时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:39] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰下 |
[00:40] | I’ve been waiting here for over an hour. | 我已经在这儿等了快一个小时了 |
[00:43] | All I need is a refill on my migraine medication. | 我只是想再要一些头痛药而已 |
[00:45] | We’ll get to you as soon as we can. | 我们会尽快给你的 |
[00:46] | You can get to me now. | 你现在就可以给我啊 |
[00:48] | It’ll only take you two minutes. | 就花你2分钟时间 |
[00:51] | You’re not an emergency. | 你不是急诊 |
[00:52] | This isn’t an emergency room. | 这里又不是急诊室 |
[00:54] | And it’s not gonna go any faster by pissing me off. | 你再怎么烦我也不会提速的 |
[00:59] | – Got a minute? – No. | -有时间吗 -没 |
[01:02] | Routine check-up can wait. What else you got? | 常规检查可以缓缓 还有别的吗 |
[01:04] | I’m consulting on some clinical trials | 我正在做一个临床实验的顾问 |
[01:05] | that involve CNS compounds. | 是关于中枢神经系统的 |
[01:07] | While it’s true that “no” sometimes means “yes,” in this context… | 虽然有时候否定即是肯定 |
[01:12] | Phase three trials are showing real results | 第三阶段的实验已经证实它能有效 |
[01:14] | in delaying neuronal degeneration. | 减缓神经元的衰退 |
[01:16] | Probably get you in. | 我可以让你加入 |
[01:19] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:21] | Are you doing anything about your disease? | 难道你现在就没有根据一些医学方案 |
[01:22] | Following any kind of program? | 来治疗自己病吗 |
[01:23] | No. Nor am I looking for a consult. | 没有 也不打算找人咨询 |
[01:37] | … | 丽莎·卡迪 医学博士兼院长 |
[01:49] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Dr. Cuddy. | 不好意思 我要找卡迪医生 |
[01:51] | She’s either not here, or she’s under the desk. | 她要么不在这儿 要么就在这桌子底下 |
[01:54] | Either way you’re gonna have to wait outside | 不管怎样 你都得出去等 |
[01:55] | until I’m finished. | 到我爽完为止 |
[01:59] | Do you know when she’ll be back? | 你知道她什么时候回来吗 |
[02:00] | Yes, which is why I need you to get out | 当然知道 这就是为什么我要你出去 |
[02:01] | and leave me alone. | 还有不要来烦我的原因 |
[02:04] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[02:34] | Nice try. | 这法子不错 |
[02:35] | Love to help. | 有什么能帮你的 |
[02:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[02:43] | – You wanted to see… | 你想看医生 |
[02:44] | – I said shut up. | 叫你闭嘴 |
[02:46] | I’m sick, and I want to know why. | 我得了重病 我想知道病因 |
[02:49] | I want the best doctor in this hospital, here, now, | 我要这医院最好的医生 马上 |
[02:52] | or I’m gonna start killing people. | 不然我就开始杀人 |
[03:04] | What seems to be the problem? | 那咱们就开工吧 |
[03:39] | Close those blinds. | 把百叶窗关上 |
[03:41] | You, push the sofa in front of that door. | 你 用那沙发堵这那扇们 |
[03:45] | You, move that table in front of the other door. | 你 用桌子堵着另一扇门 |
[03:48] | . Now! – Okay! | 现在就去 |
[03:52] | You don’t have to point the gun, man. | 其实你不用拿枪指着我们 |
[03:54] | We’re gonna do whatever you want. | 我们都会听你的 |
[03:56] | No, we’re not. | 我们才不会 |
[04:01] | House. | 豪斯… |
[04:03] | That’s a bathroom you’re barricading. | 你堵的那里可是卫生间 |
[04:04] | Might come in handy, | 难说它可是用得上的 |
[04:05] | especially since you’ve cleverly decided | 尤其你还自作聪明地 |
[04:07] | to take a bunch of sick people hostage. | 劫持一堆病人当人质 |
[04:10] | Do it! | 去做 |
[04:16] | My medical records. I need you to read them. | 这是我的病例 我要你仔细看看 |
[04:19] | You really think that re-enacting Dog Day Afternoon | 你真的觉得在这里重演《热天午后》 |
[04:21] | is the best way to get diagnosed? | 就能让你得到最好的治疗? |
[04:23] | I’m sure you’ve been waiting for hours | 我相信你已经坐在那个不舒服的凳子上 |
[04:24] | in an uncomfortable chair, | 干等了好久 |
[04:25] | but you should watch the movie all the way through. | 其实你应该把电影看完的 |
[04:28] | I’ve been to 16 doctors in the last two years, | 在过去两年里我已经看了16个医生 |
[04:33] | had three full-body CTs | 做过三次全身的CT |
[04:35] | and two MRIs | 两次核磁共振 |
[04:36] | seven blood panels, and one homeopathic consult. | 七次血液检查 还有一次顺势疗法 |
[04:41] | And all that was missing | 只是漏了一样东西 |
[04:42] | was the threat of violence. | 就是暴力威胁 |
[04:43] | What’s missing is an answer. | 漏掉的是一个答案 |
[04:45] | I can’t breathe. | 我不能呼吸 |
[04:47] | I’m tired all the time. | 我常常都很累 |
[04:51] | I get skin rashes and heart palpitations | 我还有皮疹 心悸 |
[04:54] | and insomnia. | 和失眠 |
[04:56] | It’s a cool constellation of symptoms. | 有这么一堆病症可真是酷 |
[04:59] | It could be something minor. | 这只是些小病 |
[05:00] | At least, compared to life in prison, | 至少没有终身监禁严重 |
[05:02] | which is what you seem | 貌似你看起来更应该 |
[05:03] | to prefer to seeing 16 more specialists. | 再看多找16个专科医生 |
[05:12] | Shut up and do your job. | 闭嘴 干活 |
[05:22] | Keep moving. | 不要停 |
[05:25] | Keep moving. | 不要停 |
[05:30] | You barely looked at the file. | 你都没怎么看那些文件 |
[05:33] | No need. | 没这必要 |
[05:34] | Symptoms? | 症状 |
[05:35] | Those are the things you keep whining about. | 已经被你唠叨好几遍 |
[05:37] | Tests? All negative or you wouldn’t be here. | 测试肯定是阴性的 不然你就不会在这里 |
[05:40] | History? Shy, quiet kid, | 个人简历 害羞 不爱说话的小孩 |
[05:42] | kept to himself, | 把一切都憋在心里 |
[05:43] | collected comic books and missing children. | 收集漫画书和失踪的小孩 |
[05:46] | Excuse me. My wife feels sick to her stomach. | 不好意思 我的太太她胃不舒服 |
[05:49] | Next time pack some heat, maybe we’ll look into it. | 下次如果再发个烧的话 搞不好我就会帮你看看 |
[05:52] | I’ll be okay. | 我没事的 |
[06:03] | If you ask me, | 其实我觉得 |
[06:04] | keeping an open line of communication | 保持与外界通话 |
