时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | The car’s full of gas. | 万事俱备了哦 |
[00:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[00:23] | And if I’m not? | 不确定又会怎样 |
[00:24] | You’ll be paying me back for those damn invitations. | 你得把我买请柬上的钱还给我 |
[00:27] | Oh, well, then never mind. | 哦 那还是别麻烦了 |
[00:29] | Ted is a wonderful man, dad. | 泰德是个好人 爸爸 |
[00:32] | He’s the second greatest guy I ever met. | 是我遇到过第二好的人 |
[00:38] | Guess that’s us. | 该轮到我们了 |
[01:09] | Into this holy estate, these two persons present | 在这神圣的时刻 这两人即将 |
[01:12] | Now come to be joined. | 结为夫妻 |
[01:14] | And so if any person may show just cause | 如有人知道任何 |
[01:17] | Why they may not be joined together, | 他们不能结合的理由 |
[01:19] | Let them speak now or forever hold their peace. | 请现在提出来 否则请永远保持缄默 |
[01:23] | That’s what I like to hear. | 我就想听到这反应 |
[01:26] | Do you, Theodore Philip Taylor, | 你 西奥多·菲利普·泰勒 |
[01:27] | Take Nicole Margaret Murray to be your wife | 是否愿意娶妮可·玛格丽特·马瑞为妻 |
[01:31] | and promise before god and these witnesses | 在上帝和在场见证人面前许下诺言 |
[01:34] | To be her loving and faithful husband, | 做她深爱的 忠诚的丈夫 |
[01:36] | In plenty and in want, | 不论富有或是贫穷 |
[01:38] | In joy and in sorrow, | 不论欢乐或是悲伤 |
[01:40] | In sickness and in health, | 不论疾病还是健康 |
[01:42] | So long as you both shall live? | 直至生命终结 |
[01:43] | I– | 我 |
[01:47] | I– | 我 |
[01:48] | This isn’t funny, Ted. | 泰德 别开玩笑 |
[01:52] | Uh… Ted. | 泰德 |
[01:53] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[01:54] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[02:01] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[02:03] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[02:57] | What time is it? | 什么时候了 |
[02:59] | Happy time. | 幸福时光 |
[03:03] | I’m still asleep. | 我还困着呢 |
[03:05] | Just think of this as a dream. | 就当是在做梦吧 |
[03:10] | What about House? | 那豪斯呢 |
[03:13] | I said a dream, not a nightmare. | 我是说做梦 不是指恶梦 |
[03:14] | He’s in the next room. | 他就在隔壁 |
[03:16] | Sound asleep. | 睡得香着呢 |
[03:42] | Esteban, | 埃斯特班 |
[03:43] | get up when you ready. | 快起床 |
[04:00] | I met the neighbors. | 我刚遇见了邻居 |
[04:01] | Sir, do you know this man? | 先生 请问您认识他吗 |
[04:06] | I don’t need a temporary. I need a permanent. | 我不要临时工 我要正式员工 |
[04:10] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[04:13] | Please do. | 请您务必 |
[04:16] | – Good morning. – Hardly. | -早上好 -一点都不好 |
[04:18] | One of my P.A.s quit an hour ago, | 我的一个助理一小时前辞职了 |
[04:20] | And I have to reshuffle next month’s schedule. | 我得重新安排下个月的工作日程 |
[04:23] | That’s nothing. | 这不算什么 |
[04:24] | I woke up in the wrong bed this morning. | 我今早在陌生的床上醒过来 |
[04:27] | Any bed you’re in is the wrong one. | 不管你睡的哪张床都是错的 |
[04:29] | That’s not what your mama said. | 你妈妈可不是这么教你的 |
[04:32] | Oh! Snap. | 该死的 |
[04:34] | I’ll be going now. | 我还是走了吧 |
[04:36] | To human resources. | 去人事部 |
[04:39] | He started it. | 是他先开始的 |
[04:42] | It was the neighbor’s kid’s bed. | 我睡在邻居家孩子的床上 |
[04:44] | Luckily, Esteban still likes sleeping with mommy. | 幸亏埃斯特班还喜欢跟妈妈睡 |
[04:47] | How drunk were you? | 你到底喝了多少 |
[04:48] | About yea drunk. | 烂醉 |
[04:50] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[04:52] | You shouldn’t be drinking at all, much less– | 你根本就不该喝酒 至少… |
[04:54] | You sound just like Esteban’s mom. | 你活像埃斯特班的妈妈 |
[04:56] | I need you in the clinic. | 你今天出门诊吧 |
[04:58] | Sorry, I’m busy. | 抱歉 我很忙 |
[05:01] | Tell me you have a case. | 告诉我你有一个病例 |
[05:02] | You know, even if you don’t. | 就算你没有 |
[05:03] | I have a case. | 我是有个病例 |
[05:05] | Sounds interesting. I’ll take it. | 感觉挺有趣的 我接了 |
[05:07] | I owe you one. | 我欠你一次 |
[05:08] | Now tell me you don’t have a case. | 现在告诉我 你没有病例 |
[05:10] | I really do have a case. | 我真有个病例 |
[05:11] | We’re even. | 这下扯平了 |
[05:14] | You guys know how to honeymoon. | 你们该去度蜜月呀 |
[05:17] | This is Dr. House. Aphasia and syncope. | 这位是豪斯医生 失语症和昏厥 |
[05:20] | He can’t speak. | 他不能说话了 |
[05:21] | “Aphasia” Is greek for loss of voice. | “失语症”指的就是失声 |
[05:23] | We’ve ruled out infection, vocal cord damage, and stroke. | 我们已经排除了感染 声带受伤或中风 |
[05:26] | A lot of guys syncope at the altar. | 有很多家伙会在圣坛前昏倒 |
[05:30] | It’s greek for “Having the vapors.” | 这说的是”出现幻觉” |
[05:32] | We ruled out all the common causes of fainting: | 我们排除了所有常见的导致昏倒的原因 |
[05:33] | Low blood pressure, hypoglycemia, | 低血压 低血糖 |
[05:35] | Dehydration. | 脱水 |
[05:37] | Don’t say “Ah.” | 别说”啊” |
[05:43] | Do you know what it is? | 知道是什么病吗 |
[05:44] | Roll on your side and lift up your gown. | 侧躺下 把衣服拉起来 |
[05:49] | There’s one thing they didn’t test for. | 还有一项他们没检查 |
[05:51] | A test for what? | 检查什么 |
[05:53] | Faking. | 假装 |
[05:56] | Test was positive. | 测试呈阳性 |
[05:58] | I-I can–I can talk. | 我 我能说话了 |
[06:01] | I-I wasn’t faking. | 我没有在装 |
[06:02] | My voice just came back right now. | 现在我突然能说话了 |
[06:05] | Hey, I’m not the one you have to convince. | 你要说服的人可不是我 |
[06:08] | I know he wasn’t faking. | 我知道他没在装 |
[06:10] | Well, if she’s buying that, she might just be a keeper. | 如果她相信 她可能就是个婚姻捍卫者 |
[06:12] | What about the syncope? | 那昏厥又怎么解释呢 |
[06:14] | Well, the– | 这… |
[06:17] | Is she buying this too? | 她连这也相信了 |
[06:19] | Why would he fake anything? | 他为什么要装 |
[06:21] | Kryo podia. | 发慌呗 |
[06:23] | It’s greek for “Duh.” | 这表示”犹豫不决” |
[06:26] | Still, you get to keep the engagement ring. | 不过你还是会留着你们的婚戒 |
[06:32] | I don’t think he was faking. | 我觉得他不是装出来的 |
[06:34] | That’s because you’re more gullible than I am. | 那是因为你比较容易上当 |
[06:37] | For instance, I don’t believe | 比如 我就不相信 |
[06:39] | That you called off your open marriage. | 是你取消了你们的开放式婚姻 |
[06:40] | I believe your wife called it off, | 我敢肯定是你老婆叫停的 |
[06:42] | And you called off telling her | 而你没告诉她 |
[06:43] | That you weren’t calling it off. | 你其实根本就不想取消 |
