时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | ♪ There are things ♪ | ♪ 有些事情 ♪ |
[00:07] | ♪ I have done ♪ | ♪ 我曾做过 ♪ |
[00:11] | ♪ There’s a place ♪ | ♪ 有个地方 ♪ |
[00:15] | ♪ I have gone ♪ | ♪ 我曾到过 ♪ |
[00:18] | ♪ There’s a beast ♪ | ♪ 有只猛兽 ♪ |
[00:21] | ♪ And I let it run ♪ | ♪ 我曾放过 ♪ |
[00:25] | ♪ Now it’s running my way ♪ | ♪ 而今它正自由驰骋 ♪ |
[00:33] | ♪ There are things ♪ | ♪ 有些事情 ♪ |
[00:37] | ♪ I regret ♪ | ♪ 叫我追悔莫及 ♪ |
[00:40] | ♪ But you can’t forgive ♪ | ♪ 可你无法宽恕 ♪ |
[00:43] | ♪ You can’t forget ♪ | ♪ 无法忘怀 ♪ |
[00:47] | ♪ So take this night ♪ | ♪ 就让这黑夜 ♪ |
[00:51] | ♪ Wrap it around me like a sheet ♪ | ♪ 缠绕我身旁 ♪ |
[00:55] | ♪ I know I’m not forgiven ♪ | ♪ 我深知自己不可饶恕 ♪ |
[00:58] | ♪ But I hope that I’ll be given ♪ | ♪ 但我仍期许得到 ♪ |
[01:01] | ♪ Some peace ♪ | ♪ 些许的安宁 ♪ |
[01:24] | One. Don’t tense up now. | 一秒 别现在就紧张 |
[01:26] | Go with him. | 随牛而动 |
[01:32] | Two. That’s it. Stay in rhythm. | 两秒 就这样 保持节奏 |
[01:39] | Three. What are you doing, Lane? | 三秒 你在想什么 莱恩 |
[01:40] | You’re tipping in. | 这可是在骑牛啊 |
[01:43] | Four. What’s your problem? | 四秒 你在搞什么 |
[01:45] | Get your ass down. Get back in the middle. | 坐好 坐回中间去 |
[01:51] | Five. You’re weak. | 五秒 你太弱了 |
[01:52] | You got all kinds of daylight under you. | 一点太阳都没晒过吧 |
[01:56] | Six. Damn, Lane, you should be schooling this bull. | 六秒 该死 莱恩应该是你领着牛才对 |
[02:02] | Seven. Get up, set your hips before the kick comes down. | 七秒 起身 蹄子放下之前坐稳了 |
[02:10] | Nice recovery. | 漂亮的回转 |
[02:11] | Now just wait till he turns back away from your hand. | 现在就等着直到他再回转躲开你的手 |
[03:25] | Lane. | 莱恩 |
[03:29] | What the hell just happened? | 刚刚究竟怎么了 |
[03:30] | I was about to ask you the same thing. | 我还正要问你呢 |
[04:12] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[04:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:16] | I assume Cuddy told you that she dumped me. | 我猜卡迪已经告诉你她把我蹬了 |
[04:20] | She did. | 没错 |
[04:20] | And that I’m back on Vicodin. | 还有我又开始嗑维科丁了 |
[04:23] | She told me you had taken a Vicodin. | 她告诉我你嗑了一片 |
[04:25] | And then I took a lot more. | 接着我嗑了一堆 |
[04:28] | And so on. | 又一堆 |
[04:31] | But you’re fine? | 但你却好得很 |
[04:31] | Well, I’m not fine as in “Fine,” | 又不是”我很好”的那种好 |
[04:33] | but I’m fine as in “You don’t have to worry about me.” | 而是”不用你操心我”的那种 |
[04:36] | Because you cleared out your bank account, | 因为你把银行帐户取空 |
[04:37] | checked into a hotel, and started back on Vicodin? | 跑来住酒店 还再次嗑药吗 |
[04:40] | Because I’m going to be fine as in “Fine” very soon. | 是因为我很快就会好得不能再好了 |
[04:44] | Until that happens, | 在那之前 |
[04:45] | are you sure Vicodin is the… | 你确信维科丁是 |
[04:47] | My leg hurts. | 我腿很疼 |
[04:49] | You’ve been able to handle the pain. | 你已经能应对腿疼了 |
[04:51] | It’s gotten worse. | 现在加重了 |
[04:52] | Not physically worse. | 是心理作用吧 |
[04:53] | Worse is worse. | 加重了就是加重了 |
[04:54] | Pain doesn’t discriminate. | 疼又不能造假 |
[04:56] | Neither do the pills. | 药也不是做假的 |
[04:58] | The Vicodin and the five-star pampering | 接下来几天份量的维科丁 |
[05:00] | that I’m gonna get over the next few days | 加上五星级酒店的美食 |
[05:02] | should be enough to get me through it. | 应该足够我熬过这次疼痛 |
[05:04] | So you don’t want to just avoid the issue. | 所以你并不是想逃避问题 |
[05:05] | You want to avoid avoiding the issue. Sorry. | 而是不敢面对你正在逃避问题 抱歉是我弄错 |
[05:07] | Nothing is either as bad or as good | 事情总不如我们假设得那么糟 |
[05:10] | as we think it is at the time. | 也不及我们设想得那么好 |
[05:11] | That’s why T.O. mocks his opponents immediately | 这就是为什么T.O.总是在得分后立马 |
[05:13] | after scoring. | 嘲笑他的对手 |
[05:14] | He doesn’t wait till his friend shows up the next day | 他是不会等到第二天他的朋友 |
[05:16] | to tell him to deal with it. | 给他示范该怎么做 |
[05:19] | Two weeks from now, | 再过两周 |
[05:21] | maybe a little more, maybe a little less, | 或许更久 或许短些 |
[05:23] | my life will be back to its usual level of crappiness. | 我的生活就会像从前一样让人讨厌 |
[05:26] | Till then, the only real issue | 在那以前 唯一实际的问题就在于 |
[05:27] | is how much I’m gonna spend on hotel charges. | 我要在宾馆费用上花多少钱 |
[05:30] | Good morning, sir. | 早上好 先生 |
[05:31] | I’ve got your deluxe breakfast for two. | 为您奉上双人豪华早餐 |
[05:34] | Do I have to count the strawberries? | 要不要我数数草莓少了没 |
[05:36] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[05:37] | You can trust me with anything. | 您大可完全相信我 |
[05:39] | Including your food. | 包括您的饮食 |
[05:41] | After he and I have sex, | 在我和他云雨之后 |
[05:43] | I’m gonna slit his throat | 我要撕开他的喉咙 |
[05:44] | and then disembowel him in the bathtub. | 然后在浴缸里给他开膛 |
[05:45] | Oh, no problem. I’ll cancel the morning maid service. | 没问题 我会取消晨间客房服务 |
[05:48] | Would you like me to have them clean up later | 需要我让她们稍后为您 |
[05:49] | when they come to turn down your bed? | 掀开床罩时[便于就寝]再做打扫吗 |
[05:51] | Why didn’t I meet you six months ago? | 为什么我六个月前没遇上你呢 |
[05:54] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:55] | And if there’s anything else I can do | 您的舒心就是我们的目标 |
[05:57] | to make your stay here more enjoyable, | 如果您有任何需要 |
[05:58] | just ring the concierge and ask for Carnell. | 请致电总台找卡内尔 |
[06:04] | Eat fast. | 快点吃 |
[06:05] | We’re expecting company. | 一会儿有服务哦 |
[06:07] | Okay. | 其实 |
[06:08] | This might not be such a bad idea. | 这主意也不算太糟 |
[06:15] | What do you think he meant by “Anything”? | 你是怎么理解他说的 “任何需要” |
[06:21] | Take some time for yourself. Relax. | 给自己留点时间 放松放松 |
