时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Excuse me, waitress? | 打扰一下 服务生 |
[00:04] | I’m afraid the teriyaki chicken’s no longer on the menu. | 抱歉我们不再提供照烧鸡了 |
[00:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[00:10] | That’s what you had last time. | 你上次点的是那个 |
[00:11] | We’ve never been here before. | 我们从没来过这 |
[00:13] | I definitely remember you. | 我确实记得你 |
[00:14] | No, we never get up north. | 不 我们从没来过北边 |
[00:15] | We’re just up to see a friend of ours | 我们只是来看一个 |
[00:16] | who moved here last summer. | 去年搬到这里的朋友 |
[00:19] | Your hair was lighter. You had little round glasses. | 那时你头发颜色更浅 还带着圆框眼镜 |
[00:23] | Sounds like you. | 听上去像你 |
[00:24] | Henry, don’t play along. | 亨利 别听她的 |
[00:25] | It’s a gimmick, for tips. | 她就是想骗点小费 |
[00:26] | Could we get some water? | 能给我们来杯水吗 |
[00:31] | It was last August. Saturday, the 14th. | 那是去年八月 十四号 星期六 |
[00:33] | You were wearing a blue dress with polka dots. | 你穿着蓝底白点的裙子 |
[00:35] | Your eyes were puffy, | 眼睛红肿 |
[00:36] | like you’d been crying. | 好像刚哭过 |
[00:39] | The 14th is Darren’s birthday. | 十四号是达伦的生日 |
[00:41] | He said he had to cancel his party | 他说他不得不取消生日聚会 |
[00:42] | ’cause his old girlfriend showed up. | 因为他的前女友来了 |
[00:44] | They got into a huge fight. | 他们大吵了一架 |
[00:46] | – Henry… – I knew it. Damn it. | -亨利… -我就知道 该死的 |
[00:48] | Ever since that ski trip when the two of you disappeared. | 从那次滑雪你俩无故消失时我就该知道的 |
[00:50] | I’ll go…get your water. | 我这就去 给你们倒水 |
[00:58] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[00:58] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[01:06] | I can’t move my legs! | 我的腿不能动了 |
[01:41] | Picture a door. | 想象一扇门 |
[01:43] | Unlocked with the key of the mind. | 用思维之钥将其打开 |
[01:46] | Two medical cases, both more fascinating than the last. | 两个病例 都比上次那个有趣的多 |
[01:50] | That actually makes no logical sense. | 这一点逻辑都没有 |
[01:52] | This is not a door to logical sense. | 那扇门不通向逻辑之路 |
[01:55] | Also, shut up. | 还有 闭嘴 |
[01:57] | Case number one. | 一号病例 |
[01:59] | 33-year-old woman | 33岁 女性 |
[02:01] | Named… | 名字是… |
[02:03] | Something I can’t remember. | 我忘了 |
[02:04] | You’ll see the irony in a second. | 你们一会就会发现讽刺之处了 |
[02:06] | Presenting with temporary paralysis, | 症状表现为暂时性瘫痪 |
[02:08] | high CK levels, | 肌酸激酶水平过高 |
[02:10] | and a perfect memory. | 以及完美的记忆力 |
[02:15] | How perfect is perfect? | 多完美算完美 |
[02:16] | Perfectly perfect. | 完美无缺 |
[02:18] | Hyperthymesia. | 超忆症 |
[02:19] | Complete recall of every moment of every day | 她能回忆起自青春期以来的 |
[02:22] | since puberty. | 所有时刻 |
[02:23] | All 7,600,049 of them. | 全部760049分钟 |
[02:27] | It’s cool, huh? | 很酷 是吧 |
[02:29] | One of only a handful of recorded cases. | 这是为数不多的记录在案的超忆病例之一 |
[02:31] | So we have two symptoms: | 我们知道两个症状 |
[02:32] | Temporary leg paralysis and elevated CK. | 暂时性腿部瘫痪以及肌酸激酶水平过高 |
[02:34] | Obviously you’re not suffering from the same condition | 看来你不是来自她的”超强记忆力星球” |
[02:37] | ’cause you’ve already forgotten my dramatic voiceover. | 因为你已然忘了我激动人心的画外音了 |
[02:39] | There’s a third symptom. | 还有第三个症状 |
[02:40] | – Her memory’s unrelated. – Why? | -她的记忆力与此无关 -为什么 |
[02:42] | It’s a strange medical phenomenon– | 这种医学现象十分罕见 |
[02:44] | Hyperthymesia is known to manifest in adolescence. | 超忆症一般在青春期显现 |
[02:46] | Yeah, in the whole five documented cases. | 就记录在案的五个病例而言 没错 |
[02:48] | To be related, | 如果有联系 |
[02:49] | it would mean 20 years between symptoms. | 就意味着新的病症在二十年后才出现 |
[02:51] | Plus, I don’t know of any diseases | 另外 我不知道什么病 |
[02:53] | that cause great memory. | 会导致超强记忆力 |
[02:54] | Only ones that destroy it. | 只知道能破坏记忆的 |
[02:56] | MRI showed no evidence of stroke or tumor, | 核磁共振显示没有中风或肿瘤的迹象 |
[02:58] | so probably a toxin. | 可能是中毒 |
[02:59] | She’s a waitress. | 她是服务员 |
[03:00] | They’re no strangers to botulism or alcoholism. | 服务员容易食物中毒和酗酒成性 |
[03:02] | We should search the diner and where she lives. | 我们应该检查下那家餐馆和她家里 |
[03:04] | Or you could search her brain. | 或者你们可以在她的脑中搜索 |
[03:06] | You know, where her memory lives. | 那里可是她的记忆之家 |
[03:08] | Save the gas. | 省点油吧 |
[03:09] | You two check her home. | 你们俩去检查她家 |
[03:10] | You two get a complete patient history. | 你们俩去把病人的完整病史问出来 |
[03:12] | We’ll see who gets an answer first. | 看谁会先找到答案 |
[03:15] | You said there’s a second case? | 你不是说还有第二个病例吗 |
[03:18] | Oh! Yeah. | 啊 对了 |
[03:19] | Thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[03:23] | The case of the 45-year-old doctor | 患者是一名45岁的医生 |
[03:26] | who just failed his pathology recertification exam | 他没能通过病理学再认证考试 |
[03:30] | and is going to lose his board certification | 即将失去专科医学会认证资格 |
[03:32] | and get fired. | 还会被开除 |
[03:33] | How’d you fail it? | 你怎么会没通过 |
[03:34] | You spend half your life in the lab. | 你生活的一半时间都在实验室度过 |
[03:35] | I was recovering from the flu. | 我在流感恢复期 |
[03:37] | I’m retaking it next week. It’s not an issue. | 我下周会重考 没什么大不了的 |
[03:39] | Normally, I’d let darwinism run its course. | 一般来说 我会同意物竞天择适者生存 |
[03:41] | But Cuddy’s in a big tizzy | 但是 卡迪对她的海报男孩 |
[03:43] | about her poster boy getting canned. | 快要被炒了的事紧张不已 |
[03:45] | So how are we gonna get the short guy off the short bus? | 那我们怎样才能让小矮个全力以赴呢 |
[03:48] | – What about a tutor? – I don’t need a tutor. | -找个家教怎么样 -我不需要家教 |
[03:50] | Tutor it is. | 那就请家教吧 |
[03:51] | Choose your poison. | 自选一味良药吧 |
[03:52] | Chase, if you prefer pounding Aussie beers | 如果你想畅饮澳洲啤酒 |
[03:55] | and commiserating over the suckiness of divorce. | 并一起感慨悲剧的离婚生活的话 选奇斯 |
[03:57] | Masters, if you want nervous energy, | 如果你想了解精神能量 闪卡 |
[03:59] | flash cards and obnoxious pieces of arcane Trivia. | 以及各种可憎晦涩的知识竞赛 就选马斯特斯 |
[04:03] | Foreman, if you need to be berated | 如果你需要被毫无幽默感的 |
[04:04] | by a humorless hard-ass. | 凶神恶煞训斥 就是福曼了 |
[04:07] | Foreman. | 福曼吧 |
[04:08] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[04:10] | You must be more worried than you look. | 你心里肯定比看上去更焦虑不堪 |
[04:17] | I need a consult, Dr. Wilson. | 我需要会诊 威尔森医生 |
[04:19] | So call me in a week if it still itches. | 一周后如果还痒的话给我打电话 |
[04:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:23] | And be sure to give Sarah a kiss for me. | 一定替我亲一下莎拉 |
[04:25] | Will do. | 一定 |
[04:28] | Who’s Sarah? | 莎拉是谁 |
