时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:18] | Jennifer Williams? | 是詹妮弗·威廉姆斯吗 |
[00:19] | And you are? | 你是… |
[00:19] | Cyrus. Cyrus Harry? | 塞勒斯 塞勒斯·哈里 |
[00:22] | You used to call my Cy if it’s– | 你以前老是叫我小塞 |
[00:24] | if it’s really you. | 如果那个人是你的话 |
[00:25] | I–I’m trying to find the Jennifer Williams | 我一直在找这个詹妮弗·威廉姆斯 |
[00:27] | I knew 23 years ago. | 23年前我就认识她了 |
[00:29] | We spent a long weekend at the Jersey Shore? | 我们在泽西海滨共度长假 |
[00:31] | She was visiting a friend… | 当时她在拜访朋友 |
[00:48] | That lasted longer than usual. | 这次去的时间有点长 |
[00:50] | That’s it for Lansdale. | 兰斯代尔走完了 |
[00:52] | Pack it up. | 收拾一下 |
[00:53] | Let’s move on to Philly. | 我们去费城 |
[00:57] | Seriously, you gonna complain? | 别这样 你是要闹脾气吗 |
[01:00] | How many limo drivers are making six figures? | 有多少轿车司机薪水能达到六位数啊 |
[01:02] | Cy, you’re my little cousin, and I love you, | 塞 我亲爱的表弟 我爱你 |
[01:05] | and you’ve been more than generous. | 你真是太慷慨了 |
[01:07] | I’m upset because you are wasting your time | 你把时间浪费在那逝去的回忆上 |
[01:09] | over some faded memory | 所以我有些烦躁 |
[01:11] | when there is a world of pleasure out there. | 你竟然放着眼前的花花世界不要 |
[01:15] | The kind of cash you got buys a lot of it. | 你的那些钱够你买下多少乐趣啊 |
[01:22] | Come on. …be like that. | 好了 我不该那样的 |
[01:24] | I’ve just been driving around all day. | 我只是开车兜了一整天圈子 |
[01:27] | I’m a little cranky. | 有点疲倦了 |
[01:34] | My leg won’t move. | 我的腿不能动了 |
[01:36] | Are you gonna stare, | 你是准备就这么看着 |
[01:37] | or are you gonna call 911? | 还是帮忙打911 |
[02:12] | Partial paralysis. | 局部麻痹 |
[02:13] | Head CT and LP showed nothing. | 头颅CT和腰椎穿刺无异常 |
[02:16] | Spinal MRIs and EMG were clean. | 脊髓MRI和肌电图也没问题 |
[02:18] | Brain symptom, | 是脑部症状 |
[02:20] | yet nothing seems to be wrong with his brain. | 但他的大脑现在还没什么问题 |
[02:22] | Refrigerator mechanic, no family, in and out of work. | 冰箱维修工 没有家人 工作不稳定 |
[02:25] | He just won $42 million in the state lottery. | 他买国营彩票刚中了4200万 |
[02:28] | I think I read about this lucky bastard in the paper. | 这就是我在报纸上看到的那个幸运的家伙 |
[02:30] | You sure you don’t mean the lucky bastard | 你确定这个家伙很幸运吗 |
[02:32] | whose grandkids snorted his winnings | 指不定他的孙子为了吸毒 |
[02:34] | till he drank himself to death with drain cleaner? | 挥金如土 吸得怎么死的都不知道呢 |
[02:36] | Or the lucky bastard who was found naked and penniless | 或者他自己被发现在夜店的停车场 |
[02:39] | in a strip club parking lot | 全身赤裸 身无分文 |
[02:41] | with his winning number tattooed on both testicles? | 他的蛋蛋上还印着中奖号码 |
[02:43] | Neuro-otological pathology | 耳神经病变 |
[02:44] | could have caused loss of balance. | 会引起平衡觉丧失 |
[02:46] | Calorics were normal. | 冷热水交替实验结果正常 |
[02:47] | Sure, some people will screw up anything, | 有些人会把事情弄糟 |
[02:49] | but some won’t. | 有些人不会 |
[02:50] | That kind of cash, | 有那些钱 |
[02:51] | he has a chance to turn a miserable life around. | 足够他咸鱼翻身了 |
[02:53] | Miserable stays miserable. | 咸鱼终究还是咸鱼 |
[02:54] | Happy doesn’t buy lottery tickets in the first place. | 首先 幸福的话就不会去买彩票 |
[02:56] | Our level of happiness is set. | 我们的幸福感是不会变的 |
[02:58] | It’s in our DNA. | 那是DNA决定的 |
[02:58] | No cash payout’s gonna change that. | 这不是有钱就可以改变的 |
[03:01] | It’s like there’s two of me. | 你真是说出了我的心声 |
[03:01] | The guy repairs appliances. | 那个人是修电器的 |
[03:03] | He’s probably got toxic brain damage | 他可能因为常年在含有有毒气体的环境中工作 |
[03:05] | from years of working with toxic chemicals. | 而导致中毒性脑损伤 |
[03:06] | Or his sudden disease came from his sudden millions. | 或者是横财带来的横祸 |
[03:09] | He’s buying something, collecting something, | 他买了些东西 或收集了些东西 |
[03:11] | ceramics, precious metals, | 陶器 贵重金属 |
[03:13] | which gave him atherosclerosis of his carotid arteries. | 致使他的颈动脉发生动脉粥样硬化 |
[03:15] | My mother’s lawyer called. | 我母亲的律师打电话来了 |
[03:17] | She’s threatening to sue the hospital | 她扬言要起诉 |
[03:19] | over our mistreatment of her. | 说这家医院治疗不当 |
[03:21] | Says it slowed her recovery. | 影响了她的复原 |
[03:23] | You know, I was just thinking | 我刚还在想呢 |
[03:24] | how much I want a relationship with no sex | 我是有多想要一段无性关系 |
[03:26] | but where I still have to deal with your mother. | 却还非得应付你母亲 |
[03:30] | Go to the patient’s old workshop. | 去患者之前的工作车间 |
[03:33] | Look for causes of toxic brain damage. | 找出中毒性脑损伤的原因 |
[03:35] | Go take a new history, | 去问问他现在的生活状况 |
[03:36] | and see if there’s any lifestyle changes | 看看是否存在生活习惯的改变 |
[03:38] | that would explain atherosclerosis. | 可以解释动脉粥样硬化 |
[03:42] | Go. | 你也走吧 |
[03:52] | Medicinal. | 先吃药 |
[03:54] | I’m expecting a shooting pain in my ass. | 你就尽量发挥让我头疼吧 |
[03:56] | My mom and I got into a fight. | 我和我妈吵得不可开交 |
[03:58] | Because of our replacement hip replacement, | 因为我们重新做了髋关节置换 |
[04:00] | she can barely get around her own house. | 她在自己家里行动不便 |
[04:02] | I told her she has to live with me while she recovers. | 我跟她说了 在她恢复期间要跟我住一起 |
[04:04] | Oh, I’m starting to get the connection. | 我找到联系了 |
[04:07] | Yeah, she has a house, | 她有一所房子[她拥有豪斯] |
[04:08] | my name is House. | 我的名字叫豪斯 |
[04:10] | You’re the doctor that treated her, | 你是她真正的主治师 |
[04:11] | that illegally switched her meds after she fired you, | 在被解雇后 你非法改变她的服药剂量 |
[04:15] | that went behind the back of her actual doctor. | 还在她的主治师背后暗箱操作 |
[04:17] | Those beads from Thailand. | 几百年前的旧账了 |
[04:20] | If we’re listing all the things | 如果非要一一清算 |
[04:21] | that you pressured me into. | 所有你强迫我做的事的话 |
[04:22] | The point is you’re the who’s on the line here, | 关键在于 这事你撇不开责任 |
[04:25] | whose name is on her hospital records. | 你的名字在她的住院记录上 |
[04:26] | Whose name is on her name? | 谁的名字又在她名字上面 |
[04:28] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[04:29] | We’re both on the line, | 我们都是一根绳上的蚂蚱 |
[04:30] | but she won’t discuss this with me alone. | 但她不愿和我单方面解决此事 |
[04:33] | She and her lawyer want to meet with both of us | 她和她的律师要求同我们两个 |
[04:35] | for settlement talks. | 进行和解谈判 |
[04:37] | I need you in that meeting acting nice and respectful | 我需要你到场 并且为了化解此事 |
[04:40] | while I defuse this stunt. | 你得表现出和善而有礼貌 |
[04:42] | Yeah well, I’m not going to that meeting, | 好吧 我不会去的 |
[04:44] | so I’m guessing you’re cool | 这样如果我既不和善也不礼貌 |
[04:45] | if I’m not nice and respectful either. | 你也不会发火了 |
[04:49] | Picked up any new hobbies? | 有什么新嗜好吗 |
[04:51] | How’s a hobby gonna paralyze my left leg? | 一个嗜好怎么会让我的左腿瘫痪 |
[04:54] | If you work on vintage cars | 如果你在古董车行工作 |
[04:55] | or you’ve taken up painting, | 或者做油漆工 |
[04:56] | the fumes can… | 那些气味会 |
[04:57] | No cars, no paints. | 没在车行做事 也没有涂漆 |
[05:00] | You’re a popular guy. | 你可真受欢迎啊 |
[05:02] | Popular wallet. | 钱包受欢迎而已 |
[05:03] | Three years ago, before I had a dime. | 三年前 在我中奖之前 |
[05:05] | I had my appendix out. | 我做了阑尾炎切除手术 |
