时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Cranial nerves. | 脑神经 |
[00:44] | On old olympus’ towering tops | 在高耸的老奥林匹斯山山顶 |
[00:47] | a friendly viking grew vines and hops. | 一位友好的维京人种下葡萄和槐花 |
[00:48] | Olfactory. Optic. Oculomotor. | 嗅神经 视神经 动眼神经 |
[00:51] | Vagus. Accessory. | 迷走神经 副神经 |
[00:53] | Causes of edema: A.L.I.V.E. | 水肿成因 A.L.I.V.E |
[00:56] | Allergic… | 过敏 |
[00:57] | Differentials for swollen scrotum: | 阴囊肿胀的鉴别诊断 |
[00:59] | T.H.E.A.T.R.E.S T.H.E.A.T.R.E.S. | |
[01:01] | English spelling. Torsion, hernia… | 英语拼写是 扭转 疝气 |
[01:06] | Epididymal cyst. S…syphilis. | 附睾囊肿 梅毒 |
[01:10] | Enough with the drilling. | 不用再背了 |
[01:12] | We’re third year. | 我们都博三了 |
[01:13] | No more exams. | 没有考试了 |
[01:14] | You don’t have to face House every day. | 你又不用每天面对豪斯 |
[01:16] | And after today, neither do you. | 今天之后 你也不用了 |
[01:18] | Here’s to no more coming home in tears. | 也不会再泪眼婆娑着回家了 |
[01:21] | It’s kind of like coming to the end | 这感觉有点像坐过山车 |
[01:22] | of an extreme roller-coaster. | 快要到终点了 |
[01:24] | Even with the terror, | 虽然被恐惧 |
[01:26] | nausea, and whiplash. | 恶心和颈部受伤所包围 |
[01:29] | I’m a little sad that it’s over. | 但还是会有点依依不舍 |
[01:31] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[01:32] | You got your procedure log? | 你的实习记录完成了吗 |
[01:34] | Oh, I’m not quite done. | 还没全弄完呢 |
[01:35] | I still have one more lumbar puncture. | 还差一个腰椎穿刺要做 |
[01:36] | It’s due today. | 今天是最后一天了 |
[01:38] | Unless you want to blow off becoming a doctor | 难不成你不想当医生 |
[01:39] | and get another PHD. | 而是再读一个博士 |
[01:41] | I know. I’m gonna get it done. | 我知道 我会搞定的 |
[01:42] | I thought you’d have that thing finished | 我还以为你半年前 |
[01:44] | like six months ago. | 就弄完了呢 |
[01:45] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[01:59] | Come on, Cruz. | 拜托 克鲁兹 |
[02:01] | Let me do this. I need it for my log. | 让给我来吧 我需要完成实习记录 |
[02:03] | Wait, you aren’t done yet? | 等会 你还没完成吗 |
[02:06] | I’ve been busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[02:08] | What’s in it for me? | 我能有什么好处 |
[02:09] | The satisfaction that comes from helping out a classmate? | 帮助同学后的满足感 |
[02:13] | How about cash? | 票子怎么样 |
[02:15] | Have you talked to House? | 你跟豪斯谈过了吗 |
[02:16] | It’s 6:00 am. He won’t be in for a few hours. | 现在才早上六点 没几个小时他不会来 |
[02:19] | I keep a roll of quarters in the car… | 我车上存着不少供施舍的硬币 |
[02:21] | I just turned in my log and guess what I saw. | 我刚去提交记录表 猜我看到了什么 |
[02:24] | There’s an opening in the diagnostics department. | 诊断科在招人 |
[02:27] | House wants an intern? | 豪斯想招个实习生 |
[02:29] | He’s never had one before. | 他那里从来没有过 |
[02:30] | You gotta figure he doesn’t want an intern. | 你该看的出来他不是想要实习生 |
[02:33] | He wants you. | 他想要的是你 |
[03:17] | You must be | 你一定就是 |
[03:18] | Dr. Thirteen. | 十三医生吧 |
[03:21] | Remy Hadley. | 我叫莱米·哈德利 |
[03:22] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[03:23] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[03:31] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底出什么事了 |
[03:33] | Why’d you lie about going to Rome? | 为什么要骗我们说你去罗马了 |
[03:34] | You’d lie too | 如果你身无分文 |
[03:35] | if you bottomed out, ended up in… | 最后被关到戒毒所 |
[03:38] | drug rehab. | 你也会撒谎的 |
[03:41] | Thank you, House, for respecting my privacy. | 这么尊重我的隐私 十分感谢 豪斯 |
[03:44] | What a perfect reminder that I’m back. | 这样隆重的欢迎 我真是受宠若惊 |
[03:46] | I didn’t even know you had a problem. | 我甚至都不知道你还吸毒 |
[03:48] | Loved ones are always the last to know. | 爱人总是最后一个才知道真相 |
[03:50] | Loved ones and robotic, estranged ex-boyfriends. | 死板而被疏远的前男友同样适用 |
[03:54] | Our patient is Kendall Pearson. | 我们的病人是凯德尔·皮尔森 |
[03:56] | 16-year-old aspiring pirate. | 16岁雄心勃勃的海盗 |
[03:59] | She’s that canadian kid who’s trying to be | 这个加拿大姑娘想要成为史上最年轻的 |
[04:00] | the youngest person to sail around the world. | 驾帆船环游世界的人 |
[04:02] | Collapsed yesterday during a practice run. | 却在昨天的训练中晕倒了 |
[04:04] | Luckily for us, cameras were there. | 幸运的是 当时有摄像机 |
[04:07] | Corporate sponsors want us to check | 赞助商想让我们确定 |
[04:09] | that’s she seaworthy before the clock strikes | 在”你太老了没法创纪录”的警钟敲响前 |
[04:12] | “You’re too old to set a record.” | 她是否还能出海 |
[04:14] | Gives us three days. | 给了我们三天期限 |
[04:16] | You’ve still only got one, right? | 你就还剩一天了 是吧 |
[04:18] | Last day as a student. | 今天是作为学生的最后一天 |
[04:21] | Could be simple dehydration. | 可能是单纯性脱水 |
[04:23] | She told the coast guard she had felt dizzy. | 她跟海警说她感觉到头晕 |
[04:27] | Pulse and BP were normal at the time of the rescue. | 在救援时她的脉搏和血压都正常 |
[04:29] | It’s not dehydration. | 这不是脱水 |
[04:30] | What about your internship? | 你实习的事怎么样了 |
[04:33] | You sign up this morning? | 今早你签合同了没 |
[04:35] | Actually, I’m still deciding. | 其实我还没决定呢 |
[04:38] | Maybe she had a seizure | 也许她癫痫发作 |
[04:41] | and that’s what caused her collapse. | 从而导致了昏迷 |
[04:43] | Coast guard report says no sign of head trauma. | 海警的报告上说没有头部外伤 |
[04:45] | But what about her back? | 那她的背部呢 |
[04:47] | Look. | 看 |
[04:48] | Right before the collapse, | 就在昏倒前 |
[04:49] | she hit the small of her back on the railing. | 她的背部撞上了栏杆 |
[04:51] | Damaged adrenal glands caused adrenal insufficiencies, | 肾上腺受损引起肾上腺素水平不足 |
[04:53] | which caused the collapse. | 进而导致了昏迷 |
[04:56] | Nice. | 不错 |
[04:57] | Blood draws every 15 minutes for four hours. | 连续四小时内每隔十五分钟抽一次血样 |
[05:00] | Let’s track her cortisol. | 监视她的皮质醇含量 |
