时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Hike! | 开球 |
[00:50] | So, what did you want? | 那么 你有什么事 |
[00:55] | It’s too late now. | 现在太迟了 |
[00:57] | Too late for what? | 什么太迟了 |
[00:58] | I’ll tell you later. | 我以后再告诉你 |
[00:59] | Come on, the bell just rang. | 说吧 铃声才刚响过 |
[01:01] | We still got time. | 咱们还有时间 |
[01:05] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[01:08] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[01:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[01:13] | Why now, all of a sudden? | 为什么是现在 突然改主意了 |
[01:15] | What, you don’t want to anymore? | 怎么 你不再想要了吗 |
[01:17] | Yeah, I do. | 我当然想要 |
[01:17] | I’m just wondering what changed your mind. | 我只是奇怪你为什么改主意了 |
[01:22] | You did. | 因为你 |
[01:28] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[01:31] | If you want. | 如果你想要的话 |
[01:37] | Excuse me. | 抱歉打扰了 |
[01:39] | You two need to come with me. | 你们俩跟我来 |
[01:48] | – Take a seat. – But we didn’t– | -坐下 -但我们没有… |
[01:50] | You know you’re not supposed to be back there. | 你们明知不该到那后边去的 |
[01:52] | We weren’t doing anything. | 我们什么都没做 |
[01:53] | That’s not what it looked like to me. | 在我看来可不是这样 |
[01:56] | Principal Fields will be back | 菲尔德校长 |
[01:57] | as soon as the assembly is over. | 开完校会就回来 |
[01:59] | Ms. Washburn, please, | 沃什本太太 求您了 |
[02:00] | if I get one more referral, my mom– | 如果我再被记过 我妈 |
[02:02] | Bench. | 坐到长椅上 |
[02:13] | Who put sand in her vagina? | 谁在她头上动土了 |
[03:03] | Kids. | 孩子们 |
[03:05] | How you boys doing? | 你们好吗 |
[03:08] | Uh, can we help you? | 我们能帮你什么忙吗 |
[03:10] | I certainly hope so. | 我当然希望你们能帮上忙 |
[03:13] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[03:15] | A laptop? | 手提电脑 |
[03:18] | Password-protected laptop | 是台加密的手提电脑 |
[03:21] | that I need you nerds to hack into. | 需要你们这些书呆子破解 |
[03:22] | No insecticides or toxic cleaners. | 没有杀虫剂 也没有有毒清洁剂 |
[03:25] | Check the bathroom. | 检查一下浴室 |
[03:26] | Who are you? | 你们是谁 |
[03:27] | Your roommate’s doctor. | 你们室友的医生 |
[03:29] | You remember your roommate, don’t you? | 还记得你们的室友吧 |
[03:31] | I thought he just had bronchitis. | 我以为他不过是得了支气管炎 |
[03:34] | That’s what the morons | 那是罗斯格校医中心的 |
[03:35] | at the Rutgers Student Medical Center thought, | 那帮白痴的想法 |
[03:37] | which may be part of the reason he just coughed up a lung. | 也许这也是他把肺都咳出来的原因之一 |
[03:40] | What do you mean, he coughed up a lung? | 你什么意思 他把肺都咳出来了吗 |
[03:43] | He coughed… | 他不停地咳嗽… |
[03:45] | after which the respiratory organ | 直到他把自己胸腔内的 |
[03:47] | which resided in his chest resided in his mouth… | 呼吸器官都咳到嘴里了… |
[03:51] | Actually, his hand. | 实际上 是他手上 |
[03:53] | Well, his mouth, then his hand. | 先到嘴里 然后手上 |
[03:55] | Bathroom’s clean. | 卧室没问题 |
[03:57] | What’s in this? | 这里面是什么 |
[03:59] | Just soda. | 苏打水 |
[04:00] | – Mind if I have some? – You want my drink? | -介意我喝点吗 -你想喝我的饮料吗 |
[04:03] | You got a problem with that? | 有意见吗 |
[04:04] | Uh, yeah. | 当然 |
[04:06] | Actually, I do. | 确实有意见 |
[04:08] | You barge into our room, | 你们闯进我们的宿舍 |
[04:09] | start looking through our personal, private stuff, | 开始检查我们的私人物品 |
[04:11] | demand I hack into a computer | 逼我侵入一台手提电脑 |
[04:12] | I think I can safely assume doesn’t belong– | 我想我能肯定这不属于 |
[04:16] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did I break your concentration? | 抱歉 我打断你说话了吗 |
[04:19] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[04:21] | You were talking about personal privacy. | 你刚才说到了隐私 |
[04:27] | What, you’re finished? | 怎么 你说完了吗 |
[04:29] | Well, allow me to retort. | 那好 轮到我了 |
[04:31] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:32] | You’re saying this actually happened? | 你说的都是真实事件吗 |
[04:35] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[04:36] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[04:40] | Interesting theory. Can you prove it? | 有意思 你能证明吗 |
[04:43] | Doctors don’t carry guns. | 医生不持枪 |
[04:45] | They don’t shoot people, | 他们不会射杀别人 |
[04:46] | and they definitely don’t search patients’ homes. | 而且他们也不会搜查病人的家 |
[04:49] | Plus, I’ve seen Pulp Fiction– | 况且 我看过《低俗小说》 |
[04:51] | the movie you’re totally ripping off. | 你就是在扒电影情节 |
[04:56] | Wait, uh, was it Timmy Morgan? | 等等 是蒂米·摩根吗 |
[04:59] | – I have no idea. – It had to be him. | -我不知道 -肯定是他 |
[05:01] | He’s, like, totally obsessed with old movies. | 他就痴迷于老电影 |
[05:06] | Pulp Fiction is not an old mov–what? | 《低俗小说》可不是老电影 什么 |
[05:08] | So you’re here to talk | 所以你来这里 |
[05:10] | to the principal about something Timmy did? | 是向校长告蒂米的状吗 |
[05:12] | I got no problem with Timmy. | 我对蒂米没意见 |
[05:13] | And even if I did, I ain’t no snitch. | 就算有的话 我也不会打小报告 |
[05:17] | Then why are you here? | 那你来这干什么 |
[05:18] | To dig myself out of a hole. | 为自己解决麻烦 |
[05:20] | Instead I dug a bigger one. | 结果给自己惹了更大的麻烦 |
[05:24] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[05:25] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[05:26] | What’d you do? | 你干了什么 |
[05:31] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[05:32] | It’s none of your business. | 与你无关 |
[05:35] | Actually, it’s none of yours. I’m a doctor. | 实际上 与你才无关 我是医生 |
[05:38] | It’s a few days old, | 已经伤了几天了 |
[05:39] | so that’s not why you’re here, | 所以不是你们在这里的原因 |
[05:41] | unless you two got busted for some sort of revenge plot. | 除非你俩是因为密谋报仇被抓来的 |
[05:44] | But then you’d look angry instead of…ashamed. | 但那样的话 你们应该生气而非羞愧 |
[05:48] | I’m not ashamed. | 我才没有羞愧 |
[05:49] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[05:49] | You defensively insist that you’re not ashamed, | 你还嘴硬 声称不羞愧 |
[05:52] | which, of course, means you are ashamed. | 当然 这更证明你很羞愧 |
[05:54] | And yet, you’re the victim. | 但是 你却是受害者 |
[05:56] | You want to know how she got the black eye? | 你想知道她的黑眼圈怎么来的吗 |
[05:58] | Tell us why you’re here first. | 先告诉我们你在这里的原因 |
[06:01] | Anyone ever tell you you’re annoying? | 有人说过你很烦人吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 没有 |
[06:03] | Yes, all the time. | 有 他一直被这么说 |
[06:05] | But he’s right. | 但他说的对 |
