时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:13] | Class is over. | 课程结束 |
[02:16] | What’s going on? Who are you? | 怎么了 你是谁 |
[02:17] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[02:19] | Did you have a corneal transplant five years ago? | 你五年前进行过眼角膜移植吗 |
[02:21] | Yes. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Every other patient who had a transplanted organ from that donor | 其他接受同一捐赠者器官移植的病人 |
[02:24] | is either dead or dying. | 要么死了 要么濒临死亡 |
[02:25] | You got a purse? | 你带包了吗 |
[02:30] | I feel fine. | 我觉得还好 |
[02:31] | I don’t mean to scare you, but so did the others. | 我不是要吓唬你 其他病人也不是 |
[03:09] | One living, one almost dead, | 一个活着 一个半死不活 |
[03:12] | four fully dead. | 四个死透了 |
[03:14] | Nothing in common except their donor. | 唯一相同的是接受同一捐赠者的器官 |
[03:16] | Carl got a new heart and lung, | 卡尔移植了心脏和肺 |
[03:17] | liver kills him. | 死于肝脏问题 |
[03:19] | Tibalt got a new liver, lung killed him. | 缇波移植了肝脏 死于肺部问题 |
[03:22] | Holly got a new kidney, her heart blows up. | 霍莉移植了肾 心脏却爆裂了 |
[03:24] | And Frank, the old guy gasping for breath upstairs, | 而弗兰克 那个在楼上剩最后一口气的老头 |
[03:27] | he got an intestinal graft, his pancreas is failing. | 他移植了肠 胰脏在衰竭 |
[03:29] | All within eight months of each other. | 全是近8个月内发生的事 |
[03:31] | And in each case, serious complications | 每一起病例 都毫无预警 |
[03:32] | came on suddenly and without warning. | 突然出现严重的并发症 |
[03:34] | Which means arrhythmia, | 这意味着出现心律失常 |
[03:35] | massive pulmonary embolus, or cerebral bleed. | 大量肺栓塞 或是脑出血 |
[03:38] | What did Wilson do for me? | 威尔森为我做过什么 |
[03:44] | If the donor had an infection | 如果捐赠人 |
[03:45] | that somehow slipped by screening, | 有未被发现的感染 |
[03:49] | would need five infections | 难道有5种感染 |
[03:51] | for it to somehow slip by screening. | 都没能被发现吗 |
[03:52] | Oh, sure, he made me laugh on a rainy day, | 当然 他曾让我在雨天笑开怀 |
[03:55] | made me see the colors I never knew… | 让我见识那些前所未见颜色 |
[03:57] | THIRTEEN: None of the donated organs were hit. | 没有一个移植的器官出现问题 |
[03:59] | Means whatever they got came from the donor’s blood. | 表明根源是捐赠者的血液 |
[04:01] | That wouldn’t help us narrow down what… | 这无法缩小可能的病因的范围 |
[04:02] | It narrows down who. | 但可以缩小病因从哪里来的范围 |
[04:03] | Corneal transplants are bloodless. | 角膜里是没有血的 |
[04:05] | Means Apple’s gonna be fine. | 这意味着艾普不会有事 |
[04:06] | You secure enough in that theory to send her home? | 你有把握敢放她出院么 |
[04:08] | Guess we could wait till | 我想我们可以等到 |
[04:10] | we figure out what’s wrong with Frank. | 查出弗兰克的病因之后再说 |
[04:11] | On the other hand, | 换个角度 |
[04:13] | Gilbert Gottfried makes me laugh, | 吉尔伯特·戈特弗里德也让我大笑 [译注:喜剧演员] |
[04:15] | and how many colors are there, really? | 到底有多少种颜色呢 |
[04:17] | Once you’ve got red, blue and green… | 只要你有红 蓝 绿 |
[04:18] | He paid for your lunch, liked monster trucks | 他替你的午饭买单 他喜欢怪兽卡车 |
[04:20] | and was your conscience. | 还有你良心作怪 |
[04:21] | Autoimmune disease. | 自体免疫性疾病 |
[04:22] | ANA at autopsy of all four victims were normal. | 所有尸检的抗核抗体呈阴性 |
[04:24] | Wouldn’t cover vasculitis. | 解释不了脉管炎 |
[04:25] | Henoch-Schonlein purpura. | 过敏性紫癜 |
[04:27] | Antiphospholipid antibodies normal. | 抗磷脂抗体正常 |
[04:29] | Then that leaves cancer. | 那就只剩下癌症 |
[04:30] | Cancers have names. | 每种癌症发生部位不同 不会突然发病 |
[04:32] | They have a progression. They affect specific organs. | 它们只影响特定器官 |
[04:34] | Bone cancer can’t turn into liver cancer. | 骨癌不会发展成肝癌 |
[04:36] | Forget cancer. | 不可能是癌症 |
[04:38] | It’s cancer. | 是癌症 |
[04:40] | It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[04:42] | You’re right, of course. What was I thinking? | 你当然没错 |
[04:46] | while also herniating the fighter’s brain stem. | 胸腔器官 还能在拳击手的脑干 |
[04:51] | It’d be a coincidence if six transplant recipients | 如果六名移植者都没有毛病 |
[04:54] | had nothing else wrong with them, | 那才是巧合 |
[04:55] | like being an idiot, which leads to getting your head knocked off. | 傻二把自己头撞个包 |
[04:59] | Four autopsies and about 1,000 lab tests say | 四次尸检和一千多项实验室检测表明 |
[05:01] | it’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[05:03] | Redo the 1,000 tests and the four autopsies. | 重做尸检和一千多项实验室检测 |
[05:05] | Taub and Kutner, check out the donor, | 陶博和卡特那 查捐赠者的底 |
[05:07] | find out which cancer… He didn’t die of cancer. | -找出是哪种癌症 -他不是死于癌症 |
[05:08] | His head got chopped off | 他在一次工伤事故中 |
[05:09] | in an industrial accident. | 头被砍掉了 |
[05:11] | Find out which cancer would have killed him. | 找出他可能死于哪种癌症 |
[05:13] | Check the home and office for carcinogens, toxins… | 检查他家 办公室的致癌物质和毒素 |
[05:15] | He’s been dead for four years. | 他已经死了四年 |
[05:16] | I assume his home has been rented to someone else by now. | 我猜他的房子现在已经被别人租了 |
[05:18] | Find out which cancer killed them. | 去找出让他们致命的癌症 |
[05:22] | Did I forget you? | 我把你漏了吗 |
[05:24] | You can check out the patient’s eye. | 你去检查病人的眼睛 |
[05:38] | You can put this on Dr. O’Shea. | 算到奥谢医生账上 |
[05:40] | And some chips. | 还要点薯条 |
[05:43] | – Forget your wallet, House? | 忘带钱包了吗 豪斯 |
[05:44] | – No. | 没 |
[05:47] | I’ll take care of it. | 一起结账 |
[05:51] | Check. | 通过 |
[05:53] | Why are you following me? | 你在跟着我吗 |
[05:56] | Word is you’re into monster trucks. | 听说你很喜欢怪兽卡车 |
[06:00] | – My kids like it. – But not you? | -我孩子喜欢 -你不喜欢 |
[06:02] | Predator’s okay, | 铁血战士还不错 |
[06:03] | but I think the California Crusher is over-rated. | 但我觉得与加州所传的盛名不符 |
[06:11] | Are you checking me out? | 你是在考验我 |
[06:14] | You’re astute. | 你真聪明 |
[06:17] | – No. – How many pills did you just take? | -不 -你刚才吃了多少药 |
[06:20] | Vicodin, opioids, some B12. | 维柯丁 阿片肽 一些B12 |
[06:23] | Need a little kick in the afternoon. | 下午得提提神 |
[06:25] | You got a problem with that? | 你有意见吗 |
[06:28] | I think I’m falling in love. | 我想我坠入爱河了 |
[06:30] | Her right eye’s failing. | 她的右眼正在失明 |
[06:32] | No, it’s not. | 不 不可能 |
[06:34] | Everyone else’s transplanted organs were fine. | 其他人的移植器官都没问题 |
[06:36] | Means her eye is fine. | 意味着她的眼睛也没事 |
[06:37] | We need to remove the eye. | 我们得摘除她的眼球 |
[06:38] | It’s her only working eye. | 那是她唯一能视物的眼睛 |
[06:40] | We could remove the other one, but since it’s not killing her, | 反正把另一只摘除她也死不了 |