[06:45] | A guy doesn’t throw a golden ticket in the trash. | 男人决不会把婚姻的免死金牌当垃圾丢掉 |
[06:47] | The same way a guy doesn’t give up | 同理 那人也不该 |
[06:49] | A lucrative medical practice to come work for you? | 放弃收入颇丰的医疗事业来给你打工 |
[06:51] | That’s exactly why you dabble. | 这正是你出轨的原因 |
[06:53] | You’re compensating for your professional conquests | 你这是在利用职场得意换取 |
[06:55] | With sexual ones. | 情场得意啊 |
[06:57] | I’m not that predictable. | 我可没这么简单 |
[06:58] | For example, you’re probably not expecting me | 比如说 你可能想不到 |
[07:00] | To ask you out for dinner tonight. | 今晚我想请你共进晚餐 |
[07:02] | No, thanks. | 不必了 谢谢 |
[07:04] | You won’t even consider it? | 你连考虑都不考虑吗 |
[07:05] | I did, just very quickly. | 我快速地考虑过了 |
[07:07] | The truth is, since I called this thing off, | 事实是 自从我取消了开放式婚姻 |
[07:09] | My wife has been very grateful | 我妻子一直心存感激 |
[07:11] | And I could do with a down night. | 因此我可以迟点回家 |
[07:13] | If I go out with the boss, | 如果我是和上司一起出去 |
[07:14] | Nobody can blame me. | 没人会怪我 |
[07:16] | Okay. If you bring your wife. | 好吧 如果你带你老婆一起去 |
[07:19] | No. That’s the point. | 不行 关键是 |
[07:21] | – I need a little– – You’re lying. | -我需要些… -你撒谎 |
[07:22] | I’m not lying. | 我没有 |
[07:23] | Then I’m not going. | 那我就不去了 |
[07:26] | Okay. Fontina at 8:30. | 好吧 方缇尼餐厅 晚上8点半 |
[07:35] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我 对吧 |
[07:37] | Of course I believe you. | 我当然相信你 |
[07:39] | Then let’s do it. | 那我们结婚吧 |
[07:41] | We’ll tell a cab to take us to ac right now | 我们叫辆车 马上去礼堂 |
[07:42] | And get it done. | 把仪式举行完 |
[07:43] | You’re serious? | 你没开玩笑吧 |
[07:45] | You just walked out of the emergency room. | 你才刚从急诊室出来 |
[07:46] | Exactly. I walked out. | 没错 我这不是出来了嘛 |
[07:48] | I feel great. | 感觉相当好 |
[07:51] | Well, we do have the clothes for it. | 我们倒是有礼服可以穿 |
[07:56] | Ted, what’s wrong? | 泰德 怎么了 |
[07:59] | Are you–what’s wrong? | 你… 怎么了 |
[08:01] | Oh, my god. Can somebody help us? | 我的天哪 谁来帮帮我们 |
[08:03] | Please! Please hurry. | 拜托 拜托快点 |
[08:05] | Just breathe. Oh, my god. | 呼气 我的老天 |
[08:07] | There’s gotta be a better way to call off a wedding. | 肯定还有更好的办法来取消婚礼吧 |
[08:12] | A tweet, for example. | 比如 写个微博 |
[08:13] | Pleural effusion. | 胸腔积液 |
[08:15] | You think his lung is faking it? | 你觉得他的肺也是假装的 |
[08:17] | There’s at least 200 CCs of fluid in there. | 这积液起码有200毫升 |
[08:20] | Okay, let’s say all his symptoms are real. | 好吧 那我们就当他所有的病症都是真的 |
[08:23] | Explain how one of them suddenly went away | 那解释下不用祷告 也没有圣母玛利亚 |
[08:25] | Without using the words “Virgin” Or “Mary.” | 其中一个病症怎么就突然好了 |
[08:27] | If the pleural effusion’s caused by something systemic, | 如果胸腔积液是系统紊乱引起的话 |
[08:30] | It could explain his other two symptoms. | 那这就能解释他另外两个症状 |
[08:32] | And so whether you believe him or not, | 不管你是否相信他 |
[08:34] | All we have to figure out is what caused the PE. | 我们要做的就是搞清是什么引起胸腔积液 |
[08:36] | ER ruled out infection. | 急诊室已经排除了感染 |
[08:37] | Eosinophil count ruled out parasites. | 嗜酸细胞计数排除了寄生虫的可能性 |
[08:40] | A medication he’s not telling us about. | 他可没告诉我们 他在用什么药 |
[08:42] | You really don’t trust this guy, do you? | 你真的很不相信这个人 是吗 |
[08:44] | I don’t even trust the ER. | 我连急诊的诊断都不信 |
[08:47] | Let’s rule out infections ourselves. | 我们自己来排除感染的可能性 |
[08:49] | Tap his lungs, send cultures, | 叩诊肺部 查出国史 |
[08:50] | Run cytology for cancer, and check his blood pressure. | 查细胞是否癌变 测量血压 |
[08:52] | We already– | 我们已经… |
[08:54] | This time, talk about nuptials while you do it. | 这次做的时候 讨论婚礼看看 |
[08:56] | Check his home for everything else. | 去他家查查其它所有东西 |
[08:58] | He just moved in with his fiancee three months ago. | 他三个月前刚和未婚妻一起搬进去 |
[09:00] | Toxic exposure could take longer than that to manifest. | 中毒反应显露迹象可能需要更长时间 |
[09:03] | You check his love nest. | 你去检查他的爱巢 |
[09:06] | You two check his swinging bachelor pad. | 你们两个去检查他时髦的单身公寓 |
[09:08] | That somebody else now lives in? | 现在有别人在住是吗 |
[09:09] | I assume so. | 我估计是把 |
[09:16] | Not the glass. No! | 别打碎玻璃 别 |
[09:22] | The place looks like…1960s? | 这地方看着很 60年代 |
[09:26] | Could have lead paint. | 涂料里可能含铅 |
[09:28] | You think a 27-year-old has pica? | 你觉得一个27岁的家伙有异食癖吗 |
[09:30] | If it gets us out of here before the owner comes back, | 若这能让我们在屋主回来前离开这里的话 |
[09:32] | yes. | 没错 |
[09:36] | What’d you tell that cute physio? | 你会对那个可爱的理疗师说什么 |
[09:38] | That I changed my mind. | 说我改主意了 |
[09:41] | No, you didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[09:43] | You’re more nervous than usual. | 你比平时紧张 |
[09:45] | Because this b and e has actual b. | 因为这次破门而入的确”破”了 |
[09:49] | Wha… | 什么 |
[09:51] | That’s a suspended ceiling. | 是个吊顶 |
[09:56] | What are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[09:58] | I want to see what’s above it. | 我想看看上面是什么 |
[09:59] | More ceiling. | 更多的天花板 |
[10:04] | Made of 40-year-old acoustic tile. | 由40年前的吸音板组成 |
[10:07] | Asbestosis. I like it. | 石棉肺 我喜欢 |
[10:09] | I’ll be in the car. | 我到车里等你 |
[10:10] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[10:13] | Uh, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[10:14] | We’re doctors. | 我们是医生 |
[10:15] | Nobody was home, so– | 没人在家 所以 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m calling the police. | 我要打电话叫警察 |
[10:18] | Do you know Ted Taylor? | 你认识泰德·泰勒吗 |
[10:20] | He used to live here. | 他过去住在这里 |
[10:21] | Yeah. What about him? | 是 他怎么了 |
[10:22] | He’s our patient | 他是我们的病人 |
[10:23] | at Princeton Plainsboro. | 在普林斯顿 普兰斯堡 |
[10:24] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[10:25] | We think he may have asbestosis | 我们觉得他可能有石棉肺 |
[10:27] | From your ceiling tiles. | 因为你们的天花板材料 |
[10:28] | They’re not asbestos. I had ’em checked when I moved in. | 他们不是石棉的 我搬来前检查过了 |
[10:30] | How sick is he? | 他病得多严重 |
[10:31] | Is he a friend of yours? | 他是你的朋友吗 |
[10:33] | He was. | 曾经是 |
