时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | How about the name Brook? | 叫布鲁克怎样 |
[00:28] | She just doesn’t seem like Brook anymore | 她看着一点不像是布鲁克 |
[00:30] | Brook Lane | 布鲁克·雷恩[发音同纽约市区] |
[00:32] | She is a baby, not a city. | 她是个小孩 不是个城市 |
[00:35] | What do you think about it? Got some new suggestions? | 你怎么想 有什么好主意吗 |
[00:38] | Toddet | 托埃德 |
[00:40] | I am hungry. | 我饿了 |
[00:43] | I will get you guys something to eat. | 我给你们找点吃的来 |
[00:46] | You are OK. | 你会没事的 |
[00:51] | OK. | 好了 |
[01:00] | I was paged. | 有人呼我 |
[01:12] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[01:15] | Can we talk somewhere? | 我们能去别处谈吗 |
[01:17] | I was thinking…to us | 我在想 我们 |
[01:36] | Sarah | 萨拉 |
[01:40] | Yeah | 在 |
[01:41] | Where is the baby? | 宝宝哪里去了 |
[01:52] | No one saw anyone go in or out, and the baby is not in the nursery | 没人看见任何人进出 婴儿不在育儿室 |
[01:55] | What’s her condition? | 她是什么情况 |
[01:56] | 5 weeks preterm, C-section because the mom is pretty clumsier. | 5周早产 剖腹产 因母亲体态笨重 |
[01:58] | Said the father | 看看父亲怎么说 |
[02:00] | Mr. Lozinski | 洛津斯基先生 |
[02:01] | Dr. Lisa Cuddy, Dean of Medicine. | 我是丽莎·卡迪医生 院长 |
[02:03] | How long were you out of the room? | 你离开病房多久 |
[02:06] | 15 to 20 minutes, top. | 最多15到20分钟的样子 |
[02:09] | Was there a proximity alarm? | 附近有警报吗 |
[02:10] | No alarms. | 没有 |
[02:11] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[02:12] | The bracelet on your baby’s ankle has a microchip | 你们孩子带着的手链内含芯片 |
[02:15] | that would set off alarm if she carries it through an exit. | 要是她带着它离开 会触发警报 |
[02:18] | Call the police, shut down all the exit. | 通知警察 关闭所有出口 |
[02:20] | We are on lock down. | 我们处于封闭状态 |
[02:22] | Nobody moves untill we find that baby. | 找到婴儿前 谁也不能离开 |
[02:59] | Why would you send the divorce papers? | 你为什么要寄离婚协议呢 |
[03:02] | It’s been on my to-do list. Sorry. | 是我计划列表上要做的 对不起 |
[03:07] | Well, you signed them? | 你已经签了吗 |
[03:09] | Not until we have a real conversation about our marriage | 等到我们能认真讨论过我们的婚姻后 |
[03:13] | Hey, I made a mistake. I am here. I am sorry. | 我错了 我来了 抱歉 |
[03:16] | I need you to read this copy here. | 我要你看一下这个副本 |
[03:29] | Code 7, code 7 | 7号警报 7号警报 |
[03:31] | All non essential personnel and guest, please remain where you are. | 请所有无关工作人员及访客留在所在区域 |
[03:35] | Security personnel should report to their staging areas | 保安人员请到待命区集合 |
[03:38] | and wait for further instructions. | 等候指令 |
[03:41] | For patients, please remain in your rooms | 病人请留在病房 |
[03:43] | and use call buttons if you need medical assistance. | 若需要医疗帮助 请使用呼叫按钮 |
[03:46] | Please remain calm and wait for hospital personnel to come to you. | 请保持冷静 等待医院工作人员到达 |
[03:50] | Do not try to leave your room until the code seven has been lifted. | 警报解除前 请不要试图离开你的房间 |
[03:54] | – Please clear hallways. – Nurse, just leave it. | -请清空过道 -护士 别管它 |
[03:56] | Leave it. You need to get into the room now. | 别管了 你现在需要进病房 |
[03:58] | Please notify hospital personnel or police immediately | 一旦发现可疑情况 |
[04:00] | if you see anything suspicious. | 请立即通知医院工作人员或警察 |
[04:02] | We cannot allow anyone to leave the hospital at this time. | 目前我们不能让任何人离开医院 |
[04:06] | All personnel should remain in their staging areas | 所有工作人员请在待命区域等候 |
[04:09] | Unless otherwise instructed by security. | 除非有保安部门的指令 |
[04:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, gotta clear the– | 对 对 对 清空这里 |
[04:16] | Thank you for your patience and cooperation. | 多谢耐心合作 |
[04:23] | And did anyone other than your nurses | 除了护士外 还有其他人 |
[04:25] | Ever come by asking about your daughter? | 询问过你女儿吗 |
[04:27] | No. No, just those two. | 没 没有 就那两个 |
[04:31] | – I’ll check in soon. – Wait. | -我马上登记 -等等 |
[04:32] | – What are you doing? – No, I need to help them look. | -你在干什么 -不 我要帮他们找 |
[04:34] | Ow! You have to stay in bed. | 你得待在床上 |
[04:36] | You pulled a stitch. | 你扯到缝合处了 |
[04:37] | Lay back down. I got it. | 躺下 我来处理 |
[04:39] | Why don’t I give you something to help you relax? | 给你点药物帮助你放松 如何 |
[04:41] | No, no, I don’t want to relax. | 不 不要 我不想放松 |
[04:43] | I want to find my baby. | 我想找到我的孩子 |
[04:44] | The police are searching room by room. | 警察正一个一个房间搜查 |
[04:46] | Who would take her? | 谁会带走她呢 |
[04:47] | What if she needs to be fed? | 她要是饿了需要哺乳怎么办 |
[04:48] | We’re gonna find her. | 我们会找到她的 |
[04:49] | Why aren’t the police talking to our nurse? | 警察为何不找我们的护士谈话呢 |
[04:57] | What now? | 现在干什么呢 |
[04:58] | Truth or dare? | 真心话大冒险吗 |
[04:59] | Oh, no, you don’t want to mess with me. | 别 惹我可不好玩 |
[05:01] | True or dare queen at Newton North. | 牛顿北高的真心话大冒险女王 |
[05:03] | I was kidding. | 我开玩笑的 |
[05:05] | I’m sure we can find something interesting | 我保证我们能找到些有趣的话题 |
[05:06] | To talk about without relying on some juvenile game. | 而不用靠那些幼稚的游戏 |
[05:09] | Sure. | 当然 |
[05:18] | Truth. | 真相 |