[06:05] | is the best way to resolve conflict. | 是解决冲突的最好办法 |
[06:10] | What kind of breathing problems? | 你有什么样的呼吸问题 |
[06:13] | Shortness of breath | 气短 |
[06:15] | and sharp pain when I inhale. | 每当吸气的时候都很痛 |
[06:20] | So you figured your wife left you | 那么你就觉得你的老婆离开你 |
[06:22] | because you couldn’t breathe, right? | 是因为你不能呼吸 是吗 |
[06:25] | Me, I rarely kidnap someone unless | 除非我遇到很严重的健康问题 |
[06:27] | I got a serious health problem. | 我是不会挟持任何人的 |
[06:29] | And since you’re not almost dead, means you’re armed | 既然你还不是病得快不行了 那么你的暴力行为 |
[06:31] | because you’re blaming something other | 就说明你把健康以外的事情 |
[06:33] | than your health on your health. | 归咎到自己的健康问题 |
[06:35] | I’ve never been married. | 我没结过婚 |
[06:38] | – Got a match? – Why? | 有火柴吗 |
[06:41] | while you try and negotiate a hostage trade | 看你为了刺激式肺活量计 |
[06:43] | for an incentive spirometer. | 而拿人质做交换 |
[06:45] | – I’ll look in Cuddy’s desk. – Stay out of the desk. | -让我去卡迪的桌子上找找 -别碰那桌子 |
[06:47] | – Cuddy doesn’t smoke, | 卡迪又不抽烟 |
[06:49] | but he does. | 可他抽 |
[06:50] | – No, I don’t. Right, | -我不抽烟的 -是哦 |
[06:52] | you just brush your teeth with coffee grounds. | 你只是每天用咖啡渣刷牙而已 |
[06:54] | Look, sir, I’ve never smoked in my life, okay? | 听着 我这辈子都没吸过烟 |
[06:58] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[07:01] | You figure that two people | 你觉得一天之内会有两个人 |
[07:03] | snuck weapons into the clinic today? | 扛着枪来看病吗 |
[07:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 只是… |
[07:08] | I just got a lighter. | 我有一个打火机 |
[07:11] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[07:20] | Hold it out as far as you can. | 尽可能拿远点 |
[07:21] | Try to blow it out. | 用力吹灭它 |
[07:35] | Decreased lung volume, | 肺活量下降 |
[07:36] | heart palpitations, fatigue, stomach pain, | 心悸 疲乏 胃痛 |
[07:40] | intermittent rash… Could be a hundred things. | 间歇性的皮疹 这有种100可能性 |
[07:42] | You add on that final symptom | 但如果你再加上最后的症状 |
[07:44] | and it can only be pulmonary scleroderma. | 就只可能是肺部硬皮症 |
[07:46] | What final symptom? Those were all my symptoms. | 什么最后的症状? 我就那些症状 |
[07:48] | Last one is the 16 doctors who missed it. | 那个症状就是16个医生都漏掉的 |
[07:51] | Simple alkylating agent, case solved. | 用烷化剂就行了 案件结束 |
[07:54] | See you on visitor’s day. | 探监的时候再见 |
[08:12] | About to be, | -所有人都还好吗 -就快了 |
[08:15] | assuming he’s not lying. | 假如他没说谎的话 |
[08:16] | But he seems like a pretty straight arrow to me. | 在我看来他就挺老实 |
[08:22] | I’m gonna need some propofol | 我们要一些异丙酚 |
[08:23] | to prove that it’s pulmonary scleroderma, | 证明他得的是肺部硬皮病 |
[08:26] | – and we all get to go home. | 然后我们都能回家 |
[08:29] | – Propofol? You sure… | 不行 保安 警察统统不能来 |
[08:32] | I’ll go get it. | 我拿去吧 |
[08:33] | And no one’s leaving. | 没人可以走 |
[08:43] | She’s not a cop. | 她不是警察吧 |
[08:44] | Dr. Cuddy brings in the drugs. | 让卡迪医生把药给我拿来 |
[08:47] | Alone. | 就她一个 |
[08:48] | She might be armed. | 她可能会带武器 |
[08:50] | I’d have her deliver it shirtless. | 让她一丝不挂进来比较好 |
[09:02] | Who is it? | 谁呀 |
[09:19] | Oh, God. House, | 天啊 豪斯 |
[09:23] | maybe we should wait for the… | 他们知道怎么去跟劫匪谈判 |
[09:24] | JASON: Say goodbye or I shoot her. | 跟她说再见 不然我就开枪 |
[09:45] | Pull up your sleeve. | 把袖子卷起来 |
[09:47] | Give it to someone else first. | 先给其他人用 |
[09:49] | You’re the only one who needs it. | 你是唯一需要这东西的人 |
[09:51] | Give it to someone else. | 先给别人用 |
[09:52] | If it goes in okay, | 如果没事的话 |
[09:53] | you can give a second dose to me. | 你再给我注射 |
[09:58] | I don’t care who, | 不管你打给谁 |
[09:59] | but just pick someone. | 随便挑个人就行 |
[10:01] | Again, had your brilliant plan included a roomful of hostages | 你这个聪明绝顶的计划就是在一屋子 |
[10:04] | who don’t have fetuses, bacterial and fungal infections, | 怀孕的 被细菌和霉菌感染 |
[10:08] | leaving their immune systems too weak | 免疫系统脆弱得不能药物代谢 |
[10:10] | to deal with the metabolic strain, | 的人里面找一个出来 |
[10:11] | or who are already on painkillers | 要么就是已经把止痛药当饭吃的人 |
[10:12] | that have fatal interactions… | 因为药物的相互作用而死掉 |
[10:15] | He’s not on painkillers. | 他没有吃止痛药 |
[10:16] | I heard him tell her in the clinic. | 我刚刚听到他跟她这么说的 |
[10:18] | Come on, man. | 别啊 伙计 |
[10:19] | Don’t take it out on us. | 别在我们这群人之中挑啊 |
[10:21] | You got a problem with doctors, | 你不是看医生不爽吗 |
[10:23] | take it out on the doctors. | 就拿医生开刀吧 |
[10:25] | Give it to her. | 给她用 |
[10:29] | She’s sick. | 她有病在身 |
[10:30] | And you are a very large creep. | 而你还力大如牛 |
[10:35] | Take off your shirt. | 把衬衣脱下来 |
[10:46] | Satisfied? | 满意了吧 |
[10:48] | Fine. | 行 |
[10:52] | Roll up your sleeve. | 把袖子卷起来 |
[11:07] | You think I’m an idiot? | 你把我当傻子 |
[11:09] | That’s what you think? | 你就这么想 |
[11:11] | Thought I had a little more time | 我还以为那傻大个 |
[11:12] | with a guy that size. | 可以撑久一点 |
[11:18] | You’re not gonna do anything. | 你不会对我做什么 |
[11:22] | You still need me. | 你还需要我 |
[11:27] | Come on. | 别 别 别啊 |
[11:29] | What are you doing? He didn’t do anything. | 你要干什么 他啥也没做 |
[11:31] | You’re right. I need you. | 你说得对 我需要你 |
[11:34] | I also need you to know you can’t screw with me. | 但我也要让你知道 耍我的后果 |
[11:53] | It’s for you. | 找你的 |
[12:19] | Lieutenant Bowman, Princeton SWAT. | 我是普林斯顿特警组鲍曼中尉 |
