时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | – It’s way too fast. – It felt good. | -太快了 -还好吧 |
[00:28] | If we can clear the stage, quickly please. | 让我们速战速决吧 |
[00:30] | Maury, it’s too fast. | 莫莉 音乐太快了 |
[00:31] | It’s exactly the same. | -跟以前一样啊 |
[00:32] | Then slow it down. | -那就放慢一点儿 |
[00:35] | Sure. Ready whenever you are. | 当然 你说了算 |
[00:37] | From the allegro please. | 从快板部分开始 |
[00:45] | What’s his problem? | 怎么回事 |
[00:47] | His back’s not 100%. | 他的背部还没好利索 |
[00:48] | He can’t talk to the conductor like that. | 他可不能这样跟指挥说话 |
[00:50] | No, he can’t. | 是啊 他不能 |
[00:52] | She could. | 她可以 |
[01:00] | You okay with the lift? | 你能做抬起动作吗 |
[01:01] | I’ll be fine unless you mess up the timing. | 我没问题 只要你踩对拍子 |
[01:10] | My timing is perfect. | 我步子踏的很准 |
[01:12] | Was last night. | 昨晚就是 |
[01:17] | Moment of truth. | 关键时刻 |
[01:42] | Damn it. | 该死的 |
[01:46] | Penelope, are you all right? | 佩内 你还好吗 |
[01:56] | She can’t breathe. Call the doctor! | 她 她不能呼吸了 叫医生来 |
[02:46] | Are you gonna ignore me all day again? | 你还要装作见不到我吗 |
[02:48] | I help you. | 我能帮助你 |
[02:49] | You tried to kill Chase. | 你想杀奇斯 |
[02:51] | Doing what you wanted, that’s all, boss. | 只是遵循您的旨意而已 老板 |
[02:57] | – I exist. – No, you don’t. | -我是存在的 -不 你不存在 |
[03:00] | I acknowledge my subconscious exists. Now go away. | 只是我潜意识存在而已 走吧 |
[03:05] | Saying it is one thing. Living it is another. | 说是一回事 相信又是另一回事 |
[03:10] | You’re not rational. Not completely. | 你很不理性… 没那么理性 |
[03:19] | Put the phone on the receiver, | 把电话丢给接线员 |
[03:21] | send the hookers home and get dressed. | 把妓女送回家 穿好衣服 |
[03:22] | – We’ve got a case. – I’m taking a personal day. | -我们有新案例了 -我要休息一天 |
[03:27] | I love ballet. But as someone may have mentioned, | 我喜欢芭蕾 可某人刚刚好像说过 |
[03:29] | I’m taking a personal day. | 我在休假 |
[03:31] | Cuddy said get your ass in or you’re fired. | 卡迪说你要么来要么以后都别来了 |
[03:34] | She’s not going to fire me. | 她不会炒我的 |
[03:35] | She’s not going to fire you? If you don’t go to work? | 她是不会炒你 -你就不去上班了? |
[03:38] | – Okay. – How long, do you figure, | -行 你觉得我还要多久 |
[03:39] | till I just disappear? | 才会从你眼前消失 |
[03:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[03:47] | No tumors or punctures in the lungs, | 肺部没有肿瘤和穿孔 |
[03:49] | no bruising, no sign of trauma, no STDs. | 没有压伤 没有任何外伤的迹象 也没有性病 |
[03:52] | And supplemental oxygen’s only gotten her saturation level to 60. | 输氧只让她 体内氧含量达到了60 |
[03:56] | Lungs keep collapsing despite a chest tube. | 即使插了胸管 她的肺部依然在收缩 |
[03:58] | ER ruled out the obvious, | 急诊室排除了明显的病因 |
[03:59] | white count and temp are normal, so no pneumonia. | 白血球和体温正常 所以不是肺炎 |
[04:01] | The coffee’s burnt, Thirteen’s wearing cherry-flavored lip gloss. | 咖啡很烫 13擦了樱桃口味的润唇膏 |
[04:04] | Foreman’s staring at you. Any of that helpful? | 福曼在盯着你 这些东西有什么用 |
[04:06] | House. | 豪斯 |
[04:10] | – STD? – We just said the tests were negative. | 性病 我们刚刚说了测试结果呈阴性 我想我们应该… |
[04:12] | – You think we should… – No. | 不对 |
[04:13] | She’s a dancer. What about dehydration? | 她是个舞者 会不会是脱水 |
[04:16] | What about a pulmonary contusion? | 会不会是肺部挫伤 |
[04:19] | CT showed no inflammation on the lungs. | CT扫描证实肺部没有发炎 |
[04:21] | What about dehydration? | 会不会是脱水 |
[04:25] | BUN and creatinine are elevated but within range. | 血尿素氮和肌氨酸酐 在正常范围内上升 |
[04:28] | Hey. I’m just the irrational part of your brain, | 嘿 我是你脑子里不理智的一面 |
[04:32] | but elevated means high, right? | 上升说明很高了 对吧 |
[04:34] | Dehydration could hide an infection. | 脱水可能会把传染病隐藏起来 |
[04:38] | Dehydration could hide an infection. | 脱水可能会把传染病隐藏起来 |
[04:41] | Go treat her for the obvious. | 给她用 |
[04:42] | IV fluids and antibiotics for pneumonia. | 液碘和肺炎的抗生素 |
[04:49] | We’re like Magic and Kareem. | 我们就像是最佳拍档 |
[04:53] | Mr. Pietramala, you have kidney cancer. | 派齐先生 -你有肾癌 -哇 |
[04:56] | Wow. Is that a bad one? I mean, they’re all bad, but… | 很糟糕吗 我是指 癌都不是好东西 可是.. |
[05:03] | Well, now it’s open for a reason. We need to talk. | 嗯 门被打开也是有原因的 我们得聊聊 |
[05:09] | Then you’ll obviously need a moment to process. | 那么很明显你需要时间来接受现实 |
[05:11] | House. | 豪斯 |
[05:14] | I’m hallucinating. | 我出现幻觉了 |
[05:18] | I’m… I’ll be right back. | 我… 我去去就回 |
[05:27] | I need you to sit in on my differentials, | 我要你坐在我旁边 |
[05:29] | double-check everything I do. | 复察我所做的事情 |
[05:30] | You can’t treat patients… | 你不能再做诊断 如果你… |
[05:32] | It’s gotta be sleep apnea. | 可能是睡眠性呼吸暂停综合症 |
[05:33] | I get a good night’s sleep, and I still feel exhausted. | 我昨晚睡得很好 可是我还是觉得很累 |
[05:35] | Lack of delta sleep can lead to hallucinations. | 没有进入深度睡眠也会导致出现幻觉 |
[05:38] | Do you have any other neurological symptoms? | 你还有没有其他神经上的症状 |
[05:40] | Don’t think so. | 我想没了吧 |
[05:41] | – Aphasia? – No. | -失语症? -没有 |
[05:43] | – Memory loss? – No. | -记忆缺失? -没有 |
[05:44] | – Irritability? – Yeah, that one. | -易怒? -有 这个也算 |
