时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:35] | 145 pounds. | 145磅 |
[00:37] | Johnson! Miller! Johnson, Miller. | |
[02:16] | House AMBER: House. | |
[02:19] | House House. | |
[02:23] | I know you’re not asleep. | 我知道你没睡着 |
[02:26] | That insight would be a lot more impressive | 如果你不是我疲惫的大脑里产生的幻觉 |
[02:29] | if you weren’t just a product of my exhausted brain. | 你的洞察力还挺让我印象深刻的 |
[02:33] | Aren’t you curious about why I’m here? | 你就不想知道我为什么在这儿 |
[02:40] | Curious why no French maid’s outfit, | 想知道为什么你没穿法国侍女服 |
[02:43] | no spanky pants… | 或是紧身热裤 |
[02:45] | I’m a hallucination, not a fantasy. | 我是你的幻觉 不是性幻想 |
[02:49] | It’s insomnia. | 是因为失眠 |
[02:51] | Four nights without REM sleep can cause… | 四天四夜没有快速眼动睡眠 会导致… |
[02:53] | That might explain why you’re hallucinating, | 这也许能解释为什么出现幻觉 |
[02:55] | doesn’t explain why you’re hallucinating | 但无法解释为什么幻觉中 |
[02:57] | Wilson’s dead girlfriend. | 出现Wilson死去的女友 |
[02:59] | Probably because of my secret and very unconscious desire | 也许是我想和Wilson翻云覆雨的 |
[03:02] | to get Wilson into my bedroom. | 不为人知的潜意识呼之欲出 |
[03:04] | Or maybe your guilt over Kutner’s suicide | 也许是因为Kutner的自杀让你感到内疚 |
[03:06] | reminds you of how guilty you felt about me. | 于是唤醒了你对我的内疚 |
[03:09] | Who cares why you’re here? | 谁管你怎么会在这儿 |
[03:12] | A decent night’s sleep and you won’t be. | 只要好好睡一觉 你就会消失了 |
[03:23] | Guess I’ll be around a few more hours. | 看来几小时内你是别想了 |
[03:36] | Need some coffee? | 要咖啡吗 |
[03:38] | Addictive substances are | 药物依赖可不是 |
[03:39] | no substitute for nature’s healing balm. | 大自然的安慰剂能轻易替换的 |
[03:42] | Let’s make this fast. I need to sleep. | 速战速决 我还要去睡觉 |
[03:44] | Deaf 14-year-old started hearing imaginary explosions. | 患者14岁 听力障碍 却持续听到不存在的爆炸声 |
[03:49] | Exploding head syndrome. | 睡眠相关性头痛 |
[03:51] | Cool. | 太好了 |
[03:52] | Obviously his brain knows how to hear. | 很明显 他的脑子不是聋子 |
[03:55] | Patient went deaf at age four, | 病人四岁时失去听力 |
[03:56] | complication of meningitis. | 是脑膜炎的并发症 |
[03:58] | AMBER: So, why no cochlear implant? | 干嘛不进行耳蜗植入 |
[04:00] | FOREMAN: Usual suspects are insomnia, which he doesn’t have, | 通常是失眠导致 |
[04:02] | migraines, which he doesn’t get, | 但他没有 也没有偏头痛 |
[04:04] | and head trauma, which didn’t show up on the CT. | CT也没显示明显脑外伤 |
[04:07] | Damn imaginary pen. | 幻想的笔还真该死 |
[04:10] | Mom’s signature’s on everything. Did Dad die? | 都是老妈的签名 |
[04:12] | No, I doubt it. | 他爸死了吗 |
[04:14] | He was a sperm donor. | 不 不清楚 他父亲只是捐了精子 |
[04:15] | Medical records couldn’t be cleaner. | 医疗记录已经再详细不过 |
[04:16] | So, we’re left with | 那么还剩颞叶癫痫 |
[04:19] | temporal lobe seizure. | 要是癫痫发作 摔跤场上的人 |
[04:21] | Could have just looked | 应该会注意到 |
[04:22] | like a bad shot to the leg. | 可能只是看起来像腿被踹了下 |
[04:24] | Put him in the seizure lab, | 带他去癫痫实验室 |
[04:26] | see if his head blows up all over again. | 看看他的脑袋会不会再次发病 |
[04:28] | You’re gonna ignore your own subconscious? | 你竟对自己的潜意识放任不管? |
[04:31] | Gonna be the limp leading the blind. | 宁可问道于盲 |
[04:42] | I need a scrip for sleeping pills. | 给我开点安眠药 |
[04:46] | My neighbor’s dog has been keeping me awake, | 邻居的狗吵得我没法睡 |
[04:48] | and it seems strangely invulnerable to poison. | 而且好像百毒不侵 |
[04:52] | Why is the soon-to-be-second-prettiest Dr. Chase here? | 怎么即将成为帅Chase第二的医生也在 |
[04:55] | I’ll take that as a “Congratulations.” | 就当你恭喜过我了 |
[04:57] | We’re discussing a case. | 我们在讨论病例 |
[04:59] | Why did he close that file? | 他干嘛合上病例 |
[05:02] | Wedding in two weeks? | 两周后举行婚礼? |
[05:04] | I’d say you were pregnant, | 本来以为你先上车后补票 |
[05:05] | but I don’t think Chase’s body | 但我觉得Chase还小 |
[05:07] | is mature enough to produce sperm. | 可能还没有小蝌蚪 |
[05:09] | It’s a small ceremony, why wait? | 婚礼很简单 也就不必久等 |
[05:12] | Mighty-night. | 祝你睡得好 |
[05:14] | Drugs with no lecture? | 二话不说就开药? |
[05:15] | He wants you out. | 他巴不得你快离开 |
[05:19] | Interesting case? | 病例有趣吗 |
[05:21] | Possible prostate cancer came into the ER. | 急诊室病人可能患前列腺癌 |
[05:23] | Pencil cup. | 笔筒 |
[05:32] | No wonder his prostate is enlarged. | 难怪他的前列腺肿大 |
[05:34] | It’s full of pool cues and cigars. | 原来塞满了台球杆和雪茄 |
[05:37] | Chase’s best man doesn’t get here till the day of the wedding, | Chase的伴郎要到婚礼当天才能来 |
[05:39] | so I asked Wilson to throw his bachelor party. | 所以我请Wilson负责单身派对 |
[05:41] | No retired ministers available to plan it? | 退休的牧师们都没空吗 |
[05:44] | Chase doesn’t want some big, raucous party. | Chase不想把派对搞得很夸张 乌烟瘴气 |
[05:46] | So she says. | 那是她的片面之词 |
[05:48] | Luckily, there are people in this world | 幸运的是 这世上还有人 |
[05:50] | ready to stand up for what’s right. | 敢站出来主持公道 |
[05:52] | No, no, no. I don’t want you to… | 不不 我不要… 不要你… |
[05:54] | Listen, of the two things I do well, | 你瞧 有两件事我是老手 |
[05:56] | bachelor parties rank towards the top. | 单身派对绝对一等一 |
[06:00] | I get to help, right? | 我能帮忙吧 |
[06:09] | Starting five hertz. | 开始5赫兹 |
[06:12] | House made it through that entire differential | 病人没进行耳蜗植入 |
[06:14] | without mocking our patient | House竟然放过这个 |
[06:16] | for not having a cochlear implant. | 好好嘲弄病人的大好机会? |
[06:18] | The patient doesn’t want an implant | 病人不想要耳蜗植入 |
[06:20] | because he’s comfortable with who he is. | 是因为他满意自己的状况 |
[06:22] | It’s admirable. | 勇气可嘉 |
[06:23] | He’s deaf, | 他是个聋子 |
[06:25] | that’s not an identity, it’s a disability. | 这不是一种身份象征 而是残疾 |
[06:27] | It’s also a culture. | 但也是一种文化 |