[05:07] | Phil was there. No one else even called. | 菲尔当时在 连个电话都没人打给我 |
[05:10] | What about drugs? | 有吸毒史吗 |
[05:12] | No drugs. | 没有 |
[05:13] | Look, I’ve seen all the documentaries, | 听着 我看了不少纪录片 |
[05:15] | I’ve read all the articles. | 也读过很多文章 |
[05:16] | I’m not gonna be a tabloid cliche. | 我不会有钱就学坏 |
[05:18] | I know what I’m gonna do my money. | 我知道该怎么用这些钱 |
[05:20] | Find and build a life | 找到这辈子唯一的真爱 |
[05:21] | with the one woman I ever cared for. | 一起建立我们的新生活 |
[05:24] | The point is nothing’s changed. | 重点是什么都没变 |
[05:27] | I live the same life. I eat the same food. | 我依然过着同样的生活 吃着同样的食物 |
[05:29] | Same crappy canned food. | 一样劣质的罐装食品 |
[05:32] | How many of your meals do you eat from a can? | 你一天有几餐是吃罐头 |
[05:35] | Most of ’em. | 大多数都是 |
[05:37] | I’m used to it. | 我已经习惯了 |
[05:39] | I order ’em by the case online. | 我在网上订购 |
[05:41] | Is that bad? | 有什么问题吗 |
[05:51] | You’re worried about the trickle down effect | 你在担心卡迪母女和豪斯的 |
[05:53] | of Cuddy versus House versus Cuddy. | 三人火拼会殃及到病人 |
[05:55] | You’re reading subtext into my silence? | 你是在解读我的内心世界吗 |
[05:58] | House gets to you more than anyone. | 豪斯比其他人更懂得怎么刺激你 |
[06:00] | House thinks I’m a robot. | 豪斯认为我是个机器人 |
[06:01] | You think I’m a wuss? | 你觉得我很没用吗 |
[06:03] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不是 |
[06:04] | I think you’re repressed. | 我觉得你是太压抑了 |
[06:08] | Well, it’s out of your control. | 当然 这也不能怪你 |
[06:09] | Tough childhood, | 艰难的童年 |
[06:11] | strained relations with your family. | 紧张的家庭关系 |
[06:12] | Can’t be easy trying to succeed in a white man’s world. | 在白人的世界里难以成功 |
[06:16] | First of all, white man, | 首先 别拿人种说事 |
[06:18] | I’ve done at least as well as you have. | 我的工作能力至少跟你相当 |
[06:19] | Second, I didn’t think you take House’s view | 第二 我觉得你并不认同豪斯所认为的 |
[06:22] | that life sucks and we’re stuck. | 生活糟糕而我们身陷其中不得解脱 |
[06:23] | I think you’re stuck. | 我觉得你确实陷进去了 |
[06:26] | Last month or so I’ve turned my life around. | 大概是上个月 我的生活变了样 |
[06:29] | I’m happier than ever. | 我比以前开心多了 |
[06:30] | Sleeping with ten women instead of four? | 睡的女人比以前的更多了吗 |
[06:32] | Try none. | 一个都没有 |
[06:33] | He was cutting metal… Inhaled the dust? | 他在切割金属 是因为吸入粉尘吗 |
[06:35] | Unless he was snorting lines of the stuff. | 除非他像吸毒那样吸入粉尘 |
[06:38] | None? | 一个都没有吗 |
[06:41] | Was having tons of sex, | 长期的做爱 |
[06:43] | and I was bored, hating myself. | 让我觉得很无聊 自己都痛恨自己 |
[06:46] | Was never gonna be ready when something real came along. | 当真爱来临时 我却没有做好准备 |
[06:48] | So you’re becoming some kind of super monk, | 你能变成一个超级修道士 |
[06:50] | and I can’t change at all. | 我却只能是老样子 |
[06:54] | I challenge you to go one differential | 我赌如果豪斯或其他人让你不爽 |
[06:56] | without House or anyone else getting under your skin. | 你内心都会压着这股气 |
[06:59] | Since I say nothing gets to me | 不过我说了没什么能够影响我 |
[07:00] | and you won’t take me at my word, | 而你又不相信我的话 |
[07:02] | how am I supposed to prove you wrong? | 我要怎么证明你是错的呢 |
[07:03] | I guess you can’t. | 我想你大概没法证明 |
[07:05] | I hope that doesn’t eat at you. | 希望你不会因此而纠结不已 |
[07:08] | Off-brand solvent. From China. | 未注册商标的溶剂 中国产的 |
[07:11] | Made of God knows what. | 鬼才知道成分是什么 |
[07:13] | Patient eats cheap canned goods by the caseload. | 又是一例患者食用廉价罐头食品的案例 |
[07:16] | Could be metal poisoning? | 会是金属中毒吗 |
[07:17] | He also worked with cut-rate chemicals. | 他还和廉价的化学药品打交道 |
[07:19] | Could be inhalation of a toxic volatile substrate. | 可能是吸入挥发性有毒物质 |
[07:22] | Treatment for both is chelation. | 螯合疗法能治疗这两种可能 |
[07:23] | Great work. | 干得好 |
[07:25] | Alkalinize his urine and force diuresis | 碱化他的尿液并利尿 |
[07:27] | for heavy metal poisoning. | 以治疗重金属中毒 |
[07:30] | If that doesn’t work, put him on dialysis for toxic inhalation. | 如果不管用 再做透析来治疗有毒物质 |
[07:34] | I just said treatment for both is chelation. | 我刚说了 螯合剂可以兼治两者 |
[07:36] | And I said force diuresis and try dialysis. | 我说先利尿 再做个透析 |
[07:39] | You need a transcript? | 你没有听清吗 |
[07:40] | You want to put him on dialysis, | 在螯合剂就能治疗的情况下 |
[07:41] | risk infection and hemodynamic swings | 你要他冒着感染 |
[07:43] | when we can just chelate? | 和血流动力学改变的风险做透析吗 |
[07:46] | Settle down. | 大家冷静点 |
[07:48] | If we chelate, | 如果我们用螯合剂 |
[07:49] | we’re not gonna know what disease he had, | 我们就不知道他得了什么病 |
[07:51] | which means we’re not gonna know if the problem | 我们就不会知道问题是出在 |
[07:53] | was in his lousy old job | 以前糟糕的职业上 |
[07:54] | or his still-lousy new life. | 还是如今依旧很糟糕的生活上 |
[07:56] | Which for the purposes of a metaphorical argument | 为了解决我们刚才的争论 |
[07:58] | is very important. | 答案很重要 |
[08:02] | Pointless to argue. | 没什么好反对的 |
[08:04] | He’s the boss. He needs his puzzle solved. | 他是老板 老板说了要玩解迷游戏 |
[08:05] | Why bang our heads against the wall? | 我们干嘛要违逆他呢 |
[08:09] | When you’re done with the patient, | 病人那边处理好以后 |
[08:11] | treat Foreman by banging his head against the wall. | 治治福曼吧 拿他的头多撞几下墙 |
[08:14] | Where’s the dialysis machine? | 透析仪呢 |
[08:16] | Who cares? Since I ordered chelation. | 管它呢 我预约了做螯合治疗 |
[08:18] | We’ll flip a coin, tell House it was one disease or the other. | 我们抛硬币来决定告诉豪斯哪个是病因 |
[08:21] | Worst case, he finds out and he’s impressed we defied him. | 最不济反抗暴露了 他则对我们刮目相看 |
[08:23] | I’m sorry. I asked you to remove the dialysis equipment, | 不好意思 我是叫你撤掉透析仪 |
[08:26] | not the chelation equipment. | 没叫你撤掉螯合仪器 |
[08:28] | And Dr. Cuddy asked me to remove all equipment. | 卡迪医生叫我撤掉所有仪器 |
[08:30] | She de-authorized all treatment. | 她通知要中止所有治疗 |
[08:36] | She won’t let us make a move | 她不让我们做任何治疗 |
[08:37] | until you agree to a sit-down | 除非你同意坐下来 |
[08:39] | with the godmother and her consigliere. | 和教母大人以及她的律师谈谈 |
[08:41] | Bitch to king four. | 她够狠的 |
[08:43] | Checkmate. | 没招了 |
[08:44] | Patient can’t use his leg. | 病人的腿动不了 |
[08:46] | You have to concede. | 你这次必须妥协 |
[08:50] | Or I could just knock all the pieces onto the floor. | 或者我还可以选择撒手不管 |
[08:54] | You’re discharging me? | 你们要我出院吗 |
[08:56] | We really… | 我们实在是 |
[08:57] | don’t have a good lie here, so… | 编不出什么好的谎话来… |
[09:00] | You got caught in some politics | 我们的头头和他的上司发生摩擦 |
[09:02] | between our boss and his boss, | 你不幸做了炮灰 |
[09:03] | but you’ll be out of here 20 minutes tops. | 但最多让你出院二十分钟 |
[09:05] | I’m not better, but you’re kicking me out? | 我的病还没治好 你们就想撵我走吗 |
[09:06] | Which is why it’ll only be 20 minutes. | 所以我说你出院不会超过二十分钟 |
[09:07] | See, the Dean of Medicine acts tough, but she’s not really. | 院长这次很强硬 但她强硬不到哪里 |
[09:10] | She’ll step in, readmit you. | 不久她就会干预 然后重新收你入院 |
[09:11] | So you’re saying that she cares more about his treatment | 你是说比起那位不作为的医生 |
[09:13] | than the doctor who’s actually treating him. | 反而是她更在意病人的治疗状况吗 |
[09:14] | Phil, shut up. | 菲尔 闭嘴 |
[09:20] | Cyrus. | 塞勒斯 |
