时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | One small step for man… | 人类的一小步 |
[00:12] | One giant waste of your monthly allowance. | 浪费你零花钱的一大步 |
[00:17] | Safeties disengaged. | 安全装置脱离 |
[00:19] | We’re go for launch in five, four, three, two, | 准备发射 五 四 三 二 |
[00:25] | one! | 一 |
[00:30] | That was freakin’ awesome! | 真是帅呆了 |
[00:40] | Aw, jeez. Come on. | 天啊 不是吧 |
[00:57] | My father’s gonna kill me! | 我老爸一定饶不了我 |
[01:00] | Can I film that too? | 我能把这也拍下来吗 |
[01:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[01:23] | Oh, man… | 天呐 |
[01:24] | Is that guy dead? | 那人死了吗 |
[01:26] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[01:39] | Get the rest of the flames out! | 去把其它的火苗扑灭 |
[01:44] | You–you gonna be okay, mister? | 你 你没事吧 先生 |
[01:51] | It smells like… | 闻起来像是 |
[01:54] | like licorice. | 像是甘草味 |
[02:30] | Think House is coming in today? | 你们觉得豪斯今天会来吗 |
[02:32] | Maybe if we start offering SPA treatments. | 如果我们开始提供SPA服务 他或许会来 |
[02:35] | He already jumped off of a hotel balcony. | 他都已经跳过一次酒店阳台了 |
[02:37] | Who knows what he’ll do next? | 天晓得接下来他会闹哪样 |
[02:39] | Ride some kind of prostitute chariot to work? | 骑着野鸡战车来上班吗 |
[02:50] | First person to offer me an interesting case | 提供我有趣病例的第一人 |
[02:52] | gets to ride her– | 可以骑”她” |
[02:54] | single or double-team. | 单飞或是双飞 |
[02:59] | My scooter, | 我是说我的小轮车 |
[03:01] | which, you know, said out loud, | 可一旦说出来 |
[03:03] | sounds even more inappropriate. | 听着反而更不对劲了 |
[03:04] | Seriously? You’re bringing them to work now? | 你不是吧 竟然带她们来上班了 |
[03:06] | 23-year-old homeless man brought into the E.R. | 二十三岁 流浪男性 |
[03:09] | with burn injuries and– | 因烧伤被送入急诊室 |
[03:10] | Let me guess– diagnosis was fire. | 让我猜猜 诊断结果是火烧的 |
[03:12] | He said his burning flesh smelled like licorice, | 他说他被灼烧的皮肉闻着像甘草 |
[03:15] | and the E.R. antiseptics | 急诊室的防腐剂 |
[03:16] | like blueberry muffins. | 闻起来像蓝莓松饼 |
[03:20] | Cool. | 酷 |
[03:21] | Dysosmia– could be anything | 嗅觉障碍 原因很杂 |
[03:23] | from an environmental factor | 从环境因素 |
[03:24] | to an early sign of a degenerative brain disease. | 到退行性脑病的早期症状都有可能 |
[03:28] | Smells like a winner. | 你闻着像个赢家 |
[03:30] | Okay, you and Chase go check out the park where they found him. | 你和奇斯去他被发现的那个公园看看 |
[03:35] | You two load him up with prednisone, | 你们两个给他用强的松 |
[03:38] | give him an odor I.D. test. | 给他做个气味分辨测试 |
[03:39] | If he’s still mistaking his body odors for candy, | 如果他依旧错把自己的体味当成是糖果 |
[03:42] | the problem’s definitely in his brain. | 那就绝对是脑部的问题了 |
[03:44] | Also, find out what else he’s lying about… | 另外 找出他还撒了什么谎 |
[03:48] | Since I’m assuming “Ferris Bueller” | 因为我在想”弗勒斯·布勒” |
[03:50] | is not his real name. | 并不是他的真名 |
[03:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:56] | Seriously, who is that? | 说真的 那是谁 |
[03:59] | They say he’s a righteous dude. | 传说他是个正义使者 |
[04:02] | Before I forget, I want you to meet Dominika. | 差点忘了 各位 见过多米尼卡 |
[04:05] | She’s about to become | 她就要成为 |
[04:07] | a permanent member of team House. | 豪斯团队的一名永久成员了 |
[04:09] | Nice to be meetings you all. | 很高兴见到大家 |
[04:12] | Doing what exactly? | 她具体要干些什么 |
[04:14] | Me. | 我 |
[04:16] | We’re getting married on Friday. | 我们周五就要结婚了 |
[04:19] | Mount up! | 上来 |
[04:21] | I don’t think that two people are supposed– | 我觉得这不该两个人一起骑 |
[04:22] | Living on the edge, baby doll! | 生活很艰难呀 小宝贝 |
[04:28] | How’s the arm? | 胳膊怎么样了 |
[04:31] | It hurts. | 很疼 |
[04:33] | Do I have to check out now? | 我现在就得出院了吗 |
[04:35] | Not until we figure out why your sense of smell is off. | 等我们先弄清你的嗅觉为何会失常再说 |
[04:38] | When was the first time you noticed it? | 你最先觉察到这点是在什么时候 |
[04:41] | Maybe a couple months ago. | 大概是几个月之前 |
[04:44] | We also need you to tell us your real name, | 我们还需要知道你的真实姓名 |
[04:46] | so we can review your medical records. | 以便于我们回顾你的既往病史 |
[04:50] | I didn’t ask to come here, okay? | 不是我主动要求来这里的好吗 |
[04:52] | I’m not paying for any of this. | 这一切我一分钱也不会付 |
[04:53] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[04:54] | I don’t think the collection agency | 我想没有收帐公司 |
[04:56] | has an office in the park. | 会在公园办公吧 |
[04:59] | I don’t have a medical history. | 我没有病史 |
[05:01] | I’ve always been healthy. | 我一直很健康 |
[05:03] | What about those scars and burn marks? | 那这些疤痕和烧痕是怎么回事 |
[05:11] | Lean forward. | 身体往前探点 |
[05:21] | My dad… | 是我爸 |
[05:24] | We didn’t exactly get along when I was a kid. | 我小时候我们处得不太好 |
[05:27] | How many times were you hospitalized? | 你住过几次院 |
[05:32] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[05:34] | He was good at it. | 他很在行 |
[05:36] | Made sure he never did anything | 总能确保他干的坏事 |
[05:37] | that couldn’t be covered up by a sweatshirt. | 用一件运动衫就能盖住 |
[05:41] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[05:43] | No, don’t be. | 别 没必要 |
[05:45] | I’m not. The past is the past. | 我一点不难过 过去就过去了 |
[05:48] | That’s why I don’t like talking about it. | 所以我不愿意谈及这些 |
[06:05] | You can’t ride that thing in here. | 你不能在这里骑这玩意 |
[06:07] | Speaking of things, | 说到玩意[事情] |
[06:09] | I’m having one on Friday. | 我周五有件大事 |
[06:10] | If you want to drop by, | 如果你打算顺便来访 |
[06:11] | we’d love to have you. | 我们欢迎您的光临 |
[06:12] | No pressure. | 别有压力 |
[06:14] | You’re still standing on it. | 你还站在上面呢 |
[06:16] | So I am. | 是的 |
[06:18] | Perhaps you’re not familiar | 或许你不是太熟悉 |
[06:19] | with New Jersey Handicap Ordinances. | 《新泽西州残疾人法案》 |
[06:22] | Or perhaps I am. | 或许我熟悉 |
[06:25] | They apply to wheelchairs and powered scooters only, | 法案只适用于轮椅和助动小轮车 |
[06:29] | not toys. | 而不是玩具 |
[06:30] | Have you any idea how much this toy cost? | 你可知道这个玩具价值几何 |
[06:33] | I don’t care. | 我管不着 |
