时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | How am I supposed to walk into that meeting with no presentation? | 没有产品介绍要我怎么开会 |
[00:04] | How the hell did you screw this up? | 你们在搞什么鬼 |
[00:05] | It wasn’t me. | 不关我事 |
[00:06] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[00:07] | No, we agreed. | 我们事先都说好的 |
[00:08] | Her team had all the financials. | 是她掌握全部财政信息 |
[00:10] | And we were swamped modeling them. | 我们全副精力放在建模 |
[00:11] | That’s why we agreed that you would do the slides. | 所以才让你来做幻灯片 |
[00:14] | Well, one of you screwed up, | 反正你们其中一个搞砸了 |
[00:15] | So please try to figure it out. | 给我如实招来 |
[00:17] | ’cause when the client dumps me, | 客户给我甩脸子的时候 |
[00:18] | I need to know who to fire. | 好让我清楚该炒了谁 |
[00:20] | Look, I confirmed it in an email. Hold on. | 我发邮件确认过的 等着 |
[00:22] | Here. | 看 |
[00:27] | She did tell you about it, Russ. | 她的确通知你了 罗思 |
[00:35] | I never got this. | 我可没收过 |
[00:39] | Russ, are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[00:42] | – Are you drunk? – I’m not drunk. | -你醉了吗 -我没醉 |
[00:51] | I’m not drunk. | 我才没醉 |
[00:57] | I had no idea he was drinking again. | 我不知道他又开始酗酒了 |
[01:00] | Well, you should have. | 你应该知道的 |
[01:02] | Give me five minutes. | 等五分钟 |
[01:03] | I’ll go to the business center | 我马上去商务中心 |
[01:04] | and print the graphs directly from the spreadsheets. | 把表格直接从数据中打印出来 |
[01:05] | Run. And bring me some paper towels. | 快去 顺便给我带些纸巾 |
[01:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:13] | Ah! Oh, it hurts. | 好痛 |
[01:16] | Don’t tell me you were drinking too. | 别告诉我你也酗酒 |
[01:18] | No! Ah! My ears. | 不是 是我的耳朵 |
[01:21] | Oh, My God! Ah! | 天啊 |
[01:56] | 27-year-old female, intense, intermittent ear pain, | 二十七岁 女性 有强烈的间歇性耳痛 |
[02:00] | Saw six doctors | 已经看过六位医生 |
[02:01] | Tell her to stop lurking in the front row. | 告诉她去听音乐会别坐前排 |
[02:03] | If she wants to hit on musicians, | 要想勾引乐师 |
[02:05] | that’s what tour buses are for. | 就直接去观光车 |
[02:06] | Next. | 下一个 |
[02:08] | If I ask why we’re in Wilson’s office, | 如果我问为什么选威尔森的办公室 |
[02:09] | Is there any chance I’ll get a straight answer? | 你会不会如实回答我呢 |
[02:12] | Try it! Try it! | 尽管试试看吧 |
[02:14] | 14-year-old boy, joint pain and excess hair growth. | 十四岁男孩 关节疼痛 毛发增长过快 |
[02:17] | Tell him to masturbate no more than three times daily. | 告诉他手淫一天不要超过三次 |
[02:20] | With meals. | 吃饭时也不要 |
[02:21] | Next. | 下一个 |
[02:22] | Did I mention that the 27-year-old female | 我有没有跟你说那位女病人 |
[02:24] | Is really hot? | 长得很正 |
[02:26] | And her husband is really not. | 而她老公却很丑 |
[02:28] | Wild guess, he’s rich. | 应该是 他很有钱 |
[02:30] | Not unless social workers have begun | 除非现在的社工也能 |
[02:32] | Pulling in the big money recently. | 捞大笔油水 |
[02:36] | Gimme… | 给我 |
[02:37] | You’re taking the case because she’s hot? | 你接这个病例就因为她很正点 |
[02:39] | No, that would be an accident of genetics. | 长得漂亮不过是遗传的意外 |
[02:41] | It’s because she’s hot and her husband is ugly. | 我会接是因为那是一朵插在牛粪上的鲜花 |
[02:44] | It’s a fascinating window into the mysteries of human psychology. | 是解开人类心理谜团的好机会 |
[02:47] | Also, she’s really hot. | 正巧 她也养眼 |
[02:49] | Or…She, you know, loves her husband. | 或许 她是真心爱她丈夫 |
[02:51] | She loves something about him. | 她喜欢他的什么 |
[02:52] | Vitamin deficiency? | 缺乏维生素吗 |
[02:53] | She changed her diet a few months ago. | 她几个月前改变了饮食 |
[02:55] | To a healthier diet. Raw foods, lots of nuts. | 变得更健康 生食物 很多坚果 |
[02:59] | It’s not the ear, it’s the heart. | 问题不是出在耳朵上 而是心脏 |
[03:02] | Her protein is cheese, | 她吃的的蛋白质是乳酪 |
[03:04] | which can raise cholesterol. | 会提高胆固醇含量 |
[03:05] | Hers was already elevated. | 她本身胆固醇含量已经很高 |
[03:06] | Gave her arterial blockages. | 致使动脉阻塞 |
[03:08] | Cardiac arrhythmia presenting as ear pain. | 心脏心率不齐显示为耳痛 |
[03:10] | Very rare. Cool. | 很罕见 厉害 |
[03:12] | So beauty and the beast. Who wants to go see? | 美女与野兽 谁要去见识一下 |
[03:33] | Let’s see Dr. Taub, Foreman, Chase, | 让我猜猜 陶博 福曼 奇斯 |
[03:37] | and Hadley. | 还有哈德利医生 |
[03:39] | Four for four. | 全中 |
[03:40] | Wow, I can’t believe I get all these doctors. | 没想到你们会全体出动 |
[03:42] | And such good-looking ones too. | 还都长得那么帅 |
[03:43] | Yeah. It’s almost like we don’t all need to be here. | 那是 像我就不该来凑热闹 |
[03:46] | Your case presented a very interesting diagnostic challenge. | 你的病例很有挑战性 |
[03:59] | You can’t sleep in your own office? | 你就不能回自己办公室睡吗 |
[04:01] | Or bedroom for that matter? | 去卧室也好 |
[04:03] | Got to avoid my natural habitat. | 以前待的地方都不能去了 |
[04:05] | Some idiot I went to med school with | 我的某个白痴医校校友 |
[04:08] | Keeps leaving messages and wants to drop by for lunch. | 一直给我发短息 死缠着要跟我吃饭 |
[04:11] | So tell him no. | 那就拒绝他啊 |
[04:13] | It’s complicated. | 没这么简单 |
[04:14] | It’s too complicated for you to tell someone you don’t like to screw off? | 对别人冷言冷语有什么难的 |
[04:18] | That’s practically your hobby. | 这根本就是你的强项 |
[04:20] | A few months ago he was… | 几个月以前他曾是 |
[04:23] | Sort of part of my therapy. | 我心理治疗的一部分 |
[04:26] | My shrink told me | 我的心理师告诉我 |
[04:27] | To write a letter of apology to someone I hurt. | 写信向某个被我伤害过的人道歉 |
[04:31] | And how did you hurt him? | 你是怎么伤害他的 |
[04:32] | We were in a seminar on flatworm genetics. | 我们一起上扁形虫遗传学 |
[04:35] | I switched my final paper with his. | 我拿自己期末报告跟他对调 |
[04:37] | You plagiarized? | 你竟然剽窃 |
[04:38] | Doesn’t sound like you. | 不像你的作风 |
[04:39] | I was testing a theory. | 我只是想试试看 |
[04:40] | I thought that our professor was biased against me. | 因为那教授对我有偏见 |
[04:43] | I assumed he’d get a high grade with my paper | 我以为他用我的报告会拿高分 |
[04:45] | And I’d get a low grade with his. | 而我会拿低分 |
[04:48] | Interestingly, I was wrong. I got an “A”. | 没想到的是 我拿了A |
[04:51] | So you’re in this mental hospital, | 这么说 你在精神病院里 |
[04:53] | delving into your subconscious, | 挖空心思 绞尽脑汁 |
[04:54] | And this is who you choose to apologize to? | 选了这人作为你的道歉对象 |
[04:57] | Yep. Lorenzo Wibberly. | 对 罗莱韦伯 |
[04:59] | Of all the people in the world you’ve hurt? | 从那万千被你伤过的人中挑的吗 |
[05:01] | Not everyone has a name | 不是每个人的名字 |
[05:02] | That’s so easy to find in the white pages. | 在电话薄上都那么容易被找到 |
[05:03] | Um…I’m in there, and so is Cuddy. | 我在里面 卡迪也在 |
[05:06] | Yeah. And yet, I picked him. | 对哦 我就偏偏选他 |
[05:08] | – It’s funny, isn’t it? – Yes, it’s hilarious. | -真好玩 对吧 -那是 真好玩死了 |
[05:10] | Great to see what a success your therapy was. | 很高兴见到你得到如此显著疗效 |
[05:15] | We said we’d never go to sleep angry. | 说过咱俩不要带气上床的 |
