时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | (DISTORTED) He’s got a good pulse. | 脉搏有力 |
[00:32] | Maintain head stabilization and flip him over. | 稳住头部把他翻过来 |
[00:34] | On my count, guys. Ready? Go. | 听我指挥 准备 翻 |
[00:43] | Sir, we’re paramedics. | 先生 我们是医护人员 |
[00:45] | The mailman saw you having a seizure. | 邮递员刚看到您癫痫发作 |
[00:47] | We had to break down your door. | 我们只好破门而入 |
[00:50] | You know what your name is? | 您还知道自己的名字吗 |
[00:55] | On my count, one, two, three, up. | 听我数 一 二 三 起 |
[01:00] | We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我们会把你送去医院 |
[01:07] | I can’t. No, I can’t. No, I can’t… | 不 不行 不 我不能 |
[01:19] | Hey, buddy, buddy, we’re trying to help. | 老兄 老兄 我们是想帮你 |
[01:25] | PARAMEDIC: Sir. | 先生 |
[01:26] | Stay out of my house. | 离我家远点 |
[01:27] | You just had a seizure, you could have a stroke, | 你刚刚癫痫了 可能会中风 |
[01:30] | a bleed in your brain. | 脑内有积血 |
[01:31] | Leave me alone. | 别管我 |
[02:05] | 35-year-old male, crushing headache, | 患者是35岁男性 有严重头痛 |
[02:07] | and three seizures in the last two days. | 在过去的两天癫痫了三次 |
[02:10] | So it’s a bleed, a clot, a tumor, | 可能是出血 凝块 肿瘤 |
[02:12] | metabolic or infection. | 代谢问题 或是某种感染 |
[02:14] | – Stick him in the CT and… – Can’t. | -把他塞进CT查下 -不行 |
[02:16] | I’m assuming he has a giant head. | 是因为他脑袋巨大塞不进去吗 |
[02:18] | Severe agoraphobe. | 他患有严重的广场恐惧症 |
[02:20] | The world scares the hell out of him. | 外面的世界会让他坐立不安 |
[02:21] | So we can only test him with whatever we can take to him. – Fun. | -所以我们只能带上装备上他家了 -有趣 |
[02:25] | – The agoraphobia a symptom? | 怎么会有广场恐惧症的症状 |
[02:26] | Only of being shot. | 枪击导致 |
[02:27] | He and his girlfriend were mugged seven years ago. | 七年前 他和女友遭遇抢劫 |
[02:29] | It’s when it started. | 之后就开始了 |
[02:31] | Anybody can hate humanity after getting shot. | 一般人吃过枪子后憎恨人类很正常 |
[02:33] | It takes a big man to hate it beforehand. | 伟人才会在中枪前就憎恨人类 |
[02:35] | How did you get this case, if he didn’t come to the ER? | 要是他连急诊室都到不了 |
[02:36] | I talked to him through his door | 你怎么能接到这个病例 |
[02:38] | when he had flu last year. | 去年他得流感时我跟他隔着门谈过 |
[02:40] | I run the Community Outreach Program now. | 我现在负责社区扩展服务 |
[02:42] | See? Perfectly reasonable explanation. | 看 完美合理的解释 |
[02:44] | She’s definitely not here trying to work her way back on the team | 她肯定不是想归队工作 |
[02:46] | and steal your job or anything. | 抢你们的饭碗或怎样的 |
[02:48] | – It’s a legitimate question. | 我问的是见面的合法问题 |
[02:50] | – He agreed to meet with us. | 他答应和我们见面的 |
[02:51] | But even if I can get inside his house, | 但即使我可以进入他家 |
[02:53] | his brain is a black box. | 对他的脑子的情况也是一无所知 |
[02:56] | We can pick this up in a minute. | 等会再接着聊 |
[02:59] | – What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[03:01] | – Takeout menus. | 外卖菜单 |
[03:05] | … | 你还是最好先想个好点的答案 |
[03:07] | – Last night… – Forget it. | -昨晚 -别说了 |
[03:10] | I know this is awkward, but we need to talk. | 我知道有些尴尬 但是我们得谈谈 |
[03:12] | There’s a reason that we’ve evolved the feeling of awkwardness. | 我们搞到这么尴尬是事出有因的 |
[03:15] | It tells us not to talk about things. | 所以现在什么都不该谈 |
[03:17] | I was emotional because of the adoption falling through, | 我当时因为领养不成有点情绪化 |
[03:21] | and you actually let your human side show for a moment. | 而你充满人性的一面闪光了一会儿 |
[03:26] | I just thank you… | 我只是想谢谢你的….无私帮助 |
[03:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:32] | Any time you want to stop kissing, I’m there for you. | 啥时候不想接吻 找我就是了 |
[03:38] | Portable equipment can’t distinguish a bleed or a tumor, | 便携仪器无法辨别出血点或肿瘤 |
[03:41] | can’t see vasculitis. | 也无法看到血管炎 |
[03:42] | What did Cuddy want? | 卡迪想干嘛 |
[03:44] | I kind of hit that last night, so now she’s all on my jock. | 昨晚被我搞到欲仙欲死 现在彻底缠上我了 |
[03:48] | Wow. She looks pretty good for someone on roofies. | 服过迷奸药的人有这样的气色真不错 |
[03:51] | The only equipment we have is a sonogram and a portable x-ray. | 就是超声波扫描仪和便携式X光扫描仪 唯一可用的设备 |
[03:54] | What part of “olivine, pyroxene and amphibole” don’t you understand? | 橄榄石 辉石 闪石 哪点有问题 |
[03:57] | Pyroxene? | 辉石 |
[03:59] | “Pyro” means “fire.” | 辉指的是”光辉”… |
[04:01] | They’re indicator minerals. | 他们都是指引矿石 |
[04:02] | You can’t see diamonds, so you look for the indicator minerals. | 你是看不到钻石的 所以只能从指引矿石着手 |
[04:05] | I assume the diamond is the tumor or bleed or whatever it is. | 这里的钻石指的是肿瘤或出血点或别的什么 |
[04:09] | Provoke a seizure. | 我们可以触发癫痫 |
[04:11] | The indicator is the increased electrical activity | 集中在异常区域的增长电活性 |
[04:12] | focused around the abnormality. We do an EEG, | 就是指引 做个脑电图 |
[04:14] | see the focus, | 看集中在哪 |
[04:17] | see where the problem is, which tells us what the problem is. | 就知道问题是什么了 |
[04:20] | The Formster and the Camster, | 老福曼和小卡梅隆 |
[04:21] | kicking it old school. | 回归显神通 |
[04:23] | Thank God she’s not trying to steal your job. | 幸亏她没打算抢你们饭碗 |
[04:26] | Go do it, and search the home for toxins. | 干活吧 查查房子有没有毒素 |
[04:31] | NOZICK: I agreed to talk, not to let you in. | 我答应对话 没说让你进来 |
[04:33] | You could be very sick. | 你可能病得厉害 |
[04:34] | – We need access. | 我们得进去看看 |
[04:36] | – I’m just not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[04:37] | Why does he have two locked doors? | 怎么他装了两道门? |
[04:38] | He must use this room as an airlock. | 他肯定是用这间房作为气锁 |
[04:40] | Deliveries in, garbage out, | 送货进来 扔垃圾出去 |
[04:42] | he never has to go outside. | 他就不必出门了 |
[04:43] | Just tell us when you are. We’re not going away. | 准备好了说一声 不然我们不会离开的 |
[04:45] | Seriously? | 你说真的? |
[04:49] | He was shot, | -然后我们就可以离开么? -他中过枪 |
[04:52] | girlfriend killed. | 女友被杀 |
[04:53] | He probably has post-traumatic stress disorder. | 他很有可能患有创伤后应激障碍 |
[04:55] | He doesn’t believe in a just universe, | 他不相信周围的世界 |
[04:56] | he doesn’t trust anyone. | 不相信任何人 |
[04:58] | Give him some honesty. | 要对他讲真话 |
[05:02] | I shouldn’t have implied we’d wait forever. | 我不是说我们会一直等你 |
[05:04] | We’ve got a whole hospital full of patients. | 事实上医院还有很多病人在等着我们 |
[05:06] | We can give you a few minutes, | 我们只能给你几分钟 |
[05:08] | but eventually, if you don’t let us in we’re going to have to leave. | 要是最后你还是不让我们进去 我们就得走了 |
