时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[00:44] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[00:45] | No, the meeting’s running a little late. | 会议时间比预想的长一些 |
[00:47] | Well, you know Matheson– | 你也知道马西森那个人 |
[00:48] | The guy loves to hear himself talk. | 就喜欢听自己讲话 |
[00:53] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ll meet you at the restaurant. | 好的 我们餐馆见 |
[00:57] | Hey, we’re going over the contracts now. | 我们正在研究合同内容 |
[00:58] | I gotta get back in there. | 我得挂了 |
[01:00] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[01:13] | You’re getting paid to clean, | 付你工钱是要你来打扫 |
[01:14] | not window shop, Vesky. | 不是让你逛商场的 韦斯奇 |
[01:16] | You calling me a thief? | 你说我是贼吗 |
[01:17] | Take it easy. Just yanking your chain. | 放松点 不就开个玩笑嘛 |
[01:21] | Damn, it’s freezin’ in here. | 该死的 这里冷死了 |
[01:23] | Better the cold than the smell. | 再冷也比满屋子的血腥味强 |
[01:24] | Used to think my job sucked. | 之前总以为我的工作够糟的了 |
[01:26] | – How much you make an hour anyway? – Not enough. | -你一小时赚多少 -不够多 |
[01:28] | The difference is that this job | 问题是这份工作 |
[01:29] | is just a temporary setback. | 只是我的权宜之计 |
[01:31] | You, on the other hand, will always be a schmuck. | 而你 将永远是个二货 |
[01:33] | Yeah. Schmuck with a guaranteed pension and benefits. | 当个有养老金和各种福利待遇的二货 |
[01:36] | I’ll take it. | 我照单全收 |
[01:56] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[01:59] | No talking about real estate tonight. | 今晚可不准谈论房地产了 |
[02:02] | I really want you to just enjoy yourself. | 我真心希望你能让自己放松一下 |
[02:04] | Well, seeing you in that dress, | 看到你穿上这条裙子 |
[02:04] | I’d say mission accomplished. | 我就心满意足了 |
[02:06] | Gets a little better. | 等你看到裙子里面是什么 |
[02:07] | Wait till you see what’s on underneath. | 会更满足的 |
[02:10] | Fresh tako with lemon. Enjoy. | 柠檬鲜活八爪鱼 请慢用 |
[02:12] | I…ordered the appetizer special. | 我点了这道特别的开胃菜 |
[02:15] | Oh, I thought tako was a kind of tuna. | 我以为八爪鱼是一种金枪鱼 |
[02:17] | Ooh. We’re so not eating this. | 这东西怎么能吃 |
[02:18] | Well, we should at least try it. | 至少试一下吧 |
[02:20] | Please, it’s moving, Bert. | 拜托 伯特 它还在动呢 |
[02:25] | Oh, it’s so gross! | 太恶心了 |
[02:27] | Actually, it’s… not that bad. | 实际上 没那么恶心 |
[02:30] | Really? I’m not eating it. | 真的吗 我可不吃这个 |
[02:37] | To us… | 为我们 |
[02:39] | On our third anniversary. | 结婚三周年 干杯 |
[02:41] | The day I met you was– | 我初识你的那天 |
[02:45] | Was– | 那天 |
[02:48] | Bert? | 伯特 |
[02:51] | Bert. What is it? What– | 伯特 怎么了 |
[02:54] | Honey, what’s wrong? | 亲爱的 你怎么了 |
[02:56] | Someone, please call 911! | 来人啊 叫救护车 |
[03:00] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[03:02] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[03:48] | House. | 豪斯 |
[04:19] | I assume you’re avoiding me because of the charity gala. | 我猜你是因为慈善晚会而躲我的吧 |
[04:22] | This Friday? | 是这周五吗 |
[04:23] | It’s completely slipped my mind. | 我彻底给忘了 |
[04:25] | – So you’ll be there? – No, I meant | -你会去吧 -我的意思是 |
[04:26] | it slipped my mind to tell you I’m not going. | 我忘了告诉你我不去了 |
[04:28] | What do you think it’ll look like | 如果我拿了奖 你却没出席 |
[04:29] | if you don’t show up when I get an award? | 别人会怎么看 |
[04:30] | Like I don’t give a crap about awards, charities, | 他们会觉得我对得奖和慈善不屑一顾 |
[04:33] | what it looks like. | 就这样 |
[04:35] | If you ever want– | 你有没有想要 |
[04:36] | I RSVPed two days ago. | 两天前我就应邀了 |
[04:39] | What, you think I’m a complete ass? | 怎么 在你眼里我就那么混蛋吗 |
[04:45] | If you were already going, why did you– | 如果你早就决定要去 你为什么 |
[04:47] | Foreplay. | 前戏 |
[04:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[04:58] | Are you wearing my tie? | 你系的是我的领带吗 |
[05:00] | Oh, I saw it in your closet, | 我在你的衣柜里看到的 |
[05:01] | and it happened to match my shirt. | 正好跟我的衬衫很搭 |
[05:02] | Why were you in my closet? | 你到我的衣柜里去干什么 |
[05:03] | Looking for a tie. What’s the big deal? | 找领带啊 有什么大不了的 |
[05:05] | Obviously, he wants you out of the closet for some reason. | 显然 出于某种原因他希望你”出柜” |
[05:08] | I suspect marriage, but I’m liberal that way. | 我猜是婚姻 对此我还是挺开明的 |
[05:11] | Now, tell me how someone can have an allergic reaction | 告诉我 一个人的所有已知过敏源测试 |
[05:13] | when all their tests were negative for known allergens. | 都呈阴性 他为什么还会有过敏反应 |
[05:16] | Environmental. | 环境因素 |
[05:17] | File says he’s a real estate developer. | 档案上写着 他是房地产开发商 |
[05:20] | Could have been exposed to something | 可能是在参观建筑工地时 |
[05:21] | visiting a construction site. | 接触到了某种物质 |
[05:22] | He’s lying. | 他在说谎 |
[05:25] | He’s not an executive. I saw his hands. | 他并非行政人员 我看过他的手 |
[05:27] | They’re covered with calluses and little cuts. | 上面都是茧和小切口 |
[05:30] | He works with them. A lot. | 他靠双手做苦力 经常性的 |
[05:33] | Stand up. | 起立 |
[05:42] | Our little girl… is finally growing up. | 我们的小丫头 终于长大了 |
[05:45] | I mean, you dream of this day, | 我们一直梦想着这一天 |
[05:47] | but when it finally happens… | 但当这一天终于来临的时候 |
[05:49] | So what did Mr. Meat Hooks say | 你拆穿他时 |
[05:52] | when you called him a liar? | 勾拳先生说什么了 |
[05:56] | I didn’t. | 我没拆穿他 |
[05:59] | Hmm. Baby steps. | 一步一个脚印 |
[06:02] | Go down there and do it. | 快去继续你的学步之旅吧 |
[06:06] | But what if I’m wrong? | 可如果我弄错了呢 |
[06:07] | I’ll just end up offending him. | 那就是冒犯他了 |
[06:09] | Consider that part a bonus. | 把那个当作意外收获吧 |
[06:13] | All right, I’ll send along one of your big brothers to help. | 好吧 我派一个兄长去帮你 |
[06:17] | You want scary, smarmy, or shorty? | 你想要大黑脸 马屁精还是小矮人 |
