力 – 还没有 |
[24:16] | Before you warm her up… | 给她复温之前 |
[24:18] | You said you wanted to try deep brain stimulation. | 你说过你愿意接受深部脑刺激 |
[24:22] | But there’s no reason. | 但是没这个必要啊 |
[24:24] | We know the symptom. We know what I saw. | 症状掌握了 我也想起来… |
[24:25] | What if it’s not the rash? | 如果不是因为皮疹呢 |
[24:26] | What if you saw the rash in the ambulance, or when we were putting her on bypass? | 如果皮疹是在救护车上或者 做体外循环时压出来的呢 |
[24:30] | What if there is still something else stuck inside your head? | 如果你还有没想起来的呢 |
[24:40] | You think I should risk my life to save Amber’s. | 你觉得 我该舍命救安柏 |
[25:18] | I’m inserting the IPG probe into your ventral hypothalamus. | IPG探针已进入腹侧下丘脑 |
[25:23] | Give me 3 volts. | 刺激电压 三伏 |
[25:34] | … | 听不到谁 |
[25:36] | Everything’s in black and white. | 一切都是黑白色 |
[25:37] | Who was talking? ls Amber there? | 谁在讲话 安柏在吗 |
[25:39] | You’re supposed to be jolting my hypothalamus. Not petting it. | 刺激下丘脑 不是摩挲 |
[25:42] | – We don’t want to overload it. | 我们不想超负荷 |
[25:43] | – As long as I’m risking my life, I might as well be watching a talkie. | 我都不要命了 至少让我听点动静吧 |
[25:50] | Increasing from 3 to 5 volts. | 从三伏增加到五伏 |
[25:53] | Sending impulse. | 发送脉冲波 |
[25:58] | You’re not getting them back. | 车钥匙我先保管 |
[26:09] | Hey! You take my keys, you gotta give me a phone call. | 钥匙拿走了 至少让我打个电话吧 |
[26:22] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁? |
[26:30] | Dial-a-Wilson. | 打给你 |
[26:32] | I was on call. | 我在值班 |
[26:40] | Amber was home. | 安柏在家 |
[26:43] | I told her to find you, | 我让她去找你 |
[26:45] | have you pick me up. | 让你接我回家 |
[27:04] | I said to find Wilson. | 我让你找威尔森来的 |
[27:06] | He’s working. | 他在上班 我代表他忍受你的羞辱 |
[27:07] | And I’m willing to suffer this indignity on his behalf. | |
[27:09] | WILSON: Does she seem sick? | 她看起来像有病吗 |
[27:16] | Need another round and a drink for what passes for a lady around here. | 再来一轮! |
[27:22] | – What’s your poison? – Nothing. We’re leaving. | – 你想喝什么? – 什么都不喝 我们这就走 |
[27:25] | We’re leaving, leaving, leaving. Cosmos. | 走走走走走.. 对了 大都会鸡尾酒 |
[27:28] | I remember Wilson buying cranberry juice. | 我记得威尔森买过酸莓果汁 |
[27:32] | I’ll have another, and she’ll have a Cosmopolitan. | 我再来一杯 给她来杯大都会 |
[27:34] | The obstinate drunk thing is not flattering. Come on, you called for a ride. | 就算我喝也不会感激你的 你不是要人接吗 快走 |
[27:39] | Drink your drink, or I’ll drink them both. | 喝掉 要不然我两杯都要 |
[27:44] | One, | 就一杯 |
[27:47] | and you leave voluntarily. | 然后你乖乖跟我走 |
[27:58] | Again | 再来一杯大都会 |
[28:02] | She sneezed. | 她打了个喷嚏 |
[28:05] | What color is it? Thanks. | – 什么颜色 – 谢谢 |
[28:12] | Looks like snot. Seems like a cold. | 看起来是鼻涕 应该是感冒 |
[28:18] | Nothing else? | 没有别的? |
[28:21] | No. | 没有 |
[28:32] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪? |
[28:34] | You think I paid? | 你觉得我会付账吗 |
[28:35] | House, what are you doing? You can barely walk. | 豪斯你要去哪 你走路都不稳了 |
[28:38] | Go home. I’ll take the bus. | 回家 我坐公车 |
[28:40] | BARTENDER: Hey, someone’s gotta pay for this. Hi. | 你们谁来付账? |
[28:55] | You forgot something. | 你忘记了这个 |
[28:58] | Boy, you don’t give up, do you? | 你从来不放弃 对不对 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I’m an idiot that way. | 对 我就那么傻 |
[29:03] | You doing this for me, or for Wilson? | 你这么做是为了我还是威尔森? |