[05:12] | Just one person comes in. | 只准让一个人进来 |
[05:15] | No, | 不 |
[05:17] | we’ve got to search the whole house for toxins. | 我们还得检查整间房子有没有毒素 |
[05:21] | How about I examine you in one room, and my colleagues will do the search? | 要不我找个间房间给你检查 让我同事检查其他地方 |
[05:31] | I’m going to try to provoke a seizure. | 我要激发癫痫 |
[05:33] | I need you to look straight ahead, okay? Yeah. | 直视前方 好吗 |
[05:37] | – Are you all right? – Yeah, | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[05:38] | I just… I haven’t been in a room with anyone for a while. | 只是很久没跟别人呆在一间房里了 |
[05:44] | – Okay, can you just give me a second? – Sure. | 可以给我点时间吗 |
[05:46] | Okay- | 当然可以 |
[05:48] | You’re the person I talked to through the door last year, right? | 你是去年我隔着门说过话的人 是吗 |
[05:53] | – Yeah. | 对 |
[05:53] | – You were nice. | 你人很好 |
[05:55] | And smart. | 也很聪明 |
[05:57] | Kind of made me expect someone older. | 我还以为是个年纪大的人 |
[06:00] | I’m not that young. | 我也不年轻了 |
[06:05] | – Must have been scary being shot. | 枪击事件肯定把你吓坏了 |
[06:07] | – Don’t do that. | 别说那个 |
[06:08] | Okay. | 行吗 |
[06:09] | You don’t know me. | 你不了解我 |
[06:13] | I’ve got everything I want here. | 这里有我需要的一切 |
[06:16] | I make a lot of money writing tech manuals. | 我靠帮人写技术说明书能赚不少钱 |
[06:19] | I get stuff delivered. I work out. | 东西可以送货上门 所以问题都解决了 |
[06:21] | I see anything I want over the Web. | 还能通过网络可以了解外面一切 |
[06:23] | I’m happy here. | 我在这很开心 |
[06:26] | – You don’t seem very happy. | 你看上去不像很开心 |
[06:29] | – Right now I’m not. | 我现在不开心而已 |
[06:37] | Go away. | 走开 |
[06:41] | – Did you speak to Cuddy last night? | 你昨晚跟卡迪聊过了 |
[06:42] | – She’s fine. | 她很好 |
[06:44] | Why would it take anyone more than | 忘记一个错爱的小孩 |
[06:45] | a few hours to get over misplacing a baby? | 不用花很长时间的 |
[06:48] | You spoke to her? | 你跟她谈过了 |
[06:50] | Kind of hit that, | 欲仙欲死 |
[06:51] | so she’s all on my jock. | 所以她缠上我了 |
[06:57] | What? Huh! | 什 什么 |
[07:01] | Everyone else thought I was kidding. | 别人听见都认为我在开玩笑 |
[07:02] | You “hit”? | 你们做了 |
[07:05] | Like making out or full-on sex or… | 是指上床还是.. |
[07:07] | I’ve got a chart laid out with all the bases, | 画张床上示意图出来 |
[07:10] | I’ll take you through it. | 我就都告诉你 |
[07:11] | – What are you going to do? | 你打算怎么办 |
[07:13] | – What can I do? | 我能怎么办 |
[07:14] | I’m gonna ignore her for the rest of my life. | 我打算这辈子都不理她 |
[07:16] | This mosquito bite kept me awake… | 蚊子咬得我睡不着 |
[07:19] | Don’t care about the bug bite. | 别扯什么蚊子咬 |
[07:21] | She’s your boss. | 她是你的老板 |
[07:22] | So now I have two reasons to ignore her. | 那我就有两个不理她的理由 |
[07:26] | It was just a kiss. | 只是接个吻而已 |
[07:28] | – There’s a reason… | 接吻是有原因的 |
[07:29] | – Yes, those large things in her bra. | 原因就是她胸罩里的波涛汹涌 |
[07:32] | …you were hiding it from me. Means it meant something to you. | 你不肯告诉我就证明这事对你意味着什么 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I fiendishly concealed it within the phrase “I hit that.” | 是啊 我残酷的用了”欲仙欲死”这个说法 |
[07:39] | Stop scratching, you’ll draw blood. | 别抓 要出血了 |
[07:41] | Finally, you said something useful. | 你终于说了句有用的话了 |
[07:43] | I’m just gonna break the skin and let the poison out. | 要是我抓破了皮 毒素会流出来的 |
[07:48] | If you | 要是你 |
[07:49] | dated Cuddy, there would… | 跟卡迪约会 |
[07:51] | Sorry, I get better reception when you’re not here. | 抱歉 你影响了我的手机信号 |
[07:55] | What do you got? | 查到什么 |
[07:57] | TAUB: His place is totally clean. | 他家很干净 |
[07:58] | No animals. No hidden drugs or alcohol. | 没有动物 没藏有毒品或酒精 |
[08:00] | No lead in the paint. | 油漆里不含铅 |
[08:02] | And since you’re not breathing hard, | 既然你们没有气喘吁吁 |
[08:03] | I assume you’re not holding Cameron aloft in triumph, | 我想你们也没把卡梅隆抛起以庆祝 |
[08:06] | which means no seizures. | 就是说没有激发出癫痫 |
[08:09] | Hey, speaking of breathing hard… Cameron, you engaged to Chase yet? | 说到气喘吁吁 卡梅隆 你跟奇斯订婚了没 |
[08:13] | THIRTEEN: Sorry, we should have clarified. | 抱歉 刚才我们应该先说清楚 |
[08:15] | We’re calling about the patient, | 我们是来讨论病人 |
[08:16] | not Dr. Cameron’s love life. | 而不是卡梅隆的爱情生活 |
[08:17] | We aren’t engaged. | 我们没有订婚 |
[08:18] | Moves things along much faster if you just give him the answers. | 直接回答他的问题这样效率高些 |
[08:20] | Seizures can also be induced through… – After six years? | -诱发癫痫也可能要.. -六年了还不订婚? |
[08:23] | – A year-and-a-half. | 1年半 |
[08:24] | Through sleep deprivation or… | 是剥夺睡眠或…. |
[08:26] | Sleep deprivation would take too long. | 剥夺睡眠花的时间太长 |
[08:28] | – You living together? | 你们同居了? |
[08:29] | – We spend most nights together. | 我们经常一起过夜 |
[08:31] | There’s a bunch of drugs that can lower a seizure threshold. | 有很多药物可以使癫痫容易被触发 |
[08:34] | And cloud the diagnosis with side effects. | 药物副作用会使诊断不明朗 |
[08:36] | – His place or yours? | 他家还是你家? |
[08:37] | – His, usually. | 一般在他家 |
[08:39] | – Interesting. – You would have said “interesting” | 有意思 |
[08:40] | no matter what the answer. | 不管我怎么答你都会说有意思 |
[08:42] | And no matter what the answer, it would have been interesting. | 不管答案是什么都很有意思 |
[08:44] | No engagement, commitment issues. | 还没订婚 承诺问题 |
[08:46] | His place, control issues. | 在他家过夜 控制欲问题 |
[08:48] | Not sure whose, but, interesting. | 还不清楚是谁的问题 但仍有意思 |
[08:51] | Yeah, moves much faster this way. | 是啊 这样真有效率 |
[08:54] | Where was the patient when he had his first seizure? | 病人第一次癫痫在哪 |
[08:56] | In his entry hallway, getting his mail. | 当时他在门口拿邮件 |
[08:59] | And getting close to the outdoors. It spooked him, raised his BP. | 接近外界吓着他了 升高血压 |
[09:03] | Now use that fear. | 利用他的恐惧 |
[09:05] | Bring him outside. | 带他去外面 |
[09:06] | He punched out a fireman. | 他可是连消防队员都打 |
[09:07] | We’re doctors, not bouncers. | 我们是医生 又不是打手 |
[09:10] | Okay. So bring the outside to him. | 那好 就把外界带到他身边吧 |
[09:14] | Floor’s genuine wood. | 地板是纯实木的 |
[09:18] | Why are they here? | 他们来干嘛 |
[09:20] | They overheard me announce the half-price bank foreclosure | 他们偶然听见我在急诊室说 |
[09:22] | in the ER waiting room. | 有半价出售没收的房子 |
[09:25] | Where is everybody? | 其他人呢 |
[09:26] | Cameron’s with the patient, | 卡梅隆跟病人呆在一起 |
[09:28] | everybody else went home. | 其他人回家了 |
[09:30] | Because they don’t need to be here. | 因为他们不必呆在这 |
