时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | The trick to onions, | 切洋葱的小窍门就是 |
[00:04] | cut them in half lengthwise, | 将它们打竖切成两半 |
[00:05] | but leave the roots on, | 留着葱根 |
[00:08] | then make your vertical slices. | 然后垂直地切片 |
[00:13] | I need a dozen. Think you can handle this? | 要切一打 你干得来吗 |
[00:15] | A dozen is 12, right? | 一打就是12个嘛 对吧 |
[00:18] | Next, we add mustard greens, | 然后 我们加一点芥茉叶 |
[00:20] | spicy and they pack a nice punch. | 可以带来辛辣 浓郁的口感 |
[00:23] | Plus, they’re really good for you, | 而且 他们对身体很有好处 |
[00:25] | improve mental function, | 能加强心理功能 |
[00:27] | protect against rheumatoid arthritis, | 预防风湿性关节炎 |
[00:29] | even inhibit certain types of cancer. | 甚至还能抑制几种癌症 |
[00:33] | Are you going to chop those onions | 你是要把这些洋葱切碎 |
[00:34] | or give them a Thai massage? | 还是在给他们做泰式按摩 |
[00:35] | Well, I guess a happy ending is out of the question. | 反正都不会有好下场了 |
[00:39] | I don’t recall adding “making snide remarks” | 我不知道冷嘲热讽 |
[00:41] | to your list of duties. | 还是你的工作之一 |
[00:44] | Just taking initiative. | 只是主动一些而已 |
[00:45] | Secret ingredient: Porcini mushrooms. | 牛肝菌 |
[00:48] | You want to reconstitute them in a bowl of water. | 你们得用一碗水去煮 |
[00:51] | You also want to hire an assistant | 你们也要请一个助手 |
[00:53] | who can stay focused for longer than 30 seconds. | 至少能集中30秒钟注意力 |
[00:55] | – Why don’t I hear you chopping? | 为什么我听不到你在切东西了 |
[00:57] | – Just give me a second. | 给我一点时间 |
[00:59] | – You’re kidding me, right? | 你是开玩笑的吧 |
[01:01] | – So sorry. Are you okay? You want to sit down? | -对不起 -你还好么 要坐下来吗 |
[01:03] | My lips are blue. Cyanosis. | 我的嘴唇变蓝 紫绀 |
[01:06] | (PANTING) Pain in my back and chest. | 背部和胸部感觉疼痛 |
[01:08] | Spontaneous pneumothorax. | 特发性气胸 |
[01:10] | – What are you talking about? – I’m a doctor. | -你在说些什么 -我是个医生 |
[01:12] | – You are? – And I need a doctor. | -真的么 -我现在需要一个医生 |
[02:04] | You drool. | 你流口水了 |
[02:05] | (CHUCKLES) Shut up. | 讨厌 |
[03:05] | I know gas is expensive, | 我知道汽油很贵 |
[03:07] | but I could have given you a ride. | 可是我无法载你一程 |
[03:11] | … | 我上来的时候还好好的啊 |
[03:14] | Dana Miller, the cancer researcher, | 德纳.米勒 癌症研究人员 |
[03:16] | spontaneous pneumothorax. Awfully thin file. | -出现特发性气胸 -病例资料少得可怜啊 |
[03:19] | She just got admitted. | 她刚刚入院了 |
[03:20] | Lots of things can cause pneumothorax. | 很多东西能引起气胸 |
[03:22] | Why don’t we let eight or 10 other doctors | 为什么我们不让十个八个其他医师 |
[03:24] | rule out the boring stuff? | 先去排除那些无聊的可能性 |
[03:25] | We want to take this case. | 我们想接这个病例 |
[03:26] | She’s maybe five or 10 years away | 她可能过多五到十年就可以解决 |
[03:28] | from curing retinoblastoma. | 成视网膜细胞瘤难题了 |
[03:29] | Which would make this case attractive to anyone | 正是这点吸引着那些 |
[03:32] | who has some vested interest in people curing the incurable. | 直接受益又有不治之症的人 |
[03:35] | She hasn’t suffered from COPD, | 她没有慢性阻塞性肺病 |
[03:36] | she doesn’t smoke, she hasn’t been scuba diving. | 她不抽烟 |
[03:37] | O2 sats are low, | 也不去潜水 |
[03:39] | even after chest tube insertion. | 尽管做了胸部插管之后氧气水平还是很低 |
[03:41] | Pneumothorax could be secondary to a bunch of things, | 气胸的可能原因有很多 |
[03:43] | cystic fibrosis, lung cancer… | 囊肿性纤维化 肺癌 |
[03:45] | Or to be slightly more optimistic, | 或者 我们乐观一点 |
[03:47] | late-onset asthma triggered by an unknown allergen. | 由不知名的过敏引起的突发性哮喘 |
[03:51] | … | 我有麻烦了吗 |
[03:53] | Did you take the elevators up? Yes. | -你搭电梯上来的吗 -是啊 |
[03:56] | So, steroids for asthma? | 那么 用治疗哮喘的类固醇? |
[03:58] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:00] | 做个CT 检测恶性充气的情况以确诊 | |
[04:09] | And I thought my hospital was high-tech. | 我想我们医院都是用高科技的了 |
[04:11] | Have to wait all day for a CT. | 我还要等上一天才能做CT |
[04:13] | Dr. House gets a few perks. | 豪斯医生有一些特权 |
[04:15] | He has his own scanner? | 他有自己的扫描仪? |
[04:17] | No, just very loose interpretations of hospital procedure. | 不是 是不需要遵守医院规矩的权利 |
[04:21] | I appreciate the extra effort, but… | 我很感谢这些额外照顾 可是… |
[04:23] | Our gift to society, | 算是我们为社会尽点贡献吧 |
[04:24] | we want to get you back to work as soon as possible. | 就是让你尽快回去工作 |
[04:26] | Well, I’m not working, | 嗯 我已经没在工作了 |
[04:28] | at least, not as a doctor. | 至少不是做医生 |
[04:30] | I quit. | 我辞职了 |
[04:32] | I left eight months ago. | 八个月前我就离开了医院 |
[04:35] | You mean like a sabbatical? | 你是说 休年假? |
[04:37] | I had a uterine myoma, benign, | 我有子宫肌瘤 良性的 |
[04:40] | but it ruptured, and I needed emergency surgery. | 可是它破了 我需要做急诊手术 |
[04:44] | I was lying there on the table thinking, | 当我躺在手术台上时 我想 |
[04:45] | “I can’t die now, I haven’t been happy yet.” | “我现在不能死 我还没有真正开心过” |
[04:48] | Couldn’t you just buy an overpriced German sports car, | 你可以买个豪华的德国跑车 |
[04:52] | or have an affair? | 或找人搞个激情婚外情之类的 |
[04:53] | My sports car is doing | 跑车也算是满足了我的少许心愿了 |
[04:58] | what I want when I want. | 学习怎样经营一个厨房 |
[05:00] | You’re washing pots and smashing garlic. | 你是去洗茶壶还有捣蒜的吗 |
[05:03] | Smashing garlic makes me happy. | 捣蒜能让我开心 |
[05:06] | Before that, it was eight years studying, | 在这之前我花了八年去学习 |
[05:08] | twelve years in that lab. | 十二年做实验 |
[05:09] | It was always what I was supposed to do, | 我都是在做我应该做的事 |
[05:11] | never what I wanted to do. | 可却永远不是我想要做的事 |
[05:25] | Come here. Look at this. | 来 看这个 |
[05:26] | Come here. | 来啊 |
[05:32] | Adorable. Elevators keep crashing. | 可爱 电梯坏了 |
[05:36] | ls Mercury in retrograde or what? | 是水星逆行了还是怎样 |
[05:38] | Elevators can be capricious, | 电梯也会任性的 |
[05:39] | sometimes it just seems like they’re out to get you. | 有时候它就是不爽你 |
[05:43] | She keeps playing with the blanket. | 她一直在玩那个毛毯 |
[05:44] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要怎么做呢 |
[05:45] | Why do you think the elevators | 为什么你会觉得电梯 |
[05:47] | would be out to get me? | 会不爽我呢 |
[05:50] | … | 可能它们想多花点时间 |
[05:53] | … | 去陪陪它们的小电梯 |
[05:54] | but then they had to leave it | 可是却被逼着离开 |
[05:56] | at home with an elevator sitter | 让电梯保姆来带电梯宝宝 |
[05:57] | because you drove the replacement elevator | 就因为你把替补电梯 |
[05:59] | to quitting | 逼走了 |