[12:21] | Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dean of Medicine. | 我是丽莎·卡迪医生 医院院长 |
[12:23] | We just heard a gunshot, | 我们听到枪响 |
[12:24] | but I haven’t been able to make contact. | 但联系不上里边 |
[12:28] | We’ll handle that once we secure our perimeter | 一旦封锁了现场并成功定位 |
[12:31] | and set up our positions. | 我们就立马采取行动 |
[12:32] | By perimeters I assume you mean snipers. | “封锁现场” 你的意思是要狙击? |
[12:35] | We have to put an end to this. | 我们必须终结这状况 |
[12:36] | Got a husband in there, or a loved one? | 你丈夫或心爱的人在里面吗 |
[12:38] | No. | 没 |
[12:39] | Don’t worry. We’ll decide when to start shooting. | 别担心 我们会决定好何时开枪的 |
[12:45] | House is gonna get someone killed. | 豪斯肯定会害死人 |
[12:47] | Guy’s ready to kill for a diagnosis. | 那家伙会为了一个诊断而杀人 |
[12:49] | I can’t think of a better doctor | 我真想不出还会有哪个医生 |
[12:50] | to be trapped in there with him. | 比豪斯更适合呆在里面 |
[12:54] | until he cracks? | 做得出诊断? |
[12:58] | It’s House. | 是豪斯 |
[13:06] | – Joe’s Bar and Grill. – It’s Foreman. | -乔氏烤肉酒店 -是我 福曼 |
[13:08] | And every fellow you’ve had in the last five years. | 还有这五年里和你共同进退的战友们 |
[13:13] | What causes low lung volume, | 什么病会引起肺活量下降 |
[13:15] | heart palpitations, fatigue, stomach pain, | 心悸 疲乏 胃痛 |
[13:18] | insomnia and a rash? | 失眠和皮疹 |
[13:19] | This is pathetic. | 这实在悲哀 |
[13:21] | If I strap a bomb to my chest, | 如果我胸前绑了个炸弹 |
[13:22] | do I get seven doctors attending to me? | 会有七个医生一起为我出诊吗 |
[13:24] | Dr. Robert Chase. | 这是罗伯特·奇斯医生 |
[13:26] | On the off-chance you have some brilliant escape plan | 万一你有个聪明的逃跑方案的话 |
[13:29] | and are the vengeful type. | 就可以出去展开复仇大计 |
[13:31] | You think he’s the only guy in New Jersey | 你以为整个新泽西就他一个人 |
[13:32] | with an unsolved illness and a pistol? | 有不治之症而且还手里拿着枪吗 |
[13:35] | I’m not playing this game. | 我不玩了 |
[13:37] | Seriously? You’re walking out? | 真的吗 你出去了? |
[13:43] | CAMERON: No, he’s just kidding. He’s right here. | 不 他开玩笑的 他还在这 |
[13:45] | Throw me that marker, will you? | 把记号笔扔给我 |
[13:48] | Chest pain, the lung problems, | 胸痛 肺部问题 |
[13:50] | fatigue, rash, | 疲乏 皮疹 |
[13:51] | sounds like chronic lung infection. | 听起来像是慢性肺结核 |
[13:53] | THIRTEEN: Heart palpitations and fatigue, | 心悸和疲乏… |
[13:54] | could be a cancer that’s | 可能是肺部癌变扩散 |
[14:00] | spread from the lungs. | 可能是神经坏死 |
[14:01] | I think he’s going into shock. | 我想这人快要休克了 |
[14:02] | First rule of triage, | 急救法则第一条 |
[14:04] | guys with guns go first. | 持枪者优先 |
[14:09] | Next. | 是循环系统问题 |
[14:11] | Plus trouble breathing, could be a heart defect. | 加上呼吸系统问题 可能是心脏病 |
[14:17] | You needed to write four things down to remember? | 你需要把这四条都写上吗 |
[14:23] | It’s not my wall. | 反正这墙不是我家的 |
[14:25] | You’re gonna get some special deliveries. | 兄弟们 来任务了 |
[14:27] | Foreman, we’re gonna draw blood. | 福曼 我们需要抽血化验 |
[14:29] | Run a test for infection and cancer. | 测试肺部感染和癌症 |
[14:31] | Cameron, comb through his medical records, | 卡梅隆 梳理一下他的医疗记录 |
[14:33] | see if any of his past 900 | 看看他以前用过的无数药物治疗中 |
[14:35] | medications could have screwed | 有没有搞坏他心脏的东西 |
[14:38] | up his heart. | 检查有没有神经毒素 |
[14:39] | 873 Marshall, South Brunswick. | 布伦瑞克南部 马歇尔街873号 |
[14:43] | Back window’s unlocked. | 后窗户没锁 |
[14:47] | Giving out your address? | 地址都献了出来 |
[14:49] | Clearly not going back there. | 看来你没打算再回去 |
[14:51] | Means you do have an end game. | 意味着你的确是山穷水尽 |
[14:57] | I’m Lieutenant Bowman. | 我是鲍曼中尉 |
[14:58] | How’s everyone doing in there? | 里边的人怎么样 |
[14:59] | Got one lower limb flesh wound, | 一个下肢轻伤 |
[15:02] | another guy unconscious. | 一个不省人事 |
[15:03] | Unfortunately, not the guy we hoped. | 可惜都不是那个劫匪 |
[15:05] | We’re gonna need someone to deliver his blood. | 我们需要人来送血样出去 |
[15:12] | It’s gonna be hard to play doctor… | 医生真是难做… |
[15:13] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[15:18] | Open that blind, | 打开那扇百叶窗 |
[15:19] | just a few inches. | 几英尺 |
[15:21] | – Why me? – Just open it. Open it. | -为什么是我 -叫你打开 打开 |
[15:23] | Why me? Anyone can do it. Why pick me? | 为什么是我 谁都能做 为什么选中我 |
[15:32] | Get back! Get back! | 后退 后退 |
[15:35] | I will kill her unless | 我会杀了她的 |
[15:36] | you back the hell out of there now! | 你们马上给我滚开 |
[15:47] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[15:49] | Anybody else hear those guys outside? | 刚刚还有人听到外面有人吗 |
[15:53] | Anybody? | 有没有? |
[15:56] | He’s got hyperacusis. | 他有听觉过敏 |
[15:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[16:00] | It means we have a favorite. | 意味着我们找到最佳答案 |
[16:03] | It’s nerve-related. | 神经关联问题 |
[16:06] | Amped-up hearing could be linked to | 安培听力上升可能引起 |
[16:07] | nerve palsy. | 神经性中风 |
[16:09] | Puff out your cheeks. Come on. | 鼓起脸颊看看 |
[16:14] | Now, a big mug-shot smile. | 再来个露齿一笑 |
[16:18] | THIRTEEN: Left-side facial weakness. | 左半部面部虚弱 |
[16:20] | Seventh-nerve palsy. | 面神经瘫痪 |
[16:22] | Plus intermittent rashes, | 加上间歇性皮疹 |
[16:23] | plus migraines, | 还有偏头痛 |
[16:25] | it’s postherpetic neuralgia. | 是疱疹后神经痛 |
[16:27] | Herpetic? You think I have herpes? | 疱疹 你觉得我有疱疹? |
[16:29] | I’m not judging here. | 我不是在批判你 |
[16:30] | This thing is just as likely to be caused by chicken pox. | 这也可能是由水痘引起 |
[16:33] | I need proof now. | 我要证据 |
[16:34] | There is a test. | 有一种测试 |