[04:29] | Her granddaughter, I think. | 我估计是她的孙女 |
[04:31] | Early stages of dementia. | 早期老年痴呆 |
[04:33] | What’s the consult? | 你有什么要会诊的 |
[04:34] | I need your medical opinion | 我需要你的医学意见 |
[04:35] | on what bar we’re gonna hit for happy hour tonight | 决定我们晚上去哪个酒吧爽一下 |
[04:38] | to kick off the official end | 庆祝自萨姆离开后 |
[04:39] | to your three-month pity party over Sam. | 你自怜自艾三个月的正式结束 |
[04:41] | I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[04:43] | Because of Sarah? | 因为莎拉吗 |
[04:44] | Yes, because of my senile patient’s granddaughter. | 没错 就是我那痴呆病人的孙女 |
[04:46] | You caught me. I’m busy! | 被你抓包了 我有约了 |
[04:54] | Who’s Sarah? | 莎拉是谁 |
[04:56] | Wilson’s friend. | 威尔森的朋友 |
[04:58] | My computer crashed. | 我电脑瘫痪了 |
[04:59] | Lost my database of his acquaintances. | 关于他熟人的资料全都没了 |
[05:02] | Or you’re both lying to me. | 或者你们俩都在骗我 |
[05:04] | I know nothing about Wilson having a friend named Sarah. | 我完全不知威尔森有个叫莎拉的朋友 |
[05:08] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[05:13] | Nooo. | 当然不 |
[05:15] | What are the eight types of vomitus? | 呕吐物的八种类型是什么 |
[05:18] | I could show you four right now | 如果你再问我一道复习题 |
[05:19] | if you ask me one more review question. | 我立刻吐其中四种给你看 |
[05:21] | Hey, you picked me. | 是你选的我 |
[05:22] | You said you wanted a hard-ass. | 你说你想要凶神恶煞的 |
[05:24] | No, House said that. | 不 那是豪斯说的 |
[05:25] | I pretended to agree to get him off my back. | 我假装同意省得他再跟我啰嗦 |
[05:27] | I picked you because I wanted the guy | 我选你是因为 |
[05:29] | who doesn’t like getting involved | 我想要那种 |
[05:31] | in other people’s problems. | 不会多管闲事的人 |
[05:32] | Yes, I thought you’d want to skip | 我是这样没错 但我以为是你不想遭受 |
[05:33] | the massive public humiliation of getting fired. | 因被炒而带来的巨大耻辱才选的我 |
[05:36] | By treating me like I’m an imbecile? | 所以你就把我当傻瓜看待吗 |
[05:37] | I’m totally fine. | 我没问题的 |
[05:39] | I aced my first pathology boards. | 我第一次病理学认证考了A |
[05:41] | Medicine has come a long way in the last hundred years. | 过去几百年医学可是有了长足的进步 |
[05:45] | You know… | 你知道… |
[05:46] | I heard of a guy | 我听说有个人 |
[05:48] | who knew a guy | 认识一个 |
[05:49] | who could get the exam ahead of time. | 能提前拿到考题的人 |
[05:54] | It was something I heard. | 我是这么听说的 |
[05:55] | Patient’s file | 病历上说 |
[05:56] | said she lost some weight on a new diet, right? | 她根据新的减肥食谱减了些体重 对吧 |
[05:58] | Yeah, she went vegan. | 没错 她改吃素了 |
[05:59] | Are laxatives vegan? | 泻药也算素食吗 |
[06:05] | Hello? | 怎么了 |
[06:06] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[06:07] | In the parking garage, | 在停车场里 |
[06:09] | searching Wilson’s car. | 搜查威尔森的车 |
[06:10] | We have an answer. Magnesium poisoning. | 我们有答案了 镁中毒 |
[06:13] | We found a pretty large stash of laxatives. | 我们发现了大量的泻药 |
[06:15] | Abuse can lead to hypermagnesemia. | 滥用可能导致高镁血症 |
[06:17] | I admit that’s… | 我承认这真是… |
[06:19] | Impressively outside-the-box thinking. | 令人震惊的奇思妙想啊 |
[06:24] | House. | 豪斯 |
[06:28] | You still there, House? | 你还在吗 豪斯 |
[06:32] | Everything okay? | 一切正常吗 |
[06:37] | No. | 不 |
[06:39] | For a second, I thought Wilson | 刚刚的一瞬间 我以为威尔森 |
[06:40] | might have a drug problem. | 可能滥用药物 |
[06:42] | Turns out it’s much, much worse. | 但事实比这糟糕太多了 |
[06:45] | Okay…uh, so we push fluids | 好吧 我们给她输液 |
[06:48] | and wait for her kidneys to clear the hypermagnesemia? | 然后等她的肾滤出高镁吗 |
[06:51] | You’ll be waiting a long time since that’s not what she has. | 那得等到天荒地老了 因为根本就不是 |
[06:53] | Her BP and respiratory rate are normal. | 她的血压和呼吸频率都正常 |
[06:55] | While you two were so busy | 你们俩忙着 |
[06:56] | being impressively outside the box, | 开动脑筋的同时 |
[06:58] | you missed the actual box. | 却忽略了真实情况 |
[07:02] | Chase and Masters done yet? | 奇斯和马斯特斯有结果了吗 |
[07:04] | Two light beers, November 16th. | 11月16号 我喝了两瓶清啤 |
[07:07] | One really bad glass of Pinot on the 17th. | 17号 相当大一杯葡萄酒 |
[07:10] | Uh, nothing from the 18th. | 18号以后没再喝酒 |
[07:12] | Shouldn’t you be working for NASA or something? | 你不该去美航局这样的地方工作吗 |
[07:15] | You mean why am I just a waitress? | 你是说为什么我只是个服务员吗 |
[07:17] | No, I didn’t mean… | 不 我不是说… |
[07:19] | I’m sorry, I-I-I-I… | 对不起 我… |
[07:21] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[07:23] | Remembering something is not the same | 能记住并不意味着 |
[07:24] | as understanding it. | 我就能理解 |
[07:25] | I’m not a genius. | 我不是天才 |
[07:27] | I love my job. I’m great at it. | 我热爱我的工作 我干得很好 |
[07:30] | Keeps my mind busy. | 能让我的脑子忙不停歇 |
[07:33] | Hi, I’m Dr. House. | 你好 我是豪斯医生 |
[07:36] | You are not pooping. | 你不排便 |
[07:40] | Question is, are you also a klutz? | 我的问题是 你也是个笨手笨脚的人吗 |
[07:44] | Uh… I guess I’m no clumsier than most people. | 这个 我猜我和大多数人差不多 |
[07:48] | What are you guessing for? | 你为什么要猜呢 |
[07:49] | You’ve got a perfect memory. | 你过目不忘 |
[07:50] | I was told there’d be numbers, dates, fireworks. | 我听说你能记住数字 日期 行为数据 |
[07:54] | What do you want to know? | 你想知道什么 |
[07:55] | Let’s go back to 2008. | 让我们回到2008年 |
[07:57] | How many trips, stumbles, falls did you have? | 滑倒 跌倒 绊倒加起来一共多少次 |
[08:04] | 11. | 十一次 |
[08:07] | This really works. | 真管用啊 |
[08:09] | Cool. | 太帅了 |
[08:10] | How ’bout 2009? | 2009年呢 |
[08:13] | 12. | 十二次 |
[08:14] | Even cooler. Last year? | 更酷了 去年呢 |
[08:16] | 20. | 二十次 |
[08:19] | That’s a big spike in discoordination. | 协调性丧失状况剧增 |
[08:21] | If you add the constipation, it’s early onset Parkinson’s. | 如果再加上便秘的话就是早期帕金森症了 |
[08:25] | Give her a full neuro exam, and start her on levodopa. | 给她做全套神经测试 开始用左旋多巴 |
[08:35] | Oh, I’m so surprised you broke into my apartment | 你未经允许就闯进我家 |
[08:38] | without telling me. | 我好意外啊 |
[08:39] | What is this? | 什么事 |
[08:40] | An intervention. | 一次调解 |
[08:41] | Exhibit A. | 展品一 |
[08:43] | A baggie filled with nepeta cataria, | 一塑料袋假荆芥 |
[08:46] | Also known as… | 也叫做… |
[08:47] | That had better not be what I think it is. | 那盒子里装的最好别是我想的那样 |
[08:49] | If you mean your new junkie girlfriend, then yes. | 如果你是指你的新瘾君子女友 没错 |
[08:52] | House… | 豪斯 |
[08:55] | Okay, fine. I got a cat. | 好吧 我交代 我养了只猫 |
[08:58] | Release the kraken. | 谜底揭晓了 |
[08:59] | I don’t think you appreciate the severity of your situation. | 我觉得你没有意识到问题的严重性 |
[09:01] | You are rapidly approaching | 你正迅速接近 |
[09:03] | an end-stage male spinsterism. | 男性独身主义病的末期 |
