时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | WOMAN: We’re starting a fund. | 我们开始集资了 |
[00:04] | Then you don’t need me. | 没我啥事 |
[00:06] | – The man’s injured, can’t work. | 那人受伤了 无法工作 |
[00:07] | – His fault. | 自作自受 |
[00:13] | We’re family, we depend on each other. | 我们是一家人 应该相互扶持 |
[00:15] | We’re not family, | 我们不是一家人 |
[00:16] | we’re co-workers. | 我们是同事 |
[00:18] | He’s not even that any more. | 他甚至连同事都不算了 |
[00:21] | I can’t believe you just said that. | 这种话你也说得出 |
[00:22] | Can’t come between a man and his beer money. | 啤酒钱都不舍得拿出来给人 |
[00:25] | See the big heavy machinery? | 没看到这些笨重的落后机器吗 |
[00:27] | I’m sorry, but he should give. | 抱歉 但他该掏腰包的 |
[00:29] | You gave. | 你都掏了 |
[00:31] | Go back to work. | 回去工作吧 |
[00:35] | Paolo is the one who got you off the night shift. | 是保罗替你上晚班的 |
[00:38] | It’s not like I asked him. | 又不是我让他替的 |
[00:44] | Also covered for you Labor Day weekend. | 还替你上了劳动节假日的班 |
[00:46] | But, hey, | 但是 嘿 |
[00:48] | it’s America, | 这是美国 |
[00:49] | if you don’t want to contribute… | 如你不想贡献… |
[00:52] | If you don’t want to… | 如你不想贡… |
[01:16] | Oh, gosh. | 天哪 |
[01:20] | (MACHINES POWERING DOWN) Get an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
[02:06] | – Morning. – Don’t want to hear it. | -早上好 -不理你 |
[02:09] | So, I take it you did not ask Cuddy out. | 我的理解是你没约卡迪 |
[02:14] | Whichever one means you almost had me convinced | 不管哪个都意味着你几乎让我相信 |
[02:16] | it was a good idea. Oh. | 那是个好主意 |
[02:23] | – Nothing to say? – No. | -无话可说了么 -不 |
[02:25] | “No” you don’t or “No” you don’t don’t. | 不 有话要说 还是 不 无言以对? |
[02:27] | Whichever one means no. | 不管哪个都意味着”不” |
[02:30] | – Is this some kind of a reverse… | 这是在反唇相讥吗 |
[02:32] | – No. | 不 |
[02:34] | House? | 豪斯 |
[02:47] | KUTNER: Sixteen-year-old girl with fluid in her lungs. | 16岁女孩肺部有积液 |
[02:49] | No previous trauma, lung or cardiac issues. | 无外伤 肺病或心脏病史 |
[02:51] | Gram stain was negative, no bacteria, no pneumonia. | 革兰氏染色测试阴性 无细菌 不是肺炎 |
[02:53] | She’s a factory worker, | 她是工厂工人 |
[02:55] | means she probably works close to | 很可能与大量新移民 |
[02:56] | a lot of recent immigrants. | 有工作上的密切接触 |
[02:58] | Thank God some of those offshore sweatshop jobs | 多亏了部分海外吸血工厂 |
[03:01] | are coming back to America. | 搬回美国 |
[03:03] | She’s an emancipated minor. | 她是已脱离成人监护权的未成年人 |
[03:04] | In a factory? | 在工厂里工作? |
[03:07] | Either an Olympic gymnast who busted her leg, | 要么是个摔断了腿的奥运体操运动员 |
[03:11] | a child star who blew all her sequel money on drugs, | 把工伤的钱都挥霍在毒品上 |
[03:13] | or she’s just a lying runaway. | 要么她只是又撒谎又离家出走而已 |
[03:15] | Her parents died last year. No relatives. | 她父母去年去世 没别的亲戚 |
[03:18] | To avoid foster care, | 不想被收养 她考了高中文凭 |
[03:19] | she got a GED and got emancipated. | 脱离成人监护独立生活了 |
[03:21] | Could have picked up a parasite from a co-worker. | 可能是从同事身上染上寄生虫 |
[03:22] | She’d be having GI problems. | 那她该有肠胃疾病 |
[03:24] | Pregnancy’s more likely. | 很可能是怀孕了 |
[03:25] | Sparks a fluid overload, hits the lungs, | 造成体液过多 流到肺部 |
[03:27] | causes the pulmonary edema. | 导致肺水肿 |
[03:28] | Her history says she’s not sexually active. | 她的过往说明她性生活不多 |
[03:30] | And our history says she could be lying. | 但我们的经验说明她有可能在说谎 |
[03:32] | But not every teenager is having sex. | 不是每个青少年都喜欢床上运动 |
[03:34] | But every teenager is stupid. | 但每个青少年都很笨 |
[03:36] | Teenagers on their own are stupider. | 独自生活的青少年就更笨了 |
[03:38] | The girl’s holding down a job, makes her rent. | 这女孩可以保住工作和支付房租 |
[03:40] | On the one hand, Kutner’s right, | 一方面 卡特那说的对 |
[03:43] | maybe she’s a sweet young thing who’s | 她可能是个乖乖女 |
[03:45] | not a screw-up lying through her teeth. | 不是个满嘴谎言的混混 |
[03:47] | On the two hand, | 另一方面 |
[03:49] | pregnancy test only takes five minutes, | 验孕只需要花五分钟 |
[03:50] | and we no longer kill rabbits, | 现在的技术都不用去宰兔子提炼血清了 |
[03:52] | so, in conclusion, | 总之 |
[03:53] | shut up, do the test. What else? | 闭嘴 去做测试 |
[03:55] | Drugs could damage the heart. | -还有补充吗 -毒品会侵害心脏 |
[03:56] | Pressure imbalance allows fluid to build up in the lungs. | 压力不平衡致使肺部积水 |
[04:00] | … | 只能检查出近期是否吸毒 |
[04:02] | … | 检查不出以前吸食情况 |
[04:03] | Sixteen doesn’t automatically mean a risky lifestyle. | 16岁并不是糜烂生活的代名词 |
[04:08] | … | 卡特那相信她 其他人不相信 |
[04:10] | … | 总之 |
[04:11] | … | 闭嘴 |
[04:13] | check her home and work for toxins or drugs. | 去她家和工厂检查毒素和毒品 |
[04:15] | Kutner and Foreman, do an echo, | 卡特那和福曼去做超声心动图 |
[04:17] | find the extent of the heart damage. | 查出心脏受损的程度 |
[04:27] | Kutner can do the echo on his own. | 卡特那可以自己做超声心动图 |
[04:29] | Yes, but he’ll be very lonely, | 没错…但他会很寂寞的 |
[04:32] | so I have to ask why. | 我还要问个为什么吗 |
[04:38] | I’ve been asked to help run a clinical trial. | 我被邀请去做个临床试验 |
[04:41] | That okay with you? | 你同意吗 |
[04:42] | Good for your career, | 对你的前途有好处 |
[04:45] | great for your street cred. What’s in it for me? | 对你的街头信誉也大有提升 |
[04:47] | You have four doctors | 我有什么好处呢 |
[04:48] | and never more than one case. | 你手里有四个医生 |
[04:49] | … | 却永远只有一个病人 |
[04:51] | Means I have time to work on other things, | 也就是说我有时间做别的事 |
[04:53] | and they all have more chances to step up, | 也可以留给他们更大的提升空间 |
[04:55] | stand on their own. | 更好的自主成长 |
[04:57] | And if there is an emergency with Annie, | 如果那个安妮出了状况 |
[04:59] | should she wait until you finish grooming lab rats? | 是不是还要等你清洗打理完你的小白鼠? |
[05:02] | If there’s a problem with Sophia, | 如果索菲娅或别的任何病人 |
[05:03] | or any other patient, you know I’ll be there. | 有了问题 你知道我会立刻赶到的 |
[05:06] | Your patient is my priority. | 病人高于一切 |
[05:09] | No. | 不行 |
[05:14] | What? You want a reason? | 你还要个解释? |
[05:17] | Clinical trials take time, your time is my time. | 临床试验耗时间 你的时间就是我的时间 |
[05:32] | I told you, I don’t do drugs. | 我告诉过你 我不吸毒 |
[05:34] | Still a good idea to check your heart. | 检查一下你的心脏总没有坏处吧 |
[05:36] | Something else could’ve damaged it. | 别的东西也可损伤心脏 |
[05:38] | You find it hard, being all on your own? | 独自生活会感到艰辛吗 |
[05:40] | Having to do everything without… | 身边一直没有人依靠… |
[05:42] | Drugs to ease my pain? | 靠吸毒减轻痛苦? |
[05:43] | – That’s not… – A teenager on her own, | -我不是那个意… -独自为生的青少年? |
[05:45] | I wouldn’t trust me either. | 我自己都不相信 |
[05:47] | I meant it must be hard. | 我是说那一定很难 |
[05:51] | No one there to back you up. | 没人支持你 |
