时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | How long have I… | 我在这儿多久 |
[00:37] | Blunt force trauma to the head did the fatal damage. | 头上的外伤 |
[00:39] | Since the accident, he’s had a continuous… | 事故发生后 他就有持续性的… |
[00:41] | LEE: Can’t get up. | 我怎么站不起来 |
[00:43] | … | 没有偶发性高血压 |
[00:44] | What’s wrong with my legs? | 我的腿怎么了 |
[00:45] | … | 心电图正常 |
[00:46] | Hey, someone talk to me! | 来人啊 |
[00:50] | Hey, you don’t hear me talking to you? | 没听到我叫你吗 |
[00:51] | … | 压力感正常 心脏肌钙蛋白正常 |
[00:57] | Great heart for transplant. | 心脏很适合用于移植 |
[01:01] | … | 上帝 他们不知道我还活着 |
[01:03] | HOUSE: Hey, genius. | 天才 |
[01:05] | I think it violates certain ethical laws | 我觉得抢劫活人的器官 |
[01:08] | to rip the organs out of a guy that’s still alive. | 不咋地符合伦理吧 |
[01:10] | Possibly certain law laws, too. | 那几条法律条文也不怎么通 |
[01:12] | LEE: Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[01:13] | Could you get back in your bed, please, Mr. House? | 你能回到你的床上吗 豪斯先生 |
[01:16] | HOUSE: It’s actually Dr. House. | 事实上是豪斯医生 |
[01:20] | but you’re gonna have to save up for that one. | 那个您还待自己掏钱买 |
[01:22] | Really? Well, that’s interesting, | 真的吗 有点而意思 但 |
[01:24] | but you’re here because you crashed your motorcycle, | 你在这是因为你骑摩托出车祸了 |
[01:26] | not because I need a consult, | 不是因为我需要咨询 |
[01:27] | so get back in bed. | 所以 回到床上去吧 |
[01:29] | HOUSE: Scraped my elbow. Just need a truckload of Vicodin. | 我只是刮伤了我的肘 给我一车止痛药就用了 |
[01:32] | – Whereas this guy… | 而 这个家伙 |
[01:33] | – He’s brain dead. | 他已经脑死亡了 |
[01:34] | LEE: No, I’m not! | 没 我没 |
[01:35] | So drop it. | 放弃吧 |
[01:36] | HOUSE: See that? | 看到了吗 |
[01:38] | KURTZ: Minimal brain waves don’t mean he’s alive. | 有一些小波动的脑波不意味着他还活着 |
[01:41] | LEE: I am alive. I’m here. | 我还活着 就在这 |
[01:43] | No EEG response to painful stimuli, hot or cold. | 对痛 热和冷的刺激没反应 |
[01:45] | What you’re seeing is random, barely discernable. | 你看到的只不过是偶发的不可辨的生理活动 |
[01:47] | HOUSE: I discerned it. Listen to him. Please. | -我能分辨 -听他的 求你了 |
[01:49] | No. That’s just the amplifier’s | 那只不过是放大器 |
[01:51] | internal noise level. | 的内部噪音 |
[01:52] | It’s on increased sensitivity. | 它有点儿过于敏感了 |
[01:54] | LEE: No, no, no, it’s not! It’s me. | 不对 那是我 是我 |
[01:55] | HOUSE: Then why is his eye following you? | 那为什么他的眼球会跟着你转呢 |
[01:58] | … | 跟随行动只是不自主的反射 |
[02:02] | you should know these things. | 你应该知道的 |
[02:03] | LEE: No, no. I’m not dead. I need help. | 不 不 我没死 来人啊 |
[02:05] | I’m here. | 我还活着 |
[02:09] | I also know about locked-in syndrome. | 我还知道有锁闭综合征 |
[02:12] | And things are either involuntary | 病人的表现会是非自主 |
[02:16] | or voluntary. | 或自主的 |
[02:20] | Blink if you can hear me. | 眨下眼 如果听到的话 |
[02:22] | LEE: I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[02:25] | Oh. This is gonna be fun. | 有点儿意思哈 |
[03:05] | Eye movement is deliberate. | 眼球的活动是自主的 |
[03:08] | Can you blink once for yes, twice for no? | 是的话眨一下 不是的话眨两下 |
[03:11] | LEE: I hope so. | 我希望是 |
[03:13] | HOUSE: Square root of nine? | 把9开根号 |
[03:19] | He got that faster than you. | 他可算得比你快 |
[03:21] | Brain is fully functional. | 大脑功能正常 |
[03:23] | LEE: Where’s Molly? | -李 -莫里在哪 |
[03:24] | You were in an accident. | 你遭遇了事故 |
[03:30] | Lee, hit the brake. Hit the brake. Hit the brake. | 刹车 刹车 刹车 |
[03:33] | You sustained a traumatic injury to your brain stem, | 外伤导致你脑干受损 |
[03:36] | which has cut off your brain’s ability | 使得你大脑 |
[03:37] | to communicate with the rest of your body. | 对身体其它部分失去控制 |
[03:39] | LEE: Can you fix me? Where’s Molly? | 能治好我吗 莫里在哪 |
[03:41] | You still have movement in your eyes, | 你的眼球还能动 |
[03:43] | so we can get you to a rehab facility | 我们可以让你去恢复中心 |
[03:45] | where they can teach you how to communicate. | 他们可以教你怎么交流 |
[03:47] | LEE: No, I can’t be stuck like this. | 我可不能忍受这样 |
[03:50] | HOUSE: Unless | 除非 |
[03:51] | the crash didn’t cause the brain damage. | 不是因为事故才导致大脑受损 |
[03:54] | Maybe the brain damage caused the crash. | 而是大脑受损导致了事故 |
[03:57] | LEE: Yeah. I couldn’t stop. Why couldn’t I stop? | 是的 我停不下来 为什么会停不下来 |
[04:01] | Look at his palms. | 看他的手掌 |
[04:02] | No scrapes. | 没有刮痕 |
[04:06] | He didn’t even try to protect himself. | 他甚至都没有试着保护自己 |
[04:08] | Suggests slowed reflexes or no reflexes. | 你的反应太慢了 要么就根本没反应 |
[04:11] | You’re not a doctor in this hospital, | 你不是这的医生 |
[04:12] | you are a patient. | 你只是个病人 |
[04:14] | LEE: Yeah. And you’re the guy who wants to cut out my organs | 哦 你这家伙还想挖掉我的器官 |
[04:16] | and he’s the guy who doesn’t. | 他却没有 |
[04:20] | … | 所有可能影响脑桥的症状都会有此表现 |
[04:23] | LEE: Then that means I could be fixed. | 这么说我有救了 |
[04:24] | KURTZ: You’re giving him false hope. | 你在给他虚假的希望 |
[04:25] | He needs to accept what’s happened | 他需要面对现实 |
[04:28] | and work on making the most of it. | 并尽快适应起来 |
[04:41] | LEE: Molly. Hey. | 莫里 |
[04:44] | LEE: Don’t look at me like that. | 别这么看我 |
[04:45] | That’s not making me feel better. | 这不会让我好受的 |
[04:49] | (SNIFFLING) I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:52] | I don’t know how God is gonna get us through this, | 我不知道上帝会如何帮我们渡过难关 |
[04:54] | but he will. | 但他会的 |
[04:55] | Stop it, I’m blushing. | 别说了 我都不好意思了 |
[04:57] | KURTZ: What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:59] | Just looking for some reading material for the crapper. | 想找一些上厕所时可以读的东西 |
[05:02] | – These CTs… | 这些CT片 |
[05:03] | – Get back in your bed. | 回到你床上 |
[05:04] | Come on. | 快点 |
[05:06] | The children are in the waiting area. | 孩子们都在等候室 |
[05:07] | Can I bring them in? | 我能把他们带进来吗 |
[05:08] | No. No, don’t. | 别 别 不要 |
[05:10] | You don’t wanna see them? | 你不想见他们 |
[05:12] | LEE: I don’t want them having nightmares. | 我不想让他们估噩梦 |
[05:14] | I don’t wanna scare them, Molly. | 我不想吓着他们 莫里 |
[05:15] | You don’t want them to see you? | 你不想让他们见你吗 |
[05:20] | It’s okay. | 也好 |
[05:21] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[05:24] | You’re gonna be better soon enough. | 你很快就会好起来的 |
[05:26] | LEE: You really that sure? | 你这么肯定 |
[05:28] | Why are you so sure, | 为什么这么肯定 |
[05:30] | babe? How do you get so sure? | 宝贝 你怎么这么肯定 |
[05:38] | FOREMAN: Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[05:40] | HOUSE: Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[05:41] | Here’s your burger. | 这是你的汉堡 |