[05:02] | Masters, there’s no hurry. | 马斯特斯 不用急 |
[05:04] | There’s no wrong choices. | 人生没有错误的选择 |
[05:07] | At least, that’s what they tell people | 至少大家在安慰那些选择错误的人时 |
[05:08] | who make crappy choices. | 都是这么说的 |
[05:09] | What’s with the sudden interest in her future? | 你怎么突然对她的未来这么感兴趣 |
[05:12] | You know, a blacksmith who spends this much time | 当一名铁匠日日夜夜挥洒光阴 |
[05:14] | hammering out a new blade from raw jell-o | 终将一块生铁铸成一柄利刃之后 |
[05:17] | gets curious about who ends up wielding it. | 就会好奇它最后会落在谁手里 |
[05:19] | No reason to be curious | 除非是你自己想用 |
[05:21] | unless you’re interested in wielding it yourself. | 不然就没理由好奇 |
[05:23] | You want her to intern here. | 你想让她在这里实习 |
[05:26] | And you’re considering this? | 而你还真在考虑这事呢 |
[05:28] | Before I make my decision, | 在我决定之前 |
[05:30] | I still have one more L.P. | 我还有一个腰穿没完成 |
[05:33] | I need to get. | 我得去做了 |
[05:34] | So I’d like to go to the E.R. | 所以我要去下急诊室 |
[05:40] | Thirteen, why don’t you take Masters | 十三 你干嘛不带上马斯特斯 |
[05:41] | to do the blood draws? | 去抽血呢 |
[05:42] | You can remind her about all the perks of working for me. | 可以顺便提点她 在我手下做事多牛逼 |
[05:52] | Behind the deck, port side. | 甲板后方 左舷 |
[05:54] | If her adrenal hormone levels are consistently low, | 如果她肾上腺素水平持续偏低 |
[05:57] | we’ll replace them. | 我们将采用替代疗法 |
[05:58] | You’ll be ready to launch on Thursday. | 周四你就可以出海了 |
[06:00] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[06:02] | Inside cabin facing the bow. | 舱内朝向船头处 |
[06:04] | Sorry, K, I need to borrow mom. | 小凯 抱歉 我得跟你妈妈说句话 |
[06:07] | The sponsors? | 是赞助商吗 |
[06:08] | No, Couric’s people kicking up a fuss | 不 库里克的人没事找事 |
[06:09] | about rescheduling the interview. | 要求重新安排采访时间 |
[06:14] | I can take over. | 那我来吧 |
[06:20] | Ceiling of the galley. | 船内厨房的天花板 |
[06:21] | Right. The last time I was on a boat | 答对了 我上一次坐船 |
[06:24] | was my freshman mixer in college. | 还是在大学新生联谊的时候呢 |
[06:26] | I didn’t so much mix as hurl. | 不过没怎么联谊 光顾着吐了 |
[06:29] | – Too much to drink? – No, I was 13. | -喝多了吗 -没 我那时才13岁 |
[06:32] | And in college? | 就上大学了吗 |
[06:34] | Yeah, I know. Weird. | 是啊 我知道 挺稀奇的 |
[06:36] | I was thinking “Cool.” | 我想说 这太牛了 |
[06:38] | We’ll be back for the next blood draw in 15 minutes. | 我们十五分钟后再回来抽下一管血 |
[06:41] | Unless, of course, you’d like to stay, | 当然 要是你想留在这里 |
[06:42] | and continue bonding over your lost childhoods. | 继续追忆你们遗失的童年也行 |
[06:45] | Listen, I have a ton of prep work to do to be ready to launch. | 出海前我有一大堆的准备工作要做 |
[06:48] | Is there any way we can speed the tests up? | 能不能快点做完化验 |
[06:50] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[06:52] | Unless you’re up for getting on a treadmill. | 除非做平板运动试验 |
[06:55] | We could stress her body. | 增加身体负荷 |
[06:56] | See if her adrenals respond. | 观察肾上腺反应 |
[06:57] | It would only take a half an hour. | 只用半个小时就够了 |
[07:03] | – It’s about an LP. – Go. I’ll handle this. | -叫我做腰穿的 -去吧 这里我来搞定 |
[07:13] | Dr. Cuddy, | 卡迪医生 |
[07:15] | can I come by your office later? | 我一会儿能去办公室找您吗 |
[07:16] | I’d love to get some advice. | 有件事想咨询一下 |
[07:18] | I’m in meetings all afternoon. | 我一下午都要开会 |
[07:20] | – Try me tomorrow. – Tomorrow? | -明天或许有空 -明天啊 |
[07:23] | This is… | 这… |
[07:24] | This is my last day | 今天是我作为医科学生的 |
[07:25] | as a medical student. | 最后一天了 |
[07:26] | So I’ve got this decision to make. | 我必须做出决定 |
[07:28] | Probably the biggest decision of my career. | 这大概是我职业生涯中最重要的决定 |
[07:30] | Which means maybe the biggest decision of my life. | 甚至可能是我整个人生中最重要的决定 |
[07:35] | Although, I guess, if I get married… | 尽管 如果我要结婚的话… |
[07:38] | House has opened up an internship. | 豪斯在招实习生 |
[07:42] | You do realize if you take it, | 你清楚如果你去了 |
[07:43] | he’ll probably end up firing you again? | 他很有可能又炒了你吧 |
[07:45] | He’s always hired me back. | 他总是会把我再雇回来的 |
[07:46] | And he’ll continue mocking and insulting you, | 只要一有机会 他就会不停地 |
[07:50] | whatever chance he gets. | 嘲笑你羞辱你 |
[07:53] | It’s certainly toughened me up. | 但这加强了我的心理承受力 |
[07:57] | You’re trying to get me to say good things about him. | 你想让我替他说好话 |
[07:59] | No. I’m trying to make you make your own decision, | 没 我只想让你自己做决定 |
[08:02] | and leave me alone. | 我好清净会儿 |
[08:05] | Working with House is great. | 和豪斯共事很不错 |
[08:07] | and it sucks, | 但也很郁闷 |
[08:08] | often simultaneously. | 经常会同时有这两种感觉 |
[08:10] | Most people can’t work in that environment. | 大多数人受不了那种环境 |
[08:13] | Question is… | 问题是 |
[08:14] | can you? | 你呢 |
[08:17] | Thanks, Dr. Cuddy. | 谢谢您 卡迪医生 |
[08:37] | You paged me down here and now you’re doing my LP? | 你把我呼下来 却抢了我的腰穿 |
[08:40] | I got bored waiting. | 我等烦了 |
[08:41] | It’s been two minutes. | 才两分钟啊 |
[08:42] | – This is your 11th. – 14th. | -你都做11次了 -是第14次 |
[08:44] | Listen, your roommate, | 我说 你的室友是不是 |
[08:45] | is she hooking up with that resident? | 在跟那个住院医交往啊 |
[08:48] | I got to find House. | 我去找豪斯 |
[09:08] | 马斯特斯 我在急诊 –豪斯 | |
[09:16] | Rehab? Great cover story. | 戒毒 这借口真不错 |
[09:18] | Now I can’t ever drink around those guys again, | 我现在都不能跟他们一起喝酒了 |
[09:20] | thus eliminating my main bond with Chase. | 我和奇斯就靠这个联络感情呢 |
[09:22] | Save the attitude for someone | 把你的抱怨留给那些 |
[09:23] | who didn’t just get you your medical license back. | 不能为你要回行医执照的人吧 |
[09:25] | Price you pay. | 凡事都有代价 |
[09:28] | There’s a chicken in your office. | 你办公室里有只鸡 |
[09:30] | No, there isn’t. | 没有 |