[06:34] | For some reason, my leg’s been hurting a lot this week. | 出于某种原因 本周我的腿疼得很厉害 |
[06:36] | For some reason, I still don’t care. | 出于某种原因 我还是管不着 |
[06:40] | Fine. I’ll return it. | 好吧 我会把车退掉 |
[06:42] | Do I have to walk it out of here? | 我是不是只能从这里步行推它出去了 |
[06:46] | Stop. | 算了 |
[06:48] | I’ll make an exception for your leg. | 为了你的腿我就破例一次 |
[06:52] | But next time, check with me first. | 但下次 请先让我知道 |
[07:07] | Congratulations on your engagement. | 恭贺新禧啊 |
[07:08] | I hear a strange voice. | 我听到一个奇怪的声音 |
[07:11] | A very soft-looking man. | 是个看起来很柔弱的人 |
[07:13] | Must be the Wilson. | 一定是威尔森吧 |
[07:15] | I know we said no secrets, | 我知道我们说过彼此间不留秘密 |
[07:16] | but I think I need to take this alone, honey bunny. | 但这个人还是让我自己处理吧 宝贝 |
[07:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:23] | Nice to be meeting you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[07:34] | You’re trying to screw with Cuddy. | 你是想利用卡迪 |
[07:37] | Yeah, it’s the classic “You dumped me, | 是啊 这就是那狗血的”你甩了我 |
[07:39] | so I’m gonna get married a week later” ruse. | 所以我就在一周后结婚”的桥段 |
[07:41] | ‘Cause not only is she that stupid, | 因为这样就不单单是她很傻 |
[07:44] | but apparently I’m that stupid. | 而且很显然我也很傻 |
[07:46] | Then what, you’re openly mocking marriage– | 然后呢 你就公开的嘲笑婚姻 |
[07:48] | trying to prove it means nothing? | 来证明婚姻毫无意义 |
[07:50] | It doesn’t. | 确实没有意义 |
[07:51] | But you proved that yourself years ago. | 但却是你在N年前就已亲身验证了 |
[07:53] | I’d love to keep guessing, | 我很想继续陪你猜谜 |
[07:55] | but I’ve got people with tumors waiting. | 但还有一群肿瘤病人等着我呢 |
[07:57] | Why do you want us to think that you’re getting married? | 为什么你想让我们认为你要结婚了 |
[08:00] | Only one theory left– I am. | 只剩下唯一的理论 我确实要结婚 |
[08:03] | Dominika needs a green card. | 多米尼卡需要绿卡 |
[08:05] | So you’re just doing some random stranger a favor? | 所以你只是随便挑个陌生人帮一把 |
[08:08] | It’s illegal. People go to jail for that– | 这是违法的 人们会因此锒铛入狱 |
[08:10] | Pay huge fines. | 还得支付高额罚金 |
[08:12] | Have you seen me practice medicine? | 你没见过我怎么行医的吗 |
[08:15] | You know how much it costs to have a live-in maid, | 你知道雇名全陪女佣 |
[08:17] | personal assistant, cook, massage therapist, whore? | 私人助理 厨师 按摩师和妓女要多钱吗 |
[08:22] | I do. | 我知道 |
[08:24] | She’s willing to work four days a week for free. | 她愿意一周免费为我工作四天 |
[08:27] | It’s gonna save me about $33,000. | 这能给我省下三万三千刀 |
[08:30] | All I have to do is say two stupid words– | 我要做的就只是说那愚蠢的三个字 |
[08:33] | “I do.” | “我愿意” |
[08:36] | And if she doesn’t see it this way? | 如果她不这么看呢 |
[08:38] | Iron-clad prenup–we go our separate ways. | 我们订好了婚前协议 互不干涉 |
[08:43] | Your stunned look, I take it, is your way of saying, | 你那震惊的表情按我理解就是在说 |
[08:46] | “Brilliant idea, House.” | “这主意实在是高 豪斯” |
[09:01] | Wow. You look different. | 你看上去不一样了 |
[09:04] | The prednisone has had time to work, | 强的松经这段时间已经起作用了 |
[09:05] | so we need to give you the odor I.D. test now. | 现在需要你配合我们做个嗅觉测试 |
[09:09] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:10] | We need you to tell us what you smell. | 告诉我们你闻到了什么 |
[09:15] | Something spoiled… | 某些变质的东西 |
[09:18] | maybe rotting meat? | 是腐肉吗 |
[09:20] | It’s baby powder. | 是婴儿爽身粉 |
[09:27] | I kind of like that one. | 我还挺喜欢这个的 |
[09:29] | Peppermint? | 是薄荷吗 |
[09:31] | It’s extremely bad body odor. | 是极其难闻的体臭 |
[09:35] | Well, you got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[09:38] | that one’s kind of a good deal for me. | 闻不到体臭对我来说是件好事 |
[09:44] | My backpack. | 我的背包 |
[09:46] | Oh, where’d you find it? | 你们在哪里找到的 |
[09:47] | In the park, right next to a big pile of questions. | 公园 就在一堆不知道啥东西的旁边 |
[09:50] | What kind of drugs you shooting up? | 你在注射什么毒品 |
[09:54] | Vitamin supplements. | 维生素 |
[09:56] | I’ve been trying to boost my immune system. | 我想增加自身的免疫力 |
[09:59] | All right, test me if you don’t believe me. | 好吧 如果你们不信就给我做检测 |
[10:02] | Ferris tell you his real name yet? | 弗勒斯告诉你真名了吗 |
[10:05] | Peter Johnson. | 皮特·约翰逊 |
[10:06] | Danny Jennings. | 丹尼·詹宁斯. |
[10:08] | I bought those books used. | 那是我买的二手书 |
[10:11] | All from the same guy? | 都是从同一个人那买的吗 |
[10:13] | I’m sorry, you know, I think I should check out now. | 不好意思 我想我还是现在就出院好了 |
[10:16] | And I should–ow! | 我该 |
[10:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[10:19] | Oh, my stomach. | 我的胃 |
[10:20] | Gastrointestinal bleeding. | 胃肠道出血 |
[10:29] | Is anyone else disturbed by this? | 有人对这有意见吗 |
[10:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[10:35] | She offered. | 她主动要求的 |
[10:36] | Danny may have lied about his name, | 也许丹尼在真名这事上骗了我们 |
[10:38] | but he was telling the truth about the vials. | 但对那些小瓶里的东西 他说的是实话 |
[10:40] | Tests confirm they were vitamin “A” and B12. | 检测确认了那些是维生素A和B12 |
[10:42] | He also enjoys vitamin “H”. | 他还喜欢维生素H[指海洛因] |
[10:45] | The kid’s a junkie. | 那小子是个瘾君子 |
[10:47] | Tox screens were negative for drug use. | 毒理检测显示他没有使用毒品 |
[10:50] | His hair wasn’t. I had it tested… | 他的头发不是 我拿去测试了 |
[10:54] | ’cause unlike Santa and the Easter Bunny, | 因为不像圣诞老人和复活节兔子 |
[10:56] | homeless, non-mentally ill 20-somethings | 无家可归 精神正常 二十出头 |
[10:58] | without drug problems don’t exist. | 却不吸毒的生物是不存在的 |
[11:01] | He was a heavy user sometime in the last five months. | 过去五个月内的某段时期他曾大量吸毒 |
[11:06] | That was incredible. | 真是太爽了 |
[11:07] | – Thank you. – No, thank you. | -谢谢 -不 谢谢你 |
[11:09] | I like a man with the big, strong, sexy feet. | 我喜欢脚又大又厚又性感的男人 |
[11:11] | He really puts the “Mani” in the “Pedi.” | 他还真把修手指甲理解成修脚趾甲了 |
[11:13] | If he has a history of snorting heroin, | 如果他吸食过海洛因 |
[11:16] | he could have caused the dysosmia himself. | 可能导致自身嗅觉障碍 |
[11:17] | But we still need to explain the bleeding in his G.I. tract. | 但我们还是得解释消化道出血的问题 |