[06:42] | I thought this way was less insane. | 我觉得这样更稳妥 |
[06:45] | Do you have some ethical problem with what I’m doing | 你是不是不能接受我的行为 |
[06:48] | that you can express in a unique way, | 但你有办法用独特的方式表达出来 |
[06:49] | which might actually make me think that I’m wrong, | 令我觉得自己错了 |
[06:51] | even though I’ll never admit it? | 尽管我绝不会承认 |
[06:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[06:55] | (CHUCKLES) You are funny. | 你真搞笑 |
[06:57] | The problem’s not in her eye. It’s in her head. | 问题不是出在她眼睛 是她的头 |
[07:00] | You want to come over and watch Prescription Passion | 你今晚要来我家 |
[07:02] | at my place tonight? | 一起看肥皂剧吗 |
[07:04] | You know I’m not gay, right? | 你知道我不是同性恋吧 |
[07:05] | Neither am I. | 我也不是 |
[07:07] | If you don’t want to have sex, that’s cool with me. | 如果你不想做爱 也没关系 |
[07:09] | I’m not coming over to your home. | 我不会去你家 |
[07:10] | I’ll grow on you. | 越来越喜欢你了 |
[07:17] | L P E APPLE: “L-P-E…” | |
[07:20] | Do I have to be in the same room with him? | 我一定得跟他一个房间吗 |
[07:22] | Whatever he’s got, you’ve got. | 不管他得的什么病 你得的一样 |
[07:24] | Fifth line. | 第五行 |
[07:26] | Are you sure? | 你肯定吗 |
[07:27] | Pretty sure. | 非常肯定 |
[07:28] | Fifth line. | 第五行 |
[07:31] | Am I going to die? | 我会死吗 |
[07:33] | Could we talk about something besides you for a moment? | 我们能聊一会儿和你无关的事情吗 |
[07:37] | Like, maybe, the fifth line. | 比如说 能不能赏脸看看第五行 |
[07:41] | F E O S P “F-E-O-S-P.” | |
[07:47] | Damn. | 见鬼 |
[07:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:49] | We need to remove your eye. | 我们要摘除你的眼球 |
[07:50] | MY eye? | 我的眼睛 |
[07:52] | A moment ago, you thought you were dying. | 刚才 你还觉得自己会死 |
[07:54] | Blind is actually good news. | 失明应该是个好消息 |
[07:56] | Unfortunately, he’s wrong. | 不幸的是 他没有言中 |
[07:59] | … | 她没有眯眼看 |
[08:01] | Which means the eye thinks it’s fine. | 也就是说 她的眼睛没有问题 |
[08:04] | Which means thinking’s wrong, the brain’s wrong. | 大脑负责思考 也就是说 如果她的想法出了错 |
[08:06] | Which means it’s spread to the brain. | 是因为脑子有问题了 |
[08:07] | … | 也就是说 已经扩散到了脑部 |
[08:09] | Which means it’s too late for us to remove the eye. | 也就是说 现在摘除眼睛已经太迟了 |
[08:12] | Which means we’re gonna have to remove your whole head. | 也就是说 我们不得不切除你的整个头部 |
[08:16] | Don’t worry, it doesn’t hurt. | 别担心 不疼的 |
[08:25] | Hallucination. That’s a brain thing, right? | 幻觉 脑子的问题 是吧 |
[08:31] | Five hundred different things can cause hallucination, | 有很多种原因可以引起幻觉 |
[08:34] | doesn’t mean it’s neurological. | 不一定是神经上的问题 |
[08:36] | It does if one of the other organ recipients | 如果其他的受赠者 的脑部也出现了问题 |
[08:38] | also had a brain issue. | 那就是神经的毛病了 |
[08:39] | Did he just drop his hands? | 他是不是把手放下了 |
[08:40] | No. None of them had brain issues. | 不 他们的脑部都没有问题 |
[08:43] | If his pupils dilated, if his pupils were fixed, | 如果他的瞳孔放大 |
[08:44] | if there’s a twitch… | 如果他的瞳孔没有变化 如果发生抽搐 |
[08:46] | He got hit in the head, | 他头部受到重创 |
[08:47] | he died. No mystery, | 就死了 没什么好说的 |
[08:49] | that was your point. | 你不是这么认为的吗 |
[08:50] | Yesterday. You live, | 我昨天是那么想的 |
[08:51] | you learn. | 人是会变的 |
[08:52] | Who shot this? | 谁拍的 |
[08:54] | The guy who runs the gym has a camera. | 比赛场地的主人拍的 |
[08:55] | Uploads the nasty stuff online. | 把这些血腥场面都上传到了网上 |
[08:58] | HOUSE: Can’t see the dead guy’s face. | 看不清死者的面部 |
[09:01] | If I can’t see his face, | 看不到脸 就看不到抽搐 |
[09:04] | can’t see the twitch, can’t see the pupils… | 看不到瞳孔 |
[09:06] | THIRTEEN: We know the tennis player had a heart problem. | 我们知道 网球手心脏有问题 |
[09:07] | We can maybe tie that to the tuba player’s lungs, | 我们可以把心脏问题和大号手肺的问题联系起来 |
[09:11] | and then somehow | 把这些放在一起 |
[09:15] | tie both those things | 胰腺功能衰竭建立起点儿联系 |
[09:18] | But nothing causes simultaneous brain and heart problems. | 但没什么会同时引起脑部和心脏的的问题 |
[09:21] | Cancer made no sense. | 癌症纯属扯淡 |
[09:22] | The head and heart make less than no sense. | 头部和心脏的问题更是扯淡 |
[09:24] | DOUGLAS: That makes no sense. | 你是在胡扯淡 |
[09:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:30] | I was making a point. | 我只是发表一下观点 |
[09:32] | Oh, good, I thought you were an idiot. | 好吧 我还以为你是个白痴 |
[09:36] | Why are you talking? | 你凭什么在这儿说话 |
[09:38] | Oh, what? The guy doing manual labor can’t have an opinion? | 做维修工作的人不能发表一下自己的意见吗 |
[09:43] | I might be a genius who just happens to have a passion | 我可能是个碰巧只对修理咖啡机 |
[09:47] | for fixing coffee machines. | 感兴趣的天才 |
[09:49] | No, I’m obviously not, but that’s rude | 虽然我不是 但对人妄加 |
[09:51] | to make assumptions about people. | 评论可是不礼貌的啊 |
[09:55] | Donor’s history came up clean. | 捐赠者的履历很清白 |
[09:59] | Did he just laugh? | 他刚才是在笑么 |
[10:00] | No, no, I sneezed. | 没 我只是打了个喷嚏 |
[10:01] | He’s a genius coffee repairman. | 他是个天才咖啡机修理工 |
[10:03] | A coffee repairman who wears Argyle socks? | 穿彩色足球袜的咖啡机修理工 |
[10:08] | I thought I already talked about not judging. | 我想我已经说过了不要乱评论别人 |
[10:11] | What kind of idiot wears Argyle | 什么样的白痴会穿登山靴 |
[10:13] | socks with construction boots? | 配彩色足球袜 |
[10:15] | I’m not an idiot. | 我可不是白痴 |
[10:17] | I’m just not good at disguises. | 只是不太善于乔装打扮 |
[10:26] | Why is he pretending to fix the coffee machine? | 他为什么要假装修咖啡机 |
[10:28] | Because I wanted to find out what you guys found out | 因为我想先听听你们都发现了什么 |
[10:30] | before I found out what he found out, | 再听他说 |
[10:32] | so I can find out if I need a private investigator. | 这样就知道我是否需要私人侦探 |
[10:35] | So, new. | 有什么新线索 |
[10:37] | The donor has no history of unusual infections, | 没有特别的感染病史 |
[10:40] | no international travel in the 12 months… | 过去一年没有出国旅行 |
[10:45] | Well, seriously, that’s how I sneeze. | 真的 我就是那样打喷嚏的 |
[10:49] | He was in Madrid and the Bahamas. | 他在马德里和巴哈马待过 |
[10:52] | Credit card receipts showed no… | 信用卡消费账单上没有记录 |
[10:54] | The girlfriend paid. There is no girlfriend. | 是他的女朋友付的帐 他没什么女朋友 |
[10:56] | She was his high-school sweetheart. | 他们高中就混在一起了 |
[10:58] | High-school sweetheart is married to his best friend. | 然后她嫁给了他最好的哥们儿 |
[10:59] | I know. | 我知道 保密 |
[11:01] | She had a kid four years ago. | 她四年前生了个小孩 |
[11:02] | Timing fits. | 时间上吻合(是他的孩子) |
[11:04] | She’s still pretty hot, though. | 她身材还是很棒 |
[11:05] | You find out anything medical? | 发现了什么医学相关的问题吗 |
