时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | 挑战训练营 培训机构 | |
[00:37] | Move it! | 动起来 |
[00:38] | Faster! Push! | 快点 加油 |
[00:39] | – Quit slacking! – I’m not slacking. I can’t. | -别偷懒 -我没偷懒 我不行了 |
[00:41] | Is that how you talk to your drill instructor? | 你就这么跟指导员说话的吗 |
[00:43] | Sir, I’m not slacking. | 报告长官 我没偷懒 |
[00:44] | You stand up. You look me in the eye! | 你站好了 看着我的眼睛 |
[00:45] | I feel lousy. I can’t. | 我很难受 我不行了 |
[00:47] | “Can’t” doesn’t exist here! | 这里没有”不行”两个字 |
[00:49] | Now, you finish this course, | 现在 你要么完成这次训练 |
[00:51] | or you’re in isolation the rest of the day, you hear me? | 要么今天被关小黑屋 听明白了吗 |
[00:54] | Macdonald, you ready to make Parks eat your dust? | 麦克唐纳 准备好让帕克斯吃土了吗 |
[00:55] | – Sir, yes, sir! – Ready, go! | -是的 长官 -预备 冲 |
[00:59] | Are your ears malfunctioning? I said go! Go! | 你耳朵聋了吗 我说了冲 冲 |
[01:03] | Go! Get down! Get down! | 冲 趴下 趴下 |
[01:07] | Belly down! | 腰沉下去 |
[01:08] | Belly down. | 腰沉下去 |
[01:09] | Move it! | 动起来 |
[01:11] | Get up on there. You’ve gotta push. | 爬上去 加把劲 |
[01:14] | Move it. Don’t you dare fall. | 快点 不许掉下来 |
[01:16] | Grab the bars. Grab there! | 抓住栏杆 抓牢了 |
[01:18] | Move it! Move it! Knees up. | 快点 快点 膝盖抬起来 |
[01:21] | Knees up! Move! Move! | 膝盖抬起来 快 快 |
[01:22] | Find the wall! Hit that wall! Hit that wall! | 到墙那去 冲到墙那去 |
[01:26] | Move it. Get up on there. | 快点 爬上去 |
[01:28] | Don’t you fall on me. Faster! Move it! | 别掉下来 速度 往上爬 |
[01:37] | What’s the matter, Parks? | 你怎么了 帕克斯 |
[01:39] | You got a boo boo? | 受伤了吗 |
[01:42] | Sir, I’m bleeding, sir. | 报告长官 我在流血 |
[01:43] | – Is your life in immediate danger? – No. | -生命危急吗 -不 |
[01:45] | Then you get your ass up over that wall! | 那就给我想办法翻过这面墙 |
[01:49] | I said get your ass over the–gaaa! | 我说 把你的屁股弄到 啊 |
[01:55] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[01:56] | My back hurts. | 我背疼 |
[01:57] | I can’t move. | 我不能动了 |
[02:01] | Help. Help. I can’t get up. | 帮帮我 我站不起来 |
[02:06] | “Can’t” doesn’t exist here. | 这里没有”不行”两个字 |
[02:52] | We should not be looking at this. | 我们不该看这个的 |
[02:54] | He sent out an alert. | 他发了个提醒 |
[02:55] | It would be rude not to look. | 不看也太不给面子了 |
[02:56] | Though I am straining my eyes. | 虽然我看得眼睛都酸了 |
[02:58] | What are we checking out? | 有什么可看的吗 |
[03:00] | Your profile page. | 你的个人主页 |
[03:02] | Why? I haven’t– | 什么 我没有 |
[03:05] | That…is not me. | 那…不是我 |
[03:08] | That is you. | 那就是你 |
[03:10] | That’s me, but that is not. | 人是我 不过那个可不是 |
[03:13] | Whoever did this made it smaller. | 有人把它变小了 |
[03:14] | Much, much smaller. | 小了不是一星半点 |
[03:16] | Whoever did this has a bone to pick with you. | 这人还挺爱挑你毛病 |
[03:19] | Ironic, since your bone is– | 讽刺的是 你的 |
[03:20] | Is not in that picture. | 根本就没在那图上 |
[03:22] | My proof is right here. You really want to see it? | 我现在就可以证明 你真的想看吗 |
[03:23] | Oh, whoa. Convinced. | 算了 我信你 |
[03:26] | You have any idea who did this? | 知道是谁干的吗 |
[03:30] | I don’t even know where the original picture is from. | 我甚至不知道原始图片是哪来的 |
[03:32] | The bathroom at the Carlton hotel. | 卡尔顿宾馆的洗手间 |
[03:34] | The towel. Hotel logo’s reversed. | 浴巾 上面有宾馆的标记 |
[03:36] | Shot must have been taken in the mirror. | 应该是从镜子里拍的 |
[03:38] | We were there for Sanford Wells’ wedding. | 我们去那参加了桑福德·威尔斯的婚礼 |
[03:40] | That must narrow it down. | 这倒是能缩小范围 |
[03:42] | He slept with three women there. | 他在那儿睡了三个女人 |
[03:44] | Oh, you’re a whore. | 原来你是牛郎 |
[03:53] | 38-year-old former marine | 38岁的前海军陆战队员 |
[03:55] | came into the E.R. with back pain. | 背疼来看急诊 |
[03:56] | Now his bladder aches as much as his back | 现在他的膀胱和背一样疼了 |
[03:58] | because he can’t empty it. | 因为他没办法排尿 |
[04:00] | What are we looking at this morning? | 今早有啥有趣的吗 |
[04:02] | Up-skirt celebrity? | 名流走光 |
[04:03] | Endearingly funny cat? | 还是小萌猫 |
[04:05] | Another study about gays being better parents. | 有项关于同性恋更能胜任家长的研究 |
[04:08] | We were lured in by the word “Lesbian.” | 我们被”拉拉”字样吸引了 |
[04:10] | Has he taken any antihistamines or anticholinergics? | 他服用过抗组织胺或抗胆碱能类药物吗 |
[04:12] | Nope. And the E.R. ruled out enlarged prostate, | 没 急救室还排除了前列腺肥大 |
[04:15] | stopped colon, and spinal injury. | 大肠蠕动停止以及脊椎损伤 |
[04:17] | Military history– | 拥有参军背景 |
[04:19] | in suspiciously good shape for his age. | 保持了与年龄不符的好体型 |
[04:21] | Makes a living bullying kids. | 干着吓唬孩子的工作 |
[04:23] | I’m thinking…steroids? | 我想会不会是 滥用类固醇 |
[04:26] | Fascinating. | 太有趣了 |
[04:28] | Thanks. We can wean him off– | 谢谢 我们可以使他摆脱 |
[04:29] | Steroids isn’t fascinating, it’s moronic. | 不是滥用类固醇有趣 那蠢透了 |
[04:32] | There’s no other sign of hormonal imbalance. | 没有症状表明他激素失调 |
[04:34] | What’s fascinating is that you equate | 有趣的是你把训练和吓唬 |
[04:35] | discipline with bullying. | 划了等号 |
[04:37] | which means that your parents either disciplined you | 就是说你父母要么经常训练你 |
[04:39] | too much or too little– I’m guessing too little. | 要么没怎么训过你 我估计是没怎么训过 |
[04:42] | It’s hardly surprising | 你认同病人的人生观 |
[04:43] | you agree with our patient’s philosophy. | 真是一点也不奇怪 |
[04:45] | You run your department like a boot camp. | 你把自己的部门搞得跟新兵训练营一样 |
[04:47] | As if cruelty ensures performance. | 就好像残忍能确保好表现一样 |
[04:54] | Oh, is this where I’m supposed to disagree with you? | 轮到我反驳你了吗 |
[04:56] | The diagnosis of urinary retention depends on | 尿潴留一般都是由 |
[04:58] | the particular mechanical cause. | 特定的机制引起的 |
[05:00] | We need to know if there’s a blockage in the urethra | 我们得知道究竟是尿路阻塞 |
[05:02] | versus a nerve or a muscle problem with the bladder. | 还是膀胱神经或肌肉的问题 |
[05:04] | Fascinating… without misdirect. | 有意思 别无他指 |
[05:07] | Cath him and see what’s stopping him | 给他导尿 看看是什么 |
[05:08] | from emptying his bilge. | 阻止他排尿的 |
[05:10] | Oh, not you, Chase. | 不是你 奇斯 |
[05:12] | Sending Captain Micropenis to deal with | 让牙签船长去面对 |
[05:14] | what is probably normal-sized equipment, | 正常尺寸的家伙 |
[05:16] | it’s too cruel, even for me. | 即使是我也不能这么残忍 |
[05:30] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[05:34] | And what brings the lesser Cuddy to these parts? | 什么风把小卡迪吹到这来了 |
[05:37] | Pediatrician appointment for an s-h-o-t. | 我跟儿科医生约了打疫苗 |
[05:40] | Waldenwood insists vaccination reports | 瓦尔登伍德要求申请时提交 |
[05:42] | go in with the application. | 接种报告 |
[05:44] | Honey, finish your oatmeal. | 宝贝 把麦片吃完 |
[05:45] | Waldenwood. Is that by any chance a boarding school | 瓦尔登伍德 不会凑巧是个寄宿学校 |
[05:49] | or a work camp? | 或者劳动夏令营吧 |
[05:51] | It’s our first-choice preschool. | 是我们的首选幼儿园 |
[05:53] | Blocks made of gold… | 金砖铺地 |
[05:54] | kids don’t have to pick their own noses… | 孩子们都不用自己挖鼻子 |
[05:56] | Great facilities and teachers. | 顶级的设施 一流的教师 |