[06:24] | I know it’s a figure of speech, | 我知道那只是个比喻 |
[06:26] | but he really did seem to underline the “Anything.” | 但他好像真的有在强调 “任何” |
[06:29] | Maybe talk to someone? | 找人聊聊吗 |
[06:32] | Already scheduled. | 已经安排好了 |
[06:34] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:36] | I’m not an idiot. | 我又不傻 |
[06:38] | I know I need help. | 我知道我需要帮助 |
[06:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:42] | That’s…great. | 那也 挺好 |
[06:46] | I meant, like, a counselor. | 我指的是心理咨询师什么的 |
[06:49] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:51] | But you meant a hooker. | 但你指的是小姐 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[06:55] | Baby steps. | 慢慢来嘛 |
[06:59] | House screwed us. | 豪斯抛弃我们了 |
[07:01] | Ten years of doctors | 医生们花了十年时间 |
[07:02] | cobbling him back together. | 把他重新拼接了一遍 |
[07:04] | Metal rods in every limb. | 四肢里全是金属棒 |
[07:05] | Pins stabilizing his spine. | 脊柱靠钢针固定 |
[07:07] | Five screws | 颅骨里 |
[07:08] | and a titanium plate in his skull. | 还有五颗钛钉和一块钛板 |
[07:10] | Can’t do MRIs. | 没法做核磁共振 |
[07:11] | X-rays are probably gonna be useless as well. | X光可能也没什么用处 |
[07:14] | Every piece of metal is gonna obscure something. | 每块金属都会阻挡射线显影 |
[07:16] | And House isn’t sick. | 豪斯根本没病 |
[07:18] | Why would you say that? | 你为什么这么说 |
[07:19] | Cuddy dumped House. | 卡迪把豪斯甩了 |
[07:20] | He’s out somewhere expecting us to indulge him | 他丢下工作躲起来自己舔伤去了 |
[07:22] | while he ignores his job and licks his wounds. | 就盼着我们会惯着他 |
[07:24] | Cuddy dumped him? | 卡迪把他甩了吗 |
[07:26] | Don’t do that. Don’t get sucked in. | 别这样 你别搅进来 |
[07:28] | He loves her. What? | 他爱她 怎么会 |
[07:29] | You can’t feel bad for him for five minutes? | 你都不会为他难过一小会儿吗 |
[07:31] | I can feel bad for him while still expecting him | 我为他感到难过 同时我也希望 |
[07:33] | to act like an adult, show up for work, | 他能像个成年人 回来工作 |
[07:35] | and not go on a booze-, | 而不是跑去酗酒 |
[07:36] | Vicodin-, and hooker-filled bender. | 嗑药 寻欢作乐 |
[07:38] | Which is why for now | 以致我们现在 |
[07:39] | we’re gonna handle the case without him. | 要独立处理这件案子 |
[07:41] | Oh, is that the reason? | 原来是这么回事啊 |
[07:42] | I thought it was because you can’t pass up | 我还以为这都源于你不肯错过 |
[07:44] | any chance to seize control. | 任何能掌控大局的机会呢 |
[07:45] | I said “We”. You want “Pretty please” too? | 我说了”我们” 还想我”拜托了”吗 |
[07:46] | Wait. I understand the booze | 等等 酗酒招妓什么的我都能理解 |
[07:49] | and the hookers, but why Vicodin? | 但维科丁怎么回事 |
[07:52] | Wow, you really don’t have any friends in here, do you? | 你在这里还真是什么朋友都没有啊 |
[07:54] | House is a Vicodin addict. | 豪斯嗜维科丁成瘾 |
[07:58] | He’s been clean for two years. | 已经戒了两年了 |
[07:59] | He’s used here at work? | 他工作的时候也吃吗 |
[08:01] | Yes, that is very troubling. | 没错 这事很麻烦 |
[08:03] | Almost as much as the fact | 正如我们的病人 |
[08:04] | that our patient has a ruptured diaphragm, | 患有隔肌破裂 |
[08:06] | cracked sternum, broken nose, | 胸骨骨折 鼻骨断裂 |
[08:07] | and partial hearing loss, | 以及部分听力丧失一样麻烦 |
[08:09] | which can be explained by a bull jumping on him. | 这些可能是由公牛在他身上踩踏所致 |
[08:10] | And a neurological disorder, low-grade fever, | 但脑神经功能障碍 低烧 |
[08:13] | nausea, and peripheral muscle weakness that can’t. | 恶心 外周肌无力这些症状都无法解释 |
[08:15] | What if the hearing loss wasn’t caused by the bull? | 如果听力丧失不是公牛导致的呢 |
[08:18] | That’s just when he noticed it? | 他只是刚好在那时发现这点 |
[08:19] | Inner-ear pathology can affect the equilibrium | 内耳病变会影响平衡 |
[08:21] | and cause disorientation, | 并引起定向障碍 |
[08:23] | making it appear to be a neurological disorder. | 从而表现为脑神经功能障碍 |
[08:25] | So how do we confirm? | 我们怎么确诊呢 |
[08:27] | CT is just gonna show us the plate and screws | CT只会显示出板子和螺钉 |
[08:29] | holding his skull together. | 支撑着的颅骨 |
[08:30] | We can do calorics and an ENG. | 我们可以做前庭眼反射和眼球震颤电流描记测试 |
[08:32] | If he has inner-ear damage, | 如果有内耳损伤 |
[08:33] | it’ll affect his balance. | 就会影响他的平衡 |
[08:35] | Sounds good. Go ahead. | 听上去不错 去吧 |
[08:37] | Go ahead? Really? | 去吧 不是吧 |
[08:39] | What if one of us disagrees? | 如果我们中有人不同意呢 |
[08:45] | I happen to agree with Foreman. | 我恰巧同意福曼 |
[08:47] | Go do it. | 去做吧 |
[08:49] | You knew he was an addict before you got involved. | 在确立关系之前你就知道他是个瘾君子 |
[08:52] | Didn’t end the relationship… | 我们的关系并非因为 |
[08:53] | You knew he was an ass… | 你也知道他是个混蛋 |
[08:54] | I didn’t end it… | 我并非 |
[08:55] | You told him you did not want him to change. | 你告诉他你不想他有所改变 |
[08:57] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[08:58] | You don’t know that. | 你怎么能确定 |
[09:01] | You thought you were gonna die. | 你以为你要死了 |
[09:03] | Do you really think that was the right time | 你真觉得那种时候 |
[09:04] | to make this kind of decision? | 适合作出这种决定吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 不 |
[09:08] | But I’ve thought about it. | 但我想过了 |
[09:10] | A lot. | 想了很多 |
[09:13] | And I haven’t changed my mind. | 我也没要改变主意 |
[09:18] | He thought you were gonna die. | 他以为你要死了 |
[09:21] | Nobody knows the right way to react in that situation. | 那种情况下是人都会无所适从 |
[09:24] | Just give him another chance. | 再给他一次机会吧 |
[09:26] | He deserves it. | 他应得的 |
[09:29] | I know. | 我明白 |
[09:31] | But this isn’t about what he deserves. | 但这不是他应不应得的问题 |
[09:37] | When things go wrong, | 当不好的事情发生时 |
[09:38] | I don’t want to hope that I’m not alone. | 我不想只是希望我不是独自一人 |
[09:41] | I want to know it. | 我需要知道我并不孤单 |
