时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | This bagel’s as hard as a hockey puck. | 这面包圈硬得跟冰球有得一拼 |
[00:09] | Then don’t eat it. | 那就别吃 |
[00:10] | Used to be a full breakfast service. | 以前可是有全套早餐 |
[00:12] | They’re trying to starve us. | 他们想饿死我们 |
[00:13] | You’re worried about the food? | 你在担心食物 |
[00:15] | No, I’m worried about what the food represents. | 不 我担心的是食物背后的象征 |
[00:17] | I got seven scenes to shoot today | 我今天要拍7场戏 |
[00:18] | On half of what we used to spend. | 预算只有以前的一半 |
[00:20] | We’re going through a recession. | 经济不景气 |
[00:21] | It is what it is. | 事情就是这么简单 |
[00:23] | But nobody’s gonna bail us out. | 可是没人会把我们从危机中解救出来 |
[00:24] | Free content everywhere, dvd sales in the toilet. | 到处都是免费下载 厕所里卖DVD碟 |
[00:27] | Now the back office bean counters | 现在股票结算室里那些精打细算 |
[00:29] | Are vetoing half my ideas. | 之辈把我半数的主意都否定了 |
[00:31] | So we begin to make it about the performances. | 所以现在专心到表演上来吧 |
[00:34] | You okay? | 你能行吗 |
[00:35] | A bit of a headache. | 头有点痛 |
[00:37] | If you need an ibuprofen– | 要是你需要止痛药 |
[00:38] | I need you to put your game face on, all right? | 我要你把专业态度拿出来 行不 |
[00:40] | Screw the bagels, screw the sets, screw the wardrobe. | 试着对付面包圈和布景和服装 |
[00:42] | Do you have any idea how lucky we are? | 你知不知道我们有多幸运 |
[00:44] | We get to do something we like, | 能做自己喜欢做的事 |
[00:46] | We get to touch people’s lives and we get paid for it? | 接触人们的生活 而且还能从中得到收入 |
[00:49] | Let’s make a movie. | 来拍电影吧 |
[00:51] | Hey, baby. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[00:58] | Roll camera. | 摄像机到位 |
[01:01] | And… | 然后 |
[01:04] | Action. | 开拍 |
[01:12] | What’s wrong? | 有什么不对劲吗 |
[01:14] | My eyes… | 我的眼睛… |
[01:15] | They feel like they’re exploding. | 好像在爆炸一样 |
[01:19] | All right, turn off the damn lights. | 好吧 把那该死的灯关上 |
[01:21] | Get an ambulance. Now! | 叫救护车 现在就去 |
[02:01] | We’re gonna be late for work. | 我们要迟到了 |
[02:03] | Then we’ll be late. | 那就迟吧 |
[02:09] | You took a patient’s life, | 你夺走了一个病人的生命 |
[02:10] | You lied about it for weeks, | 你为此说谎说了几个星期 |
[02:11] | You broke who knows how many laws and oaths | 你触犯了鬼知道多少条法律和契约 |
[02:14] | To cover it up, | 来掩饰真相 |
[02:16] | But I can live with it. | 但我能容忍这些 |
[02:19] | We can get through it together. | 我们能一起渡过去 |
[02:25] | You have no idea what I’ve been living with, | 你不知道我受了多少苦 |
[02:29] | And what it means to hear you say that. | 也不会知道你说的一切意味着什么 |
[02:30] | But we need to get away from princeton-plainsboro. | 但我们得离开医院 |
[02:36] | You can barely walk by the rooms where dibala was treated. | 你都不能走近迪巴拉接受治疗的房间 |
[02:40] | Why should we live with that hanging over our heads? | 如果我们有换个新局面的机会 |
[02:45] | If there was ever a time to turn the page… | 为什么我们还要让这个威胁我们呢 |
[02:54] | Three-month-old with fever, incessant drooling, | 是高烧的三岁婴儿 不间断流涎 |
[02:56] | And chronic muscle weakness. | 还有慢性肌肉无力 |
[02:58] | Or… | 还是 |
[02:59] | Porn actor Hank Hardwick, born Henry Lefkowitz, | 色情影星汉克·哈德科 本名亨利·洛夫科斯基 |
[03:03] | Totally clean workup, | 表面看起来没有任何疾病 |
[03:05] | Collapsed on the job with extreme photophobia. | 工作时因极度恐光症崩溃 |
[03:07] | Or… | 还是… |
[03:08] | An infant as limp as a rag doll. | 一个虚弱得像破布娃娃的婴儿 |
[03:10] | Yeah. Let’s wait till chase and cameron get here. | 好 等Chase和Cameron来吧 |
[03:11] | I have a feeling they’ll have the good sense to side with me. | 我有预感 他们的判断力好得足以支持我 |
[03:13] | Doesn’t matter who they side with, I’m still in charge. | 他们支持谁不重要 我还是管事的 |
[03:16] | We’re taking the limp three-month-old. | 我们接那个虚弱的三月大的婴儿 |
[03:18] | Oh, good. | 哦 太好了 |
[03:20] | You paged the limpness specialist. | 你去呼叫专治柔弱的专家吧 |
[03:27] | This envelope is oddly | 这信封怎么如此奇异地 |
[03:29] | Medical license-shaped. | 有着行医执照的形状呢 |
[03:32] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:38] | House is back in charge. | 豪斯重新主管部门了 |
[03:39] | We get to treat a porn star. | 我们要治那个三级片影星了 |
[03:41] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[03:43] | Perfect timing for us. | 对我们真是绝佳的时机啊 |
[03:44] | We’re leaving the team | 我们要退出团队了 |
[03:46] | And the hospital, effective immediately. | 还有医院 立即生效 |
[03:50] | That’s kind of sudden. | 真突然啊 |
[03:52] | Unless you’ve been circulating your resumes for a while. | 除非你们已经到处投简历好一阵子了 |
[03:54] | We’re just starting to think about new jobs, | 我们刚刚开始考虑新工作 |
[03:56] | Where we want to live. | 还有我们想住的地方 |
[03:57] | Moving too. Interesting. | 还要搬家 真有趣 |
[03:59] | Are you sure about this? | 你们确定吗 |
[04:02] | Yes. | 是 |
[04:05] | Uh… We’ll miss you. | 我们会想你们的 |
[04:07] | We’ll miss all of you too. | 我们也会想你们所有人的 |
[04:09] | We’ll start clearing out our things. | 我们要开始收拾东西了 |
[04:16] | Run an std panel and a tox screen. | 做性病和毒素排查 |
[04:18] | Send a c-reactive protein to look for inflammation | 用C反应蛋白排查炎症 |
[04:21] | And an A.N.A. to screen for autoimmune. | 还有用抗核抗体排查自体免疫病 |
[04:23] | The rest of you take a history | 剩下的去找病史 |
[04:24] | And do an l.P. To rule out viral encephalitis. | 然后做个腰穿来排除病毒性脑炎 |
[04:28] | Oh, it’s just you. | 对了 只有你一个 |
[04:31] | Here’s hoping you’re good at multitasking. | 希望你善于多线程操作 |
[04:36] | I get tested for stds regularly, | 我定期检查性病 |
[04:38] | so does everyone I work with. | 我每个同事都是 |
[04:39] | Since I’m guessing you don’t take their word for it. | 因为我猜你不信他们 |
[04:42] | All right, I’m gonna need you to lie on your side | 好吧 我要你侧躺着 |
[04:45] | And put your knees to your chest. | 把膝盖拉到胸前 |
[04:47] | Any history of alcohol or substance abuse? | 有酗酒或滥用药物的历史吗 |
[04:49] | My wife used to smoke a little pot, | 我妻子过去有吸一点药 |
[04:52] | But I never touched the stuff. | 但我没碰过那东西 |
[04:54] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[04:56] | Happily, for two years now. | 很快乐 已经两年了 |
[04:58] | She happy you do porn? | 你拍色情片她高兴吗 |
[04:59] | Very, since she does it too. | 很高兴 因为她也拍 |
[05:04] | You ever get jealous when your wife’s working? | 你妻子工作的时候你不吃醋吗 |
[05:06] | It’s a job. | 那是工作 |
[05:08] | Once you start letting your work life | 一旦你开始让你的职业生活 |
[05:10] | rule your home life, | 限制了你的生活 |
[05:11] | Especially if you’re in the same line of work, | 如果生活同样限制了你的工作 |
[05:13] | Your relationship’s gonna be short. | 爱情就不会长久 |
[05:15] | You’re gonna feel a little pressure. | 会有点压迫感 |
[05:17] | Any history of sexual abuse? | 受到过性虐待吗 |
[05:19] | I defy the cliche. | 这么土的问题 |
[05:20] | Have you ever suffered depression or psychosis? | 有没有觉得抑郁或者精神欠佳呢 |
[05:23] | Let me save you some time. | 直接告诉你吧 |
[05:24] | There’s not a blotch on my medical record. | 我的医药记录很干净 |
[05:27] | I know most of the people in my field | 我认识这个圈子里的很多人 |
[05:29] | are drug addicts with daddy issues, | 不是嗑药就是有恋父情结 |
[05:31] | But I’m a nice, Jewish boy from the ‘burbs. | 可我来自郊区的犹太好小伙 |