[06:23] | We need to ask you a few questions. | 我们需要问你些问题 |
[06:26] | Alone. If you don’t mind. | 如果你不介意的话 能否和他单独谈谈 |
[06:32] | Uh, they tend to be personal in nature. | 问题会涉及到个人隐私 |
[06:35] | I’m his wife. | 我是他妻子 |
[06:36] | I can probably answer them better than he can. | 也许比他回答地更清楚 |
[06:40] | They’re about his job. | 是关于他工作的事 |
[06:44] | Well, what does that matter? | 跟工作有什么关系 |
[06:46] | He sits in an office all day– | 他整天坐在办公室里 |
[06:47] | Honey, take a break. It’s okay. | 亲爱的 你就休息一下 没关系 |
[06:50] | No! Seriously, if there’s something really wrong with him, | 不 说真的 如果他真的有事 |
[06:53] | I-I wanna know about it. | 我想知道是怎么回事 |
[06:55] | It’s not. | 不是这样的 |
[06:57] | Our questions are about what he eats for lunch at work | 我们想问问他工作时吃进去什么午饭 |
[07:00] | and what comes out at the end– | 又排出什么物体 |
[07:01] | Bowel movements, mostly. | 主要是排泄物 |
[07:03] | Color, texture. Smell. | 颜色 质地 味道 |
[07:05] | Oka– | 好吧 |
[07:06] | Pretty sure you can’t help with that. | 你肯定帮不上什么忙了 |
[07:08] | Maybe I could use a break. | 我还是出去透透气吧 |
[07:12] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢你这么诚实 |
[07:15] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[07:21] | I can’t let my wife find out about this. | 我不能让我妻子知道这些 |
[07:24] | You have to promise me. | 你们得答应替我保密 |
[07:26] | That depends on if it’s considered– | 那要看情况是否 |
[07:27] | We promise. | 我们保证 |
[07:29] | I lost everything because of the recession, | 因为经济危机 我失去了一切 |
[07:33] | my entire real estate company. | 失去了整个房地产公司 |
[07:36] | And she has no idea. | 她对此一无所知 |
[07:39] | So what do you do for a living now? | 那你现在以何为生 |
[07:40] | I used to be a janitor when I was in college, | 在大学时我做过清洁工 |
[07:42] | and now I’m almost 40 | 现在我快四十的人了 |
[07:44] | and doing it for the people I built homes for. | 先前为别人盖房子 现在为他们清房子 |
[07:46] | Why? | 为什么 |
[07:48] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:50] | ‘Cause I need the money. | 我需要钱啊 |
[07:51] | No, I mean why lie to your wife about it? | 不 我是说为什么要向你妻子隐瞒这事 |
[07:53] | Oh, n-none of our business, really. | 这不关我们的事 真的 |
[07:57] | What kind of cleaning? | 哪种清洁呢 |
[07:58] | Industrial jobs. | 工业清洁 |
[08:01] | Crime scene cleanup. | 犯罪现场清理 |
[08:02] | Septic tank repair. Mold removal. | 修补化粪池 除霉 |
[08:05] | It’s physically killing me. | 真是慢性自杀 |
[08:07] | It’s the holy grail of potential diseases– | 腐蚀性化学清洁剂 未经处理的污水 |
[08:10] | caustic cleaning chemicals, raw sewage, | 霉菌孢子和真菌感染 |
[08:12] | mold spores, fungal infections. | 简直是各种可能疾病的天堂 |
[08:14] | And not to mention cleaning up blood | 更别说他昨天还在凶案现场 |
[08:15] | and other bodily fluids from a homicide yesterday. | 清理血液和其他体液了 |
[08:18] | We should check out the crime scene. | 我们应该去检查下犯罪现场 |
[08:19] | He might have picked up a bacterial infection | 他有可能从受害者的血液中 |
[08:21] | from the victim’s blood. | 感染了某种细菌 |
[08:22] | Place has been cleaned and sanitized by our patient. | 患者已经把那清理干净并消毒了 |
[08:24] | We sent for the autopsy report– | 我们申请了验尸报告 |
[08:26] | probably take a week to get it. | 大概一周后才能拿到 |
[08:27] | When he’s not working, | 他不工作的时候 |
[08:29] | where does he go all day to hide out? | 每天都在哪里躲着呢 |
[08:30] | His old real estate office? | 原来的房地产办公室 |
[08:31] | Treat for bacterial infection. Meantime… | 治疗细菌感染 同时 |
[08:34] | Bert take Ernie and check his office for environmentals. | 伯特带上厄尼去他办公室检查环境毒素 |
[08:37] | I’ll talk to Cuddy about getting the autopsy results faster. | 我去跟卡迪说快点弄来验尸报告 |
[08:43] | You’re Bert. | 你是伯特 |
[08:44] | He’s Ernie. | 他是厄尼 |
[08:47] | And they’re both roommates. That was a good one. | 他们还真是室友 精辟 |
[09:12] | At least the alzheimer’s patient in Room 202 | 好在202房的那个病人患有老年痴呆 |
[09:15] | won’t remember she only got half a ham sandwich. | 不会记得她的火腿三明治只剩一半 |
[09:17] | I’m doing her a favor. | 我是在帮她的忙 |
[09:21] | You’re really going to the charity gala? | 你真的要出席慈善晚会吗 |
[09:25] | Why? | 有何居心 |
[09:26] | I wanna do something nice for my girlfriend. | 我想讨好我女朋友 |
[09:27] | You never do anything unless it stands to benefit you. | 你才不会呢 除非对你有利 |
[09:30] | I realize that three failed marriages | 我意识到三次失败的婚姻 |
[09:32] | can leave a man twisted and bitter inside, | 能够让一个男人内心扭曲尖酸刻薄 |
[09:34] | but in a good relationship, | 但是在一段稳定的感情中 |
[09:35] | people sometimes do things for each other. | 人们通常会为彼此付出 |
[09:38] | A hundred says you don’t show up. | 一百美元赌你不会出席 |
[09:43] | You’re giving me an incentive to actually show up? | 你这是在激我出席吗 |
[09:47] | A personal, selfish incentive? | 为你自己激我吗 |
[09:49] | I’m just making easy money. | 我就是赚点小钱 |
[09:52] | 200. | 两百美元 |
[09:56] | How high did Cuddy authorize you to go? | 卡迪设的上限是多少 |
[09:59] | She–she didn’t– | 她 她没有 |
[10:03] | 300. | 三百美元 |
[10:05] | She really wants you there. | 她真的希望你能出席 |
[10:06] | Why do people believe | 为何 |
[10:07] | I’m incapable of doing anything nice? | 没人相信我能行善啊 |
[10:10] | Experience. | 吃一堑长一智 |
[10:16] | It’s a tie. | 不就是条领带嘛 |
[10:18] | I’m not wearing your underwear. | 我又没穿你内裤 |
[10:20] | I said I was sorry. You want the tie back? | 都跟你道歉了 你想要回去吗 |
[10:23] | Can we get to work? | 能开始工作了吗 |
[10:24] | I can’t tell if you’re being passive-aggressive | 我不知道你这是冷暴力 |
[10:25] | or this is just your regular fun-loving personality. | 还是你平时就这熊样作乐 |
[10:29] | Both. And you can keep the tie. | 都是 领带你留着吧 |
[10:31] | Went out of style five years ago. | 五年前就过时了 |
[10:55] | Vicodin. | 维科丁 |