[06:01] | because you’re incapable of listening to anybody but me. | 因为你除了我之外听不进任何人的话 |
[06:03] | It’s just a theory. | 只是我的说法而已 |
[06:05] | You’re wrong. I don’t even listen to you. | 你错了 我也不听你的话 |
[06:08] | Either do your job or go home. Leave me out of it. | 要么干活要么回家 别把我扯进来 |
[06:10] | I am going to do my job. | 我会干活的 |
[06:12] | It doesn’t mean I have to do it happily, | 但不代表我一定要开开心心地干 |
[06:13] | doesn’t mean I have to do it without resentment, | 也不代表我不带一点怨气地干 |
[06:16] | and it definitely doesn’t mean I have to do it | 当然也不代表我 |
[06:17] | without seeking vengeance on the person making me be here. | 不会找机会报复把我逼回来的那个人 |
[06:20] | Congratulations. | 恭喜啊 |
[06:22] | You’ve officially dragged me down to your level. | 你已经正式地把我降到和你一个水平了 |
[06:26] | Okay- | 哦 |
[06:51] | Hey, Blue. | 穿制服的 你好啊 |
[07:00] | It’s not asthma, | 不是哮喘 |
[07:01] | lung volume’s normal. | 肺活量正常 |
[07:03] | She did have a uterine myoma removed eight months ago. | 她的确在八个月前做了子宫肌瘤的切除手术 |
[07:06] | Central line IV could’ve made a hole | 四号中心线可能会在肺部附近 |
[07:09] | near the lung that slowly expanded. | 弄了一个慢慢扩张的洞 |
[07:10] | No pleural thickening. | 胸膜没有变厚 |
[07:12] | I can’t believe she quit. | 不敢相信她辞职了 |
[07:14] | People have a right to be happy. | 人们有快乐的权利 |
[07:17] | I saw a four-year-old | 我曾经在肿瘤科见过 |
[07:18] | with retinoblastoma on my oncology rotation. | 一个患眼癌的四岁小孩 |
[07:20] | The cancer had eaten through her eye | 癌细胞已经从她的眼睛一直侵蚀到她的大脑 |
[07:25] | and into her brain. | 但这不代表人们应该放弃 |
[07:26] | … | 任何快乐的东西 |
[07:28] | Why not? Big picture. | 为什么不 从大局来看 |
[07:29] | I don’t care if Jonas Salk’s life is a miserable shell, | 我不在乎乔纳斯·索尔(病毒学家)拖着 |
[07:30] | I just want | 沉重的躯壳生活 |
[07:32] | him to cure polio. | 只要他能治愈小儿麻痹症 |
[07:33] | You can’t live your life big picture. | 你不能总让自己的生活”从大局看” |
[07:35] | You’ve got to look out for yourself | 你还要照顾你自己 |
[07:36] | and the people you care about. | 和你在乎的人 |
[07:37] | Well, then, why are you a doctor? | 好啊 那你为什么要当医生 |
[07:39] | Why aren’t you sitting by a pool | 你干嘛不坐在斐济的泳池边 |
[07:40] | in Fiji knocking back Mai Tais? | 大喝迈泰鸡尾酒 |
[07:42] | People act in their own self-interests. | 人总是为私利而存 |
[07:43] | You’re all here because you’re happy to be here, | 你们之所以在这儿是因为你们在这里很开心 |
[07:46] | or at least because it’s your best option. | 或者这是你们最好的选择 |
[07:47] | I’m here because I want to help people. | 我在这是因为我想帮助别人 |
[07:48] | No, you’re here because | 不对 你在这儿是因为 |
[07:51] | it makes you feel good to help people, | 帮助别人让你快乐 |
[07:53] | Taub and Foreman are here because | 陶博和福曼在这儿是因为 |
[07:54] | they’ve got no other viable choices, | 他们没有别的挣钱方法 |
[07:56] | and Thirteen is desperate to | 而十三是渴望在死之前 |
[07:57] | make her life matter before it’s over. | 让她的生命更有价值 |
[08:00] | So, you’re happy to be here? | 这么说 你也乐于在此? |
[08:02] | Does it show? | 有这么明显吗 |
[08:04] | Are those increased interstitial markings? | 这些是…增加的组织间隙标记 |
[08:08] | It could be pulmonary fibrosis. | 可能是肺纤维化 |
[08:10] | Do a biopsy. | 做活检 |
[08:14] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[08:16] | “You’ve got to look out for the people you care about.” | “你得照料你在意的人” |
[08:22] | That wouldn’t have anything to do with | 这句话应该和你偷换了十三的真药 |
[08:24] | you screwing over your clinical trial | 去搅乱你的临床试验 |
[08:26] | by slipping Thirteen the real drug, would it? | 有什么关系吧 |
[08:28] | You said that would be stupid. | 你说过这么做很蠢 |
[08:30] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[08:32] | Because Jonas Salk would not approve. | 因为乔纳斯·索尔不会赞成的 |
[08:34] | There’s nothing to know. | 她不需要知道什么 |
[08:42] | Got it? | 记住了吗 |
[08:49] | – Good? – Yeah. | -行没? -行 |
[08:51] | – You okay? | 你还好么 |
[08:53] | – Just a headache. – I took some ibuprofen, but… | 只是有点头痛 我吃了些布洛芬 可是… |
[08:56] | – Where’s the pain, front or back? | 前脑还是后脑 |
[08:57] | Front. | 前脑 |
[08:58] | Why are there never any interesting | 为什么这些卡片上永远都不会 |
[08:59] | pictures on these cards? | 画些好玩的照片 |
[09:01] | They should make a dirty version. | 他们应该画些成人的东西 |
[09:03] | Sharp pain or more of a throbbing… | 是刺痛 还是有点抽动的 |
[09:05] | Relax. This is not a side-effect. People get headaches. | 放心 这不是副作用 人人都会头痛 |
[09:09] | True, but I can get you an MRI. | 那是 可是我可以让你去做核磁共振 |
[09:11] | If I’m on the drug, it’s been weeks. | 如果我在用药 已经有几个星期了 |
[09:13] | It’s not like something’s gonna suddenly crop up now. | 这东西不会突然爆发的 |
[09:16] | Okay, | 好吧 |
[09:19] | first card. | 第一张卡上画的是什么 |
[09:22] | Train, duck… | 火车 鸭子… |
[09:26] | – You can’t remember? – | 记不起来了吗 |
[09:27] | …piano. | 钢琴 |
[09:32] | We need a biopsy to confirm… | 我们要做活检去确认… |
[09:34] | You need an open-lung biopsy to confirm pulmonary fibrosis. | 你们需要做一个开胸肺活检去证实肺纤维化 |
[09:37] | That’s invasive surgery. | 是侵入性的手术 |
[09:39] | I’d be out of commission for weeks. | 我会有几个星期不能动 |
[09:41] | No offense, but you’re not working. | 无意冒犯 可是你已经不当医生了 |
[09:43] | What does it matter if you spend a little time in bed? | 反正你都不工作了 多躺一会又何妨 |
[09:45] | Not working doesn’t mean I don’t have places to go. | 不工作不代表我没有地方可去 |
[09:47] | I’ve got my book group, piano lessons, cooking classes. | 我有我的书会 钢琴课 烹饪课 |
[09:50] | They make me happy. | 这些东西都能让我开心 |
[09:52] | A warm apple fritter makes me happy, | 一个热乎乎的炸苹果饼就能让我开心 |
[09:54] | it doesn’t fulfill me as a person. | 可是这不能实现我的人生价值 |
[09:57] | … | 如果不能的话 我早就回去 |
[09:58] | … | 继续帮人做整形手术了 |
[09:59] | Good for you. | 很好 这很适合你 |
[10:00] | If your job fulfills you and makes you happy, that’s rare. | 如果工作能实现人生价值和让你开心 那是很少有的 |
[10:03] | I didn’t say I was happy. | 我没有说我是开心的 |
[10:06] | I loved being a plastic surgeon, | 我热爱做整形医生 |
[10:08] | the money, the lifestyle. | 赚钱多 生活方式舒爽 |
[10:11] | And in a lot of ways, this job stinks. | 不像这份工作有很多不尽如人意的地方 |
[10:13] | I’m making five bucks, I’m always annoyed, but… | 比如说赚钱少 经常很郁闷…可是 |
[10:17] | You can look yourself in the mirror and think, | 你可以扪心自问 |
[10:20] | “I did something worthwhile today.” | “我今天做了一些有意义的事” |
[10:22] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[10:24] | That’s important. And I do miss that, | 这才是重点 我很怀念这感觉 |