[11:06] | Kid has a tummy ache. | 她的小孩肚子疼 |
[11:08] | Also, the dead guy was exposed to mercury, mold | 还有 死的那个接触过水银 霉菌 |
[11:12] | and anhydrous perchloric acid | 还有盐酸 |
[11:14] | because their sex pad was next to a garage that was demolished | 因为他们的爱巢在汽车修理厂隔壁 |
[11:16] | after those toxins were found. | 发现那些毒物后 他们住的地方就被拆掉了 |
[11:18] | Oh, yeah, that will be | 忘了说 总共 |
[11:20] | $2,300. $2,300. | |
[11:24] | I’ll get you a check. | 我给你开张支票 |
[11:29] | – Aren’t you? – Of course I am! | -不会吗 -当然会 |
[11:30] | $2,300? It’s insane. | 白痴才会付给你2300美元 |
[11:32] | Actually, that price includes footage of the boxing match | 事实上 这还包括了拳击台 |
[11:35] | from four different angles. | 四周的录像 |
[11:36] | 30 percent of the crowd paid by credit card. | 有30%是用信用卡付给别人的 |
[11:38] | I got their names. | 我有他们的名字 |
[11:39] | Four of them had digital cameras, | 四个人有数码照相机 |
[11:40] | which I composited | 让我可以合成全景照片 |
[11:42] | like NASA did for the pics of Mars. | 像美国航天局用小机器人 |
[11:43] | You know, the rovers and all that. | 给火星拍照那样 |
[11:50] | HOUSE: Pupils were dilated. | 瞳孔放大了 |
[11:54] | Say it. | 然后呢 |
[11:55] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[11:57] | God, that was petty of me. | 上帝啊 这就是我 |
[11:58] | He maintained muscle tensity, | 他没有肌无力 |
[12:00] | but was momentarily distracted when he got hit. | 但当他被击打时暂时意识恍惚 |
[12:02] | That’s a temporal lobe seizure. | 他只是有颞叶癫痫 |
[12:03] | Does that Pl guy mean we don’t have to break | 有了私人侦探 是不是我们 |
[12:05] | into people’s homes anymore? | 就不用再做那些破门而入的事情了 |
[12:06] | It’s the whole reason you went to medical school. | 医学院就教给你们了这点儿本事 |
[12:08] | I’m not gonna take that away from you. | 我可不会夺人所爱啊 |
[12:09] | He’s better than we are. | 他比我们专业 |
[12:12] | No. | 不 |
[12:14] | Say it. | 怎么说来着 |
[12:15] | You were right. But, no. | 你是正确的 但不能这么做 |
[12:16] | Temporal lobe controls speech, | 颞叶控制语言 |
[12:19] | hearing, memory. | 听觉 记忆 |
[12:20] | She loses those things, | 她失去了这些功能 |
[12:22] | she’s gonna be a terrific date, | 就是完美女人了 |
[12:23] | but beyond that… | 除此之外 |
[12:25] | We cut out a piece of it, good chance she’s a vegetable, | 我们切一片 她就很可能成植物人 |
[12:26] | nothing to hear, nothing to say, | 听不见 不能说话 |
[12:27] | nothing to look back on. | 没有回忆 |
[12:31] | You’re right. She has so much to live for. | 她还有许多为之生存的希望 |
[12:32] | Do we have another patient | 我们还有已经要挂了但是 |
[12:35] | who is almost finished with all their living? | 没有人生遗憾的病人吗 |
[12:36] | So it’s okay to stab his brain because he’s old? | 难道就因为他很老 我们就可以随便戳他脑子? |
[12:39] | No, it’s okay to stab his brain because | 不 是因为如果你不戳 |
[12:41] | he’s dead if you don’t. | 他就会死 |
[12:43] | Get the widow to say yes. | 让那个老寡妇答应这事 |
[12:48] | … | 肺炎是 |
[12:49] | … | 胰脏坏死的并发症 |
[12:51] | which is reversible. | 而这是可治的 |
[12:52] | This is actually his best chance. | 这是他最后的机会了 |
[12:54] | If we can find out what’s wrong… | 如果我们能找出病因 |
[12:55] | How can a test that will probably kill him… | 一个可能会杀了他的检查怎么… |
[12:57] | I didn’t say… | 我没那么说… |
[12:59] | You said it was extremely risky. | 你说过极其危险 |
[13:00] | What does “extremely” mean? | “极其”是什么意思 |
[13:01] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[13:04] | I’m sorry. I can’t. | 对不起 我不能答应 |
[13:07] | I have a husband. | 我有丈夫 |
[13:09] | I have a two-year-old daughter. | 还有个两岁的女儿 |
[13:10] | Her name is Julia. | 她叫茱丽叶 |
[13:12] | You’d be saving her mother. | 你得救救她的母亲 |
[13:15] | I think you’re lying. | 我觉得你在撒谎 |
[13:17] | You haven’t had one visitor, | 没人来探视过你 |
[13:19] | not one phone call since you’ve been here. | 你住院后连个问候电话都没接到 |
[13:21] | Does she have a child? | 她有孩子吗 |
[13:26] | No, | 没有 |
[13:27] | but her life is still worth… | 但她的生命还值得… |
[13:29] | More than my husband’s? | 比我丈夫的值得? |
[13:30] | I lied to save my life. Wouldn’t you? | 我撒谎是为了救自己的命 若是你你不会这样? |
[13:32] | Not at another human being’s expense. | 但不会以别人的死作为代价 |
[13:34] | No, you just rob me of my only chance | 不 你正在抢走我唯一的生存机会 |
[13:35] | so your husband can struggle to breathe | 这样你的丈夫就可以挣扎着 |
[13:37] | for a few more days. | 多活几天了 |
[13:38] | Just shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[13:39] | I don’t want to hear… – Ladies… – …from you anymore. | -我不想再听见你说话 -你们 |
[13:42] | – Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[13:45] | – Frank! | 弗兰克 |
[13:51] | Charge | 充电 |
[14:02] | He’s coding. | 他情况危急 |
[14:05] | Clear. | 让开 |
[14:07] | Clear. | 让开 |
[14:09] | Clear. | 让开 |
[14:10] | – Frank! – Clear. | 弗兰克 |
[14:11] | Clear. | 让开 |
[14:14] | Clear. | 让开 |
[14:25] | – Did you get the consent? – No. | 得到许可了吗 |
[14:26] | Tell Foreman to get it. | -没 -让福曼去搞定 |
[14:28] | Old people are scared of black people. | 老人都害怕黑人 |
[14:30] | It won’t matter. Patient’s dead. | 没必要了 病人死了 |
[14:34] | Save the brain. | 保存大脑 |
[14:37] | I don’t need consent for an autopsy. | 尸检不需要许可吧 |
[15:03] | Well, at best, we’re gonna bat one for six on this one. | 还好这场是六赔一 |
[15:07] | Thin slices through the parietal | 顶叶与颞叶的切片 |
[15:08] | and temporal | 没发现异常 |
[15:10] | lobes were clean. | 枕叶与额叶部分 |
[15:11] | Occipital and frontotemporal regions were also… | 也… |
[15:13] | Brain’s clean. Moving on. | 大脑没有异常 继续 |
[15:14] | To where? | 继续什么 |
[15:16] | We’ve gone from making no sense to making less sense, | 从没有任何意义到有点儿意义 |
[15:18] | and then taking a step backwards. | 接着开始倒退 |
[15:19] | Each of these people were | 这些人都是因某种东西而死 |
[15:22] | killed by one thing that attacked one organ. | 它入侵某个器官 |
[15:23] | But never the same organ. | 但却不是同一个器官 |
[15:25] | Could the donor have had two things wrong? | 一个器官捐赠人会有两个致病脏器? |
[15:26] | Or six things wrong? | 抑或六个? |
[15:28] | Metabolic diseases specialize, | 新陈代谢疾病有固定的病灶 |
[15:31] | everything else specializes, | 什么病都有固定病灶 |
[15:33] | but cancer plays the field. | 但癌症是可以转移的 |
[15:34] | You’re back to cancer? | 你又回到了癌症上 |
[15:35] | Metastasis is just a fancy word for “screws around.” | “转移”只是”乱搞”的一种好听的说法 |
[15:38] | – Any type of cancer? | 哪种癌症 |
[15:39] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | There would be evidence of cancer. | 如果是癌症肯定有证据的 |
[15:42] | There is. We just haven’t found it, yet. | 有的 我们只是还没找到 |