[09:06] | That cat, | 那只猫 |
[09:07] | that diabetic cat that you’re shooting up with insulin | 那只你负责注射胰岛素 |
[09:09] | and buying dime bags of catnip for, | 并喂食猫薄荷的糖尿病猫 |
[09:12] | that means you’ve given up on ever finding anyone. | 意味着你彻底放弃寻找新对象了 |
[09:15] | Don’t you think you’re completely overreacting | 你不觉得你在大惊小怪吗 |
[09:17] | If I’m completely overreacting, why’d you lie to me? | 如果是我大惊小怪 你干嘛骗我呢 |
[09:19] | Um, because I knew you would completely overreact. | 因为我就知道你会大惊小怪 |
[09:22] | Its name’s Sarah. | 你给它起名叫莎拉 |
[09:24] | Cats aren’t named that. Women are. | 这不是猫的名字 是女人的名字 |
[09:26] | What the freud is that about? | 搞什么飞机 |
[09:28] | Look, I didn’t name her. | 听着 不是我给她起的名字 |
[09:30] | My neighbor did. | 我邻居起的 |
[09:31] | She died, and I felt bad. | 她死了 我很难过 |
[09:33] | Sarah would have been destroyed at the shelter. | 要是她被收养所接去就完了 |
[09:36] | Aww, who would want a cat that croaks | 如果你不一天回家两次给它打针 |
[09:38] | if you’re not home twice a day | 这只猫就会把嗓子嚎哑 |
[09:39] | to shoot it up? | 这样的猫谁要啊 |
[09:40] | It’s like having your own button on Lost. | 简直就是活生生的《迷失》[知名美剧] |
[09:43] | You know, I’m pretty sure | 我很确定 |
[09:45] | that there is a river nearby. | 附近有条河[话外音 可以淹死猫] |
[09:49] | I’m keeping her. | 我要养她 |
[09:55] | Okay, shrug your shoulders | 耸肩 |
[09:56] | and don’t let me push them down. | 保持住 |
[09:59] | So I have to ask, uh… | 我忍不住想问 |
[10:02] | Is there a trick you use? | 你有什么诀窍吗 |
[10:03] | Mnemonics? | 比如助记符号 |
[10:05] | Meditation? | 比如冥想 |
[10:06] | No, no tricks. | 不 没有诀窍 |
[10:08] | I don’t even try, really. It’s just there. | 我毫不费力 真的 能力摆在那 |
[10:12] | Is my memory gonna go away… | 我的记忆会因为 |
[10:15] | with the Parkinson’s? | 帕金森氏症而丢失吗 |
[10:16] | It’s quite possible. | 很有可能 |
[10:17] | But we still have a lot of tests to do | 但在作出最终诊断前 |
[10:18] | before we have a definitive diagnosis. | 我们还得做很多检查 |
[10:20] | Well, here’s hoping for cancer. | 也有可能是癌症 |
[10:25] | Nadia? | 娜迪娅 |
[10:27] | Your boss called me. | 你老板给我打过电话 |
[10:30] | Sorry, um… | 打扰了 |
[10:31] | I’m Elena, Nadia’s older sister. | 我是艾琳娜 娜迪娅的姐姐 |
[10:34] | You don’t have to be here. | 你没必要来这 |
[10:37] | But I’d like to pretend you’d visit me | 我愿意相信 如果我病了 |
[10:39] | if I were in the hospital. | 你也会来医院看我的 |
[10:42] | You brought daisies. | 你带了雏菊来 |
[10:46] | They’re your favorite. | 你最喜欢雏菊花了 |
[10:47] | No, they’re my least favorite. | 不 我最讨厌了 |
[10:48] | I was stung in the face six times by– | 我的脸曾六次被它刺伤 |
[10:54] | Oh, god. | 天啊 |
[10:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:57] | My heart. | 我的心脏 |
[10:58] | Fast, wide-complex rhythm. | 心跳加快 宽波复杂性心动过速 |
[10:59] | Get the paddles. | 拿除颤器 |
[11:04] | Cardiac involvement rules out Parkinson’s. | 心脏问题排除了帕金森氏症 |
[11:06] | We’re back to transient paralysis | 回到短期麻痹 |
[11:08] | and high CK, plus arrhythmia. | 高肌酸激酶 再加上心律不齐 |
[11:10] | Masters, when you finally | 马斯特斯 当你最终 |
[11:11] | blossom into a woman, | 出落成女人时 |
[11:13] | would you ever sleep with a man who had a cat? | 会睡一个养猫的男人吗 |
[11:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[11:16] | Wrong, the answer is no. | 错 答案是不会 |
[11:19] | Slut. | 小邋遢 |
[11:21] | Any of you ever had a cat? | 你们养过猫吗 |
[11:24] | Any of you ever had sex? | 那你们做过爱吗 |
[11:27] | I think, as your people say, | 我想 这就是你们书呆子常说的 |
[11:29] | quod erat demonstrandum. | 证明完毕 |
[11:30] | An excess of catecholamine could set off an arrhythmia. | 儿茶酚胺过量会导致心律不齐 |
[11:33] | It’s not a pheo. Her blood pressure’s fine. | 不是嗜铬细胞瘤 她的血压很正常 |
[11:34] | Maybe we’re missing the obvious. | 很可能我们落下了明显症状 |
[11:35] | The heart could be behind everything. | 心脏问题可能是由多种原因引起的 |
[11:37] | If it’s not pumping effectively, | 如果心脏不能有效泵血 |
[11:39] | the muscles shut down. | 肌肉会丧失功能 |
[11:41] | CK elevates, coordination suffers. | 肌酸激酶浓度升高 协调能力下降 |
[11:43] | Why are you asking about cats? | 你为什么要问猫的事 |
[11:45] | Curiosity. | 好奇嘛 |
[11:47] | Can we focus here? | 我们能专心点吗 |
[11:50] | Uh, her heart problems | 她的心脏问题 |
[11:51] | started when Nadia saw her sister. | 是在娜迪娅见到她姐姐时出现的 |
[11:53] | Stress-induced arrhythmia | 紧张导致心率不齐 |
[11:54] | could be caused by long QT syndrome. | 可能是因长QT综合症而起 |
[11:57] | Her sister was barely in the room five minutes. | 她姐姐进屋不过五分钟 |
[11:59] | She said they’d been estranged for over six years. | 她说她们已经六年不见了 |
[12:02] | That’s a lot of tension. | 关系够紧张的 |
[12:02] | Run a stress test to confirm long QT. | 做个压力测试确认是否有长QT综合症 |
[12:05] | It’ll have to be drug-induced. | 这需要药物诱发 |
[12:06] | Treadmill will pull her stitches. | 跑步机会使她的缝针撕裂的 |
[12:07] | Drugs are never the answer. | 药物从来不是最好的解决方法 |
[12:09] | If we want her heart to go crazy, | 如果我们想让她心脏发狂 |
[12:11] | There’s something simpler and safer. | 有更简单 安全的办法 |
[12:14] | Use the sister. | 她姐姐 |
[12:22] | You lied to me. | 你对我说谎 |
[12:25] | No. I said I didn’t know anything about Wilson | 没有 我说我不知道威尔森 |
[12:27] | having a friend named Sarah. | 有个叫莎拉的朋友 |
[12:29] | Under House rules, that is not a lie. | 在豪斯的规则里 这不算撒谎 |
[12:33] | He’s lonely. | 他很孤单 |
[12:35] | That cat is a nice way for him to get some affection. | 猫能让他的感情有所寄托 |
[12:37] | That’s not the kind of putty tat | 这么一只普通的猫 |
[12:38] | he needs to be getting it from. | 可不能让他得到慰藉 |
[12:39] | He needs a putty tat he can tap. | 他需要的是女人 |
[12:41] | Why is it so important to you? | 为什么这事对你来说这么重要 |
[12:44] | After divorce number two, | 在第二次离婚后 |
[12:45] | he fell into a committed relationship | 他不可遏制地坠入 |
[12:47] | with a three-legged siamese. | 和一只三脚暹罗猫的爱河中 |
[12:49] | He stopped answering his phone, | 不接电话 |
[12:50] | redecorated his place like Grey Gardens. | 重新把家装修的像个灰色花园 |
[12:52] | He wasn’t able to come back to humanity | 他不能回到正常的人类社会 |
[12:54] | until a window was left | 除非为他留一扇 |
[12:55] | suspiciously and heroically open. | 充满悬念通往冒险的大门 |
[12:59] | How that cat opened the window, I will never know. | 一只猫怎么能打开这扇窗户 我不知道 |
[13:01] | He just needs more time. | 他只是需要些时间 |
[13:05] | Leave him and the cat alone. | 别去烦他和他的猫了 |
[13:09] | I won’t if you will. | 你插手我就撤退 |
[13:14] | Sorry about the daisies. | 抱歉我带了雏菊来 |
[13:15] | I always get it confused if you love or hate them. | 我总搞不清楚你究竟喜不喜欢 |
[13:17] | Do you want to know exactly how many times | 你想知道我告诉你我讨厌雏菊 |