[16:36] | It’s dangerous and painful | 很危险而且很疼 |
[16:37] | while the treatment is safe and painless. | 但治疗却很安全而无痛 |
[16:41] | But you make a good point. You need proof now. | 不过你说的对 你需要证据 |
[16:43] | I’ll order up the test. | 我去叫人准备测试 |
[16:45] | If you have neuralgia, you won’t feel it going in. | 如果你有神经痛 你不会有感觉的 |
[16:48] | It only hurts if your diagnosis is wrong. | 如果你的诊断错了就会疼? |
[16:51] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[17:06] | Jason, don’t hang up the phone again. | 别再挂电话了 詹森 |
[17:10] | You’re gonna send in… | 你们要送进来… |
[17:12] | Capsaicin, | 辣椒碱 |
[17:13] | 200 micrograms. | 200微克 |
[17:14] | And two syringes this time. | 这次要两个注射针管 |
[17:16] | And we’ll give you the blood and his records. | 我们还会给你们他的血样和病历 |
[17:18] | No more meds, Jason, | 不会再给你提供药物了 詹森 |
[17:20] | and no deliveries without something in return. | 我们不会免费赠送的 |
[17:22] | You gotta give us a hostage. | 除非你拿一个人质来交换 |
[17:26] | You can have two. | 我给你们两个 |
[17:28] | Great. | 很好 |
[17:29] | Then I’ll send an officer right in with the transfer. | 我会让一个警官送东西过去的 |
[17:31] | Everything gets brought in by Dr. Cuddy. | 只能让卡迪医生送进来 |
[17:34] | Jason, I’m not gonna let her do that. | 詹森 我不会让她进去的 |
[17:37] | First, don’t use his name so much. | 第一 别总喊他名字 |
[17:39] | It doesn’t sound reassuring, just sounds creepy. | 听起来让人不安心 还毛骨悚然的 |
[17:41] | And second, come on, he’s not gonna shoot the one person | 第二 他不会杀掉唯一信得过的 |
[17:42] | he trusts to bring in his medication. | 可以送药进来的人的 |
[17:45] | He’s gonna shoot the hostages if she doesn’t bring it in. | 如果她不带药品进来 他会冲人质开枪 |
[17:52] | I’ll get back to you. | 我等会再打过去 |
[17:56] | The guy’s demanding that you do all the transfers. | 那家伙坚持要你去执行交换 |
[17:59] | – Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:01] | – “okay”? | 好吧? |
[18:02] | What am I supposed to say? | 那我应该说什么 |
[18:03] | You’re supposed to say no, | 你应该拒绝 |
[18:06] | it’s not your job. | 那不是你应该做的 |
[18:08] | If you got a conflict here, | 如果这其中是有什么利害关系 |
[18:09] | if you have stakes in this that you’re not telling me about, | 如果你有什么事是隐瞒着我 |
[18:11] | then I can’t trust you. | 那么我就不能相信你 |
[18:12] | Got it. I’m okay. | 明白 我没事的 |
[18:17] | Can you tell him I’m coming in now? | 能告诉他我马上就要进去了吗 |
[18:55] | Who’s taking the first dose? | 谁来做小白鼠 |
[18:57] | Anybody here got a longstanding case of neuralgia | 这里有人有长期的神经痛史吗 |
[19:00] | that’s killed their nerves so this won’t hurt at all? | 有的话玩这个就一点也不疼 |
[19:02] | How bad does it hurt? | 会有多疼? |
[19:04] | You’re looking to be the hero? | 你要挺身而出当英雄吗 |
[19:05] | I’ve been beaten up a lot, | 我受惯了皮肉之苦 |
[19:08] | and I can handle pain. | 能忍得住疼 |
[19:09] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[19:10] | Guy’s got a gun. | 那家伙有枪 |
[19:12] | I think that covers the parental consent issue. | 你还想要他父母签字同意才行啊 |
[19:14] | And that stuff can also | 这玩意儿会引起 |
[19:15] | cause nerve and muscle damage. | 神经和肌肉损害 |
[19:33] | No way am I taking that crap. Come on. | 我不玩这一套的 |
[19:35] | You have to. | -来吧 -你没得选 |
[19:37] | It’s the rules. | 这是游戏规则 |
[19:39] | THIRTEEN: I’ll do it. | 我来吧 |
[19:50] | This is a level of risk-taking beyond anonymous girl-on-girl action. | 这可是比和陌生人玩拉拉的风险还大 |
[19:54] | They’re patients, I’m a doctor. | 他们是病人 我是医生 |
[19:56] | With a degenerative, drug-unfriendly illness. | 一个有变性药物拮抗疾病的医生 |
[20:00] | Everything’s not some fascinating character flaw. | 不是任何东西都可以用性格缺陷来解释的 |
[20:03] | This is a genetic flaw. | 这是基因缺陷 |
[20:05] | This is your Huntington’s speaking. | 这是你的亨廷顿慢性舞蹈症在说话 |
[20:06] | This is you waving a white flag at the world. | 你在向这个世界摇白旗 |
[20:08] | Yes, I have a shortened lifespan. | 是的 我活不长 |
[20:10] | Another reason why I’m objectively the right choice. | 这也是我做出这个决定的原因之一 |
[20:17] | Wow, I would have laid money you had herpes. | 我该花钱下注赌你有疱疹的 |
[20:21] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[20:23] | So, why are we here? | 那么 我们为什么来这 |
[20:26] | We’ve ruled out immediate risk of death, | 我们已经排除了即刻死亡的威胁 |
[20:28] | lost love. | 失去爱的原因 |
[20:29] | That just leaves | 只剩下… |
[20:31] | work. | 工作 |
[20:34] | You’re defined by your work. | 你因你的工作而定义人生 |
[20:36] | But you kept seeing doctors, kept missing time, | 但你却在不停地看医生 不停地浪费时间 |
[20:38] | couldn’t focus. | 而不能聚精会神 |
[20:41] | And you made a huge mistake, | 可能你犯了个大错 |
[20:44] | got fired. | 被解雇了 |
[20:46] | I just want an answer. | 我只想要个答案 |
[20:48] | I know. | 我知道 |
[20:49] | I’m asking why. | 我问为什么 |
[21:11] | Guy knew he wasn’t coming back. | 那家伙知道再也不会回来 |
[21:13] | Everything’s laid out for us. | 东西都给我们摆好了 |
[21:15] | I’ll check for toxins in the kitchen. | 我去厨房检查毒素 |
[21:17] | He must have $6,000, $7,000 in unpaid medical bills. | 他肯定有六七千的医疗账单还没付 |
[21:20] | I’ve got debt, too. You don’t see me acting like a lunatic. | 我也有欠费 不过我不会像疯子一样丧心病狂 |
[21:23] | There’s no excuse for what he’s doing, | 他这么做的确是没有借口 |
[21:25] | but if you’ve got millions | 不过世上有成千上万的人因为 |
[21:26] | of people thousands of dollars in debt | 得病了而负债累累 |
[21:28] | because they’re sick, at least one of them is going to do something inexcusable. | 所以其中有那么一个人就此铤而走险也可以理解 |
[21:31] | Especially if it works. | 尤其是当这招还凑效时 |
