时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Damn it. I waited too long. | 该死 我等的太久了 |
[00:03] | Please, come on, do something! | 求你们了 做点什么 |
[00:04] | Come on, do something! Do something! | 想想办法救救她啊 |
[00:06] | Couldn’t have saved her. | 也救不了她 |
[00:12] | It’s your choice if you wanna go back on drugs. | 你想继续嗑药是你的权利 |
[00:18] | You think I can fix myself? | 你觉得我能挺过去吗 |
[00:19] | I just need to know if you and I can work. | 我只是需要知道 我们能合得来吗 |
[00:45] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[00:58] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[01:02] | It’s gonna get infected. | 可能会感染的 |
[02:09] | Hey, you’re not gonna… | 你不会打算 |
[02:13] | You are. | 果然 |
[02:26] | Don’t–don’t– | 别 别这样 |
[02:28] | It’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[02:30] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[04:01] | So now what? | 然后呢 |
[04:42] | Everything’s good. | 一切都挺好 |
[04:44] | We don’t have to talk through it all. | 我们不用谈论这个 |
[04:47] | No, I meant it literally. | 我就问问表面问题 |
[04:50] | Now what? | 然后我们干嘛 |
[04:52] | We could make breakfast. We could go bowling. | 可以做早饭 或者打保龄球 |
[04:58] | We could stay here. | 也可以继续在这逍遥快活 |
[05:02] | I have to go home and get dressed | 我得回家换身衣服 |
[05:05] | and go to work. | 然后去上班 |
[05:11] | So that’s it? | 到此为止吗 |
[05:15] | I’m hoping this is the beginning of it. | 我希望这只是开始 |
[05:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:32] | Your assistant’s new. | 你的助手是新来的 |
[05:34] | It’s a 50/50 chance he just… | 可能他只是 |
[05:36] | can’t find the light switch. | 找不到灯的开关在哪 |
[05:40] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:42] | Dr. Cuddy? | 卡迪医生吗 |
[05:43] | No, this is Dr. Cuddy’s nanny. | 不 我是她家保姆 |
[05:45] | She’s, uh, feeling a little under the weather now, | 她有点不舒服 |
[05:48] | so she won’t be coming in today. | 今天不去上班了 |
[05:49] | Oh. I hope she’s all right. | 希望她没事 |
[05:50] | Would you mind asking her if– | 您能帮我问一下她 |
[05:52] | No. Can’t do that. | 不行 |
[05:53] | I’m afraid she’s locked in the bathroom. | 她被隔离在卫生间了 |
[05:54] | Terrible bug going around. What’s the problem? | 现在正是超级细菌泛滥的时候 怎么了 |
[05:57] | Well, I’m sorry to disturb her, | 很抱歉打扰她 |
[05:58] | but it’s Dr. Richardson. | 是理查森医生 |
[06:00] | He must have the same stomach flu. | 他可能也得了一样的肠型流感 |
[06:02] | He threw up in the O.R., | 他在手术室吐了 |
[06:04] | and I’m not sure how she’d want me to | 我不知道她想让我怎么做 |
[06:05] | Hold on a second. | 等下 |
[06:07] | I’ve talked to Dr. Cuddy, | 我问过卡迪医生了 |
[06:09] | and she would like you to do three things: | 她希望你做三件事 |
[06:10] | One, send him home, two, sterilize the O.R., | 一 让他回家 二 给手术室消毒 |
[06:13] | Three, use your own brain. | 三 自己动动脑子 |
[06:16] | See ya. | 再见 |
[06:21] | It’s about puke. | 就是有人吐了 |
[06:23] | That’s what’s so important. | 跟天塌下来似的 |
[06:25] | Puke. | 吐了 |
[06:27] | Well, I guess I don’t have to rush back in. | 看来我不用急着回医院了 |
[06:31] | But whatever “Now what” we do decide on… | 但不管我们打算接下来干嘛 |
[06:36] | It comes after you take a bath. | 你都得先去洗个澡 |
[06:42] | Here’s one. | 这儿有一个 |
[06:44] | “25-year-old man | 25岁 男性 |
[06:45] | “with numbness and tingling in his legs | 小腿麻木有刺痛感 |
[06:47] | and a speech disorder, three–“ | 伴有言语障碍 |
[06:49] | Anybody see House? | 你们见到豪斯了吗 |
[06:50] | It’s 10:00 A.M. | 才十点呢 |
[06:51] | I’d be worried if he was here. | 他来了就见鬼了 |
[06:53] | “25-year-old”– | 25岁 |
[06:54] | He was in pretty bad shape yesterday | 昨天他的病人死后 |
[06:56] | after his patient died. | 他状态很差 |
[06:57] | House has lost patients before. | 他以前也死过病人啊 |
[06:58] | We all have. He’s a big boy. | 谁没死过病人啊 他是成年人了 |
[07:01] | You didn’t see him. | 你没看到他昨天的样子 |
[07:02] | Best thing we can do for him now | 我们现在能做的 |
[07:03] | is find him a new puzzle to solve. | 也就是给他找个新病例来玩玩 |
[07:04] | Thus bringing us back to my 25-year-old– | 所以 咱们继续讨论我的25岁 |
[07:07] | Yet you’re the only person here | 你是咱们这儿唯一一个 |
[07:08] | without a potential case in front of you. | 手里没有病例的人了 |
[07:10] | I haven’t found the right one yet. | 我还没找到合适的 |
[07:12] | Oh. I-I thought maybe it was because | 估计是因为 |
[07:14] | You were asking for a leave of absence | 你在忙着申请假期 |
[07:15] | and wouldn’t have time to see a case through. | 根本没空去好好看看病例吧 |
[07:17] | I didn’t say anything. | 我可什么都没说 |
[07:18] | He didn’t…I saw an envelope on house’s desk | 他确实没说 我在豪斯的桌上看到个信封 |
[07:21] | with your name on it, so naturally, I… | 上面写着你的名字 我就自然而然地 |
[07:24] | Steamed it open. | 拿蒸汽把它打开了 |
[07:25] | What’s wrong with you? | 你有病吗 |
[07:26] | You steam an envelope to keep it secret. | 你拿蒸汽是不想被人发现么 |
[07:28] | Which is why I just ripped it. | 所以我直接撕开看的 |
[07:32] | You gonna tell us where you’re going? | 你能告诉我们你要去哪吗 |
[07:38] | Sure sounds like a no. | 没这个打算 |
[07:44] | There’s glass everywhere. | 到处都是玻璃渣 |
[07:46] | Couldn’t you have just put the mirror down nice and gentle? | 你不能轻轻地把镜子拿下来吗 |
[07:49] | I was in a mood. | 没那心情 |
[07:59] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[08:01] | Don’t get that. | 别接 |
[08:03] | It could be important. | 可能有重要的事 |
[08:04] | This is important. | 这才是重要的事 |
[08:08] | Right now, we are more important | 现在 我俩的事 |
[08:10] | than what’s going on at the hospital. | 比医院的那些破事重要多了 |
[08:12] | So…I say we turn off our phones | 所以 我们都把手机关了 |
[08:15] | and…give the morning to us. | 享受我们的二人世界的早晨时光 |
[08:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:24] | I’ll go turn it off. | 我去关机 |