[06:07] | You want to know? You first. | 想知道吗 你先说 |
[06:13] | I didn’t kill anybody. | 我没有杀人 |
[06:14] | I have to be here, so I figured | 我必须来这演讲 所以我假想 |
[06:17] | I’d punch up the stakes in the first act. | 我的开场得华丽些 |
[06:19] | But we did, and almost always do, | 但我们确实 而且总是 |
[06:21] | search the patient’s home. | 检查病人家里 |
[06:23] | And if we tell them first, | 如果我们事先告诉他们的话 |
[06:25] | then they can hide something that we need to know | 他们就会把一些东西藏起来 |
[06:27] | in order to figure out what’s wrong with them. | 我们就无从知晓他们生了什么病 |
[06:29] | Why would they hide something that could be killing them? | 他们为什么要把潜在的”杀手”藏起来呢 |
[06:31] | Because they are morons. | 因为他们是傻子 |
[06:34] | They’re all morons, and everybody lies. | 他们都是白痴 每个人都撒谎 |
[06:36] | Wait, if everybody lies, | 等等 如果每个人都撒谎的话 |
[06:38] | then that means you’re lying right now. | 那就意味着你现在也在撒谎 |
[06:40] | I didn’t say everybody always lies…Aristotle. | 我没说每个人总在撒谎 亚里士多德 |
[06:46] | And on that note, unless there are any questions… | 话已至此 如果没有问题 |
[06:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[06:50] | Oh, Dr. Hourani… | 豪拉尼医生 |
[06:53] | Before you finish, | 在您结束前 |
[06:55] | maybe you could describe what you actually do. | 也许您能描述一下您的本职工作 |
[06:57] | You know, like if someone comes in for a routine physical? | 比如有人来医院做常规检查 |
[07:07] | You want routine? | 你想让我谈常规工作吗 |
[07:08] | Please. | 是的 |
[07:11] | It just feels kind of, like, numb. | 感觉像是 有点麻 |
[07:16] | You do a lot of bicycle riding? | 你经常骑自行车吗 |
[07:17] | No. | 没有 |
[07:20] | How long have you been married? | 你结婚多长时间了 |
[07:21] | It’s 12 years next month. | 下个月就十二年了 |
[07:24] | You have six kids. | 你有六个孩子 |
[07:28] | Well, you don’t think it could have | 你不是觉得生孩子 |
[07:29] | anything to do with that, do you? | 跟这个有关系吧 |
[07:30] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[07:33] | How often do you use your vibrator? | 你多久用一次按摩棒 |
[07:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[07:38] | Your battery-operated Brad Pitt. | 就是你那电动的小布拉德·彼特 |
[07:40] | After giving the gift of life | 在你生了 |
[07:42] | to six eight-pound, four-ounce wrecking balls, | 六个八公斤的肉球以后 |
[07:44] | I think I can safely assume | 我应该可以假设 |
[07:45] | it’s an industrial-strength model? | 你改用工业加强版了吧 |
[07:47] | Dr. Hourani, please. | 豪拉尼医生 别这样 |
[07:53] | You wanted routine. | 是你想听我说日常工作的 |
[07:54] | Am I done? | 我能结束了吗 |
[07:56] | Maybe we should just move on. | 也许我们该往下继续了 |
[07:58] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[07:59] | I meant with your typical day. | 我是说继续介绍你的日常工作 |
[08:00] | I assume you see more than one patient? | 我想你每天应该会诊不止一个病人吧 |
[08:03] | Nope. | 就一个 |
[08:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Then I guess we will move on to our next guest. | 那么该我们的下一位来宾了 |
[08:11] | Wait, if you only see one patient, | 等等 如果你每天只看一个病人 |
[08:13] | what do you do the rest of the day? | 剩余时间你都干什么 |
[08:23] | Dr. Hourani? | 豪拉尼医生 |
[08:34] | Just in time for lunch. | 正好是午饭时间 |
[08:36] | By lunch, you mean a conference call with the board, | 如果你说的午饭是和董事会开电话会议 |
[08:38] | and by just in time, you mean, 20 minutes late. | 正好是指我已经迟到二十分钟了的话 |
[08:41] | I meant sex… | 我说的午饭是指 |
[08:44] | by lunch. | 做爱 |
[08:46] | How about we start with a small tossed salad? | 我们从上汤菊花开始怎么样 |
[08:50] | As of this morning, I’m on a diet. | 那从今早开始 我节食 |
[09:02] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[09:04] | I told you, I’m busy. | 我说了 我很忙 |
[09:06] | No, you told me you were supposed to be busy | 不 你告诉我你二十分钟前 |
[09:08] | 20 minutes ago. | 应该很忙 |
[09:09] | But you were obviously able to put them off then, | 但很明显你能把事情往后推 |
[09:11] | there’s no reason you can’t put them off now. | 那你现在也可以继续推 |
[09:12] | How about, “I wanted to then, | 换个说法吧 我那时想延后 |
[09:14] | and now I don’t”? | 但现在不想了 |
[09:18] | Get your finger off my phone. | 把你的手指从我电话上拿开 |
[09:19] | We obviously have something we need to discuss. | 显然有些事我们需要讨论一下 |
[09:22] | Now is not a good time. | 时机不对 |
[09:23] | If you’re mad because you don’t feel | 如果你生气是因为觉得 |
[09:24] | you’re getting the necessary amount of affection, | 你没有感受到我表达出的爱慕之情 |
[09:27] | all you have to do is ask. | 直说就是了 |
[09:28] | Seriously, not now. | 说真的 现在不行 |
[09:29] | If memory serves, I enjoyed a healthy Sunday brunch. | 如果我没记错 周日的早午餐不错 |
[09:33] | So your insinuation– | 所以你是在暗示 |
[09:36] | – What is your problem? – You! | -你有什么问题啊 -你 |
[09:38] | You are my problem. | 你就是我的问题 |
[09:40] | You are the most selfish, self-centered son of a bitch | 你是这星球上最自私 |
[09:43] | on the face of the planet. | 最我行我素的混蛋 |
[09:45] | And I’m sick of it. | 我受不了了 |
[09:47] | I’m just…done. | 我 受够了 |
[09:51] | I can’t deal with you anymore. | 我没办法再忍你了 |
[10:03] | So that’s what a typical doctor does on a typical day. | 这就是一位平凡的医生平常的一天 |
[10:06] | Any questions? | 还有问题吗 |
[10:14] | What’s a vibrator? | 按摩棒是什么 |
[10:25] | Why was your girlfriend so mad? | 你女朋友为什么生气 |
[10:28] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[10:29] | Well, obviously it matters. | 显然那很重要 |
[10:31] | I mean, if she’s your girlfriend, | 我是说如果她是你女朋友 |
[10:33] | you should care how she feels. | 你应该在乎她的感受 |
[10:35] | I mean, it doesn’t matter to the story. | 我是说那与故事无关 |
[10:38] | It’s the most important part of the story. | 这是故事里最重要的部分了 |
[10:40] | It’s the only thing that does matter. | 这是唯一重要的部分 |
[10:43] | You don’t kiss her enough — is that the problem? | 你没有经常吻她 这是问题所在吗 |
[10:46] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[10:47] | Which, by your definition, means it is. | 按你的逻辑 就是这原因了 |
[10:52] | We kiss plenty. | 我们经常接吻 |
[10:54] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[10:56] | Then what’s the problem? | 那是什么原因 |
[10:57] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[10:58] | What’s the problem? | 是什么原因 |
[11:02] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[11:03] | When exactly will the commandant be back? | 校长到底什么时候回来 |
[11:05] | Shouldn’t be much longer, sir. | 不会太久了 先生 |
[11:13] | Well? | 然后呢 |
[11:18] | Oh, so now you’re not gonna talk. | 现在你就打算不说话了 |