[11:19] | Vitamin injections could have caused that– | 注射维生素可能导致出血 |
[11:21] | Hypervitaminosis “A” syndrome. | 维生素A过量中毒综合症 |
[11:23] | So his symptoms aren’t connected. | 就是说不同症状间没有联系 |
[11:25] | House, you buying this? | 豪斯 你觉得这可能吗 |
[11:28] | Not usually. | 一般情况下不可能 |
[11:30] | But this guy’s been sleeping on a bed of dog poop. | 但这人长期睡在一摊狗屎上 |
[11:33] | I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s got | 就算他的每个症状 |
[11:34] | six different symptoms for six different reasons. | 都有不同的病因我也不会奇怪 |
[11:37] | The bleed could be caused by a G.I. obstruction. | 流血可能是由消化道梗阻引起的 |
[11:39] | Vitamin O.D. makes sense, and it’s easier to treat. | 维生素过量说的通 且便于治疗 |
[11:41] | Give him tocopherol and zinc supplements | 给他补充维生素E和锌 |
[11:43] | for the excess vitamin “A”. If we’re right… | 中和多余的维生素A 如果我们是对的… |
[11:46] | he could go homeless tomorrow. | 他明天又可以流浪街头了 |
[11:47] | And if we’re wrong, | 如果我们错了 |
[11:48] | his intestines could get further distressed, | 他的肠道问题会更加严重 |
[11:50] | while we ignore the G.I. obstruction. | 因为我们忽略了消化道梗阻的问题 |
[11:52] | See what happens when women don’t have to serve men | 你看当女人不用为了留在美国而伺候男人时 |
[11:55] | to stay in the country? | 都会发生什么 |
[11:56] | They get all uppity. | 她们就会自命不凡 |
[11:58] | This is why we invented green cards. | 这也是我们发明绿卡的原因 |
[12:01] | Go X-Ray the guy’s abdomen, | 给他的腹部拍个X光片 |
[12:03] | if it’ll make you feel all equal. | 如果这能让你心理平衡的话 |
[12:16] | I need a favor. | 想请你帮个忙 |
[12:20] | I want to add my fiancee’s name | 我想提前几天把我未婚妻的名字 |
[12:21] | to my health insurance a few days early. | 加到我的医疗保险上 |
[12:24] | She wants to get a tooth capped before the big day. | 她想在大喜之日前镶个牙 |
[12:27] | – I’m not signing this. – I agree. | -我不会签的 -我同意 |
[12:30] | I think she looks beautiful the way she is. | 我觉得她现在这样就很美了 |
[12:35] | Oh, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[12:37] | You’re not signing that for moral reasons? | 你不签是出于道德原因吗 |
[12:39] | You’re declaring yourself the sole arbiter of true love? | 你是想当真爱的独裁者吗 |
[12:43] | ‘Cause you covered Taub’s wife for years. | 因为你曾多年掩护陶博的妻子 |
[12:46] | It’s fraud. | 你这是欺诈 |
[12:55] | She wanted me to bribe you, | 她想让我贿赂你 |
[12:56] | like they do back in the old country. | 就像在他们的国家那样 |
[12:58] | Tell her what I said. | 告诉她我说过什么 |
[12:59] | This is America– | 这是美国 |
[13:01] | the land of the home and the free of the braves. | 勇敢者的自由家园 |
[13:04] | Yeah, I just get teary-eyed | 没错 每次听她这么说 |
[13:05] | every time I hear her say that. | 我都热泪盈眶 |
[13:07] | She brought you a gift. | 她给你带了份礼物 |
[13:08] | Almond kulich– I make with own hands. | 杏仁蛋糕 我亲手做的 |
[13:11] | I-it’s delicious. | 很美味的 |
[13:12] | Almond kulich–how can you say no to that? | 杏仁蛋糕 你怎么忍心拒绝呢 |
[13:16] | You realize if I do sign this | 你知道如果我签了 |
[13:19] | and you don’t get legally married, | 而你们没有合法结婚 |
[13:20] | you’ll lose your insurance with our carrier? | 你会失去我们提供的所有保险 |
[13:24] | Yes. | 了解 |
[13:29] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:32] | It’s your life. | 你的生活你做主 |
[13:37] | I wish you both the best with it. | 我祝福你们 |
[13:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:44] | North, Miss Teschmacher! | 向北前进 黛丝犸克小姐 |
[13:49] | Your blood test was clean, | 你的血检没问题 |
[13:51] | but your hair showed heroin use. | 但头发显示你曾吸过海洛因 |
[13:55] | I’ve been clean over three months now. | 我已经有三个月没再碰了 |
[13:57] | How’d you kick it? | 你怎么戒的 |
[13:59] | I had to die first. | 我先死过一次 |
[14:02] | I O.D.’d back in November, | 十一月时我服药过量 |
[14:04] | and they said I was clinically dead for several minutes. | 他们说临床来讲我死亡了几分钟 |
[14:10] | It was like God gave me a second chance | 感觉像是上帝给了我第二次机会 |
[14:12] | to do things right this time. | 来做些正确的事 |
[14:14] | You’re saying God cured you? | 你是说是上帝治好你的吗 |
[14:17] | No. State Rehab cured me. | 不 是州戒毒所治好了我 |
[14:21] | But I should be dead, but I’m not. | 而我本应该死去 但我没有 |
[14:25] | It has to mean something. | 这一定有什么特殊的意义 |
[14:28] | I mean, I-I must be here for a reason, right? | 我会在这里一定是有原因的 对吧 |
[14:34] | Did you figure out the reason? | 那你知道是什么原因了吗 |
[14:37] | My goal is to become a doctor one day. | 我希望有朝一日能成为一名医生 |
[14:41] | I am smart. | 我很聪明的 |
[14:43] | I mean, I got a scholarship for premed out of high school. | 我高中毕业时得到了医科大学预科的奖学金 |
[14:48] | Chase… | 奇斯 |
[14:51] | Look. | 你看 |
[14:55] | We found 13 masses spread across the wall of his colon, | 我们发现他的结肠壁上散布着十三个肿块 |
[14:59] | ranging from two to eight millimeters. | 直径在两到八毫米之间 |
[15:01] | It can’t be tumors. Edges are too sharp and defined. | 不可能是肿瘤 边缘太过光滑分明 |
[15:03] | I thought it might be parasites, | 我以为那可能是寄生虫 |
[15:04] | but we didn’t see any movement between x-ray exposures. | 但在X光照射下 没有发现任何活动 |
[15:07] | And no larvae or eggs were observed in any of his stool samples. | 在他的粪便样本中也没有发现幼虫或虫卵 |
[15:10] | Which is kind of surprising | 就一名住公园的流浪瘾君子来说 |
[15:11] | for a homeless junkie living in a park. | 这倒是桩新鲜事 |
[15:14] | Ex-junkie– | 是前瘾君子 |
[15:14] | claims he’s been clean for over three months. | 他声称已有三个月没吸了 |
[15:17] | And he’s not planning on staying homeless. | 而且他也打算结束流浪生活 |
[15:20] | He’s trying to protect his health, | 他正努力保护自身健康 |
[15:21] | which is why he’s been taking vitamin supplements. | 所以才会补充维生素 |
[15:24] | He wants to be a doctor. | 他想当医生 |
[15:25] | He’s just telling you what you want to hear. | 他不过是了说些你爱听的 |
[15:27] | Once an addict, always an addict. | 一旦上瘾 终生成瘾 |
[15:31] | Can you… | 你能 |
[15:33] | please not do that in front of me? | 不当着我的面这么做吗 |
[15:35] | Doubt it. | 估计很难 |
[15:37] | You’re the main reason I’m on the stuff. | 你就是我嗑药的主要原因 |
[15:39] | We could be looking at fungal masses | 我们现在所看到的也许是 |
[15:41] | hanging off the walls of his colon. | 附着在他结肠壁上的真菌肿块 |