[05:45] | Don’t deflect. He cares about you. | 别闹别扭 他只是在关心你 |
[05:47] | – You shouldn’t be practicing. – You care about him. Tell him… | 你也在乎他 你就该跟他动真格的 |
[05:52] | Don’t give me the look. I told you I was hallucinating. | 别这副模样 我都跟你说我出现幻觉了 |
[05:57] | Who were you talking to? | 你跟谁说话呢 |
[05:59] | Someone who’s not actually here, beyond that seems irrelevant. | 一个不在这里的人 又没有什么关系 |
[06:02] | Your mind made a choice. It means something. | 是你的意识做的决定 这意味着什么 |
[06:04] | AMBER: You know he’s just gonna keep asking. | 你知道他不问个明白是不罢休的 |
[06:07] | Kutner. | 卡特那 |
[06:11] | Good choice. He feels bad. | 很会挑 他心里也不好受 |
[06:13] | You gonna help me or not? | 你到底帮不帮我 |
[06:16] | Yeah. | 帮 |
[06:21] | I could eat from this place seven days a week. | 我可要一周七天都来这里吃饭 |
[06:23] | We practically do. | 都已经这样啦 |
[06:26] | You can order tomorrow night. | 你明天晚上可以点餐 |
[06:28] | – Do you want some wine? – No, thanks. | 你想小酌一番吗 不用了 谢谢 |
[06:32] | I have my husband’s sperm. | 我留着我丈夫的精子 |
[06:36] | Your dead husband’s? | 你死了的丈夫 |
[06:39] | We froze it when he got diagnosed. | 当他确诊的时候我们就将它冷冻起来了 |
[06:42] | And you kept it? All this time? | 然后你还一直留着 留到现在 |
[06:47] | I used to think, if I didn’t find anyone… | 我曾经想过如何我找不到合适的人 然后… |
[06:51] | You found someone. | 你找到啦 |
[06:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:57] | What if I turn out to be a radical anarchist | 如果我是个激进无政府主义者 |
[07:00] | with a secret family, and that I age backwards? | 在秘密组建家庭 或者我 我返老还童 |
[07:05] | Nobody plans on getting divorced. | 没有人还没结婚就想离婚的 |
[07:08] | I didn’t plan on my husband dying. But he did. | 我也没想过我的丈夫会离我而去 可是他就是死了 |
[07:14] | So, you’re saying you want a pre-nup? | 所以你… 想立婚前协议… |
[07:19] | In liquid form? | 用精子 |
[07:27] | What if it’s not sleep apnea? | 如果我不是睡眠呼吸中止症怎么办 |
[07:29] | Trauma from your motorcycle accident? | 是摩托车车祸留下的创伤? |
[07:31] | Vicodin abuse? You need to be admitted. | 滥用维可丁? 你得承认 |
[07:34] | I know you’re wrong about sleep apnea, | 我知道不是睡眠呼吸中止症 |
[07:36] | which means you know you’re wrong about sleep apnea. | 意味着你自己也知道你错了 |
[07:38] | You’re scared. Tell him you’re scared. | 你害怕 跟他说你害怕 |
[07:45] | I can’t sleep with you here. | 你在这儿 我睡不着 |
[08:03] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[08:04] | Do you see someone standing beside me? | 你看到有人站在我旁边吗 |
[08:07] | No. | 没有 |
[08:08] | Then no. | 那就 没用 |
[08:09] | So what’s next on your list of things it’s not? | 那么 你接下来该做些什么 |
[08:13] | Patient’s not responding to the antibiotics. Still can’t breathe. | 病人对抗生素没有反应 还是不能呼吸 |
[08:16] | So run a test to confirm it’s pneumonia. | 那么就做测试证明是肺炎 |
[08:18] | We can’t do a bronc because her lungs are still collapsed. | 我们做不了活检 她的肺部还在萎缩 |
[08:20] | Transtracheal aspiration. | 经气管抽取 |
[08:23] | That’s basically waterboarding. | 那差不多等于给她上刑 |
[08:24] | It is pretty radical. | 很合理啊 |
[08:25] | It’s a great idea. | 是个好主意 |
[08:28] | Regular radical, me radical or me-out-of-my-mind radical? | 正常的激进 我是激进分子 还是我失去理智了所以激进 |
[08:32] | Somewhere between regular and you. | 是正常人和你之间 |
[08:35] | So what’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[08:38] | Everything okay? | 一切还好么 |
[08:40] | No. Our patient can’t breathe. | 不好 我们的病人不能呼吸 |
[08:44] | Either do the test or come up with a better one. | 要么做测试要么就想个更好的办法 |
[08:52] | So we’re down to infection, trauma, | 所以可能的病因只有感染 创伤 |
[08:55] | MS, schizophrenia, or pills. | 多重性硬化症 和精神分裂症 和药物 |
[08:58] | Schizophrenia usually manifests younger. | 精神分裂症通常在年轻人身上出现 |
[09:01] | That’s why it’s further down the list. | 这就是为什么把它排到这么后 |
[09:03] | I can confirm an infection with a simple blood test. | 可以通过简单的血检来确诊感染 |
[09:06] | An infection can be treated, cured. | 感染就能治… 治愈 |
[09:09] | Means you’ve still got a job, means you’ve still got a life. | 意味着你还能工作 还能继续生活 |
[09:12] | Doesn’t make it a better idea, just a nicer one. | 不是什么好主意 只是让你好受点 |
[09:15] | This the rational you talking? | 是那个理性的你在说话吗 |
[09:19] | Can’t do this on my own. | 我一人做不到 |
[09:26] | FOREMAN: When we inject the water it’s gonna feel like you’re drowning. | 当我们注射水进去的时候 你会有被溺水的感觉 |
[09:29] | But it’ll be over in a few seconds. | 但过程只有几秒钟 |
[09:31] | And then it’ll be better? | 然后我会好起来吗 |
[09:33] | A little. | 好一点点 |
[09:34] | Hold her shoulders down a little. | 将她肩膀按低一些 |
[09:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:52] | You’re doing great. Here comes the liquid. | 你表现得很好 开始注射液体 |
[10:02] | I slipped. | 我分开来 |
[10:03] | – Oh, no. – What? | -天啊 -怎么了 |
[10:04] | Her skin came off. | 她的皮肤脱落了 |
[10:19] | Her skin’s sloughing off faster than | 起来越快 |
[10:23] | THIRTEEN: Could be autoimmune. | 可能是自身免疫系统的问题 |
[10:24] | FOREMAN: ANA was negative. | 抗核抗体检测呈阴性 |
[10:26] | HOUSE: Focus on the lungs. | 还是看看她的肺部吧 |
[10:28] | FOREMAN: You want us to ignore the fact that she’s lost 80% of her skin? | 你想让我们装作看不见 她掉了80%的皮肤吗 |