[15:44] | You need it to be cancer so | 你希望它是癌症 这样你就有借口 |
[15:45] | you have an excuse to talk to Wilson. | 和威尔森来说话了 |
[15:47] | Give me something else that | 那还有什么其它的可能性 |
[15:48] | explains this constellation of patients, | 来解释这群病人的症状 |
[15:50] | then you can call me an ass. | 不然别说我蠢蛋 |
[15:51] | I didn’t call you an ass. | 我没说你蠢蛋 |
[15:53] | Perforated intestine. | 肠穿孔 |
[15:55] | If this thing started as normal bacteria | 如果这病是由普通细菌开始 |
[15:57] | living in the intestines, | 先寄生在大肠内 |
[15:58] | but got into a blood vessel | 却进入了血管 |
[16:00] | through a vascular anomaly in the bowel wall, | 由于肠壁上的血管异常的原因 |
[16:02] | then they would affect every organ through the bloodstream. | 就可以随血液流入全身各个器官 |
[16:05] | Screws up everything. For everyone. | 到处乱搞 搞每个人 |
[16:09] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[16:10] | it’s a long shot. It is possible I’m an ass. | 大胆的推测 可能我是个蠢蛋 |
[16:15] | Ironically, we need to do a colonoscopy to confirm. | 讽刺的是 我们得做结肠镜检查来确认 |
[16:17] | We checked Apple inside | 她住入院时我们已经 |
[16:18] | and out when she came in. She’s clean. | 把她检查得底朝天 没有异常 |
[16:20] | Anomaly would have to be intermittent | 异常情况是间歇性的 |
[16:21] | or they all would have died within a day. | 否则他们就会在一天内全死了 |
[16:23] | If she starts getting abdominal pains, | 她已经开始有腹痛了 |
[16:24] | shove a tube up her rear before it can get away. | 在症状消失前 给她后面插个管子 |
[16:27] | And test anyone else with stomach pain. | 并且查查其它所有胃痛症状的病人 |
[16:28] | Everyone else is dead. | 其他都死了 |
[16:30] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[16:31] | The one thing this donor gave to each of these people | 他们从器官捐赠人得到的共同东西 |
[16:33] | was his DNA. | 是他的DNA |
[16:35] | Anyone else have his DNA? | 有人有他的DNA吗 |
[16:38] | You want to do a colonoscopy on | 你想为一个只有四岁 |
[16:41] | a healthy four-year-old? | 的健康孩子做结肠镜检查? |
[16:43] | She has a tummy ache. | 她肚子疼 |
[16:44] | If Kutner’s right, it’s not a tummy ache. | 如果卡特那是对的 不应该是肚子疼 |
[16:46] | It’s a fatal brain or heart or lung or liver or pancreas ache. | 应该是致命的大脑 心脏 肺 肝脏或者胰脏疼痛 |
[16:51] | I’m not gonna scare the hell out of the poor kid’s mom | 我不会去吓唬那个可怜孩子的妈妈的 |
[16:53] | because of a long-shot corollary to a long-shot theory. | 就因为一个大胆的理论或推论 |
[16:57] | Fine. | 好吧 那么 |
[16:58] | Tell her the truth. | 告诉她真相 |
[17:00] | Then ask if Daddy knows who the real daddy is. | 然后问问孩子他爹是否知道谁才是亲爹 |
[17:18] | Does she have to be awake? | 她必须醒着么 |
[17:21] | We need her to tell us when it hurts. | 我们需要她告诉我们哪里疼 |
[17:25] | She’ll get over it. | 她会挺过来的 |
[17:26] | Your husband might not have. | 你的丈夫可能不会 |
[17:37] | What if a kid wants ice cream? | 如果来个孩子要吃冰激凌怎么办 |
[17:39] | Sign outside says “closed.” | 外面的牌子写着”停业” |
[17:42] | Dr. O’Shea’s not right for you. | 奥谢医生不适合你 |
[17:44] | What did you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[17:45] | Why are you investigating him? | 为什么要调查他 |
[17:48] | Because I need to know if he lends money interest-free. | 因为我想知道他是不是提供无息贷款 |
[17:51] | What did you find out? | 你发现什么了 |
[17:53] | GIRL: I want some ice cream. | 我要买冰淇淋 |
[17:56] | Not until you learn to read! | 等你学会认字再说吧 |
[18:01] | You’re supposed to trust friends. | 你应该相信朋友 |
[18:03] | I don’t know the guy. | 我和他不熟 |
[18:04] | I’ve got no logical reason… | 也找不到什么合理的理由… |
[18:05] | To be his friend? | 去成为他的朋友 |
[18:06] | Have you never seen an Afterschool Special? That is part of the pleasure of friendship. | 你看过一个课外特刊吗 |
[18:09] | Trusting without absolute evidence, | 讲到没有理由地去相信别人 |
[18:11] | and then being | 也会很快乐 |
[18:12] | rewarded for that trust. | 还会得到回报 |
[18:14] | You’re taking pictures of a guy | 你在偷拍一个和自己亲妹妹 |
[18:15] | who’s having an affair with his own sister | 发生婚外情的家伙的照片 |
[18:17] | and you’re lecturing me about the rewards of trust? | 现在却来教导我信任会有回报 |
[18:19] | There are two types of people that hire me. | 雇我的人有两种 |
[18:21] | No, actually, there are three types | 不 实际上 雇我的人 |
[18:23] | of people that hire me, | 有三种 |
[18:24] | but the third type’s irrelevant to the point I want to make. | 但是第三种人和我要说的不相关 |
[18:26] | Do you have a special rate plan for being a pain in the ass? | 你这么烦人 能给个优惠价吗 |
[18:28] | One type wants to find out that they’re right, | 一种人想证明他们是正确的 |
[18:30] | one type wants to find out that they’re wrong. | 一种人想证明他们是错误的 |
[18:31] | Which type am I? | 我是哪种 |
[18:33] | You’re the third type. | 你是第三种人 |
[18:34] | You lead with the irrelevant types? | 你把不相干的那类放在第一位 |
[18:36] | You’re the type who doesn’t care if you’re right or wrong | 你这种人不在乎自己是对是错 |
[18:37] | because they’ve hired me to investigate the wrong person. | 因为他们雇我调查错误的对象 |
[18:40] | That’s an actual type? | 还有这种人? |
[18:41] | You want me to check out Wilson. | 你让我调查威尔森 |
[18:42] | You want to find out if he’s… | 你想知道他是否… |
[18:45] | How do you know about Wilson? | 你怎么知道威尔森的 |
[18:46] | What do I do for a living? | 我就是干这行的 |
[18:47] | You’ve been checking me out? | 你调查过我 |
[18:50] | Have I been paying for that? | 我在为这个付费吗 |
[18:52] | So far you haven’t paid for anything. | 到目前为止 你还没付过任何费用 |
[18:55] | You want to find out if he’s pining. | 你想看看他是不是很憔悴 |
[18:56] | … | 你想知道 |
[18:58] | You want to find out if there’s something about him | 有没有什么东西 |
[18:59] | that will tell you he’s going to come back. | 能告诉你他会回来 |
[19:00] | Or something you can use to make him come back. | 或者你能利用什么让他回来 |
[19:06] | Is there? | 有吗 |
[19:09] | No. No, there’s nothing. | 没有 |
[19:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[19:19] | That will be $900. | 给我900美元帮你搞定 |
[19:26] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[19:29] | I’ll get you a check. | 我会给你支票 |
[19:41] | Colonoscopy was clean. | 结肠镜检查没问题 |
[19:42] | Then that just leaves cancer. | 那就只能是癌症了 |
[19:44] | The fact that the kid’s colonoscopy was negative | 那孩子的结肠镜检查是阴性 |
[19:46] | doesn’t prove anything. | 这不能证明任何事情 |
[19:47] | Yes, the fact that it didn’t prove anything | 对 什么都没证明 |
[19:49] | didn’t prove anything. | 这一点什么都证明不了 |
[19:50] | Excellent point. | 说的真好 |
[19:52] | We don’t know if the kid inherited anything. | 不知道这个孩子是不是遗传了什么 |
