时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have been fantasizing about this for months. | 我幻想这事有好几个月了 |
[00:06] | Forget it. We’re not here to fool around. | 得了 我们来这不是干闲事的 |
[00:08] | I’m not fooling around. | 这可不是闲事 |
[00:10] | I need this. | 我需要这个 |
[00:13] | You’re an idiot. You know that? | 你就是个傻子 你知道不 |
[00:15] | Just shut up and give me a boost. | 闭嘴 帮我上去 |
[00:25] | Hurry your ass up. | 别磨蹭 |
[00:52] | Sometimes a guy’s got to do what a guy’s got to do. | 有时候 男人有不得不完成的使命 |
[00:55] | Jaguar one to control. | 捷豹一号呼叫控制台 |
[00:57] | Sorry for the delay. | 抱歉有所耽搁 |
[00:59] | Glenn had to take a leak. It was unavoidable. | 格伦得解手 人有三急 |
[01:02] | Target area is clear. Repeat. | 目标区域安全 重复 |
[01:03] | Target area confirmed clear. | 确认目标区域安全 |
[01:11] | Dr. Lee, target area is cleared. | 李博士 目标区域已清空 |
[01:13] | Launch vehicle’s in range. All systems go. | 发射装置已就位 一切就绪 |
[01:15] | Thank you, Cesar. Whenever you’re ready. | 谢谢 塞萨尔 你准备好就可以开始了 |
[01:17] | The CT-10’s light enough to launch from a UAV, | CT-10非常轻 无人机也可发射 |
[01:20] | but can penetrate 8 feet of 6,000-psi concrete | 爆炸前 可穿透抗压强度约四万兆帕 |
[01:23] | before detonation. | 厚达八英尺的混凝土层 |
[01:24] | Bomb’s away. | 炸弹已发射 |
[01:25] | Precision guidance system’s not affected | 精确制导系统不受光线和气象影响 |
[01:26] | by darkness or weather and can hit | 并能从六万九千英尺的高空 |
[01:29] | a 2-foot-wide target from 69,000 feet. | 狙击两英寸大小的目标 |
[01:31] | What about sound? | 声响方面呢 |
[01:32] | None inbound at all. | 完全监测不到 |
[01:33] | We’ve developed a new fan | 我们开发出一种新风机 |
[01:34] | and a baffling design that– | 以及一种迷惑性设计 |
[01:35] | Ordnance on target in three, two, one. | 击中目标倒数 三 二 一 |
[01:50] | I feel better already. | 我感觉好多了 |
[01:52] | You need to see a shrink. | 你需要看心理医生 |
[01:56] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[02:00] | Well done. | 漂亮 |
[02:01] | Wendy! | 温迪 |
[02:03] | Call 911! | 叫救护车 |
[03:04] | Karma’s a bitch. | 因果报应 |
[03:05] | You think her seizures are the result of bad karma? | 你觉得她癫痫发作是报应 |
[03:08] | I think if you spend your days | 我觉得要是你把时间全花在 |
[03:09] | designing ever more effective ways to blow people up, | 如何更精准的炸飞别人这件事上 |
[03:12] | stuff’s bound to come back to you. | 早晚遭天谴 |
[03:24] | Thirsty. | 口渴 |
[03:25] | Side effect of a new antihistamine I’m on. | 我刚用上的抗组胺药的副作用 |
[03:27] | You don’t seem congested. | 看不出你有局部充血啊 |
[03:29] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |
[03:30] | You have any thoughts about our patient? | 你对这个病人有什么想法 |
[03:31] | Got some questions about whether Thirteen | 对十三是真相信还是只是强迫自己相信 |
[03:33] | really believes in karma or just wants to. | 因果报应这个事 倒是有些疑问 |
[03:36] | As for the patient, | 至于病人 |
[03:37] | it’s not gonna be easy to break into her office. | 要闯入她办公室肯定不容易 |
[03:39] | Might want to start with her home. | 那就从她家开始 |
[03:40] | We could ask to look through her office | 我们可征求同意 再查看她的办公室 |
[03:42] | and we could do an MRI first. | 同时先给她做核磁共振 |
[03:44] | Sure. Go ahead. | 行 去吧 |
[03:47] | If you’re not interested in the case, | 你要是对这个病例没兴趣 |
[03:49] | why’d you take it? | 为什么要接呢 |
[03:50] | I am definitely interested. | 我当然感兴趣 |
[03:51] | Could be a tumor. Could be a cns bleed. | 可能是肿瘤 可能是颅内出血 |
[03:53] | What do you do when you got two interesting puzzles? | 两个谜题待你解答 还有何求 |
[03:56] | Two? | 两个 |
[03:58] | 50 bucks! | 50块 |
[04:00] | Pay up. | 给钱 |
[04:12] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 快给 快给 |
[04:14] | Bet’s off. | 这赌不算 |
[04:15] | Fight was fixed. | 有人操控比赛结果 |
[04:16] | That punch barely touched him. | 那一拳都没打到他 |
[04:18] | You bet on Foley to beat Zachary? | 你赌福利能打赢扎卡里[拳击手] |
[04:21] | Speed beats power… | 速度型战胜力量型 |
[04:22] | Unless speed has been paid | 除非有人买通了他 |
[04:24] | to speedily take a dive. | 让他速度地故意输掉 |
[04:25] | He touched him enough to put him on the canvas | 他被打到的次数不少 承受不了很正常 |
[04:27] | and the official counted him out, | 倒数结束 他还无法站起来 |
[04:28] | which means you officially owe me | 铁证如山 你欠我 |
[04:31] | 50 bucks. | 50块 |
[04:33] | We bet on a sporting event. | 我们赌的是体育赛事 |
[04:35] | That was not sporting. | 那才不是体育 |
[04:36] | Less than 30 seconds. | 都不到30秒 |
[04:38] | That was barely even event-y. | 都算不上比赛 |
[04:40] | Okay, here’s what I saw. | 我看到的是 |
[04:42] | You lost and I won. | 你输 我赢 |
[04:44] | Yeah, well, you can take that to your grave. | 行 你就带着这个念头进棺材吧 |
[04:45] | You’re not taking my 50 bucks. | 我才不会把那50块给你 |
[04:46] | Prove it. | 拿出证据 |
[04:47] | Prove it or pay up. | 拿出证据 要么给钱 |
[04:48] | You got one day. | 你有一天时间 |
[04:50] | And don’t make me send my boys out looking for you. | 别逼我派我的小鸭子们去找你讨债 |
[04:53] | What? | 什么 |
[04:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[05:01] | So, two puzzles. | 话说 有两个谜题 |
[05:03] | Tie goes to the one that costs me money. | 我去解开害我输钱的那个 |
[05:05] | Keep each other posted. | 记得互通进展 |
[05:11] | I’ve always been healthy. | 我一直很健康 |
[05:12] | I never even get colds. | 连感冒都没得过 |
[05:14] | I guess your luck finally ran out. | 看来你的好运到头了 |
[05:18] | I take it she doesn’t like people who makes bombs. | 看来她不喜欢造炸弹的人 |
[05:21] | I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to. | 抱歉 我不是故意的 |
[05:23] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[05:24] | Half of my family feels the same way. | 我多半的家人也是这样想的 |
[05:27] | Of course they all work on Wall Street, so… | 他们都在华尔街上班 当然会… |
[05:31] | Ever since the first 4th of July I can remember, | 自打我记事开始 |
[05:34] | I’ve always loved explosions. | 我就喜欢爆炸 |
[05:37] | When I got to college and I had to pick a major, | 当我要念大学 选专业时 |
[05:39] | figured I might as well pick something I’m passionate about. | 觉得该选自己热爱的专业 |
[05:43] | Destroying things. | 你喜欢摧毁东西 |
[05:44] | You weren’t passionate about anything else? | 对其它的都不感兴趣吗 |
[05:47] | Bombs are tools, just like anything else. | 跟其它事物一样 炸弹只是工具 |
[05:50] | You can use it to make things better | 既有好的一面 |
[05:51] | or you can use it to make things worse. | 也有坏的一面 |
[05:54] | I also like romantic poetry | 我也喜欢浪漫诗 |
[05:56] | and picnics. | 还有野餐 |
[05:57] | Is there anything else you want to know | 核磁共振前还有什么 |
[05:59] | before we do this MRI? | 你们想知道的吗 |
[06:00] | Nope. | 没了 |
[06:01] | Try to stay as still as possible. | 尽量保持静止不动 |
[06:02] | This shouldn’t take long. | 不会花太久时间 |
[06:10] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[06:14] | You mind? | 介意坐其它地方吗 |
[06:15] | I mean, there are plenty of other seats. | 那么多空位 |
[06:17] | I’m not here to judge. | 我不是来评头论足 |