[11:20] | That’s real mature. | 你真是太成熟了 |
[11:24] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[11:26] | We got busted for kissing behind the school. | 我们在学校后面接吻时被抓了 |
[11:28] | Now you know why we’re here. | 现在你知道为什么我们在这了 |
[11:30] | So tell us why you’re here. | 告诉我们你在这里的原因 |
[11:32] | The deal was about the black eye. | 交易是关于她那黑眼圈的由来 |
[11:34] | And we didn’t kiss. | 而且我们也没亲上 |
[11:37] | So you were just making him beg, huh? | 你只是想让他求你 是吗 |
[11:39] | I didn’t have you pegged as a tease. | 没看出来你喜欢欲迎还拒 |
[11:41] | I’m not a tease. | 我不是那种人 |
[11:42] | The available evidence suggests otherwise. | 现有证据表明你就是 |
[11:44] | I’m not a tease. | 我才不欲迎还拒 |
[11:46] | Prove it… | 证明一下 |
[11:50] | By–by telling me your story. | 把你们的故事告诉我 |
[12:00] | You’re a pathetic loser, jerk! | 你这可悲的失败者 混蛋 |
[12:01] | And I wouldn’t kiss you if I had brain cancer | 就算我得了脑癌 而你的嘴唇是唯一的 |
[12:03] | and your lips were the cure! | 治疗方法 我也不会亲你的 |
[12:10] | She actually said that? | 她真这么说的吗 |
[12:11] | Well, yeah, that was, like, two days ago. | 没错 大概是两天前 |
[12:13] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[12:14] | I clearly didn’t lead him along or anything like that, | 我显然没引诱他或怎么样 |
[12:17] | which proves I’m not a tease. | 这就证明我没有欲迎还拒 |
[12:19] | So why is your girlfriend mad at you? | 回到正题 你女朋友为什么生你气 |
[12:23] | I’m getting a kind of bossy vibe. | 我感受到了一种御姐气场 |
[12:25] | I take it you’re into that. | 我猜你就好这一口 |
[12:26] | Don’t answer! | 别回答他 |
[12:28] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[12:34] | What seems to be the problem, sir? | 你有什么不舒服吗 先生 |
[12:36] | I’m having more difficulty breathing | 我呼吸越来越困难了 |
[12:37] | and some pain in my chest. | 胸口有点疼 |
[12:39] | You’re new, aren’t you? | 你是新来的 对吗 |
[12:42] | Uh, yeah, I just moved from Chicago. | 没错 我刚从芝加哥来 |
[12:44] | Chicago’s awesome. What part are you from? | 芝加哥很棒 你从哪个区来的 |
[12:48] | We need to get a chest C.T. | 我们得做胸部CT |
[12:49] | Excuse me, I’m the senior team member, | 等一下 我才是这个团队里的老大 |
[12:51] | which means we don’t need anything | 这意味着只有我说要做什么 |
[12:52] | unless I say we need it. | 我们才做什么 |
[12:54] | Do you want to have an affair? | 你想来段婚外情吗 |
[12:55] | You want to have a threesome? | 你想来次三人行吗 |
[12:57] | You can’t talk to her like that. I’m telling Cuddy. | 你们不能这么跟她说话 我要去告诉卡迪 |
[13:01] | We need a chest C.T. | 我们要做胸部CT |
[13:03] | Get it yourself. | 自己做去 |
[13:05] | Isn’t that, like, sexual harassment? | 那是不是叫作性骚扰 |
[13:07] | Not if you’re good-looking. | 如果你长得帅就没事 |
[13:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[13:11] | You said the one guy was short with a big nose. | 你说其中一个身材矮小鼻子很大 |
[13:13] | Guess that’s not the only thing that’s big. | 估计那不仅是他全身唯一大的地方 |
[13:16] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:17] | It means he’s lying… again. | 就是说他又在撒谎 |
[13:20] | Because you can’t handle the truth! | 因为你无法承受事情真相 |
[13:24] | That’s so easy. | 这太简单了 |
[13:26] | A Few Good Men. | 《义海雄风》 |
[13:30] | Okay, I give up. | 好吧 我放弃了 |
[13:32] | I think we should move on | 我觉得我们该有请 |
[13:34] | to our next guest. | 下一位来宾了 |
[13:36] | Mr. Dryden… | 德赖登先生… |
[13:39] | Uh, works for one of the largest advertising agencies | 为纽约最大的广告代理公司之一 |
[13:42] | – in New York City. – Boring! Boring! | -工作 -无聊 无聊 |
[13:44] | Can we at least hear what happened to the patient? | 我们能不能至少知道那病人怎么了 |
[13:47] | Yeah, please. | 是啊 拜托 |
[13:52] | If Dr. Hourani promises to– | 如果豪拉尼医生保证 |
[13:55] | Patient’s dead. | 病人死了 |
[14:01] | Floor is yours, Don. | 归你了 唐 |
[14:04] | Dave. | 是戴夫 |
[14:04] | He’s not dead. | 他没死 |
[14:05] | You said earlier he was still in the hospital. | 你前面还说他尚在医院 |
[14:07] | – What’s wrong with him? – He’s got a cough. | -他怎么了 -他不停咳嗽 |
[14:09] | You said he coughed up a lung. | 你说他把肺咳出来了 |
[14:10] | – What about the laptop? – Who cares about the laptop? | -那手提电脑呢 -谁关心电脑啊 |
[14:13] | Yeah, and he already said he was lying about that, | 对啊 而且他都说了那是骗人的 |
[14:14] | you moron. | 你个傻子 |
[14:15] | Gabe… | 盖布 |
[14:16] | – We do not use that word here. – He did. | -在这里我们不能这样说话 -他就说了啊 |
[14:18] | Yeah, and I was talking about people like you. | 没错 我说的就是你这种人 |
[14:23] | Dr. Hourani, please, | 豪拉尼医生 拜托了 |
[14:25] | could you just finish, quickly, so we can move on? | 能不能请你尽快把故事讲完 好让我们继续 |
[14:38] | I don’t know what’s wrong. | 我不知道是哪里出了问题 |
[14:38] | He was stable for a while, and then all of a sudden, he just– | 刚才情况还很稳定 突然间就 |
[14:41] | Bronchial infection must be | 支气管感染肯定是 |
[14:42] | from a drug-resistant strain. | 由耐药菌株引起的 |
[14:44] | O-2 sats are plummeting. | 血氧饱和度正急速下降 |
[14:47] | We need to get him on a bronchodilator | 我们得在他呼吸停止前 |
[14:49] | before he goes into respiratory arrest. | 给他安上支气管扩张器 |
[14:49] | Suction, sit him up. | 准备吸引 帮他坐直了 |
[14:51] | Start blow by oxygen. | 开始吹氧 |
[15:00] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[15:05] | I think it’s his… | 我觉得是他的 |
[15:07] | It’s his lung. | 他的肺 |
[15:16] | That actually happened? | 真有这事儿吗 |
[15:18] | Yes, it really happened. | 没错 确有此事 |
[15:20] | I take cases that other doctors fail to diagnose, | 我通常接手其他医生无法诊断的病例 |
[15:24] | which is why I only take one at a time. | 所以每次只接一个 |
[15:26] | My current patient is a college student. | 眼下 我的病人是名大学生 |
[15:29] | He’s actually in the hospital right now. | 现在正躺在医院里 |
[15:31] | And, yes, he really did cough up a large portion | 并且 他确实咳出了很大一部分 |
[15:34] | of dead lung tissue. | 肺部的坏死组织 |
[15:37] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么会有这种事 |
[15:39] | That’s what she said. | 她就是这么问的 |
[15:42] | No, she did literally say that. | 确实 一字不差 |
[15:45] | How’s that even possible? | 怎么会有这种事 |
[15:47] | Primary squamous carcinoma could cause | 原发性鳞状细胞癌会从根本上 |
[15:49] | lung tissue to basically disintegrate. | 瓦解肺部组织 |
[15:51] | It’s not cancer. F.O.B. was normal. | 这不是癌症 支气管镜结果正常 |
[15:52] | It’s not an infection either. | 也不是感染 |
[15:53] | Broad-spectrum antibiotics haven’t had any effect. | 广谱抗生素不起作用 |
[15:55] | Who password-protects a computer | 谁会给放在上锁的办公室 |
[15:57] | they keep in a locked desk in a locked office? | 上锁的抽屉里的手提电脑加密啊 |