[06:28] | The deaf have their own schools, their own language. | 听障人士有专门的学校和语言 |
[06:31] | Still no spiking. | 仍然没有尖峰 |
[06:33] | FOREMAN: Going to 20. | 调到20 |
[06:35] | Anything I can simulate with a $3 pair of ear plugs | 一副三块钱的耳塞能解决一切问题 |
[06:38] | is not a culture. | 这不是什么文化 |
[06:41] | No sign of seizure. | 没有癫痫迹象 |
[06:42] | Temporal lobe activity is still clean. | 颞叶活动正常 |
[06:45] | Doctors. Doctors, he can’t see. | 医生 医生 他有一只眼睛 |
[06:47] | One of his eyes. | 看不见了 |
[06:49] | “The limp leading the blind.” | 问道于盲 |
[06:52] | Is that supposed to mean something? | 你是在暗指什么吗 |
[06:55] | I didn’t think so. | 不是 |
[06:57] | So, exploding head syndrome plus vision loss. | 睡眠相关性头痛加失明 |
[07:00] | Subclavian steal syndrome. Vascular defect | 锁骨下动脉盗血综合征 |
[07:02] | coupled with constant arm movement | 血管缺陷加上上臂持续性活动 |
[07:04] | could siphon blood flow | 会引起脑部血液回流 |
[07:07] | from the brain. | 你们随便吧 |
[07:17] | How did I know he was gonna go blind? | 我如何知道他会失明 |
[07:22] | Don’t get cute, Gazoo. | 别躲猫猫了 外星人 |
[07:24] | You’re in my mind, you’re obviously there. | 你明摆着就在我脑子里 |
[07:25] | AMBER: C-reactive protein. | C反应蛋白 |
[07:28] | I noticed in his file it was slightly elevated. | 我从他的病例里看到 有轻微升高 |
[07:30] | I figured the stress of the seizure lab | 我想是癫痫实验室产生的压力 |
[07:32] | would drive the inflammation even higher | 反而激发了炎症 |
[07:34] | and lead to optic neuritis. | 导致视神经乳头炎 |
[07:36] | That’s a lot clearer than “the limp leading the blind.” | 这比”问道于盲”好懂多了 |
[07:39] | It was just a glimmer. I couldn’t put it into words. | 那只是灵感乍现 我没想到该怎么说 |
[07:42] | It was a long shot. | 这个推测很大胆 |
[07:44] | I don’t even remember the C-reactive protein level. | 我早就忘了C反应蛋白指数了 |
[07:47] | Obviously you do, | 你肯定记得 |
[07:49] | you just don’t know it. | 你只是没发现 |
[07:52] | How high is K2? | 乔戈里峰有多高 |
[07:53] | – I don’t know. – Me neither. | – 我不知道 – 我也不知道 |
[07:55] | But I read a book about it years ago. | 但我几年前读过一本书 |
[07:57] | A fierce, sexy Sherpa on the cover, bending over to… | 封面上是个火辣 性感的夏尔巴人 弯着身子… |
[08:00] | 28,251 feet. | 28251尺 |
[08:04] | Cool. | 酷 |
[08:06] | An all-access pass to my own brain. | 我脑子里有本百科全书 |
[08:10] | Go play the kid some music. | 给那孩子放点音乐 |
[08:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[08:15] | Another long shot. | 只是个大胆的推测 |
[08:17] | We’re using iodine dye to track | 我们用碘试剂追踪 |
[08:19] | the blood flow in your neck and arm. | 你颈部和手臂的血流 |
[08:46] | House, what are you doing? | House 你在搞什么 |
[08:48] | What does it look like I’m doing? | 你看我在搞什么 |
[08:50] | Fighting the power. | 全力以赴 |
[09:02] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[09:04] | How cool is that? | 多带劲啊 |
[09:07] | Apparently your mom doesn’t care what you’re missing. | 很明显你妈才不在乎你想什么 |
[09:09] | You’re an ass. | 你是个混蛋 |
[09:12] | MS. MILLER: He says he feels the vibrations in his abdomen, | 他说他感觉到了腹部的震动 |
[09:15] | but not his hand. | 但手上却没有 |
[09:17] | What does that mean? | 这说明什么 |
[09:23] | It’s a new symptom. | 说明有了新症状 |
[09:25] | Neuropathy. | 神经方面的 |
[09:36] | Thought you were gonna get some sleep. | 我以为你会去补觉 |
[09:39] | The case got interesting. | 病例开始好玩了 |
[09:52] | It’s like the zoo. | 真像动物园 |
[09:55] | Except you can bang on the glass as much as you want. | 而且还能砸玻璃 要多响就多响 |
[09:57] | How’d you know about the neuropathy? | 你怎么发现神经出现问题的 |
[09:59] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[10:00] | Enough with the riddles. | 少打谜语了 |
[10:01] | Tell me about it. | 少做梦了 |
[10:04] | Think wrestling record. | 想想摔跤记录 |
[10:07] | Juggling. | 反转 |
[10:10] | No, pins, | 不对 压制 |
[10:11] | three pins. | 三次压制 |
[10:13] | Patient was pinned in his last three matches. | 病人在最后三次比赛中都被对手压制 |
[10:15] | Leading up to that he was 15-and-0. | 说到这个 他的战绩可是15胜0负啊 |
[10:17] | I figured his balance was off from diminished sensation. | 他的感觉缺失导致失衡 |
[10:21] | Could be increased ICP from a brain tumor. | 可能是脑部肿瘤导致胆汁淤积 |
[10:24] | That we missed on the head CT? | 可我们竟没从CT上看出来? |
[10:25] | Cutting weight for wrestling | 为了比赛减轻体重 |
[10:26] | could’ve led to rhabdomyolysis. | 可能导致横纹肌溶解 |
[10:28] | Patient went up a weight class three months ago. | 他三个月前才升了一个重量级 |
[10:31] | Foreman’s right. | Foreman是对的 |
[10:35] | Actually, increased ICP could make sense. | 事实上 胆汁淤积很有可能 |
[10:39] | FOREMAN: You just said… | 可你刚说… |
[10:40] | I was processing. | 我刚才在整理思路 |
[10:47] | It also puts a new symptom on the table. | 这也引出一个新症状 |
[10:50] | His deafness. | 听力障碍 |
[10:52] | What if it was caused by NF2 cancer, | 如果是听神经瘤导致失聪 |
[10:55] | instead of his childhood meningitis? | 而不是脑膜炎呢 |
[10:57] | So, meningitis was a coincidence. | 那么说脑膜炎只是巧合? |
[10:58] | Or a by-product of the cancer suppressing his immune system. | 也有可能是免疫系统被癌症抑制所致 |
[11:02] | MRI his head. | 做脑部MRI |
[11:03] | If you’re right about NF2, his deafness may be reversible. | 如果他的确患有听神经瘤 也许能治好他的失聪 |
[11:06] | I’ll set it up and talk to the patient. | 我来安排 然后和病人谈 |
[11:09] | You two doing anything? | 你们俩 有事吗 |
[11:25] | Do you know what a “Broken Cowboy” is? | 你知道一个伤心欲绝的牛仔是什么吗? |
[11:28] | It was on House’s list of requirements. | 这是House的要求之一 |
[11:31] | I have three theories. | 我有三个问题 |
[11:34] | Why is House so into this bachelor party? | House为什么如此热衷于单身派对? |
[11:37] | He needs to have a reason to be into a bachelor party? | 需要理由么? |
[11:39] | He needs a reason to be into anything. | 他不会无缘无故热衷于某项事物 |
[11:41] | Give me your wallet. | 把钱包给我 |