[09:23] | Jennifer. | 詹妮弗 |
[09:26] | It’s good to see you. | 能见到你真好 |
[09:28] | I read about you in the paper, | 我在报纸上读到了有关你的报道 |
[09:29] | so I hopped the first train from Virginia. | 便跳上了第一列从弗吉尼亚开来的火车 |
[09:32] | So you read that he struck it rich? | 就是说你看到他一夜暴富的消息 是吧 |
[09:37] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[09:38] | It–it must look weird. | 我突然过来 看起来肯定很古怪 |
[09:40] | It kind of is weird. | 确实有点古怪 |
[09:43] | Well, we’re a long way from the third street jetty. | 距我们去第三大道堤坝玩耍已经好久了 |
[09:46] | I just wanted to see you again and say hi, | 我就是想来再看看你 问声好 |
[09:48] | So. Hi. | 你好 |
[09:57] | I was starting to think I’d never find my… | 我几乎要以为再也找不到我的… |
[09:59] | Baby bear. | 熊宝宝 |
[10:13] | Oh, my God. I’m–I’m so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[10:15] | I’m so sorry. | 实在是不好意思 |
[10:16] | I–I don’t even feel nauseous. | 我一点儿都没觉得恶心 |
[10:18] | – I don’t know why… – Your hand is shaking. Okay. | -我不知道怎么就… -你手在抖 |
[10:21] | You’re having a focal seizure. | 是局灶性癫痫发作 |
[10:23] | What does that mean? | 这是什么情况 |
[10:24] | It means you’re not getting discharged. | 就是说你不用出院了 |
[10:29] | We were right that it’s a brain issue, | 是大脑的问题 我们猜对了 |
[10:30] | but wrong about toxic inhalation and metal poisoning. | 但却不是因为金属中毒或者吸入有毒粉尘 |
[10:33] | Everyone else is waiting– | 其他人都在等着呢 |
[10:34] | That was totally courageous of Khloe | 克洛伊[模特]真是够勇敢 |
[10:36] | to Tweet about her weight gain. | 居然在微博上讲自己胖了 |
[10:38] | House, I’ve got a patient with a seizure disorder who can’t walk. | 豪斯 病人无法走路并伴有癫痫 |
[10:41] | Another one? | 又来了一个这样的吗 |
[10:42] | Thought we kicked out the last one. | 还以为我们刚赶走了最后一个呢 |
[10:45] | Obviously I’ll let you treat your patient. | 显然 我会同意让你治疗那个病人 |
[10:47] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[10:48] | We got a patient with a walking disorder who can’t seize. | 咱们的病人无法癫痫并伴有步行症 |
[10:54] | No, wait. I’m close, though, right? | 等等 不对 但我说的很接近了是吧 |
[10:56] | I wasn’t finished. | 我没说完呢 |
[10:57] | Of course I’ll let you treat your patient | 显然我会同意你治疗他 |
[10:59] | if you meet me halfway. | 前提是你我各退一步 |
[11:01] | Well, I guess I’m not finished either. | 那看来我也没休息够呢 |
[11:03] | No clinic hours for the next quarter. | 下个季度你不用出诊了 |
[11:05] | Yeah, three parking spots, | 再给我三个紧挨着的停车位 |
[11:07] | next to each other, so I can park diagonally, | 让我能够斜着停车 |
[11:09] | and three pairs of your underwear. | 我还要你三套内衣 |
[11:12] | I’m thinking of taking up sailing. | 我在考虑航海呢 |
[11:17] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[11:18] | Treat your patient, don’t treat your patient. | 病人你爱治不治 |
[11:20] | Come to the meeting, don’t come to the meeting. | 会面你爱来不来 |
[11:22] | I’m done playing your game. | 我不再陪你玩游戏了 |
[11:23] | You realize the game is automatically over | 输家认输后游戏就自动结束了 |
[11:25] | when the loser loses, right? | 你是知道的对吧 |
[11:29] | Neurological Lyme disease | 神经莱姆病 |
[11:31] | explains the seizures and the paralysis. | 可以解释癫痫和瘫痪症状 |
[11:33] | But not the fact that Chase seems to be treating you. | 但无法解释为什么奇斯在测量你的指标 |
[11:36] | He claims he can swear off sex indefinitely. | 他自称可以永远不再做爱 |
[11:39] | Also claims that I am a boiling cauldron of repressed rage. | 还声称我是个压抑满腹怒火的滚水锅 |
[11:47] | Your theory is idiotic. | 你的理论蠢透了 |
[11:50] | The patient’s antibody titers were negative for Lyme disease. | 病人的莱姆病抗体滴度呈阴性 |
[11:56] | And I shared a motel room with your ex-girlfriend. | 我和你前女友曾在一间旅店里同房共寝 |
[12:02] | You make a good point about the antibody titers. | 关于抗体滴度的问题 你说的很对 |
[12:05] | He’s a rock. | 他还真是块石头 |
[12:07] | How’s your brother– homeless guy? | 你弟弟怎样了 那个无家可归的家伙 |
[12:10] | Haven’t heard from him in months! | 好久没他的消息了吧 |
[12:11] | I don’t know. Wish I did. | 我不知道 希望我有他消息 |
[12:13] | Postural hypotension, | 体位性低血压 |
[12:14] | which could have reduced the blood supply to his brain. | 这会导致大脑的血供减少 |
[12:16] | He’d be a miserable wretch. | 那他可真是个倒霉蛋 |
[12:18] | Actually, the prognosis is– | 实际上 预后的… |
[12:20] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:20] | No, I just meant his life is gonna unravel. | 我只是想说他的人生前景一片黑暗 |
[12:23] | In fairness, that applies to any diagnosis. | 客观来讲 任何诊断结果都是一样的 |
[12:27] | Why do we do this? | 我们干嘛讨论这个 |
[12:28] | It’s not postural hypotension. He’s not orthostatic. | 不是体位性低血压 他当时没在站着 |
[12:31] | His life may unravel, it may not. | 他的生活可能会崩塌 也可能不会 |
[12:33] | He’s not chasing after material things. | 他并不追求物质享受 |
[12:35] | Too bad. He might actually get those. | 真糟 他本能好好享受的 |
[12:36] | He’s looking for love. | 他寻找的是爱情 |
[12:38] | Just tracked down an old girlfriend. | 找寻旧日女友 |
[12:39] | And she’ll never live up to the memory, | 而最终找到的人却和记忆里相差甚远 |
[12:41] | and the thrill of finding her will wear off, | 找到她的激动感也会烟消云散 |
[12:43] | and he won’t even be able to dream about being happy. | 他以后连憧憬幸福的可能都没有了 |
[12:46] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:49] | The patient may have found some long-ago nookie, | 他或许找到了许久以前的女伴 |
[12:51] | but it doesn’t mean he hasn’t had some in the meantime. | 但这并不表示在这期间他一直守身如玉 |
[12:52] | Herpes encephalitis. | 疱疹病毒性脑炎 |
[12:54] | Explains the neurological symptoms. | 可以解释神经系统症状 |
[12:57] | EEG to confirm, | 做脑电图确诊 |
[12:58] | I.V. Acyclovir to treat. | 然后静脉滴注阿昔洛韦治疗 |
[13:00] | How’s Foreman’s BP holding? | 福曼的血压怎么样了 |
[13:03] | Same. | 还那样 |
[13:04] | That’s strange, | 那就怪了 |
[13:05] | since I unplugged the lead 30 seconds ago. | 因为我半分钟前刚拔掉了导线 |
[13:14] | Admirable effort. | 多了不起的忍耐力 |
[13:15] | And I’m not just saying that ’cause I’m scared you might turn green | 我这么说可不是因为我担心你发火 |
[13:17] | and rip through your own clothes. | 或者扯烂你自己的衣服 |
[13:24] | Down on the patient’s romance | 对病人的浪漫情怀不屑一顾 |
[13:26] | because your own lifespan is shorter than dinner and a movie? | 是因为你的寿命已短到撑不过一次约会了吗 |
[13:31] | You’re the one who said miserable stays miserable. | 不幸的人注定不幸 这可是你说的 |
[13:33] | You keep saying it. Several times a day. | 而你把它挂在嘴边 一天重复好几遍 |
[13:36] | I love being back, | 回来工作太让我开心了 |
[13:37] | having every theory you and I share | 每个你我都认同的观点 |
[13:39] | used as proof of my own personal damage. | 都被你用来证明我的人生残缺不堪 |
[13:50] | I’m afraid we’ll need you to step out | 恐怕一会开始脑电图检查后 |
[13:51] | when the EEG begins. | 你得去外面等待 |
[13:52] | The waiting area’s just down the hall. | 等候区就在下面大厅里 |
[13:54] | I got to catch an early train in the morning anyway. | 没关系 反正我要坐早班车走的 |
[13:56] | No, don’t. | 别 别走 |
[13:57] | I’ll put you up in a nice hotel, | 我可以给你安顿一家好点的酒店 |
[14:00] | or rent you a furnished place. | 或者给你租一间带家具的房子 |
[14:02] | I came for the night ’cause I wanted to see how you were. | 我连夜赶来 只是想看看你生活得如何 |
[14:05] | Maybe get back in your life a bit, | 也许有想重新成为你生活的一部分 |