[10:27] | but it just wasn’t enough anymore. | 可是这再也不足够了 |
[10:37] | – That doesn’t feel right. | 这里感觉不对劲 |
[10:38] | – Shun | 坐起来 |
[10:40] | It’s weird. | 感觉好奇怪 |
[10:45] | What is it, ascites? | 怎么了 腹水吗? |
[10:52] | Your belly’s full of blood. | 你腹腔里都是血 |
[10:59] | First her lung deflates, like me after a cold shower, | 一开始她的肺抽气 好比我刚洗完冷水澡 |
[11:02] | now her liver starts to bleed, like me after a… | 现在她的肝开始出血 好比我… |
[11:10] | FOREMAN: You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:12] | HOUSE: Great. | 好得很 |
[11:14] | Just practicing my clown college audition. | 刚刚重新练习了一下大学时的小丑角色 |
[11:17] | Someone set a trip wire. | 有人下了绊索 |
[11:23] | … | 我们一直在药物实验中心 |
[11:25] | Lung, liver. Go. | 肺和肝 说说想法 |
[11:26] | Shouldn’t you be obsessing over who did this to you? | 你难道不追究这是谁干的吗 |
[11:28] | Nope. Anybody bother | 没兴趣 有人去帮病人的 |
[11:30] | MRI-ing our patient’s liver for tumors? | 肝脏做核磁共振检查肿瘤吗 |
[11:32] | No tumors, no cysts, no clear etiology. | 没肿瘤 没囊肿 病原不清楚 |
[11:35] | If you’re not obsessing, | 如果你不困扰 |
[11:37] | you must have already figured it out. | 那你一定是知道是谁干的了 |
[11:43] | about why our patient’s liver suddenly sprang a leak. | 病人肝脏忽然出血的原因 |
[11:47] | There’s a tiny spot on the caudate lobe. | 肝尾叶上有一小点 |
[11:48] | Could be a granuloma. | 可能是肉芽瘤 |
[11:50] | Erodes into the hepatic artery, | 入侵肝脏动脉造成 |
[11:52] | causes the bleed. | 出血的 |
[11:53] | What caused the granuloma? | 什么引发肉芽瘤的 |
[11:55] | Blastomycosis. | 芽生菌病 |
[11:57] | Could’ve been asymptomatic for months. | 可能潜伏好几个月了 |
[11:58] | It hits her lungs, we give her steroids, | 它攻击她肺的时候 我们给她用类固醇类药物 |
[12:01] | it blossoms and attacks her liver. | 导致它快速成长并开始攻击她的肝脏 |
[12:03] | Get a piece of her lung, stick it under a black light. | 把她的肺取出一块来 放到紫外光灯下 |
[12:06] | If it glows, the sick children who need | 如果它发亮了 那些喜欢她做的舒芙蕾点心 |
[12:09] | her soufflés can breathe easier. | 的病孩子就会好起来了 |
[12:11] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[12:17] | Again? | 又来了? |
[12:19] | You have a problem. | 你有麻烦了 |
[12:22] | You have a problem. | 那你真的有麻烦了 |
[12:24] | When she turned her head to look at the MRI, | 她转头去看核磁共振片的时候 |
[12:27] | I think she’s losing her peripheral vision. | 我认为她周围视力正在消退 |
[12:28] | Because she turned her head? | 仅因她转了头? |
[12:31] | I’m happy for you. | 我真为你高兴 |
[12:33] | A love so deep you’re ready to chuck your medical license | 你爱她深到冒着失去行医执照的危险 |
[12:36] | to give her powerful, | 去给她服用强效的 未被批准 |
[12:37] | unproven drugs with dangerous side effects. | 并有危险副作用的药物 |
[12:40] | I don’t want to make | 我不知道你是否 |
[12:41] | any assumptions about your feelings for me, | 也一样爱我 |
[12:43] | but I do have a birthday coming up. | 不过我倒是快过生日了 |
[12:56] | I hear Cuddy’s SEAL training finally came in handy. | 我听说卡迪的海豹突击队训练终于开始了 |
[13:01] | Should I be investing in a flak jacket? | 我是不是该准备件防弹衣 |
[13:03] | You’re safe. | 你不会有事的 |
[13:04] | No carpet bombing, | 没有地毯式轰炸? |
[13:07] | no burning of Dresden to teach her a lesson? | 没有去像炸毁德累斯顿一样以教训她? |
[13:11] | Well, since you’re incapable of taking the high road, | 既然你不准备小规模报复 |
[13:13] | I assume there’s some deeper, | 那么我想你一定有更深入 |
[13:15] | more long-term strategy in effect. | 长久的办法来整她 |
[13:17] | Cuddy’s not playing games, | 卡迪不是在逗我玩 |
[13:19] | she’s not looking for leverage. | 她不是试图来影响我 |
[13:21] | She wants pure, unadulterated vengeance. | 她就想狠狠地报复我 |
[13:24] | And your countermove is to let her have it? | 你难道就这样无动于衷 |
[13:26] | The only time to strike back is when I want something. | 除非我想要什么东西才会反击 |
[13:29] | All I want now is to get things back to normal, | 现在我只想一切都平息下来 |
[13:32] | which I can’t get by escalating. | 所以我不能对着干 |
[13:34] | The only way to win this war is to lose it. | 以退为进才是王道 |
[13:36] | Let her punch herself out. | 让她自生自灭 |
[13:38] | Yeah, that makes sense, too. | 这也算有点道理 |
[13:41] | Too? | “也” |
[13:43] | I was thinking you actually feel guilty about | 我一直以为你因为把她从她女儿 |
[13:44] | taking her away from her baby, | 身边带走而感到内疚 |
[13:46] | but your explanation is good, too. | 但你现在的解释也通 |
[13:49] | It’s completely inconsistent with your character, but whatever. | 虽然这与你的本性完全有违 但… |
[13:53] | Oh, thank you, Rationalization Man, | 谢谢你 理性的人 |
[13:54] | you have saved the village. | 咱们村子被你拯救了 |
[13:57] | You wanna eat? | 想吃东西吗 |
[13:59] | You forgot your file. | 你忘带文件了 |
[14:01] | Dana Miller? | 德纳.米勒 |
[14:04] | The cancer researcher? | 癌症研究员? |
[14:05] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[14:16] | Dr. Miller, | 米勒医生 不知道你是否还记得我 |
[14:20] | I doubt if you’ll remember me… | 腺癌会议的那个 |
[14:22] | Impressive. | 好记性 |
[14:25] | You want some cortisone for that itch? | 你想用点可的松来止痒吗 |
[14:27] | Liver failure, | 肝脏衰竭 |
[14:29] | itching is one of the lovely side effects. | 痒是其中一个可爱的副作用 |
[14:30] | Why did you quit? | 你为什么不干了 |
[14:34] | Well, the worst thing is, now, every time I get sick, | 现在最糟的事情是每次我生病了 |
[14:38] | I have to listen to a dozen people judge me. | 我都得听别人来评判我 |
[14:39] | Do you want me to congratulate you? | 你还指望我来恭喜你吗 |
[14:43] | I’ve got four kids in Pede-Onc | 我有四个儿童癌症患者 |
[14:45] | right now who are going to die. | 正在死亡的边缘 |
[14:46] | Three of them within a year, | 其中三个活不了一年 |
[14:47] | the other in a few days, probably. | 还有一个只有几天的时间 |
[14:49] | Breakthroughs will happen. | 研究会有突破的 |
[14:51] | With or without me, someone will find the answer. | 不管有没有我 总有人可以找到突破 |
[14:53] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[14:56] | I | 我… |
[14:58] | I’m in the trenches. | 我身处战斗的最前线 |
[15:00] | I’m doing triage as best I can. | 正在尽可能救治伤员 |
[15:02] | You had the chance to end the war. | 而你是有机会去结束这场战争的 |
[15:07] | How is someone like me supposed to keep fighting | 像我这样的人都继续战斗 |
[15:08] | when someone like you just walked away? | 你怎么就放弃了呢 |
[15:12] | When I left my job, | 当我不干的时候 |
[15:15] | a lot of people were furious with me. | 很多人感到很生气 |
[15:17] | It was easier to be angry than to admit they weren’t happy. | 生气是用于掩盖他们对我的妒忌 |
