时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | You made your point, now how about letting us do our job? | 你们差不多了吧 |
[00:37] | Our point will be made when your company | 现在让开 腾地儿给我们干活儿吧 |
[00:39] | stops tearing down this mountain. | 什么时候你们不再破坏这座山 |
[00:43] | If you really cared about your kids, | 如果你真的关心你的孩子 |
[00:45] | you’d want them to have air to breathe when they grow up. | 你不会想他们以后连口空气都吸不到吧 |
[00:47] | What did you say, you son of a bitch? | 你说什么 你这个贱人 |
[00:48] | You guys aren’t the problem. | 我们不是针对你们 |
[00:50] | You’re being hurt more than anyone. | 你们受的伤害比谁都多 |
[00:52] | You breathe in that coal dust… | 你们呼吸的空气里有大量煤渣 |
[00:54] | Coal is the dirtiest energy on Earth. | 煤是世界上最脏的能源 |
[00:59] | Gonna need some backup. | 需要支援 |
[01:00] | Not enough for you thugs to assault the environment? | 你们这些暴徒伤害的环境还不够吗 |
[01:02] | Doug, please, don’t. | 道格 别这样 |
[01:06] | Susan? | 苏珊 |
[01:07] | Susan, you okay? | 苏珊 你还好吗 |
[01:13] | She needs to get to a hospital. | 要马上送她去医院 |
[01:15] | She’s just dehydrated. We have medics here. | 她只是脱水而已 我们有医护人员 |
[01:16] | Let them give her fluids. | 给她点儿水喝 |
[01:18] | She has no pulse. | 她没有脉搏了 |
[01:20] | Either unhook your arm or I’m gonna break it off. | 要么你自己解开 要么我来弄断 |
[01:22] | Either way, this protest is over. The protest is over, come on! | 不管怎么样 这个示威结束了 |
[01:32] | All right. | 好吧 |
[01:40] | – What happened? | 怎么了 |
[01:41] | – You passed out. | 你晕过去了 |
[01:43] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[01:44] | Just dehydrated. | 只是脱水 |
[01:47] | You know we’ll be back. | 我们会回来的 |
[01:49] | We’ll be back! | 一定会的 |
[02:03] | Hey, stop screwing around. | 嘿 你别在那边瞎搞了 |
[02:04] | I’m not screwing around. | 我没有胡闹 我只是 |
[02:09] | I just can’t… | 只是不能 |
[02:14] | I can’t stand up. | 不能站起来了 |
[03:03] | I need to push back our getaway. | 要推迟下旅行计划了 |
[03:06] | No, you don’t. I found you a board, | 别啊 刚给你找了块适合 |
[03:07] | perfect size to learn on. | 初学者的板子 |
[03:09] | I’m just postponing. | 就推迟一下而已 |
[03:10] | O’Neil, from Philly General, | 费城总医院的奥兰特 |
[03:12] | wants me to get a patient in to see House. | 想让我带个病人见豪斯 |
[03:13] | So? | 所以 |
[03:14] | I owe him a favor. | 我欠他个人情 |
[03:16] | He’s taken about a dozen of my referrals over the last year. | 他收下了我许多推荐病例 |
[03:18] | I meant, so, that’s five seconds | 我是说5秒就可以 |
[03:21] | to hand House the file, | 把病例双手交给豪斯 |
[03:22] | 30 for him to question your real motives, | 他会用30秒来疑问你真正的动机 |
[03:24] | a minute for witty comments | 一分钟用来诙谐的 |
[03:26] | comparing the length of your legs to Thirteen’s… | 品论下你和13谁的腿长 |
[03:28] | Plenty of time left over for the shore. | 还剩很多时间去海边呢 |
[03:30] | I need to make sure | 我要盯着他 |
[03:31] | he doesn’t toss the file in the trash | 省得我一走 |
[03:32] | as soon as I’m out of sight. | 他就把病例扔进垃圾筒里 |
[03:33] | Babe, can’t you repay the favor on another case? | 亲爱的 就不能别的时候再还他这个人情 |
[03:36] | After last week, I could really use a break from this place. | 经过上周的事后 我真的想离开一下了 |
[03:39] | We both could. | 我们都是 |
[03:41] | Once I’m sure he’s really on the case, | 确定他收下这个病例之后 |
[03:44] | then we’re out of here. | 咱们就马上出发 |
[03:46] | And these legs, and every other part of me, | 我的腿和身体其他什么部分 |
[03:48] | will be all yours. | 就都是你的了 |
[03:54] | He’s seen three different specialists. | 他已经看过三个专家了 |
[03:55] | Interesting. | 有点儿意思 |
[03:57] | Almost as interesting | 更有趣的是 |
[03:58] | as you trying to step into Kutner’s shoes | 卡特那走了没几天 |
[04:00] | just days after he stepped out of them. | 你就来接班了 |
[04:02] | CAMERON: I am not shoe shopping, | 我没想接 |
[04:04] | I’m just trying to repay a favor to his referring doctor. | 我只是想还这个医生一个人情 |
[04:06] | What’s the mystery? | 有什么奇怪的吗 |
[04:08] | The nutcase spends all his free time | 这个傻瓜把全部空闲的时间 |
[04:09] | wreaking havoc at toxic waste dumps. | 都花在垃圾堆里 |
[04:11] | Tox screen’s negative. | 毒理检测呈阴性 |
[04:13] | No neurological, muscular or cardiovascular abnormalities. | 神经 肌肉 和心血管都无异常 |
[04:16] | The guy cares about the environment, | 这个男人关心环保 |
[04:17] | that makes him a nutcase? | 就说他是疯子吗 |
[04:18] | TAUB: He’s a single guy in his 20s, | 他只是20多岁的单身男子 |
[04:20] | he cares about getting his hybrid waxed by girls | 他只是想拍他 |
[04:22] | who care about the environment. | 喜欢保护环境女友的马屁 |
[04:23] | See? Not a nutcase. | 看到了吗 不是个疯子 |
[04:25] | He’s probably just faking so he can sue the cops | 他可能只是装病 |
[04:27] | and get a six-figure settlement. | 好找警局要6位数的赔偿金 |
[04:29] | If he was trying to fake an illness, | 如果他只是装病的话 |
[04:30] | why would he consent | 他会同意来看 |
[04:31] | to be seen by the best diagnostician in the country? | 全国最一流的诊断学家? |
[04:32] | Now look who’s trying to get her hybrid waxed. | 现在谁是马屁精啊 |
[04:36] | We need to do a vestibular caloric test, | 做一个前庭温度测试 |
[04:38] | see if the balance problem starts above or below the neck. | 看看这个问题是由头部还是四肢引起的 |
[04:41] | And when I say “we,” I mean you. | 我说我们的意思其实是指你一个人 |
[04:44] | You’re the one with a favor to repay, not them. | 是你要还人情 不是他们 |
[04:53] | I’m going to be | 我要在你耳朵里 |
[04:54] | injecting ice-water in your ear canal. | 注射冰水 |
[04:56] | If the resulting eye movements are at all erratic, | 如果症状是眼球不规则颤动 |
[04:58] | then the balance problem’s in your inner ear. | 毛病就出在你的内耳里 |
[05:01] | Those in every room? | 每个房间都有这个吗 |
[05:03] | I think so. | 好像是吧 |
[05:05] | Can you get rid of them? | 你能帮我扔掉吗 |
[05:06] | Preferably from every room? | 最好都扔了 |
[05:09] | They use over 30 pesticides to grow commercial flowers. | 要用30种农药才能制出商业用花 |
[05:12] | You’d think the medical industry would be a lot more… | 医药界应该更… |
[05:13] | Concerned with medicine? | 又关心起来医药界了 |
[05:15] | Let’s fix your body, | 还是先治好你 |
[05:16] | then you can go back to fixing the Earth. | 你才能继续保护地球 |
[05:18] | This is gonna get a little uncomfortable. | 这个肯定会不舒服 |
[05:19] | I just spent 14 hours chained to a tire. | 我花了14个小时连接起那些轮胎 |
[05:21] | Most doctors would recommend… | 大多数医生都会建议 |
[05:23] | Our planet’s headed for destruction. | 我们的地球正在走向灭亡 |
[05:24] | Coastlines underwater, | 海岸线快被水淹没 |
[05:26] | a million species extinct. | 百万计的物种灭绝 |
[05:29] | Whoa! Feels like I’m tumbling head over heels. | 感觉天旋地转 |
[05:31] | It’s normal. Sometimes this test causes vertigo | 很正常 这个测试可能会导致眩晕 |
[05:36] | and nausea. | 和呕吐 |
[05:41] | Cameron just brought me a case. | 卡梅隆带了个病例给我 |