[05:45] | If you can’t bring Mohammed to Princeton, | 如果你不能把穆罕默德带去普林斯顿 |
[05:47] | bring Princeton to Mohammed. | 那就把普林斯顿弄到穆罕默德身边 |
[05:50] | It’s my diagnostics posse. | 那是我的诊断队 |
[05:51] | Hot, dark and darker. | 性感妞 小黑 深黑 |
[05:54] | LEE: Talk about getting me better, please. | 说说怎么让我好起来 拜托 |
[05:56] | What are you doing up in Middletown? | 你在米德尔顿干嘛 |
[06:00] | It’s the guitar Duane Allman used to play. | 杜安·奥曼曾经用过的 |
[06:02] | FOREMAN: Next to the trauma, the most likely causes of | 除去外伤 最有可能 |
[06:05] | a sudden onset of locked-in syndrome | 突然出现的锁闭综合征的原因 |
[06:07] | are basilar artery stroke and brain hemorrhage. | 是脑底的动脉中风和脑溢血 |
[06:09] | CT was clean. | CT没问题 |
[06:10] | LEE: Man, those fries look good. | 这些薯条真诱人 |
[06:15] | A well-placed tumor could explain it. | 一个恰好出现的肿瘤可以解释它 |
[06:17] | LEE: Jeez, is the last thing I ate gonna be the last thing I ate? | 老天 我真的再不能吃东西了吗 |
[06:20] | It could evade the CT, | 它可以躲过CT |
[06:22] | and still show up on an MRI with contrast. | 但可以在增强CT上显示出来 |
[06:23] | LEE: It was a melted PowerBar. | 它就是软的能量棒啊 |
[06:26] | She’s the smart one. | 她很聪明 |
[06:27] | I just keep dark and darker to fill out the quota. | 我刚让小黑和深黑去安排了 |
[06:31] | If we find it, treat it, you can be fine. | 如果我们找到它 治好了 你就没事了 |
[06:34] | I never thought I’d be praying for a brain tumor, | 我从没想过我会祈祷得脑瘤 |
[06:38] | but please, dear God. | 但求你了 上帝 |
[06:40] | If you’re praying in there, stop it right now. | 如果你在祈祷 马上停下来 |
[06:44] | We’ll get his doctor to order an MRI. | 我会让他的医生安排MRI的 |
[06:46] | HOUSE: His doctor’s busy teaching him | 他的医生在忙着教他 |
[06:47] | how to blink out “kill me” in Morse code. | 用眨眼来表示”杀我”的摩尔斯电码 |
[06:49] | Luckily, I found some forms under the mattress. | 幸运的是 我在垫子底下找到了一些表 |
[06:58] | KUTNER: Check it out, they have those MRI video goggles. | 看下 这是MRI的电视眼镜 |
[07:01] | I heard these were awesome. | 我听说很不错 |
[07:02] | What do you see? It’s a beach. | -你看到什么 -是个沙滩 |
[07:06] | Oh, look. There’s Taub. | 看 陶博在那 |
[07:08] | Drinking a margarita and mocking us for | 一边喝玛格丽塔一边嘲笑我们 |
[07:11] | driving all the way up here | 居然开车到这里来 |
[07:12] | – because House said “jump.” – LEE: Easy. I can still feel in here. | 轻点 我还有知觉的 |
[07:14] | Excuse Dr. Kutner. | 原谅下卡特那医生 |
[07:16] | He gets a little excited about new technology. | 他对这新技术很兴奋 |
[07:18] | It can get loud in there, and a little closed off. | 里面可能吵 而且有点有世隔绝的感觉 |
[07:21] | These will put you in a quiet place. | 这会把你放在一个安静的地方 |
[07:24] | You can create a relaxing scenario for yourself. | 你可以制造个休息的场景给自己 |
[07:26] | LEE: I hope they work. | 我希望它们 |
[07:28] | Wow. | 能有用 |
[07:39] | You’re in my relaxing scenario? | 你怎么也在 |
[07:43] | I guess you like me. | 我猜是你喜欢我 |
[07:45] | Either that or you got sent here. | 有可能 或者是你被送过来了 |
[07:47] | What, by God? | 什么 被上帝吗 |
[07:49] | I’m not sure if I believe in God. | 我不确定我是否信主 |
[07:52] | You spend an awful lot of time in church | 如果你不信 怎么会在教堂里 |
[07:54] | for someone who doesn’t. | 花上那么多时间 |
[07:57] | I don’t not believe either. | 我也没不信 |
[07:59] | It’s either one or the other. | 信和不信只能选一样 |
[08:01] | I go to church mainly to keep my wife happy, | 我去教堂只是为了讨老婆喜欢 |
[08:04] | but… | 可是… |
[08:06] | I don’t know. I’ve never actually thought that | 我不知道 我从没想过 |
[08:08] | God could reach out and affect my life. | 上帝会来影响我的人生 |
[08:11] | But getting a brilliant doctor in the bed next to me… | 但一个杰出的医生居然会和我邻床 |
[08:15] | God is also the guy who opened his | 上帝也是那个把 |
[08:17] | car door in front of you. | 车门在你面前打开的家伙 |
[08:19] | I think Molly was right. | 我觉得莫里是对的 |
[08:21] | I think you were sent here to make me get better. | 你就是被派来使我变得更好的人 |
[08:24] | I think so. Hey. | 我也这么觉得 |
[08:35] | Hey, Dad. | 爸爸 |
[08:37] | Making a volcano. | 在造火山呢 |
[08:38] | Yeah. You’re making a volcano. Looks like it. | 你在造火山 看起来很像 |
[08:40] | What you doing, baby? | 你呢 宝贝 |
[08:46] | LEE: What time is it? | 几点了 |
[08:47] | Hope you don’t mind. | 希望你别介意 |
[08:49] | My new roommate snores. | 我的新室友打呼 |
[08:51] | And my new room doesn’t have you. | 而且我的新房间里没你 |
[08:55] | Your MRI showed a lesion in the central pons. | MRI显示你的主脑桥有损伤 |
[09:00] | LEE: What is that? What does that mean? | 那是什么 有什么意义 |
[09:01] | See it there? | 看到了吗 |
[09:03] | LEE: No. | 没 |
[09:06] | Yeah, that’s what they said. | 那就是它们的含义 |
[09:08] | But it’s there, | 损伤在那 |
[09:10] | which means no way head trauma did this. | 说明头上的外伤不是原因 |
[09:13] | It’s cancer, causing a paraneoplastic syndrome. | 是癌症 导致的副肿瘤综合征 |
[09:17] | Unfortunately, your current doctor thinks | 但不幸的是 你当前的医生认为 |
[09:20] | its diffused nature means an infection. | 它的扩散特性表明是感染 |
[09:22] | Now, the bad news is the antivirals | 坏消息是 他给你用的抗病毒药 |
[09:26] | he’s got you on might kill you. | 会杀了你 |
[09:28] | LEE: I’m not gonna die. | 我不想死 |
[09:30] | The good news is, if they just almost kill you, | 但好消息是 如果他们差点杀了你 |
[09:33] | then Dr. Idiot will realize that | 那么傻瓜医生会认识到 |
[09:36] | his name is not a coincidence, | 他的名字不是个巧合 |
[09:38] | and he’ll let me do whatever I want. | 然后他会让我做我想要的事情 |
[09:39] | LEE: Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:44] | See, the irony here is, | 看 讽刺之处在于 |
[09:47] | you’re kind of fascinating. | 你太有意思了 |
[09:49] | So many questions. | 浑身充满疑问 |
[09:52] | But if you could answer any of them, | 但如果你能回答这些问题 |
[09:55] | then you wouldn’t be fascinating. | 就没那么有意思了 |
[09:57] | LEE: I get it. You’re a little nuts, aren’t you? | 我明白了 你有点疯狂是吧 |
[10:03] | Your wife is the one getting you through this. | 你老婆是唯一帮你渡过难关的人 |
[10:06] | Your wife and me. | 你老婆和我 |
[10:10] | Although, frankly, the MRI was a lot more useful | 虽然坦白地说 MRI比起四小时的握手 |
[10:12] | than four hours of hand holding. | 要有用得多 |
[10:16] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[10:18] | LEE: If he had a wife, he’d know it matters. | 如果你有老婆 你就会懂得它的意义 |
[10:22] | You’re a good guy. Easy to talk to. | 你是个好人 好相处 |
[10:25] | LEE: Wait, something’s happening. | 等下 有事发生了 |
[10:27] | What’s happening to me? | 我出什么事了 |
[10:30] | HOUSE: Need some help in here. | 来人帮忙呐 |
[10:32] | Your patient is seizing. | 你们的病人在抽搐 |
[10:36] | Why would he have a seizure? | 他为什么会抽搐 |
[10:38] | HOUSE: Because he has cancer. | 因为他有癌症 |
[10:39] | His brain stem is compromised. | 他的脑干受到了损伤 |
[10:41] | LEE: Why are you still arguing with this guy? | 费什么劲跟他吵啊 |