[09:43] | With House… | 和豪斯在一起 |
[09:46] | Every time I needed him to step up… | 每当我需要他站出来时 |
[09:51] | He’s just never gonna be that. | 他就是做不到 |
[09:53] | It’s not his fault. It’s who he is. | 这不是他的错 他就是这样的人 |
[09:55] | I should have known it. | 我早该知道的 |
[09:57] | This is my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[10:07] | Well, he’s back on Vicodin. | 他又开始吃维科丁了 |
[10:09] | So you might want to… | 你也许会想要 |
[10:12] | keep an eye on his new patient. | 注意下他的新病人 |
[10:19] | ENG was normal. | 眼球震颤电流描记测试正常 |
[10:21] | Means his inner ear isn’t… | 就是说他的内耳没有… |
[10:22] | Morons. | 白痴们 |
[10:23] | – It wasn’t… – Whoa. Wait a second. | -不是… -等等 |
[10:25] | The acoustics in here are beautiful. | 这里的音效太美妙了 |
[10:27] | Morons! | 白痴们 |
[10:30] | You say it. | 你说一次 |
[10:31] | Morons. | 白痴们 |
[10:33] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[10:34] | Something Carnell got me. | 卡内尔给我找的 |
[10:36] | It wasn’t that ridiculous of a theory. | 那理论并非无稽之谈 |
[10:38] | Great theory. | 理论很棒 |
[10:39] | It’s a ridiculous test. | 但测试方法太荒谬了 |
[10:40] | You can’t give a standard balance test | 你怎么能给骑牛冠军 |
[10:43] | to a champion bull rider. | 进行标准的平衡测试 |
[10:44] | If you’re gonna test Superman’s strength, | 如果你想测试超人的力量 |
[10:46] | you need a bigger barbell. | 你就需要一个更大的杠铃 |
[10:48] | Find one, make him lift it, | 找个方法 给他测下 |
[10:49] | then call me and tell me how high it got. | 然后打电话告诉我结果如何 |
[10:53] | And tell Cuddy that spying is for cowards. | 告诉卡迪偷听是懦夫的表现 |
[11:00] | Just keep me posted. | 随时报告我进展 |
[11:01] | – I will. – I will. | -会的 -会的 |
[11:05] | You said my inner ear was fine. | 你说过我的内耳没问题 |
[11:07] | Previous test was for regular people. | 先前的测试是为普通人准备的 |
[11:09] | You were banged up pretty bad in the accident. | 上次意外中你受伤严重 |
[11:11] | But given your athletic ability… | 但考虑到你的运动能力 |
[11:12] | Wasn’t no accident. | 不是意外 |
[11:13] | That bull had malice and forethought. | 那头牛是故意的 有阴谋的 |
[11:16] | Uh, you mean aforethought. | 你的意思是有预谋的 |
[11:19] | Whatever. He was pissed. | 随便吧 他被惹毛了 |
[11:20] | Can you blame him? | 你怪他吗 |
[11:21] | Not at all. | 当然不 |
[11:22] | If he don’t do what he gets paid for, | 如果他吃粮不干活 |
[11:24] | I don’t get to do what I get paid for. | 我就没活干拿不了钱 |
[11:25] | You ever think of getting paid | 你就没想过 |
[11:26] | for doing something else? | 要干点别的吗 |
[11:27] | You’re running out of bones to break. | 你已经快没骨头可断了 |
[11:29] | You ever think of doing something you don’t love? | 你会考虑做你不喜欢的事吗 |
[11:31] | It has its downside, | 骑牛虽然有不好的一面 |
[11:32] | but everything does. | 但哪件事不这样啊 |
[11:36] | There ain’t nothing like those eight seconds. | 没什么能比得上那八秒钟 |
[11:38] | Traveling around, getting to meet the fans, | 旅行啦 和粉丝见面啦 |
[11:40] | that ain’t so bad either, if you know what I mean. | 那也很不错 如果你明白我的意思的话 |
[11:43] | All right, now what? | 好了 现在要做什么 |
[11:45] | We’re gonna start rocking the platform | 我们会摇晃这个台子 |
[11:46] | and changing your visual field | 并且改变你的视野 |
[11:48] | while you balance on just your right leg. | 你只能用右脚来保持平衡 |
[11:51] | Here you go, Lane. | 给 莱恩 |
[11:53] | I’m gonna start slow. | 我会从低速开始的 |
[11:55] | If you start to experience | 如果你感觉到 |
[11:56] | any nausea or disorientation, | 恶心或者定向障碍 |
[11:58] | just let us know and we’ll stop the test. | 告诉我们 我们就停止测试 |
[12:00] | You got it. | 明白 |
[12:14] | That is amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[12:19] | We can stop. | 我们可以停了 |
[12:21] | There’s obviously nothing wrong | 很明显他的内耳 |
[12:22] | with his inner ear. | 没有任何问题 |
[12:26] | Now what? | 现在呢 |
[12:27] | And I direct that question not to my boss, | 我并非在问我的老板 |
[12:31] | but to anyone who has an answer. | 而是在问任何知道答案的人 |
[12:32] | If it’s not in his ear, it’s got to be his brain. | 如果问题不在他耳朵里 那就是他脑子 |
[12:35] | But if we can’t get any images, then how do we… | 但如果我们没办法成像 我们怎么 |
[12:37] | Looks like you guys got some rusty pipes. | 看来你们这里的水管生锈了 |
[12:40] | This water’s brown. | 这水是棕色的 |
[12:43] | That’s not from the pipes. | 不是水管的问题 |
[12:46] | It’s from your mouth. | 是你的嘴 |
[13:02] | Can you pass me the, um… | 能递给我 |
[13:10] | What took you so long? | 怎么花了这么久 |
[13:11] | There’s nothing wrong with his ears, | 他的耳朵没问题 |
[13:13] | but he’s got blood in his sputum. | 但他的痰中带血 |
[13:15] | Doesn’t answer the question. | 你没回答我的问题 |
[13:16] | We weren’t avoiding you. | 我们不是为了避开你 |
[13:17] | It took us a little time to think up | 我们花了一点时间来想 |
[13:18] | a diagnostic test no one’s ever thought up before. | 一种没人曾考虑过的诊断测试办法 |
[13:21] | Apology accepted. | 我接受你们的道歉 |
[13:22] | It could be a tumor in a salivary gland. | 可能是唾液腺里的肿瘤引起的 |
[13:24] | We should get a parotid biopsy. | 我们应该做个腮腺活检 |
[13:25] | Oh, that’s so cute. | 你好有爱啊 |
[13:27] | You’re fighting over who’s in charge. | 你竟然在反抗代班当值的头头 |
[13:29] | GI bleed’s more likely | 消化道出血更能解释 |
[13:30] | to explain the nausea and weakness. | 恶心想吐及身体虚弱 |
[13:32] | Who’s in charge? | 现在谁当家 |
[13:33] | House, as long as you’re not here, | 豪斯 只要你不在这里 |
[13:35] | someone has to have the final… | 就得有人做最后的 |
[13:36] | Let me rephrase. | 那我换个表达方式吧 |
[13:37] | Who’s your daddy? | 现在谁是你们大爷 |
[13:38] | Let me rephrase. | 不如我换个说法吧 |
[13:39] | You have to decide | 你最好下定决心 |
[13:40] | if you’re gonna buck up, get out of bed, | 是要振作起来 浪子回头 |
[13:41] | and do your job, | 继续工作 |