[09:33] | You lied about rehab? | 你说去戒毒是骗人的吗 |
[09:34] | – Oh, great. – Relax. | -真是太好了 -放松点 |
[09:35] | She’s completely honest, but also completely boring. | 她特别的诚实 也特别的无聊 |
[09:38] | Watch this. Don’t tell anyone. | 看好了 不准说出去 |
[09:41] | Of course not. | 当然不会了 |
[09:46] | You did an LP? Why didn’t you page me? | 你刚做了腰穿吗 为什么不叫我 |
[09:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did you want to do one of those? | 不好意思 你想做一个吗 |
[09:51] | You should’ve spoken up. | 那你应该开口告诉我呀 |
[09:52] | You want the job or not? | 你想不想要这份工作 |
[09:54] | I– after careful consideration, | 经过慎重考虑 |
[09:57] | I have decided to accept your offer for an internship. | 我决定 接受这份实习 |
[10:04] | Great. | 不错 |
[10:05] | My department has a slightly different procedure log. | 我的科室对实习记录的要求不太一样 |
[10:09] | Uh, you forged the last one. | 你刚伪造了最后一次记录 |
[10:11] | I only did nine LPs. | 我只做过九次腰穿 |
[10:12] | – Do you know how to do an LP? – Of course. | -知道怎么做腰穿吗 -当然了 |
[10:15] | Do you know how to do nine LPs and say it was ten? | 知道怎么把做过九次说成十次吗 |
[10:19] | It’s time to grow up. | 成熟点儿吧 |
[10:21] | Turn that in, the job’s yours. | 把表交上 工作就是你的了 |
[10:27] | Stop staring blankly and go. | 别傻盯着我了 走吧 |
[10:29] | No doubt something horrible has | 很显然 咱们的病号 |
[10:30] | just happened to our patient. | 刚才出事了 |
[10:42] | Her hand turned completely blue, | 就在平板运动试验的时候 |
[10:44] | during the treadmill test. | 她整只手变成淤蓝色了 |
[10:45] | We put her on vasodilators. | 我们用了血管舒张药 |
[10:46] | Restored enough blood flow so she won’t lose any fingers. | 血液循环得以恢复才不用截掉手指 |
[10:49] | Rules out adrenal insufficiency. | 排除了肾上腺素不足 |
[10:51] | Where’s House? He said to meet him here. | 豪斯呢 他说在这等他啊 |
[10:53] | His chicken’s gone. | 他的鸡不见了 |
[10:54] | Probably on the balcony. | 大概在阳台上呢 |
[10:56] | You knew he had a chicken? | 你知道他有只鸡吗 |
[10:58] | – How come–? – Down here! | -怎么可能 -在这呢 |
[11:02] | Loss of consciousness. Plus she’s slowly turning blue. | 意识丧失 外加她慢慢出淤变蓝 |
[11:06] | Can we rule out magical gum? | 我们能排除魔法口香糖吗 |
[11:08] | Low cardiac output can cause both. | 心输出量不足会导致这两种症状 |
[11:10] | Patient possibly has cardiomyopathy. | 病人可能患有心肌病 |
[11:13] | Possibly caused by mercury poisoning | 也许是由汞中毒引起的 |
[11:14] | from all the tuna fish she eats at sea. | 就来自她在海上吃的金枪鱼 |
[11:16] | Why are you putting, | 你为什么要把鸡爪印 |
[11:18] | chicken footprints on the floor? | 印到地板上 |
[11:21] | That clever bastard Wilson got a hold of an australorp. | 威尔森那聪明的混蛋弄了只澳洲黑鸡 |
[11:26] | Hello. | 你们不知道吗 |
[11:28] | The quietest and calmest of all the chickens. | 那是所有鸡里面最沉着冷静的 |
[11:30] | Damn him. | 他真该死 |
[11:32] | Mercury poisoning is out. | 汞中毒可以排除了 |
[11:34] | Red blood cells have normal morphology. | 红细胞形态正常 |
[11:36] | Raynaud’s. | 雷诺病 |
[11:36] | Vasospasm in the ulnar artery would explain the hand. | 尺动脉血管痉挛可以解释手部症状 |
[11:39] | But not the loss of consciousness. | 但无法解释意识丧失 |
[11:41] | Cerebral vasospasm explains both. | 脑动脉痉挛可以解释两种症状 |
[11:43] | Cerebral vasospasm makes sense. | 脑动脉痉挛说得通 |
[11:45] | Take Thirteen. | 带上十三 |
[11:46] | Give the patient a calcium channel blocker infusion | 在病人的脑基底动脉注入 |
[11:48] | in the basilar artery. | 钙离子通道阻滞剂 |
[11:51] | Masters. | 马斯特斯 |
[11:53] | I thought you were going to turn that in. | 我以为你刚才已经把那个交了 |
[11:56] | I… been busy with my patient. | 我 刚才一直在忙病人的事 |
[11:58] | You’re not busy now. | 现在不忙吧 |
[12:09] | Bawwwwwwk bawk. | 咕咕 咕咕 |
[12:24] | Masters. | 马斯特斯 |
[12:27] | Still haven’t turned in your log? | 还没交你的记录表吗 |
[12:29] | Still haven’t gotten my tenth LP. | 还没完成第十次腰椎穿刺呢 |
[12:31] | I was thinking maybe you should take House’s internship. | 我在想也许你应该去豪斯那里实习 |
[12:35] | First you act like it’s the equivalent | 你开始的反应就好像 |
[12:37] | of volunteering to be waterboarded | 去那就跟自愿接受水刑一样 |
[12:39] | and now you’re supporting it? | 现在你又支持我去了吗 |
[12:42] | You’re weird. | 你很奇怪 |
[12:45] | You make paper airplanes for fun | 你以叠纸飞机为乐 |
[12:47] | and hang them from the ceiling. | 还把它们挂在天花板上 |
[12:49] | You have a membership to the Einstein museum | 你是爱因斯坦博物馆的会员 |
[12:51] | and an overbearing obsession with facial symmetry. | 疯狂的迷恋面部对称学说 |
[12:53] | It indicates freedom from disease. | 那意味着没有患病 |
[12:55] | We’re biologically programmed– | 从生物学角度上我们都是… |
[12:57] | The point is | 重点是 |
[12:58] | you rub people the wrong way. | 你和别人相处的方式有问题 |
[13:00] | But House is okay with your lack of bedside manner. | 但豪斯可以接受你这种态度 |
[13:02] | He’s okay with your willingness to argue any point with anyone | 也接受你敢于挑战任何人任何观点的行为 |
[13:05] | even if they outrank you. | 即使是面对资历比你深的人 |
[13:07] | He’s okay with your peculiar fashion sense. | 他还可以接受你怪异的审美观点 |
[13:10] | It’s peculiar? | 这很奇怪吗 |
[13:11] | House doesn’t think you’re weird, | 豪斯不觉得你诡异 |
[13:12] | which is weird, | 这点已经很诡异了 |
[13:14] | but good weird. | 但这是好事 |
[13:16] | Is that a chicken? | 那是只鸡吗 |
[13:24] | I think it’s an australorp. | 我看是澳洲黑鸡 |
[13:29] | I’m gonna go check on my patient. | 我要去检查病人了 |
[13:40] | Can someone please explain to me | 有人能跟我解释下 |
[13:42] | what House and Wilson | 豪斯和威尔森 |
[13:43] | are doing with those chickens? | 在拿那些鸡做什么吗 |
[13:44] | They have a bet to see who can keep a chicken | 他们在赌谁在医院里养的鸡 |
[13:45] | in the hospital the longest without getting busted by security. | 会最后被保安发现 |
[13:49] | Advancing past the vertebral artery. | 已通过椎动脉 |
[13:52] | And why are they doing this? | 他们为什么要这么做呢 |