[11:44] | House could be trying to tempt Chase into cheating, | House可能是想引诱Chase出轨 |
[11:47] | break them up. | 破坏他们的爱情 |
[11:48] | You think House is into Cameron? | 你觉得House喜欢上Cameron了? |
[11:50] | I think House is into Cameron being into him. | 我觉得House是喜欢 看着Cameron为他神魂颠倒 |
[11:52] | Marrying Chase would shatter that fantasy. | 嫁给Chase后 这乐趣就没了 |
[11:56] | If Chase cheats, | 如果Chase出轨了 |
[11:57] | they shouldn’t be getting married in the first place. | 那他们当初就不该决定结婚 |
[11:59] | So, you’re okay with House getting Chase smashed | 那么House把Chase灌得烂醉 |
[12:00] | enough to make a stupid mistake? | 让他犯下弥天大错 你也觉得无所谓? |
[12:02] | Being drunk doesn’t change who you are, | 醉酒不会改变一个人的本质 |
[12:04] | it just reveals it. | 只会让它变本加厉 |
[12:10] | You think she can do the Broken Cowboy? | 你觉得她符合伤心欲绝的牛仔标准么? |
[12:13] | God, I hope so. | 天啊 但愿如此 |
[12:14] | NF2 is an extremely slow-growing cancer, | 神经纤维瘤是种生长缓慢的癌症 |
[12:17] | which makes it very treatable. | 因此它的治愈率非常高 |
[12:19] | If we’re right, taking out the tumor | 如果我们的诊断无误 那么切除肿瘤 |
[12:22] | means there’s a chance you’ll regain your hearing. | 可能会让你恢复听力 |
[12:30] | No, | 不 |
[12:31] | they said you have to. | 他说这是必须的 |
[12:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了? |
[12:36] | He wants you to treat the cancer, but leave him deaf. | 他想让你治好他的癌症 但不要治愈他的失聪 |
[12:39] | Sorry. | 呃 抱歉 |
[12:41] | It doesn’t work like that. But why? | 程序可不是这么走的 |
[12:48] | I don’t know. | 没事的 |
[12:50] | … | 那样我就得转学 见你就难了 |
[12:53] | … | 你病好不了也见不到我啊 |
[13:12] | Imaging shows slightly elevated ICP, | 成像显示颅内压升高 |
[13:14] | but no masses on or around the nerves. | 但是神经上或其周围都没有肿块 |
[13:17] | It’s not cancer. | 这不是癌症 |
[13:18] | Slight bowing in the wall of the fourth ventricle, | 第四脑室壁有轻微的弓形突出 |
[13:21] | could still indicate a tumor. | 仍有可能是肿瘤 |
[13:22] | We brought pictures. | 我们把照片送来了 |
[13:24] | The fact that you sent me on a scouting mission… | 你派我去当侦察兵这件事… |
[13:26] | No skirts. | 杜绝女性 |
[13:27] | You’re not on the guest list. | 你不在邀请之列 |
[13:29] | Bachelor parties are an ancient and sacred male rite of passage. | 单身派对是属于男人的古老而又神圣的仪式 |
[13:33] | The ventricle bowing is most likely | 脑室的弓形突出很有可能是 |
[13:35] | a pre-existing anatomical anomaly, | 先天的生理反常 |
[13:37] | not the indication of a tumor. | 而不是肿瘤的征兆 |
[13:39] | No way to know for sure without a brain biopsy. | 不经过脑组织切片检查 我们无法确认原因 |
[13:41] | If I get drunk enough, | 如果我喝得够多 我是否就有机会 |
[13:42] | there’s a chance I might make out with one of the strippers. | 装成其中一名脱衣舞女 |
[13:44] | Or become one. | 或是成为她们的一员 |
[13:46] | – Sold. – Sold. | 成交 |
[13:47] | We can’t just drill | 我们不能仅凭预感 |
[13:49] | into our patient’s brain on a hunch. | 就给病人开颅 |
[13:51] | – God, not her. – God, not her. | 哦 天啊 她不行 |
[13:55] | She’s the one that got me hooked in with Madoff. | 她是让我栽在Madoff手里的罪魁祸首 |
[13:56] | Taub’s right. It’s not cancer. | Taub说得对 这不是癌症 |
[13:58] | HOUSE: Yeah, by all means, | 好吧 不管怎样 |
[13:59] | abandon a great diagnostic theory | 忘了所有诊断理论 |
[14:01] | because it’s difficult to prove. | 因为这太难证明了 |
[14:03] | Do a biopsy. | 去做切片检查吧 |
[14:04] | We need to take a better look at his fourth ventricle. | 我们要好好看看他的第四脑室 |
[14:06] | Or an older look. | 还有他过去的扫描图 |
[14:07] | The mom is never gonna let us touch his brain without some evidence. | 没有证据 他的妈妈 不会让我们动他的脑袋的 |
[14:11] | Patient broke his nose years ago. | 病人几年前曾摔断鼻子 |
[14:12] | Hospital could’ve done an MRI. | 医院应该给他做过核磁共振 |
[14:16] | Okay- | 好的 |
[14:21] | The main reason my third wife and I eloped | 我和我第三任妻子私奔的主要原因 |
[14:23] | was to avoid House’s bachelor party. | 就是逃避House的单身派对 |
[14:31] | Have you seen Caligula? | 你看过《罗马帝国艳情史》么? |
[14:36] | My patient’s brain | 我病人现在的脑扫描图… |
[14:39] | now versus three years ago. | 和他三年前的脑扫描图的对比 |
[14:41] | See any difference? | 有看出区别吗? |
[14:44] | Is he telling you to avoid the party? | 他是叫你别去派对么? |
[14:46] | I took an oath to do no harm. | 我发过誓不会从中作梗的 |
[14:48] | Sure, don’t come, | 很好 那就别来了 |
[14:50] | if you want your wedding vows to be meaningless. | 如果你想让你的结婚誓言毫无意义的话 |
[14:54] | This should be interesting. | 这应该会很有趣的 |
[14:56] | You are going to commit to that | 你要把你的一生 |
[14:58] | one special woman forever, | 永远交给一个特殊 |
[15:01] | which is beautiful. | 美丽的女人了 |
[15:02] | But if your commitment the day after the wedding | 但如果你结婚后一天的承诺 |
[15:04] | is the same as your commitment the day before, | 与你结婚前一天的承诺无异 |
[15:06] | then the wedding meant nothing. | 那你的婚礼就一文不值了 |
[15:07] | So, and I see no logical way around this, | 所以 我觉得他的建议毫无建设性 |
[15:10] | if you want your marriage to matter, | 如果你想让你的婚礼变得有意义 |
[15:12] | you have to be a wanton, trolling, | 那你就要在婚前一天做个肆无忌惮 随心所欲 |
[15:14] | muck-covered pig the day before. | 无拘无束的小鸭子 |
[15:17] | You’re evil. | 你真是恶魔 |
[15:19] | See you. | 回见 |
[15:20] | The wall of the fourth ventricle changed, | 第四脑室壁有变化 |
[15:22] | it isn’t bowed in the older scan. | 之前的扫描图里没有弓形突出 |
[15:24] | Evidence of NF2, right? | 说明是神经纤维瘤 对么? |
[15:26] | You’d need to do a brain biopsy to confirm. | 你得做了脑组织切片检查才能确认 |
[15:33] | I’m not going to the bachelor party. | 呃 我不会去单身派对的 |
[15:37] | Every time I go to one of your parties, | 每次我去参加你的派对 |
[15:39] | I end up embarrassing myself in some new and unexpected way. | 我最终的下场都让人大跌眼镜 |
[15:44] | That whole thing with the duck was hardly unexpected. | 一扯上小鸭子 还有什么是料不到的 |
[15:47] | I’m not going. | 我不会去的 |