[15:59] | Someone who works with someone who thinks it’s okay | 他的同事中一定有人认为 |
[16:02] | to break into other people’s homes? | 私闯他人住宅是合理的 |
[16:03] | An amebic liver abscess could rupture | 阿米巴肝脓肿可以穿过横膈膜 |
[16:05] | through the diaphragm into the thorax. | 损坏胸部器官 |
[16:08] | Not when his liver-function tests are all normal. | 但他的肝功能测试结果全部正常 |
[16:10] | His dorm mates are computer science majors. | 他的室友是计算机科学专业的 |
[16:13] | If they’re fabricating chips, they could be working | 如果他们在制作芯片 就有可能 |
[16:15] | with all kinds of different toxic solvents. | 接触各种有毒溶剂 |
[16:19] | We need to search the dorm. | 我们得去检查宿舍 |
[16:21] | “We”? | “我们”吗 |
[16:22] | Oui. Allons-y. | 没错 我们走吧[法语] |
[16:25] | While we’re out, | 我们外出期间 |
[16:26] | do a thorascopic lung biopsy | 做个胸腔镜肺活检 |
[16:28] | and a c-ANCA, | 以及c-ANCA化验 |
[16:29] | because it’s sarcoidosis. | 因为这是结节病 |
[16:31] | But if you think it’s sarcoidosis, why are you… | 可如果你觉得这是结节病 那为什么 |
[16:35] | So you really did force his roommate | 所以你确实逼迫他室友 |
[16:37] | to hack into the laptop? | 侵入了手提电脑 |
[16:39] | Why would I lie? | 骗你们干什么 |
[16:40] | But whose laptop is it? | 那这是谁的电脑 |
[16:42] | It’s your girlfriend’s, isn’t it? | 是你女朋友的电脑 对吧 |
[16:44] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[16:46] | I’m just interested in her because she’s a client, | 我对她感兴趣 因为她是客户 |
[16:48] | and she sleeps above her covers– | 而且她睡在床单以上 |
[16:50] | four feet above her covers. | 四英尺以上 |
[16:53] | What? | 什么 |
[16:54] | Ghostbusters. | 语出《捉鬼敢死队》 |
[16:55] | So that’s why she’s so mad– | 所以她才这么生气 |
[16:57] | you looked through her computer? | 因为你偷看了她的电脑 |
[17:00] | No, that part happened after she got mad. | 错 电脑的事发生在她生气以后 |
[17:02] | First she got mad. | 她生气在先 |
[17:03] | Then I stole her computer to fix things. | 然后我才偷她电脑想解决问题 |
[17:07] | And then we got the case. | 最后才接手病例 |
[17:08] | Wait, so you tried to fix your relationship | 等等 你偷她的电脑 |
[17:11] | by stealing her computer? | 是为了跟她和好吗 |
[17:13] | Well, when you say it like that… | 你这么说 |
[17:16] | Yes. | 是没错 |
[17:19] | Looks like you’re the moron. | 听起来你才是个傻子 |
[17:50] | I can also get three sets of golf clubs in there. | 我还能从那里弄到三副高尔夫球杆 |
[18:08] | No way. | 别扯了 |
[18:10] | You didn’t get her laptop | 你才没有为了拿到电脑 |
[18:11] | by blowing down the door of her office. | 而轰倒她的办公室大门 |
[18:13] | That’s from Thunderbolt and Lightfoot. | 那是《霹雳炮与飞毛腿》里的情节 |
[18:16] | Just seeing if you’re still paying attention. | 我就是想看看你有没有开小差 |
[18:19] | It was actually more subtle. | 其实我更狡猾 |
[18:26] | The Thomas Crown Affair– | 《龙凤斗智》 |
[18:29] | the Steve McQueen version. | 史蒂夫.麦奎因主演的那部 |
[18:31] | – Just tell us the truth already. – Excuse me. | -拜托别再骗我们了 -不好意思 |
[18:34] | But there are others here | 在座还有其他人 |
[18:35] | who would like a chance to speak. | 希望能有机会说上几句 |
[18:38] | Go right ahead. | 来吧 |
[18:38] | No! | 不要 |
[18:43] | Audience is always right. | 观众的眼睛是雪亮的 |
[18:50] | Luke. | 卢克 |
[18:50] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[18:54] | Ma’am, are you okay? | 太太 你还好吗 |
[18:56] | Can you hear me? | 能听见我说话吗 |
[18:59] | Ooh, what’s that smell? | 什么味道啊 |
[19:06] | Smells like a gas leak. | 闻着像瓦斯泄漏 |
[19:08] | Call Dr. Cuddy. | 通知卡迪医生 |
[19:18] | You poisoned a room full of patients | 你给一屋子的病人投毒 |
[19:19] | so you could steal your girlfriend’s laptop? | 就为了偷你女朋友的电脑吗 |
[19:23] | I didn’t poison anybody. | 我没给任何人投毒 |
[19:24] | I spilled some hydrogen sulfide and ammonia on the floor, | 我就是在地板上洒了点硫化氢和氨 |
[19:27] | thinking the stench would clear the place out. | 我想这股恶臭铁定能把所有人都熏跑 |
[19:31] | But instead of breathing through his nose, | 但有些白痴为了不闻恶臭 |
[19:33] | some idiot decided to hold his breath. | 屏住呼吸 |
[19:36] | He passes out, and before I know it, | 就昏了过去 而且很快 |
[19:38] | the place is a perfect storm of mass hysteria… | 那里便成了集体癔症发作的好地方 |
[19:43] | Although it worked out just as well. | 但这计划还是很成功 |
[19:46] | They’re morons. | 他们都是傻子 |
[19:47] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[19:49] | No, not the patients, the kids. | 不 我说的不是病人 是那些小孩 |
[19:51] | It doesn’t matter how you stole it. | 你怎么偷的根本无关紧要 |
[19:53] | What matters is why. | 重要的是为什么 |
[19:55] | You know, you’re starting to remind me of someone. | 知道吗 你让我想起了一个人 |
[19:58] | I didn’t ask how you stole it. I asked why. | 我没问你怎么偷的 我问你为什么要偷 |
[20:02] | Isn’t it obvious? | 还不够明显吗 |
[20:03] | You think you can tell why she’s mad | 你觉得你看了她的预算表 |
[20:05] | by reading budget spreadsheets | 还有每日行程 |
[20:07] | and per diem schedules? | 就能知道她为什么生气了吗 |
[20:08] | I know why she’s mad. | 我知道她为什么生气 |
[20:10] | What I need to know is how to make her un-mad. | 我需要知道的是怎样才能让她不生气 |
[20:12] | And step one is gaining access | 第一步就是 |
[20:13] | to the journal on her laptop, | 看她电脑里的日记 |
[20:15] | where she records her innermost thoughts… | 那记录着她最内心的想法 |
[20:18] | Instead of just watching porn with me. | 而不只是和我一起看毛片时的想法 |
[20:22] | Oh, grow up. | 行了 成年人 |
[20:24] | If porn was bad, why would there be so many nuns in it? | 如果毛片很糟糕 那里边怎么有那么多修女 |
[20:28] | Why is she mad? | 她为什么生气 |
[20:29] | I was myself, | 因为我是我 |
[20:30] | which, by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[20:31] | she’s supposed to love unconditionally. | 她应该无条件地爱我的全部 |
[20:35] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[20:37] | We had a great weekend. | 我们过了个不错的周末 |
[20:38] | Went to a Blues club, | 去了家蓝调俱乐部 |
[20:39] | we watched Cinderfella on DVD. | 用影碟机看了《煤炭工狂想曲》 |
[20:43] | And? | 还有呢 |
[20:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不是重点 |
[20:45] | She’s being unreasonable, and I have to fix it. | 她无理取闹 我得想办法解决 |
[20:48] | I need to know what’s really important to her. | 我需要知道什么对她很重要 |
[20:49] | – I need something big. – Because? | -一些重要的事情 -因为 |
[20:52] | We’re past that. | 我们跳过吧 |
[20:57] | Have you tried childhood pet names? | 你试过她童年时期宠物的名字没有 |
[21:00] | I don’t know her pets. | 我又不认识她的宠物 |
[21:02] | She’s never mentioned a pet? | 她从来没提过她的宠物吗 |
[21:04] | Well, yeah, but I wasn’t listening. | 好吧 提过 但我左耳进右耳就出了 |