[05:58] | And they’re known for their gifted program. | 还有著名的天才班 |
[06:02] | You sure that’s the right place for her? | 你确定那地方适合她吗 |
[06:06] | Sounds a little snobby. | 听上去有点虚荣 |
[06:07] | I’ve done my research. We visited. | 我做过调查 也去看过了 |
[06:09] | It’s a perfect fit. | 那地方绝对合适 |
[06:18] | You’ll feel pressure. | 你会感到有些胀 |
[06:19] | I need you to tell us | 憋到不能再忍了 |
[06:20] | when the urge to void becomes unbearable. | 告诉我们 |
[06:22] | Mm-hmm. | 好的 |
[06:23] | Sorry, can’t make you feel better | 抱歉了 凡事 |
[06:24] | till we make you feel worse. | 都得先苦后甜 |
[06:25] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[06:27] | Goes for what I do too. | 和我平时干的一样 |
[06:30] | We cause pain when it’s the only option. | 我们只在必要的时候制造痛苦 |
[06:32] | The kids I work with at the camp are there | 我在训练营里训练的孩子们 |
[06:33] | because a judge sent them. | 是一个法官送来的 |
[06:36] | I can’t teach them good behaviors | 他们不先改掉坏习惯 |
[06:37] | without first getting rid of all their bad ones. | 我就没法规范纪律作风 |
[06:39] | That’s not gonna happen unless I push them. | 我不够强硬他们就不学好 |
[06:41] | I don’t see why metaphorical pushing | 我不明白 为什么态度强硬 |
[06:43] | has to involve actual pushing. | 总要演变成动真格 |
[06:46] | I may work these kids hard, but I never hit them. | 可能我训练得狠了点 但我从不打他们 |
[06:48] | You march them into the ground | 你逼他们趴在地上前进 |
[06:50] | instead of knocking them there. | 比打他们还严重 |
[06:50] | Yeah, well, it beats the alternatives, | 没错 但这没得选 |
[06:52] | which is ending up in jail or in a gang or… | 否则他们最后不是进监狱就是入黑帮 |
[06:54] | a coffin. | 要么进棺材 |
[06:56] | How often do you pull that off? | 你一般能教好多少 |
[06:57] | Two-thirds never re-offend. | 三分之二不会再犯 |
[06:59] | That’s better numbers than juvie. | 比少管所的数字要乐观 |
[07:03] | She’s brilliant, but new to the real world. | 她很聪明 但还嫩点 |
[07:07] | Yeah. Hey, doc, I gotta go. | 没错 医生 我要尿了 |
[07:10] | Let’s empty you out. | 我们帮你排尿 |
[07:11] | Take this urine to Taub. | 把尿液给陶博 |
[07:12] | Have him screen it for bacteria. | 让他镜下找一找细菌 |
[07:14] | I’ll analyze this data. | 我会分析数据 |
[07:19] | Half hour on the phone, no go. | 打了半小时电话 没用 |
[07:23] | Website won’t take down the picture. | 网站不肯撤掉那些图片 |
[07:24] | I thought their policy doesn’t allow nude photos. | 我以为他们禁止粗俗图片的 |
[07:27] | Now tap the tube gently against the table | 现在 在桌上轻敲试管 |
[07:29] | To re-suspend the cells. | 让细胞悬浮起来 |
[07:31] | They don’t. | 确实是这么规定的 |
[07:32] | Technically… I’m no longer nude. | 但技术上讲 我不再那么粗俗了 |
[07:38] | Maybe you should shut down your account. | 也许你可以注销掉你的账号 |
[07:40] | I tried, but whoever did this changed my password, | 我试过了 但不知道谁改了我的密码 |
[07:42] | so I can’t even prove it’s my page. | 所以我根本不能证明那是我的主页 |
[07:44] | Well, there’s a clue. She’s got serious text skills. | 这是个线索 她是个黑客 |
[07:47] | My password was “Password.” | 我的密码就是”密码”这俩字 |
[07:51] | You’re a dumb whore. | 你真是个白痴牛郎 |
[07:53] | Do any of the three seem like a more likely suspect? | 三个里面哪个像是有嫌疑的呢 |
[07:55] | Maybe one was clingier? | 可能是其中一个上传的 |
[07:57] | I don’t even remember their names. | 我都记不起她们的名字了 |
[07:59] | Listen, this is a tough time for me. | 听着 现在对我来说是个非常时期 |
[08:01] | Breaking up with rachel, moving into a hotel. | 和瑞秋分手 搬进旅馆住 |
[08:03] | I want you to know how much your humiliation | 你要知道 你的糗事 |
[08:05] | has eased my burden. | 减轻了我多少负担啊 |
[08:14] | Urine is clean for bacteria. | 尿液里没有细菌 |
[08:16] | Not surprising, since his bladder tests show | 没什么意外 因为他的膀胱检查显示 |
[08:18] | that his pain problem is really a nerve problem. | 他的疼痛其实是神经问题 |
[08:19] | Neurogenic bladder. | 神经性膀胱功能障碍 |
[08:20] | Could mean spinal cord tumor, cerebral palsy. | 可能是脊髓肿瘤 大脑性麻痹引起的 |
[08:23] | House is gonna go right for syphilis. | 要是豪斯就会定义成梅毒 |
[08:24] | How can he be so sure? | 他凭什么这么肯定 |
[08:25] | Rare complication of an embarrassing illness. | 尴尬的病情造成罕见的并发症 |
[08:27] | It’s practically a House special. | 正是豪斯的菜 |
[08:29] | I want to get ahead. | 我想先他一步 |
[08:30] | Let’s go test his blood for syphilis. | 检查他的血液有没有梅毒病菌 |
[08:33] | Okay, I’m gonna take some blood. | 好的 我要取些血样 |
[08:34] | This will only hurt for a second. Ready? | 就疼一小下 准备好了吗 |
[08:38] | Stop it! Stop trying to kill me. | 住手 别杀我 |
[08:41] | – Hey, let her go. – That girl was trying to kill me! | -放开她 -这女孩想要杀我 |
[08:43] | Let her go. | 放她走 |
[08:44] | Security, get some help in here! | 保安 这里需要人帮忙 |
[08:46] | Let me go. Let me go! | 放开我 放开我 |
[08:57] | She’s fine. How ’bout we get back to someone who isn’t? | 她没事的 我们继续讨论病人的情况吧 |
[09:00] | The patient’s in restraints and on haldol, | 病人已经被关禁闭 并在用氟哌啶醇 |
[09:02] | which seems to have made him lucid. | 貌似能让他清醒些 |
[09:03] | Differential diagnosis. | 临床鉴别诊断 |
[09:04] | Back pain, neurogenic bladder, psychosis. | 背部疼痛 神经性膀胱功能障碍 精神病 |
[09:07] | A symptom which we learned about when he choked me. | 我快被掐死才诊断出的症状 |
[09:09] | Hate to slow us down by acknowledging it. | 怎么早没看出来 |
[09:11] | And yet you have. | 现在你看出来了吧 |
[09:13] | Tertiary syphilis fits. | 符合三期梅毒症状 |
[09:15] | The tests came back negative. | 检查梅毒病菌呈阴性 |
[09:16] | Several meds could cause those symptoms. | 一些药物可能引起那些症状 |
[09:18] | Tricyclic antidepressants, ritalin. | 三环抗抑郁药 利他林 |
[09:21] | Also other native plants. | 一些原生植物也可以 |
[09:22] | Wormwood, jimson weed. | 苦艾 曼陀罗 |
[09:24] | The amount of jimson weed or ritalin he’d have to ingest, | 那他肯定吃过大量曼陀罗种子或者利他林 |
[09:26] | seems like he would have mentioned it. | 但如果是这样的话 他应该会提起的 |
[09:27] | Unless he didn’t know about it. | 除非他不知道 |
[09:29] | Maybe one of those kids at the camp | 也许是训练营的孩子们 |
[09:32] | got tired of driscoll’s lessons and poisoned him. | 厌烦了魔鬼训练 给他下了药 |
[09:37] | Go to the camp. | 去营地 |
[09:38] | Check for potential poisons. | 去查查可能的毒药 |
[09:42] | I all but ignored your assault, | 我通常会否决你所有的建议 |
[09:44] | showed you no compassion whatsoever, | 让你知道这里没有所谓的同情 |
[09:47] | but you came up with a good idea. | 但你提了个好建议 |
[09:49] | Score one for tough love. | 给你加一分 打是情骂是爱 |
[09:56] | Glad to hear you met someone you like. | 很高兴听说你找到心上人了 |
[09:58] | Weddings are good for that. | 婚姻是最好的解决方式 |
[09:59] | I was hoping to get in touch. | 我是想保持联系的 |
[10:00] | The thing is, I’m a bit fuzzy on names. | 但实际上 我对名字不太敏感 |
[10:02] | Sorry. Open bar. | 抱歉 在婚礼的免费酒吧里 |
[10:05] | She was sitting at Dr. Simpson’s table. | 她当时坐在辛普森大夫那一桌 |
[10:07] | Brunette, purple dress, low-cut. | 深色皮肤 紫色连衣裙 胸口很低 |
[10:10] | That my niece, Winn Phillips. | 那是我侄女 韦恩·菲利普斯 |
[10:12] | Your niece? | 您侄女 |
[10:15] | Fantastic. | 真不可思议 |
[10:17] | Her info is in your email. | 她的信息在你邮箱里了 |
[10:22] | Also, there was a blonde. | 还有 一个金发女郎 |
[10:25] | Green dress. | 穿绿色连衣裙 |