[05:21] | They think I took the kid? | 他们觉得我带走了孩子吗 |
[05:23] | Do you think I would do something– | 你觉得我会做这些… |
[05:24] | No, I’m just asking questions. | 不 我就是问问罢了 |
[05:27] | The day I let the older brother | 那天 我让那哥哥 |
[05:28] | Hold the baby for the first time– | 第一次抱了婴儿 |
[05:30] | So I put her in his lap. | 我把她放在他腿上 |
[05:32] | After a few seconds, she shrieked. | 过了几秒 她开始尖叫 |
[05:34] | I’m pretty sure he pinched her. | 我很肯定 他掐了她 |
[05:35] | I need to know this stuff. | 我需要知道这些事情 |
[05:37] | Anything out of the ordinary. | 任何不正常的 |
[05:39] | It was sibling rivalry. | 小孩子间争风吃醋而已 |
[05:40] | I thought it was kind of ordinary. | 我以为没什么大不了 |
[05:51] | What are you doing down here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[05:52] | I was looking for Mckenna’s patient file. | 我来找麦克纳的病例档案 |
[05:54] | Oh, you mean this file? | 你是指这个吗 |
[05:57] | The one I said I’d get? | 我说过我来取的这个吗 |
[05:58] | Two hours ago? | 你都取了两个小时了 |
[05:59] | Seriously, you don’t trust me | 莫非你连取档案的责任心这种事 |
[06:00] | with the immense responsibility of fetching a file? | 都不能信任我吗 |
[06:03] | If you already found it, | 既然你都找到了 |
[06:03] | what are you looking through those for? | 还在翻什么 |
[06:05] | Do you know what these are? | 你知道这些是什么吗 |
[06:09] | The staff credentials files. | 员工信誉档案 |
[06:11] | Those should all be in H.R. | 这些应该在人力资源部门才对 |
[06:12] | Down here to be digitized. | 放在这里做数字化归档 |
[06:14] | And we’re locked in, and whoever’s supposed | 既然我们被锁在了这里 |
[06:16] | to be watching ’em is locked out. | 而应该看这些的人被锁在了外面 |
[06:17] | We could look up anything on anyone. | 我们可以看到所有人的隐私 |
[06:20] | Malpractice records, | 不法纪录 |
[06:21] | felony histories. | 重罪纪录 |
[06:23] | Put them away. | 收起来 |
[06:24] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[06:24] | We have a tiny window of opportunity | 上帝给我们开了一个小窗 |
[06:26] | to gain some insight into our colleagues. | 让我们可以偷窥到同事的隐私 |
[06:31] | Okay. What if we just snoop on the boss? | 好吧 要不只偷窥老板行吗 |
[06:38] | I think I can live with that. | 这个主意我还可以接受 |
[06:53] | You’re on two milligrams of morphine an hour. | 你现在每小时注射2毫克吗啡 |
[06:56] | How the hell are you still awake? | 怎么可能还醒着 |
[06:59] | No, don’t tell me. | 等等 先别告诉我 |
[07:03] | Ischemic cardiomyopathy. | 缺血性心肌病 |
[07:06] | If the blood’s not reaching your gut, | 如果血液无法到达肠道 |
[07:08] | you have intestinal hypoperfusion. | 会引起肠灌注不足 |
[07:11] | That’d be stronger than the narcotics. | 这强过麻醉剂的作用 使你清醒 |
[07:13] | The nurse said I might only have a day or two left. | 护士说我可能只剩一两天可以活了 |
[07:16] | She was being kind. | 她在安慰你呢 |
[07:26] | You’re Dr. House, | 你就是豪斯医生 |
[07:29] | aren’t you? | 对吗 |
[07:30] | Oh, god, don’t tell me we used to date. | 我的天 可别说我们曾经拍拖过 |
[07:33] | The limp. I read about you. | 拐棍 我看过关于你的报道 |
[07:36] | I sent you a letter | 我给你写了一封信 |
[07:38] | before they knew what was wrong. | 那时他们还没找到病因 |
[07:41] | I tried to get you to take my case. | 我希望你能接下我的病例 |
[07:43] | Yeah, well, you should have kept reading. | 是啊 你应该把报道看完的 |
[07:45] | Heart disease is kind of below my pay grade. | 心脏病这种小病请不起我的 |
[07:49] | It started as tooth pain. | 最开始只是牙疼 |
[07:52] | No one got it that it was a heart problem. | 没有人想到会是心脏问题 |
[07:55] | Till I had a series of massive heart attack– | 直到后来一系列的心脏病发 |
[08:13] | this doesn’t bother you? | 你不会觉得心烦吗 |
[08:15] | You talking with your mouth full? | 你是指你满嘴污秽吗 |
[08:16] | – A little. – I meant the fact | -有一点 -我是指 |
[08:17] | that you’re standing here watching me die | 你站在这里眼睁睁地看着我死 |
[08:20] | because my file bored you. | 就因为我的病例太平淡 |
[08:23] | I take maybe 1 in 20 cases. | 我的录取比率是二十分之一 |
[08:26] | A lot of the people I turn down end up dying. | 被我拒绝的人大多都死了 |
[08:30] | It’s really a good argument | 你要这么想 |
[08:32] | for there being more than one me | 世界上不只我一个人能看病 |
[08:34] | when you think about it. | 这样你就感觉好多了 |
[08:45] | – Truth. – All right. | -真心话 -好的 |
[08:47] | Have you ever had a threesome? | 你玩过三P没 |
[08:50] | No. | 没有 |
[08:52] | You haven’t? | 你没玩过吗 |
[08:53] | Wait, just– just because I’m bisexual? | 双性恋就一定要玩三P吗 |
[08:55] | Well, yeah. | 当然 |
[08:58] | Do you understand what bisexual means? | 你懂双性恋是什么意思吗 |
[08:59] | It doesn’t mean you have sex with two people at once. | “双”可不是指同时和两个人做爱 |
[09:02] | And by the way, you didn’t ask me if I’d had a foursome. | 顺便说一句 你没问我玩过四P没有 |
[09:04] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[09:05] | Wait. You’ve had a foursome? | 等等 你玩过四P吗 |
[09:06] | No, but now you’ve asked me two questions, | 没有 但现在你问了我两个问题 |
[09:08] | so I get to ask you two. | 所以我也要问你两个 |
[09:09] | You see why I was the queen. | 这就是为什么我是女王 |
[09:18] | Walker wouldn’t do anything. | 肯定不是沃克干的 |
[09:20] | He’s my son too. | 他也是我的儿子 |
[09:23] | I don’t mean to sound cold, | 我也不想说的太残酷 |
[09:23] | but he’s your stepson. | 但他毕竟只是养子 |