[19:53] | Even if she did, | 即使是遗传了什么 |
[19:54] | Kutner’s theory is that the thing’s intermittent. | 卡特那的理论说这个病是间歇性的 |
[19:56] | The opening would have to be open shortly before death. | 可能直到临死前才能找到突破口 |
[19:58] | Unfortunately, we can’t know when shortly before death is | 不幸的是 得等到死后 |
[20:01] | until shortly after death, | 才能知道是死前的什么时候发作 |
[20:03] | and that seems like an obstacle. | 那看起来是个障碍 |
[20:04] | What if there was a way around that? | 要是有办法能绕过障碍呢 |
[20:06] | Then we’re kind of all sweating over nothing. | 那我们就白忙活了 |
[20:10] | Not around death, around death as an obstacle. | 不是绕过死亡 而是绕过障碍 |
[20:11] | We need to see his colon at work. | 应该去看看他的直肠 |
[20:14] | You do know what “death” means, right? | 你知道什么是死亡吧 |
[20:16] | Without a living system, | 没有生命维持系统 |
[20:17] | there’s not enough pressure to get fluid all the way up. | 就没有足够的压力让液体上升 |
[20:19] | Life, we can’t create, yet, but pressure’s easy. | 我们无法创造生命 但是压力很简单 |
[20:23] | We use the same high-pressure water jet | 做心脏负荷的高压水枪 |
[20:25] | we use to test cardiac workload. | 可以拿来用下 |
[20:30] | I mean, he’s not gonna be awake to tell us where it hurts, but… | 我是说 他不会醒来告诉我们哪儿疼 |
[20:32] | – That’s not gonna… – Do it. | -这不会… -就这么做吧 |
[20:53] | It’s kind of stuck. | 有点卡住了 |
[20:54] | It’s more than stuck. | 不止是卡住 |
[20:56] | That bowel’s been dead for six hours. | 肠子已经死亡六个小时 |
[20:57] | No matter what you shoot up there, it’s closed. | 不管你喷进去什么 它都是闭合的 |
[21:11] | – This is nuts. | 太疯狂了 |
[21:12] | – It’s adjustable. | 这是可以调整的 |
[21:19] | It’s working. Yeah. Wow. | 行了 |
[21:22] | Well, not much. Increase the pressure. | 还不够 增加压力 |
[21:29] | The endoscope is bowing. Push on his stomach. | 内诊镜歪了 压一下胃部 |
[21:34] | Those are normal bodily fluids. | 那是正常的体液 |
[21:35] | Yeah. Normal bodily sewage. | 对 正常的脏水 |
[21:37] | Put the pressure back on. | 往回压 |
[21:44] | That’s the end. No leaks. | 到头了 没有漏洞 |
[21:46] | Wait, | 等等 |
[21:47] | what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[21:48] | It’s just dark because I’m at the end. | 到头了 所以有阴影 |
[21:50] | What if you’re not at the end? | 要是没到头呢 |
[21:51] | What if it’s a core lesion? | 要是核损伤呢 |
[21:52] | Maybe a little more pressure? | 再增加点压力看看 |
[21:54] | Not too much. | 别太多了 |
[21:57] | If it is the end and we… | 如果已经到头了 我们… |
[22:06] | THIRTEEN: It’s finally accelerating. | 最终还是加速了 |
[22:08] | Apple’s heart rate has become irregular. | 艾普的心率开始不规则 |
[22:10] | Breathing is labored. | 呼吸困难 |
[22:12] | Colonoscopy’s still showing no leaks. | 结肠镜检查还是没有漏洞 |
[22:13] | What if it is autoimmune? | 会不会是免疫系统出了问题 |
[22:15] | What if we don’t have conversations we’ve already had? | 别讨论已经讨论过的事行不行 |
[22:17] | Four out of the five didn’t linger. | 五个人中的四个都不在了 |
[22:20] | They got sick and died. | 病了然后死掉 |
[22:21] | We don’t have time to dismiss things we’ve already dismissed. | 不要把时间浪费在已经排除的事上 |
[22:24] | Nothing fits. | 没有合适的病因 |
[22:25] | See, that’s an example | 看吧 这就是个例子 |
[22:27] | of a conversation we’ve already had. | 已经说过的话题又重复 |
[22:29] | She’s sick, something fits. | 她病了 肯定有原因 |
[22:32] | Okay, from now on, no one says anything | 好 从现在开始 不要再说话 |
[22:35] | unless no one has said it before. | 除非有什么新想法 |
[22:47] | – Where are you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[22:48] | – You guys start immunogels on her CSF | 你们给她的集落刺激因子 |
[22:49] | to look for hidden protein markers, | 使用免疫吸附剂 看有没有蛋白标志 (检查胰腺癌的方法) |
[22:53] | then start sequencing her genes. | 然后测下她的基因顺序 |
[22:54] | I’m going to start treatment. | 我马上实施治疗 |
[22:55] | – Treatment for what? | 治疗什么 |
[22:56] | – Cancer. | 癌症 |
[22:57] | It’s not cancer. Chemo’s toxic. | 这不是癌症 化疗是有毒的 |
[22:58] | It’s something. | 肯定是有病因的 |
[23:00] | Which means we should treat her for something. | 那就意味着我们应该按这个病因来治疗 |
[23:20] | She’s fine. Where’s her chart? | -她没事 -病历表在哪儿 |
[23:23] | You rang emergency to get her chart? | 你按紧急按钮就是为了找她的病历表 |
[23:25] | I know, that was bad of me. | 我知道不该那么做 |
[23:26] | But I’m pretty sure | 但是我肯定 |
[23:27] | the chart’s supposed to be attached to the bed | 病历表应该放在床头 |
[23:28] | so that gimp doctors | 那样医生们 |
[23:29] | don’t have to look all over the place | 就不会在病人要死的时候 |
[23:31] | while patients die. | 急得四处找了 |
[23:37] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[23:39] | And some peppermint tea when you get a chance? | 有时间倒杯薄荷茶来 |
[23:48] | I need you to sign something. | 我需要你签份东西 |
[23:50] | Consent to chemotherapy. | 同意化疗 |
[23:53] | You found cancer? | 我得癌症了吗 |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[23:57] | Then you have tests indicating… | 那有什么检验结果表明… |
[24:00] | – No. | 没有 |
[24:01] | – Then why should I sign it? | 那我为什么要签 |
[24:02] | That’s a good question. | 好问题 |
[24:04] | And deserves a complicated answer. | 值得细细阐明 |
[24:07] | Placebo effect. | 安慰剂效应 |
[24:11] | People have confidence in doctors, | 人们相信医生 |
[24:13] | they have confidence in diagnoses, | 相信诊断 |
[24:15] | confidence in medicine. | 相信药物 |
[24:16] | Sometimes they get a little better | 有时他们会有所好转 |
[24:18] | just because they think they will. | 仅仅因为他们认为他们会 |
[24:20] | And that can make us think | 这会让人觉得 |
[24:21] | that the wrong answer is the right answer, | 错误的是正确的 |
[24:23] | which is very bad. | 这很糟 |
[24:25] | So, you do have proof that it’s cancer | 这么说你的确查出我有癌症 |
[24:28] | but you can’t tell me because it might affect the way | 但你不能告诉我 因为会影响 |
[24:31] | I react to the medicine? | 我对药物疗效的反应 |
[24:33] | If that were true, and it would certainly make sense, | 如果是真的 倒说得过去 |
[24:37] | do you think I could tell you that it’s true? | 但你觉得我会告诉你是真的吗 |
[24:50] | I was practically blind before the transplant. | 在移植手术前我基本是瞎的 |
[24:53] | 20/200 vision. | 近视2200度 |
[24:54] | Didn’t you cover all this personal stuff with Dr. Foreman? | 这些个人信息你都告诉福曼医生了吗 |
[24:57] | You don’t care who I used to be? | 你不关心我以前是什么样的 |
[25:00] | You’re a post-corneal transplant math teacher. | 你现在是经历过角膜移植术的数学老师 |
[25:03] | I deduced that you were a blind math teacher. | 我推测你以前就是个眼瞎的数学老师 |
[25:06] | I was an architect. | 我曾是个建筑师 |
[25:13] | You gave up architecture after you could see? | 你能看见了反而放弃了建筑学 |