[06:18] | You did what was best for you | 你做了对自己最有利的选择 |
[06:20] | and I got no problem with that. | 这我没意见 |
[06:21] | I’m not gonna ask you nice again. | 我最后跟你说一次 |
[06:23] | – Just go away. – Or what? | -走开 -不然怎样 |
[06:25] | Is something gonna fall down? | 你还准备把我撂倒吗 |
[06:27] | Listen. I got a problem. | 听着 是这么回事 |
[06:29] | A guy who knows absolutely nothing about boxing, | 一小子对拳击一窍不通 |
[06:32] | because of you, now thinks he does. | 因为你 现在他觉得自己是专家 |
[06:34] | You can imagine the potential ramifications. | 你可以想象后果的严重性 |
[06:37] | I need you to get on the phone with him | 我需要你跟他通个电话 |
[06:39] | and tell him you took a dive. | 告诉他你是故意放水的 |
[06:40] | I didn’t take a dive. | 我并没有故意放水 |
[06:41] | Take a picture of you to prove that it was really you | 再拍个照证明这真是你 |
[06:43] | and we’re done. | 我们就完事了 |
[06:45] | Just enough to convince him. | 只为使他信服 |
[06:46] | Not enough to get you in any trouble. | 不会让你惹上任何麻烦 |
[06:48] | I didn’t take a dive. | 我没有故意放水 |
[06:52] | Yeah. | 是 |
[06:53] | That story’s getting boring. | 你这个理由可不怎么样 |
[06:56] | Look, I’m not from the commission. | 听着 我不是调查局的 |
[06:57] | I’m not some bookie. | 我不是什么赌博经纪人 |
[06:58] | I’m a doctor. This is my I.D. | 我是医生 这是我的证件 |
[07:03] | Look, if you were a bookie, | 听着 要你真是经纪人 |
[07:05] | you’d know no one pays a guy to throw a fight | 你就会知道没人会贿赂 |
[07:07] | he has no chance to win. | 没机会赢的拳击手 |
[07:09] | I was a 12-to-1 underdog. | 我是个赔率1赔12的废物 |
[07:11] | Lost my last five fights. | 过去五场比赛 我都输了 |
[07:12] | But you were the better fighter. | 但你是个很优秀的拳击手啊 |
[07:14] | That last punch barely touched you. | 最后那拳几乎都没碰到你 |
[07:16] | You ever been barely touched by a guy | 你有被一个重达230镑的家伙 |
[07:18] | who weighs 230 pounds? | 轻轻揍过吗 |
[07:20] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[07:22] | Look where I am, what I’m wearing. | 看看这个地方 还有我穿的衣服 |
[07:25] | Now,do I look like a guy who just got a payday? | 我像是个刚拿到酬劳的人吗 |
[07:29] | I didn’t throw the fight. | 我没有故意输掉比赛 |
[07:32] | I just suck. | 我就是水平太烂 |
[07:45] | Proof. | 证据在此 |
[07:50] | Just because he wasn’t hit in the face– | 仅仅因为他没有被打爆脸 |
[07:52] | Look at his pupils. | 看看他的瞳孔 |
[07:55] | He has anisocoria, which, given his age, | 两侧瞳孔不等大 考虑到他的年龄 |
[07:57] | the adrenaline surge of the fight, | 以及比赛时肾上腺素的激增 |
[07:59] | the fact that he’s still alive | 再加上目前他还活得好好的 |
[08:00] | means he was tachycardic. | 说明他当时心动过速 |
[08:02] | He has Wolff-Parkinson-White syndrome. | 他患有WPW综合征 |
[08:04] | The bet was on who would win, | 我们赌的是谁赢 |
[08:05] | not who would live the longest. | 而不是谁能活最久 |
[08:07] | If he’s physically unable to continue | 如果他因为身体有病 |
[08:09] | because of a preexisting illness, | 而在体力上不能坚持打完比赛 |
[08:11] | then it’s technically a “No contest”, | 那么严格意义上讲 比赛是无效的 |
[08:13] | which means all bets are off. | 也就是说 我们打的赌是无效的 |
[08:15] | You know that just because I was right | 即使这次拳击赌博是我猜对了 |
[08:17] | about this one fighter doesn’t make you | 也丝毫不会减弱你的男子气概 |
[08:18] | any less of a man? | 这点你清楚 对吗 |
[08:19] | Actually, it would if you were right. | 要是你赢了 还真会伤我心肝呢 |
[08:21] | Then as I said earlier, prove it. | 那就像我之前说的 你拿出证据来 |
[08:23] | And one possibly photoshopped cell phone pic | 一张可能处理过的手机照片 |
[08:26] | does not a diagnosis make. | 不足以成为诊断依据 |
[08:33] | Oh, excuse me, Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 请等一下 |
[08:35] | Desole, je parle pas anglais. | 真抱歉 我不会说英语[法语] |
[08:37] | I’m a co-worker of Wendy Lee’s. | 我是温迪·李的同事 |
[08:39] | I’m also her boyfriend. | 也是她的男友 |
[08:41] | Great. I’m a guy who doesn’t care. | 太棒了 我对此毫无兴趣 |
[08:43] | She’s your patient. | 她是你的病人 |
[08:45] | Oh, you thought I didn’t know who Wendy Lee was? | 你以为我不知道温迪·李是谁吗 |
[08:47] | Yeah, makes sense. I’m not good at names. | 有点道理 我确实不太擅长记人名 |
[08:48] | Did Dr. Fortune tell you that? | 福运医生[指福曼]跟你提过这点吗 |
[08:50] | Her last boyfriend was a real nut. | 她的前男友就是个疯子 |
[08:51] | He’s basically stalking her. | 他一直在跟踪她 |
[08:52] | See, this is what I don’t care about. | 你说的正是我不感兴趣的内容 |
[08:54] | I don’t care who cares about her, | 我才不在乎谁关心她呢 |
[08:56] | used to care about her. | 也不在乎谁曾经关心过她 |
[08:57] | Either one of you falls down dead, you can drop me a note. | 你们俩要是有人挂了 给我留张字条 |
[09:01] | I think I know what’s wrong with her. | 我想我知道她这是怎么回事 |
[09:04] | You screwed up in the lab | 你弄砸了实验 |
[09:05] | and accidentally spilled some bomb on her? | 然后不小心泼了她一身炸药吗 |
[09:07] | No. | 不是 |
[09:10] | He really is crazy. | 他确实疯得够呛 |
[09:14] | Poisoned? | 被人下毒了 |
[09:15] | Apparently our mad scientist | 显然咱们疯狂的科学家 |
[09:17] | is also a slutty scientist | 还是位风情万种的科学家 |
[09:19] | whose milkshakes got all the nerds in the yard | 能让她身边的呆子 |
[09:22] | fighting over her. | 全都为之争风吃醋 |
[09:23] | She’s a slut because she’s dated | 就因为她勾搭了两名同事谈恋爱 |
[09:24] | two different guys at work? | 你就说她放荡吗 |
[09:25] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[09:26] | I thought we were still judging her. | 我以为咱们仍然在对她品头论足呢 |
[09:28] | She’s not a slut and it’s not poison. | 她不是荡妇 也没被下毒 |
[09:29] | When we tested her blood and cerebral spinal fluid | 我们检测了她的血液和脑脊液 |
[09:31] | for toxic exposure, it was negative | 没有发现任何我们能想到的 |
[09:33] | for every poison we could think of. | 有毒物质 |
[09:34] | Well, that just leaves | 看来就只剩下 |
[09:36] | every poison we didn’t think of. | 所有我们没能想到的有毒物质了 |
[09:37] | She works in a bomb factory. | 她在炸弹工厂上班 |
[09:38] | So do a lot of other not-sick people. | 那里也有很多人没生病 |
[09:40] | The guy had any actual evidence she was poisoned, | 如果他有她被下毒的真凭实据 |
[09:41] | he would have gone to the police, not to us. | 就会去找警察 而不是我们了 |
[09:43] | And if we had any evidence of what was wrong with her, | 如果有任何有助于诊断的线索 |
[09:45] | you’d be showing us MRI results. | 你早就给我们看MRI的结果了 |
[09:47] | I assume they were negative. | 所以我猜结果是阴性 |
[09:49] | Couldn’t hurt to start activated charcoal, see what happens. | 不妨试试活性炭 看看病人有什么反应 |
[09:52] | You know what else wouldn’t hurt? | 知道还有什么也可以不妨一试吗 |
[09:53] | This case is getting interesting. | 病例是越来越有趣了 |
[09:56] | Let’s add a little danger. | 不妨再给它加把劲吧 |
[10:18] | Just because he has guns | 仅仅因为他持有枪支 |
[10:20] | doesn’t make him a murderer. | 并不能证明他就是个凶手 |
[10:21] | Tell that to the bear. | 这话你倒是跟这头熊说去 |
[10:23] | Look in the desk. | 查查写字台 |
[10:24] | See if he’s got a diary or a journal. | 看看他有没有日记或记事簿 |
[10:25] | Something tells me he’s not exactly | 有迹象表明 他并不是那种 |
[10:27] | a diary kind of guy, | 喜欢记日记的人 |