[15:43] | Start him on amphotericin “B” Tonight, | 今晚先给他用两性霉素B |
[15:45] | And in the morning, run a scope up where the sun don’t shine, | 明天早上 给他做个结肠镜检查 |
[15:47] | see if you can find any truffles. | 看能不能找到块菌 |
[15:52] | I think we should boycott this wedding on principle. | 我觉得我们应该捍卫原则 抵制这场婚礼 |
[15:55] | I kind of have to go. | 我估计必须得去 |
[15:58] | His fiancee did give me a foot massage. | 他的未婚妻都给我脚底按摩了 |
[16:00] | And he invited me to be in his wedding party. | 而且他也邀请我去参加他的婚宴了 |
[16:03] | W-what about Chase? He ask him? | 那奇斯呢 他邀请他了吗 |
[16:05] | – Yep. He’s in it. – What the hell? | -对 他也去 -活见鬼 |
[16:08] | You just said you weren’t even going. | 你刚还说你不会去的 |
[16:10] | I still have feelings. | 那我还是会伤心的啊 |
[16:12] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[16:15] | That’s definitely not a fungus. | 绝对不是真菌 |
[16:18] | You were bleeding because you had 13 pieces of bone | 你会出血 是因为在你的消化道里 |
[16:21] | in your digestive tract. | 有十三片碎骨 |
[16:23] | We think you have pica, a craving for nonfood items | 我们认为你有异食癖 由体内化合物失调 |
[16:26] | that’s caused by a chemical imbalance– | 导致对非食物的渴望 |
[16:28] | I didn’t crave them. I kind of… | 我并不渴望它们 算是 |
[16:32] | volunteered to eat them. | 志愿吞食它们的 |
[16:34] | W-what? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[16:36] | There’s this great Italian restaurant | 有家很棒的意大利餐厅 |
[16:37] | I like to frequent. | 我经常光顾 |
[16:39] | And by “Restaurant”, | 我说的”餐厅” |
[16:41] | I mean their dumpster out back. | 是指餐厅后面的垃圾箱 |
[16:43] | The cook is kind of a friend of mine. | 那里的厨师算是我的朋友 |
[16:45] | He challenges me to eat stuff. | 他向我挑战 让我尝试各类东西 |
[16:47] | Sometimes it’s raw squid, | 有时是生鱿鱼 |
[16:49] | or, you know, I have to chew on a chicken bone. | 不然就只有鸡骨头了 |
[16:51] | But if I do it, then he hooks me up with real food, | 可一旦我照做了 他就会用真正的食物招待我 |
[16:53] | – not just the garbage. – Great friend. | -而不只是些垃圾 -多”好”的朋友啊 |
[16:56] | These fragments could have | 这些碎片本可能会 |
[16:56] | perforated your colon and killed you. | 刺穿你的结肠从而导致死亡 |
[16:59] | You have to promise us you’ll stop. | 你必须答应我们你不会再这么做了 |
[17:02] | I think there’s something wrong with my eyes. | 我觉得我的眼睛不太对劲 |
[17:04] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[17:06] | Uh, it’s like I’m looking at you from the bottom of a well. | 就像是我正从井底看着你们 |
[17:20] | If we add tunnel vision to the dysosmia, | 如果我们给嗅觉障碍加上管状视野 |
[17:22] | we can subtract the bone-induced abdominal bleeding. | 就可以排除碎骨引起腹腔出血的可能 |
[17:26] | I thought the dysosmia was from heroin. | 我认为嗅觉障碍是海洛因引起的 |
[17:29] | He said he never snorted. He just shot up. | 他说他从不用鼻吸的方式 只用静脉注射 |
[17:31] | So that wouldn’t have affected his sense of smell. | 所以那不会影响他的嗅觉 |
[17:33] | And we believe the lying liar why? | 我们为什么要相信那个躺着的骗子呢 |
[17:37] | House… | 豪斯 |
[17:39] | Are you even listening to us? | 你在听我们说话吗 |
[17:41] | I’ll start when you decide what the symptoms are | 当你们肯定都有何症状并给出意见 |
[17:42] | and give me some theories. | 我会听的 |
[17:44] | If we combine the dysosmia with the tunnel vision, | 结合考虑嗅觉障碍和管状视野 |
[17:48] | the symptoms fit for western equine encephalitis. | 符合西方马型脑炎的症状 |
[17:53] | But the patient doesn’t– no fever. | 但病人不符合 他没有发烧 |
[17:57] | What the hell? | 干嘛呢 |
[17:58] | Negative reinforcement. | 负面强化 |
[18:00] | What about Foster Kennedy syndrome? | 会不会是福斯特.肯尼迪综合征 |
[18:01] | He could have a meningioma or plasmacytoma. | 他可能有脑膜瘤或者浆细胞瘤 |
[18:04] | Started by pressing on his olfactory nerves, | 最先压迫他的嗅神经 |
[18:06] | it affects his sense of smell, | 影响他的嗅觉 |
[18:07] | and now it’s growing and pressing on his optic nerve. | 现在进一步发展 压迫到他的视神经了 |
[18:10] | Good. MRI his head, find it. | 很好 给他做脑部核磁共振 找到肿瘤 |
[18:20] | …have an immediate impact on our community. | 迅速影响了我们的社区 |
[18:22] | We could extend the hours– | 我们可以延长时间 |
[18:27] | – Something wrong? – No. | -有什么问题吗 -没有 |
[18:29] | I just think maybe it would be a better idea to have a tour | 我在想或许先参观下我们的门诊部 |
[18:32] | of the clinic first. | 会是个好主意 |
[18:33] | It’s right this way. | 请走这边 |
[18:47] | We have several patients that are children, | 我们有几位患病儿童 |
[18:51] | and we find that it’s important | 我们认为 |
[18:53] | to give them the opportunity to play | 提供他们玩耍的机会 |
[18:54] | to make the hospital a less intimidating place. | 好让医院显得不那么恐怖十分重要 |
[19:01] | M-my dad used to lock me in a closet, | 我爸爸以前常把我锁在衣橱里 |
[19:03] | and it–and it feels like I can’t breathe. | 这 我现在感觉快不能呼吸了 |
[19:06] | We need you to stay still. | 我们需要你保持不动 |
[19:09] | Give him a break. | 让他喘口气 |
[19:11] | You want him squirming around? | 你希望他乱动吗 |
[19:13] | We’ll have to do it twice. | 那样我们得再做一次 |
[19:14] | I want you to show him a little respect. | 我希望你能对他多点尊重 |
[19:17] | You really think this kid can turn his life around? | 你真觉得这小子可以步入正轨吗 |
[19:20] | He believes God gave him a second chance. | 他相信上帝给了他第二次机会 |
[19:23] | That kind of belief can be powerful. | 这种信仰很有力量 |
[19:25] | Masters doesn’t surprise me. | 马斯特斯倒没让我惊讶 |
[19:27] | He plays the fellow med student | 他耍了医学院学生 |
[19:29] | who dreams of being a doctor and reels her in. | 梦想成为医生的把戏 把她给绕进去了 |
[19:31] | But you falling for his deep connection with God? | 可你竟然相信他与上帝深深牵绊的鬼话吗 |
[19:34] | He has hope. | 他心怀希望 |
[19:36] | After all he’s been through, | 在听说他遭遇的这一切后 |
[19:38] | it kind of makes me root for him. | 让我想要支持他 |
[19:39] | We don’t even know who he is, | 我们甚至不知道他是谁 |
[19:40] | except that he lies about who he is. | 除了知道他骗我们他是别人 |
[19:42] | The bit about his abusive father is probably all made up. | 说不定他那个嗜虐的父亲都是编出来的 |
[19:46] | And he faked the scars? | 那伤疤也是弄假的吗 |
[19:48] | He’s a punk. Probably got into a lot of fights. | 他是个混混 可能卷入多起打架事件 |