[05:33] | I wasn’t driven to this. | 不是受生活所迫 |
[05:35] | I chose it. I believe in it. | 我选择这工作 我就相信 |
[05:38] | I actually think it’s–oh! | 我真的觉得… |
[05:40] | My arms are killing me. | 我的胳膊很疼 |
[05:42] | Looks like tetany. Your muscles are contracting. | 好像是强直痉挛 你的肌肉在收缩 |
[05:44] | Need some meperidine in here. | 在这里注射哌替啶 |
[05:46] | Oh, god. | 天哪 |
[05:48] | Jew with megalophallus, photophobia, and muscle spasm. | 犹太人 大老二 恐光症 肌肉痉挛 |
[05:53] | You tell me which is the most unusual. | 你来说哪个症状最不寻常 |
[05:57] | Four candidates, three slots on the team. | 四个候选人 三个空缺 |
[06:00] | Need to know if you’ve still got your diagnostic chops. | 我得看看你是不是还有能力诊断 |
[06:02] | I leave this office by 6 every day | 我每天六点离开办公室 |
[06:04] | I have my weekends again, | 我又开始过周末 |
[06:06] | I recognize my wife again. | 重新了解我的妻子 |
[06:07] | Yeah, I agree. Does sound pretty dull. | 明白了 真没劲 |
[06:09] | No wonder you want to work for me. | 难怪你想为我工作 |
[06:10] | Tox screen was clean, | 毒理检查正常 |
[06:12] | We ruled out viral encephalitis. | 排除了病毒性脑炎 |
[06:18] | The only obstacle to you coming back is your wife. | 你回来的唯一障碍是你妻子 |
[06:23] | Which has never been that much of an obstacle to you. | 她从来没有让你这么为难过 |
[06:30] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你是对的 |
[06:35] | The only link between eye and muscle is the brain. | 眼睛和肌肉的唯一联系是大脑 |
[06:38] | Tumor, seizure… | 肿瘤 癫痫 |
[06:43] | Taub seems to think the link has to be the brain, | 陶博觉得是大脑的问题 |
[06:46] | But eye and muscle are governed by different parts | 可是眼睛和肌肉取决于病人大脑 |
[06:49] | of the patient’s second-favorite organ. | 的不同部位 |
[06:51] | Which means it’s… | 这就是说 |
[06:54] | Thailand was wonderful. Thanks for asking. | 泰国很不错 谢谢关心 |
[06:56] | Of course. Yes. It has to be multifocal. | 当然 也可能是多病灶 |
[06:59] | I have an interview | 我两小时后 |
[07:00] | With a community health clinic in two hours. | 跟社区健康诊所有个面试 |
[07:02] | Back-up plan’s fine. | 备用计划不错 |
[07:03] | Taub’s swinging for the fences. | 陶博全垒打获胜 |
[07:05] | I suggest you don’t divide your attention. | 我建议你别分心 |
[07:06] | Good point. | 说的对 |
[07:07] | I won’t divide my attention, then. | 那我不会分心 |
[07:10] | Taub thinks it’s a brain issue, | 陶博觉得是大脑的问题 |
[07:12] | Thirteen thinks it’s multifocal. | 13号觉得是多病灶 |
[07:14] | And neither of them wants to work here. | 而且他们都不想在这工作 |
[07:16] | Don’t take their word for it. | 别听他们说瞎说 |
[07:17] | Taub’s problem is his wife, thirteen’s problem is you. | 陶博的问题是他老婆 13号的问题是你 |
[07:19] | Chase and Cameron’s problem is the dead African dictator. | 奇斯和卡梅隆的问题是那个死了的非洲独裁者 |
[07:22] | None of them has a problem with the work. | 没有一个人是工作有问题 |
[07:26] | Cerebral vasculitis would explain | 脑血管炎能很好的解释 |
[07:27] | Both the eye and arm findings. | 眼睛和胳膊的临床症状 |
[07:29] | Steroids to treat, brain angiogram to confirm, | 用类固醇 做大脑血管造影确认 |
[07:32] | Emg and nerve biopsy while you’re at it. | 顺便再做肌电图和神经活组织检查 |
[07:34] | I’ll be at lunch. | 我要吃午饭 |
[07:37] | I’d hire all four, | 我要聘四个人 |
[07:38] | But a five-person team seems unwieldy. | 可是五个人的小组太笨重了 |
[07:41] | Who would you turn down? | 你打算拒绝谁 |
[07:44] | I’ll have whatever he’s buying. | 跟他要一样的 |
[07:46] | Two cheeseburgers and two large fries. | 两个芝士汉堡包 两个大份薯条 |
[07:49] | There are a thousand people in the world | 世界上有那么多人 |
[07:51] | Who want to be on your staff, | 想为你工作 |
[07:52] | But you’re going after the four who don’t. | 可是你盯着四个不想做的 |
[07:54] | They don’t because their lives | 他们不愿意是因为他们的生活 |
[07:56] | are irrelevantly and annoyingly complicated, | 那么无关紧要而且烦人地复杂 |
[07:59] | Which makes them confused, | 让他们困惑 |
[08:00] | Which makes them make poor decisions. | 让他们做出不妥的决定 |
[08:02] | And your life is simple? | 你的生活很简单吗 |
[08:03] | You went all the way up to the medical conference | 你竭尽全力去医学会议 |
[08:05] | To cozy up to cuddy. | 为了奉承卡迪 |
[08:07] | Instead she’s dating one of two people in the world | 而她却在跟这世界上 |
[08:09] | you think of as a friend. | 你仅有的两个朋友之一约会 |
[08:10] | There’s no way that’s not devastating. | 不可能你不受伤 |
[08:12] | So I had an attraction of sorts. | 我还是有点魅力的 |
[08:14] | Yeah, the sort in which your imaginary tryst | 在你想象的约会里 |
[08:17] | Landed you in a mental hospital. | 把你送去精神病院 |
[08:19] | And I got help. | 我得到了帮助 |
[08:21] | And she got lucas, who bought me a ginger ale. | 她有了卢卡斯 还给我买了姜汁汽水 |
[08:24] | It’s all fine. | 这挺好的 |
[08:25] | Which won’t be true of my department | 在我的部门里却不可能实现 |
[08:27] | Unless I can figure out which doctor I’m not hiring. | 除非想出来我不打算雇谁 |
[08:30] | I suppose throwing yourself into your work | 我想让你自己回来工作 |
[08:32] | isn’t the worst thing you could do. | 不是最糟的事 |
[08:35] | What is the worst thing I could do? | 最糟的是什么 |
[08:40] | House thinks it’s cerebral vasculitis. | 豪斯觉得是心血管炎 |
[08:41] | If you could just do the brain angio | 如果你能帮我做脑部血管造影 |
[08:43] | While I finish up the blood work– | 我就可以完成血液检测了 |
[08:44] | We’re out the door. | 我们不干了 |
[08:45] | He’s got me running every test and treatment by myself. | 他让我自己做所有的测试和治疗 |
[08:47] | Which is why you should be out the door too. | 这就是你为什么也会被踢掉 |
[08:49] | This is completely unreasonable, even for house. | 就算是豪斯 这也是无理取闹 |
[08:53] | You owe me this. | 这是你欠我的 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:03] | You really believe this is cerebral vasculitis? | 你真的相信这是脑血管炎吗 |
[09:05] | Could be. | 可能是 |
[09:08] | House wants to thread a catheter through his brain, | 豪斯打算往他的脑子里放根导管 |
[09:10] | Which could cause a vasospasm, | 这可能导致血管痉挛 |
[09:11] | Give steroids, | 用类固醇 |
[09:13] | Which could spread infection all over the place, | 这可能导致全身感染 |
[09:14] | Because it could be. | 因为有这个可能 |
[09:15] | Sounds like house. | 像豪斯的作风 |
[09:17] | It could also be a severe vitamin d deficiency. | 也有可能是维生素D缺乏症 |
[09:20] | He’s a restrictived diet and works long hours indoors, | 他的饮食受到限制而且长期在室内工作 |
[09:22] | Became hypocalcemic, got tetany and photophobia. | 因此低血钙 抽搐 恐光 |
[09:26] | Are you saying I shouldn’t do the angio? | 你是说我不该做血管造影吗 |
[09:27] | House ordered it, Foreman wants it, | 这是豪斯的命令 福曼也这样要求 |
[09:29] | Of course we should do it. | 我们当然得做 |
[09:30] | I’m just saying we’re right to leave. | 我只是想说明我们离开是对的 |
[09:32] | You sure? | 是吗 |
[09:33] | Because right now I’ll basically do anything you ask me. | 因为现在我基本上对你唯命是从 |
[09:36] | I’m not interested in guilting you. | 我才没兴趣揭你的伤疤让你内疚 |
[09:38] | We’re moving on. | 我们得开始新的生活 |
[09:42] | Right after I take the patient to the phototherapy suite, | 等我把病人带到光疗套房 |
[09:45] | Blast him in ultraviolet light, | 照紫外线 |
[09:46] | And I.V. vitamins for his severe vitamin d deficiency. | 然后再注射点他极度缺乏的维生素D |
[09:53] | So do you guys actually work together? | 你们在一起工作吗 |