[09:26] | We can’t ignore any possibility. | 我们要考虑所有的可能性 |
[09:33] | Walker’s been getting in fights a lot | 沃克最近在学校里 |
[09:35] | at school lately. | 经常和人打架 |
[09:37] | Last week, he hit another kid with a book | 上周 他用书打了另一个孩子 |
[09:40] | hard enough to draw blood. | 打出了血 |
[09:47] | If he did something to the baby… | 要是他对我的宝宝做了什么 |
[10:05] | We were working on it. | 我们当时正在努力解决 |
[10:09] | And we failed. | 却没有成功 |
[10:09] | No, you had a conversation with house, | 不是 你和豪斯谈过以后 |
[10:11] | then came back, informed me | 回到家 只是通知我 |
[10:12] | I’d been forever poisoned by him, | 我已经被他毒害太深 |
[10:14] | and started packing. | 然后就开始收拾行李 |
[10:16] | It’s interesting how your story leaves out the part | 这么说可真有意思 |
[10:18] | where you murdered another human being. | 怎么不提你杀了一个人的那部分呢 |
[10:20] | A dictator who was committing genocide. | 一个想实施种族屠杀的独裁者 |
[10:22] | You thought about doing it yourself. | 你当时自己也想那么干来着 |
[10:24] | – But I didn’t. – Right. | -但我没干 -对 |
[10:25] | Because you’re not toxic like I am. | 因为你中他的毒没我深 |
[10:28] | What do you think is gonna happen here? | 你以为咱俩在这儿会怎么样 |
[10:31] | You’re gonna logic me into coming back? | 你打算说服我回到你身边吗 |
[10:37] | There must be over 30 malpractice settlements in here. | 这儿记录了三十多次医疗事故 |
[10:41] | He did a brain biopsy without CT mapping, | 他连CT都没做就去脑活检 |
[10:45] | causing brain herniation and death. | 导致病人因脑疝死亡 |
[10:48] | Look at this one. | 看这个 |
[10:50] | Patient lost four liters of blood | 他拙劣的阴茎切除术 |
[10:52] | from a botched penisectomy. | 害病人失了四升血 |
[10:56] | On a patient named Lisa Cuddy? | 这个病人叫丽莎·卡迪 |
[11:01] | Damn it. They’re all named Lisa Cuddy. | 该死的 这些病人都叫丽莎·卡迪 |
[11:03] | He’s not even here, and he’s screwing with us. | 他人都不在这 还捉弄我们 |
[11:05] | Where’s the joy in that? | 这有什么好玩的 |
[11:10] | You really want to get into his head? | 你真想知道他想些什么吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, but I decided against stabbing myself in the leg | 想 但我不打算刺伤自己的腿 |
[11:16] | or getting addicted to pain pills. | 或是对止疼药上瘾 |
[11:18] | You can, uh… skip the stabbing. | 你可以 跳过刺腿那步 |
[11:24] | Where did you– | 你从哪弄来的 |
[11:24] | Confiscated them from a drug seeker in that clinic. | 从门诊一个骗药的人那没收的 |
[11:27] | Didn’t get a chance to turn ’em in. | 还没来得及上交呢 |
[11:30] | It is after hours. | 反正要在这待好几个小时 |
[11:34] | I’ll take one. | 我吃一片好了 |
[11:36] | Walk in House’s shoes for a night. | 体会体会豪斯的处境 |
[11:38] | One? | 一片 |
[11:40] | I believe he wears a larger size. | 他可不只吃这么点儿 |
[11:52] | No cards, no flowers, | 没有卡片 没有鲜花 |
[11:55] | Not even a phone call. | 连个电话都没有 |
[11:56] | Let me guess. Lighthouse keeper. | 我猜猜 你是灯塔管理员 |
[11:58] | I was a classics professor at princeton for 26 years. | 我在普林斯顿当了26年的古典文学教授 |
[12:03] | Mostly research. | 主要是做研究 |
[12:04] | So your closest colleagues died 2,000 years ago. | 也就是说你最亲近的同事两千年前就死了 |
[12:07] | That must be it. | 肯定是这样 |
[12:09] | Not that you have no friends | 不是说你没有朋友 |
[12:10] | Because, say, you’re a miserable bastard. | 只是因为你是个可悲的混蛋 |
[12:15] | What do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[12:17] | The next few hours are gonna be grim. | 接下来几个小时会很难熬 |
[12:19] | There’ll be nausea, pain, no company, | 等我尽快离开这里后 |
[12:22] | As soon as I can get myself out of here. | 你会觉得恶性 疼痛 没人陪你 |
[12:26] | I can unlock the regulator. | 我可以把阀门松开 |
[12:27] | You can put yourself in a narcotic haze, | 麻醉剂会让你失去知觉 |
[12:30] | Sleep blissfully to the end. | 就此安息 |
[12:33] | Oh, is that a favor to me or to you? | 这是在帮我还是帮你 |
[12:37] | Win-win. | 双赢 |
[12:40] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[12:42] | Are you trying to guilt me for not taking your case? | 你想让我因为没接收你这个病例而愧疚吗 |
[12:45] | You think a classicist doesn’t believe in fate? | 你以为古典主义者不相信命运吗 |
[12:47] | You think Odysseus would lie whimpering | 你觉得奥德修斯[特洛伊]会像个败者一般 |
[12:49] | like a loser in a hospital bed? | 躺在病床上啜泣不止吗 |
[12:52] | Come on, take my offer. | 按我的建议做吧 |
[12:55] | Take the drug holiday. Numb yourself out. | 沉浸在药物带来的快感之中 平静离世 |
[13:01] | I think you’re the one who wants to numb himself out. | 我觉得你才是把自己封闭得沉默的人 |
[13:19] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[13:21] | How did your dad react when you came out to him? | 你向你爸爸坦白双性恋时 他有什么反应 |
[13:24] | He made me tea. | 泡了杯茶给我 |
[13:25] | Seriously. Doesn’t matter what I tell him. | 真的 不管我告诉他什么 |
[13:27] | He smiles, tells me he supports me, | 他都笑着告诉我 他支持我 |
[13:29] | And makes me some peppermint tea. | 还泡薄荷茶给我喝 |
[13:32] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[13:33] | Um, truth. | 真心话 |
[13:35] | Are you dating anyone? | 你在谈恋爱吗 |
[13:37] | Now? No. | 现在吗 没有 |
[13:38] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:39] | You added a modifier. | 你加了个修饰语 |
[13:41] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[13:44] | Um, when you were dating Foreman… | 你和福曼约会的时候 |