[05:43] | Cameron is happy in the ER. | 卡梅隆在急诊室工作的很好 |
[05:45] | There’s no way she wants | 不可能想回来 |
[05:46] | her nose back on your grindstone. | 让你继续蹂躏 |
[05:49] | Egg-white omelet, no bacon, whole-wheat toast. | 全蛋白鸡蛋卷 不要培根 全麦面包 |
[05:52] | I say it’s not my grindstone she’s after, | 我不是说她是怀念我的蹂躏 |
[05:55] | and not her nose she wants on it. | 而心甘情愿的回来 |
[05:56] | She and Chase are practically living together. | 她和奇斯已经同居了 |
[06:01] | What did you just order? | 你刚刚叫了什么 |
[06:02] | An omelet. | 煎蛋卷 |
[06:05] | Since when do you pass on the swine? | 你啥时候开始不吃猪肉了 |
[06:08] | And wheat toast? | 还全麦面包 |
[06:10] | Might as well eat a sheet of sandpaper. | 吃张砂纸得了 |
[06:12] | Yes, but I don’t like eating | 哦 好吧我就是不想 |
[06:14] | the same thing two days in a row. | 连着两天都吃同样的东西 |
[06:15] | Your bro’s nurse not loving the love handles? | 你兄弟的小护士不喜欢咱的小肚子了吗 |
[06:18] | I’m just not in the mood for bacon, | 我只是不想吃培根而已 |
[06:20] | and you are obviously trying | 而你确实明显在 |
[06:21] | to avoid talking about Kutner, | 逃避谈论卡特那 |
[06:23] | which is odd because you spent | 实在是太奇怪了 因为你 |
[06:25] | a whole week obsessing about why… | 一整个星期都在想 |
[06:26] | He’s no longer on my team. | 他已经不是团队的一员了 |
[06:28] | I’m sorry he’s no longer on my team. | 我对这事儿很遗憾 |
[06:30] | There’s nothing else to talk about. | 也就没啥事儿了 |
[06:34] | You’re wearing the watch he gave you for Secret Santa. | 你带着他圣诞节给你的表 |
[06:36] | Five functions, including a stopwatch | 五种功能 还有秒表 |
[06:39] | to time how long it takes you to ask me if I’m okay. | 正好可以计算你你要问我好的时间 |
[06:43] | You gonna order? | 你要点吗 |
[06:46] | Not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[06:51] | It’s just weird. | 有点儿怪 |
[06:53] | She’s brought cases before, | 她以前也带来过病例 |
[06:54] | but he’s never made her run the tests. | 豪斯从没叫她去做检查 |
[06:56] | Maybe he’s looking for someone | 经历了这些事情后 |
[06:57] | to mother him after what happened. | 可能只是找一个人给他点儿关爱 |
[06:59] | The only kind of mothering House wants | 豪斯想要那种 |
[07:00] | involves a bullwhip, leather diapers | 像皮质尿布和信用卡那样的 |
[07:02] | and a credit card. | 母性的关爱 |
[07:05] | Mommy’s home. | 妈咪回家咯 |
[07:09] | Test made the patient lose his lunch, | 检查让病人吐出了午饭 |
[07:11] | but his calorics are normal, his inner ear is fine and he still can’t balance himself. | 不过卡路里正常 内耳没什么问题 |
[07:14] | How many normal | 但还是不能自己保持平衡 |
[07:15] | test results do we need | 查出他是撒谎之前 |
[07:16] | to know the patient’s a granola-filled phony? | 我们还要做多少检查 |
[07:18] | He’s not lying about his symptoms. | 他不是装的 |
[07:20] | And you know this because… | 你这么说是因为 |
[07:22] | She changed her shoes. | 她换了双鞋 |
[07:23] | If he was faking, | 如果他是假装的 |
[07:25] | he’d have vomited on the other side of the bed. | 就会吐在床的另一边 |
[07:26] | Sparring with the police and chaining yourself | 天天把自己绑起和警察对峙 |
[07:28] | up for days can cause stress. | 会使血压升高 |
[07:30] | Stress screws with the heart and arteries. | 心脏和动脉因此会出现问题 |
[07:32] | Carotid atherosclerosis could cause a loss of balance. | 颈动脉硬化会导致失衡 |
[07:35] | Wouldn’t show up on CT or MRI. | CT和磁核共振都差不出来 |
[07:37] | It could also be our only warning before a massive stroke. | 也可能是重度中风的唯一前兆 |
[07:40] | (SIGHS) Do a Holter and a carotid doppler, | 做心电图和心脏B超 |
[07:43] | see if his heart skips for more than the Spotted Owl. | 看看他心脏是不是停跳的太多了 |
[07:45] | Although I didn’t say “we,” | 还有 我没有说我们 |
[07:48] | if I had… | 就算我说了 也 |
[08:03] | Sorry if this is screwing up the test. | 不好意思 总是做不成检查 |
[08:06] | Been hiccupping a lot lately, | 老是打嗝 但 |
[08:07] | but not as bad as this. | 都没今天厉害 |
[08:09] | How much is a lot? And how long is lately? | 多久了 有多严重 |
[08:11] | It’s been on and off for about a week. | 断断续续一周了 |
[08:14] | Maybe a few hours a day. | 一天几个小时吧 |
[08:16] | Did you tell the doctors in Philly about it? | 你和费城的医生说过 |
[08:18] | They didn’t seem to think it was any big deal. | 他们不觉得是什么大毛病 |
[08:26] | Hey, so we’re still leaving tomorrow, aren’t we? | 咱们还是明天出发 对吧 |
[08:28] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[08:30] | The referring doctors didn’t realize that his hiccups were… | 之前的医生没有注意到病人打嗝 |
[08:33] | HICCUPS? | 打嗝 |
[08:35] | With this duration and intensity, | 连续高密度的打嗝 |
[08:37] | most likely pathological, | 很有可能是病理表现 |
[08:38] | and it could mean it’s serious. | 后果可能会很严重 |
[08:40] | Are you avoiding me? | 你在躲着我吗 |
[08:42] | No. | 没 |
[08:44] | So, I shouldn’t be at all concerned | 所以我不应该介意 |
[08:45] | that you’re treating another doctor’s patient for hiccups | 你要管一个别的医生手下的打嗝病人 |
[08:48] | instead of going on the vacation I spent a week planning? | 而不和我去已经准备一周了的假期 |
[08:54] | There is a reason I need to stay with this case a while longer, | 我要在这边继续是有原因的 |
[08:57] | but I can’t tell you what it is. | 但我不能告诉你 |
[09:00] | So, you admit you lied to me, | 所以 你承认对我撒谎 |
[09:04] | now you’re asking me to trust you. | 现在在要求我信任你 |
[09:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:13] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[09:24] | No sign of heart or arterial problems, | 心脏和动脉没什么问题 |
[09:25] | but he’s been hiccupping on and off for over a week. | 但是他已经断断续续打嗝一周了 |
[09:27] | Nice. I’m hooked. | 太好了 有意思了啊 |
[09:30] | You can get back to your shift at the ER, | 你可以回你的急诊室了 |
[09:32] | except, as far as the ER is concerned, | 不过 据我的急诊室情报得知 |
[09:34] | you’re on vacation, right? | 你在休假 对吧 |
[09:35] | I postponed a trip because I’m concerned about the patient. | 我推迟假期是因为我关心病人 |
[09:38] | Explains why you ditched Chase and came to the differentials, | 这可以解释你回避奇斯 |
[09:39] | not why you ran the tests. | 但却不能解释你为什么亲自做测试 |
[09:41] | You told me to. | 你叫我做的 |
[09:42] | Well, I’m not your boss, | 我可不是你的老板 |
[09:44] | something you usually take great pleasure in pointing out. | 你历来都很喜欢指明这点的 |
[09:46] | Hey, you don’t still have the hots for me, do you? | 难道你还对我迷恋有加? |
[09:48] | I care about the patient | 我只是关心病人 |
[09:51] | and I care about the people who work on your team, | 关心你医疗团队里的同事 |
[09:53] | they’ve been through a lot lately. | 他们最近过的很不容易 |
[09:54] | – I just thought I… | 我只是想…我 |
[09:56] | – Was Florence Nightingale | 是弗洛伦斯·南丁格尔(英国传奇女护理) |
[09:57] | and you’re gonna nurse us back to spiritual and mental oneness. | 你照顾我们 直至天人合一 |
[09:59] | That would make sense if we were having | 这对话要是发生在一周前 |
[10:01] | this conversation a week ago. | 那还有点儿意思 |