[14:07] | but if I take your money… | 但如果我接受你的钱… |
[14:08] | What’s wrong with a nice place to stay? | 给你找个好地方住有什么问题 |
[14:12] | Unless of course… | 当然了 除非是 |
[14:15] | You don’t want to stay. | 你不想留下来 |
[14:18] | I guess I could keep my motel room another night or two. | 或许我的旅馆房间还可以再续一两天 |
[14:30] | Need a consult. | 帮我会会诊 |
[14:32] | Did an EEG on my patient. | 给病人做了脑电图 |
[14:34] | Turns out the reason that prior doctors | 结果表明 前几个医生 |
[14:36] | thought it wasn’t a neuro problem | 之所以认为那不是神经系统疾病 |
[14:37] | is because it’s not a neuro problem. | 是因为确实不是神经系统疾病 |
[14:40] | The EEG did show signs of metabolic distress. | 但脑电图确实显示有代谢障碍的迹象 |
[14:43] | Well, scan his abdomen. | 那就扫描他的腹部 |
[14:44] | Yeah, let’s assume we’d already figured that out on our own, | 是啊 不妨假设我们已经完成这一步了 |
[14:48] | and found a mass on the pancreas. | 并且在胰腺发现一个肿块 |
[14:54] | Mass looks solid. I’d say it’s cancer. | 肿块看上去是实性的 要我说就是癌症 |
[14:56] | Paraneoplastic syndrome would explain the neurological symptoms. | 副瘤综合征可以解释神经系统症状 |
[14:59] | You need to get a piece of it. | 得取出一小块检查检查 |
[15:00] | Schedule a CT-guided biopsy. | 预约做个CT引导下活检吧 |
[15:02] | Yeah, let’s assume we’d already figured that out on our own. | 是啊 不妨假设我们这一步也完成了 |
[15:07] | Then what’s this consult? | 那你还来找我会诊干什么 |
[15:11] | Why haven’t you been yelling at me about the Cuddy twins? | 卡迪母女俩的事 你怎么都没冲我嚷嚷 |
[15:15] | Because you’re doing the right thing. | 因为你做得没错 |
[15:18] | Are we talking about the same issue? | 我们是在说同一件事吗 |
[15:20] | Is there something I don’t know about | 还是我做了什么 |
[15:22] | that I’m responding to appropriately? | 自己都没意识到的正确举动吗 |
[15:24] | Cuddy wants you in the middle of this. | 卡迪希望你能介入这件事 |
[15:26] | So does Arlene. | 艾琳也这么想 |
[15:27] | Because they don’t want to face their own problem. | 因为她们不愿正视自己的问题 |
[15:29] | Somehow, in your knee-jerk, juvenile way, | 而你那些出于本能的幼稚行为 |
[15:32] | you tripped and fell into an actual adult response to this. | 却歪打正着 是成熟的应对方式 |
[15:38] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[15:45] | That was Cuddy’s strategy all along. | 这自始至终都是卡迪的计策 |
[15:48] | She wanted me to think | 她想让我以为 |
[15:49] | that she desperately needed me to be there | 如果我不去 她就完蛋了 |
[15:52] | so that I wouldn’t be there. | 于是我就肯定不会去了 |
[16:01] | Where is Dr. House? | 豪斯医生在哪里 |
[16:03] | I didn’t want him here. | 我不想让他来 |
[16:05] | This isn’t about her treatment at Princeton-Plainsboro. | 这与她在普林斯顿医院接受的治疗无关 |
[16:08] | It’s about the fight we had last week. | 只是因为我们上周大吵了一架 |
[16:11] | I’d like a moment with my mother | 我想和我妈单独呆会 |
[16:13] | to try and work this out on our own. | 看看我俩能否自己解决这问题 |
[16:16] | I’m afraid my client doesn’t want to– | 恐怕我的委托人不希望 |
[16:17] | It’s mother’s day Sunday. | 这个周日就是母亲节了 |
[16:19] | We can’t have five minutes alone to fix this? | 我们就不能单独聊五分钟来化解矛盾吗 |
[16:22] | Relax. You can still bill me | 放松 你站在外面这段时间 |
[16:23] | for the time standing in the hallway. | 我也会付你钱的 |
[16:30] | I know you’re mad at me, | 我知道你很生气 |
[16:31] | but you can barely make it up those stairs. | 但你自己上下楼都很困难 |
[16:33] | How many nights have you spent on your couch? | 你有多少晚上都是睡在沙发上的 |
[16:36] | This has nothing to do with our fight. | 这和我们之间的争吵无关 |
[16:37] | We’re talking about my home, not a prison camp. | 我们说的是我家 不是战俘集中营 |
[16:41] | What did I just say? | 我刚才说过了 |
[16:42] | I think it was something about this not being personal. | 我认为这事不要夹杂私人恩怨 |
[16:44] | You can spend time with Rachel. | 你可以有时间和瑞秋在一起 |
[16:45] | I can watch over you. | 我可以照顾你 |
[16:46] | Win, win. | 双赢 |
[16:47] | Maybe I’ve got a medical thing. | 也许我身体是不太好 |
[16:49] | Maybe I just think I’m talking, | 也许我只是自顾自说 |
[16:51] | but no one can hear me, | 而没人愿认真听我说 |
[16:52] | not just my uncaring daughter. | 不只是我那漠不关心的女儿 |
[16:55] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[16:56] | 20 grand. | 两万 |
[16:57] | I’ll hire help and forget this nightmare you put me thr– | 我会雇人照看并忘记你带给我的这些破事 |
[17:00] | make it 30. I’ll put in a stair lift. | 三万好了 我会安个电梯的 |
[17:04] | If my board even hears about these threats, | 不要说是和解 就是你提出的这些条件 |
[17:07] | let alone a settlement, | 如果被董事会听到了 |
[17:09] | they’ll investigate what happened | 他们会调查你在医院期间 |
[17:10] | while you were here as a patient. | 发生了什么 |
[17:11] | House and I could both lose our licenses. | 我和豪斯都会丢了行医执照的 |
[17:15] | I’ve been assuming this is personal | 我本以为这是私人恩怨 |
[17:18] | because I don’t want to assume | 因为我不愿相信 |
[17:20] | that was what my mother wants. | 那才是我母亲想要的结果 |
[17:28] | House. | 豪斯 |
[17:29] | Ex-not-mom-in-law. | 前非岳母 |
[17:31] | You said you weren’t coming. | 你说过你不会来的 |
[17:31] | After you said pretty please with sugar on top? | 在你对我说了那么多甜言蜜语以后吗 |
[17:35] | Problem is we only give store credit, | 问题是我们这只换货不退款 |
[17:37] | so I say we put your old, cracked poisonous hip back in. | 按我说不如把那个破烂有毒髋部放回去 |
[17:41] | Here and now. | 就在此时此地 |
[17:42] | I saved your life. | 我救了你的命 |
[17:43] | Happy to un-save it. | 你不喜欢的话可以还给我 |
[17:44] | He is being an ass. | 他最近很混蛋 |
[17:46] | If I could join you in suing him– | 我也想和你一起起诉他… |
[17:48] | She’s like this in bed too. | 我们上床时她也喜欢我这么做 |
[17:49] | Always scheming to get the lawyers out of the room. | 想方设法把律师赶走 再趁人之危 |
[17:55] | If House isn’t going to take this seriously, | 如果豪斯不想认真对待此事 |
[17:58] | I know a few judges who will. | 我知道有些法官会的 |
[18:05] | Was I supposed to be the good cop? | 我刚才该唱白脸吗 |
[18:09] | I had to rig the monitor. | 我也是不得已才作假的 |
[18:13] | I had a lot of salt with breakfast. | 我早饭时吃了很多盐 |
[18:17] | You think I’m repressed too? | 你也觉得我抑郁了 |
[18:19] | I think you’re in danger of being dissolved | 我觉得你快被 |
[18:21] | by your own stomach acids. | 肚子里的酸水给溶了 |
[18:22] | Well, what about Chase? | 那奇斯呢 |
[18:23] | Believe all that nonsense about him being celibate? | 你相信他独善其身的那套废话吗 |
[18:26] | Don’t know, but I’m rooting for him. | 我不知道 不过我支持他 |
[18:28] | Read the studies. | 我看过一些研究说 |
[18:29] | The fewer partners you have, | 你的床上朋友越少 |
[18:31] | the happier you are with your ultimate partner. | 你和终身伴侣就越幸福快乐 |
[18:35] | Then you’re gonna be miserable. | 没错 那你可就悲剧了 |
[18:37] | The studies, | 那些研究 |
[18:38] | it’s important that they have a control group. | 重要的是要有对照组 |
[18:42] | There’s the tumor on his pancreas. | 他的胰腺处有个肿瘤 |
[18:46] | There’s one on his kidney and one in his colon. | 肾脏和结肠处也各有一个 |
[18:51] | One looks avascular, | 一个像非血管源性肿瘤 |
[18:53] | one looks vascular. | 一个像血管源性肿瘤 |
[18:55] | The third looks calcifie | 第三个像钙化性占位 |
[18:57] | he has three completely different cancers at once. | 他同时患有三种不同类型的癌症 |
[18:59] | On average, not so lucky after all. | 总体来说 他可不怎么走运 |
[19:05] | You had to go all Wile E. Coyote on me. | 你拿我当灰太郎耍阿 |