[10:42] | You thought I was dead. | 你都以为我死了 |
[10:43] | Welcome back. And nicely played. | 欢迎归来 做得不错 |
[10:45] | You almost died, | 你差点就玩完了 |
[10:47] | exactly as we planned. | 跟我们计划的一样 |
[10:50] | You knew this was gonna happen? | 你知道会发生这种情况 |
[10:51] | Usually happens when you treat cancer | 不把癌症当癌症时 |
[10:53] | by pretending it’s not cancer. | 都会发生这种情况 |
[10:55] | – Right, Doctor? My turn? | 对吧 医生 到我了么 |
[10:56] | – It’s cancer? | 是癌症? |
[10:58] | – No, it isn’t. – LEE: Yes. | -不 不是 -肯定是 |
[10:59] | Small tumor in his brain | 他脑干里有个小肿瘤 |
[11:00] | stem causing paraneoplastic syndrome. | 导致了肿瘤伴随综合征 |
[11:01] | – He needs plasmapheresis. | 他需要做血浆置换 |
[11:03] | – Can you give that to him? | 你能帮他做吗 |
[11:05] | No, no, I’m sorry. I completely disagree with Dr. House. | 不 抱歉 我完全不同意豪斯医生的想法 |
[11:06] | LEE: Please shut up! | 闭嘴吧你 |
[11:08] | I don’t. Which means I can treat him. | 我同意 我能把他治好 |
[11:11] | LEE: Let him. Let him. | 让他做吧 |
[11:13] | Is that what you want? | 你想要这么做吗 |
[11:14] | LEE: Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[11:18] | Could you send up a couple of bellboys? | 你能不能给我找几个服务员过来 |
[11:30] | I got the transfer papers, | 我拿到了转院文件 |
[11:32] | plasmapheresis is all set up. | 血浆置换也已准备就绪 |
[11:34] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[11:35] | Fresh infusion of macho. | 这样才显得血性 |
[11:37] | You like? | 喜欢吗 |
[11:38] | LEE: I can’t move, and she’s worried about his boo-boo? | 我都无法动弹了 她还关心他的皮外小伤? |
[11:41] | What were you doing up there anyway? | 你到底去那里干什么 |
[11:43] | Antiquing. | 寻宝去了 |
[11:44] | Found you a late Victorian corset. | 我为你找了一件维多利亚时代末期的紧身胸衣 |
[11:46] | Come by later. I’ll tie you up. | 待会过来我帮你试穿下 |
[11:47] | LEE: He hitting on her? | 他喜欢她? |
[11:49] | If she turns around, she’s into him, too. | 要是她转身了 说明她也喜欢他 |
[11:51] | And there you have it. | 郎情妾意 果然如此 |
[11:53] | Sorry, I didn’t show up in Middletown. | 抱歉我没在郊区出现 |
[11:54] | I didn’t get the message. | 我没收到短信 |
[11:56] | Probably ’cause there was no message. | 因为我根本就没发 |
[11:57] | I decided to accept your resignation. | 我决定接受你的辞职 |
[11:59] | Uh, I thought we were past this. | 我以为我们已经讲清楚了 |
[12:01] | I decided to stay. | 我决定留下来 |
[12:03] | HOUSE: No, you didn’t, you had it decided for you. | 不 不对 那是你一厢情愿而已 |
[12:05] | So now you’re stuck here with a boss | 你现在被迫留下 |
[12:06] | who knows that you wanna be somewhere else. | 但你的老板可是知道你身在曹营心在汉 |
[12:08] | Which means you’re no longer motivated to impress me. | 这意味着你已经没有积极性来取悦我了 |
[12:10] | Which means you’re no longer motivated | 也就是说你没有积极性 |
[12:12] | to come up with good ideas. | 来为我出谋划策了 |
[12:13] | Unless I’m wrong. | 除非我错了 |
[12:16] | Save the cheerleader, save your world. | 拯救拉拉队长 就能拯救世界 |
[12:20] | I got it from here. | 我从这里下去了 |
[12:21] | LEE: I thought you already solved this. | 我以为你知道病因了 |
[12:22] | You thinking you might be wrong? | 但你却觉得自己可能错了 |
[12:24] | What’s going on? | 到底是怎么了 |
[12:26] | Hey, just curious. | 这个 纯属好奇 |
[12:29] | What’re you driving up to Middletown for? | 你去郊区干什么 |
[12:31] | Why do you care? Why does he care? | -你为什么在乎 -他为什么在乎 |
[12:33] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[12:35] | – I was buying a guitar. | 我去那里买吉他 |
[12:37] | – Yeah. I heard that. | 这个我听说了 |
[12:38] | Used to belong to a guitarist | 你想买的那把吉他 |
[12:39] | who died in a motorcycle accident. | 原本是属于一个死于摩托事故的吉他手 |
[12:41] | Just reeks of you screwing with people. | 你就非得谎话连天吗 |
[12:43] | Your crash was 10 miles from | 你出事的地点距离 |
[12:45] | the Orange County Progressive Pain Clinic. | 橘子郡渐进性疼痛门诊只有10英里 |
[12:48] | You live 10 miles from Mary’s Dress Shop. | 你生活的地方距离玛丽服装店10英里 |
[12:50] | And yet, that’s not even on my list of reasons | 至今为止 我还没认为你 |
[12:52] | that I think you’re secretly a transvestite. | 内心潜在有异装癖好 |
[12:54] | If you’re going to another state to get more narcotics… | 如果你去别的州只是为了更多的麻醉药 |
[12:58] | LEE: He’s on drugs? | -他在嗑药啊 -我是去探访 |
[12:59] | I went to visit your ex-ex-ex wife who | -你的前前前妻 -什么 |
[13:00] | lives in Thompson Ridge. | 住在汤普森岭那个 |
[13:02] | Let her know about the extra money | 我得让她知道你的巡回演讲 |
[13:03] | you’re making on the lecture circuit, | 让你大发横财 |
[13:05] | so she’ll be sure to adjust your alimony. | 所以她应该蹭多点赡养费 |
[13:07] | You wouldn’t do that. | 你不会这么绝吧 |
[13:08] | Yeah, I wouldn’t do that. | 当然 我不会 |
[13:10] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[13:11] | LEE: You guys are friends? | 你俩个真的是朋友? |
[13:17] | Shouldn’t we be entertaining our patient? | 我们是不是应该为病人搞点娱乐活动 |
[13:19] | I performed Euripides with sock puppets, | 我刚给他表演了欧里庇得斯的悲情木偶剧 |
[13:22] | you just missed it. | 可惜你错过了 |
[13:23] | House said we should. | 豪斯说我们应该那么做的 |
[13:25] | The mind is like a muscle. | 大脑就和肌肉一样 |
[13:27] | If you don’t exercise it, it’ll atrophy, | 不经常锻炼就会容易萎缩 |
[13:28] | just like anything else. | 其他东西也这样 |
[13:29] | Whoever’s with him needs to talk, | 在他身边的人都应该多说话 |
[13:31] | keep his mind active. And it’ll show House you still care. | 既保持他思维活跃 也向豪斯显示你的积极 |
[13:35] | Not sure if I do. | 我也不知道有没必要了 |
[13:37] | LEE: Jeez, you’re my doctor. | 天啊 你是我的医生耶 |
[13:39] | KUTNER: Then why don’t you just quit? | 干脆直接辞职走人吧 |
[13:40] | – Not sure I want to do that, either. – Oh. | 我也不知道那是不是我心中所想 |
[13:43] | Maybe you should figure it out before House | 也许你应该在豪斯为你找到答案前 |
[13:45] | figures it out for you. | 自己找出答案 |
[13:46] | LEE: Dude, maybe you should have | 拜托先治好我的病 |
[13:48] | your midlife crisis after I’m better. | 再讨论你的中年危机吧 |
[13:50] | Kutner. | 卡特那… |
[13:54] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
[13:55] | LEE: Wait. Wait, what did you just see? | 等等啊 你们看到什么了呀 |
[14:04] | Do you drink? | 你喝酒吗 |
[14:05] | He’s a roofer, | 他是个修屋顶的 |
[14:07] | alcohol hardly proves your theory. | 酒精不能证实你的理论 |
[14:09] | Marchiafava-Bignami disease fits. | 马毕二氏病符合病况 |
[14:10] | LFT’s are normal. | 肝功能测试结果正常 |
[14:12] | LEE: Speak English. Is it fixable? What does that mean? | 能不能说通俗点啊 能治好吗 什么意思呢 |
[14:14] | That hurts. | 那样很痛 |
[14:16] | THIRTEEN: No tremors. | 无震颤 |
[14:18] | How much do you drink? A six-pack a day? | 你平时喝多少的 一天六瓶? |
[14:20] | LEE: I hate beer. I don’t even drink beer. | 我讨厌啤酒 几乎滴酒不沾 |
[14:23] | KUTNER: It may not be alcohol at all. | 或许根本不是酒精问题 |
[14:25] | Street opiates could also cause locked-in… | 街边卖的白粉也会导致… |