[10:28] | maybe a manifesto. | 赤裸裸的威胁倒有可能 |
[10:29] | Just look. | 随便查一下 |
[10:30] | I’m gonna check out the rest of the place, | 我去检查下其它地方 |
[10:31] | see if he’s got a computer. | 看看他有没有电脑 |
[10:34] | – It’s Foreman. – Yep? | -福曼打来的 -什么事 |
[10:35] | You break in yet? | 你们已经进去了吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, we’re in the abattoir now. | 是啊 我们正身处屠宰场呢 |
[10:38] | – Why? – You can leave. | -怎么了 -你们可以撤了 |
[10:39] | I think Taub and I found what we’re looking for. | 我觉得我们已经找到了所需的证据 |
[10:42] | Looks like she actually was being poisoned, | 看起来她确实一直被人下毒 |
[10:45] | but she’s been doing it to herself. | 只不过投毒者正是她自己 |
[10:51] | – I’m not an alcoholic. – I know. | -我不酗酒 -我明白 |
[10:52] | I know the whole label thing is so limiting. | 你喝酒是有控制的喝 |
[10:55] | You’re a person who happens to suffer from alcoholism. | 现在只是碰巧酒精中毒而已 |
[10:58] | You broke into my house | 你非法闯入我家 |
[10:59] | and now you’re being a smart ass? | 现在又自作聪明 是吗 |
[11:01] | During your history, you said you didn’t drink at all. | 你在病史里声称自己滴酒不沾 |
[11:04] | I don’t. | 我确实不喝酒 |
[11:05] | – You just collect bottles. – Yes. | -你只是收集酒瓶子玩 -是的 |
[11:08] | I collect them for my friend. | 那些酒瓶子是给我朋友的 |
[11:10] | She uses them in her art projects. | 她要用来做艺术品 |
[11:11] | And you’re ashamed of these art projects. | 而这些艺术品让你拿不出手 |
[11:14] | The bottles were hidden. | 你把瓶子都藏起来了 |
[11:15] | That’s because my housekeeper keeps throwing them out. | 那是因为清洁工总是要扔掉它们 |
[11:17] | I’ve told her a dozen times not to, | 我告诉她无数次了 |
[11:19] | but either she doesn’t understand or she doesn’t care. | 她要么没听懂要么压根不在乎 |
[11:24] | – Why would she lie? – That’s the easy question. | -她干嘛撒谎呢 -没深度的问题 |
[11:27] | She needs a government security clearance for her job. | 她的工作要求她通过政府安全合格认证 |
[11:29] | And what’s the hard question? | 那什么才是有深度的问题 |
[11:30] | If she’s an alcoholic, why doesn’t she have | 如果她酗酒 那为什么她家里 |
[11:32] | at least some partially-full bottles in the house? | 一个喝剩下一半的酒瓶都没有呢 |
[11:34] | I mean, why keep the empties? | 我的意思是 干嘛留着空瓶子 |
[11:35] | Why not just throw them away? | 干嘛不直接扔掉呢 |
[11:37] | So she’s probably telling the truth. | 也就是说 很有可能她讲的都是实话 |
[11:39] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[11:42] | We start her on valium for alcohol withdrawal. | 使用安定让她戒酒 |
[11:47] | It’s the best we’ve got right now. | 这是我们目前最好的办法了 |
[11:55] | One normal EKG does not a healthy person make. | 心电图正常并不代表身体健康 |
[11:58] | Look, I told you I just suck. | 我说了 我就是水平太烂 |
[12:00] | Oh, you make me so sad. | 你可真让我寒心 |
[12:02] | Don’t talk like that. | 别用那种口气跟我说话 |
[12:03] | Why do you care so much? | 你干嘛这么关心我 |
[12:05] | Kill me for loving my patients. | 医生关心病人 天经地义 |
[12:07] | It’s just what I do. | 我就靠这个吃饭呢 |
[12:09] | Hey, stop. Stop! | 别走 站住 |
[12:16] | Look, my–my leg hurts. Okay? | 我的…我腿脚不方便 |
[12:18] | Just talk to me for a moment. | 我们好好聊一聊 |
[12:28] | You don’t have to be a loser. | 你不要自暴自弃 |
[12:30] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[12:31] | Whatever’s wrong with you, it’s real. | 不管是什么问题 你的确生病了 |
[12:34] | Sick is good. | 生病是好事 |
[12:35] | Sick means you can get better. | 说明你能好起来 |
[12:37] | You could get better. | 你能变得更强 |
[12:39] | And I don’t mean healthier. | 我想说的不是你身体会更健康 |
[12:40] | I mean… | 我想说的是 |
[12:43] | Maybe you don’t have to suck. | 或许你的拳击比赛就不会无疾而终 |
[12:50] | Figure out what’s wrong with yourself. | 你还是想想自己有什么毛病吧 |
[12:53] | Leave me alone. | 别来烦我 |
[13:01] | Abdominal pain. | 病人腹痛 |
[13:02] | She said it felt like she was being stabbed. | 她说就好像是被捅了一样疼 |
[13:07] | Give her morphine, 5 milligrams iv. | 静脉注射五毫克吗啡 |
[13:10] | Is it a symptom of the underlying condition, | 这是她身上未知疾病的症状 |
[13:12] | or a symptom of our treatment? | 还是她对我们治疗的反应 |
[13:13] | We’ll know soon. I stopped her treatment. | 很快就能知道了 我已经停了她的治疗 |
[13:15] | We should restart it. | 应该继续开始 |
[13:16] | Acute pancreatitis from alcoholism | 疼痛可能是由 |
[13:18] | would cause this kind of pain. | 酒精中毒诱发的急性胰腺炎引起 |
[13:19] | It’s stress related. | 是压力诱发的 |
[13:20] | She’s in a lot of pain. | 她正忍受着剧烈疼痛 |
[13:21] | She’s under a lot of stress. | 她遭受着巨大压力 |
[13:22] | She’s got two guys fighting over her | 有两个男人为她争风吃醋 |
[13:23] | and she got done with the final test of a new bomb. | 她刚完成了新炸弹的最后测试环节 |
[13:26] | Her guilt is killing her. | 罪恶感让她一病不起 |
[13:27] | As far as you know, she likes being the center | 我倒是觉得 她喜欢成为焦点 |
[13:29] | of attention and loves her job. | 热爱自己的工作 |
[13:30] | As far as you know, she doesn’t drink. | 你也知道她不喝酒吧 |
[13:31] | What if it’s a kidney infection? | 如果是肾脏感染吗 |
[13:32] | Acute pyelonephritis could kill her | 不给她静脉滴注抗生素的话 |
[13:34] | if we don’t start her on iv antibiotics. | 她会死于急性肾盂肾炎 |
[13:35] | Would kill her if it was pyelonephritis, | 如果确实是肾盂肾炎的话 她才会 |
[13:37] | but since her urine and csf | 但是她的尿液和脑脊液检查 |
[13:39] | don’t show signs of infection– | 并未显示出感染的迹象 |
[13:40] | I paged House. | 我呼了豪斯 |
[13:43] | What? We got nothing. | 干嘛这样看我 我们毫无头绪 |
[13:45] | Less than nothing since he’s actually ignoring my pages, | 应该说是更糟 他根本无视我的呼叫 |
[13:48] | which means we have a sick patient | 也就是说 我们有个病患 |
[13:49] | and apparently a sick boss. | 和一个无药可救的老板 |
[14:07] | Tell him you admit he’s right. | 你去告诉他 你认输了 |
[14:08] | Let’s get him back to work. | 我们得让他回到工作中来 |
[14:11] | If he’s ignoring you,it’s because he trusts you. | 他忽略你 是因为他信任你 |
[14:13] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是的 |
[14:14] | No, it’s not, but he does. | 好吧 也许不是 但他确实信任你 |
[14:15] | Thanks. I feel warm inside. | 谢谢 你这么说我真感动 |
[14:17] | Right now I’m debating | 我现在正纠结于 |
[14:18] | which bad idea I should pretend is a good idea | 该硬着头皮把哪个诊断当作是正确的 |
[14:21] | and force everybody to implement. | 然后强迫其他人去实施 |
[14:22] | I think this is good for him. | 我觉得这对他有好处 |
[14:23] | Obsessing over a bet is good? | 执迷于一个赌博有好处吗 |
[14:26] | And doing his actual job, treating actual patients, | 做好本职工作 治愈病患 |
[14:28] | that’s bad? | 反而是无益的吗 |
[14:29] | House only doing what House wants | 豪斯只会做自己想做的事 |
[14:31] | is the only way he can function. | 他这人就这样 |
[14:32] | Since the breakup, he’s been seeking out | 和卡迪分手后 他就开始 |
[14:34] | crazier and crazier things to do | 不断挑战疯狂的极限 |
[14:36] | because they’re crazy. | 就因为这些事很疯狂 |
[14:38] | This is–well, it’s not crazy. | 而这事还不算疯狂 |
[14:41] | No, just irresponsible and possibly dangerous. | 是不疯狂 就是不负责任又危险罢了 |
[14:44] | By House standards, it’s dull. | 按豪斯的标准来看 这很无趣 |