[15:49] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[15:50] | It’s not okay. | 才不好呢 |
[15:59] | AMBER: Do you know who we need? | 你知道我们需要的是谁吗? |
[16:00] | That stripper you got for Wilson’s bachelor party. | 那个你为Wilson的单身派对找来的脱衣女 |
[16:02] | You could do body shots right off her. | 你可以在她身上下手 |
[16:05] | Why go back to that well? | 干嘛要找以前的黄花菜? |
[16:06] | In the nine years since Wilson’s party, | Wilson的派对都过去9年了 |
[16:08] | a whole new generation of hot girls | 又有一群新生代不堪忍受生活折磨 |
[16:10] | have been abused by their stepfathers. | 投入到这项伟大的事业 |
[16:12] | She loved cats. | 她喜欢猫 |
[16:15] | Why would you remember that a stripper loved cats? | 你怎么还会记得那个脱衣女喜欢猫? |
[16:19] | Chase has a cat, | Chase有只猫 |
[16:21] | they’ll bond. | 他们俩会来电的 |
[16:22] | House, | 嗯哼 House? |
[16:24] | you entertaining yourself up there? | 你在上面自娱自乐么? |
[16:29] | Just rehearsing for the revival of Evita. | 我在彩排贝隆夫人的复活 |
[16:32] | What did you find? | 你找到什么了没? |
[16:33] | Biopsy shows nerve inflammation consistent | 切片检查显示神经发炎 |
[16:35] | with increased intracranial pressure. | 与颅内压升高的症状吻合 |
[16:37] | Something’s wrong, but it’s not cancer. | 的确有问题 但不是癌症 |
[16:43] | He’s gonna go through life deaf. | 他得一辈子当聋子了 |
[16:45] | He’s okay with that. | 他反正无所谓 |
[16:47] | He has no idea what he’s missing. | 他不知道自己错过了什么 |
[16:49] | His mom’s a moron. | 他的妈妈是个白痴 |
[16:51] | He’s gonna pay for her stupidity | 难道他的余生就要为他妈妈的愚蠢 |
[16:52] | for the rest of his life? | 付出代价么 |
[16:55] | Are we okay with that? | 难道我们能对此袖手旁观么? |
[17:02] | Why are you closing? | 你怎么在做收尾工作了? |
[17:04] | You’re supposed to put in a cochlear implant. | 我们还要给他做耳蜗植入 |
[17:07] | That wasn’t in the paperwork. | 这可没事先写在文件上 |
[17:08] | Really? Well, someone must have screwed up. | 是么? 那肯定是某个笨蛋忘掉了 |
[17:11] | I’ll go track it down. | 我马上去处理 |
[17:12] | – I’ll wait. | 我等着 |
[17:13] | -That’s a great idea. | 真是个好主意 |
[17:15] | Let the kid spend more timeunder anesthesia | 让这娃好好享受麻醉下的 |
[17:16] | with his skull cracked open. | 开颅感觉吧 |
[17:18] | I’ll wait. | 我会等着的 |
[17:20] | I’ve been known to lie to serve my own agenda. | 不按常理出牌是我出了名的强项 |
[17:24] | An implant does absolutely nothing to help me diagnose him. | 耳蜗植入对于我诊断他的病因毫无帮助 |
[17:29] | Let’s get an implant tray in here. | 去拿个植入物托盘 |
[17:59] | Just try to relax. | 放松 别激动 |
[18:03] | … | 这只是恢复期… |
[18:11] | Her son didn’t want the implant. | 她的儿子不想要耳蜗植入 |
[18:14] | If he still doesn’t want it, after having time to adjust, | 如果他的想法在适应期后仍没有改变 |
[18:16] | I’ll take it out. | 那我就把它取出 |
[18:17] | I’ll blind him, too, | 我还可以让他变成瞎子 |
[18:18] | if he wants to experience that culture. | 如果他想体验下这种文化的话 |
[18:19] | Remove it now. | 现在就取走 |
[18:21] | Kid just had brain surgery. | 他刚做了脑手术 |
[18:23] | He’s not stable. | 情况还不稳定 |
[18:25] | Ms. Miller, | Miller女士 |
[18:27] | I’m not trying to minimize Dr. House’s wrongdoing, | 我不是想否认House医生的错误做法 |
[18:29] | but the best thing for your son… Why is she sitting? | – 但最好的事… – 她怎么还坐着? |
[18:31] | She’s not yelling, not threatening, not pacing, | 她没有大叫 没有威胁 没有来回踱步 |
[18:35] | just sitting. | 就这么坐着 |
[18:37] | CUDDY: Understand, Dr. House? | 明白了么 House医生? |
[18:40] | House! House, | |
[18:42] | focus. | 别走神 |
[18:43] | I need you to say you accept the arrangement. | 我要你接受安排 |
[18:46] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[18:47] | You’re not mad. | 你没有生气 |
[18:50] | I’m mad. | 不 我有 |
[18:52] | Not mad enough. | 但不够生气 |
[18:54] | You wanted your son to hear. | 你想让你的儿子恢复听力 |
[18:56] | You just didn’t have the guts to make him get the implant. | 你只是没有勇气让他进行耳蜗植入 |
[18:58] | Once my son is stable, | 一旦我的儿子情况稳定了 |
[19:00] | I want that thing out of his head. | 我要你把那玩意从他脑子里拿出来 |
[19:11] | Why did you do this? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[19:12] | Because he is ignorant | 因为他很愚昧 |
[19:14] | and he’s being raised by an idiot. | 他是被一蠢货养大的 |
[19:16] | Not good enough, | 这理由不成立 |
[19:18] | you always have… | 你总是… |
[19:19] | My patient is opting into a handicap. | 我的病人选择继续当残疾人! |
[19:23] | He’s an insult to all the other gimps out there. | 这是对外面其他瘸子的侮辱 |
[19:27] | Okay- | 好吧 |
[19:30] | But I’m still putting Foreman in charge of the case. | 但我仍然要Foreman负责该病例 |
[19:33] | That’s the arrangement? | 这就是你的安排? |
[19:38] | Okay- | 那就这样 |
[19:46] | You’re okay with Foreman in charge? | Foreman负责你没意见么? |
[19:49] | Who you calling? | 你要打给谁? |
[19:51] | Oh, right, you don’t want to look like a lunatic. | 我明白了 你是不想让别人以为你是疯子 |
[19:54] | Yeah, about that. | 对 就是这样… |
[19:55] | You think we did the wrong thing? | 你觉得我们做错了? |
[19:57] | I’m not sure. | 我不知道 |
[19:59] | I’m not even sure why we did it. | 我连我们这么做的理由都不知道 |
[20:01] | That argument you made to Cuddy | 你对Cuddy的那番大吼 |
[20:03] | sounded pretty good. | 听起来理由十足 |
[20:04] | To you, maybe. | 那是在你看来吧 |
[20:13] | Huh. I figured by now you’d be at the board | 我还以为你现在应该穿着短马靴 |
[20:15] | in your monocle and jodhpurs. | 戴着单片眼镜接受董事会审问了呢 |
[20:16] | Yeah, you did something stupid. | 你确实做了傻事 |
[20:18] | Quick, better mock someone. | 快点 多嘲笑我一下 |
[20:19] | Why did you do it? | 你为什么要这么做? |
[20:21] | Why did I give a human being the power of hearing? | 我为什么要让人类有听力? |
[20:24] | You can ask God the same question, he’ll give you the same answer. | 你却问下上帝 他也会这么回答你的 |
[20:28] | Patient has a fever now, too. | 现在病人又发烧了 |
[20:30] | Probably just a post-op complication. | 也许只是术后并发症 |