[19:07] | You told me that Arlene wanted me in the middle of it. | 是你告诉我艾琳想让我参与其中的 |
[19:10] | I had to show her that no good would come of that. | 我已经让她明白这样不会有好结果的 |
[19:12] | Seriously? That’s your rationalization? | 不是吧 你就不能理性地处理这事吗 |
[19:16] | How about you didn’t like that Cuddy tricked you? | 这理由怎么样 你不喜欢卡迪耍了你 |
[19:19] | Even though you wanted the same thing as her. | 即使你俩的最终目的相同 |
[19:21] | You didn’t like that she got the best of you. | 你不喜欢她赢你 |
[19:24] | You’ve got more anger toward her than you realize. | 你对她的愤怒远超过你的想像 |
[19:26] | I’m happier without her. | 没了她我过得更快活 |
[19:30] | I’m not stupidly expecting her to make me happy. | 我才不会愚蠢地认为她能让我变得幸福 |
[19:34] | I’m happier with my unhappiness. | 我更满意自己现在不幸福的状态 |
[19:37] | Do you listen to what you’re saying? | 你知道你刚才在说什么吗 |
[19:39] | Because I have to. | 可我一直都有听你胡言乱语 |
[19:40] | I’m holding a summit meeting to force you and Cuddy | 我要开次峰会 你和卡迪都得来 |
[19:42] | onto the same page before a lawsuit gets filed. | 在我们收到一纸诉状前 统一战线 |
[19:50] | Three completely unrelated cancers at once. | 三种完全不相关的癌症同时存在 |
[19:54] | Multi-cancer syndrome– Von Hippel Lindau? | 多癌综合症 希佩尔林道病吗 |
[19:57] | Wouldn’t have touched his colon. | 那不会影响到他的结肠 |
[20:00] | I hereby certify that | 我在此证明 |
[20:02] | Dr. Foreman has not tampered with | 福曼医生没有在这台血压计上 |
[20:04] | this blood pressure mechanism in any way. | 动任何手脚 |
[20:06] | And after I prove I’m 100% stress free, | 在我证明我根本就没有压抑自己后 |
[20:09] | do I get to strap you into a chastity belt? | 我能给你系条贞操带吗 |
[20:11] | What if the patient’s missing a tumor-suppressor gene? | 如果是患者缺失了一个抑癌基因呢 |
[20:15] | How would we even find it? | 那要怎么查出来 |
[20:17] | We need to blast him with chemo now. | 咱们现在就得给他化疗了 |
[20:19] | We can’t give the patient chemo. | 我们不能给病人化疗 |
[20:20] | His platelet count’s through the floor. | 他的血小板计数已经跌至谷底了 |
[20:21] | Even worse, it’d contain his cancers. | 更糟的是 那会遏制他的癌症 |
[20:24] | If we want to know what they have in common, | 如果想知道这些癌症有什么共同点 |
[20:25] | we got to see where they spread next. | 就得看看癌症接下来会扩散到哪里 |
[20:26] | You want to wait six months while the cancer spreads | 你想再等六个月 放任他的癌症扩散 |
[20:28] | and his seizures and paralysis get worse? | 而让癫痫和瘫痪恶化吗 |
[20:30] | Well, now, that’s crazy talk. | 这是有点疯狂 |
[20:32] | But if we pump the patient | 不过如果我们给病人 |
[20:33] | full of vascular endothelial growth factor… | 输入大量血管内皮生长因子 |
[20:37] | Foreman doesn’t like that idea. | 福曼不喜欢这主意 |
[20:46] | You want to grow more and bigger cancers? | 你想引发更多更大的肿瘤吗 |
[20:50] | We can’t figure out what three small ones have in common, | 我们没办法弄清楚那三个小肿瘤的共同点 |
[20:52] | maybe can figure out what eight big ones have in common? | 也许再有八个大肿瘤我们就能明白了 |
[20:59] | Is this idea real, | 你是真的这么打算 |
[21:00] | or are you just threatening to kill the patient to screw with me? | 还是只是想通过威胁杀死病人来刺激我 |
[21:08] | This whole thing is idiotic. | 这整件事太白痴了 |
[21:10] | What does it matter what’s inside of me | 只要我知道如何控制情绪 |
[21:12] | if I know how to control it? | 压抑不压抑又有什么关系呢 |
[21:13] | Makes no difference to us, | 对我们没所谓 |
[21:14] | but you may want to make out a will. | 不过你也许想立个遗嘱 |
[21:17] | Go get lotto boy’s consent, | 去让那个彩票病人签字 |
[21:19] | and turn his cancers up to 11. | 然后让他的肿瘤长到十一个 |
[21:30] | You, what, found my old yearbook, | 怎么 你找到我的旧年鉴 |
[21:33] | and got a picture of my high school boyfriend? | 发现了我高中男友的照片吗 |
[21:35] | Actually, that would have been a lot simpler. | 实际上 没那么复杂 |
[21:37] | I took this ten minutes ago. | 我十分钟之前刚拍的 |
[21:43] | Your high school boyfriend who dumped you, | 你的高中男友甩了你 |
[21:45] | leaving you unable to believe | 让你不再相信 |
[21:46] | that anyone can rekindle an old flame. | 旧情复燃这种事 |
[21:49] | He dumped me after I hooked up with his sister. | 他是在我和他妹搞到一起后才甩的我 |
[21:58] | Would you mind letting him down gently? | 你能委婉地拒绝他吗 |
[22:00] | I might have made promises you can’t keep. | 我貌似说了些你无法信守的大话 |
[22:08] | We’re giving you more cancer. | 我们要让你得更多的癌症 |
[22:10] | The risks of that are kind of obvious. | 这事的风险不言而喻 |
[22:12] | We’ll scan you, run your blood at frequent intervals. | 我们会频繁地扫描并检测你的血液 |
[22:15] | We believe this is our best chance | 我们坚信这是找出 |
[22:16] | at finding the underlying genetic flaw. | 你潜在的遗传缺陷的最佳办法 |
[22:28] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[22:35] | Don’t be stupid. | 别傻了 |
[22:36] | If this cancer overwhelms me, | 如果我被癌症打败 |
[22:38] | at least I’ll die happy here and now, | 我至少可以幸福的死去 |
[22:41] | instead of hoping for a future I may never have. | 而不是在对无望的未来的憧憬中离开 |
[22:45] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:48] | No, you don’t. | 不 并非如此 |
[22:50] | You don’t know. You can’t know. | 你不知道也不可能知道你是否爱我 |
[22:57] | We both need more time. | 我们彼此都需要更多的时间 |
[22:59] | And I believe we’re gonna have it. | 我相信我们会有未来的 |
[23:08] | Do you notice she’s wearing different clothes every day? | 你注意到她每天都穿不同的衣服吗 |
[23:11] | As opposed to the same, starfleet-issued tunic? | 与一成不变的病号服相对比吗 |
[23:13] | She said she came for one night. | 她说她只计划留一个晚上 |
[23:15] | Why’d she pack for more? | 为什么带了那么多衣服 |
[23:16] | So she stuffed an extra sweatshirt in her bag, | 她在包里多放了件毛线衫 |
[23:18] | or she bought something. | 或者她新买了衣服 |
[23:19] | Used? She’s here because an old beau struck gold. | 买二手的吗 她来就是为了这个爆发户 |
[23:21] | She turned down a proposal. | 她拒绝了求婚 |
[23:22] | How long a game you think she’s playing? | 你觉得她这场戏要演多久 |
[23:24] | I think if she said yes after 14 hours, | 我觉得如果她十四个小时后同意了 |
[23:25] | even he’d be suspicious. | 他也会怀疑的 |
[23:27] | You’re lucky you’re hot and smart, because– | 作为才貌双全的女人你很幸运 因为 |
[23:29] | well, you’re just lucky you’re hot and smart. | 才貌双全真的是很幸运了 |
[23:51] | I need a hooker. | 我要找个妓女 |
[23:53] | Not if you can make that work. | 如果你练瑜伽有效就不用了 |
[23:55] | How is that supposed to relax you? | 那样怎么能放松呢 |
[23:59] | It’s not for me. It’s for Chase. | 不是我 是奇斯 |
[24:01] | I’m saving myself too. | 我也想要 |
[24:02] | Maybe you should get a couple. | 不如你多找一个跟他组队好了 |
[24:03] | You’re riding me. Why not ride him? | 你总是找我麻烦 为什么不找他呢 |
[24:05] | Because I can get a rise out of your BP. | 因为我能让你血压升高 |
[24:07] | His pp on the other hand… | 却只能让他更”性奋” |
[24:09] | Forget yoga. Embrace Zen. | 放弃瑜伽信奉禅宗吧 |
[24:12] | You’re a repressed idiot. | 你就是忧郁的白痴 |
[24:13] | He’s a horny idiot. | 他是个性感的白痴 |
[24:14] | Neither one of you can do anything about it. | 你俩对此都无能为力 |
[24:17] | Pretty sure that’s Zen. | 应该是禅宗没错 |
[24:40] | Thought we were meeting in Cuddy’s office. | 我还以为是要在卡迪的办公室碰面 |
[24:42] | And I put one of the radio frequency tagged sponges from the O.R. | 我把手术室里的无线频率追踪器 |
[24:45] | in your portable television. | 放到你的移动电视里了 |
[24:47] | However much it hurt, | 无论对你来说有多难以接受 |
[24:48] | I did have a right to break up with you. | 我确实有和你分手的权利 |