[10:57] | And he doesn’t have a prescription. | 他还没有处方 |
[10:58] | We didn’t test for an allergic reaction to narcotics. | 我们没有测试他是否对麻醉药过敏 |
[11:02] | Or it’s the obvious. | 或者是更显而易见的原因 |
[11:04] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[11:17] | We think you’re suffering from boric acid exposure. | 我们认为你是硼酸灼伤 |
[11:20] | Which is causing the rash. | 疹子正是由此引起的 |
[11:21] | We need to decontaminate your skin | 我们需要对你的皮肤进行清洗 |
[11:23] | and hope you didn’t inhale it into your lungs. | 但愿你还没把硼酸吸进肺里 |
[11:24] | I-I feel like I’m– | 我感觉我 |
[11:26] | Never seen a fever spike this fast before. | 从没见过烧得这么快的 |
[11:29] | Acid exposure burns literally. It shouldn’t be causing this. | 硼酸灼伤的只是表面 不应该导致发烧 |
[11:32] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[11:34] | Bert? Honey, are you all right? | 伯特 亲爱的 你还好吗 |
[11:36] | We have to get his fever down right now. | 我们得立刻让他退烧 |
[11:37] | If it gets any higher, | 如果体温再升高 |
[11:38] | it could cause permanent brain damage. | 就可能导致永久脑损伤 |
[11:43] | We used cooling blankets to get his temperature down. | 我们用冷却毯把他的体温降下来了 |
[11:46] | He stabilized at 102. | 稳定在39度 |
[11:47] | Problem’s not boric acid. | 不是硼酸的问题 |
[11:49] | We found no traces of it on his skin. | 我们没在他的皮肤上发现灼伤痕迹 |
[11:51] | Infection from the murder victim’s blood? | 谋杀案死者的血液感染 |
[11:55] | Autopsy report was negative for communicable disease. | 尸检报告没有发现传染病 |
[11:58] | Cause of death was an overly stabby girlfriend. | 死者是被女友刺伤致死 |
[12:01] | We found vicodin in his office. | 我们在他办公室里发现了维科丁 |
[12:03] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[12:07] | Might look like vicodin but be something else. | 看着像维科丁的也有可能不是 |
[12:29] | It’s real. | 是它没错 |
[12:32] | Unfortunately… | 很遗憾 |
[12:34] | his vicodin doesn’t cause rash, fever, and joint pain. | 维科丁不会引起皮疹 发烧和关节痛 |
[12:38] | Does make Taub considerably less annoying, though. | 不过确实能让陶博显得不那么烦人了 |
[12:41] | Maybe we’re thinking too far outside the box here. | 也许我们想得太复杂了 |
[12:43] | Just because he could have picked up | 他的工作有可能暗含着 |
[12:44] | any one of a hundred exotic diseases from his job | 一百种外来病 这就代表 |
[12:46] | doesn’t mean he didn’t. | 他很难幸免于难 |
[12:47] | Taub’s life partner has a point. | 陶博的生活伴侣说的有理 |
[12:49] | Started treatment with antibiotics, and he got worse. | 最初的抗生素治疗反而使他的病情更糟了 |
[12:52] | Simple answer begins with “M” Ends with “Mia.” | 最简单的答案就是以M开头Mia结尾的病 |
[12:55] | Meningococcemia? | 脑膜炎球菌血症 |
[12:57] | That works too. | 这也成 |
[12:58] | Confirm with a lumbar puncture. | 做腰椎穿刺进行确诊 |
[12:59] | And on the off chance we’re wrong, | 万一我们错了 |
[13:01] | find out what else he’s been lying about | 找找除了工作和滥用药物外 |
[13:02] | besides his job and his drug use. | 他还撒了什么谎 |
[13:12] | You sure do hide a lot from your wife. | 你瞒了你老婆不少事情啊 |
[13:16] | Your job, your drug use. What else? | 你的工作 滥用药物 还有什么吗 |
[13:18] | What does it matter? | 那有什么关系 |
[13:20] | Can’t help you unless you’re completely honest with us. | 除非你跟我们实话实说否则我们没法帮你 |
[13:22] | I was doing manual labor. | 我一直从事体力劳动 |
[13:25] | If I came home barely able to move, | 如果我疲惫不堪得回到家 |
[13:27] | Diane would know something’s up. | 黛安会看出端倪的 |
[13:28] | That’s why I take the vicodin– to hide the pain. | 为了隐藏疼痛 我才服用维科丁 |
[13:31] | I’m not an addict. | 我不是瘾君子 |
[13:33] | Is that all you’re hiding? | 你只隐瞒了这些吗 |
[13:36] | I didn’t just lose my job. | 我不止丢了工作 |
[13:39] | Well, that’s how it started, | 这是导火索 |
[13:40] | but I figured it’d just last a couple months. | 我本以为失业只是一两个月的事 |
[13:45] | I maxed out our credit cards, | 我就刷爆了我们的信用卡 |
[13:47] | took a double mortgage on the house, | 还把我们的屋子做了双重抵押 |
[13:49] | and I sold all of our investments. | 变卖了所有的投资 |
[13:54] | Who’d have thought the recession | 谁能想到经济危机 |
[13:55] | would last this long, huh? | 会持续这么久 是吧 |
[13:56] | So it’s Obama’s fault you’re lying to your wife? | 所以你对你老婆撒谎都是奥巴马的错了 |
[13:59] | Look…I screwed up. | 听着…是我搞砸了 |
[14:04] | It’s too late now. | 现在为时已晚了 |
[14:06] | I want you to roll over on your left side | 请你向左侧翻身 |
[14:07] | for the procedure | 方便我进行操作 |
[14:15] | Haven’t you ever done something | 你就没在一段感情中 |
[14:16] | in a relationship you wish you could take back? | 做过什么后悔的事希望能重新来过的吗 |
[14:19] | Maybe. | 也许有 |
[14:20] | How’d you handle it? | 你怎么处理的 |
[14:23] | I told the truth. | 实话实说 |
[14:25] | Eventually. | 在最后关头 |
[14:27] | How’d that work out? | 那结果如何 |
[14:30] | Not well. | 不怎么样 |
[14:39] | I need some intel on this charity event on friday night. | 我要为周五晚上的慈善晚会打听点情报 |
[14:43] | If I go, do I have to actually give money to charity? | 如果我去了是不是就得捐钱给慈善协会 |
[14:50] | I’m going. | 我会去的 |
[14:51] | Just don’t want it to suck. | 只是不想去郁闷 |
[14:54] | There has to be a way to make this fun. | 应该有办法能让晚会变得有趣些 |
[14:56] | Show up and behave. Problem solved. | 出席 乖乖待着 问题解决了 |
[14:59] | Your problem solved. | 你的问题解决了而已 |
[15:01] | Don’t you think she deserves more | 你不认为她掌管这破地方十五年 |
[15:02] | than a plaque and a round of applause | 应该获得比一块牌匾或些许掌声 |
[15:04] | for 15 years of running this dump? | 更有价值的东西吗 |
[15:06] | It’s a watch, not a plaque. | 奖品是块表 不是牌匾 |
[15:08] | It’s a cliche. | 都是陈词滥调 |
[15:10] | I want to make things more exciting, | 我想让晚宴更刺激些 |
[15:12] | something she’ll remember for more than ten minutes. | 安排些能让她铭记终身的事 |
[15:15] | Okay. By fun and exciting, | 好吧 你说的有趣和刺激 |
[15:16] | You mean screwing this up for cuddy | 就是指把这事搞砸 |