[21:38] | White blood cell count’s normal. | 白血球计数正常 |
[21:40] | It’s not infection. | 不是感染 |
[21:45] | So either his heart is on the fritz, | 要么是心脏损坏 |
[21:48] | or he’s got cancer. | 要么就是癌症 |
[21:49] | I found a picture of his mom. | 找到一张他母亲的照片 |
[21:51] | She’s got a droopy eye, fat face, thick neck. | 眼睑下垂 脸部浮肿 脖子粗大 |
[21:53] | Classic signs of an upper-lobe tumor. | 典型的上肺叶肿瘤症状 |
[21:55] | HOUSE: Or she’s just ugly. | 或者是她天生丑陋 |
[21:56] | They’re also classic signs of an adrenal problem. | 也是明显的肾上腺症状 |
[21:58] | THIRTEEN: It’s his heart. | 是心脏的问题 |
[22:01] | – You can’t be sure which… – His neck, distended jugular. | -你不能确定… -他颈部静脉扩张 |
[22:11] | I’m going to try to strangle you faster than you can pull a trigger. | 狠狠地掐死你 |
[22:13] | He needs to check your pulse. | 他要检查你的脉搏 |
[22:19] | It’s racing, 160. | 脉动急促160 |
[22:22] | We need to get paddles. | 我们需要除颤器 |
[22:24] | Or maybe we could just do nothing. | 或者就在这里啥也不做 |
[22:26] | If I get any weaker | 如果我虚弱下去 |
[22:27] | and they don’t fix it, | 而他们治不好的话 |
[22:28] | I’ll shoot you. Don’t! | -我会开枪..杀了你 -不 |
[22:31] | He didn’t mean to… | -他不是那个意思…-闭嘴 |
[22:32] | Shut up, all of you. | 全部给我闭嘴 |
[22:37] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[22:38] | What are you doing? Carotid massage, | -你到底干嘛 -颈动脉窦按摩 |
[22:41] | it’ll slow your heart. | 能让心跳缓和 |
[22:43] | – It’s 200. | 到200了 |
[22:45] | – Get the paddles. | 把除颤器拿来吧 |
[22:46] | The whole point of those things is they make your muscles contract. | 这东西会让你肌肉收缩 |
[22:48] | They don’t discriminate against trigger fingers. | 扣扳机的手指也难逃此劫 |
[22:50] | Nobody gets my gun- | 我不会放开枪的 |
[22:52] | – Send in paddles! – Don’t! | -把除颤器拿来 -不要 |
[22:54] | Get the damn paddles, | 把除颤器拿来 |
[22:56] | or I’ll shoot you. | 否则我会杀了你 |
[22:59] | Threatening to shoot the guy | 威胁帮你治疗的医生 |
[23:02] | who’s diagnosing you makes a lot of sense. | 虽然是有点道理 |
[23:04] | Actually doing it, not so much. | 不过要是真下手 那就不好玩了 |
[23:06] | Give him your gun so he can save you. | 你得把枪给他才能继续治疗 |
[23:07] | – Just let him die. | 让他死了算了 |
[23:08] | – Bill, stop. | 比尔 别说了 |
[23:10] | We can cardiovert chemically. | 可以用药物减缓心率 |
[23:12] | If we don’t know what kind of heart rhythm it is… | 但是如果不知道心率幅度 |
[23:14] | If we don’t try something, he’s gonna kill someone. | 要是再不做点什么 他又要杀人 |
[23:16] | I’m gonna get the drugs. No one goes anywhere. | -我去拿药吧 -谁也不许动 |
[23:20] | If she doesn’t come back, you’ve got plenty of other people you can shoot. | 她要是不回来 你有很多人质可以对着开枪的 |
[23:28] | You, come here. | 你 过来 |
[23:36] | All right. Thirty seconds. | 好吧 给你30秒 |
[24:01] | She’s gonna go. | 她会逃跑 |
[24:06] | She’s gonna come back. | 她会回来的 |
[24:08] | She should go. | 她应该逃跑 |
[24:10] | – He’ll kill him. | 他会开枪的 |
[24:12] | – But not her. | 又不是对着她 |
[24:14] | Is that your version of morality? | 这就是你的道德观? |
[24:17] | If you don’t think your life is worth more than someone else’s, | 你要是觉得别人的生命更有价值 |
[24:19] | sign your donor card and kill yourself. | 去签遗体捐献表 然后自杀吧 |
[24:33] | Shoot me. | 杀我吧 |
[24:36] | – You really want… – Yes. | -你真的打算…-没错 |
[24:41] | No! No! | 不 不 她就回来了 |
[24:43] | She just needs time. She just needs more time to find you | 她只是需要时间找到正确的… |
[24:45] | the right drug. – She just needs time to get your… – It’s me. | -正确的药品 -我回来了 |
[25:00] | She takes it first. | 她先试用 |
[25:03] | Adenosine slows the heart, which is fine, | 腺苷会减缓心跳 |
[25:05] | if it’s beating fast like yours, | 对你这种心律过快者才有用 |
[25:07] | not fine, if it’s normal like hers. | 不是给像她这样的心跳正常人用的 |
[25:09] | You following the math on this? | 转过弯来没有? |
[25:10] | She takes everything I take. | 我要用的药都必须她先用 |
[25:11] | I don’t want anything that cross-reacts. | 我不想产生交叉反应 |
[25:27] | Martyr’s heart is beating dangerously slow. | 这位烈士心跳缓慢得危险 |
[25:30] | Are we good to go? | 可以继续了吗 |
[25:42] | Your heart’s back to normal. | 心跳恢复正常 |
[25:44] | No tachycardia, | 无心动过速 |
[25:45] | no sign of a heart defect at all. | 也没有其他心脏缺陷的表现 |
[25:50] | But you’re sweating. | 但你在流汗 |
[25:53] | I nearly had a heart attack, | 我差点就心脏病发 |
[25:55] | you’re surprised I’m sweating? | 流汗还值得惊讶? |
[25:56] | One side of your face, but not the other. | 你只有一边在流汗 另一边却没有 |
[25:59] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[26:00] | A tumor is pressing on your sympathetic nerves. | 有个肿瘤在压迫你的交感神经 |
[26:03] | You have lung cancer. | 你得了肺癌 |
[26:14] | Pulse is down below 50. | 她的脉搏降到50了 |
[26:17] | So is her IQ. | 刚好和她的智商一样 |
[26:19] | Help her up, | 扶她起来 |
[26:20] | get her heart going faster. | 让她心跳快点 |
[26:25] | I need proof it’s cancer. | 我需要证明是癌症 |
[26:27] | Of course you do. | 那当然 |
[26:36] | It’s gotta be a Pancoast tumor. | 应该是肺沟瘤 |
[26:37] | Patient’s got dyspnea, | 病人呼吸困难 |
[26:39] | seventh-nerve palsy, | 面神经瘫痪 |
[26:40] | he’s sweating on one side of his face. | 半边脸颊出汗 |
[26:42] | Everything okay in there? | 一切都还好吗 |
[26:44] | Take your time. | 没事 慢慢来 |
[26:45] | It’s not like I’ve got a gun to my head. | 反正我也没有被枪指着脑袋 |
[26:47] | Lung cancer usually shows up lower than the seventh nerve. | 肺癌表现的症状一般都会在面神经以下 |
[26:50] | Did you check his throat? | 你有没有检查他的咽喉 |
[26:51] | – Spit on the floor. | 朝地上吐一口 |
[26:52] | – What? | 什么 |