[08:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[08:38] | You’re distracted. | 你心不在焉了 |
[08:39] | – I’m not. – Yeah, you are. | -我没 -你有 |
[08:41] | You turned off your phone but you’re still wondering, | 你虽然关了机 但还是在想 |
[08:43] | “What could it have been? | 出什么事了 |
[08:45] | What emergency will bring down the entire hospital | 如果我上午不去医院 那些急事 |
[08:48] | if I decided to take the morning off?” | 会把医院闹得怎么样的天翻地覆 |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[08:52] | The clinic is facing reduced funding from the state. | 州政府给诊所的资金减少了 |
[08:55] | Nurse Jeffrey is filing his 12th H.R. Complaint. | 护士Jeffrey正在第12次投诉人力资源部 |
[09:00] | Richardson is threatening to quit | 理查森威胁说要辞职 |
[09:01] | Because he’s basically been a prisoner at the hospital | 因为他被困在医院 |
[09:04] | for almost a week. | 近一个星期了 |
[09:06] | – Richardson? – The neurosurgeon. | -理查森 -神经外科的 |
[09:08] | He’s the only one I have right now, | 只剩他一个了 |
[09:09] | which means he has to stay on the premises | 所以他必须一直待在医院 |
[09:11] | at all times, or else the hospital | 不然 理论上来说 |
[09:13] | technically isn’t a level one trauma center. | 我们就没有资格建立外伤中心 |
[09:15] | Which means? | 这意味着 |
[09:16] | I’d have to shut down the E.R., | 我得关掉急诊室 |
[09:18] | transfer all of the patients out of the ICU… | 把重症监护室里的病人都转移出去 |
[09:20] | Okay, stop. Turn around. | 好吧 打住 向后转 |
[09:22] | – Why? – ’cause you need to relax. | -干嘛 -你得休息休息了 |
[09:28] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[09:31] | I am going to make you a magical bath | 我给你准备个魔法澡 |
[09:35] | with a lot of bubbles | 有一堆的泡泡 |
[09:37] | and eastern spices | 还有神秘的东方香料 |
[09:39] | and blue diamonds, green clovers… | 蓝色的钻石 绿色的三叶草 |
[09:42] | Transformative powers. | 赐予你新生 |
[09:44] | But I must have solitude to focus my creative energies. | 但我得单独待一会 积聚能量 |
[10:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[10:06] | Interesting factoid. | 有趣的假设 |
[10:07] | Did you know that if we don’t have a neurosurgeon on the premises, | 你知道如果没有神经外科的医生 |
[10:11] | all the puppies in the world will choke to death on all the babies? | 所有的狗狗都会被宝宝给噎死吗 |
[10:14] | Yeah. | 知道 |
[10:16] | You got a note from thirteen. | 13给你留了封信 |
[10:18] | So how come we don’t have, like, five neurosurgeons? | 那为什么我们没有五个神外的医生 |
[10:21] | Well, we had three, but Kapur retired, | 本来有三个 但Kapur退休了 |
[10:23] | And then Nichols just took off for his daughter’s wedding. | Nichols去参加女儿的婚礼了 |
[10:26] | I’ve got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[10:27] | For the next 16 hours, | 接下来16个小时 |
[10:29] | you are the new neurosurgeon. | 你就是新的神经外科医生了 |
[10:33] | I’m not a neurosurgeon. | 可我不是神经外科的啊 |
[10:34] | Which would matter if you actually had to do some neurosurgery. | 除非你真得做神外的手术 否则毫无问题 |
[10:38] | House, it’s a hospital… | 豪斯 这可是医院 |
[10:39] | The odds of having to do neurosurgery are higher than in most places. | 要做神经外科手术的几率比其它地方高多了 |
[10:42] | If an EMT calls in with a brain or spinal trauma, | 如果急救队说有脑或脊髓外伤 |
[10:45] | just divert them at the nearest hospital. | 让他们转去最近的医院就好了 |
[10:48] | All you gotta do | 你要做的只是 |
[10:49] | is stand around and keep the E.R. open. | 在那晃悠 确保急诊开着 |
[10:51] | It’s an administrative problem, not a medical one. | 这只是个行政角色 不是医生 |
[10:53] | House, where the hell are you? | 豪斯 你到底在哪 |
[10:55] | Great. Glad you’re on it. | 好 很高兴你进入角色了 |
[11:00] | All systems go! | 一切准备就绪 |
[11:08] | Why are you going to Rome? | 你为什么要去罗马 |
[11:10] | I found the flight information in your locker. | 我在你的储物柜翻到了航班信息 |
[11:12] | I love how everyone | 我真是享受现在的状态 |
[11:13] | thinks it’s so quaint and childlike of me | 每个人都觉得 我期望在这里保有个人隐私 |
[11:15] | to expect a modicum of privacy around here. | 是个相当奇怪而幼稚的想法 |
[11:17] | Your flight’s tomorrow. | 你明天就飞了 |
[11:19] | What’s so urgent in Rome? | 罗马那里有什么急事 |
[11:21] | I hear they want to tear down the coliseum | 我听说他们想拆除罗马竞技场 |
[11:23] | to build a karaoke bar. | 来建个卡拉OK酒吧 |
[11:25] | The Buona Speranza Medical Center in Rome | 罗马的希望医疗中心 |
[11:27] | is doing a huntington’s trial. | 正在进行亨廷顿舞蹈症的试验性治疗 |
[11:28] | Seriously, I live to sing. | 说真的 我生来就是唱歌的料 |
[11:30] | I know that they’ve been doing fetal neural transplantation. | 我听说他们在尝试胎儿神经移植 |
[11:32] | I also know that their subjects | 我还听说他们的试验对象 |
[11:34] | have increased risk of intracranial hemorrhage. | 颅内出血的风险将大幅提高 |
[11:36] | This isn’t the time to join a trial. | 你不该在这个阶段参加试验性治疗 |
[11:38] | This research is in its infancy. | 这项研究才刚刚起步 |
[11:40] | So’s your condition. | 你的病症也只在初期 |
[11:42] | You read my note. | 你看了我的备忘录 |
[11:44] | You go through my locker. | 你翻过我的储物柜 |
[11:45] | And then you decide you want to round it off | 然后你打算给我上人生选择课 |
[11:47] | by lecturing me on my life choices? | 做为结尾吗 |
[11:50] | I’m worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[11:51] | Oh. Well, that makes it all right then. | 是啊 这样就说得通了 |
[12:07] | So what, exactly, is this? | 现在是怎样 |
[12:10] | It can still be open and casual | 如果你愿意 |
[12:12] | and fun if you want. | 我们的关系可以依然开放 随性而有趣 |
[12:14] | Open? | 开放 |
[12:17] | You think I want to see other people? | 你觉得我想有其他人介入吗 |
[12:19] | Well, last night was emotional for you. | 但昨天晚上 你很情绪化 |
[12:23] | We both lost that patient. We watched people die. | 我们都失去了那位病人 我们眼看着人们死去 |
[12:26] | I came back here and I went for the vicodin, | 我回到这里 求助于维科丁 |
[12:28] | And you…dumped your fiance and you came here. | 而你 你甩了你的未婚夫追到这里来 |