[05:18] | We did find an arrhythmia. | 确实发现心率不齐 |
[05:19] | But it’s not from your arteries. They’re clean. | 但问题并非出在主动脉 |
[05:21] | Will the pain come back? | 疼痛还会出现吗 |
[05:23] | We’ll start her on cardiac meds. | 我们会给她施用治疗心脏的药物 |
[05:24] | That should help. | 应该会有帮助 |
[05:25] | But we still need to figure out what’s causing the arrhythmia. | 但还是需要查清导致心率不齐的原因 |
[05:27] | Hey, Valerie. | 你好啊 瓦丽 |
[05:30] | Russ. | 罗思 |
[05:32] | It’s so nice of you to stop by. | 你能来真好 |
[05:35] | I got lots of free time now. | 我现在有的是时间 |
[05:37] | You don’t blame me, do you? | 你不会是想赖我吧 |
[05:38] | You were drunk in front of Norris. | 你在诺斯的面前出洋相 |
[05:40] | No. No, no, no, no, no. I’m drunk now. | 我那时没醉 可我现在醉了 |
[05:45] | Then, it was like someone poisoned me or something. | 好像是 某人给我下毒 |
[05:53] | Maybe you should come back later. | 你还是待会再来吧 |
[05:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:59] | I just wanna say good-bye. | 我只是来告别的 |
[06:03] | Okay, Russ. | 好的 罗思 |
[06:04] | Thank you for coming by. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[06:08] | Hey, hey. What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[06:12] | You poor son of a bitch. | 你这个大白痴 |
[06:13] | She doesn’t love you any more than she loved me. | 她爱的人是我 不是你 |
[06:15] | Okay, you need to leave right now. | 够了 你必须马上离开 |
[06:17] | You’re pretending you had an affair with my wife? | 你在假装跟我妻子有染吗 |
[06:19] | Yeah, we’re all pretending. | 那是 我们都在装 |
[06:21] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你大可以继续高枕无忧 |
[06:22] | Tell him where you were six months ago, Russ. | 告诉他 你这六个月都去了哪里 |
[06:26] | I had a breakdown. | 我受了很大打击 |
[06:28] | I had some paranoid tendencies, as they say. | 医生都说 我有患偏执症的倾向 |
[06:31] | But it turns out, I had a right to be paranoid. | 但事实上 我理应偏执 |
[06:35] | You need help. | 找人帮帮你吧 |
[06:39] | – Get him out of here. – Okay. | -把他赶出去 -好的 |
[06:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:49] | Oh, My God. | 天啊 |
[06:54] | – Honey, are you okay? – Yeah, I’m okay. | -宝贝 你还好吧 -我没事 |
[06:57] | We’ll keep an eye out. | 我们严加看守的 |
[06:58] | He’s not getting back into the hospital. | 他不能再回来了 |
[07:01] | He’s making all that up. You know that, right? | 全是他胡编乱造的 你懂的 对吧 |
[07:03] | Yeah, of course. | 当然 |
[07:11] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[07:13] | Undisclosed location. | 秘密基地 |
[07:14] | Who are you hiding from? | 你在躲谁 |
[07:15] | Wilson. | 威尔森 |
[07:16] | And the lunch date that Wilson is, no doubt, | 咱共进午餐的时候 |
[07:19] | Right now trying to sic on me. | 他故意惹我不高兴 |
[07:20] | But in the great game of chess that is our relationship, | 在我们关系的对局中 |
[07:23] | Wilson sees only one move ahead. | 威尔森只能看到下一步 |
[07:26] | I see dozens. | 而我看到下十步 |
[07:27] | That is why he will never mate me. | 这就是为什么他永远上不了我 |
[07:31] | – That’s a chess term. – That’s great. | -这是国际象棋术语 -很好 |
[07:34] | A co-worker confronted our patient. | 病人的同事前来与她对质 |
[07:36] | Altered mental status. | 改变她的精神状态 |
[07:37] | Basically accused her of poisoning him. | 指控她对他下毒 |
[07:39] | We think he was projecting. | 可能是他掩耳盗铃 |
[07:40] | So he’s poisoning her. | 应该是他对她下毒 |
[07:42] | What could he get his hands on | 他用什么药物 |
[07:43] | to cause supraventricular tachycardia? | 能造成室上频脉心跳过快 |
[07:45] | Does he have dry skin? | 他皮肤干吗 |
[07:47] | Thin eyebrows? | 眉毛细吗 |
[07:50] | If you’re sharing an amazed look, | 如果你们被我吓到 |
[07:52] | – Please do it louder. – He might have. | -就让我听听 -确实如此 |
[07:54] | How did you know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[07:55] | If he has hypothyroidism | 如果他有甲状腺功能障碍 |
[07:57] | And he dumped his meds in her coffee, | 如果将他的药混进她的咖啡里面 |
[07:59] | That would make her heart go boom in a bad way. | 那早晚会压垮给她的心脏 |
[08:01] | We’ll treat with beta blockers. | 马上给她施用贝塔受体阻滞药 |
[08:02] | I’m sorry, but I totally disagree. | 不好意思 我不同意 |
[08:04] | – With what? – With everything. | -不同意什么 -一切 |
[08:06] | Why are we assuming he’s lying | 凭什么一口咬定是他说谎 |
[08:07] | And she’s telling the truth? | 而她说的就是实情呢 |
[08:08] | Because she’s a successful, happily married consultant, | 因为她是成功而幸福的已婚顾问 |
[08:11] | And he’s a crazy, drunk weirdo | 而他是个疯疯癫癫的酒鬼 |
[08:13] | Who we just tossed out of the hospital. | 还刚被轰出去 |
[08:14] | And she’s hot. | 再加上 她很漂亮 |
[08:15] | Maybe she picked him because he’s vulnerable. | 可能就因为这样她才更容易下手 |
[08:17] | There’s something off about her, | 她一定有所隐瞒 |
[08:18] | I can feel it. | 我感觉得到 |
[08:19] | If you had any evidence, it would be | 如果你有确切证据 那就… |
[08:21] | Why didn’t she tell us a co-worker puked on her shoes | 她为什么要隐瞒在她发病前一秒 |
[08:23] | right before she collapsed? | 自己的同事大呕 |
[08:24] | Because it’s medically irrelevant. | 因为这和她的病情无关 |
[08:25] | He was drunk, she was sick. | 他是酒醉 而她是生病 |
[08:26] | You don’t think it’s suspicious | 她却连这瞒着丈夫 |
[08:27] | She didn’t even mention it to her husband? | 难道不可疑吗 |
[08:28] | Yeah, Foreman. Why did you break up with thirteen? | 是啊 福曼 你为什么十三分手了 |
[08:32] | Oh, no, wait, the non-subtextual thing she was saying, why that? | 不 等等 她话里有话 说来听听 |
[08:36] | This is about the case, not some imaginary issue | 我们在讨论病例 |
[08:39] | that you think Foreman and I have. | 不是讨论我和福曼 |
[08:40] | Great, start her on beta blockers. | 很好 给她用贝塔阻滞药 |
[08:49] | You’ll do it? | 你来吗 |
[08:51] | I don’t think he was talking to me. | 他没有让我去做 |
[08:52] | Well, I am. | 是我让 |
[08:54] | I’m the only one who thinks you’re wrong. | 我是唯一持相反意见的人 |
[08:56] | Maybe that’s why I’m asking you to do it. | 正因为这样我才让你做 |
[09:17] | Greg? | 格雷戈 |
[09:19] | Lorenzo wibberly. | 我是罗莱韦伯 |
[09:21] | Dr. Wilson said you’d be here. | 威尔森医生说你在这 |
[09:24] | How ya been? | 你好吗 |
[09:25] | Check and mate. | 将我一军 |
[09:34] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:36] | I’m sorry this is awkward or whatever. | 不好意思让你不自在 |
[09:40] | I just thought it was nice of you to write that letter, | 我只是想说 收到你的信我很感动 |
[09:42] | And I wanted to tell you that you don’t have to feel bad. | 你不必要愧疚 |
[09:46] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:49] | So where are you working these days? | 那你在哪高就 |
[09:52] | You got your own practice or you at a hospital? | 自己开了个诊所还是在医院供职 |
[09:55] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[09:57] | Dani’s, the organic supermarket chain. | 丹尼氏 超市连锁 |
[10:00] | As an in house doctor? | 公司的医生吗 |
[10:03] | I actually never got licensed. | 事实上 我没能拿到行医执照 |
[10:06] | I didn’t graduate med school. | 我压根就没毕业 |