[09:54] | We did at first, | 起初是 |
[09:57] | But now we like to keep our films produced separate. | 但现在我们分开拍摄 |
[09:59] | So do you, uh, watch her work? | 那你会看她工作吗 |
[10:02] | We’re both busy with our own stuff. | 我们都有自己的事情要忙 |
[10:05] | Think what you want, | 随便你们怎么想吧 |
[10:06] | But we’re proud of what we do. | 我们对自己的工作很自豪 |
[10:08] | Divorcing sex from all emotional content? | 把性和感情分开 |
[10:10] | Emotion is emotional. Sex is mechanical. | 感情是情绪上的 性是生理的 |
[10:13] | There doesn’t really need to be any overlap. | 它们之间不需要有交集 |
[10:15] | Certainly not in your world. | 当然了 对你们来说的话 |
[10:18] | We’ve helped a lot of couples | 通过把性从一些根深蒂固的传统思想中 |
[10:19] | By taking sex out of some deep, dark dungeon. | 脱离出来 我们帮助了很多夫妻 |
[10:22] | Do what you want | 做任何你想做的事 |
[10:24] | Without some big, moral comeuppance. | 而且没有道德报应 |
[10:26] | You think you can escape the consequences, but you can’t. | 你以为你可以逃避后果 但事实上不能 |
[10:30] | You don’t get to make your own rules or morals. | 你没有建立自己的原则或道德准则 |
[10:32] | Well, you’re here to treat him, | 你只负责治疗他 |
[10:34] | Not lecture us about our–Hank. | 不需要指点我们的 汉克 |
[10:38] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[10:39] | – Are you okay? – Just a nosebleed. | -你没事儿吧 -只是流鼻血而已 |
[10:44] | Inside his leg? | 看他腿上 |
[10:49] | Petechial hemorrhages. | 点状出血 |
[10:50] | We were wrong. So was Foreman. | 我们错了 福曼也是 |
[10:57] | Patient’s blood won’t clot. | 病人的血不凝结 |
[10:59] | We’re back to square one. | 我们又回到原点了 |
[11:00] | And you’re back in my office. | 你又回到我的办公室了 |
[11:01] | So much for playing hard to get. | 毕竟是很难得到的工作 不舍得放弃 |
[11:03] | We’re just here to help Foreman. | 我们只是来帮福曼的 |
[11:05] | Is that– | 那不是 |
[11:07] | He’s not without talent. | 他并非没有才 |
[11:08] | UV rays made the patient’s capillaries more fragile, | 紫外线使他的毛细血管更脆弱 |
[11:11] | Hastening the onset of D.I.C. | 从而加速了血管内凝血 |
[11:13] | Sounds like sepsis– | 听起来像败血症 |
[11:14] | But isn’t. No sign of shock. | 不是 没有休克症状 |
[11:15] | – No drop in blood pressure. – Can we turn that off? | -血压没降低 -能把那个关掉吗 |
[11:18] | Right, ’cause Cameron thinks pornography is evil. | 是啊 因为卡梅隆认为看黄片不道德 |
[11:20] | I don’t care what he does. | 我不介意他做了什么 |
[11:21] | I don’t care what you watch. | 也不在乎你在看什么 |
[11:23] | I just think it’s annoying that he pretends | 只是他假装这是一种我们都该渴望的 |
[11:24] | It’s some beautiful life we should all be aspiring to. | 美好生活 这一点让我很厌烦 |
[11:28] | Let’s shift points to bacteremia. | 回到菌血症上来 |
[11:29] | No fever. | 没有发热 |
[11:30] | Plus it wouldn’t explain his spasmodic muscle contractions. | 也无法解释痉挛性肌肉收缩 |
[11:34] | The ball and chain smacked you down. | 这点阻碍就让你们退缩啦 |
[11:36] | But widespread petechial rash, | 但大面积的点状皮疹 |
[11:39] | Nervous system involvement. | 关联到神经系统 |
[11:41] | It’s some kind of blood infection. | 像是某种血液感染 |
[11:43] | Meningococcemia. | 脑膜炎球菌血症 |
[11:45] | Start the patient on heparin for the D.I.C. | 给他注射肝素缓解血管内凝血 |
[11:48] | Broad-spectrum antibiotics for the meningococcemia. | 打广谱抗生素来治疗脑膜炎球菌血症 |
[11:52] | Dr. Cameron. | 卡梅隆医生 |
[11:55] | Chase is relaxed, at ease, in lockstep with you again. | 奇斯又轻松自在 和你步调一致了 |
[11:59] | I guess he finally told you that he iced Idi Amin jr. | 我猜他终于告诉你他杀死了小阿迪伊明 |
[12:03] | Does that mean he can break | 那是否也意味着他可以打破 |
[12:04] | The other nine commandments too? | 另外九条戒律呢[十戒] |
[12:05] | Taking the lord’s name in vain, sure, | 忽视上帝的存在的话 当然了 |
[12:08] | But coveting thy neighbor’s wife? | 垂涎邻居的妻子 |
[12:10] | Is she hot? | 她性感吗 |
[12:12] | I’ve forgiven him. | 我已经原谅他了 |
[12:13] | Not for murder. Not you. | 不是因为谋杀 不该你原谅 |
[12:15] | Doesn’t matter how evil Dibala was. | 不管迪巴拉有多邪恶 |
[12:17] | By every conscience-hugging, | 但每一次良心的问候 |
[12:19] | Mother teresa-loving bone in your body, | 德雷莎修女的慈爱在你身体里交织时 |
[12:21] | You should be leaving him, not living with him. | 你应该离开他 而不是和他在一起 |
[12:23] | I thought your position was our leaving is a ruse. | 我以为你会认为我们的离开只是个诡计 |
[12:25] | We’re not talking about my position, | 我们不是要讨论我的观点 |
[12:26] | We’re talking about yours, which doesn’t add up. | 我们在讨论你的 不合情理的做法 |
[12:28] | Here’s what doesn’t add up. | 这才真是不合情理 |
[12:29] | If you were serious about staffing your team | 如果你真想为你的团队增加人员的话 |
[12:31] | You would know exactly which three fellows you wanted. | 你会很确切的知道你需要的是哪三个人 |
[12:34] | You plowed ahead with this case | 你之前就已经想好了这件事 |
[12:35] | Even though you hadn’t hired new fellows | 尽管你还没有请到新人 |
[12:36] | Because you knew Foreman would ask Chase and me to help, | 因为你知道福曼会找奇斯和我帮忙 |
[12:39] | Giving you more time to blow up our marriage. | 也让你有更多时间来破坏我们的婚姻 |
[12:41] | I don’t want that. | 我可没想那样 |
[12:43] | But we’d be foolish not to plan ahead. | 但如果不提前计划好的话就实在太蠢了 |
[12:46] | A–my firing Chase was the only reason you left two years ago, | 首先 我炒了奇斯是两年前你离开的主要原因 |
[12:50] | B–when the full horror of his homicide hits you, | 其次 当他杀过人的恐惧感侵袭你时 |
[12:53] | Your marriage will blow up. | 你们的婚姻就完蛋了 |
[12:55] | And z… | 最后 |
[12:57] | The only obstacle to your working here will be gone. | 阻止你在这里工作的唯一障碍消失了 |
[13:01] | Or maybe I skipped a couple of letters. | 或者我省略了一些话 |
[13:08] | Meningococcemia’s spread person-to-person. | 脑膜炎球菌血症具有传染性 |
[13:10] | Something you ought to think about | 所以你应该考虑一下 |
[13:11] | Next time you show up for work. | 下次出演的时间 |
[13:13] | It’s okay. Your wife’s not here. | 没关系了 你妻子不在这里 |
[13:17] | I’m just telling you what– | 我在告诉你 |
[13:19] | You have to lecture me when she’s around, I get it. | 当她在时你得装成正人君子 我明白 |
[13:22] | But I can tell from all the questions you ask | 但从你所问的问题中我可以看出来 |
[13:24] | That you’re more like me than you admit. | 其实你和我很像 只是不愿承认罢了 |
[13:26] | I’m a guy. | 我是男人 |
[13:28] | I look around every once in a while, but I love my wife. | 我偶尔会乱来 但我爱我的妻子 |
[13:31] | I love the fact that she’s the only one that I’m intimate with. | 她是我唯一一个很亲密的人 |
[13:34] | And no part of you wants to just | 难道你就一点都不想 |
[13:36] | Toss this rule book everyone’s forced on you? | 从别人强加于你的这些规则里面摆脱出来吗 |
[13:39] | No part of you wants a life of actual commitment? | 你就不想过有真实诺言的生活吗 |
[13:42] | Is my relationship perfect? No. | 我和我妻子的这种关系很完美吗 不 |
[13:44] | Am I ever horny when my wife has | 当我妻子刚做了九个小时的爱之后 |
[13:47] | just had sex for nine hours? | 我还会性激动吗 |
[13:48] | Yes. | 会 |
[13:50] | But we are committed to each other, | 在所有重要事情上 |
[13:52] | In every way that matters. | 我们对对方都很忠诚 |
[13:54] | In other words you’re committed, | 换句话说 除了你不忠诚的时候 |
[13:55] | Except when you’re not committed. | 你都是忠诚的 |
[13:58] | Doesn’t work so well if you have a conscience. | 若你有良知的话 那套理论就不管用了 |
[14:01] | Conscience. | 良知 |
[14:02] | You mean that thing that kicks in when there’s no logical reason | 你指当没有合理的理由照人们所期望的 |