[09:32] | Neither do you, and yet you are. | 你也不必 但你还在 |
[09:35] | This way. | 这边 |
[09:38] | Moldings original? | 装饰线脚是原装的吗 |
[09:39] | Original? They were here before the house. | 原装? 比房子装的还早 |
[09:45] | The shut-in is also original. | 里边的笼中鸟也是原装的 |
[09:48] | – Come on, don’t be shy. | 进来吧 别不好意思 |
[09:49] | – House, get them out of here. | 豪斯 带他们出去 |
[09:51] | Easy for you to say, | 你说的简单 |
[09:52] | you’re not going to be making some serious capital gains. | 又不是你要准备进军资本市场 |
[09:55] | (GROANING) This is cruel. | 这样太残忍了 |
[09:56] | And leaving him undiagnosed is what, altruistic? | 诊断不出病因是为啥 你的无私奉献么 |
[10:03] | Procedure worked. He’s seizing. | 我的法子灵验吧 他开始发作了 |
[10:05] | What do you see? | 数据显示什么 |
[10:06] | Normal theta, normal delta. | 房颤和室颤都正常 |
[10:08] | This isn’t a seizure. | 这不是癫痫 |
[10:10] | It’s something. | 是别的什么病 |
[10:11] | Mr. Nozick, are you okay? | 诺齐克先生 你没事吧 |
[10:13] | My stomach. It’s killing me. | 胃快疼死了 |
[10:15] | See? It’s something. | 看 有状况了吧 |
[10:29] | KUTNER: Partial small bowel obstruction. | 局部小肠梗阻 |
[10:31] | Blockage explains the pain. | 梗阻可解释疼痛 |
[10:32] | What explains the blockage plus seizures? | 但什么可以解释梗阻加癫痫 |
[10:35] | Atrial fibrillation throwing emboli. | 心房纤颤引起心跳不正常 |
[10:37] | Crohn’s causing an abscess. | 克隆氏症会引起溃疡 |
[10:38] | It could be a million things. | 可能性有无数种 |
[10:39] | There’s no way to know unless we get him in for an MRI on his head, | 除非我们能给他做脑部核磁共振 |
[10:42] | or exploratory surgery so we can biopsy his bowels, – which he won’t let us do. | 或者做探查手术以取得肠部组织切片 |
[10:46] | – Wouldn’t. | 他不肯的 |
[10:48] | Pain changes things. | 痛定思痛下他会改变的 |
[10:51] | House. | 豪斯 |
[10:56] | He told you to stay out of here. | 他说过让你呆在外面 |
[10:57] | He can chase me out once he’s done doubling up in agony. | 他撵着我冲出去会得到双倍的痛苦 |
[11:01] | Whatever your big problem | 不管你的大问题是什么 |
[11:03] | is has caused a complication we call “colon FOS.” | 但确实引起了复杂的”肠梗阻” |
[11:06] | “F-0”, “full of,” | “梗” 不通的意思 |
[11:08] | since we’re in mixed company, “S” is “stool.” | 因为梗了 所以”阻” 就是屎拉不出来 |
[11:10] | Nothing is coming out, so the pain’s gonna get worse and worse. | 什么也拉出不来就会步步加剧你的疼痛 |
[11:13] | So we need to stick a pooper scooper in you. | 我们要给你做一次”扫雷”检查 |
[11:15] | We also need to take a look at your bowel. | 还得切开你的肠子看看 |
[11:17] | I made my wishes clear. | 我已经说明过我的意愿了 |
[11:20] | Uh-huh. And, see, if the Crazy Fairy were here, | 有我们的疯狂仙女在这 应该能”处理”好的 |
[11:24] | … | 我一旦出去就会感到疼痛 |
[11:27] | so it’s rational to avoid that pain. | 不出去以避免疼痛很合理 |
[11:30] | Except now you’re feeling pain inside. | 但现在你是在家里边疼 |
[11:32] | Well, not as bad. Nowhere near. | 那种程度小巫见大巫了 |
[11:34] | We can give him drugs for the blockage. | 我们可以给他用治疗梗阻的药 |
[11:35] | If it doesn’t work | 如果不凑效呢 |
[11:37] | that blockage will rupture your intestines | 梗阻会让肠子破裂 |
[11:39] | and spew sewage throughout your body. | 那些污秽喷出 在你身体里乱跑 |
[11:42] | Whatever you’re scared of out there, aren’t you more scared of death? | 你怕走出这里 就不怕死吗 |
[11:45] | You, obviously, can’t stand people. | 很明显你不理解别人 |
[11:49] | But for me, it’s worse. All right? | 对我来说 走出去更可怕 |
[11:52] | I’d rather die in here than live out there. | 就算死 我也要做这里的鬼 |
[12:01] | If you don’t mind floppy hair and an annoying accent, | 若你不介意乱糟糟的头发和讨人厌的口音 |
[12:05] | I know a surgeon who will operate in your home. | 我认识一个可以在这给你开刀的人 |
[12:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | With the risk of infection, | 冒着被感染的风险 |
[12:17] | Chase won’t actually… He’s not gonna | -奇斯应该不会… -他才不会在 |
[12:20] | do surgery in some crazy dude’s house. | 一个疯狂的傻蛋家里做手术 |
[12:22] | – You just said… – What I said was | -你刚才说… -我打算让奇斯麻醉了他 |
[12:25] | that Chase would put him under at the house. We take him to the hospital, open him up, do our thing, | 然后送他去医院 剖开他的肚子 |
[12:31] | without him ever finding out that we tricked him. | 他不会发现自己被耍了的 |
[12:33] | So, that was implied. | 我应该用隐喻来说的 |
[12:34] | – It’s unethical. | 这不道德 |
[12:35] | – He’ll be asleep. | 他到时会睡着的 |
[12:37] | He gets to make his own calls, even if he’s asleep. | 即便他睡着也有自己的决定权 |
[12:39] | Why are you siding with him? | 你为什么胳膊肘往外拐 |
[12:41] | Oh, yeah, | 噢 对了 |
[12:43] | you’re that girl who likes broken people | 你喜欢残缺的人 因为你死了丈夫 |
[12:45] | because her husband died, | 而且奇斯还不算残缺的… |
[12:49] | Who cares if he said no? | 管他同不同意 |
[12:50] | I was risking my life to avoid becoming a cripple, | 我冒险是为了避免成为瘸子 |
[12:52] | he’s doing it to avoid sunlight and fresh air. | 他那么做却是为了避免阳光和新鲜空气 |
[12:58] | We’ve got to make it look good. | 那我们要做的不露破绽 |
[13:12] | I know I’m a pain in the ass. | 我知道我令人讨厌 |
[13:14] | I know it would have been easy just to walk away, | 我知道如果你转身离开会很容易 但… |
[13:19] | but you’re a good person. | 你是个好人 |
[13:28] | Count down from 10. | 从十开始倒数 |
[13:32] | 10 9 8…. NOZICK: Ten, nine, eight… | |
[13:38] | Let’s go. | 动手 |
[13:57] | – How you doing? – Better. | -你怎么样 -好多了 |
[13:59] | Great. | 很好 |
[14:00] | Everything else good? | 一切都好吗 |
[14:03] | Everything involving me kissing House is good. | 一切 包括我和豪斯的激情一吻都很好 |
[14:06] | Oh, God, you dragged it out of me, | 天哪 你在钓我话 |
[14:07] | you’re a genius. | 真天才 |
[14:09] | It’s no big deal. I was feeling vulnerable, | 没什么大不了的 我感觉不错 |
[14:13] | he’s a friend, | 他是个朋友 |
[14:15] | and I leaned on him. | 是我依赖他 |
[14:16] | It’s funny. | 很逗啊 |
[14:17] | I’ve leaned on friends in the past. | 我以前也依赖过朋友 |
[14:19] | Never leaned so far my tongue fell into their mouths. | 但还不至于依赖到把舌头放到人家嘴里 |
[14:25] | I don’t think of House that way. | 我没那么想过豪斯 |
[14:26] | I never have. | 从没 |
[14:31] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[14:33] | You know exactly how it would go. | 你知道那些演变过程的 |
[14:35] | It would start off exciting, | 激情的开始 |
[14:37] | we’d get caught up in the novelty and the hostility | 新鲜感的来临 夹杂着打情骂俏 |
[14:38] | and the forbiddenness, | 突破禁忌偷吃禁果 |
[14:40] | and then we’d realize that the flirty hostility is just hostility, | 接着意识到轻微的打情骂俏变成了敌对情绪 |
[14:44] | his inability to open up is no longer exciting, it’s just frustrating, | 他又不打开心扉 激情不复存在 实在让人沮丧 |