[20:32] | Arnold-Chiari? | 小脑扁桃体下疝畸形? |
[20:33] | Not without muscle weakness. | 没有肌肉萎缩症状 |
[20:34] | Pseudotumor Cerebri? | 假性脑瘤? |
[20:35] | We checked his eyes before the surgery. | 手术之前检查过眼睛了 |
[20:37] | No papilledema. | 没有视神经乳头水肿 |
[20:38] | AMBER: Candy? | 糖果? |
[20:41] | I’m pretty sure Wilson’s stripper’s | Wilson的脱衣舞娘的名字 |
[20:42] | name was something sweet. | 好像很甜 |
[20:43] | TAUB: Maybe his fever is more than a post-op reaction. | 也许发烧不只是术后反应 |
[20:47] | His girlfriend was sick a few months ago, | 他的女朋友几个月前生病了 |
[20:48] | – maybe her flu was really Epstein-Barr. | 也许她的流感带有恶性血液淋巴病毒 |
[20:50] | – Lolly? | 棒棒糖? |
[20:51] | THIRTEEN: They swap spit, virus travels to his brain, | 交换口水 病毒就转移到脑部 |
[20:53] | leads to meningitis, | 导致髓膜炎 |
[20:54] | leads to increased intracranial pressure. | 导致颅压飙升 |
[20:56] | I agree. Taffy? | 我同意 太妃糖? |
[20:57] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[21:00] | Go ahead, start him on ribavirin for Epstein-Barr. | 给他服用利韦林巴 |
[21:04] | Keep making decisions like that, | 继续这么做决定 |
[21:05] | it really bolsters the illusion that you’re in charge. | 可以满足你自以为老大的幻想 |
[21:12] | Why aren’t you in my office? | 你为什么没在我办公室? |
[21:14] | Because I know what the word “my” means. | 因为我知道”我”是什么意思 |
[21:17] | I did something insane, | 我做了脱线的事 |
[21:19] | and you’re not all over me analyzing why. | 你居然没追着我问东问西 |
[21:23] | It was nice. | 挺好的 |
[21:27] | I gave that idiot an implant | 我给那个白痴做了移植 |
[21:29] | to prove to him what an idiot he’s been. | 来证明他有多白痴 |
[21:30] | How is that nice? | 好在哪里了? |
[21:31] | You didn’t do it to solve the case, | 你不是为了解决病例做的 |
[21:33] | you didn’t do it to save his life, | 也不是为了救他的命 |
[21:34] | you did it to make his life better. | 而是为了改善他的生活 |
[21:37] | It was a caring act. | 这是关心的表现 |
[21:38] | Which you did in a way | 虽然你做的方式… |
[21:39] | that was immoral and illegal, | 不道德 不合法 但是… |
[21:43] | but baby steps. | 慢慢来 |
[21:45] | Doesn’t sound like us. | 不像我们俩之前的对话 |
[21:46] | You can’t make me go to the bachelor party. | 你不能逼我去单身派对 |
[21:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:51] | And you’re okay with that? | 你没意见? |
[21:53] | What choice do I have? | 我还能怎么办? |
[21:58] | … | 让他们把它拿出来 |
[22:01] | … | 不能再动手术了 |
[22:03] | … | 你得先恢复身体 |
[22:06] | … | 我不想要这个东西 |
[22:09] | Seth! Seth! | |
[22:13] | Please, God… | 拜托 上帝 |
[22:18] | … | 你刚刚说什么? |
[22:21] | “Seth”? Seth. | |
[22:22] | … | 是我的名字吗? |
[22:24] | S-E-T-H S-E-T-H | |
[22:27] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:29] | … | 再说一遍 |
[22:34] | Seth. Seth. Oh! | |
[23:04] | I think he just wet the bed. | 他好像尿床了 |
[23:20] | TAUB: Kid’s dehydrated but stable. | 这孩子脱水了 但是情况稳定 |
[23:23] | Thankfully the fountain of whizz | 谢天谢地 尿尿喷泉 |
[23:25] | seems to have stopped for the moment. | 好像暂时停止了 |
[23:27] | Not before hosing Epstein-Barr off the table. | 恶性血液淋巴病毒没除掉之前是停不下来了 |
[23:31] | Now, eat up. | 敞开肚子吃吧 |
[23:32] | We’re gonna pick out the ice cream | 我们要为单身派对 |
[23:34] | flavors for the bachelor party. | 挑选最合适的冰淇淋 |
[23:36] | Could be a systemic autoimmune disease. | 可能是系统性自身免疫病 |
[23:40] | Sarcoido… | 肉状瘤病… |
[23:42] | This tastes like vodka. | 这个味道好像… 伏特加 |
[23:45] | Well, it would be stupid if it tasted like bourbon. | 要是味道像波旁威士忌 那不是太笨了么 |
[23:47] | That’s the brown one. | 那不是褐色的那个么 |
[23:48] | It is vodka? | 那是伏特加? |
[23:49] | Flash frozen in a secret process. | 密制速冻 |
[23:52] | Guy figured it out in his basement. | 地下室里研究出来的 |
[23:57] | Limoncello. | 柠檬车露 |
[23:58] | Genius. | 我真是天才 |
[23:59] | Symptoms came on too hard and too fast. | 症状来得太急太剧烈 |
[24:02] | Sarcoidosis is progressive. | 肉状瘤病很具攻击性 |
[24:06] | Remember, in med school, | 记得在医学院Donovan |
[24:07] | when Donovan gave grand rounds, | 做会诊的情形吗? |
[24:09] | there was that guy who was peeing liters. | 小三就是那个一尿几公升的 |
[24:11] | Glomerulonephritis. | 血管球性肾炎? |
[24:13] | Wrestler, steroids could have damaged the kidneys. | 摔跤选手的话… 类固醇可能会伤害到肾 |
[24:15] | The scotch is nice. | 威士忌味道的不错 |
[24:17] | His urine would’ve been brown. | 那他的尿液应该是褐色的 |
[24:19] | Donovan ruled out osmotic diuresis, | Donovan排除了渗压性利尿… |
[24:21] | kidney disease… | 肾脏疾病 |
[24:24] | Pheochromocytoma? No hypertension, | – 嗜铬细胞瘤? – 没有高血压症状 |
[24:26] | plasma metanephrine is normal. | 血浆游离甲基肾上腺素正常 |
[24:27] | Devic’s? | 德维克病? |
[24:28] | It happened at night. | 昨晚发生的 |
[24:30] | That was the clue. | 线索就在这里 |
[24:31] | Night, recumbent body position, | 夜晚 侧卧体位 |
[24:34] | changes in BP… | 血压的变化 |
[24:39] | It’s his heart. | 是心脏 |
[24:42] | Run a 12-lead EKG, watch him for four hours. | 做个12导联心动电流图 观察4个小时 |
[24:45] | Foreman concurs. | Foreman监控 |
[24:51] | What the hell just happened? | 到底怎么回事? |
[24:53] | Everything started to fade away. | 所有的颜色都消失了 |
[24:56] | You’re getting better at focusing, | 那是因为你精神集中了 |
[24:58] | ignoring everything that doesn’t matter. | 无视所有不重要的因素 |
[25:02] | Uh-oh! He looks pissed. | 他好像气疯了 |
[25:05] | I think he might hit us. | 好像要打我们的样子 |
[25:07] | Is your eyesight better than mine? | 你的视力比我好吗? |
[25:09] | We need to talk about the bachelor party. | 我们得讨论一下单身派对的事 |
[25:13] | HOUSE: Excellent topic choice. | 这个话题好 |
[25:15] | I mean, surgery is so boring, | 手术多无聊啊 |
[25:17] | and my lying to you is just so yesterday. | 我骗你这种事又是陈芝麻烂谷子了 |
[25:19] | It’s my fault for letting you talk me into the implant. | 是我的错 让你诓去做移植 |
[25:21] | Cameron is not gonna be happy about this party. | Cameron不会喜欢单身派对的 |