[14:06] | to behave the way people want you to? | 方式去做的时候 拿来安慰自己东西吗 |
[14:10] | What? | 怎么回事 |
[14:11] | You have a fever. | 你发烧了 |
[14:14] | Means the antibiotics aren’t working. | 也就是说抗生素不管用 |
[14:18] | Mr. Takayama. | 高山先生 |
[14:20] | Yes. | 在 |
[14:22] | I’m really happy with what the last guy did with my eyes. | 上次那个人对我眼睛的治疗让我很满意 |
[14:25] | But why would broad-spectrum antibiotics | 但为什么广谱抗生素 |
[14:27] | Fail to work on meningococcemia? | 对脑膜炎不起作用呢 |
[14:30] | If you’ll excuse me, I’ve got a real patient. | 请原谅 我还有真实的病人 |
[14:31] | Mister… Hitler. | 希特勒先生 |
[14:35] | Really. | 别闹了 |
[14:36] | Had to do something to amuse myself while your receptionist | 在接待员忙着和她男朋友调情的时候 |
[14:39] | Fought with her boyfriend. | 我得自娱自乐一下 |
[14:39] | Who’s next? | 下一个是谁 |
[14:40] | A guy who needs two decades’ worth of corn chips | 是这个需要吃二十年的玉米片 |
[14:42] | Hoovered out of his neck, | 来减掉身上的肥肉的人 |
[14:44] | Or a guy who can’t stand daylight, | 还是一个不能接受日光 |
[14:46] | And whose blood won’t clot. | 血液也不凝结的患者 |
[14:48] | You do the triage. | 你来选择治疗谁 |
[14:49] | Who’s the jerk? | 这个混蛋是谁 |
[14:51] | Someone with zero chance of hiring me back. | 一个绝无可能重新雇用我得人 |
[14:53] | I told you. | 我告诉过你了 |
[14:55] | I’m content at home and at work. | 我对我的家庭和工作都很满意 |
[14:57] | But you’re not content with content. | 但你不满足于就此满足 |
[14:59] | That’s why you got sucked into those stock scams, | 所以你才陷入股票欺诈 |
[15:01] | Why you cheated on the wife you love. | 欺骗你深爱的妻子 |
[15:03] | At bridge. | 在打桥牌的时候 |
[15:06] | My wife and I play a lot of bridge. | 我妻子和我经常打桥牌 |
[15:09] | Why you worked on a case last time I was here. | 为什么上次我来的时候你会诊断病例 |
[15:10] | I gave you a theory. | 我告诉你了一个方法 |
[15:11] | Just like I’d help a guy who needs | 就像我帮餐馆里的人把堵在 |
[15:12] | A heimlich in a restaurant. | 喉咙里的异物弄出来一样 |
[15:15] | And then I shut the door behind you. | 然后我就让你走了 |
[15:16] | But you’d knock over three other doctors to give it to him. | 但恐怕你得击败其他三个医生才能给他治疗 |
[15:18] | Metaphorically speaking, you’re a heimlich addict. | 比喻的说法是 你对海姆利克有瘾 |
[15:20] | And you’re an addiction addict. | 而你是个瘾君子 |
[15:21] | Right now your drug of choice is your old team, | 现在你唯一的毒品来源是你的老团队 |
[15:23] | And like any addict you’re trying to solve | 像其他瘾君子一样 你试图借此解决 |
[15:25] | Some other problem and it’s not gonna work. | 一些其他问题 但却不管用 |
[15:26] | If you’ll excuse me, I have a– | 很抱歉 我有 |
[15:28] | You have a tight schedule of nose jobs | 你有繁忙的工作日程如鼻部手术 |
[15:30] | And tummy tucks. | 整腹手术 |
[15:31] | Yes. I do nose jobs. | 没错 我做鼻部手术 |
[15:32] | Just like the guy who came here after a car crash, | 比如车祸之后被送过来的那个人 |
[15:33] | Couldn’t even breathe through his… | 甚至不能呼吸 用他的 |
[15:39] | Antibiotics wouldn’t work if his sinuses | 如果他的静脉窦被感染和阻塞了的话 |
[15:43] | Were infected and clogged. | 抗生素是不会有效的 |
[15:44] | If there was a pocket of bacteria | 如果有一团细菌阻挠 |
[15:46] | His blood vessels couldn’t reach. | 他的血液就不能到达脑部 |
[15:48] | You surgically drain his sinuses | 你通过外科手术清空静脉窦 |
[15:50] | The drugs will work. | 药就会有用了 |
[15:51] | Nice. | 好主意 |
[15:55] | Tell me that didn’t feel good. | 那样不好受吧 |
[15:56] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[16:00] | Not coming back. | 别再来了 |
[16:11] | Looks like quite a trip. | 看来这次旅行很愉快 |
[16:16] | It was. | 是啊 |
[16:18] | House send you to talk to me? | 豪斯让你来跟我谈的吗 |
[16:20] | No. | 不是 |
[16:21] | Then there’s nothing to talk about. | 那就没什么好谈的了 |
[16:23] | I don’t want to work for him. | 我不想替他工作 |
[16:26] | You’re a great doctor. | 你是个很棒的医生 |
[16:30] | House is right to want you in the mix. | 让你加入这个团队 豪斯是对的 |
[16:32] | Are you saying this because you still have feelings for me | 这样说是因为你仍对我有好感 |
[16:34] | And you want me to come back? | 想让我回去吗 |
[16:35] | I’m saying that shouldn’t be an issue. | 我是说那不是问题 |
[16:37] | Do you have feelings for me or not? | 你到底还喜不喜欢我 |
[16:39] | I don’t want our work life | 我不希望我们在工作中 |
[16:42] | To have anything to do with our personal life. | 牵扯到任何私人感情 |
[16:44] | You couldn’t keep them separate. | 你不能把这两件事分开 |
[16:46] | And that’s why our personal life doesn’t exist. | 这也是为什么我们没有个人的生活空间 |
[16:51] | None of that has to– | 我们都没必要 |
[16:52] | I can’t work with you. | 我不能跟你一起工作 |
[16:55] | Actually, you can. | 事实上 你可以的 |
[16:58] | I was the one who had the problem. | 我才是有问题的那一个 |
[17:01] | I don’t anymore. | 我再不会了 |
[17:11] | I owe you an apology. | 我欠你一个道歉 |
[17:13] | I was wr-rr-r… | 我…错… |
[17:15] | I was wrr-r-rr… | 我…错…了 |
[17:17] | What were you wrong about? | 你哪错了 |
[17:20] | You spent weeks elaborately concealing the fact that you… | 你花了几周时间去努力地隐藏一件事 |
[17:25] | Crashed daddy’s car. | 你撞了你爸爸的车 |
[17:27] | And then you just confessed. | 你却承认了 |
[17:29] | Seemed idiotic. Certain to end in disaster. | 听起来很白痴 必会以彻底的失败而告终 |
[17:32] | Instead you’re riding off into the sunset together. | 然而你们要一起驶向落日的余晖 |
[17:35] | Any theories on why? | 有什么理由解释吗 |
[17:36] | I assume you’ve already | 我想你已经 |
[17:37] | Dismissed the “she loves me” theory? | 不再考虑”她爱我”这个原因了 |
[17:39] | Well, it’s possible. | 哦 这有可能 |
[17:41] | It would require the presupposition | 那需要预先假定 |
[17:43] | That everything she’s done for the last six years | 她在过去六年里所做的每一件事 |
[17:45] | Has been completely inconsistent with her character. | 与她的性格完全不相符 |
[17:47] | But yeah, it’s possible. | 但是是的 这有可能 |
[17:49] | And as we’ve already established, | 正如我们已结婚 |
[17:50] | It’s also possible that you’re wrong. | 也有可能你是错的 |
[17:53] | Or there’s another explanation. | 或者有另外一个解释 |
[17:54] | Since you don’t have one, I’m gonna keep looking for you. | 既然你没有什么解释 我会一直找你的 |
[18:01] | Let him drain, then pack it with | 让液体排干净 然后塞上 |
[18:02] | anesthetics and sterile gauze. | 麻醉剂和消毒纱布 |
[18:07] | Do you have any idea what’s going on with House? | 你知道豪斯在干嘛吗 |
[18:09] | Uh, he’s trying to get his old fellows back? | 他正努力把那些老伙伴弄回来 |
[18:12] | It’s called stalking. | 这叫做跟踪 |
[18:14] | I am way too busy to play officer of the court. | 我正忙着应付法院人员 |
[18:17] | That’s a shame, since you’re the one who triggered this. | 太可惜了 你可是整件事的起因 |
[18:20] | What do you see in Lucas anyway? | 对了 你怎么看卢卡斯 |
[18:23] | I don’t see that it’s any of your business. | 我不觉得这跟你有什么关系 |
[18:24] | Did you think House wouldn’t find out? | 你觉得豪斯不会发现吗 |
[18:26] | You could’ve at least told me so I wouldn’t have coached him | 你至少可以事先告诉我 我就不用教他 |
[18:28] | On how to prove his worthiness to you. | 怎样证明自己对你的重要性 |
[18:30] | I know you’re upset with me | 我知道你对我失望了 |
[18:31] | Because I didn’t choose to date your best friend. | 因为我没有选择跟你最好的朋友约会 |
[18:33] | But I’m living my life. | 但是我在过我的生活 |
[18:36] | And for the first time I’m not gonna change that. | 也是第一次我不用仅仅因为 |
[18:39] | Because of how it might affect him or you. | 这可能会影响他或者你而改变 |