[10:31] | We know it’s not lung cancer. Could be a liver tumor. | 我们知道这不是肺癌 可能是肝肿瘤 |
[10:35] | Eats through to the lungs. Get an ultrasound of her liver. | 癌细胞扩散到了肺部 给她的肝脏做超声波检查 |
[10:38] | If you find masses, get a biopsy. | 如果发现大面积阴影 就做活组织切片检查 |
[10:40] | We can’t just ignore the skin. | 我们不能忽略她皮肤的问题 |
[10:42] | It’s obviously the most significant | 这明显是她目前 |
[10:43] | and dangerous symptom right now. | 最严重最危险的症状 |
[10:45] | I don’t think it is a symptom. I think we caused it. | 我不认为这是她的症状 这是我们导致的 |
[10:49] | By doing what? | 怎么会? |
[10:50] | I prescribed antibiotics. | 通过我给她开的那些抗生素 |
[10:52] | Toxic epidermal necrolysis? That’s a one-in-a-million reaction. | 中毒性表皮坏死溶解 发生这种情况的概率是百万分之一 |
[10:57] | Yeah, well, maybe this is the one. | 是啊 也许她就是那个”之一” |
[11:00] | Get swabs of her old skin to confirm. | 用棉球擦拭她脱下的皮肤确认一下 |
[11:21] | Where the hell were you? | 你去哪了? |
[11:22] | I do have a practice. | 我得出门诊 |
[11:24] | Ballerina has toxic epidermal necrolysis. | 芭蕾舞女演员得了中毒性表皮坏死溶解 |
[11:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗? |
[11:29] | About to be. | 快了 |
[11:30] | I’m sorry. | -我很抱歉 |
[11:31] | I feel guilty. | -我感到内疚 |
[11:33] | You didn’t do anything wrong. | 你没做错什么 |
[11:34] | You prescribed antibiotics. | 你只是开了些抗生素 |
[11:36] | Any other doctor would have done the exact same thing. | 换作其他医生 他们也会这么做 |
[11:38] | “Any other doctor”? Words can hurt, you know. | “其他”医生? 这话真伤人 知道吗 |
[11:43] | I have no reason to feel guilty. It doesn’t make any sense. | 我没有理由感到内疚 这没有道理 |
[11:46] | Unless there’s something wrong | 除非是我的大脑顶部边缘 |
[11:48] | in the limbic area of my brain. | 系统出了问题 |
[11:50] | Guilt as a symptom? | 内疚也是一种症状? |
[11:51] | It’s consistent with MS. | 这是多发性硬化症的症状 |
[11:54] | And since the blood tests were negative, I have to apologize. | 由于血液检查呈阴性 所以我得去道歉 |
[11:59] | If I feel better, then you’re right. I’m just feeling an emotion. | 如果我感觉好些 那么你就是对的 我感觉得到自己的情感 |
[12:02] | If I feel nothing, means my limbic brain is shot. | 如果我没感觉 说明我的脑缘系统出了问题 |
[12:21] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[12:25] | Anyone explain to you your status? | 有人向你们解释过你现在的病情吗? |
[12:29] | They found a mass in my liver, cancer. | 他们在我的肝脏发现大片阴影 是癌症 |
[12:32] | They said they think they can treat it. | 他们说这是可以治愈的 |
[12:34] | And that the skin is starting to take. | 移植的皮肤已经开始生长 |
[12:36] | I’ll be able to dance again. | 我很快就会能再次跳舞了 |
[12:38] | She’s half-dead and she’s wondering if she’ll ever plié again. | 她已经半死了 还想着再去跳芭蕾? |
[12:42] | Healthy priorities. Let the mocking begin. | 目前最好的选择是 马上开始讽刺她 |
[12:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:52] | I treated you for infection before confirming that you had one. | 我… 在确定你是否有感染之前 就对你采取了相应的治疗措施 |
[12:57] | That’s why you lost your skin. | 这导致了你的大面积脱皮 |
[12:59] | I know you’re in pain. I know that I caused it. I’m sorry. | 我知道你很痛苦 这都是我一手造成的 对不起 |
[13:06] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[13:11] | Thank you. | 我应该说谢谢吗 |
[13:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[13:29] | Maybe you didn’t mean it. | 也许你并不是故意的 |
[13:31] | I meant it. | 我是故意的 |
[13:33] | Did you do a liver biopsy to confirm… | 做个肝穿刺活体检查 确认… |
[13:34] | FOREMAN: Couldn’t. The artificial skin was too thin, she’d bleed out. | 做不了 人工移植的皮肤太薄 她会大出血的 |
[13:38] | Why were you talking to the patient? | 你为什么去和病人谈话? |
[13:40] | I think skinless women are hot. | 我觉得没有皮肤的女性很性感 |
[13:43] | Do a transjugular liver biopsy. | 颈静脉肝活体检查 |
[13:45] | If she bleeds, at least it stays in her veins. | 如果她出血 至少血会留在血管里 |
[13:50] | Did you just check with Wilson again? | 你刚才又去找威尔森了? |
[13:52] | No. | 没有 |
[13:59] | I felt nothing. It’s MS. | 我没感觉 是多发性硬化症 |
[14:01] | Apologies aren’t supposed to make you feel better, | 道歉本来就不会让你心情变好 |
[14:03] | they’re supposed to make the other person feel better. | 它只会让其他人心情变得好起来 |
[14:04] | In order to make you feel better. | 只会让你感觉开心 |
[14:06] | Fine. You want to do an LP to confirm | 好吧 你是想做血清水平检测 |
[14:08] | or is guilt enough to start filling prescriptions? | 还是你已经内疚到想要直接开处方了 |
[14:15] | Last mass, about a centimeter to your right. | 你右边两公分 这是最后一个阴影区域 |
[14:21] | Problem? | 有问题吗? |
[14:22] | Short burst of flutter. We’re almost done. | 只是短暂的心房扑动 快结束了 |
[14:24] | Entering the right hepatic vein. | 进入肝右静脉 |
[14:28] | Cameron kept her dead husband’s sperm. | 卡梅隆还保留着她死去丈夫的精子 |
[14:33] | She doesn’t like yours? | 她不喜欢你的? |
[14:35] | She likes his better. | 她更喜欢他的 |
[14:38] | Or at least she wants to hang on to it | 或者 至少她… |
[14:40] | in case mine is unfaithful or something. | 想一直保留着它 以防我的精子… |
[14:50] | Advancing two centimeters. | 对她不忠 或其他的什么 |
[14:54] | If you don’t, you’ll be stuck with her forever. | 如果不这么做 |
[14:59] | She married a dying guy. She has issues. | 她前任丈夫死了 她心理上有阴影 |