[13:19] | I’ve told you that I hate them? | 到底有多少次了吗 |
[13:20] | I didn’t do it on purpose. | 我不是有意的 |
[13:24] | Her heart rate isn’t moving. | 她的心跳没有加快 |
[13:26] | The sister stress pot needs stirring. | 她姐姐的刺激点火候不够 |
[13:29] | You want me to start a fight? | 你想让我挑起争端吗 |
[13:31] | No. | 不 |
[13:33] | Just agitate a little, | 小煽呼一下 |
[13:34] | use something from the history. | 提些陈年往事 |
[13:35] | You’re not lying to them. | 你又不是去骗她们 |
[13:36] | In fact, you’d be telling the truth, | 事实上 你既告诉了她们事实 |
[13:37] | and serving their medical needs. | 又为她们提供了医学需要的服务 |
[13:49] | You haven’t seen each other in a while, huh? | 你们俩有一阵子没见了 是吧 |
[13:53] | I heard the story about the time you hit Nadia with the car. | 我听说你倒车撞娜迪娅的事了 |
[13:57] | It must have been pretty scary. | 一定很可怕吧 |
[14:00] | Why would you tell them that? | 你为什么要对他们说这事 |
[14:02] | They asked about broken bones. | 他们问我骨折是怎么来的 |
[14:04] | I swear that I checked my mirror. | 我发誓我看过后视镜了 |
[14:05] | You know that’s a lie. | 你知道这是骗人的话 |
[14:07] | You knew I was getting the mail, | 你知道我在那取信 |
[14:09] | and you just didn’t care enough to check! | 你根本不关心我 所以没看倒车镜 |
[14:11] | Just like you didn’t care that you ruined my 23rd birthday! | 正因如此 你还毁了我的23岁生日 |
[14:14] | Nadia, don’t start! | 娜迪娅 你又来了 |
[14:15] | You started by coming here, acting like you give a crap. | 你来这假装很关心我 是你挑起的 |
[14:18] | Here we go again! | 又要吵架了吗 |
[14:19] | I’m such a monster because I brought daisies. | 就因为我带了束雏菊 我就成坏蛋了吗 |
[14:23] | You — you need to leave right now. | 你 你现在得离开 |
[14:24] | Well, is she gonna be OK? | 好吧 她会没事吗 |
[14:26] | Elena, get out! | 艾琳娜 滚 |
[14:36] | You said you’d be ten minutes. | 你说十分钟就回来 |
[14:39] | I couldn’t decide on the cheese. | 我不知道该买哪种奶酪 |
[14:42] | When are you getting an apartment? | 你什么时候才肯弄套公寓住 |
[14:43] | Or at least a storage room? | 或者住回原来的房子 |
[14:45] | I’ll get to it. | 之后会的 |
[14:46] | I like it here. | 现在我挺喜欢这里的 |
[14:47] | They have video on demand. | 他们有视频点播 |
[14:50] | I pulled a practice test. | 我准备了一套模拟测试 |
[14:51] | I hate practice tests. | 我讨厌模拟测试 |
[14:52] | Hey, I never saw the Usual Suspects. | 我没看过《非常嫌疑犯》 |
[14:54] | You wanna check it out before we start? | 开始复习前你想看看吗 |
[14:55] | What are you doing? You’ve got three days. | 你在干什么 我们就剩三天了 |
[14:57] | Why is everyone’s first assumption | 为什么每个人都觉得 |
[14:58] | I’m gonna fail this stupid test? | 我会在这次白痴考试中不及格 |
[15:00] | Maybe, because you did. | 是有这可能 因为你上回就没过 |
[15:01] | I was recovering from the flu. | 那是因为我在感冒恢复期 |
[15:03] | I don’t care if you were dying from ebola. | 我才不管你是不是染上了埃博拉病毒 |
[15:04] | You shouldn’t have gotten less than a 70. | 你的得分不该在70分以下的 |
[15:06] | You’re nothing but excuses and distractions. | 你除了找借口和三心二意啥都不会 |
[15:08] | Well, it’s a nice match with your condescension | 这跟你的自以为是与感觉良好 |
[15:11] | and superiority. | 有的一拼 |
[15:14] | Enjoy the movie. | 好好看电影吧 |
[15:18] | Kevin Spacey is Keyser Soze. | 凯文·史派西就是恺撒·苏尔 |
[15:32] | How is she? | 她怎么样了 |
[15:37] | We started her on a beta blocker. | 我们给她用了β-受体阻滞药 |
[15:38] | It should keep her heart rhythm under control. | 这会控制好她的心率 |
[15:41] | She’ll be fine while we run more tests. | 在我们做更多检查期间 她会保持稳定 |
[15:42] | Did you hear that she banned me from her room? | 你听到她不让我进屋了吗 |
[15:46] | I know I’m not perfect, but she’s… | 我知道我并不完美 但她也… |
[15:49] | Oh, she can be such a bitch. | 她有时真是够混蛋的 |
[15:53] | She never ever ever let anything go. | 她总是斤斤计较 |
[15:58] | Tell Nadia she doesn’t need to worry | 请转告娜迪娅她不必担心 |
[16:00] | about seeing me again. | 会再见到我了 |
[16:03] | I started the fight. | 是我挑起了争吵 |
[16:08] | We needed her heart rate to rise, so I provoked you. | 我们需要她心跳加快 所以我激怒了你 |
[16:13] | You can’t play with people like that. | 你怎么能这么戏弄人 |
[16:18] | Maybe if I explain to Nadia– | 我可以向娜迪娅解释 |
[16:19] | No, it doesn’t matter! | 不 没用的 |
[16:21] | It’s just one more fight for her to remember. | 她只会记得我们又多了一次争吵 |
[16:28] | Guess you’re both bitches. | 我想你俩都是混蛋 |
[16:40] | Masters. | 马斯特斯 |
[16:45] | Smell her breath. | 闻闻她的口气 |
[16:47] | Breathe out. | 呼气 |
[16:51] | Ammonia. | 氨气 |
[16:52] | What is it? | 什么情况 |
[16:54] | I think your kidneys are shutting down. | 我想你的肾脏开始衰竭了 |
[16:59] | Failing kidneys puts the heart | 衰竭的肾脏说明 |
[17:00] | back on the list as a symptom. | 她的心脏问题是一种症状 |
[17:02] | Maybe she went vegan | 可能她吃素 |
[17:03] | because she lost the taste for protein. | 是因为她失去了蛋白质的味觉 |
[17:04] | It could be Amyloidosis. | 可能是淀粉样变性 |
[17:06] | We would have seen a stiff heart on the nuclear study. | 那在做细胞核观察时看到的应该是硬化的心肌 |
[17:08] | But autoimmune could account | 自身免疫系统疾病可以造成 |
[17:10] | for multiple organ systems and paralysis. | 多重器官衰竭和麻痹 |
[17:12] | There are a number that’d fit. | 还有很多其它可能 |
[17:13] | Guillain-barre, polymyositis. | 格林巴利综合症 多肌炎 |
[17:15] | Ms, polyarteritis nodosa– | 多发性硬化 结节性多动脉炎 |
[17:18] | SLE. | 系统性红斑狼疮 |
[17:20] | Why are you giving me these? | 为什么给我这些 |
[17:21] | Because, while they’re off running all these tests, | 因为 他们在做那些检查时 |
[17:24] | you will be submitting the insurance forms. | 你得填好这些保险表 |
[17:25] | There’s an entire department for that. | 整个部门的人都可以填啊 |
[17:27] | Exactly. The Foreman department. | 完全正确 福曼的部门 |
[17:28] | of which you are the Foreman. Foreman. | 只有你福曼 福曼 |
[17:30] | I know you got the time. | 我知道你有空 |
[17:31] | A little Wallaby told me that you recently | 一只小袋鼠[指奇斯]告诉我你最近 |
[17:33] | vacated your post as Taub’s savior. | 辞职不做陶博的救世主了 |
[17:36] | – He asked. – You’re worse than masters. | -他严刑逼供 -你比马斯特斯还烂 |
[17:37] | How’s this my fault? | 我做错什么了 |
[17:38] | He doesn’t need a tutor. | 他不需要老师 |
[17:39] | He needs ritalin and a babysitter. | 他需要利他林和保姆 |
[17:41] | Consider the forms incentive. | 把保险表当作动力吧 |
[17:43] | Taub doesn’t pass, | 陶博不过的话 |
[17:45] | he’ll become a permanent part of your life. | 他会成为你生命中永远的痛 |
[17:49] | This isn’t really about Cuddy, is it? | 这跟卡迪没关系 是吧 |
[17:52] | It’s about you. | 是你 |
[17:56] | You don’t want to lose me. | 你不想失去我 |
[18:00] | I think you care. | 我觉得你在乎我 |
[18:04] | Don’t think you can disgust me | 别以为你恶心我 |
[18:06] | into pulling Foreman off you. | 我就会把福曼撤掉 |
[18:08] | Pulse the patient with steroids for the autoimmune. | 暂停其它 给她类固醇来治疗自身免疫 |