[24:49] | You just want everything to have a hidden personal agenda. | 你只是希望为每件事找个私人原因 |
[24:51] | You need to get over it | 你得接受这一事实 |
[24:52] | instead of torpedoing our jobs out of spite. | 而非想尽一切办法破坏我们的工作 |
[24:55] | Couldn’t just be that you’re a pain professionally. | 我可没办法像你那么惹人烦 |
[24:57] | Stop! | 都给我住嘴 |
[24:58] | You’re both at fault here. | 你们俩个都有错 |
[25:00] | You for trying to manipulate House | 你知道豪斯的为人处事 |
[25:01] | when you used to know better, | 却还是想试图操控他 |
[25:03] | and you for… Being you, | 而你错在 继续做你的混蛋 |
[25:06] | which an especially bad idea under the circumstances. | 尤其在当下 无异于是雪上加霜 |
[25:08] | I had good reasons. | 我有很多好理由 |
[25:10] | You had lame rationalizations. | 你的逻辑没人能接受 |
[25:12] | If I hadn’t played him, | 即使我没那么做 |
[25:13] | he’d have found out about the meeting and crashed it anyway. | 他还是会知道见面的事情 一样会捣乱 |
[25:15] | Would have been a lot more efficient. | 但那就不用绕这么大个圈子 |
[25:17] | Enough! Okay, here’s what’s gonna happen. | 够了 你们听好了 |
[25:18] | Tomorrow I drive both of you to Arlene’s. | 明天我开车带你们俩个去艾琳家 |
[25:21] | You’re gonna write her a personal check for $30,000, | 你给她写一张三万块的支票 |
[25:23] | and tell her she can stay in her own home | 告诉她你愿意让她住在 |
[25:24] | with your blessing. | 自己的房子里 |
[25:25] | You’re gonna do this | 你一定要这么做 |
[25:26] | because you actually give a crap about your job | 因为你把工作 医院 |
[25:28] | and this hospital and your mother, | 还有你母亲都看得很重 |
[25:31] | and possibly even House. | 你甚至也在乎豪斯 |
[25:33] | And you’re gonna say, “I’m sorry,” | 而你 要说”对不起” |
[25:34] | and not utter one syllable more. | 除此之外不要再多说一个字 |
[25:36] | Because I’m an idiot? | 因为我是个白痴吗 |
[25:37] | No, because if you don’t, I’m gonna tell the pharmacy | 不 因为你不这样做 我会让药房 |
[25:39] | to stop issuing Vicodin prescriptions in my name. | 停止发放所有以我的名义开的维柯丁 |
[25:46] | I’m not paying for guess. | 我可不是为了猜对你耍诡计做弥补 |
[25:53] | Anything look different? | 有什么变化吗 |
[25:55] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[25:57] | Where’s Jennifer? | 詹妮弗人呢 |
[25:58] | She’s embezzling money from my Swiss bank account. | 她跑去偷我瑞士银行账户里的钱了 |
[26:01] | That’s what you think, isn’t it? | 你就是这么想的 对不对 |
[26:03] | I’m being taken for a ride? | 她在骗我 |
[26:06] | I think she wouldn’t be here | 我在想如果你还在靠修冰箱过活 |
[26:08] | if you were still fixing refrigerators. | 她就不会来了 |
[26:12] | One random set of numbers | 所谓本性难移 |
[26:13] | doesn’t change human nature. | 一组随机中奖号码改变不了什么 |
[26:16] | Those sets of numbers are what kept me going. | 但正是彩票给了我希望 |
[26:18] | Clutching those tickets, | 紧握着那些彩票 |
[26:21] | thinking about the life I could have, | 畅想我以后的生活 |
[26:23] | finding Jennifer again. | 和詹妮弗重逢 |
[26:24] | So you figure if one long-shot dream came true | 所以你认为一个做了很久的梦实现之后 |
[26:26] | the other one will as well? | 另一个也会实现 |
[26:29] | You think you’re protecting me. | 你觉得你是在保护我 |
[26:32] | I think you’re sad. | 我却觉得你很可悲 |
[26:34] | Can’t stand to see somebody happy. | 见不得别人幸福 |
[26:45] | Mom, here’s a check. | 妈 这是支票 |
[26:48] | It’s a settlement for all you’ve been through. | 算是对你所遭受一切的补偿 |
[26:50] | Of course you can stay in your home. | 你当然可以住在自己家里 |
[26:51] | It was wrong of me to suggest otherwise. | 我不应该提出其它异议 |
[26:57] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:00] | That we saved your life. | 我们不该自作主张救了你 |
[27:05] | In the way that we did. | 我们处理的方式确实不太好 |
[27:07] | B-plus. | 良减 |
[27:09] | I hope this resolves everything. | 我希望现在我们可以冰释前嫌了 |
[27:11] | I can tell you that both your daughter and Dr. House– | 可以说不管是你女儿还是豪斯医生 |
[27:14] | This is 30 grand. | 这是三万块 |
[27:16] | Which is what you asked for. | 这是你要求的数目 |
[27:17] | This covers pain and suffering. | 这只够补偿我经受的痛苦与折磨 |
[27:19] | What about the probate lawyer? | 遗嘱认证律师的费用怎么办 |
[27:22] | Do you two… | 你们两位是不是… |
[27:22] | I have to change my will, | 这样一来 我不得不去改遗嘱 |
[27:25] | leave everything to Julia | 把所有财产留给朱丽叶 |
[27:26] | so this one doesn’t try more funny business | 好让这个女儿不再耍阴招 |
[27:28] | to get control of my home. | 以图占据我的家 |
[27:30] | I’m sure we can toss in another 2,500. | 我想我们可以再多付2500块 |
[27:32] | Well, I guess I’ll have to kill you tonight then. | 那我想今晚我就得杀了你了 |
[27:35] | Mom, I’m not interested in– | 妈 我没兴趣去惦记… |
[27:36] | You already think you own my body. | 你都已经认为你能控制我的身体了 |
[27:38] | Why not my home too? | 难道不会惦记我的房子吗 |
[27:40] | Everybody stay calm, and– | 大家冷静一点… |
[27:41] | You have to lash out at everyone who tries to help you? | 你一定要赶走所有想要帮助你的人吗 |
[27:44] | Live in your own kitchen sink for all I care. | 你就自己住这小地方吧 我才不在乎 |
[27:47] | Harsh. | 真犀利 |
[27:48] | I didn’t think you had a case before, | 我觉得你从没这样过 |
[27:49] | but that is no way to talk to a patient. | 但可不能用这种态度对待病人 |
[27:52] | You are right. | 你说的没错 |
[28:06] | Chase has had his eyes on this one for months. | 奇斯盯上这姑娘有好几个月了 |
[28:09] | Meaning he has eyes? | 你是说他对她有意思 |
[28:11] | I paid her 100 bucks. | 我给了这姑娘一百 |
[28:13] | When he hits on her– | 今晚 或者下周 |
[28:14] | might be tonight, might be next week– | 只要他对她采取攻势 |
[28:16] | she’s gonna slap him and storm off. | 她就扇奇斯一巴掌走人 |
[28:18] | So your plan is to prove you’re both full of crap | 你的计划是想证明你们俩个 |
[28:21] | all in one move? | 都是废物吗 |
[28:23] | First he’ll compliment her hair. | 第一 他会称赞她的头发 |
[28:24] | That’s how he breaks the ice. | 活跃下气氛 |
[28:27] | Next comes some kind of joke or story. | 接下来 他要说点笑话小故事什么的 |
[28:30] | He’s sharpening his harpoon. | 就要准备开始他的柔情攻势了 |
[28:32] | Are my moves this predictable? | 我的行为也是这么有规律吗 |
[28:36] | She’s grabbing his arm. | 她会抓住他的手臂 |
[28:37] | He’s going in for the kill. | 他就要出手了 |
[29:07] | Don’t let it get to you. | 别太在意了 |
[29:14] | Poured a lot of gas on the fire. | 我们在火上浇了好些油了 |
[29:16] | Ultrasound will give us a good look at the damage. | 超声波能让我们看清肿瘤的发展 |
[29:19] | Little more gel. | 再来一点检测剂 |
[29:20] | I never made a will. | 我还没立过遗嘱呢 |
[29:22] | I want to provide for you, if I don’t– | 如果我发生了什么 我想为你做点准备… |
[29:23] | Stop it, will you? | 别瞎说了 行吗 |
[29:25] | Like you to hold your breath for a sec. | 请憋气 |
[29:27] | Your money, there’s charities, causes. | 你的钱 应该用到慈善事业和其它需要上 |
[29:31] | Your family. | 比如留给你的家人 |
[29:32] | You got to ask yourself what’s mattered to you most | 你应该问问自己 这么多年以来 |
[29:35] | year in and year out. | 什么对你最重要 |
[29:40] | That can’t be right. | 不应该是这样 |
[29:43] | Is it bad news? | 是坏消息吗 |
[29:45] | No. | 不 |
[29:46] | We’ve been pumping you with growth factor, | 我们已经在给你输生长因子 |
[29:49] | but you don’t have any new cancers. | 但你的癌细胞并没有进一步发展 |
[29:53] | The tumors you had all shrank. | 肿瘤全都收缩了 |
[30:01] | Three tumors disappearing means we were probably wrong | 三个肿瘤的消失说明 |
[30:03] | about him missing a tumor-suppressor gene. | 之前我们缺失抑癌基因的诊断是错的 |