[29:06] | For Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[29:08] | Well, then, it’s even more impressive. | 那可真让人感动 干杯 |
[29:16] | Damn. Do you have a Kleenex? | 该死 你有纸巾吗 |
[29:18] | I got a sleeve. | 我有条袖子 |
[29:20] | I got two, actually. | 而且是 两条 |
[29:21] | Gonna need more than that. I’m getting that nasty flu. | 那也不够 我得了重感冒 |
[29:28] | Is that it? The flu? | 就这样? 感冒? |
[29:30] | ls there any rare complication? | 没有其他罕见并发症吗? |
[29:34] | No. It’ll explain the rash, but nothing else. | 没有 可以引起皮疹 但别的… |
[29:39] | Unless… What? | – 除非… – 什么? |
[29:54] | Don’t do it. | 不要吃 |
[30:03] | It wasn’t the flu. It’s what she did for it. | 不是感冒 是因为她吃的药 |
[30:08] | She has amantadine poisoning. | 金刚胺中毒 |
[30:11] | The crash destroyed her kidneys, | 车祸毁掉了肾脏 |
[30:13] | her body couldn’t filter the drugs, | 她的身体无法代谢药物 |
[30:15] | she ODs on amantadine, explains the heart, the liver… | 于是金刚胺蓄积 导致心脏和肝衰竭… |
[30:18] | We just need to start on her dialysis and flush the drugs out. | 做透析把金刚胺除去不就行了 |
[30:24] | What? What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[30:29] | Amantadine binds with proteins. | 金刚胺与蛋白质结合 |
[30:32] | Dialysis can’t clear it out of the blood. | 透析无法除去蛋白质 |
[30:39] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[30:46] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[30:56] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[31:03] | Amber. | 安柏 |
[31:07] | He’s seizing. Wilson! I need help, here. | 他在抽搐 威尔森 快来帮忙 |
[31:13] | House suffered a complex partial seizure. | 豪斯患有复合型局部痉挛 |
[31:17] | The violent shaking widened his skull fracture, causing a brain bleed. | 剧烈抽搐加重了颅骨骨折 引发脑出血 |
[31:21] | FOREMAN: We won’t know if there’s any cognitive impairment until he’s out of the coma. | 在他恢复意识之前 我们无法预知是否伴有认知障碍 |
[31:27] | He was right about the amantadine. | 他对金刚胺的诊断是对的 |
[31:30] | Amber’s body couldn’t filter it out. | 安柏的身体无法代谢金刚胺 |
[31:32] | That’s what caused her heart to beat too fast for too long. | 导致持续性心动过速 |
[31:36] | It caused irreparable structural damage. | 引发永久的结构损伤 |
[31:40] | Didn’t matter if they shocked her or froze her or… | 不管是电击还是降温 |
[31:44] | Her heart was dead once it stopped in that ambulance. | 她的心脏在救护车上就停跳了 |
[31:48] | What about a new heart? Transplant? | 不能做心脏移植手术吗? |
[31:51] | All of her organs are damaged. | 已经多器官功能衰竭 |
[31:53] | She can’t qualify. | 不能做移植 |
[31:56] | There’s nothing we can do. | 我们无能为力 |
[31:58] | Nothing we could have done. | 没有办法了 |
[32:10] | We should call time of death. | 宣告死亡时间吧 |
[32:13] | Technically, she’s still alive. | 理论上讲 她还活着 |
[32:16] | Could probably survive a few more hours on bypass. | 体外循环 她可以再撑几个小时 |
[32:20] | We could wean her off anesthesia. Wake her up. Give you a chance to… | 也可以撤掉麻醉 唤醒她 给你们一个机会… |
[32:23] | It’d be cruel. Don’t… | 太残忍了 不要… |
[32:27] | Wake Amber up. See her again. | 再见她一面吧 |
[32:32] | Tell her what she means to you. | 告诉她 她对你有多重要 |
[32:35] | Wake her up to tell her that she’s… | 唤醒了告诉她 她马上… |
[32:43] | You are waking her up so that you can both say goodbye to each other. | 唤醒她 可以道个别… |
[32:49] | She would want it. Hey. | 她会希望 能跟你道别的 |
[33:48] | You’re in the hospital. | 你现在在医院 |
[33:55] | I’m on bypass. | 用体外循环 |
[33:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[34:00] | Do you remember what happened? | 还记得发生了什么吗? |