[15:22] | That they were stuck in a rut somewhere in their lives, | 因为他们无法打破生活的怪圈 |
[15:24] | unable to move forward. | 被缚住了 |
[15:27] | What’s your rut? | 你的怪圈是什么 |
[15:41] | Okay, you’re freaking me out. | 你吓死我了 |
[15:45] | Do you think we should have kids? | 你觉得我们应该要小孩吗 |
[15:53] | We’ve had this conversation. Ten years ago. | -我们已经谈过了 -那是十年前 |
[15:56] | Things change. | 事情有变化了 |
[15:58] | On our third date, I told you that | 在我们约会的第三天我就告诉你 |
[15:59] | I didn’t want to have kids, | 我不想要小孩 |
[16:01] | and you said that you were okay with that. | 你当时说没事 |
[16:03] | I said it because I wanted to sleep with you. | 我那样说是因为想和你上床 |
[16:05] | And then I fell in love with you, | 后来我爱上你 |
[16:07] | and I realized that I really could be okay with it. | 我意识到我真的不在乎 |
[16:12] | It wasn’t like I had this burning desire to have children. | 不是说我真的很想要小孩 |
[16:15] | God, have you been resenting me all this time? | 老天 你不会一直怀恨在心吧 |
[16:17] | Is that why… No, | -所以你上次– -不是 |
[16:20] | of course not. | 当然不是 |
[16:23] | I’m just revisiting. | 我只是旧话重提 |
[16:31] | This isn’t a whim for me. | 那不是我心血来潮的想法 |
[16:33] | It’s not a decision that I made lightly. | 做这个决定我也并不轻松 |
[16:36] | Don’t you ever wonder what it would be like? | 你没想过有小孩会怎么样吗 |
[16:37] | All the time. | 我一直在想 |
[16:42] | But just not enough to make me want to do it. | 但还没到我想要生个的程度 |
[16:44] | I like our life. | 我喜欢我们现在的生活 |
[16:51] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[16:55] | Can I turn the TV back on? | 能把电视打开吗 |
[17:15] | Look straight ahead. | 直视前方 |
[17:18] | Why didn’t we do this test this morning? | 为什么我们早上来做这个测试 |
[17:21] | – Do you see that? | 你看见它吗 |
[17:22] | – No. – Damn. | -没 -该死 |
[17:25] | – I’m losing my peripheral vision? | 我的周边视力在消退吗 |
[17:32] | I am on the drug. | 我在用药 |
[17:34] | Does this mean you have to tell them | 这意味着你得告诉他们 |
[17:37] | and take me off it? | 然后把我的药停下来吗 |
[17:38] | No and yes. | 可以说是 也可以不是 |
[17:42] | As far as they’re concerned, you’re on the placebo. | 他们的情报是你在用安慰剂 |
[17:46] | I found out last week. | 我上周才知道的 |
[17:47] | The trial was getting positive results, | 药物试验证明有效 |
[17:51] | so I switched you. | 所以我把你换了药 |
[17:56] | So my headaches… | 所以我的头痛… |
[18:02] | I’ll stop taking the drug and everything should be fine. | 我停止用药 一切就会恢复正常了 |
[18:11] | Specimen’s negative for blastomycosis. | 样本检测没查到芽生菌 |
[18:14] | That’s it? | 就这样了吗 |
[18:15] | I’ll go give House the test results. | 我去把测试结果给豪斯 |
[18:19] | You can tell the patient. Hey. | 你去告诉病人 |
[18:26] | We have been dating for two weeks. | 我们才好上两周 |
[18:28] | You just broke trial protocol and risked your entire career | 你就冒着职业生涯结束的危险打破试验协议 |
[18:33] | to give me a drug we’re not even sure will help me. | 来给我用不知道有没有效果的药 |
[18:38] | I don’t think I’m ready for that. | 我不觉得我能面对这一切 |
[18:50] | Dr. Miller? | 米勒医生 |
[18:54] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[18:55] | The test was negative. | 测试结果正常 |
[18:57] | So, I’m gonna take you off… | 我准备取下你的… |
[18:58] | What happened to your head? | 你头怎么了 |
[19:00] | I don’t know, I was sleeping. | 我不知道 刚在睡觉 |
[19:03] | It’s so itchy. | 太痒了 |
[19:04] | You were scratching it in your sleep. | 你在睡觉了时候抓它了 |
[19:09] | You scratched right through your skull. | 你把你头骨抓穿了 |
[19:11] | – What? – This is brain matter. Oh, God. | 是脑部物质 |
[19:15] | Need some help in here. | 这儿需要帮助 |
[19:17] | I did a free flap closure to avoid any scarring. | 我给她做了自由皮瓣缝合来避免伤疤 |
[19:19] | She was lucky, the scratching didn’t cause any brain damage. | 她很幸运 脑子没受到伤害 |
[19:21] | But the first thing she said | 但当我们把她弄醒来时她说 |
[19:23] | when we woke her up was, “it still itches.” | 那还痒 |
[19:24] | Itch receptors are only | 痒的神经感受器 |
[19:26] | in the top two layers of skin, | 只在皮肤的头两层 |
[19:28] | which means she’s not actually itchy, | 这说明她不是真的痒 |
[19:30] | she just thinks she is. | 她只是认为她痒 |
[19:31] | So the problem’s in her brain. | 难道她脑袋出问题了 |
[19:33] | Thank God we have you here to interpret that for us. | 感谢上帝我们有你来释疑 |
[19:36] | Sorry. I have a headache. | 对不起 我头有点痛 |
[19:38] | It could be psychogenic. | 有可能是心理因素 |
[19:40] | She made a big, sudden change in her life, | 她使得人生忽然发生大的改变 |
[19:42] | could be the result of a mental imbalance. | 这一切可能由于心理失衡引起 |
[19:43] | She wants to do what she wants to do, | 她想要实现她的愿望 |
[19:45] | what’s crazy about that? | 这有什么不对 |
[19:46] | Why do you have to quit to do it? | 但为什么必须得退出才能实现 |
[19:48] | If I want to do something, I do it. | 如果我想做什么 我就会去做 |
[19:49] | If you can figure out a balance, there’s no burn out. | 如果你掌握好平衡点 就不会有什么负担 |
[19:51] | Thanks for the lesson, Deepak, | 谢谢教诲 印度大师 |
[19:53] | but the itching started yesterday, not eight months ago. | 不过痒是昨天才开始的 而不是八个月前 |
[19:55] | Meningitis, encephalitis. | 脑膜炎 脑炎 |
[19:58] | Those are diffuse processes, | 那些是扩散性的症状 这只是局部的 |
[20:00] | this is localized. | 可能是脑斑 |
[20:02] | Could be plaques, MS would explain the itching, possibly the lungs. | 这可以解释痒的原因 或许肺的症状 |
[20:04] | So would a brain tumor. | 这么说是脑瘤了 |
[20:05] | Well, how about we stop guessing | 停止争论 |
[20:06] | and MRI her head instead? | 给她脑部做个核磁共振吧 |
[20:31] | – You want to talk about your headaches? | 想谈谈你的头痛吗 |
[20:33] | – Not particularly. | 不想 |
[20:36] | You went off the drug, but the headaches are worse. | 你停止用药 但头痛反而加深了 |
[20:39] | You need an MRI. | 你需要做核磁共振 |
[20:40] | The patient needs an MRI. | 病人需要核磁共振 |
[20:43] | If she had gangrene, would you be amputating my leg? | 如果她有坏疽 你会不会也来截我的腿 |
[20:44] | These pills have codeine in them? | 这些药片中含可待因吗 |
[20:46] | You’re taking twice the indicated amount. | 你的剂量超过正常用量一倍了 |
[20:48] | I’ve only been off the drug for 24 hours. | 我只停药了一天 |
[20:51] | So I think | 我认为问题是 |
[20:52] | the bigger issue here is that I’ve been off you for 24 hours. | 因为我有一天没理你了 |
[20:54] | You have worsening headaches, loss of peripheral vision, | 你的头痛加剧 边缘视力减退 |
[20:57] | and a long history of pretending | 并长期以来回避 |
[20:58] | bad things aren’t happening. | 病情恶化的事实 |
[20:59] | You really think this is just about my hurt feelings? | 你真觉得这只是在伤害我的感情 |