[10:34] | Actually, he was my boyfriend for three years. | 实际上 他曾做了我三年的男友 |
[10:44] | – I’m not gay. – Really? | -我不是同志 -真的吗 |
[10:46] | ’cause it would certainly explain the cold feet. | 因为这能解释你的临阵畏缩 |
[10:48] | Oh, and the boyfriend. | 还有你的男友 |
[10:50] | So you’re bisexual? | 那么你是双性恋了 |
[10:52] | No, I’m straight. | 不 我是直男 |
[10:53] | Cotter, the guy you met, he’s gay. | 寇特 你们遇见的那家伙 他是同志 |
[10:55] | He had a crush on me. I left. | 他看上我了 我就离开了 |
[10:58] | – After three years? – Well, it’s possible. | -三年后吗 -有可能 |
[11:00] | It doesn’t mean you’re gay just ‘ | 和同志一起睡 |
[11:01] | cause the guy you’re sleeping with is. | 不足以说明你是同志 |
[11:03] | We weren’t sleeping together. | 我们没有一起睡 |
[11:04] | What’s this got to do with anything? | 这有什么关系 |
[11:05] | Lung tap turned up mononucleosis. | 肺穿刺显示单核细胞增多症 |
[11:07] | ER doesn’t routinely test for it. | 急诊通常不查这个 |
[11:09] | It explains the PE | 这解释了胸腔积液 |
[11:10] | And can be virtually asymptomatic. | 还有 可能是没有临床症状的 |
[11:13] | So we got to wondering, how does a 27-year-old get mono? | 我们好奇27岁的人怎么患上单细胞增多症的 |
[11:15] | You’re a little old for the kissing disease, | 对于”接吻病”来说 你的年纪有点大 |
[11:17] | Unless your immune system is compromised. | 除非你的免疫系统有缺陷 |
[11:19] | If there’s been any unprotected sex, | 若有任何无保护性行为 |
[11:21] | We’ll need to test for HIV. | 我们需要检测HIV |
[11:22] | There’s been no sex of any kind. | 任何一种性行为都没有 |
[11:24] | Okay. I’ll go test your fiancee for HIV. | 好吧 我会找你未婚妻检测HIV |
[11:28] | Is she the curious sort? | 她是那种好奇心强的人吗 |
[11:30] | Wait. | 慢着 |
[11:34] | There may have been some contact, | 可能有些接触 |
[11:37] | But I’m not gay. | 不过 我不同志 |
[11:39] | Sodomy, one of the top ten most common household accidents. | 鸡奸 10大最常见家庭事故之一 |
[11:43] | I did a lot of stupid things, | 我做过不少傻事 |
[11:44] | But I turned my life around. | 但我浪子回头了 |
[11:45] | I’m as straight as any of you. | 我和你们中的任何一个一样是直男 |
[11:47] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你没必要相信我 |
[11:49] | I’m just saying you can test me… | 我就是说 你可以给我做检测 |
[11:53] | As long as you don’t tell nicole. | 只要别告诉妮可 |
[11:55] | What business is it of hers? | 管她什么事 |
[11:59] | I don’t see anything wrong with him marrying a straight woman. | 我不觉得他和异性恋女人结婚有什么不对 |
[12:01] | How about, it’ll make them both miserable? | 这样说如何 他们两个都会不幸 |
[12:03] | Just like most straight marriages. | 和大多数异性恋婚姻一样 |
[12:05] | He’s got the right to life, liberty, and unhappiness, | 他有权利生活 自由 还有不快乐 |
[12:07] | Like the rest of us. | 和我们一样 |
[12:09] | Absolutely no reason to look at me. | 别看我 |
[12:11] | I’m not saying it’s a great choice. | 我没说这是个好主意 |
[12:13] | – Just saying it’s his choice. – It has to be hers as well, | -只是说这是他的选择 -还得是她的 |
[12:15] | which it can’t be as long as she doesn’t know he’s gay. | 不能只是因为她不知道他是同志 |
[12:18] | Which is how it’s gonna stay | 这现状得意保持的原因 |
[12:19] | Since we have no right to tell her. | 因为我们没有权利去告诉她 |
[12:21] | Like you’ve never bent the rules. | 就好象你从来没有违反过规章制度 |
[12:23] | You date guys. You date girls. | 你和男人约会 你和女人约会 |
[12:25] | I assume at some point, you’re gonna make a choice. | 我推测到了一定时候 你得作出选择 |
[12:27] | I don’t lie about who I am. | 关于我是什么样的人 我没有撒谎 |
[12:29] | Patients lying never bothered you before. | 病人撒谎从来没有困扰过你吗 |
[12:31] | Patients weren’t lying about their sexual orientation before. | 此前 病人从没为了性取向撒谎 |
[12:33] | So you’re only judgmental when it gets personal. | 那么只是问题针对个人时你才下判断 |
[12:36] | Does it bother me that people hurt others | 就因为他们太过脆弱无法面对现实 |
[12:38] | Because they’re too weak to face the truth? | 我就该烦恼吗 |
[12:40] | Yeah. Sorry about that. | 是呀 对此很遗憾 |
[12:42] | Tell me she’s not looking at me. | 告诉我她不是在看我 |
[12:51] | – He’s negative? – Yep. | -他是阴性吗 -对 |
[12:52] | Looks like being gay didn’t make him sick. | 看来成为同志没有让他生病 |
[12:55] | So maybe being straight did. | 那么或许是成为直男而导致的 |
[13:00] | The test was negative. No HIV. | 检测是阴性 没有HIV |
[13:03] | I told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[13:04] | What you didn’t tell us | 你没有告诉我们的是 |
[13:06] | Is how you turned your life around. | 你是如何浪子回头的 |
[13:08] | – It can be pretty hard. – It was. | -会很困难 -没错 |
[13:10] | Downright impossible on your own. | 完全靠自己是绝对不可能的 |
[13:12] | I talked to some people. | 我和一些人谈了 |
[13:13] | It was more than just talk, wasn’t it? | 不仅仅是聊天 是吧 |
[13:18] | I know this is personal stuff. | 我知道这是隐私 |
[13:21] | I’m here to help you, not out you. | 我是来帮你的 不是揭发你的 |
[13:27] | I had therapy. | 我接受了治疗 |
[13:30] | Conversion therapy. | 转化治疗 |
[13:32] | Went to a camp for three weeks of intensive rehabilitation. | 参加为期三周的强化康复露营 |
[13:35] | They injected him with emetics while he watched gay porn. | 看同志色情片的时候 给他注射催吐剂 |
[13:39] | Apomorphine? | 阿扑吗啡吗 |
[13:40] | Or lithium chloride or cyclophosphamide. | 还是氯化锂 或着环磷酰胺 |
[13:42] | He doesn’t know. | 他不知道 |
[13:43] | And when that didn’t work, | 若那样还是没用 |
[13:44] | They shot him up with male hormones. | 他们给他注射雄性荷尔蒙 |
[13:46] | A chemical assault like that could explain the pe. | 这样的化学伤害可以解释胸腔积液成因 |
[13:48] | And the ECT explains the rest. | 电休克疗法可以解释其它的 |
[13:50] | They gave him electroconvulsive therapy to make him straight? | 他们给他用了电休克疗法为了把他扳直吗 |
[13:53] | To zap the fabulous right out of him. | 将他高尚的权利给电击出来 |
[13:55] | Neural damage accounts for the aphasia. | 神经损伤导致失语症 |
[13:57] | ECT doesn’t cause neural damage. | 电休克疗法不会造成神经损伤 |
[13:59] | Unless it was done | 除非是在 |
[14:00] | At Dr. Liberace’s he-man quackery camp. | Liberace博士的猛男庸医营地 |
[14:03] | Run an EEG. | 做个脑电图 |
[14:05] | See if they straightened him | 看看他们是把他扳直了 |
[14:07] | or just scrambled him. | 还是把他脑子给搞乱了 |
[14:19] | Sorry. I completely forgot. | 抱歉 我完全忘了 |
[14:22] | My wife just started a ceramics class tuesdays at 8:00. | 我太太刚开始上陶艺课 每周二8点 |
[14:25] | It’s a half-hour drive from here. | 距离这里开车半小时 |
[14:28] | She won’t be back till 10:30. | 10点半前她不会回来 |