[12:31] | Which I don’t regret. | 我一点也不后悔 |
[12:34] | I’m not saying you do. | 我没说你后悔了 |
[12:35] | I’m just saying it was an impulsive move. | 我是说你这样太冲动了 |
[12:38] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[12:41] | Why do you have to analyze things to death? | 你为什么就爱把事情分析的那么透彻呢 |
[12:42] | Why can’t you just… let it be nice? | 为什么不能 让它美好着呢 |
[12:49] | You’re right. | 说得对 |
[12:50] | That was very anti-secret bath. | 都怪这个讨厌秘密的浴缸 |
[12:58] | House. | 豪斯 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[13:01] | The secret bath is… | 这次神秘的洗浴 |
[13:04] | Burning my lady parts. | 正在燃烧我的私处 |
[13:08] | How do you think my anus feels? | 你觉得我的肛门感觉如何呢 |
[13:13] | Burning means it’s working. | 灼热说明它在起作用 |
[13:16] | Can we get out now? | 我们能不泡了吗 |
[13:17] | I was so waiting for you to say that. | 就等你说这句话了 |
[13:22] | Can I speak to Dr. Jankowski? | 请问Jankowski医生在吗 |
[13:27] | No. I don’t need to disturb him in Bermuda. | 不用 在百慕大群岛的话就算了 |
[13:30] | Everything okay? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[13:31] | Dr. Cuddy’s phone keeps going directly to voicemail, | 卡迪医生的电话始终转接到语音信箱 |
[13:34] | and I need to get a neurosurgeon | 我需要一位神经外科医生 |
[13:36] | to replace Dr. Richardson for the day | 为理查森医生代班 |
[13:38] | or else she’s screwed. | 不然她就惨了 |
[13:39] | I’m a neurosurgeon. | 我就是神经外科医生 |
[13:43] | No. You’re not. | 不 你不是 |
[13:44] | I’ve cut into people’s heads more often– | 我经常为病人做开颅手术 |
[13:45] | You did a residency in neurosurgery | 你在墨尔本大学期间 |
[13:47] | at the University of Melbourne, | 参加过神经外科医生的住院实习 |
[13:48] | But you were never board-certified. | 但你没有专科资格 |
[13:49] | You’ve worked here two days. How– | 你只在这里上了两天班 怎么 |
[13:51] | Dr. Cuddy’s first assignment was for me to get to know | 卡迪医生给我的第一项任务 |
[13:53] | everything about Dr. House’s team… | 就是摸清豪斯医生手下的底细 |
[13:56] | And not to believe anything any of them told me. | 她关照我千万不要相信你们说的鬼话 |
[14:00] | I’m…not a neurosurgeon? | 我 不算神经外科医生吗 |
[14:05] | And…voila! | 看 |
[14:07] | The first course, | 第一道菜 |
[14:09] | I flaked some tender young ears of corn | 我把嫩小麦穗切片 |
[14:12] | on the side of assorted exotic breakfast meats | 旁边是配菜 外国早餐肉 |
[14:15] | in a chile sauce reduction. | 淋上了少量辣椒酱 |
[14:18] | And the… second course? | 第二道菜呢 |
[14:20] | A single grape. To cleanse the palate. | 一颗葡萄 擦盘子用 |
[14:23] | Which is kind of a waste, ’cause there is no third course. | 好像有些浪费 不过没有第三道菜了 |
[14:28] | I’m glad we stayed in. | 很高兴我们没有出去 |
[14:30] | This is actually… pretty good. | 这一切 真不错 |
[14:33] | I can always tell when you lie. | 我总是能知道你什么时候在说谎 |
[14:37] | I mean always. | 屡试不爽 |
[14:40] | I slept with my freshman roommate. | 我和我大一室友睡过 |
[14:42] | – A lie. – A truth. | -说谎 -实话 |
[14:44] | – You have a tell. – What is it? | -你有个小动作 -什么 |
[14:46] | First admit that you were lying. | 先承认你在说谎 |
[14:48] | Fine. I was lying. | 好嘛 我说谎了 |
[14:51] | My sexual history is boring and predictable. | 我的性交史非常无趣 |
[14:53] | – What is my tell? – Are you kidding? | -我的小动作是什么 -你开什么玩笑 |
[14:55] | If I tell you your tell, you’ll get rid of it, | 如果我告诉了你 你就会改掉它 |
[14:56] | Then I won’t be able to tell. | 那我就没那么神了 |
[14:59] | Well, then you have to tell me something | 那你也得告诉我 |
[15:00] | I don’t already know about you. | 我所不了解的你 |
[15:01] | Even though, technically, you didn’t tell me something | 尽管如此 技术上来说 你也没告诉我 |
[15:03] | that I didn’t already know about you. | 我所不了解的你 |
[15:04] | Quit being so damn logical and just tell me. | 别再这么逻辑狂 就说些什么吧 |
[15:09] | I used to have an intimate relationship | 我曾与相片中的你 |
[15:12] | with a photograph of you. | 有过一段亲密的感情 |
[15:15] | Well, actually, a sock and a photograph. | 实际上 还有一只袜子 |
[15:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[15:19] | I was lying. | 我在说谎 |
[15:20] | The photo you took of me as sleeping beauty on Halloween. | 在万圣节我打扮成睡美人时你拍的照片 |
[15:23] | Why else would you take that picture? | 不然你为什么要拍那张照片 |
[15:28] | I have to pee. | 我要解个手 |
[15:32] | Ha! You can tell. | 你也学会了吧 |
[15:34] | ’cause actually, I have to poo. | 实际上我想拉粑粑 |
[15:42] | What? | 什么事 |
[15:43] | Cuddy’s assistant decided to use his own brain. | 卡迪的助理 决定开动自己的小脑筋解决问题 |
[15:47] | Who put that idiot idea into his head? | 谁给他灌输这愚蠢的主意的 |
[15:49] | Perhaps you could follow the same advice. | 你也可以听听这个意见啊 |
[15:51] | He notified DPH that | 他通知了公共卫生属 |
[15:52] | there’s no neurosurgeon on the premises. | 说这里没有在班的神经外科医生 |
[15:54] | Said he legally had to, which he legally had to. | 他说法律规定他这么做 他也的确这么做了 |
[15:57] | Sounds like you got the situation under control. | 听起来一切在你掌握之中啊 |
[15:59] | No. I don’t. | 不 我没有 |
[16:01] | You know I don’t. | 你知道我没有 |
[16:02] | When DPH shows up, they’re gonna shut down our E.R. | 等公共卫生属的人到这里 他们就会关了急诊室 |
[16:04] | This can’t be fixed. It is what it is, House. | 根本没办法 就这样了 豪斯 |
[16:07] | Great. I’ve got every faith | 很好 我完全有理由相信 |
[16:08] | in your ability to solve the problem. | 你有能力搞定这一切 |
[16:16] | I have called every neurosurgeon | 我给45英里范围以内的 |
[16:17] | within a 45-mile radius — nothing. | 神经外科医生都打过电话了 一无所获 |
[16:19] | I think House is just testing us. | 我觉得豪斯不过是在测试我们 |
[16:21] | He’s always testing us. | 他一直都在测试我们 |
[16:22] | Test or not, it’s a problem. | 不管是不是测试 这是个问题 |
[16:24] | It’s not our problem. | 这又不是我们的问题 |
[16:25] | Why the hell is it House’s problem? | 这又怎么会是豪斯的问题 |
[16:27] | Where the hell is Cuddy? | 卡迪到底在哪里 |