[15:03] | You cannot leave her. Ever. For any reason. | 如果你… 某天离她而去 无论是什么理由 她都承受不起了 |
[15:08] | Because then you’re not just the guy who left her, | 因为如果这样 你就不只是离开她这么简单 |
[15:10] | you’re the guy who killed her kids. | 你等于是杀了她的孩子 |
[15:15] | That’s not a good rhythm. Get out. | 病人心律不正常 快把探管取出来 |
[15:17] | Narrow complex tachycardia. She’s gonna crash. | 是收缩性复杂性心动过速 她要不行了 |
[15:25] | TAUB: Liver biopsy was negative for cancer. | 肝的活检呈阴性 她没有癌症 |
[15:27] | But the procedure sent her heart into A-Fib. | 但是检测的过程导致她的心脏房性早搏 |
[15:29] | We don’t know it was the biopsy that caused the heart problem. | 也许是心脏导致了肺衰竭 |
[15:34] | Why is Wilson here? | Wilson去那了? |
[15:38] | – We didn’t find cancer. – Yes, | 我们不是在找癌症 |
[15:39] | which you reported to me five seconds ago. | 是啊 你五秒钟前刚说过 |
[15:41] | I thought I’d let him finish his hols d’oeuvre | 我想我应该让他完成他的作品 |
[15:45] | Until we can regulate the heart, | 在使她的心律恢复正常之前 |
[15:46] | we can’t get any meaningful pictures, | 我们都无法得到理想的影像 |
[15:47] | so we can’t tell… | 所以我们就无法得知… |
[15:49] | Metoprolol can correct irregular heart. | 美托洛尔(药名)可以治疗心律不齐 |
[15:50] | FOREMAN: Tried it. Didn’t work. | 试过了 没有用 |
[15:52] | Is Cuddy making him oversee… | 是卡迪让他来监督的吗 |
[15:54] | No. | 不是 |
[15:55] | TAUB: Heart’s too irregular for MRI, other scans wouldn’t… | 心率不齐无法进行核磁共振 其他的扫描… |
[15:58] | Then you’re making him oversee your choices. | 那么就是你让他监督的做的决定 |
[16:01] | You don’t trust yourself. Why? | 你对自己不自信了 为什么? |
[16:08] | Wilson, get out. | 威尔森 出去 |
[16:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[16:11] | Do I need your approval to throw you out? | 我赶你出去还需要你同意吗 |
[16:20] | You happy now? | 你高兴了? |
[16:22] | There’s only one time her heart’s going to be perfectly still for our pictures | 只有一种情况 她的心脏能够完美的配合… |
[16:26] | and that’s when she’s dead. | 核磁共振 那就是她死了的时候 |
[16:28] | If it’s not MS, severe mental illness | 如果不是多发性硬化症 |
[16:32] | and Vicodin are all that’s left. | 那就只剩下严重的精神病 和服用维科丁过量了 |
[16:34] | Mental illness means you can no longer practice medicine. | 如果是精神病 那就意味着你不能继续行医 |
[16:38] | Vicodin means detox, which means pain. For the rest of your life. | 维科丁过量意味着戒毒 也就是说 你的余生 将永远生活在痛苦之中 |
[16:44] | Which means you can no longer practice medicine. | 同样意味着你不能继续行医 |
[16:56] | Are you saying we should kill her? | 你是说我们该杀了她? |
[16:58] | TAUB: No. | 不是 |
[17:03] | If we stopped her heart, we could get our pictures and then restart it. | 如果我们停止她的心跳 |
[17:08] | Then she stays dead. | 那她就会死 |
[17:10] | We restart hearts all the time. | 我们对重启心脏早已习以为常了 |
[17:13] | It’ll take four minutes for us to MRI her entire heart. | 用核磁共振成像扫描她的心脏 需要4分钟 |
[17:16] | And we only have three minutes until there’s brain damage. | 而超过3分钟 她的大脑就会因缺血而受损 |
[17:20] | You sure about this? | 你确定要这么做吗 |
[17:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:26] | Gonna stop her heart so I can MRI it. | 我们得停止她的心跳 以便进行核磁共振扫描 |
[17:29] | I think it was her idea. The pneumonia was her idea, almost killed the patient. | 我觉得这是她的主意 之前也是她认为有肺炎 这差点杀死了病人 |
[17:35] | “Her”? | 她? |
[17:36] | Oops. | 喔 |
[17:39] | Kutner was secretly a woman, that’s why he killed himself. | 卡特那其实是个女人 所以他才会自杀 |
[17:46] | It’s Amber. | 是安波儿 |
[17:48] | Your subconscious picked my dead girlfriend? | 你的幻觉 -是我死了的女友? |
[17:51] | Yeah, the irrational part of my brain | -是的 我大脑非理智的部分 |
[17:54] | works like the rational part of yours. | 和你理智的那部分工作原理相近 |
[17:55] | How about that? | -这么说怎么样? |
[17:56] | It raises questions. | -这又制造了新的问题 |
[17:58] | It answers questions. | -这回答了问题 |
[18:00] | Who cares? | -有什么关系呢 |
[18:01] | I’ve got competing ideas. They can’t both be right. | 我的思维相互冲突 它们不可能都是对的 |
[18:03] | Everybody gets competing ideas. Everybody has doubts. | 人人都有冲突的思维 人人都有困惑 |
[18:06] | So is it regular radical, me radical or me-out-of-my-mind radical? | 那么我到底该听谁的 正常思维 我的思维 |
[18:10] | It’s on the upper end of you radical. | 还是我的幻觉的思维? |
[18:12] | Do you have any alternative? | 听从属于你思维层次中最上端的那个 |
[18:17] | Then you’re as safe as you can be. | 那么你没事了 |
[18:19] | Great. | 好的 |
[18:22] | You get the LP results back? | 血清检验有结果了吗? |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:27] | It’s a big shock. You don’t have MS. | 让人吃惊的是 你没有多发性硬化症 |
[18:29] | But while I had your blood sample, I checked Vicodin levels. | 但我得到你的血液样本后 我检查了维科丁水平 |
[18:32] | Way too high. | 太高了 |
[18:33] | I need the pills. | 我需要那些药 |
[18:34] | Not an argument. He knows that’s not an argument. | 这没什么好争论的 他知道这点 |
[18:37] | It could still be schizophrenia. | 有可能是精神分裂症 |
[18:38] | House, if you’re on anti-psych meds, | 豪斯… 如果你服用治疗精神病的药物 |
[18:41] | you’re not going to be able to practice… | 你就没办法再行医了 |
[18:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:44] | You’d prefer electroshock therapy to rehab? | 你宁愿用电击疗法 也不愿戒毒? |
[18:47] | I’d prefer something that could actually work. | 我愿意用能够起效的疗法 |
[18:49] | You’re rationalizing. | 你在找借口 |
[18:50] | No kidding. | 不是开玩笑的 |
[18:52] | I know that you’re afraid of the pain, but electroshock… | 我知道你害怕疼痛 但是电击… |
[18:55] | Don’t give me the cancer voice, that overly earnest tone. | 别用和癌症患者说话的口气和我讲话 这种过度真诚的语调 |
[19:00] | Heart attack, stroke, seizure, death or worse. | 电击会引起心脏病突发 中风 癫痫 死亡 或者更糟 |
[19:04] | Worse? Double death? | 更糟? 死两次? |
[19:06] | You live but you damage the only thing you care about: | 你活着 但你唯一珍惜的东西却毁了 |
[19:08] | your rational mind. | 你的理性思维 |
[19:17] | I’ll make some calls. | 我会帮你联系的 |
[19:24] | I’ll actually be dead? | 我真的会死吗? |
[19:26] | Just your heart. And just for a little while. | 只是心脏暂时停跳一小会儿 |
[19:29] | Hopefully. | 希望是吧 |
[19:49] | I had an idea. | 我有个主意 |
[19:52] | Stop having ideas. | 别再有什么主意了 |
[19:54] | Insulin shock. | 那只比电击疗法稍微安全一点点 |
[19:59] | – puts you in a coma, could cause… – It could work. | 它会使你昏迷 可以导致… |
[20:02] | If you had psychosis, which you don’t. | 是有用的 |
[20:04] | I have no diarrhea, no sweating, no vomiting, | 如果你有什么狗屁精神病 我没有腹泻 出汗 呕吐 |
[20:07] | none of the symptoms of Vicodin overdose. | 没有维科丁过量的症状 |
[20:09] | Yeah, except the “I see dead people” thing. | 是啊 除了那些死人在晃悠 |
[20:11] | I’ve been popping pills for years. | 我服用很久了 |
[20:13] | I’ve only been seeing things for days. Something changed. | 只有这两天才出现症状 有变化了 |
[20:17] | Vicodin addiction is still more likely. | 维克丁成瘾可能性更大 |
[20:19] | So we’re no longer dealing in absolutes. | 那我们不是在说绝对的事情咯 |
[20:21] | House, I’ll be up in five minutes, | 豪斯 我五分钟就上楼 |
[20:23] | then we can talk about how you’d rather be in a coma than in rehab. | 我们再讨论你是继续沉迷 还是开始恢复 |
[20:26] | Actually, if you could be up here in two, that’d be really helpful. | 实际上 你可以用两分钟就跑上来 那样的话 会更好 |
[20:31] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:33] | Because I’m about to put myself into insulin shock. | 因为我正准备 给自己来个胰岛素休克 |
[20:36] | Left atrium is fine. | 左心房没问题 |
[20:37] | Left coronary artery also fine. | 左冠状动脉也正常 |
[20:39] | – We’re almost at three minutes. – Keep going. | -马上就三分钟了 -继续 |
[20:41] | – Chordae tendineae clear. – Right atrium is fine. | 腱索正常 右心房正常 |
[20:43] | – I gotta start her back up. – We have some time. | 我要把她拉回来了 -再等等 |
[20:44] | – We’re over. – Right coronary artery is fine. | -结束了 右冠状动脉正常 |
[20:47] | The three-minute threshold is a guideline. | 指导时间是三分钟 |
[20:48] | She might have less. We have to stop. | 她可能撑不到 必须停了 |
[20:50] | What’s that by the aorta? | 大动脉上是什么 |
[20:52] | – I don’t see anything. – I’m restarting her heart. | -我什么都没看到 -我要复搏她的心脏 |
[20:53] | That’s a shadow! Two centimeters… | 是阴影 两厘米 |
[20:59] | You’re only scared because you know this is going to work. | 你只是害怕 因为你知道会有用的 |
[21:12] | We’re over three minutes. | 超过三分钟了 |
[22:03] | I need glucose in here! | 我需要葡萄糖 |
[22:28] | You could have died. | 你差点儿死了 |
[22:39] | It worked. Where are my pants? | 起作用了 我的衣服呢 |
[22:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[22:48] | She’s been everywhere I’ve been for days. | 前几天她无处不在 |
[22:50] | She’s not here. Ergo… | 她现在不在这儿 所以 |
[22:52] | This was not the next rational step. | 这可不是个理性的选择 |
[22:54] | Now who’s being biased? | 到底谁有偏见 |
[22:57] | You wanted me to detox as much as I wanted… | 你和我一样想让我戒毒 |
[23:01] | I forgot how to do my zipper. | 我忘了怎么拉拉锁了 |
[23:02] | Any other neurological deficits? | 有别的神经并发症吗 |
[23:05] | You don’t seem to annoy me as much as usual. Not sure that’s a deficit. | 你好像不像从前那么烦我了 不能确定是不是并发症 |
[23:09] | And I’m all better. | 而且 我好多了 |
[23:16] | – Is she really gone? – Absolutely. | -她真的不在了吗 -绝对的 |
[23:18] | I can feel myself repressing all kinds of icky things. | 一切尽在掌握之中 |
[23:22] | I check out, don’t I? | 需要我复查吗 |
[23:29] | Damn. | 该死 |
[23:36] | He didn’t see anything. He saw an artifact on the monitor. | 他什么都没看见 他在显示器上看到的是人为现象 |
[23:38] | It was a shadow on her heart. | 她的心脏有阴影 |
[23:40] | She’d already been technically dead for three minutes. | 理论上来说她 死了有三分钟 |
[23:43] | I thought keeping her alive took precedence over prolonging the photo op. | 我认为保命 比看图像要重要得多 |
[23:47] | Any brain damage? | 有脑部图像吗 |
[23:48] | No, all tests indicate that… | 没有 所有的检查都说明 |
[23:49] | Obviously you had more time. | 很明显你还有时间 |
[23:52] | Best of luck. | 祝你们好运 |
[23:56] | I assume we can’t kill her again, take more pictures. | 不如咱们再来一次弄几张照片 |
[23:59] | You don’t want to check with Wilson? | 需要和威尔森商量下? |
[24:00] | – Good one. – It’s something, a lesion. | 好主意 |
[24:03] | Tumor, scar tissue. | 可能是损伤 |
[24:05] | Could be an abscess. Infection. | 解释了为什么在血液中检测不到 |
[24:08] | It’s doing its damage behind closed doors. Sealed off. | 因为它们一直在 |
[24:11] | See, the problem with speculation is | 出现严重跑题的弊端 |
[24:17] | which really doesn’t affect me at all. | 这个不能让我信服 |
[24:18] | We have to guess. It’s all we’ve got. | 我们需要猜 也只能猜 |
[24:21] | We can’t do a biopsy. Last time we went into her heart | 不能做活检 我们上次查她的心脏 |
[24:23] | she had a major cardiac event. | 她的心血管有问题 |
[24:25] | Which just leaves… | 那只剩下 |
[24:34] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[24:36] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[24:38] | Picture doesn’t change. She lies there in pain, he sits there worried. | 一直就是这样 她痛苦的躺着 他担心的坐着 |
[24:47] | Nothing changes. | 没什么变化 |
[24:53] | I just had an epiphany. All by myself. | 有个想法 我的想法 |
[24:57] | Popped into my head out of nothing. | 在我脑子里敲了一下 |
[24:58] | Care to share? | 想分享下 |
[25:00] | He’s too devoted. | 他太投入了 |
[25:01] | Too devoted? You think he feels guilty? | 太投入 你觉得他心有愧疚 |
[25:04] | Right, I’m being cynical. | 没错 我是愤世嫉俗 |
[25:06] | People can care because they care, and not because they cheated. | 人们因为关爱而关心 而不是因为愧疚 |
[25:08] | Theoretically true, but gonorrhea fits better. | 理论上是正确的 但更有可能是淋病 |
[25:11] | No. No STDs. We tested her. | 不会的 我们检查过了 没有性病 |
[25:13] | You tested her blood. | 你查了她的血 |
[25:15] | TAUB: That is the test. | 没错啊 |
[25:16] | That’s not where her problem is. | 她的问题不在那儿 |
[25:19] | Gonorrhea disseminated to her heart. | 淋病扩散到了她的心脏 |
[25:22] | If it got walled off in an abscess, it’d be invisible. | 形成了一层囊肿 是看不到的 |
[25:25] | And would look like a shadow. | 不需要再检查了 |
[25:31] | Once you confirm, cut the abscess out of her heart. | 检查下英俊的小王子就够了 一确诊 就做心脏囊肿切除 |
[25:38] | Here are your onion rings, extra well done. | 无人像你 你的洋葱圈 特制版 |
[25:41] | Thank you, Molly. | 谢谢 莫莉 |
[25:42] | And another beer when you get a chance. I’m celebrating. | 再来杯啤酒 |
[25:45] | Alone? | 就是独自一人我才庆祝的 |
[25:55] | Don’t tell me, I was right. | 别跟我说 我是正确的 |
[25:57] | Yep. Boyfriend has gonorrhea. | 没错 男友有淋病 |
[25:59] | And everyone’s a winner. | -皆大欢喜啊 -除了他 |
[26:01] | He’s not too happy about it. | 他坚持说自己没出轨 |
[26:02] | He insists he’s never cheated, must have gotten it from her. | 是从女友那里得的 |
[26:05] | Don’t think so. | 扯淡吧他 |
[26:06] | Timing would fit. | 也可能是说谎 |
[26:07] | He’s got no symptoms and she’s dying. | 一个不在治疗面一个快死掉 |
[26:11] | He’s not hanging out in her room anymore. | 他一直待在病房里 |
[26:14] | What does it matter? You were right. | 那有什么关系 你又没错 |
[26:17] | We’re prepping her for surgery. | 我们正准备做手术 |
[26:22] | I saw guilt in him. | 我看到了他的愧疚 |
[26:26] | If he’s not actually guilty, I wasn’t right, I was lucky. | 如果他不是真的愧疚 豪斯 你的心脏的推断很高明 |
[26:36] | And if I was just lucky… | 如果我只是走运的话 |
[26:49] | (SINGING) Enjoy yourself | 独自享乐 |
[26:54] | It’s later than you think | 夜色降临 |
[26:59] | Enjoy yourself | 独自享乐 |
[27:04] | While you’re still in the pink. | 依然温柔萦绕 |
[27:09] | The years go by | 一晃 就是 |
[27:14] | As quickly as a wink | 几年 |
[27:19] | Enjoy yourself | 独自享乐 |
[27:21] | Wilson, come get me. | 夜色降临 |
[27:41] | I know a nice facility outside Philly. | 我知道费城边上有间实验室 |
[27:44] | I went to undergrad with one of the directors. | 我大学时的同学是那里的主管 |
[27:48] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:04] | How many shirts do I need? | 我要带几套衣服? |
[28:06] | They said three. They have laundry. | 他们说三件 那里有洗衣间 |
[28:09] | Like living with Mom again. Delightful. | 像是又和老妈生活在一起 |
[28:12] | (CELL PHONE RINGING) It’s probably Foreman. | 真高兴 可能是福曼 |
[28:18] | He’s unavailable. | 他现在没空 |
[28:20] | Tell him the infection’s made her septic. | 跟她说感染导致了毒血症 |
[28:21] | We can’t remove the abscess until we get her BP up, | 等到血压正常才能动手术 |
[28:23] | and it’s not responding to fluids, it’s not… | 打点滴也没效果 不是 |
[28:25] | He’s off the case. | 他不管这个病例了 |
[28:30] | Patient okay? | 病人还好吗 |
[28:31] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[28:32] | He’s lying. | 他说谎了 |
[28:43] | Why don’t I feel scared? | 我怎么不觉得害怕 |
[28:46] | I’d say you’re unaware of what you’re feeling at this moment. | 我说你是意识到了自己的感觉 在此刻 |
[28:51] | I feel like crap, my life is falling apart, but I don’t feel scared. | 感觉糟透了 生活四分五裂 我却浑然不知 |
[28:56] | Not of the rehab, anyway. | 不是恢复 |
[28:58] | We’ve always been able to find a way to cheat. | 总有方法去欺骗 |
[29:06] | It won’t work. | 不会有用的 |
[29:08] | You want it to work this time. | 你希望这次有用 |
[29:10] | Do we? | 真的吗 |
[29:11] | House, it’s your only option. | 豪斯 这是你唯一的选择 |
[29:16] | And what do I do if my only option won’t work? | 要是唯一的选择也不起作用呢 |
[29:20] | You don’t give up. | 不要放弃 |
[29:26] | It’s either that or electroshock every six hours. | 要么放弃 要么一天六小时电击 |
[29:31] | Good night, Wilson. | 晚安 威尔森 |
[29:34] | What if we put her on a heart-lung machine? | 要是我们把她放到心肺机上呢 |
[29:36] | She’s septic. | 她有败血症 |
[29:37] | We don’t need a heart-lung machine. | 不需要心肺机 |
[29:38] | We need a blood vessel holder-together machine. | 只需要一个心血管保持器就可以了 |
[29:41] | FOREMAN: We could try a high-dose dopamine. | 可以尝试高剂量多巴胺 |
[29:42] | It’s a vasoconstrictor. | 是血管收缩药 |
[29:44] | It’ll close the blood vessels so she won’t bleed out. | 可以关闭她的血管 也就不会失血了 |
[29:46] | Her heart can’t take that much dopamine. It’ll explode. | 她的心脏承受不了 会内爆 |
[29:49] | FOREMAN: And if we don’t use the dopamine, it’ll implode. | 豪斯真的不干了 |
[29:54] | Sounded that way. | 好像是 |
[29:58] | Dopamine it is. | 上多巴胺吧 |
[30:20] | It’s late and I’m tired. | 太晚了 我累了 |
[30:21] | Can we get to the talking part of this conversation? | 能直奔主题吗 |
[30:27] | I quit. | 我辞职 |
[30:29] | Great. | 好的 |
[30:32] | My nanny is off the clock at 7:30. | 保姆七点钟走 |
[30:35] | So your week off, bigger desk, | 所以 给你一周假期 给你办公室换张大桌子 |
[30:41] | tighter nurses’ uniforms, or whatever | 再给套护士紧身服 |
[30:44] | other stupid thing you’re about to demand | 至于你的其他无理要求 |
[30:47] | is gonna have to wait until… | 就等到你下次罢工时再说 |
[30:49] | You can go suckle the little bastard child | 既然如此 那你就回家去给你那 |
[30:51] | who makes you feel good about yourself. | 让人心疼不已的小杂种喂奶去吧 |
[30:55] | Screw you. | 去你的 |
[31:02] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[31:04] | I’m hallucinating. | 我出现幻觉了 |
[31:08] | From the Vicodin? | 是药瘾所致么 |
[31:12] | Ruled out everything else. | 已经排除其他原因了 |
[31:21] | We can admit you through the ER | 我们可以.. 匿名让你进入急诊室去戒毒 |
[31:25] | under a pseudonym. No one has to… | -这可以让你… -我会耍奸计 |
[31:27] | I’ll cheat, scam, find some way to keep using. | 出奸招 偷偷的骗取药物满足毒瘾 |
[31:31] | These people know what they’re doing. | 那些人会监督你的 |
[31:33] | These people don’t know me. | 那些人根本就不了解我 |
[31:36] | You do. | -但是你了解 |
[31:37] | She’s not your keeper. She has no responsibility for you. | -她可不是你的监护人 无需为你如此的负责 |
[31:44] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[31:52] | Let me call my babysitter. | 我先给孩子保姆说一声吧 |
[32:07] | TAUB: Blood pressure is 90 over 60. | -血压90/60 -这我们知道 |
[32:09] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[32:10] | I’m just saying, it’s still 90 over 60. It’s holding. | 我想说的是 她的血压仍然停滞在90/60 |
[32:13] | Abscess is intact. | 脓肿是完整的 |
[32:15] | Doesn’t look like any of the surrounding tissue is affected. | 看不出周围组织有感染迹象 |
[32:18] | She’s gonna be fine. | 她会好起来的 |
[32:19] | NURSE: Doctor. | 医生 |
[32:34] | We’ve got a problem. | 出状况了 |
[32:44] | Lie down. I’ll get you some tea. | 躺下来 我给你拿杯茶 |
[32:48] | Yeah, then I’ll be better. | 那样我就会没事了 |
[33:00] | You really think she hasn’t searched this place for your secret stash? | 你真以为她会没有搜查过这个地方的 每一处藏药点? |
[33:08] | I already did this room, and the bathroom and your bedroom. | 我搜过这个房间了 还有浴室和卧室 |
[33:15] | Where should I look in the kitchen? | 哪里还应该检查 厨房么 |
[33:19] | Coffee cup. In the top shelf. | 顶层柜子的咖啡杯里 |
[33:23] | That was a test. I already did the kitchen. | 我是考验你的啦 厨房也早已被我检查过了 |
[33:26] | Nicely played. She’ll think you’ve come clean, given her everything. | 真不错 她已经认为你全部坦白了 |
[33:32] | There’s more. | 还有的 |
[33:33] | Don’t. You’re hurting already. It’ll only get worse. | 别啊 你够痛苦的了 何苦加倍折磨自己 |
[33:38] | House, you should tell me where it is now, | 豪斯 你应该趁现在告诉我藏药地点 |
[33:40] | because you won’t have the will to tell me in two hours. | 再过2小时 你肯定不想说的了 |
[33:48] | In my shoes. In the closet. | 我柜子的鞋里 |
[33:52] | It’s like I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 我觉得自己都不认识你了 |
[34:04] | It’s okay. Hold my hand. | 没事的 握住我的手 |
[34:27] | Am I Okay? | 我好了么 |
[34:29] | We were able to successfully remove the abscess from your heart. | 我们成功切除了 你心脏上的脓肿 |
[34:33] | But the dopamine caused the blood vessels | 但是多巴胺导致你手脚 |
[34:34] | in your hands and feet to clamp shut. | 血管被严重堵塞 |
[34:38] | We need to amputate or the gangrene will spread, and you’ll die. | 我们需要截肢 坏疽扩散的话 你会因此死去 |
[34:44] | My feet? | 我的脚? |
[34:46] | And your hands. I’m sorry. | 还有你的手 真的很抱歉 |
[34:53] | No. I’m a dancer. | 不行 我是一名舞蹈演员 |
[34:55] | The tissue can’t be saved. | 那些组织是无法恢复的 |
[34:58] | No. | 不行 |
[35:06] | TAUB: We know what House would do. | 我们都知道豪斯的做法 |
[35:08] | CHASE: House would have never woken her up to ask for consent. | 豪斯的做法肯定是先截肢再汇报 |
[35:10] | If you can’t live with the answer, don’t ask the question. | 如果无法认同答案 那就干脆不要提问 |
[35:12] | You’re saying we should accept her decision? | 你是说我们应该接受她的决定? |
[35:14] | Bold idea, I know. | 大胆的想法 我知道 |
[35:16] | Maybe we can get the boyfriend to convince her to do it. | 或许我们可以叫她的男朋友 这不可能 |
[35:18] | Yeah, boyfriends get everything they want. | 她男友都不想再见她了 |
[35:26] | TAUB: Where are you going? | -你去哪 |
[35:27] | Home. The case is over. | -回家 病例结束 |
[35:29] | No, it’s not. Not until we come up | 不 还没有 除非我们想出解决方法 |
[35:31] | with something that might work. | 我们总不能因为豪斯有什么 |
[35:33] | It’s a shame that she might die | 无聊的私事要做 |
[35:35] | because House has some personal crap to work through. | 就因此任由病人死去吧 |
[35:38] | Technically, if she dies, | 准确来说 她的死去 |
[35:40] | it’s because House has some personal crap to work through | 完全是因为豪斯跑去做不知什么乱七八糟的私事 |