[18:51] | I feel like crap. | 真是烦死我了 |
[18:54] | Yeah, look, our relationship is gonna be about House, | 是的 我们的关系是跟豪斯有关 |
[18:56] | Or it’s gonna be about us. | 还是跟我们自己有关 |
[18:59] | I vote for it being about us. | 我觉得该跟我们自己有关 |
[19:00] | Well, House is gonna make it about him for us. | 豪斯会替我们选择跟他有关 |
[19:03] | This is very insulting. | 这很让人不舒服 |
[19:05] | You’re apparently shocked by this, | 你明显被这个影响了 |
[19:07] | Which means that you thought that there | 就是说你觉得我们应该 |
[19:08] | Was some way that we could date, | 有一些什么方式约个会 |
[19:10] | Get married, have two kids, a dog, | 结个婚 生两个孩子 再养个狗 |
[19:13] | Retire to Florida, all without House finding out. | 退休去佛罗里达 所有这些都不让豪斯知道 |
[19:15] | Or you thought that we wouldn’t date all that long. | 还是 你觉得我们约不约会无所谓 |
[19:20] | First means you’re delusional. | 第一种可能意味着你在妄想 |
[19:21] | The second means I’m delusional. | 第二种意味我在妄想 |
[19:23] | Technically it could also mean | 严格地说这也可能是说 |
[19:24] | You thought House had matured, | 你觉得豪斯是个成熟的男人 |
[19:26] | But then we’re back to your being– | 但是我们仍然会回到现实 |
[19:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[19:30] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你是对的 对不起 |
[19:34] | I’m also flattered. | 过奖了 |
[19:35] | Yeah, ’cause you acted all cool and everything with wilson, | 是的 因为你和威尔森一起做了许多的事 |
[19:38] | But you feel comfortable enough | 但你跟我在一起会感觉很舒服 |
[19:38] | With me that you can freak out. | 你可以随时对我发脾气的 |
[19:41] | That’s cool. | 很爽吧 |
[19:48] | His sinuses are clear. | 他的鼻窦清理干净了 |
[19:50] | Antibiotics should work this time. | 抗生素这回能起作用了 |
[19:54] | Why did you forgive me? | 你为什么会原谅我 |
[19:57] | I mean, I’m–I’m glad. | 我是说 我 我很高兴 |
[19:59] | I’m grateful, but I’m confused. | 我很感激 但是我也很困惑 |
[20:01] | You’ve been harder on the patient than you’ve been on me. | 你对病人要比对我严格得多 |
[20:04] | Well, the difference between you and the patient | 你和病人的区别是 |
[20:06] | Is that you feel shame. | 你会感到羞耻 |
[20:08] | Guilt. | 内疚 |
[20:10] | That’s how I know we’re gonna get through this. | 这也是我为什么知道我们会渡过这个难关 |
[20:16] | My stomach. | 我的胃 |
[20:20] | It really hurts. | 很疼 |
[20:23] | His liver’s failing. | 他的肝脏衰竭 |
[20:29] | His liver’s failing and | 他的肝脏衰竭 |
[20:30] | His abdomen Keeps filling with fluid, so– | 下腹一直在积水 所以 |
[20:32] | It’s not meningococcemia. | 他得的不是脑膜炎 |
[20:34] | No matter how much you finish each other’s sentences, | 不管你们多想结束对方的话 |
[20:37] | Don’t count on being a diagnostic package deal. | 都指望以此做一个打包的诊断 |
[20:40] | Patient’s liver’s not working. | 病人的肝脏有毛病了 |
[20:41] | We don’t have time for your little team-stakes. | 我们没时间在这猜来猜去了 |
[20:45] | Sometimes you’re just wr-rr-r-wrong. | 有时候你…也是…错的 |
[20:47] | Something genetic, | 遗传基因 |
[20:49] | Something in his family history we overlooked? | 还有他的家族病史我们忽略的吗 |
[20:51] | History and genetics are spotless. | 家族病史和遗传基因都没问题 |
[20:52] | Plus every time he had a bad cough as a kid | 只是他小时候咳嗽得很厉害的时候 |
[20:54] | He went to a doctor. | 会去看医生 |
[20:55] | Klatskin tumor obstructing his bile ducts? | 是胆管囊肿阻塞了胆汁腺吗 |
[20:57] | No jaundice. Wouldn’t have ocular effects. | 没有黄疸症状 那不会影响到眼睛 |
[20:59] | But if it’s inflammation inside the bile channels, | 但如果是胆管内发炎 |
[21:01] | Sclerosing cholangitis. | 硬化性胆管炎 |
[21:02] | Could’ve stopped him from producing | 会让他不再产生 |
[21:03] | Clotting proteins, damaged his blood cells, | 血凝蛋白质 破坏他的血细胞 |
[21:05] | – Causing small strokes. – Enough! | -引起一系列连锁反应 -够了 |
[21:07] | Enough! | 够了 |
[21:08] | Stop pummeling thirteen and Taub. | 别再打击13和陶了 |
[21:12] | It fits. | 很吻合 |
[21:14] | Prep the patient for an ERCP. | 准备给病人进行内镜逆行胰腺插管术 |
[21:16] | See if there’s any hope of opening | 看有没有希望打通 |
[21:17] | His blocked bile channels. | 他阻塞的胆汁通道 |
[21:18] | And tell him to start looking for a liver donor. | 再告诉他开始找肝脏捐赠者 |
[21:22] | Dr. Chase. | 奇斯医生 |
[21:25] | Your turn. | 轮到你了 |
[21:27] | So what’d she say? | 她说了什么 |
[21:30] | She forgave me because I feel guilty. | 她原谅我是因为我感到了愧疚 |
[21:34] | That works too. | 这也管用 |
[21:35] | And now you expect me to ask you what the “too” refers to. | 现在你希望我问你”也”指的是什么 |
[21:38] | Only if you’re interested. | 只要你感兴趣 |
[21:40] | Only if you have doubts about her answer. | 只要你怀疑她的答案 |
[21:45] | She thinks that you don’t have | 她觉得你根本不用 |
[21:46] | anything to feel guilty about, | 为那件事情内疚 |
[21:49] | Because you didn’t kill anybody. | 因为你没有杀死别人 |
[21:50] | I did. | 是我杀的 |
[21:52] | She blames me for Dibala’s murder, | 她责怪我是迪巴拉谋杀案的罪魁祸首 |
[21:54] | Not you. | 而不是你 |
[21:54] | You were barely involved in that case. She knows that. | 你只是稍稍涉及了那个医疗案 她知道的 |
[21:57] | But I created the big, bad, evil climate | 但是我创造了大的 坏的 邪恶的环境 |
[21:59] | That allowed it to happen. | 导致了它的发生 |
[22:01] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[22:03] | Powerful counter-argument. | 强势的辩论 |
[22:05] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[22:07] | Why are you trying to screw things up? | 你为什么想让事情变得无法收拾 |
[22:08] | You got the tense wrong. | 你把时态搞错了 |
[22:12] | Things are already screwed up. | 事情已经不可收拾了 |
[22:13] | Which is why you don’t just want to work for me, | 所以你不能只是希望为我工作 |
[22:15] | You need to. | 你必须这么做 |
[22:16] | Cameron thinks you’re my personal sock puppet. | 卡梅隆觉得你不过是我的私人手偶 |
[22:19] | If you don’t stay, it’s gonna be hard to prove you’re not. | 如果你不留下来 就很难证实你不是 |
[22:22] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[22:36] | Last week, my cane could only do ten minutes. | 上周 我的手杖只能坚持十分钟 |
[22:43] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干什么 |
[22:45] | Waiting for you to take a nap so I can surge into the lead. | 等你偷个懒这样我能跑在前面 |
[22:52] | What’s the best way to restore the liver in someone | 让患有硬化性胆管炎的病人 |
[22:55] | With sclerosing cholangitis? | 恢复肝脏的最好方式是什么 |
[22:56] | Not getting drawn into this. | 不想被卷进去 |
[22:57] | You already are. | 你已经在其中了 |
[22:58] | Because you crashed my workout? | 因为你毁了我的训练吗 |
[23:00] | You’re doing core training. | 你在进行核心训练 |
[23:02] | Which improves balance, | 这样能提高平衡性 |
[23:03] | Which staves off the most debilitating | 还能延迟亨廷顿疾病所带来的 |
[23:05] | Symptoms of huntington’s. | 身体最虚弱的症状 |
[23:07] | You’ve ended your self-destructive streak. | 你已经度过了自我放逐的阶段 |
[23:09] | Want to do something significant, | 现在想做一些有用的事情 |
[23:12] | Something that’ll last longer | 一些比你所剩不多的几年 |
[23:13] | Than the few years you have left. | 持续更久的事情 |
[23:16] | My team is your first-best choice. | 我的团队是你的第一选择 |
[23:18] | My first choice is the community health clinic | 我的第一选择是加入昨天我面试的 |
[23:20] | I interviewed with yesterday. | 社区健康诊所 |
[23:23] | Absolutely, you should do that. | 当然了 你应该做那个 |
[23:25] | Three hours a week. Every doctor should. | 一周三个小时 每个医生都该选择它 |