[13:54] | The place they bought them only had one pig. | 他俩买鸡的地方只剩一头猪了 |
[13:57] | I’m glad you’re gonna be sticking around after today. | 很高兴今天过后你还会留在这里 |
[14:00] | Really? You want me to stay? | 真的吗 你希望我留下来 |
[14:02] | It’s good to add a different perspective to the department. | 部门里能有不同观点是好事 |
[14:04] | Someone who still remembers there are rules | 至少有人能记住除了豪斯的法则外 |
[14:06] | other than House’s. | 还有其他准则要遵守 |
[14:09] | If I don’t play by House’s rules, | 如果我不按豪斯的规矩做 |
[14:12] | he won’t let me in. | 他不会让我加入的 |
[14:14] | Find a way around them. | 想个办法糊弄他 |
[14:16] | I’d have to lie to him, which is still lying. | 那我就得对他撒谎 那还是得撒谎 |
[14:20] | Lying about a lie, | 用谎言掩盖谎言 |
[14:21] | that’s practically telling the truth. | 也算是陈述事实了 |
[14:23] | Catheter’s in. | 导管插进去了 |
[14:24] | Start the calcium channel blocker drip. | 开始钙离子通道阻滞剂静脉滴注 |
[14:26] | Means I need another LP. | 就是说我需要再做一次腰椎穿刺 |
[14:28] | Luckily, I know where you can get one. | 你太幸运了 我正好知道谁需要做 |
[14:30] | You good here? Let’s go. | 你能搞定吗 我们走 |
[14:38] | Decent stick. Very smooth. | 插入过程不错 很熟练 |
[14:41] | Sounds like you’ve had a few of these. | 听上去你做过好几次了 |
[14:45] | Suppose that comes with the territory. | 似乎我哪壶不开提哪壶了 |
[14:46] | I have huntington’s. | 我有亨廷顿病 |
[14:48] | No need to get hushed and solemn about it. | 不用为我的事大惊小怪 |
[14:53] | Why are you lying about rehab? | 为什么要撒谎说你去戒毒了呢 |
[14:55] | Because the real reason I was gone | 因为我不想让别人知道 |
[14:57] | is not something I want to share. | 我离开的真正原因 |
[14:59] | Couldn’t you just say that? | 你就不能直说吗 |
[15:01] | Should be enough for Foreman and the others. | 对福曼和其他人来说这理由应该足够了 |
[15:04] | How long have you worked here? | 你在这工作多久了 |
[15:05] | House’s people have personalities | 豪斯手下的这些人 |
[15:07] | that range from nosy | 都爱管闲事 |
[15:08] | to “pardon me while I do this cavity search”. | 在探究你隐私时还振振有词 |
[15:12] | Do you think there’s room for someone | 你觉得处事方法不同的人 |
[15:13] | who does things differently? | 在他手下会有生存空间吗 |
[15:19] | No. | 没有 |
[15:22] | Not unless House decides that’s what he wants. | 除非豪斯认为那是他想要的 |
[15:28] | During catheter removal, | 导管移出时 |
[15:29] | I got a good look at her cerebral midline. | 在大脑中线处得到了很好的图像 |
[15:32] | Pineal gland is calcified. | 松果体有钙化 |
[15:33] | Case closed. | 病例解决了 |
[15:34] | I’ll start her on hormone therapy. | 我会开始进行激素治疗 |
[15:36] | Ship her out. | 让她尽快出院 |
[15:37] | I handed in my log. | 我把记录表交了 |
[15:41] | On your way to do that, | 你在交表的路上 |
[15:43] | did you happen to stop and give thirteen an LP? | 是不是恰巧帮十三做了腰椎穿刺 |
[15:48] | Thirteen’s stiff gate, small pupils, | 十三表情僵硬 瞳孔缩小 |
[15:50] | and the raging headache she’s hiding gave you away. | 以及她试图隐藏的头痛出卖了你 |
[15:54] | Yes. And I still broke a rule. | 没错 而且我还是违反规定了 |
[15:57] | My rule. | 我的规定 |
[15:59] | Told you to defy the man. Not this man. | 是让你藐视权威 而不是我 |
[16:02] | Why is it so wrong that I don’t like to cheat? | 我不喜欢骗人到底有什么不对 |
[16:06] | Can we go? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[16:07] | No. | 不行 |
[16:08] | Not liking it is fine. | 不喜欢骗人没问题 |
[16:09] | Not doing what you don’t like makes you an eight-year-old. | 不喜欢就不做了就是幼稚 |
[16:12] | Wastes your potential. | 糟蹋自己的天分 |
[16:13] | You want me to be like you. It’s not going to happen. | 你想让我变得像你一样 这不可能 |
[16:15] | That’s the last thing I want, | 我根本不想让你变得像我 |
[16:16] | cause then neither one of us would be exceptional. | 因为这样我们就都不再是独一无二的了 |
[16:21] | You think I’m exceptional? | 你觉得我是独一无二的吗 |
[16:22] | Not anymore. | 现在不了 |
[16:25] | I can do my job without compromising. | 我可以在不妥协的情况下做好我的工作 |
[16:29] | No, you can’t, | 不 你不能 |
[16:30] | cause I’m not gonna let you. | 因为我不会让你这么做 |
[16:32] | Internship’s gone. | 实习的机会吹了 |
[16:35] | It’s time for Masters to say good-bye. | 该和马斯特斯说再见了 |
[16:39] | Enjoy being a surgeon. | 好好当个外科医生吧 |
[16:40] | You’ll be fine. | 你会干得不错的 |
[17:02] | Surgery. | 外科学 |
[17:06] | Anatomy. | 解剖学 |
[17:07] | Branches off the subclavian artery. | 锁骨下动脉分支 |
[17:09] | Vitamin C and D. V-I-T | 维他命C和D以及VIT |
[17:12] | Vitamin. V: vertebral. I: internal carotid– | 维他命V指椎动脉 I指颈内动脉 |
[17:18] | internal thoracic. Internal thoracic. | 胸廓内动脉 是指胸廓内动脉 |
[17:22] | T: thyrocervical. | T指甲状颈干 |
[17:25] | C: costocervical. | C指肋颈干 |
[17:36] | Martha.M.Masters. That’s me. | 玛莎·M·马斯特斯 就是我了 |
[17:40] | I’m gonna be a surgeon. | 我要成为一名外科医生了 |
[17:42] | Next. | 下一位 |
[17:47] | Welcome to your surgical internship at P.P.T.H. | 欢迎来到普林斯顿教学医院开始外科实习 |
[17:50] | The senior residents stand behind you. | 高年资住院医生就站在你们身后 |
[17:53] | We’ll all get to know each other soon enough. | 我们很快就会相互熟悉了 |
[17:55] | Grab a donut and get to work. | 拿个甜甜圈 然后去工作吧 |
[17:57] | We’re out of donuts. | 没有甜甜圈了 |
[17:58] | Then, uh, get to work. | 那就 开始工作吧 |
[18:07] | Little oozing. | 有点渗出 |
[18:09] | – Isolated the left subclavian. – Suction. | -分离左锁骨下动脉 -抽吸一下 |
[18:11] | You got to do better than that. Can’t see a thing. | 你得好好抽吸一下 我什么也看不见 |
[18:16] | Push calcium chloride. | 推氯化钙 |
[18:20] | It will supercharge the platelets | 这样会刺激血小板 |
[18:23] | and increase the clotting. | 加强凝血能力 |
[18:28] | Two AMPs calcium chloride. | 两支氯化钙 |
[18:31] | Tell the blood bank to set up | 让血库准备 |
[18:32] | three units of packed red cells. | 三单位的袋装红细胞 |
[18:36] | Field is clear. | 术野清晰了 |
[18:40] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:50] | Generally speaking, | 一般来说 |
[18:52] | pledges aren’t supposed to talk | 实习生是不该说话的 |