[14:45] | This he’s doing | 而他正在琢磨的事情 |
[14:47] | just because he’s interested. | 纯粹是出于兴趣 |
[14:48] | I think House getting back to doing… | 豪斯重操旧业 以令人无语的理由 |
[14:50] | stupid House stuff for stupid House reasons | 做那些只有他才会做的蠢事 |
[14:53] | is the best thing that could happen to him. | 我觉得这对他来说 是好事 |
[14:56] | I’ll go explain that to the patient. | 我等下就这么向病人解释 |
[15:51] | It’s definitely not pancreatitis. | 绝对不是胰腺炎 |
[15:53] | Restarting the treatment obviously didn’t help anything. | 重新开始治疗并未使病情有所好转 |
[15:55] | I assume you tested for infections. | 我猜你做了肾脏感染检查 |
[15:58] | And I assume that look means | 而你的表情告诉我 |
[15:59] | “Yes, and I was wrong.” | “是的 但我的诊断错了” |
[16:00] | You call for a psych consult? | 你给病人进行了心理咨询吗 |
[16:03] | That’s the same look I just got from Chase. | 你的囧样和奇斯还真是一模一样 |
[16:05] | So an hour ago, we had three theories | 一个小时前 我们有三个诊断 |
[16:07] | we couldn’t agree on. | 但我们无法达成一致 |
[16:08] | Now we’ve got no theories, but we’re in agreement. | 现在我们没有任何诊断 却达成了一致 |
[16:15] | CT and ultrasound showed inflammation | CT和超声显示 |
[16:17] | in the renal capsule. | 肾被膜下有炎症 |
[16:18] | Could be an obstructing calculus | 可能是结石堵塞 |
[16:20] | or a perinephric abscess. | 或者是肾周脓肿 |
[16:21] | Blood cultures came back negative. | 血培养显示阴性 |
[16:22] | It’s probably just a benign cyst. | 可能只是个良性肿瘤 |
[16:23] | Yes, let’s just dismiss an idea | 行啊 那我们就因为它可能无碍 |
[16:25] | because it’s probably nothing. | 就把一种病因排除在外吧 |
[16:26] | Could be gas in the perinephric space, | 可能是肾周间隙积气 |
[16:27] | In which case,we should be prepping her | 如果这样的话 我们得让她准备好 |
[16:28] | for emergency surgery. | 进行紧急手术 |
[16:31] | What looks like wolff-parkinson-white | 什么病症不是WPW综合征 |
[16:34] | but isn’t? | 但看着像WPW综合征呢 |
[16:38] | – Her EKG was normal. – So was his. | -她的心电图显示正常 -我说的是他 |
[16:41] | That’s why I said “looks like.” | 这就是我说”看着像”的原因了 |
[16:42] | As in similar to, but not the same. | 也就是说是相似 但不完全一致 |
[16:45] | You want us to help you get out of paying your bet | 你想让我们帮你省下赌债 |
[16:49] | while your actual patient lies in agony. | 徒留你真正的病人在痛苦中挣扎 |
[16:52] | Who’s the real bad guy here? | 这里究竟谁才是坏人呢 |
[16:54] | The guy who doesn’t care enough to help | 是那个事不关己袖手旁观的人 |
[16:56] | or the four guys who are not competent enough to help? | 还是那四个爱莫能助的人呢 |
[16:59] | He works out too much, gets pounded too much, | 他过度健身 经常挨揍 |
[17:01] | and not in the romantic way. | 当然不是情人间的打打闹闹 |
[17:03] | – His pupils… – I got it. | -他的眼球… -我知道了 |
[17:07] | Your patient? No. | 不是再说你们的病人 |
[17:09] | Plenty of time to save her life | 等你们帮我把钱省下来后 |
[17:10] | after we save my money. | 有足够的时间去救她 |
[17:12] | Underlying neurological condition exacerbated | 她的风流韵事导致了急性泌尿系统感染 |
[17:14] | by an acute uti brought on by her sexual escapades. | 从而引起了潜在的神经系统问题 |
[17:17] | Slut? Escapades? | 荡妇 风流韵事 |
[17:19] | How do we treat? A scarlet “A”? | 我们怎么治疗呢 给她挂个赤字吗 |
[17:20] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:21] | Acute uti brought on | 她过度的性生活 |
[17:22] | by her healthy enjoyment of her womanhood. | 导致了急性泌尿系统感染 |
[17:24] | We start her on iv ampicillin | 我们开始给她静脉滴注氨苄西林 |
[17:26] | and an aminoglycoside. | 和氨基糖苷类抗生素 |
[17:36] | You ignore us all the time. | 你经常无视我们 |
[17:38] | You go on crazy joyrides all the time. | 也会做无厘头的事情 |
[17:40] | But you answer pages, you sleep. | 但你会回复呼叫 会睡觉 |
[17:44] | I know I’m gonna regret doing this, | 我知道我会后悔这么做的 |
[17:46] | but I’ll ask anyway. | 但我还是要问下 |
[17:47] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么我可以帮忙的吗 |
[17:52] | Although… | 虽然 |
[18:10] | Great news! | 好消息 |
[18:13] | You have an underlying neurological condition, | 你患有某种神经系统疾病 |
[18:15] | which together with your heart– | 再考虑到你的心脏问题 |
[18:17] | You said my heart was fine. | 你说过我的心脏很好 |
[18:19] | Yeah, I also said I would get you your career back. | 是的 我还说能让你重振雄风 |
[18:22] | But it doesn’t seem to matter | 但现在都无关紧要了 |
[18:24] | since you’ve so clearly been handed | 因为很明显你自己 |
[18:26] | the golden spit bucket. | 也准备洗手不干了 |
[18:30] | Sympathetic overdrive. | 交感神经过度兴奋 |
[18:33] | It’s a medical term. | 是个医学术语 |
[18:35] | So is “great news.” | “好消息”也是 |
[18:39] | Of course, if you prefer wallowing… | 当然 你想要堕落的话 |
[18:42] | All you need is a chin. | 咱俩好好谈谈就能解决了 |
[18:45] | And a heart, apparently. | 显然 还要有颗心 |
[18:47] | Then you can go back to being the guy who won 20 of his first 20 | 你就又是那个开初二十连胜的选手 |
[18:50] | instead of the guy who lost 5 of his last 5. | 而非终了五连败的人了 |
[18:53] | Although, technically, | 不过 准确来说 |
[18:54] | I count the last one as a “no contest.” | 我觉得最后一次都算不上是拳击赛 |
[18:56] | – And you save 50 bucks. – I’m a doctor. | -你就可以省五十美元了 -我是医生 |
[18:58] | I don’t tell a fat guy to lay off bacon for less than 300. | 要想让我来看病 时薪不能小于三百 |
[19:02] | This is about dignity for both of us. | 这事关乎我们两个人的尊严 |
[19:08] | Give me your arm. | 把你手臂给我 |
[19:11] | Give me your arm. | 把你手臂给我 |
[19:15] | What the hell? | 怎么回事 |
[19:18] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[19:19] | It’s just epinephrine. | 肾上腺素而已 |
[19:20] | Ep–is it dangerous? | 肾上 危险吗 |
[19:22] | In the wrong hands, very. | 使用不当的话 是很危险 |
[19:23] | So…Yeah, sort of. | 所以 是的 有点危险 |
[19:26] | This will only take a few seconds. | 只要几秒钟就好 |
[19:30] | And… You are tachycardic. | 你心动过速 |
[19:35] | Yo, are you psycho? | 老兄 你疯了吗 |
[19:37] | We combine the increased heart rate with chest trauma | 我应用一些小小的药物手段 |
[19:39] | by applying a little sweet science to the science. | 重现比赛中出现的伴有胸痛的心动过速 |
[19:42] | Don’t worry. | 不要担心 |
[19:43] | I’ll– I’ll explain more when you wake up. | 我 等你醒后我会解释的 |
[19:45] | Now, the punch that supposedly knocked you out | 现在 我这个老瘸子要挥出一拳 |
[19:47] | looked like it was thrown by an old cripple. | 应该就可以把你打晕了 |
[19:49] | Kind of like this. | 就像这样 |
[19:51] | Look, stop it. | 听着 住手 |
[19:52] | Three… | 三 |
[19:54] | Two, one. | 二 一 |
[20:00] | Seem to be older and more crippled than I thought. | 看来我刚才那拳太弱了点 |
[20:02] | Look, no. You’re embarrassing me. | 听着 住手 你让我很难堪 |
[20:06] | Doesn’t make sense. | 说不通啊 |
[20:08] | Maybe if I– | 或许要是我 |
[20:13] | Look, get the hell out of my life, you lunatic. | 别再出现在我眼前 你个疯子 |
[20:26] | She’s in v-tach. BP’s dropping. | 她发生室性心动过速 血压在往下降 |
[20:28] | Whatever you’re doing isn’t working again. | 不管你们采用了什么治疗 还是不管用 |
[20:30] | There’s got to be some way to stop the seizures. | 总得想办法让癫痫停下来吧 |
[20:32] | It’s not a seizure. She’s having a heart attack. | 这并不是癫痫 她心脏病发了 |