[21:13] | – I don’t remember demoting you. | 我没让你去干苦力吧 |
[21:14] | – Brought you something. | 我给你带来了些东西 |
[21:17] | Latest issue of Parent magazine. | 父母杂志的最新一期 |
[21:18] | Really interesting column. | 非常有意思的社论 |
[21:21] | Apparently, working moms are actually | 很显然的 上班的母亲比宅母亲对宝宝 |
[21:23] | more engaged and attentive | 更加投入和细心 |
[21:24] | than stay-at-home moms. | 关于个人成就的 |
[21:26] | Something about personal fulfillment. That’s just a rationalization | 那只不过是工作的母亲试图用理性来 |
[21:29] | by working moms who justify not being with their kids, | 正义化她们不陪孩子的行为 |
[21:32] | which is fine, if that’s what they want. It’s not what I want. | 反正我不想 |
[21:34] | And this is Nurses Quarterly. | 再说这只是本护士季刊 |
[21:35] | – The point is… – You’re only here to get back at me | 你到这儿来是要涮拖把的脏水 |
[21:38] | by dumping dirty mop water on my carpet. | 泼到地毯上以报复我 |
[21:40] | Just get it over with so I can get back to work. | 下手麻利点儿 我好回去工作 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:08] | I figured | 我想说 |
[22:09] | only one of us needed to go out on a limb. | 我以为我们中至少有个人要冒点儿险 |
[22:14] | I thought! could help you. | 我以为我能帮你 |
[22:17] | It’s hard to have a conversation when | 当我努力保持不动的时候 |
[22:20] | I’m trying not to move. | 很难进行这样的谈话 |
[22:28] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[22:32] | Patient’s MRI was negative, | 核磁共振没发现异常 |
[22:33] | no tumors, no lesions. | 没有肿瘤 没有创伤 |
[22:35] | – Where’s your cane? | 你的拐杖呢 |
[22:36] | – Where are your co-workers? | 你的同事呢 |
[22:37] | – I paged them. | 我呼过他们了 |
[22:38] | – It could still be psychogenic. | 仍有可能是精神上的问题 |
[22:39] | Technically, it can’t still be that | 理论上讲 这不太可能 |
[22:42] | because it never could be that. | 因为绝不可能是那样 |
[22:43] | She scratched through her skull while she was sleeping. | 她在睡觉时把头骨都挠破了 |
[22:45] | Unless she was having a dream about fleas… | 除非她做了一个关于跳蚤的梦 |
[22:48] | Oh, hey, funny you should drop by. | 真巧 您来了 |
[22:50] | We were just talking about this patient of ours. | 我们正聊咱们的病人呢 |
[22:52] | Tell him the part about where two of her doctors don’t show up for… | 告诉她那两个她的医生不在时发生的状况 |
[22:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[22:56] | Polyneuropathy. | 多发性神经病 |
[22:57] | If it’s not in the brain, it’s in the nerves. | 如果不是脑子的问题 就是神经的问题 |
[22:59] | Explains the itching, the lungs, the liver. | 这解释了痒 肺 肝的问题 |
[23:01] | Shock the affected area, re-boot the nerves, | 电击受到影响的区域 唤醒她的神经 |
[23:02] | she’ll be fine. | 她就会没事儿了 |
[23:06] | Foreman. | 福曼 |
[23:10] | How bad is she? | 有多严重 |
[23:17] | She’s got a tumor in her optic chiasm. | 她的视交叉神经处有个肿瘤 |
[23:21] | You don’t need your coat to treat a tumor. | 治疗肿瘤不需要外套 |
[23:22] | I’m going to the drug company. | 我要去药厂 |
[23:24] | To tell them that you compromised their trial, your ethics, | 告诉他们你需要在药厂的试验 |
[23:27] | and the patient’s health. | 你的道德准则和病人的健康中做出了妥协 |
[23:29] | That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[23:30] | They have records on hundreds of patients. | 他们有几百个病人的记录 |
[23:32] | I can ask them for access, | 我可以请求查阅 |
[23:34] | find out if other patients developed tumors | 找出别的病人是不是也会发展成肿瘤 |
[23:36] | and how they were treated. | 和他们的治疗方案 |
[23:37] | This drug inhibits cell death. | 这种药是用来抑制细胞的凋亡 |
[23:39] | I think I can take a wild guess | 我有个很野的猜测 |
[23:40] | on how I treat that. | 和自己的治疗方案 |
[23:41] | Stop taking it? | 停止服药 |
[23:42] | Yeah, | 是滴 |
[23:44] | she tried that yesterday. | 她昨天就停了 |
[23:45] | Oh, my God. | 都停了一整天了啊 |
[23:47] | It’s been a whole day and her brain tumor hasn’t melted away? | 她的脑瘤竟然还没被消除 |
[23:50] | If you get on that elevator | 你进电梯的 |
[23:51] | and it’s only ’cause you’re worried | 原因只能安慰自己 |
[23:53] | about getting to sleep tonight… | 今晚上睡个好觉 |
[23:54] | I want to be able to tell her | 我想能够告诉她 |
[23:56] | this happened to other people, and they’re fine now. | 有停药后好转的病例 |
[23:57] | So tell her. | 那就告诉她 |
[23:59] | – I’m not going to lie to her. | 我不是想骗她 |
[24:00] | – A little late for that. | 现在这么说有点儿晚了 |
[24:04] | You need to wait. | 你需要等待 |
[24:07] | Because if this thing doesn’t go away, | 因为如果这件事儿不能摆平 |
[24:08] | she’s going to need you to still have a medical license. | 她需要你的那份行医执照 |
[24:15] | So I spoke with House. | 我和豪斯说了 |
[24:17] | He thinks we should just… | 他认为我们应该 |
[24:18] | – My leg is bleeding. | 我的腿破了 |
[24:20] | – What happened? | 出什么事儿了 |
[24:22] | I was going for the phone | 我去接电话来着 |
[24:23] | and I fell over the table. | 摔倒撞到桌子上了 |
[24:27] | (SOBBING) I can’t see. | 我看不见 |
[24:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[24:32] | I can’t see anything. | 我什么也看不见了 |
[24:52] | – You gonna tip housekeeping? | 你准备付清扫小费么 |
[24:54] | – Get it from Cuddy. | 跟卡迪要去 |
[24:56] | Don’t tell me. | 不要对我说 |
[24:58] | She burned your apartment to the ground. | 她把你的房子烧成了灰儿 |
[25:00] | The warmth would have been nice. No heat, no power. | 不需要暖气 还省电 那样倒还暖和些 |
[25:04] | Apparently, Mrs. House called the utilities | 显然是豪斯太太告诉物业 |
[25:07] | and told them we were moving. | 说我们搬家了 |
[25:08] | You have 17 messages. | 你有17条信息 |
[25:11] | And your non-involvement strategy | 看来你的不参与政策 |
[25:13] | doesn’t seem to be working. | 没有达到效果 |
[25:19] | Hang up. He’s here. | 挂了吧 他来了 |
[25:24] | We’ve been paging you all night. | 我们一整夜都在呼你 |
[25:25] | By all means, let’s discuss the failed attempts | 不管怎么样 先讨论下 |
[25:27] | to contact me, | 需要联系到鄙人的 |
[25:28] | not the reason behind them. | 的原因吧 |
[25:31] | The patient started experiencing spinal shocks | 病人在脊髓震荡测试前 |
[25:33] | before the machine was turned on. | 就脊髓休克了 |
[25:34] | Lhermitte’s sign. | 力米特氏征 |
[25:35] | Shocks without shock, | 还没电击就休克了 |
[25:37] | an itch that won’t stop. | 而且一直在痒 |
[25:39] | She needs Dr. Seuss. | 她需要苏斯博士(美国当代少儿文学作家) |
[25:41] | Lhermitte’s sign could mean Behcet’s, B12 deficiency… | 小脑的这个信号意味着可能是白塞氏病或者维生素B-12缺乏症 |
[25:43] | No sores, no anemia. | 无疼痛 无贫血 |
[25:45] | Where’s Foreman? | -福曼在哪儿 -不清楚 |
[25:49] | Why are you asking about Foreman and not Thirteen? | 你为什么只问福曼而不问13 |