[13:42] | or if you’re gonna wallow in self-pity. | 还是要沉湎于顾影自怜 |
[13:44] | Those my only two choices? | 我只有这两个选择吗 |
[13:46] | Or can I also point out the self-pity coming from you? | 能容我指出顾影自怜的是你吗 |
[13:49] | You’re just annoyed | 你不就因为 |
[13:50] | because when your relationship ended, | 自己的婚姻完蛋时无人问津 |
[13:52] | no one gave a crap, including you. | 连你自己都不在乎而恼火吗 |
[13:54] | That is not true in so many ways. | 你这话怎么说都不对 |
[13:56] | And, Chase, stop screwing with Foreman. | 奇斯 别再跟福曼抬杠了 |
[13:58] | And, Foreman, no. | 福曼 你错 |
[14:00] | Till the telephone gets uninvented, | 除非等到电话遭逆转发明而消失 |
[14:01] | no one in that room | 你们屋里这群人 |
[14:02] | needs more authority than I give them, | 就只有我赋予的权利 |
[14:03] | and right now I give you the authority | 而我现在就赐予你为病人 |
[14:05] | to scope his GI tract and biopsy his parotid. | 做消化道内镜检查和腮腺活检的权力 |
[14:08] | And you can pick up the phone. | 你可以拿起听筒了 |
[14:09] | Wait, House, should we be more worried about you? | 等等 豪斯 我们是不是该更担心你一些 |
[14:14] | Are you on Vicodin? Because if you are, | 你在服用维科丁吗 如果是这样 |
[14:15] | you probably shouldn’t be ordering procedures. | 也许你就不该发号施令了 |
[14:23] | I am not on Vicodin. | 我没吃维科丁 |
[14:25] | Do the tests. | 做检查去 |
[14:26] | I have to see a man about a hurdy-gurdy. | 我和手摇风琴先生还有个约 |
[14:33] | You really think House isn’t using Vicodin? | 你真的相信豪斯没嗑维科丁吗 |
[14:35] | Does it actually worry you? | 这事真的有让你担心吗 |
[14:37] | If he’s self-prescribing meds, | 要是他在给自己开药 |
[14:39] | that could affect his judgment. | 可能会影响他的判断力 |
[14:41] | And does that worry you? | 所以这让你担心了吗 |
[14:42] | Are you being sarcastic? | 你是在挖苦我吗 |
[14:44] | If his rule-breaking is affecting his judgment, | 他这不合规矩的做法影响到他的判断力 |
[14:47] | then you can step in and you can worry, | 那你就可以正当插手 担你的心去 |
[14:48] | but if he’s just coming up with ideas | 可如果这让他不断迸发出 |
[14:50] | that we haven’t thought of but we should have, | 该我们想到却没想到的点子 |
[14:53] | then our job is to shut up and do it. | 那我们就只要闭嘴照做便是 |
[14:55] | And what do you see in this guy? | 还有你看上这家伙哪点了 |
[14:58] | Hmm? What? Who? | 什么 你说谁 |
[15:01] | Oh. You think I’m attracted to our patient? | 你觉得我对我们的病人有好感 |
[15:05] | Right. | 没错 |
[15:06] | It’s against the rules, | 这不符合规定 |
[15:07] | so you wouldn’t do it. | 所以你肯定不会采取行动的 |
[15:10] | He’s a macho half-wit. | 他是个有男子气概的傻瓜 |
[15:12] | You have every reason to not be attracted to him, | 你没有任何理由喜欢上这样的人 |
[15:14] | which is why I ask the question. | 所以我才好奇 |
[15:16] | Why are you attracted to him? | 你怎么就看上他了 |
[15:18] | – Stop it. – I’m just… | -停 -我只是 |
[15:19] | – No, no, no. Take out the scope. – But I don’t see… | -不不不 拿出视镜 -但我没看到 |
[15:21] | Not the monitor. Look at his eyes. | 不是显示器 看他的眼睛 |
[15:27] | Sclerae turned yellow. Did X-rays. | 巩膜呈黄色 已做X光检查 |
[15:29] | Looks like there’s a mass in his liver, | 看上去他肝脏里有个团块 |
[15:31] | but the conductive metal rod in his ribs is blocking it. | 但被他固定肋骨的金属棒挡住了 |
[15:34] | Making it, as they say, | 努力去实现吧 如他们所言 |
[15:35] | as tough to find as a hooker who can play the hurdy-gurdy. | 哪怕这与叫会手摇风琴的妓女一样难 |
[15:40] | If you have a point, can you please… | 如果你有什么想法 麻烦你 |
[15:41] | It’s an expression. | 打个比方而已 |
[15:42] | Means it’s tough, | 意思是说虽然那不容易 |
[15:44] | but apparently it can be done. | 但明显依旧可行 |
[15:45] | If we don’t have any equipment… | 如果我们没有任何设备 |
[15:47] | You have eyes. | 你们有双眼 |
[15:48] | Not that see through stuff. | 可不是透视眼 |
[15:50] | Obviously. | 显然不是 |
[15:51] | You want us to cut him open? | 你想要我们把他切开吗 |
[15:54] | Only if you want to see | 只有你们想弄明白 |
[15:54] | what’s wrong with him. | 他哪里出了问题才需要 |
[15:59] | Do you know Free Bird? | 听过《自由鸟》吗 |
[16:09] | Do you see what I see? | 你看到了吗 |
[16:10] | No. | 没看到 |
[16:12] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[16:15] | More suction. | 再吸一点 |
[16:18] | That’s impossible. | 这怎么可能 |
[16:20] | I definitely saw a mass on the X-rays. | 我肯定在X光片上看到团块了 |
[16:23] | It’s gone now. | 现在没了 |
[16:28] | It’s a mass… | 这是个团块 |
[16:32] | And then it’s not. | 接着就消失了 |
[16:33] | You, uh, gonna introduce us? | 你要不要 介绍一下我们 |
[16:38] | Team, meet Duke. | 小组成员 见过杜可 |
[16:40] | Anke. | 是安卡 |
[16:42] | Anke? How’d I get Duke? | 是安卡吗 我怎么会想成杜可的 |
[16:45] | House, how many prostitutes have you had? | 豪斯 你叫了多少鸡 |
[16:48] | As in eaten? | 是说吃的鸡吗 |
[16:50] | Ever? This year? | 这辈子吃的 还是就今年吃的 |
[16:52] | Slept with. Since you’ve been here. | 睡过的 从你住进来以后 |
[16:54] | All but one. | 就一人幸免 |
[16:55] | She did my taxes. | 她帮我报税来着 |
[16:57] | On the other hand, | 另一方面 |
[16:59] | tapeworm that burrowed outside his intestinal… | 已经钻出他小肠的绦虫 |
[17:01] | We would have seen eggs on a fecal smear | 我们会在粪便涂片中找到虫卵 |
[17:03] | or systemic eosinophilia. | 或发现系统性嗜酸性粒细胞增多 |
[17:06] | Detached cyst? | 脱落的囊肿呢 |
[17:07] | Couldn’t migrate that far in one hour. | 不可能在一小时之内移位那么远 |
[17:09] | We haven’t been sitting on our hands | 我们又不是无所事事 |
[17:10] | just waiting for your brilliance to kick in. | 坐等你的灵感迸发 |
[17:12] | Okay, so how did you shoot down | 好吧 那你们是怎么排除 |
[17:15] | intermittently swollen lymph node? | 间歇性肿大的淋巴结的呢 |
[17:22] | That would mean it’s some kind of an infection, | 那就是说这是感染造成的 |
[17:23] | which would mean we’d have to do a spinal tap. | 我们要做腰椎穿刺 |
[17:25] | But with his recent skull fractures, | 可鉴于他目前颅骨骨折 |
[17:27] | it could be an increased ICP. | 可能会导致颅内压增高 |
[17:28] | His brain could herniate. | 他可能会脑疝 |