[14:31] | She’s taking it with her girlfriend Marly. | 她和她的朋友Marly一起参加的 |
[14:34] | She hopes to make a tea service. | 她希望能做个茶具 |
[14:38] | You want to call her? | 你想给她打电话吗 |
[14:40] | No need. I already texted her. | 不用 我已经短信她了 |
[14:43] | And here she is now. | 她来了 |
[14:47] | I think you’re still seeing the physio. | 我认为你还在和那个理疗师鬼混 |
[14:51] | You’ve got a backup suit in your car. | 你车里有套备用西装 |
[14:54] | Don’t want to be bringing home da stank. | 不想把气味带回家 |
[14:56] | Okay, yes, you’re right, about everything. | 好的 是 你是对的 所有事情 |
[14:58] | But please, House. Don’t tell her. | 但求你 豪斯 别告诉她 |
[14:59] | – Hi, Rachel. – Hi, Dr. House. | -你好 Rachel -你好 豪斯医生 |
[15:02] | I didn’t know you’d be here. | 我不知道你会来 |
[15:03] | Hi, honey. Got your text, obviously. | 亲爱的 显然收到你的短信了 |
[15:05] | I’m just leaving. | 我正要走 |
[15:07] | I’ve got a ceramics class. | 我要去上陶艺课 |
[15:09] | – Really? – I love it. | -真的吗 -我爱死了 |
[15:12] | Even managed to talk Chris into signing up for one. | 还成功说服Chris报了一个 |
[15:14] | Of course, he’s in the beginners’ class. | 当然 他在初级班里 |
[15:16] | You’re in a ceramics class? | 你参加陶艺课了吗 |
[15:18] | Friday nights, right? | 周五晚上 对吗 |
[15:20] | Friday nights. Sounded like fun. | 周五晚上 听上去很有意思 |
[15:24] | You should join Chris’. | 你该和Chris一起的 |
[15:26] | You know, I should. | 对 我是该去的 |
[15:28] | Well, gotta go. | 好了 该走了 |
[15:30] | Making a tea service. | 做茶具 |
[15:41] | Hi, I must have fallen asleep in the lounge. | 我一定是在休息室睡着了 |
[15:44] | What are they doing? | 他们在干什么 |
[15:45] | An EEG. | 脑电图 |
[15:46] | What’s it for? | 为什么 |
[15:48] | We’re looking for neurological damage | 我们在找神经损伤 |
[15:50] | That could have caused his symptoms. | 那可能导致他的症状 |
[15:51] | Damage from what? | 哪里来的损伤 |
[15:53] | A head trauma. | 头部创伤 |
[15:55] | He had an accident? | 他出意外了吗 |
[15:57] | It wasn’t an accident. | 不是个意外 |
[15:58] | It was before he met you. | 是在他遇见你之前 |
[16:00] | Well, what happened? Was he hospitalized? | 那么发生什么了 他当时住院了吗 |
[16:02] | You should ask him about it. | 你该问问他的 |
[16:07] | They have the results. | 他们有结果了 |
[16:16] | Everything looks normal. | 似乎一切正常 |
[16:19] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[16:21] | Beta waves are spiking. | β波峰值形成 |
[16:22] | What’s that mean? | 这表示什么 |
[16:23] | I’m not sure. | 还不确定 |
[16:25] | He’s coding. Crash cart. | 他晕过去了 急救车 |
[16:27] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:29] | He’s having a heart attack. | 突发心脏停搏 |
[16:33] | Charging. Clear. | 充电 闪开 |
[16:39] | EKG showed no abnormalities. | 心电图显示无异常 |
[16:41] | So what caused the arrest? | 那是什么引致他心脏骤停 |
[16:43] | Four ways to stop a heart. | 有四种方法可以让心脏停跳 |
[16:45] | Electrical problems, restricted blood flow, | 电生理的问题 供血不足的问题 |
[16:47] | Blood where it shouldn’t be, | 以及血流到它不该去的地方 |
[16:48] | Shocks, blocks, or bleeds. | 休克 堵塞 出血 |
[16:51] | I think that’s three things. | 你这才三种办法 |
[16:52] | And cheating. | 还有欺骗 |
[16:55] | Oh, no. Sorry. | 噢 错了 不好意思 |
[16:56] | That’s how you break a heart. | 这是让人心碎的方法 |
[16:57] | I found a ceramics class in Trenton on friday nights | 我在特顿找到一个周五晚上的陶艺班 |
[17:02] | That was full so my wife couldn’t join me. | 人已经满了所以我妻子不能和我一起参加了 |
[17:05] | Ep study ruled out shocks. | 诱发电位分析排除了休克 |
[17:09] | Now you just have to find some pottery by Taub. | 现在你只要去找点陶博制造的陶器就行了 |
[17:12] | The lamer it looks, the better. | 越蹩脚的越好 |
[17:14] | So we’ll do an angio | 那我们去做个血管造影 |
[17:15] | to see if it’s blocks or bleeds. | 看看是不是哪里堵塞或出血 |
[17:17] | You should be a doctor. | 你应该当个医生 |
[17:26] | I’m gonna check out this new lesbian bar tonight. | 我今晚会去个新开张的女同志酒吧看看 |
[17:29] | Your life is awesome. | 你的生活真棒 |
[17:31] | You want to come? | 你要不要来 |
[17:44] | I was telling a 33-year-old woman | 我正在告诉一个三十三岁的女人 |
[17:46] | that she has breast cancer. | 她得了乳癌 |
[17:48] | – No, you weren’t. – How do you know? | -不 你没有 -你怎么知道 |
[17:50] | Because if you were, | 因为如果是的话 |
[17:51] | you’d need to see the pain in her eyes | 你需要看见她眼中的痛苦 |
[17:53] | so she could see the concern in yours. | 这样她才能看见你的眼里的关怀 |
[17:54] | Why are you setting me up on dates with my team? | 你干吗安排我和我的那班子人约会 |
[17:57] | Taub asking me out was quirky, | 陶博约我是古怪 |
[18:00] | But thirteen doing it is a barking cat. | 但是十三约我像是小猫喵喵叫 |
[18:02] | I’m doing it to help you. | 我这样做是为你好 |
[18:03] | By setting me up with a hottie that I can’t sleep with? | 给我安排个热辣美女 但又不能跟她睡 |
[18:06] | And thirteen? | 还偏偏是十三 |
[18:07] | I’ve been spending more time with Sam. | 我和萨姆相处的时间越来越多了 |
[18:09] | I know it’s been hard on you. | 我知道你不好受 |
[18:10] | I figured if you had some company– | 我想如果有人和你作伴… |
[18:12] | I don’t need your help. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[18:13] | Then consider it helping our neighbor’s four-year-old. | 那就想成是在帮隔壁家那个四岁的娃 |
[18:15] | I gave him a dollar. | 我给了他一块钱 |
[18:18] | How much did you have to pay? | 你花了多少 |
[18:19] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[18:20] | I just told them you might be feeling down | 我就告诉他们你可能情绪低落 |
[18:22] | and it was in their self-interest | 他们愿意陪你 |
[18:23] | to keep you company. | 是他们自己的想法 |
[18:27] | 100 bucks. | 一百块 |
[18:28] | Foreman held out for 200. | 福曼跟我要两百 |
[18:30] | House, I’m worried about you. | 豪斯 我很担心你 |
[18:31] | You could have ended up in jail or worse. | 你可能最终落得坐牢 甚至更糟 |
[18:34] | Racking you with guilt. | 用罪恶感折磨你 |
[18:36] | So I do something really stupid and you reward me. | 所以是我干蠢事你给我奖赏 |
[18:39] | Read any parenting manual. | 读任何一本家长指南你都知道 |
[18:41] | That’s not helping me. That’s helping you. | 这不是在帮我 这是帮你自己 |
[18:43] | Fine, I did it for me, for my relationship, | 好 我是为我自己 为了我爱情 |
[18:46] | out of pure self-interest. | 完全出于自私自利 |
[18:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:51] | You’ll do it? | 你愿意接受 |
[18:53] | For you. | 为了你 |