[18:10] | Start her on dialysis for the kidney failure. | 给她做透析缓解肾脏衰竭 |
[18:12] | Treat the Taub with insults and small slaps | 给陶博鄙视和耳光 |
[18:15] | for the obstinacy, | 来治疗他的顽固 |
[18:16] | And start him on studying for the brain failure. | 开始注射”学习”来缓解大脑失灵 |
[18:23] | No, that’s not gonna work. | 不 不行 |
[18:25] | I have a haircut at 4 o’clock. | 我四点要去理发 |
[18:27] | I’ll be in the offi– | 我会去上班… |
[18:30] | I’ll be in the office in about 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟后到办公室 |
[18:34] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[18:51] | You planted something in my apartment | 你对我的公寓动了手脚 |
[18:53] | to make me think I’m allergic to Sarah. | 好让我以为自己对莎拉过敏 |
[18:56] | Paranoia is the first sign of Toxoplasma gondii, | 妄想症是弓形虫病的首要症状 |
[19:00] | the parasite linked to crazy cat lady disease. | 肯定是你当了”疯狂的猫夫人”染上的 |
[19:02] | I’m not paranoid. | 我并没有妄想 |
[19:03] | I’m allergic to ragweed and dandelion. | 我对豚草和蒲公英过敏 |
[19:05] | I’m not allergic to cats. | 而不是对猫过敏 |
[19:07] | You’re trying to gaslight me. | 你是想误导我 |
[19:08] | Maybe your subconscious is afraid | 说不定你潜意识里 |
[19:10] | that you’re gonna die alone. | 害怕自己会孤独终老 |
[19:12] | And it just comes out as gibberish and sneezing. | 结果表现为胡言乱语还狂打喷嚏 |
[19:15] | Prove that I’m overreacting. | 不然就证明是我反应过度了 |
[19:17] | Boys’ night out. | 今晚咱们俩出去 |
[19:18] | Good time Charlie’s. | 去查理酒吧好好享受一番 |
[19:20] | They just changed their slogan to, | 他们刚改过广告标语 |
[19:21] | “Where the trashiest ladies get trashed.” | “浪荡女子堕落天堂” |
[19:24] | You do see the hypocrisy in all this, don’t you? | 你不觉得这么做很虚伪吗 |
[19:26] | Until recently, your lifestyle of choice was self-exile. | 就在不久前 你还过着放任自流的生活 |
[19:29] | But I never had a cat. | 但我从来不养猫 |
[19:32] | Why don’t you pick me up at 8:00? | 要不晚上八点来接我吧 |
[19:39] | You’re gonna need another round of steroids. | 你还需使用一轮类固醇 |
[19:41] | In the meantime, I’ll start your dialysis. | 同时 我会开始对你进行透析 |
[19:46] | So I heard Elena might be coming back. | 我听说艾琳娜可能会再过来 |
[19:50] | You think I was… | 你觉得我… |
[19:53] | too hard on her? | 对她态度太糟了吗 |
[19:54] | Well, we all hold our grudges. | 我们都会记仇 |
[19:56] | It’s not a grudge. | 我这不是怨恨 |
[19:57] | It’s common sense. | 而是常识 |
[19:59] | It’s simple math. | 就是简单的算术 |
[20:00] | She’s hurt me more than she’s helped me. | 她对我的伤害多过帮助 |
[20:03] | Most people edit their memories. | 绝大多数人会扭曲他们的记忆 |
[20:04] | They add small, little lies | 他们会加些无伤大雅的小谎 |
[20:06] | so they don’t have to face the truth. | 这样就不用面对事实的真相 |
[20:08] | My memories remain the same. | 但我的记忆始终保持原样 |
[20:10] | My truth never changes, because… | 我记忆中的事实不会改变是因为 |
[20:12] | my truth is the truth. | 我的记忆就是事实 |
[20:15] | So no one ever gets forgiven? | 所以任何人都得不到你的原谅吗 |
[20:19] | Sounds like a lonely way to live. | 这样生活岂不是很孤独 |
[20:20] | No, I-I do forgive. | 不 我会原谅别人 |
[20:22] | As long as the good things they do… | 只要他们做的好事… |
[20:26] | outweigh… | 超过 |
[20:30] | I can’t, I can’t breathe. | 我 我无法呼吸了 |
[20:47] | What? | 怎么了 |
[20:49] | Nothing, I just… | 没有 我只是 |
[20:50] | always pictured your place with shag carpet. | 一直想象你的家里会铺长绒地毯 |
[20:53] | Like kind of a | 就像那种 |
[20:55] | Mod Squad vibe. | 《卧底侦查队》里用的 |
[20:57] | Not because of the black thing. | 不是因为你是黑人的关系 |
[20:59] | I always thought you were more of… | 我只是一直以为你更… |
[21:01] | You’re limited to this room and Marcus’s old room. | 你只能在这间房和马库斯的旧屋里活动 |
[21:03] | Where’s Marcus? | 马库斯去哪了 |
[21:04] | He tells me he’s working with our uncle in Florida. | 据他说 正在佛罗里达给叔叔干活 |
[21:06] | He tells you? | 据他说 |
[21:07] | You don’t look at or touch anything | 你不许盯着任何不属于你的东西看 |
[21:08] | that doesn’t belong to you, including food. | 也不许碰 包括食物 |
[21:10] | You will study and you will sleep. | 你老实的学习 睡觉 |
[21:12] | And you will not leave my sight until the exam. | 考试前 都不许离开我的视线 |
[21:14] | Great, I’ll be back bright and early tomorrow, and… | 行 那我明早天亮了再回来 |
[21:16] | This is no longer just about your future. | 这事已不仅仅关系到你的未来 |
[21:18] | It’s about mine, too. | 也影响到我的前途 |
[21:21] | You fail, and I will kill you. | 要是你考砸了 我绝对不会放过你 |
[21:26] | Respiratory distress means | 出现呼吸窘迫说明 |
[21:27] | we were wrong about autoimmune. | 不是自身免疫疾病 |
[21:29] | Could be pulmonary edema from renal failure. | 可能是肾衰竭导致的肺水肿 |
[21:36] | Pulmonary edema doesn’t give you hives. | 肺水肿不会引起荨麻疹[过敏引起的] |
[21:38] | You think this is an allergic reaction? | 你觉得这是过敏反应吗 |
[21:40] | It can’t be. We pumped her full of steroids. | 不可能 她体内注满了类固醇 |
[21:47] | It can be. If it was a really, really bad one. | 如果这过敏非常棘手 是有可能的 |
[22:07] | I have good news and bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[22:09] | The good news is I was right about | 好消息是 我对你的诊断是正确的 |
[22:10] | you having some autoimmune disease. | 你患有某种自身免疫病 |
[22:13] | You’re just allergic to the dialysis. | 你只是对透析过敏 |
[22:17] | But if I can’t have dialysis | 但如果我不能进行透析 |
[22:19] | and my kidneys are failing, | 而我的肾又在衰竭 |
[22:23] | won’t that mean I’ll die? | 岂不是说我就要死了 |
[22:27] | Well, you figured out the bad news. | 你已经知道坏消息是什么了 |
[22:32] | What do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[22:33] | We look for another case. | 我们换个病例诊治 |
[22:34] | Even if you’re right about autoimmune, | 即便你对自身免疫病的诊断是正确的 |
[22:36] | we now don’t have time to prove it. | 我们眼下也没有时间去证明 |
[22:37] | The transplant board will never give her a kidney. | 移植委员会是不会给她一个肾脏的 |
[22:39] | Maybe we could go around them, | 也许我们不需要他们批准 |
[22:40] | get a relative to donate. | 找她的亲属捐献 |
[22:42] | Which relative? | 哪个亲戚啊 |
[22:43] | The sister who walked away | 你是说那个转身离开 |
[22:44] | and told you she was never coming back? | 还告诉你”绝不会回来”的姐姐吗 |
[22:45] | We caused this, you know. | 你明知道这是我们害的 |
[22:46] | They were estranged, but we made it worse. | 她们的确不和 但我们把情况变得更糟 |
[22:48] | That relationship was broken long before we got there. | 早在我们干涉前她们的关系就没回转的余地了 |
[22:51] | Nadia literally keeps score. | 娜迪娅实际上量化了她们的关系 |
[22:53] | She tallies everything. | 她把所有的事都计算得很清楚 |
[22:55] | She decided Elena’s done | 她觉得艾琳娜 |
[22:56] | more bad things to her than good, | 对她的伤害多过帮助 |
[22:58] | Doesn’t deserve her affection. | 不值得她再投入感情 |
[23:00] | I’m sure she’s right. | 我确定她没错 |
[23:04] | Unlike everybody else in the world, | 和世上的其他人不一样 |