[10:07] | I planned on going back, and then my father got sick | 我想复读 可碰巧我家父重病 |
[10:10] | And I had to take care of him | 我必须照顾他 |
[10:11] | And had some bad luck. | 之后就一直不顺心 |
[10:14] | Why didn’t you graduate? | 为什么没毕业 |
[10:16] | I was one credit short. | 我有信用问题 |
[10:17] | And I was sort of already on academic probation. | 已经被留校察看 |
[10:22] | Which credit? | 什么信用问题 |
[10:24] | I got a, um… | 我… |
[10:28] | He failed me on that paper you switched. | 那篇被你换掉的论文 得了不及格 |
[10:31] | I thought you knew. | 我以为你知道 |
[10:33] | So I’m guessing you’re the ceo of this supermarket chain? | 你是连锁超市的总裁吗 |
[10:37] | I bag groceries. | 我负责打包生活用品 |
[10:41] | Life works out weird sometimes. | 天意弄人啊 |
[10:48] | We were gonna do it in Santa Barbara because of his parents. | 他的爸妈让我们去圣巴巴拉结婚 |
[10:51] | But then I found this beautiful hotel in montauk and | 后来我找到蒙托克的这间旅馆 |
[10:55] | You’re testing her for a brain tumor? | 你在给她查脑瘤吗 |
[10:57] | That’s what I told her. | 我是这么跟她说的 |
[10:58] | You can chastise me after you look at the monitor. | 看完监控器再说吧 |
[11:00] | Look what’s lighting up. | 看看哪里亮了 |
[11:01] | Lateral frontal cortex. Broca’s area so what? | 侧前皮质 布洛克区 怎么了 |
[11:04] | I told her it was customary to talk during MRIs,to relax. | 我告诉她做核磁共振会通过聊天来放松 |
[11:07] | I spent the last 30 minutes | 在半小时里 |
[11:09] | Asking her about everything in life | 我在问关于她生活的一切 |
[11:10] | That she loves, then hates, | 她喜欢的 讨厌的 |
[11:13] | Then feels any emotion about at all. | 一切能影响她情绪的事物 |
[11:15] | There’s nothing in the paralimbic system, amygdala. | 杏仁核和旁边缘皮质都没有反应 |
[11:17] | Because she’s using the language part of her brain | 因为她用的仅仅是大脑的语言中枢 |
[11:19] | And bypassing the emotional. | 而非情感中枢 |
[11:20] | She can understand love and pain and empathy, | 她能理解爱 疼痛 同情 |
[11:23] | But she can’t feel them at all. | 但她感受不了 |
[11:27] | She’s a psychopath. | 她有精神病 |
[11:36] | Why do you want to meet her so badly? | 为什么突然急着要见她 |
[11:37] | Psychopaths always fascinate me. | 神经病一直都让我着迷 |
[11:39] | I think it’s their cultural literacy | 他们的文化 |
[11:41] | And strong family values. | 和强烈的家庭观 |
[11:44] | Or is that jews? | 说成犹太人了吗 |
[11:45] | We’re not gonna be able to get an honest read on her | 如果他丈夫不离开 |
[11:47] | Unless we figure out a way to get the husband out of there. | 她根本不可能说实话 |
[11:49] | Hmm. I got an idea. | 有主意了 |
[11:52] | Can you get out of here? | 你能离开一下吗 |
[11:54] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[12:02] | It was the “Thanks” That did it. | 光谢谢二字就够了 |
[12:04] | Hi, I’m Dr. House. | 你好 我是豪斯医生 |
[12:07] | How long have you been a psychopath? | 你什么时候发现自己有精神病的 |
[12:11] | – Are you kidding? – He’s not. | -你在开玩笑吗 -他没有 |
[12:13] | Are you saying I’m like Ted Bundy or something? | 你说我是泰迪·邦迪[连环杀人犯] |
[12:15] | Psychopathy can get a bad rap. | 精神病患虽然臭名远扬 |
[12:17] | It doesn’t necessarily mean you’re violent. | 但并非全部都有暴力倾向 |
[12:19] | Just that you’re completely without conscience, | 你只是泯灭人性而已 |
[12:21] | You lack any normal emotion, | 你没有感情可言 |
[12:22] | You manipulate everyone around you, | 操纵着身边的每一个人 |
[12:24] | You’re promiscuous, you lie pathologically. | 思绪杂乱无章 病态地撒谎 |
[12:27] | Any of this ringing bells? | 这些症状都有吗 |
[12:29] | Is that why you were asking me all those weird questions? | 这就是为什么你会问我那些奇怪问题 |
[12:31] | Yeah,you have Darvin effects for that. | 是的 你产生了达尔文效应 |
[12:33] | She got the creeps around you. | 她觉得你不对劲 |
[12:35] | Which oddly, is an actual medical phenomenon around psychopaths. | 是精神病的精神表现 |
[12:39] | Probably an evolved response to predators. | 也可能是经进化后对掠夺者心理的反应 |
[12:41] | I’m sorry, you’re really freaking me out. | 不好意思 我被你吓到了 |
[12:43] | I have no idea what | 我不懂你… |
[12:45] | Relax. We have a duty of confidentiality. | 别怕 我们有医患保密协议 |
[12:48] | And you have an undiagnosed heart problem | 而你有未确诊的心脏问题 |
[12:50] | That could kill you at any moment. | 随时可能要你的命 |
[12:51] | We believe that your mental abnormality | 而你的心理问题 |
[12:54] | Is related to your physical one. | 很可能导致你的生理问题 |
[12:55] | So if you want to keep on predating… | 所以如果你想继续做女强人 |
[13:06] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[13:17] | Your co-worker’s story was true. | 你同事说的是真话 |
[13:18] | – You poisoned him. – No. | -你给他下毒了 -我没有 |
[13:21] | I gave him a little valium and an emetic. | 我只是给他一点安定加催吐药 |
[13:24] | You sure you understand what the word “No” Means? | 你知道什么叫”没有”吗 |
[13:26] | I’ve had them both before, why can’t he? | 这些药我自己也吃过 凭什么他吃不得 |
[13:28] | So you were just helping him out? | 那你是在好心帮他咯 |
[13:29] | And I assume he was cool with the whole seducing and firing part too? | 他也这么乐意给你玩弄和陷害吗 |
[13:33] | Russ knew what he was getting into. | 罗思心里清楚我是什么人 |
[13:35] | He got sex every thursday night, | 我们每周四都会做爱 |
[13:37] | and I got to take credit for his best ideas. | 在工作上我就给他撑腰 |
[13:39] | And what are you getting out of your marriage? | 那么你为什么要结婚 |
[13:41] | Same thing you get out of your job. | 跟你选择工作的原因一样 |
[13:43] | Bill has a trust fund. | 比尔有一支信托基金 |
[13:45] | And I have a prenup his parents made me sign. | 而我有一纸他父母要我签的婚前协议 |
[13:48] | Told you he was rich. | 我早就猜到他很有钱 |
[13:50] | She’s not that weird. | 她还算正常 |
[13:51] | I’m not so different than anybody else. | 我和别人并无不同 |
[13:53] | Everyone I’ve ever known | 我认识的每个人 |
[13:54] | my family, my classmates, | 家人 同学 |
[13:56] | The people I work with | 同事… |
[13:58] | They’re all out for themselves. | 都不择手段谋求私利 |
[13:59] | Difference is, I could admit it to myself. | 不同的是 我愿意承认 |
[14:01] | She kind of reminds me of someone I know. | 她还真像某个人 |
[14:03] | Tell me about it. | 有话就直说 |
[14:04] | Some of my co-workers will insult people right to their faces. | 某人别在那指桑骂槐 |
[14:08] | How long have you been this way? | 你这样有多久了 |
[14:12] | Just how I am. | 我一直就是这样 |
[14:15] | Are you gonna cure my heart problems now? | 你们能治好我的心病吗 |
[14:19] | So psychopathy plus cardiac arrhythmia. Go. | 精神病加上心律不齐 说 |
[14:23] | I thought you were bluffing to get information. | 我以为你只是想唬唬她而已 |
[14:25] | You really think they’re connected? | 你真觉得二者有关吗 |
[14:26] | Two rare conditions in one patient, | 一个人同时具备两种罕见病 |
[14:28] | It’s a fair assumption they are. | 这样的猜想也不无道理 |
[14:30] | Psychopathy is generally just genetic. | 精神病通常是遗传的 |
[14:32] | Nothing you can do about it. | 无法治疗 |
[14:33] | Something that hits 30 years after birth | 而此病状在三十年后才出现 |
[14:34] | Isn’t gonna be connected. | 两者应该无关 |
[14:35] | Her disease isn’t gonna lie dormant that long. | 她的病情应该不会潜伏那么久 |