[21:07] | She’s not mad | 她生气又不是 |
[21:08] | because I don’t remember a dead dog’s name. | 因为我不记得一条死狗的名字 |
[21:12] | Her first dog was Ronaldo. | 她第一只狗叫罗纳尔多 |
[21:15] | Is that R-o or R-e-y? | 是R-o还是R-e-y |
[21:16] | I didn’t ask. Try both. | 我没问 俩都试试 |
[21:19] | Just got a case from the E.R. | 刚从急诊室接到个病例 |
[21:21] | Rutgers student came in | 罗斯格的学生 |
[21:22] | with what looked like acute bronchitis. | 有类似急性支气管炎的病症 |
[21:24] | But there’s nothing in his blood or sputum cultures. | 但他的血液和痰培养里什么都没发现 |
[21:25] | Don’t you think it’s time you people | 你不觉得是时候你们黑人 |
[21:26] | stop looking to the white man to solve all your problems? | 停止指望白人替你们解决所有难题了吗 |
[21:29] | His O-2 sats are in the toilet. | 他的血饱和氧量太低了 |
[21:30] | If we don’t figure out what’s attacking his– | 要是再找不出是什么攻击他的 |
[21:32] | So figure it out! | 那就去找出来 |
[21:34] | I’m busy. | 我忙着呢 |
[21:40] | That can’t be true. | 这肯定不可能 |
[21:42] | Why not? | 为嘛 |
[21:43] | ‘Cause if he was dying– I mean, you’re a doctor. | 因为如果他真快死了 你可是个医生 |
[21:51] | Patients die every day. | 每天都有病人死 |
[21:53] | Not all of them are interesting. | 不是每个病例都有意思 |
[22:09] | You still haven’t answered either question. | 两个问题你还是一个都没有回答 |
[22:13] | She was mad because she’s genetically programmed | 她生气是因为她的基因决定了 |
[22:16] | to make a big deal out of every little thing. | 她会小题大做每件小事 |
[22:19] | So she’s mad ’cause she’s a girl. | 所以她生气是因为她是个女的 |
[22:23] | And now she’s mad because she’s programmed | 现在她生气了是因为她的基因决定了 |
[22:25] | to make a big deal out of every little thing. | 她也会小题大做每件小事 |
[22:27] | Actually, she’s not like that. | 其实 她不是那样的 |
[22:30] | Why are you sticking up for her? | 你为啥还替她说话 |
[22:31] | She says you’re a pathetic jerk and she hates you. | 她说你是个可悲的混蛋而且还讨厌你 |
[22:33] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[22:35] | It was two days ago. | 是两天前 |
[22:37] | And it wasn’t even true then. | 而且她那时候说的又不是真心话 |
[22:38] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[22:40] | Because I know how you think. | 因为我知道你心里的想法 |
[22:42] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[22:43] | Really. | 真的 |
[22:46] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:04] | Uh, and no peck on the cheek. | 亲脸可不算 |
[23:07] | It has to be on the lips. | 必须得亲嘴 |
[23:10] | Winning a bet to force her to kiss you | 赌赢了好让她亲你 |
[23:13] | actually cuts against your theory | 这其实违背了你自己关于 |
[23:15] | that you know how she thinks. | 你知道她咋想的理论 |
[23:16] | I wasn’t forcing her to do anything | 我没有逼她做任何 |
[23:17] | that she didn’t want to do. | 她不愿做的事 |
[23:19] | You’re hoping for a career in the NBA or the NFL? | 你将来是想去NBA还是NFL发展 |
[23:22] | The bet let her do what she wanted to do | 那个赌只是让她做了她想做的 |
[23:23] | while still being able to act like she didn’t, | 同时又能装作很不乐意的样子 |
[23:26] | so her friends wouldn’t get all, like, | 所以她的朋友才不会 像是 |
[23:27] | calling her a slut or something. | 叫她荡妇什么的 |
[23:30] | Not that it’s slutty or anything. | 再说这也没什么荡不荡的 |
[23:32] | It’s just a kiss. | 就是个吻而已 |
[23:34] | Not even close to true. | 完全是胡扯 |
[23:40] | I just couldn’t believe I’d lose. | 我只是不相信我会输 |
[23:43] | Ah, now we’re getting somewhere. | 现在我们有点眉目了 |
[23:47] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们没有 |
[23:49] | Oh, I thought we were. | 我以为我们有点了呢 |
[23:50] | No, you thought we weren’t, | 不 你知道我们没有头绪 |
[23:51] | and that’s exactly what you want, | 这就是你的目的 |
[23:53] | because you don’t want to tell us why was she mad at you! | 因为你不愿意告诉我们她为什么生你的气 |
[23:59] | You tell us you don’t want to do your job | 你说你连自己的工作都不想做 |
[24:01] | because you’re too busy trying to break | 就是因为忙着黑进 |
[24:02] | into your girlfriend’s laptop to figure out a way | 你女朋友的电脑好找到个法子 |
[24:04] | to make her not mad at you. | 让她不生你的气了 |
[24:05] | But you don’t tell us | 但你却不肯告诉我们 |
[24:07] | why she was mad at you. | 她到底为什么生你的气 |
[24:13] | It’s stupid. | 那太蠢了 |
[24:15] | Talk. | 说 |
[24:24] | I’m out of here. | 我走了 |
[24:28] | Unless… | 除非 |
[24:33] | Rachel’s gonna be up soon. | 瑞秋马上就该醒了 |
[24:36] | Well, you never know. | 你怎么知道呢 |
[24:37] | Yes, I do. | 我就是知道 |
[24:42] | Can you take the garbage out before you go? | 走之前把垃圾带出去好吗 |
[24:44] | Uh, I-I-I would, but… | 我倒是想啊 但是 |
[24:48] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[24:50] | It’s not a lot. | 又不是很多 |
[24:51] | Pain’s always worst first thing in the morning. | 早上腿总是很疼嘛 |
[25:08] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[25:32] | You used her toothbrush? | 你用了她的牙刷 |
[25:34] | That’s so gross. | 这也太恶心了 |
[25:36] | What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了的 |
[25:38] | It’s not like she had a problem | 前一晚互换口水的时候 |
[25:39] | swapping spit the night before. | 也没见她有什么意见 |
[25:41] | Well, maybe it’s not the swapping spit that bothers her, | 也许她在乎的不是牙刷上有你的口水 |
[25:44] | but the fact that you don’t listen to her. | 而是你根本不在意她说过的话 |
[25:46] | Had she warned you not to do it? | 她跟你说过别这样做吗 |
[25:48] | Oh, I listen to her. | 我在意她说的话 |
[25:49] | But you just said before that you didn’t. | 可你刚刚才说你不在意 |
[25:50] | No, I said I didn’t remember what she said. | 不 我说的是我不记得她说什么了 |
[25:52] | No, you said you don’t listen– | 不对 你说的就是你不在意 |
[25:54] | I listen to her. | 我在意她说的话 |
[25:57] | Okay? | 成不 |
[25:58] | Believe me, I listen. | 相信我 我在意 |
[26:02] | It’s my toothbrush, | 那是我的牙刷 |
[26:04] | and it’s not just once. | 而且不只一次了 |
[26:06] | And it’s not like I’d even care, | 并不是说我多介意你用我的牙刷 |
[26:08] | but you totally destroy it. | 但你也不能彻底把它给糟践了呀 |
[26:13] | You’re supposed to brush with it, | 你本来是应该用它来刷牙的 |
[26:14] | not gnaw on it like a rawhide bone. | 不是当磨牙骨头一样咬着玩 |
[26:16] | I think Miss Four Cavities’ time | 我认为四蛀牙小姐应该 |
[26:20] | would be better spent copying Mr. No Cavities | 多花时间学学无蛀牙先生 |
[26:22] | instead of complaining about him. | 而不是批评他 |
[26:25] | And given what I’d just been doing, | 考虑到我刚才做的事 |
[26:27] | I thought you wouldn’t want me going out to dinner | 我觉得你肯定也不想我出去吃饭的时候 |
[26:29] | without a good brush and a floss. | 嘴里有口臭牙上有韭菜 |
[26:31] | Would you please just use the toothbrush I bought you? | 麻烦请你就用我给你买的那把牙刷行吗 |