[18:53] | unless they ask a question. | 除非他们有问题要问 |
[18:55] | That’s because, generally speaking, | 这是因为 一般来说 |
[18:57] | pledges don’t have anything to say. | 实习生都吐不出什么好话 |
[19:03] | Um, K.P. | 这个K.P |
[19:05] | Is that patient Kendall Pearson? | 是那个凯德尔·皮尔森吗 |
[19:07] | I thought she was discharged. | 我以为她出院了 |
[19:09] | Mm. It’s a House case. | 那是豪斯的病例 |
[19:11] | I never know what that guy’s up to. | 我从来搞不懂他要做什么 |
[19:13] | I want you to scrub in on my lung harvest. | 我想要你参加我的供体肺摘取手术 |
[19:16] | But it’s my first day. | 但这是我第一天实习 |
[19:17] | Yes, I know. I was there. | 我知道 我在场的 |
[19:19] | Be scrubbed and ready in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟内擦洗准备好 |
[19:48] | What happened? | 出什么事了 |
[19:50] | Last I heard, you were going home. | 你们不是出院回家了么 |
[19:51] | Kendall collapsed in the parking lot. | 凯德尔在停车场晕倒了 |
[19:53] | They’re doing something called a “Sympathectomy”. | 他们在做什么交感神经切除术 |
[19:58] | She must’ve had a hypertensive crisis | 她一定是有由肾脏的内脏神经孤独兴奋 |
[20:00] | caused by a neural overstimulation in her kidneys. | 引起的高血压危象 |
[20:03] | So they’re cutting the nerves. | 所以他们在切除神经 |
[20:05] | It’s like cutting the gas line to an engine. | 就像是切除通往引擎的油管 |
[20:08] | Yeah, sounds like what Dr. Taub said. | 没错 和陶博医生说的差不多 |
[20:11] | Said it’s basic surgery, but… | 他说这只是个小手术 但是 |
[20:13] | It is. | 没错 |
[20:14] | You should still be on pace for a launch in 36 hours. | 你们应该还能在三十六小时后启航 |
[20:18] | Her mom’s packing the boat now. | 她妈妈正在准备船上的物品呢 |
[20:20] | I’m supposed to pick up some dry ice. | 我本应该去买些干冰的 |
[20:23] | But… | 但是 |
[20:26] | Nothing you can do for her here. | 可留在这里你也帮不上忙啊 |
[20:40] | We’re just trying to help our daughter reach her dream. | 我们只是在尽力帮女儿实现梦想 |
[20:44] | She’s different. | 她很与众不同 |
[20:47] | So you have to be different. | 所以你们也得与众不同才行 |
[20:53] | I’ll make sure she’s okay. | 我会确保她没事的 |
[20:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | You can see the full lobular structure of the left lung. | 你可以看到左肺完整的小叶结构 |
[21:08] | Bifurcate innominate artery. | 无名动脉分叉 |
[21:10] | I’ve never seen one of those before. | 我还从没看过这个呢 |
[21:11] | Hold this, Masters. | 马斯特斯 拿着这个 |
[21:13] | Rib spreaders. | 肋骨牵开器 |
[21:14] | You guys okay if I pull a circulating nurse? | 我从这调用一名巡回护士你们有意见吗 |
[21:16] | We got a train wreck in O.R. Ten. | 第十术间出问题了 |
[21:18] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:19] | Proximal end attached. | 近端接好了 |
[21:22] | Can someone take the retractors from me? | 能让别人帮我拿下牵拉器吗 |
[21:25] | Not really. | 不行 |
[21:25] | I have to use the bathroom. | 我得去厕所 |
[21:27] | I know you’re a rookie, but you got to be kidding. | 我知道你是新手 但你也太离谱了 |
[21:29] | – I’m not. – It can wait. | -我真忍不住了 -等会再说 |
[21:34] | I’m gonna have an accident. | 我快忍不住了 |
[21:35] | Next one in line, grab it. | 队里的下一位 拿好 |
[21:45] | – What’s wrong? – Hypotension. | -怎么了 -低血压 |
[21:47] | Low cardiac output. | 心排血量降低 |
[21:48] | Float the Swan. | 置入Swan-Ganz导管 |
[21:49] | Don’t you have your own surgery? | 你不是自己有手术吗 |
[21:52] | I took a break. I told them I had to pee. | 我溜出来了 我告诉他们我要去厕所 |
[21:56] | You lied. | 你撒谎了 |
[21:58] | Small one. But it’s a gateway lie. | 一个小谎 但你上道了 |
[22:00] | I care about the patient. | 我关心这位病人 |
[22:02] | Another lie. | 又撒了一个谎 |
[22:03] | You care about being exceptional. | 你在乎的是自己是否独一无二 |
[22:05] | I told her dad I was gonna take care of her. | 我和她父亲说过我会照顾好她的 |
[22:07] | A third lie. | 第三个谎言 |
[22:09] | Welcome to the slippery slope. | 你真是越来越上道了 |
[22:11] | Ra is 8. | 右房压八毫米汞柱 |
[22:12] | Equalization of pressures. | 心房心室之间的压力均衡 |
[22:14] | Means she has restrictive pericarditis. | 就是说她患了缩窄性心包炎 |
[22:15] | Add that to a calcified pineal gland. | 外加钙化的松果体 |
[22:17] | When is a calcified pineal gland | 什么情况下钙化的松果体 |
[22:20] | not a calcified pineal gland? | 不是真正的钙化的松果体 |
[22:22] | I realize, technically, it’s never, but– | 我知道理论上不可能 但 |
[22:24] | When it’s a granuloma. | 是肉芽肿的时候 |
[22:26] | It’s Wegener’s. | 是韦格纳氏肉芽肿 |
[22:26] | We should start her on steroids. | 得给她用类固醇治疗 |
[22:27] | But she had a high CK. | 但是她肌酸激酶很高 |
[22:28] | Wegener’s wouldn’t explain the– | 韦格纳氏肉芽肿解释不了 |
[22:29] | Dehydration does. | 脱水解释的通 |
[22:31] | Yes. But the calcified pineal | 是的 但是钙化的松果体 |
[22:33] | could be sarcoidosis. | 可能是结节病 |
[22:37] | You had me at “I had to pee”. | 你撒谎说要上厕所 就得我倾心了 |
[22:40] | But Thirteen’s right. | 但是十三是对的 |
[22:41] | Start her on three fold immunosuppressants. | 给她用三倍剂量的免疫抑制剂 |
[22:43] | Masters, if you want to fight me on this, | 马斯特斯 如果想和我争论此事的话 |
[22:45] | fill out a consult form so you can stick around. | 填个会诊表格你就能留下跟进这病例了 |
[22:48] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回归 |
[22:49] | I’m not back! | 我没有要回来 |
[22:51] | I’ll just be staying for this case. | 我只待到这个病例结束 |
[22:58] | You got really good at this lying thing. | 你还真是个大师级谎话精啊 |
[23:11] | Hope it was one hell of a whiz. | 希望这只是智者的一次失误 |
[23:15] | I ran into Dr. House. | 我碰到了豪斯医生 |
[23:17] | He requested a surgical consult for his patient. | 他要求我为他的病人做外科会诊 |
[23:20] | House never asks for a consult. | 豪斯从来不会要求会诊 |
[23:23] | Something about this case, | 关于这个病例 |
[23:25] | he needed a little more help. | 他需要额外的帮助 |
[23:27] | First day of your surgical internship, | 你外科实习的第一天 |
[23:28] | you want to be loaned out to another department. | 你就想被外借到其他部门去 |
[23:31] | Interesting career move. | 有趣的职业举动啊 |