[23:06] | her memory seems to let her keep | 她的记忆力让她得以 |
[23:07] | a pure and objective view | 用绝对客观的眼光 |
[23:09] | of people in realtionships. | 看待与她相处的人 |
[23:11] | There’s no petty emotions or agendas | 不会因为个人的偏见和纠结的过去 |
[23:13] | fogging the windshield. | 蒙蔽了双眼 |
[23:14] | Why is that so wrong? | 这有什么错 |
[23:15] | ’cause it’s making her die alone | 因为这使她要在205号病房 |
[23:16] | of kidney failure in room 205? | 孤独地死于肾衰竭 |
[23:18] | Not necessarily. | 并不一定 |
[23:19] | Nadia’s sister’s not like her. | 娜迪娅的姐姐跟她不一样 |
[23:21] | I’m sure she’s got plenty of subjective emotions | 我肯定她是受主观情感支配的 |
[23:22] | we can exploit. | 我们可以好好利用 |
[23:24] | Why don’t you go channel your guilt, | 你干嘛不化内疚为动力 |
[23:25] | see if you can get her to cough up a kidney? | 看能不能让她捐个肾出来 |
[23:27] | Me? I’m not good at that type of thing. | 我吗 我不是很擅长这种事 |
[23:29] | Someone else should go. | 应该让其他人去 |
[23:31] | Someone else didn’t screw this up. | 这事是你搞砸的 |
[23:33] | I didn’t! | 不是我 |
[23:34] | You were just obeying orders, right? | 别说你不过是奉命而为的替罪羊 |
[23:36] | Go fix this. | 自己解决这个问题 |
[23:39] | What.. | 什么嘛 |
[23:45] | I didn’t mean to make you hate her. | 我的本意不是让你们仇视对方 |
[23:48] | And…now that her kidneys have failed, I– | 而现在她的肾衰竭了 我… |
[23:53] | I’ve a always been a book and equations person. | 我一直以来都是个书呆子 只会直线思考 |
[23:56] | People are problematic. | 人们总是自寻烦恼 |
[23:59] | And…random and messy. | 随心所欲 乱七八糟 |
[24:04] | And with sisters… | 而和姐妹相处 |
[24:06] | I mean, I had a cousin who I was close to, | 我是说我有个非常亲密的表妹 |
[24:09] | and when our menstrual cycles synced, | 当我们的生理期撞在一起 |
[24:11] | it was like gladiator school– | 就跟在角斗士学校一样 |
[24:13] | Do you want me to donate a kidney to my sister? | 你是想让我给她捐一个肾吗 |
[24:18] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[24:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[24:25] | It might not fix your relationship. | 这么做也不一定能改善你们的关系 |
[24:28] | Probably shouldn’t have said that. | 我好像不该提这个 |
[24:30] | Your left, on your left. | 左边 注意你的左边 |
[24:32] | Stop whining already. | 别发牢骚了 |
[24:33] | I was getting a sniper. | 我正要换成狙击枪 |
[24:34] | Five minutes left in the break. | 休息时间还剩五分钟 |
[24:36] | But the next level’s just past the cooling tanks. | 但过了冷却池就到下一关了 |
[24:38] | That was the deal. We take this break, | 刚才说好的 休息之后 |
[24:39] | you do a practice test. | 你做一份模拟题 |
[24:46] | I-I didn’t have the flu. | 其实 我没有感冒 |
[24:50] | I just…choked. | 我就是 发挥失常了 |
[24:58] | You make life and death decisions every day. | 你每天都在做出生死抉择 |
[25:02] | You work for House. | 你可是在豪斯手下干活 |
[25:04] | You’re under constant pressure, and you never choke. | 你压力一直很大 可从未却步退缩 |
[25:07] | I got a perfect score on my first Pathology Boards. | 在初次病理学学会的考试中我拿了满分 |
[25:12] | I kept thinking, “Whatever my score is now, | 我一直在想 “无论我这次得分多少 |
[25:16] | “it’s going to be a measure of the distance | “都会成为衡量现在的我 |
[25:18] | between me and the man I used to be.” | 与过去的我之间差距的标杆” |
[25:22] | You gotta stop psyching yourself out. | 你不能再这样自我施压了 |
[25:24] | Well, the last test was before | 上次考试是在 |
[25:26] | I lost my wife and my home, | 我失去妻子和家庭之前 |
[25:29] | so I’m sure the next one will go much better. | 所以我肯定下一次会好得多 |
[25:47] | Sometimes, I wake up in the middle of the night, | 有时 我半夜醒来 |
[25:49] | and I can’t sleep for hours | 之后就辗转难眠 |
[25:51] | ’cause I’m worried I got the diagnosis wrong. | 因为我担心自己的诊断出了错 |
[25:57] | These things work out. | 船到桥头自然直 没事的 |
[26:07] | We found a donor. | 我们找到一个捐献人 |
[26:11] | It’s your sister. | 是你姐姐 |
[26:13] | Just thought you should know. | 我想你应该知道这个 |
[26:48] | Nadia, can you hear me? | 娜迪娅 能听到我说话吗 |
[26:52] | You’re coming out of your anesthesia. | 麻醉的药效正在退去 |
[26:53] | You’re gonna feel a bit groggy. | 你会觉得有点醉晕 |
[26:58] | You did great. | 你表现很好 |
[26:59] | Everything’s looking good. | 看上去情况不错 |
[27:01] | Nadia, come on now. | 娜迪娅 醒一醒 |
[27:03] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[27:08] | Three milligrams of lorazepam, | 给我三毫克氯羟去甲安定 |
[27:09] | and I’m going to need suction. | 还需要吸引器 |
[27:17] | Seizures mean the steroids aren’t working. | 痉挛发作说明类固醇没有用 |
[27:19] | And we got the tests back. | 测验结果也出来了 |
[27:20] | We were wrong. It’s not autoimmune. | 我们错了 不是自身免疫病 |
[27:22] | Could be acute porphyria. | 可能是急性间歇性卟啉病 |
[27:24] | No abdominal pain. | 没有腹部疼痛 |
[27:25] | Did the patient thank her sister? | 病人有没有感谢她姐姐 |
[27:29] | Not yet, at least. | 没 至少现在还没 |
[27:31] | See if she will. | 看看结果会如何 |
[27:33] | What are you trying to find out? | 你想知道什么 |
[27:34] | If she’s telling the truth. | 她是否实话实说 |
[27:35] | She claims she objectively sees reality. | 她声称自己在用客观的眼光看现实 |
[27:38] | Weighing the good and bad in people. | 通过权衡善恶来评判别人 |
[27:39] | If that’s true, | 如果真是这样 |
[27:40] | I don’t care how many times her sister | 我觉得不管她姐姐曾有多少次 |
[27:42] | borrowed her scrunchie without asking, | 不问自取地用她的发带 |
[27:44] | a free kidney ought to trump all the bad stuff. | 给她捐肾应该能化解一切 |
[27:46] | And if it doesn’t? | 如果不是这样呢 |
[27:48] | That means she sucks, like the rest of us. | 那说明她和我们一样 是烂人一个 |
[27:50] | We haven’t considered her blood. | 我们还没考虑过血液疾病 |
[27:51] | Clots could hit her leg, heart, | 血管凝块会引发腿部 心脏 |
[27:52] | kidney, and brain. | 肾脏和脑部问题 |
[27:54] | Factor V Leiden. | 凝血因子V Leiden基因突变 |
[27:55] | Easiest to treat, if we’re right. | 如果是这样的话 是最容易治疗的 |
[27:57] | Start her on heparin. | 给她用肝素开始治疗 |
[27:59] | And ask for the thank-you. | 记得问她要不要感谢她姐 |
[28:04] | How’d I do? | 我答得怎么样 |
[28:06] | Great. | 挺不错 |
[28:07] | Great? | 不错 |
[28:09] | How great? | 怎么个不错法 |
[28:10] | How many did I miss? | 我答错了几道 |
[28:11] | It’s not about the numbers. | 数字并不重要 |
[28:12] | Don’t… | 别… |
[28:13] | 54%? | 才答对了54% |
[28:15] | Th-they make the practice tests harder | 模拟题总是要比 |
[28:16] | than the actual exam. | 正式考试难 |
[28:17] | Oh, my god, now I’m choking in your living room. | 我的天 我在你客厅里也不能正常发挥 |
[28:20] | This isn’t gonna work. | 这样不行 |
[28:21] | Who are you calling? | 你要给谁打电话 |
[28:22] | I found the guy. | 我找到一个人 |
[28:24] | He can sell me a copy of the test. | 他肯卖我试卷副本 |
[28:26] | I know it’s cheating, | 我知道这是作弊 |
[28:28] | And I suck as a person. | 我做人也很失败 |
[28:30] | But the test is tomorrow morning. | 但明天早上就要考试了 |