[05:54] | I know you’re trying to be nice, | 我知道你是好意 |
[05:56] | but I’m not into the whole pity thing. | 但我不需要怜悯 |
[05:57] | I was actually doing the “I get it” thing. | 我实际上是在表示”我理解” |
[05:59] | I lost my parents when I was six. | 我6岁时也失去双亲 |
[06:01] | It doesn’t go away, | 这一直刺痛着我 |
[06:03] | but it gets easier. You learn to deal. | 但你总得挺过来 于是你学会了面对 |
[06:10] | I still get nervous when there’s a knock on the door. | 当有人敲门时 我仍会紧张 |
[06:13] | Always think it’s the state trooper | 总以为会是州警 |
[06:16] | with more bad news. | 带来更多的噩耗 |
[06:18] | You already got the worst news and survived. | 你已听过最糟的消息并挺了过来 |
[06:21] | That’s sort of the upside. | 这算是好的一面了 |
[06:26] | Your heart’s healthy. | 你的心脏没问题 |
[06:29] | Isn’t that good news? | 难道不是好消息吗 |
[06:31] | For your heart, yeah, | 对你的心脏来说 是的 |
[06:33] | but it also means we still don’t know what’s wrong. | 这也意味着还没有查清你的病因 |
[06:39] | Check book balanced, place spotless, | 收支平衡 居所干净 |
[06:43] | looks like she builds her own furniture. | 看来家具都是她自己打造的 |
[06:45] | If you’re this grown-up at 16, what happens at 30? | 如果16岁就这么成熟了 那30岁会如何? |
[06:47] | You turn back into a kid, like Kutner. | 又重返童年 像卡特那一样 |
[06:50] | Kutner’s not that bad. | 卡特那没那么糟 |
[06:52] | He needs everything to be nice, | 他唯求完美 |
[06:53] | wants to see the best in everyone. | 希望世上的人都纯真善良 |
[06:55] | – Kitchen’s clear. | 厨房没问题 |
[06:57] | – Yeah, friendly is a dangerous thing. | 是啊 友好是很危险的 |
[06:58] | There is such a thing as too trusting. | 总有人过于信任他人 |
[07:01] | Corollary is there’s such a thing | 由此类推 总有人 |
[07:02] | as not trusting enough. | 不够信任他人 |
[07:03] | Too much, you get hurt. | 过于信任 会受伤 |
[07:05] | Not enough, you don’t live. | 不够信任 无法生存 |
[07:08] | So, the object in life is to | 这么说 生活的追求就是 |
[07:09] | get hurt just the right amount? | 适当的受伤? |
[07:11] | Excuse me if I don’t go out of my way to take | 抱歉我对你人际关系的 |
[07:13] | relationship advice from you. | 建议分析不敢苟同 |
[07:14] | And trust | 而信任 |
[07:16] | should be earned. | 要靠自己争取 |
[07:26] | Bong means nothing, drugs are irrelevant. | 烟筒说明不了什么 和毒品无关 |
[07:28] | Relevant if she’s taking them. | 如果她吸了就有关了 |
[07:29] | Even if she is, | 就算她吸了 |
[07:31] | irrelevant. Echo showed no heart damage. | 超声心动图显示心脏未受损 |
[07:34] | Would that be the echo that Foreman | 在我粉碎了福曼发明新药的梦想之后 |
[07:35] | chose not to run with you | 他就选择不和你一起 |
[07:37] | after I dashed his new drug discovery dreams? | 做那个超声心动图了吗 |
[07:40] | You mad at me because you think Kutner screwed up the echo? | 你因为卡特那搞砸了心动图就对我发火了? |
[07:44] | … | 我知道 无结构性心脏损伤 |
[07:46] | – So, if it’s not the heart… – It’s the heart. | -如不是心脏的问题 -是心脏问题 |
[07:48] | Didn’t you just say it’s not? | 那你刚才又说不是? |
[07:51] | Not all heart damage has to be structural. | 不是所有的心脏损伤都是结构性的 |
[07:53] | Drugs could have caused intermittent tachycardia. | 毒品会引发间歇性心跳过速 |
[07:55] | Irregular heartbeat would account for the pulmonary edema. | 心律不齐可以引起肺水肿 |
[07:58] | Edema was acute, vasculitis makes more sense. | 水肿是急性的 更像是血管炎 |
[07:59] | There’s no sign in her blood work, | 血液检查无异常 |
[08:01] | and if she had vasculitis, | 如她患有血管炎 |
[08:02] | she’d be too weak to work in the factory. | 会虚弱得无法去工厂上班 |
[08:04] | She builds her own furniture, | 她连家具都能自己打造 |
[08:05] | you think she skips work | 你觉得她会因为 |
[08:06] | ’cause she’s feeling a little weak? | 些许不适而请病假吗 |
[08:07] | She needs steroids. | 她需用类固醇 |
[08:08] | Steroids could cause an irregular heartbeat, | 类固醇会引发心律不齐 |
[08:11] | making her current one irregular-er. | 让她的心脏更更更不齐 |
[08:13] | Foreman, | 福曼 |
[08:15] | start her on beta-blockers. | 给她用β受体阻断剂[阻断肾上腺素受体而减缓心率] |
[08:17] | Rest of you, do anything that isn’t | 其他人 除了给她用β受体阻断剂 |
[08:19] | starting her on beta-blockers. | 该干嘛就干嘛去 |
[08:26] | Start her on the treatment. | 去给她治疗 |
[08:27] | Page me if you need me. | 有需要呼我 |
[08:32] | Irregular heartbeat causes blood to back up behind the heart | 心律不齐会导致血液回流 到心脏后 |
[08:36] | and into the lungs. | 流入肺部 |
[08:37] | The beta-blockers keep this from happening. | β受体阻断剂可防止这种情况发生 |
[08:39] | I thought the test showed my heart was fine. | 上次检查不是说我心脏没事吗 |
[08:41] | It’s tricky. An arrhythmia can come and go. | 这很难说 心律不齐是间歇性的 |
[08:43] | So, you don’t believe me or the test. | 你不相信我 也不相信检查结果 |
[08:48] | You guys are more cynical than I am. | 你们这些人比我还愤世嫉俗 |
[08:50] | We found the bong in your apartment. | 我们在你家找到烟筒 |
[08:53] | You went into my apartment? | 你们去我家了? |
[08:56] | Extended drug use can damage… | 长期吸毒会损坏… |
[08:58] | The bong belongs to my ex. | 烟筒是我前任男友的 |
[08:59] | It’s why he’s ex. | 就因为这个我才把他甩了的 |
[09:01] | That doesn’t mean you didn’t use it. | 那不等于说你没用过 |
[09:03] | No. | 不 |
[09:05] | You have no reason to trust me. | 你没有理由信任我 |
[09:09] | You have to do your treatment. | 你得进行你的治疗 |
[09:14] | The other possibility is you have vasculitis. | 另一个可能是你患有血管炎 |
[09:18] | The treatment for that is steroids. | 治疗需用类固醇 |
[09:19] | If you’ve been using drugs, if they’ve damaged your heart, | 如果你吸过毒 心脏受到损伤 |
[09:22] | and I start you on steroids, | 我给你用类固醇 |
[09:23] | they could kill you. | 它会害死你的 |
[09:27] | I haven’t used drugs. | 我没吸过毒 |
[09:35] | I’ll get the steroids. | 我去拿类固醇 |
[09:45] | Why are you here? | 你在这干什么 |
[09:47] | – I owe clinic hours. | 我还欠着门诊时间 |
[09:48] | – No, you don’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:49] | I’m here because House doesn’t want me to be here. | 我在这里是因为豪斯不想我在这 |
[09:52] | I’m guessing he said no to the clinical trials. | 我猜他不同意你去临床试验吧 |
[09:54] | He didn’t need to say no, | 他没必要说不行 |
[09:56] | he just wanted to say no. | 他只是想说不行 |
[09:57] | House did something solely out of self-interest? | 豪斯居然出于私利做事 |
[10:00] | Freaky. | 怪哉 |
[10:01] | – Don’t suppose you want to override… | 你应该不会干涉吧 |
[10:03] | – No. | 不会 |
[10:06] | What do you think this is going to prove? | 你觉得这能证明什么 |
[10:07] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[10:08] | Just figured you could use some help down here. | 只是觉得你这缺人手 |
[10:11] | And you spending two hours wiping noses will annoy House. | 你准备花两小时帮小孩擦擦鼻涕来烦到豪斯 |
[10:13] | If that is your dream, God bless. | 如果这就是你的计划 上帝保佑你 |
[10:16] | If you want to prove you can do his job a | 你要想证明你不但可以完成他的工作 |
[10:17] | nd something more… | 还能再做点别的… |