[10:28] | You want me to hook you up with two women? | 你想让我帮你钓两个马子? |
[10:31] | Actually, three. | 实际上 是三个 |
[10:35] | How do you cheat on a test | 没有考试 |
[10:37] | when there’s no test? | 你还要怎么作弊 |
[10:39] | Sorry, not playing. | 抱歉 我不陪你玩 |
[10:43] | Go away, house. | 走开 豪斯 |
[10:46] | I am not giving you advice | 我不要再给你提建议了 |
[10:48] | just so you can distort it | 否则你会歪曲原意 |
[10:49] | to suit your own warped world view. | 迎合自我 |
[10:52] | But it’s been working so well. | 但我们向来合作愉快 |
[10:54] | Cuddy wants to get Rachel into Waldenwood preschool. | 卡迪想让瑞秋进沃登伍德幼儿园 |
[10:56] | The problem is, Rachel’s dumber than a paste sandwich. | 问题是 瑞秋比猪还笨 |
[10:59] | And her not getting in bothers you. | 她进不去让你很困扰 |
[11:01] | You care about Rachel. That was not advice. | 你很关心瑞秋 这不是建议 |
[11:04] | Cuddy cares about her. | 卡迪关心她 |
[11:06] | When Rachel gets rejected, Cuddy will be upset. | 要是瑞秋被拒绝入园 卡迪会伤心的 |
[11:09] | And as the boyfriend, I will be expected | 所以身为男友 她会希望我 |
[11:10] | to be supportive and consoling. | 安慰她和支持她 |
[11:13] | Not your strengths, I grant you. | 这不是你的强项 我奉劝你 |
[11:15] | Leave it alone. | 别管这事 |
[11:16] | It’s just a play date. It’ll be fine. | 这不过是亲子活动 没事的 |
[11:18] | Play date being their code for | 这种亲自活动 |
[11:20] | way to weed out the paste sandwiches. | 是他们用来淘汰笨猪的伎俩 |
[11:22] | They’ll hand her puzzles and counting games, | 他们会让她做智力和算术游戏 |
[11:24] | and Rachel will just sit there and eat the pieces. | 而瑞秋会坐在那吃积木 |
[11:29] | Oh, crap! Crap! I’m such a sucker! | 糟糕 真糟糕 我真是个白痴 |
[11:33] | Thanks for the advice. | 谢谢你的建议 |
[11:35] | That’s the isolation area. | 就是这个与世隔绝的地方 |
[11:37] | Kids who’ve behaved badly go there, | 行为有问题的小孩被送到这里 |
[11:39] | sometimes 23 hours a day. | 有时都没的休息 |
[11:42] | Sound like a pretty good incentive to behave. | 好像确实能激励良好表现 |
[11:45] | Yeah, by treating the symptom instead of the disease. | 治标不治本 |
[11:47] | Basic systems theory. | 基础理论认为 |
[11:50] | Troubled kids are produced by troubled families. | 问题少年都是问题家庭的产物 |
[11:52] | This place doesn’t even attempt to change the environment | 这地方根本没把目标放在 |
[11:55] | that damaged them in the first place. | 改变毁掉他们的生活环境上 |
[11:57] | So there are no bad kids, only bad parents? | 世上无不是的孩子 只有不是的父母咯 |
[12:00] | Then why is my brother an ex-con? | 那为什么我弟弟成了前科犯 |
[12:03] | Treating kids decently doesn’t mean identically. | 善待孩子 但也要因材施教 |
[12:06] | Some kids need more structure or discipline. | 有些孩子需要更多的纪律监督 |
[12:12] | Nobody needs this place. | 没人需要这种地方 |
[12:15] | Maybe we’re coming at this wrong. | 或许我们找错了方向 |
[12:18] | We find a poisoner, | 找到投毒者 |
[12:19] | and let them point us toward the poison. | 从他身上找毒素的线索 |
[12:21] | Driscoll’s got 24 kids in his troop. | 德里斯科尔的队里有24个孩子 |
[12:24] | You want to interview all of them? | 你想跟每个孩子谈一遍吗 |
[12:25] | Maybe we don’t need to. | 或许不需要每个孩子都谈 |
[12:27] | Driscoll sent me to isolation all the time. | 德里斯科尔总关我禁闭 |
[12:29] | It doesn’t mean I poisoned him. | 但是我没有给他下毒 |
[12:31] | He’s the psycho, not me. | 他是疯子 我又不是 |
[12:34] | Tell ’em. | 说句话 |
[12:35] | D.I. Driscoll’s way harder on him than the rest of us. | D.I.德里斯科尔对他比我们其他人更为严厉 |
[12:38] | Maybe because he’s a bigger pain in the ass. | 说不定是因为他比谁都能惹刺 |
[12:41] | What are you in here for? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[12:42] | Shoplifting. | 从商店偷东西 |
[12:43] | You ready to upgrade to second-degree murder? | 你想让罪名升级为二级谋杀吗 |
[12:45] | Spend ten years in jail? | 进监狱蹲十年 |
[12:46] | If he dies because of whatever you gave him, | 如果他死于你投的毒 |
[12:48] | that’s what’ll happen. | 这就是你的下场 |
[12:50] | That supposed to scare me? | 那有什么可怕 |
[12:52] | My mom’s dead, my dad’s never been around. | 我妈死了 我从小没见过我爸 |
[12:54] | And after this, I’ll get bounced to another foster home. | 从这儿出去 我会被转到另一个寄养家庭 |
[12:56] | My future’s not exactly bright. | 反正也是前途无亮 |
[12:58] | Prison now or later | 坐牢不过是早晚的事 |
[12:58] | doesn’t make that much of a difference to me. | 我也不在乎 |
[13:00] | Dude, I’m not mopping the whole floor by myself. | 我说 你还拖不拖地板了 |
[13:06] | Your eyes are red. | 你的眼睛红了 |
[13:08] | Might be an allergic reaction to the cleaning solution. | 可能是对洗涤液过敏 |
[13:10] | It’s just my allergies. | 我有过敏症 |
[13:12] | Do you take anything for them? | 你吃抗过敏药吗 |
[13:14] | Not right now. | 现在没有 |
[13:16] | Why not? | 为什么不吃 |
[13:25] | These IV fluids will help flush the drugs out of your system. | 静脉注射液会助你将毒素排出体外 |
[13:28] | You know which of the kids dosed me? | 你们知道是哪个孩子给我投毒的了吗 |
[13:32] | It’s not medically relevant. | 这事不关系到治疗 |
[13:35] | Look, I’m not gonna hurt him. | 我不会伤害他的 |
[13:37] | But I get why you’re scared of me. | 我知道你为什么怕我 |
[13:40] | I’m real sorry about this morning. | 今天上午的事我非常抱歉 |
[13:42] | No apology necessary. You’re ill. | 没必要道歉 你是病人 |
[13:46] | You didn’t know what you were doing. | 你当时不知道自己在做什么 |
[13:49] | I used to be a real screwup. | 我错过也迷茫过 |
[13:52] | The military taught me that | 军队教我相信 |
[13:53] | actions always have consequences. | 一切行为必有后果 |
[13:55] | Part of being a man is accepting them. | 身为男子汉就要勇于承担后果 |
[14:00] | And after all the times I’ve said that to the kids, | 我也是这样教那些孩子的 |
[14:02] | an apology is necessary. | 我一定要道歉 |
[14:09] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[14:10] | My heart’s kinda racing. | 我的心跳很快 |
[14:12] | I got it. | 我来 |
[14:17] | Heart rate is 170. P.A.T. | 心率170 便携式心电监测 |
[14:19] | Until proven otherwise, we’ve gotta slow it down. | 必须减缓心跳直到平稳 |
[14:20] | Six milligrams adenosine, IV bolus. | 6毫克腺苷 快速静脉推注 |
[14:22] | Tell the nurse to get in here with the crash cart. | 叫护士推急救车进来 |
[14:29] | Pushing fluid sent his heart into overdrive. | 静脉滴注导致他心率飙升 |
[14:31] | It took three doses of adenosine to get it under control. | 用了三剂腺苷才控制住 |
[14:34] | Treating him for antihistamine toxicity | 抗组织胺药物毒性治疗后 |
[14:36] | revealed a new symptom, which revealed that | 出现新症状 说明 |
[14:38] | he didn’t have antihistamine toxicity in the first place. | 他根本没有抗组织胺药物中毒 |
[14:41] | House, where are you? | 豪斯 你在哪儿 |
[14:42] | Playground. Great place to meet chicks. | 儿童乐园 钓小宝贝的好地方 |
[14:45] | Their moms too. | 还有孩子妈妈 |
[14:46] | Tachycardia could be a humoral effect– | 心动过速可能是体液免疫反应 |
[14:48] | mastocytosis. | 肥大细胞增多症 |
[14:49] | We’d see other GI or cutaneous symptoms. | 该有其他肠道或者皮肤症状 |
[14:52] | Pancreatic insulinoma. | 胰腺胰岛细胞瘤 |
[14:53] | It would cause bladder problems, | 该会引发膀胱疾病 |
[14:55] | unlike pheochromocytoma. | 嗜铬细胞瘤则不然 |
[14:57] | Well done, Chase. | 说得好 奇斯 |
[14:58] | Now, turn off your phone. | 现在 把手机关了 |
[15:00] | You heard that? It’s on vibrate. | 你听到了 开着震动呢 |