[17:30] | What about a ventricular puncture? | 那做脑室穿刺呢 |
[17:33] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[17:34] | You think sticking a needle directly into his brain | 你们认为直接给他大脑刺一针 |
[17:37] | would be less dangerous than sticking it in his spine? | 会比刺他腰椎安全吗 |
[17:39] | It’s probably a push. | 我也就随口一说 |
[17:41] | I’m just trying to get you out of here, | 我只是想让你们出去 |
[17:42] | because underneath this sheet, | 因为床单以下 |
[17:44] | stuff is going on. | 小家伙起床了 |
[17:47] | Just pick a spot and stick a needle in it. | 选个地方来一针就是了 |
[17:52] | You want to drill through my skull | 你们想钻开我的颅骨 |
[17:54] | because of a mass that’s not there? | 就因为有个不存在的团块吗 |
[17:57] | It was there, which means something is wrong. | 原先存在的 意味着有地方出了问题 |
[17:59] | We need to find it. | 我们得把它弄明白 |
[18:01] | Is there anybody you’d like us to call? | 你想给谁打电话吗 |
[18:03] | Someone that you’d like to be here with you? | 打给你希望陪在你身边的人 |
[18:05] | Maybe a wife or girlfriend? | 妻子 或者是女朋友 |
[18:07] | No, my family’s all back in Oklahoma, | 没有 我家人都在俄克拉荷马州 |
[18:09] | and the guys on the circuit | 演出团的那些家伙 |
[18:11] | are in Calgary at the next rodeo. | 正在卡尔加里进行下一轮骑术表演 |
[18:13] | Ah, that’s too bad. | 真是太糟了 |
[18:15] | It’s nice to have somebody nearby | 能有个关心你的人在身边 |
[18:17] | you can talk to who cares. | 和你说说话是件幸福的事 |
[18:23] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[18:25] | You just sang, “It’s good to have somebody near by | 你刚说 “能有个关心你的人在身边 |
[18:28] | to talk to who cares.” | 和你说说话是件幸福的事” |
[18:30] | Okay, fine. I like him. So what? | 行了 我喜欢他 又怎样 |
[18:33] | No kidding. I just can’t figure out why. | 开玩笑的吧 我真弄不懂为什么 |
[18:36] | Neither can I. | 我也弄不懂 |
[18:40] | Looks clear. | 没有异样 |
[18:41] | Nothing is suggesting inflammation. | 没有发炎的症状 |
[18:45] | Something’s wrong. | 出问题了 |
[18:46] | O-2 stats are plummeting. | 血氧饱和度急剧下降 |
[18:47] | We need to intubate. | 需要插管 |
[18:48] | Drop the table. | 把手术台放低 |
[18:56] | I can’t get it in. | 我插不进管去 |
[18:57] | The airway’s blocked. Get the trach kit. | 呼吸道梗阻 快去拿气管切开包 |
[19:18] | O-2 are going back up. | 血氧饱和度回升 |
[19:20] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道啊 |
[19:22] | Did he defecate? | 他刚排便了吗 |
[19:28] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来不像 |
[19:29] | I think it’s his feet. | 我觉得是脚的问题 |
[19:39] | It’s definitely his feet. | 绝对是脚的问题 |
[19:44] | Please don’t. | 求求你别这样 |
[19:48] | That is a nice bow. | 这把弓真不错 |
[19:50] | That was a nice door. | 这也曾是扇漂亮的门 |
[19:52] | Put it on my tab. | 记在我的帐上 |
[19:55] | Let’s say we take it up a notch. | 我们来点刺激的怎么样 |
[19:57] | Yeah, right. Very funny. | 是啊 你真逗 |
[20:00] | You don’t trust me? | 你不相信我吗 |
[20:01] | No. | 当然不 |
[20:02] | I’ll do it. | 我来 |
[20:06] | And we have a gamer. | 我们有一个参与者了 |
[20:08] | Oh, come on, man. | 别啊 兄弟 |
[20:09] | You can’t be serious. | 你不会玩真的吧 |
[20:10] | Why not? | 为什么不啊 |
[20:11] | Anything goes wrong, | 出了问题 |
[20:12] | we just take her to the doctor. | 就带她去见医生 |
[20:13] | And I’m only eight paces away. | 而且我离她只有八步远 |
[20:16] | – House… – I like you, Carnell. | -豪斯 -我挺喜欢你的 卡内尔 |
[20:18] | Don’t ruin it. | 别把这感觉毁了 |
[20:21] | Stinky feet can point to diabetes, | 脚臭可能是由糖尿病 |
[20:24] | athlete’s foot, or gangrene… Pick one. | 脚癣 坏疽引起的 选一个吧 |
[20:26] | No! | 不要 |
[20:27] | Uh, none. | 都不是 |
[20:29] | None of those cause bloody sputum | 没有一个会导致血痰 |
[20:30] | or disappearing masses. | 或者团块消失的 |
[20:31] | No. No. No. No. | 别别 别 别 |
[20:34] | You’re gonna kill her. | 你会杀了她的 |
[20:36] | Don’t do that, Carnell. | 别这么做 卡内尔 |
[20:37] | They might get the idea | 他们会以为 |
[20:38] | that I’m shooting at a hooker. | 我正要射杀一个妓女呢 |
[20:44] | Fungal infection can cause | 霉菌感染可能会导致 |
[20:46] | ulceration between the toes | 足趾间溃疡 |
[20:48] | and bleeding could be | 而出血可能是 |
[20:49] | from recurring abscesses | 脓肿复发导致的 |
[20:50] | that appear to be recurring masses. | 看起来像是复发的团块而已 |
[20:52] | Symptoms in the head or feet | 症状出现在头部或者脚部 |
[20:53] | mean the infection would have to be | 说明感染来自心脏 |
[20:55] | in the heart or the brain. | 或者脑部 |
[20:56] | I say we start by looking in the heart, | 我建议先检查心脏 |
[20:58] | because looking at his brain | 因为检查装着金属板的大脑 |
[20:59] | with a metal plate is problematic. | 有点不大好整 |
[21:01] | So’s MRI’ing his heart. | 那就用核磁共振检查他的心脏吧 |
[21:02] | He’s got a seven-centimeter conductive metal rod | 他靠着一根七厘米长的金属棒 |
[21:05] | holding his rib together. | 将肋骨固定在一起 |
[21:06] | It’ll rip him in two. | 那样会将他撕成两半的 |
[21:07] | No, it’ll just feel like it’s ripping him in two, | 不 只是感觉像是撕成两半了 |
[21:10] | which is much better. | 实际上可没那么糟 |
[21:12] | We could minimize the damage | 我们可以通过向腹腔 |
[21:13] | by injecting ice water into his abdominal cavity. | 注射冰水来尽量减少伤害 |
[21:15] | No. Please, no. | 不 求求你 别 |
[21:26] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[21:29] | Got to go. | 先挂了 |
[21:33] | Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 |
[21:34] | Why? | 为什么啊 |
[21:34] | What do you mean why? | 这还用问为什么吗 |
[21:36] | She’s hurt! | 她受伤了 |
[21:37] | She doesn’t look hurt. | 她看着可不像受伤哟 |
[21:44] | No, you didn’t. | 不是真的吧 |
[21:45] | Yes, we did. | 是真的 |
[21:53] | You’re an ass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[21:54] | Okay. Go get me, uh, General Patton’s colt 45. | 帮我去拿巴顿将军四十五号雄驹枪 |
[21:58] | The one with the two notches. | 有两道刻痕的那支 |