[10:26] | His puke is red. That’s blood, right? | 他吐出来的是红色的 那是血吧 |
[10:32] | That hurt? | 疼吗 |
[10:34] | How about that? | 这里呢 |
[10:36] | Four days he’s been like this. It’s just getting worse. | 四天前他就这个样子了 现在情况越来越糟 |
[10:39] | Maybe he just needs to poop. | 也许拉出来就好了 |
[10:40] | – Evan. – What? | -埃文 -怎么啦 |
[10:42] | Worked last time I had a stomach ache. | 我上次肚子疼时就起作用了 |
[10:44] | That’s actually a smart idea, | 这是个不错的主意 |
[10:46] | which is why that’s the first thing the other doctors checked. | 这就是为什么其他医生 |
[10:48] | His insides are clear. | 首先都会做这项检查 |
[10:49] | … | 他里边没问题 |
[10:50] | – Anyone else sick at day-care? | 还有托儿所的其他孩子会这样吗 |
[10:52] | – No. | 没有 |
[10:53] | – How about his friends? – No. No one. | -那他的朋友呢 -没 他没有 |
[10:55] | – What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[10:56] | – Not sure yet. | 尚不清楚 |
[10:57] | Don’t worry, I’ve got an idea. | 别担心 我有个主意 |
[11:03] | You can make him better, right? | 你能让他好起来的 是吧 |
[11:05] | That’s my plan. | 我就是这么打算的 |
[11:07] | You need to make him better. | 你一定要治好他 |
[11:15] | Stay the hell away from me. | 离我远点 |
[11:18] | I adjusted her IV, | -发生什么事 -我调整了一下她的静脉注射器 |
[11:20] | and she went crazy. | 她就发狂了 |
[11:21] | Don’t touch me! Leave me alone! | 别碰我 离我远点 |
[11:24] | Don’t touch me! | 离我远点 别碰我 |
[11:27] | I said don’t… | 我说了 别碰… |
[11:29] | Get your hands off of me. Get your hands… | 把你的手拿开 放开… |
[11:34] | Beta-blockers don’t cause psychotic breaks. | β受体阻断剂不会引起精神病变 |
[11:37] | She’s not on beta-blockers. | 她没有用β受体阻断剂 |
[11:47] | KUTNER: We started her on haloperidol, she’s stable. | 我们给她用氟哌叮醇 她稳定下来了 |
[11:49] | Lab tests show the delirium wasn’t caused | 实验结果证明她的精神错乱症状 |
[11:50] | by a metabolic problem. | 不是新陈代谢问题引发的 |
[11:52] | Means we still don’t know what caused it. | -意味着我们仍不明确病因 -没错 |
[11:54] | Yeah, we do. Nice job, Foreman. | 干得好 福曼 |
[11:55] | I didn’t switch her meds. | 又不是我给她换的药 |
[11:56] | But your decision to stick it to the man | 但你的决定很明显让这家伙 |
[11:59] | clearly inspired Oliver Twist. | 受到了那个雾都孤儿的激发 |
[12:01] | I treated her based on the symptoms she presented. | 我是根据她的症状来诊疗的 |
[12:03] | You treated her based on empathetic orphan syndrome, | 你是根据同情孤儿综合症诊疗的吧 |
[12:06] | and almost killed her in the process. | 而且还差点害死了她 |
[12:07] | She wasn’t on steroids long enough | 类固醇她没有用够一定时间 |
[12:09] | for it to cause the delirium. | 不至于激发精神错乱 这是一种新的症状 |
[12:12] | – It’s a new symptom. – One that rules out vasculitis. | 那也就排除了脉管炎 |
[12:13] | And arrhythmia. | 和心律不齐 |
[12:15] | The psychotic break caused a surge of adrenaline, | 精神症状导致肾上腺素大量分泌 |
[12:17] | but no irregular heartbeat. | 但并没有导致心律不齐 |
[12:18] | Heart’s not the problem. We’re both wrong. | 心脏不是问题所在 我们都错了 |
[12:20] | So, what causes lung issues and delirium | 那是什么引起肺部问题和精神错乱? |
[12:25] | and is not based on wishful thinking | 难道我们在这里各抒己见完后 |
[12:27] | that she’s safe and happy? | 她就可以重新健康快乐起来? |
[12:30] | Prinzmetal angina. | 变异型心绞痛 |
[12:35] | Silent and unhappy is better than vocal and unhelpful. | 无益的建议还不如给我安静点 |
[12:38] | If you’d run the echo that you didn’t run | 如果你在给她用β受体阻断剂前 |
[12:40] | before giving her the beta-blockers | 做了超声波检查的话 |
[12:42] | that you didn’t give her, | 当然事实上你并没有做 |
[12:43] | if you’d listened to what Kutner said, | 如果你刚才听了卡特那说的 |
[12:45] | you’d know it’s not a heart problem. | 你就会明白那不是心脏的问题 |
[12:46] | I’m not talking about her heart, I’m talking about her head. | 我不是说她的心脏 我是说她的脑袋 |
[12:48] | Prinzmetal angina doesn’t affect… | 心绞痛不会引起… |
[12:50] | No reason it couldn’t cause an artery in the brain to spasm. | 可能会引起脑动脉痉挛 |
[12:52] | Leads to the delirium and the pulmonary edema. | 引起精神错乱和肺部水肿 |
[12:59] | Foreman, give her Ergonovine to cause vasospasms | 福曼 给她用麦角芯碱来造成血管痉挛 |
[13:02] | and run an fMRI to see which artery’s dancing. | 用功能性核磁共振成像看看是哪根动脉在捣蛋 |
[13:04] | And when I say Foreman, I mean Foreman. | 我说到福曼的时候 我指的就是… 福曼 |
[13:06] | I want his signature on the paperwork. | 我要他在医疗文书上签字 |
[13:08] | I want videotape. | 我还要录像 |
[13:09] | I want photographs of him with the patient | 我要他和病人的合影 |
[13:12] | and today’s newspaper. | 而且拿的是今天的报纸 |
[13:15] | Set her up. When you’re ready… | 你们准备好后 |
[13:16] | House wants you… To do the procedure. | -豪斯让你.. -照程序做 |
[13:19] | When you get everything set up, page me. | 你们准备好后 记得叫我 |
[13:31] | – That’s really a camera? | 那是真的照相机吗 |
[13:33] | – Pretty cool, huh? | 很酷吧 |
[13:34] | This can go places the other scopes can’t. | 它能照到其他镜头照不到的地方 |
[13:36] | Jonah, | 乔纳 |
[13:38] | I need you to swallow this pill. | 我要你吃下这片药 |
[13:40] | – Don’t wanna. | 我不想吃 |
[13:41] | – It doesn’t hurt, promise. | 不疼的 我保证 |
[13:45] | Jonah, please, | 乔纳 吃吧 |
[13:47] | this will help make you better. | 会让你好起来的 |
[13:50] | I don’t want to be mean, | 我不想做坏人 |
[13:52] | but if you don’t do this, | 但如果你不吃 我们可要逼你吃哦 |
[13:53] | we’ll have to make you. | 这是大力神丸 |
[13:56] | It’s a power pill. | 不单单是个照相机 |
[13:58] | It’s not just a camera, | 会让你的肌肉变得强壮 |
[14:00] | it makes your muscles grow. | 就像我们吃的维生素一样 |
[14:02] | Like the vitamins we take, except this was made with a secret formula. | 只是这个是用秘方做的 |
[14:16] | You did great, sweetheart. | 你做得很好 亲爱的 |
[14:18] | You’re very brave. | 你真勇敢 |
[14:19] | Jonah’s lucky. | 乔纳很幸运 |
[14:21] | I was pretty cruel | 我在你这个年纪的时候 |
[14:22] | to my little brother when I was your age. | 对我的弟弟可凶了 |
[14:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:28] | … | 很显然我错了 |
[14:31] | Is he a doctor, too? | 他也是个医生吗 |
[14:33] | No. | 不是 |
[14:38] | Does the pill tickle, sweetie? | 那药片在挠你痒痒吗 宝贝儿 |
[14:40] | He can’t feel it. | 他不会有感觉的呀 |
[14:41] | What’s funny? Your brother? | 你笑什么呢 你哥哥? |
[14:49] | – What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[14:50] | – I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:56] | How are you guys getting along? | 你们俩最近相处得还好吧 |
[14:58] | And you suddenly care why? | 你怎么突然关心这个了 |
[15:01] | House was asking questions last week. | 豪斯上周问起过 |
[15:03] | I assume Foreman needs us, | 我猜福曼现在需要我们帮忙 |
[15:04] | and he’s worried that if we’re sniping, | 又担心我俩闹情绪的话 |
[15:05] | we might be distracted. | 会分心造成影响 |
[15:07] | – That’s kind of insulting, isn’t it? – Very. | -这也太伤人了吧 -太伤了 |
[15:09] | You’re obviously fine. | 看来你们好得很啊 |
[15:12] | I need a differential for uncontrollable giggling. | 我需要为一个笑个不停的病人做诊断 |