[16:28] | We either report this, | 我们要么报告此事 |
[16:29] | and half the hospital gets shut down, | 然后半间医院歇业 |
[16:31] | or we cover it up and run the risk | 要么我们隐瞒此事 冒个险 |
[16:33] | that the entire hospital gets shut down. | 运气不好的话整间医院都要歇业 |
[16:35] | Or we get Richardson. | 或者去找理查森 |
[16:37] | He’s sick. | 他病了 |
[16:38] | And we’re doctors. We get people better. | 我们是医生 我们能让病人好起来 |
[16:41] | Fing fong fooey? | 石头剪刀布 |
[16:50] | Can I open them yet? | 能睁眼了吗 |
[16:51] | Just a second. | 再等一下 |
[16:54] | Okay. Hold out your hand. | 好了 把手伸出来 |
[17:04] | I always wanted to open a bottle of champagne | 我一直都想用这种东西 |
[17:05] | with one of these things. | 给香槟开瓶 |
[17:07] | You might wanna stand behind me for this. | 站我后面 |
[17:12] | Okay… | 准备好了 |
[17:17] | Yeah! | 这下好了 |
[17:20] | Mm, I think I might have… | 我想我大概 |
[17:22] | got that slightly wrong. | 哪里弄错了 |
[17:25] | Well, good thing I got a case. | 好在我总算尝试过了 |
[17:30] | House, open up. | 豪斯 开门 |
[17:32] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[17:34] | Just let him in. | 让他进来吧 |
[17:36] | No. | 不行 |
[17:36] | House! | 豪斯 |
[17:39] | If we just ignore him, he’ll go away. | 如果我们不理他 他会走的 |
[17:42] | House! | 豪斯 |
[17:48] | I think he finally left. | 我想他应该走了 |
[17:52] | But just in case he hasn’t, | 以防万一他还没有离开 |
[17:54] | what can we do that does not involve talking? | 我们能做些什么不用讲话的事呢 |
[18:04] | You turned on my ringer! | 你开了我的铃声 |
[18:07] | I know you’re in there. | 我知道你在里边 |
[18:08] | I can hear your cell phone ringing. | 我都听见你手机响了 |
[18:10] | – just let him in.- no! | -让他进来吧 -不 |
[18:13] | He’s like a stray… | 他就跟个流浪狗似的… |
[18:15] | He’ll eat everything,shed all over the place, | 会吃掉所有东西 到处糟蹋 |
[18:18] | And crap on the floor. | 在地板上拉屎 |
[18:22] | Hi. This is gregory house. | 您好 我是格利高里·豪斯 |
[18:24] | I can’t take your call at the moment. Please leave a message. | 我现在不能接电话 有事请留言 |
[18:26] | If this is wilson, I’m fine, not suicidal, | 如果是威尔逊 我很好 没有自杀 |
[18:30] | Not on drugs, | 没有吸毒 |
[18:31] | Coping very well with the loss of my last patient. | 没有因病人去世而无法自拔 |
[18:33] | So feel free to go about your day without worry. | 所以别担心 忙你的去吧 |
[18:35] | Beep! | 滴 |
[18:37] | House… | 豪斯 |
[18:39] | You can’t just not show up to work. | 你不能不去上班啊 |
[18:41] | What’s cuddy gonna say? | 卡迪会怎么说你 |
[18:43] | If this is still wilson… | 如果还是威尔逊… |
[18:45] | She gave me the day off. | 她放了我一天假 |
[18:48] | And tomorrow. | 还有明天 |
[18:49] | Okay, maybe not tomorrow. | 好吧 也许明天不放 |
[18:50] | But today. I’m fine. | 但今天 我很好 |
[18:52] | Now, go away. | 现在 请走吧 |
[18:57] | Beep! | 滴 |
[19:00] | If you’re not in tomorrow, I’ll be back. | 如果你明天不上班 我还会来的 |
[19:14] | Look, you’re the only neurosurgeon we’ve got. | 听着 你是我们唯一的神经外科医生 |
[19:16] | You have to suck it up and go back to the hospital. | 你得赶紧好起来 回医院去 |
[19:18] | We’re not asking you to operate, just to be there. | 我们不用你做手术 回去就行 |
[19:21] | Unless you can transport this t-toilet with me, | 除非你能给我搬上这个马桶 |
[19:23] | I’m not leaving the room. | 否则我不出门 |
[19:25] | I’ll get a bucket. | 我给你带个桶 |
[19:27] | You’re missing the point. | 你不知道问题所在 |
[19:28] | I ate bad sushi. I’m sick. Go away. | 我吃了次品寿司 病了 你们走吧 |
[19:31] | We can give you promethazine for the nausea. | 我们可以给你用异丙嗪止吐 |
[19:33] | Already took it. | 吃过了 |
[19:34] | And trimethobenzamide. | 还有曲美苄胺 |
[19:37] | Maybe this isn’t food poisoning. | 可能不是食物中毒 |
[19:39] | Whatever it is, | 不管怎样 |
[19:40] | It must have damaged the lining of his stomach. | 肯定是伤到了他的胃壁 |
[19:42] | Till that heals, nothing’s gonna work. | 如果不治好 什么都不顶用 |
[19:44] | So we need to treat both that and the nausea. | 所以我们得治好胃壁和呕吐 |
[19:46] | And whatever’s wrong with him. | 不管他究竟出了什么问题 |
[19:48] | We give him ondansetron and prostaglandins. | 我们给他用安丹司琼和前列腺素吧 |
[19:51] | And whatever’s wrong with him. | 不管他究竟出了什么问题的话 |
[19:52] | Neither of those will treat | 这两种药都不是能治疗 |
[19:53] | Any possible underlying condition. | 他可能患上的病 |
[19:55] | Who cares? He’s not our patient. | 管他的 他又不是我们的病人 |
[19:57] | The hospital is. | 是医院的 |
[19:58] | I can…hear you. | 我能 听见你们说话 |
[20:06] | You’re pretty miserable, aren’t you? | 你非常痛苦 不是吗 |
[20:09] | Would you be willing to take a…fairly risky drug | 你想吃一种有点危险的 |
[20:12] | If it would make it all go away? | 但有可能让你的症状全部消失的药吗 |
[20:29] | Why didn’t you let him in? | 为什么不让他进来 |
[20:34] | You were thinking about wilson while we were having sex? | 我们做爱的时候你也想着威尔森吗 |
[20:38] | That’s so cool!So was I. | 酷毕了 我也是 |
[20:40] | You were hiding me from him. Why? | 你把我藏起来 为什么 |
[20:46] | I was not hiding you. | 我不是金屋藏娇 |
[20:48] | I was protecting your privacy. | 我是在保护你的隐私权 |
[20:52] | Wasn’t sure if you were ready to go public | 我不确定你是不是准备好在公众前 |
[20:54] | With the whole…”us” Thing yet. | 暴露”咱俩”的事儿 |
[20:59] | Why would I be doing all this | 如果我想要隐私的话 |
[21:00] | If I wanted it to be private? Ohh… | 还干嘛这样 |
[21:13] | Oh. I never even asked. | 我从没要求过 |
[21:18] | Maybe you’re not ready yet. | 可能是你还没准备好 |
[21:25] | Have you read the list of side effects on those drugs? | 你看过那药的副作用说明了吗 |
[21:28] | We could crash his bp. | 可能会让他血压失调 |
[21:29] | I haven’t heard a thump, | 我没听见动静 |
[21:30] | So I assume he’s still quietly puking. | 所以我猜他还在安静地呕吐 |
[21:33] | We could be making him worse. | 可能情况更糟呢 |
[21:34] | Bigger picture– | 从大局着想 |
[21:36] | We’re making the hospital better. | 我们是为了让医院更好 |
[21:37] | We can test for whatever you want to test him for once | 我们可以给他做所有你想做的检测 |