[22:00] | He’s not getting you a gun. | 他不会给你拿枪来的 |
[22:03] | Your friend knows how to have a good time. | 你朋友知道怎么寻开心 |
[22:10] | The MRI magnets are gonna heat the metal. | 核磁共振中的磁铁会加热你体内的金属 |
[22:12] | Could get to over 300 degrees | 会在十五秒中内 |
[22:14] | in 15 seconds. | 超过149度 |
[22:15] | Which is why we’re injecting ice water | 这就是为什么我们要向你的腹腔内 |
[22:17] | into your abdominal cavity. | 注射冰水 |
[22:20] | You’ll feel colder than you’ve ever felt, | 你会感到前所未有的寒冷 |
[22:22] | and then you’ll be hotter… | 然后你会变得热辣 |
[22:25] | Um, you’ll feel hotter than you’ve ever felt. | 你会感到前所未有的燥热 |
[22:31] | We’ll try to be as quick as possible. | 我们会尽快做完的 |
[22:36] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[22:47] | It’s interesting. | 这真有意思 |
[22:47] | No, it’s not. | 不 没什么意思 |
[22:49] | It’s mundane and simple. | 这很通俗易懂 |
[22:51] | He’s obviously a very blessed specimen, | 他明显是个优良品种 |
[22:55] | so from an evolutionary point of view, | 所以从进化论的角度来看 |
[22:57] | he’d produce healthy offspring, | 他能繁衍健康的后代 |
[22:58] | so my prefrontal cortex is telling me | 所以我的额前皮质告诉我 |
[23:01] | I should have sex with him. | 我应该和他上床 |
[23:03] | – Oh. Is that all? – Yes. | -就这样吗 -没错 |
[23:05] | My rational brain knows he’s a hillbilly and an idiot. | 我大脑的理性部分告诉我他粗俗而且愚蠢 |
[23:07] | And yet somehow your rational brain | 但不知怎么你大脑理性的部分 |
[23:09] | is losing the argument, which is interesting. | 没能说服你啊 这很有趣 |
[23:14] | You were bored. | 你无聊了 |
[23:15] | You must have spent about two days | 你肯定花了差不多两天时间 |
[23:18] | setting up a fake murder, and you were bored. | 策划这次假谋杀 你真是太无聊了 |
[23:22] | I’m fine. | 我好着呢 |
[23:23] | You’re not. | 你不好 |
[23:24] | And I’m worried you might do something even stupider. | 而且我担心你会做出更愚蠢的事情 |
[23:29] | Why don’t you move back in with me? | 要不你搬回来和我一起住吧 |
[23:30] | At least until you get back on track. | 至少在你重回正轨之前 |
[23:34] | What an ego. | 太自恋了吧 |
[23:35] | You think you’re some sort of emotional paragon? | 你以为你是什么知心大哥哥 |
[23:37] | You’re my rock? | 我的坚强后盾吗 |
[23:38] | I’m trying to be a friend. | 我只是想当一个朋友 |
[23:40] | At least I have the good sense | 至少我不会傻到 |
[23:41] | not to marry every woman I fall into bed with. | 去娶每个上过床的女人 |
[23:44] | Maybe you should move in with me. | 或许你该搬过来和我住 |
[23:46] | Either way. If you prefer… | 都行 如果你希望这样 |
[23:48] | I prefer you to stop talking about this. | 我希望你别再说这事了 |
[23:50] | House, we haven’t even started talking about this | 豪斯 我们还没开始谈呢 |
[23:52] | except to establish the fact that you are fine, | 除了你一直在强调说你好着呢 |
[23:54] | which clearly you aren’t. | 但你现在明显不好 |
[23:55] | Leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[24:01] | No. | 不行 |
[24:03] | We are gonna talk about this, | 我们要讨论这个问题 |
[24:04] | and we’re gonna deal with this. | 并且解决这个问题 |
[24:09] | So I have no choice? | 就是说我没选择了 |
[24:12] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[24:15] | Unless… | 除非 |
[24:17] | Unless…Yes, I do. | 除非 我有选择 |
[24:20] | I do have legs. | 我有腿啊 |
[24:24] | I see you didn’t factor those into your brilliant plan. | 看来你那高明的计划里没考虑这个因素啊 |
[24:37] | Lane, can you try to hold still? | 莱恩 你能尽量保持不动吗 |
[24:39] | I’m trying. | 我在尽力 |
[24:41] | Real hard. | 非常努力 |
[24:45] | Guy is tough. I’ll give him that. | 我必须得说 这哥们真顽强 |
[24:48] | My prefrontal cortex is a little aroused. | 我的额前皮质也有点兴奋了 |
[24:50] | Just get the damn picture. | 快点成像 |
[24:52] | Rib temp is at 158. | 肋温达到七十度了 |
[24:56] | I don’t have a clear view of his aorta yet. | 我还没拍到主动脉足够清晰的图像 |
[24:57] | This isn’t gonna work. We have to stop. | 这样不行 我们得停下 |
[24:59] | No. You’re trying to protect him | 不 你这是在保护他 |
[25:00] | instead of trying to save him. | 而不是救他 |
[25:03] | He’s smoking. | 他冒烟了 |
[25:05] | Literally, you ass. | 真的 你个混蛋 |
[25:06] | Five more seconds. | 再五秒钟 |
[25:07] | No, getting a good image | 不 如果他胸腔没了 |
[25:08] | isn’t gonna mean anything | 拍到张好图像 |
[25:09] | if he doesn’t have a rib cage. | 还有什么意义 |
[25:13] | Got it. | 有了 |
[25:29] | The images, they’re normal. | 图像都 都没问题 |
[25:52] | You’re gonna have to talk to him eventually. | 你最终还是要跟他谈这件事的 |
[25:56] | He needs you. | 他需要你 |
[26:01] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[26:03] | And I know he loves me. | 我知道他也爱我 |
[26:06] | But I just can’t… | 但是我不能 |
[26:07] | He needs you in his life. | 他的生命中需要你 |
[26:09] | Even if you’re not sleeping with him, he needs you. | 即使你不和他上床 他依然需要你 |
[26:15] | Without you… | 没有你 |
[26:15] | You can’t go backwards. | 时光不能倒流 |
[26:21] | I can’t fix his problem. | 我无法解决他的问题 |
[26:28] | I am his problem. | 我就是他的问题所在 |
[26:43] | If the infection’s not in his heart, | 如果感染不是来自心脏 |
[26:45] | then it’s in his brain. | 那就是来自大脑了 |
[26:48] | You’re in my sun. | 你们挡住我的阳光了 |
[26:49] | – Do a CT. – We can’t. | -做个CT -不行 |
[26:51] | He has a titanium plate | 他体内有钛板 |
[26:52] | and a bunch of metal screws. | 还有一堆金属钉 |
[26:53] | So get rid of them. | 那就拿出来呗 |
[26:54] | His skull has multiple hairline fractures. | 他的颅骨存在多发线性骨折 |
[26:56] | Removing the metal plate will be like | 拿掉金属板就像是 |
[26:58] | removing half an eggshell without | 要拿掉一半蛋壳 |
[26:59] | cracking the rest of the shell. | 而不弄碎剩下的一半蛋壳一样 |
[27:01] | And not removing the plate | 不拿出金属片 |
[27:02] | will be like leaving the egg out to rot. | 就像是放任鸡蛋去腐烂一样 |
[27:04] | We can’t cut off the top of his head | 我们总不能因为每每给他做检查 |