[15:15] | He’s four, they laugh. | 他才四岁 小孩子都那样 |
[15:17] | Yeah, | 没错 |
[15:19] | nothing like diarrhea and bloody vomit | 不过伴随的腹泻和吐血 |
[15:21] | to put you in the mood to goof around. | 应该不会让人大笑不已吧 |
[15:23] | I’ve looked down one end and up the other. | 我已经做了详细的检查 |
[15:25] | All the tests came back clean. | 但是所有结果都显示没有问题 |
[15:27] | Can’t figure this out. You can’t? | -我实在找不到病因 -你找不到? |
[15:29] | Don’t you work with three other doctors | 你不是还有三个医生同事 |
[15:30] | and a grouchy gimp? | 外加一个臭屁瘸子吗 |
[15:32] | This isn’t House’s case. | 这不是豪斯的病例 |
[15:40] | Just so you know, whatever you’re trying to prove, | 你应该要知道 无论你想证明什么 |
[15:42] | it won’t be enough. | 这远不够分量 |
[15:45] | Gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:58] | You didn’t miss much. | 你没有错过什么 |
[15:59] | No spasms yet. | 痉挛还没开始 |
[16:01] | Nothing in the anterior or posterior cerebral arteries. | 大脑前动脉和后动脉都没有异常 |
[16:03] | SOPHIA: How much longer? | 还有多久 |
[16:04] | Just a few more minutes. | 再过几分钟就好了 |
[16:06] | Were your foster homes all around here, | 是你的养父母家住这里 |
[16:08] | or did you have to change schools? | 还是你得转学? |
[16:10] | Is chatting about lousy foster parents | 难道谈论恶心的养父母 |
[16:11] | supposed to relax me? | 有助于让我放松? |
[16:12] | Left middle cerebral artery looks good. | 左中动脉看来没问题 |
[16:15] | My foster parents were great. | 我的养父母还不错 |
[16:17] | I think most foster parents do it | 可能大部分养父母都这样的吧 |
[16:19] | because they want to do something decent. | 他们只是想做点好事 |
[16:20] | Which is why you didn’t get emancipated. | 这也让你没那么自由吧 |
[16:23] | Nothing around the vertebral artery. | 椎动脉也没有异样 |
[16:25] | No sign of spasms. | 没有痉挛迹象 |
[16:26] | But that’s odd. | 有古怪 |
[16:30] | How’d you find out about your parents? | 你是怎样得到父母的噩耗的 |
[16:32] | Told you. State trooper. | 不是说了嘛 州警来说的 |
[16:34] | Look at that. | 看这里 |
[16:36] | Arteries are fine. You can stop. | 动脉没问题 可以结束了 |
[16:38] | Not that. | 不是那里 |
[16:40] | I forget. Did he come to your house, | 我忘了 是他过去你家 |
[16:42] | or call you down to the station? | 还是让你去警局呢? |
[16:45] | Came to my house. | 他来我家的 |
[16:46] | I cried into the guy’s shirt for an hour. Wow. | 我趴在他身上哭了一个小时 |
[16:53] | FMRIs tell us where the blood flow is. | 功能性核磁共振向我们表明了血液的流向 |
[16:55] | You were using your limbic region. | 你在使用大脑的边缘部位思考 |
[16:57] | Lights up when we use our imagination, | 当我们发挥想象力的时候它就会点亮 |
[16:58] | doesn’t light up when we’re telling the truth. | 讲真话的话就不会 |
[17:02] | Your parents aren’t dead, are they? | 你父母没死 对吧 |
[17:05] | I risked my job, put you on a different treatment. | 我拿自己的职业去冒险让你做不同的治疗 |
[17:11] | Because I wish they were dead. | 因为我情愿他们死了 |
[17:13] | I got emancipated because my dad raped me, | 我外出独立生活是因为我父亲强暴了我 |
[17:19] | and my mom pretended it didn’t happen. | 而我母亲也若无其事 |
[17:31] | KUTNER: No signs of spasm, impeded blood flow, | 没有痉挛 没有血流障碍 |
[17:31] | or brain dysfunction. | 也没有脑功能异常 |
[17:33] | It’s not Prinzmetal’s. | 不是变异型心绞痛 |
[17:34] | All the fMRI showed is House was right. | 功能性核磁共振的结果表明豪斯是对的 |
[17:37] | She was lying. | 她就是在说谎 |
[17:40] | Only relevant if it could cause pulmonary edema and delirium. | 那要引起肺水肿或者精神失常才能说明问题 |
[17:43] | We find out our patient’s been raped, | 得知病人被强暴后 |
[17:44] | and that’s your response? | 你居然是这种反应? |
[17:46] | Is she a psych patient? | 我们还要当她精神病人一样开导? |
[17:47] | Rape could mean STD. | 强暴可能导致性病 |
[17:50] | Thank goodness, one of you doesn’t have a heart. | 感谢上帝啊 你们都这么冷血 |
[17:52] | Maybe if we all stop wringing our hands, | 也许我们不在这里瞎折腾 |
[17:55] | we could solve this thing | 就能解决问题 |
[17:57] | and let her live to have a few more nightmares. | 大不了让她做多几个恶梦 |
[17:59] | Gonococcal endocarditis would explain the pulmonary edema, | 淋球菌心内膜炎可以解释 |
[18:01] | the delirium. | 肺水肿和精神失常 |
[18:02] | No sign in her blood work. | 但是血液检测没有问题 |
[18:06] | Could be lying about the rape. | 难说强暴的事也是骗人的 |
[18:08] | Yesterday, you were all BFF, | 昨天你们两个还铁得很 |
[18:12] | now you think she’s pathological. | 今天你就觉得她有问题了? |
[18:13] | Yesterday, I had no reason to doubt her. | 昨天我没有理由怀疑她 |
[18:15] | If she’d been honest with us from the beginning… | 如果她一开始就实话实说 |
[18:17] | She lied about dead parents | 她谎称她父母过世了 |
[18:19] | because it’s better than rapist parents. | 是因为这比被父亲强奸要好很多 |
[18:20] | You find that | 你难道就没点同情心 |
[18:22] | unsympathetic? | 什么就是了 |
[18:23] | Her whole life’s a mess. | 她的整个人生都混乱不堪 |
[18:25] | What rhymes with mess? | 哪个词和”不堪”押韵 |
[18:26] | It’s not stress. She has none of the usual manifestations. | 不是”负担” 她没有什么反常表现 |
[18:31] | No hormone imbalance, no cardiac… | 没有荷尔蒙失调 心脏也没有… |
[18:33] | Yeah, she’s drowning in her own lungs, | 她差点被自己的肺溺死了 |
[18:35] | and she’s delirious. | 而且还精神失常 |
[18:36] | She’s a picture of emotional health. | 她的情感生活实在正常啊 |
[18:37] | Severe emotional stress can lead | 严重的情绪压力 |
[18:39] | to asymmetric function of the mid-brain. | 可以导致中脑功能失调 |
[18:40] | Explains the delirium. | 解释了精神失常 |
[18:42] | Interruption in the brain-heart coupling | 心脑联系被干扰 |
[18:44] | could cause pulmonary edema. | 导致肺水肿 |
[18:46] | Even if House is wrong, the treatment’s basically | 就算豪斯是错的 治疗的药物都是 |
[18:48] | anti-anxiety meds. | 抗忧郁药物 |
[18:49] | Hard to argue with. | 我们说不过他的 |
[18:51] | Yes, I agree, it does explain everything. | 我很赞同 这的确解释了一切 |
[18:54] | Thirteen, load her up on diazepam. | 13号 给她吃安定药 |
[18:57] | Foreman, make sure she does it. | 福曼 确定她吃了 |
[18:59] | Thirteen, make sure he makes sure. | 13号 确定他看着她吃了 |
[19:06] | I went to Cuddy’s house. | 我去了卡迪家 |
[19:10] | But I didn’t go in. | 但我没有进去 |
[19:12] | Went home without ringing | 没有按她的门铃 |
[19:14] | either her metaphorical or actual bell. | 也没有和她激情一场 |
[19:20] | You’re processing. | 你在琢磨我的话 |
[19:22] | I’m scrubbing. | 我在洗手 |
[19:24] | “Huh” means processing. | “哈”表示我在琢磨 |
[19:26] | “Huh” means acknowledging. | “哈”表示我知道了 |
[19:28] | If you prefer, I could say “hah” or “hmm” or… | 如果你喜欢 我可以说”哈哈”或者”嗯” |
[19:31] | No insights? No opinions? | 没有想法? 没有感慨? |
[19:36] | – You’re disappointed. – You made a decision. | -你很失望 -是你自己做的决定 |
[19:38] | I can’t tell you what’s right for you. | 我不能告诉你什么是对的 |
[19:40] | Seriously? Because last week you could. | 真的吗 上周你不就说得很爽么 |
[19:43] | Last year, you could. | 去年也是 |