[20:33] | – No pulse. – That’s impossible! | -没有脉搏 -不可能 |
[20:34] | She runs marathons! | 她都能跑马拉松 |
[20:39] | Charging to 200. Clear. | 充电到200焦耳 离手 |
[20:42] | Still no pulse. | 还是没有脉搏 |
[20:43] | Charging to 300. | 充电到300焦耳 |
[20:44] | – Why is this happening? – Clear. | -怎么会这样 -离手 |
[20:46] | My theory is that he’s only avoiding us | 我的理论是他之所以躲着我们 |
[20:48] | because he really wants to avoid you. | 是因为他不想见你 |
[20:50] | Ma nishtanah? | [逾越四问] |
[20:53] | You made it through med school without ever attending a Seder? | 你在医学院这么多年就没参加过逾越节吗 |
[20:56] | It means “Why is this night different | 那句话的意思是 今晚和其它夜晚 |
[20:58] | from all other nights?” | 有什么不同呢 |
[20:59] | I’m not sure it is. | 我也不确定 |
[21:00] | But usually when push comes to shove, he shows up. | 但一般事态严重时他都会出现 |
[21:02] | If the patient’s still alive, then push hasn’t met shove yet. | 如果病人还活着 那事态还不够严重 |
[21:04] | Patient is hanging by a thread | 病人已命悬一线 |
[21:05] | and we don’t have a clue why. | 我们确对病因毫无头绪 |
[21:07] | Then we have to assume he does | 那我们只好假定豪斯胸有成竹 |
[21:08] | and she isn’t. | 而病人还能挺住 |
[21:09] | We could or we could assume that something | 话虽如此 我们也可以认为 |
[21:12] | is seriously wrong with House | 豪斯确实出了什么事 |
[21:13] | and try to do something about that. | 并对此采取些行动 |
[21:15] | This way, even if we’re wrong, nobody dies. | 这样即使我们错了 也没人会死 |
[21:18] | House is fine. | 豪斯没事 |
[21:20] | House is always fine. | 豪斯总能照顾好自己 |
[21:23] | I’m expanding my theory. | 我只是在阐述我的理论 |
[21:25] | He’s avoiding you and you’re avoiding him | 他躲着你 你也躲着他 |
[21:27] | and this patient is gonna die. | 而这个病人快要死了 |
[21:29] | Not if you do your job. | 你要做好本职工作她就不会死 |
[21:47] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[21:51] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[21:52] | My boss has me break into places all the time. | 我老板成天让我非法闯入各种地方 |
[21:59] | Pain has been getting worse. | 疼痛越来越严重了 |
[22:01] | I figured if I upped the vicodin any more, | 我发现如果我再加大维克丁的剂量 |
[22:05] | I’d end up back in a rubber room, | 我又得回戒毒所里去了 |
[22:06] | so this seemed like the smarter choice. | 因此这个选择看上去更明智 |
[22:11] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[22:13] | You drove all the way over here | 你大老远开过来 |
[22:15] | to break in and call me an idiot? | 闯进我家就为了叫我傻瓜吗 |
[22:17] | No, I drove all the way over here to tell you | 不 我大老远开过来是为了告诉你 |
[22:19] | we’re implanting an automated cardio-defibrillator, | 我们要在病人体内放置自动心脏除颤仪 |
[22:21] | which won’t actually do anything to help the patient | 虽然不会对病人有任何帮助 |
[22:22] | except maybe give us enough time to come up with a guess | 但至少能为我们继续猜测她的病因 |
[22:24] | as to what’s actually wrong with her. | 提供足够的时间 |
[22:27] | Oh, that makes more sense. | 这听上去有道理多了 |
[22:30] | And I broke in here because Cuddy and Wilson | 我之所以闯进来是因为卡迪和威尔森 |
[22:32] | both separately asked me to. | 分别找到我 让我这么做的 |
[22:35] | Even more logical. | 更有道理了 |
[22:37] | And that’s not heroin, | 这不是海洛因 |
[22:40] | which means you knew I was coming over here, | 就是说你知道我会过来 |
[22:42] | and Cuddy and Wilson are right. | 而卡迪和威尔森是对的 |
[22:43] | You’re just playing a game. | 你只是在耍我们 |
[22:44] | Throwing out a bone and watching us fight over it. | 扔了块骨头想看我们如何你争我夺 |
[22:49] | There is another theory. | 还有一个理论 |
[22:57] | Compound cs-804. | 化合物CS-804 |
[23:00] | It’s an experimental drug | 是一种试验药物 |
[23:02] | that’s supposed to regrow muscle. | 理论上可以使肌肉再生 |
[23:09] | This experiment was done on rats. | 这实验是在老鼠身上做的 |
[23:12] | It’s groundbreaking. Huge success. | 这药取得了突破性进展 是巨大的成功 |
[23:16] | In rats. | 只是在老鼠上 |
[23:19] | Well, they got four legs. | 它们还有四条腿呢 |
[23:21] | Think how fast it should work on one. | 要是只有一条腿的话 岂不是更有效 |
[23:29] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个傻瓜 |
[23:53] | We’ve got a problem. | 出问题了 |
[23:54] | AICD not working? | 除颤仪不工作了吗 |
[23:55] | If it’s the defibrillator, I’d be looking elsewhere. | 如果是那个问题 我会检查别的部位 |
[23:57] | Smells like bleeding. | 闻上去像出血 |
[23:58] | Rectal? | 直肠出血吗 |
[24:00] | And vaginal. | 还有阴道出血 |
[24:02] | Is it possible something got perforated during surgery? | 有没有可能是在手术过程中造成了穿孔 |
[24:05] | Is that an accusation? | 你这是指责吗 |
[24:06] | Sounded like a question. | 更像是提问 |
[24:07] | Just a straightforward inquiry | 就是个简单的问题 |
[24:09] | that only someone with serious insecurities | 只有心里有鬼的人 |
[24:11] | would take issue with. | 才会有此疑问吧 |
[24:12] | Okay, so in answering, I have to decide | 好吧 要回答你这个问题 |
[24:15] | between the only two possibilities. | 我只有两种选择 |
[24:17] | “No.” And “Yes, we might have screwed something up, | “没有”以及”没错 我们可能搞砸了 |
[24:20] | but are intentionally hiding it | 但却故意隐瞒事实 |
[24:21] | because we’re incompetent and we’re asses.” | 因为我们是不称职的混蛋” |
[24:24] | Answer is “No.” | 我的答案是 没有 |
[24:25] | Glad we didn’t shortchange that avenue. | 我们的手术一切正常 |
[24:27] | It’s a blood disorder. | 可能是血液病 |
[24:28] | – A coagulopathy. – That’s not a diagnosis. | -凝血技能障碍 -那不能作为诊断 |
[24:30] | That’s like saying she has a runny nose. | 那就跟说她在流鼻涕一样太笼统了 |
[24:32] | True, but not saying she has a runny nose | 没错 但如果不擦鼻涕的话 |
[24:34] | risks getting snot all over us. | 就会弄得到处都是 不可收拾 |
[24:35] | – We can treat it. – Cause could still be a toxin. | -我们可着手治疗 -病因可能还是中毒 |
[24:37] | She must have been exposed to who knows– | 鬼知道她以前有什么毒物暴露史… |
[24:39] | Past tense, which means she would have been better | 那也是过去时 就是说她应该有所好转 |
[24:40] | now that she’s not. | 但实际没有 |
[24:41] | Same goes for House. | 豪斯也一样 |
[24:45] | If this was about Cuddy, | 如果这次是因为卡迪 |
[24:46] | he would have checked out weeks ago. | 他几周前就该这样了 |
[24:47] | Something else is going on. Something new. | 肯定发生了什么新的问题 |
[24:49] | That’s an awfully simplistic approach to matters of the heart. | 他这是感情问题处理不好的正常表现 |
[24:52] | House is rational. He prides himself– | 豪斯是理智的 他很得意于此 |
[24:53] | No one is rational about emotion. | 没人能理智地处理感情 |
[24:55] | That’s why they’re emotions. | 这也是感情被称为感情的原因 |
[24:56] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[24:58] | – Me? I didn’t say anything. – Exactly. | -我 我什么都没说 -正是如此 |
[25:00] | You always have some opinion on these things, | 对这类事你总有自己的见解 |
[25:02] | especially when it comes to House, | 尤其是对豪斯 |
[25:03] | double especially when it comes to men and romance, | 谈及男人加上感情 你更是如此 |
[25:05] | but suddenly you’re keeping your mouth shut. | 但突然间你却如此沉默 |
[25:12] | House can’t help us. | 豪斯帮不了我们 |
[25:15] | I respect his privacy, no matter how stupid and | 无论有多蠢 我都尊重他的隐私 |