[25:17] | The world was ugly. | 这个世界很丑陋 |
[25:22] | You think the world would be | 假设你的腿是好的 |
[25:23] | any different if your leg was fine? | 世界会有任何不同吗 |
[25:26] | No. | 没有 |
[25:27] | You think you’d be any different if your leg was fine? | 假设你的腿是好的 想过你会有什么不同吗 |
[25:33] | I mean, the doctors told me that my life was going | 医生说如果我能看见 |
[25:34] | to be so much better once I could see. | 人生会变得美好 |
[25:37] | I would date, | 可以约会 |
[25:38] | I would dance. | 可以跳舞 |
[25:41] | But the guys I hated dancing with before, | 但之前我讨厌与之跳舞的人 |
[25:43] | I hated dancing with after. | 在这之后我仍然讨厌 |
[25:45] | My parents were still dead. | 我仍然父母双亡 |
[25:47] | I was still alone. | 我仍然孤零零一个人 |
[25:50] | You’re fun. | 你很有意思 |
[25:52] | You don’t seem all that different. | 你也没什么不同 |
[25:58] | I haven’t given up. | 我并未放弃 |
[26:03] | Wilson’s got a new job. Hasn’t started yet, but… | 威尔森找了份新工作 还没开始上班 但… |
[26:07] | So, who are we following? | 那我们在跟踪谁 |
[26:08] | See that lady up there? | 看到那女的了吗 |
[26:10] | You point at the target? | 你手指的那个? |
[26:11] | No. I’m following | 不是 我说的 |
[26:13] | the one halfway in-between | 在那个和那个 |
[26:14] | that point and that point. | 中间的 |
[26:19] | Pretty. | 漂亮 |
[26:20] | Who hired you? | 谁给你钱 |
[26:22] | No one. I just like her. | 没人 我只是喜欢她 |
[26:23] | You’re stalking her? | 你在跟踪她 |
[26:25] | No, no, I followed her out of that bookstore back there. | 不 不 我跟着她出了那边的书店 |
[26:28] | You are stalking her, just not for very long. | 你是在跟踪她 不过是即兴的 |
[26:32] | So what else can you tell me that I might care about? | 还有什么有价值的事吗 |
[26:34] | He attends this grief counseling thing twice a week | 他每周参加两次悲痛咨询 |
[26:38] | where they go around the room | 他们聚集在屋子里 |
[26:39] | and cry about who’s dead. | 为死去的人哭泣 |
[26:41] | Cameron’s been to his house several times. | 卡梅隆去过他家几次 |
[26:43] | They just talk about death | 谈论死亡 |
[26:45] | and losing loved ones. | 谈论痛失所爱 |
[26:59] | What… | 你 |
[27:00] | What are you… | 你在… |
[27:02] | If she turns her head, she’s gonna see | 如果她一回头 |
[27:04] | that we’re walking in the wrong direction. | 就会看到我们回头跟着她 |
[27:06] | No, no, she won’t. | 不 不 不 不会的 |
[27:07] | I’m very nondescript. | 我很大众化 |
[27:08] | Well, I’m not. | 但我不 |
[27:09] | Well, then, you stay four feet behind me. | 那你和我保持距离 |
[27:11] | How do you know what they’re talking about? | 你怎么知道他们的谈话内容的 |
[27:13] | I’m in the same grief counseling group. | 我在同一个悲痛咨询小组 |
[27:16] | I recently lost my mother. | 我妈最近死了 |
[27:17] | You’d get laid more often | 如果你说你孩子死了 |
[27:20] | if you told them you lost a kid. | 会有更多艳遇的 |
[27:21] | I didn’t lose a kid. | 我孩子没死 |
[27:22] | You’re a Pl, you can’t lie? | 你是个私家侦探 不会说谎吗 |
[27:24] | I can lie, | 我会说谎 |
[27:25] | I’m just not all that good at it. | 只是不很擅长 |
[27:28] | Dr. (Buddy’s been over to Wilson’s twice | 卡迪医生去看过威尔森两次 |
[27:30] | and phoned a bunch of times. | 打过几个电话 |
[27:31] | Foreman called him. And the rest of the time | 福曼也打过电话 |
[27:34] | Wilson’s been reading meditation books | 其余的时候威尔森就在 |
[27:35] | and magazines about restoring barns. | 书店看医学杂志和书籍 |
[27:39] | Are you following me? | 你们在跟踪我吗 |
[27:40] | – No. – No. | 没 |
[27:41] | Are you lying? | 你们在说谎吗 |
[27:42] | – No. – Yes. | -没有 -是的 |
[27:44] | Lesson one, commit. | 第一条 别承认 |
[27:46] | It’s making me uncomfortable. | 这让我很不爽 |
[27:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:50] | You’ re very New! – | 你很漂亮 |
[27:53] | More uncomfortable. | 更不爽了 |
[27:55] | She’s not your type. | 她不适合你 |
[27:58] | Your type is much stupider than her. | 更笨点的人比较适合你 |
[28:00] | What did Wilson say about me? | 威尔森是怎么说我的 |
[28:02] | You’ve never come up. | 他从未提起过 |
[28:03] | In the grief counseling, or in the other… | 在悲痛咨询时或者在… |
[28:07] | Anywhere. I got three bugs in his home | 哪都没有 我在他家放了三个窃听器 |
[28:08] | and one in his car. | 车上放了一个 |
[28:09] | If I didn’t know you, | 要不是我认识你 |
[28:10] | I wouldn’t even know you existed. | 真不知道还有你这个人 |
[28:12] | Which is good news. | 这是好迹象 |
[28:14] | Only two things you ignore, | 人只忽略两种东西 |
[28:16] | things that aren’t important, | 无关紧要的 |
[28:17] | and things you wished weren’t important, | 和希望是无关紧要的 |
[28:18] | and wishing never works. | 希望通常落空 |
[28:35] | She’s better. | 她有所好转了 |
[28:36] | I could tell at once. | 一下子就看出来了 |
[28:37] | Vomiting is a side effect of the chemo. | 呕吐是化疗的副作用 |
[28:39] | Her heart rate’s stabilized, breathing’s good. | 她心跳稳定 呼吸正常 |
[28:42] | Amylase and triglycerides are both coming down. | 淀粉酶和甘油三脂都下降了 |
[28:44] | I guess it’s working. | 看来是起作用了 |
[28:45] | Can’t believe it. It’s cancer. | 难以置信 是癌症 |
[28:48] | It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[29:03] | Labs show that our patient is healthier. | 数据显示病人好转了 |
[29:05] | She’s gonna get sicker. | 她病情会转重 |
[29:07] | Then she’s gonna die. | 然后死去 |
[29:09] | – I brought Thai food. | 我带了泰国菜来 |
[29:10] | – What did you see in her? Nothing. | -你看出什么来了 -什么都没有 |
[29:13] | It’s not cancer, all the tests say it’s not cancer. | 所有的检查结果都说明不是癌症 不是癌症 |
[29:15] | They’ve always said it’s not cancer. | 他们总说不是癌症 |
[29:15] | Treatment proves it’s cancer. | 治疗结果说明就是癌症 |
[29:18] | Treatment proves it could be cancer. | 治疗结果说明可能是癌症 |
[29:19] | It’s not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[29:21] | This was your diagnosis. | 是你自己下的诊断 |
[29:27] | If it acts like cancer, maybe it would respond like cancer. | 病症像癌症 照着癌症治没准有效 |
[29:29] | It did. Because it’s cancer. | 有效 因为就是癌症 |
[29:31] | We have to find something that walks like cancer, | 我们要一种病 看上去像癌症 |
[29:33] | talks like cancer, | 闻上去像癌症 |
[29:35] | tastes like cancer, but isn’t cancer. | 味道也像癌症 但不是癌症 |
[29:37] | KUTNER: No, | 没门 |
[29:38] | we don’t. Better is better, who cares why? | 反正已经好了 谁在乎到底是什么 |
[29:40] | I do. | 我在乎 |
[29:41] | And so does Tetrault. | 阿凡提也在乎 |
[29:43] | Who? | 谁 |
[29:44] | – The dead tuba player. | 那个挂掉的吹大号的 |
[29:49] | – Tibalt. | 那也是死了 |
[29:51] | which means she’s gonna die, too. | 也就是说她也会死 |
[29:52] | Tibalt wasn’t receiving cancer medication. | 提伯尔特没有接受过癌症治疗 |
[29:54] | There’s a cancer drug | 有种治关节炎的药 |
[29:55] | that’s used off-label for arthritis. | 其实是治疗癌症的 很多人不知道而已 |