[13:46] | – No, no. No. – What? | -不不不 -怎么啦 |
[13:48] | If it was something personal about him or us, | 如果是他或者我俩的私事 |
[13:51] | I just don’t think that’s right to answer. | 我觉得不太方便回答 |
[13:52] | We all work together. | 毕竟大家是同事 |
[13:53] | That’s the whole point of this game– | 可这才是这个游戏的关键 |
[13:54] | Something personal, preferably embarrassing. | 私人的 最好是窘事 |
[13:56] | Just pick something else. | 换点别的吧 |
[13:57] | You see, this is your problem. | 这就是你的问题了 |
[13:59] | You act like you’re so liberal and open, | 你装成一副很开明的样子 |
[14:01] | But you are the least– | 其实你一点都不开明 |
[14:01] | I changed my mind. Dare. | 我变卦了 大冒险 |
[14:03] | Just no nudity. | 别让我脱衣服就行 |
[14:04] | Yes, nudity. | 就脱衣服吧 |
[14:05] | I want you to show your breasts | 我想让你把胸部 |
[14:10] | to Taub. | 给陶博看 |
[14:12] | That is the most idiotic dare ever. | 这是有史以来最蠢的大冒险了 |
[14:15] | Have you ever played this game? | 你玩没玩过这个游戏啊 |
[14:18] | Well, I thought showing me your breasts | 我觉得让你把胸部给我看 |
[14:20] | would be a little exploitative. | 有点趁人之危 |
[14:21] | Your dare is in the future, genius. | 你说的大冒险是未来的 大天才 |
[14:24] | Hey, if you’re saying you won’t do it… | 嘿 你是说你会食言吗 |
[14:25] | No, no, no, of course I’ll show my breasts to Taub. | 不不 我当然会把我的胸部给陶博看 |
[14:29] | Tomorrow, perhaps, | 可能是明天 |
[14:31] | or maybe some time next year, you know, | 或者明年的什么时候 |
[14:35] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[14:41] | It’s understandable that you wouldn’t be happy right now. | 你现在不开心我能理解 |
[14:45] | Your world is changing. | 要面对生活的变数 |
[14:46] | You scared? | 害怕吗 |
[14:49] | And how do you feel about your sister? | 你对你妹妹怎么想 |
[14:51] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[14:59] | Walker, this is important. | 沃克 这很重要 |
[15:01] | Did you do anything to the baby? | 你有没有把宝宝怎么样了呢 |
[15:03] | Did you move her somewhere? | 是不是把她抱去哪儿了 |
[15:06] | – Hide her? – No. | -把她藏起来了 -没有 |
[15:08] | Nobody’d be mad at you. | 我们不会怪你的 |
[15:09] | I said no, so stop asking me. | 我说了没有 别再问我了 |
[15:18] | Bad pain day? | 一天都疼得厉害 |
[15:19] | Bad pain month. | 整个月都疼得厉害 |
[15:22] | Since I’m not using it… | 自从我戒毒瘾以来 |
[15:27] | Oh, if you don’t want the morphine, | 如果你不想要吗啡 |
[15:29] | you must have something of your own, hmm? | 你一定自己藏着什么秘密武器吧 |
[15:30] | I was in rehab. | 我那时在戒毒 |
[15:33] | I had a little problem with the something of my own. | 我的秘密武器出了点小小的问题 |
[15:35] | Now all I take is ibuprofen, | 我现在只吃布洛芬[抗炎镇痛药] |
[15:37] | And it’s two flights up. | 结果疼痛加重了两级 |
[15:39] | For the whole month? | 一整个月都这样吗 |
[15:40] | The pain’s migrated. | 疼痛感转移了 |
[15:41] | I think the arterial wall is damaged. | 我估计是动脉血管壁被破坏了 |
[15:43] | What, you don’t know? | 什么 你没确认一下 |
[15:45] | I haven’t had an arteriogram yet. | 我还没照过动脉X光 |
[15:47] | And you don’t want the test. | 其实你是不想去照 |
[15:50] | In case the arterial wall is fine. | 你生怕动脉血管壁完好无损 |
[15:52] | which would mean that the pain | 因为这就意味着 |
[15:53] | is coming from something else. | 疼痛有其他的来源 |
[15:58] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[16:00] | Interesting… | 有意思 |
[16:02] | That you jump from physical pain to long-lost love. | 你的思维从病痛一下跳到离殇 |
[16:07] | You’re projecting. | 你这是感情投射 |
[16:10] | So what’s her name? | 你的那个她叫什么名字 |
[16:15] | What time is it? | 现在什么时间了 |
[16:16] | What does it matter to you? | 时间于你有何意义 |
[16:17] | It’s “T” Minus four hours. | 现在还剩四小时 |
[16:23] | 8:20. | 八点二十 |
[16:25] | Now tell me who she is | 告诉我她是谁 |
[16:27] | And what are the pathetically long odds | 她来看你或是打电话给你 |
[16:29] | That she’s gonna visit or call. | 的可能性还剩下可怜的几分 |
[16:31] | And why that’s a reason not to take the morphine. | 还有为什么这会是你不肯吃吗啡的理由 |
[16:44] | Dude. | 老兄 |
[16:46] | Dude. | 兄弟 |
[16:48] | Is the room still spinning? | 房间还在打转吗 |
[16:52] | Mine is. | 我眼前的在转 |
[16:54] | Maybe we shouldn’t have taken so many. | 看来我们不该吃这么多 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna try to stand up. | 我试试看能不能站起来 |
[17:03] | You be careful. | 你小心了 |
[17:15] | Oh, yeah. That’s working. | 喔耶 成功了 |
[17:21] | I can’t feel my face. | 我的脸没知觉了 |
[17:24] | No way. | 不是吧 |
[17:25] | Way. | 是 |
[17:27] | Hit me. | 打我 |
[17:29] | What? | 什么 |
[17:31] | Hit me in the face. | 打我的脸 |
[17:33] | Seriously? | 真的打 |
[17:34] | You know you’ve always wanted to. | 你心里早就想这么干了吧 |
[17:37] | – Now’s your chance. – That’s a great idea. | -现在机会来了 -是个好主意 |
[17:39] | We start a fight club. | 我们成立个搏击俱乐部 |
[17:41] | Maybe we… | 或许我们可以… |
[17:44] | Oh, my god! | 天啊 |
[17:46] | You– that is so cool! | 你 酷毙了 |
[17:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:53] | I can still feel my hand. | 我的手还有感觉哦 |
[17:55] | I wasn’t ready. | 我只是没作好准备 |
[17:58] | What were you gonna do? | 你原本打算怎么着 |
[17:59] | Flex your goatee muscles? | 收缩你的山羊胡子肌 |
[18:03] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[18:06] | This is your credentials file? | 这些是你的信誉档案吗 |