[19:50] | And he sucked you in using the dad story. | 而他却利用那个父亲的故事博得你的同情 |
[19:54] | I don’t think I’m feeling very well. | 我觉得不太舒服 |
[19:56] | I think I’m– | 我觉得我要 |
[19:59] | He’s vomiting. | 他吐了 |
[20:01] | Should I ask him to stay still while he does that? | 都这样了 我该让他继续保持不动吗 |
[20:06] | He has two dark spots in the parietal cortex. | 他的顶叶皮层有两个黑点 |
[20:08] | They’re not tumors– | 不是肿瘤 |
[20:10] | maybe some kind of, uh, injury or inborn defect. | 可能是什么损伤或是天生的缺陷 |
[20:13] | Apparently he was clinically dead | 很明显他曾因为吸毒过量 |
[20:15] | for several seconds when he O.D.’d. | 而临床死亡过数秒 |
[20:17] | The dark spots could be brain damage | 黑点可能是由于缺氧 |
[20:19] | from oxygen starvation. | 造成的脑损伤 |
[20:21] | Except it’s not. | 但并不是 |
[20:23] | I’ve seen MRI imagery like that | 我曾经见过精神分裂症患者 |
[20:24] | in schizophrenics. | 有这样的核磁共振表现 |
[20:25] | Three serving two. | 三比二 |
[20:26] | But schizophrenia doesn’t explain | 但是精神分裂症不能解释 |
[20:28] | why his blood pressure skyrocketed, | 他的血压暴涨 |
[20:29] | and he threw up in the MRI. | 以及在核磁共振室的呕吐 |
[20:31] | Panic attack. He’s claustrophobic. | 恐惧发作了 他有幽闭恐惧症 |
[20:33] | He was fine once we let him out. | 把他弄出来以后就没事了 |
[20:34] | The dysosmia and tunnel vision could be hallucinations. | 嗅觉障碍和管状视野可能是幻觉 |
[20:37] | Except, as was already covered, | 除了 已经考虑到这点 |
[20:39] | he was screened for mental illness down in the E.R. | 之前在急诊室就排除了他患精神病的可能 |
[20:43] | In your head! | 劈头盖头 |
[20:44] | It’s “Face.” | 是”脸” |
[20:45] | On your face! | 劈脸盖脸 |
[20:47] | Close enough. | 很接近了 |
[20:49] | The E.R. docs missed it, | 急诊室的医生漏掉了 |
[20:50] | because he didn’t present with major symptoms yet. | 因为那时他还没显现出主要的病症 |
[20:52] | We’re seeing it in its infancy. | 我们正目睹它的萌芽阶段 |
[20:53] | So we treat him, and then what? | 所以我们治疗他 然后呢 |
[20:57] | He becomes just another schizophrenic homeless man | 他成了又一名无家可归的精神分裂症患者 |
[20:59] | wandering the streets– we have to help him. | 流浪街头 我们必须帮助他 |
[21:02] | I’d love to, but I got four million other crazy people | 我也想啊 但我的名册上还有四百万疯子 |
[21:04] | ahead of him on my to-do list, | 排在他前面等着我呢 |
[21:06] | along with milk. | 是真疯哦 |
[21:16] | You two spent months trying to figure out a way to date | 你俩用了几个月的时间想找到一个 |
[21:18] | and not have it affect your working relationship. | 不影响彼此工作关系的交往方式 |
[21:21] | Now you need to do the same thing for not dating. | 现在你得因为分手做同样的事 |
[21:25] | No, I don’t. | 我不需要 |
[21:27] | This is serious. | 我是认真的 |
[21:30] | Did you know that she’s– | 你知道她 |
[21:32] | She’s dying of guilt and feels horrible for dumping me. | 她因甩了我快被内疚和自责淹没了 |
[21:36] | It’s great. | 这很好 |
[21:38] | I mean, not the dumping part, | 不是说她甩了我好 |
[21:39] | but the part where she’ll now let me do whatever I want. | 而是说我现在可以为所欲为了 |
[21:43] | So you’re just trying to punish her? | 所以你只是想惩罚她 |
[21:46] | She feels bad, | 她感觉对不起你 |
[21:46] | and your only goal is to take advantage? | 而你唯一的目标就是利用这一点吗 |
[21:50] | That’s not true. | 不对 |
[21:52] | I got plenty of goals. | 我还有很多目标 |
[21:54] | One of them is | 其中一个就是 |
[21:55] | a 60-inch flat screen right there. | 在那里挂一台六十英寸的平板电视 |
[22:00] | You’re a lot of things, House, | 你是多面人 豪斯 |
[22:01] | but you’ve never been a sadist. | 但你从来不是个虐待狂 |
[22:03] | You’re pummeling an opponent | 你这是在殴打一个 |
[22:05] | who isn’t fighting back. | 不会反击的对手 |
[22:15] | I already gave him a second dose of clozapine. | 我已经给他上第二剂氯氮平了 |
[22:17] | – You don’t need– – I’ll bet | -你不用再 -我赌 |
[22:18] | you 50 bucks his favorite sport is hockey. | 五十块他最喜欢的运动是曲棍球 |
[22:21] | How could you possibly know that? | 你怎么可能知道 |
[22:22] | Just a hunch. | 直觉而已 |
[22:24] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:26] | My arm kind of hurts. | 我胳膊有点疼 |
[22:27] | I’ll talk to the nurse about upping your pain meds. | 我会跟护士说增加你的止痛药剂量 |
[22:33] | Hockey, eh? | 曲棍球诶 |
[22:34] | Oh, my nephew bought it for me– | 我侄子给我买的 |
[22:38] | knows I’m a huge fan. | 他知道我是个铁杆粉丝 |
[22:42] | I hate hockey. | 我讨厌曲棍球 |
[22:49] | If this is schizophrenia, you’re gonna need regular care. | 如果是精神分裂症 你将需要长期护理 |
[22:53] | I found some shelters | 我找到几家 |
[22:53] | that have full-time medical staff and also– | 有全职医护人员的疗养院 而且也有 |
[22:56] | Oh, my arm really hurts! | 我胳膊很疼 |
[22:59] | Let’s have a look. | 让我们看一下 |
[23:00] | It feels like it’s on fire! | 感觉像着火了似的 |
[23:02] | We need to take a look under the bandages. | 我们得揭开绷带看一下 |
[23:03] | Ow! No, no, no. Not that one, this one! | 不不不 不是那只 是这只 |
[23:16] | Ahoy there, me hearties! Permission to come aboard. | 我的心肝们 快上车来 |
[23:34] | Danny said his left arm felt like it was on fire last night. | 昨晚丹尼说他胳膊感觉像着火了似的 |
[23:38] | We assumed it was a schizophrenic delusion, but– | 我们认为是精神分裂的幻觉 但 |
[23:41] | It’s not. He’s on clozapine. | 那不是幻觉 他在用氯氮平 |
[23:44] | He’d be getting better, not worse. | 情况应该好转 而非更糟 |
[23:45] | Sounds like regional pain syndrome. | 可能是区域疼痛综合征 |
[23:47] | Has to be a genetic disorder. | 肯定是种遗传性疾病 |
[23:50] | Would you slow down! You’re gonna get us arrested. | 你能慢点么 你会害我们被抓的 |
[23:53] | I wouldn’t worry about it. | 我不担心被抓 |
[23:54] | We’ll probably die first. | 我们很可能会先挂 |
[23:56] | Don’t make me take my shoe off! | 别逼我脱鞋哦[进监狱时要脱鞋] |
[23:58] | We need to run his DNA. | 我们得测试他的DNA |
[24:00] | He could have early onset of Parkinson’s. | 他可能有早发性帕金森病 |
[24:02] | Or cortical-based ganglionic degeneration | 也可能是皮质基底节变性综合征 |
[24:04] | or huntington’s | 或是亨廷顿氏病 |
[24:06] | or any one of a dozen other genetic diseases. | 或者几十种遗传性疾病中的任何一种 |
[24:08] | Hey, if you let us out, | 如果你放我们出去 |
[24:09] | we can start testing. | 我们就可以开始检查了 |
[24:10] | If we’re gonna test for them all, it’ll take weeks. | 如果全部检查一遍得花上几周时间 |
[24:12] | I’m not canceling my honeymoon to treat this kid. | 我才不要为了治这小子取消我的蜜月 |
[24:15] | It’s a fake marriage, but a real honeymoon? | 假结婚还要度真蜜月啊 |
[24:18] | Most are. | 差不多吧 |
[24:19] | Danny could also die | 丹尼也有可能 |
[24:20] | before we get through testing for all the possibilities. | 死在我们检查完所有的可能性之前 |
[24:23] | So we cheat. | 所以我们要走捷径 |
[24:24] | Since it’s genetic, | 既然是遗传病 |
[24:25] | daddy or mommy’s got it too. | 那他爹地或妈咪肯定也有 |
[24:27] | They’re either sick or dead. | 他们不是病着就是死了 |
[24:28] | He doesn’t know where his mother is, | 他不知道他母亲在哪里 |
[24:29] | and he won’t tell us where his father is. | 也不愿告诉我们他父亲在哪里 |
[24:35] | He’s a homeless ex-junkie. | 他是个无家可归的前瘾君子 |
[24:38] | Are you telling me that you four geniuses can’t outwit him? | 你是在告诉我你们四个天才都搞不定他一个吗 |
[24:42] | Green light! | 绿灯 |
[24:52] | Cuddy got it for me. | 卡迪给我弄的 |
[24:54] | And now I’m drafting a request | 现在我正在起草一份 |
[24:55] | for a study into the effects of caffeine | 关于由一台意式咖啡机与一把按摩椅 |
[24:57] | involving an italian espresso machine and a massage chair, | 引发的咖啡因效应之学术研究的申请 |
[25:00] | so make it quick. | 所以有话快说 |
[25:01] | I found Danny’s father. | 我找到丹尼的父亲了 |
[25:05] | Well done. | 不错 |
[25:06] | The kid said he was in | 那孩子说他去年十一月 |
[25:07] | a state-sponsored rehab last November. | 在一个政府资助的戒毒所戒毒 |
[25:09] | There’s only one Danny Jennings | 那段时间只有一个丹尼·詹宁斯 |
[25:11] | that was in treatment at the time, | 在那里接受治疗 |
[25:13] | and he listed his father’s address | 而且他在首要亲属栏里 |
[25:14] | as his primary next of kin. | 填了他父亲的地址 |
[25:17] | The “Well done” was for making it quick. | 那句”不错”是想夸你挺快就说完了 |
[25:20] | Now I’m gonna have to take that back. | 现在我要收回那句话了 |
[25:21] | He lives about 30 minutes from the hospital. | 他家离医院大概有三十分钟车程 |
[25:23] | And the reason you’re continuing to talk | 使你继续留在这里废话 |
[25:25] | instead of driving there? | 而不是开车去他家的原因是 |
[25:26] | Chase and Masters are already on their way. | 奇斯和马斯特斯已经在路上了 |
[25:36] | Why didn’t you ask me to be part of your wedding? | 你为什么没邀请我参加你的婚礼 |
[25:40] | You are genuinely upset at being mockingly snubbed | 你因一个恶搞的婚礼被恶搞地鄙视 |
[25:43] | by a mock wedding? | 而由衷得不安吗 |
[25:45] | Is it because I haven’t been here as long as them? | 是因为我比他们在组里的时间短吗 |
[25:48] | Or is it that you really don’t like me? | 还是因为你真的很不喜欢我 |
[25:52] | Or are– are you just s-screwing– | 还是你纯粹在耍 |
[26:02] | I’ll… | 我那个 |
[26:05] | I’ll come back when she’s finished. | 我等她弄完再回来吧 |
[26:10] | She is. | 她弄完啦 |
[26:15] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[26:16] | W-what did you think she was doing? | 你以为她在干什么 |
[26:19] | She’s just installing the cable. | 她只是在接有线电视 |
[26:22] | That’s not a euphemism! | 我可没打比方 |
[26:25] | Oh, I feel sorry for the little one. | 我很同情这小矮个 |
[26:27] | Isn’t there something we can do? | 有什么我们能做的吗 |
[26:41] | Can I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[26:42] | We need to talk to you about your son Danny. | 我们得和你谈谈你儿子丹尼的事 |
[26:45] | Danny? Who are you? | 丹尼 你们是谁 |
[26:47] | – We’re his doctors. – We need to know if you, | -我们是他的医生 -我们来了解一下 |
[26:49] | or perhaps his mother, | 你或他母亲 |
[26:50] | have any family history of genetic disease. | 是否有任何家族遗传病史 |
[26:53] | Why? What difference would it make? | 怎么了 这有关系吗 |
[26:56] | You may not care about your son, but– | 或许你不关心你儿子 但是 |
[26:58] | Is that what Danny told you | 丹尼戒毒期间 |
[26:59] | when he was in rehab– we didn’t love him? | 是这么和你们说的吗 说我们不爱他 |
[27:01] | Um, not why we came here. | 我们不是为这个来的 |
[27:04] | We just want to know | 我们只是想知道 |
[27:06] | if there’s any diagnosed genetic disease in your family. | 你家是否有确诊的遗传病史 |
[27:09] | We’re trying to make your son better. | 我们正在医治你儿子 |
[27:12] | Better? | 医治 |
[27:14] | He died of a drug overdose. | 他死于过量吸毒 |
[27:16] | We buried him three months ago. | 三个月前举行了葬礼 |
[27:36] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[27:38] | Shh. What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[27:40] | A test. | 诊断 |
[27:43] | Who are you? | 你到底是谁啊 |
[27:46] | The important question is, who are you? | 重要的是 你是谁 |
[27:49] | Danny Jennings is dead, | 丹尼·詹宁斯已经死了 |
[27:52] | which means that Danny Jennings has no pulse. | 就是说丹尼·詹宁斯没脉搏了 |
[27:55] | You, on the other hand… | 然而 你 |
[27:57] | do. | 尚有脉搏 |
[27:59] | Ergo, you are not Danny Jennings. | 所以 你不是丹尼·詹宁斯 |
[28:03] | Or I did the test wrong. | 要不就是我误诊了 |
[28:06] | So why don’t you cut the crap | 不如你就直截了当 |
[28:07] | and tell me your real name. | 告诉我你的真名吧 |
[28:10] | No. | 不 |
[28:13] | Hiding your identity– | 掩饰身份 |
[28:15] | Well, either you’re a criminal or a superhero. | 那你不是罪犯就是超级英雄 |
[28:19] | I’m not a criminal. | 我不是罪犯 |
[28:22] | Awesome. | 太帅了 |
[28:23] | What color is my underwear? | 我内裤是什么颜色的 |
[28:26] | I’m not telling you my name. | 我是不会告诉你我的名字的 |
[28:32] | No problem. | 好吧 |
[28:34] | I just need your father’s name. | 我只需要你父亲的名字 |
[28:38] | Forget it. | 省省吧 |
[28:40] | Care to tell me why? | 介意告诉我为什么吗 |
[28:46] | He’s looking for me. | 他在找我 |
[28:50] | He supposedly… | 他大概 |
[28:53] | cleaned up and got sober. | 已经戒了毒 戒了酒 |
[28:56] | And now he– | 现在 |
[28:59] | he wants to be a part of my life again. | 他想重新做回我父亲 |
[29:01] | And I can’t let that happen. | 但我接受不了 |
[29:05] | You’re a big boy now. | 现在你翅膀硬了 |
[29:08] | You still think he can hurt you? | 还觉得他能伤害你吗 |
[29:13] | You don’t get it. | 你不懂 |
[29:16] | If I ever see my dad again… | 如果我再见到他 |
[29:22] | I’ll kill him. | 我一定会杀了他 |
[29:38] | What’s happening to me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[29:43] | Well, luckily for you, | 算你走运 |
[29:44] | we don’t need daddy to figure that one out. | 用不着你老爸就能把那弄明白了 |
[29:53] | Did you find out his real name? | 问出真名了吗 |
[29:56] | Cerebellar Ataxia. | 小脑共济失调 |
[29:59] | That’s a weird name. | 好奇怪的名字 |
[30:01] | The guy whiffed twice trying to pick up a cup | 眼前的杯子 他抓空两次 |
[30:03] | right in front of him. | 都没摸到 |
[30:04] | That plus everything else… | 加上其它症状 |
[30:11] | Means that we have whittled our list of genetic diseases… | 由此我们可以排除一些遗传病 |
[30:17] | All the way down to one– | 只剩一种 |
[30:19] | Early-onset Parkinson’s. | 早发性帕金森病 |
[30:23] | After everything he’s been through, | 经历诸多不幸 |
[30:24] | now we have to tell him, | 现在我们还得告诉他 |
[30:27] | “Hey, you have an incurable disease | “嘿 你得了不治之症 |
[30:29] | that gets progressively worse.” | 只会日渐恶化” |
[30:32] | You could lie. I’m fine with that. | 你可以骗他 我是无所谓 |
[30:35] | But you’ll probably both feel better | 给他用左旋多巴 同时做DNA测试确认 |
[30:37] | if you give him levodopa and confirm with DNA tests. | 那样可能你俩都会好过些 |
[30:49] | He’s gone too far. | 他太过分了 |
[30:51] | He’s taking up six handicapped spaces | 他那辆巨轮卡车占了 |
[30:52] | – with a monster truck. – It’s only four, | -六个残障停车位 -就四个 |
[30:55] | and he’s gonna get rid of it after the wedding. | 结完婚他肯定就不要了 |
[30:56] | And the chapel– he’s turned the chapel | 还有小教堂 他把小教堂 |
[30:58] | into his own personal catering hall. | 变成了他的私人宴客厅 |
[30:59] | Who cares? | 谁在乎 |
[31:01] | Other than a janitor sleeping off a bender, | 除了有一门卫在那里酒后打盹 |
[31:03] | he’s the first person to use it in two weeks. | 他是两周后第一个使用那地方的人 |
[31:06] | Appeasement is never the answer | 面对赤裸裸的侵略 |
[31:08] | in the face of naked aggression. | 姑息养奸绝不是解决之道 |
[31:09] | It won’t be long before his tanks | 不多久他的坦克就会 |
[31:11] | are rolling down your champs-elysees. | 开进你的香榭里舍大道[变本加厉] |
[31:16] | I know what House is doing. | 我知道豪斯在做什么 |
[31:18] | You, on the other hand– why do you care? | 说起来 你有什么好在意的 |
[31:21] | He isn’t hurting anyone. | 他又没伤到谁 |
[31:32] | You’re the first boss he’s ever had | 你是第一个 |
[31:34] | who could handle him. | 能降住他的上司 |
[31:36] | Before you, he was either fired | 在你之前 他要么被炒鱿鱼 |
[31:38] | or buried under a mountain of malpractice suits. | 要么被无尽的医疗事故诉讼缠身 |
[31:41] | He needs someone to say no. | 他需要有人管着他 |
[31:44] | He needs someone he’ll listen to | 他需要能让他 |
[31:47] | when they say no. | 服管的人 |
[31:49] | If you really care about House, | 如果你真关心豪斯 |
[31:51] | you’ll stop feeling sorry for him | 别再为他感到抱歉 |
[31:52] | and get out there and start kicking him | 踏出这扇门 该怎么收拾他 |
[31:55] | where he needs kicking. | 就怎么收拾他 |
[32:04] | I changed my mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[32:07] | What, you want the fish instead of the chicken? | 怎么 你想用鱼肉换鸡肉吗 |
[32:09] | This room is for patients’ families, | 这房间是给病人家属用的 |
[32:11] | not for doctors trying to defraud the government. | 不是给想要欺诈政府的医生用的 |
[32:14] | Oh, so… | 这么说来 |
[32:16] | You’ve decided to take a moral stand. | 你决定遵从道德准则 |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:19] | The chapel still has sanctity for some people. | 小教堂对某些人来说个可是神圣的地方 |
[32:21] | You’re right. | 说的对 |
[32:23] | In that case I saw Blue the janitor | 说来上周我看到那叫”布鲁”的门卫 |
[32:24] | passed out in one of the pews last week. | 在长凳上睡得不省人事 |
[32:26] | It’s “Lou” and I would have thrown him out too. | 是露 如果当时我在场也会赶他出去 |
[32:31] | Well, where are we gonna go? | 那我们要去哪里呢 |
[32:33] | We got caterers staging everything downstairs as we speak. | 我们说话这会儿承办酒席的正在楼下打点一切 |
[32:36] | We’ve got floral arrangements, place settings… | 花艺陈列 餐具摆设 |
[32:39] | other wedding-y stuff. | 还有其它结婚事宜 |
[32:41] | That’s not my problem. | 那不是我的问题 |
[32:45] | I sent out the invitations. | 我请帖都发了 |
[32:47] | People are coming here. | 客人正陆续赶来 |
[32:50] | That’s also not my problem. | 同样不是我的问题 |
[32:57] | And I want the TV back. | 我还要收回电视 |
[33:10] | You should just let me die. | 直接让我死得了 |
[33:15] | The world’s better off without me. | 没有我世界更美好 |
[33:18] | It’s normal. | 很正常 |
[33:22] | People feel depressed when they get bad news… | 听到坏消息人们都会沮丧 |
[33:26] | Because it’s bad news… | 毕竟是坏消息 |
[33:31] | Obviously. | 很明显 |
[33:34] | I didn’t O.D. by accident. | 我并不是偶然吸毒过量 |
[33:39] | I was trying to kill myself. | 我是想自杀 |
[33:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:50] | ’cause I’ve done things… | 因为我做过很多 |
[33:54] | horrible things. | 可怕的事 |
[33:58] | I’ve hurt people. | 我伤害过很多人 |
[34:01] | And when I didn’t die, | 发现自己没死的时候 |
[34:04] | I thought… | 我还以为 |
[34:07] | I thought God forgave me. | 我还以为上帝原谅了我 |
[34:13] | But he just wanted me to suffer. | 可他是要让我活着受苦 |
[34:17] | And I deserve it. | 我罪有应得 |
[34:18] | No. | 不 |
[34:23] | You don’t deserve it. | 你这不是罪有应得 |
[34:30] | I… | 我 |
[34:32] | I had a girlfriend in college… | 我在大学里交过一个女朋友 |
[34:36] | And I almost killed her. | 我差点杀了她 |
[34:41] | I just snapped. | 我失控了 |
[34:47] | And I started hitting her. | 开始殴打她 |
[34:50] | And if her roommate hadn’t come home… | 如果不是她室友碰巧回来 |
[34:58] | I’m evil. | 我有罪 |
[35:03] | I am just like my dad. | 我跟我爸一样 |
[35:06] | We’re both monsters. I deserve to die. | 我们都是怪物 我该死 |
[35:19] | I can’t… I can’t… | 我不能 不能 |
[35:23] | I feel dizzy. | 我头晕 |
[35:26] | I need a crash cart in here! | 这里需要急救车 |
[35:39] | His heart is dilated and failing. | 他心脏膨大 正在衰竭 |
[35:42] | And at the rate it’s happening, he’ll need a new one soon. | 照目前发展态势 他很快会需要心脏移植 |
[35:44] | And there’s no way we’ll get him on the transplant list. | 想让他上移植者名单门都没有 |
[35:48] | What are we missing? | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[35:49] | Everything. We know nothing about this kid. | 什么都漏了 我们对这孩子一无所知 |
[35:52] | Except that he’s gotten worse since we admitted him. | 只知道他入院以来病情不断恶化 |
[35:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[35:57] | Most of our patients tend to do that, | 大部分病人都是这样的 |