[15:18] | so she won’t even dream of asking you to go to one again. | 这样卡迪就不会再妄想让你去类似场合了 |
[15:22] | You really can’t stand seeing me happy, can you? | 你真是见不得我高兴 是吧 |
[15:30] | Gram stains are negative in the first csf samples. | 第一份脑脊液标本的革兰氏染色成阴性 |
[15:33] | One down, three to go. | 这个枪毙 还有三个 |
[15:36] | I’m starving. You wanna get a bite after– | 我饿死了 你想去吃点… |
[15:38] | – Already have plans. – Date? | -已经有计划了 -约会吗 |
[15:41] | What difference does it make? | 有什么区别吗 |
[15:42] | We’re roommates, not a married couple. | 我们是室友 不是夫妻 |
[15:43] | We don’t have to eat every night together. | 我们不用每天晚上都一起吃饭 |
[15:45] | So you’re saying… it’s a date? | 那你的意思是 确实有约会 |
[15:49] | Yeah, it’s a date. | 没错 就是约会 |
[15:51] | I don’t have plans. | 我没安排 |
[15:53] | Ooh. Shocking. | 太令人震惊了 |
[15:55] | Are you mad because I picked you? | 你是因为我选了你而生气吗 |
[15:56] | You’re stuck actually doing your job? | 就因为你在干你本该干的活吗 |
[15:58] | A little hazing never hurt a med student. | 和病人打打太极对医学院学生无害 |
[16:00] | I doubt it ever… helped either. | 但我认为这也 毫无益处 |
[16:02] | I’m sorry that I think | 很抱歉我认为 |
[16:04] | our patient shouldn’t be lying to his wife. | 病人不应该对他妻子撒谎 |
[16:06] | I’m a woman. | 我是女人 |
[16:07] | I guess I just have a different perspective. | 我猜你我的视角不同 |
[16:09] | You’re sharing this unique insight | 你是在和我们分享 |
[16:11] | that women don’t like lying? | 女性不喜欢撒谎这个独特的观点吗 |
[16:13] | Uh, no, I’m sharing my unique insight | 不 我的独特观点是说 |
[16:15] | that you don’t respect women. | 你不尊重女性 |
[16:17] | You sleep with a different one every few days. | 你每隔几天就和不同的女人睡觉 |
[16:19] | Or maybe… you find meaning in meaningless relationships. | 或者 你就喜欢这种毫无意义的交往 |
[16:24] | At least I have relationships. | 至少我还有对象 |
[16:26] | I’m seeing a high lymphocyte count in the csf sample. | 这份脑脊液样品的淋巴细胞数偏高 |
[16:28] | And that couldn’t wait | 你就不能等到 |
[16:29] | until they finished mocking each other? | 他们嘲笑完对方之后再说吗 |
[16:32] | That means it’s not meningococcemia. | 这意味着不是脑膜炎球菌血症 |
[16:38] | He’s getting worse! He can barely move his legs. | 他更糟了 他的腿几乎不能动了 |
[16:41] | I can’t feel them. I can’t feel my feet. | 我感觉不到了 我感觉不到我的脚了 |
[16:46] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[16:48] | What is happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
[16:53] | Luckily, he didn’t lose his feet. | 很幸运他的脚保住了 |
[16:55] | We were able to restore his circulation | 我们在严重损伤发生前 |
[16:57] | before any serious damage set in. | 恢复了脚部血液循环 |
[16:58] | It’s not meningococcemia. Csf was negative for bacteria. | 不是脑膜炎球菌血症 脑脊液中没找到细菌 |
[17:02] | But high on lymphocytes. | 但是淋巴细胞数很高 |
[17:03] | It’s some kind of viral infection. | 应该是某种病毒感染 |
[17:04] | Serum sickness fits everything. | 血清病符合一切症状 |
[17:06] | There’d have to be a cause, | 那要有感染源才行 |
[17:07] | some drug he’s been exposed to. | 可能是某些他用过的药物 |
[17:09] | In rare cases, a tick or a spider bite | 在一些罕见病历中 壁虱或蜘蛛咬伤 |
[17:11] | – could set it off– – Show of hands. | -也可能引起 -举手示意 |
[17:13] | Who’s going to this charity thing Friday night? | 谁会去参加周五晚上的慈善晚会 |
[17:16] | Already got a date. | 我已经有女伴了 |
[17:18] | Cuddy is getting an award. | 卡迪到时会被嘉奖 |
[17:19] | I think we should all be there, show our support. | 我觉得我们都该去 以示支持 |
[17:22] | I assume you’re planning on screwing it up, | 我猜你在计划把它搞砸 |
[17:23] | so you want to maximize witnesses. | 因此你想要更多的见证者 |
[17:25] | Why does everyone go to that? | 为什么每个人都这么想 |
[17:27] | Experience? | 吃一堑长一智 |
[17:28] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:29] | How ’bout go…or work the clinic all weekend? | 参加宴会 整个周末看门诊你们选哪个 |
[17:32] | I hear it’s genital herpes awareness month. | 我听说本月是生殖器疱疹患者觉醒之月 |
[17:35] | Serum sickness fits. | 血清病符合 |
[17:37] | Take him off the antibiotics. Start him on corticosteroids. | 停止使用抗生素 开始用皮质激素 |
[17:41] | If we’re right, he’ll be better by morning. | 如果我们是对的 他明早就会好转 |
[17:48] | Canceled date, huh? | 约会取消了 对吧 |
[17:50] | You’re bugging my cell phone? | 你窃听了我的电话吗 |
[17:52] | No. I just noticed you’re not wearing it. | 没 我只是注意到你没穿那件衣服 |
[17:55] | What? | 什么衣服 |
[17:58] | Your first-date shirt. | 你的初次约会衬衫 |
[18:00] | – You tracking my wardrobe? – I’m just observant. | -你窥探我所有衣服吗 -我只是善于观察 |
[18:03] | That’s why I’m good at my job. | 因此我才能胜任这份工作 |
[18:04] | It’s also the reason | 这也是为什么 |
[18:05] | you’re starting to annoy the crap out of me. | 你开始烦到我有点毛了 |
[18:08] | Forgive me for trying to connect a little | 请原谅 我只是想和我的室友 |
[18:10] | with my roommate. | 交交心 |
[18:17] | I just found out that Rachel is now | 我刚发现瑞秋现在 |
[18:19] | officially more than just emotional | 与她那网友已经正式地 |
[18:22] | with her online friend. | 超越了感情关系 |
[18:26] | You’re getting divorced. What did you expect? | 你已经离婚了 还想怎样 |
[18:29] | I know. You’re right. | 我明白 你说的对 |
[18:32] | Just…thinking about it | 只是 一想到这 |
[18:34] | kinda makes me wanna throw up. | 我就想吐 |
[18:40] | You still wanna get something to eat? | 你还想去吃点什么吗 |
[18:43] | I could cook. | 我能做饭 |
[18:49] | Ooh. That had to hurt. | 那下可够伤的 |
[18:50] | Not as bad as you. You just missed a free upgrade. | 没你那下糟 你刚错过了免费升级 |
[18:53] | Ha. Just did it again. You ran past the power up. | 又一次 你跑过了充电点 |
[18:56] | Double damn! | 真见鬼了 |
[19:02] | Are you just letting me win? | 你是在让着我吗 |
[19:03] | Of course I’m not letting you– | 我当然没有让 |
[19:07] | Okay, maybe a little. | 好吧 就一点 |
[19:08] | – You’re having fun, right? – Not anymore. | -你玩得很爽 对吧 -现在不爽了 |