[10:02] | Think what you want, | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[10:03] | that I’m here to get a job, | 以为我想找回工作? |
[10:05] | that I’m here to wrap you in swaddling clothes. | 以为我渴望重新扑入你的怀抱? |
[10:06] | Problem is, I think neither. | 问题是 我没这么想 |
[10:09] | Because neither makes sense. | 因为这讲不通 |
[10:11] | The only thing that does, | 有一点能讲得通的是… |
[10:14] | doesn’t. | 就是讲不通 |
[10:21] | Pathological hiccups plus inability to balance, go. | 病理性打嗝外加身体失衡 开始吧 |
[10:27] | What she said. | 随她喽 |
[10:30] | Brain would connect the two. | 大脑可以把两者联系起来 |
[10:31] | It could if Cameron hadn’t already CT’d his head. | 是可能 除非卡梅隆没给头部做CT |
[10:34] | Empty as her boyfriend’s calendar. | 清空了和男朋友的旅行计划 |
[10:36] | What does this have to do with Chase? | 这跟奇斯有什么关系 |
[10:39] | – Nothing. – Not sure yet. | -没有 -查看中 |
[10:40] | Patient is on a jihad against commercial flowers, | 病人正在举行一场反商用鲜花的运动 |
[10:43] | he’s picketed several nurseries. | 他扫荡过几个花卉养殖场 |
[10:44] | Organophosphate poisoning can cause both hiccups and… | 有机磷酸酯类中毒可以引起打嗝和… |
[10:46] | No GI problems, no hypersalivation. | 没有肠胃问题 没有唾沫分泌过度 |
[10:49] | It’s possible it’s not connected to a protest. | 也许和他的抗议运动无关 |
[10:51] | MS wouldn’t show on the CT, | CT查不出多重性硬化症 |
[10:52] | and his name is Swanson. | 他姓斯文森 |
[10:54] | Scandinavians have an increased susceptibility to MS. | 斯堪的纳维亚人更易罹患硬化症 |
[10:56] | Better theory than, “He’s faking it.” | 比那个装病理论强多了哈 |
[10:59] | The clogs have it. | 确诊抗议男 |
[11:01] | Do a lumbar puncture to confirm MS. | 做个腰椎穿刺确认下硬化症 |
[11:06] | I guess we’ll just continue to twiddle our thumbs. | 我想我们还是继续在这里活动下手指呗 |
[11:09] | God, I hope that’s a euphemism. | 天啊 差点让我想歪了 |
[11:11] | How am I supposed to do a lumbar puncture | 我这可怎么做腰椎穿刺 |
[11:13] | on a patient with intractable hiccups? | 他不停在打嗝 |
[11:14] | I’m trying to figure out what that could be a euphemism for. | 这个要想歪就有点难度了 |
[11:19] | You’ll find a way. | 自己想办法吧 |
[11:27] | You’re not worried House is gonna be | 这样帮我做测试 |
[11:29] | pissed you’re helping me do the test? | 你不怕惹毛豪斯吗 |
[11:31] | He said find a way, and you did. | 他让你想办法的 叫我帮忙就是个好办法 |
[11:34] | How do you think House is doing? | 你觉得豪斯最近怎样 |
[11:35] | That why you’re here? | 为豪斯才接这个病例? |
[11:37] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:40] | No, it isn’t. | 不 不对 |
[11:42] | Even if House was messed up by Kutner’s suicide, | 虽然豪斯因为卡特那的死深受打击 |
[11:43] | it wouldn’t matter. | 但也不会产生太大影响 |
[11:45] | He already thinks life is nasty, brutish and long, | 他一直都认为生命是肮脏 残酷 漫长的 |
[11:48] | and misery helps his diagnostic skills. | 痛苦只会促进他的诊断技术 |
[11:50] | All of which you know, so, | 这些你都是知道的 所以… |
[11:53] | why are you here? | 你为什么要过来 |
[11:54] | Which answer would you believe? | 我说什么你才会相信 |
[11:56] | If you want Kutner’s place, it’s fine by me. | 你想顶替卡特那的位置 这个我理解 |
[11:58] | I could use someone else with the stones to stand up to House. | 我倒是愿意和人并肩作战对抗豪斯 |
[12:01] | But you’ve got to know | 但你得知道 |
[12:03] | that’s gonna blow up your relationship with Chase. | 你这样会毁了你和奇斯的关系 |
[12:05] | All I did was postpone a three-day trip. | 我只是推迟了一个三天的旅行 |
[12:08] | With Chase, to be with House. | 避开奇斯 到豪斯身边 |
[12:13] | – What are you doing? | 你要做什么 |
[12:15] | – Ordering IV chlorpromazine. | 去准备静脉注射氯丙嗪 |
[12:17] | This could still be neurological. | 他可能是神经性的问题 |
[12:18] | You can cloud his mental status. | 怎么可以用精神类的药物呢 |
[12:20] | You wanna get the needle | 你到底是想穿刺 |
[12:22] | in his spine or you wanna talk? | 还是只耍耍嘴皮子 |
[12:30] | You and House been talking about filling Kutner’s slot? | 和豪斯谈过补卡特那的空缺了 |
[12:34] | Yeah, we went straight from | 有的 在参加完葬礼之后 |
[12:35] | the funeral to Human Resources. | 就去了人力资源部门 |
[12:39] | You interested in getting back on the team? | 你有兴趣回归豪斯小队? |
[12:41] | I’m interested in knowing if Cameron’s interested. | 我有兴趣知道卡梅隆是否有兴趣回归 |
[12:43] | She’s been running all the tests for House’s case. | 她一直为豪斯的病例做检查 |
[12:46] | Well, she hasn’t said anything to me. | 她没有找我谈过 |
[12:48] | But I guess the referring doctor | 不过我想可能是顾问医师 |
[12:51] | might have asked her to keep an eye on him. | 要她留意一下病人吧 |
[12:56] | Do you think Cameron’s in love with House? | 你觉得卡梅隆爱上豪斯了吗 |
[12:59] | That is a ridiculous question. | 这是个荒唐的问题 |
[13:01] | She’s in love with you. | 她可是爱你的 |
[13:04] | Are you in love with House? | 你爱上豪斯了吗 |
[13:07] | That is | 这个… |
[13:09] | an even more ridiculous question. | 是个更荒唐的问题 |
[13:12] | Two questions, zero answers. | 两个问题 都没有答案 |
[13:15] | I think I can extrapolate from there. | 我想我有结论了 |
[13:31] | FRANNI: Dr. House? | 豪斯医生? |
[13:33] | Sorry, I’m just the zone delivery guy. | 抱歉 我只是送外卖的 |
[13:36] | I’m Doug Swenson’s wife. | 我是道格·斯文森的妻子 |
[13:42] | His history said | 病历上说 |
[13:43] | the environmental kamikaze was single. | 这位环保敢死队长可是未婚的 |
[13:45] | He probably didn’t want me to worry. | 他可能是不想我担心吧 |
[13:48] | He told me he was in jail with some of the other protesters. | 他说他和其他一些抗议者进了监狱 |
[13:50] | Yeah, well, no worries there. | 那地方可让人放心多了 |
[13:52] | He’s in jail a lot. | 他经常进监狱的 |
[13:55] | Not so often in the hospital. | 医院倒是进得少 |
[13:57] | I searched his e-mail, | 我查了一下他的电子邮件 |
[13:59] | and I found the referral to you yesterday. | 才发现他被推荐到了你这里 |
[14:00] | You must really love your husband, | 你一定很爱你丈夫 |
[14:02] | and travel by rickshaw. | 得知消息立马坐黄包车过来 |
[14:04] | Only took you 18 hours to get here. | 才18个小时 就赶到这里了哈 |
[14:09] | Who eats kale? | 居然有人吃甘蓝菜 |
[14:11] | It’s so bland it doesn’t even taste like kale. | 淡而无味 吃起来又不像甘蓝菜 |
[14:13] | I had to find somebody | 我得先去找个人 |
[14:15] | to take care of our 4-year-old son. | 来照顾我们4岁的儿子 |
[14:18] | Doug’s all right, isn’t he? I have no idea. | -道格还好吧 -不是很清楚 |
[14:20] | I know he’s an idiot, | 我只知道他是个笨蛋 |
[14:22] | and now I’ve learned that he’s a liar, | 现在我又知道他还是个骗子 |
[14:24] | so we’re making… | 所以我们现在… |
[14:27] | Who told you that I was in here? | 谁跟你说我在这里的 |
[14:29] | The doctor in the office next to yours said | 你隔壁办公室的医生说 |
[14:30] | that you might be here. | 你可能在这里 |
[14:39] | I got it figured out. | 我明白了 |
[14:40] | That mean we don’t need to do the LP? | 你是说我们不用做腰椎穿刺了? |
[14:42] | I was talking to her. | 我是和她说话 |
[14:44] | You’re not even supposed to be here. | 你压根儿就不该在这里 |
[14:45] | You want us to stop or not? | 到底要不要我们停下来 |
[14:47] | What? | 什么玩意儿 |