[25:24] | But, you, on the other hand… | 不过你 另一方面… |
[25:25] | Plan on spending the rest of my life with Cameron. | 计划余生跟Cameron一起度过 |
[25:28] | So, I need to cancel the fart band? | 我需要取消乐队预约? |
[25:31] | So, I need you to kidnap me. | 我需要你绑架我 |
[25:35] | Spoken like a true Aussie. | 讲话真像个意大利人 |
[25:38] | By the way, if you know where I can get the sheet music | 还有 如果你知道哪里有华尔兹 马尔蒂达的 |
[25:40] | to Waltzing Matilda… | 活页乐谱的话… |
[25:45] | Hey! Want some ice cream? | 嘿 要不要吃冰淇凌? |
[25:48] | We’re having a sundae bar. | 我们有圣代柜台 |
[25:50] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[25:54] | AMBER: That’s her name! | 就是她的名字 |
[25:56] | Sundae or Bar? | 圣代还是柜台? |
[25:58] | Karamel Karamel. | |
[26:01] | With a “K.” | K打头的 |
[26:07] | … | 真希望我也能做个移植 |
[26:11] | … | 你不需要 没有人需要 |
[26:13] | … | 这样很好呀 |
[26:16] | … | 可以让你接触 |
[26:17] | … | 一个全新的世界 |
[26:21] | … | 我不要新世界 |
[26:23] | … | 不需要改变任何东西 |
[26:28] | … | 我一会儿就回来 |
[26:35] | Bath room? | 洗手间在哪儿? |
[26:38] | Down the hall, two doors, on your right. | 走廊尽头 右手边第二个门 |
[26:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:46] | Do I sound | 我的声音 是不是… |
[26:50] | like her? | 像她? |
[26:55] | It takes time. | 还需要一段时间 |
[27:06] | You still haven’t slept? | 你还是没睡觉? |
[27:10] | And then I have a clever response. | 然后我就想到巧妙的回答了 |
[27:12] | FOREMAN: EKG, normal sinus, normal intervals. | 心电图做完了 窦性心动正常 心跳间隔正常 |
[27:14] | His heart’s fine. His heart’s not fine. | – 他的心脏没问题 – 他的心脏有问题 |
[27:17] | The heart was fine during this test. | 测试时的时候是没问题的 |
[27:20] | The arrhythmia’s hiding. | 心律不齐在玩躲猫猫 |
[27:21] | Or we were wrong about the heart. | 或者我们推测错了 |
[27:24] | TAUB: Could be the thyroid. | 可能是甲状腺问题 |
[27:25] | Hashimoto’s would explain the kid’s urine | 桥本良亮症可以解释失禁 |
[27:26] | and brain pressure. | 和颅压症状 |
[27:28] | – Treadmill. – Or the arrhythmia is hiding. | 或者心律不齐在玩躲猫猫 跑步机 |
[27:32] | We need to stress him. | 我们得对他施压 |
[27:33] | Put the patient on a treadmill. | 让他上跑步机 |
[27:34] | The patient just had brain surgery. | 他刚做完脑手术 |
[27:36] | A stress test could cause a brain bleed and kill him. | 压力测试会导致脑流血而身亡 |
[27:38] | I value your opinion. | 我珍视你的意见 |
[27:40] | I value rejecting your opinion. | 也珍视拒绝接受你的意见 |
[27:42] | You’re not doing this. | 你不能这样 |
[27:43] | You haven’t been sleeping… | 觉都没睡 |
[27:45] | Cuddy doesn’t actually want you in charge. | Cuddy不想让你管事 |
[27:47] | She just wants to avoid a lawsuit | 她只想避免法律诉讼 |
[27:49] | and to win an NAACP award. | 赢得全国有色人种协进会的奖励 |
[27:51] | And if I let you risk our patient’s life testing | 如果我让你拿病人的生命冒险 |
[27:52] | an organ we already tested, | 测试我们已经测试过的器官 |
[27:54] | we accomplish neither. | 只会一无所成 |
[27:56] | Run a thyroid panel. | 做甲状腺测试 |
[28:04] | How do we get him into the stress | 没有Foreman的签署认同 |
[28:06] | lab without Foreman’s sign off? | 我们怎么进得去压力实验室? |
[28:08] | We could kill Foreman. | 我们可以杀了Foreman |
[28:10] | Is she new? | 她是新人吗? |
[28:12] | Focus. | 集中注意力 |
[28:14] | The lab simulates stress. | 实验室可以模拟压力 |
[28:16] | What if it’s not simulated? | 如果不是假装出来的? |
[28:18] | We could tell him his girlfriend dumped him. | 我们可以让他女朋友甩了他 |
[28:20] | It’s a tough sell since | 这就难办了 |
[28:21] | she never leaves the room for more than five minutes. | 她离开房间从不超过5分钟 |
[28:24] | We could kill her. | 那就杀了她 |
[28:25] | Or asthma meds. | 或者… 哮喘药物 |
[28:28] | Force the heart to beat faster. | 迫使心跳加速 |
[28:30] | Revealing the arrhythmia. | 让心律不齐的症状显现出来 |
[28:33] | Nice idea. | 好主意 |
[28:34] | It was yours. | 是你的主意 |
[28:45] | I just left the room for a few minutes. | 我刚离开了几分钟 |
[28:47] | He ripped out his implant. | 他就把植入物扯出来了 |
[28:48] | So much for improving his life. | 改善生活到此为止了 |
[28:50] | Actually, I think we just saved it. | 事实上 我们不用动手脚了 |
[28:56] | Look at that. | 看 |
[28:58] | Arrhythmia. | 心律不齐 |
[29:04] | You were right about the heart. | 心脏的问题你没说错 |
[29:06] | I should have listened to you. | 应该听你的 |
[29:08] | The correct phrasing would be, | 正确的语序应该是 |
[29:10] | “I should always listen to you.” | “我应该一直听你的” |
[29:12] | He’s got problems everywhere. | 他哪儿都有问题 |
[29:13] | What goes everywhere? | 有什么是到处都有的? |
[29:15] | THIRTEEN: Blood. Could be thrombocythemia. | 血液 可能是血小板增多 |
[29:17] | Excess platelets lead to clotting throughout the body. | 过多的血小板导致血液凝结 |
[29:19] | Not with a normal platelet count. | 血小板数量正常 |
[29:21] | So the clotting doesn’t start in the blood, | 那么结块不是血液的症状 |
[29:22] | it starts in the lungs. Pulmonary embolism. | 从肺部开始… 肺栓塞 |
[29:24] | We should do a VIQ scan, see if his lungs are clear. | 应该做个肺通气/灌注测试 看看肺部是否有结块 |
[29:38] | Go. | 动手吧 |
[29:52] | Are you sure I did this at Wilson’s party? | 你确定我在Wilson的派对上这么干了? |
[29:54] | Last time, you used grain alcohol | 上次 你用的是酒精 |
[29:55] | instead of the Sambuca. | 不是萨姆布卡酒 |
[29:58] | And it worked? | 有效果? |
[30:08] | Well, it explains my lack of eyebrows by the end of the evening. | 怪不得我一到晚上就开始掉眉毛 |
[30:17] | By the power of Grayskull, I… | 借以greyskull的力量 我… |
[30:28] | This is why we’re rehearsing. | 所以我们才要排练 |
[30:32] | Ever wonder what’s happening every time | 有没有想过如果我们的病人 |
[30:35] | our patient gets sicker? | 病情恶化了 会怎么样? |
[30:37] | Not right now. | 现在不是讨论这个的时候! |
[30:38] | First symptom, wrestling. | 第一个症状 摔跤 |
[30:40] | Then, under the lights of the seizure lab… | 然后在癫痫实验室的灯光下… |
[30:43] | Are you going somewhere with this? Because this feels… | 你是不是想说什么 因为感觉… |