[27:06] | based on a few symptoms that disappear | 都无故消失无从确诊的症状 |
[27:08] | whenever we try to test for them. | 而掀起他的头盖骨吧 |
[27:13] | What if the one symptom that hasn’t disappeared | 如果那个从未消失的症状 |
[27:17] | was never actually there? | 其实从不存在呢 |
[27:19] | Any delays when he answers questions? | 他回答问题的时候是不是有停顿 |
[27:22] | He doesn’t have partial hearing loss. | 他没有部分听觉丧失 |
[27:25] | He’s missing moments. | 他是在遗失片段 |
[27:28] | He reported having something | 据他说在骑牛期间 |
[27:29] | like a complex partial seizure during a bull ride. | 有过类似复杂性局部癫痫的症状 |
[27:32] | Said it hasn’t happened since, | 说从那以后就没出现过了 |
[27:33] | but what if he’s wrong? | 但是如果是他错了呢 |
[27:34] | What if the infection in the brain | 如果从始至终一直是 |
[27:35] | is causing it to happen all the time? | 大脑中的感染导致的呢 |
[27:37] | His E.E.G. didn’t show any sign of seizure activity. | 脑电图没有显示任何癫痫的迹象 |
[27:39] | I didn’t say it was a seizure. | 我没说是癫痫 |
[27:40] | I said it was something like a seizure. | 我说的是类似癫痫 |
[27:42] | And I’m guessing you’re about to tell us | 那我猜你是准备告诉我们 |
[27:43] | we need to find something like an E.E.G. to prove… | 我们得找个类似脑电图的东西来证明 |
[27:46] | Nope, ’cause I already got one. | 不是 因为我已经想到用啥了 |
[27:50] | You want me to sing? | 你们想让我唱歌 |
[27:52] | How’s singing My Bonnie gonna | 唱《我的邦妮》怎么能 |
[27:53] | help you see inside my brain? | 帮你们弄清我大脑的情况 |
[27:55] | It won’t. | 不能 |
[27:56] | It’s just gonna prove that we need | 它只能证明我们需要 |
[27:57] | to cut into your skull, | 撬开你的脑壳 |
[27:59] | which is gonna be kind of dangerous. | 可是会有点危险的哦 |
[28:01] | So you’ve got a real incentive to sing like an angel. | 所以你最好能像天使般的唱歌 |
[28:04] | We think you’re having mini blackouts, | 我们认为你存在短暂昏厥 |
[28:05] | but your brain compensates. | 但是你的大脑对此无意识 |
[28:07] | But it can’t compensate if there’s a preset rhythm. | 如果有个预设的节奏就不会没意识了 |
[28:13] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[28:32] | See? Told ya. | 看 跟你们说过了 |
[28:35] | Lane, that wasn’t even close. | 莱恩 你唱的完全不着调 |
[28:41] | That was brilliant. | 你真牛 |
[28:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:03] | It’s understandable. | 我能理解 |
[29:08] | I hate when you do that. | 我讨厌死你这样了 |
[29:11] | You respond to what you think I’m thinking, | 你对你脑海中我的想法作出反应 |
[29:13] | because you think that I think like you do. | 因为你觉得我和你以为的一样 |
[29:16] | It’s insulting and annoying. | 真是又烦又侮辱人 |
[29:19] | You’re scared because nothing excites you. | 你害怕是因为没有事情能让你兴奋了 |
[29:22] | Fun doesn’t excite you. | 寻欢作乐不能再让你兴奋 |
[29:24] | Puzzles don’t excite you. | 医学谜题无法再让你兴奋 |
[29:26] | What’s left? | 还剩下什么呢 |
[29:28] | And I was saying you’re right. | 我想说的是 你没错 |
[29:33] | You’re upset. You’re depressed. | 你伤感你郁闷 |
[29:34] | Everything’s gonna taste a little worse right now, | 连五彩的世界都蒙上了一层灰色 |
[29:36] | but it’ll pass. | 但这都会过去的 |
[29:42] | It’s understandable. | 我能理解 |
[29:44] | You’re scared because you think I’m falling apart, | 你害怕是因为你觉得我就快要崩塌了 |
[29:47] | and you’re trying to convince yourself | 所以你试着说服自己 |
[29:49] | that you’re overreacting. | 你不过是想多了而已 |
[29:53] | Keeps ringing. | 一直在响 |
[29:56] | Yeah. | 喂 |
[29:57] | House, there’s no infection in this guy’s brain. | 豪斯 病人大脑里没有感染 |
[29:59] | CT’s clean. | CT没有问题 |
[30:01] | Well, that sucks. | 那太糟了 |
[30:04] | Now we have to blow up his heart. | 现在我们不得不引爆他的心脏了 |
[30:09] | We’re not blowing up his heart, | 我们才不会弄爆他的心脏 |
[30:10] | because we’ve ruled out his heart. | 因为已经排除心脏的问题了 |
[30:11] | MRI and transesophageal echo reveal | 核磁共振和食道心脏超声均没有显示 |
[30:14] | no swelling, no masses, no vegetation, | 任何肿大迹象 团块或者赘生物 |
[30:15] | no sign of anything. | 没有任何异常 |
[30:20] | ‘Cause we’re looking the wrong way. | 因为我们用错方法了 |
[30:23] | There’s an imperfection. | 这管上有一处裂口 |
[30:25] | How do you find where? | 怎么找出它的位置 |
[30:27] | I don’t know. Get a magnifying glass and… | 我不知道 找个放大镜来 |
[30:29] | You suck. | 一吸便知[又意你真差劲] |
[30:32] | Feel free to interpret that both ways. | 两种理解都没错 |
[30:35] | Suck on the straw, | 用吸管吸水 |
[30:36] | see where the drink leaks. | 看看哪里漏了 |
[30:37] | You’re saying we put pressure on his aorta | 你是说我们给他的主动脉加压 |
[30:39] | until it rips open? | 直到它裂开吗 |
[30:41] | You do realize the downside of that? | 你确实了解这么做的后果吧 |
[30:42] | If we don’t rip it, | 如果我们不弄破它 |
[30:44] | the damage from the infection will, | 感染伤害也会 |
[30:46] | probably not when he’s got his chest open in an O.R. | 不过估计就不是在手术台上开腔躺着了 |
[30:48] | where it can be repaired inside the 60 seconds | 那时就不能在六十秒内缝合裂口 |
[30:50] | it’ll take him to bleed to death. | 他就会因失血过多而死 |
[30:52] | It’s a ridiculous idea. | 这也太扯了 |
[30:53] | It won’t work. | 不会有用的 |
[30:54] | Now if you don’t mind… | 现在如果你不介意的话 |
[30:56] | Get this guy’s approval to rip his heart open. | 我就去要他关于引爆他心脏手术的许可了 |
[31:14] | We think you have a Bartonella infection, | 我们认为你患有巴尔通体菌感染 |
[31:17] | which caused a mycotic aneurysm in your aortic wall. | 导致你动脉壁上长了一个霉菌性动脉瘤 |
[31:21] | We need to find it, | 我们得找到它 |
[31:22] | which means we need to blow up your heart. | 也就是说我们得诱发你的主动脉破裂 |
[31:25] | And, yes, I’m as serious as a heart attack. | 而且 是的 这千真万确 |
[31:28] | We’re going to increase your blood pressure | 我们准备提升你的血压 |
[31:30] | until the weak spot in your aortic wall explodes. | 直到动脉壁的薄弱点爆开 |
[31:34] | Hopefully we’ll be able to fix it | 但愿我们能在你失血过多 |