[29:57] | There’s no record of arthritis. | 他没有关节炎病史 |
[29:59] | Did you interview all the tuba students? | 你跟他所有的学生都了解情况了么 |
[30:00] | If he had joint pain in his hands, | 如果他手臂有关节炎的话 |
[30:01] | he couldn’t have played. | 就不可能吹号了 |
[30:02] | Then it wasn’t in his hands. | 那说明关节炎不在手臂上 |
[30:05] | … | 他有个学生是加拿大人 |
[30:06] | so he could hide his arthritis. | 帮他偷带氨甲叶酸以隐藏关节炎 |
[30:09] | He already couldn’t afford his insurance. | 那哥们穷得连保险都交不上了 |
[30:11] | And that little piece of business cost me $700. | 敲了我700大洋才开口 |
[30:14] | I’m gonna pass it on to the patient with a steep mark-up. | 我得给哪个倒霉病人多开点药赚回扣了 |
[30:16] | This makes no sense. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[30:18] | I know. | 鬼知道 |
[30:20] | She’s dead, unless we can find what’s cancer, | 如果我们找不到那个不是癌症的癌症 |
[30:23] | but not cancer. | 她死定了 |
[30:32] | Something’s missing. | 肯定漏了什么 |
[30:39] | I need an epiphany. | 我需要点神迹 |
[30:43] | What are you billing out at? | 你收费多少 |
[30:45] | $300 an hour? | 一小时300块? |
[30:47] | Here’s $400. | 这里有四百 |
[30:48] | There are other oncologists. | 这地球上的肿瘤专家还没死绝 |
[30:50] | Better oncologists. | 更好的也有 |
[30:51] | But I need you. | 可我就要你 |
[30:57] | Let me describe the symptoms, | 我给你描述下症状 |
[30:59] | problems, issues, | 问题 麻烦 |
[31:01] | and you say whatever you feel like saying | 然后你爱说啥说啥 |
[31:02] | until something triggers | 总有什么会激发我的灵感 |
[31:06] | an idea in my head. | 你思考问题的方式 |
[31:07] | It’s sloppy, it’s undisciplined, | 很散漫 随性 |
[31:09] | it’s not very linear, | 不是很有条理 |
[31:11] | it complements mine, | 刚好和我互补 |
[31:12] | drives me down avenues I wouldn’t otherwise… | 可以促进我到达没有… |
[31:14] | House, please go away. | 豪斯 求你离开吧 |
[31:16] | Cancer, but not cancer, | 不是癌症的癌症 |
[31:19] | responds to cancer treatment, but there’s no… | 对癌症治疗有反应 但是 |
[31:26] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[31:28] | Don’t do this, | 别这样 |
[31:30] | please. | 拜托 |
[31:33] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[31:34] | I’m trying to move on. | 我想向前看 |
[31:36] | By hanging out with Cameron, | 跟卡梅隆聊天 |
[31:40] | and talking to Cuddy, Foreman, | 与卡迪 福曼谈心 |
[31:42] | but not me? | 就不理我 |
[31:49] | Lull I paid a private | 我雇了私家侦探盯着你 |
[31:57] | investigator to spy on you. | 你想向前看 远离我 |
[31:58] | … | 那要先处理好我们之间的问题 说说吧 |
[32:00] | You had no right. | 你无权 |
[32:01] | We’re not friends anymore. | 我们已经不是朋友了 |
[32:03] | There’s no trust to be breached. | 没什么信任可去摧毁 |
[32:04] | I can have you followed, | 我可以叫人跟踪你 |
[32:06] | I can call you names, tell your secrets. | 指名道姓泄你的密 |
[32:11] | Foreman did a CT. | 福曼给他做了CT |
[32:13] | Temporal and frontoparietal regions, normal. | 额叶和颞叶皮层都正常 |
[32:16] | Occipital lobe, normal. | 枕叶也正常 |
[32:17] | I have the right to walk away from you, House. | 豪斯 我有权离开你 |
[32:20] | There is a world beyond you, | 你不是世界的中心 |
[32:22] | you need to realize that. And even if you don’t, | 你必需意识到这点 意识不到 |
[32:25] | I’m moving on. | 我一样离开你 |
[32:27] | The next time you knock, | 下次你来敲门 |
[32:29] | I’m not answering. | 我不会理的 |
[32:34] | Nothing yet. Keep talking. | 还没灵感 继续说 |
[32:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:48] | You charge me for listening in on my own conversations? | 给你钱不是让你监视我自己的 |
[32:52] | Yeah, why wouldn’t I? | 这钱好赚啊 |
[32:56] | Seriously? | 真的假的 |
[32:59] | You have a list? | 你还真数? |
[33:00] | No, I knew this conversation was really about you, | 没 我知道你不是想问我这个 |
[33:02] | so I just gave you an answer so you could get back | 所以随便给你个答案 |
[33:04] | to your train of thought. | 你又可以继续想你自己的事了 |
[33:05] | Well done. | 不错 |
[33:07] | I have one. Had one. | 我有一个 曾经有一个 |
[33:09] | Friends are important, you’re gonna miss… | 朋友是很重要的 |
[33:10] | Shut up. | -你会想念 -闭嘴 |
[33:12] | Friends allow you to | 朋友令你不会孤单 |
[33:16] | not sit in a room by yourself. | 我们是朋友么 |
[33:17] | Then, yes. | -不是 -那收 |
[33:19] | Do you want to be my friend? | 想当我朋友么 |
[33:23] | … | 他觉得不是朋友就不能聊天了 |
[33:25] | We can talk, we can be two human beings talking. | 我们就可以聊啊 两个普通人… |
[33:27] | I’m with him. Sorry, didn’t mean to interrupt. | 我站在他那边 |
[33:28] | Yes, you did. | 对不起 不是故意打断你 |
[33:29] | I was in the | 你就是存心的 |
[33:30] | middle of a sentence. | 我说话才说到一半 |
[33:31] | Yes, I did. You were repeating yourself. | 好吧 我是存心的 你把自己搅糊涂了 |
[33:34] | I’m grateful. Make your point. | 非常感谢 你继续说 |
[33:36] | It’s like that “cancer, but not cancer” | 就和你说的不是癌症的癌症 |
[33:37] | thing you were talking about. | 是一回事 |
[33:38] | Friends are friends, | 朋友就是朋友 |
[33:39] | customers are customers, | 顾客就是顾客 |
[33:41] | and everything else is everything else. | 其他的东西就是其他的东西 |
[33:43] | If it’s not, nothing is nothing. | 不是东西的就不是东西 |
[33:48] | And anything can be anything. | 而什么可能就是什么 |
[33:53] | 10:10, stop the clock. What? | -十点十分 停止计价 -什么 |
[33:56] | The world is not as ugly as she thinks it is. | 这个世界没有她想象的那么丑陋 |
[34:05] | Cancer, but not cancer. | 不是癌症的癌症 |
[34:09] | It doesn’t make any sense, unless… | 听不明白吧 |
[34:12] | Brain, but not brain. | 是大脑又不是大脑 |
[34:14] | Occipital lobe’s normal, | 枕叶正常 |
[34:16] | but her eyes suck. | 但是她视力不好 |
[34:17] | That lobe should be compensating. | 枕页却没有对应的反应 |
[34:19] | Since it’s not, that tells me that | 既然没反应 就是说那里 |
[34:20] | something’s in there that shouldn’t be in there. | 一些本不该有的东西 |
[34:24] | Brain, but not brain. | 是大脑又不是大脑 |
[34:25] | Why are you in my office? | 那你过来干嘛 |
[34:27] | To find the anomaly, | 为了最终确定异常 |
[34:28] | I need to chop off the top of her head. | 我打算在她的脑袋顶上开个洞 |
[34:30] | Pretty sure I need your approval for that. | 所以找你要批准 |
[34:32] | I’m going to trust your first instinct. | 我还是相信你最初的诊断 |
[34:35] | I’m not usually confused when you say things like that. | 你这句话还真让我困惑 |
[34:38] | I’m ordering her cancer treatment to be continued. | 我决定继续癌症治疗 |
[34:42] | Why does it cost $2,300 to fix a coffee machine? | 为什么修理一个咖啡机会花去2300块 |
[34:46] | Cancer stem cells are real. | 癌症干细胞是真的 |
[34:48] | They explain everything. | 它可以解释一切 |
[34:50] | They’re like embryonic stem cells, | 就像胚胎干细胞 |
[34:51] | they can become whatever they want. | 可以任意变化 |
[34:52] | The donor had them, | 捐赠者体内有 |