[14:28] | Either we | 看来要么我们 |
[14:29] | play 20,000 questions with every street drug, | 给街边卖白粉的做两万份问卷调查 |
[14:31] | or instead of talking to him, we talk to the lesion. | 要么就直接研究他的损伤 |
[14:34] | LEE: Talk to me. | 直接问我比较好 |
[14:35] | TAUB: We’re going to biopsy the brain stem? | 给脑干做活检吧 |
[14:38] | For the record, that doesn’t count as your inspired idea. | 准确来说 这个不算你的创见 |
[14:41] | It’s sort of where I was heading. | 我早就迸发这个灵感了 |
[14:42] | LEE: You’re gonna cut into my head? | 你们要剖开我的大脑? |
[14:44] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[14:46] | Stop treating me like a piece of furniture! | 别把我当家具一样摆弄 |
[14:49] | I have a right to know what’s going on! | 我有权利知道到底是怎么回事 |
[14:56] | Where is that going? | 这是做什么的 |
[14:57] | Blood in your urine clogged up your old catheter. | 你尿液中的血液堵塞了旧的导尿管 |
[15:00] | LEE: Peeing blood? | 我尿血了? |
[15:02] | That must be what the insecure doctor saw. | 肯定是那个马上被炒鱿鱼的医生看见的 |
[15:04] | Every clue gets us closer to the answer. Damn it! | -每个新线索都会靠近答案 -我靠 |
[15:09] | The surgery will get us more clues. | 这个外科手术会提供新的线索 |
[15:18] | You have visitors. | 有人来探望你了 |
[15:23] | LEE: No. No, Molly. | 不要啊 莫里 |
[15:26] | You can come in now. | 进来吧 |
[15:27] | – Daddy. – Daddy. | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[15:29] | LEE: I told you not to bring them. | 我说了别把他们带来的啊 |
[15:31] | They wanted to see their father. | 他们想见见爸爸 |
[15:35] | LEE: I can’t even hug them. | 我连一个拥抱都不能给他们 |
[15:37] | They can handle it. | 他们承受得了的 |
[15:38] | It’s gonna be all right. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[15:40] | LEE: You’re not so sure anymore, are you? | 你也没什么信心吧 |
[15:42] | They must have told you that it’s dangerous, | 他们肯定告诉你了 我的病况很危急 |
[15:45] | that I could die. | 甚至可能会死 |
[15:47] | And that’s why you brought them in here. | 所以你带他们过来见我… |
[15:49] | I got an A plus on my test. | 我考试得了A+哦 |
[15:51] | LEE: To see me before I die. | 见我最后一面吗 |
[15:53] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[15:54] | LEE: Daddy loves you, too. | 爸爸也爱你们 |
[15:55] | I want to show my drawings. | 我想给爸爸看看我的画画 |
[15:58] | LEE: Kids just want a dad. | 孩子需要父亲 |
[16:00] | Even if he’s just a lump. | 哪怕这个父亲长年卧床不起 |
[16:04] | Maybe you should go now. | 也许你们应该离开了 |
[16:06] | LEE: Oh no, they can stay. Please, | 不要啊 求你让他们留下来吧 |
[16:07] | let them stay. | 让他们留下来吧 |
[16:11] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[16:16] | Bye, Daddy. | 再见 爸爸 |
[16:23] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[16:24] | You were crying. | 你哭了 |
[16:26] | LEE: Damn. | 该死的 |
[16:35] | We’re going to put you out, | 我们将会麻醉你 |
[16:37] | just so we can drill the hole. | 以便给你钻个孔 |
[16:39] | LEE: Oh, that’s very thoughtful of you. | 你实在太贴心了 |
[16:42] | Then we’ll wake you back up. | 然后再让你醒回来 |
[16:44] | We need you to answer some simple “yes” or “no” questions | 我们会问你几个简单的是非判断题 |
[16:47] | while we’re cutting to make sure | 来确保我们切割时没切错部位 |
[16:51] | Deep breaths. | 深呼吸 |
[16:52] | In about 10 seconds, you will feel light headed. | 十秒之后你就会感到眩晕 |
[16:56] | By now, | 而现在… |
[16:58] | you should be floating high… | 你会觉得头枕白云 飘飘欲仙 |
[17:19] | How come I’m not better? | 要是我真的好不起来怎么办 |
[17:21] | God’s not supposed to work in trial and error. | 上帝可不会一次次的屡败屡战 |
[17:23] | God’s mistakes are well documented. | 上帝也是摸着石头过河的 |
[17:26] | If he’d done everything right the first time, | 要是他每次做事都正确无比 |
[17:28] | there’d have been one plague and zero great floods. | 怎么还会有瘟疫和洪水的泛滥呢 |
[17:30] | Those were because of human mistakes. | 那些是人类的过错吧 |
[17:32] | You think your doctor has an apartment on Mount Olympus? | 你以为你的医生就住在上帝隔壁? |
[17:35] | God put me with you for a reason. | 上帝把我交给你肯定是有原因的 |
[17:37] | I’m gonna be all right still, right? | 我终究还是可以好起来的 对吧 |
[17:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:48] | Lee? You with me now? | 李 听到我说话了吗 |
[17:54] | Easy questions. | 问个简单问题 |
[17:57] | You’ll be done before you know it. | 简单到无以复加 |
[17:58] | Is this equation correct? | 这个等式正确吗 |
[18:00] | LEE: What? So if you make a mistake, | 不是吧 要是你切错了 |
[18:02] | I’m not gonna know that anymore? | 我就连这个也不懂了? |
[18:04] | Are these lines parallel? | 这些是平行线吗 |
[18:07] | Spatial relationship’s intact. | 空间关系完整 |
[18:09] | Take a look at this circle. | 看看这个圆 |
[18:11] | Is more than half of it shaded? | 是否一半以上是阴影呢 |
[18:14] | LEE: Of course. | 当然 |
[18:16] | Don’t forget to blink. | 别忘记眨眼了 |
[18:17] | ls more than half of the circle shaded? | 是否一半以上是阴影? |
[18:19] | LEE: Sorry. Yes. | 抱歉 是的 |
[18:24] | ls more than half of the circle shaded? | 是否一半以上是阴影? |
[18:26] | Blink. Come on, Lee. Blink. | 眨眼啊 拜托 眨眼啊 |
[18:28] | Foreman, back out. | 福曼 停下来吧 |
[18:29] | LEE: I can’t blink. Cannot blink. | 为什么 为什么我不能眨眼了 |
[18:38] | MOLLY: Why aren’t his eyes moving? | 为什么他的眼睛不能动了 |
[18:42] | Two options, my neurologist screwed up, | 要么是我的神经科专家搞砸了 |
[18:44] | or else something that the hospital lawyer | 要么我们医院的律师就要准备出马 |
[18:46] | is going to have to come up with when you sue us. | 应对你的起诉 |
[18:48] | FOREMAN: Blinking and eye movements | 眨眼和眼球活动都是由 |
[18:50] | are controlled by a small cluster of nerves | 一小束神经控制的 |
[18:51] | just millimeters from the biopsy site. | 离活检部位仅有几毫米 |
[18:53] | MOLLY: But he’s still in there, right? | 但他的神智还在 对吧 |
[18:55] | I mean, he just can’t communicate? | 我是说 他只是不能交流了而已 |
[18:56] | HOUSE: It’s possible. | 有这个可能 |
[18:58] | Also possible is that the surgery caused so much swelling in his brain stem | 另一个可能是手术导致了脑干肿大 |
[19:00] | that he’s just gone. | 他已经离我们而去了 |
[19:04] | He had one way to communicate and now that’s gone. | 他本来就只有一种交流方法 现在还没了 |
[19:06] | Well played. | 干得好 |
[19:08] | Brain biopsy revealed severe damage to the myelin sheath. | 大脑活检显示有严重的髓鞘损伤 |
[19:11] | The question is why. | 问题是 为什么 |
[19:12] | Epstein Barr. Picornaviruses. Malaria. | EB病毒症 细小核糖核酸病毒 疟疾 |
[19:14] | He runs a business, meets a lot of people, | 他开了公司 社会交往很多 |
[19:17] | could have picked up rotavirus. | 可能是轮状病毒 |
[19:18] | Did he report having bloody diarrhea? | 他得过严重的腹泻吗 |
[19:20] | Wife’s not sure. Says he doesn’t complain. | 他的妻子也不清楚 不过他没有抱怨过 |
[19:22] | Did you ask him? | 你问过他没有 |
[19:24] | … | 他都只能眨眼了 搞个详尽病历太耗时间 |
[19:26] | If he had Epstein-Barr, he’d have belly pains. | 如果是EB病毒的话 会有腹部的疼痛 |