[14:49] | I don’t care what you do with him. | 这人 爱咋地咋地 |
[14:50] | You’re not doing a favor for a doctor in Philly, | 你根本不是在帮费城的那个医生 |
[14:52] | you’re doing a favor for an oncologist in North Jersey. | 你是帮一名北新泽西的肿瘤学家 |
[14:55] | I’m spying on you for Wilson? | 我帮威尔森监视你? |
[14:56] | Spying, pre-emptive grief counseling… | 监视 是伤痛治疗服务的前奏 |
[14:59] | Wilson sees you 10 times more than I do, he’s a better liar, | 威尔森见你的机会比我多了去了 |
[15:01] | and he wouldn’t have | 他还更善于说谎 |
[15:03] | to cancel a vacation to do it. | 而且不用取消假期就能做这个 |
[15:05] | Good points. | 有点儿道理 |
[15:07] | Also doesn’t explain the diet. | 但还是解释不了他的食谱变化 |
[15:09] | What does any of this have to do with my husband? | 你们说的和我丈夫有关系吗 |
[15:11] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[15:14] | Meet Mrs. Environmental Nutbag, | 这是那个环保敢死队员的太太 |
[15:16] | or did you keep your maiden name? | 或者你还是用原来的娘家姓什么的 |
[15:17] | – He’s married? | 他结婚了? |
[15:19] | – Yep. Got a kid, too. | 没错 都有孩子了 双重惊喜 |
[15:21] | Double threat, ecu-freak and deadbeat dad. | 环境怪人加废物老爹 |
[15:23] | House! | 豪斯 |
[15:24] | – Sorry, parentally challenged. | 抱歉 只怪我年少轻狂 |
[15:25] | – No, his neck. | 不是你 他的脖子 |
[15:29] | It’s torticollis, | 出现斜颈了 |
[15:30] | reaction to the chlorpromazine. | 用氯普吗嗪的反映 |
[15:32] | That’s not just a spasm, it’s swollen. | 不只是痉挛 还有肿胀 |
[15:36] | Crunchy. It’s definitely not MS. | 有嘎吱声 |
[15:42] | Crunching sounds were caused by an air leak between his lungs. | 肯定不是多重性硬化症 |
[15:43] | CAMERON: The leak in his mediastinum | 嘎吱声是由气胸引起的 |
[15:45] | could’ve been caused by prolonged hiccups. | 纵隔摆动可能是 |
[15:47] | More likely it was the neck spasm. | 打嗝引起的 |
[15:48] | CAMERON: Most likely it was there all along. | 也可能是颈部痉挛 |
[15:49] | We just didn’t notice until | 很有可能 一直都是这样 |
[15:51] | the other symptoms made it worse. | 只是我们没注意到 |
[15:52] | So, what causes loss of balance, | 直到下个症状出现恶化 |
[15:53] | pathological hiccups, | 那 什么引起了身体失衡 |
[15:54] | and a hole in his Gloria Steinem? | 病理性打嗝 |
[15:56] | He was protesting | 以及环保主义狂热 |
[15:58] | a lumber mill last fall. | 他去年秋天在木材厂抗议 |
[16:00] | Sarcoid’s been linked to pine forests. | 肉瘤(应该是皮下气肿)与松树有关 |
[16:02] | No, his AC levels are normal. | 不是的 血管紧张素转换酶水平正常 |
[16:04] | Progressive systemic sclerosis? | 逐步的系统性硬化 |
[16:06] | Guy practically lives in industrial waste sites. | 这个哥们儿几乎就活在垃圾堆里 |
[16:08] | If a solvent got absorbed through his lungs, | 如果什么东西被他吸入肺里 |
[16:10] | caused an autoimmune firestorm… | 引起了自身免疫 |
[16:11] | Start him on IV methylprednisolone | 静脉注射甲基强的松 |
[16:14] | for systemic sclerosis. | 治疗系统性硬化 |
[16:15] | Do a full work-up to confirm. | 做全面检查确诊一下 |
[16:17] | – By myself? | 又是我来 |
[16:18] | – Without yourself. | 除了你 |
[16:20] | Grab a bat. | 大家帮一把 |
[16:22] | Grab some pine. | 你去找松树吧 |
[16:23] | Time to bring in the first string. | 时间能证明一切 |
[16:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:32] | You obviously want to be here. I can’t figure out why. | 很明显 你想待在这里 |
[16:34] | So I want to see where you go when you can’t be here. | 我不知道为什么 |
[16:36] | You know what vacation means, right? | 我想知道你不能在这里的时候能去哪里 |
[17:01] | You here because of | 你知道什么叫度假吧 |
[17:03] | House, Chase, or overtime issues? | 豪斯 奇斯或者加班的事情让你来的 |
[17:06] | He’s very concerned. | 他很关心你 |
[17:07] | Chase, not House. | 我是说奇斯 不是豪斯 |
[17:10] | If it’s all right with you, | 如果你不介意的话 |
[17:11] | I’d rather communicate with Chase | 我倒是很想通过奇斯 |
[17:12] | by communicating with Chase. | 和奇斯来沟通一下 |
[17:17] | Are you in love with House? | 你爱上豪斯了 |
[17:21] | You are not concerned about me. | 你不是关心我 |
[17:24] | You’re marking your territory. | 你是在担心自己 |
[17:26] | You shouldn’t be involved with House, | 你不该和豪斯搅在一起 |
[17:29] | neither should I, neither should anyone. | 我也不应该 谁都不要 |
[17:33] | You and Chase are good together. | 你和奇斯在一起很好 |
[17:34] | Don’t screw it up. | 别搞砸了 |
[17:44] | When are you gonna stop this? | 你什么时候能消停 |
[17:45] | How can you ask me to stop? | 你怎么能要求我停手呢 |
[17:47] | You’re in a hospital. | 你都到医院里了 |
[17:48] | You have a son. | 你是有孩子的人 |
[17:50] | The steroids ought to get him breathing normally again. | 类固醇应该能让他的呼吸恢复正常 |
[17:53] | But autoimmune diseases are serious. | 自身免疫疾病就比较麻烦了 |
[17:56] | Might not be a bad idea | 你应该乖乖的回家 |
[17:58] | to take some time at home, rest up. | 静养一段时间 |
[18:00] | I can’t just quit. | 我不能就这样退出了 |
[18:04] | Do you hate us that much? | 你真的这么讨厌我们吗 |
[18:05] | I love you, | 我爱你 |
[18:07] | and I love our son. | 也爱咱们的儿子 |
[18:10] | But why should he matter more than everyone else’s? | 但我没有必要把他看的比别人重 |
[18:12] | He does. | 他确实很重要 |
[18:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:17] | Because he’s biologically connected to me? | 就因为我们有血缘关系 |
[18:19] | There’s no rational reason. | 这不合情理 |
[18:23] | He’s our son. | 他是咱们的儿子 |
[18:25] | And he’s going to need to drink clean water | 所以他也需要纯净的水源 |
[18:29] | and breathe clean air. | 干净的空气 |
[18:32] | I’m doing this for him, too. | 我也是为了他 |
[18:43] | Come on in, House. | 进来呗 豪斯 |
[18:46] | Because who else is it going to be at 10:30 at night? | 因为没什么人会在晚上十点半登门 |
[18:49] | And, no, thanks, I already ate. | 不需您的好意 我已经吃过了 |
[18:51] | I didn’t ask you to dinner. | 不是来请你吃晚饭 |
[18:54] | But you were going to. | 您本来不是这么打算吗 |
[18:55] | And when I explained that I’d eaten hours ago, | 当我说我已经吃过了 |
[18:58] | you were going to move on to your real entree, | 你就会亮出底牌 |
[19:01] | rifling through my kitchen. Hmm. | 在我厨房里扫荡一场 |
[19:06] | Inviting me to search your kitchen. | 是在要请我查查你的厨房吗 |
[19:10] | Means you know that I’d find nothing, | 也就是我要不什么都找不到 |
[19:12] | or you know that I’d find something, | 要不就是你知道我会找到什么 |
[19:14] | so you’re hoping that I’m gonna assume the former | 但你知道这里一切都照旧 |
[19:15] | and I won’t bother to look. | 我是不会费时间细看的 |
[19:19] | Or it means it’s late, I’m tired, | 或者是天色已晚 我心疲惫 |
[19:22] | I know you’re here to advance some paranoid theory | 你来这儿就为了你那小小的多疑之心 |
[19:25] | based on a single egg-white omelet, | 为一个煎鸡蛋 |
[19:27] | and I’d like to get it over with | 我要赶快把它处理了 |
[19:28] | so we can both go to sleep. | 这样咱哥俩儿都能早点儿睡 |
[19:29] | Your single-omelet theory | 你的煎鸡蛋假设 |
[19:31] | conveniently overlooks the grassy knoll you had for lunch today, | 让我猛然醒悟到 原来你不是像唐僧一样只吃 |
[19:34] | a vegetable and grain gag-a-thon. | 蔬菜和谷物 |