[19:44] | Seems to come pretty easy to you. | 对你来说都小菜一碟了 |
[19:46] | Do you want me to tell you what you should do? | 要我告诉你该怎么做吗 |
[19:49] | I want you to stop thinking | 你别搞的好像自己很高深莫测一样 |
[19:52] | that acting inscrutable makes you anything other than annoying. | 这会让人觉得你很讨厌 |
[19:55] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[20:02] | Holding things in can give you cancer. | 你会憋出来癌症的 |
[20:05] | Kid’s in day-care, could be meningitis. | 孩子有上托儿所 可能是脑膜炎 |
[20:09] | No fever, no stiffness, no rash. | 不发烧 没有四肢僵硬 没有皮疹 |
[20:12] | … | 促甲状腺激素和甲状腺素全部正常 |
[20:14] | Ruled out all the usual suspects. | 排除了所有常规病因 |
[20:15] | Nothing’s usual for a 4-year-old. | 对一个4岁的孩子来说 什么病都不常规 |
[20:16] | And as fun as this is, it feels like we’re your goomah. | 可笑的是 似乎我们成了你的同谋 |
[20:19] | Your feelings are hurt? | 你感到受伤了? |
[20:20] | Either you can handle both these cases or you can’t. | 要么两个病例都搞定 要么都搞不定 |
[20:22] | If you can’t, it’s dangerous and stupid. | 要是做不到 那就既危险又愚蠢 |
[20:24] | On the other hand, | 从另一方面讲 |
[20:25] | stomach cancer, leiomyosarcoma. | 胃癌 平滑肌肉瘤 |
[20:27] | Long shot. | 不像 |
[20:28] | Altered mental status means porphyria’s more likely. | 神智的变化更像是卟啉症 |
[20:31] | No abdominal pain. | 没有腹痛吗 |
[20:32] | Cancer explains the lethargy, | 癌症解释了嗜睡症状 |
[20:34] | the GI symptoms. | 胃肠道症状 |
[20:35] | Neither is perfect. | 两者都不是很贴合 |
[20:37] | Then we test for both. | 那我们就两个都测下 |
[20:38] | And by “we” you mean the collective, not you? | 既然是”我们” 那就不包括你们的人了 |
[20:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:48] | Severe stress scrambles the way | 严重的压力扰乱大脑 |
[20:49] | the brain communicates with the rest of the body. | 和身体其他部分的联系 |
[20:50] | I have a problem with my brain? | 我脑子有问题了 |
[20:52] | Not exactly. | 不完全是 |
[20:53] | The problem would be with your body chemistry. | 跟你身体的化学性质有关 |
[20:55] | Where’s Dr. Kutner? | 卡特那医生在哪儿 |
[20:57] | There’s four of us, it’s my turn. | 四个人负责给你诊断 现在轮到我了 |
[21:02] | I’m sorry I lied about my parents. | 对不起 关于父母的事我撒谎了 |
[21:05] | You did what you thought you had to do | 你只是做了你认为该做的事 |
[21:07] | to protect yourself. | 来保护自己 |
[21:10] | If we’re right, we should see a change | 如果我们是对的 应该可以 |
[21:11] | in your lungs pretty fast. | 很快看到肺部的变化 |
[21:13] | Then we can figure out how to manage your stress. | 然后我们再处理你的压力问题 |
[21:16] | It might help to turn him in, | 去揭发他也许会有帮助 |
[21:17] | file a police report. Get closure. | 报案 终结这一切 |
[21:20] | Won’t help. | 没用的 |
[21:22] | Not addressing what happened won’t make it go away. | 逃避就永远无法解脱 |
[21:24] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[21:27] | What do I have to do to make it go away? | 那要怎么做我才能解脱? |
[21:29] | I didn’t mean that. I just mean that you… | 我不是那意思 我是说你 |
[21:32] | I addressed it. I got away from him. | 我正视了这事 摆脱了他 |
[21:35] | Reporting it just | 报警只会让我被贴上标签 |
[21:37] | labels me “girl raped by dad.” | 被爸爸强奸的女孩 |
[21:40] | It doesn’t have to define you. | 没人会这么看你 |
[21:41] | It’s how you see me. | 你就是这么看我的 |
[21:43] | It’s why you’re treating me with tranquillizers. | 所以你们才给我注射镇定剂 |
[21:46] | Not any more. | 不必了 |
[21:49] | Stress wouldn’t change your urine color. | 压力不会导致尿液变色的 |
[22:00] | Labs show the brown urine was caused | 检测表明尿液褐色 |
[22:01] | by shredded red cells. | 由破裂的红细胞引发 |
[22:03] | So, what messes with her lungs, her mental status, | 到底是什么搞垮了她的肺和精神状态 |
[22:06] | and runs her blood through a wood chipper? | 还在她的血细胞里开拉电锯? |
[22:09] | Factory lunch rooms aren’t the cleanest places. | 工厂午餐间肯定不太卫生 |
[22:10] | Could have picked up E. coli. | 有可能感染了大肠杆菌 |
[22:12] | Or Shigella, from the restroom. | 或是在厕所感染了志贺氏菌 |
[22:14] | Either would account for the red cells, the delirium. | 两者都会导致红细胞破裂 精神错乱 |
[22:16] | But not the original lung symptoms. | 但解释不了最初的肺部积液 |
[22:17] | Legionnaire’s could and cause delirium. | 军团病菌可以 它还能引发精神错乱 |
[22:19] | No, her sodium’s normal. | 不对 她的钠含量检测正常 |
[22:20] | What did her furniture look like? | 她的家具是怎样的 |
[22:25] | You said it was homemade. Old boxes, what? | 说是自制的 还是用旧木箱之类 |
[22:29] | It was wood, nailed together. | 就是把木头钉在一起 |
[22:31] | The wood have little dents or holes? | 木头上有没有压痕或是洞? |
[22:34] | I didn’t see any on the bookshelves, | 书架上没看到 |
[22:35] | but they were painted. | 但上面是刷了漆的 |
[22:36] | The desk did. | 书桌上有 |
[22:37] | Looked like she’d stapled stuff all over it. | 似乎她钉过很多东西在上面 |
[22:40] | Holes means that it was pressure treated. | 有洞的话意味着木料经过加压处理 |
[22:43] | Sawing or burning it releases arsenic | 电锯或是燃烧会释放砷 |
[22:45] | into the air and into her lungs. | 被她吸入肺里 |
[22:46] | Tests didn’t show… | 测试没有显示…. |
[22:49] | ‘Cause it found a cloak of invisibility hiding… | 因为它穿了隐形斗篷 藏匿于… |
[22:51] | Arsenic gets absorbed in the internal organs | 砷被内脏吸收了 |
[22:52] | so it doesn’t show up on the blood test. | 所以血液检测不出来 |
[22:53] | Test her hair. | 检测她的头发 |
[22:54] | If it’s positive, chelate it out of her blood. | 要是呈阳性 就用螯合剂把它从血液里分离出来 |
[23:06] | No cancer, no porphyria. | 不是癌症 不是卟啉症 |
[23:07] | You paged me with negative test results? | 你叫我来就为了看阴性结果? |
[23:10] | Yes, because it means we’re done. | 对啊 这意味着我们没招了 |
[23:12] | Since we still don’t know what’s wrong, | 由于我们还找不出病因 |
[23:13] | this kid has a real problem. | 这孩子麻烦大了 |
[23:16] | – Talk to House? | 和豪斯谈谈? |
[23:17] | – Not his case. | 又不是他的病例 |
[23:22] | There’s a point when Cameron and I aren’t enough. | 只有卡梅隆和我的话是不够的 |
[23:24] | We’re not there. | 还没到那个地步 |
[23:29] | We need to run some more tests. | 还得再做测试 |
[23:33] | A week ago, he was a happy little boy, | 一礼拜前 他还是个快乐的小男孩 |
[23:35] | playing with his brother, | 跟着哥哥一起玩 |
[23:37] | and now he can barely lift his head. | 现在却连头都几乎抬不起 |
[23:39] | We’ll figure this out. I just need… Mom. Help. | -我们会找出病因 我只需要.. -妈妈 |
[23:43] | We need a crash cart. | 快叫救护车 |
[23:46] | – What’s going on? – He’s in cardiac arrest. | 怎么回事 |
[23:48] | Get them out of here. | 让他们出去 |
[23:59] | – Clear. | 让开 |
[24:02] | – Nothing. Go again. | 没反应 再来一次 |
[24:03] | – Clear. | 让开 |
[24:05] | – He’s back. | 心跳恢复 |
[24:08] | Foreman, | 福曼 |
[24:11] | we’re there. | 已经到那个地步了 |
[24:23] | Chelation’s complete. | 螯合剂注射完毕 |
[24:25] | You’re arsenic-free. | 体内的砷已被清除 |
[24:27] | So, I can get out of here? | 那我能出院了吗 |
[24:28] | In the morning. | 明天早上 |
[24:31] | That’s it? | 就这么完了? |