[21:39] | He’s stable enough to get back to the hospital. | 只要他稳定了 能回到医院去 |
[21:41] | Now, stop being a girl and move. | 别腻歪了 走啊 |
[21:45] | So you gonna ask me about this huntington’s trial, | 那么接下来你该问我这次的亨廷顿病治疗了 |
[21:47] | And by ask, I mean give me your opinion? | 顺便也问问你 能给我些建议吗 |
[21:50] | No. There is one thing,though. | 没 但有件事 |
[21:55] | Will you have sex with me? | 你会和我做爱吗 |
[21:59] | – What? – well, this trial means you’re leaving right away. | -什么 -这次治疗意味着你要马上离开 |
[22:03] | I was playing a long game. | 我等了很久了 |
[22:04] | Deadlines have been moved up. | 期限将尽啊 |
[22:11] | Wow. That stuff is good. | 那玩意不错 |
[22:14] | Think you might back to the hospital? | 我想你能回医院了吧 |
[22:15] | Uh-huh. That lamp is shiny. | 当然 那灯真亮 |
[22:19] | I mean, the way it shines is… | 我是说 亮的真… |
[22:24] | Shiny. | 璀璨 |
[22:25] | I take it this is one of the side effects of the drugs. | 我觉得这是药的某种副作用 |
[22:27] | Who cares? Let’s go. | 管他呢 走吧 |
[22:38] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[22:40] | You think I’m afraid to go public? | 你以为我怕让人知道吗 |
[22:42] | I’m gonna prove you wrong. | 我要证明你错了 |
[22:43] | With a tripod? | 用三脚架证明吗 |
[22:45] | With a sex tape. We’ll send it to wilson. | 用性爱录像带 把这个送给威尔逊 |
[22:48] | It’s a win-win. We get to do it again, | 一箭双雕啊 咱俩再做一遍 |
[22:51] | And…he might actually learn something. | 而且… 没准他还能学到些东西 |
[22:55] | It sounds like someone’s trying to break in. | 听起来像是有人要破门而入 |
[23:00] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没事的 |
[23:03] | Stay here. | 待在这儿 |
[23:15] | Hey. Stuck? | 卡住了吗 |
[23:18] | Bummer. Looks painful. | 笨蛋 看起来很痛苦啊 |
[23:22] | Chamomile or english breakfast? | 菊花茶还是英式早餐 |
[23:27] | Would you stop being an ass and pull me out of here? | 你能靠谱点 先拉我下来吗 |
[23:31] | You didn’t get my message earlier? | 你刚才没听到我的留言吗 |
[23:33] | Yeah. But as someone once told me, | 听到了 但就像某人曾告诉我的 |
[23:36] | Everybody lies. | 每个人都会撒谎 |
[23:38] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[23:39] | Just staying home,chill-laxin’. | 只是待在家里 放松一下 |
[23:41] | Your patient died, | 你的病人死了 |
[23:43] | You ignore my calls, and you won’t open the door. | 你不接我电话 还不开门 |
[23:45] | I don’t think you’re fine. | 我不觉得你没事 |
[23:46] | I think you might be throwing away a drug-free year. | 我想你可能在一年没吸毒后又复吸了 |
[23:49] | Or…I’m ignoring you for a different reason. | 或者 我不理你是因为其他原因 |
[23:52] | Sex with my girlfriend. | 和我的女朋友做爱 |
[23:54] | Hmm.Will you please just– please let me in? | 请您能让我 让我先进来吗 |
[24:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:18] | And since when did you start referring to hookers | 什么时候你把妓女 |
[24:21] | as girlfriends? | 称作女朋友了呢 |
[24:21] | She’s not a hooker. | 她不是妓女 |
[24:24] | What are–wha–really? | 什 什么 真的吗 |
[24:28] | Begins with “C”, ends with uddy. | 名字开头是”卡” 结尾是”迪” |
[24:33] | How many vicodin have you taken? | 你到底吃了多少维可丁啊 |
[24:35] | I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[24:36] | Cuddy and I are now cuddy and I. | 卡迪和我现在是一对了 |
[24:38] | There’s an “I” In cuddy. | 我是卡迪的了 |
[24:40] | House…it’s okay. | 豪斯 别在意 |
[24:41] | Almost all addicts relapse a few times. | 几乎所有的瘾君子都会复吸几次 |
[24:45] | She’s in my bedroom. | 她在我的卧室 |
[24:48] | You’re hallucinating, House. | 你正在幻觉之中 豪斯 |
[24:51] | Honey buns! We got company. | 亲爱的 我们有伙伴光临了 |
[25:10] | Pupils are normal. Pulse is normal. | 瞳孔正常 脉搏正常 |
[25:13] | Better than that. | 比正常要更好 |
[25:15] | They’re both totally awesome. | 他们都相当的棒 |
[25:17] | I’m not on drugs. | 我没有用药 |
[25:19] | So…why did you lie about Cuddy? | 那么你为什么要说卡迪那段谎呢 |
[25:23] | To make a point. | 来表达观点 |
[25:24] | Probably something to do with shutting you up. | 也许是与让你闭嘴有关 |
[25:26] | It’s my go-to idea. | 是我的原意 |
[25:29] | You do seem okay. You want me to stick around? | 你看起来还好 要我留下来吗 |
[25:33] | I could do my usual thing | 如果让你感觉好一些的话 |
[25:34] | Of pretending I like watching monster truck rallies, | 我可以像平常一样 |
[25:36] | If that would make you feel better. | 假装喜欢看暴力卡车拉力赛 |
[25:38] | No. You go. | 不用 你走吧 |
[25:41] | House…you could have died. | 豪斯 你可能会死的 |
[25:44] | You had a patient who did die in your arms. | 你的病人也确实在你怀里死去 |
[25:46] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你此刻不该孤独渡过 |
[25:47] | I know. That’s why I called a hooker. | 我知道 所以我召妓 |
[25:51] | Now, go away. | 现在你可以滚了 |
[25:52] | ’cause… you’ll be extra. | 因为你会显得多余 |
[25:55] | Are you really okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[25:57] | Are you gonna break in again? | 你想再闯入我家吗 |
[25:59] | You checked my pulse. You checked my pupils. | 你查过我的脉搏和瞳孔了 |
[26:02] | I’ll mail you the urine sample. | 我会给你寄我的尿液样本 |
[26:20] | How come I’ve never even met you guys? | 我怎么从来没见过你们 |
[26:22] | Y-you’re like the greatest… | 你们好像是最厉害的人 |
[26:24] | Guys. You know fluorescent lights | 你知道荧光灯 |
[26:26] | Flicker at the same frequency as the human brain? | 闪烁的频率跟人脑是一样的 |
[26:29] | You know the human brain doesn’t flicker? | 你知道人脑是不会闪烁的 |
[26:30] | Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to figure out | 不需要脑外科医生来判断 |
[26:32] | That he can’t perform brain surgery. | 他不能做脑外科手术 |
[26:35] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么回事 |
[26:36] | High…blood sugar. | 高 血糖 |
[26:38] | He’ll be fine as soon as we rehydrate him. | 我们给他补水后他就会好的 |
[26:40] | That’s a relief. | 那就好 |
[26:41] | Thank god. | 感谢上帝 |
[26:42] | Dph guy will be here in 20 minutes. | Dph的人20分钟内会到这儿 |