[14:38] | Did her heart warp her brain? | 难道是心脏影响了大脑吗 |
[14:39] | Maybe a handful of diseases. | 可能是很罕见的疾病 |
[14:41] | It’ll be super awesome when we find it. | 要是咱能连这都诊断出来那就太厉害了 |
[14:43] | Tertiary syphilis can cause pseudo psychopathic syndrome | 三期梅毒可能造成伪精神病症状 |
[14:46] | And cardiomyopathy. | 还有心肌症 |
[14:47] | Fits best. | 很好 |
[14:48] | Start her on penicillin, | 给她用盘尼西林 |
[14:49] | And rule out Wilson’s and hashimoto’s. | 排除威尔逊症和慢性甲状腺炎 |
[14:51] | There’s your handful. | 你刚不还说罕见嘛 |
[14:53] | Wasn’t so hard, was it? | 挺简单的 不是吗 |
[15:03] | You’ve gotta do something about thirteen. | 你应该治治十三了 |
[15:04] | She flouted both my authority and yours. | 她公然鄙视你我的权威 |
[15:07] | Yes, and she got it right and you got it wrong. | 可她是对的 你是错的 |
[15:10] | Which just aggravates the problem. | 这会让问题更严重 |
[15:11] | She’ll do it again. | 她会变本加厉 |
[15:13] | Next time it won’t work out so well. | 事情会一发不可收拾 |
[15:16] | You gotta punish her. | 你该罚她 |
[15:18] | You’re her boss. | 你才是她的头头 |
[15:20] | In some vague, never to be usefully defined way. | 虽然这样用词有些表意不明 |
[15:23] | – You punish her. – I’m also her ex, | -你自己去 -我也是她前男友 |
[15:25] | Which, as you know, makes it a little complicated. | 这会让事情更复杂 |
[15:27] | The fact that you also fired her | 事实上 是你炒了她 |
[15:29] | Takes it from a little complicated | 让事情不仅仅复杂 |
[15:30] | To a little moronic. | 还很白痴 |
[15:32] | It was the only way I could | 我唯一能… |
[15:33] | It wasn’t because you were too in love with her. | 不是因为你太爱她 |
[15:34] | It was because you were too in love with your career. | 而是因为你太爱你的工作 |
[15:37] | We’re almost at my floor so I’ll summarize. | 我快到了 我就长话短说 |
[15:39] | Your problem, not mine. | 是你的问题 不是我的 |
[15:47] | You cut up my only copy of that photo. | 你剪坏了我那绝无仅有的照片 |
[15:48] | That rare daguerreotype. | 那张罕见的银版照片 |
[15:51] | You can charge me for the effort it takes | 你大可以让我 |
[15:52] | to search your hard drive for a new copy. | 去电脑硬盘里找 |
[15:54] | Not the one of me and lucas. | 不是我和卢卡斯那张 |
[15:56] | – The one from ecuador. – Right. | -是厄瓜多尔的那张 -没错 |
[15:59] | I had forgotten your deep emotional attachment to lemurs. | 我都忘了你是多么深爱那只猴子的 |
[16:01] | To my dad. | 是我爸爸 |
[16:04] | You got his tail. | 你的猴尾巴还真漂亮 |
[16:05] | He was holding the camera. | 是他给我拍的 |
[16:06] | That was the last trip we ever took together. | 那是我们一起度过的最后一个假期 |
[16:10] | And I don’t have a digital copy. | 我没有数码拷贝 |
[16:15] | Well, I could stand here all day apologizing, | 我大可以站在这忏悔一整天 |
[16:17] | But I’d rather expiate my sins with good clean work. | 但我最好还是通过努力工作来赎罪 |
[16:23] | You ignoring my texts? | 你居然不回我短信 |
[16:26] | The crazy ones you sent trying to get me to make you feel better | 你发的那些让我恭喜你 |
[16:29] | about destroying your classmate’s life? | 毁了校友一生的烂短信吗 |
[16:31] | No, I never got those. | 我可没收到 |
[16:33] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[16:36] | He is a doctor of medical | 他是内科医生 |
[16:39] | Also of medicine | 也是医药科的 |
[16:41] | Dr. Wilson called me in on a consult | 威尔逊医生让我来商讨病例 |
[16:44] | Wibberly’s got some agenda. | 不知道他在打什么小算盘 |
[16:46] | Probably trying to guilt me into getting him a better job. | 可能是想让我愧疚 给他找份好工作 |
[16:48] | – How pissed was he? – Not at all. | -他有多生气 -他不生气 |
[16:50] | That’s how I know he’s got an agenda. | 所以我才说他在打小算盘 |
[16:54] | It hurts a lot | 很疼 |
[16:56] | Then you shouldn’t have hit it | 怕疼就别受伤 |
[16:59] | Very dangerous working conditions | 工作的地方很危险 |
[17:02] | If you feel guilty, you should do something to help. | 如果你觉得内疚 就该帮他 |
[17:04] | You are responsible. | 你的确有责任 |
[17:08] | Don’t worry | 别担心 |
[17:11] | Dr.Wilson is a very good physician | 威尔逊医生是个很好的外科医生 |
[17:12] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:14] | Who has enormous empathy towards patients | 他对病人极富同情心 |
[17:18] | Which stems from his own cripping battle with male sexual dysfunction | 因为打仗给他落下性功能障碍 |
[17:22] | What? | 什么 |
[17:23] | All I’m responsible for is the foreseeable consequences of switching papers. | 我仅仅需要对这一纸报告负责 |
[17:26] | A bad grade or a sleepless night, | 不及格 或一个不眠之夜 |
[17:28] | Worst case, a retest. | 了不起就是重考 |
[17:30] | There was no way to know that one seminar paper | 天知道一纸报告 |
[17:32] | Was gonna destroy this idiot’s life. | 能毁掉这白痴的一生 |
[17:34] | If there’s any karma in all this, | 如果真有因果报应的话 |
[17:36] | He’s probably happier than you are. | 他应该比你幸福 |
[17:40] | Good point. | 所言极是 |
[17:41] | If he’s happier, there’s no harm done. | 如果他过得幸福 那我何错之有 |
[17:44] | I’ll go find out. | 我要弄清楚 |
[17:45] | That is absolutely not what I said. | 我不是那意思 |
[17:47] | Always with the modesty, this one. | 这家伙 老这么谦虚 |
[17:50] | Next time you want to get secretly stoned at work | 下次锤钉子再锤到手 |
[17:54] | and mistake your thumb for a nail eyedrops are a good call | 眼药水虽能帮你博取同情 |
[17:59] | but useless | 可现在已经没用了 |
[18:01] | that’s why you’re tearing up so much | 因为你滴太多了 |
[18:07] | What did | 他说什… |
[18:08] | He says you are a very good doctor | 他说你是个好医生 |
[18:19] | You want something to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[18:21] | I’m cool. | 不了 |
[18:24] | How’s work? | 工作怎样 |
[18:26] | You happy with it? | 做得开心吗 |
[18:29] | You know… it’s a job. | 不就是工作 |
[18:33] | I don’t need to take any work home with me at least. | 至少我不用把工作带回家 |
[18:35] | Free time… | 闲暇时间… |
[18:37] | Wouldn’t have any of that if you were a doctor. | 做医生是不可能有的 |
[18:40] | Yeah. True. | 是啊 没错 |
[18:43] | You like chili? I could reheat some. | 你喜欢吃辣椒吗 给你热一些 |
[18:46] | Is that your yard? | 这是你的院子吗 |
[18:48] | – That’s nice. – Yeah. | -真漂亮 -没错 |
[18:52] | That sugar maple, 100, 150 years old. | 是糖枫树 快一百五十岁了 |
[18:56] | Most beautiful leaves in the fall. | 秋天的叶子很漂亮 |
[18:58] | Sitting underneath on the bench | 坐在树下的长凳上… |
[19:02] | It’s like paradise. | 就像在天堂 |
[19:04] | I don’t have a yard, myself. | 我家里就没有院子 |
[19:07] | You got a good thing going. | 你过的还挺滋润的嘛 |
[19:10] | I know. | 那是 |
[19:11] | So what are the boxes for? | 拿这么些盒子干嘛 |
[19:16] | I’m moving. | 我要搬家了 |
[19:18] | From paradise? | 从天堂搬走吗 |
[19:19] | Well, my dad’s medical bills | 我得支付我爸的医疗费 |
[19:21] | And me being one of those idiots | 所以逼得我做那个 |
[19:22] | That got an adjustable mortgage. | 抵押贷款的倒霉蛋 |
[19:24] | You’re losing your home? | 你连家都没了 |
[19:28] | Hey, it could be worse, right? | 这也算好的了 |
[19:32] | How? | 怎么会 |
[19:34] | Even if the tests are positive, | 就算检测结果是阳性的 |
[19:36] | You don’t have to worry. | 你也不必担心 |