[14:49] | and then it’s the inevitable blow up | 接着是不可避免的争执和指责 |
[14:52] | and the recriminations, and we don’t talk for two months. | 然后我们两个月没说话 |
[14:58] | Yeah. Well, | 是啊 |
[15:00] | it certainly proves you’ve never thought about House that way. | 这当然可以证明你没那么想豪斯 |
[15:06] | I get your point. | 我明白你所指了 |
[15:07] | I will be more careful with my tongue in the future. | 我会注意自己舌头的放置的 |
[15:09] | That’s not my point. | 我不是这意思 |
[15:11] | Maybe novelty and hostility and forbiddenness doesn’t have to end bad. | 可能新鲜 敌对 禁果过后未必要抱憾收场 |
[15:23] | Got to go. | 我得走了 |
[15:26] | What time you done? | 什么时候能好 |
[15:28] | Thought we could try that new sushi place next to my house. | 完后去我家隔壁尝尝新开的寿司店吧 |
[15:30] | Why don’t we stay at my house tonight? | 为什么今晚不在我家呆着呢 |
[15:32] | But we always stay at mine. | 我们总是在我家啊 |
[15:33] | That’s what I mean. | 我就是这意思 我们以前是轮流住的 |
[15:35] | We used to split, what happened? | -怎么了 -我不知道 |
[15:37] | – I don’t know, I’m closer to work. – By five minutes. | -上班近点吧 -近五分钟路而已 |
[15:39] | And my house doesn’t look like it was decorated by a drunk rugby player. | 我家又不像是被一个醉鬼橄榄球手装修过的 |
[15:42] | Well, we can discuss it. | 好 我们等会可以商量一下 |
[15:44] | I hadn’t really… Why does it have to be a discussion? | -我还没… -为什么还要商量 |
[15:46] | Can’t you just stay over? | 你就不能来我家过夜吗 |
[15:49] | You do know they page me when that much surgical equipment is signed out. | 你们该知道外科手术器械签署前要通知我一声的吧 |
[15:55] | CUDDY: He didn’t consent. | 他不同意 |
[15:56] | He consented to the surgery. | 他同意做手术了 |
[15:57] | You think he’s going to sue over where? | 你觉得他会因此起诉我们吗 |
[15:59] | He won’t even know where. He’ll wake up in his house, | 他都不知道在哪 他醒来时是在自己屋子里 |
[16:00] | he won’t know a thing about what happened. | 他一点儿也不知道发生过什么 |
[16:02] | Until he catches a post surgical infection in his dirty apartment | 直到他在他肮脏公寓里发生术后感染 |
[16:04] | and finds out we tricked him and winds up owning the hospital. | 就会发现我们曾经骗他去过医院了 |
[16:08] | Why aren’t you arguing with her? | 你为什么不和他争论 |
[16:12] | Because she’s right. | 因为她是对的 |
[16:14] | I don’t care where he gets the post-op, just that he gets it. | 不管他在哪里受到术后感染 |
[16:16] | Keep him here. | 让他呆在这吧 |
[16:24] | House? | 豪斯 |
[16:26] | You Okay? | 你没事吧 |
[16:27] | Yes, we don’t need to talk. | 没事 我们没必要谈话 |
[16:30] | Your hand. | 你的手 |
[16:33] | That’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[16:35] | I usually don’t get the stigmata until Easter. | 通常不到复活节我不带圣痕的 |
[16:42] | Please tell Dr. Chase the patient’s ready for him now. | 请转告奇斯医生 准备好了 |
[16:57] | Stewart, wake up. | 斯图尔特 醒醒 |
[16:58] | It’s Dr. Cameron. | 我是卡梅隆医生 |
[17:02] | If you can hear me, blink. | 如果能听到 眨眨眼 |
[17:06] | We were concerned for your safety, so we brought you to the hospital. | 为了安全起见 我们把你送到了医院 |
[17:13] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[17:14] | Why? | 为什么 为什么 |
[17:16] | – No, it’s okay. – Why’d you… | -没关系的 -为什么… |
[17:17] | I just wanted to keep you informed. | 我只是告知你 |
[17:19] | I didn’t want you to have | 无意让你在 |
[17:20] | a bad shock while you’re recovering from surgery. | 术后恢复时受到惊吓 |
[17:21] | – I got to get out of here. – It’s okay, Stewart. | 我要走 |
[17:23] | Calm down. | 没事的 斯图尔特 冷静 |
[17:24] | Calm down. Stewart. | 冷静 斯图尔特 |
[17:26] | – Stewart, I’m going to sedate you. – I got to get out of here. | 斯图尔特 我要给你注射镇定剂 |
[17:28] | I’m gonna sedate you. | 我要给你注射镇定剂 |
[17:29] | No! | 不 |
[17:31] | Calm down. | 冷静 |
[17:32] | I need some help in here. | 谁来帮帮忙 |
[17:34] | Damn it, somebody get in here. | 该死 来人啊 |
[17:45] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[17:53] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[17:54] | Your patient called his lawyer, threatened to sue us, | 你的病人叫了他律师来 威胁要起诉我们 |
[17:56] | is now heading home completely undiagnosed. | 他现在尚未确诊就坚持回家 |
[17:58] | He’ll soon be on his way back. | 他很快会回来的 |
[18:01] | He’s sick. | 他病重 |
[18:03] | He’ll crash, he’ll lose consciousness, | 他会崩溃 会失去知觉 |
[18:04] | and I’ll declare an emergency, bring him back in. | 我要做急诊预报 再把他送回来 |
[18:06] | Not any more you won’t. | 不用了 |
[18:08] | His lawyer now holds his health care proxy. | 他的律师现在有他的健康代理权 |
[18:10] | The next time we have an emergency, Larry Ruseckas, Esquire, | 下次出现了紧急情况 拉里·里萨斯卡先生 |
[18:13] | will be calling the shots. | 会来处理的 |
[18:14] | I made the right call. | 我的做法没错的 |
[18:15] | If he had flipped out after major surgery, it would have been worse. | 如果大手术过后他抓狂了 情况会更糟 |
[18:19] | The benefit of being boss is that I don’t have to argue. | 当老板的好处就是 我不必和你争论 |
[18:21] | You’re all off the case. | 你们不用插手这个病例了 |
[18:34] | What’s going on between you and Cuddy? | 你和卡迪之间是怎么回事 |
[18:37] | … | 说真的 你为什么不和她争论 |
[18:38] | Because ignoring her is a lot easier. | 她不让我们插手这病例了 |
[18:40] | … | 因为无视她比较容易 |
[18:41] | Convince the patient to let us back in again. | 说服病人让我们回到他的屋里 |
[18:43] | See if you can clear his blockage with lactulose. | 看看能否用糖果去诱骗一下他 |
[18:45] | If this thing kills him before we can diagnose, it won’t be fun anymore. | 但若在确诊前他因此而死 我们就吃不了兜着走了 |
[18:51] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[18:53] | You’re going to keep working on this? | 你还要继续下去吗 |
[18:55] | Yeah. I brought in the case. | 是的 这是我找来的病例 |
[18:56] | There is no case. He’s gone, | 现在已经没有什么病例了 他已经走了 |
[18:58] | you’ve been tossed. This is totally nuts. | 你也已经搞迷糊了 真是一团糟 |
[19:00] | He’s incredibly sick. We don’t know… Fine, forget about the patient. | -他病的很重 我们不知道… -别想着那病人了 |
[19:02] | What is going on with you? | 你是怎么了 |
[19:04] | This is why we left House’s team. | 当初我们就是因为不想再有这样 |
[19:05] | To avoid this constant flood of pure craziness. | 疯狂的举动才离开豪斯团队的 |
[19:07] | That’s why I left House. You got fired. | 这只是我离开豪斯的原因 你是被炒的 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry. I know I let you down. | 对不起 我知道我让你失望了 |
[19:20] | … | 几乎都是对我来说很重要的人 |
[19:23] | My boss, my old boss, my boyfriend. | 我的上司 老领导 我的男朋友 |
[19:31] | I did that for you. | 我是为了你好才那么做的 |
[19:36] | I’m not gonna let you down again. | 我再也不会让你失望了 |
[19:51] | WILSON: It’s like the red badge of idiocy. | 真像个红色笨蛋勋章 |