[26:34] | Would you please just shut up and watch the movie? | 麻烦请你闭上嘴好好看电影行吗 |
[26:41] | I said, “Please.” | 我说了”请” |
[26:46] | Why would you have to | 你干嘛非得 |
[26:47] | brush your teeth before you go to dinner? | 在晚饭之前刷牙 |
[26:49] | You don’t want to know… | 你不会想知道的 |
[26:51] | Yet. | 至少现在不想 |
[26:52] | You’re gross and dumb. | 你真恶心 而且蠢 |
[26:54] | You listen to what she says | 你听她说话 |
[26:56] | just so you can tell her how wrong she is. | 只是为了告诉她她错得离谱 |
[26:58] | You are clueless and naive. | 你又傻又天真 |
[27:01] | I have to tell her that she’s wrong, | 我必须得告诉她她错了 |
[27:02] | ’cause no one else will. | 因为我不说就没人会说了 |
[27:04] | She’s the boss, | 她是院长 |
[27:06] | which means she’s surrounded by morons | 也就是说她周围全是白痴 |
[27:09] | who are either afraid of her, | 那些人不是怕她的 |
[27:10] | or they want to kiss up to her, | 就是想拍她马屁的 |
[27:11] | or they want to… | 要不就是想 |
[27:15] | kiss her. | 亲她的 |
[27:16] | But not you. | 但你不是 |
[27:17] | I already kissed her. | 我已经亲过她了 |
[27:19] | And I respect her enough not to treat her | 而且我很尊重她 所以才不会把她 |
[27:20] | like some tender blossom who needs to be coddled. | 当成弱不禁风的小花朵一样供着 |
[27:25] | Makes sense to me. | 我懂 |
[27:29] | That’s what you think you did? | 你当时就是抱着这种想法吗 |
[27:32] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 必须的 |
[27:39] | You mean… | 你是说 |
[27:40] | Wha– | 什么 |
[27:42] | You? | 是你 |
[27:43] | No, I didn’t punch her. | 不是 我没有打她 |
[28:09] | You’re a moron. | 你个白痴 |
[28:09] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[28:11] | The stick had wicked heel curve. | 我那根棍子长得很诡异 |
[28:13] | Did I mention you’re a moron? | 我说过你是个白痴了吗 |
[28:14] | Okay, you just said it’s wrong | 刚才是你说的把你 |
[28:15] | to treat your girlfriend like she’s weaker than you. | 女朋友当成弱者对待是不对的 |
[28:18] | I’m not talking about trying to score. | 我说的又不是得不得分 |
[28:19] | I’m talking about shooting high. | 我是在说你打那么高干啥 |
[28:20] | Tennis shoes on a wooden floor? | 就跟穿网球鞋走木地板一样傻 |
[28:23] | She obviously can’t butterfly and cover the low corners. | 往她两腿中间打 不就接不住了 |
[28:26] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[28:27] | The laptop. | 电脑怎么样了 |
[28:39] | I must be in the midst of a complex partial seizure, | 我肯定是因为局部癫痫产生幻觉了 |
[28:42] | ’cause I know you are not sitting at my desk. | 你怎么会坐在我办公桌前 |
[28:44] | Sorry. Ran out of lotion in mine. | 不好意思 我办公室里没有润肤露了 |
[28:47] | Get the hell out of here. | 你给我出去 |
[28:48] | Can’t. This is the only place left | 不行 这是唯一一个 |
[28:50] | that Cuddy’ll never look for me. | 我能呆着而卡迪又想不到的地方 |
[28:51] | And I still haven’t found what I’m looking for. | 我还没发现我要找的东西 |
[28:53] | Well, I can tell you, what you’re about to find | 我这么跟你说吧 你再不走 |
[28:54] | is my foot in your ass. | 我就用脚上你屁股了 |
[28:56] | I don’t think we’ve got enough lotion for that. | 我觉得我们没有足够的润滑油干这事吧 |
[28:58] | How did you even get in here? The door was locked. | 你怎么进来的啊 门明明锁了 |
[29:00] | Well, either I can walk through walls, or… | 要么我能穿墙而过 要么… |
[29:06] | We have liftoff. | 有发现了 |
[29:08] | Is that Cuddy’s journal? | 这是卡迪的日记吗 |
[29:09] | No, it’s a freelance piece I’m writing for Teen Vogue. | 不 是我写给少女版时尚杂志的稿子 |
[29:12] | No, no, no. Let me see that. | 别 别关 让我看看 |
[29:13] | Sorry, got to go. | 抱歉啦 我得走了 |
[29:17] | Key. | 钥匙还我 |
[29:24] | I got to give you one thing, Hourani. | 还有件事要跟你说 豪拉尼 |
[29:26] | Your wife, she’s beautiful. | 你老婆 真是漂亮 |
[29:29] | I mean, wow. | 太惊艳了 |
[29:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:42] | House! | 豪斯 |
[29:46] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[29:50] | I thought you were Dr. Hourani. | 我以为你就是豪拉尼医生啊 |
[29:55] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁 |
[30:04] | So that’s why you’re here? | 这就是你沦落至此的原因吗 |
[30:06] | Well, that was stupid. | 实在是够囧的 |
[30:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:09] | Mr. Stupid-Head at your service. | 囧囧先生听候您的吩咐 |
[30:12] | – Where are you now? – In the principal’s office. | -你在哪儿呢 -校长办公室 |
[30:15] | House, we don’t have time for games. | 豪斯 没时间开玩笑了 |
[30:16] | – Pet scan was negative for sarcoidosis. – Great. | -正子扫描显示不是结节病 -太好了 |
[30:19] | Means the treatment’s already working. | 说明治疗起作用了 |
[30:20] | It would if we’d actually started the treatment, | 如果确实开始治疗的话 你可以这么说 |
[30:22] | – but we didn’t. – Why the hell not? | -但我们没有 -为什么没有呢 |
[30:24] | Because it’s not sarcoidosis. | 因为不是结节病 |
[30:26] | If you were here, you would know that. | 你自己来看看就会知道了 |
[30:28] | He’s dying. | 他快不行了 |
[30:29] | What’s left of his lung is collapsing. | 他的肺的剩余部分也在衰竭 |
[30:30] | – F.N.A. of the mediastinal… – I don’t care about the F.N.A. | -纵膈穿刺活检 -我不管活检结果如何 |
[30:33] | What I care about is how he responds to the treatment. | 我只关心他对治疗的反应 |
[30:35] | – House. – Just do it. | -豪斯 -按我说的做 |
[30:39] | Sarcoidosis… | 结节病 |
[30:42] | is a diagnosis of exclusion, | 属于已被排除的诊断 |
[30:44] | which means that the cowards who spend their time | 也就是说那些蹩脚医生费时费力 |
[30:47] | excluding what it isn’t usually cause their patients | 不过是把不会导致病人死亡的病 |
[30:49] | to die from what it is. | 从可能的病因中排除 |
[30:52] | I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:52] | Why would you lie about your name? | 你为什么用别人的名字啊 |
[30:54] | Who cares? What did she write in her journal? | 谁在意那个 她的日记里写了什么 |
[30:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:59] | That is exactly my point. | 这才是我最在乎的 |
[31:00] | Why does no one ever believe me? | 怎么就没人相信我呢 |
[31:03] | What? | 什么啊 |
[31:05] | Just because he’s dying doesn’t make it interesting. | 他快死了这点并没让这个病例变得有趣 |
[31:09] | You cheated on her, didn’t you? | 你背着她有人了 是不是 |
[31:11] | No, I didn’t cheat on her. | 没有 我没背叛她 |
[31:12] | It’s obviously more than just you used her toothbrush | 肯定不仅仅是因为你乱用她的牙刷 |
[31:15] | and wouldn’t take the garbage out. | 然后还不倒垃圾 |
[31:17] | No, actually, it was exactly that. | 不 事实上 原因正是如此 |
[31:20] | I just need some time alone. | 我想要一个人静一静 |
[31:22] | Because I used your toothbrush? | 就因为我用了你的牙刷吗 |
[31:25] | And you wouldn’t take out the garbage. | 而且你还不把垃圾带出去 |
[31:28] | That’s insane. | 这太扯了 |