[19:28] | If he had picornavirus, he’d have headaches. | 如果是微小核糖核酸病毒 会头疼 |
[19:30] | Five other “yes/no” questions, | 再问几个是非题 |
[19:32] | and maybe we’d know what treatment to give, | 可能咱们就知道用哪个治疗方案 |
[19:33] | and what treatment would kill him. | 是正确的 |
[19:36] | Unless he’s already dead. | 只要他还活着 |
[19:39] | Maybe there’s another way. | 可能还有办法 |
[19:45] | Brain-computer interface, | 脑-机接口 |
[19:47] | better known as BCI. | 也就是BCI |
[19:51] | The goal is to get you | 目的是让你用思维 |
[19:53] | to move that cursor with your mind. | 来控制那个指针 |
[19:55] | When you think “up”, | 当你想上的时候 |
[19:57] | the computer records the pattern. | 电脑记录下这种模式 |
[19:58] | Think “up” enough times, | 只要想的够多 |
[20:00] | it eventually learns what you’re thinking. | 实际上它可以知道你是怎么想的 |
[20:01] | So, | 所以 |
[20:04] | start thinking “up.” | 开始想吧 |
[20:25] | You in there? | 你在吗 |
[20:28] | Are you trying? | 在想吗 |
[20:47] | I called the ex-ex-ex-wife. | 我打电话给前前前夫人了 |
[20:50] | She was at a sweat lodge in New Mexico last week. | 她上周在新墨西哥城的健身房 |
[20:53] | What were you really doing in New York? | 你到底去纽约干什么 |
[20:56] | Know how you hate it when I meddle in your lies? | 你知道我多烦你那些劣质谎言 |
[21:01] | (EXCLAIMS) I mean, your life? | 我是说你的生活 |
[21:03] | Why are you being so evasive? | 为什么不敢直面生活呢 |
[21:04] | Unless you have something to evade. | 除非你心里有事儿 |
[21:07] | Interesting. | 有点儿意思 |
[21:09] | So it’s nothing to do with you, your ex-wife, or my pain. | 这事儿和你 你前妻还有老子的疼一点儿关系都没有 |
[21:14] | I was heading to the Downstate Correctional Facility | 我正要去费事凯尔 |
[21:16] | in Fishkill. | 的少管所 |
[21:18] | One of your hookers arrange a conjugal visit? | 去探视你那些不三不四的妓女朋友 |
[21:20] | It’s where Foreman’s brother is being held. | 福曼的弟弟被关在那里 |
[21:30] | This is gonna mean months of sleepless nights wondering | 这会是连续几个月的不眠夜 |
[21:33] | if I could’ve done something differently. | 去做点儿不一样的事情 |
[21:36] | Maybe it’s not that I’m sick of House, | 可能我不是针对豪斯 |
[21:39] | it’s that I’m sick of being scared | 我只是内心产生了对这样每日工作 |
[21:44] | out of my mind to go to work every day. | 的恐惧 |
[21:50] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[22:01] | Did that just… | 是不是 |
[22:03] | Was that you? | 是你吗 |
[22:23] | Are you really in there? | 你真的在吗 |
[22:31] | I knew you were in there. | 我就知道你没有死 |
[22:34] | LEE: I was scared. | 我很害怕 |
[22:36] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[22:39] | LEE: I am scared. | 我好怕 |
[22:41] | Molly, I love you so much. | 莫里 我是那么爱你 |
[22:46] | Have you had any bloody diarrhea in the last two weeks? | 过去两周有便血吗 |
[22:50] | No-q Rotavirus out. | 不是轮状病毒 |
[22:51] | Any recent joint pain? | 关节痛 |
[22:55] | Have you traveled out of the country lately? | 最近离过境吗 |
[22:58] | What about inside the country? | 国内呢 |
[23:01] | He was in St. Louis. | 他去过圣路易斯 |
[23:06] | Good. | 好的 |
[23:07] | Could be Missouri malaria. | 可能是密苏里疟疾 |
[23:10] | We’ll start treatment. | 开始治疗吧 |
[23:16] | (STAMMERS) He was there. | 他在那儿 |
[23:18] | The machine must not be working. Hmm. | 肯定是机器坏了 |
[23:22] | Either that or he lied to you about it. | 有可能 或者是他对你撒谎了 |
[23:24] | People do that sometimes. | 人人都会的 |
[23:26] | For example, I just lied to him about Missouri malaria. | 举个例子来说 我刚才说密苏里疟疾就是骗他的 |
[23:36] | Did you go to St. Louis? | 到底去圣路易斯没 |
[23:39] | LEE: I should’ve told you. | 真该早跟你说 |
[23:42] | Why didn’t I just tell you? | 为什么不告诉你呢 |
[23:44] | Down. | 没 |
[23:55] | When you weren’t in St. Louis for two days, | 你不在圣路易斯的两天 |
[23:58] | I assume you were getting some strange for two days. | 先假设你就是这两天得的病 |
[24:01] | So does she. | 也要告诉她 |
[24:03] | You have to tell her I wasn’t. | 告诉他我没有 |
[24:05] | Amazing. | 有意思啊 |
[24:06] | A man who only has two blips at his disposal | 一个只能眨眼睛的人 |
[24:09] | can still lie. | 也能说谎 |
[24:11] | LEE: I’m not lying. | 我没撒谎 |
[24:12] | If you were getting some really strange strange, | 如果你真的是得了疑难杂症 |
[24:15] | you could have contracted neurosyphilis. | 可能是感染了神经性梅毒 |
[24:17] | Infection went to your brain, froze you right up. | 脑部也受到了感染 让你动弹不得 |
[24:20] | Good news is, it’s treatable. | 好消息是不是啥绝症 |
[24:23] | You’ll be up and moving in time to sign the divorce papers. | 你应该能及时恢复自己签下离婚协议 |
[24:26] | LEE: Why would I tell you the truth about being in St. Louis | 我怎么会告诉你我不在圣路易斯 |
[24:28] | and then not tell you the truth about this? | 还为这点儿事儿撒谎 |
[24:32] | TAUB: He just admitted he wasn’t in St. Louis in front of his wife. | 他只是没在老婆面前承认自己不在圣路易斯 |
[24:35] | And you think he’s lying when she’s not even in here? | 你觉得老婆不在这里她还会撒谎 |
[24:38] | LEE: I’m liking this one more and more. | 我越来越喜这哥们儿了 |
[24:40] | Don’t fire him. | 别开了他 |
[24:43] | Were you out of the state? | 离境没 |
[24:45] | LEE: I never left. | 从没 |
[24:47] | Were you within 20 miles of your house? | 你是在家周围二十英里吗 |
[24:50] | LEE: Yes. | 是的 |
[24:52] | HOUSE: Were you within five miles? | 五英里 |
[24:54] | LEE: Yes. | 是的 |
[24:55] | two miles | 两英里 |
[24:58] | Did you stay at a hotel? | 待在旅馆里 |
[25:03] | No. | 没有 |
[25:05] | You had to sleep somewhere. | 肯定要过夜啊 |
[25:07] | Your car? | 在车里 |
[25:10] | No. | 不是 |
[25:12] | A friend’s house? | 朋友家 |
[25:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是 |
[25:19] | That narrows it down, | 范围小了 |
[25:20] | depending on how popular you are. | 取决于你有多出名 |
[25:22] | Tell the wife to stop crying, get in here. | 告诉他老婆别哭了 让她进来 |
[25:30] | He says that when he was supposed to be in St. Louis, | 他说他不在圣路易斯的两天 |
[25:33] | he was staying at a friend’s house. | 待在一个朋友家 |
[25:35] | – Really? | 真的 |
[25:36] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[25:38] | Let’s assume that you believe him for the moment. | 这会儿就相信他吧 |
[25:40] | Name your friends within two miles. | 说一下离家两英里内的朋友 |
[25:42] | Martin and Kim’s? | 马丁和凯姆家 |
[25:44] | No | 不是 |
[25:50] | – Dave? | 戴夫 |
[25:52] | – Yes. | 是的 |
[25:55] | You got an address? | 有地址吗 |
[25:58] | TAUB: If this is where he got sick, | 如果他是在这里病的 |
[26:00] | someone else here should have symptoms. | 这里的人也该有一样的症状 |
[26:02] | Not if Lee was the only one coming down to the basement. | 不一定 可能李是唯一一个在地下室的 |
[26:05] | Furnace is rusty but no gas leaks. | 火炉锈了 但没有泄露 |
[26:08] | Résumés and cover letters here. | 这里有求职信 |
[26:10] | Some are weeks old, | 有好几周前的 |