[18:08] | Hey, give me that. | 给我 |
[18:13] | That’s why you came down here. | 原来你是为这个而来 |
[18:15] | Not for the patient file. | 而不是病人档案 |
[18:17] | You wanted… | 你小子… |
[18:19] | You wanted… | 你居然想… |
[18:28] | Okay, Robert. | 这样吧 Robert |
[18:29] | I will answer | 你想问什么 |
[18:31] | whatever questions you want. | 我都回答你 |
[18:33] | But then you’re gonna have to sign the papers. | 但过后你必须要签了这些文件 |
[18:37] | Did you ever love me? | 你爱过我吗 |
[18:39] | How can you even ask that? | 你怎么问得出来 |
[18:42] | The first time you slept with me | 你第一次和我上床 |
[18:43] | was because you were on crystal meth. | 是因为你当时吸了冰毒 |
[18:44] | I was on the drugs because I was emotional. | 我嗑药是因为我情绪上来了 |
[18:47] | It was the emotions that led to the sex, | 是我的感情到了我才投入你的怀抱 |
[18:49] | – Not the drugs. – Not true. | -不是因为药劲儿 -你说谎 |
[18:50] | After that, you refused to let it go further than just sex. | 之后除了性你拒绝我们之间进一步发展 |
[18:53] | Because I knew I was falling for you and I didn’t want to. | 因为我知道对你有感觉 但我并不想那样 |
[18:56] | And that never changed. | 这一点从来没变过 |
[18:58] | You broke off our vacation Because I bought you a ring. | 你中断了我们的假期只为我给你买了戒指 |
[19:00] | I got cold feet. I’m not proud. | 我当时太紧张了 我也不想的 |
[19:02] | And then you almost called off our wedding | 之后你差点取消了我们的婚礼 |
[19:03] | Because you couldn’t give up the idea | 因为你不能停止去想 |
[19:05] | Of having your dead husband’s baby. | 有一个你去世丈夫的孩子 |
[19:07] | Don’t! Don’t bring him up! | 不要 不要把他卷进来 |
[19:08] | Because even then, you weren’t sure about me. | 就算那之后 你也不能确定对我的感情 |
[19:10] | Maybe if I was dying when you married me, | 可能如果你嫁给我的时候我要死了 |
[19:12] | – It would have been a bit different. – That’s not fair. | -一切会有一点不同 -这不公平 |
[19:13] | It’s not only fair, it’s exactly the point. | 这不仅公平 而且就是事实 |
[19:15] | He was dying when you met him, | 你遇见他的时候他要死了 |
[19:17] | And he was gone just a year into the marriage. | 你们结婚才一年他就去世了 |
[19:19] | So it was all a honeymoon with him. | 你和他的婚姻只是一次蜜月 |
[19:21] | And I could never match up to that. | 而我做的永远比不上那些 |
[19:23] | – The first time reality intruded– – Stop this. | -第一次现实让我无法 -不要说了 |
[19:25] | – Just tell me the truth.- About what? | -跟我说实话 -什么实话 |
[19:27] | – Did you ever love me?- I don’t know! | -你爱过我吗 -我不知道 |
[19:38] | Thank you for finally telling me. | 谢谢你终于告诉我 |
[19:55] | Truth | 真心话 |
[19:58] | You said you weren’t dating anyone now. | 你说你现在没有女朋友 |
[20:00] | Does that you mean you recently were, | 意思是你之前有女朋友 |
[20:01] | Or soon will be? | 还是你很快会有女朋友 |
[20:05] | Oh. Look who’s guarded now. | 哦 看看现在是谁放不开 |
[20:07] | You had no problem talking about your sex life, | 你完全不在意聊你的性生活 |
[20:09] | But your love life… | 但是你的爱情 |
[20:11] | Fine. Dare it is. | 好吧 大冒险 |
[20:16] | No nudity now or in the future. | 从今以后再也不能看裸体 |
[20:25] | You’re too much of a nice boy, wilson. | 你好的太过分了 威尔森 |
[20:29] | Let’s let the bad boy out for a bit. | 让我们释放坏孩子威尔森出来一会儿 |
[20:31] | You have to go steal one dollar right now. | 你现在去偷一美元 |
[20:36] | From who? | 偷谁的 |
[20:44] | Oh, come on. | 哦 不是吧 |
[20:47] | Uh, interned at hopkins. | 呃 在霍普金斯医院实习 |
[20:49] | Old news. Here we go. | 早知道了 有了有了 |
[20:52] | Academic probation. | 留校察看 |
[20:53] | I am asking you to please stop reading. | 我拜托你别再读了 |
[20:57] | I’m afraid I can’t do that. | 我恐怕不能那么做 |
[20:59] | Faked a lab result. Very wrong! | 伪造一次实验结果 大错啊 |
[21:03] | And you came down to destroy the record | 你下来打算在这些资料被数字化之前 |
[21:06] | Before it gets digitized. | 毁掉记录 |
[21:07] | Permanentized. Even wronger. | 永久地毁掉 错上加错啊 |
[21:12] | I… | 我 |
[21:14] | I needed to beat all those elite, spoiled kids | 我得打败在我周围所有那些 |
[21:17] | Around me, | 优秀的 被宠坏的孩子 |
[21:19] | To show no weaknesses, | 我要表现得没有弱点 |
[21:21] | To win at everything. | 在每件事上超越他们 |
[21:25] | Why’d I just tell you that? | 我干嘛跟你说这些 |
[21:27] | I always talk too much when I’m stoned. | 我嗑药以后总是话太多 |
[21:29] | Why’d I just tell you that? | 我干嘛要说这个 |
[21:38] | It was stupid. You had great grades. | 太傻了 你的成绩很优秀 |
[21:40] | One lab result shouldn’t have mattered. | 一次实验结果不应该影响到你 |
[21:42] | Except I didn’t think I deserved to be | 可是一开始我就不认为自己配得上 |
[21:43] | At a top med school in the first place. | 去顶级的医科大学读书 |
[21:46] | Again. | 又来了 |
[21:48] | Faking lab results is one thing. | 伪造实验结果是一回事 |
[21:50] | But you needing to come down here to destroy the records | 可你要到这儿毁掉记录 |
[21:54] | 12 years after the fact… | 而且在事发12年以后 |
[21:59] | This isn’t about med school. | 这不关大学的事 |
[22:02] | You don’t think you belong here. | 是你不认为自己属于这儿 |
[22:04] | At the hospital. | 这家医院 |
[22:09] | Dr. Taub, Comma, Christopher Michael. | 陶 逗号 克里斯托弗·迈克尔医生 |
[22:18] | So this is what it comes down to | 总之现在到了 |
[22:20] | In the final hours. | 最后的时光了 |
[22:21] | Deifying some lost love. | 人们美化失去的爱人 |