[23:27] | ’cause every doctor can. | 因为每个医生都能应付 |
[23:28] | But you don’t want to be every doctor. | 但是你不想做普通医生 |
[23:30] | Plus, on my team, | 另外 加入我的团队的话 |
[23:32] | You get to screw with Foreman. | 你可以和福曼周旋 |
[23:34] | Every way but literally. | 无处不在 但仅字面理解范围 |
[23:36] | Why are you doing it this way? | 你为什么要用这种方法 |
[23:39] | You’re pretending to assume we’re all coming back | 你假装我们都会回去 |
[23:41] | Without actually asking us. | 却连问都不问我们一下 |
[23:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:43] | See, this is why you’d be miserable | 这就是你为什么会痛苦地 |
[23:45] | Wiping noses in a clinic. | 在诊所哭鼻子 |
[23:49] | You can’t ask because you can’t face the rejection. | 你不问的原因是你怕被拒绝 |
[23:52] | Why not? What’s going on? | 为什么不呢 发生什么事情了 |
[23:53] | Are you asking me to ask you? | 你在让我问你吗 |
[23:55] | I’m saying you shouldn’t, for your sake as well as mine. | 我觉得你不该问 为了你 也为了我好 |
[24:01] | We don’t know how much the sclerosing cholangitis | 我们不知道硬性化胆炎 |
[24:04] | Has damaged your liver. | 对你的肝脏造成了多大伤害 |
[24:05] | It might be in a year, it might be in ten. | 可能是一年 可能有十年 |
[24:08] | But the odds are you’re gonna need a new one. | 但是有很大可能你需要一个新的肝脏 |
[24:13] | And you should know, | 你需要明白 |
[24:14] | While no transplant committee will say this openly, | 虽然移植委员不会直说 |
[24:17] | They’ll never grant an organ | 但他们绝不会同意把器官 |
[24:19] | To someone working in your profession. | 给做你这一行的人 |
[24:23] | You’re saying I have to change jobs? | 你的意思是我得换工作 |
[24:27] | You’re medically advising me to change jobs. | 你从医学角度建议我换工作 |
[24:29] | Hank, if you’re too sick– | 汉克 如果你太虚弱 |
[24:30] | She wants me to have some kind of religious conversion. | 她希望我改变宗教信仰 |
[24:32] | She’s practically salivating over it. | 事实上就是在唾弃它 |
[24:34] | I’m just being candid about– | 我只是直言相告关于 |
[24:36] | So you don’t think I’m scum. | 那你觉得我不贱 |
[24:37] | Just some committee thinks I’m scum. | 只是一些委员会成员觉得我贱 |
[24:40] | That your lifestyle has risks. | 你的生活方式有危险 |
[24:41] | You work around more sick people | 你的工作比我能接触到更多 |
[24:43] | And germs and blood than I do. | 有病的人 细菌和血液 |
[24:45] | I’m not gonna live my life afraid | 我才不会像我父母一样 |
[24:47] | Like my parents did. | 畏惧我的生存方式 |
[24:49] | Barely letting me play outside | 他们几乎都不让我出门 |
[24:51] | And god forbid that I get a scratch. | 生怕我被抓伤 |
[24:54] | I’ll talk to him. | 我跟他谈吧 |
[24:56] | He’ll calm down and realize that this is the only– | 他会平静下来 意识到这是唯一 |
[24:57] | No. | 不 |
[24:58] | No, I won’t. | 不 我不会 |
[25:00] | Why does everyone want to dictate the way I live my life? | 为什么每个人都想命令我怎么生活 |
[25:02] | Because the way we’re living is gonna kill you. | 因为我们现在的生活方式会要了你的命 |
[25:09] | Passing the pancreatic duct… | 把胰管递给我 |
[25:12] | Don’t listen to House. | 不要听豪斯的 |
[25:14] | You have no idea what he said. | 你又不知道他说了什么 |
[25:16] | I know that House is manipulative. | 我知道豪斯很喜欢操纵人心 |
[25:18] | I know that you’re in a vulnerable state right now, | 我知道你现在处于脆弱期 |
[25:20] | And I know that Cameron wants your marriage to work. | 我知道卡梅隆希望你们的婚姻能顺利 |
[25:21] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[25:24] | So don’t listen to House. | 所以不要听豪斯的 |
[25:25] | House doesn’t make my decisions. | 豪斯没有左右我的决定 |
[25:28] | We’re in the common bile duct. | 现在是总胆管 |
[25:31] | What’s that mass? Gallstone? | 这些乱七八糟是什么 胆结石? |
[25:34] | Can we magnify times five? | 可以放大五倍吗 |
[25:40] | That’s not a gall stone. | 那不是胆结石 |
[25:43] | His liver’s completely filled with worms. | 他的肝脏里全是寄生虫 |
[25:48] | You have strongyloides, also known as threadworms. | 你有杆线虫 是线虫的一种 |
[25:51] | They disseminated all over your body, | 已经遍布全身了 |
[25:53] | Causing all your symptoms. | 导致了你现在的所有症状 |
[25:54] | How’d I get a parasite? | 我怎么会有寄生虫呢 |
[25:56] | Most likely through sexual activity, but we can’t be sure. | 貌似是通过性传播的 但我们还不确定 |
[26:00] | What’s the treatment? | 该如何治疗 |
[26:02] | Two mebendazole pills. | 两片甲苯咪唑驱虫药 |
[26:04] | That’s it? | 就这么简单? |
[26:07] | You’ll be fine. Your liver too. | 你会好起来的 你的肝脏也是 |
[26:09] | Go back to your lives. | 回归你的生活去吧 |
[26:18] | You know this is the doctor’s lounge. | 你知道这是医生休息室 |
[26:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:22] | It seemed like the place to read doctors’ notes. | 貌似是读取医生报告的地方 |
[26:25] | You are good at it, by the way. | 你很擅长嘛 顺便说一句 |
[26:28] | Why are you reading my charts? | 你干吗看我的病历 |
[26:31] | Because I’m worried about my girlfriend. | 因为我担心我女友 |
[26:34] | Your girlfriend… | 你女朋友… |
[26:35] | Is a male porn star? | 是三级片男优吗 |
[26:38] | Oh, no, I’m dating lisa cuddy. | 不 我对象是丽萨·卡迪 |
[26:39] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:40] | Cool, huh? | 够酷吧 |
[26:42] | And if house doesn’t have his team, | 而且如果豪斯的团队解散了 |
[26:43] | That’ll make her miserable, which will make me miserable. | 她会很痛苦的 也会让我很痛苦 |
[26:45] | Which brings us to the fact that | 所以事实上 |
[26:47] | You have elevated noting to an art form. | 你的作用至关重要 |
[26:50] | I see the connection. | 我明白了 |
[26:51] | Most doctors write “9:00 A.M.” | 大部分医生都写”上午九点” |
[26:53] | If they scrub in or anything near it. | 只要时间差不多就好 |
[26:55] | you write 9:03 | 而你写九点零三分 |
[26:56] | And you make little notations when procedures are delayed. | 而且稍有延迟你就会做上小标记 |
[26:59] | You’re easily impressed. | 你很敏感啊 |
[27:01] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 没错 |
[27:03] | I was, till I saw that you had | 曾经是 直到我看到你 |
[27:05] | virtually stopped writing them | 在差不多四周前停止 |
[27:06] | About four weeks ago. | 写病历 |
[27:08] | Been busy. Got a backlog. | 忙得很 就积压下了 |
[27:09] | Yeah… | 是吗 |
[27:10] | People with your level of precision | 你这个水平的医生 |
[27:12] | Don’t really just “get” backlogs. | 应该不只是”积压”这么简单吧 |
[27:17] | No one knows why you’re leaving ppth. | 没人知道你为什么要离开医院 |
[27:19] | Because it’s personal. | 因为这是私人问题 |
[27:22] | Well, if something happened, | 如果发生了什么事的话 |
[27:23] | I mean, if you’re leaving | 我是说 如果你 |
[27:24] | To get away from something that you did, | 想逃避一些你曾经做过的事儿 |
[27:26] | Or she did, or both of you did. | 或是她的 或是你们俩的 |
[27:28] | I mean, emotionally maybe you want to run away, | 我的意思是 感情上也许你是想逃避 |
[27:30] | But in my experience, | 但以我的经验来看 |
[27:31] | If you’re staring at a pit bull in some guy’s back yard, | 如果你被别人家院子里的恶狗盯上了 |
[27:36] | You’re better off staying right where you are. | 你最好待在那别动 |
[27:38] | Face the problem. | 直面问题 |
[27:40] | That way it can’t bite you in the ass. | 这样它才不会扑上来咬你屁股 |
[27:46] | Thanks for the folksy wisdom. | 谢谢你的寓言智慧 |
[27:50] | Hey, you got any, uh, dirt on any of the other three? | 你有其他三个人的把柄吗 |
[27:53] | It’d really help me out. | 这样会帮助我的 |
[28:02] | I thought you said those two pills was all he needed! | 我记得你说过他吃了那两片药就会好 |