[26:48] | What is wrong with him? | 他是怎么回事儿 |
[26:49] | High blood sugar. | 高血糖 |
[26:51] | You just said so. | 你刚才是这么说的 |
[26:52] | Chase is running labs. | 奇斯在做测试 |
[26:53] | Right now the top two contenders are hepatitis | 现在最可能的是肝炎 |
[26:55] | And peptic ulcer disease. | 还有胃溃疡 |
[26:58] | So…is today really your last day? | 所以 今天真的是你最后一天在这吗 |
[27:02] | Flying out tomorrow. | 明天飞机 |
[27:04] | How long a leave are you taking? | 你请了多长的假啊 |
[27:06] | Depends. | 难说 |
[27:07] | On the drug trial. Sounds risky. | 药物测试 听起来很冒险 |
[27:09] | Yadda, yadda. | 唠叨唠叨 |
[27:09] | You don’t think I should do it. | 你觉得我不应该去试 |
[27:11] | Message heard. | 知道了 |
[27:12] | No. I approve. | 不 我很赞同 |
[27:14] | Living fast and dying young is crap. | 在早逝之前享乐是胡说 |
[27:16] | If you have a chance to get better… | 如果你可以好起来的话 |
[27:19] | I say good for you. | 我觉得那很好 |
[27:23] | I brought wilson in here specifically to go public, | 我让威尔森进来是专门要公布这件事 |
[27:26] | Just like you requested. | 像你要求的那样 |
[27:29] | I pressured you. | 我给你压力 |
[27:30] | Wilson coming through the window pressured you. | 威尔森从窗户进来也给你压力 |
[27:33] | If you’re forced into this, it’s not gonna work. | 如果你是被逼的 不会有好结果的 |
[27:42] | Do you have any response to that? | 你对此有什么回应吗 |
[27:49] | Game on. | 游戏开始 |
[27:51] | – Is he better? – Yep. | -他好点了吗 -是的 |
[27:53] | You’re lying to me again, aren’t you? | 你又在说谎了对吧 |
[27:55] | – Yep. – Then we’re screwed. | -是的 -那我们糟了 |
[27:56] | Don’t we have to tell– | 我们不是应该告诉 |
[27:57] | Oh! Damn. | 噢 真不巧 |
[27:59] | Dr. Richardson’s prepping for surgery. | 理查森医生正准备做手术 |
[28:01] | Yeah. I need to talk to him. | 我得跟他谈谈 |
[28:03] | – He’s prepping for surgery. – So you said. | -他在准备做手术 -我听到了 |
[28:06] | I just need to confirm he is who you say he is | 我只是得确认他是你所说的医生 |
[28:08] | And that he’s a licensed neurosurgeon. | 还有他是个持证的神经外科医生 |
[28:10] | Well, here’s his paperwork. | 这里是他的文件 |
[28:11] | His hospital ID is right there. | 他的医院身份证在这里 |
[28:14] | You can…see it’s him. | 你可以看到 就是他 |
[28:16] | Yeah. I should still talk to him. | 对 我仍旧需要跟他谈谈 |
[28:17] | They’ve already scrubbed. He’d have to be re-sterilized. | 他们已经消毒过 他又要重新消毒 |
[28:19] | The patient’s anesthesia would have to be adjusted. | 病人的麻醉又要重新弄 |
[28:23] | Why did you report he wasn’t here? | 你为什么跟我说他不在 |
[28:27] | I must have… misunderstood. | 那必然是误会 |
[28:38] | Oh…why… | 噢 为什么 |
[28:40] | Why… | 为什么 |
[28:41] | Why is it so… so hot in there? | 为什么里面那么热 |
[28:48] | La-dee-dah. | 啦滴哒 |
[28:52] | Woodstock, baby. | Woodstock音乐节 宝贝 |
[28:54] | Is he stoned? | 他醉了吗 |
[28:55] | No. We’re pretty sure he’s got– | 不 我们很肯定他是 |
[28:57] | Oh, I’m sure you have an explanation, | 我很肯定你们会解释 |
[28:59] | But I don’t care. | 可是我不在乎 |
[29:01] | See, you need to have a doctor on the premises | 看 你们必须有神经外科医生在楼里 |
[29:02] | Who can actually do neurosurgery. | 而且这人必须可以做神经外科手术 |
[29:06] | Tell the attending to divert all ambulances away | 告诉护理转移所有的急救 |
[29:08] | And start calling other hospitals | 并联系其他医院 |
[29:10] | And see who can take your stabilized ICU patients. | 看哪家医院可以接手病情稳定的重病看护室的病人 |
[29:12] | Those departments are shutting down. | 那些部门都要关闭 |
[29:17] | – “Design” For five points. – Got it. | -设计这个词得五分 -明白了 |
[29:19] | – “Hear.” – Got it. Both versions. | -听 -明白 两个版本都有 |
[29:23] | “Love.” | 爱情 |
[29:26] | You didn’t see love. | 你没见到爱情 |
[29:27] | Wow. I didn’t think you’d take | 诶 我可不知道你会因我桌面游戏不好 |
[29:29] | My lack of board game skills so personally. | 而判断我的态度 |
[29:34] | Why didn’t you tell me you loved me? | 你为什么不告诉我你爱我 |
[29:36] | Didn’t a wise woman once say– | 不是曾经有个睿智的女人说过 |
[29:38] | And by once, I mean two hours ago– | 这个曾经指的是两个小时前 |
[29:40] | “Why do you have to analyze everything to death? | 为什么你死都要要分析一切事情呢 |
[29:42] | Why can’t this just be nice?” | 为什么不能认为这就是好的呢 |
[29:44] | I told you I loved you. | 我告诉过你我爱你 |
[29:45] | You didn’t tell me you loved me back. | 你没有回应我 |
[29:47] | You don’t think that should give me cause for concern? | 你不觉得我会担心吗 |
[29:50] | No. ’cause words don’t matter. | 不 因为语言并不重要 |
[29:51] | Actions matter. | 重要的是行动 |
[29:55] | You’re really gonna take a stand here. | 你就这样执拗 |
[29:56] | – You can’t say– – nope. | -你就不能说 -不能 |
[29:59] | Why? | 为什么 |
[30:00] | Because… | 因为 |
[30:01] | I forgot to grab a “V.” | 我忘了拿一个V |
[30:10] | Lobe. | 耳垂 |
[30:11] | Gets you one point. | 给你一分 |
[30:14] | One. | 一分 |
[30:33] | Labs show he’s negative for everything. | 所有测试结果都是阴性 |
[30:35] | I’m guessing at least one of them is wrong. | 我猜至少有一个是错的 |
[30:37] | Who cares? The R.R. And the ICU | 谁在乎呢 急诊室和重症病房 |
[30:39] | Are half-empty and the place is crawling with suits. | 都搬空了一半了 里面都是穿西装的人 |
[30:41] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |
[30:42] | You do know we still have a sick patient here. | 你知道我们还有个病人在这儿 |
[30:44] | Right? He’s the guy sitting | 对吧 他就是那个在你后面坐着 |
[30:46] | Right behind you, taking off his clothes again. | 随时有脱掉衣服的人 |
[30:49] | Uh, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | 呃 喂喂 |
[30:51] | Uh, why don’t you just sit down | 你为什么不坐下来 |
[30:52] | And take it easy? | 冷静点 |
[30:54] | He should be coming down by now. | 他现在本该恢复正常了 |
[30:55] | And yet…I’m not. | 可是我没有 |
[30:58] | What if his behavior | 要是他的行为 |
[31:00] | Isn’t a side effect of the ondansetron? | 并不是昂丹斯琼的副作用 |
[31:03] | – What if it’s a symptom? – Thank you. | -要是这是个症状 -谢了 |