[19:37] | The Warren Commission found | 人民群众的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[19:39] | no evidence of a second lunch, | 没发现任何有第二餐的证据 |
[19:40] | possibly because it was stolen from the doctors’ lounge. | 也许有人从医生休息室偷走了 |
[19:43] | You’re not getting any fatter, | 你一点儿都没长胖 |
[19:45] | your medical records were clean. | 病历上也没啥变化 |
[19:47] | You checked my… | 你查了我的 |
[19:48] | You’re alone tonight, so it’s Kutner. | 你今晚上孤独 所以说 是卡特那 |
[19:54] | How could Kutner have any conceivable… | 怎么会是卡特那 |
[19:57] | Your patients live, your patients die, | 你父母生老病死 |
[19:58] | you float above it all like a medical colossus. | 您老心如磐石 |
[20:01] | But a fellow doctor dies… | 但是一名住院去世 |
[20:03] | That’s brilliant. | 见解独到啊 |
[20:05] | Kutner was a wake-up call that if I didn’t eat healthier, | 我要是不能健康饮食 卡特那就会在耳边萦绕 |
[20:07] | I might kill myself. | 而我则可能自杀 |
[20:09] | Mortality is mortality. | 这就是命啊 |
[20:13] | And ice cream | 还有 冰激凌 |
[20:16] | is ice cream. | 那可是冰激凌 |
[20:17] | Full-fat content. | 全脂冰激凌 |
[20:20] | Quadruple-fat content. | 超脂食物 |
[20:25] | Stuff you haven’t eaten just proves you haven’t eaten it. | 还没开封呢 说明你还没吃 |
[20:28] | You were hoping for evidence of stuff I have eaten? | 你想知道我吃了什么 |
[20:31] | First door on the right. | 第一个门右转 |
[20:38] | Excruciating pain in his left leg. | 左腿剧痛 |
[20:40] | Acute onset, about 10 minutes ago. | 十分钟前极具攻击性 |
[20:42] | What are you doing to him? | 你们怎么着他了 |
[20:44] | I assume they were checking for vascular pulsation. | 好像是在摸他的脉搏 |
[20:48] | Either it’s negative or he’s a big wuss. | 要不就是死了 要不他就是个胆小鬼 |
[20:50] | It’s not a tumor or an aneurysm. | 不是肿瘤活着动脉瘤 |
[20:53] | Metabolic bone disease? | 新陈代谢引起的骨病 |
[20:55] | Bone density’s normal. | 骨密度正常 |
[20:57] | But the bone covering might not be. | 但可能是骨膜反映 |
[20:58] | If it’s osteomyelitis, | 如果是骨髓炎 |
[21:01] | an infection eating away at his periosteum… | 骨膜上会有感染的菌斑 |
[21:02] | Explains the pain. | 可以解释疼痛 |
[21:03] | Odds are it’s a subclinical infection | 奇怪的是没有明显的感染 |
[21:05] | that we made worse with the steroids we gave him. | 我们用类固醇让病情加重了 |
[21:07] | Start him on IV antibiotics, | 静脉推射抗生素 |
[21:09] | x-ray his legs to confirm osteomyelitis. | 给腿做个X光 确诊下骨髓炎 |
[21:12] | Cameron’s already done a full set of lower body x-rays. | 卡梅隆都做过了 |
[21:14] | Infection obviously flared, | 感染在扩张 |
[21:16] | do them again. | 再做一遍 |
[21:20] | Even if I had changed my diet, | 就算我改变饮食习惯 |
[21:22] | what possible reason could I have for hiding it from you? | 我有什么理由向你隐藏呢 |
[21:32] | Ankle, tibia, fibula, all look normal. | 踝关节 胫骨 腓骨都正常 |
[21:36] | No inflammation, no signs of osteo. | 没有感染 没有骨髓炎 |
[21:41] | Hang in there, we’re almost done. | 坚持一下 马上就完了 |
[21:46] | You and your wife, you talk about stuff? | 你和你的老婆之间有什么悄悄话吗 |
[21:48] | Sex. | 性 |
[21:50] | No. Anything else. | 不是那方面 其他的 |
[21:52] | Money. | 钱 |
[21:54] | I’m gonna go way out on a limb here. | 让我来八卦一下 |
[21:57] | Foreman not a Chatty Cathy? | 福曼平时不太健谈吧 |
[22:00] | Normally, it doesn’t matter. | 他话不多 不过我没所谓 |
[22:03] | Last week, it did. | 但上周他却让我很不安 |
[22:07] | You want to date men, | 和男朋友约会 |
[22:10] | good chance talking won’t be… | 话太多未必是… |
[22:15] | His femur’s fractured. | 他的股骨骨折了 |
[22:16] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[22:18] | It’s the hardest bone in the body. | 那是最结实的一段骨头 |
[22:19] | And he broke it lying in bed. | 他躺着怎么能断呢 |
[22:28] | How can you have a broken | 擦伤怎么就能 |
[22:30] | femur without so much as a bruise? | 让股骨断裂呢 |
[22:32] | Whatever broke it had to do it from within. | 肯定是体内的原因 |
[22:34] | Osteogenesis imperfecta? | 骨釉质发育不良 |
[22:36] | Brittle bones wouldn’t cause hiccups, | 易碎的骨头不会引起打嗝 |
[22:37] | plus we’d have seen abnormal coloring in the sclerae. | 再加上 我们已经在巩膜处发现不正常的颜色 |
[22:39] | Which leaves cancer. | 那就只剩下癌症的可能性了 |
[22:42] | Since when does bone cancer cause hiccups? | 癌症从什么时候会导致打嗝了 |
[22:44] | Which means it’s not bone cancer. | 说明这不是骨癌 |
[22:45] | Or it’s not cancer. | 要么就根本不是癌 |
[22:47] | House is right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[22:48] | It’d be hard to find a guy outside Chernobyl | 不会有谁比住在切尔诺贝利城外的人(曾发生核泄漏) |
[22:51] | who’d been exposed to more carcinogens, | 暴露在更多的致癌物 |
[22:52] | pesticide plants, nuclear waste sites. | 杀虫剂车间 核废料之下 |
[22:57] | Tell Chase to repair the break. | 让奇斯准备做手术 |
[22:59] | You two prep him for chemo. | 你们俩准备给他做化疗 |
[23:00] | You want to blast him with chemo for a cancer | 你想用化疗让他炸开吗 |
[23:02] | we don’t even know he has? | 就为了我们还不知道他有没有的癌症 |
[23:03] | No. I want to blast him | 才不是 我想用化疗炸开他 |
[23:05] | with chemo for a cancer that explains the symptoms. | 为了找到那个能解释所有症状的癌症 |
[23:14] | CHASE: lntramedullary nail. | 打入骨髓针 |
[23:16] | FOREMAN: Hold on. | 等等 |
[23:18] | That your House imitation? | 你在模仿豪斯吗? |
[23:19] | Some late-breaking epiphany? | 总在最后出场 |
[23:21] | Just need you to get a bone biopsy | 我只是要你在插入骨髓针之前 |
[23:23] | before you insert the pin. | 做骨活检 |
[23:24] | For a broken leg? | 在一条断腿上? |
[23:26] | House is prepping him for chemo. | 豪斯准备让他做化疗 |
[23:27] | Thought it might be worth checking for cancer | 虽然可能有助于找到癌症 |
[23:29] | before pumping him full of poison. | 但会灌他一身的毒药 |
[23:30] | Oh. | 卡梅隆赞同豪斯吗 |
[23:43] | Still enjoying your day off, I see. | 你们还是可以享受假期 |
[23:46] | Why are you prepping him for chemo? | 你为什么要给他做化疗 |
[23:48] | The more interesting question is, | 更有趣的问题是 |
[23:50] | why do you care? | 你关心这干嘛 |
[23:51] | You’re not even sure that it’s… | 你甚至都不确定这是… |
[23:53] | What I mean is, why do you care from here? | 我是说 你在这儿惦记我的病人 |
[23:55] | You can monitor the patient from home. | 你可以在家里监督病人 |
[23:57] | What’s the difference between here and home? | 在这儿跟在家有什么不同 |
[23:58] | You’re not at my home. | 你不在我家吗? |
[24:00] | This has nothing to do with… | 这跟那些区别… |
[24:02] | Any other differences? | 没有任何关系 |
[24:03] | Hmm. | 嗯 少了些医疗器械 |
[24:06] | There’s less medical equipment, more training bras, | 多了些胸罩 |
[24:07] | and more Vegemite sandwiches. | 和咸味酱三文治 |
[24:10] | Actually, technically, right now Chase is here, | 事实上 学术上将 现在 奇斯是在这儿的 |
[24:13] | but that’s because I called him and you didn’t know that, | 不过那是因为我让他来 而且是背着你 |
[24:15] | and it’s irrelevant to my point, | 先说明 与我个人见解无关 |
[24:16] | which is you and Chase are over. | 你跟奇斯要分手了 |
[24:21] | You are wrong. | 你错了 |
[24:23] | You decided that his single drawer | 你决定给他一个装衣服的抽屉 |