[31:35] | before you bleed to death. | 致死前及时缝好 |
[31:36] | Any questions? | 还有疑问吗 |
[31:41] | Nope. | 没有 |
[31:44] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[31:45] | You don’t even want to know | 你都不想知道 |
[31:46] | if you’ll be able to go back to bull riding? | 是否还能做职业骑手吗 |
[31:49] | I assume no? | 我猜不能了吧 |
[31:50] | I mean, you’ve already cracked open my skull, | 我是说 你都给我开颅了 |
[31:52] | and now you’re gonna blow up my heart. | 现在又打算诱发我主动脉破裂 |
[31:56] | Thought you loved those eight seconds. | 还以为你热爱制服斗牛呢 |
[32:06] | I do. | 我是爱 |
[32:09] | And now you’re telling me that I got to give them up. | 而你现在告诉我 我得放弃它 |
[32:16] | I can always find something else to love. | 我总能找到其它有爱的事情 |
[32:24] | House. | 豪斯 |
[32:28] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[32:40] | You didn’t expect me to say yes | 你没指望我同意 |
[32:42] | to rupturing his aorta, did you? | 你弄爆他的主动脉吧 |
[32:44] | Since I didn’t ask, | 我都没问 |
[32:45] | I wasn’t expecting you to say anything at all. | 自然指望你一言不发了 |
[32:47] | You have no reason to believe this will save his life. | 你没理由相信这能救他的命 |
[32:51] | Really? | 是吗 |
[32:53] | No reason? None at all? | 没理由么 一点也没有 |
[32:54] | I’m just planning on cracking open his chest, | 我就是胡乱给他开个胸 |
[32:55] | blowing up his heart, what, to pad his bill? | 诱发他主动脉破裂 为加收医疗费么 |
[32:59] | Or you think that since you broke my heart | 还是你觉得 因为你伤了我的心 |
[33:00] | I want to break his. | 所以我就想折腾他的心 |
[33:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[33:06] | I think maybe you’re looking for something | 我想也许你在找 |
[33:08] | that can excite you. | 让你兴奋的东西 |
[33:12] | Fill a void. | 填补空虚 |
[33:14] | And it’s affecting your judgment. | 这影响了你的判断 |
[33:18] | You’re right. I am. | 你说的对 是 |
[33:20] | My damaged, depressed, drug-addled judgment | 我受伤 抑郁 嗨糊涂了的判断 |
[33:23] | is still better than yours | 也比你 |
[33:24] | or any other doctor in this hospital, | 抑或这医院任何医生的好 |
[33:26] | and my team is gonna do this procedure and save his life. | 我的小队会如常手术 救他的命 |
[33:29] | So you can either have security arrest me and my team, | 所以你要么找保安把我们抓走 |
[33:31] | or you can get the hell out of my way. | 要么闪开 别挡我的路 |
[33:36] | And she caves. | 这女人屈服了 |
[33:50] | Rib spreader in place. | 开胸器已固定 |
[33:51] | Heart looks good. | 心脏看起来没问题 |
[33:53] | The aorta’s exposed. | 主动脉可视 |
[34:02] | I take it you ratted me out to Cuddy. | 是你给卡迪打的小报告吧 |
[34:06] | I think your judgment is compromised. | 我觉得你不在状态 |
[34:11] | No, you don’t. | 好吧 不是你 |
[34:14] | Come on. I got a squash game at 2:00. | 快点 我两点还要看壁球比赛呢 |
[34:16] | Let’s give this cowboy a ride. | 让牛仔小子一步到位吧 |
[34:17] | If I inject more, | 如果我再注射 |
[34:18] | there won’t be any room for the blood | 身体其它部分 |
[34:19] | to go through the rest of his body. | 将会供血不足 |
[34:22] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[34:23] | Let’s make damn sure we don’t damage his toes | 诱发他主动脉破裂时 |
[34:25] | while we blow up his heart. | 还他妈要确保他脚趾不受损 |
[34:39] | No bubbles, no bruising, no gaps. | 没有气泡 裂伤或缺口出现 |
[34:42] | It’s not working. | 不管用 |
[34:44] | Yes, it is. | 管用 |
[34:50] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[34:53] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[34:54] | Let’s switch him over to bypass for the debridement. | 进行搭桥清创 |
[34:56] | Come on. We don’t have much time. | 快点 没多少时间了 |
[34:57] | Slow the heart down so it doesn’t… | 降低心率 不然 |
[34:59] | Damn. | 该死 |
[35:01] | We can’t clamp the aorta at this pressure. | 血压太高 不能夹住主动脉 |
[35:03] | Even if you can see through all the blood. | 就算没这些血液阻碍视线也不行 |
[35:04] | Do it anyway. | 快夹住 |
[35:05] | We need suction and more sponges. | 快速抽吸 更多纱布 |
[35:09] | Leak is too fast. | 流血太快 |
[35:10] | No, it’s not. We can fix this. | 不 还行 可以修复好 |
[35:40] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[35:45] | House, it worked. | 豪斯 成功了 |
[35:49] | I heard you. | 听到了 |
[36:27] | I’m awake, so I guess it worked. | 我既然能醒 那八成是手术成功了吧 |
[36:31] | As long as you don’t get your heart rate too high. | 只要你别让自己的心率过高 |
[36:35] | You, uh, probably shouldn’t have sex for a while. | 你 最好近期别有性行为 |
[36:40] | I’ll keep that in mind. | 我会记住的 |
[36:44] | Want to hang out, see your ranch sometime? | 想找个时间一起逛逛你农场吗 |
[36:57] | That would probably be inappropriate, | 可能有点不合适哈 |
[36:58] | ’cause I’m your doctor and everything. | 毕竟我是你医生什么的 |
[37:08] | Good luck with everything. | 祝一切顺利 |
[37:27] | Double scotch. Doubled. | 双人份苏格兰威士忌 双人份 |
[37:30] | Uh, blended? Single malt? Any preference? | 兑和 单一纯麦 有个人偏好吗 |
[37:32] | No. | 没 |
[37:39] | Yeah, sorry about the noise. | 有点吵 不好意思 |
[37:40] | I guess, uh, their team won. | 我猜是他们的队赢了 |
[37:44] | Although I got to tell you, | 不过还是得和你说 |
[37:46] | sometimes I wish I could still act like that, you know? | 有时 我也希望自己能那样 |
[37:48] | Just let loose. | 纵情愉悦 |
[37:55] | Ah, I guess it’s a little easier, though, | 那样生活会轻松一点吧 |
[37:56] | when you got no troubles. | 无忧无虑的 |
[37:58] | Parents still paying your bills. | 爸妈买单 |
[38:00] | Got your whole life ahead of you. | 还有大好人生在前头 |
[41:40] | No! | 不 |
[41:47] | Cannonball! | 青龙入海[抱膝跳水] |
[42:33] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在搞什么 |
[42:35] | What do you do when you win? | 你们赢了之后怎么办 |
[42:36] | Party! | 派对 |
[42:38] | What do you do when you lose? | 你们输了之后怎么办 |
[42:39] | Party harder! | 狂欢 |