[18:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | It’s not gonna work, though. | 不过这行不通的 |
[18:59] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[19:00] | But how bad can a night out at a lesbian bar be? | 不过在女同志酒吧呆一晚能有多糟 |
[19:11] | Hey. How are you doing? | 嘿 感觉怎么样 |
[19:15] | Heart attack at 27. | 二十七岁就有心脏病 |
[19:19] | Um, they said you had a head trauma. | 他们说你头部受过外伤 |
[19:23] | I fell off a stepladder and–and hit my head. | 我从折叠梯上摔下来 撞了头 |
[19:28] | It was a stupid accident. | 是个傻乎乎的意外 |
[19:30] | An accident. | 一次意外 |
[19:34] | We need to prep you for your angio. | 我们要为你的血管造影做准备了 |
[19:36] | Valium will help you relax. | 安定会帮助你放松下来 |
[19:38] | We’re gonna run a line through your femoral artery. | 我们要从你的股动脉穿入一根导线 |
[19:41] | Ted? He’s having another heart attack? | 泰德 他心脏又停了吗 |
[19:43] | I don’t think so. His heart rate seems normal. | 我想不是 他的心跳似乎很正常 |
[19:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:50] | You weren’t discussing wedding plans, were you? | 你们不是在讨论结婚计划吧 |
[19:53] | No. | 不是 |
[19:55] | I guess I just… | 我想我只是… |
[19:59] | Fainted. | 晕了 |
[20:01] | P.O.T.S. P.O.T.S. | |
[20:03] | Postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome. | 体位性心动过速综合征 |
[20:05] | Bp plummets when he’s upright, | 他一竖起身子血压就急速下降 |
[20:07] | Reverts to normal when he’s lying down. | 一躺下就回复正常 |
[20:09] | He was lying down both times we took his blood pressure. | 我们两次给他量血压 他都是躺着的 |
[20:11] | Protracted hypotension could have induced his heart attack. | 持续低血压 可能诱发心脏骤停 |
[20:14] | Also explains the syncope. And his aphasia. | 也能解释昏厥 以及他的失语症 |
[20:16] | He was upright, then you laid him down on the bed | 他原本直着身子 你让他躺下去 |
[20:18] | to test him. | 然后测了他的反应 |
[20:19] | Bp reverted to normal. Voice came back. | 血压回复正常 他又可以发出声音了 |
[20:21] | Jabbing him with the needle had nothing to do with it. | 这和用针戳他毫不相干 |
[20:22] | P.O.T.S. can be brought on | 产生P.O.T.S.的原因一般是 |
[20:24] | by a viral or bacterial infection such as mono. | 病毒或细菌感染 比如感染性单核血球病 |
[20:25] | So load him up with fludrocortisone. | 那就给他用足了氟氢可的松 |
[20:28] | You didn’t read your ceramics course description, did you? | 你看没看你那陶艺班的课程描述 |
[20:31] | Yeah. You did? | 看了 你也看了 |
[20:33] | As I’m sure your wife did. | 我保证你老婆看过 |
[20:34] | So we all know | 所以说我们都知道 |
[20:35] | they’re doing a fourth of July theme. | 那个班现在在做七月四日[美国独立日]的主题 |
[20:37] | She’ll be expecting something star-spangled. | 她会期待你的作品满是小星星 |
[20:44] | Nicole? | 妮可 |
[20:45] | Yes? | 是我 |
[20:46] | Cotter Macklin. | 寇特·马克林 |
[20:48] | I’m an old friend of Ted’s. | 我是泰德的一个老朋友 |
[20:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[20:51] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[20:54] | Um, he had a heart attack. | 他的心脏出现了骤停 |
[20:59] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[21:03] | They have him on some new meds. | 医生给他换了些新药 |
[21:04] | Really knocked him out. | 他现在睡得很深 |
[21:07] | Well, how are you holding up? | 你呢 还坚持得住吗 |
[21:08] | I’m okay. Thanks. | 我没事 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Um, I brought this for him. | 我给他带了这个 |
[21:17] | That’s his favorite thing in the whole world. | 这是他全世界最最喜欢的东西了 |
[21:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:25] | You weren’t at the wedding, were you? | 你没在婚礼上 对吗 |
[21:27] | No, I-I wasn’t invited. | 是的 我没收到邀请 |
[21:30] | Ted and I had a-a falling out. | 泰德和我吵了一架 |
[21:35] | How did you know each other? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[21:38] | Um, we met senior year of college. | 我们大四的时候认识的 |
[21:41] | Yeah, we–we shared a house for a while. | 我们一起合住了一段日子 |
[21:44] | You were roommates? | 你们是室友 |
[21:45] | For three years. | 有三年 |
[22:00] | I’m–I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:02] | I-I just miss him. | 我只是想念他了 |
[22:05] | I think you should leave. | 我想你应该离开 |
[22:07] | I shouldn’t have done that. | 我不该那样 |
[22:09] | Now. | 现在 |
[22:10] | Please. | 请你走吧 |
[22:21] | I hope he gets better. | 我希望他会好起来 |
[22:38] | Hey, how are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[22:41] | Hmm. Don’t know yet. | 还不知道呢 |
[22:44] | Your numbers look good. | 你各项指标情况良好 |
[22:45] | We’re gonna keep you on these meds. | 我们会给你继续用这些药 |
[23:06] | You had a visitor while you were asleep. | 你睡着的时候有人来看你了 |
[23:08] | Oh, yeah? Who? | 是吗 谁 |
[23:10] | Cotter. Who is he? | 寇特 他是谁 |
[23:14] | I shared a house with him after college. | 我毕业后和他合住一个房子 |
[23:16] | I don’t know why he would show up. | 我不知道他为什么会来 |
[23:20] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这样吗 -是啊 |
[23:23] | Why? What did he say? | 为什么这么问 他说了什么 |
[23:38] | I need to hear it from you, Ted. | 我要你来告诉我 泰德 |
[23:54] | One night, I got really drunk | 一天晚上 我喝得烂醉 |
[23:57] | and I went to bed. | 然后我去床上睡觉 |
[24:01] | And he came into my room. | 接着他来到我房间 |
[24:07] | One thing led to another. | 就这样顺理成章地 |
[24:09] | The whole thing was a mistake. | 这件事完全是个错误 |
[24:11] | Are you saying you had sex with him? | 你是说你和他发生了关系 |
[24:14] | I was drunk and confused. | 我当时醉得不省人事 |
[24:17] | You’re gay? | 你是同志吗 |
[24:19] | No. | 不是的 |
[24:21] | I thought I was. | 我原以为我是 |
[24:27] | I even made up my mind to tell my family. | 我甚至下决心要告诉我的家人 |
[24:31] | I stood in front of the bathroom mirror, | 我站在浴室的镜子前 |
[24:33] | psyching myself up. | 想让自己兴奋起来 |
[24:35] | All I could see was disgust. | 但我所感到的只有厌恶 |
[24:38] | And that’s when I realized, | 也正是那个时候我明白了 |
[24:41] | I didn’t hate the thought of admitting I was gay | 我厌恶的不是承认自己是同志 |
[24:45] | because I was ashamed. | 不是因为我感到羞愧 |
[24:47] | I hated the thought because I wasn’t gay. | 我厌恶是因为我根本不是同志 |
[24:51] | And that was the day I went to get help. | 就在那一天我寻求了帮助 |
[24:55] | So you’re not gay? | 这么说你并不是同志 |
[24:58] | They cured me, Nicole. | 他们治好了我 妮可 |
[25:00] | That’s what all the head trauma is about. | 头部受伤其实是说这件事 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you, | 我很抱歉我没有告诉你 |