[25:51] | Because both questions are bound to have the same answer. | 因为两个问题指向同一个答案 |
[25:56] | Ebony and Ivory are joined near the hip. | 黑檀木与白象牙那可是如影随形 |
[25:58] | Forget the brain, look lower. | 别管脑子了 向下看 |
[26:00] | A spinal tumor wouldn’t explain the liver or the lungs. | 脊髓瘤并不能解释肝和肺的问题 |
[26:03] | But an aggressive spinal hemangioma could. | 不过一个的恶性脊髓血管瘤可以 |
[26:05] | Go find it. | 找到它 |
[26:24] | You didn’t answer the door. | 你没有应门 |
[26:25] | Probably because I didn’t want to talk to anyone. | 因为我不想和别人说话 |
[26:28] | You can leave your stolen key on your way out. | 你走吧 把偷来的钥匙留下 |
[26:31] | I was looking for Foreman. | 我在找福曼 |
[26:32] | I figured… | 我猜 |
[26:36] | You can’t see. | 你看不到了 |
[26:41] | – Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[26:42] | – On his way to the drug company. | 去药厂了 |
[26:44] | – Tell him to come back. | 让他回来 |
[26:45] | I’ll dial. | 我来拨 |
[26:46] | – If they can help… | 要是他们能帮忙 |
[26:47] | What, you think that drug company | 你觉得药厂 |
[26:49] | has a magic tumor wand | 会有一种不为人知的肿瘤特效药吗 |
[26:51] | that no one else knows about? | 你需要放疗 |
[26:53] | You need radiation, not ritual sacrifice. | 而不是牺牲福曼 |
[26:59] | He asked for my advice | 他在换掉你的安慰剂前 |
[27:00] | before he switched you off the placebo. | 来问我的意见 |
[27:03] | I told him to do it if he loved you. | 我说如果他爱你就做吧 |
[27:06] | He only thinks he loves me. | 他就是一厢情愿 |
[27:10] | It’s the same thing. | 反正都一样 |
[27:11] | Yes, he’s an idiot. | 没错 他是个白痴 |
[27:13] | You didn’t ask him to do anything, | 你没让他做什么 |
[27:14] | you’re pissed off that he did. | 你对他的所作不屑一顾 |
[27:15] | So let him torch his career | 那就让他自毁前程吧 |
[27:17] | to pay for his sins, | 去偿还他的罪孽 |
[27:20] | unless you actually feel something for the idiot, | 你要是对这个白痴有点什么感觉的话 |
[27:26] | in which case, you might want to tell him to turn around. | 应该想打电话叫他回来吧 |
[27:43] | WILSON: You’re hurting him. | 你在伤害他 |
[27:45] | Good, after all the stunts he’s pulled on me. | 很好 一报还一报 |
[27:48] | You’re physically hurting him. | 你真的伤害了他 |
[27:50] | (SIGHS) That’s the point. | 这就是重点 |
[27:51] | What’s the point? | 什么重点 |
[27:53] | What do you think you’re going to accomplish? | 你想达到什么目的 |
[27:56] | House shouldn’t be allowed to make people miserable | 豪斯没有无缘无故 |
[27:57] | – without paying for it. – You’re not miserable. | 糟践别人的权力 |
[27:59] | You’re telling me how I feel? | -你又没有被整的那么惨 -你又知道我的感受吗 |
[28:02] | You’re here because you like this, | 你在这里因为你享受这一切 |
[28:04] | you like working with him. | 你喜欢和他一起工作 |
[28:05] | Wow, if only I’d known I was having fun, | 要是我觉得这是件乐事 |
[28:07] | I wouldn’t have canceled the bouncy house. | 我就不会把快乐的豪斯冰封了 |
[28:09] | Fire him. And go be home with your new baby. | 炒了他 回家陪陪你的孩子吧 |
[28:12] | I like what he does for this hospital. | 他确实为医院做出了贡献 |
[28:14] | What he does is who he is. | 他的出色成就了他 |
[28:18] | And the same goes for you. | 也成全了你 |
[28:29] | Slow down. | 慢点儿 |
[28:31] | Unless you want to radiate her heart instead of her brain. | 除非你是想要放疗她的心脏 咱们是瞄着大脑去的 |
[28:34] | Of course, then your problems would actually all go away. | 当然 你要是这么一来估计烦恼会一扫而光 |
[28:36] | Thanks. | 谢了啊 |
[28:38] | I’m not beating myself up enough already over this. | 经过了这些事 我依旧没有灰心 |
[28:41] | Entering the left common carotid. | 进入左颈动脉 |
[28:44] | You broke the rules, | 你做事出格 |
[28:46] | your girlfriend went blind. | 女友失明 |
[28:48] | You gotta be ready for losing | 你应该做好了 |
[28:49] | to be one of the possibilities. | 失去什么的准备了 |
[28:51] | You’re at the carotid bifurcation. | 在颈动脉分支 |
[28:53] | I knew that giving her the drug | 我知道如果我换药被发现 |
[28:55] | would be bad for me if I got caught. | 我会很惨 |
[28:56] | I never thought it would be bad for her. | 我从没想过会对她不好 |
[28:59] | Nobody else was having adverse reactions. | 其他病人都没有不良反应 |
[29:01] | You did it because you love her, | 你做了 因为你爱他 |
[29:03] | and, ironically, you never took her into consideration. | 讽刺的是 你从没替她考虑过 |
[29:08] | I can’t wait to see what you get her for your anniversary. | 真想知道你会送什么给她作为周年纪念 |
[29:13] | Catheter’s adjacent to the optic chiasm. | 导管接近视神经 |
[29:15] | We’re in position. | 定位了 |
[29:25] | Nukie-nukie. | 小核弹 小核弹 |
[29:37] | What’s going on with everyone today? | 今天大家这是怎么了 |
[29:40] | It involves House, Foreman, and Thirteen, | 出事儿了呗 主角是危险的豪斯 |
[29:42] | which means it’s either dumb, | 迟钝的福曼或者是悲剧的13 |
[29:45] | dangerous, or tragic, or a combination. | 也可能混在一起 |
[29:46] | I’m embracing my ignorance. | 不过已经被我无视了 |
[29:48] | House was right about the hemangioma, | 豪斯关于血管瘤的判断是正确的 |
[29:50] | looks fixable. | 看起来没扩散 |
[29:53] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[29:55] | Hemangiomas travel solo. | 血管瘤一般单独发病 |
[29:57] | This thing’s brought a friend. | 这哥们儿带了个伴儿 |
[29:58] | Masses in her lungs and spine. | 肺部和脊柱一团糟 |
[30:01] | One in her pericardium. | 心包膜里也有 |
[30:03] | They’re everywhere. | 无处不在 |
[30:07] | Classic mesothelioma. | 典型的间皮瘤 |
[30:10] | It metastasized outward to the spine and muscles. | 转移到了脊髓和肌肉 |
[30:13] | The irony of it. | 有点儿意思 |
[30:15] | Maybe she wouldn’t be sick at all | 要不是那些懒惰的癌症研究员 |
[30:16] | if some other lazy | 提前回家 |
[30:18] | cancer researcher hadn’t gone home early. | 她可能就不会患病 |
[30:19] | Where are Foreman and Thirteen? | 福曼和13呢 |
[30:21] | Shouldn’t you be saying, | 这话不该这么说 |
[30:23] | “Those weren’t there when we scanned her two days ago”? | 应该说 两天前我们检查的时候是没有的 |
[30:27] | – Mesothelioma shouldn’t grow this fast. | 间皮瘤不该长这么快 |
[30:28] | – Good rephrasing. | 不错的改述 |
[30:29] | Have Wilson do a biopsy to confirm. | 让威尔森做个活检确认 |
[30:32] | No. | 不 |
[30:35] | Something weird is going on, | 这事儿有点儿怪 |
[30:36] | and it involves our colleagues, we should know. | 他们是我们的同事 我们有权知道 |
[30:38] | You want us to treat the patient? | 你想让我们救治病人 |
[30:39] | Tell us what’s going on. | 那就告诉我们到底怎么了 |
[30:40] | Actually, all he needs us to do | 事实上 他是让我们 |
[30:43] | is tell Wilson to do something. | 交代威尔森点儿事情 |
[30:44] | So… | 所以 |