[22:24] | Hoping to get her on the phone and make everything perfect. | 祈祷她接电话然后和她重归于好 |
[22:28] | It’s pathetic. | 可悲 |
[22:29] | Either you left her for a reason | 不管是你为了什么离开了她 |
[22:31] | Or she left you for a reason. | 还是她为了什么离开了你 |
[22:33] | – A phone call is not… – It’s my daughter. | -一个电话不会… -是我的女儿 |
[22:39] | So why isn’t she here? | 那么为什么她不在这儿 |
[22:41] | I left my family… | 我离开了我的家人 |
[22:44] | When Gracie was six. | 而且是在格雷西六岁的时候 |
[22:47] | I was sort of forced out, actually, | 实际上 是在我和一个学生发生了关系之后 |
[22:51] | After I’d had an affair with a student. | 我就被驱逐了家门 |
[22:55] | For sex or love? | 为了性还是爱呢 |
[22:58] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[23:01] | I’d only married Gracie’s mother because of the baby. | 我会和格雷西的母亲结婚只是因为孩子 |
[23:06] | But I didn’t think I could handle commitment, | 但我觉得我无法承担誓约 |
[23:08] | And, like any decent academic, | 然后 和其它学术理论一样 |
[23:11] | I proved myself right. | 我证明了自己是对的 |
[23:14] | And what time it is matters because? | 那你在乎现在几点是因为 |
[23:17] | She’s a dance teacher in Atlanta. | 她在亚特兰大做个舞蹈老师 |
[23:20] | She gets home from work at 9:00, | 她下班后九点回家 |
[23:22] | And I just wanted to speak to her one more time. | 我只想再和她说一次话 |
[23:26] | And I just wanted to speak to her one more time. | 我只想再和她说一次话 |
[23:28] | What’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[23:32] | Same thing. Pretty much. | 挺像的 差不多 |
[23:36] | I’m gonna be dead in a few hours. | 我几小时后就要死了 |
[23:39] | Your secrets couldn’t be safer. | 我不会泄露你的秘密的 |
[23:42] | Unless you’re keeping them from yourself. | 除非你自己说出去 |
[23:50] | I like being alone. | 我喜欢孤独 |
[23:54] | At least I convince myself that I’m better off that way. | 至少我自认为这样最好 |
[23:59] | And then I met someone | 直到我在一个精神病院 |
[24:01] | At a psychiatric hospital, of all places. | 遇到一个人 |
[24:06] | She changed me. | 她改变了我 |
[24:09] | And then she left. | 但她还是走了 |
[24:14] | We’re better off alone. | 我们还是孤独着好 |
[24:17] | We suffer alone, we die alone. | 独自痛苦着 孤身地死去 |
[24:19] | Doesn’t matter if you’re a model husband | 不要在意你是否能当选 |
[24:22] | Or father of the year. | 年度模范丈夫或模范爸爸 |
[24:25] | Tomorrow will be the same for you. | 明天对你来讲还是一样的 |
[24:30] | But yesterday would have been different. | 但昨天可能会有着不同的一面 |
[24:40] | Hey, dar–daria. | 你好 达 达莉娅 |
[24:42] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔森医生 |
[24:45] | Could you cook me up a chicken sandwich? | 你能帮我做个鸡肉三明治吗 |
[24:47] | Grill’s closed. | 烤箱已经关了 |
[24:48] | It’s important medically. | 是治病急需的 |
[24:50] | Dr. Hadley needs a high-protein meal right now. | 哈德利医生正急需一份高蛋白肉食 |
[24:54] | She doesn’t like to talk about it, | 她不想谈起自己有这病 |
[24:55] | But she has hypoproteinemia. | 但她有低蛋白血症 |
[24:57] | We got chicken salad. | 我们有鸡肉沙拉 |
[24:59] | Yeah. That’s cold. | 是吗 但沙拉是凉的 |
[25:01] | She needs to eat warm protein for this disease? | 这种病必须要吃热蛋白质吗 |
[25:03] | Well, we could give her cold protein | 我们可以给她吃凉蛋白质 |
[25:05] | Whose uptake enzymes haven’t been activated, | 只是其中的蛋白酶没有被激活 |
[25:07] | As long as you don’t mind her risking liver and kidney failure | 当然只要你不介意引起她肝脏和肾脏衰竭 |
[25:10] | And eventual death. | 最终导致死亡 |
[25:11] | But, hey, it’s worth it | 但 挺值得的 |
[25:12] | So you don’t have to flip on the grill. | 这样你就不必再开烤箱了 |
[25:15] | You don’t have to be obnoxious about it. | 你不必对此不爽 |
[26:05] | How do you look so okay? | 你怎么看起来一点事都没有 |
[26:08] | I spent months wondering | 我已经花好几个月思考 |
[26:10] | How I made it go bad. | 我做错了什么以致如此 |
[26:14] | If you never loved me, then– | 如果你从没爱过我 那么… |
[26:17] | Then I didn’t do anything wrong. | 那么就不是我的错了 |
[26:24] | Allison, come on. | 艾莉森 |
[26:27] | It’s all right. | 没关系的 |
[26:29] | I still don’t know why I said that. | 我也不知道我为什么那样说 |
[26:32] | It’s not even true. | 不是真的 |
[26:35] | I did love you. | 我真的爱你 |
[26:39] | Just… | 只是… |
[26:42] | Not in a way that would have ever worked. | 可能方式决定了不会有结果 |
[26:47] | Why not? | 为什么不对 |
[26:48] | Because everything you said is true. | 因为你说的都是实话 |
[26:54] | I’m a mess. | 我是个烂人 |
[26:57] | I married a man I knew was dying. | 我嫁给了一个快要死去的男人 |
[27:00] | So god knows how screwed up I already was. | 只有上帝知道我多么糟糕 |
[27:04] | Him dying messed me up even more. | 他的死亡让我更混乱 |
[27:10] | I pushed you out of my life. | 我把你推出了我的生活 |
[27:14] | And I-I’m unfixable. | 是我太不确定 |
[27:23] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry too. | 我也对不起你 |
[28:11] | Truth. | 真心话 |
[28:12] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:15] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[28:16] | No, I didn’t even play fair. | 不 是我不公平 |
[28:19] | You asked me how my dad reacted | 你问我 当我告诉父亲 |
[28:20] | When I told him I was bisexual. | 我是双性恋时他有什么反应 |
[28:22] | And the huntington’s. | 还有亨廷顿病 |
[28:24] | – No tea party? – I never told him. | -没有吗 -我没告诉他 |
[28:26] | He’s been through enough. | 他已经经历过够多的磨难了 |