[24:34] | No advice? | 没有忠告? |
[24:36] | No, “Be careful out there, kiddo”? | 不忠告我”孩子 以后小心点”? |
[24:39] | You want my advice? | 你想听我的忠告? |
[24:40] | Want is one thing, expect is another. | 想是一回事 预期是另一回事 |
[24:48] | I wish I could tell you what to do. | 我也希望能给你点建议 |
[24:50] | But you’re strong. | 但你很坚强 会作出了正确的抉择 |
[24:52] | You’ve made good choices. You’ll be fine. | 你会好起来的 |
[24:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:08] | Need four milligrams of Lorazepam. | 拿四毫克氯羟安定注射液 |
[25:22] | After the seizure, we ran a new MRI. | 痉挛过后 我们重做了核磁共振 |
[25:25] | This is Sophia’s brain three days ago, | 这是索菲娅三天前的脑部状况 |
[25:27] | this is her brain today. | 这是今天的 |
[25:34] | TAUB: Lesions. | 出现损伤了 |
[25:35] | Magical lesions, which appear out of nowhere. | 神秘的损伤 突然冒出 |
[25:39] | She was cured, then she wasn’t. | 先被治好 又要不行 |
[25:42] | Lesions grew too fast for cancer. | 癌症造成的损伤不会那么快 |
[25:43] | Could be infection, MRSA. | 可能是感染了耐甲氧西林金葡菌 |
[25:45] | WBC count would be through the roof. | 那样白细胞的数量会高得惊人 |
[25:46] | Put the arsenic back. | 把砷弄回去 |
[25:49] | You wanna treat | 你要用以毒攻毒的方法 |
[25:50] | a patient nearly poisoned to death | 治疗一个几乎被毒死的病人? |
[25:54] | … | 但并非一定对你有害 |
[25:56] | It was killing her. | 砷差点害死了她 |
[25:58] | But since she’s still dying, the arsenic, | 既然她还是快死了 |
[25:59] | obviously, wasn’t killing her. | 可见不是砷的问题 |
[26:00] | And since she’s now getting worse, | 既然她的病在恶化 |
[26:01] | the arsenic was obviously fighting the killer. | 很明显砷能抵挡她体内的杀手 |
[26:03] | It’s a hero. | 砷成了英雄 |
[26:07] | We should be organizing a parade. | 我们得组织游行宣扬下 |
[26:09] | So, what does arsenic treat? | 那用砷治什么 |
[26:12] | Syphilis. | 梅毒 |
[26:13] | Before penicillin, the treatment was arsenic. | 没有青霉素之前 都是用砷治疗 |
[26:15] | We already ruled out STDs, and even if we were wrong, | 已经排除了性病 即使我们错了 |
[26:17] | that much arsenic in her system | 那么多砷 |
[26:19] | would have wiped out the syphilis. | 早杀死她体内的梅毒了 |
[26:21] | Acute promyelocytic leukemia is still treated with arsenic. | 砷可以治疗急性前骨髓细胞白血病 |
[26:23] | APL explains the lesions and why they | 白血病解释了损伤 还有 |
[26:26] | appeared after we took the arsenic out. | 损伤是在砷被清除之后才出现的原因 |
[26:29] | So, put the arsenic back. | 那就把砷放回去 |
[26:30] | We still have a problem. | 还有个问题 |
[26:32] | Arsenic slows leukemia, but it can’t cure it. | 砷只能拖延白血病 但无法根治 |
[26:34] | If she wants to see 17, | 要想活到17岁 |
[26:35] | she’s gonna need a bone marrow transplant. | 她得接受骨髓移植 |
[26:36] | The best match would be a sibling or a parent. | 兄弟姐妹或父母是最佳供体 |
[26:39] | Biopsy a lesion, confirm that she’s dying, | 活组织检查损伤部位 确定她是否真的快不行了 |
[26:42] | and load her up with arsenic. | 再给她注射砷 |
[26:45] | Keep her alive till you can convince her that | 保证她活着 直到你们说服她 |
[26:48] | rapist marrow and rapist-enabling marrow | 强奸犯的骨髓和强奸犯所可以提供的骨髓 |
[26:50] | work just as well as the unleaded stuff. | 和无铅物质一样管用 |
[26:55] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[26:57] | This about the case you didn’t want me to know about? | 跟那个你不让我插手的病例有关? |
[27:00] | – Cuddy? | 卡迪说的? |
[27:01] | – Foreman. | 福曼说的 |
[27:04] | You didn’t flinch when you found out about | 一个16岁的病人 |
[27:06] | a 16-year-old who | 几天之内就要死了 |
[27:07] | could be dying in the next few days. | 你却没有担心 |
[27:09] | Means you’re here about someone even younger, dying even faster. | 说明你手头有个年龄更小 死得更快的病人 |
[27:12] | – He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[27:13] | – But he has you. | 但他已经有了你 |
[27:21] | This boy is going to die. | 这个男孩都快死了 |
[27:23] | You selfish enough to let it happen? | 你就那么自私地撒手不管? |
[27:25] | – Pot calling a kettle a pot? | 己所不欲 勿施于人 |
[27:26] | – You’re a hypocrite. | 你就是个伪君子 |
[27:28] | If our job is to find out what’s killing patients, | 我们的职责就是查出病因 |
[27:29] | you’d help this kid. | 你得帮帮这个孩子 |
[27:31] | But you’d rather play mind games to prove | 但你却在这里和我玩心理游戏 |
[27:32] | you’re the only one with magical powers. | 来证明你那吓人的惊天鬼才 |
[27:34] | You wanted something all your own, now you got it. | 你不是要独闯的吗 有机会了 |
[27:36] | Your disengagement won’t work. | 我不会让你抽身逃脱的 |
[27:40] | I can see that. | 我看得出 |
[27:42] | You think that when you tell me what I should do, | 你觉得你告诉我该怎么做 |
[27:43] | my instincts are to push back, | 我就会本能地反击 |
[27:45] | so that by not telling me what you think I should do, | 要是你不说我该怎么做 |
[27:46] | I’ll do what you think I should do. | 我就会按你想的做 |
[27:48] | I sound convoluted. | 真能绕弯 |
[27:49] | Disengagement is neither artful, nor effective. | 你的逃脱既不巧妙也没有实效 |
[27:52] | So, my not doing anything isn’t causing you to do anything. | 所以我什么都不做 也不能让你做点什么? |
[27:56] | Right. | 对 |
[27:58] | I’m okay with that. | 我无所谓 |
[27:59] | No, you’re not. | 不 你有所谓 |
[28:01] | You are designed to have opinions | 你不但有主见 |
[28:03] | and to force them on people. | 还强迫别人接受你的意见 |
[28:04] | I’m starting to sound desperate. | 我听出绝望了 |
[28:07] | Don’t screw with my stuff. | 别弄乱我的东西 |
[28:15] | I just need a donor with the same blood type | 我只需要个血型一致的供体 |
[28:17] | or something, right? | 之类的 对吗 |
[28:19] | Actually, bone marrow’s a little more complex. | 事实上 骨髓更复杂一些 |
[28:21] | The best donors are immediate family. | 最佳供体是直系亲属 |
[28:24] | But those donor banks have thousands of names. | 骨髓库里不是有好多捐赠者的骨髓吗 |
[28:28] | Your parents’ similar DNA – gives you a much better chance… | 你父母的DNA成功的机会更 |
[28:31] | – No. | 不 |
[28:33] | If I do this, | 要是这么做 |
[28:36] | I’ll owe my life to them. | 我这辈子都欠他们 |
[28:41] | It would mean everything else that happened was somehow okay. | 就意味着发生过的事都可以一笔勾销 |
[28:44] | They don’t deserve that. | 这不是他们应得的 |
[28:47] | They’re not in my life. | 我的生命中不需要有他们 |
[28:50] | If that means I’m dead, then I’m dead. | 如果这意味着我得死 那就死吧 |
[28:57] | I have Huntington’s disease. | 我患有亨廷顿舞蹈症 |
[29:02] | I’m dying- | 快要死了 |
[29:06] | I don’t know when it will happen, | 我不知道死亡什么时候到来 |
[29:07] | but it’ll be sooner than I ever planned, | 但肯定会比我预期的快 |
[29:09] | and I’d do anything to stop it. | 而我会尽最大努力阻止它 |
[29:12] | Because the only way to make anything right, | 因为唯一正确的 |
[29:14] | the only way to make your life matter, | 让生命有意义的做法 |
[29:17] | is to live as long | 就是尽可能 |
[29:21] | and as well as you possibly can. | 长久地好好活着 |
[29:28] | Have you ever been raped? | 你被强暴过吗 |
[29:33] | No. | 没 |
[29:35] | Don’t try to walk in my shoes, | 那就别把我的事 |
[29:37] | and I won’t try to walk in yours. | 和你的事混为一谈 |
[29:47] | You had no right. | 你没权利这么做 |
[29:48] | To try to convince her to do the right thing? | 劝她做正确的决定有错吗 |
[29:49] | To lie to her. | -这是说谎 -这是真实故事 |
[29:51] | It’s a true story. Who cares if it’s not my story? | 管它是不是发生在我身上 |
[29:52] | – It’s my life. – It’s her life. | -那是我的事 -也是她的 |
[29:54] | The point wasn’t I’m dying, | 重点不是我快死 |
[29:55] | the point was she should live. | 而是她要继续生存 |
[29:56] | You should have told her. | 这都是你该说的话 |
[29:58] | Instead you tell her to call the cops, | 但是你却叫她报警 |
[30:00] | give her stats on DNA markers. | 叫她提供DNA标志的数据 |
[30:01] | Everything’s by the book, | 什么都循规蹈矩 |
[30:02] | nothing is ever personal. | 根本就不是以人为本 |
[30:04] | Trying to sleep here. | 有人在此睡觉呢 |
[30:06] | Biopsy confirmed APL. | 活组织检查证实是急性早幼粒细胞性白血病 |
[30:08] | She needs a bone marrow transplant. | 她需要骨髓移植 |
[30:09] | Run the donor banks. | 去骨髓库配啊 |
[30:11] | I’m going home. | 我打道回府了 |
[30:13] | We need to track down her parents. | 我们要把她父母找过来 |
[30:16] | I assume she’s already said no to that idea | 我猜她不会同意 |
[30:20] | or there’d be no need to screw up your courage before saying it. | 不然也不会鼓足勇气才敢说出来 |
[30:24] | Children who’ve been through trauma can’t think clearly. | 心灵有创伤的孩子思维难免混乱 |
[30:26] | Children who’ve been through trauma and are dying… | 更何况一个心灵有创伤的垂死孩子 |
[30:28] | Guess I’m the only one who cares about patient rights. | 看来现在只有我还关注病人的权利啊 |
[30:30] | What she wants could kill her, | 她的想法会置她于死地 |
[30:32] | what she needs could save her. | 她需要的治疗才能救她一命 |
[30:33] | Our job is to find out what’s killing patients, | 我们的职责是找寻病因 |
[30:36] | not treat them for chronic idiocy. | 而不是治疗病人的愚蠢行为 |
[30:38] | Idiocy is what’s killing her. | 愚蠢就是她的病因所在 |
[30:39] | And since we can’t cure that, I’m going home. | 基于那是无药可治 我继续打道回府 |
[30:41] | We could save this patient, | 我们可以救她 |
[30:42] | but all you care about is getting your answer. | 但是你关心的只是你想要的答案 |
[30:47] | Your point being? | 此话何解 |
[30:49] | Taub and Kutner can check the donor banks. | 陶博和卡特那去骨髓库配骨髓吧 |
[30:51] | I’m gonna find her parents. | 我去找她父母 |
[30:57] | Can’t see why you’re surprised. | 有什么好惊讶的 |
[30:58] | You push against House, he’s going to push back. | 你越是对豪斯来硬 他越是反击 |
[31:00] | Against me, I get, | 跟我过不去 我没事 |
[31:01] | but his ego’s killing my patient. | 但他的狂妄自大会害死我的病人 |
[31:03] | You liked this case because he wasn’t looming over you, | 你接手这个病人是因为他不能干涉你 |
[31:05] | the decisions were yours. | 你可以自己作主 |
[31:07] | Only difference now is he decided not to loom. | 不同的是 他不干预了 |
[31:09] | Doesn’t change the fact that your patient’s dying. | 你的病人却依旧在劫难逃 |
[31:12] | What are we missing? What’s not in the file? | 我们忽略了什么 档案少了什么 |
[31:14] | The mother. Overburdened, at the end of her rope. | 病人母亲负担过重 山穷水尽 |
[31:17] | Makes her kid sick, | 把孩子弄病 |
[31:19] | so someone else will take care of him, | 然后就让别人来照顾他 |
[31:20] | sympathize with her. | 为她的际遇感到心酸 |
[31:22] | Munchausen by proxy? | 监护人狂言症? |
[31:23] | She brought him to the clinic, | 她带孩子来诊所 |
[31:25] | was with him when he went into cardiac arrest. | 孩子心跳骤停时 她也在场 |
[31:26] | The brother would have noticed, | 这样他哥哥会觉察 |
[31:27] | said something. | 也会说出来 |
[31:29] | Evan’s even more protective than she is. | 埃文比他妈妈还爱护弟弟 |
[31:31] | Then maybe it’s the brother. | 也许是他的问题 |
[31:32] | – He’s eight. | 他才8岁 |
[31:34] | – Could be jealous. | 或许是嫉妒 |
[31:35] | He’s the opposite of jealous. | 恰恰相反 |
[31:37] | He includes Jonah in everything he does. | 他对乔纳无微不至 |
[31:39] | Makes sure he eats, brushes his teeth… | 确保他吃饭 刷牙什么的 |
[31:47] | You think we gave him an idea? | 看来我们启发了他 |
[31:49] | Either that or he’s off to kill House. | 要不然他就是跑去宰豪斯 |
[32:01] | – Mr. Valez? | 维拉斯先生? |
[32:02] | – Yeah? | 什么事 |
[32:03] | I’m Dr. Remy Hadley from Princeton-Plainsboro Hospital. | 我是普林斯顿医院的医生莱米·哈德利 |
[32:06] | We’re treating your daughter, Sophia, for leukemia | 你女儿索菲娅被确诊为白血病 |
[32:10] | and we need to test both you | 我们想请你们夫妇 |
[32:12] | and your wife for bone marrow donation. | 做骨髓移植测试 |
[32:13] | I’m sorry, you said you’re from Princeton-Plainsboro? | 你说你是普林斯顿医院的医生? |
[32:16] | I know this is unexpected, but time is short and… | 我知道有些冒昧 但时间紧迫… |
[32:19] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[32:22] | This doctor says you have leukemia. | 这位医生说你得了白血病 |
[32:25] | I don’t have leukemia. | 我才没得白血病 |
[32:27] | – Sophia Valez? | 你是索菲娅·维拉斯吗 |
[32:29] | – Yeah? | 是啊 |
[32:30] | – Sophia Isabel Valez? | 索菲娅·伊莎贝尔·维拉斯? |
[32:34] | – Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:36] | Do you know something I don’t? | 有什么事吗 |
[32:42] | Just that liars lie. | 我被骗子给骗了 |
[32:49] | You stole her identity. | 你冒充她 |
[32:50] | To protect myself. | 为求自保 |
[32:52] | So they can’t find me. | 他们才找不到我 |
[32:54] | We can protect you, | 我们可以保护你 |
[32:55] | but we need to find your parents. | 但我们一定要找到你的父母 |
[32:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[32:58] | You have my blood, | 你有我的血样 |
[33:00] | you don’t need my name to find a donor. | 找捐赠者不需用到我名字 |
[33:01] | You’re a minor, you, obviously, forged the emancipation papers. | 你还没成年 |
[33:05] | Even if we had a donor, | 即便找到合适的骨髓 |
[33:09] | Can’t you just pretend you didn’t go to that house, | 你就不能当你没去家访吗 |
[33:13] | that you didn’t find that girl? | 装作没看见那个女孩 |
[33:20] | Calling your parents doesn’t mean a family reunion. | 联系你父母不代表你们要重聚 |
[33:23] | You don’t even have to see them. | 你甚至不必看见他们 |
[33:32] | When I get sick enough, it’ll be an emergency. | 当我的病更严重时 情急之下 |
[33:37] | You’ll have to give me a transplant, | 没有父母同意 |
[33:40] | even without consent. | 你们也要进行移植 |
[33:53] | MELINDA: An iron overdose? | 摄入过量铁? |
[33:55] | From his vitamins. | 维生素片里发现的 |
[33:57] | If I’m right, we can treat him tonight. | 确诊后 可以今晚开始治疗 |
[33:59] | He’ll be back to his old self in the morning. | 明早就能痊愈 |
[34:01] | But | 但是… |
[34:05] | they’re children’s vitamins, | 这是儿童维生素片啊 |
[34:07] | I only give him one. | 我…我只给了他一片 |
[34:09] | I know. | 我知道 |
[34:16] | I thought more would make him strong. | 我以为多吃点就会更强壮 |
[34:21] | I didn’t mean to make him sick. | 我不是有意让他生病 |
[34:24] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他会没事的 |