[30:49] | You always blab to watch people react, | 你总是在看我们的的反应 |
[30:51] | so not blabbing means you don’t want us to react, | 你不说是有你不说的原因 |
[30:53] | which can’t be good. | 可能不是什么好事儿 |
[30:54] | Is Thirteen’s headache not just a headache? | 13不只是头痛吧 |
[30:57] | If I check with Admitting, am I going to find her name? | 我查查入院记录 你说会找到她吗 |
[31:03] | Little pinch. | 有一点儿刺痛 |
[31:11] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事情很抱歉 |
[31:12] | I unloaded on you and… | 我没在意 |
[31:14] | You’re not sorry. | 不用抱歉 |
[31:16] | You feel bad because mesothelioma means I’m dying. | 你感觉很糟因为间皮瘤等于给我判了死刑 |
[31:20] | You’re a good person. I appreciate the sentiment. | 你是个好人 我很感激这份心意 |
[31:23] | I’m not apologizing because you’re dying. | 我抱歉不是因为你要死了 |
[31:26] | I’m apologizing because you were right. | 我抱歉是因为你是对的 |
[31:28] | I am stuck. | 我一直很不好 |
[31:32] | … | 我女友刚去世 |
[31:38] | I’m still living in her apartment. | 我还住在她的公寓 |
[31:39] | I’m surrounded by her things. | 围绕着她的一切 |
[31:42] | (CHUCKLES) I’ve left it all exactly where it was. | 我把她的东西放在原位 |
[31:48] | I don’t know how to get un-stuck. | 我不知道如何才能从中走出 |
[31:52] | The only wrong thing is to do nothing. | 唯一不对的事就是什么也不做 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[32:13] | That’s not supposed to happen. | 那是不该发生的 |
[32:23] | Have you thought about going to the drug company, | 你有没想过去药厂 |
[32:25] | see if they can help? | 看看他们能否帮忙 |
[32:27] | I thought about it. | 我想过 |
[32:28] | We need to give it more time, | 我们需要再给点时间 |
[32:29] | it’s been half a day. | 现在才过了半天 |
[32:31] | This thing keeps growing, | 这东西在不断成长 |
[32:32] | there’s other stuff in your brain | 你的脑袋可能还有其他病变 |
[32:34] | you might need later on. | 你迟早需要这么做 |
[32:35] | If I were any other patient, | 如果我只是一般的病人 |
[32:37] | you’d both be in the lounge eating donuts. | 你们俩现在应该在休息室里吃着甜甜圈 |
[32:39] | – You’re not any other patient. | 你不是一般的病人 |
[32:41] | – Right. | 没错 |
[32:42] | Any other patient, | 我是其他病人的话你就不用因此内疚了 |
[32:44] | you don’t feel guilty. | 但你没必要 |
[32:46] | But you don’t get to torch your career to pay for your sins. | 为了赎罪而毁去自己的事业 |
[32:49] | House told you to say that, didn’t he? | 这是豪斯让她说的 |
[32:52] | Does that make it any less true? | 难道这么说不对吗 |
[32:54] | – You think he’s right? | 你也这么认为? |
[32:57] | – Who cares? | 谁在乎啊 |
[32:58] | You’re a hypocrite. | 你是个伪君子 |
[33:00] | You don’t ask her if she wants to be on the drug, | 你事前不问她是否愿意用药 |
[33:03] | but when there’s a chance you could help her get better, | 但当有机会让她好转时 |
[33:04] | suddenly you’re letting | 你却要她自己决定? |
[33:06] | her call the shots? | 这可不高尚 |
[33:08] | That’s not being noble, that’s saving your own ass. | 这只是你想自保 |
[33:12] | I’d feel worse if he destroyed his career. | 要是他的事业毁掉我会更不安的 |
[33:18] | Mesothelioma doesn’t bleed. | 间皮瘤不会造成出血 |
[33:20] | So what causes masses that do bleed? | 那是什么导致肿块出血呢 |
[33:22] | AVM secondary to schistosomiasis. | 动静脉畸形是血吸虫病的次级症状 |
[33:24] | She’d be crawling with worms, we would’ve noticed it. | 我们早就应该发现她体内布满蠕虫 |
[33:26] | Gorham’s Disease and Kasabach-Merritt | 戈罕氏病和血管瘤-血小板减少综合症 |
[33:28] | can both cause super-aggressive vascular tumors. | 都会导致强攻击性的血管瘤 |
[33:33] | Patient’s heart just stopped. | 病人心跳骤停 |
[33:36] | So what causes that? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[33:39] | … | 心包填塞 |
[33:43] | … | 挤压到她的心脏 |
[33:44] | … | 注射器 |
[33:50] | BP is going back up. | 血压回升 |
[33:51] | It’s working. | 起效了 |
[33:52] | No, it’s not. Look. | 不对 看 |
[34:03] | TAUB: We’re transfusing platelets, FFP, | 我们在移注血小板和冷冻血浆 |
[34:06] | everything to try to keep her stable. | 想方设法让她稳定下来 |
[34:07] | But we can barely keep up with the blood loss. | 但是却无论如何也赶不上失血的速度 |
[34:09] | At this rate, she could be dead by the end of the day. | 按这个速度 她可能挺不过今天 |
[34:11] | KUTNER: We need to resect the vascular tumors, | 我们得移除血管瘤 |
[34:13] | stop the bleeding. | 停止失血 |
[34:14] | Too late. No surgeon’s going to touch her now. | 太迟了 这种情况的话没有外科医生愿意开刀了 |
[34:17] | – So we give up? Just let her bleed out? | 那我们就放弃? 眼睁睁的看着她血尽而亡? |
[34:19] | – Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[34:21] | Do you know what that would do | 你知道那对我们的医疗过失保险的 |
[34:22] | to our malpractice insurance rates? | 影响有多大吗 |
[34:25] | We go on the offensive, | 继续攻势 |
[34:26] | cut off the invading army’s supply line. | 切断入侵部队的供给 |
[34:28] | You’re talking about embolization? | 你指的是栓塞么 |
[34:30] | Cut off the arteries that feed blood to the tumors, | 切断血管瘤的供血动脉 |
[34:33] | they wither and die. | 让它们衰退并死亡 |
[34:34] | Start with the ones in her lungs, | 从肺部的那些开始 |
[34:36] | ’cause if they get any bigger, | 要是它们变大了 |
[34:37] | she’s gonna have a hard time breathing, | 她会出现呼吸困难 |
[34:39] | so she’ll have a hard time telling us she’s dead. | 进而导致死亡 |
[34:40] | You can’t kill the tumors without | 要想切除血管瘤 |
[34:42] | also killing healthy tissue. | 就得破坏健康的组织 |
[34:43] | If we wipe out three-quarters of her lungs… | 要是我们彻底摧毁了肺部的3/4… |
[34:46] | Let’s hope that running marathons | 让我们祈祷马拉松 |
[34:47] | wasn’t on her happy list. | 不是她的爱好吧 |
[34:57] | I found this. | 我找到了这个 |
[35:02] | In the coat closet | 在那个 衣柜里 |
[35:04] | where I hid it. | 是我藏的 |
[35:10] | I thought I’d never see you again, | 真以为再也看不到你了 |
[35:11] | Little Little Greg. | 我的小小格里戈 |
[35:14] | Yeah, you heard me right. | 是啊 你听到我了吧 |
[35:22] | You are who you are. | 你还是你 |
[35:25] | It’s annoying, | 让人讨厌 不过 |
[35:27] | but that’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[35:29] | It isn’t about you. | 不是你的问题 |
[35:30] | I | 我… |
[35:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:34] | Because you were doing | 在宝宝到来之前 |
[35:37] | this job perfectly until the baby came along. | 你的工作很完美 |
[35:38] | What? | 什么 |
[35:41] | I’m apologizing. Can’t you just accept my… | 我是在道歉 你就不能接受我的… |
[35:44] | I accept. | 我接受 |
[35:45] | Are we gonna have to do this dance again in 28 days? | 我们每28天就得这么跳次舞吗 |
[35:48] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你是怎么回事啊 |
[35:50] | Yesterday, you hate me. | 昨天你还很讨厌我 |