[23:33] | Drop the form by my office. | 把表格放到我办公室 |
[23:36] | Don’t stay away too long. | 不要去太久 |
[23:37] | I’m already well on my way to forgetting you. | 我已经开始渐渐忘记你了 |
[23:46] | How about I take both you lovely ladies out for a drink? | 我请你们两位美女去喝一杯怎么样 |
[23:50] | I’d love to. Except I think you’re a cretin. | 我想去来着 但我觉得你是个白痴 |
[23:52] | And the last time she was at a bar was ballet class. | 她最后一次搭着横杠是在芭蕾课上 |
[23:56] | I didn’t take– | 我没上过 |
[23:58] | Oh. That’s funny. | 很好笑 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna stay and run a few extra tests on House’s patient. | 我要留在这里给豪斯的病人做些化验 |
[24:03] | This one lab value doesn’t make sense to me. | 我觉得有一个实验数据不太对 |
[24:05] | You’re back with House? | 你要回豪斯那里吗 |
[24:07] | Mm. Just this one case. I’m not staying. | 就这个病例 我不会久留的 |
[24:10] | I would kill for a chance to work with him. | 要能和他共事叫我杀人都愿意 |
[24:12] | Like, literally skin you and wear you as a disguise. | 比如剥了你的皮再穿上你的皮囊伪装成你 |
[25:50] | You want yours extra crispy or original recipe? | 你的鸡肉是要劲脆的还是原味的 |
[26:14] | Chickens! | 鸡 |
[26:19] | You ever get sick from poultry? | 你因家禽得过病吗 |
[26:21] | Um, a few months ago | 几个月前 |
[26:24] | from this pheasant-in-a-can my dad got me as a joke. | 因为一罐鸡肉罐头 我爸还嘲笑我 |
[26:27] | You think that’s why I’m sick? | 你觉得那是我生病的原因吗 |
[26:28] | I think that can was chock-full | 我觉得那个罐子里充满了 |
[26:30] | of a bacteria called salmonella enteritis, | 沙门氏菌的病菌 |
[26:34] | likes to hang out in the bones. | 喜欢驻留在骨头上 |
[26:35] | Let me know if any of this is tender or painful. | 感觉紧张或疼痛时告诉我 |
[26:38] | Um, this bacteria thing, | 这个细菌什么的 |
[26:40] | is this good news or bad? | 是好消息还是坏消息 |
[26:42] | Well, if I’m right, | 如果我说的没错 |
[26:44] | that means all you’ll need are antibiotics. | 那么你只需要服用抗生素就可以了 |
[26:46] | And you’ll be, uh, well, shipshape. | 你就能恢复”船形”[井然有序 意指恢复健康] |
[26:50] | Sorry. Couldn’t resist. | 抱歉 没忍住 |
[26:55] | Did you always know that sailing was it for you? | 你一直都认为航海是你真正想做的事吗 |
[26:59] | That it was the right thing? | 是适合自己的吗 |
[27:01] | Didn’t even start till I was ten. | 我直到十岁才开始航海 |
[27:03] | And at first, I was not a fan. | 开始时 我并不热衷于此 |
[27:06] | Certainly there’s plenty not to like about sailing. | 很明显航海有许多惹人厌的地方 |
[27:09] | But now that you’re so into it… | 但你现在却如此痴迷 |
[27:10] | Oh, no, there’s still plenty of things I hate about it. | 不 仍然有很多关于航海的事是我讨厌的 |
[27:14] | I hate being wet. I hate being cold. | 我讨厌弄湿自己 讨厌寒冷 |
[27:16] | I hate eating nothing but freeze-dried food. | 我讨厌什么都没得吃只能吃冻干的食物 |
[27:19] | That is quite the endorsement. | 举双脚表赞同 |
[27:21] | Sailing is amazing. | 航海很棒 |
[27:22] | But doesn’t mean I love every second on the boat. | 但并不是说我喜欢待在船上的分分秒秒 |
[27:26] | Doing what you love means dealing with things you don’t. | 做自己之所爱即是要处理自己之所不爱 |
[27:30] | If there were nothing to overcome, | 如果没有要克服的困难 |
[27:31] | it might not be that– | 可能就没有那么 |
[27:39] | Salmonella enteritis is a nice catch. | 沙门氏菌这个诊断不错啊 |
[27:42] | Thanks. Starting on the soft tissue windows. | 谢谢 开始看软组织窗 |
[27:46] | Once this case is over, you going back to surgery? | 这病例结束 你就回外科吗 |
[27:48] | That’s the plan. | 是这么打算的 |
[27:52] | I think that’s a mistake. | 我觉得你这样做是在犯错 |
[27:54] | I think you should go back to surgery. | 我觉得你应该回外科 |
[27:58] | I just said I was. | 我刚就是这么说的 |
[27:59] | No. You said it was your plan. | 不对 你说那是你的打算 |
[28:02] | Which means House might be right. | 也就是说豪斯可能是对的 |
[28:04] | And you might be lying to yourself. | 你可能是在欺骗自己 |
[28:08] | Would it be so terrible? | 有那么可怕吗 |
[28:10] | You chose House over surgery. | 你选择了跟豪斯而不是去外科 |
[28:12] | My time here changed me | 在这里的经历改变了我 |
[28:13] | in ways not everyone in my life thought was for the better. | 我身边的人并不都认为这是种好的转变 |
[28:17] | No masses. Moving on to bone windows. | 没有肿块 接下来看骨窗 |
[28:25] | Are those people right? | 那些人说的对吗 |
[28:29] | I think when you do change, | 我觉得你一旦变了 |
[28:31] | it’s not so simple to go back. | 想再回到过去就不那么简单了 |
[28:35] | There. | 那里 |
[28:36] | In the humerus. | 肱骨那边 |
[28:40] | Doesn’t look like an infection. | 看着不像是感染 |
[28:43] | That’s because it looks like cancer. | 因为看着像肿瘤 |
[28:57] | You have lymphoid sarcoma. | 你得了淋巴肉瘤 |
[28:59] | A cancer in the bone in your arm. | 这癌症位于你手臂骨头上 |
[29:05] | Am I going to be okay? | 我会好起来吗 |
[29:08] | It’s a treatable cancer. | 这种癌症是可治愈的 |
[29:09] | But part of that treatment involves amputating your arm. | 但治疗包括截去你的手臂 |
[29:14] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[29:15] | There’s nothing else? | 没有其它的了吗 |
[29:18] | We can do chemo and radiation after the amputation. | 截肢后需做化疗和放疗 |
[29:23] | I don’t mean after. I mean instead of. | 不是说后续其它 我是说其它选择 |
[29:26] | If I leave soon, I still have time to break the record. | 如果我赶快出院 我还有时间去破纪录 |
[29:28] | Honey, you can’t be serious. | 宝贝 你不是说真的吧 |
[29:31] | I feel fine. | 我感觉没事啊 |
[29:32] | Last night, they thought it was an infection. | 昨晚 他们还以为是感染呢 |
[29:33] | We know it’s cancer. | 确诊是癌症 |
[29:35] | We ran the biopsy three times. | 活检了三次 |
[29:37] | You don’t know how fast– | 你不知道多快 |
[29:38] | Postponing the surgery | 延迟手术 |
[29:38] | could increase the likelihood that the cancer will spread. | 会提高癌细胞扩散的风险 |
[29:41] | Kendall, you need to think about what the doctor’s saying. | 凯德尔 你需要考虑考虑医生说的 |
[29:44] | I’m thinking about the sail. | 你考虑的是帆船航海 |
[29:46] | Like I have since I was ten. | 我十岁起就这样 |