[28:28] | So he just visits his heterosexual, healthy daughter, | 所以他来看的是个异性恋健康的女儿 |
[28:32] | And you go out to dinner and a movie | 然后你们一起出去吃饭 看电影 |
[28:34] | – And talk about your garden? – I work late. | -谈论你家的花园 -我很晚才下班 |
[28:36] | He’s staying at my house. | 他住在我家里 |
[28:37] | It’s easier if I stay elsewhere | 其实我尽量不回家 |
[28:39] | As much as I can. | 倒方便些 |
[28:40] | You can’t suppress your life for his convenience. | 你不能因为他的感觉影响自己的生活 |
[28:43] | You don’t see a little irony in that? | 你不觉得有点讽刺吗 |
[28:46] | That’s exactly what you do for house. | 你就是为豪斯这么做的 |
[28:47] | When he moved in with you, | 他搬去和你一起住 |
[28:48] | You bought a bigger place for him. | 你为他买了一处更大的房子 |
[28:50] | No wonder you’re not dating anyone. | 怪不得你不去约会 |
[28:53] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[28:55] | That woman, the woman I’m not involved with, | 那个女人 那个没和我在一起的女人 |
[29:00] | Her name is sam carr. | 她叫萨姆·卡尔 |
[29:02] | But in 1990 and 1991, it was sam wilson. | 但在1990到1991年间 她叫萨姆·威尔森 |
[29:07] | Your ex-wife? | 你前妻吗 |
[29:09] | No, my mother. | 不 是我妈妈 |
[29:10] | Yes, my ex-wife. Ex number one. | 没错 就是我的前妻 首席前妻 |
[29:12] | She friended me a few weeks ago. | 几个星期前 她突然对我友好起来 |
[29:16] | We started emailing. | 我们开始互发电邮 |
[29:17] | It turns out she’s recently divorced, | 原来她最近离婚了 |
[29:18] | And I wanted to ask her out. | 我想约她出来 |
[29:21] | You can’t take a woman to dinner, | 你不能带女人出去吃饭 |
[29:24] | Or else house will go running | 不然的话豪斯又要 |
[29:26] | Straight back to the loony bin? | 变得疯疯癫癫了 |
[29:28] | You’re not worried about house. You’re worried about yourself. | 你根本不是在担心豪斯 而是在担心自己 |
[29:30] | Because she’s an ex. | 因为她是你的前妻 |
[29:31] | So even dinner will mean it’s immediately serious. | 所以即便是吃顿饭也可能立刻就当真起来 |
[29:38] | What are your favorite parts that you remember? | 你还记得你当时最喜欢做的事吗 |
[29:45] | I liked how I would wake up in the middle of the night, | 我最喜欢的就是半夜醒来 |
[29:49] | You’d put your arm around me, and you wouldn’t even wake up. | 会发现你在睡梦中都会紧紧抱着我 |
[29:51] | I liked watching you stand up to your dad at christmas | 我还喜欢当你爸在圣诞节 |
[29:55] | When he yelled at your mom. | 对你妈大吼时 你站出来为你妈撑腰 |
[29:57] | How you didn’t even know you were strong. | 你都没意识到自己有多坚强 |
[30:01] | But you were. | 但你真的很坚强 |
[30:05] | What do you miss? | 你怀念什么 |
[30:06] | I miss a lot. | 我怀念很多东西 |
[30:11] | But when I think about missing you, | 但每当我开始想念你时 |
[30:13] | I think about that dance class | 我就会想到我们为婚礼 |
[30:15] | That we took for the wedding. | 去参加的舞蹈班 |
[30:18] | It’s weird. | 很奇怪 |
[30:24] | I think, he’s never gonna hold me like that again. | 我会想 他再也不会这样握着我的手了 |
[30:55] | Oh, god. | 哦 天哪 |
[30:56] | Oh, it’s so funny to be seeing you | 这么久以后又见到了你 女孩 |
[30:59] | After so long, girl | 真是让人觉得有趣 |
[31:01] | And with the way you look | 看着你的表情 |
[31:03] | I understand that you were not impressed | 我知道你并没有被打动 |
[31:08] | But I heard you let that little friend of mine | 但我听说你让我的那个朋友 |
[31:11] | I’m gonna miss this too. | 这一刻我会永远怀念的 |
[31:14] | Take off your party dress | 脱下了你的晚装 |
[31:18] | Published in the new england journal at 26? | 你26岁就在新英格兰学刊上发表了文章 |
[31:22] | Finished all the lab work a year earlier. | 提前一年完成了实验室任务 |
[31:24] | Led a group of surgeons | 还带着一批医生 |
[31:27] | To fix cleft palates in bangladesh? | 到孟加拉国去治疗裂唇 |
[31:30] | What can I say? That concert was very moving to me. | 我能说什么呢 那台慈善晚会太感人了 |
[31:33] | – I have to take a knee. – I don’t get it. | -我不得不折服 -我不明白 |
[31:35] | This has got to be the most spectacular file down here. | 这应该是这里最优秀的档案了 |
[31:39] | Why are you pretending to be ashamed? | 为什么你还装出很羞愧的样子 |
[31:41] | I would trade mine for yours in a second. | 要是可以的话我会马上把你的档案换过来 |
[31:44] | When I was in med school, | 当我在医学院的时候 |
[31:46] | I thought I’d be house some day. | 我以为某天我像豪斯医生一样 |
[31:50] | Instead, I am | 可实际上 |
[31:51] | A fellow working with– | 我只能与这样的人共同工作 |
[31:55] | Working for people years younger than me. | 为比我年轻好几年的人工作 |
[31:59] | So we both have a few regrets. | 所以我们都有后悔的事 |
[32:05] | You should be proud of yours. | 你应该为自己感到自豪 |
[32:07] | Your life’s been trending up. | 你的生活走的是上坡路 |
[32:15] | No news. | 还是没有消息 |
[32:18] | How you holding up? | 你还支持得住吗 |
[32:22] | You let them sedate you? | 你让他们给你打了针镇静剂 |
[32:23] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:25] | Do you have kids? | 你有孩子么 |
[32:27] | A little girl. | 一个小女孩 |
[32:30] | I adopted her last year. | 我去年领养了她 |
[32:32] | I adopted walker right after donald and I got married. | 我和唐纳德结婚后就领养了沃克 |
[32:37] | What if I can never love walker | 如果我不能像爱我女儿一样 |
[32:41] | the way I love my daughter? | 爱沃克的话呢 |
[32:44] | Does that make me a horrible person? | 这会让我变成一个可憎的人吗 |
[32:50] | Let me get you some tissues. | 我去帮你拿点纸巾 |
[33:01] | Did you request some extra towels? | 你叫人拿来了额外的浴巾吗 |
[33:05] | No. | 没有 |