[25:06] | But it’s–it’s all in the past now. | 但这一切已经成为了过去 |
[25:10] | It doesn’t matter anymore. | 不再重要了 |
[25:16] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:21] | Oh, my head! | 我的头 |
[25:25] | He’s got severe headaches. | 他头疼得厉害 |
[25:28] | So do I. | 我也头疼 |
[25:29] | Should I call or raise with a double gutshot draw? | 是该叫牌还是加注看双料内听顺子呢 |
[25:36] | No. | 不对 |
[25:38] | – What about infection? – That’s what we’re thinking. | -有没可能是感染 -我们也这样想 |
[25:39] | Cerebral infection would explain the headaches, | 脑部感染可以解释头疼 |
[25:41] | could have caused P.O.T.S. | 可能引起直立性心动过速 |
[25:43] | If it’s fungal, it could have spread to the heart. | 如果是真菌引起的 可能感染到心脏 |
[25:44] | I was talking about you. | 我说的是你 |
[25:46] | Has the little gent been wearing a tent? | 我们的小陶绅士有没有风流快活过 |
[25:49] | Remind me why that has anything to do with you. | 提醒我下 这跟你有什么关系 |
[25:53] | A distracted person makes a distracted professional. | 生活分心工作也分心 |
[25:56] | And destroying my marriage will help me focus. | 破坏我家庭就能让我专心咯 |
[25:58] | Probably. | 很有可能 |
[26:00] | Do a spinal tap. Run the CSF. | 做脊椎穿剌 化验脑脊液 |
[26:03] | Still talking about you. | 我说的还是你 |
[26:05] | But you can do it on the patient, too, if you want. | 不过如果你乐意 可以给病人也做 |
[26:26] | What about her? | 她呢 |
[26:27] | The bartender? | 酒保 |
[26:29] | She’s the only one who’s not here for fun. | 这里只有她不是来找乐子的 |
[26:32] | Trust me, she’s not straight. | 相信我 她不是异性恋 |
[26:34] | If your gaydar is so great, | 既然你同志雷达这么敏感 |
[26:36] | how come you didn’t know about the patient | 怎么会看到病人男朋友才知道 |
[26:38] | till you met his boyfriend? | 他是同志的 |
[26:39] | The guy walked in with his bride. | 他是带着新娘来的 |
[26:41] | It took me a while to rotate my dish. | 我一时没反应过来 |
[26:43] | It’s unbelievable what he’s doing to her. | 他这么对她真是太过分了 |
[26:46] | You don’t think he loves her? | 你认为他不爱她 |
[26:48] | He may love her, | 他或许是爱她的 |
[26:49] | but he needs to have sex with other men. | 可他有和其他男人上床的需求 |
[26:51] | Taub loves his wife, | 陶博是爱他妻子的 |
[26:52] | but he needs to have sex with other women. | 可他有和其他女人上床的需求 |
[26:54] | Yeah, it sucks what he’s doing to her too, | 是 陶博这么对他妻子也很过分 |
[26:56] | But it’s hardly the same. | 可这不是一回事 |
[26:58] | To be faithful to his wife, | 我们的病人要对妻子忠诚 |
[26:59] | our patient has to deny his identity. | 就要否认自己的身份 |
[27:01] | Taub just needs to… | 陶博只需要 |
[27:02] | To resist a biological imperative? | 克服生理需求 |
[27:04] | It is easier to say no to dessert | 面对甜点 直接拒绝要比 |
[27:06] | than to pretend you don’t eat. | 假装不爱吃甜点容易得多 |
[27:08] | Says someone who’s obviously never been on a diet. | 从不节食之人如是说 |
[27:10] | Oh, yeah. My life’s a breeze. | 没错 我的生活如清风般自由 |
[27:13] | You’re successful, smart, | 你事业成功 人又聪敏 |
[27:16] | and you attract everything that moves. | 有腿的东西都对你垂涎三尺 |
[27:18] | If you want to focus on the fact that you’re not gonna see 50, | 你要总想着自己活不到50岁 |
[27:20] | that’s your choice. | 谁也没办法 |
[27:22] | You know what? I agree with you. | 知道吗 你说的对 |
[27:23] | My self-pity’s optional. What about yours? | 我顾影自怜是自找的 那你呢 |
[27:34] | CSF was negative for infection, | 脑脊液感染化验阴性 |
[27:36] | and his headaches are worse. | 但他的头疼症状更重了 |
[27:37] | We were just talking about you. | 我们刚刚还谈论你呢 |
[27:38] | Please don’t. | 拜托别了 |
[27:40] | It’s not P.O.T.S., so we’re back to square one. | 不是直立性心动过速 又回到原点了 |
[27:48] | Not quite. | 不完全是 |
[27:50] | You did a spinal tap, but the headaches got worse. | 做过脊椎穿剌之后头疼加剧 |
[27:53] | We’re maxing him out on morphine. | 吗啡用量已经快超标了 |
[27:54] | He sprung a leak. | 他有漏液 |
[27:56] | He’s losing CSF from the tap site. | 脑脊液正从穿刺处流失 |
[27:58] | We made his headaches worse? | 是我们令头疼加剧的 |
[28:00] | Just you, actually. | 事实上 只是你 |
[28:02] | That still wouldn’t explain | 仍然不能解释 |
[28:03] | why he got the headaches in the first place. | 他最初为什么头疼 |
[28:05] | The low pressure in his brain caused the P.O.T.S., | 颅压过低是直立性心动过速的原因 |
[28:07] | not the other way around. | 不是后果 |
[28:08] | Patch the leak and top him up with artificial CSF. | 把漏洞补好 给他输人造脑脊液 |
[28:21] | There. That should stop the leak. | 好了 应该可以止住漏液 |
[28:25] | You should be feeling some relief soon. | 疼痛应该很快就会减轻 |
[28:30] | I spoke to my parents. | 我跟我父母谈过了 |
[28:33] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[28:35] | They’re still worried. | 他们仍然很担心 |
[28:37] | Well, tell them not to be. | 告诉他们别担心 |
[28:40] | Everything’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[28:46] | Ted? | 泰德 |
[28:47] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[28:48] | He’s stroking. | 他中风了 |
[28:51] | Both eyes are responsive. | 双眼瞳孔都有反射 |
[28:53] | Tell me your full name. | 你的全名是什么 |
[28:54] | Theodore Philip Taylor. | 西奥多·菲利普·泰勒 |
[28:55] | – This isn’t a stroke. – Then what is it? | -不是中风 -那是怎么回事 |
[28:58] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[29:09] | It’s really not P.O.T.S. | 真的不是直立性心动过速 |
[29:11] | We’re really back to square one. | 我们真的回到原点了 |
[29:13] | So what’s masquerading as a stroke? | 那么是谁假扮中风呢 |
[29:15] | Voted the worst Halloween costume, by the way. | 顺便说一句 最差万圣节装束我投它 |
[29:18] | MRA showed no problems with blood flow to the brain. | 磁共振显示脑部供血正常 |
[29:20] | rules out T.I.A. | 排除了脑梗塞 |
[29:22] | Sarcoidosis? | 结节病 |
[29:23] | Chest x-rays showed no hilar masses. | 胸透没有发现肺门肿块 |
[29:26] | Any luck with the pottery? | 陶艺的事怎么样了 |
[29:28] | Wasn’t easy. | 不好弄 |
[29:29] | Bought a suitably cruddy set | 网购了一套粗糙度合适的 |
[29:30] | of fife and drum napkin rings online. | 手工笛子和餐巾环 |
[29:32] | – Scleroderma? – Skin’s fine. | -硬皮病 -皮肤没问题 |
[29:34] | A.N.A. was negative. | 抗核抗体阴性 |
[29:36] | – So what did that set you back? – Too much. | -买个东西有什么难的 -好多事 |
[29:38] | I got into a bidding war with some lunatic. | 有个疯子跟我抢着拍卖喊价 |
[29:40] | Histoplasmosis. | 组织胞浆菌病 |
[29:41] | EIA was clear. | 酶免疫测定阴性 |