[26:54] | If I do it, I can’t tell Cuddy that | 要是我吐的话 就不能跟卡迪说 |
[26:55] | it was medically necessary. | 这是医疗需要 |
[26:57] | I’m gonna ask you to piss on her chair next. | 等会还会叫你去她的椅子上尿尿的 |
[27:08] | Dry mouth, | 口腔干燥 |
[27:09] | his parotid glands aren’t working. | 他的腮腺没有正常运作 |
[27:10] | If there’s swelling, | 如果有肿大 那就是肺沟癌已经 |
[27:12] | it’s a Pancoast tumor that’s metastasized. | 被转移了 |
[27:19] | Feel that. Right there. | 那里 摸摸看 |
[27:23] | If it’s cancer, there must be a test. | 如果是癌症 就必须要测试 |
[27:25] | You just did it. | 你刚刚自己检查过 |
[27:26] | What about an X-ray or something. | 照X光之类的呢 |
[27:28] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[27:29] | Oh, damn, | 噢 该死的 |
[27:31] | I left my CT machine in my other pants. | 我把CT机放在另一条裤子的口袋里 |
[27:43] | How many hostages do you think it’ll cost me | 你说我去做一次放射检查 |
[27:46] | for a trip to radiology? | 要花去几个人质 |
[28:44] | So, | 那么 |
[28:45] | what made you snap? | 是什么让你这样爆发的呢 |
[28:47] | – HMOs? – Shut up. | -健康维护组织? -闭嘴 |
[28:49] | Nah, you saw 16 doctors, | 你都看过16个医生 |
[28:52] | how bad could they have been? | 他们能有多糟? |
[28:53] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:58] | Humiliation? | 当时被羞辱了? |
[29:01] | Doctors treating you like a piece of meat? | 医生们不把你当人看? |
[29:03] | Too many fingers and tubes up your holes? | 用手指和试管插了你好几个来回? |
[29:06] | You hate doctors, you want to take back control. | 你讨厌医生 所以要夺回主导权 |
[29:09] | If so, I apologize for | 如果真是那样 那我道歉 |
[29:11] | the fact that you are a piece of meat. | 不过你确实就是一坨肉 |
[29:14] | I just want an answer. | 我只想要一个答案 |
[29:17] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[29:34] | Everyone stays in here with me. | 所有人都不准乱动 |
[29:46] | You need anything from in there, get it now. | 你需要里面的器材的话就赶紧去 |
[30:00] | Move around. | 过来这边 |
[30:12] | Anyone moves, I fire. | 谁敢乱动我就开枪 |
[30:26] | That’s not all. | 这个理由不充分 |
[30:29] | Curiosity is not enough. | 仅有好奇心说不过去 |
[30:30] | There’s got to be a deeper reason. | 肯定还有更深层次的原因 |
[30:33] | You never did anything | 难道你就从来没有试过为了 |
[30:34] | just because you had to know? | 寻求真相而锲而不舍? |
[30:37] | Never shot anyone. | 我不会开枪打人 |
[30:39] | You’re not me. | 你不是我 |
[30:41] | This is my body, | 这是我的身体 |
[30:43] | this is my life, | 我的生活 |
[30:46] | and there’s a truth out there. | 里面有一个未解的真相 |
[30:51] | I’d rather rot in jail knowing than… | 我宁愿事后终身被高墙隔离 |
[30:56] | I can’t handle not knowing. | 也不愿无知的蒙在鼓里 |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[31:24] | Hold that. | 拿着 |
[31:28] | You want your answer, you gotta give me the gun. | 你想知道答案的话就把枪给我 |
[31:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[31:37] | Starburst artifact, | 星暴状伪影 |
[31:38] | the metal from the gun is ruining the image. | 枪内的金属破坏了影像 |
[31:41] | Show him. | 给他看 |
[31:43] | Starburst. | 星暴状成像 |
[31:45] | Now, unless you think we pre-arranged that | 现在 除非你认为我们是 |
[31:47] | just in case we were ever held hostage | 一早安排好这图片来免于 |
[31:48] | by a guy who needs a CT, | 我们被做CT的病人挟持 |
[31:51] | we’re not lying. | 我们没有骗你 |
[31:52] | So, you have two choices, | 现在我们有2个选择 |
[31:54] | you can give me the gun and get your answer, | 把枪给我 得到答案 |
[31:59] | or you can shoot me. | 或是开枪打我 |
[32:10] | I’m not gonna give you the gun. | 我不会把枪给你的 |
[32:35] | Why did he release you? | 他为什么会放了你们 |
[32:36] | House got him to give up his gun. | 他把枪给了豪斯 |
[32:38] | We just ran. | 我们就跑了 |
[32:52] | – Why are you still here? | 你怎么不跑 |
[32:54] | – Curious. | 好奇心作怪 |
[32:56] | It’s safe now, right? | 反正现在也安全了吧 |
[33:16] | They’re gonna be through that door any moment, | 警察随时会破门而入 |
[33:18] | just show me the tumor. | 快把肿瘤给我看看就是了 |
[33:21] | There isn’t one. | 没有肿瘤 |
[33:25] | I don’t know what you have. | 我还是不知道你的病因 |
[33:37] | So, | 就是说 |
[33:40] | it’s over. | 一切就此结束 |
[33:46] | Thanks for trying. | 多谢你的努力 |
[34:19] | You had four theories, | 你有四个推断 |
[34:20] | you ruled out four theories. | 却无一中的 |
[34:22] | Maybe no one can cure me. | 或许我已无人能治 |
[34:25] | He overpowered me. Got the gun back. | 他打倒了我 重新拿回枪 |
[34:30] | You’re a coward. | 你是个懦夫 |
[34:33] | You need to know everything | 你总想自己全知全能 |
[34:34] | because you’re afraid to be wrong. | 因为你根本无法承受失败 |
[34:36] | You’re so afraid of being ordinary, | 你害怕就此平庸 |
[34:39] | of being just another doctor, | 沉沦在茫茫人海 |
[34:40] | just another human being, | 成为芸芸众生 |
[34:41] | that you’ll risk other people’s lives. | 甚至拿别人的生命来冒险 |
[34:43] | I’m arrogant, you’re the coward. | 我只是傲慢 你才是懦夫 |
[34:46] | You’re terrified of death. | 你害怕死亡 |
[34:48] | You just want to cheat it by making it come sooner. | 希望死亡来得更突然 以便自欺欺人 |
[34:50] | It gives you the illusion of control. | 觉得自己掌控着一切 |
[34:53] | Can I go? | 我可以离开么 |
[34:59] | Sorry. We might need you. | 抱歉 你还有点用 |
[35:05] | How do they expect me to think? | 这样我还怎么思考啊 |
[35:09] | – Is he lying? | 他在撒谎吗 |
[35:10] | – Why would he do that? | 他为何要那么做 |
[35:12] | Over time, hostages start to root for the captor. | 随着时间推移 人质会站在劫匪那一边 |
[35:14] | House isn’t the rooting kind. | 豪斯不是那种容易屈服的人 |
[35:16] | No, he’s the obsessive, defiant kind. | 但他极其偏执自大 |
[35:20] | Mic the door, | 在门口部署 |
[35:21] | get a frame charge. | 进行室内监听 |