[24:26] | of clothes is one drawer too many. | 都让你没地方放你的东西了 |
[24:28] | But you don’t have the guts to tell him, | 可是你没种告诉他 |
[24:29] | so you’re emotionally walking away | 所以…你在感情上渐渐疏远… |
[24:32] | instead of actually walking away, | 而不是扭头就走 |
[24:34] | which is stupid because only one of those | 因为这很蠢 因为只有一种方法 |
[24:36] | is good for your heart. | 能让你心里好受些 |
[24:45] | He’s gonna ask me to marry him. | 他要向我求婚了 |
[24:47] | I was looking for some thick socks, | 有一天我想找双厚袜子穿 |
[24:51] | found the ring. | 结果找到了戒指 |
[24:56] | And you want to say no. | 你想拒绝他吗? |
[24:58] | So I circle right back to his single drawer of clothes… | 所以又回到了他那一抽屉衣服上… |
[25:01] | I don’t want to say anything. | 我不知道怎么回答 |
[25:02] | I don’t want him to ask. | 我不想让他求婚 |
[25:05] | Not now. | 起码不是现在 |
[25:08] | Kutner… | 卡特那的事… |
[25:11] | We’re all a little freaked out. | 把我们都吓到了 |
[25:14] | We go home, we just want to hug someone. | 我们回到家 就想拥抱对方 |
[25:17] | We just want to know everything’s gonna be okay. | 我们只是想确定一切都正常 |
[25:23] | I don’t want him to propose just because he’s scared. Oh. | 我不想他求婚只是因为他害怕 |
[25:38] | She’s got a headache, fever, she’s completely exhausted. | 她有头痛 发烧 而且筋疲力尽 |
[25:41] | Tell him about your chest, honey. | 跟他说说你的胸口 宝贝 |
[25:45] | Her breasts are really tender. | 她的胸脯真的很柔软 |
[25:47] | You guys have a hot tub? | 你们洗过热水澡吗 |
[25:50] | No | 没有 |
[25:53] | Not in years. | 很多年没去了 |
[25:55] | But maybe when you travel on business, you zip on down | 那么可能 在你出差的时候 |
[25:59] | to that complimentary hotel spa. | 你偷着去酒店西三温暖… |
[26:01] | No. | 没有 |
[26:03] | Sorry, did you just say yes? | 对不起 你刚说”有去”对吧 |
[26:04] | What the hell is wrong with her? | 她究竟出什么问题了 |
[26:08] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗? 他忙着呢 |
[26:10] | He doesn’t. What’s wrong with her? | 她出什么问题了 |
[26:11] | Sorry, | 等一下 |
[26:13] | I’m sure she’s got a medical crisis, | 我肯定她一定有什么医学危机等着我 |
[26:14] | and I need more time to figure out | 而且我需要时间去给你妻子 |
[26:16] | some leading questions for your wife. | 想想解决办法 |
[26:19] | What’s going on with Cameron? | 卡梅隆怎么啦 |
[26:21] | She doesn’t want back on my team, | 她不想回到我的诊断组 |
[26:23] | and she doesn’t want to jump me. | 而且她也不想吊我 |
[26:25] | Okay- | 行 |
[26:28] | What? | 等一下 等一下 怎么啦 |
[26:30] | You ask a question, | 你丢给我一问题 |
[26:31] | I rule out two possibilities, and you’re satisfied? | 我只是排除了两个可能性 你就心满意足啦 |
[26:34] | That means you don’t want an answer, | 这说明你根本不想知道答案 |
[26:37] | you just wanted to know there wasn’t a particular answer. | 你只是想知道这没有确切的答案 |
[26:40] | Either you were worried that she wanted back on my team | 要么事你担心她想做回我的手下 |
[26:42] | or you were worried she wanted back on me. | 要么你是担心她想回到我身边 |
[26:45] | This isn’t a medical crisis, is it? | 这根本不是什么医学危机 对吧 |
[26:49] | Could be. | 可能是的 |
[26:50] | A lot of STDs hang in the balance. | 很多性病悬而未决 |
[26:58] | I give up. | 我放弃了 |
[27:00] | Vinegar compresses four times a day. | 用醋每天敷四次 |
[27:01] | Any chance I could just leave it at that? | 我可以让她就这样吗? |
[27:06] | No. | 不行 |
[27:07] | Pseudomonas folliculitis. | 假单胞菌毛囊炎 |
[27:09] | It’s a skin infection from crowded | 是皮肤感染 |
[27:11] | and contaminated hot tubs, | 来自拥挤和受污染的热水浴 |
[27:13] | which you obviously use, but not with your husband. | 很明显你用过 而且不是和你的老公 |
[27:18] | Tried to help a sister out. | 我试过帮你解围的 |
[27:26] | The nuclei were all normal-sized, | 细胞核全都的大小全都正常 |
[27:28] | bone cells are well-differentiated. | 骨细胞是完全分化型的 |
[27:30] | No dysplasia means no cancer. | 没有发育异常就说明没有癌症 |
[27:32] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 是好消息 对吧 |
[27:34] | We hope so, | 我们也希望是 |
[27:35] | although it also means we still have no idea | 虽然我们还是没有头绪 |
[27:37] | what caused the break. | 什么导致他骨折 |
[27:38] | How does it feel? | 感觉怎样 |
[27:40] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[27:45] | Is it supposed to look like that? | 伤口看起来应该是这样吗 |
[27:47] | No, but it’s probably just residual | 不是 不过很可能只是 |
[27:50] | bleeding from the surgery. | 手术的余血 |
[27:51] | We should be able to… | 我们应该可以… |
[27:57] | Need two units of FFP, | 两袋冰冻血浆 快 |
[28:00] | right away. | 他在出血 |
[28:06] | Means it’s gotta be cancer. | 说明他得的可能是癌症 |
[28:08] | It’s gotta be, except it’s not. | 只是可能 |
[28:09] | The biopsy was negative. | 活检结果是阴性 |
[28:10] | Biopsies can be wrong, symptoms can’t. | 活检可能是错的 病症就不会 |
[28:12] | All signs point to cancer, | 所有的病症都指向癌症 |
[28:14] | but you can’t blast a cancer you can’t find. | 可是如果找不到癌在哪 你根本不知道怎么去治 |
[28:16] | Sure you can. | 你当然可以 |
[28:18] | Prep him for total-body irradiation. | 给他做全身放疗 |
[28:20] | You do realize that’s insane. | 你知道你怎么做很荒唐 |
[28:22] | Not unless you think the cancer’s | 不会的 因为我知道癌细胞 |
[28:24] | cleverly hiding outside his body. | 总是很聪明的隐藏在身体之外 |
[28:25] | Steroids already weakened his immune system. | 类固醇已经伤害了他的免疫系统了 |
[28:27] | That much radiation will kill him before it kills the cancer. | 这么大量的辐射会在杀死癌细胞之前把他杀掉 |
[28:30] | And if he doesn’t have cancer, we could cause one, | 而且如果他没有癌症 我们还会给他制造一个 |
[28:32] | or destroy his immune system altogether. | 或者一同摧毁他的免疫系统 |
[28:34] | The guy could die from an infected toenail. | 这家伙可能会因为脚趾甲感染而死 |
[28:35] | So you’d rather do nothing, just let him die on his own? | 那么你宁愿什么都不做 然他自生自灭吗? |
[28:38] | I’d rather make his cancer worse. | 我宁愿让他的癌症恶化 |
[28:42] | Give him insulin-like growth factor, | 给他胰岛素助长因子 |
[28:45] | make any tumor or malignancy grow. | 让任何肿瘤或者恶性肿瘤生长 |
[28:47] | Grows big enough, we can find it. | 等它长得够大的时候 我们就能找到它了 |
[28:49] | That’s like pouring gasoline on a fire. | 这是火上浇油 |
[28:50] | At least total-body irradiation | 至少全身放疗是 |
[28:51] | is an actual treatment. | 一个真正的治疗 |
[28:56] | His idea is better. | 他的主意更好 |
[28:57] | Pour away. | 去吧 |
[29:14] | I’ve lost my mojo. | 我失去灵感了 |
[29:17] | Have you retraced your steps? | 你有倒回头检查吗? |
[29:19] | Does your cleaning lady check your pockets before… | 是不是你的清洁女工检查过你的口袋… |
[29:21] | I was clueless about Kutner, | 我对卡特那的事一点头绪都没有 |
[29:24] | I was wrong about Cameron, | 我猜卡梅隆的事也猜错了 |
[29:26] | Taub just came up with an idea | 陶博刚刚想到一个点子 |
[29:28] | that I should have seen long before he did. | 是我应该很早之前就想到的 |
[29:30] | No one saw anything coming with Kutner, | 没有人看得出卡特那的任何征兆 |
[29:32] | you hardly ever see Cameron anymore, | 你也几乎没再见过卡梅隆 |
[29:35] | and you hired Taub to come up with ideas | 还有你请陶博回来就是为了然他想到 |