[34:03] | I got on the bus. | 我上了辆公交车 |
[34:12] | I shouldn’t have gotten on the bus. | 我不该上那趟车的 |
[34:14] | No. No. It’s not your fault. | 不 不 这不是你的错 |
[34:18] | It’s not your fault. How bad? | – 不是你的错 – 情况有多严重? |
[34:22] | You had tachycardia, | 你心跳过速 |
[34:25] | complicated by complete renal failure. | 而且肾完全衰竭 情况很复杂 |
[34:29] | The tachycardia degenerated into V-fib, | 心跳过速恶化成室颤 |
[34:34] | followed by hepatic failure. | 然后肝衰竭 |
[34:50] | The flu pills… | 因为感冒药? |
[34:55] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:01] | I’m dead. | 我要死了? |
[35:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[35:27] | We should say goodbye. | 我们该去道个别 |
[35:30] | She didn’t even like us. | 她不喜欢我们 |
[35:32] | We liked her. | 我们喜欢她 |
[35:33] | Did we? | 是吗? |
[35:35] | We do now. | 现在喜欢了 |
[35:40] | What do we say? | 去了说什么? |
[35:41] | We don’t need to say anything. | 什么都不用说 |
[36:26] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[36:32] | I think it’s time to go to sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[36:37] | Just a little longer. | 再等会儿 |
[36:40] | We’re always gonna want just a little longer. | 没有不散的筵席… |
[36:48] | I don’t think I can do it. | 我受不了 |
[36:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[36:57] | It’s not okay. Why is it okay with you? | 怎么没事 你怎么会说没事? |
[37:00] | Why aren’t you angry? | 你为什么不生气? |
[37:05] | I.. Don’t… | 我…不希望… |
[37:08] | That’s not the last feeling | 最后的时刻是这样的 |
[37:11] | I want to experience. | 我想体验 |
[38:08] | BP stable. | 血压稳定 |
[38:09] | Still non-responsive. | 仍然没有反应 |
[38:11] | Pupils are equal, round and reactive. | 曲线均匀 圆滑 活跃 |
[38:13] | Heart rate’s normal. | 心率正常 |
[38:18] | Respiratory rate is… | 呼吸频率为 |
[38:39] | You’re dead. | 你死了 |
[38:41] | Everybody dies. | 人人都会死 |
[38:44] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗? |
[38:51] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[38:54] | I should be. | – 我该死的 – 为什么? |
[38:59] | Because lonely, misanthropic drug addicts should die in bus crashes, | 消极厌世的瘾君子应该死于车祸 |
[39:03] | and young do-gooders in love who get dragged out of their apartment in the middle of the night should walk away clean. | 而不是半夜被人从家里 叫来接人的幸福情侣 |
[39:10] | Self-pity isn’t like you. | 你可从来不顾影自怜的 |
[39:12] | I’m branching out from self-loathing and self-destruction. | 自我怨恨加上自我毁灭意识 等于顾影自怜呗 |
[39:19] | Wilson is going to hate me. | 威尔森会恨死我的 |
[39:23] | You kind of deserve it. | 你活该 |
[39:30] | He’s my best friend. | 他是我最好的朋友 |
[39:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:36] | What now? | 现在呢? |
[39:39] | I stay here with you. | 我跟你一起待在这儿 |
[39:41] | Get off the bus. | 下车去吧 |
[39:46] | – I can’t. – Why not? | – 我不能 – 为什么? |
[39:48] | Because… | 因为… |
[39:56] | Because it doesn’t hurt here. | 因为这儿没有痛苦 |
[40:02] | I lied. | 我不想…我不想觉得疼 |
[40:05] | I don’t want to be in pain and I don’t want to be miserable. | 不想感到痛苦 |
[40:10] | And I don’t want him to hate me. | 不想他恨我 |
[40:15] | Well… You can’t always get what you want. | 你不能总是得偿所愿 |
[40:53] | Hey. I’m here. | 我在这儿 |
[40:57] | Blink if you can hear me. | 听得到我说话就眨眨眼 |
[41:04] | No. Don’t try to talk. Just rest. | 不 嘘 别说话 好好休息 |
[41:15] | … | “亨廷顿舞蹈症 阳性” |
[42:52] | … | 对不起 我不在 我去接豪斯 |