[31:05] | What causes delirium and nausea? | 什么引起的精神错乱和恶心 |
[31:07] | He’s been stuck here in the hospital a few days. | 他被关在医院几天了 |
[31:09] | Nobody else is sick, so it can’t be environmental. | 没有其他人感染 所以不是环境毒素 |
[31:11] | Not exactly stuck. I snuck out. | 并没有被困住 我偷偷溜走了 |
[31:15] | Freedom is my birthright. | 自由是天生的权利 |
[31:17] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[31:18] | – The seafood festival at the convention center. – We’re screwed. | -会展中心的海鲜节 -我们惨了 |
[31:21] | Seafood festival has stuff from all around the world | 海鲜节上有从全世界来的食物 |
[31:23] | In combinations nobody ever thought of. | 还有各种想不到的食物组合 |
[31:25] | We could be here all year. | 我们可以想一年 |
[31:27] | – You had shrimp? – Uh-huh. | -吃过虾吗 -有的 |
[31:28] | – And crab? Lobster? – Uh-huh. | -蟹和龙虾呢 -也有 |
[31:30] | Uh-huh. And… | 还有呢 |
[31:32] | I ate whatever looked good. | 什么看起来好吃我都有吃 |
[31:35] | Did you eat any roe? | 有吃鱼子吗 |
[31:37] | – Little tiny eggs? – Yummy! | -小小鱼子 -好好吃 |
[31:39] | Toad eggs will cause nausea, and they can get you high. | 蟾蜍子可以引起恶心 而且狂热 |
[31:43] | If I’m right, the antidote is fast-acting. | 如果我没错 解毒剂是最快的 |
[31:45] | If we can get him to keep his clothes on long enough, | 如果我们可以让他短时间内不脱衣服 |
[31:47] | He can pass as a functioning neurosurgeon. | 他就可以作为一个神经外科医生通过测试 |
[31:56] | France. | 法国 |
[31:57] | And not paris or the rivera, | 不是巴黎或里韦拉 |
[31:59] | But there’s this place in normandy. | 可是这有个地方在诺曼底 |
[32:01] | It’s on a… A tidal island. | 在一个有潮汐的岛屿上 |
[32:03] | Everyone who’s not staying in one of the small inns | 那些不住在其中一个小旅店的人 |
[32:05] | Has to leave before the tide comes in. | 必须在涨潮之前离开 |
[32:08] | You have this 900-year-old fortress all to yourself. | 你就可以独自霸占这个九百年历史的堡垒 |
[32:13] | It’s called… | 它的名字叫做 |
[32:15] | Mont saint-michel? | 圣米歇尔山 |
[32:18] | That’s it. Have you been there? | 就是它 你去过那里吗 |
[32:19] | Nope. But I got a pretty good idea what it looks like. | 没有 可是我知道它什么样子 |
[32:24] | H-how did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:25] | You used to have a picture of it as a screensaver. | 你以前用来做屏保 |
[32:27] | That was years ago. | 那是好几年之前了 |
[32:29] | I guess it’s a memorable place. | 我猜那是个值得纪念的地方 |
[32:31] | Now, unfortunately, we can’t fly straight to normandy, | 可惜我们现在不可以直接飞到诺曼底去 |
[32:34] | But the layover in london’s only a couple of hours. | 不过中途在伦敦转机不过几个小时 |
[32:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[32:38] | It’s all there. | 都在这里了 |
[32:39] | All you gotta do is click confirm, | 你只要点击确认 |
[32:40] | And we’re eating croissant | 我们就可以去吃羊角面包了 |
[32:42] | and being insulted by stinky people | 明天这个时候就能得到 |
[32:43] | this time tomorrow. | 那些臭脾气的法国人无礼对待 |
[32:46] | Don’t worry. I used Wilson’s credit card. | 别担心 我用的是威尔森的信用卡 |
[32:49] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[32:50] | I’m kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[32:52] | I used your credit card. | 我用的是你的信用卡 |
[32:54] | House… | 豪斯… |
[32:55] | The hospital does not need your body. | 医院不需要你人在 |
[32:58] | I do. So does my daughter. | 可我需要 我女儿也需要我 |
[32:59] | Well, she can come too. | 她也可以来 |
[33:01] | Or to grandmother’s house she can go. | 或者跑去外婆家呆两天 |
[33:05] | This is crazy. | 这也太不切实际 |
[33:09] | So…you break off your engagement, | 你可以解除婚约 |
[33:13] | but you won’t adjust your schedule. | 却不能调整一下行程吗 |
[33:18] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[33:21] | Not…tomorrow. | 至少明天不行 |
[33:23] | But…two weekends from now. | 但半个月后应该 |
[33:27] | If Rachel’s gonna stay with my mom, | 如果蕾切尔要和我母亲呆在一起 |
[33:29] | I’m gonna need a little bit of prep time. | 我还需要准备一段时间 |
[33:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:42] | What if it doesn’t work? | 要是这药不管用 |
[33:43] | What if I stay this way forever? | 我的下半辈子会不会都这样 |
[33:44] | The antidote works quickly. If we’re right, | 解毒剂效用很快 如果我们是对的 |
[33:46] | you should be back to your old self in no time. | 你很快就会变回原来的你 |
[33:48] | My old self was boring. | 原来的我很无聊 |
[33:49] | Can’t we keep the new self? | 难道就不能保持现在的我 |
[33:50] | Just lay down, and stop unbuttoning. | 躺好 别解扣子 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry that I read your note | 我很抱歉看了你的字条 |
[33:58] | and looked in your locker. | 翻了你的衣柜 |
[34:00] | You get used to that kind of thing around here. | 时间长就会习惯的 |
[34:03] | Do you have anyone going with you to Rome? | 有人陪你一起去罗马 |
[34:05] | Is that your passive-aggressive way | 你是在拐着弯的问我 |
[34:06] | of asking me if I’m seeing somebody else? | 有没有交往对象 |
[34:08] | I hope you are. | 我希望你有 |
[34:09] | I mean…I hope you have someone with you. | 我的意思是希望能有个人陪着你 |
[34:13] | If I’m scared about this, | 连我都很怕 |
[34:14] | I can’t imagine how you must feel. | 我不敢想象你现在的感觉 |
[34:17] | You shouldn’t be alone. | 你不该独自承受 |
[34:19] | If you want… | 如果你需要的话 |
[34:20] | I could fly over for a few days. | 我可以陪你过去呆几天 |
[34:23] | Friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[34:26] | I appreciate that, | 谢谢你 |
[34:27] | but I think I’ll be okay. | 我会没事的 |
[34:30] | I guess we took the long way around | 绕了个大圈 我们最后还是 |
[34:31] | to being friends, huh? | 成了朋友 |
[34:37] | I guess we all did. | 是啊 做朋友 |
[34:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:47] | For everything. | 为你所做的一切 |
[34:49] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[34:51] | For everything. | 一切的一切 |
[34:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[35:02] | I really do have to leave. | 我确实该走了 |
[35:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:12] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[35:17] | This isn’t gonna work. | 我们俩合不来的 |
[35:28] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[35:30] | You can’t just… say that and shut up. | 你不能就说这么一句 就不说了 |
[35:33] | It’s just a statement of fact. | 因为这是在陈述事实 |
[35:34] | It’s not a debatable proposition. | 而不是有争议性的命题 |
[35:38] | Right. Because you can see the future. | 是啊 因为你能预见未来 |
[35:41] | No. But I can see the past. | 不是 但我能审视过去 |
[35:43] | And you’re gonna remember | 你也会记起 |
[35:45] | all the horrible things I’ve done, | 我对你的伤害 |
[35:48] | and you’re gonna try to convince yourself | 然后你再试着说服自己告诉自己 |
[35:50] | that I’ve changed. | 说我已经改过 |
[35:51] | And I’m gonna start doing those horrible things again, | 接着我还会再做伤害你的事 |
[35:53] | because I haven’t changed. | 因为我并没有改变 |
[35:56] | Then you’ll realize that… | 接着你会意识到 对于一个单身母亲 |
[36:02] | I’m an insane choice for someone who has a kid. | 选择和我在一起是一件多么荒唐的事 |
[36:06] | And from there, | 最终就会 |
[36:07] | it’s a short step to the inevitable conclusion | 自然而然地总结出 |
[36:10] | that all of this… | 这所有的一切 |
[36:14] | was a mistake. | 都只是个错误 |
[36:19] | Tell me any of that isn’t true. | 我刚才说的话哪一句不是真的 |
[36:30] | Mercy doesn’t have enough room in their ICU | 一下子转去仁爱医院这么多人 |
[36:32] | to handle the overflow, so– | 他们可能没有这么多的重症监护室 所以… |
[36:33] | Don’t worry about it. | 那就用不着你费心了 |
[36:35] | I believe you wanted to talk to dr. Richardson, | 据说您想与我们的神经外科医生 |
[36:37] | our neurosurgeon? | 理查森医生谈谈 |
[36:38] | I’m sorry that we met under such trying circumstances. | 很抱歉刚才与您在如此尴尬的情形下见面 |
[36:41] | I hope you restore our rating as a level one trauma center | 希望我们可以恢复为一等外伤中心医院 |
[36:43] | and reopen the E.R. and the ICU immediately. | 即刻重开急救中心和重症监护 |
[36:45] | An accidental case of poisoning. | 一起意外的食物中毒 |
[36:47] | Dr. Richardson has been treated | 理查森医生已被治愈 |
[36:49] | and is ready to resume work. | 并可以随时开始工作 |
[36:53] | Touch your nose with your index finger | 用你的食指触碰鼻尖 |
[36:55] | and tell me how you treat a cerebral contusion. | 并告诉我 你将如何治疗脑挫伤 |
[36:58] | Uh, I-I-I would watch for oedema | 我会观察是否出现水肿 |
[37:00] | and transtentorial herniation. | 及小脑幕裂孔疝现象 |
[37:05] | Good enough. | 好极了 |
[37:06] | Turn it around. | 准许你们的请求 |
[37:09] | You’re gonna be up late. | 你得加班啦 |
[37:11] | Next time… avoid responsibility. | 下次 记住要逃避责任 |
[37:14] | Cake? | 吃蛋糕去 |
[37:15] | Taub thought we should have a little party | 陶博认为我们大家应该为你饯行 |
[37:17] | to see you off properly. | 开个小聚会 |
[37:19] | He gets sentimental about these things. | 他对这种事总是故作深情 |
[37:20] | I never should have flashed him. | 真不应该给他看我的胸部 |
[37:23] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[37:25] | earlier today I asked you about… | 刚才我问你想不想 |
[37:28] | having sex. | 做爱的事 |
[37:29] | You gave me a look | 你给了我一个 |
[37:30] | that almost certainly could only mean no. | 我几乎确定是拒绝的表情 |
[37:33] | However, on the other hand, I’d be remiss if I… | 但在没问清楚之前就放弃 |
[37:36] | didn’t follow up and confirm. | 我会有点不甘心 |
[37:40] | See? It’s the same look. | 看吧 又是这个表情 |
[37:42] | So if it didn’t mean no the first time, | 如果这表情第一次不意味着拒绝 |
[37:43] | – then… – no. | -那么这次… -不行 |
[37:45] | No. No, no. | 不行 绝对不行 |
[37:48] | No pressure. | 别有负担 |
[37:49] | Does that method ever work? | 你这招管用过 |
[37:52] | At least once. | 不止一次 |
[38:03] | Mm, I’m, um… getting mixed signals. | 这种暗示有点乱 |
[38:06] | See you at the cake. | 一会吃蛋糕见 |
[38:12] | The only time you’re afraid | 每当你快乐的时候 |
[38:13] | is when you’re happy. | 你都会担心 |
[38:16] | You just don’t expect it to last. | 你不期望这种快乐继续 |
[38:19] | ‘Cause it doesn’t. | 因为不能永远快乐 |
[38:21] | You don’t know that. | 你并不知道 |
[38:25] | I’ve done horrible things to you. | 我曾经伤害过你 |
[38:28] | And I’ll do horrible things again to you. | 我还会再次伤害你的 |
[38:32] | But because of one stupid moment | 仅仅是因为一个死去的女孩和一堆石子 |
[38:34] | with a dying girl and a pile of rubble… | 还有那么愚蠢的一刻 |
[38:38] | you think I can change. | 你就认为我能改 |
[38:43] | Tell me where I’m wrong. | 告诉我 我有哪里说错了吗 |
[38:48] | I don’t want you to change. | 我不想你改变 |
[38:52] | I know you’re screwed up. | 我知道你的人生一团糟 |
[38:54] | I know you are always gonna be screwed up. | 我也知道不管怎样你都会很糟 |
[38:57] | But you’re the most incredible man I’ve ever known. | 但你是我见过的最了不起的人 |
[39:05] | You are always gonna be… | 你也永远会是我见过的 |
[39:08] | the most incredible man I have ever known. | 最了不起的人 |
[39:13] | So unless you’re breaking up with me, | 所以除非你要跟我分手 |
[39:16] | I am going home now. | 现在我要回家 |
[39:31] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:50] | Where’s thirteen? | 十三哪儿去了 |
[39:51] | I don’t think she’s coming. | 她不会来了 |
[39:53] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[39:56] | She’s not going to Rome. | 她也不会去罗马 |
[39:58] | You mean she changed her mind? | 你说她改主意了 |
[39:59] | I called the hospital in Rome | 我打给罗马的医院 |
[40:00] | to see when she was schedule for surgery. | 想查一下她的手术日程 |
[40:02] | – Why would you… – Doesn’t matter. | -你为什么要… -这都不重要 |
[40:03] | Point is, she’s not even in the trial. | 重要的是 她都没参加临床试验 |
[40:08] | Never heard of her. | 对方从没听过这个名字 |
[40:11] | She’s been lying to us all day. | 她一整天都在骗我们 |
[40:14] | Well, have you tried… | 那你给她… |
[40:15] | Both her phone lines have been disconnected. | 手机和座机都打不通 |
[40:18] | She’s just gone. | 她就这么走了 |
[40:29] | It’s gonna be great. | 一切都会好起来的 |