[29:36] | that you wouldn’t have come up with. | 你想不到的点子 |
[29:38] | And I have no idea why you’re eating carrots. | 而且我不知道为什么你要吃萝卜 |
[29:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:42] | I’m losing my mind, | 我丧失了思考的能力 |
[29:45] | all you got to say is, “Good”? | 而你却说”很好”? |
[29:46] | House, a guy you worked with for two years, | 豪斯 一个跟了你两年的家伙 |
[29:48] | who you mentored, and, yes, possibly even cared about, | 一个你管着的 没错 还可能是你关心的 |
[29:51] | just blew his brains out. | 朝脑门上开了一枪 |
[29:53] | You can’t find the reason, can’t find the meaning in it, | 你不能找到原因 不知道这意味着什么 |
[29:56] | because sometimes there isn’t any. | 可能有时候这些东西根本就不存在 |
[29:58] | Sometimes this is all there is. | 有时候… 它就在那里 |
[30:01] | You should be losing it. | 你应该忘掉 |
[30:03] | You’d be crazy not to be off your game. | 你会因为坚持要玩你自己的游戏而疯掉 |
[30:06] | But your mojo’s right where you left it. | 可这正是你的强项 |
[30:08] | Just keep playing with it. | …玩游戏 |
[30:11] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[30:13] | Help yourself. | 自便吧 |
[30:20] | I know this is a tough process. | 我知道这很难熬 |
[30:22] | At the first sign of any tumors or masses we can… | 只要一出现任何肿瘤或者异物 我们就可以… |
[30:25] | Start saying prayers? | 开始祈祷吗 |
[30:26] | – It’s gonna be okay. Once we can… – No, it is not gonna be okay. | 没事的 只要我们可以… |
[30:28] | You’re growing his cancer. | 不行 这绝对不行 你们在助长他的癌细胞 |
[30:31] | This isn’t the doctors’ fault. | 这不是医生的错 |
[30:33] | I’ve exposed myself to a lot of bad stuff. | 我们已经让自己暴露在太多的有害物质之中了 |
[30:37] | I knew the risks. | 我知道这些危险 |
[30:41] | I want my life to mean something, | 我想让我的生命更有意义 |
[30:45] | and if that means I’m destined to… | 如果意味着我注定要… |
[30:50] | He’s in V-tach, and no pulse. | 他休克了 没有脉搏 |
[30:52] | Grab the paddles. | 准备电击板 |
[30:53] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[30:57] | Charging. | 充电 |
[30:58] | Clear. | 走开 |
[31:00] | Charging. | 充电 |
[31:01] | Clear. | 走开 |
[31:05] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我找你找好久了 |
[31:07] | And I’ve been thinking about you. | 我…我一直在想你的事 |
[31:12] | Just hadn’t reached the looking stage yet. | 只是没到要去找你的份上 |
[31:14] | Which is the problem. | 这就是问题 |
[31:18] | You asked for a day, | 你说让我等一天 |
[31:20] | I gave you two. | 我给了你两天 |
[31:21] | You told me you had a secret you couldn’t share, | 你跟我说你有你自己的秘密 |
[31:24] | I respected that. | 我尊重它 |
[31:25] | Now I don’t know what’s worse, | 现在我都不知道哪种情况更糟糕 |
[31:27] | blowing off our vacation to hang around House, | 是推掉度假去陪着豪斯 |
[31:29] | or continuing to blow it off when he won’t hang around you. | 还是豪斯不陪你但你却继续放弃假期 |
[31:32] | If you think I’m the least bit interested in House… | 如果你认为我还对豪斯余情未了… |
[31:34] | I don’t know what I’m supposed to think. | 我都不知道我该怎么想了 |
[31:36] | I know this looks bad and… | 我知道这看起来很糟糕 但是… |
[31:39] | I don’t care how it looks, I care what it is. | 我不管它看起来怎样 我只要知道原因 |
[31:42] | And you’re not telling me what it is. | 对于这点你却一直只字未提 |
[31:45] | I’m trying to trust you, but… | 我也想相信你 但是… |
[31:51] | I just… | 只是… |
[31:56] | I need a little more time. | 我需要点时间 |
[32:02] | No. | 不 |
[32:03] | This has | 这些… |
[32:07] | nothing to do with House. | 与豪斯无关 |
[32:09] | Yeah, well, it has nothing to do with me either, | 这也与我无关 |
[32:13] | not anymore. | 以后也不再有关系了 |
[32:21] | Let me know when I can come pick up my things. | 我会抽时间去收拾东西的 |
[32:42] | Nothing on the echo. We drew a troponin level, | 回波检测无异常 |
[32:43] | no signs of myocardial ischemia. | 肌钙蛋白检测显示无心肌缺血 |
[32:46] | All the tests were normal. | 所有测试都反应正常 |
[32:48] | Loss of balance, | 身体失衡 |
[32:50] | pathological hiccups, | 病理性打嗝 |
[32:51] | air leak between the lungs, | 气胸 |
[32:53] | broken femur, now tachycardia. | 股骨骨折 现在又心搏过速 |
[32:55] | Go. | 继续 |
[33:00] | Come on, give me something. Give me a bad idea, | 说啊 说点什么 哪怕是坏方法 |
[33:03] | maybe I can turn it into a good one. | 也许之后我就能把它变成好方法 |
[33:10] | Fine. Open him up, put in a defibrillator. | 好吧 剖开他 植入除颤起搏器 |
[33:13] | FOREMAN: That’s permanent and risky. | 这是永久性的 而且风险很大 |
[33:15] | We don’t even know what, if anything, is wrong with his heart. | 我们甚至还不能确认 |
[33:16] | Redo all the tests. | 他到底是不是心脏问题 |
[33:18] | In the meantime, | 重做一次所有检验 |
[33:19] | open him up, put in a defibrillator, | 同时剖开他 植入除颤起搏器 |
[33:23] | so he can live long enough for you to finish the tests. | 这样他就能熬到你们检测结束 |
[33:40] | Balance organs, nerves, lungs, bones, heart. | 平衡器官 神经 肺部 骨骼 心脏 |
[33:45] | Things you use to make bratwurst? | 貌似都是你自制香肠的原材料 |
[33:48] | There’s no sign of infection, | 没有感染的迹象 |
[33:52] | it’s not a metabolic or autoimmune disease. | 也不是代谢问题或自体免疫疾病 |
[33:54] | It’s definitely not cancer. | 肯定不是癌症 |
[33:56] | I think. | 我觉得 |
[33:58] | Definitely not cancer. | 肯定不是癌症 |
[34:01] | Aren’t you gonna pick? | 你怎么不选东西 |
[34:02] | I’m thinking. | 我在考虑中 |
[34:04] | ls there a ticking clock? | 难道这也有时间限制? |
[34:05] | You already put your money in. | 你已经投币了 |
[34:09] | You never do that until you decide. | 你一般都是决定好之后才投币的 |
[34:11] | That’s very observant of you. | 你还真是明察秋毫 |
[34:15] | … | 可能要考虑改变主意 |
[34:20] | There’s nothing healthy in that machine. | 里面的可都是垃圾食品 |
[34:23] | No, there’s not. | 确实如此 |
[34:29] | Gummi Bears. | 橡皮熊 |
[34:31] | You hate Gummi Bears. | 你讨厌橡皮熊 |
[34:35] | People can change. | 人总会改变 |
[34:36] | No. | 不对 |
[34:38] | And more importantly, I hate them. | 更重要的一点是 我也很不喜欢 |
[34:40] | Oh, fine. Then I won’t offer you any. | 那更好 我可以独享美食了 |
[34:45] | You manipulative bitch. | 你个诡计多端的混蛋 |
[34:49] | You’re not suddenly eating healthy because you want to. | 你并非为了健康而改吃健康食品 |
[34:52] | You’re eating healthy because you know I don’t want to. | 你吃的原因是因为我不喜欢吃 |
[34:55] | I’ve been mooching food for 10 years, | 我蹭你的伙食都蹭了10年 |
[34:58] | so either something started bothering | 所以 要么是你茅塞顿开觉得不爽 |
[35:01] | you this week or you’re… | 要么就是你… |
[35:02] | Screwing with you. | 和你对着干 |
[35:04] | It needed to be done. | 总得有人挺身而出吧 |
[35:06] | After Amber died, I withdrew, tried to change everything, | 在安波儿死了之后 我退缩了 |
[35:09] | hoping I’d sort it out, | 尝试去改变一切 理清一切 |
[35:12] | find some deeper truth. | 找到一些所谓的真理 |
[35:13] | It was a mistake. | 这是个错误 |
[35:14] | I should have gone back to normal, to here and now. | 我该回归正常生活了 回归所有的一丝一缕 |
[35:17] | Because that’s all we can ever really count on. | 因为那才是我们真正可以依靠的一切 |