[30:45] | Just keep doing what you’re doing. It helps. | 你继续扑火… 火灭了 |
[30:47] | Then, under the stress of blindness, | 在看不见的压力下… |
[30:51] | then, post-op fever. | 还有术后发烧 |
[30:52] | What do all the symptoms have in common? | 这些症状有什么共同点吗? |
[30:58] | Heat. | 发烧 |
[31:02] | See, if you hadn’t been here, | 看到没 如果不是你 |
[31:04] | that would’ve just popped into my head, | 我就不会想到这点 |
[31:05] | which actually would have been way cooler. | 这样就帅多了 |
[31:09] | Foreman, kid’s got Uhthoff phenomenon, | Foreman 这个孩子有乌托夫症 |
[31:12] | which means it’s MS. | 也就是多发性硬化症 |
[31:14] | Start him on double-dose interferon. | 给他用双倍剂量的干扰素 |
[31:16] | Let’s get our drink on. | 我们继续点酒吧 |
[31:18] | Not before I’ve added chemical | 我先在他的死因上加一条 |
[31:20] | burns to this guy’s cause of death. | “化学烧伤” |
[31:23] | Patient’s responding to interferon. | 干扰素对病人起作用了 |
[31:24] | Looks like I can retire as department figurehead. | 看来我这个部门名义领袖可以退休了 |
[31:28] | OFFICER: Dr. Robert Chase? | Robert Chase医生 |
[31:30] | We’re with the Department | 我们是 |
[31:31] | of Citizenship and Immigration. | 公民与移民事务部的 |
[31:32] | Did you recently apply for a marriage license? | 你最近是不是在申请结婚证书? |
[31:35] | Ah… Yes. | 呃…是的 |
[31:36] | According to our records, your work permit has expired. | 根据我们的记录 你的工作许可证已经到期 |
[31:39] | If you could come with us? | 你最好跟我们走一趟 |
[31:40] | I’m his fiancée. | 呃 我是他的未婚妻 |
[31:41] | I can come along and clear this… | 我可以一起去澄清… |
[31:42] | I’m sorry, ma’am. Illegals only. | 抱歉 女士 只要非法移民者 |
[31:47] | I’m sure it’s a mistake. | 我… 我肯定这是个误会 |
[31:48] | I’ll call you as soon as I know what’s going on. | 一有消息我就打电话给你 |
[31:53] | Don’t let House get him in too much trouble. | 别让House把他整得太惨 |
[32:20] | Allow me to welcome you | 请允许我欢迎你 |
[32:22] | to the best night of your life. | 来到生命中最美妙之夜 |
[32:29] | Ugh! | 嗯哼! |
[32:33] | Emm | 耶! |
[32:37] | Now, a few ground rules for the evening. | 现在 啊哈 说一下今晚的基本规则 |
[32:41] | Safety is job one. | 安全第一 |
[32:44] | We have now gone 18 days without an injury in the workplace. | 我们在这儿已经安全工作18天了 |
[32:48] | Yes, these girls | 呃 对了 这些女孩 |
[32:50] | are all working their way through law school, | 都是勤工俭学在念法学院的 |
[32:52] | don’t test them. | 别考验她们 |
[32:53] | House! House! | |
[32:55] | I knew you couldn’t stay away. | 我就知道你一定会来 |
[33:03] | This is my apartment! | 这是我的家 |
[33:04] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[33:06] | Clearly reality begs to differ. | 显然 事不从人愿 |
[33:10] | Where’s my furniture? | 我的家具跑哪儿去了? |
[33:13] | Out back somewhere. | 在外面某处 |
[33:14] | James! KARAMEL: James! | |
[33:18] | Karamel? Karamel? | |
[33:21] | Hey. | 你好啊 |
[33:26] | How’s your wife? | 你老婆怎么样了? |
[33:28] | We got divorced. | 呃…我们… 我们离婚了 |
[33:31] | – How’s your cat? – Dead. | – 你的猫呢? – 死了 |
[33:35] | How about we go have a drink? | 我们去喝一杯 怎样? |
[33:38] | – This way. – Okay. | 噢…好 |
[34:10] | Yeah! | 耶…耶… |
[34:13] | Yeah! | 好啊! 耶! |
[34:21] | You’re okay with this? | 你不觉得不妥吗? |
[34:22] | I paid 50 bucks for this. | 我可是押了50大洋呢 |
[34:24] | You guys are great together. | 你们真是了不起 |
[34:25] | Trust is everything. | 信任无敌 |
[34:27] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我要去透口气 |
[34:29] | Keep it real. | 加油干 |
[34:48] | AMBER: You should be out there, | 你本应在外面… |
[34:50] | enjoying the lap dances of your labors. | 享受你辛苦筹划的膝上艳舞 |
[34:55] | I kind of like it in here. | 呃 我还是喜欢呆在这里 |
[34:58] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[35:02] | To us, figuring out MS. | 为了我俩诊断出多发性硬化症干杯 |
[35:05] | And the blindness and neuropathy, and arrhythmia, | 还有失明 神经病变 和心律不齐 |
[35:09] | and anything else we did. | 以及我们共同完成的一切 |
[35:14] | What exactly did my team do? | 我的小组究竟做了什么? |
[35:17] | Looked good in their lab coats, | 装模作样地穿着工作服 |
[35:20] | except for Taub. | 除了Taub |
[35:23] | Some people just work better alone, | 有些人就是适合单干… |
[35:25] | so to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[35:29] | One more drink. | 再来一杯 |
[35:30] | No. I can’t. | 不! 我不行了! |
[35:31] | I gotta take a break. | 我需要休息一下 |
[35:33] | Meet Karamel. | 见见karamel |
[35:37] | Huh? | 哼? |
[35:38] | Maybe one more drink. | 还是再喝一杯吧 |
[35:51] | What’s that taste? | 这是什么味道? |
[35:52] | Is | 是… |
[35:54] | Is that strawberry? | 是草莓吗? |
[36:01] | FOREMAN: House, you in there? | House 你在里面吗 |
[36:04] | Use the other bathroom. | 用另一个卫生间去 |
[36:06] | It’s in the kitchen, | 在厨房里 |
[36:07] | looks like a sink. | 和水槽长一个样的 |
[36:08] | Chase went into anaphylactic shock | Chase过敏性休克了 |
[36:10] | from the stripper’s body butter or something. | 可能是因为脱衣舞女郎的润肤油或什么的 |
[36:13] | Is he okay? | 他还好么? |
[36:15] | One of the residents had an EpiPen, so he’s fine. | 有人有肾上腺素自动注射器 他暂时没事了 |
[36:17] | But we’re taking him to the hospital to be safe. | 安全起见 我们正送他去医院 |
[36:21] | Okay- | 好的 |
[36:28] | I knew that Chase was allergic to strawberries, | 我是知道Chase对草莓过敏的 |
[36:30] | didn’t I? | 是吗? |
[36:34] | That’s why you wanted Karamel at this party. | 这就是为什么你要Karamel来的原因 |
[36:37] | I suggested Karamel | 我推荐Karamal |
[36:38] | ’cause she was great at Wilson’s party. | 是因为她在Wilson的派对上表现抢眼 |
[36:41] | I knew about her body butter, | 我知道她的润肤油 |
[36:42] | I knew about his strawberry allergy. | 也知道他对草莓过敏 |
[36:47] | I tried to kill Chase? | 我企图害死Chase |
[36:51] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么这么做呢? |
[36:53] | I don’t want Cameron. | 我并不喜欢Cameron |