[29:43] | Hey, could have gone a lot higher than $215. | 215块可不算太高哦 |
[29:47] | You’re kissmyasthma99? | 你就是那个混蛋99号综合症吗 |
[29:51] | What about MELAS? | 会不会是MELAS综合征 |
[29:52] | Mitochondrial encephalomyopathy, | 线粒体脑肌病 |
[29:54] | Lactic acidosis, and stroke-like episodes. | 表现为乳酸酸中毒和中风类似症候 |
[29:56] | NILLAS Nillas. | |
[29:58] | No, idiot. Lactate levels are stable. | 不是 白痴 乳酸浓度稳定 |
[30:03] | We’re missing something. | 我们漏掉了什么 |
[30:04] | We’ve run every test that makes sense, | 该测的都测过了 |
[30:06] | asked every question we can think of, | 能想到的都问过了 |
[30:07] | gone over his history a dozen times. | 病史研究过十几遍 |
[30:08] | We know how much we can trust his history. | 我们都知道他那病史有多少可信度 |
[30:10] | If history is written by the victor, | 历史总是胜利者来书写 |
[30:12] | How do we find out what really happened? | 我们去哪里找真相呢 |
[30:14] | Talk to the loser. Call the boyfriend. | 找失败者谈谈 给他男朋友打电话 |
[30:17] | Let’s get them all in the same room. | 让他们在一个房间里 |
[30:18] | Or we could question them separately and not torture them. | 或者分开提问 别让他们难过 |
[30:21] | Or we could get them all in the same room and get the truth. | 或者让他们在一个房间里 得出真相 |
[30:28] | Oh. Drinks are on me and Foreman tonight. | 今晚的酒我和福曼请 |
[30:33] | Can’t. Pap Smear. | 没空 要做子宫颈抹片检查 |
[30:34] | We don’t want to do it either, | 我们也不愿意 |
[30:35] | But Wilson already paid us. | 可威尔森付我们钱了 |
[30:37] | It’s gonna suck. | 肯定没好事 |
[30:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:40] | Where and when? | 几点在哪儿 |
[30:43] | Any incidents of dizziness? | 有没有过突发性头晕 |
[30:45] | Seizures? | 惊厥 |
[30:48] | Blackouts? | 昏厥 |
[30:50] | Other than our wedding day. | 除了婚礼上那次 |
[30:53] | Don’t you think I would have told you if there were? | 如有的话我不早该告诉你们了 |
[30:55] | My sister’s birthday. | 我妹妹生日那次 |
[30:57] | I was drunk. | 我喝多了 |
[30:58] | You had one Martini. | 你只喝了一杯马提尼酒 |
[31:00] | On an empty stomach. | 空腹喝的 |
[31:01] | Look, he was just sitting on the couch, | 他当时坐在沙发上 |
[31:03] | and then he…he… he fell over and that was it. | 然后他 他就突然栽倒了 |
[31:05] | Well, once I slept it off, I was fine. | 后来我睡了一觉就没事了 |
[31:07] | Well, I stayed up that night, | 那天我一夜没睡 |
[31:10] | checking on him every 15 minutes. | 每15分钟就看他一次 |
[31:12] | What about sex? | 性生活呢 |
[31:14] | Yes, I have sex with my girlfriend, | 我跟我女朋友有性生活 |
[31:16] | because I’m not gay. | 因为我不是同志 |
[31:18] | – We have sex. – Thank you. | -我们有性生活 -谢谢 |
[31:22] | No problems? | 没出现过问题 |
[31:24] | Um, well, there have been some… | 我们遇到过一些… |
[31:29] | – Nic. – Issues. | -妮可 -问题 |
[31:30] | Erectile dysfunction? | 勃起功能障碍 |
[31:31] | Every guy has it sometimes. | 这问题谁都遇到过 |
[31:37] | We never had that problem. | 我们一起就没有过 |
[31:40] | Gee, that must be because Ted doesn’t like girls. | 那一定是因为泰德不喜欢女人 |
[31:43] | Or because it’s vascular. | 或者是血管疾病 |
[31:44] | I know we did an MRA, | 我知道做过磁共振 |
[31:46] | but arterial disease causing acute ischemia | 但动脉疾病引起的局部供血不足 |
[31:48] | could explain the heart, neuro symptoms, | 可以解释心脏和神经系统的症状 |
[31:51] | and maybe even P.O.T.S. | 甚至直立性心动过速 |
[31:52] | Might I suggest a diagnostic test? | 我可以提议做诊断测试吗 |
[31:58] | The penile plethysmograph measures | 阴茎体积描记仪测量 |
[32:00] | changes in blood flow in your penis. | 你阴茎内血流的变化 |
[32:02] | Tells us if there’s a circulatory problem. | 可以显示血液循环异常 |
[32:05] | You just need to be in the right…state. | 只要你在状态 |
[32:08] | What’s your pleasure? | 中意哪一个 |
[32:10] | I feel terrible. | 我难受得要死 |
[32:11] | I-I don’t think anything’s gonna work. | 看什么也不会有用的 |
[32:13] | Then we’ll have to give you a shot. | 那我们只好给你注射 |
[32:15] | Where you don’t want to get one. | 注射位置可不太妙 |
[32:19] | Shot it is. | 那就注射吧 |
[33:38] | Nobody wants to follow that. | 没人想跟着唱 |
[33:40] | The night just keeps getting better. | 夜色越来越迷人了 |
[33:41] | To wilson. | 敬威尔森 |
[33:43] | – Wilson. – Wilson. | -威尔森 -威尔森 |
[33:46] | Everything looks fine. | 看起来都没问题 |
[33:48] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[33:50] | Medically, that’s good news. | 从医学上讲 这是好事 |
[33:53] | Are you feeling feverish? You’re sweating. | 你觉得热吗 你在出汗 |
[33:55] | No. I feel lousy, but I don’t know why I’m sweating. | 不 我感觉不爽 但不知道为什么出汗 |
[34:03] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:04] | You’re not sweating. | 你不是在出汗 |
[34:08] | You’re lactating. | 你是在分泌母乳 |
[34:14] | Can’t tell his fiancee he’s gay, | 不能告诉未婚妻他是基佬 |
[34:16] | How is he gonna tell her he’s pregnant? | 但他怎么能告诉她他怀孕了呢 |
[34:19] | His therapists loaded him with hormones. | 他的理疗师给他用过激素 |
[34:23] | Male hormones don’t make you lactate. | 雄性激素不能下奶吧 |
[34:26] | Except they could screw up your thyroid. | 除非它们破坏了你的甲状腺 |
[34:28] | That was over three months ago. | 用药是三个月前了 |
[34:29] | We just started milking him last night. | 而他昨晚才开始下奶 |
[34:31] | So something else screwed up his thyroid. | 所以是其他东西破坏了甲状腺 |
[34:33] | Graves, hashimoto’s. | 甲亢 慢性甲状腺炎症 |
[34:35] | Nope. Tsh was normal. | 不是 他的促甲状腺激素水平很正常 |
[34:38] | Pituitary tumor. | 垂体瘤 |
[34:40] | Could also explain | 也能解释 |
[34:41] | His libido | 他的性问题 |
[34:42] | And heart issues. | 和心脏系统问题 |
[34:44] | And if the tumor’s big enough, his headaches and syncope. | 如果肿瘤足够大 他会头疼并昏厥 |
[34:49] | Except we– we cleared him for cancer. | 除非我们 排除他是癌症的可能性 |
[34:53] | Didn’t say “Cancer.” | 我没说”癌症” |
[34:54] | Prolactinomas can be benign. | 泌乳素瘤可以是良性的 |
[35:00] | Check his prolactin level, | 检查他的泌乳素水平 |
[35:02] | then mri his pituitary. | 然后给他做脑垂体核磁共振 |
[35:16] | Sounds like you had fun last night. | 听起来你们昨晚玩得不赖 |
[35:19] | You believe chase? | 你相信奇斯吗 |
[35:20] | I believe foreman. | 我相信福曼 |
[35:23] | And they had fun with you. | 而且他们和你一起玩得很开心 |
[35:25] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[35:29] | I realized that they could be my friends. | 我觉得他们可以成为我的朋友 |
[35:36] | You’re serious. | 你是认真的吗 |
[35:37] | And then I sobered up. | 然后我清醒过来 |