[29:47] | Don’t take this away from me. | 别把它夺走 |
[29:49] | It’s just a month. | 就一个月 |
[29:51] | I can take extra precautions. | 我会特别小心 |
[29:52] | I’ll skype you every day | 我会每天和你们网络通话 |
[29:53] | and I can fly back if something goes wrong. | 要有状况我可以飞回来 |
[29:56] | She’ll be risking her life. | 她在拿生命冒险 |
[29:58] | I think we need to discuss this as a family. | 我们一家想私下谈谈 |
[30:03] | You’re considering this? | 你在考虑她说的话吗 |
[30:08] | Your daughter’s condition– | 你女儿的情况 |
[30:09] | Thank you, Dr. Masters. | 谢谢你 马斯特斯医生 |
[30:41] | She’s not budging. She wants to launch tomorrow. | 她心意已决 想明天就起航 |
[30:45] | She’s a minor. | 她是未成年人 |
[30:46] | You sign the consent form, we can do the surgery. | 只要监护人签了同意书 我们就能手术 |
[30:49] | Amputation can be an emo– | 截肢会是 |
[30:51] | She’s talked my wife into agreeing with her. | 她说服了她母亲 |
[30:56] | One parent’s signature is enough. | 一名家长签字就行 |
[31:03] | She needs you to be a parent. | 她需要你尽父亲之职 |
[31:06] | You’re asking me to blow up my family. | 你是在让我拆散我的家庭 |
[31:09] | I’m asking you to save your family. | 我是在让你挽救你的家庭 |
[31:13] | On her first solo atlantic crossing, | 她第一次独自横穿大西洋时 |
[31:15] | she scheduled a court date | 就和我们闹上法庭 |
[31:18] | to become an emancipated minor. | 要脱离父母监护 |
[31:21] | She’ll do it again and she’ll win. | 她会再来一次 并且还会成功 |
[31:27] | She is gonna do what she’s gonna do with or without me. | 我同不同意她依旧会去做 |
[31:32] | I’d rather have it be with. | 我宁愿当个支持她的父亲 |
[31:54] | I’m stuck. | 我没辙了 |
[31:55] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[31:57] | Case is over. You’re back to surgery. | 病例解决了 回外科实习去吧 |
[32:02] | And fetch. | 衔回来 |
[32:04] | Oh, that’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[32:06] | Oh, that’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[32:08] | Hey, good boy. | 好孩子 |
[32:11] | No one will stop Kendall’s sail. | 没人去阻止凯德尔航海 |
[32:13] | You need to step in. | 你得介入了 |
[32:14] | Sign on the door says I’m a diagnostician. | 门上写着我是诊断医师 |
[32:17] | Cool diagnosis means I’m finished. | 诊断出来就没我的事了 |
[32:20] | She could die. | 她会死的 |
[32:21] | Pretty sure the law of the land states | 我很确信法律规定 |
[32:23] | that everyone has the right to be an idiot. | 每个人都有权当傻瓜 |
[32:25] | I think it’s the second amendment. Fetch! | 应该是宪法第二修正案 衔回来 |
[32:29] | Bring it here, boy. | 衔过来 孩子 |
[32:31] | Who’s a good boy? | 谁是好孩子 |
[32:33] | You are constantly railing against hypocrisy, | 你一直对虚伪嗤之以鼻 |
[32:36] | forcing people to face the truth. | 逼别人去面对现实 |
[32:39] | This time nothing? | 这次却坐视不理吗 |
[32:41] | Yeah. ‘Cause they faced the truth. | 对 因为他们已经面对现实了 |
[32:43] | And made a decision | 并做了一个 |
[32:44] | that will in all likelihood kill their daughter. | 极可能害死自己女儿的决定 |
[32:49] | I’m fine with that. | 我无所谓 |
[32:51] | I wanted a diagnosis. I got it. | 我想要诊断结果 有了 |
[32:53] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[32:55] | I don’t want her to die. | 我不想她死 |
[32:59] | Break the rules. | 那就违规行事呗 |
[33:03] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[33:06] | So coloring inside the lines is more important to you | 看样子对你来说 |
[33:09] | than saving this girl’s life? | 墨守成规比救这女孩更重要 |
[33:13] | I was wrong about one thing, | 我弄错了一件事 |
[33:15] | you are not exceptional. | 你不过是个常人 |
[33:18] | And fetch! | 衔回来 |
[33:21] | Ho ho ho. Oh, that’s a good boy. | 好孩子 |
[33:23] | Good boy. Good boy. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[33:29] | Dr. Wilson. | 威尔森医生 |
[33:31] | Um, I’d like to get your advice | 关于一名癌症病人的事 |
[33:33] | about a cancer patient. | 我想听听你意见 |
[33:35] | Kendall Pearson. Oncology rounds. | 凯德尔·皮尔森 肿瘤科查过房 |
[33:37] | Everyone’s talking about it. | 大家都在谈论 |
[33:40] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[33:41] | Yeah, my back’s acting up. | 没事 我背有点不舒服 |
[33:46] | So what would you do? | 换你会怎么做呢 |
[33:50] | I would keep trying to convince her to have the surgery. | 我会继续劝说她手术 |
[33:53] | And if she kept saying no? | 要是她还是拒绝呢 |
[33:56] | I would just keep– | 我会继续 |
[33:57] | keep–keep trying. | 继续 尝试 |
[34:02] | I know there’s a chicken under there. | 我知道下面有只鸡 |
[34:04] | Oh, thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[34:05] | It’s pecked through one pair of my loafers. | 它都啄坏我一双鞋了 |
[34:15] | So that’s all you’d do? | 所以你就只是劝说吗 |
[34:18] | That’s all you can do. | 你只能劝说 |
[34:21] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[34:32] | Isn’t that House’s chicken? | 这不是豪斯的那只鸡吗 |
[34:34] | Disgusting beasts. | 恶心的畜生 |
[34:36] | I don’t know why I ever agreed to this bet. | 搞不懂自己为什么同意打这赌 |
[34:37] | So call it off. | 那就退出呗 |
[34:39] | And lose $20? | 并输掉二十美元吗 |
[34:41] | Listen, House was in the exact same situation Kendall’s in. | 豪斯当年也处于凯德尔一样的处境 |
[34:46] | He needed surgery, but he didn’t want it. | 他得做手术 但他不想做 |
[34:48] | Once he was in medically-induced coma, | 他陷入诱导昏迷后 |
[34:49] | his girlfriend signed the consent form as his proxy. | 他女友代其签了同意书 |
[34:52] | They went ahead with the surgery against his will. | 医院违背他的意愿做了手术 |
[34:55] | Probably saved his life. | 虽说算是救了他的命 |
[34:58] | So she did the right thing? | 所以她做得对 |
[35:01] | Depends on who you ask. | 答案取决于你问谁 |
[35:05] | Fetch! | 衔回来 |
[35:08] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[35:18] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[35:20] | Who’s responsible for this chicken? | 这只鸡是哪位的 |
[35:23] | Does anyone know who owns the chicken? | 谁知道这只鸡是谁的 |