[19:11] | I used to think the whole brooding thing | 我以前认为你那种沉闷的状态 |
[19:12] | was just part of your work persona, | 只是你的工作作风 |
[19:14] | but now I live with you. | 不过现在我和你住一起了 |
[19:15] | You need to lighten up, Bert. | 你需要放松 伯特 |
[19:18] | And you think I need you to show me what? | 用你来教我吗 |
[19:19] | How to have fun, relax? | 怎么玩得开心 怎么放松心情吗 |
[19:21] | It was working till you flipped out. | 在你抽风之前 我的计谋还好使得很 |
[19:24] | If I was gonna take advice on how to live my life, | 就算我需要学习如何生活 |
[19:26] | it would not be from you. | 老师也不会是你 |
[19:28] | You’re broke, you ruined your marriage, | 你破产了 毁了你的婚姻 |
[19:30] | and yet you act like you’re the victim here, | 而你还表现得像个受害者 |
[19:32] | like somehow we’re all supposed to feel sorry for you. | 好像我们就应该同情你似的 |
[19:36] | You screwed up your life, | 是你搞砸了你的人生 |
[19:37] | not some emotional friend your wife met on the– ah! | 而不是什么你老婆在网上遇到的知心朋友 |
[19:41] | – What’s wrong? – My stomach. You– | -怎么了 -我的胃 你… |
[19:43] | You poisoned me! | 你给我下毒了 |
[19:45] | I ate the same thing you did. | 我和你吃了一样的东西 |
[19:46] | How come I’m not– | 我怎么没… |
[19:52] | Oh, dear god. | 额滴神啊 |
[19:55] | Open the door, Bert, please. | 开门 伯特 求你了 |
[19:57] | Baby, talk to me. | 宝贝 你说话啊 |
[19:59] | He locked himself inside. He went crazy. | 他把自己锁在里面 他疯了 |
[20:02] | He hit me. | 他还打了我 |
[20:05] | Bert. | 伯特 |
[20:07] | Open the door, bert. | 快开门 伯特 |
[20:08] | Bert? | 伯特 |
[20:09] | Talk to us. | 说话啊 |
[20:10] | – Bert. – Open the door. | -伯特. -快开门 |
[20:33] | I can’t get out! Why? | 我出不去 为什么 |
[20:35] | I can’t get out! | 我出不去了 |
[20:36] | Oh, lord, oh, no! | 上帝啊 不 |
[20:39] | Why can’t I…get out? | 为什么我… 出不去 |
[20:43] | Skin rash is gone. | 皮疹消失了 |
[20:45] | But whatever it is, | 但不管是什么 |
[20:46] | it obviously moved into his brain. | 很显然已经波及到他的大脑了 |
[20:47] | Or not. | 不一定 |
[20:47] | He had a psychotic break. | 他刚发作了一次精神崩溃 |
[20:49] | I’d say that usually indicates neurological involvement. | 要我说这通常说明有神经性的疾病 |
[20:52] | Usually. Not always. | 通常 又不是一定 |
[20:53] | The hallucinations stopped | 在我们给他用类固醇 |
[20:54] | once the steroids we gave him cleared his system. | 清理系统的时候他的幻觉就停止了 |
[20:57] | I think that– | 我认为 |
[20:59] | I think we caused this. | 我认为是我们引起的 |
[21:01] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[21:04] | Taub tried to kill me last night. | 陶博昨晚想杀我 |
[21:05] | The steroids probably did clear up the rash, | 类固醇可能确实清除了皮疹 |
[21:08] | but the rest of his symptoms are the same. | 但其他症状还是没有好转 |
[21:10] | And now bilateral conjunctivitis. | 而且现在两只眼睛都有了结膜炎 |
[21:12] | Uh, excuse me. I’ll be back. | 抱歉 我去去就来 |
[21:17] | I… I, uh, better go check on him. | 我 我得去看看他 |
[21:31] | Swollen joints, high white count, fever. | 关节肿大 白细胞数量增多 高烧 |
[21:34] | Conjunctivitis. | 结膜炎 |
[21:35] | Anyone? | 谁先来 |
[21:37] | Seriously? | 不是吧你 |
[21:39] | What, you two can’t think and poop at the same time? | 怎么 你们粑粑的时候不能思考吗 |
[21:42] | There’s a life at stake here! | 病人可是危在旦夕啊 |
[21:45] | Uh…could be familial mediterranean fever? | 会是家族性地中海热吗 |
[21:49] | Not likely. | 不像 |
[21:49] | That almost always presents with abdominal pain or… | 那个通常会伴有腹痛或者 |
[21:53] | diarrhea. | 腹泻 |
[21:56] | Given his job, | 从他的工作判断 |
[21:57] | the skin and eye involvement, | 加之皮肤和眼睛都有问题 |
[21:58] | it’s more likely a systemic fungal infection. | 更像是系统性真菌感染 |
[22:01] | Well, we would have seen it in his blood work. | 那早就该在血液检查里看出来了 |
[22:04] | Unless the saline used to recover | 除非是用来还原 |
[22:07] | and store the tissue samples | 和储存组织样本的盐水 |
[22:09] | has been shown in recent studies– | 在最近的研究里显示 |
[22:10] | Get new blood and csf samples | 去取新的血液和脑脊液样本 |
[22:12] | using formaldehyde instead of saline. | 用甲醛代替盐水 |
[22:14] | And start him and his wife on triple antifungal therapy. | 给他和他老婆用三重抗真菌治疗 |
[22:17] | His wife? | 他老婆 |
[22:19] | Well, if he’s really trying to keep her happy, | 如果他真想让她快乐 |
[22:21] | I assume they’ve shared bodily fluids. | 我想他们互换过体液了 |
[22:28] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[22:31] | You could have picked it up from your job. | 可能是因为你的工作而感染的 |
[22:34] | The…real one, not the fake one. | 真工作 不是假的那个 |
[22:38] | If you had been more honest about– | 如果你早点说实话 |
[22:39] | How is that relevant? | 那有什么联系 |
[22:41] | If his wife knew about his job, | 如果她妻子知道他的工作 |
[22:42] | they both might have been more alert | 他们可能会 |
[22:44] | to the early symptoms. | 对早期症状更加警觉些 |
[22:46] | We could have caught it earlier. | 我们也能早下手治疗 |
[22:47] | That’s ridiculous. | 荒谬 |
[22:53] | My god, sweetheart, I’m so sorry. | 天啊 宝贝 真对不起 |
[22:55] | Whatever you’re doing, it’s obviously not working. | 不管你们在做什么 很显然都没用 |
[22:57] | We think he has a systemic fungal infection. | 我们认为他是系统性真菌感染 |
[23:00] | We’re starting him on a parenteral antifungal regimen. | 我们开始给他用肠胃外抗菌疗法 |
[23:02] | It can be transferred through bodily fluids, | 这病可以通过体液传染 |
[23:04] | so we have to start you on the treatment as well. | 所以也准备给你做同样的治疗 |
[23:06] | A fungus? Where would he– | 真菌 他从哪儿 |
[23:08] | It could be from anywhere. | 真菌处处存在 |
[23:09] | The spores can become airborne. | 孢子可以通过空气传播 |
[23:10] | But why would he be the only one? | 但怎么就他一个人得了呢 |
[23:12] | No one in our neighborhood, | 我们邻居都没有 |
[23:13] | no one in his office building? | 他的同事也没有 |
[23:15] | Sometimes it just happens…that way. | 有时候就是…这样的 |
[23:18] | It’s hard to explain. | 很难解释 |