[36:55] | You’re not a big fan of other people’s happiness either. | 你也不喜欢看着别人幸福的样子 |
[37:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[37:08] | You confirm? | 你确定? |
[37:10] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[37:14] | That kid we saved, | 那个我们救了的孩子… |
[37:16] | he’s dying. | 他快死了 |
[37:18] | It’s not MS. | 不是多发性硬化症 |
[37:20] | We were wrong. | 我们错了 |
[37:27] | CAMERON: Thank God you’re okay. | 谢天谢地你没事 |
[37:28] | What happened? | 发生什么事了? |
[37:29] | – There was a girl… | 真不错… |
[37:31] | – Long story. | 呃 说来话长 |
[37:32] | Your patient’s lung failure rules out MS. | 你病人的肺开始衰竭 说明不是多发性硬化症 |
[37:34] | We put him on a ventilator. | 我们给他上了呼吸器 |
[37:36] | Enlarged lymphs could… | 呃 肿大的淋巴说明… |
[37:38] | Are any of you sober? | 你们中有人是清醒的吗? |
[37:43] | Turn around, you need to go to the hospital. | 转个身 你需要去医院 |
[37:47] | I need to sleep. | 我需要睡觉 |
[37:53] | I’m you. | 我就是你 |
[37:56] | You can’t just shut a door. | 你不能指望关个门就能把我摆脱了 |
[37:58] | You tried to kill Chase. | 你企图害死Chase |
[38:01] | I need to push you back down, | 我需要无视你 |
[38:03] | you’re dangerous. | 你很危险 |
[38:06] | It’s the hospital. | 医院来电话了 |
[38:08] | I’m not answering. | 不想接 |
[38:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[38:14] | I’m here with your team, | 我和你的小组在一起 |
[38:17] | trying to sober them up so | 正试图让他们清醒 |
[38:18] | they can help treat your dying patient. | 以便他们…能治疗你的垂死的病人 |
[38:21] | Foreman’s dying patient. | 是Foreman的垂死的病人 |
[38:23] | What causes lung failure plus | 什么会引起肺衰竭 |
[38:25] | your patient’s previous symptoms? | 以及先前的那些症状 |
[38:28] | Eosinophilic pneumonitis. | 嗜酸性细胞性肺炎 |
[38:29] | White blood cells accumulate, clog up the lungs, | 白细胞聚集 阻塞了肺部 |
[38:32] | lead to heart problems. | 导致了心脏问题 |
[38:34] | It fits. | 这符合病情 |
[38:35] | House, are you there? | House 你还在吗? |
[38:37] | It’s not eosinophilic pneumonitis. | 这不是嗜酸性细胞性肺炎 |
[38:39] | HOUSE: I gotta crash. | 我要挂了 |
[38:41] | House, don’t hang up. We need your help. | House 别挂电话 我们需要你 |
[38:43] | I can’t. | 我解决不了 |
[38:44] | We can solve this. | 我们能解决 |
[38:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:51] | Eosinophilic pneumonitis could actually make sense. | 嗜酸性细胞性肺炎听上去是对的 |
[38:54] | No, House ruled it out | 不 House排除了它 |
[38:55] | because it would affect the larynx. | 因为如果是它 喉部就会受影响 |
[38:56] | Patient would be | 那样的话 病人就会… |
[38:59] | hoarse. | 声音嘶哑 |
[39:01] | Which we wouldn’t notice in a deaf kid | 但因为他是聋人 几乎不说话 |
[39:03] | who rarely speaks. | 我们就不会注意到 |
[39:06] | Wait. | 等等 |
[39:07] | Everyone’s getting breath mints. | 每个人先吃颗薄荷糖 |
[39:12] | We need to hear Seth speak. | 我们需要听Seth说话 |
[39:14] | That means taking out the tube. | 但那意味着要拔出插管 |
[39:17] | Isn’t that dangerous? | 不会有危险吗? |
[39:18] | It’s the safest way to confirm what’s wrong with him. | 这是我们能确认他病因的最安全的方法 |
[39:20] | I need him to breathe out once I pull on the tube. | 我需要他在我拔出插管的时候呼气 |
[39:22] | Okay- | 好的 呼气 |
[39:36] | Say “ah.” | 说”啊” |
[39:40] | “ah.” | 啊… |
[39:49] | I’m sorry, we were wrong. | 抱歉 我们搞错了 |
[39:54] | I need to suction | 再次插管之前 |
[39:56] | out your throat before we re-intubate. | 我需要清理一下你的咽喉 |
[40:05] | Your son smoke? | 你儿子抽烟吗? |
[40:06] | smoke? | 抽烟? |
[40:07] | I don’t think so. | 不会吧 |
[40:09] | Tobacco stains on his teeth. | 他牙齿上有烟渍 |
[40:15] | He says he used to chew tobacco | 他说他曾使用嚼吐烟草 |
[40:17] | to cut weight for wrestling. | 为了摔跤减肥 |
[40:22] | But not chewing tobacco might. | 但非嚼吐烟草可以 |
[40:25] | Taub was right. It’s sarcoidosis. | Taub是对的 是肉样瘤 |
[40:28] | The tobacco releases toxins, | 烟草释放出毒素 |
[40:30] | those toxins suppressed his immune system. | 那些毒素抑制了他的免疫系统 |
[40:33] | Once he quit chewing, | 一旦他戒了烟 |
[40:34] | the absence of those toxins kicked | 毒素也随之而去 |
[40:36] | a dormant condition into hyper-drive. | 免疫系统从原来的休眠状态 变到了兴奋状态 |
[40:40] | Is it treatable? | 这有得治吗? |
[40:43] | Usually responds to corticosteroids | 皮质激素和甲氨喋呤 |
[40:45] | and methotrexate. | 通常都会起效 |
[40:47] | I’ll start the meds. | 我去拿药 |
[40:54] | I need sleeping pills. | 我需要安眠药 |
[40:58] | I was gonna hit up Wilson, | 我本来想找Wilson的 |
[40:59] | but he’s not answering his phone. | 但他不接手机 |
[41:01] | He must have left it in his pants, | 他一定是忘在了 |
[41:03] | which he wasn’t wearing when | 他没穿着的裤子里了 |
[41:04] | the police found him trying to walk home, oddly, | 警察发现他没穿裤子 想要走回家… |
[41:07] | from his own apartment. | 奇怪的是 他是从自己家走出来的 |
[41:13] | Pills. | 快给药 |
[41:16] | Your patient is doing fine, | 你的病人还不错 |
[41:18] | thanks to your team. | 多亏了你的小组 |
[41:22] | It wasn’t eosinophilic pneumonitis, was it? | 不是嗜酸性细胞性肺炎吧? |
[41:25] | Sarcoidosis. | 是肉样瘤 |
[41:28] | Good. | 太好了 |
[41:31] | House, please, talk to me. | House 告诉我怎么了 |
[41:42] | I haven’t slept through the night | 自从Kutner自杀以来 |
[41:44] | since Kutner killed himself. | 我就没睡好过 |
[42:05] | The wrestling might have to wait. | 还得过些时日才能摔跤 |
[42:08] | I’m gonna tell your doctors | 我准备跟医生说要修复你的植入片 |
[42:11] | to repair your implant. | 你一直说由我来决定 |
[42:14] | I know. And then you ripped it out | 然后你把它拔了出来 |
[42:17] | rather than live with it for a few days even. | 甚至都没有尝试着用几天 |
[42:21] | I’m your mother. | 我是你的母亲 |
[42:23] | This is my call. | 我来决定 |
[42:24] | I don’t know if I’m making the right one, | 我不知道这么做究竟对不对 |
[42:27] | but it’s mine to make. | 但是我来决定 |
[43:11] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗? |