时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | We will anger the americans, | 我们会激怒美国人 |
[00:06] | Slipping out like this. | 然后像这样灰溜溜的逃走 |
[00:09] | If your son was a student | 如果你的儿子是个学生 |
[00:11] | At one of the greatest universities in the world… | 在世界上最好的大学里上学 |
[00:13] | So make him come to you. | 让他去找你 |
[00:15] | You’re protected near the U.N. | 你在联合国周围活动受到保护 |
[00:17] | Once we cross 42nd street… | 当时当我们穿过42号街 |
[00:19] | As always, I appreciate your caution, | 我一如既往的欣赏你的谨慎态度 |
[00:21] | Joseph, | 约瑟夫 |
[00:22] | But, as always, you have far too much of it. | 同样 我认为你想的太多了 |
[00:48] | Stay down, sir. | 蹲伏 先生 |
[00:54] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[00:56] | Get on the ground. | 趴下 |
[00:59] | Civil subpoena | 民事诉讼传票 |
[01:00] | I’m just serving process. | 我只是来送传票的 |
[01:02] | Your boss is being sued | 你老板被起诉了 |
[01:03] | Under title 18 of the United States Code, | 根据美利坚合众国法典第18条 |
[01:05] | Section 1350, for genocide, | 1350项 被控种族灭绝罪 |
[01:08] | Crimes against humanity, | 反人类罪 |
[01:10] | And torture. | 和虐待罪 |
[01:16] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[01:18] | This is only a civil lawsuit. | 这只是个民事诉讼 |
[01:20] | We can ignore it. | 我们可以无视它 |
[01:28] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[02:05] | You want us to work for Foreman? | 你想让我们为福曼工作吗 |
[02:07] | Not permanently. | 暂时的 |
[02:08] | He is setting up interviews to replace Taub and thirteen, | 他在准备面试来找人接替陶博和十三 |
[02:11] | But it might take a couple of weeks. | 但是那可能需要几个星期的时间 |
[02:12] | What happened to them? | 他们怎么了 |
[02:15] | He quit, and I had to let her go. | 他辞职了 而我辞退了她 |
[02:17] | You actually fired | 你真的辞退了 |
[02:18] | – Your girlfriend? – Yes. | -你的女朋友吗 -是 |
[02:20] | You two are both competent, | 你们两个都能胜任 |
[02:21] | And I know I can work with you. | 而且我觉得我能和你们一起共事 |
[02:23] | You really do know how to woo. | 你真的很擅长求爱 |
[02:25] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[02:27] | It would be interesting. | 那会很有趣 |
[02:28] | We could work together. | 我们可以一起工作 |
[02:29] | Did you see who the patient is? | 你知道病人是谁吗 |
[02:31] | That’s one of the reasons it’ll be interesting. | 那也是有趣的理由之一 |
[02:33] | Dibala is one | 迪巴拉是世界上 |
[02:34] | Of the most repressive dictators in the world. | 最铁腕的独裁者之一 |
[02:36] | You had no problem treating a guy on death row. | 你以前治疗一个死囚犯也没意见 |
[02:38] | Who was still in prison after we patched him up. | 我们治好了会继续进监狱的当然没问题 |
[02:40] | We fix Dibala, he gets on a plane | 我们治好了迪巴拉 他登上飞机回国 |
[02:42] | And executes half his country. | 然后处决他国家一半的人 |
[02:43] | He’s been repressing an ethnic rebellion | 他在镇压国内南部地区的 |
[02:45] | In the south, the Sitibi people. | 民族叛乱 斯提比人 |
[02:48] | It’s getting worse. | 情况更加严峻了 |
[02:49] | Dibala is a guest of the U.S. government. | 迪巴拉是美国政府的客人 |
[02:52] | And he’s been invited to speak at the U.N. | 他受邀在联合国发表讲话 |
[02:54] | I’m not asking you to love him. | 我没让你去爱他 |
[02:56] | I’m asking you to do your job. | 我只是要你做好你应做的工作 |
[03:01] | Utterly incomprehensible. | 完全无法理解 |
[03:04] | And, of course, I’m talking | 当然 我是在说 |
[03:05] | About you firing your girlfriend. | 你解雇你女朋友的事 |
[03:06] | We weren’t getting along with her working under me. | 工作中的上下级关系影响我们交往 |
[03:08] | This’ll help. | 解雇她很有帮助 |
[03:09] | Cameron and I work together. | 卡梅隆和我一起工作 |
[03:10] | But you weren’t her boss. | 但你不是她的上司 |
[03:11] | And you stopped working together. | 而且你们不在一起工作了 |
[03:13] | Why don’t you just tell her you were wrong? | 为什么你就不能告诉她你错了 |
[03:15] | ‘Cause I wasn’t. | 因为我没错 |
[03:17] | I know how this looks. | 我知道这看起来是怎么回事 |
[03:18] | I know it might break us up. | 我知道这可能会让我们分手 |
[03:20] | But that’s better than definitely breaking us up, | 但也比肯定分手强 |
[03:22] | Which is what would have happened otherwise. | 如果不这么做那么肯定如此结局 |
[03:26] | Hemorrhagic ulcers in the lungs. | 肺部出现出血性溃疡 |
[03:32] | Oh, my god, | 我的天 |
[03:34] | It’s three years ago. | 好像回到了三年前 |
[03:36] | Does that mean I’m still crazy? | 我是不是还没恢复正常呢 |
[03:38] | – You’re back? – You look good. | -你回来了吗 -你看上去很好 |
[03:41] | We’re just helping out because… | 我们只是来帮帮忙 因为 |
[03:42] | I know. I just ran into thirteen | 我知道 我刚刚碰到了十三 |
[03:44] | While she was clearing out her locker. | 她正在清理她的衣柜 |
[03:46] | My condolences. | 致以我沉痛的慰问 |
[03:47] | Although it’s not like she’s the hottest woman in the world. | 虽然她不是世界上最性感的女人 |
[03:50] | We haven’t broken up. | 我们没有分手 |
[03:52] | – Are you back? – Sort of. | -你是不是回来了 -某种程度上是 |
[03:54] | Did you get your license back? | 你拿回你的行医执照了吗 |
[03:55] | Not for a month or so. | 还得一个月吧 |
[03:56] | So you’ll be in charge. | 所以仍是你说了算 |
[03:58] | I’m just gonna pitch in a little. | 我只是来帮点小忙 |
[04:01] | Dibala thinks | 迪巴拉认为 |
[04:02] | It was an assassination attempt. | 这是一次暗杀行动 |
[04:04] | Polonium, like the Russian guy in London. | 用的钋 就像俄国人在伦敦那样 |
[04:06] | FBI checked the service of process forms | 联调局检查了那张传票 |
[04:08] | And his hotel room. | 和他的酒店房间 |
[04:09] | No radioactivity trails. | 没有放射性元素的痕迹 |
[04:11] | Acid reflux? | 胃酸逆流 |
[04:12] | No history of asthma or heartburn. | 没有哮喘和胃痛史 |
[04:14] | He has a bug bite on his hands. | 他手上有虫咬的痕迹 |
[04:16] | Malaria’s endemic in his country. | 从他的国家带来的疟疾 |
[04:17] | Let’s start him on coartem. | 给他用复方蒿甲醚 |
[04:24] | I don’t want to step on any toes, | 我不想冒犯各位 |
[04:26] | But I guess I do have a higher duty to the patient. | 但我认为我对病人负有更高责任 |
[04:29] | If you have something to say, say it. | 如果你有什么想说的 快讲 |
[04:31] | You’re rushing to a diagnosis | 你急于作出诊断 |
[04:32] | Because you’re rushing out of this room | 因为你急于走出这间房子 |
[04:34] | Because you’re rightly upset with me. | 因为你看到我实在很心烦 |
[04:35] | Although I wasn’t the one | 尽管我不是那个 |
[04:36] | Who made that asinine decision. | 作出愚蠢决定的人 |
[04:38] | Do you have anything medical to say? | 你有什么医学建议吗 |
[04:41] | Poison fits better | 中毒更合理些 |
[04:42] | Because of the vomiting. | 有呕吐症状 |
[04:43] | Bug bite might not be a bite. | 虫咬痕迹可能不是虫咬造成的 |
[04:45] | It might be the start of chloracne. | 也可能是氯痤疮的开始 |
[04:46] | Assassination attempt through dioxin poisoning. | 用二恶英投毒进行暗杀 |
[04:49] | It’s hard to detect. | 很难被侦破 |
[04:51] | Fits. | 吻合 |
[04:57] | Start him on olestra. | 给他用蔗糖聚酯 |
[05:01] | You couldn’t have just said dioxin up front? | 你不会直说是二恶英吗 |
[05:05] | I was hoping you’d get there on your own. | 你希望你能自己想到 |
[05:10] | So I guess we should talk to Cuddy. | 所以我们应该去和卡迪谈谈 |
[05:15] | You’re sure it is dioxin? | 你确定是二恶英吗 |
[05:19] | No. | 不是 |
[05:21] | It’s our best guess. | 是我们最好的推断了 |
[05:23] | The olestra here binds to the poison | 蔗糖聚酯能够结合毒素 |
[05:25] | And flushes it out of your system. | 然后排除体外 |
[05:27] | Where are you from, doctor? | 医生 你来自哪 |
[05:28] | I’m Australian. | 澳大利亚 |
[05:30] | Do I hear a bit of the British? | 我听上去有些英国口音吗 |
[05:32] | Most people don’t notice it. | 很多人听不出来 |
[05:34] | Yeah, I kicked around there for a while. | 我能听出一点来 |
[05:36] | You went to medical school there? | 你在那里上的医学院 |
[05:38] | Actually a year of seminary. | 是一年的神学院 |
[05:39] | And you left. Uh-huh. | 然后你离开了 |
[05:44] | There was a catholic mission near my childhood village. | 我小时候住的村庄附近有个天主教教会 |
[05:47] | I liked the priests. | 我喜欢教士 |
[05:48] | They were good people. | 他们是好人 |
[05:51] | But when my two younger sisters | 但是当我的两个妹妹 |
[05:53] | Were dying from consumption, | 结核病快死的时候 |
[05:55] | It wasn’t more priests we wanted. | 我们需要的不是教士 |
[06:03] | I fired my girlfriend | 我解雇了我的女朋友 |
[06:04] | Because he said he was gone for good. | 因为他说他会永远离开 |
[06:07] | I need this in my life. | 我的生活需要这个 |
[06:10] | A week ago, it was the last thing you needed. | 一周前 你说你最不需要这个 |
[06:12] | It’s a process. | 这是个过程 |
[06:13] | I’m learning. | 我在学习 |
[06:14] | And screwing me over as you go. | 像以前一样整我 |
[06:16] | Yeah, that’s why I did it. | 是的 这就是我为什么这么做 |
[06:19] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:21] | If you want, I’ll explain it to thirteen. | 如果需要的话 我会给十三解释 |
[06:23] | He’s not ready. | 他还没准备好 |
[06:24] | He doesn’t have his license. | 他没有行医执照 |
[06:26] | Then he can’t practice. | 那么他不能行医 |
[06:29] | But we’d be idiots not to listen to him. | 但是不听他的我们都会变成笨蛋 |
[06:31] | You’re in charge, | 你继续负责 |
[06:32] | He sits in on all the differentials. | 他只是留在鉴别诊断那一步 |
[06:34] | Until you get your license back, | 所以直到你拿回执照前 |
[06:35] | This is all unofficial. | 这都是非正式的 |
[06:37] | No procedures, no patient contact. | 不准参与医疗程序 不准和病人接触 |
[06:41] | Think I can probably deal with that last one. | 我想最后一条没什么问题 |
[06:49] | The only reason I let you go | 我解雇你的唯一理由 |
[06:51] | Is because our relationship wouldn’t work | 是因为我负责部门工作的时候 |
[06:53] | If I was in charge. | 我们的关系会出问题 |
[06:56] | But I won’t be in charge soon, so… | 但是我很快就不会负责了 |
[06:59] | I came to offer you your old job back. | 因此我来邀请你回去工作 |
[07:03] | I know. I look bad. | 我知道 我看上去很自私 |
[07:06] | But circumstances have changed. | 但是情况发生了变化 |
[07:08] | I don’t want the job. | 我不想要这份工作 |
[07:09] | Why not? | 为什么不 |
[07:10] | Because there’s a much simpler | 因为有更简单的理由来解释 |
[07:11] | Explanation for your firing me. | 你为什么解雇我 |
[07:14] | You wanted to break up with me, but you were too weak | 你想和我分手 但是你太脆弱以至于 |
[07:15] | To do it yourself. | 不敢这样做 |
[07:17] | Then why would I try to hire you back? | 那我为什么要雇你回去呢 |
[07:20] | Can we please get some dinner tonight? | 请问晚上能一起吃饭吗 |
[07:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:29] | Uh, you’re a follow-up? | 你是跟班吗 |
[07:33] | You must not treat him. | 你们绝不能治疗他 |
[07:39] | Dibala killed my wife. | 迪巴拉杀了我的妻子 |
[07:42] | She was a trade unionist. | 她是个工会会员 |
[07:45] | He took her | 他把她 |
[07:47] | From our home | 从我们家带走 |
[07:48] | While I was at work. | 当时我在工作 |
[07:49] | Who took her? | 谁把她带走了 |
[07:51] | Dibala’s Youth Labor League. | 迪巴拉的青年工人联盟 |
[07:53] | He pretends it’s to get young people off the street. | 他装作这是个让街头青年改邪归正的团体 |
[07:56] | But he takes teenage boys from the provinces | 可是实际上他从各地拐骗十几岁的男孩 |
[07:59] | And feeds them drugs and alcohol | 并让他们吸毒和酗酒 |
[08:02] | And teaches them how to torture. | 教他们如何酷刑 |
[08:07] | They dumped her body in my yard two weeks later. | 两星期后他们把她的尸体扔在我家后院 |
[08:10] | They raped her. | 他们轮奸她 |
[08:12] | They carved Inyenzi, cockroach, onto her stomach | 在她肚子上刻英联疾 蟑螂[贬称] |
[08:17] | Because she’s Sitibi. | 因为她是斯提比人 |
[08:19] | I’m very sorry, but I can’t discuss other patients. | 非常抱歉 可是我不能谈论别的病人 |
[08:21] | You should talk to a lawyer, | 你应该跟律师说 |
[08:23] | Talk to the UN… | 跟联合国说 |
[08:24] | So they can sit and watch, | 让他们袖手旁观 |
[08:25] | Like they did in Rwanda? | 就像对卢旺达那样吗 |
[08:29] | There are 2 million Sitibi. | 还有两百万斯提比人 |
[08:31] | He’s planning to massacre them all. | 他想把他们灭族 |
[08:34] | His radio stations are talking about a final war | 他的广播站在宣传最终战役 |
[08:37] | To exterminate the cockroaches. | 消灭蟑螂 |
[08:43] | He can’t recover. | 他不能康复 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:55] | How was your first day of school? | 第一天上学还好吗 |
[08:58] | Didn’t pee once in the sandbox. | 我没往沙盒里面撒尿 |
[09:00] | How was it with Cuddy? | 和卡迪聊得怎么样 |
[09:01] | What did you think I was talking about? | 你以为我在说什么 |
[09:04] | You didn’t use garlic. | 你没有放蒜头 |
[09:06] | You didn’t use it last night either. | 你昨晚也没放 |
[09:09] | We always use garlic on chicken florentine. | 我们做佛罗伦斯煎鸡胸时都放蒜头 |
[09:11] | It tastes fine this way. | 这样也挺好吃 |
[09:13] | You seem to be losing your sense of smell. | 看来你失去嗅觉了 |
[09:15] | I think you’re losing your sense of mind. | 我觉得你失去理智了 |
[09:18] | I can check right now if you pull my finger. | 看看你会不会来抓我的手就知道了 |
[09:22] | No, it’s the– | 不是 是因为 |
[09:26] | Are you inventing some big medical mystery here? | 你这是在发明什么医学大谜团吗 |
[09:28] | Because if you’re imagining things again… | 因为如果你又有幻觉 |
[09:30] | You weren’t wearing shoes last night either. | 你昨晚也没穿鞋 |
[09:35] | Yes, shoes, garlic– | 是的 鞋子 蒜头 |
[09:38] | I am vampire, Sookie. | 我是吸血鬼苏克 |
[09:49] | I told you to get that echo fixed. | 我告诉过你把这回音修好 |
[09:51] | My downstairs neighbor, after you moved in, | 那是楼下的邻居 在你搬进来之后 |
[09:54] | Started complaining about the extra noise | 开始抱怨噪音 |
[09:56] | And the cooking smells. | 还有烹饪的油烟 |
[09:57] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[09:59] | I don’t want you making things worse. | 我不想你把事情弄得更糟 |
[10:01] | He’s on the Condo Board, | 他是公寓委员会的 |
[10:02] | And I’m trying to get the back garden renovated. | 而且我还想整理一下后花园 |
[10:04] | The white coats taught me a whole bunch | 穿白袍的家伙教了我一堆 |
[10:05] | Of fun coping and relating skills. | 与人相处的技巧 |
[10:08] | He’s not only a total jerk, | 他不纯是一个混蛋 |
[10:09] | He’s a decorated war hero | 而且是个授勋的战争英雄 |
[10:11] | Who lost an arm in Vietnam. | 在越南战争中失去了手臂 |
[10:13] | I mean, there’s no winning with this guy. | 我的意思是 跟他斗没胜算 |
[10:17] | Coping skill number one… | 相处技巧第一条 |
[10:19] | Complete avoidance. | 尽量回避 |
[10:21] | You happy? | 你满意了没 |
[10:23] | Booty call? | 爱的召唤 |
[10:24] | Give me 20 minutes to not shower. | 让我休息二十分钟行不行 |
[10:26] | Patient’s having a heart attack. | 病人心脏病发 |
[10:27] | Mask at 15 liters. | 十五升氧气面罩 |
[10:28] | Just thought you’d like to know. | 只是以为你有兴趣知道 |
[10:41] | Lassa fever. | 拉沙热 |
[10:44] | You were mad that I withheld it last time, | 上次我没直说 你很生气 |
[10:45] | So I’m saying it right up front. | 所以这次我先说为快 |
[10:48] | He’s already stabilized, | 他已经稳定下来了 |
[10:49] | So 40 ccs | 用40CC |
[10:50] | Of ribavirin, | 的三(氮)唑核苷 |
[10:51] | And we’re home in time for Ellen. | 回家正好赶上看艾伦[另一部美剧] |
[10:53] | I checked. There’s no Lassa in Dibala’s country. | 我查过了 迪巴拉的国家没有拉沙病毒 |
[10:56] | The rash is gone. | 疹子已经退了 |
[10:57] | It rules out your dioxin theory. | 推翻了你的二恶英理论 |
[10:59] | He’s running a slight fever, which we can add | 他在发低烧 加上心脏 |
[11:01] | To the heart, plus the lung ulcers. | 肺部溃疡的症状 |
[11:03] | Ebola? Marburg? | 埃博拉病毒 马尔堡病 |
[11:04] | Too long an incubation period. | 发病周期太长 |
[11:05] | Yes? Don’t people sometimes travel? | 是吗 难道他不会去旅游 |
[11:09] | To places that have, you know, a fever | 去拉沙热的起源地 |
[11:11] | That originated in the Nigerian town of Lassa? | 尼日利亚的小城镇旅游 |
[11:13] | He’s been to 3 other countries in 3 years | 在过去的三年里他去过三个国家 |
[11:15] | Here, Zimbabwe, and Sharm El-sheikh, Egypt. | 这里 津巴布韦 埃及的沙姆沙伊赫 |
[11:18] | No Lassa there either. | 都没有拉沙热 |
[11:20] | Again. | 再次 哦 |
[11:21] | Trypanosomiasis? | 锥虫病 |
[11:23] | No sleep disturbances. | 没有睡眠障碍 |
[11:24] | But fits best with the symptoms. | 可是最符合病症 |
[11:26] | And it’s geographically the most– | 并在地理位置上最 |
[11:27] | What? | 什么 |
[11:28] | The Egypt visit | 埃及访问 |
[11:29] | Was for the African Union Meeting, | 是为了参加非洲联盟会议 |
[11:31] | Where I’m guessing he was meeting people | 我认为他在那里接触到 |
[11:33] | From africa. | 从非洲来的人 |
[11:34] | Which includes Liberia, | 包括利比里亚 |
[11:35] | Which sent some members of their foreign ministry, | 他们派出的外交官 |
[11:37] | Which has itself just been hit by an outbreak | 刚好突然患了 |
[11:39] | Of jock itch. | 股藓 |
[11:40] | No, wait. Not jock itch. | 等等 不是股藓 |
[11:43] | Lassa fever. | 是拉沙热 |
[11:46] | I’ll start the ribavirin. | 我去换三(氮)唑核苷 |
[11:49] | I did say it up front. | 我确实提前告诉你了 |
[11:51] | It’s great to have the old team back together again, huh? | 和老队伍合作真好 对吧 |
[12:00] | Yesterday, | 昨天 |
[12:00] | It’s poisoning. Today, lassa fever. | 你们说是中毒 今天又说是拉沙热 |
[12:02] | Maybe a specialist– | 也许一个专家 |
[12:04] | Joseph! | 约瑟夫 |
[12:05] | Leave him alone. | 别说了 |
[12:08] | These people know what they are doing. | 他们知道自己在做什么 |
[12:12] | Are you married, doctor? | 你结婚了吗 医生 |
[12:14] | No. | 没有 |
[12:15] | You have a girlfriend. | 你有个女朋友 |
[12:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:19] | Judging by your tentative answer | 根据你迟疑的回答 |
[12:22] | And the complicated expression on her face, | 还有她脸上复杂的表情 |
[12:26] | I believe that is she, standing in the hallway. | 我猜站在走廊上的是你女朋友 |
[12:35] | I got a call from Douglas’ department | 我接到普林斯顿总医院 |
[12:36] | At Princeton general. | 道格拉斯部门的电话 |
[12:38] | They want me to interview with them. | 他们让我去面试 |
[12:40] | Which is weird, because when I called last week, | 这很奇怪 因为上星期我打电话去的时候 |
[12:42] | They said they had nothing available. | 他们说没有空缺职位 |
[12:43] | So I never sent in my resume. | 所以我也没发送我的简历 |
[12:46] | Douglas owes me a favor. | 道格拉斯欠我个人情 |
[12:48] | Most people send chocolates. | 其他人可能送个巧克力就算了 |
[12:50] | I’d stand outside your apartment all night | 可是我愿意拿着收录机在你公寓外 |
[12:51] | Holding up a Boombox, except you told me | 站上一整晚 直到你告诉我 |
[12:53] | You hate ’80s music. | 你讨厌八十年代的音乐 |
[13:01] | So about the dinner. I’m free tomorrow night. | 晚饭的事 我明晚有空 |
[13:28] | I was wondering what that noise was. | 我还以为是什么在吵 |
[13:30] | It’s the damn cane. | 原来是这该死的拐杖 |
[13:32] | And I’m Greg. | 我是格雷戈 |
[13:33] | And I can’t sleep | 我不能入睡 |
[13:34] | With you banging around with that thing. | 因为你拄着拐杖砰砰响 |
[13:37] | You’re not actually saying | 你不会是说 |
[13:39] | That I have too loud a cane? | 我的拐杖太吵了吧 |
[13:41] | Is that hard for you to understand? | 很难理解吗 |
[13:43] | Only in the sense that it has a rubber tip on the end | 它有橡胶在底部 |
[13:45] | And not a tap shoe. | 不是踢踏舞鞋 |
[13:47] | Now you’re getting cute with me. | 你还敢跟我耍嘴皮子 |
[13:49] | Okay, we started badly. | 好吧 不打不相识 |
[13:52] | I apologize for the noise, | 我为拐杖的噪音道歉 |
[13:54] | And we will try to figure out a way to be quieter– | 我们会想办法减少噪音 |
[13:56] | And a thousand other things I don’t give a crap about. | 我不管你怎样做 |
[13:59] | Now you keep it down, | 你最好有所收敛 |
[14:00] | Or we’re gonna have trouble. | 不然我会找你麻烦 |
[14:13] | You paged me? | 你找我吗 |
[14:15] | This is Ama. | 这是阿玛 |
[14:17] | She is from our country, but she lives here now. | 她是卢旺达人 现在住美国 |
[14:20] | We’d like you to use her blood. | 我们想让你用她的血 |
[14:23] | For what? | 为什么 |
[14:23] | She recovered from lassa fever | 她两年前患过 |
[14:25] | Two years ago. | 拉沙热 |
[14:28] | Our health minister | 我们的健康部长 |
[14:29] | Has advised us that plasma | 建议我们 |
[14:31] | From one who has the antibodies | 带有抗体的血浆 |
[14:33] | Is much more effective | 会比三(氮)唑核苷 |
[14:34] | Than ribavirin. | 更有效果 |
[14:35] | This is a signed consent form. | 这是份签了字的同意书 |
[14:38] | Will you take her blood, please? | 请用她的血 |
[14:44] | No. | 不 |
[14:46] | I want to do this. | 我想这样做 |
[14:47] | You understand that we would be using | 你知道我们会用你的血 |
[14:49] | Your blood to cure president Dibala. | 去治疗迪巴拉总统 |
[14:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:53] | Are you from the sitibi people? | 你是斯提比人吗 |
[14:55] | I am sitibi. | 我是斯提比人 |
[14:56] | Did they threaten you in some way? | 他们有威胁你吗 |
[14:58] | Your family members back home? | 你家人都回国了吗 |
[14:59] | Please let me give the blood. | 请抽我的血吧 |
[15:01] | Please. | 求求你 |
[15:04] | Do it. | 就这样办吧 |
[15:07] | She’s being coerced. | 她是被迫答应的 |
[15:08] | If she is, I’d rather have a needle prick | 如果她是被迫的 我宁愿在良心 |
[15:11] | On my conscience than the death of her family members. | 上扎一针也不愿看到她的亲人死去 |
[15:41] | Hey! | 等等 |
[15:43] | Don’t let him in there! | 不要让他进去 |
[15:55] | That’s enough! We got him. | 别打了 我们抓住他了 |
[15:57] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[16:01] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[16:01] | Who is that man? | 那个人是谁 |
[16:10] | He shot him? | 他中弹了吗 |
[16:12] | No. | 没有 |
[16:20] | You need a lawyer. | 你需要一个律师 |
[16:22] | You can get a court-appointed. | 你可以通过法院委任律师 |
[16:24] | They can help you. | 那会有所帮助 |
[16:25] | I can’t be helped. | 没人能帮我 |
[16:27] | You did a stupid, terrible thing. | 你做了一件愚蠢可怕的事情 |
[16:31] | But given the circumstances with your wife, | 但是考虑到你妻子的情形 |
[16:35] | You could get a reduced sentence. | 你也许会得到减刑 |
[16:38] | She wasn’t my wife. | 她不是我妻子 |
[16:43] | Then who was she? | 那她是谁 |
[16:45] | They never told us her name. | 他们从来不告诉我们她的名字 |
[16:53] | What his men made us do | 他的手下强迫我们对 |
[16:55] | To that woman… | 这个女人所做的暴行 |
[16:58] | He is now going to do | 现在他要施加于所有的 |
[17:02] | To all the sitibi. | 斯提比人身上 |
[17:08] | You could have gotten killed. | 你可能会被杀害的 |
[17:09] | He wasn’t going to hurt me. | 他不会伤害我 |
[17:10] | He fired a gun in the hospital. | 他在医院开了两枪 |
[17:14] | Come here. | 过来 |
[17:21] | Maybe next time don’t yell out that warning. | 也许下次不用喊出警告 |
[17:28] | The bloody eye was from an enlarged lymph node | 眼睛充血源自于肿大的淋巴结 |
[17:30] | Blocking the retinal vein. | 阻塞了视网膜血管 |
[17:32] | We restored circulation, | 我们修复了循环系统 |
[17:33] | But it means we’ve got to add lymph involvement | 同时也意味着我们把淋巴结的问题 |
[17:35] | To the heart, lungs, and rising fever. | 扩散到了心脏和肺 造成了高烧 |
[17:38] | I’m just gonna sit here quietly. | 我就安安静静的坐在这 |
[17:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[17:43] | I feel like I’ve been inadvertently undermining | 我觉得我会无意中削弱 |
[17:45] | Your authority, so I’m just gonna observe. | 你的权威 所以我光看着就行 |
[17:48] | Not gonna say a word. | 一句话也不说 |
[17:52] | The heart could point to sarcoidosis. | 心脏问题说明可能是类肉状瘤病 |
[18:00] | I’m thinking the x-rays indicate | 我想X射线显示出了 |
[18:03] | A lack of hilar adenopathy, | 淋巴结的匮乏症 |
[18:05] | Which rules it out. | 排除了类肉状瘤病 |
[18:08] | Staph aureus? | 金葡菌败血症呢 |
[18:11] | No. | 也不是 |
[18:14] | Because… | 因为 |
[18:17] | He… | 他 |
[18:18] | Smokes? | 抽烟 |
[18:21] | He’s miming a thermometer. | 他在做体温计的手势 |
[18:23] | He says the fever’s not high enough. | 他是说高烧的体温不够高 |
[18:26] | So some other infection. | 或者是其他的感染造成的 |
[18:27] | He’s wrong. | 他错了 |
[18:28] | The fever could be misleading us | 发烧可能将我们指向错误的诊断 |
[18:30] | Into thinking infection. | 比如感染 |
[18:33] | Talk. | 说吧 |
[18:39] | It could all fit with lymphoma. | 所有症状都符合淋巴瘤 |
[18:46] | Um, I need you to spread your legs | 我需要你展开你双脚 |
[18:48] | So I can do an h. | 让我摆个h出来 |
[18:50] | Can’t be lymphoma. | 不可能是淋巴瘤 |
[18:52] | Ldh is normal. | 乳酸脱氢酶指数[Ldh]正常 |
[18:54] | He’s got good liver function. | 他的肝脏功能正常 |
[18:56] | It’s masking the elevated levels. | 可能掩盖了过高的指数 |
[18:58] | Biopsy the lymph node. Check it out. | 做个淋巴结活检检查下 |
[19:02] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[19:05] | I guess you don’t need me. | 我猜你用不着我了 |
[19:08] | Oh, by the way, | 顺便说下 |
[19:10] | You might want to close the blinds. | 你可能会想关上窗帘 |
[19:12] | A little bright in here. | 这儿太亮堂了 |
[19:20] | LYMPHOMA TADA!! | 淋巴瘤 哈哈 |
[19:23] | It’s just a wild coincidence that he thought | 这未免也太巧合了 他认为 |
[19:25] | You were a rude jerk. | 你是一个粗鲁的混蛋 |
[19:26] | Come on. Give me the benefit of the doubt. | 别这样 给这个怀疑找个好理由先 |
[19:28] | You said he’s a jerk. I barely talked. | 你说过他是混蛋 我几乎没说话 |
[19:30] | You talked! | 你说话了 |
[19:33] | All I wanted was to sip morning espresso | 我只想坐在一个平静的喷泉边上 |
[19:36] | Next to a peaceful, burbling fountain. | 安静的喝上一口早咖啡 |
[19:38] | You could be sipping courvoisier | 如果你告诉他你抓住的把柄 |
[19:41] | Next to a replica of the playboy grotto | 你可以坐在一个花花公子人工洞穴边上 |
[19:43] | If you tell him what you got on him. | 喝上一口山寨的拿破仑酒 |
[19:45] | I don’t have anything on him. | 我没有抓住他的把柄 |
[19:47] | I don’t want anything on him. | 我也不想抓住他的把柄 |
[19:48] | The closest he’s been to vietnam? | 最近他是否去过越南 |
[19:50] | Ordering the mee krob at that place on the corner. | 在越南某个角落点了份米面 |
[19:54] | Mee krob is from thailand. | 米面是泰国菜 |
[19:55] | Exactly. | 的确如此 |
[19:56] | What did you do? | 你到底干了什么 |
[19:58] | Why do you think he’s faking? | 你为什么会认为他说谎了 |
[19:59] | I saw his mail. | 我看了他的邮件 |
[20:00] | Your broke in? | 你闯进他屋子了 |
[20:01] | No. He was holding it. | 没有 他藏起来了 |
[20:03] | Private medical insurance. | 私人医疗保险 |
[20:05] | Not from the V.A. | 不是来自于退伍军人事务处 |
[20:07] | Plus, he’s got to be early 50s. | 此外 他才刚刚五十岁而已 |
[20:09] | He’s too young to be a vet. | 他太年轻了 不可能是越战的兽医 |
[20:10] | So I looked further. | 于是我进一步调查 |
[20:12] | You did break in. | 你的确破门而入了 |
[20:13] | Online. | 网上破解的 |
[20:15] | There’s no reference to him in any of the vet records. | 没有任何兽医记录提及到他 |
[20:17] | Why would he fake being a veteran? | 他为什么要假装成退伍军人 |
[20:18] | Just look how you’re acting. | 看看你的所作所为吧 |
[20:21] | People have been tiptoeing around | 这个混蛋周围的人们 |
[20:22] | This jerk for years. | 多年来都十分畏惧他 |
[20:24] | Normally, we’d all tell the amputee to go screw himself. | 通常情况下 我们都会让截肢者自生自灭 |
[20:27] | Victims get pity, | 受害人只能得到同情 |
[20:28] | Heroes get adulation. | 而英雄却能得到奉承 |
[20:29] | It’s way better. | 这种说法更好 |
[20:30] | Thank you for trying to help me out | 谢谢你尝试帮我走出 |
[20:31] | With my neighbor. | 我邻居的阴影 |
[20:32] | Now forget the vietnam stuff. | 现在忘了越南那堆事吧 |
[20:33] | I could prove this. | 我可以证明我的理论 |
[20:34] | But you won’t because you’ll be too busy | 但是你不会 因为你得去 |
[20:36] | Writing him a letter of apology | 给他写道歉信 |
[20:38] | And dropping it at his door | 并放置于他门前 |
[20:39] | Without knocking at his door. | 安安静静的放下 |
[20:41] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没干 |
[20:42] | That guy is totally an ass. | 那家伙完全是个混蛋 |
[20:44] | Which is the point. | 这正是关键所在 |
[20:45] | It’s easy to be nice to people you like. | 向你喜欢的人表示友好很容易 |
[20:47] | But being nice to people you hate, | 但是向你讨厌的人示好 |
[20:49] | That’s a skill. | 这是一门技术 |
[20:50] | Do it. | 去做吧 |
[20:56] | Thank you for saving my life. | 谢谢你救了我一命 |
[20:59] | The man that tried to kill you, | 那个想要谋杀你的人 |
[21:01] | He said that you were preparing a massacre. | 说你准备发起一场大屠杀 |
[21:07] | The sitibi are my countrymen. | 斯提比人是我的臣民 |
[21:11] | I am fighting a guerilla war. | 我要发起一场游击战 |
[21:14] | In a way that’s being called genocide. | 以种族灭绝的方式 |
[21:18] | 20 years ago, | 二十年前 |
[21:20] | These same sitibi rebels took over the south, | 同样是这些斯提比叛军占据了南部 |
[21:23] | They massacred tens of thousands, | 他们屠杀了成千上万的人 |
[21:26] | And they would happily do it again. | 他们户很乐意再来一次 |
[21:28] | I’m trying to impose order. | 我正努力恢复秩序 |
[21:31] | I’m trying to prevent a genocide. | 努力阻止新的种族灭绝 |
[21:35] | Genocide. | 种族灭绝 |
[21:37] | My own son, | 我唯一的儿子 |
[21:40] | My youngest, | 我最小的孩子 |
[21:41] | He is a student here. | 他是这里的一个学生 |
[21:43] | He hasn’t spoken to me in years | 他已经几年没有跟我说话了 |
[21:45] | Because of what he read in your newspapers. | 因为他读到的都是你们的报纸报道 |
[21:48] | But what he read is not true. | 但是他读到的都不是事实 |
[21:51] | What about your youth labor league? | 你建立的青少年劳动联盟呢 |
[21:58] | There I was at fault. | 那是我的错误造成的 |
[22:04] | I hired men, who, in their zeal, | 我雇佣了这些人 他们热衷于 |
[22:06] | Stepped over the line, | 越线行事 |
[22:09] | And there were abuses. | 存在着很多虐待现象 |
[22:14] | But that will not happen again. | 但是这种事情再也不会发生了 |
[23:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:37] | How’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[23:38] | Normal-looking nucleus. | 细胞核正常 |
[23:40] | How’s it going with you? | 我是指你怎么样了 |
[23:42] | It worried me when you joked | 你开玩笑说让这个人开枪 |
[23:43] | About letting that man shoot dibala. | 向迪巴拉开枪 让我担心 |
[23:45] | I wasn’t joking. | 我不是开玩笑 |
[23:47] | You can’t want to kill anyone, | 你不可能想杀死任何人 |
[23:50] | Especially not your own patient. | 尤其不会是你自己的病人 |
[23:50] | It’s only natural to feel he should– | 这很合常理 认为他应该 |
[23:52] | No, it’s completely unnatural. | 不 这一点也不合常理 |
[23:54] | Only psychopaths can kill other people | 只有心理病态的人才会 |
[23:56] | Without having some sort of breakdown. | 毫无心理障碍地杀死其他人 |
[23:57] | Not when it’s justified. | 如果是正义的行为就不用 |
[23:58] | Look at soldiers. | 看看这些士兵 |
[23:59] | Even when it’s justified. | 即时是正义的行为也不行 |
[24:02] | Am I trying to kill our patient? | 我会杀死我们的病人吗 |
[24:03] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[24:04] | But if he died, am I supposed to just pretend | 但是如果他死了 我难道应该假装 |
[24:06] | That wouldn’t be good for the world? | 这对世界人民没有好处吗 |
[24:09] | The cells are neatly differentiated. | 这些细胞分化明显 |
[24:12] | This isn’t lymphoma. | 不是淋巴瘤 |
[24:16] | Thought I had detected | 我就知道我闻到了 |
[24:17] | The sickly sweet smell of maple syrup | 淡淡的枫树糖浆甜味 |
[24:20] | And socialized medicine. | 还有公费医疗制度 |
[24:22] | It smells like… | 闻起来 |
[24:25] | Victory. | 有种胜利的感觉 |
[24:27] | That big flag in your place | 你屋子里的那个巨大旗帜 |
[24:29] | Prompted me to chat with your housekeeper. | 促使我同你的女管家聊了聊 |
[24:31] | Turns out you’re a citizen of the great white north. | 原来你是银色大北方的公民 |
[24:34] | You broke into my apartment? | 你破门而入了是吧 |
[24:35] | Technically, no. | 技术上来书说 没有 |
[24:37] | Well, technically, yeah, | 技术上来书说 是 |
[24:39] | But two steps. | 但只迈了两步 |
[24:40] | – Hardly, – You’re going to jail. | -几乎不算 -你准备进监狱吧 |
[24:41] | Speaking of, | 说到这个 |
[24:43] | You know what can get you six months | 你知道什么罪名能关你6个月 |
[24:44] | And a $100,000 fine? | 而且罚你10万吗 |
[24:47] | Falsely claiming that you won a medal in Vietnam. | 谎称在越南战争中获得过勋章 |
[24:50] | You think I’m faking? | 你觉得我在骗人吗 |
[24:51] | Canada did not send troops to fight in Vietnam, you idiot. | 加拿大从未派兵支援过越南战争 你个白痴 |
[24:57] | They sent troops to reinforce the ’73 peace accords, | 他们曾派兵促成1973年和平协议的达成 |
[25:02] | Which is where I tried to free a 12-year-old boy | 在那里我曾设法救一个踩了地雷的 |
[25:04] | Who stepped on a land mine. | 十二岁男孩 |
[25:06] | 36 years later, | 三十六年了 |
[25:08] | Every second,I feel the pain in my hand | 每时每刻我都觉得手还是那么痛 |
[25:09] | Like I’m still grabbing that boy’s arm, | 就像我还抓着那个小男孩的手臂一样 |
[25:11] | Even though my arm isn’t there. | 虽然我的手臂已经没了 |
[25:13] | So, no, I’m not faking. | 所以答案是没有 我没骗人 |
[25:23] | On a related note, go maple leaves. | 那说句靠谱的 加油 枫叶国出来的 |
[25:35] | Did you get the biopsy results? | 你们拿到活体检查的结果了吗 |
[25:38] | Is it lymphoma? | 是不是淋巴瘤 |
[25:39] | No. So we have to move on. | 不是 所以我们会继续诊断 |
[25:42] | Infection, perhaps autoimmune. | 感染 有可能是自体免疫感染 |
[25:44] | Did you get the biopsy results? | 你们拿到活体检查的结果了吗 |
[25:47] | Yes, I just told you. | 拿到了 我刚刚告诉过你 |
[25:49] | Is it lymphoma? | 是不是淋巴瘤 |
[25:55] | Cameron and Chase? | 卡梅隆还有奇斯是吗 |
[25:57] | They both really like diagnostics, | 他们都很喜欢诊断学 |
[25:59] | And I think they both really like watching House torture me. | 他们也同样喜欢看豪斯怎么折磨我 |
[26:03] | Anyway, thank you for understanding | 不管怎么说 谢谢你能理解 |
[26:05] | About the job. | 我的工作 |
[26:08] | I had two really crappy alternatives. | 我只有两个蹩脚的选择 |
[26:14] | There was a third. | 本来还有第三个的 |
[26:15] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[26:17] | You could have stepped aside. | 你可以让出你的职位 |
[26:20] | We both would have lost our jobs. | 如果那样我们都会丢了饭碗 |
[26:22] | You could have asked Cameron or Chase to take your place. | 你可以让卡梅隆或者奇斯代替你 |
[26:24] | They wouldn’t have wanted to. | 他们不会想那么做的 |
[26:25] | You just said they both really like diagnostics. | 你刚不是说他们都很喜欢诊断学吗 |
[26:30] | You want to go back in time? | 你想时间倒流吗 |
[26:31] | I want to make this work. | 我只是想一切都如人意 |
[26:34] | I want to understand you. | 我只是想理解你 |
[26:36] | I mean, you know how you made me feel. | 你知道你让我怎么想的 |
[26:40] | If you could do it again… | 如果你能重新来过 |
[26:44] | I made the right decision. | 我做了一个正确的决定 |
[26:59] | I need your confidential medical opinion. | 我需要你的保密的医学意见 |
[27:03] | Is the president capable of thinking clearly? | 总统能否清晰地思考问题 |
[27:06] | Obviously not, right now. | 现在看起来 很明显不能 |
[27:10] | Will he ever be? | 那他以后能吗 |
[27:13] | I think… | 我的意见是 |
[27:16] | Neurons don’t grow back, | 神经细胞不会重新长出 |
[27:17] | And he’s already in his decline. | 而他的细胞已经在下降了 |
[27:20] | Anything he tells you, any command he gives, | 他告诉你的每件事 下达的每个命令 |
[27:22] | How will you ever know | 你怎么能判断 |
[27:23] | It’s not just the delusions | 它们不是来自于 |
[27:24] | Of a sick, mad, dying old man? | 一个又病又疯又活不长的老人的错觉呢 |
[27:38] | He just started spiking a fever. | 他开始发烧了 |
[27:43] | It’s scleroderma. | 是硬皮病[皮肤病] |
[27:46] | You don’t have some clever way | 你这次没有更聪明的方式 |
[27:48] | Of telling me this time? | 来告诉我吗 |
[27:49] | Patient’s dying. | 病人要死了 |
[27:51] | I’m done with clever. | 聪明的解说完毕 |
[27:52] | Look at his skin. | 好好看看他的皮肤 |
[27:53] | It’s tight for a 75-year-old. | 对一个七十五岁的老人来说太紧了 |
[27:55] | Based on his admission photo? | 根据一张入院照片得出的是吧 |
[27:57] | Bit subjective. | 有点主观了吧 |
[27:58] | Fever points to infection. | 发烧症状显示是感染 |
[28:00] | And now he’s got nodules on his fingers. | 而且现在他手指上有节结 |
[28:01] | That’s blastomycosis. | 应该是酵母菌病 |
[28:03] | Nodules? | 有节结是吗 |
[28:04] | And you’re calling tight skin subjective? | 那你还说硬皮很主观 |
[28:06] | I’m with Foreman. | 我同意福曼的观点 |
[28:07] | We would have seen fungus balls on the head CT. | 我们在头部断层扫描中就能发现霉菌球了 |
[28:09] | Fungal lesions can be missed. | 真菌引起的损伤可能被忽视了 |
[28:11] | We could settle this with a test. | 我们用一个测试就能解决分歧了 |
[28:12] | Anti-centromere antibodies would point to scleropderma. | 抗着丝点抗体可以显示硬皮病 |
[28:14] | Point to, not prove. | 显示而已 不是证明 |
[28:15] | And his fever’s too high. | 他烧得太厉害了 |
[28:16] | We have to treat him now. | 我们现在就得进行治疗 |
[28:18] | We treat wrong, | 如果我们治疗有误 |
[28:18] | We could send this disease into overdrive. | 我们会让他病得更厉害 |
[28:21] | You’re with me on the scleroderma. | 你同意硬皮病的说法 |
[28:22] | I guess. | 我推断的 |
[28:23] | I just don’t care enough about the patient | 我只是不怎么在意这个病人 |
[28:24] | To waste my time trying to convince anyone. | 不想浪费时间去取信于任何人 |
[28:25] | We get it. You don’t like the guy, | 我们懂了 你不喜欢这个人 |
[28:27] | You didn’t want to work on this case. | 你本来不想接这个病例 |
[28:28] | And yet you’re still here. | 可既然你都来了 |
[28:30] | Why don’t you take a stand? | 为什么不干脆表个态呢 |
[28:31] | Either do something about it or shut up. | 要么你做点什么 要么你就闭嘴 |
[28:33] | Treat him for blasto if you want. | 就照你想的 按酵母菌病的方式治疗吧 |
[28:37] | I’ll get Cuddy. I can convince her– | 我去找卡迪 我要让她相信 |
[28:38] | This isn’t a democracy. | 这不是玩民主的时候 |
[28:40] | I don’t care who you get. | 我根本不在乎你去找谁 |
[28:42] | At least for right now, this is my department. | 至少现在 这是我的部门 |
[28:44] | We’re treating him for blasto. | 我们按照酵母菌病的方式来治疗他 |
[28:46] | Start him on amphotericin B. | 给他用两性霉素B |
[28:58] | If you inject my I.V. with an air bubble… | 你只要在我的静脉注射里注射一个气泡 |
[29:00] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[29:01] | I will have another heart attack. | 我就会再犯一次心脏病 |
[29:03] | No one will know. | 没有人会知道的 |
[29:04] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[29:05] | You tell my colonel | 你告诉我的上校 |
[29:07] | I’m a sick, dying old man | 我百病缠身 而且是个将死的老人 |
[29:08] | Who can’t be trusted. | 不能继续被信任 |
[29:10] | I didn’t say… | 我没说过 |
[29:11] | You were trying to put a gun in his hand | 你这是在他手里放了把枪 |
[29:13] | And point it at my head. | 让他指向我的头 |
[29:15] | The gun is now in your hand. | 现在这把枪就在你的手里 |
[29:17] | That is a practical difference, not a moral one. | 这回可以成真了 不再只是道义上的 |
[29:21] | If you want me dead, then pull the trigger. | 如果你想我死 就开枪吧 |
[29:24] | It is not so easy when you have to do it yourself. | 自己动手太难 |
[29:42] | Allison. | 艾莉森 |
[29:55] | I guess I didn’t want you dead. | 我还不想让你死 |
[30:03] | You touch my wife again, | 你要敢再碰我的妻子 |
[30:05] | I’ll kick your ass out into the street. | 我就把你赶到街上去 |
[30:07] | I don’t care who you are. | 我不在乎你是谁 |
[30:08] | I did her a favor. | 我帮了她一个忙 |
[30:10] | I showed her her true character. | 我让她看清自己的真实人格 |
[30:13] | She’s a better person than you are. | 她比你可好多了 |