[23:20] | No. It’s not. | 不 不难解释 |
[23:26] | I need to talk to my wife in private for a moment. | 我要和我妻子单独谈谈 |
[23:41] | Your numbers indicate the medication | 你的检查结果表明药物治疗 |
[23:42] | isn’t helping with your cholesterol. | 对降低你的胆固醇无效 |
[24:02] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[24:04] | What’s it look like I’m doing? | 你看我是在干什么 |
[24:05] | Auditioning a band for Friday night. | 为周五的晚会面试乐队呢 |
[24:07] | So you’re trying to ruin Cuddy’s moment | 意思是你要在大庭广众之下 |
[24:09] | in the spotlight. | 毁掉卡迪的晚会 |
[24:10] | Ruin? These guys recorded with Juan Gabriel. | 毁掉 这些人给胡安·加布里埃尔伴奏过 |
[24:14] | They’re gonna cost me 2 grand. | 要花我两千大洋呢 |
[24:15] | This is not a prank. | 这可不是恶作剧 |
[24:16] | These guys are the beginning | 他们将会成为 |
[24:18] | of Cuddy’s evening to remember. | 卡迪难忘之夜的开场戏 |
[24:20] | Which, in turn, will make my evening– | 作为回报 她会让我的夜晚… |
[24:21] | I think, if you do this, | 我认为 如果你这么做了 |
[24:23] | your evening will end with you in your apartment | 你的夜晚将会在你自己的公寓里 |
[24:26] | alone…with a sock. | 跟一只臭袜子 孤独得度过 |
[24:30] | Muchachos, Adelante. | 小伙子们 再来一遍[西班牙语] |
[24:32] | Tres, cuatro… | 三 四 |
[24:46] | This is all for the best. | 这是最好的结果 |
[24:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:49] | Either that or… the opposite. | 要么最好 要么最糟 |
[24:53] | If it means anything, um… | 如果你在意的话 |
[24:55] | I think he’s honestly just trying to protect you | 我想他真的只是想保护你 |
[24:57] | and keep you happy. | 让你高兴而已 |
[25:00] | Oh, God, of course he would tell a bunch of strangers | 当然 他得在告诉一堆陌生人之后 |
[25:02] | before he would tell me. | 才肯告诉我 |
[25:03] | I mean, why not? I’m just a stupid housewife, right? | 为什么不呢 我只是个愚蠢的家庭主妇 |
[25:07] | You know, I have something you can share with him. | 有些事你可以告诉他 |
[25:09] | It’s over. | 我们结束了 |
[25:10] | He’s a liar, and I never want to hear from him again. | 他是个骗子 我再也不想见他了 |
[25:13] | You may wanna go check on him. His fever’s back. | 你们去看看他吧 他又发烧了 |
[25:15] | But I am done worrying about him. | 但我再也不会担心他了 |
[25:19] | She’s right. He’s at 101. | 她没说错 他高烧38度多 |
[25:21] | Diane? | 黛安 |
[25:23] | We’re gonna have to get your fever down. | 我们要给你退烧 |
[25:24] | What–what’s wrong? What are you saying? | 怎 怎么了 你们在说什么 |
[25:27] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[25:29] | I can’t– I can’t hear anything! | 我 我什么都听不到了 |
[25:32] | Why can’t I hear anything? | 为什么我什么都听不到 |
[25:36] | His hearing’s almost completely gone. | 他的听觉几乎完全丧失了 |
[25:38] | The new blood and CSF tests | 新的血液和脑脊液检测 |
[25:39] | were negative for spores and fungus. | 孢子和真菌都呈阴性 |
[25:43] | Tumor Necrosis Factor Syndrome? | 难道是肿瘤坏死因子综合征? |
[25:45] | Fits the conjunctivitis and painful swelling in his joints. | 会出现结膜炎和关节肿大疼痛 |
[25:48] | Except it’s never been documented | 但从没有记录 |
[25:49] | to cause hearing loss. Ever. | 会引起听觉丧失 从没 |
[25:52] | Oh, no, she di’int! | 不 她不是吧 |
[25:54] | This isn’t the classroom. In the real world, | 这不是课堂 这是真实世界 |
[25:56] | real doctors know that patients can have | 真正的医生知道病人可以 |
[25:57] | more than one thing wrong with them. | 同时患有多种病 |
[25:59] | – Zing. – He was taking vicodin. | -没错 -他在用维可丁 |
[26:01] | Extreme abusers can experience hearing loss. | 极度过量滥用会造成听力丧失 |
[26:02] | Except his drug levels never got into the ototoxic zone. | 除了他的用药浓度还没到耳毒水平 |
[26:06] | You have a better idea? | 你有更好的想法吗 |
[26:09] | I do. | 我有 |
[26:10] | Only in the sense that you’re wasting my time | 只是知道你们俩不过是 |
[26:12] | with a bad idea and she’s wasting my time with no idea. | 五十步笑百步而已 都在浪费时间 |
[26:15] | Maybe we should hear from silent and silenter. | 或许我们该听听沉默者和更沉默者的意见 |
[26:17] | It’s probably neurological. | 可能是神经性的 |
[26:19] | Brain tumor? | 脑瘤 |
[26:20] | Or a viral infection that’s reached his brain. | 或者病毒感染到了他的大脑 |
[26:22] | I say we go with Ernie on this one. | 我看我们这把听厄尼的 |
[26:23] | Get an MRI. Find it. | 做核磁共振 找出来 |
[26:26] | I’m gonna move out next week. | 我准备下周搬出去 |
[26:29] | I’d rather stay friends than be roommates. | 做朋友比做室友强 |
[26:33] | Just make sure I get my keys back. | 记得把钥匙还我就行 |
[26:36] | It’s not my fault. | 又不是我的错 |
[26:38] | I cooked it thoroughly! | 我完全煮熟了的 |
[26:43] | Looking forward to Friday night? | 很期待周五晚上吧 |
[26:46] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[26:48] | Yes, because it is a great honor, | 是 因为真的是个殊荣 |
[26:50] | and no because… | 不是 因为 |
[26:52] | Well, you know the because. | 原因你懂的 |
[26:54] | You think House is going to embarrass you. | 你觉得豪斯会让你丢脸 |
[26:56] | Well, not intentionally. | 可能不是有意的 |
[26:59] | – Maybe intentionally. – I know what you mean. | -也可能是有意的 -我知道你的意思 |
[27:01] | I picture him doing something stupid like… | 我能想象他会干出些啥傻事来 比如 |
[27:04] | hiring a Mariachi band or something. | 请个墨西哥流浪乐队什么的 |
[27:09] | Well, actually, I could get behind that. | 实际上 这倒还能接受 |
[27:12] | I tried to hire one last year, | 我去年就想请一个 |
[27:13] | but the board wouldn’t let me | 但董事会不让 |
[27:14] | because they thought it was too expensive. | 因为他们觉得太贵了 |
[27:21] | I’m freezing. | 我好冷 |
[27:31] | Is–is Diane coming back? | 黛安回来了吗 |
[28:01] | Bedside 101– when a patient is near death, | 临床第一课 当病人快死的时候 |
[28:05] | try to be nice. | 对他们好点 |
[28:06] | She’s not coming back. I’m not gonna lie to him. | 她不会回来了 我不会骗他的 |
[28:08] | Stop. | 住口 |
[28:09] | What? –You heard what she said. | 什么 你听到她说的话了 |
[28:10] | He’s seizing. We gotta get him out of there. | 他在抽搐 得把他弄出来 |