[30:06] | How many mulligans are you gonna ask for? | 有了上次的结果 你还不死心啊 |
[30:08] | This test is what raised my blood pressure. | 这个测试才是我血压上升的原因 |
[30:11] | I’m used to it now. | 不过我现在习惯了 |
[30:14] | Go. | 开始吧 |
[30:16] | If it’s autoimmune | 如果是自身免疫系统 |
[30:17] | and he created antibodies | 和他自身产生了 |
[30:18] | that ended up fighting his own tumors… | 终止肿瘤发展的抗体 |
[30:20] | Growth factor would have made | 生长因子就能够 |
[30:22] | the underlying autoimmune condition better. | 改善他的自身免疫情况 |
[30:23] | Maybe it was never cancer in the first place. | 或许他的病因就不是癌症 |
[30:26] | Of course it was cancer. We biopsied. | 当然是癌 我们活检证实了 |
[30:29] | It could have been a false positive. | 可能是假阳性 |
[30:32] | Amyloidosis? | 淀粉样变性呢 |
[30:33] | His EKG voltage has been on the low end of normal. | 他心电图的电压是正常范围内的低值 |
[30:35] | What if the tumors were actually protein deposits? | 如果肿瘤其实是蛋白质沉积物呢 |
[30:40] | G.I. biopsy to confirm, chemo to treat. | 给他做消化道活检 开始化疗 |
[30:42] | She’s making that diagnosis | 她的诊断依据是 |
[30:43] | based off of low-normal EKG. | 病人的心电图电压为正常范围内的低值 |
[30:46] | Low-normal is still normal. | 正常范围内的低值还是正常 |
[30:50] | That thing cannot be right. | 这仪器肯定是出问题了 |
[30:51] | Low-normal is still low, | 正常范围内的低值也是低值 |
[30:53] | and that thing does not have money | 而且这个仪器出问题的话 |
[30:54] | riding on you being wrong, | 它又得不到好处 |
[30:55] | like the rest of us do. | 我们其他人可就不是了 |
[30:56] | Chase fixed this. | 奇斯搞的鬼 |
[30:57] | Oh, I think you’re confusing Chase and Foreman. | 我想你是把奇斯和福曼搞混了吧 |
[30:59] | I used to do that all the time. | 我以前就经常弄错 |
[31:02] | I know it’s rigged. | 我知道这东西有猫腻 |
[31:02] | Because you’re Mr. Cool? | 因为你是冷静先生吗 |
[31:04] | Nothing could possibly faze– | 任何事情都不能干扰你… |
[31:05] | Because I took a beta blocker! | 因为我服了β受体阻滞剂 |
[31:18] | Both times, right? | 两次你都作弊了 对吧 |
[31:22] | His platelet count’s still low. | 他的血小板还是很低 |
[31:23] | Chemo’s still a death sentence. | 化疗对他来说是致命的 |
[31:25] | Treating for amyloid with normal EKG | 对心电图正常的患者 |
[31:26] | is like doing heart surgery on a guy | 进行淀粉样变治疗无异于 |
[31:28] | because he’s ten pounds overweight. | 给超重了10磅的人做心脏手术 |
[31:29] | It’s insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[31:30] | Well, we’ll do it your way– | 好吧 我们按你的方法干 |
[31:31] | go shout at the patient till he gets better. | 看看你的咆哮能不能治好他 |
[31:33] | G.I. biopsy to confirm, chemo to treat. | 给他做消化道活检 开始化疗 |
[31:44] | Here’s the dirty little secret. | 我有个小秘密告诉你 |
[31:46] | I just think we are who we are. | 我认为人本性难移 |
[31:48] | And I think lotteries are stupid. | 而买彩票是件特别蠢的事 |
[31:52] | Janet…Hemorrhoid? | 珍妮特·海莫里德[痔疮] |
[31:59] | That’s not my name. It’s why I’m here. | 这不是我的名字 而是我来这里的原因 |
[32:03] | Oh, I see. It goes across. | 我现在明白了 跨格了 |
[32:06] | We better make this fast, | 我们得赶紧治 |
[32:07] | ’cause I’m about to lose | 因为我要因渎职 |
[32:07] | my medical license for malpractice. | 丢掉我的行医执照了 |
[32:09] | It’s nothing unusual. | 这没什么稀奇的 |
[32:10] | The head of the hospital’s about to lose hers too. | 我们院长的执照也要没了 |
[32:22] | I heard Cuddy quadrupled your clinic hours. | 我听说卡迪把你的出门诊时间翻了好几倍 |
[32:24] | Yeah, but you know what? | 是呀 但你知道吗 |
[32:25] | I’m flying through patients. | 看这些病人小菜一碟 |
[32:27] | Arlene wants another meeting. | 艾琳想和你们再见一面 |
[32:28] | I know. Told my seconds to tell her seconds | 我知道 我有让你去转告她女儿 |
[32:31] | that she gets no second chance. | 她没有第二次机会了 |
[32:33] | Well, technically, it’s a third chance, | 确切地说 是第三次机会了 |
[32:34] | but I don’t have thirds. | 但我事不过三 |
[32:35] | Cuddy told her the same thing, more or less. | 卡迪基本上也是这么跟她说的 |
[32:37] | So you got us on the same page after all. | 终于有件事让我们的意见统一了 |
[32:39] | I’ve been thinking about your irrationality, | 我之前一直在想你的谬论 |
[32:41] | and I’ve come up with a rational explanation for it. | 现在我倒是得出一个合理的解释 |
[32:43] | That’s quite a challenge. | 这可真是难为你了 |
[32:45] | You don’t want to let go of Cuddy, | 你还忘不了卡迪 |
[32:46] | so you’re clinging to the negative interaction, | 所以你持不合作态度 |
[32:49] | because some small part of you | 因为你潜意识中觉得 |
[32:50] | thinks the bad stuff beats nothing at all. | 相互折磨比形同陌路好 |
[32:53] | You’re almost making this work. | 你马上就要搞定这事了啊 |
[32:55] | All you got to do now is change reality. | 只差需要你改变事实了 |
[32:58] | Perhaps if I was the one suing me. | 说不准是我自己想要告自己呢 |
[33:00] | You didn’t start it, | 事情不是你挑起的 |
[33:00] | but you had the chance to end it, and you didn’t. | 但是你在有机会结束时 却没有那么做 |
[33:03] | You love her, House, | 你爱她 豪斯 |
[33:04] | and it’s human to hang on, | 不想结束是很正常的 |
[33:05] | but you’re blowing up not just your job | 但你现在这么做 不仅会毁掉你的工作 |
[33:08] | but any chance of any kind of relationship with her again. | 还会毁掉以后你们复合的任何可能 |
[33:30] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[33:32] | It’s a check. | 一张支票 |
[33:34] | For $10 million. | 一千万美元 |
[33:45] | I don’t know what to say, I mean… | 我不知说什么好 |
[33:49] | You already been so generous. | 你已经够慷慨的了 |
[33:52] | By hiring you? | 你是说雇佣你吗 |
[33:54] | Yeah. For a whopping six figures? My own blood? | 支付六位数的工资给我的至亲那挡子事吗 |
[33:58] | Best friend I ever had? | 我唯一的朋友 |
[34:02] | Year in, year out. | 年复一年陪伴我 |
[34:35] | You’re wearing contacts under your glasses? | 你眼镜里面还戴了隐形的吗 |
[34:38] | I must have forgotten to take them off when I… | 我一定是 忘记摘掉了 |
[34:41] | They’re tinted. | 是有色的 |
[34:42] | Do you change your eye color? | 你变了瞳孔的颜色 |
[34:45] | Sometimes I like to mix it up. | 偶尔换换样子 |
[34:48] | I don’t understand. What are you… | 我不明白 你这是… |
[34:50] | Wait, you… you don’t have brown eyes? | 等等 你不是棕色眼睛 |
[35:00] | Where’d the name baby bear come from? | “熊宝宝”的昵称是从哪里来的 |
[35:05] | It’s so long ago, I don’t… | 时隔太久 我记不清… |
[35:07] | It’s a birthmark on your left breast | 因为你左胸有块胎记 |
[35:10] | in the shape of a bear. | 是熊的形状 |
[35:12] | You forgot that? | 这都可以忘吗 |
[35:20] | It’s the one thing I never told you. | 这是我唯一没告诉过你的事 |
[35:22] | That’s why she doesn’t know. | 所以她不知道 |
[35:26] | It’s not like that. I swear. | 不是那样的 我发誓 |
[35:33] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:34] | Get out, both of you. | 你们两个都出去 |
[35:36] | Come on, man. | 别这样 |
[35:38] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:40] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[35:43] | Both of you! | 都给我滚 |
[35:52] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[35:53] | I’m just another lottery fool. | 我只是一个中彩后被骗的傻子 |
[35:56] | My life sucks. It’ll always suck. | 我的生活糟糕透顶 一直都是 |
[36:02] | He’s crashing. | 他要不行了 |
[36:03] | Everything’s shutting down. | 所有器官都在衰竭 |
[36:12] | Patient had a cardiac arrest, | 病人发生心脏停搏 |
[36:13] | and his lungs and liver failed | 在化疗之前就出现了 |
[36:15] | before we even started the chemo. | 肺和肝功能衰竭 |