[35:59] | unless we cure them. | 除非被我们治愈 |
[36:01] | Yeah, but why so fast? | 没错 但为什么如此之快 |
[36:04] | He had dysosmia for a couple months, | 他嗅觉异常已经几个月了 |
[36:05] | never even came here to get it treated. | 从来没进医院治过 |
[36:07] | He’s just a random burn victim. | 不过是因为偶然烧伤入院 |
[36:10] | We get him, | 我们一接诊 |
[36:11] | boom, he’s got tunnel vision, | 就接二连三爆发管状视野 |
[36:13] | peripheral polyneuropathy, cerebellar ataxia, | 末梢多发性神经病变 小脑性共济失调 |
[36:16] | and now cardiomyopathy. | 现在又添了心肌病 |
[36:19] | What’s different here than, say, living | 医院到底有什么不一样呢 |
[36:21] | in a filthy state park? | 与肮脏的州立公园相比 |
[36:24] | You think cleanliness is making him sick? | 你认为是洁净让他生病的 |
[36:26] | Allergic reaction? | 过敏反应 |
[36:28] | We treated him with vicodin, clozapine, | 我们给他用了维科丁和氯氮平 |
[36:30] | and one I.V. bag of levodopa. | 静脉注射了一袋左旋多巴 |
[36:31] | His condition started deteriorating before that. | 他的病情在那之前就开始恶化了 |
[36:37] | Stop that man! | 拦住那个人 |
[36:41] | I need the meal card for the patient in 243. | 我要看243号病人的食谱 |
[36:52] | He’s eating healthy… because he can. | 因为有了条件 他现在吃得健康了 |
[36:57] | Most of the meals in here are vegetarian. | 医院的伙食大部分是素菜 |
[37:03] | Adult refsum disease… | 成人雷夫叙姆病 |
[37:06] | fits all the symptoms. | 所有症状都吻合 |
[37:09] | His body can’t process the phytanic acid and chlorophyll. | 他的机体内无法代谢食物中的植烷酸和叶绿素 |
[37:13] | It’s his healthy diet of green vegetables | 正是这些绿色蔬果组成的健康食谱 |
[37:15] | that’s killing him. | 要取他的性命 |
[37:17] | – So if we change his diet… – We save his life. | -所以我们只要换食谱 -就能救他一命 |
[37:19] | Run him through a plasmapheresis treatment | 给他用血浆去除治疗 |
[37:21] | to remove the excess phytanic acid from his blood. | 去除他血液中的植烷酸 |
[37:24] | Confirm with gene testing. | 做基因检测确诊 |
[37:27] | Okay, I got to go get married. | 好啦 我得去结婚了 |
[37:58] | They say true love doesn’t exist anymore. | 有人说真爱已不复存在 |
[38:02] | Maybe it never did. | 或许压根就没存在过 |
[38:06] | So without further ado… | 那么我们闲话少说 |
[38:11] | Do you, Dominika Patrova, take this man | 多米尼卡·佩特洛娃 你愿意接受这个男人 |
[38:14] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 作为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[38:18] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[38:24] | And do you, Gregory House, take this woman | 格利高里·豪斯 你愿意接受这个女人 |
[38:26] | to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 作为你的合法妻子吗 |
[38:32] | Yep. | 成 |
[38:35] | Then by the power vested in me | 依据新泽西州 |
[38:37] | by the state of New Jersey just for today, | 今日暂时赋予我的权力 |
[38:39] | I now pronounce you man and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[38:41] | You may kiss the bride. | 你可以亲吻新娘了 |
[38:47] | Those of you with cameras, please feel free | 带相机的诸位 尽管拍别客气 |
[38:49] | to provide legal documentation. | 留作法律文件证据 |
[39:07] | It’s okay. I’m just angry at myself. | 我没事 我只是气我自己 |
[39:14] | I promised I wouldn’t let this get to me. | 说好不让这事影响到我 |
[39:17] | But it got to me. | 还是被影响了 |
[39:18] | Just say the word, | 只要你一句话 |
[39:20] | and we will climb out that window right now. | 我立刻陪你跳窗走人 |
[39:26] | I wouldn’t give House the satisfaction. | 我才不要让豪斯满意 |
[39:29] | You see? | 你看到没 |
[39:31] | Things are getting back to normal. | 一切开始恢复正常了 |
[39:35] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[39:38] | Normal. | 正常 |
[39:41] | Are you feeling better? | 感觉好些了吗 |
[39:46] | So all I have to do is eat the right kinds of food, | 只要我注意摄入的食物种类 |
[39:49] | and I’ll be okay? | 就没事了吗 |
[39:50] | Basically, yeah. | 基本上 是的 |
[39:51] | It’s pretty limiting, | 限制很严格 |
[39:52] | and it is for the rest of your life. | 而且你终生都要控制 |
[39:54] | But if you follow the diet and get checked up regularly, | 但只要你遵照食谱 定期检查 |
[39:57] | you should be fine. | 应该不会有事的 |
[40:00] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[40:03] | for not giving up on me. | 没有放弃我 |
[40:08] | You’re not a bad person. | 你不是坏人 |
[40:11] | You made mistakes, but we all do. | 你犯过错 可是谁没有呢 |
[40:15] | Maybe when you get out of here, you can… | 等你出院之后 或许可以 |
[40:18] | go talk to someone… | 找人谈谈 |
[40:20] | – A professional. – Yeah. | -专业人士 -好 |
[40:23] | Yeah, some of those places you suggested had people on staff. | 你提过的几个地方有专业人士 |
[40:28] | You know, I think God really does have a plan for me. | 知道吗 我想上帝的确有重任交付于我 |
[40:33] | And all this… it was just his way of testing my resolve. | 而这些 只不过是在考验我的信念 |
[40:41] | And I wouldn’t have passed it without you. | 多亏有你 我才能通过考验 |
[40:50] | See you tomorrow, Danny. | 明天见 丹尼 |
[40:55] | That’s not my real name. | 那不是我的真名 |
[41:01] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓啦 |
[41:30] | I know this is not real marriage… | 我知道我们不是真结婚 |
[41:33] | But I really like you. | 但我真的喜欢你 |
[41:38] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[42:00] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[42:02] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[42:04] | I never sleep with married women. | 我从不跟有夫之妇上床 |
[42:08] | I’m going to bed. | 我要上床睡了 |
[42:10] | You can take the couch. | 你睡沙发吧 |
[42:28] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[42:30] | Danny disappeared without checking out. | 丹尼消失了 也没办出院手续 |
[42:34] | So you called the FBI? | 所以你们就找联调局来了吗 |
[42:36] | We didn’t call them, they just showed up. | 我们没找 他们自己来了 |
[42:40] | Danny’s DNA… when we sent it to the lab for testing, | 实验室检测丹尼DNA的时候 |
[42:43] | it set off alarm bells all over the country. | 全国的警报都响了 |
[42:47] | Alarm bells for what? | 什么警报 |
[42:50] | He’s linked to 13 unsolved murders | 他涉嫌十三起未侦破谋杀案 |
[42:54] | in ten different states. | 作案范围跨十个州 |
[42:56] | He’s a serial killer who eats his victims. | 他是连环杀手 还吃被害人尸体 |
[42:59] | And we saved him. | 而我们救活了他 |