[35:22] | Things need to get back to normal in your life. | 既然生活得继续 |
[35:24] | And what could be more normal than me screwing with you, | 那我事事和你对着干就太水到渠成了 |
[35:27] | and you figuring it out? | 明白了吧 |
[35:31] | You manipulative bitch. | 你个诡计多端的混蛋 |
[35:51] | We need to put in a cardioverter defibrillator. | 我们要在你体内植入除颤起搏器 |
[35:53] | It’ll keep your heart beating while | 它能让你保持心脏跳动以便我们检测病因 |
[35:57] | we keep looking. | 就是说 就算我们治好了你 |
[36:00] | you’ll have to stop protesting anywhere not near a hospital. | 以后你也不能在远离医院的地方举行抗议 |
[36:08] | Hi. Got a few questions. | 问几个问题 |
[36:10] | We’re about to start doing… | 我们正要开始… |
[36:12] | A hopefully pointless medical procedure. | 一个完全没意义的医疗手术 |
[36:14] | Your life and my mojo hang in the balance. | 你的生命和我的符咒都悬而未决 |
[36:17] | Pesticides are evil, | 杀虫剂的罪恶 |
[36:20] | which means that commercial flowers are doused in evil, | 意味着商用鲜花是在罪恶中长大 |
[36:23] | but plant life is nature’s answer to evil. | 不过大自然面对罪恶时是有强大生命力的 |
[36:27] | So you have a garden. | 你有自己的花园? |
[36:28] | No. We live in an apartment. | 没有 我们住在公寓里 |
[36:32] | – A window box then? | 那应该有窗台花坛吧? |
[36:33] | – No. | 没有 |
[36:37] | Potted plants? | 盆栽花卉? |
[36:38] | Nothing. The commercial growers… | 都没有 商用鲜花是… |
[36:40] | Yeah, they’re evil. Yeah, got it. | 有毒的 这个我早知道了 |
[36:41] | House, I really don’t think we have time for this. | 豪斯 我觉得这样浪费时间不是办法 |
[36:47] | Your marriage sucks. | 你的婚姻糟透了 |
[36:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:53] | All marriages suck. Your marriage sucks. | 婚姻是坟墓 你们的也是 |
[36:56] | – No. – I love her. | -不 -我爱她 |
[36:57] | He loves a tree in Oregon more than he loves you, | 他爱俄勒冈州的树都比爱你的多 |
[37:00] | but he can’t have sex with it. | 只是他不能和大树上床而已 |
[37:02] | Unless it’s that slutty oak outside Portland. | 除非它是波特兰的那棵淫荡小橡树 |
[37:05] | You want to get to your point? | 你能不能直奔主题 |
[37:06] | She’s had enough. She’s gonna leave, | 她受够了 她要走人 |
[37:09] | maybe she’s just not putting out, whatever. | 或者她已经不能热情似火了 反正就那意思 |
[37:11] | You gotta make it right. Right away. | 你迫不及待的希望能挽救这一切 |
[37:13] | You gotta compromise that precious flower principle. | 于是你暂时抛开了维护神圣鲜花的原则 |
[37:17] | Never. | 他没有 |
[37:21] | Once. | 有一次 |
[37:28] | Three weeks ago. | 那是三周前 |
[37:29] | Our anniversary. | 我们的结婚周年纪念日 |
[37:30] | I missed the dinner to be at that rally. | 我为了一个集会而错过了我们的烛光晚餐 |
[37:33] | You planned it for months. You were mad, | 你几个月前就策划好的 你很生气 |
[37:36] | really mad. | 都快气死了 |
[37:38] | I bought you flowers. | 所以我给你买了鲜花 |
[37:39] | I brought them home. | 把它们带回了家 |
[37:41] | You were gone, | 但那时你已经走了 |
[37:44] | so was your suitcase. | 带着你的行李箱走了 |
[37:45] | I tossed them, bought you the earrings. | 我扔掉了花并且给你买了耳环 |
[37:49] | Roses? | 玫瑰? |
[37:54] | Yes. | 果然如此 |
[37:55] | You have sporotrichosis. | 你得的是孢子丝菌病 |
[37:58] | It’s an infection from the thorn of the rose, | 源于玫瑰刺的一种传染病 |
[38:01] | which by any other name is still a cheap marital aid. | 那东西有个别名 叫廉价的婚姻拯救品 |
[38:04] | The flowers are what gave me… | 是花让我… |
[38:07] | Lesion on your eighth cranial nerve knocks out your balance, | 第八颅神经上的损伤 |
[38:08] | another on your phrenic | 让你身体失衡 |
[38:10] | nerve gives you serial hiccups. | 而膈神经上的损伤让你持续打嗝 |
[38:12] | We then spread it to your bones and heart with steroids | 我们使用的类固醇与胰岛素样生长因子 |
[38:14] | and insulin-like growth factor. | 使这些扩散到你的骨骼和心脏 |
[38:16] | Please tell us that this is good news. | 这算是好消息吗 |
[38:19] | It’s good news for him, | 对他来说是好消息 |
[38:21] | it’s good news for future generations. | 对人类的子孙后代来说也是 |
[38:24] | It’s crappy news for you. | 对你来说就太惨了 |
[38:25] | He’s gonna be fine. | 他会好起来 |
[38:27] | And he’ll never doubt himself again. | 坚定的重操旧业 |
[38:38] | There you go. | 好了 |
[38:43] | Damn. I was hoping to interrupt something. | 该死的 我还以为可以打扰你们呢 |
[38:49] | Your favor’s repaid, patient’s cured. | 你的回报来了 病人好了 |
[38:52] | He’s already packing | 他已经整装待发 |
[38:54] | for another Earth Day extravaganza next week. | 准备为下周的地球清洁日作表演了 |
[38:55] | He almost died. | 他差点死了 |
[38:57] | He can’t take a few days at home with his family? | 难道就不想陪家里人待几天吗 |
[38:58] | People only change after a trauma if they | 一个人要想在伤痛之后有所改变 |
[39:00] | wanted to change before the trauma. | 必须得在伤痛之前就准备改变了 |
[39:03] | Or if they’ve watched too many After School Specials. | 除非他们儿童教育片看多了 |
[39:05] | You talking about Chase? | 你在说奇斯? |
[39:07] | I’m talking about you. | 我在说你 |
[39:09] | You lost husband number one, | 你失去了第一个丈夫 |
[39:12] | no surprise that the death of a colleague | 身边同事的死去让自己 |
[39:13] | would make you question another long-term lease. | 对一段长久的关系产生了置疑 这很正常 |
[39:16] | You teaching commitment classes? | 你改行做婚姻指导师了? |
[39:18] | ‘Cause I thought you were too busy with your lecture… | 我还以为你要做巡回演讲抽不出时间呢 |
[39:19] | I’m sure that was going to be hysterical. | 我知道这会让你歇斯底里 |
[39:23] | … | 不要通过给我病例而去甩他 |
[39:25] | I told you, I never wanted to dump Chase. | 我说了我不是想甩了奇斯 |
[39:28] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[39:30] | You wanted him to dump you. | 你想他甩了你 |
[39:31] | It’s totally different, | 这是完全不同的 |
[39:33] | much less guilt. | 负罪感会少很多 |
[39:34] | Either way, you’re out of reasons to avoid him. | 不管怎样 你没有理由避开他 |
[39:39] | Kutner was a pretty dumb one to begin with. | 拿卡特那来作挡箭牌实在是太不该了 |
[39:49] | I should never have postponed our vacation. | 我不该推迟我们的假期 |
[39:54] | I should never have planned it. | 我不该计划这个假期 |
[40:00] | I found the ring in your sock. | 我在袜子里找到了戒指 |
[40:09] | I didn’t want you to propose out of some sort of knee-jerk reaction | 我不想你的求婚是源于某种 |
[40:11] | to what happened to Kutner. | 对卡特那事件的特殊反应 |
[40:17] | Well, I guess you don’t have to worry about that anymore. | 其实这个你已经不必再担心了 |
[40:19] | I’m not. I… | 我不是 我… |
[40:23] | I don’t care how it happens, I just | 我不在乎发生了什么 我只是… |
[40:25] | want it to happen. | 希望它能够发生 |
[40:30] | Are you proposing to me? | 你… 这算是求婚么 |
[40:33] | I’m | 我是… |
[40:36] | proposing that | 建议你… |
[40:39] | you propose to me. | 向我求婚 |
[40:41] | After I broke up with you? | 在我和你分手之后? |
[40:43] | After you ruined my planned proposal? | 在你毁了我计划好的求婚之后 |
[40:47] | It’s | 不是期盼 |
[40:51] | I’m hoping. | 我是希望 |
[41:20] | Yes. | 好吧 |
[42:55] | Solved another case, | 解决了另一个病例 |
[42:58] | busted Wilson. | 威尔森太失败了 |
[43:04] | Looks like you’re not losing it after all. | 看来你没有迷失自我 |