[19:37] | You’re testing for syphilis, not a cold. | 这是梅毒检测 又不是伤风感冒 |
[19:39] | Honey… | 亲爱的… |
[19:40] | At this stage, it’s probably not communicable. | 还在早期 应该不会传染 |
[19:42] | You think I’m worried about myself? | 你以为我是在担心我自己吗 |
[19:44] | I just want my wife to get better. | 我只想我妻子能好起来 |
[19:45] | She might have caught it at birth. | 她可能出生时感染的 |
[19:46] | So it doesn’t prove she was cheating. | 不能证明她出轨 |
[19:48] | If you were worried about that. | 如果这是你的顾虑 |
[19:50] | – Of course not. – How many weeks am I gonna have to | -当然不是 -我还要待多久… |
[19:53] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:54] | Why is she coughing? | 她怎么咳起来了 |
[19:55] | – I don’t know. – Do you want some water? | -不知道 -要水么 |
[20:01] | Are you threatened by me? | 你怕我吗 |
[20:06] | Not at all. | 我不怕 |
[20:07] | Well, you should be. | 你该怕的 |
[20:09] | You let him know what I told you, | 要敢是把我说话的告诉他 |
[20:10] | I will not only have your license pulled, | 我不仅会吊销你的执照 |
[20:12] | I will sue you for everything I lose in the divorce. | 还会让你承担我所有离婚的损失 |
[20:15] | So the fun u get out of making those snotty little comments, | 在别人背后说三道四的乐趣 |
[20:17] | is it worth $19 million? | 值一千九百万吗 |
[20:20] | Oh, wait, will you hold that look? | 等等 能保持这表情吗 |
[20:22] | I’m really bad at showing emotions. | 这表情我倒真不会演 |
[20:24] | How’s this? | 怎么做的 |
[20:28] | Thanks, baby. | 谢谢你 宝贝 |
[20:30] | Can I have your arm please? | 把手给我好吗 |
[20:39] | My arm! You broke it! | 我的手 你把它弄断了 |
[20:48] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道到底怎么了 |
[20:49] | Neither do I, but I know what happened after. | 我也不知道 但我清楚之后发生的事 |
[20:51] | She called cuddy and demanded | 她向卡迪要求 |
[20:52] | that I kick you off the case. | 把你踢出这病例 |
[20:55] | I backed you up, because I trust you. | 我把你保下来了 因为我信任你 |
[20:57] | But you’re gonna have to earn that trust now. | 你最好给我好好表现 |
[20:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:01] | Actually, he backed you up | 事实上 他保你是因为 |
[21:03] | because of the new B.U.N. Creatinine numbers. | 新的血尿素氮与肌氨酸酐数据 |
[21:06] | Brittle bones were from kidney failure. | 肾衰竭导致的脆骨症 |
[21:08] | There is that. | 这也是原因之一 |
[21:09] | So heart and kidneys. | 心脏 肾脏 |
[21:11] | And brain. | 还有脑部 |
[21:12] | Nope. Psychopathy is not a symptom. | 心理变态不算症状 |
[21:13] | – It was yesterday. – In the meantime, | -昨天还算呢 -在此期间 |
[21:15] | kidney failure ruled out syphilis | 肾衰竭排除了梅毒 |
[21:17] | and testing ruled out the other ideas that would’ve fit. | 测试排除了其他可能性 |
[21:19] | Protein levels, kidneys, arrhythmia. | 蛋白质含量 肾脏 心律失常 |
[21:21] | Could be paraneoplastic. I’d say lymphoma. | 可能是副肿瘤综合征 是淋巴瘤 |
[21:24] | Get her to radiotherapy. | 给她用放疗 |
[21:25] | We can’t start radiation | 没有做尿液免疫测定 |
[21:26] | without immunoassays on her urine. | 不能采用放射性治疗 |
[21:28] | Great, so you cast a spell and magically fix her kidney | 行 那你施个魔法治好她的肾吧 |
[21:30] | so she can give us some urine to test. | 这样就能拿到测验用尿液了 |
[21:32] | We have some left over from admission. | 入院时取的样还剩一些 |
[21:33] | Not enough for a completely accurate reading. | 不足以进行完全准确的鉴定 |
[21:35] | Then how about partially accurate? | 至少那是部分准确的 |
[21:37] | Those of you who haven’t slept together, you can go.everyone else, stay behind. | 那些没一起睡过的 可以先走 |
[21:48] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:50] | That was our secret, right? | 那是我们的秘密 |
[21:58] | – Go have sex. – No, thanks. | -去上床吧 -不了 谢谢 |
[22:00] | Fine, I’ll cover the viagra and the lubricants. | 得 我给钱你们买伟哥和润滑剂 |
[22:02] | Just get me a receipt. | 把收据给我就好 |
[22:03] | We have zero feelings for each other. | 我们现在对彼此一点感觉都没有 |
[22:04] | Well, that’s too bad, | 那么糟啊 |
[22:05] | ’cause things worked much better when you did. | 因为你们有感觉的时候比现在好得多 |
[22:08] | Would it help if I slept with her? | 上床能重新找回感觉吗 |
[22:09] | We were getting to a diagnosis. | 我们只是在作诊断 |
[22:10] | No, we were already at the diagnosis. | 不是 诊断结论已经有了 |
[22:12] | You were creating a fake argument | 你们是在假装为一个 |
[22:14] | about an irrelevant treatment issue, | 不相干的疗法争吵 |
[22:15] | ’cause you can’t stand to be around each other. | 因为你们看对方不顺眼 |
[22:17] | So have sex, fight or quit, I don’t care. | 要么上床 要么打架 要么辞职 什么都好 |
[22:20] | Whatever you’re doing now isn’t working. | 你们现在这样只能捅娄子 |
[22:32] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:37] | Look, I get that you gotta act fast | 我知道你们要抓紧时间 |
[22:40] | Radiation? | 可这是放疗啊 |
[22:41] | You definitely ruled out everything else? | 真的排除了所有可能性吗 |
[22:42] | I’m sorry, but… | 我很抱歉 但是 |
[22:47] | We could still check for environmental toxins. | 也许还能查明环境毒物 |
[22:49] | Where does she spend most of her time? | 她大部分时间都待在哪里 |
[22:51] | Mostly at work, at home | 不是在办公室 就是在家里 |
[22:53] | hobbies? | 有什么爱好吗 |
[22:54] | Recurring activities outside the home? | 规律性的户外活动 |
[22:56] | No, not really. | 没有 基本没有 |
[22:57] | She took a landscaping class. | 她有上景观美化课 |
[23:00] | – At the wild. – When did it meet? | -在野外 -是什么时间呢 |
[23:02] | Every thursday night this summer. | 这个夏天逢周四晚 |
[23:05] | You dig in soil, | 如果挖土的话 |
[23:07] | you can be exposed to pesticides, heavy metals, | 可能会接触杀虫剂 重金属 |
[23:10] | Lots of bad things. | 还有很多有害物质 |
[23:11] | Can you find out all about her landscaping class, | 你能不能找出那个班的信息 |
[23:13] | where it was, details like that? | 地点之类的细节 |
[23:15] | Yeah, I’ll do it now. | 好 我现在去办 |
[23:25] | So when you watch star wars, | 看星战的时候 |
[23:28] | which side do you root for? | 你支持哪方 |
[23:31] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:35] | Just checking in on your radiotherapy. | 来检查一下你的放疗 |
[23:39] | From what I hear, you never visit patients. | 据我所知 你从不亲自看病 |
[23:42] | And now, you’ve come to chat with me twice. | 但是你已经找过我两次了 |
[23:45] | I want to know how you like being a management consultant. | 我想了解你做顾问的心得 |
[23:48] | I’m thinking of getting into it. | 我在考虑转行 |
[23:50] | That or psychopathy, maybe. | 要么做顾问 要么做精神病 |
[23:52] | Which pays better? | 哪个工资高一些 |
[23:54] | I think you’re already into one of them. | 我觉得你已经是其中之一了 |
[23:57] | Dr. Hadley made a joke yesterday. | 昨天哈德利医生开了个玩笑 |
[23:59] | She said I sound like you. | 说我听起来像你 |
[24:03] | I’m sure you understand what joke means. | 只是一个笑话你就当真了 |
[24:06] | So you’re not just out for yourself? | 你并非自私自利的人吗 |
[24:08] | For example, you would never | 若非为了自己 |
[24:09] | interrupt a sick woman’s treatment | 你绝不会为一己私念 |
[24:11] | just because of some personal obsession? | 打断一个生病女人的治疗 |