[30:15] | She is too weak to act on her beliefs. | 她太软弱所以不能实现她的信念 |
[30:18] | But that is not her fault. | 但这不是她的错 |
[30:20] | Most everyone is. | 大多数人都是如此 |
[30:22] | Even my own advisors. | 就算是我的顾问 |
[30:24] | My own colonel. | 我的上校 |
[30:27] | All they do is negotiate and debate | 他们只会谈判 争辩 |
[30:30] | And sign treaties. | 签署各种条约 |
[30:32] | They are appeasers. | 他们只会劝解别人 |
[30:34] | And all the while, we are beset by assassins | 一直以来 我们都被杀手 |
[30:36] | And traitors, the scum– | 叛徒 卑鄙的人所困扰 |
[30:39] | Cockroaches? | 蟑螂吗 |
[30:43] | What are you going to do about them? | 你准备把他们怎么样 |
[30:45] | What is an enemy to you? | 你会怎么对付你的敌人呢 |
[30:48] | Some younger physician who covets your office? | 比如说有年轻的医生觊觎你的职位 |
[30:52] | In my world, there are dangers and bloodshed and death. | 我的世界到处充满着危险 流血和死亡 |
[30:58] | And that makes you a man. | 那才让你成为真正的男人 |
[31:00] | And men make choices. | 真正的男人会做抉择 |
[31:03] | And your choice is | 你的抉择就是 |
[31:04] | To send bands of drunk, crazed children | 派由醉鬼和疯狂的孩子组成的军团 |
[31:08] | To massacre an entire people? | 去屠杀整个种族吗 |
[31:10] | Don’t ask me questions you don’t want to know the answer to. | 不要问我那种你都不想知道答案的问题 |
[31:13] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[31:14] | I deserve to know | 我有权知道 |
[31:16] | What you’re planning– | 你怎么计划 |
[31:17] | Whatever it takes to protect my country. | 无论什么代价来保护我的国家 |
[31:32] | You broke into his apartment? | 你闯进了他的房间是吗 |
[31:33] | I didn’t break in. | 我没有闯进去 |
[31:37] | I wish I believed you. | 我真希望能相信你 |
[31:38] | I can fix this. | 我能解决这个事 |
[31:40] | I already did. | 我已经解决了 |
[31:43] | He was going to press charges. | 他本来打算控告你 |
[31:45] | But… | 但是 |
[31:46] | I promised him you’d leave. | 我向他保证你会离开这里 |
[31:50] | You’re kicking me out? | 你在赶我走吗 |
[31:53] | I’ll explain it to your psychiatrist, | 我会跟你的精神病医生解释的 |
[31:55] | But…yeah. | 不过 是的 |
[31:57] | You got to go somewhere else. | 你得另谋住处了 |
[32:01] | House, I know when things go wrong, | 豪斯 我知道事态不对的时候 |
[32:03] | Usually you just double down | 通常你都会翻倍下注 |
[32:04] | And get more involved, | 变得更投入 |
[32:05] | But here you could go to jail. | 但在这件事你可能会进监狱 |
[32:09] | And I truly believe | 我非常相信 |
[32:11] | That you’ve changed enough | 你已经有足够的改变能 |
[32:12] | To know this is the right thing. | 理解这是个正确的决定 |
[32:21] | We need a blood sample. | 我们需要查血样 |
[32:23] | We got to do the anticentromere antibody test. | 我们需要做抗着丝点抗体测试 |
[32:25] | It’ll show House is right. It’s scleroderma. | 它会证明豪斯没错 他得的是硬皮病 |
[32:28] | Why are you doing this now? | 你为什么想这么做 |
[32:31] | Because I didn’t want to kill him. | 因为我没想杀了他 |
[32:33] | And you’re right. | 而且你说得对 |
[32:35] | I have to take a side. | 我必须选择一个立场 |
[32:37] | So I’m going to do what I can to keep him alive. | 所以我会尽力让他活下来 |
[32:42] | I’ll get you the blood. | 我会给你取血样 |
[32:46] | Positive for anticentromere antibodies. | 抗着丝点抗体检测结果是阳性 |
[32:48] | Better get him off the antifungals | 最好给他停用抗真菌药 |
[32:49] | And onto steroids immediately. | 并且立刻给他用类固醇 |
[32:51] | I told you before, | 我已经跟你们说过 |
[32:53] | This only points to scleroderma. | 这只说明有可能是硬皮病 |
[32:54] | It doesn’t prove it. | 并没有证明就是它 |
[32:55] | You’re just gonna ignore the test? | 那你就是要无视测试结果吗 |
[32:57] | Blasto still fits best. | 芽生菌病依然是最符合的 |
[32:59] | I know it’s not conclusive, | 我知道这不太有说服力 |
[33:00] | But when you put it with all the other evidence– | 但是如果你把所有其他的迹象考虑进来 |
[33:01] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经做了决定了 |
[33:10] | Have you told thirteen you were wrong to fire her? | 你跟十三说了你不该解雇她吗 |
[33:13] | What does that have to do with anything? | 那跟任何事有关系吗 |
[33:16] | I’ve worked with you long enough to know | 跟你共事这么久 |
[33:17] | You’re reasonable. | 我知道你很讲理 |
[33:18] | You can usually admit when you’re wrong. | 一般来说 你会承认你的错误 |
[33:22] | But there’s some deep part of you, | 但是内心深处的你 |
[33:24] | That when you find you’re wrong | 在发现自己在最重要的决定上 |
[33:25] | About the most important decisions you’ve made, | 犯了错误的时候 |
[33:28] | You get insecure and you just retrench. | 会变得优柔寡断 畏畏缩缩 |
[33:31] | If you want to mess up your relationship, that’s your right, | 要是你想搞糟自己的感情 请自便 |
[33:33] | But you mess this up, our patient dies. | 但要是你搞糟了这个 病人就会死 |
[33:42] | Switch him to steroids. | 给他改用类固醇 |
[33:54] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[33:58] | How was your day? | 今天过得顺利吗 |
[34:04] | Morning. | 早安 |
[34:07] | First of all, my bad. | 首先 是我的错 |
[34:11] | I’ve gone through this whole thing recently. | 我认真想了想最近发生的这些事 |
[34:14] | I don’t want to bore you. | 我并不想惹你讨厌 |
[34:15] | Short version. | 简单说来 |
[34:17] | I’m really trying to work on some stuff. | 我非常努力地在做某件事情 |
[34:19] | This is a definite setback. | 而这种情况真是个打击 |
[34:23] | Although, in fairness, you really did | 不过说实话 你确实 |
[34:26] | Make it tough. | 让人很难做 |
[34:28] | Phantom pain in your missing arm? | 已经没有了的手臂还觉得痛吗 |
[34:32] | Five different kinds of painkiller | 你的药箱里 |
[34:34] | In your medicine cabinet. | 有五种不同的止痛药 |
[34:36] | That’s what this | 这就是为什么我们需要这个 |
[34:37] | Magic box of neurological trickery is for. | “幻箱”来给你的神经玩些花招 |
[34:43] | This would be a lot easier | 照着把你 |
[34:44] | If you do what the crazy guy who tied you up says. | 五花大绑的疯子的话去做会比较容易 |
[34:52] | Put your hand in there. Put your hand in there. | 把你的手放进来 放手进来 |
[34:59] | Now look. Mirror magic. | 看 镜子魔术 |
[35:03] | Your arm is back. | 你的手回来了 |
[35:06] | Now clench both your fists at the same time. | 现在同时握紧两个拳头 |
[35:09] | Clench. Real hard. | 握紧 用力 |
[35:17] | If you believe in god, | 要是你信神的话 |
[35:21] | Pray that this is gonna work. | 祈祷这会有用吧 |
[35:25] | You might also want to ask him | 你肯定也很想问他 |
[35:26] | Why he blew off your arm. | 为什么把你的手给炸掉了 |
[35:29] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[35:31] | Now let go. | 现在把手放开 |