[26:12] | he’s been spending time here for a while. | 他在这里待了一阵子了 |
[26:17] | Business wasn’t going good. | 生意不怎么好 |
[26:19] | I didn’t want you and the kids to worry. | 我不想让你和宝宝担心 |
[26:25] | I was trying to protect you. | 我都是为了你们 |
[26:31] | Molly… | 莫里 |
[26:35] | I wish you could hear me. | 能听到我就好了 |
[26:38] | I wish I could make all of this better. | 我一直希望能让一切好起来 |
[26:42] | Looks like he temped a few times. | 看来他打过几份短工 |
[26:44] | As a janitor. | 在十号干道 |
[26:45] | Factory out on Route 10. | 上当过守卫 |
[26:53] | TAUB: The factory foreman says | 福曼说他们是做充电电池的 |
[26:56] | they make | 主要是手机电池 |
[26:59] | rechargeable batteries, | 是个清扫工 |
[27:01] | Doing what I had to do. | 这是我必须做的 |
[27:04] | KUTNER: Metal filings. | 金属屑 |
[27:05] | Judging by the color, I’d say cadmium. | 从颜色上来看 是镉 |
[27:08] | Which he’d aerosolize with the broom, | 粉尘被扫起来 |
[27:10] | then right into his lungs. | 吸入了肺部 |
[27:11] | Heavy metal poisoning explains everything. | 重金属中毒 可以解释一切症状 |
[27:27] | The chelation will scrub the heavy metals | 螯合剂可以清除血液内的重金属 |
[27:30] | out of your blood. | 如果正确的话 |
[27:34] | LEE: Can you put this thing on turbo? | 不能太早下定论 |
[27:36] | Getting a little anxious in here. | 我有点儿担心 |
[27:37] | Somebody will be here at all times | 这里一直会有人陪护 |
[27:39] | to irrigate your eyes, keep you company. | 让你的眼睛保持湿润 陪着你 |
[27:45] | Hopefully help make the time go quicker. | 希望 这能让时间过得很快一点儿 |
[27:47] | LEE: My eyes still feel really dry. | 眼睛还是觉得很干 |
[27:49] | Thank you for thinking “up”. | 谢谢 你能想 |
[27:53] | For helping me find you in there. | 让我知道你还在 |
[27:55] | Man, when you moved that cursor… | 哥们儿 你移动那指针的时候 |
[28:11] | Bought my first girlfriend a necklace, | 我给我第一个女朋友买了一条项链 |
[28:13] | it was silver. | 是银的 |
[28:15] | Cost 180 bucks. Had to save for six months. | 花了一千八百刀 存了六个月 |
[28:19] | She hated it. | 她很不喜欢 |
[28:21] | LEE: Really, seriously, would you tell this story | 真的 没开玩笑 |
[28:22] | to someone who could walk away? | 你和正常人说过这事儿吗 |
[28:25] | Never bought another girlfriend jewelry again. | 从那以后 我再也没为任何一位女友买过首饰 |
[28:31] | … | 你在和她约会 |
[28:33] | … | 你是想和她重新来过 |
[28:35] | Same thing. | 又是首饰 |
[28:36] | She didn’t even wear it. | 都没见她戴过 |
[28:38] | LEE: The diamond thing? She was wearing it the other day. | 是钻石的 有天她戴过的 |
[28:40] | If she doesn’t like it, she doesn’t like it. | 如果她不喜欢 她确实不喜欢 |
[28:42] | Apparently, I suck at picking out jewelry, | 很明显 我总是挑错首饰 |
[28:45] | but at least have the guts to tell me. | 但是 好歹给我说一声啊 |
[28:46] | LEE: Okay, getting boring again. | 得 又开始了 |
[28:48] | How long till we know if this treatment is working? | 咱们什么时候能知道治疗是不是有效果 |
[28:53] | You lied to me. | 你骗我 |
[28:55] | LEE: I wasn’t having an affair! | 我没有外遇 |
[28:57] | So, we needed money, | 咱们不就是缺钱吗 |
[28:59] | who cares? | 有什么关系 |
[29:01] | LEE: The last time business was slow, you got migraines every day. | 上次生意上陷入低谷 你每天都闹偏头痛 |
[29:03] | Why would you do that to me? | 你为什么这样对我 |
[29:04] | LEE: I’m sorry, I was stupid, I was… | 对不起 是我犯傻 |
[29:06] | Don’t go. Don’t… | 我只是 别走 |
[29:07] | Damn it! Somebody put | 真他妈 有人没 |
[29:09] | “I’m sorry” on this stupid computer. | 让这烂机器显示 对不起 |
[29:11] | My eye is killing me. | 我的眼睛疼 |
[29:23] | I want to keep my job. | 我不想丢饭碗 |
[29:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[29:28] | All you gotta do is come up with a good idea. | 想出点儿什么来 你就不会被开掉 |
[29:31] | How about we hook the guy’s brain | 把那哥们儿的脑子取出来 |
[29:33] | to a computer so he can communicate? | 放到电脑里 这样咱们就能和他扯扯了 |
[29:35] | That’s a great idea. | 非常棒的提议 |
[29:38] | For the guy who invented the computer that can read minds. | 但只有发明电脑的家伙才能读得懂 |
[29:41] | Your idea was to use his idea. | 你是在拾人牙慧 |
[29:43] | You didn’t come up with it. No one else came up with it. | 你想不出来 别人也会想出来的 |
[29:45] | If I didn’t re-establish communication, | 要不是我重建了交流 |
[29:48] | we never would have found… | 我们就不会发现 |
[29:49] | What’s interesting is why you’re here now. | 真正有意思的是你现在这儿干吗 |
[29:52] | Not when I gave you the ultimatum. | 我已经给了你最后通牒 |
[29:54] | Was it something the patient said? | 是病人说了什么吗 |
[30:02] | I realized that what we do here terrifies me. | 我意识到 我们现在所做的 吓到我了 |
[30:07] | And overcoming that | 然后 |
[30:12] | is the only way I can matter. | 我也只能克服 |
[30:21] | Kutner found the battery factory, | 卡特那找到了电池工厂 |
[30:23] | Kutner came up with cadmium. | 卡特那发现了镉 |
[30:27] | Maybe you don’t matter. | 也许你并不在意 |
[30:45] | I’m gonna close your eyes so you can get some sleep. | 我会把你的眼睛合上 让你睡一会儿 |
[30:48] | Hopefully, when you wake up, we’ll see some improvement. | 运气好的话 等你醒的时候 就会有一些改观 |
[30:50] | LEE: Hope that includes my eye feeling better. | 希望能让我的眼睛感觉好一点儿 |
[30:58] | Hand me the fluorescein stain. | 把异硫氰酸荧光素递给我 |
[30:59] | LEE: What does that mean? | 这是干吗 |
[31:00] | Epithelium looks torn. | 上皮组织呈撕裂状 |
[31:04] | These drops sting. | 这些液滴有刺痛感 |
[31:06] | I’m going to close your left eye to keep it protected. | 保护起见 我会合上你的左眼 |
[31:25] | I’m gonna blink your eye a few times | 我会帮你眨几下眼睛 |
[31:26] | to distribute the dye. | 让染料分散 |
[31:36] | Ulcerative keratitis. | 溃疡性角膜炎 |
[31:38] | It means it’s not cadmium poisoning. | 说明不是镉中毒 |
[31:41] | LEE: Which means you don’t know what’s wrong. | 也就是说你们还是不知道是 |
[31:45] | Again. | 咋回事 |
[31:58] | When was the last time you changed that dressing? | 还记得上回你穿这套行头 |
[32:01] | Judging by the smell of it, I’d say never. | 一问这味儿 不堪回首啊 |
[32:06] | He’s locked-in, his kidneys blew a fuse, | 他被锁定了 他的肾脏一团糟 |
[32:10] | and now his eye’s oozing pus. | 眼睛像小猫一样黄 |
[32:14] | I assume you went over all that with your team. | 我猜这些你的小组都检查过了 |
[32:15] | Also assume they didn’t have any brilliant ideas | 而且没啥进展 |
[32:17] | or you wouldn’t still be muttering to yourself. | 要不你不会自己在这里嘀咕 |
[32:19] | This is gonna hurt. Ow! | 会有点儿疼 |
[32:24] | The way he’s losing his myelin makes an infection most likely. | 鞘磷脂水平下降最有可能是感染 |
[32:29] | Could be varicella. | 可能是水痘 |
[32:30] | Road debris has come to the surface. | 有些结痂露了出来 |
[32:32] | I’m gonna have to scrub it out. | 我得把它们擦去 |
[32:33] | And the initial acyclovir would’ve treated that. | 但是最初的阿昔洛韦起不了作用 |
[32:36] | Which pushes me towards an auto-immune disease. | 又让我觉得是自身免疫型疾病 |
[32:38] | Like Behcet’s. | 就像白塞氏症之类的 |
[32:40] | Here, this is gonna hurt even more. | 拿着 这个会更痛 |
[32:42] | Take two now, two later. | 现在2片 稍后再2片 |