[24:15] | Of course I’m self-interested. | 我确实是以自我中心 |
[24:17] | We all are. We’re born that way. | 人人都是 我们的天性如此 |
[24:20] | The rest of us are born with consciences. | 有些人天生就有良心 |
[24:23] | Which is something you just sound ecstatic about. | 那也是你渴望拥有的东西 |
[24:27] | I’m not saying it’s logical. | 我不是说这合乎常理 |
[24:29] | I’m just saying it’s human. | 只是说那是人性 |
[24:31] | So if you know your conscience | 如果你发现所谓的良心 |
[24:33] | is just an animal instinct, | 不过是动物本能 |
[24:34] | You don’t need to follow it. | 你就不会遵从它了 |
[24:37] | I think you realize that. | 我想你心里明白 |
[24:40] | That’s why you’re talking to me. | 所以你才跑来找我 |
[25:01] | You lied about your landscaping class. | 你根本没去上什么景观美化课 |
[25:05] | Dr. Hadley thought the soils might be poisoned. | 哈德利医生认为土壤可能有毒 |
[25:08] | You told him that? | 你告诉他了吗 |
[25:09] | I just thought | 我只是想 |
[25:10] | Russ said you were having an affair. | 罗思说跟你有一腿 |
[25:13] | Was that your cover? | 你就是用这骗我的吗 |
[25:14] | Every thursday night you’d… | 每周四晚你们都… |
[25:19] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[25:21] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[25:23] | It’s not what you think. | 不是你想的那样 |
[25:25] | Do you remember that telecom case | 你还记得电信那个单子吗 |
[25:26] | I said that we didn’t get last year? | 去年我说我们没拿到的那个 |
[25:28] | In fact, we did, and I was swamped. | 其实是拿到了 我忙得不行 |
[25:30] | Every friday morning we had a conference call with london, | 每周五早上都跟伦敦开电话会议 |
[25:33] | So the night before I would | 所以前一天晚上我就 |
[25:34] | That’s your excuse? | 你又想骗我吗 |
[25:36] | You expect me to believe that you were at the office? | 你真的以为我会相信你在办公室 |
[25:38] | What’s the biggest argument we’ve ever had? | 我们有几何吵过架 |
[25:40] | You said I spend too much time away from home. | 你说我老是不在家 |
[25:43] | That I don’t need a job, that you would take care of me. | 我不需要工作 你能照顾我 |
[25:45] | Yeah, that’s all true. | 没错 这是事实 |
[25:47] | You yelled at me. | 你冲我大喊 |
[25:49] | You made me feel | 你让我觉得 |
[25:50] | like you didn’t value anything that I did. | 自己一无是处 |
[25:53] | I need this job | 我需要这份工作 |
[25:54] | to feel like I’m accomplishing something on my own. | 好让我知道自己还能有用 |
[25:58] | That’s why I lied to you. | 所以我才骗你 |
[26:00] | If I call your office tomorrow and I check… | 明天我就打电话去你公司… |
[26:02] | Call my office, call my secretary, | 尽管打去我办公室 打给我秘书 |
[26:04] | Call my clients interrupt their dinner, | 打给我的客户 尽管打断他们的晚饭 |
[26:06] | wake them up, I don’t care. | 把他们吵醒 我都不在乎 |
[26:07] | I just want you to know the truth. | 我只是想你知道真相 |
[26:11] | You know I love you. | 我爱你 |
[26:16] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[26:18] | Please. | 求求你 |
[26:27] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[26:38] | – Fire her. – What for? | -炒了她 -凭什么 |
[26:40] | You seemed to have lied your way out of any trouble. | 你已经顺利地瞒过去了 |
[26:42] | Until Bill checks up on my cover. | 比尔揭穿了这个谎 |
[26:44] | And I have to create a whole new one to cover that one up. | 我不得不再撒上百个谎来圆场 |
[26:46] | I’ve done it before but it’s a pain. | 我以前也做过 很是痛苦 |
[26:48] | And I would like Dr. Hadley to share that pain. | 我要让哈德利医生分担我的痛苦 |
[26:50] | She didn’t reveal any confidences, | 她并没有泄露你的隐私 |
[26:51] | and she had a valid medical reason | 而且从医学角度看 |
[26:53] | to ask about your landscaping class. | 她有正当理由询问你的生活环境 |
[26:54] | We can see what a jury says about that. | 尽管看看陪审团怎么说 |
[26:56] | And admit to your husband the truth? | 并告诉你丈夫真相 |
[26:58] | You’re not gonna sue us. | 你不敢起诉我们 |
[27:00] | We will remove Dr. Hadley from all patient contact. | 我们会将哈德利医生调出此病例 |
[27:03] | What? | 什么 |
[27:03] | But it’s for Dr. Hadley’s benefit, not yours. | 可这是为了她 而不是你 |
[27:07] | We have no obligation to inflict you on her. | 她不该摊上你怎么个毒妇人 |
[27:11] | Fine. | 好 |
[27:12] | But just so you know, this is not for your benefit. | 你口口声声说并非为自己着想 |
[27:15] | Dr. Cuddy’s furious that you put her hospital at risk. | 卡迪医生其实心里很气你做的事 |
[27:19] | She just knows it’s a bad idea to admit it in front of me. | 只不过在我面前不敢承认而已 |
[27:23] | Think what you want. | 随你怎么想 |
[27:24] | By the way, your orderly’s outside. | 另外 你的跟班就在外面 |
[27:26] | But I’d wait about another ten minutes if you really want your husband | 不过既然要装得像在做化疗 |
[27:30] | to think you’re having radiation treatments. | 我会再等十分钟 |
[27:35] | Dr. Hadley, are you by chance gonna cry? | 哈德利医生 你哭过吗 |
[27:41] | ‘Cause that’s one I just can’t do. | 那可是我怎么都做不来的 |
[28:02] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:03] | This is Dr. Hadley. | 我是哈德利医生 |
[28:09] | What? | 什么 |
[28:14] | You called the medical board? | 你竟然打给医疗委员会 |
[28:16] | What is she talking about? | 她说什么呢 |
[28:17] | Accusations of sexual harassment. | 有人指控我性骚扰 |
[28:19] | You don’t think I know it’s you? | 你以为我不知道是你干的吗 |
[28:20] | Thirteen, come on. | 十三 冷静 |
[28:21] | You already got me fired from the case. | 你已经把我从这案子开除了 |
[28:23] | – What else do you want? – Dr. Hadley. | -你还想怎样 -哈德利医生 |
[28:26] | Get out here now. | 快给我出来 |
[28:37] | You’re acting like an idiot. | 你跟个白痴一样 |
[28:38] | She’s trying to make me lose my license. | 她要害我丢掉执照 |
[28:40] | And she’ll fail, unless you’re stupid enough | 她做不到的 |
[28:41] | to go in there and scream at her. | 除非你蠢到冲她大吼大叫 |
[28:43] | Sexual harassment accusations | 性骚扰是 |
[28:44] | incredibly serious. | 相当严重的指控 |
[28:45] | If she made them anonymously, the case goes away. | 如果她作不具名控告 指控无效 |
[28:47] | If she used her name, we all back you up, | 如果她署名了 我们会保你 |
[28:49] | It goes away. | 指控仍是无效 |
[28:51] | You’re completely overreacting. | 你大可不必这么大动干戈 |
[28:52] | You’d be pissed off too if you were me. | 换你是我的话 你也会发飙的 |
[28:54] | or maybe not, I don’t know. | 或者不会 我不知道 |
[28:55] | You’re just about as emotional as she is. | 你和她都是石头 |
[28:57] | – I’m doing you a favor. – I know. | -我是在帮你 -我知道 |
[28:59] | And even when you try to do something nice, | 尽管你是在做好事 |
[29:00] | you sound like a jerk. | 都像个混蛋 |
[29:04] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:07] | For what? | 为什么道歉 |
[29:10] | For firing you. | 为了解雇你道歉 |
[29:12] | Don’t do that, that’s not what this is about. | 说这些干嘛 跟这两码事 |
[29:14] | Then I’ll apologize anyway. | 我还是要道歉 |
[29:16] | I did it for me. Not for you. | 我是为了自己 而不是你 |
[29:20] | I realized that right after I fired you. | 是我在解雇你之后才想明白的 |
[29:23] | But I couldn’t admit it. | 可我一直不敢承认 |
[29:27] | Screwed everything up. | 还搞砸了一切 |
[29:29] | I hope that we can still work together. | 希望我们还能共事 |