[35:42] | and we weren’t smart enough to get the answer without him. | 而我们又天资驽钝 没他就玩不转 |
[36:02] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[36:04] | Drink this. | 喝点这个吧 |
[36:06] | That’s your advice? Drink this? | 这就是你的建议 喝点这个? |
[36:09] | It’s ginger. It’ll ease the nausea. | 这是姜汤 可以缓解恶心 |
[36:12] | You know what would calm the nausea? | 你知道什么可以根治恶心么 |
[36:14] | Vicodin. Marijuana. A coma. | 维柯丁 大麻 昏迷 |
[36:22] | Don’t pretend you didn’t see it. | 别装作没看见 |
[36:24] | I saw it, which means you saw it. | 我都能看见 你肯定看见的了 |
[36:27] | Send her away. | 把她支开 |
[36:35] | Too bitter. I already have enough bitter. | 太苦了 我已经够苦的了 |
[36:38] | I’ll add some honey. | 我去加点蜂蜜 |
[36:47] | You’re pathetic. | 你真可悲 |
[36:49] | If you want the pill, just send her home. | 要是想得到药 直接打发她回家得了 |
[36:52] | But you can’t, because that would be admitting defeat to her. | 但你却没有 因为你不愿在她面前承认自己的失败 |
[37:10] | Now this is interesting. | 实在有意思 |
[37:12] | If you take the pill, you don’t deserve her. | 要是你吃了这片药 你就不配做她的朋友 |
[37:15] | If you secretly take the pill, you don’t deserve anyone. | 要是你偷偷的吃了这片药 你根本就对不起所有人 |
[37:25] | No! | 不 |
[37:26] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[37:51] | This isn’t going to work. | 这不会起效的 |
[37:53] | It might work. That’s all we’re going for. | 或许会有用 所以我们才要去尝试 |
[37:56] | Vasodilators can… | 血管扩张可以 |
[37:57] | Big jump from reopening to reanimating. | 导致重新手术到彻底康复的重大转机 |
[38:00] | I’m out of the ulnar. | 尺骨注射完毕 |
[38:03] | Not seeing any clearing. This won’t work. | 没有任何好转 手术无效 |
[38:05] | This probably won’t work. | 可能不会有效 |
[38:08] | Radial artery’s really tight. | 桡骨动脉过紧 |
[38:09] | Don’t go too fast. If it clots, she loses the hand. | 别太快了 如果血液凝结 她的手可要完蛋了 |
[38:12] | If it clots, she’s dead. | 如果血液凝结 她就直接死了 |
[38:19] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[38:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:23] | It might be working. | 貌似起效了 |
[38:39] | Can you stop? | 你能不能.. |
[38:42] | The breathing. | 暂停呼吸 |
[38:46] | Air goes in, air goes out. | 空气是自然流进流出的 |
[38:48] | Use your nose. | 那就用鼻子 |
[38:51] | You’re supposed to feel like crap. You’re doing great. | 你应该会觉得非常难受才对啊 你做得很好 |
[38:57] | – And after? – You come back to work. | 然后呢 你回来上班 |
[39:01] | What if I can’t? | 要是我不呢 |
[39:07] | Opioid dependency can make you think | 鸦片依赖症会让你 |
[39:09] | you have more pain than you really have. | 放大自己的痛苦程度 |
[39:12] | You’re going to be okay. | 你会慢慢好起来的 |
[39:14] | You’re telling me what I want to hear, with no evidence. | 你说的话倒是好听 但是毫无根据 |
[39:17] | I’m telling you what I believe to be the truth. | 我说的是我坚信的事实 |
[39:19] | With no evidence. | 但是毫无根据 |
[39:20] | You’re hardly the most unbiased observer. | 你总是不能客观的看问题 |
[39:23] | Neither are you. | 彼此彼此 |
[39:26] | I’m your hospital’s biggest asset. | 我是你医院里最有价值的医生 |
[39:31] | Is that why you think I’m here? | 你觉得我是因为这个才留下来的? |
[39:34] | That’s why you’re here, that’s why you’re lying to me about… | 这就是你留下来的原因 这就是你骗我说… |
[39:36] | I haven’t lied to you in 20 years. | 在过去20年里我从来没有骗过你 |
[39:39] | Sure you have. | 你当然骗过 |
[39:44] | Which means that you just said that | 你说起这个是因为 |
[39:46] | because you want to tell me what you lied to me about 20 years ago. | 你是个笨蛋 |
[39:53] | Am I wrong? | 难道我说错了? |
[39:58] | I wasn’t in your endocrinology class. | 我不是你内分泌课上的同学 |
[40:03] | You sat next to me. I cheated off you in the mid-term. | 但是当时你坐在我旁边 我还抄你作业 |
[40:05] | I audited your endocrinology class. | 我只是去旁听的 |
[40:09] | Why would you… | 你为什么要… |
[40:11] | Because I thought you were an interesting lunatic even then. | 以为从那时候起 我就觉得你是个有趣的疯子 |
[40:20] | I’m not here protecting hospital property. | 我留在这里不是为了保护医院财产 |
[40:34] | We’re alone. | 只有我们两个 |
[40:38] | We’ve been alone all night. | 一晚上都只有我们两个 |
[40:42] | No, I mean Amber. | 我是说 安波儿她 |
[40:46] | She’s gone. | 她消失了 |
[41:06] | Where’s Jeremy? | 杰里米在哪 |
[41:09] | He left. | 他走了 |
[41:15] | You Okay? | 你还好吧 |
[41:29] | The surgery worked. | 手术成功了 |
[41:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[41:38] | I can’t do it. | 我办不到 |
[41:43] | You have doubts. | 你有疑虑 |
[41:46] | You don’t? | 你没有? |
[41:49] | No. | 没有 |
[41:52] | That’s | 这实在… |
[41:57] | naive. | 很天真 |
[41:59] | I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you. | 我只是很想和你在一起 慢慢老去 共度一生 我爱你 |
[42:02] | That’s how I feel right now, | 我现在就是这种感觉 |
[42:04] | but I don’t know. | 但是… 我 我不知道 |
[42:12] | I’ll wait until you do. | 那我等到你知道的那一天吧 |
[42:17] | I can’t know. No one knows. | 我真的不知道 没人能想得通 |
[42:25] | I do. | 我能 |
[42:34] | I’ll see you in later? I have some papers to push for you. | 一会儿再见吧 为了保住你 我还得做点文字报告 |
[42:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:47] | You want to kiss me, don’t you? | 你想吻我吗 |
[42:52] | I always want to kiss you. | 我一直想吻你 |