[25:17] | I’d appreciate it if you’d respect mine. | 我希望你们也能尊重我的隐私 |
[25:23] | We need to treat the underlying condition. | 我们需要对症下药才行 |
[25:26] | Could be cancer, sepsis, trauma, | 可能是癌症 败血症 创伤 |
[25:28] | liver disease, hemorrhagic fever– | 肝病 出血热 |
[25:30] | I’m gonna start treating the symptoms | 我要去对症治疗了 |
[25:31] | while you finish listing the possible causes. | 你就慢慢列出所有可能的病因吧 |
[26:13] | The rats are doing great. | 老鼠的实验结果不错 |
[26:14] | “Great” is a little vague. | “不错”这说法有点含糊不清 |
[26:16] | Even better than the previous study. | 比以前的研究成果要好 |
[26:18] | 12% increase in strength, | 力量加强了12% |
[26:20] | 22% in flexibility, and some improvement | 灵活度增强了22% |
[26:22] | in at least 60% of the subjects. | 至少60%的实验鼠都有所改善 |
[26:24] | Have you done maximum tolerated dose studies? | 你做最大耐药性的实验了吗 |
[26:27] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[26:28] | But that’s part of the beauty. | 但这正是这种药物的美妙之处 |
[26:29] | Since the compound is easily excreted in urine, | 这种化合物很容易从尿中排出 |
[26:32] | as long as they keep hydrated, | 因此只要别让他们脱水 |
[26:34] | there’s really no reason to expect any danger | 理论上任何剂量都应该 |
[26:36] | at virtually any dose. | 没什么危险 |
[26:38] | I mean, obviously you can’t know for sure. | 我的意思是 很明显谁也不敢打包票 |
[26:40] | But if it’s worthy of the preface “obviously,” | 但如果用上了”明显”这种词 |
[26:42] | then obviously it only needs to be explained to idiots. | 那很明显 只要向傻瓜解释就行 |
[26:45] | Do I look like an idiot? | 我像傻瓜吗 |
[26:51] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:52] | Cranky. | 我心情不好 |
[26:54] | What I meant to say was: | 我的意思是说 |
[26:56] | Why don’t scientists have groupies? | 为什么科学家们没有粉丝团呢 |
[26:58] | ’cause I’d do you right now if society wasn’t telling me | 如果没人告诉我你只是个拿薪水的呆子 |
[27:00] | that you’re just an underpaid dork. | 我一定会疯狂的崇拜你的 |
[27:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:08] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[27:10] | Leg hurts. | 腿疼 |
[27:13] | Would you mind getting me a coffee? | 你能给我拿杯咖啡吗 |
[27:16] | How does coffee help your leg? | 咖啡能减缓你的腿部疼痛吗 |
[27:18] | It will prevent me from walking to get the coffee. | 至少能让我免去拿咖啡的这段路 |
[27:23] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:49] | Page said she’s now bleeding from her mouth. | 呼叫上说她嘴里开始流血了 |
[27:51] | You start treatment? | 你开始治疗了吗 |
[27:52] | I said I would. | 我说过我会开始治疗 |
[27:53] | A “Yes” would have been fine. | 直接回答”是”就可以了 |
[27:55] | Not asking the question would have been even better. | 你别问这问题更好 |
[27:58] | Any breathing issues? | 有呼吸问题吗 |
[27:59] | No, but– | 没有 但是 |
[28:01] | I’m not sure it’s internal. | 我感觉不是腹部问题 |
[28:03] | If it’s coming from both ends, it’s internal. | 如果是从两边开始 就是腹部问题 |
[28:05] | Her gums look like they were burned. | 她的牙龈看起来像是被烫伤了 |
[29:37] | Experimental drugs? | 你在用试验性药物吗 |
[29:42] | That’s unfair. | 你这么说不公平 |
[29:43] | Because at one point, even Vicodin was an experimental drug. | 因为就算是维柯丁 也是试验性药物 |
[29:46] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[29:47] | Well,unless you’re going to do your job, | 除非你要去上班 |
[29:49] | – it can wait. – I’m going to do my job. | -其它的事可以等等 -我是要去上班 |
[29:51] | I’ll give you a lift. | 那我开车送你去 |
[29:55] | I’ll give you two minutes. | 我就给你两分钟 |
[29:57] | But first, I’m gonna tell you that I’m off the drugs, | 但是首先我要告诉你 我停用那种药了 |
[29:59] | and you’ll feel silly | 之后你会感觉你很傻 |
[30:00] | ’cause you’ve got nothing to say for two minutes. | 因为你不知道接下来两分钟你要说什么 |
[30:04] | Why are you off them? | 你为什么停药了 |
[30:05] | Because they don’t work. | 因为它们不起作用 |
[30:06] | Why were you on them? | 那你最初为什么开始用呢 |
[30:07] | Because they come in banana flavor. | 因为那药是香蕉口味的 |
[30:10] | You know the answer. | 你知道答案的 |
[30:13] | You think fixing your leg will fix your life. | 你认为治好你的腿就能拯救你的生活 |
[30:15] | I think that my life will be somewhat better | 我认为如果生活的一部分 尤其是 |
[30:18] | if part of my life, specifically my leg, is somewhat better. | 我的腿好一些 我的生活就会好一些 |
[30:21] | You think all your problems are your leg. | 你把你所有的问题都归结为你的腿 |
[30:23] | And you’re here to tell me that no matter | 你大老远过来 就是为了告诉我 |
[30:24] | how depressed I may be, it’s not enough. | 不管我的腿怎样 生活都会继续郁闷 |
[30:27] | I think you want everything | 我认为你希望所有的东西 |
[30:29] | to be physical, tangible, simple. | 都是有形的 简单的 |
[30:31] | You want unhappiness to have a cure. | 希望有一剂能治疗不幸的良药 |
[30:33] | House, you obviously– | 豪斯 你显然… |
[30:34] | I hate that word. | 我痛恨那个词 |
[30:36] | I have to go now. | 现在我必须得走了 |
[30:38] | Actually, I don’t, | 事实上 并非必须 |
[30:39] | but it would be rude to walk out without saying anything. | 但是如果一声不吭就离开很没礼貌 |
[30:43] | What about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[30:43] | 28-year-old woman presenting with burn-like wounds | 28岁女性因念珠菌感染 |
[30:45] | in her mouth and esophagus from a candidiasis infection. | 致口腔及食道多发性灼伤样创面 |
[30:48] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[30:49] | It would also be relevant if the woman had had seizures. | 如果她也有癫痫症状才和咱们的病人相关 |
[30:51] | If the fungus had entered her bloodstream– | 如果有真菌进入她的血流中… |
[30:53] | We would have seen it in the blood work. | 要是那样 我们会在血检中发现的 |
[30:54] | Acute myeloid leukemia | 急性髓系白血病 |
[30:55] | can cause swelling in the gums. | 会引起牙龈肿胀 |
[30:56] | Again, interesting but not relevant. | 一样 很有意思但是不相关 |
[30:58] | Again, you’re being an ass. | 我也再说一次 你就是个混蛋 |
[30:59] | She doesn’t have a history of blood diseases in her family, | 她家族里没有血液病史 |
[31:01] | Her blood count’s normal, | 她的血细胞计数正常 |
[31:02] | and she hasn’t been exposed to chemical toxins. | 而且她没有接触过化学毒素 |
[31:04] | Not that we know of. | 是没有就我们所知的毒素 |
[31:05] | She works most closely with is also her boyfriend. | 她和她男朋友在一起工作 |
[31:08] | You don’t think he would have told us | 你觉得如果有化学药品打翻之类的事故 |
[31:09] | if there had been some sort of chemical spill or accident? | 他会不告诉我们吗 |
[31:12] | There is one other cause of A.M.L.. | 还有一个因素会引起急性髓系白血病 |
[31:19] | Wait! Where are you taking her? | 等等 你要带她去哪 |
[31:20] | We need to get her into an isolation room | 我们应该把她带到隔离室 |
[31:21] | and prep for a hematopoietic stem cell transplant. | 然后为造血干细胞移植手术做准备 |
[31:23] | Isolation? Why? | 隔离 为什么 |
[31:25] | We think her blood and immune system | 我们认为电离辐射 |
[31:26] | have been destroyed by an exposure to ionizing radiation. | 摧毁了她的血液和免疫系统 |
[31:28] | But we don’t work with radiation. | 但是我们工作不会接触辐射 |
[31:30] | Well, apparently your girlfriend does. | 显然你的女朋友有 |