[29:38] | Something’s wrong with her liver. | 她的肝脏病变 |
[29:39] | Blood flow is backing up, spilling into her esophagus. | 血液回流 流出食道 |
[29:42] | – From the cancer? – This isn’t lymphoma. | -肿瘤引起的吗 -这不是淋巴瘤 |
[29:43] | We don’t know what it is. | 现在毫无头绪 |
[29:44] | We can wrap bands around the veins, | 尝试把血管裹住 |
[29:46] | but the bleed is so bad, that might not work. | 但出血过多 可能不管用 |
[29:47] | I want to try something called a “Tips,” | 我想试试TIPS |
[29:49] | A shunt that makes the blood bypass the liver. | 让血液迂回过肝脏 |
[29:51] | That that’ll save her? | 能救她吗 |
[29:53] | It should help preserve her liver and heart. | 应该可以保住她的肝脏和心脏 |
[29:54] | The liver cleans out toxins, | 肝脏是负责分解毒素的 |
[29:56] | bypass it too long, she’ll get brain damage, | 如果迂回时间过长 会损伤大脑 |
[29:58] | Eventually die. | 最终导致死亡 |
[29:59] | That’s still probably less dangerous | 或许会比现在这样出血的 |
[30:00] | – than bleeding out now. – Probably? | -危险小一些 -或许 |
[30:04] | Valerie usually makes the decisions. | 以前都是瓦利做主的 |
[30:06] | You gotta step up now. | 你必须马上决定 |
[30:10] | Was she cheating on me? | 她是不是有婚外情 |
[30:11] | I can’t discuss… | 现在不能说这个… |
[30:12] | Just tell me she wasn’t lying. | 请告诉我 她没有骗我 |
[30:14] | Just tell me that. | 求你了 |
[30:21] | I’m supposed to make this decision? | 我该做这个决定吗 |
[30:24] | I don’t even know who she is anymore. | 我压根就不认识她 |
[30:26] | Either way, you gotta do it right now. | 不管怎样 你必须马上决定 |
[30:32] | Do whatever you think is right. | 就按你意思去做吧 |
[30:46] | I’d give her a day. Two days at the most. | 她就多只能再活一两天了 |
[30:48] | Great. You be the clock. | 很好 你当闹钟 |
[30:50] | Everyone else will be the doctors. | 其他人当医生 |
[30:52] | Heart, kidneys, now liver. | 心脏 肾脏 现在轮到肝脏 |
[30:54] | Amyloidosis? | 淀粉样变性病 |
[30:55] | No speckles on the mri. | 核磁共振成像没有出现斑点 |
[30:56] | Alpha-1 antitrypsin deficiency? | 抗胰蛋白酶缺乏 |
[30:58] | Too much kidney failure. | 肾衰过严重 |
[30:59] | Primary hepatic fibrosis? | 早期肝纤维化 |
[31:03] | That’s our best guess. Start her on steroids. | 这最符合 给她用类固醇 |
[31:06] | Even if we’re right, | 即使我们猜对了 |
[31:07] | the liver’s probably too scarred. | 她的肝脏恐怕已承受不起 |
[31:08] | We’ve got to list her for a new one. | 她必需做肝脏移植 |
[31:09] | With an unconfirmed diagnosis? Not gonna happen. | 在没有确诊的情况下 是不可能的 |
[31:11] | How about a family member? | 从家人那边移植 |
[31:12] | I don’t think the husband is the right blood type. | 她丈夫和她的血型不一致 |
[31:14] | Even if he was, | 即使一致 |
[31:15] | he’s not gonna give his liver now. | 恐怕他现在也不愿捐肝给她 |
[31:16] | He left her, I assume? | 他抛弃她了 对吧 |
[31:17] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[31:19] | Says he won’t abandon her while she’s sick. | 他说他不会趁妻子生病时离她而去 |
[31:22] | She have any other family members? | 她有其他家庭成员吗 |
[31:24] | No one’s gonna risk their life to save hers. | 没人愿意冒生命危险救她的 |
[31:26] | Man, one false accusation from a psychopath, | 一个精神病的无效指控 |
[31:28] | and you turned out to be a real bummer. | 就让你变得这么冷血啦 |
[31:30] | I’m gonna go see if Wilson has the liver left. | 我去看看威尔森还有没有肝可捐 |
[31:46] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[31:48] | Paying Wibberly’s mortgage for a few months. | 替韦伯还清几个月的贷款 |
[31:51] | Congratulations on another successful round of Hectoring. | 你就一边偷着乐吧 |
[31:54] | Wait a minute, is that actually a check for him? | 等等 那真是给他的支票吗 |
[31:57] | No. | 不是 |
[31:58] | It’s a giant novelty item for winning the lottery. | 是中了千万的彩票 |
[32:01] | You’re just standing really far away. | 你站那么老远当然看不见 |
[32:03] | Of all the people to go the extra mile for, | 人海茫茫 |
[32:06] | – why this guy? – I don’t know. | -为何偏偏是他 -我也不清楚 |
[32:08] | He just kinda smells good and makes me laugh. | 可能是他的笑让我心花怒放 |
[32:10] | Why not Cuddy? | 为什么不是卡迪 |
[32:11] | You never apologized after you defaced her photo. | 你却偏不向她道歉 |
[32:14] | Maybe because I recognize | 多半是因为我发现 |
[32:15] | that sending someone to the poor house | 拯救一个无家可归的人 |
[32:16] | is a little more serious than editing a snapshot. | 比那几张破照片要重要得多 |
[32:19] | No, it’s because Cuddy actually means something to you, | 才不是 是因为你心里有她 |
[32:22] | which makes it much harder to apologize. | 所以你才不愿向她低头 |
[32:26] | If it will make you shut up, | 如果你能马上闭嘴 |
[32:27] | I will tell her I’m sorry about the photo. | 我就立马去道歉 |
[32:29] | Forget the photo. | 得了吧 |
[32:30] | House, she was in love with you. | 豪斯 她爱过你 |
[32:31] | And all she got in return was abuse. | 而她得到尽是你的冷嘲热讽 |
[32:34] | For years you toyed with her emotions. | 这么多年 你一直在玩弄她的感情 |
[32:36] | She wasn’t in love with me. | 她才没有爱过我 |
[32:37] | The fact that you still can’t admit it | 到现在你都不敢承认 |
[32:39] | just proves my point. | 证明我说中了 |
[32:40] | What do you want? | 你到底想怎样 |
[32:42] | Helping the guy was your idea. | 帮助这家伙是你主意 |
[32:43] | No, help the guy, whatever… | 你尽管去帮他吧 |
[32:46] | I’m just pointing out that it’s much easier | 我只是想说 |
[32:49] | to soothe your guilt by throwing money at a stranger | 比起向自己心上人道歉 |
[32:51] | than by making amends to a person you actually cared about. | 送钱给陌生人更容易减轻你的罪恶感 |
[32:55] | You had me at “Much easier.” | 所以我就挑那”更容易”的 |
[32:57] | I’m gonna pretend to go to work now. | 我要假装去工作了 |
[33:27] | Sarah? | 莎拉 |
[33:30] | I’m Dr. Hadley. | 我是哈德利医生 |
[33:31] | I’m…I’m sorry to bother you, | 抱歉打扰你 |
[33:32] | but I was told you’re Valerie’s sister? | 听说你是瓦丽的姐姐 |
[33:35] | I was just surprised you came to visit. | 我很惊讶你会来看她 |
[33:39] | So is the rest of my family. | 我家里人也这样想 |
[33:42] | I was even more surprised you got tested as a donor. | 我更惊讶你会来捐肝 |
[33:45] | – Wrong blood type. – But why? | -可血型不对 -可是为什么 |
[33:47] | I mean, you know what she’s like. | 你知道她是怎样的人 |
[33:50] | She’s not that bad. | 她没那么坏 |
[33:52] | Yes, she is. | 她有 |
[33:58] | Our dad was a mean drunk. | 我们的爸爸是个可怕的酒鬼 |
[34:01] | I was the older sister. | 我是她的姐姐 |
[34:02] | I was supposed to stand up for her, | 本应由我来保护她的 |
[34:05] | Not the other way around. | 而不是反过来 |
[34:07] | She protected you when you were kids? | 小时候是她护着你的吗 |
[34:09] | Yeah, and then all of the sudden… | 是的 后来突然间 |
[34:12] | All of his crap and all his abuse… | 常年的虐待和欺凌 |
[34:17] | It just changed her. | 让她整个人都变了 |
[34:19] | It made her cold. | 变得冷酷无情 |
[34:22] | When? | 什么时候 |
[34:28] | We were wrong. Psychopathy is a symptom. | 我们错了 精神变态只是个症状 |
[34:30] | I spoke to her sister. She wasn’t always like this. | 她姐姐告诉我 她以前不是这样的 |
[34:33] | She changed, and right around adolescence. | 是在青春期才改变的 |
[34:38] | So liver, heart, brain, can lie dormant, | 肝 心脏和脑的症状都是潜伏的 |