[19:54] | If the Confederacy had mosquitoes, | 如果南部联邦有蚊子的话 |
[19:56] | we’d all have Southern accents, and I’d be paying Foreman less. | 那咱就都有南方口音了 我就能少给福曼开工资 |
[20:01] | She kicked you off the case. | 她不让你再做那个病例了 |
[20:04] | This is what happens when you don’t address it. | 这就是你不搞清问题的后果 |
[20:06] | She acts weird, things get different. | 她行为怪异 事情变得反常 |
[20:09] | You understand that different implies difference? | 差异必将导致分歧 |
[20:13] | She’s tossed me a million times before. | 她收拾过我无数次了 |
[20:16] | No, she always chastises you, | 不对 她责难你后 |
[20:18] | and you’d always come running to me to complain, | 你都会过来我这里抱怨 |
[20:20] | so you’re acting different, too. | 这么说来 是你反常了 |
[20:21] | (SIGHS) You’re scared. | 你也害怕 |
[20:24] | You are scared to get involved. | 你害怕开始这段感情 |
[20:26] | How is that scared? | 怎么会叫”害怕” |
[20:28] | It’s rational. | 这是合理的反应 |
[20:30] | Emotionally mature people | 在感情上成熟的人们 |
[20:32] | who work together should not date. | 就不应该与同事约会 |
[20:35] | Guaranteed break-up, guaranteed ugliness. | 分手是必然 尴尬是结局 |
[20:36] | Any relationship that doesn’t end in a break-up, | 任何一段感情不是结束于分手 |
[20:38] | ends in death. | 就是结束于死亡 |
[20:39] | Everything falls apart in the end. | 一切都会烟消云散 |
[20:41] | That’s your worldview. | 这是你的世界观 |
[20:42] | The corollary, which you keep forgetting, | 那些推论就是让你忘记自己 |
[20:45] | is that you have to grab any chance for happiness. | 是有机会去拥有幸福的 |
[20:48] | Why does this matter so much to you? | 这关你什么事 |
[20:49] | Cuddy and I are fine. | 我和卡迪都没事 |
[20:52] | The only person getting worked up here is you. | 唯一一个揪着这个不放的人是你 |
[20:54] | I don’t want you to be fine, | 我不想你只是没所谓一样 |
[20:56] | I want you to be happy. | 我想你开开心心的 |
[20:57] | I think if you dated her… | -我觉得如果你和她约会… -你 |
[20:59] | Are you familiar with the adverb “vicariously”? | 知道有个词叫”感同身受” |
[21:02] | – If I wanted to ask her out… – You did ask her out. | -如果我想约她出来 -你约过她的 |
[21:05] | Last year. Whatever happened there? | 就是去年 后来怎样了 |
[21:07] | I don’t know, I wasn’t interested. | 我不知道 我不感兴趣 |
[21:10] | Wrong. You were interested, | 不对 你感兴趣的 |
[21:13] | but Amber grabbed your genitals first. | 可是安波儿先把你的”小弟弟”拽过去了 |
[21:17] | but you think it’s too soon for another relationship, | 让你很郁闷 |
[21:19] | so you’re gonna make me miserable. | 所以你也想让我痛苦 |
[21:21] | Please. Get a girlfriend or a life or something. | 拜托你了 找个女朋友 开始一段新生活什么的 |
[21:25] | For me. | 就当是为了我吧 |
[21:28] | HOUSE: Better or worse? | 情况好了还是坏了 |
[21:30] | CAMERON: Worse. Drugs aren’t working. | 更糟了 药根本不起作用 |
[21:32] | I think we should do the surgery in his house, | 我觉得我们应该照原定计划 |
[21:34] | like we planned. | 在他家进行手术 |
[21:35] | Well, then one of us wasn’t paying attention | 你当时没有听清我说的吗 |
[21:37] | because I thought that surgery thing was just a trick. | 那个手术只是个骗局 |
[21:39] | We prepared the room. We hung the drapes. | 我们准备好手术室 挂起窗帘 |
[21:40] | It’s probably 10 times as sterile | 就可以比战场上的移动手术室 |
[21:42] | as any mobile operating theater you’d find in a battlefield. | 还要干净十倍 |
[21:44] | We still need Trapper John. | 我们还需要一个俏医生 |
[21:46] | Chase doesn’t want anywhere near this surgery. | 奇斯不想做这个手术 |
[21:48] | Maybe you could talk to him. | 或许你可以找他谈谈 |
[21:50] | I can’t understand a word he says. Taub, | 我听不太懂他的话的 陶博 |
[21:53] | you doing anything later? | 等下有事吗 |
[21:57] | Blood in the field. | 这里出血了 |
[22:00] | Not where I’m looking. | 不是我要的那个地方 |
[22:01] | How am I supposed to know where you’re looking? | 我怎么知道你说的是哪个地方 |
[22:03] | Here’s a hint. It’s the bloody part. | 给个提示 出血那里 |
[22:05] | The whole thing’s bloody. | 这里全都是血 |
[22:06] | It’s a guy with a hole in his body. | 这个家伙身上可是开了个洞 |
[22:07] | It’s like you’ve never done this before. | 别弄得好像你第一次做手术一样 |
[22:09] | Use the suction. I will. | -用吸滤瓶 -我会的 |
[22:10] | And, in fact, I’ve never done this before | 事实上我之前确实从来没做过这事 |
[22:12] | because I went to med school, | 因为我读的是医学院 |
[22:13] | not nurse school. | 不是护士学校 |
[22:14] | Hey, wanna see if your client’s actually made of money? | 嘿 想看看你的客户是不是用钱做的吗 |
[22:17] | TAUB: Cutting out the last piece of bowel. | 切除最后一块肠 |
[22:24] | Suture. | 缝合 |
[22:28] | Mucosa’s pink. | 粘膜是粉红色的 |
[22:29] | Flattened villi. | 绒毛下垂 |
[22:32] | Intestinal atrophy. | 是肠萎缩 |
[22:33] | It’s Whipple’s Disease. | 是肠源性脂肪代谢障碍综合症 |
[22:35] | Explains the seizure and the stomach pain. | 解释了癫痫和胃痛 |
[22:37] | Little bleeder here. | 这里还有一个小出血点 |
[22:39] | Cautery. | 灼烧器 |
[22:43] | Hey, wait, the gas… | 等等 那气体 |
[22:53] | That always happens during surgery. | 这些事常常在手术室发生 |
[22:55] | It’s the gas build-up in the blockage, | 只是气体在遇到阻滞的时候就会形成 |
[22:57] | nothing to sue about. | 没有什么值得起诉的 |
[22:58] | Treat him for the burns, | 给他治疗烧伤 |
[23:00] | put him on antibiotics for the Whipple’s. | 给他吃治疗障碍综合症的抗生素 |
[23:01] | He’ll be fine. | 他就会好起来的了 |
[23:12] | Hey. That’s nice of you. – Hi. – Hi. | 你真好 |
[23:19] | He doing good? | 他还好吗 |
[23:21] | Burns are healing fine. He’s stable otherwise. | 烧伤处理好了 情况基本稳定 |
[23:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[23:25] | So, I could stay at your place tonight, if you like. | 如果你喜欢的话我今晚可以睡在你家 |
[23:27] | I can’t. | 我走不开 |
[23:32] | Well, you’re not gonna sleep here again? | 这么说 你今晚又要睡在这儿咯 |
[23:34] | You might have noticed the lack of nurses. | 你知道这里没几个护士 |
[23:36] | Because you’re not on the case. | 这个病例不是你的 |
[23:39] | You can’t really use that as an excuse for… | 所以你不要老用这来当借口… |
[23:41] | NOZICK: Dr. Cameron. | 卡梅隆医生 |
[23:42] | Wait here. | 等我一下 |
[23:48] | – Your stomach? | 又胃痛了? |
[23:49] | – My legs are numb. | 我的脚麻痹了 |
[23:51] | I can’t feel them at all. | 我完全不能感觉到他们 |
[23:57] | New symptom, peripheral neuropathy. Got worse on antibiotics. | 新的症状 外周神经病变 |
[23:58] | It’s not Whipple’s. | 吃了抗生素之后情况恶化 不是障碍综合症 |
[24:00] | KUTNER: Porphyria. | 卟啉症(一种遗传性卟啉代谢的病态紊乱) |
[24:01] | CAMERON: Liver’s fine. | 他的肝脏没有问题 |
[24:02] | Amyloidosis. | 淀粉样变性病 |
[24:03] | We’d have seen it on the intestines. | 我们在他的肠子里看不到症状 |
[24:04] | What did we see on the intestines? | 我们在他的肠切片里看到了什么 |
[24:07] | Pink mucosa, flattened villi. | 粉红色的粘膜 下垂的绒毛 |
[24:09] | If it’s not Whipple’s, it’s gotta be celiac. | 如果这不是障碍综合症 那么就是脂肪痢 |
[24:11] | Wheat allergy means he’s not absorbing nutrients. | 小麦过敏说明他不能吸收营养 |
[24:13] | Explains the seizures, the stomach and now the nerves. | 这就解释了癫痫 胃痛 还有现在的神经疾病 |
[24:15] | THIRTEEN: We should run a blood test for celiac. | 我们现在就对脂肪痢进行血检 |
[24:17] | Not fast enough, not accurate enough. | 不够快 不够准 |
[24:20] | Force feed him wheat. | 强迫他吃燕麦 然后到十二指肠里 |
[24:22] | Then do an endoscopy as it hits his duodenum. | 做内窥镜检查 |
[24:24] | See if there’s an allergic reaction. | 看看有没有过敏反应 |
[24:26] | His guts just exploded. | 他的肠子才刚刚被切开过 |
[24:27] | It might be a tad painful to make him eat. | 让他吃东西会很痛的 |
[24:30] | That’s House’s point. | 这就是豪斯的目的 |
[24:31] | There’s nothing diagnostic about it. | 做这事根本不能诊断出些什么 |
[24:32] | He’s trying to put the patient in pain, | 他试图让这个病人痛苦 |
[24:33] | force him to come in. | 逼他进医院 |
[24:35] | It is a valid test. | 这个测试是有根据的 |
[24:36] | So is the blood test, which is painless. | 血液测试也是可行的 而且不带痛楚 |
[24:41] | that’s coming from the telephone. | 它可是在你脑海中久久回荡的 |
[24:44] | Force feed him. | 强迫进食 |
[24:45] | Don’t. You know House. | 别 你了解豪斯 |
[24:48] | You know I’m right. | 你知道我是对的 |
[24:49] | We’ll do both tests. | 我们两个测试都做 |
[25:00] | I’m not here to play matchmaker. | 我不是在这里做媒的 |
[25:02] | Okay- | 好的 |
[25:04] | House basically… | 豪斯根本就是… |
[25:06] | Well, he accused me of being interested in you. | 他骂我说我对你起了心思 |
[25:12] | He’s just trying to change the subject. | 他只是想转移话题 |
[25:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[25:16] | But I do have… | 可是我真的是… |
[25:21] | I’ve always | 我一直都… |
[25:22] | had | 对你有… |
[25:24] | some feelings for you. | 一些感觉 |
[25:28] | Are you saying you want to date me? | 你是说你想约我出去吗 |
[25:30] | No, I… | 不是 我…我这么做对豪斯很不公平 |
[25:33] | It wouldn’t be fair to House, and it’s too soon after Amber. | 而且安波儿也才去世不久 |
[25:37] | But you thought you should just say it? | 可是你觉得你应该把这些说出来 |
[25:41] | Yeah, | 是的 |
[25:42] | I thought you should know. | 我想你应该知道 |
[25:47] | Let’s have dinner tomorrow night. | 我们明晚就出去吃饭吧 |
[25:51] | Okay- | 行啊 |
[25:54] | Or maybe it’d be better if | 或者我们最好就只是… |
[25:56] | we just had sex. | 做爱 |
[25:59] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[26:01] | In front of House’s office. | 就在豪斯的办公室前面做 |
[26:02] | I mean, I don’t want to take any chances. | 我是说 万一他看不到怎么办 |
[26:06] | I assume the point of this is to make him jealous, | 你这么做的目的就是想让他嫉妒 |
[26:09] | to make him realize that he does want a relationship with me. | 然后让他意识到自己是想跟我交往? |
[26:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:15] | You think it’ll work? | 你觉得这行的通吗 |
[26:16] | You’re an idiot. | 你这笨蛋 |
[26:18] | Trust me, | 相信我 |
[26:19] | everybody will be happier if House and I aren’t dating. | 我跟豪斯没有在一起才是最佳选择 |
[26:32] | You sure this is the best test? | 你确定这是最好的测试方法? |
[26:35] | No. But you’ve kind of tied our hands. | 当然不是 你又不愿意去医院 |
[26:37] | As soon as this hits your intestines, | 只要食物到你的肠道 |
[26:38] | I’ll look at it through an endoscope. | 我就会用内窥镜观察 |
[26:42] | Stewart, I know you don’t want to talk about this, | 斯图尔特 我知道你不想聊这些 但是… |
[26:46] | but people who get shot often get PTSD. | 受过枪伤的人通常会得创伤后应激障碍 |
[26:50] | It’s nothing to be ashamed of. | 这没什么好丢脸的 |
[26:52] | It’s very treatable with drugs and therapy. | 用药物和一定的疗法就可以治 |
[26:55] | It’s not PTSD. | 这不是创伤后应激障碍 |
[26:59] | My girlfriend was with me when I got shot, and she died. | 在中枪的时候我和我的女朋友在一起 只是她死了 |
[27:06] | (WHISPERING) I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:08] | But that’s what I mean. | 这就是我想说的 |
[27:09] | I lost someone myself. | 我也失去过心爱的人 |
[27:12] | I know it’s traumatic. | 我了解那种剧痛 |
[27:15] | No. What I’m trying to say is that | 不是 我…我想说的是… |
[27:20] | I was like this before the shooting, | 在中枪之前我的生活就是这样子 |
[27:23] | since I was a kid. | 从我是个小孩开始 |
[27:25] | Everything was hard for me. | 我做任何事都觉得困难 |
[27:31] | I didn’t go out that much, | 我…我不常出去 |
[27:33] | and when I did, | 而且 每当我出去… |
[27:37] | I had panic attacks, | 我就会惊恐不已 |
[27:40] | like, physical pain. | 就像身体上的痛苦一样 |
[27:42] | You know, it was, like, worse, | 不对 这 更糟糕 |
[27:44] | it was like I was dying. | 就像是我快要死了一样 |
[27:46] | When I met Angela, | 直到我遇到安吉拉 |
[27:49] | she was the only reason that I ever wanted to go out. | 她是我唯一想要出去的理由 |
[27:58] | But then she died, | 可是她死了 |
[28:00] | and… | 而且 |
[28:14] | Blood test will be done soon. | 血检结果很快就出来了 |
[28:24] | I’m guessing that’s a new technique. | 我猜这是一个新技术 |
[28:25] | Hey, do you remember that idea that Cameron had | 你还记得卡梅隆试图拷问 |
[28:27] | about trying to torture the patient into admitting himself? | 病人直到他自己承认的主意吗 |
[28:30] | Pretty sure it was your idea. | 我很确定那是你的主意 |
[28:32] | You want me to slow down the test? | 你想让我减慢测试吗 |
[28:35] | Wow, everyone’s got all these great ideas today. | 今天每个人都这么聪明啊 |
[28:37] | So you’re thinking, “Patient won’t leave | 那么你觉得如果病人不迈出屋子是 |
[28:39] | because leaving causes pain, | 因为这会带来痛苦 |
[28:40] | “so we gotta make staying more painful.” | 我们就让他在屋子里更痛苦 |
[28:42] | That actually makes sense. | 这有些道理 |
[28:43] | You’ll increase his pain, | 你增加了他的痛苦 |
[28:44] | but not enough to make a difference. | 可是不足以让他改变 |
[28:46] | He’s on morphine. He’s on morphine now, | 他上了吗啡 -他现在在注射吗啡 |
[28:48] | pretty soon, he’ll be on lessphine. | 很快他就会感觉到痛苦了 |
[28:50] | ‘Cause when you restock, | 因为当你去补充药物的时候 |
[28:52] | you’ll actually be giving Cameron IV bags of saline. | 你会把给卡梅隆的吗啡换成盐水 |
[28:55] | And why do you think I’ll be doing this? | 你凭什么认为我会帮你干这事 |
[28:59] | … | 因为那时很紧急 |
[29:00] | No, | 不对 |
[29:02] | it was because your marriage is falling apart. | 是因为你的婚姻出现问题 |
[29:04] | When you confess adultery, things tend to go bad. | 你承认跟别人有奸情的时候 一切都变了 |
[29:09] | When one part of your life does a Titanic, | 当你的人生就像泰坦尼克号一样沉没时 |
[29:12] | you make a life raft out of whatever’s left, | 你就会划着救生艇去寻求另外一处桃源宝地 |
[29:15] | which makes your job more significant, which is why you did the surgery, | 这让你的工作显得意义非凡 |
[29:17] | why you pulled an all-nighter, | 这就是为什么你会做这个手术 |
[29:20] | and why you’ll do this. | 为什么你接了所有的夜班 还有帮我做这件事 |
[29:23] | She’s having me sleep on the couch, | 她只是让我睡了沙发 |
[29:25] | just for a few nights. | 而且是几个晚上而已 |
[29:27] | I’m not doing this to save my job. | 我做这些只是为了保住我的工作 |
[29:29] | I’m doing this to save his life. | 同时为了救这个病人 |
[29:31] | Right. | 对啊 |
[29:33] | That’s what we’ll tell everyone. Oh… | 这一直是我跟大家提倡的 |
[30:58] | Have you considered that it’s not my place | 你有没有想过我家并不是 |
[31:00] | you really wanna be walking into right now? | 你现在想来的地方 |
[31:03] | Ric Ocasek will kill me if I… Oh, you mean Cuddy. | 现在找里克·奥卡西他肯定发飙…原来你是说卡迪 |
[31:07] | Yeah, she’s a little nuts, | 没错 她有点神经质 |
[31:09] | but she’s beautiful, smart, funny. And most important, she can stand you. | 但是她美丽 聪颖 风趣 重要的是她能忍住你 |
[31:13] | Yeah. I came here to have you lecture me on Cuddy, | 我来这里就是想听你长篇大论卡迪的为人 是的 |
[31:16] | not because there’s a killer mosquito chasing me around my apartment. | 而不是因为可恶的蚊子追着我满屋子叮 |
[31:20] | House, there is no mosquito. | 豪斯 没有蚊子 |
[31:21] | This is all about Cuddy. | 这都是因为卡迪 |
[31:23] | She’s “bugging” me. | 是她在骚扰我啊 |
[31:26] | Poetic. | 有诗意 |
[31:27] | Have you seen this bug? | 你看到那只蚊子吗 |
[31:28] | Have you seen this bite? | 你没看到我这里吗 |
[31:30] | No, what I’ve seen is a suppurating wound | 我看到的是一个被你长期挠出来的 没 |
[31:32] | that you’ve scratched and mutilated into a gangrenous state. | 化脓的伤口 而且情况愈发严重 |
[31:35] | Delusional parasitosis. | 飞虫妄想症 |
[31:37] | I am not imagining things. | 我没有看到幻象 |
[31:39] | House, you’re a drug addict, | 豪斯 你都成瘾君子了 |
[31:40] | you’re always imagining things. | 看到幻象在所难免 |
[31:42] | You got bitten the night you kissed her. | 你亲她那晚就被咬了 |
[31:45] | Your itching always gets worse when you think about her. | 每当你想起她 伤口就变得越来越痒 |
[31:48] | You need to address this. | 你要正视这个问题 |
[31:50] | She’s my boss. | 她是我的老板 |
[31:51] | No, you’re not afraid of authority, | 不 你害怕的不是她的职位 |
[31:53] | you’re afraid she actually is right for you. | 而是怕她就是你的命中注定 |
[31:56] | You’re afraid to take a chance because ifs too big a chance. | 你害怕尝试 因为要承担很大的风险 |
[31:59] | If it doesn’t work with her, then maybe there’s no one out there. | 万一她不是合适的人选 那你就要独自终老了 |
[32:02] | I am not rationalizing. | 我不是在找借口 |
[32:05] | I’m better off alone. | 我更喜欢独来独往 |
[32:08] | Also, have you seen her ass recently? | 顺便问下 你最近有留意她的美臀吗 |
[32:10] | You’re not staying here. | 你不能留下 |
[32:13] | You not back home | 要不你回家 |
[32:15] | You’re going to Cuddy’s, you’re gonna ring her doorbell, | 要不去卡迪家 按她的门铃 |
[32:19] | and you’re gonna ask her out on a date, like regular people do. | 然后像正常人一样 跟她约会 |
[32:24] | At 3:00 in the morning? | 凌晨三点钟去约会? |
[32:26] | When do regular people sleep? | 正常人都什么时候睡觉 |
[32:28] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[32:35] | Is he in enough pain to come in yet? | 他痛得想进医院没? |
[32:37] | No. Antibody tests back? | 没有 抗体测试怎么样 |
[32:40] | Inconclusive. | 没结果 |
[32:41] | – Then why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[32:42] | – I missed you. | 我想你了 |
[32:44] | – Endoscopy? – Inconclusive. | -内视镜检查怎样 -没结果 |
[32:46] | Well, then do it again. | 再做一次吧 |
[32:50] | I know it sucks, but I need to test your stomach again. | 我知道你不好受 我得再做一次胃镜测试 |
[32:54] | NOZICK: It’s really hurting. | 那个会很痛 |
[32:56] | I know, I’m sorry. | 我理解 抱歉 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna try to get you on your back and have you open your mouth. | 慢慢坐起来 张大嘴巴 |
[33:01] | I can’t | 我不能… |
[33:02] | He’s out. | 天啊 他晕了 |
[33:05] | – Anything? | 怎么了 |
[33:07] | – No pulse. | 没脉搏 |
[33:10] | … | 起搏器啊 |
[33:12] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁 |
[33:14] | Pizza. You like anchovies? | 叫外卖 凤尾鱼怎样 |
[33:15] | I’m calling the lawyer. | 我打给他的律师 |
[33:17] | Genuine emergency, | 紧急状况 |
[33:18] | he’ll okay admission. | 他会同意入院 |
[33:19] | He’s dying- | 他快不行了 |
[33:21] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[33:22] | Hi, sorry to wake you. | 抱歉吵醒你 |
[33:24] | Your introvert is having a heart attack. | 你的内向男客户心脏病发 |
[33:27] | on oxygen and CPR. | 单靠氧气和做心脏复苏 只能撑15分钟 |
[33:29] | We can get him to the hospital in five. | 但送到医院医治只花5分钟 |
[33:31] | Lawyer says yes. | 律师同意了 |
[33:33] | Continue CPR. 2123, Holden Green, | 继续做心脏复苏 绿霍尔顿大道2123号 |
[33:36] | patient with PEA. | -病人受绿脓杆菌感染 -开始 |
[33:38] | – Clear. – Wait. | 慢着 |
[33:42] | I got a pulse. | 有脉搏 |
[33:43] | Cancel the ambulance. | 取消救护车吧 |
[33:44] | He’s stable enough to stay here. | 他的情况已经稳定 可以留下 |
[33:52] | FOREMAN: His heart’s back to sinus rhythm, but it’s bradycardic. | 恢复窦性心律 不过仍然心律缓慢 |
[33:55] | Taub’s putting in a temporary pacemaker. | 陶博为他接上了临时心律调整器 |
[33:57] | It’ll keep his heart beating for now. | 暂时确保他心跳正常 |
[33:58] | Hey, Cameron, how would you like your old job back? | 卡梅隆 想回到我手下继续工作吗 |
[34:02] | I’m asking ’cause it’s the only way I can fire you. | 我这么问是为了以后可以开除你 |
[34:07] | – not just let them flop around. | 而不是让他们受苦受难 |
[34:09] | – Could be lymphoma. | 可能是淋巴瘤 |
[34:10] | No, we’d have seen it on the abdomen. | 那应该在观察下腹时就能发现 |
[34:12] | It has to be a poison. | 可能是中毒 |
[34:13] | Organophosphates. | 有机磷酸盐 |
[34:15] | We checked the place over and over. | 我们检查了很多次 |
[34:17] | It’s completely clean. | 很干净 |
[34:18] | There were rose petals in the front entry. | 前门那里有些玫瑰花瓣 |
[34:19] | Unless he’s eating a bouquet a day, | 除非他每天吃一束花 不然… |
[34:23] | … | 他可能有洁癖 |
[34:31] | How often do you wash your tub? | 你多久洗一次浴缸 |
[34:33] | Every couple of days. | 隔几天 |
[34:34] | – Bleach and ammonia? | 用漂白剂和氨水吗 |
[34:37] | – Yeah. | 是 |
[34:46] | You know how kids play toy soldiers in the bath? | 知道孩子在浴缸里是怎样拿玩具士兵来玩的吗 |
[34:49] | He likes to re-enact the Battle | 他要每周三次的为重现宏大的 |
[34:51] | of Ypres three times a week with real gas. | 战争场面而制造烟雾 |
[34:54] | Ammonia and bleach makes chlorine gas. | 漂白剂和氨水反应生成氯气 |
[34:56] | Highly fat soluble. | 极易脂溶 |
[34:57] | He lost weight after the stomach pain, | 他胃痛后体重下跌 |
[34:59] | explains why his symptoms kept getting worse. | 解释了为什么症状越发严重 |
[35:01] | Put him on parenteral steroids and sodium bicarbonate. | 给他注射类固醇和碳酸钠 |