[35:23] | Hope your boyfriend knows what he’s doing. | 希望你男友知道自己蹚的是什么浑水 |
[35:34] | Are you insane? | 你神经病是吧 |
[35:35] | He’s quick for a sick guy. | 这个病人实在身手敏捷 |
[35:38] | Dyspnea, | 呼吸困难 |
[35:39] | anemia, seventh-nerve palsy, | 贫血症 面神经瘫痪 |
[35:41] | tachycardia. | 心跳过速 |
[35:44] | Long passes, anything, | 随便想 有话就说 |
[35:46] | go. I don’t believe it. | -开始 -我真不敢相信 |
[35:48] | Chase was right, you’re gonna kill someone. | 不出奇斯所料 你非得害死个人不可 |
[35:52] | I don’t want to be a part of it. | 我不会助纣为虐 |
[35:57] | Loa loa filariasis. | 嗯….丝虫病 |
[36:00] | You ever been to Cameroon | 你去过喀麦隆 |
[36:01] | or on the Ogowe River? Next. | 或者奥克维河吗 |
[36:06] | No goats. | 没有 |
[36:09] | Histiocytosis X explains | 由肺部症状推断 |
[36:11] | the lung involvement and… | 可能是组织细胞增生症x |
[36:15] | You have a new symptom. | 出现了一个新症状 |
[36:18] | He’s turning his head, favoring his left ear, | 他侧着头 偏向用左耳 |
[36:23] | which means he’s partially deaf in the right. | 说明右耳听力受损 |
[36:25] | Three hours ago he had superhero hearing. | 3小时前 他听力灵敏得很 |
[36:27] | Cushing’s causes fatigue, breathing problems, | 库兴氏症可以引起疲劳 呼吸困难 |
[36:29] | fluctuating hearing… | 和听力受损 |
[36:30] | Even increased aggression and risk-taking. | 甚至使患者变得异常偏激和富有攻击性 |
[36:32] | I’m doing this by choice, it’s not a symptom. | 这是我个人的选择 不是什么症状 |
[36:36] | We’ll keep that between us until we talk to your lawyer. | 这个问题嘛 等你律师来了再说 |
[36:42] | I need dexamethasone and enough time | 我要氟美松(抗炎药) |
[36:44] | to provoke a respiratory reaction | 以及充裕的时间来挑起呼吸反应 |
[36:47] | and confirm Cushing’s syndrome. | 以确认库兴氏症 |
[36:48] | BOWMAN: You need more time? | 你还想要更多的时间? |
[36:50] | House, we’re not negotiating with you. | 豪斯 我们不是和你谈判 |
[36:52] | Actually, we’re through negotiating. | 事实上 我们之间没啥好谈判 |
[36:53] | I’ve still got three hostages left. | 我这还有三个人质 |
[36:59] | I’ll give you one. | 我会放走一个 |
[37:00] | BOWMAN: And no more testing drugs on the sick doctor. | 别再让那个身体不适的医生试药 |
[37:02] | Fine. | 行 |
[37:03] | Send in the drugs. | 送药进来 |
[37:13] | Son, come here, come here. | 孩子 过来 过来 |
[37:15] | House, you can’t… | 豪斯 你不能…. |
[37:25] | If you have Cushing’s, this will slow your breathing. | 如果你患了库兴氏症 这药会让你呼吸缓慢 |
[37:28] | Give it to her first. | 给她试药 |
[37:32] | Those were not the terms. | 我们事先说好的 |
[37:35] | I lied. | 我骗人的 |
[37:37] | These drugs could be fake. | 这药可能有问题 |
[37:40] | Why would I do that? I gave you back the gun. | 我何苦还这么做 枪我都还你了 |
[37:42] | You wouldn’t, they would. | 你不会 但是他们会 |
[37:44] | She has Huntington’s. | 她有亨廷顿氏舞蹈症 |
[37:46] | If these drugs are real, it could screw up her liver… | 如果这药是真的 她的肝脏会受到严重损害 |
[37:48] | Chances are slim. | 几率很小 |
[37:49] | Chances of him shooting one of us, | 他要向我们其中一个开枪的机会 |
[37:51] | on the other hand… Don’t… | -就很难说了 -别… |
[38:04] | How long do you have to live? | 你还能活多久 |
[38:08] | Eight, ten years. | 8到10年吧 |
[38:10] | Killing her is your chance to get personal? | 你刚刚害完她就和她闲聊家常啊 |
[38:13] | Huntington’s doesn’t | 亨廷顿氏舞蹈症没有… |
[38:15] | have a cure? | 治疗方法吗 |
[38:18] | No. | 没有 |
[38:24] | So, if we get out of here… | 就是说即使我们能出去 |
[38:26] | If she were clinging to hope, | 如果她心怀希望继续活着 |
[38:27] | she wouldn’t be standing in line waiting for you | 就不会站在这里让你 |
[38:28] | to order up more drugs. | 三番四次地试药 |
[38:30] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[38:39] | Not knowing what was wrong | 对自己的状况懵然不知 |
[38:43] | with me made me miserable. | 让我很痛苦 |
[38:45] | Maybe that’s insane, | 采取这种极端方式 |
[38:48] | and doing this, yeah, | 或许很不可理喻 没错 |
[38:51] | insane. | 很不可理喻 |
[38:53] | But I had something to gain. | 但我要到达目的 |
[38:56] | You can’t take risks with no upside at all. | 就一定要铤而走险 |
[39:00] | I can’t decide which is riskier, | 真说不准哪一种更冒险 |
[39:02] | taking crazy risks, | 是疯狂冒险 |
[39:03] | or taking advice on crazy risks | 还是听疯狂冒险家 |
[39:05] | from a crazed risk-taker. | 教你如何疯狂冒险 |
[39:10] | Heart’s racing. | 心跳加速 |
[39:13] | No fever. | 发热 |
[39:17] | And your breathing’s unchanged. | 你的呼吸没变 |
[39:20] | – Does that mean she… | 说明… |
[39:21] | – Means I was wrong. | 我诊断错了 |
[39:24] | Her kidneys are shutting down | 拜你强迫她注射的药物所赐 |
[39:25] | because of the meds you made her take. | 她现在开始肾衰竭 |
[39:37] | We have to get her out of here. | 我们得让她出去 |
[39:41] | The dexamethasone is making Thirteen’s kidneys fail, | 氟美松让13号肾衰竭 |
[39:44] | but not the patient’s, why? | 病人却没反应 为什么呢 |
[39:47] | This guy’s been on 50 different medications, | 这人曾接受过50种不同的药物治疗 |
[39:49] | maybe his kidneys should be failing, but something’s protecting them. | 或许早该肾衰竭了 |
[39:52] | I need to slap you | 我想打你一巴掌 |
[39:54] | for diagnostic purposes. | 纯属诊断需要 |
[40:00] | … | 我就会说踹你腹股沟 |
[40:13] | … | 别问我沃斯特克是怎么发现它的 |
[40:15] | He has calcium deficiency. | 他缺乏钙质 |
[40:17] | Drugs that block calcium tend | 药物阻止钙吸收 |
[40:18] | to shield against kidney damage. | 也保护肾脏免受伤害 |
[40:20] | He’s been on protein pump inhibitors for years, | 他是的蛋白质泵的长期使用者 |
[40:22] | for his stomach pain. | 用于抑制胃痛 |
[40:23] | Those drugs have been protecting his kidneys for years. | 多年来 这些药都保护着他的肾脏 |
[40:27] | He has something that has a long incubation period, | 他患了某种具有长潜伏期的病 |