[28:32] | It’s not about the cheating. It’s about your confidence. | 这不是作弊的问题 这关乎你的自信 |
[28:35] | You steal that test, and you’ll never get it back. | 你一旦作弊了 自信就再也找不回来了 |
[28:38] | I can’t handle failing at one more thing in my life. | 我没法面对人生中的再一次失败了 |
[28:44] | You’re a good doctor. | 你是个好医生 |
[28:46] | I’ve seen what you’re capable of. | 我很清楚你的能力 |
[28:47] | You’re fast, you’re decisive, and you’re bold. | 反映迅速 大胆而果断 |
[28:49] | And those are not the qualities of someone | 有这种能力的人 |
[28:51] | who needs to steal a test. | 是绝不用偷试题的 |
[28:52] | There is nothing on it that you don’t already know. | 对于考试内容 你早就了如指掌 |
[28:54] | You just need to know that you know it. | 你只需认识到自己的能力 |
[28:56] | Keep talking. | 继续讲 |
[28:59] | We need you on the team. | 这个团队缺你不可 |
[29:00] | So we’re gonna sit here and take another practice test | 所以我们要坐在这 再做套模拟题 |
[29:03] | and we’re gonna keep taking them | 我们就不停地练习 |
[29:04] | until you’ve kicked its ass! | 直到你把它搞定 |
[29:06] | You can do this! You feel me? | 你能行的 听到了吗 |
[29:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:31] | I feel like we just buried a hooker in the desert. | 感觉跟杀人毁尸回来似的 |
[29:34] | There’ll definitely be another time | 长风破浪会有时 |
[29:35] | to rise up and turn things around. | 直挂云帆济沧海 |
[29:37] | You’ll come back from it. | 你会好起来的 |
[29:38] | Next time. | 下次吧 |
[29:47] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[29:50] | N-not any better. | 没任何好转 |
[29:53] | It’ll take some time for the clots to resolve. | 血栓溶解需要一段时间 |
[29:57] | Your sister’s recovering well. | 你姐姐恢复得很顺利 |
[30:00] | If you’re really adding up the good and bad… | 如果你真是在计较善恶 |
[30:08] | Can I see her ♪ | 我可以见她吗 |
[30:12] | Too fat. | 太胖 |
[30:14] | Too thin. | 太瘦 |
[30:15] | Too desperate. | 太饥渴 |
[30:17] | Not desperate enough. | 不够饥渴 |
[30:19] | Come on, you can insult them too. | 你也来评头论足嘛 |
[30:22] | I’d rather not. | 我看不必 |
[30:24] | If you objectify them now, | 现在批判个彻底 |
[30:25] | you’ll feel more comfortable when you… | 待会儿你把她们绑在地下室桌子上 |
[30:27] | tie them to a table in your basement later. | 会感觉自然很多 |
[30:30] | Or whatever. | 其它花招也行 |
[30:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:36] | Too armpit fatty. | 腋下脂肪太多 |
[30:38] | Whoa! Too hot. | 那个 太正点 |
[30:41] | I actually know her. | 我认识她 |
[30:43] | She’s the new barista at my coffee shop. | 她是咖啡屋的新服务员 |
[30:45] | She’s getting her Masters in finance. | 正在攻读经济学硕士 |
[30:46] | Brains and boobs. | 胸大有脑 |
[30:47] | The mother lode. | 一座富矿 |
[30:48] | Total moron as a barista, though. | 可惜服务员当得特烂 |
[30:50] | Every drink I order | 不论我点什么饮料 |
[30:52] | ends up with whipped cream on it. | 她都给我加奶泡 |
[30:53] | Even when I say no whip. | 嘱咐她不加都不管用 |
[30:54] | Girlfriend, that means she’s into you. | 姑娘 意思是人家喜欢你 |
[30:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:10] | Hi, there. Wilson. James Wilson. | 你好 我叫威尔森 詹姆斯·威尔森 |
[31:12] | I’m a doctor. | 我是医生 |
[31:13] | I’m hoping that’s enough to close, | 希望以上信息足够 |
[31:15] | because I’m also a social moron. | 因为我是社交白痴 |
[31:16] | And I have a cat. | 我还养了只猫 |
[31:29] | She said my coffee is not the only thing | 她说她想打奶泡的 |
[31:32] | she’d like to put whipped cream on. | 可不止是我的咖啡而已 |
[31:35] | Yeah, but is she interested. | 但她的确对你有意思吧 |
[31:49] | Bartender! | 酒保 |
[31:50] | Champagne for everyone! | 每人一杯香槟 |
[32:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[32:13] | for saving my life. | 救了我一命 |
[32:15] | I love you, you know. | 我爱你 |
[32:21] | I was thinking about those times | 我刚想起了 |
[32:23] | we went up to Spofford Lake in the summer. | 我们曾一起去斯波福德湖过暑假 |
[32:28] | Whenever we took out the canoe, | 每次划独木舟 |
[32:29] | you’d tie up my life vest for me. | 都是你替我系好救生衣 |
[32:31] | In the afternoon, sneak me into the lodge | 下午带我溜进储藏室 |
[32:34] | so we could steal popsicles. | 一起偷冰棍 |
[32:39] | Maybe we could go back. | 或许我们可以和好如初 |
[32:42] | I could drive us up there. We could get a cabin and… | 我可以开车去 我们住一间小屋 |
[32:45] | And maybe rent a canoe. | 还可以租独木舟 |
[32:49] | Oh, wow, I haven’t… | 我好久没想起过 |
[32:51] | thought of Spofford in… | 斯波福德湖 |
[32:56] | Nadia… | 娜迪娅 |
[32:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[32:59] | Elena, I’m sorry! I can’t do this! | 艾琳娜 对不起 我做不到 |
[33:16] | Can you stop? | 停一下 |
[33:17] | Just stop pushing me for a minute. | 停下别推我 |
[33:24] | I understand now | 我现在懂了 |
[33:26] | why you stuck yourself in that diner, | 你为何在餐馆打工 |
[33:28] | away from friends, away from family. | 远离家人朋友 |
[33:33] | You can’t forgive anyone. | 你无法原谅任何人 |
[33:36] | I don’t think you weigh anything. | 我认为你不是在权衡 |
[33:38] | I think you’re like a lot of people. | 你只是跟多数人一样 |
[33:40] | You focus on the bad memories | 对不开心的往事耿耿于怀 |
[33:43] | instead of the good. | 忘记了欢乐 |
[33:45] | I don’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[33:51] | Nadia, put your hand in your lap for a moment. | 娜迪娅 把手在腿上放一下 |
[33:57] | – I’m not doing that. – I know. | -我没动 -我知道 |
[34:00] | It’s an involuntary movement called choreia. | 这是一种无意识动作 叫做舞蹈病 |
[34:02] | What does it mean? | 说明什么 |
[34:04] | It means we still don’t know what’s wrong with you. | 说明我们仍然不知道你的病因 |
[34:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:22] | Do you know if that… O.R. Nurse that Wilson liked | 据你所知 威尔森之前喜欢的那个急诊护士 |
[34:27] | ever broke up with her boyfriend? | 有没有跟男友分手 |
[34:29] | I thought your Wilson fetish was over. | 你的威尔森痴迷症不是过去了吗 |
[34:31] | I’m putting together a second string | 我得找好备胎 |
[34:32] | in case things don’t go well with the well-breasted barista. | 以防大胸服务员那边进展不顺 |
[34:35] | You’ve gotta let that guy alone. | 你不能总管着他 |
[34:38] | He’s not supposed to be alone. | 他不该没人管 |
[34:40] | Is that what this is about? | 这就是你心结所在 |
[34:42] | You feel guilty because | 威尔森孤身一人你却有了伴儿 |
[34:43] | Wilson’s the one that’s alone and not you? | 所以你有负罪感是吗 |
[34:46] | You still don’t think you deserve this. | 你仍然认为自己不配得到幸福 |
[34:50] | Have you met me? | 你才知道我吗 |
[34:51] | Your happiness doesn’t take his away. | 你的幸福并不是他不幸的原因 |
[34:55] | It’s okay to enjoy it. | 心安理得是可以的 |
[35:04] | Choreia. Rules out the clotting disorder. | 舞蹈病 排除了血液凝固功能失常 |
[35:06] | Means we’re back to square one. | 我们又回到了原点 |
[35:08] | If it’s hit her brain, | 如果病症已发展到脑部 |