[28:22] | Both his kidneys are fried. | 他两个肾都被烤熟了 |
[28:24] | He’s in a coma. | 他正处于昏迷状态 |
[28:25] | He has maybe a few days left. | 可能只剩几天了 |
[28:27] | We can try and get him on the transplant list, | 我们可以试试把他放到器官移植名单上 |
[28:29] | but in his condition and without a diagnosis, | 但就他现在的情况 又没有确诊 |
[28:33] | I don’t see him getting selected. | 我想他不会被选上的 |
[28:35] | He wouldn’t survive the surgery. | 他也撑不下来手术的 |
[28:37] | Hence my previous comment. | 符合我刚才的结论 |
[28:40] | What do you want us to do, House? | 你希望我们怎么做 豪斯 |
[28:47] | If it’s a tumor, we start chemo. | 如果是肿瘤 给他做化疗 |
[28:50] | Bombard his head with radiation. | 用射线轰他的脑袋 |
[28:52] | Which will probably kill him in this state. | 在这个状态下 可能会害死他 |
[28:55] | And without an MRI, | 而且没做核磁共振 |
[28:56] | we don’t even know if he has one. | 我们都不确定他是不是有肿瘤 |
[29:00] | He’s definitely dead if we do nothing. | 但我们什么都不做他肯定会死 |
[29:02] | If I’m wrong, | 如果我错了 |
[29:03] | all we do is shave a few hours off. | 我们做的也只是让他早超生几个小时而已 |
[29:06] | We’ll need his wife’s consent. | 我们需要他妻子的同意 |
[29:08] | Masters will get it. | 马斯特斯会搞定的 |
[29:10] | Probably not a good idea. | 恐怕不是个好主意 |
[29:11] | – Uh, he’s right. – No, he’s not. | -他说得对 -他说得不对 |
[29:13] | Consider this me officially booting you out of the nest. | 把这当作我正式放你出巢单飞 |
[29:33] | Just wanted to watch. | 只是来看戏的 |
[29:34] | Do you even like me? | 你喜欢我这人吗 |
[29:38] | Why? | 咋了 |
[29:39] | I put making friends and having relationships on hold | 我一直把恋爱交友搁置一旁 |
[29:41] | so I could concentrate on studying. | 就为了能一心扑在学业上 |
[29:44] | I always thought | 我总觉得 |
[29:45] | there’ll be plenty of time for that in the future. | 将来交朋友的时间多得是 |
[29:48] | But… | 可是 |
[29:50] | Now when I do want them… | 现在我真想跟人交往了 |
[29:56] | I can’t even get a date to this charity event. | 却连个去慈善晚会的伴都找不到 |
[30:00] | If I can’t establish relationships in my personal life, | 如果我和身边的人都没法融洽相处 |
[30:04] | how will I ever do it with a patient? | 还怎么跟病人相处呢 |
[30:15] | Be honest with her. | 跟她说实话 |
[30:17] | But if it comes down to a choice | 但在残酷的事实 |
[30:18] | between the brutal truth and hope, | 和希望之间 |
[30:20] | side with hope. | 给她希望 |
[30:32] | He’s in a coma. | 他还在昏迷中 |
[30:34] | We think it’s a brain tumor, | 我们认为是脑瘤 |
[30:36] | and we need your permission to start treatment. | 需要你的同意才能开始治疗 |
[30:38] | Due to his current condition, the risk factor… | 鉴于他目前的状况 治疗的风险 |
[30:40] | You mean… it could kill him? | 你是说 他可能会死 |
[30:44] | It’s possible. | 有这种可能 |
[30:47] | But…there is still hope. | 但 还是有希望的 |
[30:53] | Can he hear me? | 他能听到我说话吗 |
[30:56] | They say that that people in comas can still do that. | 据说昏迷中的人也能听到 |
[31:00] | Sometimes, but your husband’s hearing… | 有时候是 但是你丈夫的听觉 |
[31:06] | is fine. | 是可以的 |
[31:28] | I didn’t mean any of those awful things I said. | 我说的那些刻薄话都不是真心的 |
[31:33] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[31:40] | I love you, Bert. | 我爱你 伯特 |
[31:44] | I’ve always loved you. | 我一直都爱着你 |
[31:54] | I also kept a secret from you. | 我也有一件事瞒着你 |
[31:59] | I was gonna tell you at the restaurant. | 本来打算在餐馆告诉你的 |
[32:02] | But you got sick. | 可你突然病了 |
[32:07] | And I wanted to wait until you felt better. | 我本想等你好起来再说的 |
[32:20] | I’m pregnant, sweetheart. | 我怀孕了 亲爱的 |
[32:36] | You’re gonna be a daddy. | 你要当爸爸了 |
[32:49] | Why rash again? | 为什么再次出现皮疹 |
[32:51] | It went away. | 上次退了 |
[32:52] | It needs a reason to come back. | 再次出现必有缘故 |
[32:55] | We know it’s not an allergic reaction, | 已经确定不是过敏反应 |
[32:56] | so we must have done something to set it off again. | 所以一定是我们做了什么诱发的 |
[32:58] | What? | 是什么呢 |
[32:59] | – We put him on dialysis? – Moved him to the ICU? | -是给他透析吗 -转移到重症病房呢 |
[33:02] | We also did a partial MRI. | 还做了一会核磁共振 |
[33:04] | Two hours before the rash came back. | 那是皮疹出现两小时前 |
[33:05] | They’re not connected. | 这两件事没有关联 |
[33:06] | What was he doing | 他上次发病前 |
[33:07] | two hours before he broke out the first time? | 两小时在做什么 |
[33:09] | Cleaning a crime scene. | 清理犯罪现场 |
[33:10] | Crime scene and an MRI. | 犯罪现场与核磁共振 |
[33:12] | Still not seeing the connection. | 还是看不出联系 |
[33:13] | We’ve been missing connections this entire case. | 整个病例诊断中我们都没能找到联系 |
[33:15] | Did he say anything? | 他有说过什么吗 |
[33:17] | Did he show any signs of stress in the MRI room? | 他在核磁共振室里有没有表现出不适 |
[33:19] | He said he was cold, | 他说他冷 |
[33:20] | but it’s always freezing in there. | 可那里面一直挺冷的 |
[33:24] | Cold and rash. | 冷和皮疹 |
[33:26] | Cold urticaria causes rash, | 寒冷性荨麻疹会导致皮疹 |
[33:27] | but it’s almost instantaneous and not time-delayed. | 但应该是立即出现 不会延期发作 |
[33:30] | And it wouldn’t explain his other symptoms. | 而且无法解释他的其他症状 |
[33:33] | That’s what we did. | 这就是我们做了的 |
[33:35] | We made him cold. | 我们给他降温来着 |
[33:42] | CAPS. | 家族性冷凝荨麻疹 |
[33:45] | Genetic disorder caused by a mutation in the cold-induced | 冷凝比邻突变导致的 |
[33:48] | autoinflammatory syndrome one gene. | 遗传性疾病 |
[33:51] | Muckle-Wells syndrome? | 毛疴魏症 |
[33:53] | There’s only been a couple thousand | 全美也仅有几千例 |
[33:55] | documented cases in the U.S. | 病例记录在案而已 |
[33:56] | Well, now there’s a couple thousand and one. | 那这就是第几千零一例了 |
[33:59] | Fits every symptom there. | 所有症状都吻合 |
[34:01] | We’re idiots for not seeing it before. | 我们之前居然没看出来真是白痴 |
[34:05] | Treat with rilonacept. | 用利纳西普治疗 |
[34:07] | He’ll live a long and healthy life | 他会健康长寿的生活在 |