[35:46] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[35:48] | It relaxed. | 它不见了 |
[35:50] | For 36 years, I’ve been in pain. | 我已经痛了36年了 |
[35:52] | And it’s finally gone. | 终于过去了 |
[35:55] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[36:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:08] | O2 sat’s down to 88. | 血氧指标降到88了 |
[36:09] | Going through the main stem bronchus. | 正在通过主支气管 |
[36:11] | Into the right upper lobe. | 进入右上肺叶 |
[36:13] | Get them out of here. | 把他们赶出去 |
[36:14] | No! | 不 |
[36:14] | It’s OK. | 没事 |
[36:16] | Bleeder. | 出血点 |
[36:17] | Cauterizing. | 正在烧结止血 |
[36:20] | – Got it? – Yeah. | -搞定了吗 -嗯 |
[36:27] | Get the paddles! | 准备起搏器 |
[36:29] | – I’m going back in. – What is happening? | -我现在返回肺部 -发生什么事? |
[36:31] | He’s bleeding into his lungs. | 他肺部大出血 |
[36:32] | Charging. | 准备 |
[36:33] | Another bleeder. I can get it. | 是另一个出血点 我能搞定 |
[36:34] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[36:36] | There’s a third. | 还有第三个 |
[36:39] | God, there’s a dozen. | 天 成打的出血点 |
[36:42] | Shock him. | 给他电击 |
[36:43] | Clear. | 退开 |
[36:48] | Charging. Clear. | 准备 退开 |
[37:40] | If you wanna call out and cry | 要是你想大喊大叫痛哭失声的话 |
[37:43] | The armchair looks more comfortable. | 那躺椅更舒服些 |
[37:45] | I switched his meds. | 我换了他的药 |
[37:48] | I thought I was wrong so I took him off the antifungals. | 我以为我是错的 停用了抗真菌药 |
[37:51] | Put him on steroid like you said | 照你说的给他用了类固醇 |
[37:53] | You know what that means. | 你知道那意味着什么 |
[37:55] | I was too late. | 我发现得太迟了 |
[37:58] | Or I was right in the first place. | 或者我一开始就是对的 |
[38:03] | So either you killed him | 所以要不然就是因为 |
[38:06] | By not having confidence | 你对自己的观点 |
[38:08] | In your opinion. | 没有自信而杀了他 |
[38:10] | Or you killed him being too attached to ur opinion | 要不然就是因为太过坚持己见而杀了他 |
[38:14] | If you’re anthing like me — | 如果你有一点点像我 |
[38:15] | And, by the way you are– | 顺便说一句你是有点像 |
[38:17] | You neeed to know which. | 你该知道是哪个 |
[38:19] | He’s under lock and key in the morgue. | 他的尸体被严密保护在停尸房 |
[38:22] | His gornment wants their own doctors | 他的政府希望由他们自己的医生 |
[38:24] | To do the autopsy. | 来做尸检 |
[38:25] | They are taking his body out tomorrow. | 他们明天就把尸体运走 |
[38:28] | There’s a reason I hired you. | 我雇佣你的原因是 |
[38:32] | You used to know what to do with a locked door. | 你总是知道怎么把锁上的门打开 |
[38:44] | I went down to the morgue to rerun the antibodies test. | 我想下停尸房去重做一次抗体试验 |
[38:47] | We’ve run it twice. | 我们已经做了两次 |
[38:49] | Turns out I couldn’t get in. | 结果我不能进去 |
[38:51] | They had an armed guard. | 他们安排了武装警卫 |
[38:53] | But I saw this. | 但我看到了这个 |
[38:59] | It’s a sign-sheet from the morgue. | 停尸房里的签名授权文件 |
[39:02] | Your signature. | 上面是你的签名 |
[39:04] | 9:45 this morning. | 早上九点四十五分 |
[39:06] | That’s right before you guys ran the test. | 正好就在你们进行试验之前 |
[39:10] | What were you doing there? | 你在那里干什么 |
[39:12] | Follow-up on a clinic case. | 门诊病例的收尾跟进 |
[39:14] | What case? | 什么病例 |
[39:15] | You think this is really important– | 你觉得这个真的重要 |
[39:16] | One of the patients in the morgue | 停尸房里的一个病人 |
[39:17] | Was a 70-year-old woman who had scleroderma. | 是患硬皮病的七十岁老妇 |
[39:22] | You and Cameron, | 你和卡梅隆 |
[39:23] | If you took that woman’s blood, | 如果你们取了那女人的血样 |
[39:25] | You could have messed up the test results | 你们有可能弄乱试验结果 |
[39:27] | So we treated dibala for the wrong disease. | 让我们弄错了迪巴拉的疾病 |
[39:32] | Cameron had nothing to do with it. | 卡梅隆和这一点关系都没有 |
[39:36] | You son of a bitch. | 你这婊子养的 |
[39:37] | He was going to kill the sitibi. | 他要杀掉那些斯提比人 |
[39:41] | Every last one of them. | 一个都不剩 |
[39:42] | I don’t care what he was going to do. | 我不管他要做什么 |
[39:44] | He came to us and put his life | 他来找我们 把他的命 |
[39:46] | In our hands. | 托付到我们手上 |
[39:47] | All the good we’ve done… | 如果我们就这样把他 |
[39:51] | Every life we’ve saved… | 送回去杀掉成百上千的人 |
[39:53] | It would have meant nothing | 那我们做过的好事 |
[39:55] | If we just sent him off to kill hundreds | 救过的每一条命 |
[39:57] | Of thousands of people. | 都会变得一点意义都没有 |
[39:59] | Look at the news. | 看看新闻 |
[40:01] | The moderates are taking over. | 保守派正在接管政权 |
[40:03] | There’s hope for peace talks. | 有和谈的希望 |
[40:06] | You tell the world that I faked this test, | 你公告天下我伪造了试验 |
[40:10] | Dibala becomes a martyr. | 迪巴拉变成了烈士 |
[40:12] | The massacres begin. | 大屠杀又要开始 |
[40:14] | I cover this up, | 要是我帮你掩饰 |
[40:16] | I become your accomplice. | 我就成了你的共犯 |
[40:18] | You think you can guilt me into that? | 你以为你可以把我拉下水吗 |
[40:27] | If the cops are going to come for me, | 要是警察要来抓我了 |
[40:30] | Please warn me… | 请提前跟我说一声 |
[40:32] | So that I can tell my wife first. | 让我能先告诉我的妻子 |
[40:44] | Chase… | 奇斯 |
[40:46] | You really think you can kill another human being | 你真的以为你杀了一个人 |
[40:49] | Without any consequences to yourself? | 而安然逃脱 不受任何惩罚吗 |
[40:57] | No. | 不 |
[41:02] | American alligators are mostly found | 美国短吻鳄一般出没于 |
[41:04] | In the southeastern United States. | 美国东南部 |
[41:06] | My neighbor called. | 邻居打电话来了 |
[41:08] | He sounded… | 他听起来 |
[41:11] | Happy. | 挺高兴 |
[41:11] | And west to the southern tip | 和德克萨斯州南部 |
[41:12] | Of texas. | 狭窄地带的西边 |
[41:13] | That’s nice. | 那挺好 |
[41:15] | Even nicer, he’s approving | 更好的是 他支持 |
[41:17] | The garden expansion. | 花园扩建 |
[41:19] | Huh. | 嘿 |
[41:20] | And even more nicer, | 更好的是 |
[41:23] | He’s not going to press charges even if you don’t move out | 就算你不搬走他也不会控告你 |
[41:28] | What did you do to him? | 你对他干了什么 |
[41:31] | I was nice. | 我很友好 |
[41:36] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[41:40] | I think… | 我想 |
[41:41] | I want to give you the benefit of the doubt. | 我还是当作你没干什么吧 |
[41:47] | Alligators eat | 短吻鳄的食物包括 |
[41:49] | Fish, birds, turtles, | 鱼类 鸟类 龟类 |
[41:50] | Snakes, mammals, and amphibians. | 蛇类 哺乳动物和两栖动物 |
[41:53] | Oh! | 哇 |