[32:47] | Oops. | 哎呀 |
[32:56] | Of course, if the varicella was resistant, | 当然 如果水痘产生抵抗作用 |
[33:00] | it wouldn’t matter what they did up in Middletown. | 那他们在middletown做了什么就无关紧要了 |
[33:02] | Do an LP. | 做个腰椎穿刺吧 |
[33:05] | You’ve been in the ER too long. | 看来你在急诊室待太久了 |
[33:07] | When the patient had a head trauma, | 当病人有头部外伤时 |
[33:09] | white blood cells only indicate that he had head trauma. | 白血球只能显示出他的头部外伤 |
[33:12] | Or you could use the LP for something useful. | 做个腰椎穿刺也许会有意外收获 |
[33:14] | If you find polys, it’s varicella, | 从中发现了聚乙烯 那就是水痘了 |
[33:16] | lymph’s, Behcet’s. | 要是淋巴液 那就是白塞氏症 |
[33:21] | Why did I fire you again? | 当初我为什么要炒你鱿鱼呢 |
[33:22] | You didn’t. I quit. | 我是主动辞职的 |
[33:32] | You weren’t visiting Foreman’s brother either. | 你根本不是去看福曼的兄弟 |
[33:34] | Busy. | 业务繁忙中 |
[33:36] | Kutner’s doing an LP so I have to focus. | 卡特那正在做腰椎穿刺 我得看牢他 |
[33:39] | I had prison security check visitor logs, phone records, | 我去查看了监狱探访日志和电话记录 |
[33:42] | you’ve never had any contact with anyone at Fishkill. | 你根本就没有与菲斯凯尔的人有过接触 |
[33:44] | So I ask again, | 我再问一遍… |
[33:46] | what were you doing up in Middletown? | 你到底在middletown做什么 |
[33:51] | You know what’s | 你知道有什么事 |
[33:52] | more interesting than what I was doing? | 比我现在做的事更有意思么 |
[33:54] | The reason you are so obsessed with what I was doing. | 就是你居然如此着迷于我的行踪 |
[33:57] | Stop deflecting, House. | 不要转移话题 豪斯 |
[33:59] | Says the deflector. | 说起转移话题啊 |
[34:03] | The reason I was up there is | 我在那里出现的原因 |
[34:05] | the reason you’re scared I was up there. | 就是因为你害怕我的出现 |
[34:09] | I was checking out your dirty little secret. | 怕我查到你的龌龊小秘密 |
[34:12] | How long have you been sleeping with her? | 你们俩上床多久了 |
[34:18] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[34:20] | Your only secrets are the girls you find embarrassing. | 你唯一的秘密就是你总找一些麻烦的小妞 |
[34:24] | And the only embarrassing girl you’ve met recently | 你唯一的麻烦小妞就是你最近 |
[34:25] | is the one at your brother’s cuckoo facility. | 在你弟弟病院邂逅的那位 |
[34:28] | We’ve only been out a few times. | 我们只见过几次啊 |
[34:30] | She’s a caregiver. | 她是个护理 |
[34:32] | Like all your other failed exes. | 就跟你的其她前女友一样 |
[34:33] | And someone who takes care of your brother. | 就是照顾你弟的那个 |
[34:36] | Who was the last person that took care of your brother? | 上次照顾你弟的人是谁来着 |
[34:41] | You think this is oedipal? | 你觉得我有恋母情结? |
[34:42] | Actually I was thinking masturbatory, | 其实我觉得这更像手淫偏好 |
[34:44] | but I guess your mom took care of him first. | 我猜是你妈最先开始照顾他的 |
[34:47] | So the safe course is to gouge your eyes out. | 保险起见 还是废了你的眼睛为妙 |
[34:58] | LP stands for lumbar puncture. | LP就是腰椎穿刺 |
[35:01] | We use this needle to collect fluid from your spine. | 我们会用这根针采集你脊髓的体液 |
[35:03] | LEE: That’s a really big needle. | 这根针还真是大 |
[35:05] | You’re going to feel some extreme pressure in your back. | 你的背部将受到巨大的压力 |
[35:08] | I already feel pressure in my front. | 我前半身已经感觉到了 |
[35:09] | My chest hurts. | 胸部好痛 |
[35:15] | Something’s wrong. I think I’m… | 不对劲啊 我觉得我都要… |
[35:17] | FOREMAN: Pull the needle out! Oh, God, I’m flatlining. | 上帝啊 |
[35:22] | Call a Code. | 准备抢救 |
[35:34] | There is no God. | 根本就没有上帝 |
[35:35] | You don’t know what’s wrong with me. | 你不知道我的问题所在么 |
[35:40] | Doesn’t seem that way. | 看来进展不对劲 |
[35:44] | So am I dead? | 我死了么 |
[35:45] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[35:50] | But you’re about to be. | 不过快了 |
[35:52] | LEE: Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:57] | Charging. Clear. | 充电 让开 |
[35:59] | Again. Clear. | 再来 让开 |
[36:01] | He’s back. | 回来了 |
[36:02] | LEE: No. No. Let me go. | 不 不 让我去死吧 |
[36:06] | You can’t fix me. | 他救不了我 |
[36:08] | I’ve been here for three days. | 我都来了三天了 |
[36:10] | Everything hurts. | 满身都是伤痛 |
[36:12] | We need to get him started on steroids. It’s okay. Just stop fighting. | 我已…无力挣扎了 |
[36:17] | LEE: She’s gotta go on with her life. | 她应该开始一段新的生活 |
[36:21] | The kids don’t need this. | 孩子们也不该陪我受罪 |
[36:23] | I can’t do nothing for them. I can’t. | 我简直一无是处 什么也做不了 |
[36:25] | God, this foot. Oh, that really, really itches. | 帮我在脚上抓一抓啊 那里实在好痒 |
[36:30] | So we put in a temporary pacer, it’s not gonna… | 我们这样搭了一个临时定速装置 |
[36:32] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[36:37] | He’s trying to talk. | 他在试着说话呢 |
[36:42] | Something bothering you? | 有事困挠到你吗 |
[36:45] | If there’s still tightness in your chest, it’s expected. | 如果出现胸闷 那是正常反应 |
[36:48] | Is it your eye? | 眼睛问题? |
[36:53] | Why’s he saying “no” three times? | 他为什么连续三次说”不”呢 |
[36:55] | You only asked one question. | 你只问了一个问题 |
[36:56] | Maybe he’s not saying “no”. | 也许他不是想说”不” |
[36:58] | Maybe he’s saying “down”? | 而是想说”向下” |
[37:05] | Are you saying that the pain is lower? | 你的意思是疼痛在下方? |
[37:07] | How low? Your leg? | 下面哪里 腿部? |
[37:08] | Your foot? | 脚? |
[37:11] | Left foot? | 左脚? |
[37:15] | Check his… Let me see now. | 检查他的 我想想先 |
[37:17] | Yeah. His right foot. | 右脚 |
[37:19] | No bruises, no rashes, no cuts. | 无瘀痕 无皮疹 无割伤 |
[37:20] | Then there should be no pain. | 那么应该不会痛才对 |
[37:22] | Is it a tingling sensation? | 会不会刺痛? |
[37:26] | Is it itching? | 痒? |
[37:33] | Itchy foot means liver failure. | 腿部发痒表明肝功能衰竭 |
[37:35] | TAUB: The liver’s fine, | 他的肝脏没问题 |
[37:36] | his enzymes have been normal since we admitted him. | 转氨酶水平已经被确认正常的 |
[37:38] | I didn’t say failing, I said failure. | 我不是说衰竭中 而是说玩完了 |
[37:40] | Just like you. | 就跟你一样 |
[37:42] | Liver’s like a cruise ship taking on water. | 肝脏就像是水上巡逻舰 |
[37:44] | As it starts to sink, it sends out an SOS. | 在它沉没前会发出求救信号 |
[37:46] | Only instead of radio waves, it uses enzymes. | 只是它用的是转氨酶而不是无线电波 |
[37:49] | The more enzymes in the blood, the worse the liver is. | 血液中含酶量越大 肝脏的情况越危急 |
[37:51] | But once the ship has sunk, | 一旦船沉了 |
[37:53] | there’s no more SOS. | 求救信号也跟着玩完 |
[37:55] | You think the liver’s fine, | 你是说肝脏是好的 |
[37:57] | but it’s already at the bottom of the sea. | 但墙橹已经灰飞烟灭了 |
[37:58] | So dying liver released toxins, | 那么坏死的肝脏释放出毒素 破坏了神经 |
[38:01] | damaged the nerves, led to locked-in syndrome. | 导致出现闭锁综合症 |
[38:03] | Now we just need to know | 现在我们只需要知道 |
[38:04] | what’s causing the liver failure. | 什么导致了肝功能衰竭 |
[38:05] | Liver plus eye plus kidney, | 肝脏 眼睛 还有肾脏 |