[31:31] | No, she doesn’t. You’re wrong. | 不 她没有 你们错了 |
[31:33] | It must be something else. | 一定是其它原因 |
[31:34] | We found reports that your company was developing | 我们发现你们的公司在研制 |
[31:36] | tactical nuclear warheads for bunker-busting bombs. | 能摧毁防御地堡的战术核弹头 |
[31:38] | Where? On wikipedia? | 在哪看见的 维基解密吗 |
[31:39] | Some paranoid idiot’s blog? | 还是有幻想症的白痴的博客 |
[31:41] | I don’t care where you read it. It’s not true. | 我不管你在哪看的 那不是真的 |
[31:42] | You’re saying there’s absolutely no chance | 你是说在你们公司里 绝对没有人 |
[31:44] | that anyone in your company is doing | 在你毫不知情的情况下 |
[31:45] | any experimental research that you don’t know about? | 进行一些试验性研究吗 |
[31:47] | No, but I know Wendy and she wouldn’t. | 不 但是我了解温迪 她不会的 |
[31:50] | Well, maybe you don’t know her as well as you thought you did. | 你可能并不像你想的那样了解她 |
[31:52] | Excuse me. We have to go. | 请让一下 我们得走了 |
[32:06] | You need a drink. | 你需要喝点水 |
[32:09] | I’m fine. | 不用了 |
[32:10] | That wasn’t a question. | 我不是在问你 |
[32:11] | You really do need a drink. | 你真的应该喝点水了 |
[32:18] | Found a match. | 找到一个匹配的 |
[32:19] | We’ll start treatment as soon as | 等从捐献者那拿到造血干细胞 |
[32:21] | we get the H.S.C. from the donor. | 我们就立即开始治疗 |
[32:22] | Shouldn’t be long. | 不会太久的 |
[32:24] | Where’s Cesar? | 塞萨尔在哪 |
[32:25] | He’s in the waiting room. | 他在等待室 |
[32:27] | I want to see him. | 我想见他 |
[32:29] | You can’t. | 你不能 |
[32:30] | It’s too dangerous with your immune system | 在你的免疫系统这么差得情况下 |
[32:32] | this compromised. | 见他是很危险的 |
[32:33] | Why can’t he just put on a gown and a mask like you? | 他穿着你这样的防护服再进来呢 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:38] | The more people you’re exposed to, | 你接触的人越多 |
[32:39] | the greater chance of infection. | 感染的几率也就越大 |
[32:44] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[32:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[32:48] | We’re doing everything that we can. | 我们会尽全力的 |
[32:50] | Cesar will be with you soon. | 你很快就能和塞萨尔见面了 |
[32:52] | Dr. Foreman, you should look at this. | 福曼医生 你该看一下这个 |
[32:56] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[32:57] | You feeling any pain in your pelvic region? | 你的骨盆区疼不疼 |
[33:00] | No, why? | 不疼 怎么了 |
[33:01] | Your genitals… They’re engorged. | 你的外阴部充血了 |
[33:12] | I drink any more, I’m gonna explode. | 我要是再喝 我就撑死了 |
[33:13] | You’re not going to explode. | 你不会撑死的 |
[33:15] | You’re just gonna have a seizure, | 你会癫痫发作 |
[33:17] | which will prove that your kidneys are not working, | 这证明你的肾脏没有正常工作 |
[33:19] | which will also prove that they weren’t working Saturday night. | 就是说在周六晚上 它也没有正常工作 |
[33:23] | That’s why a glancing body blow | 这就是为什么轻轻一击 |
[33:25] | sent your blood pressure into the toilet | 就使你的血压降低 |
[33:27] | and you onto the canvas. | 也把你打倒在地 |
[33:31] | How many bottles is this supposed to take? | 应该要喝多少瓶水 |
[33:33] | Six. | 六瓶 |
[33:35] | And I’ve drank how many? | 那我喝了多少了 |
[33:37] | Eight. | 八瓶 |
[33:39] | It’s not an exact science. | 理论并不准确 |
[33:40] | So in other words, nothing’s gonna prove you wrong. | 或者说是 什么都没法证明你是错的 |
[33:43] | You’re just gonna keep making me miserable | 你会不停地来折磨骚扰我 |
[33:45] | because you’re too miserable– | 因为你的生活也不顺 |
[33:46] | You’re an idiot. | 你是个白痴 |
[33:48] | No, you’re not gonna hit me… | 得了 你不会打我的 |
[33:51] | ’cause somewhere deep in that way-too-thin skull of yours | 因为在你不堪一击的脑袋里 |
[33:55] | you know that you’re full of crap. | 你知道自己一无是处 |
[33:57] | That’s why you stopped jogging for me. | 这就是你停下慢跑的原因 |
[33:58] | That’s why you drank eight bottles. | 也是你喝八瓶水的原因 |
[34:01] | Because even though you want to think that I’m wrong | 你一方面希望我是错的 |
[34:02] | ’cause it’s simpler, | 因为这让生活变得简单 |
[34:04] | you also desperately want me to be right. | 另一方面 你又渴望我是对的 |
[34:11] | I’m only an ass | 如果我错了 |
[34:12] | for building your hopes up if I’m wrong. | 给你空筑希望 那我才真是个混蛋 |
[34:16] | Last one. | 最后一瓶了 |
[34:37] | You’re an ass. | 你就是个混蛋 |
[34:54] | You were wrong. | 你错了 |
[34:55] | It’s not the end of the world. | 这又不是世界末日 |
[35:00] | Anything else you want to say? | 你还想说什么 |
[35:05] | You have a problem. | 你有问题 |
[35:06] | I think if you seriously look at everything that– | 我想如果你肯认真看待 |
[35:12] | Anything else? | 还想说什么 |
[35:15] | Okay, look, this isn’t– | 好了 听着 这不是… |
[35:16] | Okay! Okay! Okay! Okay! | 好了 好了 |
[35:19] | No… I don’t. | 不 我没啥要说的 |
[35:22] | Just get out of here. | 赶紧出去 |
[35:24] | Go home. We’ll talk later. | 回家 咱们之后再谈 |
[35:25] | Someplace without any of my stuff. | 找一个没有我东西的地方谈 |
[35:28] | Nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[35:30] | That was my point. | 这才是我想说的 |
[35:39] | Inflammation of the genitals | 外阴炎症 |
[35:41] | means we were wrong. | 证明我们的推断是错误的 |
[35:41] | Thanks for the statement of the obvious. | 多谢你道出了大家的心声 |
[35:43] | You’d think so, wouldn’t you? | 你也是这么想的 不是吗 |
[35:44] | Foreman wants to keep shooting for radiation poisoning. | 福曼还想坚持辐射中毒的理论 |
[35:46] | Because the seizure’s have stopped. | 因为癫痫症状消失了 |
[35:48] | Because her fever’s gone away. | 因为她不发烧了 |
[35:49] | – Because she’s improved. – By luck. | -因为她好转了 -只是运气而已 |
[35:50] | I don’t think the patient cares. | 我病人可不关心因何而好转 |
[35:52] | Yes, she’s gonna die in considerably less discomfort | 是 但她还是会死只不过没那么痛苦 |
[35:54] | thanks to you treating a few of the symptoms | 因为你只是治好了症状 |
[35:56] | instead of the disease. | 而不是治愈了她的病 |
[35:57] | – I paged ho– – Shut up. | -我呼过豪 -闭嘴 |
[35:59] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[36:02] | Well, whose fault is that? | 这算是谁的错呢 |
[36:04] | Give me another scotch. | 再给我杯苏格兰威士忌 |
[36:06] | I can’t serve you. | 我不能再卖酒给你了 |
[36:10] | This ’cause I’m black? | 因为我是黑人吗 |
[36:12] | Cause I’m not, so… | 但我不是 所以 |
[36:14] | Come on, buddy. | 兄弟 别这样 |
[36:15] | Look, you can’t get me drunk and then | 是你先卖给我酒 让我喝醉了 |
[36:16] | give me crap for being drunk. | 现在又唠叨 不让我喝 |
[36:18] | That’s like dumping someone | 这跟和甩了别人以后 |
[36:19] | and then giving them crap for being upset. | 还假惺惺地安慰她 有什么不同 |
[36:21] | That’s just not decent. | 这可不是什么高尚的行为 |
[36:27] | Let me explain why people come here. | 我来解释下大家为什么来这里 |
[36:30] | They come here to drink. | 他们是过来喝酒的 |
[36:32] | Which causes us to ask, why do people drink? | 于是我们就要问了 为什么人们要喝酒 |
[36:35] | Is it sustenance? | 酒是粮食吗 |
[36:39] | No. Is it taste? | 不是 它好喝吗 |
[36:44] | – No. – Don’t be a jerk. | -不好喝 -别混蛋了 |
[36:45] | Is it the company of stout-hearted men? | 是为了见这些所谓勇敢的酒友吗 |