[34:09] | filled with lies to his wife and future child. | 对他妻子和未来孩子的谎言中 |
[36:11] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[36:13] | Why wouldn’t I be? | 为什么会不好 |
[36:16] | Solved my case. | 病例诊断出来了 |
[36:18] | But your patient died. | 可你的病人死了 |
[36:20] | I didn’t say in time. | 我没说是及时诊断 |
[36:24] | It happens. | 在所难免 |
[36:26] | I can’t save everyone. | 我救不了所有人 |
[36:29] | I just came to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
[36:32] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[36:33] | I am turning bitter and cynical inside. | 我内心的确在变得易怒刻薄 |
[36:35] | You’re finally putting the cat down. | 你终于要放下那只猫了 |
[36:38] | She loves Mariachi. I told you. | 她喜欢墨西哥街头乐队 我说过的 |
[36:42] | Go home and…change. | 回家换套行头 |
[36:45] | Party’s in a few hours. | 派对几小时后就开始了 |
[36:57] | You don’t have to move out | 你不用非得搬走 |
[36:59] | if you don’t want to. | 要是你不想搬的话 |
[37:10] | I realize you might have had a point. | 我意识到你说的有一定道理 |
[37:14] | I’ve been alone a long time. | 我一个人太久了 |
[37:16] | And I don’t want to end up like House. | 我不想最后混得跟豪斯一样 |
[37:19] | What you said about me and my marriage was… | 你说的关于我和我婚姻的那些话 |
[37:21] | – I was being an ass. – True. | -都是混账话 -没错 |
[37:24] | But you were right. | 但你说的是事实 |
[37:26] | I needed to hear it. | 我需要有人警醒我 |
[37:34] | So we’re good. | 还是兄弟 |
[37:37] | You know, I have a couple tickets… | 我这有两张票 |
[37:38] | Don’t push it. | 适可而止 |
[37:46] | Taub and Foreman done? I’m hitching a ride with them. | 陶博和福曼完事了吗 我要搭他们的车 |
[37:49] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[37:51] | You’re not picking up your date? | 你不去接你的女伴了吗 |
[37:53] | Naw. Going solo. | 没有 我一个人参加 |
[37:56] | All those meaningless relationships | 那些无意义的交往 |
[37:58] | tend to wear a guy out after a while. | 时间一长也会让人疲倦的 |
[38:02] | We’ve got 15 minutes to get there | 不想错过豪斯的墨西哥街头乐队进场之后 |
[38:04] | if we wanna see the board freak | 董事会集体崩溃之盛况的少年们 |
[38:05] | when House’s Mariachi band marches in. | 我们还剩十五分钟赶到现场了 |
[38:46] | All of them are gone, Wilson. | 他们都走了 威尔森 |
[38:51] | They’re all dead because I am screwed up. | 全部死于我的失误 |
[38:56] | You lost one patient. | 你失去了一个病人 |
[38:58] | And it wasn’t your fault. | 而且不是你的错 |
[39:00] | What about that mom who gave her baby cancer? | 那个把癌症遗传给婴儿的母亲怎么说 |
[39:05] | If I’d figured that one out quicker, | 要是我能早些想出病因 |
[39:06] | she’d still be a mom alive. | 她现在还活着当妈呢 |
[39:10] | She refused treatment when it was offered. | 是她自己拒绝接受治疗的 |
[39:13] | How is that your fault? | 这怎么能说是你的错 |
[39:15] | And there was that guy I spent a day | 上次全院隔离 |
[39:17] | trapped in isolation with. | 和我困在一起一天的那个人 |
[39:20] | He was five feet away the whole time. | 他就离我一米多远 |
[39:23] | Just watched him die like an idiot. | 我却只能像个傻子眼睁睁看着他死去 |
[39:26] | Yeah. You’ve lost patients before, | 是的 你以前失去过病人 |
[39:30] | and you’ll lose patients again. | 以后还会再有 |
[39:32] | Exactly! Why? | 没错 为什么呢 |
[39:37] | Because love and happiness are… | 因为爱与幸福别无益处 |
[39:43] | nothing but distractions. | 只能让我分心 |
[39:48] | The only thing my relationship with Cuddy has done for me | 和卡迪交往让我成了 |
[39:51] | is make me a worse doctor. | 糟糕的医生 |
[39:55] | Right. The great Dr. House doesn’t deserve to be happy. | 太对了 伟大的豪斯医生不配得到幸福 |
[40:00] | You know it’s not true. | 你心里知道不是这样的 |
[40:01] | My happiness is being paid for by other people’s lives. | 我的幸福是以别人的生命为代价得来的 |
[40:12] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[40:15] | She’s worried. | 她很担心 |
[40:17] | She’s upset that you didn’t show up tonight. | 你今晚没去她有些不安 |
[40:27] | I gotta tell her the truth, Wilson. | 威尔森 我得跟她实话实说 |
[40:32] | First…first, | 首先 首先 |
[40:34] | you’re not driving anywhere. | 你甭想开车 |
[40:36] | And second, | 其次 |
[40:37] | you are definitely not talking to Cuddy like this. | 你绝对不能这样去找卡迪谈话 |
[40:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:45] | I’m gonna walk. | 我走着去 |
[41:10] | We really, really need to talk. | 我们真的真的需要谈谈 |
[41:12] | You’re drunk. And you screwed up big time. | 你醉了 而且你今天彻底搞砸了 |
[41:15] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[41:20] | You completely disappeared on me. | 你不但放我鸽子还完全不理我 |
[41:22] | You wouldn’t even answer your cell phone. | 连手机都不接 |
[41:24] | You’re gonna want to… sit down for this. | 你还是坐下听我说吧 |
[41:27] | Go ahead. | 去呀 |
[41:29] | Sit, sit, sit, sit, sit. | 坐坐坐坐坐 |
[41:40] | I’ve made a decision. | 我做了个决定 |
[41:44] | Being happy and being in love with you… | 爱上你 和你幸福地在一起 |
[41:49] | makes me a crappy doctor. | 让我成了一个糟糕的医生 |
[41:52] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[41:54] | You’re too drunk to end this relationship. | 你醉了 现在谈分手不是时候 |
[41:57] | I am drunk. | 我是醉了 |
[41:59] | And I’m also right. | 可我也是对的 |
[42:01] | You have made me a worse doctor. | 你让我变成了一个差劲的医生 |
[42:04] | And people are gonna die because of that. | 这样下去很多人会因此而死的 |
[42:11] | And… | 而且 |
[42:14] | you… | 为了你 |
[42:16] | are totally worth it. | 这些都是值得的 |
[42:24] | If I had to choose between… | 如果救活所有人 |
[42:28] | saving everyone | 与幸福地爱你 |
[42:30] | and loving you and being happy… | 二者只能选其一 |
[42:34] | I choose you. | 我选择你 |
[42:37] | I choose being happy with you. | 我选择幸福地跟你在一起 |
[42:40] | I will always choose you. | 我永远都会选你 |
[42:46] | My head’s on your vagina. | 我枕在你小妹妹上了 |
[42:53] | Go to sleep, House. | 睡吧 豪斯 |
[42:56] | Yeah. I am kinda tired. | 是啊 我是有点儿累了 |