[34:42] | And it starts at puberty. | 在青春期开始潜伏 |
[34:51] | The raw food diet made it go fulminant… | 生食是诱因 |
[34:54] | Nuts are high in copper. | 坚果含有很高的铜 |
[34:56] | It’s Wilson’s disease. | 是威尔森氏症 |
[34:58] | We ruled that out. No kayser-fleischer rings. | 已经排除了 没有角膜色素环 |
[35:03] | There is one other sign. | 还有一个症状 |
[35:05] | I know there are lipstick lesbians. | 某位红唇女同性恋 |
[35:07] | Are there nail polish remover bisexuals? | 有中性卸甲水吗 |
[35:14] | She’s not supposed to be here. | 她不能进来 |
[35:16] | As a doctor. | 不能做她医生 |
[35:17] | You didn’t say anything about her capacity as a beautician’s assistant. | 不代表不能做她的美容师助手 |
[35:36] | Her fingernail’s blue? | 她的指甲变蓝了 |
[35:37] | Yep. | 对 |
[35:38] | Start her on chelation. | 开始给她做螯合 |
[35:41] | What just happened? | 怎么了 |
[35:43] | You’re gonna get better. | 你会好起来的 |
[35:44] | Your body has an inability to process copper. | 你的身体不能处理微量元素铜 |
[35:47] | It caused all of your problems. | 引发出所有症状 |
[35:49] | Even what’s wrong with your brain. | 并导致精神病 |
[35:51] | And that’s gonna change too? | 治疗会让她变好吗 |
[35:54] | It’s probably rewired her neurons permanently by now. | 神经元很难再改变 |
[35:57] | But it’s possible? | 还有希望吗 |
[36:00] | Maybe. | 有的 |
[36:01] | I have to go get the chelation equipment. | 我去拿螯合的机器 |
[36:03] | Bill, I need you to sign some forms. | 比尔 过来填一下表格 |
[36:13] | You don’t see what she’s doing? | 你看不懂她的心机吗 |
[36:16] | She’s laying the groundwork to get her treatment, | 她现在装作楚楚可怜 |
[36:19] | Wake up a completely different person, | 其实根本就是蛇蝎心肠 |
[36:21] | So that you and all of your money stay with her. | 她一心只想要你的钱 |
[36:25] | It’s a lie. | 她在骗你啊 |
[36:27] | You said there was a chance. | 你说过还有希望的 |
[36:29] | Okay, there’s a teeny chance. | 那只是万分之一的可能 |
[36:32] | But even if it cures her, | 即便她痊愈了 |
[36:33] | It’s not going to make her love you. | 她也不会爱你的 |
[36:39] | I was happy before… | 我们以前很开心的 |
[36:42] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:43] | And I’m sorry, | 我深表遗憾 |
[36:45] | But it wasn’t real. | 可这一切都是假象 |
[36:48] | It felt real. | 可感觉是真的 |
[36:54] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[36:59] | Maybe that can be enough. | 也许那就足够了 |
[37:12] | You’re really doing this for me? | 你真的想帮我 |
[37:16] | Tax shelter. | 减免所得税 |
[37:20] | I’ll take some of that chili now. | 给我弄些辣椒吃吧 |
[37:28] | – I can’t accept this. -Fine. | -这钱我不能要 -得 |
[37:30] | Forget the chili. | 不吃了 |
[37:32] | Bye, Wibberly. | 后会有期 |
[37:34] | I got an “A”-plus with your paper. | 你的论文为我得了个A加 |
[37:40] | I was an orthopedic surgeon | 我原是个整形医生 |
[37:41] | For ten years at New York Mercy. | 在纽约做了十年 |
[37:44] | I had a gambling problem. | 后来染上赌博 |
[37:46] | I tried to cover it by over-billing some medicare patients. | 靠乱收费来填赌债 |
[37:49] | Lost my license. | 结果执照被吊销了 |
[37:50] | That’s why I’m here. | 所以我才沦落到如此田地 |
[37:52] | Not because of you. | 不是你害的 |
[37:54] | Why are you telling me this now? | 现在告诉我这些干嘛 |
[37:58] | Because I thought you’d be the same bastard you were in med school, | 因为我原以为你仍是这么混蛋 |
[38:04] | but, uh… | 可是 |
[38:15] | Keep it. | 拿着 |
[38:16] | No, I can get another place. | 不 我可以住别的地方 |
[38:18] | Just take it. | 给我拿着 |
[38:20] | I screwed you over. | 是我整你 |
[38:21] | You got me an “A”-plus. | 可你让我得A加 |
[38:22] | – Take it. – No! | -拿着 -不要 |
[38:24] | Do I have to shove it down your throat? | 是不是非得让我塞进你嘴里啊 |
[38:25] | Take the damn check! | 他妈的给我拿着 |
[38:54] | Your vitals are up. | 各项指标恢复正常 |
[38:58] | Treatment’s working? | 治疗见效了吗 |
[39:00] | I’m not sure we can fix your liver, but we can | 不能确定能否完全治好你的肝 |
[39:01] | Definitely list you for a new one. | 但绝对能让你等候移植 |
[39:05] | When you’re better, | 等你好起来 |
[39:06] | We’re gonna take a long vacation. | 咱就放个长假 |
[39:08] | You wanna go to Vietnam, one of the beaches, | 你不是想去越南吗 咱去沙滩 |
[39:10] | We’re gonna get a hut. | 住美丽的海滨小屋 |
[39:11] | Just you and me, nothing to worry about. | 只有咱俩 无忧无虑 |
[39:19] | You’re pathetic. | 你这可怜虫 |
[39:24] | Wha what? | 你说什么 |
[39:25] | I mean, when you had a suspicion, fine. | 你不知道的话 就算了 |
[39:27] | But you know now. | 可现在都真相大白了 |
[39:29] | How can you be this pitiful? | 你能不能别这么蠢啊 |
[39:33] | You don’t mean this. | 你不是成心这么说的 |
[39:35] | You’re sick. | 你病了 |
[39:35] | I’m not sick. | 我没有 |
[39:38] | I almost died and I still might. | 我差点死掉 还不知道能不能活下去 |
[39:40] | And who knows, maybe it’s focusing my mind | 可能是因为想到 |
[39:42] | Because the idea of spending the rest of my life with you | 要跟你这废人熬半辈子 |
[39:45] | Valerie… | 瓦丽 |
[40:04] | Why did you do that? | 你这么做 |
[40:05] | Because he’s pathetic. | 因为他是个大白痴 |
[40:07] | He hasn’t changed… | 他没有变 |
[40:14] | But you have. | 可是你变了 |
[40:16] | The treatment actually worked on your brain. | 治疗对你脑部起作用了 |
[40:19] | If you were still a psychopath, | 如果你仍有精神病 |
[40:20] | You would’ve just kept draining him dry. | 你会一直骗下去 |
[40:22] | – What do you want? – You’re feeling something. | -你想怎样 -你有感觉了 |
[40:25] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[40:27] | What do you feel? | 你感觉到什么了 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[40:37] | It hurts. | 好痛 |
[40:47] | It will. | 是会的 |
[41:05] | Heard about the diagnosis. | 听说是你想出来的 |
[41:07] | Nice job. | 厉害 |
[41:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:10] | Why are you here so late? | 这么晚还不走 |
[41:12] | Discharge summary. | 写总结啊 |
[41:14] | Taub’s handwriting isn’t helping much. | 陶博那字跟狗刨似的 |
[41:16] | Apparently on the third day of admission, | “在接诊第三天” |
[41:18] | The patient underwent rabbit thumping. | “给病人施用兔子踹” |
[41:26] | Radiotherapy. | 是放疗 |
[41:32] | Third day after admission, | “接诊后第三天” |
[41:33] | Patient underwent radiotherapy | “对病人进行放疗” |
[41:35] | Including external beam radiation… | “包括体外放疗” |
[41:44] | to treat b-cell lymphomas. | “用于控制b细胞淋巴瘤” |
[41:47] | First treatment was… | “第一项治疗是” |
[41:52] | Full mantle therapy… | “全面放疗” |
[41:57] | *I’m sentimental* | 心弦总被触动 |
[41:59] | *So I walk in the rain* | 漫步在雨中 |
[42:05] | *I’ve got some habits* | 总有些习惯 |
[42:08] | *even I can’t explain* | 连自己都费解 |
[42:14] | *Could got on the corner, end up in Spain* | 愿意这么一直游走 |
[42:23] | *Why try to change me now* | 为何要改变我 |
[42:32] | *So let people wonder* | 任凭他们怎么猜想 |
[42:36] | *Let ’em laugh, let them frown* | 尽管嘲笑 尽管讨厌 |
[42:42] | *Why try to change me* | 我终不会变 |
[42:47] | *Why would you want to change me* | 你为何要改变我 |
[42:54] | *Why try to change me now* | 为何偏偏要改变我 |