[15:02] | I’m assuming it’s been ringing | 我猜你的手机已经被打爆了 |
[15:03] | almost nonstop since you changed your status update | 因为你的Facebook状态改成了 |
[15:05] | to “Nothing lights my fire like a lady of size– | “只为大块头女士心动 |
[15:08] | less than three bills, don’t bother calling.” | “三百磅以下勿扰” |
[15:11] | Followed by your cell number. | 后面还有你的手机号 |
[15:17] | No, no, no, you’re right. | 别生气 我们不该笑你 |
[15:18] | This is in no way clever and hysterical. | 这事既不聪明也不搞笑 |
[15:20] | Before you start rolling anyone in flour, | 在你跟胖妞翻云覆雨前 |
[15:22] | work the patient out for a pheo. | 先检查病人有无嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[15:24] | Adrenaline pituitary scans, 24-hour urine collection. | 做垂体肾上腺系统扫描 收集24小时尿液 |
[15:31] | How soon after the admissions session | 孩子是招生会后 |
[15:33] | did the child get sick? | 多久发病的 |
[15:34] | The kid barely got home before she collapsed. | 孩子刚刚到家就突然发病 |
[15:37] | Her parents are a wreck. Desperate for answers. | 家长已经急疯了 急需知道病因 |
[15:39] | Have you experienced any symptoms, | 你身上有没有出现什么症状 |
[15:41] | or does someone else oversee these sessions? | 还有没有其他人参与组织招生会 |
[15:43] | The teachers supervise. | 有几名教师在旁监督 |
[15:45] | No one’s mentioned feeling sick. | 没听说有人感到不适 |
[15:46] | I’d love to call the family and offer my support. | 我很愿意打电话给孩子家长提供帮助 |
[15:49] | Sorry, I can’t reveal names. | 抱歉 我不能透露姓名 |
[15:51] | Doctor-patient confidentiality. | 医患保密协议 |
[15:53] | So this is where all the admissions play dates happen? | 招生会的游戏活动都在这里进行吗 |
[15:56] | She wouldn’t have been in another room? | 她当时不会在其它房间吧 |
[15:58] | This is where we have them all. | 所有孩子都在这里活动 |
[15:59] | Maybe, to be safe, we get rid of these toys. | 为安全起见 我们或许该把这些玩具处理掉 |
[16:01] | No, no, no, don’t do that. | 别别 不要扔 |
[16:02] | I’ll tell you if anything’s toxic. | 测到有毒物质我会告诉你的 |
[16:04] | For now, you should minimize your exposure. | 目前你只要尽量减少暴露就好 |
[16:23] | I’m supposed to be supervised. | 应该有人监督我 |
[16:26] | The scan is pre-programmed. | 扫描程序是编好的 |
[16:28] | There’s no risk to the patient. | 病人没有任何风险 |
[16:29] | You’re literally gonna sit here, watch the monitor, | 你就坐在这里 看着监视器 |
[16:31] | And chat with him if he gets lonely. | 如果他感觉孤单了就陪他说句话 |
[16:33] | Uh…still. | 可是 |
[16:35] | Report me. | 回来向我汇报 |
[16:52] | How you doing in there? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[16:55] | You shouldn’t bother trying to protect Landon. | 你用不着在我面前保护兰德勒 |
[16:58] | I know he’s the one who drugged me. | 我知道是他给我下的毒 |
[17:01] | The antihistamines aren’t what got you sick. | 抗组胺药不是你的病因 |
[17:03] | Doesn’t change the fact that he did it. | 那也改变不了他投毒的事实 |
[17:07] | I tried everything with that kid. I just… | 在他身上我什么方法都试过了 可还是 |
[17:11] | can’t break through. | 没什么进展 |
[17:13] | It’s clear you care about him. | 你很关心他 |
[17:15] | Have you tried telling him that? | 你有没有试着告诉他这点 |
[17:17] | You gotta understand something. | 有些事你得明白 |
[17:18] | These kids, they’re all manipulators. | 这些孩子 都是见人下菜碟的好手 |
[17:21] | As much as I care about all of them, | 我虽然关心他们 |
[17:22] | I can’t– I can’t show them that | 我不能 我不能表露出来 |
[17:25] | unless there’s some mutual respect. | 除非我们能互相尊重 |
[17:26] | – otherwise– – Forget those other kids. | -否则 -先不论其他的孩子 |
[17:28] | Think about this kid. | 就说说这个 |
[17:31] | He watched his mother get sick and die. | 他亲眼目睹自己的母亲得病死去 |
[17:35] | He’s never known his dad. | 又从没见过自己的父亲 |
[17:36] | Who knows how long it’s been | 谁知道他有多久 |
[17:37] | since anyone’s taken care of him, | 没被人真正关心过了 |
[17:39] | or if there’s ever been a man around | 或者是否有人曾在他身边 |
[17:40] | with any degree of consistency? | 稍稍待过一段时间 |
[17:47] | I believe that you’re on his side. | 我相信你是为他好 |
[17:50] | I’m betting it would help if he did. | 我敢打赌如果让他知道 效果会更好 |
[18:00] | You are a beautiful man. Can I leave now? | 你真是个美男子 我可以走了吗 |
[18:03] | I know where all three women are, | 我知道这三个女人都在哪儿了 |
[18:05] | but I’d like to avoid the additional humiliation | 但我不想怪错人 |
[18:07] | of falsely accusing any of them. | 以免不必要地丢人现眼 |
[18:09] | You I.D. the hotel off this. | 你从这张照片上看出了是哪家旅馆 |
[18:11] | I’m hoping there’s another clue in there somewhere. | 但愿你还能找到一些别的线索 |
[18:15] | We could enhance the image. | 我们可以提高画质 |
[18:17] | Maybe her face | 也许她的脸蛋 |
[18:19] | is reflected in that gleam off your butt cheek. | 能从你光洁可鉴的屁股上映出来 |
[18:23] | Or maybe it’s time to chalk this up | 或者也许是时候该让你记住 |
[18:26] | to the hazards of being a player. | 当一名花花公子的教训了 |
[18:28] | Your zipper problems just blew up your marriage. | 你还不是因为采花成性搅黄了婚姻 |
[18:33] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[18:35] | Unlike me, you’ve had the decency not to cheat on anyone, | 不像我 你至少没背叛过别人 |
[18:39] | but you haven’t been giving much thought | 但你根本不在意 |
[18:40] | to who these women are, how they might feel. | 这些女人是谁 也没顾及人家的感受 |
[18:44] | Obviously, you hurt one of them. | 显而易见 你伤了其中一个的心 |
[18:46] | Emotionally, you hurt her, | 感情上 你伤了她 |
[18:47] | because physically, how would you even know? | 肉体上 你怎么会知道呢 |
[18:53] | Looks like your shorty is a shorty. | 看来你那根小牙签还真挺纤细的 |
[19:03] | You’re early. Dinner’s not ready. | 你来早了 晚饭还没好呢 |
[19:05] | Oh…okay. | 没事 |
[19:09] | Rachel and I will go play in her room. | 我陪瑞秋去她房间里玩一会儿 |
[19:11] | Really? | 真的 |
[19:12] | I’m hungry. Go cook. | 我饿了 快烧饭去 |
[19:31] | All right, you little lump of clay… | 好吧 你个小木头人 |
[19:38] | Rachel. Rachel… | 瑞秋 瑞秋 |
[19:43] | It’s a new toy. | 这是个新玩具 |
[19:44] | What kid doesn’t like new toys? | 哪个小孩不喜欢新玩具 |
[19:48] | A moron, that’s who. | 低能儿才不喜欢吧 |
[19:51] | Okay, look at the pretty colors. | 看呀 这么多漂亮颜色 |
[19:54] | Now, what color is this? | 这是什么颜色呀 |
[20:01] | Orange. | 橙色 |
[20:04] | Yes, that is orange. What color is this? | 没错 那是橙色 这个呢 |
[20:10] | Okay, blocks going away. Bye-bye blocks. | 好啦 不玩积木了 积木再见 |
[20:13] | Next time, reinforce the levees. | 下次要把堤坝加固哦 |
[20:15] | Bad corps of army engineers. Bad! | 什么陆军工兵呀 太差劲了 |
[20:19] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[20:21] | Rings! | 是小环子 |
[20:23] | Look at the rings. | 看看这些小环子 |
[20:24] | Now, the goal of this game is… | 这个游戏的目标是 |
[20:32] | to not kill you. | 忍着别杀了你 |
[20:37] | Why are you here? | 哪阵风把你吹来了 |
[20:39] | Wait, did you give me an STD? | 等等 你是不是把性病传染给我了 |
[20:42] | No, I did not. Don’t deflect. | 不 我没有 别转移话题 |
[20:44] | That picture was taken by someone your height. | 这张照片是你这个身高的人拍的 |
[20:47] | – Just take it down. – What picture? | -赶紧把它撤了 -什么照片 |
[20:49] | Fine. Play it that way. | 好吧 你自己看看 |
[21:03] | So, uh… | 这么说 |
[21:06] | You really like kittens, huh? | 你真的很喜欢小猫 是吧 |
[21:09] | Yeah. You said you did too. | 当然 你说过你也很喜欢的 |