[33:07] | What–why? | 什么 为什么这么问 |
[33:13] | There are eight towels in sarah’s room. | 在萨拉的房间里有八条浴巾 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 哦 |
[33:17] | There should only be four. | 应该只有四条的 |
[33:18] | Housekeeping handles towels. | 内勤部管理浴巾 |
[33:20] | I need you to track down their logs, | 帮我把他们的值班记录找出来 |
[33:22] | Figure out who was up there and when. | 查一下谁去过她房间 什么时候去的 |
[33:24] | Because they got extra towels? | 就因为他们多给了浴巾 |
[33:25] | Just find the logs. Now. | 把记录找出来就是了 现在就去 |
[33:31] | – Adrienne, You okay? – Sure. | -阿德里安娜 你还好吗 -当然 |
[33:36] | What’s wrong? | 她怎么了 |
[33:41] | Adrienne, give me your arm. | 阿德里安娜 把你的手臂伸出来 |
[33:45] | The hair on her left arm is standing up. | 她左臂上的汗毛竖起来了 |
[33:49] | Asymmetric neurological function. | 非对称神经性功能失调 |
[33:50] | She’s having a pilomotor seizure. | 她动毛神经癫痫正在发作 |
[33:52] | She seemed fine a minute ago. | 可她一分钟前还好好的 |
[33:53] | She was. | 她刚才是没事 |
[33:54] | She’s probably been having | 可能这一整天她都 |
[33:56] | Complex seizures all day. | 在经历复杂性癫痫 |
[33:58] | She would be basically functional, | 她基本像正常人一样活动 |
[34:00] | But more or less acting on autopilot. | 可是却是不受控制的活动 |
[34:01] | She probably dropped the towels off twice. | 她可能到房间放了两次浴巾 |
[34:07] | She could have taken the baby. | 有可能是她带走了孩子 |
[34:14] | We never really did have a proper good-bye. | 我们一直都没有好好说声再见 |
[35:21] | It’s 9:00. | 已经9点了 |
[35:43] | It’s Gracie. I can’t come to the phone, | 我是格雷西 现在没法接电话 |
[35:44] | so please leave a message. | 请你留言 |
[35:55] | I guess she’s running late. | 我猜她晚点了 |
[35:59] | You don’t seem that surprised. | 你看上去不太惊讶 |
[36:07] | that’s what you expected to get. | 好像这是在意料之中 |
[36:09] | You waited until you knew she’d be out. | 你故意等到她出门 |
[36:14] | Her aunt said that she starts work late. | 她姑姑说她很晚才上班 |
[36:18] | Every now and then, | 我就时时趁此打电话 |
[36:21] | I just call to hear her voice on the machine. | 听听她留下的声音 |
[36:28] | I was never there when she needed me, so… | 她需要我时 我从未出现 |
[36:33] | What right do I have to need her now? | 如今我又有什么资格求她前来 |
[36:36] | None. | 当然没有 |
[36:39] | Just means you’re a hypocrite. | 我是说 你这个伪君子 |
[36:41] | ’cause apparently you do. | 显然你有此资格 |
[36:47] | Forget about rights. | 别管有没有资格这事了 |
[36:50] | Just tell her what you need to tell her. | 把你该说的话告诉她 |
[36:56] | It’s Gracie. | 我是格雷西 |
[36:57] | I can’t come to the phone, | 我现在没法接电话 |
[36:58] | so please leave a message. | 请你留言 |
[37:05] | Gracie… | 格雷西 |
[37:08] | This is… | 我是 |
[37:13] | your father. | 爸爸 |
[37:18] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[37:48] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[37:49] | We’ve covered every room on Maldonado’s logs. | 已经搜过了马尔多纳多记录上的所有房间 |
[37:51] | been everywhere she’s been. | 查过了所有她去过的地方 |
[37:57] | Where’s the other cart? | 另一辆车呢 |
[37:59] | Isn’t there usually another cart in here? | 一般这里不是还有一辆车的吗 |
[38:24] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:32] | Okay. | 没事了 |
[39:26] | Anyone in there? | 有人吗 |
[39:27] | Lockdown’s over. | 一级防禁解除了 |
[39:32] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:44] | I just asked Sam to dinner. | 我刚刚约了山姆去吃晚饭 |
[39:46] | Little baby’s all growed up. | 小孩子总算成熟了啊 |
[39:51] | You gonna tell your dad? | 你要告诉你爸吗 |
[39:53] | I’ll stop by his hotel, talk to him. | 我会去宾馆和他谈谈的 |
[39:56] | Hotel? | 宾馆吗 |
[39:57] | You said he was staying at your apartment. | 你明明说他住在你公寓的 |
[40:04] | Was there any truth in anything you said? | 你刚才说过真话吗 |
[40:06] | The part about it being a good idea for you to call Sam. | 关于打电话给山姆是个好主意 |
[40:08] | That was true. | 那句是真的 |
[40:10] | – Good night, Remy. – Good night, james. | -晚安 雷米 -晚安 詹姆斯 |
[40:12] | Code seven has been lifted. | 警报已解除 |
[40:14] | Repeat, code seven has been lifted. | 重复 警报已解除 |
[40:16] | You want your file? | 要拿你的档案吗 |
[40:18] | Nah. | 不 |
[40:22] | Good for you. | 为你感到高兴 |
[40:24] | All hospital personnel may leave their staging areas | 全体医院员工请离开集结地 |
[40:25] | And report back to their departments. | 向所属部门汇报 |
[40:27] | Thank you for your cooperation. | 多谢合作 |
[40:28] | We don’t have to tell anybody what we– | 不必向任何人说我们曾在这– |
[40:29] | Mm-mm. | 嗯 |
[40:33] | You got the patient file? | 你拿到病人档案了吗 |
[40:35] | I’ll grab it. Thanks. | 我就去拿 谢了 |
[40:37] | See you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[41:15] | I think I’m ready to take you up on your offer. | 我想我准备好接受你的建议了 |
[41:40] | Dr. House? | 豪斯医生 |
[41:41] | Lockdown ended a few minutes ago. | 防禁在几分钟前就解除了 |
[41:44] | Yeah. I know. | 嗯 我知道 |
[41:55] | I’m sorry I didn’t take your case. | 很遗憾没有接下你的案例 |
[42:03] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[42:12] | Gracie… | 格雷西 |
[42:14] | was the cutest six-year-old you ever saw. | 会是你见过最可爱的6岁孩子 |
[42:53] | Interesting night, huh? | 今晚挺有趣吧 |
[42:59] | Interesting. | 有意思 |