[31:29] | You know that, right? | 你也这么觉得 不是吗 |
[31:30] | You do whatever you want, always. | 你总是任意妄为 一直这样 |
[31:33] | I said I was sorry. I was… | 我说了我很抱歉 我… |
[31:36] | I was still half asleep. I wasn’t paying attention. | 我当时还没睡醒 没仔细听 |
[31:38] | And you’re always right. | 而真理总是在你这一边 |
[31:39] | And I don’t mean you always think you’re right. | 不是说你自认为自己是对的 |
[31:40] | But y-you are actually always right, | 而是你确实总是对的 |
[31:43] | because that’s all that matters. | 因为是非对错是你唯一关心的 |
[31:46] | That doesn’t even make sense. | 你这话毫无逻辑 |
[31:48] | What, you want me to be wrong? | 你想让我犯错吗 |
[31:49] | I want you to care about more than just what you want, | 我是希望 你除了自己的一亩三分地 |
[31:52] | what you think. | 还能关心点别的 |
[31:55] | You need me, House. | 你需要我 豪斯 |
[31:57] | And you may even love me. | 你甚至也许是爱我的 |
[32:00] | But you don’t care about me. | 但你并不关心我 |
[32:04] | And I deserve someone who does. | 而我需要能真正关心我的人 |
[32:18] | That’s what I said. | 所以我说对了 |
[32:20] | You don’t listen to her. | 你不在意她说的话 |
[32:23] | You didn’t say that. | 你没说过 |
[32:25] | Yes, I did. | 不 我说过 |
[32:27] | Well, I wasn’t listening, then. | 那就是我没仔细听 |
[32:30] | But you found a way to fix things, right? | 但你找到挽回这段感情的方法了 是吗 |
[32:31] | That’s why you were happy when you read her laptop. | 所以你看到她本本里的内容时 很高兴 |
[32:34] | I did. | 我的确找到了 |
[32:36] | At least I thought I did. | 至少我自己这么觉得 |
[32:39] | She recently got the thin envelope | 最近 她收到了幼儿园的录取通知 |
[32:41] | from her first choice preschool. | 是她的首选幼儿园 |
[32:44] | But it turns out it was her fake first choice, | 但实际上 那家并不是她真正的首选 |
[32:47] | ’cause she was convinced she couldn’t get her kid | 因为她觉得 如果没有一笔可观的赞助费 |
[32:49] | into her actual first choice | 或者走后门 |
[32:50] | without a substantial donation or an inside connection. | 她的孩子是进不了最中意的学校的 |
[32:55] | If it’s Brye Park, I’m afraid she’s right. | 如果是指布瑞学园 恐怕她是对的 |
[32:58] | Wait, that’s our school. | 等下 那是我们的学校 |
[33:00] | What other school would he be talking about? | 不然还是在说其它学校吗 |
[33:03] | Just finish the story. | 你赶紧接着讲完 |
[33:06] | You know, I got to tell you– | 我这么跟你说 |
[33:08] | there is bossy, which can be sexy. | 御姐气质有时是很性感 |
[33:11] | And then there’s bitchy… | 但过头了就令人反感… |
[33:11] | Finish the story. | 少废话 接着讲完 |
[33:17] | You obviously know this because | 你很清楚这点 |
[33:19] | you’re on the school board, | 因为你是学校董事会成员 |
[33:20] | which puts you on the inside, | 也就是说你有内部关系 |
[33:22] | and being the CEO here | 而你还是这里的首席执行官 |
[33:23] | obviously connects you with Cuddy. | 和卡迪之间也有来往 |
[33:25] | Well, if we’re so connected, | 如果我们关系密切 |
[33:27] | why isn’t she the one asking? | 为何不是她在跟我说这些呢 |
[33:29] | Because she thinks it’s wrong | 因为她觉得这样做不好 |
[33:31] | to use connections to cut in line. | 不该通过关系来走后门 |
[33:33] | I don’t. | 我不这么认为 |
[33:37] | – I might be able to help. – Fantastic. | -我也许能帮上忙 -太好了 |
[33:40] | But I could use a favor as well. | 但你也要出点力才行 |
[33:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[33:43] | I needed to take care of something. | 我有点事情要处理 |
[33:45] | It’s not a foreign body. | 没有看到异物 |
[33:46] | You must have missed it. | 你肯定是看漏了 |
[33:47] | If we do any more imaging, | 如果继续进行成像 |
[33:48] | we’re gonna have to add radiation poisoning to the DDX. | 就要将放射物中毒也考虑到鉴别诊断中 |
[33:51] | I meant the sarcoidosis. | 我说了是结节病 |
[33:53] | The biopsy and c-ANCA were both negative. | 活体检查和c-ANCA检测都是阴性的 |
[33:55] | We’re gonna have to do a pneumon… | 我们得做个肺部… |
[33:56] | No sign of drug or alcohol abuse. | 没有吸毒或酗酒的迹象 |
[33:58] | He’s not a smoker, a coal miner, or a potter | 他不吸烟不嫖妓不吸毒 |
[34:00] | It’s sarcoidosis. | 就是结节病 |
[34:02] | Start him on corticosteroids and methotrexate. | 给他用皮质类固醇和甲氨喋呤来治疗 |
[34:04] | If it’s a drug-resistant bug, and we give him steroids | 如果有抗药性 而我们再给他用类固醇 |
[34:07] | He’ll die, | 那他会死 |
[34:08] | which from the sound of it wouldn’t be much worse. | 不过听起来也不比现在的情况糟多少 |
[34:12] | You moron. | 你这个傻冒 |
[34:30] | But you have to show him your I.D. | 但你得给他看你的证件 |
[34:31] | and your insurance stuff. | 还有保险单吧 |
[34:33] | You can’t just give him a fake name. | 你不能就光告诉他个假名吧 |
[34:34] | You don’t have to do anything. | 你什么都不用出示 |
[34:37] | Last time I checked, this was still America. | 这招在美国屡试不爽 我上次就这么干的 |
[34:39] | Of course, that was ten years ago. | 当然 那是十年前了 |
[34:41] | But you’re gonna pay him, right? | 但你会赔钱给他 对吗 |
[34:43] | I mean, it was your fault. | 毕竟这事是你的错 |
[34:46] | A yellow light does not mean stop. | 黄灯不是停车信号 |
[34:48] | It was, at the most, 20% my fault. | 我至多只有百分之二十的责任 |
[34:51] | Since insurance companies automatically put | 鉴于保险公司自动认定 |
[34:53] | 100% of the fault on the rear-ender, | 追尾方全责 |
[34:57] | my little lie was actually an effort | 我小小的谎言其实 |
[35:00] | to achieve an outcome closer to the truth. | 让事情更接近真相了一些 |
[35:03] | And it would have worked, too, | 而且差一点儿就奏效了 |
[35:06] | if it weren’t for those meddling kids. | 都怪那些多事的小屁孩 |
[35:09] | I am Dr. Hourani. | 我就是豪拉尼医生 |
[35:11] | Then why did you say the other doctor was Hourani? | 那你刚刚为什么说另一个医生是豪拉尼 |
[35:15] | It’s, uh– it’s a common name. | 这姓氏很常见嘛 |
[35:17] | It’s like Smith… | 就像史密斯 |
[35:20] | in Lebanon. | 黎巴嫩很多人姓这个 |
[35:21] | Let me see your I.D. | 给我看看你的证件 |
[35:22] | I told you, I left it in my other pants. | 我说过了 忘在另一条裤子口袋里了 |
[35:24] | Really? ‘Cause it looks like it’s still in this pair. | 是吗 我看就在这里 |
[35:25] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[35:26] | Give me your I.D. | 给我看你的证件 |
[35:27] | – Hey, would you stop that? – Give me your I.D. | -你停手 -给我看你的证件 |
[35:29] | Gentlemen, please. | 先生们 |
[35:31] | Kids, stay calm. | 孩子们 冷静 |
[35:32] | Gimme your I.D.! | 给我看你的证件 |
[35:33] | Stop this right now! Stay in your seats, kids. | 马上住手 孩子们 待在座位上 |
[35:36] | Stay calm, you guys. Stay in your seats. | 冷静 回到座位上 |
[35:38] | Gentlemen, please. This is not the time or place. | 先生们 请注意场合 |
[35:44] | Is there a problem in here, Ms. Corwin? | 科温小姐 这里出什么问题了吗 |
[35:59] | Why don’t you just take off? | 你怎么不直接走人 |
[36:01] | It’s not like the principal can call your parents. | 校长又不能打电话叫你家长来 |