[38:07] | most likely sclerosing cholangitis. | 很可能是硬化性胆管炎 |
[38:09] | Oh, God, if only Taub had said that, | 好可惜啊 如果这话是陶博说的 |
[38:12] | it would have been a happy ending. | 那结局就皆大欢喜了 |
[38:13] | Do a biopsy to confirm. | 做个活检确认下 |
[38:19] | I’m gonna numb up the area where | 我负责麻醉 |
[38:21] | we’ll go in for the punch biopsy. | 活检切片的部位 |
[38:23] | Where’s the new bracelet? | 新手镯去哪了 |
[38:27] | She was wearing the bracelet? | 她戴过手镯? |
[38:29] | You didn’t notice that I was wearing it? | 你没注意到我戴过? |
[38:30] | Because you weren’t. | 因为你根本没戴过 |
[38:31] | He noticed and you didn’t? | 他都注意到了 你却没有? |
[38:33] | If you don’t like it, it’s fine, it’s not a big deal. | 要是你不喜欢 没关系 没啥大不了 |
[38:35] | THIRTEEN: I like it. That’s the point. | 我喜欢 这才是重点 |
[38:36] | I’d rather have it at home in the jewelry box | 我更喜欢把它放在家中的珠宝盒里 |
[38:38] | than getting peed on at work. | 以免在这里工作时被尿液搞脏了 |
[38:40] | You got the patient’s urine on that arm? | 你手臂上沾到过病人的尿液? |
[38:42] | When I was putting in the catheter. | 当我插导尿管时弄的 |
[38:43] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[38:45] | – You’ve got a rash. | 你那里得了皮疹 |
[38:46] | – The bracelet’s real. | 手镯是真的 |
[38:47] | I figured. | 我知道了 |
[38:49] | So what if the rash | 如果这皮疹不只是皮疹呢 |
[38:52] | isn’t just a rash, what if it’s an infection? | 它极有可能是一种感染 |
[38:54] | If there were rats in that basement, | 如果那地下室里有老鼠的话 |
[38:56] | then the liver failure could be caused by leptospirosis. | 肝功能衰竭就可能是细螺旋体病引起 |
[39:00] | Transfers through urine. | 它通过尿液传染 |
[39:01] | Rat pee to him. His pee to you. | 老鼠传给他 他再传给你 |
[39:03] | The infection would need an entry point. | 感染需要切入点 |
[39:06] | Look for any recent scratches, cuts. | 看看他有没有最近留下的伤口 |
[39:13] | Look. | 看 |
[39:14] | Next to his fingernail. | 手指甲边上 |
[39:19] | The infection destroyed your liver, | 感染损坏了你的肝脏 |
[39:21] | which released toxins that caused the locked-in syndrome. | 释放毒素引起了闭锁综合症 |
[39:24] | You were dying of a paper cut. | 你险些就死于文书切割工作了 |
[39:26] | LEE: I hope you’re right this time. | 但愿你这次是对的 |
[39:29] | Let’s start him on high dose penicillin G. We found rats in your buddy Dave’s basement. | 我们在你哥们戴夫的地下室里发现了老鼠 |
[39:32] | Tested positive for leptospirosis. | 细螺旋体病检测呈阳性 |
[39:34] | Means we’re on the right treatment. | 意味着这次治疗是正确的 |
[39:39] | So | 那么 |
[39:40] | try moving a finger. | 动下你手指试试 |
[39:44] | Your brain needs to get used to doing its job again. | 你的大脑得重新适应工作 |
[39:46] | Try harder. | 再努力试试 |
[39:50] | I’m sure you’ve lost hope. | 我知道你已经放弃了希望 |
[39:53] | I know we’ve told you | 我知道我们多次跟你说过 |
[39:55] | several times that we knew what this was, | 我们已经掌握了病因 |
[39:57] | but this time we’re right. | 但这次我们真的对了 |
[39:59] | Concentrate. | 集中注意力 |
[40:01] | Move one finger for me. | 为我把手指动起来吧 |
[40:14] | Welcome back. | 欢迎归来 |
[40:16] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[40:26] | Rat pee. | 老鼠也尿尿 |
[40:28] | Very nice idea. | 挺不错的想法 |
[40:30] | Who came up with it? | 谁想出来的 |
[40:32] | I did. | 是我 |
[40:38] | Good. | 不错 |
[40:46] | You okay with him claiming the credit? | 他抢了你功劳你没意见么 |
[40:48] | It was his idea, | 那确实是他的功劳 |
[40:49] | he saw the rash, he… | 他看见了皮疹 |
[40:51] | If he did, he would have hung | 如果真是他 他早就在我窗前 |
[40:54] | a “Mission Accomplished” banner in my outer office. | 挂上”任务完成”的横匾了 |
[40:58] | Don’t toy with him, if you’re going to fire him… | 如果你真的想解雇他 就不要再耍他了 |
[41:00] | Fact that he stole your idea | 事实上他窃取了你的功劳 |
[41:01] | means that he cares enough to lie. | 意味着他愿意为工作而撒谎 |
[41:03] | That’s all I needed to know. | 这就足够了 |
[41:05] | Rat pee. | 老鼠也尿尿 |
[41:08] | It’s a very nice idea. | 你小子有想法 |
[41:13] | House, | 豪斯 |
[41:14] | you left this in my office. | 你在我办公室掉了这个 |
[41:18] | No, I didn’t. | 不是我掉的吧 |
[41:20] | So either I have a hole in my pocket… | 我口袋里也没有洞 |
[41:22] | No, that’s right. I remember now. | 噢 我想起来了 |
[41:23] | I stole it. | 是我偷的 |
[41:25] | Because if you had gone up there to check out my girlfriend, | 如果你去过那里 并且发现了我的女友 |
[41:28] | you wouldn’t have come back here and lied to me about it. | 你肯定不会回来后还向我撒谎 |
[41:30] | You would have thrown her right in my face. | 你早就神采飞扬的在我面前把她踩在脚了下 |
[41:31] | You underestimate the entertainment | 你低估了你自己 |
[41:33] | value of your obsessions. | 八卦的娱乐性 |
[41:34] | And then there | 那里有许多 |
[41:35] | were all those calls you weren’t taking in front of me. | 你当着我的面不敢接的电话 |
[41:40] | So I dialed the number of the calls you weren’t taking. | 于是我回拨了那个号码 |
[41:42] | You’re seeing a psychiatrist. | 你在看心理医生 |
[41:54] | You had no right to invade my privacy. | 你没有权利侵犯我的隐私 |
[41:58] | – Is that? – Yeah, | -那个是不是… -没错 |
[42:00] | it’s irony. Hey. | 这太讽刺了 |
[42:07] | God sent you. | 上帝把你派了过来 |
[42:12] | Suddenly, you’re not so fascinating. | 我突然觉得你没那么有趣了 |
[42:18] | WILSON: You’re spying on your team? | 你居然监视你的团队 |
[42:20] | Prioritize, Wilson. | 分清主次矛盾 威尔森 |
[42:22] | Is that really what you want to torture me about right now? | 你真的打算拷问我这事? |
[42:24] | I don’t want to torture you at all. | 我根本不想拷问你什么 |
[42:26] | I think this is a great thing, | 我觉得看心理医生挺好的 |
[42:27] | not something you have to drive | 只是觉得你没必要神秘兮兮的 |
[42:29] | an hour out of town to shroud in mystery. | 跑到那么远的地方去求医 |
[42:31] | Yeah, whining on someone’s couch | 坐在别人的沙发上抱怨 |
[42:32] | is an excellent use of my time. | 还真没有虚度光阴 |
[42:34] | Maybe I’ll discover that my childhood wasn’t perfect. | 或许我会发现我的童年真是阴暗 |
[42:36] | So your attitude about therapy clearly hasn’t changed. | 看来你对心理医生的治疗还是不感冒 |
[42:39] | And yet you went. | 但你还是去了 |
[42:41] | Which leads me to believe that | 这也让我相信 |
[42:42] | maybe something else has changed. | 或许有点别的东西改变了 |
[42:44] | Maybe you think you can change. | 也许你觉得你可以改变 |
[42:46] | Credit Cuddy with that. | 这应该是卡迪的功劳 |
[42:48] | Not much credit to take ’cause I’m not going back. | 不用分析什么功劳了 因为我不会再去 |
[42:50] | Oh, House, please. | 豪斯 别这样 |
[42:53] | I assume you went because you’re tired of screwing up | 你去看医生是因为你不想再次 |
[42:55] | every chance you get at happiness. | 亲手毁去自己的幸福了 |
[42:57] | Delete contact. | 最近联系人 删除联系人 |
[42:58] | Do not let the fact that I found out about it… | 不要因为被我发现就不去啊 |
[43:00] | (SIGHS) Don’t beat yourself up. | 不用自责 |
[43:02] | I’m not going back because it doesn’t work. | 我不再去是因为那不管用 |
[43:09] | You’ll end up alone. | 你会孤独一生的 |