[34:31] | He’s gonna hate me. | 他要恨死我了 |
[34:33] | That’s the great thing about brothers. | 兄弟之情嘛 就是这样的 |
[34:38] | You can make mistakes, and they’ll still love you. | 就算犯错了他们也会原谅你 继续爱你 |
[35:01] | Donor list turned up a partial match. | 骨髓库里有部分匹配的供体 |
[35:03] | So treat her. | 那就开始治疗吧 |
[35:04] | It’s only a three out of six. | 匹配度只有一半 |
[35:06] | So don’t treat her. | 那就不要治疗吧 |
[35:07] | She may not last the week. | 她可能挺不过这周了 |
[35:09] | Partial’s better than nothing. | 部分匹配总比没有好 |
[35:10] | – So treat her. – She’ll reject it, | -那就治疗吧 -可能会产生排斥 |
[35:12] | then she’ll be too weak to try again when | 使她很虚弱 以致就算有了 |
[35:14] | a better match turns up. | 匹配供体也无福消受 |
[35:15] | – It’s my turn now, right? | 该到我发表了吗 |
[35:17] | – If a better match turns up. | 如果有更好的供体出现 |
[35:18] | Well, when you decide, get back to me. | 那就等你们决定了再找我吧 |
[35:25] | She’s scared. | 她很害怕 |
[35:27] | Not scared enough. | 还不够 |
[35:30] | Tell her the thing about emotional reactions is | 告诉她情绪反应是 |
[35:32] | they’re definitionally irrational | 绝对不够理性的 |
[35:35] | or stupid. | 或者说愚蠢的 |
[35:37] | You might want to phrase that in your own words. | 也许我该用你们的语言解释一次 |
[35:39] | She wants to deny her parents the satisfaction | 她不想让父母因为 |
[35:40] | of saving her life. | 救了她而感到满意 |
[35:43] | That’s your rational explanation of her emotional response. | 那只是你对她情绪反应做的理性解释 |
[35:45] | That was her explanation. | 那是她自己的解释 |
[35:49] | That makes sense. | 好像有道理 |
[35:52] | How long did it take her to come up with that? | 她过了多久才这作出这么个解释的? |
[35:53] | It was her immediate reaction. | 她瞬间反应过来了 |
[35:55] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这就没道理了 |
[35:57] | The fact that it makes sense doesn’t make sense? | 有道理的又成了没道理了? |
[36:00] | Emotional is immediate. | 情绪是即时表现的 |
[36:02] | She went to rational first, | 她却可以迅速作出理性的反应 |
[36:04] | means there was no emotional to process. | 说明这个情绪并非真实感情所现 |
[36:06] | You’re saying she’s lying about being raped? | 你是说她被强奸的事是假的? |
[36:09] | Wouldn’t be her first. | 这又不是她第一次说谎了 |
[36:11] | She lied about one trauma to cover a worse trauma. | 她用一个创伤去掩盖一个更严重的创伤 |
[36:15] | So, what’s worse than rape? | 那么 还有什么比强奸更严重呢 |
[36:27] | Hi. I’m Dr. House. | 嗨 我是豪斯医生 |
[36:32] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么啊 |
[36:33] | – I don’t… | 我没有…. |
[36:36] | – Something happened, but it wasn’t rape. | 肯定有事发生 但不是强暴 |
[36:38] | Believe whatever you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[36:42] | You’re scared and stubborn, | 你害怕但又倔强 |
[36:44] | and you don’t like people feeling sorry for you. | 不喜欢别人的同情 |
[36:46] | Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[36:47] | I don’t want pity, | 我不需要怜悯 |
[36:48] | I just want to be normal. | 我只想过正常人的生活 |
[36:52] | But you know you’re not. | 但是你知道这不可能 |
[36:55] | You need people to see how independent you are, | 所以你要证明给别人看你可以独立生活 |
[36:58] | how well you’re coping, | 可以轻松的应付 |
[37:00] | so they won’t see the lost, hurt little girl. | 不让他们看到那个迷茫的 伤痕累累的小女孩 |
[37:06] | Because that’s not what you see. | 因为你不是这么看的 |
[37:09] | You see someone who did something terrible, | 你看到的是自己做了件非常可怕的事情 |
[37:14] | who deserves to suffer, | 理应受到痛苦的折磨 |
[37:18] | who doesn’t deserve to live. | 不配继续活下去 |
[37:24] | What did you do? | 你到底做了什么 |
[37:34] | Eventually, we’ll find your parents, | 我们终究会找到你的父母 |
[37:37] | if only to deliver the body. | 哪怕是让他们收回你的遗体 |
[37:41] | And they won’t care. | 他们不会在乎的 |
[37:43] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个笨蛋 |
[37:46] | You’d rather die than face your parents because of what? | 你情愿去死也不愿面对父母 |
[37:48] | You broke their Fabergé egg? | 难道你当年打烂了他们的费伯奇彩蛋? |
[37:50] | I killed their son. | 我害死了他们的儿子 |
[37:56] | I killed my brother. | 我害死了自己的弟弟 |
[38:00] | I was supposed to watch him. | 我本该看好他的 |
[38:06] | He was in the bath. | 他当时正在洗澡 |
[38:10] | I could hear him laughing. | 我还听到他的笑声 |
[38:18] | Every time they’d look at me, it’s like I killed him again. | 每次父母看我的时候 都像是我再一次害了他 |
[38:39] | If you don’t take your parents’ bone marrow, | 如果你不接受父母的骨髓 |
[38:43] | you’ll be killing their other child. | 你就害死他们的另一个孩子了 |
[38:47] | If they don’t hate you now, they will then. | 就算他们现在不恨你 以后终将会的 |
[38:52] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[38:54] | Sure you do. | 你在乎的 |
[39:00] | You want someone to tell you that it was just an accident, | 你想别人对你说 那只是个意外 |
[39:03] | that it’s not that bad. Well, it is that bad, | 也许事情并没有那么糟糕 但事已如此 |
[39:06] | and you know it. | 你知道 |
[39:08] | There’s nothing you can do to change that, | 人总是无力改变现实 |
[39:15] | but there is one thing you can do to not make it worse. | 但总可以弥补伤痕 |
[41:10] | If you’re here to celebrate | 如果你是想来庆祝 |
[41:11] | the kid’s bone marrow | 那孩子骨髓移植成功 |
[41:13] | transplant working, | 那你错过庆祝蛋糕了 |
[41:16] | Already had this conversation. | 我们谈过这话题了 |
[41:19] | I’ve proved I can work two cases at once. | 我证明了自己可以同时解决两个病例 |
[41:21] | I can do this, | 我可以 |
[41:23] | and I’m doing it. | 我也在这么做着 |
[41:25] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[41:27] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[41:29] | Just like that? | 就这样吗 |
[41:30] | Can I give my reasons later, or never? | 能不能晚点再解释 或者不解释 |
[41:34] | Three days ago you said no. | 三天前你还拒绝了 |
[41:36] | Three days ago, you asked me. | 三天前你是来问我 |
[41:38] | Now you told me. | 现在你是来告诉我 |
[41:41] | Can’t say no if it’s not a question. | 都不是问句了 我还能否决吗 |
[42:12] | Nice thing you did for Foreman. | 你为福曼做了件好事 |
[42:14] | He speaks. | 他自己提出的 |
[42:17] | He deflects. | 他绕了点弯路 |
[42:22] | I almost cost a 4-year-old his life. | 我几乎害了一个四岁小孩 |
[42:25] | You knew Foreman would figure it out. | 你知道福曼能解决的 |
[42:28] | Did I? | 我知道吗? |
[42:34] | You just needed to prove it to him. | 你只是希望他实现自我证明 |
[42:36] | You’re an ass, | 你是个混蛋 |
[42:38] | but a noble one. | 高尚的混蛋 |
[42:39] | I sound clever. | 好像我挺聪明的 |
[42:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:43] | Your little game didn’t work. | 你的小把戏不太管用 |
[42:45] | I’m not Foreman, and you’re not me. | 我不是福曼 你也不是我 |
[42:53] | You want to talk about her? | 想聊聊她吗 |
[42:55] | Nope. | 不想 |
[42:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:01] | You’re gonna be okay, House. | 豪斯 你会好起来的 |
[43:06] | Good to know. | 知道这真好 |