[35:04] | Even if you’re right, that external pacemaker’s gonna fail eventually, | 即使你是对的 那外置的临时心律调整器迟早会失效 |
[35:08] | and I don’t have the skills to put in a permanent one. | 我没有足够的技术把它换成永久的 |
[35:10] | Well, maybe the poison hasn’t completely shot his heart, | 也许那毒素还没完全摧毁他的心脏 |
[35:13] | and you won’t have to feel guilty for the rest of your life. | 你下半辈子也不需要在内疚中度过 |
[35:19] | How am I going to place the leads in the exact spot on the right ventricle | 没经过X光透视检查 我怎么把导管 |
[35:21] | without fluoroscopy? | 准确地置入他的右心室? |
[35:23] | The Force? | 还有力度的控制呢? |
[35:24] | Taub put in a temporary one. | 陶博给他装了个临时的 |
[35:26] | You can do that playing Pin the Tail on the Donkey. | 你可以给小驴子接上条尾巴闹着玩 |
[35:29] | Permanent pacemakers need precision. | 但永久性心律调整器精确性很高 |
[35:31] | So we can use the portable x-ray. | 我们用便携式X光机 |
[35:33] | – It’s not real time. – Sonogram. | -那不是实时 -超声波 |
[35:35] | And what happens when I put him into V-tach | 超声波精确率不足 |
[35:36] | because the sonogram isn’t precise enough? | 万一引发他室性心动过速怎办 |
[35:39] | He’s dying- | 他时日无多了 |
[35:40] | Exactly why I don’t want to be the one to kill him. | 这就是我如此谨慎的原因 |
[35:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:46] | You knew I’d have to say no, | 你明知我会拒绝 |
[35:48] | but you came anyway. | 你还来找我 |
[35:49] | You just wanted a reason to be angry at me. | 你只想找个借口来生我的气 |
[35:51] | If there’s something wrong between us, then let’s… Forget it. | -如果我们之间有什么误会…-别提了 |
[35:55] | You know why we spend nights at my house? | 知道为什么我们总在我家过夜吗 |
[36:00] | Because when we spent them at yours, | 因为在你家过夜时… |
[36:05] | I could tell you didn’t want me there. | 我知道你根本就不想我在那里 |
[36:07] | Why would I keep inviting you over if I didn’t want you there? | 不想你来 那为何我还邀请你? |
[36:11] | You always kicked me out every morning. | 每天早上你都匆忙的把我赶走 |
[36:13] | You never offered me a drawer, | 从来不为我准备一个抽屉 |
[36:15] | you never cleared out your closet for me. | 也没在衣橱里留些地方给我 |
[36:19] | I was just a visitor. | 就当我是个匆匆过客 |
[36:21] | How long have you felt like this? | 你何时有这种感觉 |
[36:27] | From the start. | 从一开始的时候 |
[36:38] | I know it’s hard for you because you lost your husband, | 你丈夫的离去令你生活艰辛 我理解 |
[36:44] | but I can’t keep chasing you forever. | 但我不能永远围着你转 |
[37:04] | I just tried your house, where are you? | 你家没人 你在哪里 |
[37:06] | Clubbing. Good or bad? | 在玩呢 好消息还是坏消息 |
[37:09] | Bad. Vitals are dropping, | 坏 主要器官功能减弱 |
[37:11] | the abdominal pain keeps getting worse. | 腹部的疼痛加剧 |
[37:12] | Means we were too late with the treatment. | 说明开始治疗得太晚了 |
[37:17] | Tell the lawyer he’s off the clock, | 告诉律师现在可以不用计费了 |
[37:19] | we’re done. You’re giving up? | -我们回天乏术 -你放弃了吗 |
[37:21] | Call Taub. Tell him to pick up some morphine. | 打给陶博 弄些吗啡过去 |
[37:25] | No need for the patient to be in pain. | 现在没理由要他受苦了 |
[37:27] | – He’s on morphine. | 他正在使用吗啡 |
[37:29] | – No, he’s on saline. | 没 那是生理盐水 |
[37:31] | I figured you’d put him on saline, so I switched him back to morphine. | 我知道你给他打的是生理盐水 所以我换成了吗啡 |
[37:34] | I love you. | 爱死你了 |
[37:36] | When you reach puberty, give me a… | 等你步入青春期时一定要通知我…他下腹的痛楚 |
[37:41] | His abdominal pain, that was on morphine? | 是用吗啡止痛吗 |
[37:44] | Yes. | 是的 |
[37:51] | Is there something that causes abdominal pain | 有什么是导致他下腹疼痛 |
[37:52] | that doesn’t respond to morphine? | 而不受吗啡抑制的? |
[37:57] | I was right. He is being poisoned. | 我没错 他真的中毒了 |
[38:09] | What’s this density on his hip? | 这片在他臀部大块的阴影是什么 |
[38:12] | – Just bone. | 骨 |
[38:14] | – Think less boney. | 还有什么可能 |
[38:20] | You think he’s got lead poisoning? | 你认为他是铅中毒吗 |
[38:22] | Explains the constipation, the nerves, seizures. | 这样他的便秘 神经紧张 癫痫就有了解释 |
[38:25] | Hold him down. | 让他平躺 |
[38:30] | You’re not gonna feel a thing, | 不会有什么感觉的 |
[38:33] | except excruciating pain. | 除了感到非常的痛 |
[38:50] | Your mugger used hollow points, | 劫匪用的是空尖弹 |
[38:52] | which exploded and left fragments. | 事后留下碎片 |
[38:54] | Your doctors missed a couple hiding behind your hipbone. | 你的医生忽略了臀骨的一些小阴影 |
[38:57] | It’s no biggie, | 以为无大碍 |
[38:59] | except years later, they started to dissolve, and then, biggie, | 但是日积月累 它们开始分解 麻烦就来了 |
[39:03] | you started to dissolve. | 你开始分解了 |
[39:05] | I’ll start him on chelation. | 我就安排他进行螯合治疗 |
[39:07] | The agoraphobia, could it… Nope. | -关于陌生环境恐怖症的事…-不 |
[39:09] | The lead wouldn’t have started to disintegrate till years after. | 铅要经历几年才会分解 |
[39:13] | But it could have exacerbated the fear. | 但会使他的恐惧症更加严重 |
[39:14] | I don’t need to change. | 我不要变化 |
[39:16] | I know you think that | 我知道 |
[39:17] | but your life could be better, | 但是这样你的人生会更好 |
[39:19] | you’d have choices. | 你会有很多选择 |
[39:20] | – He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[39:22] | – About what? | 说什么谎 |
[39:24] | About everything. | 一切都是谎话 |
[39:25] | About his life. | 关于生活的谎话 |
[39:27] | He doesn’t even think he’s happy here. | 他甚至不觉得他在这里很幸福 |
[39:30] | He’s miserable. | 他过得糟透了 |
[39:31] | – I’ve got everything I need. | 在这里我应有尽有 |
[39:32] | – Yeah? | 是吗 |
[39:33] | Well, then why did Taub find rose petals in your entry hallway? | 为什么陶博会在你的前门看到玫瑰花瓣 |
[39:37] | Struck me as a little weird, | 这让我感觉到不妥 |
[39:39] | thought it might be medically relevant. | 还以为和你的病情有关 |
[39:41] | But it actually just told me that you were pathetic. | 实际上 它表明了你是个很可怜的人 |
[39:43] | The day you crashed in your entryway | 你在门前晕倒的那天 |
[39:47] | was your girlfriend’s birthday. | 是你女朋友的生日吧 |
[39:49] | You weren’t there for the mail, | 你不是去拿邮件 |
[39:52] | you were trying to go lay flowers on her grave. | 你是去她墓前献花 |
[39:58] | Yeah, he’s got PTSD, | 没错 他患有创伤后应激障碍 |
[40:00] | yeah, he’s agoraphobic. | 也有恐惧陌生环境恐惧症 |
[40:02] | … | 也是个懦夫 |
[40:06] | Don’t believe your own rationalizations. | 就别相信你自己所谓的理由 |
[40:09] | Don’t just lock yourself up and pretend you’re happy. – Hi. – Hi. | 别把自己封锁起来 自欺欺人 |
[40:29] | You were right. | 你说我丈夫的事 |
[40:32] | About my husband. | 说得很对 |
[40:33] | It affected me. | 让我情绪低落 |
[40:36] | It still affects me. | 现在依然如此 |
[40:41] | If you’re saying you’ll never be able to… I cleaned out a drawer for you. | -如果你是说你不能…-我会为你腾出一个抽屉的 |
[40:49] | Like, a big one. | 一个大抽屉 |