[36:03] | No, but the principal can call the police | 没错 可是校长可以报警 |
[36:06] | or the guy he’s doing the favor for. | 或者找叫他来帮忙的那个人 |
[36:09] | His girlfriend’s obviously gonna find out. | 他女朋友一定会发现的 |
[36:12] | He’s screwed. | 他死定了 |
[36:13] | – I’d bolt. – No, you wouldn’t. | -是我我就溜 -不 你不会的 |
[36:15] | Yeah, I would. | 我会的 |
[36:17] | No, you wouldn’t. | 不 你不会的 |
[36:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[36:34] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[36:36] | I guess… | 我想 |
[36:38] | I don’t want to do it like this. | 我不想通过这种方式吻你 |
[36:41] | Sorry for shooting the puck so hard | 对不起 我不该那么大力气打球 |
[36:44] | and tricking you in the bet. | 也不该打赌的时候使诈 |
[36:46] | – You didn’t trick me. – Yeah, I did. | -你没使诈 -我有 |
[36:49] | I gave Madison a Red Dead Revolver cheat code | 我给了麦迪逊《红色死亡左轮》的作弊码 |
[36:51] | so she’d hit your foot with the rope. | 让她用绳子拌你 |
[36:57] | I knew you couldn’t beat me. | 我就知道你不可能赢我 |
[36:59] | You’re right. It’s just… | 你说得对 只是 |
[37:02] | I really like you. | 我真的喜欢你 |
[37:03] | And I’m pretty sure you like me too. | 我相信你也是喜欢我的 |
[37:05] | But I don’t want to play any more games. | 我不想再耍花样了 |
[37:10] | When you want– I mean, if you ever want to, | 如果你想 你什么时候准备好了 |
[37:13] | just tell me you’re ready, | 告诉我就好 |
[37:17] | and, you know… | 还有 |
[37:20] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:32] | Well done. | 好样的 |
[37:36] | He’s not always a jerk. | 他不总是那么浑的 |
[37:40] | And neither are you. | 你也一样 |
[37:42] | She obviously likes you. | 她明显是喜欢你的 |
[37:44] | Just stop using her toothbrush and stop playing games. | 别再用她牙刷 别再玩花样 |
[37:49] | She’ll still like you. | 她还是会喜欢你的 |
[37:52] | She’s bossy… | 她很强势 |
[37:54] | but she’s usually right. | 但她通常都是对的 |
[38:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:12] | Dr. House, can I ask you a question? | 豪斯医生 可以问你个问题吗 |
[38:14] | Are you insane or just stupid? | 你是疯了还是脑子不好使 |
[38:20] | Is there a third option? | 有第三个选项吗 |
[38:21] | Actually, I don’t think there is. | 恐怕没有 |
[38:28] | I’m sorry. I-I just wasn’t thinking. | 对不起 我没在用脑子 |
[38:31] | I mean, I was, but only about myself, | 我有动脑子 可想到的只是我自己 |
[38:35] | which is apparently the way I am… | 我这人常常只想到自己 |
[38:38] | Usually, not always. | 但也并不总是这样 |
[38:41] | And I need to convince someone of that. | 我想向一个人证明这一点 |
[38:45] | And you think you can do that by getting someone | 所以你认为你可以通过找人走关系 |
[38:46] | to pull strings to get her daughter into our preschool. | 把她女儿送进我们学校达到目的 |
[38:52] | I spoke to Sanford Wells. | 我跟桑福德·威尔斯谈过了 |
[38:58] | You can call the police. | 你可以报警 |
[38:59] | You can turn me in for lying at the accident. | 告发我在交通事故中报假身份 |
[39:01] | Oh, I’m sure Mr. Dryden has already taken care of that. | 我相信德赖登先生已经报警了 |
[39:06] | Let her daughter in. | 收她女儿入学吧 |
[39:08] | She’s a great kid, and Dr. Cuddy is a great mom. | 她是个好孩子 卡迪医生是位好母亲 |
[39:11] | They’ll fit in perfectly here. | 她们会很适合贵校的 |
[39:15] | And how exactly does admitting her daughter | 我们接收她女儿入学 |
[39:17] | prove how unselfish you are? | 如何能证明你的无私呢 |
[39:19] | Seems like you’re still doing it to help yourself, | 你的行为看起来仍是为了自己 |
[39:22] | not anyone else. | 而非助人 |
[39:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[39:28] | I just know that I need to do something. | 我只知道我一定要做点什么 |
[39:32] | I need her in my life. | 我的生活不能没有她 |
[39:37] | You know what it’s like to actually need someone? | 你知道切实需要一个人的感觉吗 |
[39:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[39:49] | I do. | 我知道 |
[39:50] | But I also know what it’s like to have responsibilities. | 但我也知道负有责任的感觉 |
[39:55] | Maybe it’s time you grew up. | 你也该长大了 |
[40:07] | Dr. House… | 豪斯医生 |
[40:09] | Is there anything you’d like to say? | 你还有什么要说的吗 |
[40:12] | Can I be excused? | 我可以走了吗 |
[40:20] | It’s just food. | 只是食物而已 |
[40:23] | Something small enough to go down the wrong pipe, | 小到足以误入气管 |
[40:26] | too big to get washed out by the bronchial lavage. | 大到支气管灌洗也冲不出来 |
[40:30] | Wouldn’t show up on a C.T. | CT上显示不出来 |
[40:31] | But would cause the C.O.P.D. | 会引起慢性阻塞性肺病 |
[40:33] | And wouldn’t respond to steroids or antibiotics. | 对类固醇和抗生素皆无反应 |
[40:36] | Prep him for exploratory surgery | 准备给他做探查手术 |
[40:38] | and start the betting. | 开赌局 |
[40:40] | Betting? | 赌局 |
[40:41] | I got a hundred bucks says it’s a pea. | 我押豌豆 100块 |
[40:53] | I’m busy. | 我很忙 |
[40:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:02] | I just want to say that I’m sorry. | 我是来道歉的 |
[41:08] | Shouldn’t you be saying that to Sanford Wells? | 这话你该去跟桑福德·威尔斯说吧 |
[41:12] | A fifth-grade career day? | 给五年级孩子讲职业生涯 |
[41:13] | You really thought you could pull that off? | 你以为自己搞得定吗 |
[41:17] | I figured, how hard could it be? | 我以为是小事一桩 |
[41:23] | And I wanted to prove to you | 而且我想向你证明 |
[41:25] | that I do care about your needs | 我在乎你 在乎你的需要 |
[41:29] | and Rachel’s. | 还有瑞秋的 |
[41:32] | I do. | 真的 |
[41:36] | Is that why you also stole my computer? | 所以你才把我的电脑也偷走 |
[41:40] | Yes, it is. | 是的 |
[41:41] | And then threw it in the trash? | 然后把它丢进垃圾桶 |
[41:42] | I did not throw it, I placed it, | 没有丢 是轻轻放的 |
[41:45] | knowing that the janitor would find it | 我知道清洁工会发现 |
[41:47] | and know it was yours and return it to you unharmed. | 并且认出是你的 物归原主 |
[41:50] | I’m a moron. | 我是白痴 |
[41:52] | But that doesn’t mean I-I don’t care about you, | 但这不意味着我不关心你 |
[41:54] | that I don’t think about you, | 不想着你 |
[41:56] | that I don’t want you to be happy. | 不希望你幸福 |
[42:00] | I was wrong. You were right. | 我错了 你是对的 |
[42:01] | I can do better. | 我可以做到更好 |
[42:03] | Just…give me a chance. | 请你再给我一个机会 |
[42:10] | So what were you… | 跟小孩子扮什么职业了 |
[42:13] | an Astronaut or a Bullfighter? | 宇航员还是斗牛士 |
[42:17] | I was myself… | 就是我自己 |
[42:19] | for the most part. | 没太夸张 |
[42:29] | I know you’re still upset, | 我知道你心里还乱着 |
[42:30] | so I’m gonna… | 所以我就不烦你了 |
[42:34] | I’ll leave you to–to deal with it however you want. | 等你静一静 想怎样都行 |
[42:39] | House. | 豪斯 |
[42:47] | You want to come over for dinner tonight? | 今晚想来我家吃晚饭吗 |
[42:50] | I’d love to. | 乐意之至 |