[35:39] | You weren’t that drunk. | 你没有醉的太厉害 |
[35:41] | You managed to find your way | 昨晚你成功找到了 |
[35:43] | Into your own little bed last night. | 回到自己小床上的路 |
[35:44] | I think I sleep better in rocket ship sheets. | 我觉得我在火箭飞船图案的床单上睡得更香 |
[35:46] | No, you want to blame this on the booze, but that’s easy. | 不 你想把这归罪于醉酒 这很容易 |
[35:50] | Change is hard. | 但改变却很难 |
[35:51] | And wisdom is knowing the difference | 而智慧的意义就在于能分清 |
[35:53] | Between what you can change… | 你所能够改变的 |
[36:00] | And what you were born with. | 和你与生俱来的区别 |
[36:02] | And cowardice is labeling | 而怯懦就是把 |
[36:04] | What you don’t want to change as innate. | 不想改变说成是与生俱来 |
[36:08] | I was winning this argument. | 这场辩论我赢了 |
[36:13] | Pituitary mri– | 脑垂体核磁共振成像… |
[36:15] | Was normal. | 没有问题 |
[36:19] | How are the headaches? | 头还疼吗 |
[36:21] | Terrible. | 很疼 |
[36:23] | Give me your head. | 把你的头给我 |
[36:24] | – What the hell? – I know. | -你说什么 -我知道 |
[36:26] | It’s the first time you’ve heard that sentence | 你是第一次听说 |
[36:28] | With a possessive pronoun. | 还能把头单独给人的 |
[36:35] | Oh, wow, that– that’s better. | 这样 这样好多了 |
[36:46] | Okay, enough. | 好了 够了 |
[36:48] | How cool is that? | 很酷吧 |
[36:50] | You have a chiari malformation, | 你有小脑延髓下疝畸形 |
[36:52] | A narrowing in the base of your skull | 你的颅骨基部有一处狭窄 |
[36:54] | That can cut off csf flow. | 阻断了脑脊液的流动 |
[36:56] | But it wasn’t a problem | 但不会有问题 |
[36:57] | Until the ect at breeder boot camp | 除非核武器训练营给你用电休克疗法 |
[36:59] | Caused your brain to swell just enough to plug the opening. | 来导致你大脑膨胀 造成狭部堵塞 |
[37:02] | And when your brain pressed up against your pituitary, | 当你的大脑压迫垂体时 |
[37:04] | It signed you up for la leche league. | 就会让你开始泌乳 |
[37:08] | You still won’t be pitching a tent for your lady, | 你还是不能为你的女人而勃起 |
[37:10] | But that’s just because, you know, she’s a lady. | 只是因为 你知道的 她是个女人 |
[37:13] | Its orthostatic effect was mimicking p.O.T.S. | 直立效应是模仿体位性心动过速综合症 |
[37:15] | It also does an uncanny christopher walken. | 又是个神秘的克里斯托弗·沃肯 |
[37:18] | Unfortunately, if you treat it like P.O.T.S., | 不幸的是 如果按POTS治疗 |
[37:20] | It gets worse. | 病情会更恶化 |
[37:22] | So as far as that goes, oops. | 如果那样的话 哎呀 |
[37:24] | Proper treatment is surgery. We’ll get you in right away. | 最好的治疗方式是手术 马上为你安排 |
[37:27] | So how did I get this thing? | 我怎么会得这病的呢 |
[37:29] | Overbearing mother. | 蛮横的母亲 |
[37:30] | Kidding. Cm’s congenital. | 开玩笑 小脑延髓下疝畸形是天生的 |
[37:34] | Like so many other things, you were born that way. | 像很多其他事情一样 你是与生俱来的 |
[37:52] | I thought you might be running low, so… | 我想你可能快吃完了 所以… |
[37:57] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:01] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会再回来了 |
[38:06] | Ted, this is a mistake. | 泰德 这是个错误 |
[38:08] | I know you’re hurting, and I’m sorry. | 我知道你受伤了 我很抱歉 |
[38:10] | I’m talking about hurting her. | 我不是说伤害她 |
[38:12] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[38:14] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[38:16] | Thank you for your support. | 谢谢你的支持 |
[38:21] | We both really appreciate it. | 我们俩都很感激你 |
[38:26] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[38:55] | You know what I’ve been thinking? | 你知道我刚才在想什么吗 |
[38:57] | It’s your birthday in three weeks. | 三周后就是你的生日了 |
[39:01] | What do you say we rebook the church | 你觉得我们再预定教堂一次 |
[39:04] | And make it a doubleheader? | 来个双喜临门怎么样 |
[39:07] | I don’t know, ted. | 我不知道 泰德 |
[39:09] | Less than a week ago we were standing at the altar, | 不到一周前 我们站在圣坛前 |
[39:12] | Perfectly happy. | 欢喜至极 |
[39:14] | Nothing’s changed. | 什么都没改变 |
[39:16] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:18] | I still love you. | 我仍爱你 |
[39:21] | Do you still love me? | 你还爱我吗 |
[39:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:26] | But– | 但是… |
[39:28] | Then that’s all that matters. | 这就行了啊 |
[39:33] | But I think that you still love him. | 但我想你还是爱他的 |
[39:37] | I’m not gay, nicole. | 我不是同志 妮可 |
[39:41] | I promise you. | 我向你发誓 |
[39:43] | How can you promise me that? | 你怎么向我发誓 |
[39:47] | Because I believe that we get | 因为我相信我们必须 |
[39:49] | To choose how we live our lives, | 选择我们得生活方式 |
[39:51] | And I’ve made my choice. | 而且我做出了我的决定 |
[39:55] | So now I have to make mine. | 所以现在我必须做出我的决定 |
[40:00] | Nic. | 妮可 |
[40:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:04] | Nic. | 妮可 |
[40:07] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[40:12] | I’m not saying good-bye. | 我不是在说再见 |
[40:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:17] | I want to marry you. | 我想娶你 |
[40:20] | I have to marry you. | 我得娶你 |
[40:24] | Nic! | 妮可 |
[40:31] | It’s friday night. | 星期五晚上了 |
[40:36] | I called it off. | 我取消了 |
[40:39] | For real this time. | 这次是真的 |
[40:40] | Frees you up for the next one. | 下次放你假 |
[40:43] | One day at a time. | 一天一次 |
[40:48] | Napkin rings. | 餐巾环 |
[40:51] | My way of saying thanks. | 我用它来表示感谢 |
[40:53] | For trying to wreck your marriage? | 为了破坏你家庭而道谢吗 |
[40:55] | For trying to save it. | 为了拯救它 |
[40:57] | And I get napkin rings? | 就给我个餐巾环吗 |
[41:00] | Expensive ones. | 很贵呢 |
[41:16] | I hired a replacement. | 我雇了个人 |
[41:19] | For my p.A. | 做我的私人助理 |
[41:22] | She seems great. | 她看起来不错 |
[41:24] | – Good work. – You too. | -干得不错 -你也是 |
[41:26] | Your patient’s going home tomorrow. | 你的病人明天回家 |
[41:29] | He doesn’t have a home. | 他没有家 |
[41:34] | You want to grab a bite to eat? | 你想吃点什么吗 |
[41:38] | So wilson got to you too? | 是威尔森让你来的吗 |
[41:41] | No. This is just me. | 不 是我自己 |
[41:44] | – Lucas? – Working late. | -卢卡斯呢 -他加班 |
[41:49] | I’m buying. | 我请客 |
[41:51] | I’m not that hungry. | 我不太饿 |
[41:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | I just want us to be friends. | 我只希望我们还是朋友 |
[42:11] | Funny. | 有意思 |
[42:14] | That’s the last thing I want us to be. | 那是我最不想要的结果 |