[34:53] | the recipients got them. | 为接收者所得 |
[34:55] | They floated around, they landed on an organ, | 它们四处浮游 在某器官着陆 |
[34:57] | got bathed in cytomes, partially differentiated. | 沐浴在血细胞里并部分被分化 |
[34:59] | And the key word there is “partially.” | 这被分化的部分就是关键 |
[35:01] | In the tuba player, they became lung, but not lung. | 在大号演奏家体内 是肺但不是肺 |
[35:04] | In the tennis player they became heart, but not heart. | 在网球运动员体内 是心脏又不是心脏 |
[35:06] | Stop me if you’ve figured out the pattern. | 如果你能理解就不必我再说了吧 |
[35:08] | They looked as if they belonged, | 它们貌似已经融合到那个器官里 |
[35:09] | but they weren’t doing their jobs. | 但却是滥竽充数 |
[35:10] | And when they were really needed, boom. | 当组织需要它们工作时就爆发了 |
[35:13] | Chemo worked because the cells were basically tumors, | 化疗显效是因为细胞就是癌变前的肿瘤 |
[35:16] | chemo shrunk them. | 化疗杀死所有细胞 |
[35:19] | You’re still gonna say no, aren’t you? | 现在你不会再反对吧 |
[35:22] | You have no proof. | 你没有证据 |
[35:23] | I have the brain scan. | 我有进行脑部扫描 |
[35:24] | The normal brain scan. | 只是结果正常的扫描 |
[35:26] | This is why I need to take off her head. | 所以我才要剖开她大脑 |
[35:28] | To treat? Or to prove you’re right? | 来治疗还是检验你判断的正确 |
[35:30] | To treat. | 去治疗 |
[35:31] | Chemo’s not killing anything, | 化疗并没有起效 |
[35:33] | it’s just hiding the real problem. | 它掩盖了真正的问题 |
[35:35] | She’s gonna crash. | 她就快不行了 |
[35:36] | If we wait until she does crash, | 如果等到那时才动手 |
[35:38] | it might be too late. | 一切都晚了 |
[35:39] | So, the next step is what? | 那下一步怎么进展 |
[35:43] | I say no, and then you do something | 我反对 然后你私下去试验 |
[35:44] | to make her crash, | 把她弄死 |
[35:45] | so that I’ll think you’ve proven your theory? | 以此来证明你的理论 |
[35:48] | I would never do that. | 我从不这么做的 |
[35:49] | No. You won’t. | 你当然不会了 |
[37:15] | She’s crashing. | 病人病危 |
[37:58] | HOUSE: You might want to check her IV. | 你最好检查一下她的静脉注射 |
[38:01] | From here, it looks like saline instead of chemo. | 从这里看 像盐水而不像化疗药物 |
[38:05] | Yeah, they look identical. | 没错 它们长一样 |
[38:08] | Still, you should probably check. | 所以说你要仔细检查 |
[38:13] | You switched her meds? | 你换了她的药? |
[38:15] | How could I? I had no access. | 哪里啊 我都进不去 |
[38:17] | … | 停掉她的输液 |
[38:20] | … | 这根本没有理由 |
[38:23] | The stupidly dangerous part is already over with. | 最惊险刺激的部分已经过去了 |
[38:25] | We’re ready with the neural net. | 已经到神经网络了 |
[38:49] | (EXCLAIMS) Is that someone’s brain? | 那就是人的大脑啊 |
[38:52] | Except for the part that isn’t brain. | 不过有那么个部分不是大脑 |
[38:59] | Hey, that’s the patient I… | 那个病人就是我…. |
[39:03] | You said she’d be fine. | 你说她会好起来的 |
[39:05] | I’m a better liar than you are. | 我比你会撒谎多了 |
[39:06] | I swapped her meds. | 我换了她的药 |
[39:09] | I mean, she’s got a brain problem? | 如果她脑部出问题 |
[39:10] | – I could have killed her. | 我可能会害了她的 |
[39:11] | – Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:13] | The neural net will show us | 神经网络会告诉我们 |
[39:14] | how fast her neurons are firing. | 她神经元的燃烧速度 |
[39:17] | If there’s something in the way, | 如果有什么阻挡了它们 |
[39:18] | say brain that’s not brain, | 比如让不是大脑的大脑 |
[39:21] | her normal neural impulses will be | 正常的神经冲动会被漩涡 |
[39:23] | sucked into a vortex, | 所吸住 |
[39:24] | because they’re unable to do their job. | 由于它们无法正常运作 |
[39:27] | The computer will then process it, | 电脑就可以记录这一过程 |
[39:28] | give us a picture of where to cut. | 告诉我们要切掉的是哪个部分 |
[39:30] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[39:36] | You think all this is amazingly cool | 你觉得这是非常酷的 |
[39:39] | and you have no one else, so you’re paying a guy to listen. | 但你没有朋友 所以花钱请一个倾听者 |
[39:45] | Sorry, just trying to save you some cash. | 抱歉 想帮你省钱而已 |
[39:47] | I’m on the clock? | 现在是计费时段 |
[39:48] | Yeah, why wouldn’t you be? | 当然了 |
[39:50] | You think this is interesting to me? | 你以为我会喜欢看这个么 |
[39:52] | CHASE: House. | 豪斯 |
[39:53] | I see it. | 我看见了 |
[39:55] | Can you get it? | 你能切了么 |
[39:56] | I think so. | 没问题 |
[39:57] | Turns out you didn’t kill her. | 事实证明你没有害她 |
[40:00] | Cool. You owe me $5,000. | 太好了 你欠我5000块了 |
[40:20] | Why are you just standing there, Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 你为什么站在这里 |
[40:25] | How’d you know who it is? | 你怎么知道是我 |
[40:29] | I can smell you. | 我闻出来的 |
[40:31] | Yeah, like you’re a field of roses. | 没错 你闻起来就像一地玫瑰 |
[40:39] | Peppermint tea. | 来杯薄荷茶 |
[40:40] | You ever hear of the boy who cried wolf? | 你应该听过狼来了的故事 |
[40:44] | Never really bought that. | 那个太不合理 |
[40:47] | I don’t care how often a kid cries he’s being eaten by a wolf, | 我可不会去管小鬼多久哭一次 |
[40:48] | Mom’s gonna come running. | 狼吃小孩的时候 他妈肯定撒腿就跑 |
[40:54] | The world is ugly. | 世界太险恶了 |
[40:59] | People kill, | 人们互相残杀 |
[41:00] | they go hungry. | 他们永不满足 |
[41:06] | Just proving a point. | 证明一下我刚刚的理论 |
[41:13] | People are asses. | 他们实在混账 |
[41:15] | Why are you telling me this stuff? | 你跟我说这些是什么意思 |
[41:17] | Because the world isn’t | 因为世界并不是像你想象的 |
[41:18] | as ugly as you think it is. | 那样险恶的 |
[41:19] | Your transplanted cornea is fine, your eye is fine, | 你的角膜移植成功了 眼睛也好了 |
[41:23] | but your brain wasn’t working right. | 不过你的大脑没有恢复正常 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna take the gauze off your eyes now. | 我现在拿掉你眼上的薄纱 |
[41:28] | – It’s gonna be bright. – I know. | -你眼前就会明亮起来 -我知道 |
[41:30] | The brain cells that weren’t brain cells | 有些脑细胞不是真的脑细胞 |
[41:33] | were in the way of processing visual information correctly. | 妨碍视觉信息的正确处理 |
[41:38] | After the transplant, you could see, | 角膜移植后 你就可以看见了 |
[41:39] | but not see. | 但不是真正看见 |
[41:41] | I could see, | 我可以看见 |
[41:42] | I could read. | 可以阅读 |
[41:43] | Yeah, but it was dull, or foggy, or gray. | 没错 不过景色暗淡 迷糊或阴沉 |
[41:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不太清楚 |
[41:48] | What I do know is that you were not seeing | 我只知道你不是像正常人 |
[41:51] | what everyone else was seeing. | 那种意义的看见 |
[41:52] | And now? | 现在呢 |
[41:54] | Things are gonna be beautiful? | 一切都会美好起来吗 |
[41:59] | Things will be what they are. | 世界并不会因此变化 |
[42:22] | How do I look? | 我看起来怎样 |
[42:29] | You look sad. Hey. | 你很忧伤 |
[42:55] | Is there any way I could put you on retainer? | 你要怎样才会留下来? |