[36:17] | Brain symptoms that aren’t brain symptoms, | 看似是脑部疾病的症状实际上不是 |
[36:19] | tumors that come and go? | 肿瘤还能来去自如哈 |
[36:20] | It’s not amyloidosis. | 不是淀粉样变性 |
[36:23] | You’re forgetting alopecia. | 你漏掉了脱发症 |
[36:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. I thought you were just | 哎呀不好意思 我以为你是在 |
[36:26] | listing the things it’s not, alphabetically. | 按字母顺序列出所有没可能的病名呢 |
[36:29] | His long lost love is a fraud. | 他失而复得的爱人是个冒牌货 |
[36:30] | Thirteen figured that out. | 十三发现的 |
[36:32] | Good for her. | 她真行 |
[36:33] | Decades of menial work, | 数十年的枯燥工作 |
[36:35] | three cancers couldn’t make him die miserable. | 三处癌症都没能让他痛苦地死去 |
[36:37] | She just did. | 那女人却做到了 |
[36:38] | The truth made him miserable. | 真相令他痛苦 |
[36:40] | It’s like there’s two of me. | 你说出了我的心里话 |
[36:46] | Keep the clinic shut down. | 关闭门诊 |
[36:47] | But wherever it is, | 无论火源在何处 |
[36:48] | it’s isolated to the administrative floor. | 都已经被控制在行政楼层 |
[36:50] | I’m not gonna evacuate the whole… | 我不能疏散整个… |
[37:00] | Only way to get the two of you | 想让你们两个同时出现在同一地点 |
[37:02] | in the same place at the same time. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[37:08] | Reopen everything. | 关闭的部门全部开放 |
[37:09] | Readmit everyone. Now. | 收治所有患者 马上 |
[37:11] | I want you both to know I’m filing the suit today, | 我想让你们两个知道 我今天提起诉讼 |
[37:15] | delivering the paperwork to your counsel’s office. | 文件将送到你律师的办公室 |
[37:17] | You have to be destructive. | 你就一定要做这么绝 |
[37:18] | You have to tear things apart. | 不惜毁掉一切 |
[37:19] | God forbid you should say | 千万不要告诉我 |
[37:21] | what’s really on that twisted mind of yours? | 你那扭曲的心理到底想的是什么 |
[37:23] | And you’re the great peacemaker? | 那你又好到哪里去了 |
[37:25] | Single mom, can’t keep a man long enough to cook a meal. | 单身母亲 永远留不住男人一时半刻 |
[37:28] | You’d be dead if it weren’t for our mistreatment. | 不是我们错施良药 你早没命了 |
[37:32] | And somehow you’d still find something to whine about. | 可你居然还能找到抱怨的理由 |
[37:34] | We’ll let the court decide who’s whining, | 我们还是让法庭判断是谁在抱怨吧 |
[37:36] | since you’re so sure… | 既然你如此坚信… |
[37:37] | We’re not getting back together. | 我们不会复合的 |
[37:41] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么呢 |
[37:43] | It’s the only explanation. | 这是唯一的解释 |
[37:45] | Why she keeps making threats | 她为何一直威胁 |
[37:46] | without ever filing her stupid, | 却迟迟不递交 |
[37:48] | yet completely valid lawsuit. | 那虽然愚蠢却胜算很大的诉状 |
[37:51] | Why she ripped up her will, | 为何更改遗嘱 |
[37:52] | why she kicked half the hospital out on the street. | 为何把半间医院的人都弄到街上来 |
[37:55] | She wants us united against her. | 她想让我们联合起来对付她 |
[37:58] | This is her drawing blood over the latest of | 这不过是她为之前一系列所谓的侮辱 |
[38:02] | a long line of imaginary slights. | 而进行的报复 |
[38:04] | She doesn’t care if anyone else is happy for a single… | 她这辈子从没考虑过其他人的幸福 |
[38:12] | Look at you idiots. | 看看你们这对傻瓜 |
[38:15] | Who else is gonna put up with either of you? | 除了彼此谁还能受得了你们呢 |
[38:22] | I asked you to move in. | 我请你搬来住 |
[38:26] | That meant we weren’t gonna reconcile. | 就是表示我们不可能复合了 |
[38:32] | I’m sorry, mom. | 对不起 妈 |
[38:36] | Some things take more than a common enemy. | 有些事不是一个共同的敌人就能改变的 |
[38:42] | Then you’re an idiot with impossible standards. | 那你就是个标准太高的傻瓜 |
[39:01] | Common enemy. | 共同的敌人 |
[39:04] | One way to trigger brain symptoms | 脑部分明没问题 |
[39:06] | when there’s nothing wrong with your brain | 却出现脑症状 一个原因就是 |
[39:08] | have something else turn your brain into a common enemy. | 有什么使得脑组织成为了其它部分共同的敌人 |
[39:11] | You have a teratoma, | 你长了畸胎瘤 |
[39:13] | a usually harmless congenital growth | 通常不会有不良影响 |
[39:16] | which can be filled with almost any kind of tissue. | 只是一种由各种组织填充的先天性增生物 |
[39:19] | And, unusually, not at all harmless. | 不寻常的是 你的瘤并非无害 |
[39:22] | If I’m right, yours is filled with primitive cells, | 如果我想得没错 你的瘤内填充的是原始细胞 |
[39:25] | some of which developed into brain cells. | 其中一些分化为神经元细胞 |
[39:27] | These foreign cells leaked into your bloodstream. | 这些外源细胞漏入你的血液循环中 |
[39:31] | Now, the body is a little xenophobic. | 身体感到外源入侵 |
[39:33] | It creates antibodies. | 就产生抗体 |
[39:35] | The problem is, there’s not much difference | 麻烦在于 你肚子里的神经元细胞 |
[39:36] | between brain cells in your abdomen and brain cells in your brain. | 与脑内的神经元细胞没有多大差别 |
[39:39] | To make matters worse, | 更为糟糕的是 |
[39:42] | primitive cells can become almost anything. | 原始细胞几乎可以分化为任何细胞 |
[39:44] | Grow like weeds. | 它们如杂草般疯长 |
[39:46] | Which means they can turn into tumors, | 可以演变为肿瘤 |
[39:49] | destroy whole organ systems. | 破坏全身的器官和各大系统 |
[39:54] | But the cancer? | 癌症怎么解释 |
[39:55] | Was cancer. | 确实是癌症 |
[39:56] | Just growing so fast it collapsed under its own weight. | 只是生长太快 在自身重压下破裂了 |
[40:01] | Am I gonna live? | 我能活下去吗 |
[40:03] | Cut out the teratoma, what’s left of your cancer, | 切除畸胎瘤和残余的癌瘤 |
[40:06] | you should be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[40:08] | Think of it as your second luckiest day. | 把今天当作是你你第二幸运日好了 |
[40:11] | It’s hard to feel lucky. | 我感觉不到幸运 |
[40:14] | The woman I love was a fraud. | 我爱的女人是个假象 |
[40:17] | No, actually a fraud was a fraud. | 不对 来骗你的人是假的 |
[40:19] | You fell for her just the same. | 你对她的爱依然是真的 |
[40:22] | You may stay miserable, | 你可以选择继续痛苦 |
[40:24] | but your long lost love is not gonna be the reason why. | 但失去已久的爱情却不是你痛苦的原因 |
[41:57] | It’s the real Jennifer. | 是真的詹妮弗 |
[42:00] | Or at least the only one to show up who actually has the birthmark. | 至少是唯一一个有胎记的珍妮弗 |
[42:03] | He’s renting her an apartment. | 他要给她租间公寓 |
[42:07] | It’ll end horribly. | 结局堪忧 |
[42:09] | Not for him. | 对他来说不会 |
[42:12] | She may take all his money, | 她或许会骗光他的钱 |
[42:14] | and he may be a naive idiot, but… | 他或许天真如白痴 |
[42:17] | He’ll always be hopeful, | 但是他会一直满怀希望 |
[42:19] | so he’ll always be happy. | 所以他会一直幸福下去 |
[42:25] | You lost your mother. | 你早年丧母 |
[42:27] | You euthanized your brother. | 亲手给哥哥安乐死 |
[42:28] | You got the life expectancy of a pretty good Sitcom. | 未来的生活注定是一出悲剧 |
[42:32] | If you can convince yourself | 即便没有这些经历 |
[42:34] | that you’d be miserable no matter what | 如果你还是确信 |
[42:35] | even without all that stuff, | 自己命中注定会悲惨痛苦 |
[42:36] | then maybe you don’t have to hate the universe | 或许你就不必对全世界心怀怨恨 |
[42:40] | for dumping a giant turd on you. | 不满自己命运多舛 |
[42:44] | Fatalism is your survival mechanism. | 宿命论是你维持生存的方式 |
[42:50] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[42:52] | Dumped by everyone you’ve ever loved. | 被所有你爱的人抛弃 |
[42:54] | Rehab was a bust. | 药瘾戒了又犯 |
[42:56] | Your leg feels like somebody took a giant bite out of it. | 腿像是被人咬掉了一大块 |
[43:02] | We are who we are. | 人是不会变的 |
[43:05] | Lotteries are stupid. | 不要寄希望于突来的幸福 |