[21:11] | No wonder you’re pissed. | 难怪你会生气呢 |
[21:12] | ’cause that is not you. And I didn’t take it. | 这的确不是你 不过我没可没拍 |
[21:15] | Did you mean my height with heels or without? | 你是说我光脚还是穿高跟鞋的身高 |
[21:18] | You weren’t wearing heels when we were in that room– | 咱们在房里的时候你又没穿高跟鞋 |
[21:21] | Oh, yes, you were. | 哦对了 你穿着 |
[21:23] | I started to take them off, | 我正准备脱掉的时候 |
[21:25] | and then you asked me very nicely not to. | 是你求我别脱的 |
[21:29] | Why would I do this? | 况且我为什么要这么做 |
[21:31] | I mean, I’m not mad about what happened with us. | 我是说 这事儿我又不生你气 |
[21:33] | Or apparently with you | 或者可以说不生你 |
[21:34] | and any other woman at that wedding. | 和婚礼上其他女人的气 |
[21:36] | Sorry, I guess my forensic analysis | 不好意思 我猜我的法医鉴定师 |
[21:39] | wasn’t as advanced as I thought. | 没我想象的那么好 |
[21:41] | Wait. You know, you don’t have to rush off. | 等等 你不用走那么急吧 |
[21:44] | I still have those heels. | 高跟鞋我还留着呢 |
[21:49] | Everywhere you looked, gingham and stuffed animals. | 满眼都是布面塞绒的玩具动物 |
[21:52] | How did you get out of there? | 你怎么从那儿逃出来的 |
[21:55] | I didn’t… right away. | 我没有 马上出来 |
[21:58] | Wasn’t anything wrong with her physically. | 她生理上没什么问题 |
[22:00] | One down, two members of the threesome to go. | 排除一个了 还有三人行中的两位 |
[22:02] | You should flip a condom to choose. | 你可以扔套套决定了 |
[22:04] | We checked his adrenal, pituitary, and thyroid glands. | 我们查了他的肾上腺 垂体和甲状腺 |
[22:07] | Monitored his catecholamines. | 检测了他体内的儿茶酚胺 |
[22:08] | It’s not a pheo. | 不是嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[22:10] | We had to put him on a diltiazem drip to regulate his heart. | 我们得给他输地尔硫卓来调节心率 |
[22:12] | That means he’s running out of time. | 那就意味着他快没时间了 |
[22:16] | It means you are too. | 说明你也快了 |
[22:17] | Your campaign to soften him up | 你努力软化他 |
[22:19] | so he would go easier on the kids… | 让他对孩子宽容一点 |
[22:21] | All in a pointless attempt to validate your own upbringing. | 做尽无用功来证明你自己的成长方式 |
[22:25] | Another cardiac arrhythmia? | 又心律失常了 |
[22:27] | Not our patient. | 不是我们的病人 |
[22:29] | It’s the E.R. | 是急诊室传呼 |
[22:32] | That patient House admitted | 豪斯接手的 |
[22:33] | with back pain and urinary retention… | 那个背痛和尿潴留的病人… |
[22:35] | How do you feel about a matched set? | 再来一个配成对怎么样 |
[22:47] | We need to track your common exposures. | 我们要追查你们共同接触过的物品 |
[22:49] | What shampoo do you use? | 你们用什么洗发水 |
[22:51] | Whatever crap the camp gives us. | 训练营给什么就用什么 |
[22:53] | Same here. | 我也是 |
[22:54] | We need things exclusive to you, | 我们要知道只有你们用过的东西 |
[22:55] | but not the rest of the camp. | 而不是整个训练营共用的 |
[22:56] | Otherwise, a lot more people would be sick. | 否则 生病的人就多了去了 |
[22:58] | Toothpaste, deodorant. | 牙膏 止汗体香 |
[23:00] | Can’t be deodorant making him sick. | 绝对不会是止汗体香让他病倒的 |
[23:02] | He doesn’t wear any. Smells like a– | 他从来不喷 闻起来跟什么似的 |
[23:04] | Park, shut your mouth. | 帕克 闭嘴 |
[23:04] | You’re not my drill instructor in here, okay? | 在这儿你又不是我的教官 |
[23:06] | Doesn’t mean you get to be disrespectful. | 那你也不能这么无礼 |
[23:07] | I can do whatever the hell I want. | 老子想做什么就做什么 |
[23:09] | You’re not in charge. | 你管不着 |
[23:11] | There’s gotta be a link. | 他俩肯定有什么联系 |
[23:12] | Diet, sexual history, drug abuse. | 饮食 性生活史 药物滥用 |
[23:15] | No. Believe me, I asked. | 都不是 相信我 我问过了 |
[23:16] | Those were some fun conversations. | 那对话真叫一个带劲 |
[23:18] | Do you believe the answers? | 他俩说的你信吗 |
[23:20] | I know the answer to that is always supposed to be no, | 我知道一般都应该说不的 |
[23:22] | but I did. | 但我信 |
[23:23] | Not like the kid has had much unsupervised time lately. | 这孩子近来被管教得不松 |
[23:26] | Delivery for Dr. Robert Chase. | 罗伯特·奇斯医生的快递 |
[23:29] | That’s me. | 我就是 |
[23:30] | The camp is in the woods. | 训练营在丛林里 |
[23:31] | There are tons of opportunities for infection | 感染的机会太多了 |
[23:33] | That not every person will pick up. | 不是每个人都会感染 |
[23:34] | Legionelosis from water, | 水中的军团菌 |
[23:36] | Toxoplasmosis from dirt, | 灰尘中的弓形虫 |
[23:38] | Brucellosis fromanimals. | 还有动物携带的布氏杆菌 |
[23:39] | Too bad none of those explain hissymptoms. | 没有一样可以解释他的症状 |
[23:41] | Casey and Sanford Wells thank me for my extraordinarily | 凯西和桑福德·威尔斯感谢我 |
[23:45] | generous donation to their wedding charity. | 对他们婚礼慈善的慷慨捐赠 |
[23:50] | She must have gotten access to my credit card. | 她肯定知道了我的信用卡密码 |
[23:52] | Nocardia fits. | 诺卡氏菌属符合 |
[23:53] | Bacteria lives in the dirt. They both | 细菌生活在灰尘里 他们都 |
[23:55] | Nocardia starts in the lungs, not the bladder | 诺卡氏菌属感染肺部 而不是膀胱 |
[23:58] | How generous is extraordinarily generous? | 多慷慨才称得上非常慷慨 |
[24:00] | Call the charity. | 打电话给慈善机构 |
[24:01] | Explain the donation is a fraud. | 告诉他们那笔捐赠是诈骗 |
[24:03] | And take back Wells’ wedding gift? | 再要回威尔斯的新婚礼物吗 |
[24:05] | You are extraordinarily screwed. | 你也太小气了 |
[24:07] | Bushes can make a happy hunting ground for ticks, | 灌木丛是扁虱的天堂 |
[24:09] | lyme disease. | 莱姆病 |
[24:10] | Neither of our patients have a rash or tick bite. | 两个病人都没有皮疹或蜱螫伤 |
[24:13] | 40% of lyme patients don’t develop a rash, | 40%的莱姆病人都没有皮疹 |
[24:15] | and a bite is easy to miss. | 叮伤也很容易被忽略 |
[24:17] | Start him on doxycycline for lyme. | 给他用强力霉素治疗莱姆病 |
[24:19] | $2,500? | 2500美元 |
[24:23] | Cancel your credit card, find that girl, | 注销信用卡 找到那女孩 |
[24:25] | and marry her. | 然后娶了她 |
[24:42] | Go back. That was Jersey shore. | 倒回去 是泽西海岸 |
[24:44] | I’m not watching that crap. | 我不看垃圾节目 |
[24:48] | No, let him be your guinea pig. | 不 让他做你的小白鼠吧 |
[24:50] | You can dose me after you’re sure you’re right. | 等你确定没问题了再给我服用吧 |
[24:53] | The side effects are fairly limited. | 这药的副作用非常小 |
[24:55] | And it would be better to treat you | 而且最好在你发生其他症状之前 |
[24:56] | before you develop any more symptoms. | 就开始服用它 |
[24:59] | I want to wait. | 我想等等看 |
[25:03] | I’m not your drill instructor. | 我不是你的教员 |
[25:05] | Not trying to break you. | 也没想要打垮你 |
[25:07] | My only job is to make you better. | 我唯一的工作就是让你好起来 |
[25:11] | I truly believe this medicine is our best shot. | 这药是我们的最佳选择 |
[25:15] | But whether or not you take it is up to you. | 但是吃不吃由你自己决定 |
[25:27] | Is there anything else I can do for you? | 还有其他要帮忙的吗 |
[25:29] | Another pillow would be cool, if you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 我想再要一个枕头 |
[25:47] | Your turn to pick. | 你看吧 |
[25:56] | Ready, set, feed the monkey! | 准备 就绪 喂猴子喽 |
[26:00] | Well, this isn’t weird at all. | 这也太奇怪了吧 |
[26:02] | She’s got the fine motor skills of the hulk | 她现在是带着微波手套的 |
[26:04] | in oven mitts. | 绿巨人 |
[26:06] | Do you want a doodle? Do you? | 你想要涂鸦吗 想不想要 |
[26:09] | Feed the monkey. | 喂猴子喽 |
[26:12] | Cuddy puts her to bed at 7:30 | 卡迪每天让她7:30上床 |