[28:03] | Lungs are filling with fluid. | 肺部充满液体 |
[28:04] | Suction him and get him on oxygen. | 给他用气泵 输氧 |
[28:12] | Patient’s lungs are severely compromised. | 病人肺部严重损坏 |
[28:14] | Liver’s still failing. | 肝功能仍在衰竭 |
[28:15] | Worms could easily have been a coincidence. | 寄生虫可能是巧合 |
[28:17] | Almost be surprising if he didn’t have ’em. | 他甚至惊奇怎么会有寄生虫 |
[28:19] | Which means it could be a hematological problem | 意味着可能是血液病 |
[28:21] | Plus cardiomyopathy. | 外加心肌梗塞 |
[28:23] | No, neck veins are flat, precordial exam was normal. | 不 颈静脉平滑 心前区检查正常 |
[28:26] | What if it’s lymphoma? | 可能是淋巴瘤吗 |
[28:28] | Peritoneal carcinomatosis explains the liver failure. | 腹腔癌症广泛侵犯会导致肝功能衰竭 |
[28:31] | Paraneoplastic syndrome explains everything else. | 肿瘤伴随综合症可以解释所有症状 |
[28:35] | Lymphoma it is. | 是淋巴瘤 |
[28:38] | Prep him for chemo. | 准备给他做化疗 |
[28:40] | Fax taub and thirteen the latest update on the case. | 给陶博和13传真去最新情况 |
[28:46] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[28:48] | They have as much right to know as anyone on the team. | 他们和团队里每个人一样有知情权 |
[28:51] | You either like the diagnosis or you don’t. | 你到底是喜不喜欢诊断 |
[28:53] | If you don’t, we need to keep talking. | 如果不喜欢 就继续说下去 |
[28:56] | If you do, you need to shut up. | 如果喜欢 就闭嘴 |
[28:57] | What we don’t need is this stupid game. | 我们没劲和你玩这愚蠢游戏了 |
[29:07] | You’re mad at house, but you’re not mad at me. | 你冲豪斯发火 但你没冲我发火 |
[29:10] | Do you want me to be mad at you? | 你想让我冲你发火吗 |
[29:12] | You blame House. Not me. | 你骂豪斯了 没骂我 |
[29:14] | I am mad at House because he’s an ass. | 我冲豪斯发火是因为他是个混蛋 |
[29:16] | And I am mad at you, but I don’t want to leave you. | 我也想冲你发火 但我不想离开你 |
[29:19] | What I did may be the worst thing I ever did. | 我做了有生以来最糟糕的事情 |
[29:21] | It may be the best. | 也可能是最好的 |
[29:23] | I’m either a murderer or a guy who stopped a mass murderer, | 我既是个杀人犯 也是个阻止谋杀的角色 |
[29:26] | But I did it. Me. | 但确实是我做了 是我 |
[29:29] | And even if it destroys me, I’d do it again today. | 而且就算是曾经让我崩溃 但我今天仍要做 |
[29:32] | You don’t mean that. This isn’t you. | 你不是这个意思 不像你 |
[29:35] | I’m not running away from what I did | 我不想逃避自己所做的一切 |
[29:36] | Because you want to pretend I never did it. | 只因为你想让我装作从未做过 |
[29:41] | If that’s how you feel… | 如果你是那么想的… |
[29:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:52] | My strategy’s not completely working. | 我的策略毫不起作用 |
[29:56] | All four of them want to work for me, | 他们四个都想跟我 |
[29:59] | But all four of them have reasons | 但他们四个也都有各自 |
[30:00] | Why they don’t want to work for me. | 不想跟我的理由 |
[30:02] | How do I get them to take one from column a | 我怎么能选一个出来 |
[30:04] | And none from column b? | 其他都放弃呢 |
[30:11] | Right. | 对了 |
[30:13] | Right, by not saying anything, | 就这样 啥也不说 |
[30:14] | You’re saying that the answer is inside me. | 你是说我已经有答案了 |
[30:16] | The answer has nothing to do with the question. | 答案和问题没有任何关系 |
[30:18] | Then it’s not technically the answer. | 那么理论上说不算答案 |
[30:21] | Why do you need three of these doctors? | 你为什么需要这3个医生呢 |
[30:23] | Because I know they’re good. | 因为我知道他们很好 |
[30:25] | Other doctors fall into the “might be good” category. | 其他医生归类到可能不错的类别 |
[30:28] | It has nothing to do with them being good. | 这跟他们好不好没有关系 |
[30:30] | You think they’re idiots half the time, | 你觉得他们大部分时间都是笨蛋 |
[30:31] | But they’re comfortable. | 但他们让你觉得舒服 |
[30:32] | You feel abandoned by Cuddy, | 你感觉被卡迪抛弃了 |
[30:33] | So you’re reaching out to people you know for comfort. | 所以靠接近你认识的人来安慰自己 |
[30:37] | Oh, my god, you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[30:39] | I don’t need doctors at all. | 我根本不需要医生 |
[30:42] | I just need a good friend. | 我需要的是一个好朋友 |
[30:44] | Cuddy’s right. | 卡迪说的没错 |
[30:45] | Maybe, just maybe, | 也许 只是也许 |
[30:47] | If I don’t play along, you’ll realize | 如果我不合作 你会意识到 |
[30:48] | You can’t solve a deeper problem with a surface solution. | 肤浅的方法不能解决深奥的问题 |
[30:53] | Would’ve been more profound if you hadn’t said anything. | 如果你什么都不说问题会更深奥的 |
[30:59] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[31:00] | Getting through it. | 正在解决 |
[31:02] | Be a lot easier once you two are away from here. | 要是你们两个不在这儿问题会简单很多 |
[31:09] | He’s peeing blood. | 他在尿血 |
[31:11] | BPs rising. | 血压升高 |
[31:12] | Heart rate’s up to 250. | 心率250 |
[31:13] | He’s going into cardiac arrest. | 心跳要停止了 |
[31:17] | Charging. | 充电 |
[31:19] | Clear. | 准备 |
[31:20] | He’s bleeding out. | 在出血 |
[31:21] | His body’s completely giving out. | 他身体完全没反应 |
[31:22] | Charging. Clear. | 充电 准备 |
[31:25] | We’ve got him stabilized, | 他已经稳定了 |
[31:28] | But no red cells, no white cells, | 但是没有红血球 白血球 |
[31:30] | Practically no platelets either. | 血小板也几乎没有 |
[31:31] | Mebendazole can cause adverse effects, | 甲苯咪唑会导致不良反应 |
[31:33] | but nothing like this. | 但和他症状不同 |
[31:34] | He’s been off EM since yesterday, anyway. | 他昨天就已经不做电磁波了 |
[31:39] | Long passes, wild guesses, anything. | 试着猜想任何可能性 |
[31:42] | Hypopituitarism. | 垂体机能减退 |
[31:43] | Could cause multi-organ failure if… | 可能导致多器官衰竭 |
[31:46] | If his thyroid hormone wasn’t completely normal. | 如果他的甲状腺激素不完全正常 |
[31:48] | Renal cell carcinoma. | 肾细胞癌 |
[31:49] | Renal ultrasound was clean. | 肾脏超声波没有问题 |
[31:52] | I’d say aleukemic leukemia. | 我觉得是白血病 |
[31:54] | Marrow’s not making enough normal cells… | 骨髓没有制造足够的正常细胞 |
[31:55] | Ablate the patient’s bone marrow. | 烧蚀病人的骨髓 |
[31:56] | Find him a donor match. | 找匹配的捐赠人 |
[32:00] | You want to nuke the patient’s marrow? | 你想烧蚀骨髓吗 |
[32:02] | He had no evidence of being anemic | 没有证据显示他贫血 |
[32:03] | Or immune-compromised when he was admitted. | 或免疫缺陷 |
[32:05] | Perfect white count as well. | 白细胞也正常 |
[32:06] | Ablation could kill him | 烧蚀可能会致死 |
[32:07] | Or leave him defenseless against an infection that could. | 或者让他对传染病丧失抵抗力 |
[32:10] | Well, then come up with something better. | 那就提出更好的建议 |
[32:17] | He may as well die while we’re treating him. | 正常治疗他也可能会死 |
[32:21] | Okay with you if I bring the other candidates | 我找其他候选人参与进来 |
[32:24] | Into the loop now? | 你们没有意见吧 |
[32:29] | The risks are, uh, they’re really minimal. | 风险是及其微小的 |
[32:32] | We’ll do a series of painless injections, and… | 我们会进行一系列无痛注射然后 |
[32:36] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[32:40] | The whole thing can be done as an outpatient. | 就像治疗普通门诊病人一样 |
[32:57] | You were leaving at 11:00 A.M.? | 你早上11点就走了吗 |
[33:01] | Trust me, case is almost over. | 相信我 马上就要结束了 |
[33:05] | Foreman told me you’re ablating the patient’s marrow, | 福曼告诉我你打算烧蚀病人的骨髓 |
[33:07] | On a non-theory that Foreman himself withdrew. | 根据他自己放弃的没有依据的推测 |
[33:10] | You’re gonna kill the patient. | 你会害死病人的 |
[33:14] | Is this about me and Lucas? | 是因为我和卢卡斯的关系吗 |
[33:20] | I want alternatives for the patient. | 我需要备选治疗方案 |
[33:22] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[33:33] | I want to be on the team. | 我想加入 |
[33:42] | You think that’s gonna save your marriage? | 你觉得它能挽救你的婚姻吗 |
[33:47] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:53] | Four candidates, three spots. | 四个候选 三个空缺 |
[33:57] | I got a tough decision ahead of me. | 我面临难题啊 |
[34:22] | Hi, Remy, this is Doctor Turner | 瑞米 我是西品萨肯市 |
[34:25] | From the Pennsauken Free Clinic. | 自由门诊的特纳尔医生 |
[34:27] | We all loved meeting you, and, well, the job’s yours. | 我们想见你 你来决定吧 |
[34:30] | Call me back. Let’s pick a start date. | 给我回电话 我们约个时间 |
[34:48] | I want it to look natural. | 我希望看起来自然 |
[34:50] | I mean, much younger, but natural. | 我的意思是要年轻很多 但要自然 |
[34:53] | Can you get rid of the crow’s feet altogether? | 可以同时去掉鱼尾纹吗 |
[34:55] | Or is it better to leave a trace of them? | 还是留下比较好 |
[34:57] | I don’t look old enough to have them anyway, do I? | 反正我看起来也没有老到有眼纹的地步吧 |
[35:00] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[35:01] | I do look old enough? | 我看起来老吗 |
[35:02] | No. What? I’m sorry. | 不 什么 不好意思 |
[35:07] | Hang on a second. | 稍等一下 |
[35:18] | Why are you here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[35:20] | Because I think we’re wrong. | 因为我觉得我们错了 |
[35:21] | Which means something’s gonna go wrong. | 可能将会出错 |
[35:26] | Or right. | 或者没有 |
[35:27] | Takayama here. | 我是高山 |
[35:29] | It’s me and thirteen. Stop the ablation. | 是我和13 停止烧蚀 |
[35:34] | Because? | 原因呢 |
[35:35] | Those threadworms. | 因为线虫 |
[35:36] | Why would his body have gone to hell | 为什么线虫刚消失几个小时 |
[35:38] | Just hours after they were gone? | 他的身体就不行了 |
[35:39] | The worms weren’t hurting him. | 蠕虫不会伤害他 |
[35:41] | They were helping him. He has extraintestinal crohn’s. | 它们在帮助他 他患有肠外克隆氏症 |
[35:43] | He got it from being raised in a too clean, | 因为生活在过于干净 |
[35:46] | Too overprotective of an environment. | 和过分保护的环境他才患上这种病 |
[35:48] | It’s the hygiene hypothesis. | 这是卫生假说 |
[35:50] | Why there’s so much autoimmune | 为什么发达世界会有 |
[35:50] | disease in the developed world, | 这么多自身免疫疾病 |
[35:51] | And almost none in the developing world. | 而发展中国家却没有 |
[35:54] | The worms were keeping the crohn’s in check, | 那些寄生虫抑制了克隆氏病发作 |
[35:55] | Teaching his immune system | 同时指导他的免疫系统 |
[35:56] | What it should’ve learned from eating dirt growing up. | 如何忍辱负重生存下来 |
[36:00] | Once you killed them, it started killing him. | 一旦杀光寄生虫 他也危在旦夕了 |
[36:01] | So his life of filth wasn’t the problem, | 也就是说 他肮脏的生活本无大碍 |
[36:05] | Clean living was. | 企图净化才会带来问题 |
[36:08] | Let’s start him on methylprednisolone. | 给他用甲泼尼龙 |
[36:10] | And some helminths. | 还有寄生虫 |
[36:14] | Worms. | 虫子 |
[36:15] | Cool, huh? | 挺不错的啊 |
[36:18] | Best out of three? | 最优秀的三只鸭子 |
[36:25] | Have you been a bad boy? | 你是个坏孩子吗 |
[36:38] | I want to be on the team. | 我想回到队伍里 |
[36:40] | Good news for your wife. | 你老婆会很高兴的 |
[36:42] | Thanks for the sarcasm. | 谢谢你的讽刺 |
[36:45] | I reorganized my life to spend more time with her, | 我改变生活轨迹 努力挤出时间陪她 |
[36:48] | But apparently I don’t love her as much as I thought. | 不过显然 我没有想象中那么爱她 |
[36:51] | Or you love her more. | 或者说 你更爱她一些 |
[36:54] | This job gives you the thrill | 这份工作带给你的刺激程度 |
[36:55] | You used to find through philandering. | 不亚于搞婚外情 |
[36:59] | Better to cheat with a beaker and an mri | 用量杯和MRI骗人 |
[37:01] | Than one of your platinum-blonde plastic surgery patients. | 总好过和银发女病号乱搞 |
[37:07] | I’ll let you know. | 有消息我会通知你 |
[37:28] | I told House I want to work for him again. | 我告诉豪斯 自己仍想为他工作 |
[37:32] | Stay on the team. | 留下来吧 |
[37:35] | You were always more into it than I was, | 你总是比我专注得多 |
[37:37] | More interested in diagnostics. | 更专注于诊断病情 |
[37:40] | Unless House was right about why you want out. | 除非豪斯猜对了你急于离开的原因 |
[37:53] | Four for four. | 这下位置全满了 |
[38:02] | I was in love with you. | 我曾经爱上过你 |
[38:05] | I was an idiot. | 真是个白痴 |
[38:08] | Tried to be like you, tried to understand you | 尝试着追随你 努力理解你 |
[38:10] | Because I thought I could heal you. | 就因为相信自己能治愈你 |
[38:16] | You almost killed that patient. | 你几乎杀了那个病人 |
[38:19] | If almost not saving his life means– | 如果几乎挽救了他的性命意味着 |
[38:21] | You knew the diagnosis a long time ago. | 你早就知道病因了 |
[38:23] | You risked another patient’s life to bait your old team. | 用另一个病人的生命诱骗老部下回来 |
[38:26] | Another one? | 另一个 |
[38:27] | You did kill Dibala. | 是你杀死了迪巴拉 |
[38:30] | By playing god and teaching us to do the same. | 你左右他人的生活 也教会我们这么做 |
[38:33] | I taught you to think for yourselves. | 我教会你们如何独立思考 |
[38:35] | You don’t even think of them as people. | 在你眼中他们甚至算不上人 |
[38:36] | They’re just lab rats for your little puzzles. | 只是供你解谜的小白鼠 |
[38:39] | As you celebrate their humanity, | 你去为人性歌颂吧 |
[38:41] | I’d rather solve those little puzzles and save their lives. | 我宁可专注于解谜和挽救他们的性命 |
[38:42] | Motives do matter. | 动机固然很重要 |
[38:44] | Lives can’t come second. | 但人死也不能重生 |
[38:46] | The patient is alive. That’s what matters. | 病人还活着 这就够了 |
[38:48] | Not to you. | 你不会满足的 |
[38:50] | All you care about is that Taub | 你只想让陶博和13 |
[38:52] | And Thirteen fell for your game. | 也参与到这个游戏里 |
[38:53] | You’ll poison them just like you poisoned Chase. | 像毒害奇斯一样 把他们也迷倒了 |
[38:58] | Your husband killed a patient | 你丈夫杀了个病人 |
[39:00] | and you’re breaking up with me. | 你却要和我谈分手 |
[39:03] | You ruined him. | 是你毁了他 |
[39:08] | So he can’t even see right from wrong. | 让他是非不分 |
[39:12] | Can’t even see the sanctity of a human life anymore. | 再也意识不到生命的神圣 |
[39:20] | I loved you. | 我爱过你 |
[39:23] | And I loved Chase. | 也爱过奇斯 |
[39:26] | I’m sorry for you both. | 看到你们这样我很心痛 |
[39:30] | For what you’ve become. | 你们已经变成这样 |
[39:31] | Because… | 因为 |
[39:35] | There’s no way back for either of you. | 你们再也没有退路了 |
[40:42] | Any idea where I can get | 我在哪能领到一块 |
[40:44] | A great, big “mission accomplished” banner? | 任务完成的大牌子 |
[40:48] | Got my sanity back, | 恢复了理智 |
[40:50] | My license back, and now… | 执照也失而复得 现在 |
[40:54] | You’re kidding. All of them? | 开玩笑吧 全回归了 |
[40:57] | Three out of four. | 四个回来了三个 |
[40:58] | Which is almost as good as four out of five. | 几乎跟五个回来四个一样棒 |
[41:00] | Who was the– | 那是谁 |
[41:02] | Cameron. | 卡梅隆 |
[41:04] | I can’t believe it. | 难以置信 |
[41:06] | I mean, really. I can’t… | 真的不敢 |
[41:09] | Believe it. | 相信 |
[41:14] | You were right, House. Good for you. | 没错 豪斯 这很好 |
[41:17] | Yeah, it is. | 是啊 |
[41:21] | She’s broken up with Chase, and she’s leaving the hospital. | 她和奇斯分手了 离开了医院 |
[41:24] | Still, three out of four ain’t bad. | 四个留下仨 不算糟糕了 |