[35:26] | That bird belongs to… | 这只鸟类 |
[35:29] | Dr. Gregory House. | 是格利高里·豪斯医生的 |
[36:09] | You need to do this surgery. | 你需要做这手术 |
[36:12] | I will. | 我会做的 |
[36:13] | Now. | 现在就做 |
[36:15] | We’ve been through this. | 这事我们已经讨论过了 |
[36:16] | I’m leaving today. | 我今天就出院 |
[36:17] | It’s a stupid record. | 不过是项纪录而已 |
[36:19] | It’s not about the record. | 不是纪录的问题 |
[36:23] | I used to race against other people. | 我以前和人竞赛的时候 |
[36:26] | I could have the slowest boat in the fleet and I’d win. | 驾最慢的船也能得第一 |
[36:28] | So it’s about being better than everyone else? | 那么你是为了证明自己比别人优秀吗 |
[36:31] | It has nothing to do with anybody except me. | 这与其他任何人无关 只是我自己 |
[36:35] | The other racers would think I was crazy. | 其他帆船手都觉得我是疯子 |
[36:38] | I’d set off on some tacking angle | 我会把帆转到匪夷所思的角度出航 |
[36:40] | that made no sense to them | 他们完全不能理解 |
[36:41] | because they couldn’t see what I saw. | 因为他们无法了解我的感觉 |
[36:46] | I could sense the changes in the wind | 我能在风向改变之前 |
[36:48] | before they even happened. | 就察觉到变化 |
[36:53] | At the top of the game, you play by different rules. | 当你站到顶峰 游戏规则就不同了 |
[37:04] | Medicine’s gonna burn a little bit. | 这药会有点刺激血管 |
[37:28] | Bradycardic arrest. Third degree heart block. | 心动过缓 三度房室传导阻滞 |
[37:30] | Likely paraneoplastic syndrome. | 很可能是伴癌综合征 |
[37:31] | We need to get her to the O.R. | 得把她送到手术室 |
[37:32] | for pacemaker or plasmapheresis. | 做心律调整或者血浆置换 |
[37:39] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[37:40] | The cancer is causing her heart to slow down. | 癌症导致她心跳变缓 |
[37:43] | We have to get her to the O.R. and treat her. | 我们需要把她送到手术室治疗 |
[37:45] | This is what I was worried about. | 这种情况正是我担心的 |
[37:47] | If this had happened at sea, she would be dead. | 如果航行中发生这种事 她会丧命 |
[37:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝 |
[37:52] | We need you to sign the consent form. | 我们需要你们签了同意书 |
[37:54] | Authorize us to amputate her arm. | 授权我们截断她的手臂 |
[38:17] | Subclavian access established. | 锁骨下静脉通路建立 |
[38:18] | – Temporary pacer ready. – Don’t need it. | -临时起搏器就位 -没有必要 |
[38:20] | Push calcium chloride. | 注射氯化钙 |
[38:22] | It’ll fix the heart block. | 房室传导阻滞就会好转 |
[38:25] | Bradycardia was me. | 心动过缓是我引发的 |
[38:28] | You did this? | 是你干的 |
[38:30] | Parents signed the consent form. | 她父母签了同意书 |
[38:34] | Amputate her arm. | 做截肢 |
[38:56] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:02] | You had a cardiac episode | 你心脏病发作 |
[39:03] | that required us to bring you into the O.R. | 我们不得不进行手术 |
[39:06] | That crisis resolved, but… | 现在危机已经解除 但是 |
[39:08] | What did you do? What did you do? | 你们做了什么 你们做了什么 |
[39:11] | During surgery, | 手术过程中 |
[39:12] | we found cancer in a lymph node in your neck. | 我们在你颈部淋巴结发现癌细胞 |
[39:14] | So you cut off my arm? | 所以你们砍掉了我的胳膊 |
[39:15] | Cancer was already spreading. | 癌症已经开始扩散 |
[39:16] | It had to be done. | 只能如此 |
[39:18] | I told you I didn’t want this. | 我说了我不想这样 |
[39:20] | If we had waited until after the sail was over | 如果等到航行结束再手术 |
[39:22] | you would have died. | 就为时已晚了 |
[39:25] | That record. That was everything. | 那项记录就是我的一切 |
[39:28] | It wasn’t everything. | 它不是你的一切 |
[39:29] | You have a life. A future. | 你还有生活 有未来 |
[39:32] | You weren’t supposed to do this. How could you? | 都说好了的 你们怎么可以这样 |
[39:34] | Because we love you. | 因为我们爱你 |
[39:38] | I hate you. | 我恨你们 |
[39:39] | I hate both of you. | 我恨你们两个 |
[39:42] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:52] | My arm. | 我的胳膊 |
[40:09] | My arm. | 我的胳膊 |
[40:12] | Dr. Masters, thank you. | 马斯特斯医生 谢谢你 |
[40:48] | Someone has got their pouty face on. | 某人撅着嘴闷闷不乐呀 |
[40:52] | I did things no doctor in their right mind would do. | 我做了任何头脑清醒的医生都不会做的事 |
[40:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[40:57] | I manipulated, lied, forged, stole. | 我操纵 说谎 伪造 偷窃 |
[40:59] | I don’t want to know the specifics. | 我不想知道细节 |
[41:01] | Might be called to testify. | 万一被传讯就不好了 |
[41:08] | I broke the rules because I believed I was right. | 我当时相信自己是对的所以才打破规则 |
[41:11] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[41:12] | Then why don’t I feel good or satisfied? | 那我为什么没有感到舒心如意 |
[41:14] | Instead, I just feel like throwing up. | 反而恶心想吐 |
[41:16] | And you’re following me to ask how I break the rules | 所以你跟着我是想问时常打破规则的我 |
[41:19] | and maintain my rosy demeanor. | 为何依旧风度翩翩 |
[41:21] | I didn’t do it to be happy. | 我不是为了自己高兴才那样做 |
[41:23] | I just thought I would be. | 我只是以为我会好过 |
[41:28] | You can’t always get what you want. | 人生岂能事事如意 |
[41:31] | To the victor of the spoils. | 对捣鬼冠军致敬 |
[41:33] | Your bird recover okay? | 你的鸡康复得如何了 |
[41:35] | Physically, yes. | 身体上恢复了 |
[41:36] | Emotionally, it was a long night. | 感情上很受伤 |
[41:39] | Next week ferrets? | 下周玩雪貂 |
[41:44] | House. | 豪斯 |
[41:49] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[41:52] | I’m leaving. | 我要走了 |
[41:57] | Surgery? | 去外科吗 |
[42:02] | I…don’t know what I’m going to do. | 我不知道我以后要做什么 |
[42:04] | But I do know I don’t want to be here. | 我只知道我不想留在这里 |
[42:17] | Nothing will ever be simple again. | 你的生活不会再回归单纯 |
[42:23] | I’m fine with that. | 我无所谓 |
[42:28] | ♪ You can’t always get what you want ♪ | ♪ 生活岂能事事如意 ♪ |
[42:33] | ♪ And if you try sometime ♪ | ♪ 凡事尽力 ♪ |
[42:37] | ♪ You’ll find ♪ | ♪ 总能找到 ♪ |
[42:39] | ♪ You’ll get what you need ♪ | ♪ 真心所需 ♪ |