[40:30] | something that should’ve wrecked his kidneys, | 那病本该坏了他的肾 |
[40:32] | something that explains breathing problems, | 并且能解释他的呼吸问题 |
[40:34] | heart problems, jumpy nerves | 心脏疾病 神经质行为 |
[40:37] | and weak blood. | 和低血压 |
[40:39] | Leishmaniasis. | 利什曼病(尤指黑热病) |
[40:40] | Would make perfect sense if our patient | 如果病人是阿拉伯贝恩人 |
[40:41] | was an Arabian Bedouin. | 才说得通 |
[40:45] | Melioidosis. | 类鼻疽 |
[40:46] | Bacteria gets into the lungs, spreads to the heart. | 细菌侵入肺脏 扩散到心脏 |
[40:48] | It explains everything. | 这样说得通 |
[40:50] | Except that if you’d read the history, | 如果你看过病人的外出历史 |
[40:51] | you’d know that our patient has never been | 你就会知道病人没去过 |
[40:52] | to a tropical climate. | 热带气候地方 |
[40:54] | Is he absolutely sure of that? | 他确定吗 |
[40:56] | Mexico, Costa Rica… | 墨西哥 哥斯达黎加 |
[40:57] | You’ve never been… | 你没有去过… |
[40:58] | I’ve never been anywhere south of Florida. | 我从没去过比佛罗里达州更南的地方 |
[41:04] | You idiot. | 你个大傻帽 |
[41:08] | Florida counts? | 佛罗里达也算吗 |
[41:09] | Not to the Supreme Court, | 高等法院怎么想就难说 |
[41:12] | but it’s warm enough for germs. | 但那里气候暖和 细菌滋生 |
[41:15] | You keep blaming doctors. | 你一直把罪归咎于医者 |
[41:17] | You can’t even give a halfway-decent history. | 你连个准确的外出历史也给不出 |
[41:23] | Negotiation’s over. | 谈判结束 |
[41:24] | It will be as soon as you get us three grams of ceftazidime. | 送3克头孢他啶过来谈判就结束 |
[41:27] | He comes out, he gets all the medicine he wants. | 他不出来就别想拿药 |
[41:31] | You can have Dr. House. | 我放了豪斯医生 |
[41:37] | Why are you getting rid of me? | 你为什么把我轰出去 |
[41:38] | I need to trade you for the answer. | 我要拿你来交换答案 |
[41:43] | – You’re gonna give her the meds. – No. | 你又要用她试药 |
[41:47] | Come on. Give them to me instead. | 拜托 给我来试药好了 |
[41:52] | She’s taken everything I’ve taken. | 她和我都注射了一样的药 |
[41:54] | The combination of meds could knock me out. | 多种药物混用能要我的命 |
[41:56] | Her kidneys are failing. | 她的肾脏正在衰竭 |
[41:58] | You give her those drugs, | 你再让她用药 |
[41:59] | she’ll be dead by the time they get the cuffs on you. | 警察拘捕你前她就升天了 |
[42:02] | I need my answer. | 我要答案 |
[42:03] | Your obsession is gonna kill her! | 你的偏执会要了她的命 |
[42:05] | Your obsession gave me back the gun. | 是你偏执地把枪还给我的 |
[42:09] | It is pointless to give her those drugs, | 如果你真的病入膏肓 |
[42:11] | even if they are screwing with you. | 再让她用药也于事无补 |
[42:12] | This is your last diagnosis! | 这是你的最后诊断 |
[42:13] | – Only if you’re right. | 前提是你诊断的无误 |
[42:15] | – House, get out of here. | 豪斯 走吧 |
[42:18] | Shut up, I’m not leaving. | 闭嘴 我才不走 |
[42:21] | Who’s the martyr now? | 现在到谁做烈士? |
[42:23] | Either the drugs kill me | 我要么死于药物 |
[42:24] | or he kills me. | 要么就是他毙了我 |
[42:25] | Doesn’t seem to make a lot of difference. | 怎么着都没区别 |
[42:57] | You really don’t feel bad about killing me? | 为己杀人 你就没有负罪感么 |
[42:59] | Not if you don’t feel bad about killing yourself. | 如果你连自杀都没负罪感的话 我也没有 |
[43:03] | – I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[43:06] | – Yeah, you do. You just don’t have the nerve to actually do it. | 你只是没胆量实行而已 |
[43:09] | You just want it out of your control. | 你希望等待情况自动恶化 |
[43:10] | Well, it is. | 现在就是机会 |
[43:12] | Because I’ve got a gun. | 因为我有枪 |
[43:28] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[43:29] | Either I do this with you alive or… | 别逼我亲自动手 不然… |
[43:34] | Please. | 求求你 |
[43:35] | Sometimes you just have to trust people. | 有时你得信任他人 |
[43:39] | Please. | 求求你 |
[44:04] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[44:09] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[45:07] | Why are you still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[45:11] | He didn’t make me take it. | 他没让我注射 |
[46:42] | A week of temporary dialysis, your kidneys will be okay. | 一周的临时性透析之后你的肾脏就会恢复 |
[46:50] | I’m sorry I backed out of the differential. | 抱歉 在纷乱的时候 我退缩了 |
[47:01] | About that Huntington’s drug trial. | 关于亨廷顿氏舞蹈病药物测试… |
[47:40] | Test confirmed melioidosis. | 检查确认是类鼻疽 |
[47:43] | Easy to miss on the stain. | 细节总是容易被忽视 |
[47:46] | Scans and X-rays vary widely. | 扫描和X光差别很大 |
[47:49] | Is that all you care about? | 你在意的就是这些吗 |
[47:51] | A moron storms the clinic, | 一个神经病搞到医院满城风雨 |
[47:52] | bullies his way into life without parole, | 肆意伤人 肆无忌惮 |
[47:55] | you enabling him at every step. | 你却助纣为虐 |
[47:57] | If he hadn’t done what he did, | 如果他不这么做 |
[47:59] | he’d be dead. | 他就早死了 |
[48:01] | Good thing you enabled my every medical move. | 不过好在你一直都支持他的行动 |
[48:06] | You think I handled this differently because you were in here? | 你觉得我之所以特别处理是因为你的原因? |
[48:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[48:09] | Let’s try it again without me. | 那就除去我再试试吧 |
[48:14] | This is why you and I can’t be a thing. | 这就是为什么我与你之间没有…可能 |
[48:19] | If you’re suggesting that you screwed up | 如果你的意思是 在我们这段不存在的 |
[48:22] | because of a non-relationship with me, | 感情里面是你甩了我 |
[48:26] | I don’t know how I can help you. | 那我就不知道该怎么帮你 |
[48:28] | Because the only change you can make from | 想改变不存在的感情 |
[48:29] | a non-relationship is… | 的方法就是… |
[48:35] | You want a relationship? | 你想发展感情吗 |
[48:38] | God, no. | 天 不是 |
[48:39] | I was just trying to follow your logic. | 只是按你得逻辑分析而已 |