[36:48] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得不是 |
[36:50] | Is it killing pain? | 它能抚平痛苦吗 |
[36:53] | Yes. | 没错 |
[36:55] | 7 1/2% life duller. | 7.5%的酒精能帮你抚平伤口 |
[36:58] | That’s the business you’re in. | 这就是酒吧的实质 |
[37:00] | You’re in the “Screw the world” business. | 人们以喝酒来发泄对世界的怨气 |
[37:02] | You’re in the “Reality sucks | 喝醉了 就能暂时逃避现实 |
[37:05] | and fantasy temporarily appears to not suck” business. | 醉生梦死一番 |
[37:07] | Just get the moron a drink so he’ll shut the hell up. | 就给这白痴一杯酒吧 让他闭嘴 |
[37:13] | No. | 不要 |
[37:17] | – I’m giving you your drink. – Have you no pride? | -我给你酒了啊 -你没有尊严吗 |
[37:20] | Either serving me is a good idea or it’s a bad idea. | 你可以选择给或者不给 |
[37:23] | Shutting me up is a crappy reason | 但不能为了”让我闭嘴”这种烂理由 |
[37:25] | for compromising what you believe. | 而对你的信念妥协 |
[37:27] | Not even an effective one apparently. | 很显然 就这样你也不会闭嘴 |
[37:37] | Am I gonna have to hit him? | 我是不是得揍他了啊 |
[37:39] | Not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[37:42] | But what if it’s the right thing to do? | 但如果这么做才是正确的呢 |
[37:45] | Compromise is never the answer. | 妥协永远不是解决之道 |
[37:50] | Stand up. | 站起来 |
[37:54] | I will allow you to throw the first punch. | 我会让你击第一拳 |
[37:57] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[37:59] | I’m not gonna hit you. | 我不会打你的 |
[38:01] | Just as well, ’cause I was lying. | 太好了 其实我刚是骗你的 |
[38:19] | You can relax. | 你可以不用担心了 |
[38:20] | She’s getting better? | 她开始好转了吗 |
[38:21] | Bad news is, because of your extended exposure to her | 坏消息是 因为你一直在她身边 |
[38:24] | and her workplace, | 和她在一起工作 |
[38:25] | we’re gonna need to treat you as well. | 我们也要对你进行治疗 |
[38:28] | I feel fine. | 我感觉很好啊 |
[38:28] | Unfortunately that’s the way it can be with radiation. | 不幸的是 这是处理辐射中毒的规定 |
[38:30] | No symptoms until it’s too late to do anything. | 等有症状出现再治疗 就太晚了 |
[38:32] | You’re gonna need a bone marrow transplant. | 你将需要骨髓移植 |
[38:36] | – No. – A marrow transplant does leave you exposed | -不 -骨髓移植确实会给你带来 |
[38:37] | to all sorts of illnesses, | 感染各种疾病的危险 |
[38:38] | but there really is no choice here. | 但真的没有别的好办法了 |
[38:40] | She doesn’t have radiation poisoning. | 她并没有辐射中毒 |
[38:42] | She’s getting better. | 她正在好转 |
[38:42] | We need to start your treatment | 在情况变遭之前 |
[38:44] | before it’s too late. | 我们要开始你的治疗 |
[38:44] | No. | 不 |
[38:50] | You’re either suicidal | 你要不然是有自杀倾向 |
[38:51] | or you know we’re wrong. | 要不然就是知道我们是错的 |
[38:55] | And the only way you could know for sure | 而你之所以会如此确信 我们诊断错了 |
[38:56] | what wasn’t killing her is if you knew what was. | 是因为你知道令她垂死的真正病因 |
[39:00] | And you do, don’t you? | 而且你确实知道 不是吗 |
[39:02] | Because you’ve been poisoning her | 因为就是你下的毒 |
[39:03] | and the reason she’s getting better | 而她好转的原因就是 |
[39:04] | is because you haven’t been near her. | 你不在她身边了 |
[39:07] | Our co-workers are on their way | 我们的同事正在去你家的路上 |
[39:08] | to your home right now to search for poisons. | 去搜寻毒药 |
[39:10] | You mind saving them the trouble? | 别再浪费大家的时间了吧 |
[39:11] | Attempted murder is better than murder. | 谋杀未遂总比谋杀好 |
[40:00] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[40:03] | Training for my big fight. | 为我的决胜之战进行训练 |
[40:05] | Just need you to– | 只需要你 |
[40:05] | Drink five more bottles? | 再喝五瓶水吗 |
[40:07] | Get punched a few more times? | 再被揍几拳吗 |
[40:09] | Look, just get out and give up. | 你就放弃吧 赶紧滚吧 |
[40:11] | That’s your specialty. | 只有你才会临阵退缩 |
[40:15] | Looks like you already lost your big fight. | 你这决胜之战看来是没戏了 |
[40:20] | Look, I may not be able to take a punch, | 听着 我也许被别人揍一拳就倒了 |
[40:22] | but I can still throw one. | 但我还是能揍你的 |
[40:23] | Three, two… | 三 二 |
[40:31] | What a lovely day. | 今天真是太美好了 |
[40:41] | Where’s Cesar? | 塞萨尔在哪里 |
[40:46] | In jail. | 在监狱里 |
[40:50] | He was trying to kill you. | 他企图谋杀你 |
[40:53] | He found out about you and Glenn, | 他发现你和格伦的事情了 |
[40:55] | which, he admitted, shouldn’t have surprised him | 他承认他本不该觉得惊讶的 |
[40:57] | since he started seeing you | 因为他开始和你约会时 |
[40:59] | while you were dating Tony. | 你还在和托尼约会 |
[41:02] | He poisoned me? | 他对我投毒吗 |
[41:04] | Repeatedly… with spanish fly. | 反复地 用的是斑蝥 |
[41:07] | The active ingredient cantharidin is a potent toxin | 所含的活性斑蝥素是种强效毒药 |
[41:10] | and can cause a lot of the same damage as radiation. | 会引起很多和辐射类似的症状 |
[41:16] | He poisoned me? | 他竟然对我投毒吗 |
[41:21] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:25] | He had a security clearance. | 他是能通过安全检查的 |
[41:34] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[41:37] | A palm. | 一个手掌 |
[41:39] | Useful for many things. | 可以做很多事情 |
[41:41] | Slapping, greasing, | 鼓掌 涂油 |
[41:43] | probably some other applications too. | 可能还有其它用途 |
[41:45] | Right now it’s ready for $50 | 现在它准备好拿回那50块 |
[41:48] | and humiliation. | 再羞辱你一番 |
[41:50] | He was actually sick? | 他真的病了吗 |
[41:51] | He wasn’t knocked out by the punch. | 他不是被击倒的 |
[41:52] | He was knocked out by the clinch before the punch. | 是因为在那拳之前 他被对手用臂钳住 |
[41:55] | Took a shot to the back of the neck. | 对手在他颈后打了一拳 |
[41:56] | More specifically, to an abnormal growth of nerves | 更具体地说 是血管球瘤导致的 |
[41:59] | caused by a glomus tumor. | 神经的异常生长 |
[42:02] | Kind of like a built-in taser. | 就好比体内有把泰瑟枪[高压电击枪] |
[42:03] | Sent a massive shock to his entire body, | 对他全身造成了巨大的冲击 |
[42:05] | shut everything down. | 使所有器官都不工作了 |
[42:07] | Fascinating. | 真难以置信 |
[42:09] | Completely explains exactly how he lost. | 完美地解释了他输掉的原因 |
[42:12] | Oh, you are not gonna be like that, | 你最好别用这种口气说话 |
[42:14] | ’cause you got a lot more posters here. | 因为你这还有很多海报能让我砸 |
[42:16] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没那个意思 |
[42:18] | Well done, House. | 豪斯 干得好 |
[42:20] | You might have saved that guy. | 你可能救了这个人一命 |
[42:21] | Given him his life back. | 帮他起死回生了 |
[42:22] | Oh, no. He needs surgery. | 没有 他需要手术 |
[42:24] | He’s never gonna fight again. | 他再也不能打拳击了 |
[42:29] | What happened to your eye? | 你的眼睛怎么了 |
[42:30] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[42:32] | Better than okay. | 好极了 |
[42:33] | ♪ ‘Cause that unseen eye is watching you ♪ | ♪ 黑暗中的双眸 正注视着你 ♪ |
[42:43] | ♪ Please don’t let your right hand ♪ | ♪ 请别让你的右手 ♪ |
[42:48] | ♪ Know what your left hand do ♪ | ♪ 知晓你左手的行动 ♪ |
[42:57] | ♪ I’m just trying to put your boots on you ♪ | ♪ 我只配给你提靴拿鞋 ♪ |
[42:59] | ♪ And hip you, woman ♪ | ♪ 追捧在你身后 女人 ♪ |
[43:02] | ♪ ’cause that unseen eye is watching you ♪ | ♪ 黑暗中的双眸 正注视着你 ♪ |