[35:09] | that could mean she doesn’t have long. | 说明她时间不多了 |
[35:10] | So then the question becomes, | 那么现在的问题是 |
[35:12] | will the sister show up at the funeral? | 她姐姐会参加她的葬礼吗 |
[35:14] | She tried to reconcile, | 她试图与姐姐和解 |
[35:15] | but the bad memories crowded out the good, and she ran. | 但是糟糕的回忆占了上风 她退缩了 |
[35:18] | Nobody’s perfect. | 人无完人 |
[35:19] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[35:23] | Come on, the woman has all the information we need. | 我们需要的信息她都有 |
[35:26] | She’s a bottomless diagnostic library. | 她本身就是一座诊断库 |
[35:28] | Maybe we’re missing something from the apartment. | 或许我们忽略了她住处的信息 |
[35:30] | Some lifestyle thing. | 生活方式方面的 |
[35:31] | Yeah, it’s all muscle strain | 有道理 她拼了几百幅拼图 |
[35:33] | from doing her hundreds of Jigsaw puzzles. | 造成肌肉拉伤 |
[35:35] | We should do another MRI. | 我们应该重做核磁共振 |
[35:36] | A brain hemorrhage would… | 脑出血会… |
[35:39] | How many puzzles? | 多少幅拼图 |
[35:40] | Okay, I was exaggerating. | 好吧 我刚才有点儿夸张 |
[35:42] | Dozens. | 几十幅 |
[35:46] | Do a peripheral blood smear. | 做周边血涂片 |
[35:47] | Look for acanthocytes. | 找棘红细胞 |
[35:49] | I’ll be right in. | 我马上就到 |
[35:54] | Remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[35:56] | Just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[35:58] | So…Jigsaw puzzles. | 喜欢拼图游戏 |
[36:04] | Um, I find them calming. | 拼图能让我心平气静 |
[36:06] | You ever left one unfinished? | 有没有半途而废的 |
[36:08] | No, that would drive me crazy. | 没有 不拼完我会抓狂 |
[36:10] | Speaking of… | 说到抓狂… |
[36:19] | Why are you doing that? | 你为什么动它 |
[36:20] | More important question is, why are you? | 更重要的问题是 你又是为什么呢 |
[36:22] | It’s just a habit. | 只是习惯而已 |
[36:24] | It’s a habit that compels you in an obsessive way | 这是一种强迫性的习惯 |
[36:28] | that’s so bad, it’s a disorder. | 已经成了一种病 |
[36:30] | I don’t have OCD. | 我没有强迫症 |
[36:32] | Each brain with OCD has its own way of filtering it. | 强迫症患者有不同的表现方式 |
[36:35] | Some people wash their hands | 有些人不停洗手 |
[36:36] | and hoard TV guides. | 贮存电视报 |
[36:37] | You do puzzles and hoard memories. | 你则玩拼图 贮存记忆 |
[36:41] | So what we thought was a gift… | 所以我们以为是天赋的记忆 |
[36:45] | Is just you literally obsessing over your own life. | 不过是你对自己生活经历的强迫回忆 |
[36:50] | That’s why I can’t stop the memories, | 所以我才无法控制我的记忆 |
[36:52] | even when I try. | 怎样努力都不行 |
[36:55] | But everything else? | 但是其它症状呢 |
[36:57] | My kidneys? | 我的肾脏 |
[36:58] | Memory was just a symptom of a symptom | 记忆问题只是更严重疾病的症状 |
[37:00] | of a larger disease. | 的表症之一 |
[37:03] | You have McLeod syndrome. | 你有麦克劳德综合症 |
[37:04] | It’s a rare genetic disorder | 是一种罕见的遗传障碍 |
[37:05] | that affects the nervous system, the blood. | 会影响神经系统和血液 |
[37:08] | And can cause… | 并且会引起 |
[37:12] | OCD. | 强迫症 |
[37:17] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
[37:18] | It can’t be cured. | 此病无法治愈 |
[37:20] | But your various symptoms | 但你的症状 |
[37:21] | can be managed with medication. | 可以通过药物控制 |
[37:28] | Best-case scenario, | 最乐观估计 |
[37:29] | you can live another 20 years. | 你还可以再活二十年 |
[37:36] | If it’s any solace, | 安慰你一下 |
[37:39] | everybody dies alone. | 死亡面前 人人孤独 |
[37:46] | It probably isn’t. | 看来没安慰到 |
[37:56] | How’d it go? | 考得如何 |
[37:58] | Well, it’s hard to choke | 知道所有答案 |
[38:00] | when you have all the answers. | 想考砸都难 |
[38:02] | Look at it this way. | 这样想吧 |
[38:03] | It’s better to suck at taking one test | 考试考得烂 |
[38:05] | than to suck at saving people’s lives. | 总比没本事救人强 |
[38:10] | Uh, Rachel thought it was too big, | 瑞秋嫌它太大 |
[38:12] | and I can’t keep it in my hotel room. | 我又不能把它抬去旅馆用 |
[38:13] | You’re giving it to me? | 你要送给我吗 |
[38:15] | I couldn’t stand the thought | 就你原来那电视 |
[38:17] | of you having company over with that other TV. | 怎么带人回家 |
[38:20] | It’s embarrassing. | 我都觉得丢人 |
[38:24] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 该我谢你 |
[38:34] | Hey, look, um… | 那个 |
[38:37] | I have the room. | 我这儿有空屋 |
[38:39] | You could stay, if you wanted to. | 你愿意的话 可以住下 |
[38:41] | Just until you find your new place. | 找好房子再搬 |
[38:43] | Who else am I gonna play savageskate with? | 你走了谁跟我打游戏呀 |
[38:46] | We could do that online from separate houses. | 不住在一起也可以联机玩嘛 |
[38:50] | Will you shut up? | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 能 |
[39:01] | How you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[39:03] | Much better. | 好多了 |
[39:06] | I don’t believe what House said. | 我不相信豪斯说的话 |
[39:10] | I’m not sure even House believes it anymore. | 我想豪斯自己如今也不一定拿捏得准 |
[39:14] | You said you didn’t have a choice | 你之前说你那个样子 |
[39:16] | to be the way you are. | 是因为别无选择 |
[39:18] | Now you do. | 现在你有选择的机会了 |
[39:20] | These are SSRIs. | 这是选择性五羟色胺再摄取抑制剂 |
[39:22] | They’ve been effective in treating OCD. | 治疗强迫症比较有效 |
[39:24] | You mean lose my memory? | 我会失去记忆吗 |
[39:26] | Not lose it entirely. | 不是全部记忆 |
[39:27] | It’ll just become more like anyone else’s. | 只是会变得跟其他人差不多 |
[39:32] | My memory… | 我的记忆力 |
[39:35] | is the only thing | 是唯一能让我 |
[39:37] | that has ever made me special. | 与众不同的东西 |
[39:41] | Maybe so. | 或许如此 |
[39:44] | But if you want to be special… | 但与众不同的代价 |
[39:47] | you’re gonna have to be alone. | 就是顾影自怜 |
[40:29] | Those are for Sarah. | 那是我给莎拉准备的 |
[40:31] | Are they poisoned? | 下毒了吗 |
[40:33] | Poi… | 下毒… |
[40:35] | you and your paranoia. | 你的被害妄想症啊 |
[40:37] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 失陪一下 |
[40:42] | I really should find a better place to store my ragweed. | 我该把豚草放得更保险一些才好 |
[40:46] | It’s a very nice gesture, | 好意我心领了 |
[40:47] | but it’s still in the apartment. | 但它还在我公寓里 |
[41:07] | So…I wanna hear | 我要听 |
[41:09] | all the dirty, dairy-specific details | 你与咖啡浪女 |
[41:12] | of your night with java the slut. | 激情浪漫的所有细节 |
[41:14] | All right. | 好吧 |
[41:15] | First of all, | 首先 |
[41:17] | all real. | 绝对真实 |
[41:18] | Second… | 其次 |
[41:20] | A true connoisseur | 她是真正的极品 |
[41:23] | of the dark arts of… | 精通… |
[41:28] | I flaked. | 我临阵脱逃了 |
[41:30] | I walked her to her car and said good night. | 送她上车然后说了晚安 |
[41:32] | I will get back into it, I… | 我会继续努力的 我… |
[41:34] | you just need to give me a little more time. | 你得再给我点时间 |
[41:43] | I’ll give you ten days. | 我给你十天 |
[41:51] | Fine. | 行 |