[26:14] | which cuts way into our training time. | 这打断了我们的训练时间 |
[26:16] | Play date’s on friday. | 亲子游戏在星期五 |
[26:22] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[26:24] | Dog training clicker. | 训狗响片 |
[26:25] | Gives immediate positive reinforcement | 是连接期望行为和结果之间 |
[26:27] | bridging the precious seconds | 宝贵几秒的 |
[26:28] | between desired behavior and treat delivery. | 正面鼓励 |
[26:31] | House, she’s not a dog. | 豪斯 她又不是小狗 |
[26:35] | It really seems to be working. | 不过看起来很管用啊 |
[26:37] | Does Cuddy know that Rachel’s here | 卡迪知道瑞秋在这儿 |
[26:38] | and that you’re turning her into a schnauzer? | 被你训练成雪纳瑞吗 |
[26:40] | I told Marina that Rachel and I | 我告诉玛丽娜我和瑞秋正在 |
[26:42] | are working on a secret art project for mommy. | 为她妈妈准备一个秘密艺术项目 |
[26:45] | Which means that some pedes patient | 就是说某个足病人 |
[26:46] | is about to be short one art project. | 会成为艺术项目 |
[26:48] | The sacrifices we make for our children’s education. | 这就是我们为儿童教育作出的牺牲 |
[26:53] | Who’s a good girl? Who’s a good girl? | 谁是好女孩 谁是好女孩 |
[26:58] | It had to be you. | 一定是你 |
[26:59] | I gave you my credit card to pay for drinks. | 我给你我的信用卡去买饮料 |
[27:01] | And I gave it back. | 我还给你了 |
[27:02] | I didn’t take the picture. Now go away. | 我也没有拍照 你可以走了 |
[27:04] | Well, forgive me if I’m not convinced. | 原谅我不相信你 |
[27:07] | You’re obviously pissed at me. | 很明显你在生我的气 |
[27:08] | Because I thought we totally had a connection. | 因为我以为我们已经有关系了 |
[27:10] | And then when you didn’t ask me for my number, I | 而你却没有问我要电话 我 |
[27:12] | A connection? It was a threesome. | 关系 我们是三个人 |
[27:15] | Yeah, but you were obviously more into me | 是的 但比起妮卡 |
[27:17] | than you were into Nika | 你明显跟我更亲密啊 |
[27:19] | Kenzie, honey, you have a phone call. | 肯齐 亲爱的 你的电话 |
[27:20] | Just a minute, dad. | 马上 爸爸 |
[27:22] | I didn’t want to say anything in front of her, | 我在她面前什么都不想说 |
[27:24] | but you could have. | 但你可能说了 |
[27:25] | You live with your parents? | 你还和你父母一起住吗 |
[27:28] | Just until graduation. | 只是毕业前 |
[27:30] | College? | 大学毕业 |
[27:32] | How old are you? | 你多大了 |
[27:34] | 18…next month. | 下个月就18了 |
[27:37] | Relax, it’s not illegal or anything. | 放松点 又不是犯法什么的 |
[27:40] | Look, I just need this to stop. | 听着 我希望到此为止 |
[27:41] | Would you give it up already? | 你不是早就放弃了吗 |
[27:43] | I told you, it’s not me. | 我告诉你了 不是我 |
[27:45] | My parents won’t even let me on social networking sites. | 我爸妈甚至都不让我上社交网站 |
[27:47] | Too many sexual predators. | 坏人太多了 |
[27:58] | Stop him. | 拦住他 |
[28:00] | Hey, hey. Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[28:03] | Hey, you’re sick. | 你在生病 |
[28:04] | You need to be in the hospital. | 要呆在医院里 |
[28:05] | There’s a million hospitals. | 医院多的是 |
[28:06] | Ones that won’t send me back to that camp! | 而且不会送我会营地 |
[28:08] | Landon, what’s going on? | 兰德勒 怎么回事 |
[28:09] | Please, help me. Don’t send me back. | 求你了 别送我回营地 |
[28:12] | Those are my car keys. You stole them out of my pocket? | 这是我的车钥匙 你从我口袋里偷的吗 |
[28:14] | No bad kids, huh? | 没有不是的孩子对吧 |
[28:19] | Did you stop Landon? | 你们拦住兰德勒了吗 |
[28:20] | Yeah, yeah. What’s wrong? | 是的 你怎么样 |
[28:21] | Oh, my legs, they hurt. The muscles are in a vise. | 我的腿 好疼 好像肌肉夹在虎钳里 |
[28:25] | What does it mean? | 什么意思 |
[28:26] | I’m not sure yet. | 还不确定 |
[28:27] | Ten diazepam. 40 potassium. | 10毫克安定 钾40 |
[28:36] | The leg pain was caused | 肾功能障碍 |
[28:37] | by a muscle cramp from low sodium, | 造成的低钠血症 |
[28:39] | which was caused by kidney dysfunction. | 引起肌肉筋挛进而导致腿痛 |
[28:41] | Landon didn’t respond to doxycycline either. | 兰德勒对强力霉素也没有反应 |
[28:43] | I think we can rule out lyme. | 所以可以排除莱姆病了 |
[28:45] | I thought I was getting through to him, | 我以为我已经和他沟通好了 |
[28:46] | and he just wanted to steal my car keys. | 原来他只是想偷我的钥匙 |
[28:48] | If only his previous behavior | 如果只是他先前的行为 |
[28:50] | had given you a reason to expect that. | 就给你借口让你这么想 |
[28:52] | Why are you putting hot sauce on a toy? | 你为什么要把辣酱涂在玩具上 |
[28:55] | Maybe you don’t care if children chew | 可能你不关心小孩 |
[28:57] | on your caterpillar. I think it’s wrong. | 咬你的毛毛虫 我觉得是错的 |
[28:59] | What causes kidney dysfunction on top of everything else? | 除此之外又是什么导致肾功能障碍的呢 |
[29:02] | Arsenic poisoning. | 砷中毒 |
[29:04] | And people do change. | 人是会变的 |
[29:07] | Driscoll took it to heart | 当我问兰德勒的过去时 |
[29:08] | when I asked him to think about Landon’s history. | 德里斯科尔很用心 |
[29:12] | He was much nicer, and then | 他变得很好 然后 |
[29:13] | Wow, two ideas that don’t make any sense. | 这两个说不通 |
[29:16] | If it was arsenic, they’d be puking and pooping. | 如果是砷 他们应该上吐下泻 |
[29:19] | And conversations with moralizing strangers | 向陌生人说教 |
[29:21] | do not make people change their behavior. | 不会改变他们的行为 |
[29:30] | Rachel is not gonna do that more than once. | 瑞秋肯定不会一而再的干这事了 |
[29:35] | Whipple’s could affect the brain, kidneys, heart. | 低血糖会引发脑部 肾脏以及心脏问题 |
[29:37] | Not without G.I. involvement. | 但不会导致肠胃问题 |
[29:39] | Why is it impossible to believe | 你为何就不相信呢 |
[29:41] | I made a compelling argument, and he– | 我的劝说很有说服力 他也… |
[29:43] | If he changed, it’s because something besides you | 即便他改变了 也不会是因为你 |
[29:46] | made that argument compelling. | 而是其他事情让他信服 |
[29:48] | Compromised kidneys secondary to bladder issues | 膀胱问题引起了继发性肾功能障碍 |
[29:50] | points to botulism toxin, which lives in soil. | 说明是由土壤中存在的肉毒素所导致的 |
[29:53] | Got into the kid’s bloodstream | 由男孩额头上的伤口 |
[29:54] | through the cut on his forehead. | 进入其血管内 |
[29:56] | Got into the drill instructor’s | 由教官脚上的擦伤伤口 |
[29:57] | through some abrasions on his feet. | 也进入了他的血液里 |
[30:01] | Good idea. | 有道理 |
[30:03] | Give ’em both the antitoxin. | 给他俩都用上解毒剂 |
[30:11] | I saw my chance to get out of here. | 我瞧见了逃离这里的机会 |
[30:13] | I had to take it. | 我得把握住机会 |
[30:14] | Don’t make excuses. | 不要找借口 |
[30:16] | You tried to steal from me. | 你偷了我的车钥匙 |
[30:17] | All these kids are manipulators. | 我告诉过你这帮孩子就这样 |
[30:19] | You can’t let your guard down. | 绝对不能掉以轻心 |
[30:20] | What do you mean “All these kids”? | 你说”这帮孩子”是什么意思 |
[30:22] | Don’t lump me in with the losers at that camp. | 别把我和训练营里的那帮烂人混为一谈 |
[30:24] | Seems like you belong there. | 我看你和那里挺配的 |
[30:25] | It may be your only chance. | 这说不定是你唯一的出路 |
[30:27] | Look, I’ve screwed up, | 听着 我是犯过错 |
[30:28] | but I’ve never been in trouble with the law. | 但我还没犯过法 |
[30:31] | You said you were in for shoplifting. | 你说你是因商店行窃而入训练营的 |
[30:33] | Store owner caught me | 店主在我 |
[30:33] | trying to boost some chips and stuff. | 顺手牵零食时逮到了我 |
[30:35] | Called my DCS caseworker. | 报告给了管理我的社工 |
[30:38] | I thought all the kids were there under court order. | 我还以为营员都是因法院判决而入营的 |
[30:40] | That’s usually how it works. | 一般而言是这样的 |
[30:42] | So why is he different? | 为何他不一样呢 |
[30:50] | Why would I take a naked picture of you? | 我为何要照一张你的裸照呢 |
[30:53] | You’re cute, but you’re not that cute. | 你是很有魅力 不过还没那么大魅力 |
[30:55] | Now please go. | 现在请你离开 |
[30:56] | You’re the only one left. You’re pissed off. | 你是剩下唯一的嫌疑人了 我把你惹毛了 |
[30:58] | I’m pissed off because you’re in my apartment, | 我是很生气 因为你正在我的公寓里 |
[30:59] | and my boyfriend might be here any minute. | 而我的男友很可能马上就过来了 |
[31:02] | Boyfriend. | 男友 |
[31:04] | Last thing I want to do is publicize that I cheated on him | 我最不想做的事就是让他发现我出轨 |
[31:05] | so why would I prank you? | 所以我为何要让你出丑 |
[31:07] | And where was this boyfriend at the wedding? | 可婚礼那天你男友哪去了 |
[31:10] | – Out of town. – Conveniently. | -出城了 -真是便宜男友 |
[31:16] | It’s from my sister’s birthday last month. | 这是上个月我姐姐生日会上的照片 |
[31:18] | And before you suggest he’s my brother, | 在你狡辩他是我哥哥之前 |
[31:20] | note how I’m kissing him. | 仔细看看 我和他是在热吻 |
[31:22] | You used me, I used you. It was a mistake. | 我们互惠互利 那是个错误 |
[31:25] | Now I just want to forget about it. | 而我现在只想忘记过去 |
[31:33] | I just got off the phone with Landon’s DCS caseworker. | 我刚刚和兰德勒的社工通了电话 |
[31:36] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[31:37] | I’m not what made my argument compelling. | 我的劝说本身并没让他信服 |
[31:50] | Where are we going? | 这是要去哪里 |
[31:51] | To give your bladder an antibiotic wash | 给你的膀胱做次杀菌浴 |
[31:53] | to protect against infection. | 防止感染 |
[32:04] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[32:06] | I’m Dr. House. | 我是豪斯医生 |
[32:09] | And that boy is the spitting image of his mother. | 那男孩和他妈妈简直是一个模子印出来的 |
[32:13] | Of course, I’ve never seen her, | 当然 我从来没见过她本人 |
[32:15] | but his care worker told my lackey | 但分管他的社工告诉我的手下 |
[32:18] | that you paid his enrolment fee at the camp. | 说是你替他付了参加训练营的费用 |
[32:22] | That could mean that you’re a family friend, | 这意味着你可能是他家人的朋友 |
[32:24] | but then, why hide it? | 但若是这样 你何必匿名呢 |
[32:27] | The only person who’d want to hide it… | 而唯一一个想要隐瞒的人… |
[32:31] | is his deadbeat dad, | 就是他不负责任的父亲 |
[32:33] | who has decided not to be a deadbeat anymore. | 而这个父亲决定要承担起父亲的职责 |
[32:40] | Please, don’t tell him. | 求求你 不要告诉他 |
[32:50] | We spend days looking for a link between them, | 我们费了好几天 找他俩之间的关系 |
[32:53] | and he doesn’t tell us the kid is his son. | 而他却不告诉我们这孩子是他的儿子 |
[32:55] | We were looking for exposures. | 我们一直在找共同的暴露源 |
[32:57] | He didn’t think it was medically relevant. | 他觉得这事和治疗没有关系 |
[32:59] | Soon, he won’t have to worry about his kidding finding out. | 不久后 他也不用担心儿子发现真相了 |
[33:01] | Being dead makes keeping secrets much easier. | 死了后 秘密就永远是秘密了 |
[33:04] | Neither one was responding to botulism treatment, | 肉毒素治疗对他们都不起作用 |
[33:06] | And the boy started having seizures. | 男孩已经开始出现痉挛了 |
[33:08] | And Driscoll might have been right | 德里斯科尔也许是对的 |
[33:09] | that their biological relationship doesn’t matter. | 他们的父子关系是无关的 |
[33:11] | Genetic illness emerges when people are the same age, | 遗传性疾病会在同一年龄段暴发 |
[33:13] | not during the same week. | 但不会在同一周 |
[33:15] | Unless there’s a trigger. | 除非是由某种东西触发的 |
[33:16] | Genetic conditions can be set off | 环境因素可能 |
[33:17] | by things in the surroundings, | 会抵消遗传因素 |
[33:18] | and these two obviously share surroundings. | 而明显地 这两人生活环境相同 |
[33:21] | That’s a relatively rare phenomenon. | 这种现象很罕见 |
[33:22] | Which is our specialty, I know. | 不过这正是我们的专长 |
[33:24] | Our patients are related. That can’t be a coincidence. | 我们的病人是亲属 不可能是巧合 |
[33:31] | I just had an idea. | 我刚才灵光一闪 |
[33:34] | Relevant to our case? | 和我们的病例有关系吗 |
[33:37] | No. | 没有 |
[33:38] | Sit. | 老实坐下 |
[33:40] | Wegener’s can be brought on by exposure to heavy metals. | 暴露于重金属可能会引起韦格纳肉芽肿 |
[33:43] | Did you see anything at the camp? | 你们在营地发现什么没 |
[33:44] | Near the isolation hut, | 在隔离房附近 |
[33:45] | there were some old generator batteries. | 有废旧的发电机电池 |
[33:48] | Could have leaked into the soil? | 会不会泄漏到了土壤中 |
[33:49] | Seems like someone else in the camp | 但那样营地里的其他人 |
[33:50] | would have had lead poisoning. | 也会铅中毒 |
[33:53] | You got anything better? | 你有更好的解释吗 |
[33:57] | Treat with cyclophosphamide. | 用环磷酰胺治疗 |
[33:59] | Go find your bliss. | 你去找你的灵光吧 |
[34:04] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I have a play date. | 现在我要先离开了 我还有个约会 |
[34:15] | Why didn’t you step forward when his mom died? | 他妈妈去世时 你为何没站出来 |
[34:20] | I found out she’d passed months later. | 我在她去世几个月后才知道 |
[34:24] | By then, Landon was already in the foster system. | 而那时 兰德勒已经被纳入领养系统了 |
[34:30] | I was figuring out a way to approach him | 他出岔子时 |
[34:32] | when he got into trouble, | 我正在想怎样才能进入他的生活 |
[34:34] | so I brought him to the camp. | 所以我就把他带入训练营 |
[34:38] | You need to tell him. | 你要告诉他真相 |
[34:40] | I can’t. Not now. | 我做不到 至少现在不行 |
[34:44] | If I die, the only thing I’ll ever be to him | 如果我死了 我留给他的唯一印象 |
[34:46] | is the hardass who made him run obstacle courses. | 就是那个强迫他训练的混蛋教练 |
[34:51] | You’ll apologize to me for something done | 你为了自己精神不受控状态下的行为 |
[34:53] | in a psychotic state, | 都会向我道歉 |
[34:54] | but you won’t own up to being his father. | 怎么就不敢站出来 做个像样的父亲呢 |
[34:57] | What happened to | 不是说 |
[34:57] | “Actions have consequences, a man accepts them”? | “男子汉要勇于承担责任”吗 |
[35:00] | I’m in his life, | 我已经在他的生命中了 |
[35:02] | and I am working to get him on the right path. | 也正努力让他走上正途 |
[35:06] | He doesn’t need a drill instructor. | 他需要的并不是位教官 |
[35:11] | He needs a dad. | 而是位父亲 |
[35:20] | It’s so sweet of you coming to this. | 你能来真的很贴心 |
[35:22] | Just trying to be supportive. | 这不是为了支持你嘛 |
[35:24] | I’ve heard that’s what boyfriends do. | 听说这是男朋友的职责 |
[35:29] | Hi, honey. Hi. Did you have fun? | 嗨 宝贝 玩的开心吗 |
[35:37] | Rachel had a great time. Played with everything. | 瑞秋玩的很开心 什么都会玩 |
[35:40] | She’s a very clever girl. | 真是个聪明的小姑娘 |
[35:46] | I’m sorry to ask this, but we’ve had some problems | 我抱歉要问些问题 有些家长 |
[35:49] | with parents coaching kids. | 会提前教孩子玩玩具 |
[35:51] | Rachel caught onto our toys unusually quickly, | 瑞秋异常快地学会了我们的玩具 |
[35:53] | And she even knew the game was called | 她甚至知道游戏叫做 |
[35:55] | “Feed the monkey.” | “喂猴子” |
[35:57] | Uh, well, as eager as I am to have her go here, | 虽然我很想让孩子来这儿上学 |
[36:01] | I promise you I would never do that. | 我保证我绝对不会这么做 |
[36:05] | Hey, Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[36:07] | Have you ever played “Feed the monkey” before? | 你以前玩过”喂猴子”这个游戏吗 |
[36:13] | No, mama. | 没有 妈妈 |
[36:19] | She seemed so dumb. | 她看起来那么傻 |
[36:22] | But when the pressure was on, | 但有压力时 |
[36:23] | she knew what had to be done, | 她很清楚地知道该怎么做 |
[36:25] | and she did it. | 做得还挺好 |
[36:27] | You’re pumped ’cause your kid lied? | 你这么焦虑是因为你家孩子撒谎了吗 |
[36:30] | She’s not my kid. She’s a pain in the ass. | 不是我家孩子 她就是个小混蛋 |
[36:34] | And she’s a better liar than you are. | 而且她撒的谎可比你好多了 |
[36:38] | You didn’t cut your leg getting into your truck. | 你不是上货车时划伤了腿 |
[36:41] | The abrasion has dirt and gravel in it. | 伤口处有泥土和沙砾 |
[36:44] | A bit of fertilizer too. | 还有点肥料 |
[36:46] | Tripped in my greenhouse. | 摔在我的温室里了 |
[36:48] | Growing my own organic veggies. | 我在种自己的有机植物 |
[36:50] | Didn’t ask. Not gonna tell. | 别打听了 保密 |
[36:53] | She didn’t hesitate. She didn’t oversell. | 她没犹豫迟疑 也没虚张声势 |
[36:56] | Took me years to learn how to lie like that. | 学会这样撒谎我用了很多年 |
[37:00] | And Rachel has it on instinct. | 瑞秋却天生就会 |
[37:01] | Sounds like you’re real fond of that kid. | 听起来你蛮喜欢那孩子嘛 |
[37:04] | You’re really not good with nuance, are you? | 你还真是”明察秋毫” |
[37:07] | I admire her talent. | 我欣赏的是她的天赋 |
[37:10] | I’m just gonna numb you up… | 让我先给你麻醉 |
[37:17] | I gotta go. | 我得撤了 |
[37:25] | Latest kidney function test shows no improvement. | 最新的肾功能测试表明目前还没有改观 |
[37:28] | Nice stitches. Do they hurt? | 缝针很赞 疼吗 |
[37:31] | No. They gave me a shot of something. | 不 他们给我打了点什么东西 |
[37:33] | That was lidocaine. | 那叫做利多卡因[一种局部麻醉剂] |
[37:35] | It triggered an underlying genetic condition | 它触发了一种遗传病 |
[37:36] | Called variegate porphyria. | 多样性卟啉病 |
[37:40] | That would explain their symptoms. | 这可以解释他俩的病症 |
[37:42] | But I didn’t have any lidocaine. | 我没打过利多卡因啊 |
[37:43] | But you had a handful of antihistamines, | 托这个小魔王的福 |
[37:45] | courtesy of the deviant in the next bed. | 你吃了不少抗组胺药 |
[37:47] | It’s also a porphyria trigger. | 这也能触发卟啉病 |
[37:50] | Wait, so we have the same genetic thing? | 我们得了相同的遗传病吗 |
[37:54] | Yeah… | 对 |
[37:55] | Small world. | 世界真小 |
[37:58] | This is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[37:59] | We can manage the condition with hematin. | 我们能用血色素控制病情 |
[38:02] | A liver transplant could cure it. | 做个肝脏移植你就痊愈了 |
[38:08] | Sometimes two patients share one donated liver. | 我听说 两个病人可以共享一个捐赠肝脏 |
[38:13] | Would that work for us? | 我们行吗 |
[38:16] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[38:17] | We’d have to test your blood, tissue type. | 我们需要给你们验血 验组织类型 |
[38:19] | – And if they matched– – Why would they? | -如果匹配的话 -凭什么会匹配 |
[38:21] | Just because we have the same thing making us sick… | 我们只是得了同一种病 |
[38:23] | Also… | 还有 |
[38:29] | I’m your father. | 我是你的亲生父亲 |
[38:43] | I don’t believe you. | 我不信 |
[38:46] | You don’t think a white guy can be a bad father? | 你不信白人可以是坏爹 |
[38:49] | Happy to check your DNA. | 我很乐意为您验验DNA |
[38:50] | Do you really think he’d say he’s your dad if he isn’t? | 你认为如果他不是你爹他会这么说吗 |
[38:53] | It’s not like you’re a catch. | 你又不是帅得惨绝人寰 |
[39:05] | You’re evil. | 你太阴险了 |
[39:11] | Barely recognize you with your clothes on. | 你穿上衣服我都快认不出来了 |
[39:15] | You were at the wedding with your sister. | 你和你妹妹都在婚礼上 |
[39:18] | Shared a room with her too. | 还跟她住一个屋 |
[39:20] | I came by to change my shoes, and… | 我去换鞋 然后 |
[39:23] | I found you in the bathroom. | 在浴室看到你 |
[39:25] | It took you long enough to find me. | 你这么久才找到我 |
[39:27] | Because when someone starts pranking you, | 因为正常人都不会想到 |
[39:28] | the logical suspect is the overly protective sister | 那个一直捉弄你的人是 |
[39:31] | of the woman you slept with once. | 你床伴的过分护短的姐姐 |
[39:33] | This has nothing to do with my sister. | 这和我妹妹无关 |
[39:35] | Then what does it have to do with? | 那和什么有关 |
[39:39] | If you really have no clue, | 如果你真的想不起来了 |
[39:41] | then you so deserve this. | 那你太活该了 |
[39:43] | All that creativity and energy | 你为了捉弄我 |
[39:46] | you put into pranking me… | 花了那么多的时间精力 |
[39:48] | It seems like you were trying to make a point. | 肯定是想表达什么 |
[39:49] | You really don’t want to tell me what it was? | 你真不想告诉我是为什么吗 |
[39:54] | You’re a really big fan of John Hughes movies. | 你超爱约翰·休斯的电影 |
[39:57] | You inexplicably prefer some kind of wonderful | 你难以理解地喜欢”妙不可言” |
[39:59] | to sixteen candles, though that’s probably because… | 而不是”十六支蜡烛” 这很可能是因为 |
[40:02] | Mary Stuart Masterson looked hot in those leather gloves. | 麦特森戴皮手套感觉很性感 |
[40:06] | We talked at the reception. | 我们招待会时聊天来着 |
[40:07] | That’s why you hate me? It was fun. | 这是你恨我的原因 我们谈得很开心啊 |
[40:10] | It was great… until I mentioned that | 确实很开心 直到我提到 |
[40:13] | I don’t sleep with guys on the first date. | 第一次约会时我不会和男生上床 |
[40:14] | And then you said you had to go to the bathroom, | 你说你要去洗手间 |
[40:18] | and you never came back. | 就再也没回来 |
[40:20] | Actions have consequences. | 恶有恶报 |
[40:23] | Do you seek vengeance on every guy | 你对每个混帐男人 |
[40:25] | who acts like an ass? | 都这么报复他吗 |
[40:26] | Could be a full-time job. | 你肯定忙得不可开交 |
[40:29] | When we were talking, you seemed like a nice guy. | 我们聊天时 你看起来很不错 |
[40:32] | So either you’re a great actor, | 要不你就是一个伟大的演员 |
[40:34] | or you’re a nice guy who lost his way. | 要不你就是只迷途的羔羊 |
[40:36] | Whatever the reasons, | 不管是什么原因 |
[40:38] | a little negative reinforcement seemed to be warranted. | 一点负强化都是必须的 |
[40:43] | Oh, currently, your password is “Great big ho.” | 还有 你现在的密码是”大淫棍” |
[40:47] | Change it back to anything but “Password.” | 别在用”密码”当密码了 |
[40:51] | Hey, I’m–I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:56] | Let me prove it to you by taking you out to dinner. | 为表达我的歉意 我请你吃晚饭吧 |
[40:59] | Followed by not sleeping with you. | 不会立马就想和你上床 |
[41:05] | I’m serious. | 我认真的 |
[41:08] | Not on your life. | 你对你的生活不认真 |
[41:34] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[41:36] | Nothin’ to say. | 没什么好谈的 |
[41:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[41:46] | I’ll wait till you’re ready. | 我会等你准备好的 |
[41:54] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子 |
[41:58] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿都不会去 |
[42:18] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[42:21] | – What is that? – A doggy. | -这是什么 -小狗 |
[42:23] | – What does it say? – Ruff! | -它怎么叫的 -汪 |
[42:24] | That’s right. | 对啦 |
[42:29] | Waldenwood called. | 瓦尔登伍德打电话来了 |
[42:30] | They love Rachel, but they have no room. | 他们很喜欢瑞秋 但是没有名额了 |
[42:34] | Something about more siblings than usual. | 都被兄弟姐妹占去了 |
[42:37] | We should apply next year. | 让我们明年再申请 |
[42:44] | She’s a smart kid. She’ll be fine. | 她很聪明 没问题的 |
[42:48] | You mean that? | 你真这么想 |
[42:52] | Yeah, I do. | 嗯 |