[35:52] | Today, you’re practically weeping on my shoulder. | 今天你却快要在我的肩膀上痛哭流涕 |
[35:54] | I can only assume that what I’m hearing is | 我只好假设我所听到的是 |
[35:56] | your Aunt Flow telling me… | 因为你家大姨妈来了… |
[36:07] | When I was being a jerk, you suddenly act human, | 当我做个混账的时候 你就展现人性光辉 |
[36:09] | but when I act human, you turn back into a jerk. | 我回归人性了 你却变回混账 |
[36:12] | Guess our cycles aren’t matched up yet. | 看来咱俩的周期不太匹配 |
[36:14] | This is your way | 这算是你 |
[36:17] | of saying you accept my apology, isn’t it? | 接受我道歉的方式吗 |
[36:19] | Nope. This is my way of saying | 不是 我是想说 |
[36:21] | you were doing a crappy job before, | 你之前就工作糟糕 |
[36:22] | you’ll do a slightly crappier job now, | 现在工作更糟糕 |
[36:24] | everything keeps going. Nature of life, | 生活在继续 这是生命的本质 |
[36:27] | nature of parenthood. | 也是为人父母的本质 |
[36:32] | Or this whole thing is just an act. | 或者这只是你的表演 |
[36:34] | And you’ve gone back to the part you think you need to play. | 你又回归了自己的角色 |
[36:39] | You should go talk to Wilson. | 去和威尔森谈谈吧 |
[36:41] | Rationalization Man needs a faithful sidekick. | 理智的人需要伙伴来共鸣 |
[36:44] | Now Rational Man needs to go save a life. | 现在 理智的人需要去救死扶伤了 |
[36:56] | House, | 豪斯 |
[36:57] | if you’re looking for returnable bottles, | 如果你想找可回收的瓶子 |
[36:59] | – Kutner’s already cleaned it out. | 卡特那已经清理了 |
[37:00] | – Damn! Oh, | 该死的 |
[37:02] | well, | 好吧 |
[37:03] | it means the only thing | 这意味着唯一可以 |
[37:04] | I’m gonna get out of this is | 出土的东西就是… |
[37:06] | a diagnosis. | 一个诊断 |
[37:09] | So the nurses gave her | 护士给她丝带而不是棉条 |
[37:13] | pads instead of tampons, | 护士给她这个东西 |
[37:15] | It means she’s bleeding from her uterus. | 意味着她的子宫出血了 |
[37:17] | Women do that. | 女人都这样 |
[37:18] | It’s perfectly natural, | 这是自然规律 |
[37:19] | not scary at all. | 没什么好怕的 |
[37:20] | She’s menstruating | 她月经来潮 |
[37:22] | and she’s bleeding everywhere. | 全身出血 |
[37:23] | There’s about a three- or four-in-28 chance | 每28天里总有那么两三天 |
[37:25] | it’s a coincidence. | 这可以是巧合 |
[37:27] | Which leaves a much bigger chance that the diagnosis | 却更有可能是 |
[37:29] | is ectopic endometriosis. | 子宫内膜异位 |
[37:31] | She had a myoma eight months ago. | 8个月前她得了子宫肌瘤 |
[37:34] | The surgeons cut through her uterine wall. | 外科医生切穿她的子宫壁 |
[37:35] | Every cut of the scalpel could have sent endometrial cells spilling out | 解剖刀的每次切割都会送出子宫内膜细胞 |
[37:39] | into her bloodstream. | 进入到血液循环之中 |
[37:41] | Some of them took up residence in her lungs, | 其中一部分进驻她的肺部 |
[37:42] | some in her liver, some in her spine. | 而一些分别进驻了肝脏和脊椎 |
[37:44] | And like all horny little cells, | 就像角质细胞一样 |
[37:46] | they went forth | 它们不断繁殖 |
[37:47] | and multiplied until they reached a critical mass. | 增长到一个临界点 |
[37:50] | In the days leading up to her next period, | 当她到了下次月经来潮时 |
[37:51] | when her uterus is supposed to swell, | 子宫发生膨胀 |
[37:53] | everything swelled. | 带动里面的细胞一起膨胀 |
[37:55] | Then when her uterus was supposed to bleed, | 然后子宫一旦出血 |
[37:57] | everything bled. | 也就到处都出血了 |
[37:59] | Yes, ladies, I am blaming her period. Granted, | 没错 女士们 我把责任归咎于她的周期 |
[38:02] | it’s the worst period ever. | 这可是最具破坏力的经期了 |
[38:04] | Although, frankly, not by all that much. | 不过 实际上情况远没有那么严重 |
[38:07] | Cut out the masses, she’ll be fine. | 切除肿块 她会好起来的 |
[38:08] | Can’t do surgery until | 在周期结束前 |
[38:09] | her cycle’s over | 还不能手术 |
[38:11] | and she stops bleeding. | 血流停止前也不能 |
[38:12] | Let’s hope she can hold out until then. | 让我们祈祷她能撑到那时吧 |
[38:13] | In the meantime, get her a pint of cookie dough ice cream | 还有啊 给她点饼干面团冰糕什么的 |
[38:16] | and a DVD of Beaches. | 和海滩风光的DVD |
[38:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:49] | Foreman? | 福曼 |
[38:54] | I can see you. | 我看到你了 |
[39:13] | How you feeling? | 感觉怎样 |
[39:16] | Relative to the last few days? Awesome. | 跟前几天比起来好多了 |
[39:21] | You almost died. | 你那会差点死了 |
[39:23] | – For the second time in eight months. | 8个月来的第二次 |
[39:24] | – I know. | 我知道 |
[39:26] | How do you feel about your life choices this time? | 对价值选择有什么新的感受 |
[39:30] | I didn’t lie there thinking, “What if”? | 我躺在那时从来没有想过”如果” |
[39:35] | I always worry on my deathbed I’ll think, | 我总是担心自己弥留之际会想 |
[39:38] | “I didn’t do anything really important.” | 我从来没有做过什么重要的事情 |
[39:40] | You’re gonna spend one day of | 你总有一天会处于 |
[39:42] | your life on your deathbed. | 弥留之际 |
[39:43] | The other 25,000 are the ones | 但那些其他的25000天 |
[39:45] | we should be worrying about. | 才是我们应当担心的 |
[39:47] | Go to bed happy tonight. | 今晚就安心入睡吧 |
[40:16] | Dr. Schmidt, | 施密特医生 |
[40:18] | it’s Eric Foreman. | 我是埃里克·福曼 |
[40:22] | Actually, the trial isn’t going too well. | 那个 临床试验进展的不是很好 |
[40:37] | You told them, didn’t you? | 你告诉他们了 是吧 |
[40:44] | You really had no choice, | 考虑到你是笨蛋 |
[40:46] | on account of being an idiot. | 你确实没有其他选择了 |
[40:48] | They gonna pull the drug? | 他们要回收药物吗 |
[40:51] | I broke protocol. | 我违反了协议 |
[40:54] | Her results are no longer admissible to the trial. | 试验结果不能再算入记录 |
[40:58] | They don’t have to do anything. | 他们什么也不必做 |
[40:59] | If anyone else gets a tumor, | 其他人得了肿瘤的话 |
[41:01] | they’ll put a warning on the label. | 他们会在标签上作出警示 |
[41:02] | You’re gonna keep your license? | 保住行医执照了吗 |
[41:03] | They’ll come after me if I attempt | 如果我要继续参与其他试验 |
[41:05] | to participate in any more trials. | 他们会对我进行跟踪观察 |
[41:07] | That’s very decent of them. | 他们还真是善良 |
[41:12] | Well, good for me. | 对我来说是好事 |
[41:15] | See you tomorrow. | 明天还可以看到你 |
[41:17] | And the next day. | 后天也可以 |
[41:20] | And the next day. | 太后天同上 |
[41:23] | That wasn’t your locker, was it? | 那应该不是你的柜子吧 |
[41:25] | It’s a locker room. | 这是给柜子上锁的房间 |
[41:28] | How else are they gonna learn? | 他们就是搞不懂啊 |
[41:44] | Do you think you can’t be happy without a kid? | 没有孩子你就高兴不起来了么 |
[41:49] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:52] | I know I can’t be happy without you. | 但我知道没有你的话我肯定高兴不起来 |
[42:26] | You snore. | 你打鼾了 |
[42:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |