时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:31] | Darrien? | 达里恩 |
[02:05] | What the hell happened? | 怎么回事 |
[02:06] | We got to get you to a hospital. | 你得去医院 |
[02:07] | No, you’re a doctor. Just stitch me up. | 不 你是医生 把伤口缝好就行 |
[02:09] | It’s more complicated than that. We need to– | 没那么简单 我们得… |
[02:10] | The cops will be waiting for me at the hospital. | 警察会在医院等我 |
[02:13] | They’re gonna bust me back inside | 他们会认定我是从犯 |
[02:14] | just for being with felons. | 把我送回监狱 |
[02:15] | You stay here, they bust me. | 让你待在这 我也会被抓 |
[02:18] | I can’t go back, Remy. | 我不能回去 莱米 |
[02:19] | Neither can I. God forbid you die, | 我也不能 上帝保佑你别死 |
[02:21] | I’m up for manslaughter. | 不然我就是过失杀人 |
[02:25] | I’ll find someone else. | 我去找别人 |
[02:27] | You leave, you bleed out. | 你这么出去 会大量失血 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna die. Stop. | 你会死的 别这样 |
[02:36] | Promise me you won’t take me to the hospital. | 向我保证 你不会送我去医院 |
[02:43] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[02:45] | Look at how much fun she’s having. | 看看 她有多爽 |
[02:47] | That’s because he has two functioning legs, | 那是因为他有两条功能健全的腿 |
[02:49] | capable of supporting her body weight. | 足以支持她身体的重量 |
[02:51] | So do I. | 我也有啊 |
[02:53] | You told me most of your muscle was cut out. | 是你告诉我你腿上大部分肌肉都被切掉了 |
[02:55] | I was going for the sympathy discount. | 那是为博同情 好算便宜点 |
[02:58] | Been taking some experimental medicine. | 最近在用试验药物 |
[03:00] | Yeah, I got a lot of clients | 是嘛 我很多客户 |
[03:02] | on experimental medicine. | 也在用试验药物 |
[03:04] | You want proof? | 要我证明吗 |
[03:09] | Okay, this amp stack | 好吧 这组扩音器 |
[03:11] | weighs way more than you do. | 可比你重得多 |
[03:20] | See? | 看到没 |
[03:21] | Now, even if those implants were made of adamantium, | 即使里面是艾德曼合金 |
[03:24] | I’d still be able to… | 我也能… |
[03:32] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:33] | Cramp. | 腿抽筋了 |
[03:34] | I’m sure. | 肯定是 |
[03:46] | I’m not gonna be needing your services tonight after all. | 看来今晚咱们不能共度良宵了 |
[04:01] | Bowel’s intact. | 未伤到肠 |
[04:02] | Inferior vena cava’s fine. | 下腔静脉也没事 |
[04:05] | Liver got nicked, but it feels clotted off. | 肝脏有破口 但感觉已凝固 |
[04:14] | I don’t see any other signs of internal bleeding. | 没发现其它内出血迹象 |
[04:17] | So I’m okay? | 那我没事了吗 |
[04:18] | Define okay. | 不好说 |
[04:20] | And just because I don’t see bleeding | 我未发现出血点 |
[04:21] | doesn’t mean it’s not there. | 不代表它们就不存在 |
[04:25] | 105 over palp. | 收缩压105 |
[04:26] | I’m gonna check your pressure every two minutes. | 我每两分钟测一次你的血压 |
[04:28] | If you dip below 90, | 如果降至90以下 |
[04:29] | it means it is there and we have a problem. | 说明肯定有出血点 我们就有麻烦了 |
[04:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:43] | I should get to work. | 我得去上班了 |
[04:44] | Wait. Ruby. | 等等 露比 |
[04:46] | We’ll talk more in the morning. | 明早再谈吧 |
[04:48] | Good night, Eric. | 晚安 艾瑞克 |
[04:53] | You two breaking up? | 你俩闹分手吗 |
[04:57] | She’s pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[05:03] | I need a drink. | 我得喝一杯 |
[05:09] | There was a raid. | 是一起抢劫 |
[05:11] | Andre needed to do something to slow the cops down. | 安德烈得想法子拖住警察 |
[05:14] | He stabbed you as a distraction? | 他捅你来分散警察的注意吗 |
[05:17] | Didn’t work. | 可惜没用 |
[05:18] | Cops called an ambulance, | 警察叫了救护车 |
[05:20] | left me lying there. | 就把我晾在那里 |
[05:24] | Oh, come on. | 行了 |
[05:25] | Give me crap. | 有话就说 |
[05:28] | I know what I told you about him, | 我知道我说过他不好 |
[05:29] | but it’s not his fault I started using again. | 不过我又开始吸毒不是他的错 |
[05:32] | It’s mine. | 怪我自己 |
[05:36] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:37] | According to this, you’re dead. | 根据测量结果 你已经死了 |
[05:40] | You have no blood pressure. | 测不到你血压 |
[05:41] | Barely have a pulse. | 脉搏微弱 |
[05:43] | Am I dying? | 我要死了吗 |
[05:44] | You’re talking and alert, | 你一直在说话 神志清楚 |
[05:45] | so your brain is getting blood. | 就是说你脑部供血正常 |
[05:53] | Pulse in your right arm is fine. | 右上肢脉搏没问题 |
[05:55] | So is your B.P. | 血压也正常 |
[06:08] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:09] | Are you busy? | 忙吗 |
[06:11] | Yeah, I’m… | 有点 我… |
[06:13] | I’m about to go out. | 正准备出门 |
[06:14] | Great. Can you do me a huge favor? | 太好了 能帮我个忙吗 |
[06:16] | I need you to go to the hospital | 帮我去趟医院 |
[06:18] | and check out a portable ultrasound machine for me. | 取个便携式超声仪 |
[06:20] | Who’s the father? | 孩子他爹是谁 |
[06:21] | I have a leak in my bathroom, | 我的浴室漏水了 |
[06:22] | And my guy won’t come | 维修人员要等明早 |
[06:24] | take a look at it till tomorrow morning, | 才肯过来看看 |
[06:25] | And an emergency plumber’s 200 bucks an hour. | 而一个应急管道工每小时收费两百块 |
[06:37] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[06:39] | Dr. Riggin. | 里金医生 |
[06:41] | Figures you’d be wrapping up the trial by now. | 我猜这会你的实验应该圆满完成了 |
[06:43] | I just wanted to give you a hearty mazel tov. | 于是特意来向你致以衷心的祝贺 |
[06:45] | And don’t forget the Nobel Prize | 我研发出这贵得吓人的耗子药 |
[06:47] | for developing an incredibly expensive rat poison. | 可别忘了再给我颁个诺贝尔奖 |
[06:51] | What do you mean? What happened? | 什么意思 怎么了 |
[06:53] | Tumors. | 肿瘤 |
[06:55] | Just look at these things. | 看看这些吧 |
[07:05] | Any indication the rats were getting sick? | 大鼠病发前有什么征兆吗 |
[07:08] | Just some cramping. | 有痉挛现象 |
[07:09] | Their legs would stiffen up. | 双腿僵直 |
[07:10] | They were having trouble moving around. | 行动出现困难 |
[07:12] | We just thought their bodies | 我们还以为是它们的机体 |
[07:13] | were adjusting to the increase in muscle mass, | 正在适应新生的肌肉 |
[07:14] | but within a day or so they just started dying. | 但差不多在一天之内它们先后毙命 |
[07:20] | Oh, well. | 算了 |
[07:20] | Get a new compound to play with next week. | 下周可以试新药了 |
[07:28] | One portable ultrasound. | 一台便携超声仪 |
[07:29] | Extra pepperoni. | 加辣香肠 |
[07:30] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[07:32] | I might be late tomorrow. | 明天我可能会迟到 |
[07:34] | Your socks are dry. | 你的袜子没湿 |
[07:36] | And, unfortunately, so is your shirt, | 更不巧的是 你的衬衫也没湿 |
[07:37] | which means you either just changed to greet me, | 说明要么是你为了见我而特地更衣 |
[07:39] | or you need this for something medical. | 要么是你打算用它救人 |
[07:42] | I am a doctor. | 我也是医生 |
[07:55] | She’s my friend. | 她是我朋友 |
[07:59] | I was in prison. | 我之前是在蹲监狱 |
[08:32] | You killed your own brother? | 你杀了你亲哥哥 |
[08:34] | Yes. It was awful and devastating, | 是 那是一段不堪回首的经历 |
[08:36] | but it wasn’t murder. | 但那不是谋杀 |
[08:37] | He was sick and he wanted to die, | 他病了 但求一死 |
[08:38] | and I promised I would help. | 而我保证过会帮他 |
[08:40] | Now please stop pacing | 别再走来走去了 |
[08:42] | and help me find this thing. | 来帮我找找是哪里出了问题 |
[08:44] | Have you talked to anybody about it? | 你跟其他人谈过吗 |
[08:45] | I mean, are you okay? | 我是说 你还好吗 |
[08:47] | No, I may have an aortic arch aneurysm. | 不好 我可能有主动脉弓动脉瘤 |
[08:49] | Oh, wait, that’s her. | 等等 应该是她 |
[08:50] | Either help me or leave. | 要不来帮忙 要不请离开 |
[08:52] | Having trouble getting a clear look. | 我看不清楚 |
[08:54] | Try a long axis view from the suprasternal notch. | 试试从胸骨上部看纵向切面的图像 |
[08:58] | Wait! Put on some gloves. She’s got Hep-C. | 等下 戴上手套 她有丙肝 |
[09:00] | Wonderful. | 太妙了 |
[09:03] | Take it you two were cell mates. | 你们两个是狱友吗 |
[09:05] | Just friends. | 朋友而已 |
[09:07] | She saved me. | 她有恩于我 |
[09:09] | There’s a culture in prison. | 牢中自有牢规 |
[09:11] | If you don’t have someone to show you | 如果没人告诉你 |
[09:12] | how to get the stuff you need | 如何获取所需 |
[09:14] | and stay away from the stuff you don’t, | 如何远离风险 |
[09:16] | you’re screwed. | 你就惨了 |
[09:16] | Her fingers are turning blue. | 她的手指发绀 |
[09:17] | Can you move those? | 你能活动下手指吗 |
[09:19] | My arm’s starting to go numb. | 我胳膊麻了 |
[09:20] | Arch of aorta’s clear. | 主动脉弓没问题 |
[09:22] | This can’t be an aneurysm. | 这不可能是动脉瘤 |
[09:23] | Maybe the wound threw a clot. | 或许是从伤口脱落的血凝块 |
[09:25] | Check axillary arteries. | 检查下腋动脉 |
[09:30] | Stop. Right there. | 停 就在那里 |
[09:32] | 5 centimeter gooey mass. | 是个直径五厘米边界模糊的肿块 |
[09:34] | Not a clot. Maybe a lipoma? | 不是血凝块 会不会是脂肪瘤 |
[09:36] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么 |
[09:37] | Fat-filled sack. | 一堆脂肪 |
[09:38] | Probably aggravated by the stab wound. | 大概是受外伤刺激而变大的 |
[09:40] | You got any syringes in here? | 你有注射器吗 |
[09:41] | Give me that. | 我来找 |
[09:42] | I was stabbed in my gut, not in my arm. | 挨刀的是肚子 又不是胳膊 |
[09:44] | You lost a lot of blood, | 你失血过多 |
[09:44] | gave the lipoma room to swell. | 让脂肪瘤有了膨胀空间 |
[09:46] | It’s compressing the arteries in your arm, | 它压迫上肢动脉 |
[09:48] | blocking your blood flow. | 阻断了血流 |
[09:49] | Maybe we can suck some of it out. | 或许能用针头抽出来一点 |
[09:51] | You’ll be fine. Little pinch. | 不是大事 会有点疼 |
[10:01] | That’s not lipoma. | 那可不是脂肪瘤 |
[10:13] | I don’t know why she’s even considering | 我无法理解 她居然会考虑 |
[10:14] | having my kid. | 生下我的孩子 |
[10:16] | She barely knows me. | 她又不了解我 |
[10:17] | All she knows is I’m a short, balding guy. | 只知道我是个秃顶的矮子 |
[10:19] | It doesn’t even make evolutionary sense. | 这甚至不符合进化逻辑 |
[10:21] | – You want her to keep it? – No. | -你想要这个孩子吗 -不想 |
[10:23] | ‘Cause you’d make a crappy dad. | 因为你会是个糟糕透顶的老爹 |
[10:26] | I said, “No.” | 我说了 我不想要 |
[10:27] | You’re too selfish. | 你太自私了 |
[10:28] | That’s why you cheated on your wife, | 那是你搞婚外情的原因 |
[10:29] | why your marriage fell apart– | 导致你婚姻破裂 |
[10:30] | Dude, I said– | 伙计 我说了 |
[10:31] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[10:32] | The only reason you’re sitting in a strip club, | 你呆在脱衣舞酒吧 |
[10:34] | ignoring the strip club, | 却不看脱衣舞的唯一原因就是 |
[10:36] | is because you actually are considering it. | 你在考虑留下这个孩子 |
[10:45] | Although without crappy dads in the world… | 可如果世界上没有不负责任的老爹… |
[11:02] | Try moving your fingers again. | 再试着动动手指 |
[11:04] | Good. | 好的 |
[11:05] | Means it’s almost drained. | 这么说已经快抽干净了 |
[11:08] | Not good enough. | 还不够 |
[11:09] | We don’t know if it’s gonna come back. | 我们不知道它还会不会再次膨胀 |
[11:10] | We don’t even know what it is– | 我们不知道是什么引起的 |
[11:11] | drugs, viruses, toxins from that crack house | 毒品 病毒 监狱里的有毒物质 |
[11:14] | and god knows where else she’s been. | 还有天知道她还去过哪 |
[11:15] | If this were caused by the drugs, | 如果是由毒品引起的话 |
[11:16] | she’d have kidney failure, cardiac involvement. | 她会出现肾衰竭 心脏问题 |
[11:19] | What about her hep-C? | 她的丙肝呢 |
[11:21] | Could have fried her liver. Loses its synthetic function. | 可能摧毁了她的肝脏 失去了合成功能 |
[11:24] | Then her entire body would be swelling, | 那么她整个身体都会出现肿胀 |
[11:25] | not just her arm. | 不会只是她的胳膊 |
[11:26] | That leaves us with toxins. | 那就只剩有毒物质了 |
[11:28] | Where exactly were you when you were attacked? | 你是在哪里遭袭的 |
[11:30] | You’re not doing a home search in a crack den. That’s insane. | 你又不能去搜毒贩的老窝 那太危险了 |
[11:32] | Apparently, we don’t have much of a choice. | 显然我们没有太多的选择 |
[11:34] | It’s a crime scene, and it’s not toxins | 那是个犯罪现场 而且不是有毒物质 |
[11:36] | or viruses or anything else you mentioned, | 也不是病毒或你提到的其它因素引起的 |
[11:38] | because it’s not a coincidence. | 因为这肯定不是偶然 |
[11:39] | Her symptoms have to be related to the stabbing. | 她的症状肯定和刀伤有关 |
[11:46] | What if her body used up all the clotting factors | 会不会是她的身体为了止住伤口流血 |
[11:48] | dealing with the stab wound? | 而消耗了所有的凝血因子 |
[11:50] | Explains the bloody mass. | 可以解释那个血块 |
[11:51] | But if you’re right, she could start bleeding anywhere, | 但若如此 她身体的任何部位都可能出血 |
[11:53] | like in her brain or in her heart. | 比如她的大脑和心脏 |
[11:55] | One of those things could start growing in my brain? | 那些东西也会出现在我大脑里吗 |
[11:58] | It’s time to get you to the hospital. | 得送你去医院了 |
[12:00] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:01] | Remy, you promised. | 莱米 你答应过我的 |
[12:07] | All we’ll do at the hospital is stick her in a patient bed | 在医院里 不过是能让她躺在病床上 |
[12:08] | and give her I.V. clotting factors. | 给她输入凝血因子 |
[12:10] | We can do that right here. | 在这里也能做啊 |
[12:11] | We could also embalm her right here. | 但她很可能也就死在这里了 |
[12:13] | I’ll call the drugs in. You go pick them up. | 我打电话订药 你去拿 |
[12:15] | If I’m right, she’ll be fine. | 如果我是对的 她就没事了 |
[12:18] | Look, I know you don’t know her | 我知道你不认识她 |
[12:19] | and you don’t care about her, but I do. | 也不关心她 但是我在乎 |
[12:24] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:12] | Lie down, elevate your shoulder. | 躺好 抬高左肩 |
[14:24] | You said Andre wasn’t responsible for the drugs. | 你说安德烈跟你吸毒没关系 |
[14:26] | What is? | 那你是为什么 |
[14:27] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:28] | Yes, you do. | 不 你知道 |
[14:30] | What happened to you? | 到底怎么了 |
[14:33] | If you don’t deal with the real problem– | 如果你不正视真正的问题 |
[14:34] | I came here because you’re a doctor… | 我来这 是因为你是个医生 |
[14:37] | Not a shrink. | 我不需要心理医生 |
[17:06] | Your lap is vibrating. | 你手机在震 |
[17:07] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:09] | It’s my boss. | 是我老板 |
[17:11] | Probably drunk. | 可能喝醉了 |
[17:11] | Wants a ride home. He can take a cab. | 想让我载他回家 让他打车好了 |
[17:16] | Do you have any kids? | 你有孩子吗 |
[17:17] | Why? You like moms? | 怎么 你有恋母情结吗 |
[17:19] | I could be your mommy. | 我可以当你妈妈 |
[17:20] | Spank your little ass. | 打你的小屁屁 |
[17:23] | No. I– | 不是 我… |
[17:26] | What would you do if you got pregnant? | 如果你怀孕了你会怎么办 |
[17:29] | Not by me…at all, | 当然不是我的了 |
[17:31] | but by some hypothetical guy | 假想有这么一个人 |
[17:33] | who didn’t want to keep the hypothetical kid. | 他不想留着这个假想中的孩子 |
[17:36] | What would be the least awful way | 他用什么方式告诉你 |
[17:37] | for him to tell you that? | 你更容易接受 |
[17:38] | Don’t talk. | 别说话 |
[17:39] | Just let mama dance for you. | 乖乖地看老娘给你跳舞 |
[17:47] | Should I send flowers? | 我要送花吗 |
[17:48] | Maybe write the clinic appointment on the little card? | 要在小卡片上写”门诊见”吗 |
[17:51] | Surprise! | 给她个惊喜 |
[17:53] | I hate myself. | 我恨我自己 |
[17:56] | There’s just no good way to– | 就没有好办法… |
[18:00] | How long have you had this mole? | 你有这颗痣多长时间了 |
[18:01] | It’s asymmetrical. | 它是不对称的 |
[18:03] | No touching. | 禁止触摸 |
[18:05] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:10] | Have you been to see a dermatologist? | 你看过皮肤科医生吗 |
[18:13] | Bobby! | 鲍比 |
[18:16] | I wasn’t touching her. I was just– | 我没有碰她 我只是 |
[18:19] | Oh, god. | 我的天 |
[18:37] | No. | 不 |
[18:39] | No, please don’t. | 不 求你不要 |
[18:40] | Please, please… Put the gun down. | 求你 别 把枪放下 |
[18:51] | Put it down on the ground | 把枪放在地上 |
[18:52] | and get away! | 走开 |
[18:57] | – Dee? – I’m sorry. | -迪 -很抱歉 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:05] | I’m sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[19:08] | Dee, what is it? | 迪 怎么回事 |
[19:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry! | 很抱歉 |
[19:48] | Why aren’t you in your bed? | 你怎么不在自己床上睡觉 |
[19:50] | Jibber me jabbers. | 少给我口出狂言 |
[19:51] | I’ll give ye splinters in yer arse, | 我会打得你屁滚尿流 |
[19:54] | Ye mangy bilge rat. | 你个无能鼠辈 |
[19:57] | What are you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[19:59] | TV, You Bloody Scallywag. | 电视《你个饭桶》 |
[20:03] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[20:08] | Someone better be dying. | 你最好是快死了 |
[20:17] | She hallucinated. I need you to go back out. | 她出现幻觉了 我需要你再去一趟 |
[20:18] | I just called in more clotting factor. | 我刚有又多要了些凝血因子 |
[20:20] | So she’s bleeding in her brain now. | 就是说 她现在颅内出血 |
[20:22] | We double up the dose, she’ll be fine. | 用两倍的剂量 她就会没事的 |
[20:23] | No. | 不行 |
[20:24] | We bring her to the hospital, | 我们得把她送医院 |
[20:25] | we do a CT scan to locate the bleed, | 做CT确认出血部位 |
[20:27] | drill a burr hole in her skull, | 给她做颅骨钻孔 |
[20:28] | and maybe she’ll be fine. | 这样她才可能会没事 |
[20:30] | We can drill a burr hole here. | 在这里我们也可以做颅骨钻孔 |
[20:32] | You’re not just risking our careers here. | 你现在不仅在拿我们的职业生涯冒险 |
[20:35] | You could go back to prison. | 你还可能会二进宫 |
[20:38] | I made a promise. | 我向她承诺过 |
[20:39] | You made a promise? | 你承诺过什么 |
[20:41] | I will not take her to the hospital. | 我不会送她去医院 |
[20:44] | Great. Then I will. | 很好 那我来 |
[20:46] | No. | 不行 |
[20:47] | I’m gonna move you, | 我会把你丢开 |
[20:49] | and then I’m gonna pick your friend up, | 然后我会扶起你的朋友 |
[20:50] | carry her down to my car, take her to the hospital, | 把她弄到我车里 送她去医院 |
[20:53] | and try to save her life. | 尽力挽救她的性命 |
[20:54] | She’s staying here. | 她得留在这里 |
[20:56] | Move. | 让开 |
[21:00] | Move! | 赶紧让开 |
[21:20] | She’s going to the hospital. | 她得去医院 |
[21:35] | Sweetie… | 甜心 |
[21:36] | Go wait for mommy by the couch, okay? | 去沙发那边等妈妈 好吗 |
[21:38] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[21:43] | I tried calling everyone else. | 我试过打给其他人 |
[21:45] | You were the last one on the list. | 你是名单上的最后一位 |
[21:48] | Any reason why 911 wasn’t on the list? | 能给个理由为什么911不在名单上吗 |
[21:50] | It’s not an emergency. | 又不是什么紧急情况 |
[21:52] | Right. | 没错 |
[21:54] | Are you suicidal? | 你是要自杀吗 |
[21:56] | I’m not attempting bypass surgery. | 我又没在做高难度手术 |
[21:58] | The tumors are small | 肿瘤很小 |
[22:00] | and they’re close to the surface. | 靠近表皮 |
[22:02] | I thought it’d be like… | 我以为切除它就像 |
[22:04] | Removing a wart. | 切除疣那么简单 |
[22:06] | You couldn’t wait till morning, | 你就等不到早晨吗 |
[22:08] | Bring your CT to an actual surgeon? | 把你的CT给真正的外科医生看看 |
[22:10] | Surgeons are idiots. | 外科医生都是蠢货 |
[22:12] | They’d just hack away at the muscle | 他们只会在肌肉上乱动刀子 |
[22:15] | until they get worn out. | 直到他们切除肿瘤 |
[22:16] | Or you’re just ashamed you’ve been injecting a drug | 也可能是你为自己注射还未通过 |
[22:18] | that hasn’t even gone through safety trials. | 安全试验的药物为耻 |
[22:20] | It’s never even been in the human body. | 这药还未在人体上用过 |
[22:21] | I got one of the tumors. | 我已经摘除了其中一个肿瘤了 |
[22:23] | The second one is close. | 第二个也快了 |
[22:25] | You can use the CT to help you find the third. | 你可以用CT找到第三个肿瘤 |
[22:27] | I’m taking you to the hospital. | 我要带你去医院 |
[22:28] | Just–just excise the tumor. | 你就 就帮我切除肿瘤吧 |
[22:30] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行 |
[22:47] | Elevate her head more. | 把她的头再抬高点 |
[22:48] | Don’t bother. | 不用麻烦了 |
[22:50] | Cops are gonna be waiting at the front door. | 警察会在医院正门守着我的 |
[22:54] | I’ll go in first. | 我先进医院 |
[22:55] | I’ll find a patient on life support who’s waiting to die. | 我会找个用生命维持设备等死的病人 |
[22:58] | We’ll use their name on all your tests. | 我们会以他的名字帮你做检测 |
[23:01] | No one will ever know you’re there. | 没人会知道你在那里 |
[23:02] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[23:12] | What happened to your leg? | 你的腿怎么了 |
[23:17] | I was trying to make it better. | 我想治好它 |
[23:19] | He was being reckless. | 他没动脑筋 |
[23:20] | Sit back, honey. | 宝贝 坐好了 |
[23:23] | This isn’t about making your leg better. | 你不是想治好你的腿 |
[23:25] | It’s about making your life better. | 你是想让你的生活回到正轨 |
[23:26] | Here we go. | 又来了 |
[23:28] | Wish I had called 911. | 早知道我就打911了 |
[23:30] | Why else would you risk your life | 否则你为什么会冒生命危险 |
[23:31] | doing something so stupid? | 做这么愚蠢的事情呢 |
[23:33] | Well, you know, I’ve had a lot of setbacks lately. | 你也知道 我最近遭受了很多挫折 |
[23:36] | Don’t blame our breakup for this. | 别拿我们俩分手来说事 |
[23:38] | You’re not unhappy because of me. | 你不是因为我才不快乐 |
[23:40] | You’re just unhappy. | 你就是不快乐 |
[23:43] | Unhappy people do reckless things. | 不快乐的人就会做脑残的事情 |
[23:49] | Darrien! | 达里恩 |
[23:51] | Stop screaming. My head hurts. | 别叫了 我头疼 |
[23:52] | I need you to stay awake. Talk to me. | 我需要你保持清醒 跟我说话 |
[23:54] | About what? | 说什么啊 |
[23:56] | When you were screaming in my room, | 你在我房间里尖叫的时候 |
[23:58] | what did you think you saw? | 你觉得自己看到什么了 |
[24:00] | You said, “Put it down on the ground and get away.” | 你说”把枪放在地上 走开” |
[24:04] | Sounds like a cop. | 听起来像警察说的话 |
[24:07] | Old habits, I guess. | 估计是旧习惯了 |
[24:09] | You were a cop? | 你原本是名警察吗 |
[24:10] | Back when I was a decent person. | 那是我还是个清白的人时候的事情了 |
[24:13] | How do I not know this? You knew everything– | 我怎么不知道这事呢 你知道所有… |
[24:16] | Not a good resume when you’re trying to survive in prison. | 想在监狱里存活就不能抖露出你的”好”履历 |
[24:20] | So who were you talking to in my bedroom? | 那你在我卧室里是在跟谁说话呢 |
[24:23] | Why did you keep apologizing? | 你为什么一直道歉 |
[24:26] | Cause I’m sorry. | 因为我很抱歉 |
[24:28] | For what? | 为什么 |
[24:31] | I killed a kid. | 我杀了一个孩子 |
[24:35] | He was 19. | 他才十九岁 |
[24:39] | I went in first. | 我最先进入 |
[24:41] | Saw him going for his gun. | 看见他在摸枪 |
[24:46] | I tried to talk him down, but… | 我试图劝他缴械 但是… |
[24:54] | They told me I was a hero. | 他们说我是英雄 |
[25:00] | So that’s when you started using drugs? | 你就是从那时起开始吸毒的吗 |
[25:04] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[25:10] | Darrien? | 达里恩 |
[25:13] | Darrien! | 达里恩 |
[25:15] | She lost consciousness. | 她失去知觉了 |
[25:26] | There are no cars coming. Just go. | 前面没车 穿过去吧 |
[25:28] | The light is red, ye bloody scallywag. | 还是红灯 你个饭桶 |
[25:32] | Stop with the pirate talk. | 别再学海盗说话了 |
[25:34] | If you don’t want brownbeard | 如果你不想让棕胡子的腿 |
[25:36] | to end up with two wooden legs, | 最后变成两条木头腿 |
[25:39] | better get yer ma to move this ship, | 那最好让你妈妈启动这艘船 |
[25:40] | you mangy bilge rat. | 你这卑鄙的舱底鼠 |
[25:44] | Of course… | 难怪了 |
[25:46] | you showed her that filthy cartoon. | 是你让她看那部下流的动画片的 |
[25:48] | What kind of idiot lets a three-year-old watch that? | 你是白痴吗 让三岁小孩看那个 |
[25:52] | If you want to lecture me on my poor judgment, | 如果你想教训我缺乏判断力 |
[25:54] | there would seem to be more relevant examples. | 有些别的事例更有说服力 |
[26:02] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[26:04] | You were in the vip room so long, | 你在贵宾室里待了那么久 |
[26:05] | I thought you were gonna pay off that girl’s mortgage. | 我还以为你要为那姑娘付房贷呢 |
[26:07] | I got tossed out by Bobby the bouncer. | 我被保镖鲍比扔出来了 |
[26:10] | You touched her? | 你摸她了吗 |
[26:12] | I was looking at her mole. | 我在看她的痣 |
[26:15] | Genius. Let’s go home. | 真是天才 咱们回家吧 |
[26:18] | I want to wait for the girl, | 我想等她出来 |
[26:20] | make sure that mole’s okay. | 确保那颗痣没问题 |
[26:24] | Bobby the bouncer sees you | 要是保镖看到你站在这里 |
[26:25] | standing out here like a stalker, | 像个跟踪者一样 |
[26:26] | he’s gonna break open your skull. | 他会把你打散架的 |
[26:28] | It was asymmetrical. It could be cancerous. | 那颗痣不对称 可能是癌性的 |
[26:32] | You want to get your skull cracked open. | 你想被打得散架 |
[26:34] | You’re trying to punish yourself. | 你试图惩罚自己 |
[26:35] | I want to fulfill my oath as a doctor. | 我想实现医生的誓言 |
[26:38] | You think you’re a screw-up. | 你觉得自己是个混蛋 |
[26:39] | Because you got a girl pregnant and you deserve to suffer. | 觉得自己该打 因为你让一姑娘怀孕了 |
[26:41] | You don’t. | 可你不必 |
[26:42] | You just need some sleep and you’ll handle this mess. | 你只需要好好睡一觉 再来处理这事 |
[26:45] | Let’s get in the car. | 我们上车吧 |
[26:48] | She’s probably off work soon. | 她估计很快就下班了 |
[26:50] | Give me the keys. I’ll drive. | 把钥匙给我 我来开车 |
[26:58] | I’ll get a cab. | 我搭出租车好了 |
[27:00] | Good luck with everything. | 一切好运 |
[27:04] | You were defending your friend beyond all rationality, | 为了维护你朋友你简直失去理智了 |
[27:07] | granting her the right to die in your bedroom. | 甚至给了她死在你卧室的权利 |
[27:09] | Was it really all because of a promise? | 这真的只是因为一句承诺吗 |
[27:11] | That word means something to some people. | 承诺这词对有些人是有意义的 |
[27:14] | Not that much. | 也不至于这样啊 |
[27:15] | I don’t see the bleed. | 没发现出血 |
[27:16] | I’m moving down to the brain stem. | 把成像部位移到脑干处 |
[27:22] | You promised your brother you’d euthanize him | 你向你哥哥保证会为他进行安乐死 |
[27:24] | and you think you won’t feel bad about it | 你认为只要归咎于承诺本身 |
[27:26] | as long as you can blame it on the promise. | 你就不会为此而感到内疚 |
[27:27] | That’s why you have this twisted obligation | 因此你对于信守承诺 |
[27:29] | to keep all promises… | 有着如此扭曲的执著 |
[27:32] | or your carefully constructed defense mechanism | 否则你小心翼翼建立起来的心理防线 |
[27:34] | could crumble down. | 就会崩溃 |
[27:37] | I saved my brother from a lot of pain. | 我使我哥免遭巨大的痛苦 |
[27:44] | Reconstructed image is clear. | 重建图像是阴性的 |
[27:45] | There’s no bleed in Darrien’s brain. | 达里恩的大脑中没有出血 |
[27:49] | Image just blurred. Did she wake up? | 图像模糊了 她醒了吗 |
[27:52] | she’s shivering. | 她正在发抖 |
[27:53] | She must have a fever. | 她肯定是发烧了 |
[27:56] | Infection? | 感染吗 |
[27:57] | It couldn’t be from the stabbing. | 不可能是刺伤造成的 |
[27:58] | It has to be from the stabbing. | 必须是由刺伤造成的 |
[27:59] | No, it couldn’t be acting that quickly. | 不 不可能发展得这么快 |
[28:01] | Well, then what’s wrong with her? | 那她究竟是怎么了 |
[28:17] | Your heart rate’s over 120. | 你的心率已经超过120了 |
[28:19] | You’re clammy. I think you’re going into shock. | 你皮肤湿冷 我想你快要休克了 |
[28:21] | Are you lightheaded? | 你是否感觉头昏眼花 |
[28:23] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[28:26] | Did you see the new brownbeard episode? | 你看了最新棕胡子那集了吗 |
[28:28] | It was so funny. | 很滑稽 |
[28:29] | No, it was so lame. | 那集很差劲 |
[28:32] | Got a boat full of guy pirates | 一船的男海盗 |
[28:33] | and they make the girl pirate walk the plank. | 却让女海盗去走跳板 |
[28:35] | She floated. | 她浮起来了 |
[28:37] | That’s ’cause she had big boobies. | 那是因为她咪咪很大 |
[28:39] | That’s why he should have kept her. | 所以他应该留着她才对 |
[28:40] | We’ve got to get you into surgery. Where is that nurse? | 你得赶紧做手术 护士都跑哪里去了 |
[28:42] | Rachel, let’s go find the nurse. | 瑞秋 咱们去找护士 |
[29:01] | 2:00 A.M. | 凌晨2点 |
[29:02] | Nice of you to call me back. | 感谢你回我电话 |
[29:04] | Chase and I are in the hospital with a patient. | 我和奇斯正和病人在医院里 |
[29:05] | You’ve completely run out of ideas | 你们黔驴技穷了 |
[29:07] | and you’re calling me to bail you out. | 打给我就为了给你们出主意 |
[29:09] | I’m touched. Hit me. | 我太感动了 把情况告诉我 |
[29:20] | Command, please. | 请说指令 |
[29:22] | Call Ruby. | 拨通露比 |
[29:23] | Would you like to call Ruby on mobile? | 您要拨打露比的移动电话吗 |
[29:30] | No. | 不 |
[29:36] | She on any medication… besides crack? | 她是否服药了 快克[毒品]不算 |
[29:38] | She was taking interferon in prison, | 她在监狱时一直注射干扰素 |
[29:40] | so I’m guessing she’s had Hep-C for at least ten years. | 因此我猜测她患丙肝至少有十年了 |
[29:43] | Can I guess stuff too? | 我是不是也能猜一下 |
[29:44] | ’cause that’s gonna make the diagnosis really easy. | 这样的话做诊断就容易多了 |
[29:46] | Prison infirmary isn’t known for stellar record keeping. | 监狱的医务室不知道要保存病历 |
[29:48] | And we can’t exactly ask the patient. | 现在我们也没办法问病人 |
[29:50] | Yeah, that would have been pre-coma. | 那看来她已经进入昏迷前期了 |
[29:52] | But how could you have known | 但你们怎么知道 |
[29:53] | that it would affect her that way? | 病人已经进入昏迷前期了 |
[29:54] | We didn’t think we had anything mysterious until– | 我们一开始没发现任何异常 直到 |
[29:57] | How about renal cancer throwing clots? | 会不会是肾癌释放的栓子 |
[29:59] | – Urinalysis was negative. – That’s too bad. | -尿检呈阴性 -太糟了 |
[30:01] | ’cause that was my one big idea. | 我就想出这么一个好主意 |
[30:03] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[30:09] | House? | 豪斯 |
[30:13] | House, you there? | 豪斯 你还在吗 |
[30:16] | Tell me more about the patient. | 再跟我说说病人的情况 |
[30:19] | What was she doing before prison? | 进监狱前她是做什么的 |
[30:20] | She was a cop. | 警察 |
[30:21] | Shot a kid in self defense, | 正当防卫时射杀了一个孩子 |
[30:23] | never got over the guilt, | 一直心怀内疚不能自拔 |
[30:24] | started taking drugs, and got busted. | 从此开始磕药然后被抓 |
[30:25] | Way to bury the lead. | 你还真会挑重点 |
[30:27] | How long ago was the shooting? | 枪击事件是什么时候发生的 |
[30:29] | I’m not sure. Why? | 我不知道 怎么了 |
[30:30] | Again, you assumed she’s had Hep-C for ten years. | 再者 你只是假设她患丙肝十年了 |
[30:33] | Find out when she shot the kid, | 去查出她何时杀了那孩子 |
[30:35] | you’ll find out when she started taking drugs, | 你就能知道她何时开始磕药 |
[30:36] | and when she actually contracted the Hep-C. | 以及她究竟何时感染的丙肝 |
[30:38] | And you think this is relevant? | 你认为这些跟她的现状有关联吗 |
[30:40] | It’s more relevant than what you got now, | 比你们现在知道的信息更有用 |
[30:41] | which is squat. | 那些根本一文不值 |
[30:44] | Three chicks just came into my bedroom. | 我屋里来了三位美女 |
[30:46] | I got to go. | 先挂了 |
[30:55] | Command, please. | 请说指令 |
[30:56] | Call Rachel. | 拨通瑞秋 |
[30:57] | Would you like to call Rachel on the cell phone? | 您是要拨打瑞秋的移动电话吗 |
[31:02] | No. | 不 |
[31:09] | What the hell? | 你想干什么 |
[31:11] | I really am a doctor. I just wanted– | 我真是个医生 我只是想 |
[31:13] | Cop another feel? Get away from me. | 想偷摸我吗 离我远点 |
[31:14] | No, that mole. I just wanted– | 不 是那颗痣 我不过想 |
[31:17] | Please, don’t call Bobby. | 求你 别叫保镖 |
[31:20] | Just… | 请你… |
[31:22] | – Calm down. – Shut up! | -冷静点 -闭嘴 |
[31:24] | Sick perv! Get down on your knees! | 变态 跪下 |
[31:27] | You think I’m kidding? | 你以为我是开玩笑吗 |
[31:27] | Turn around and get down on your knees! | 转过去 跪下 |
[31:33] | Please don’t. | 求求你别 |
[31:34] | – I said shut up! – Please, please please… | -我说了闭嘴 -上帝保佑 上帝保佑 |
[31:36] | You think you’re the first guy who thought he was special? | 你以为你是第一个自视特殊的人吗 |
[31:37] | Please, please, please… | 上帝保佑 上帝保佑 |
[31:39] | You think you can do whatever you want? | 你以为你能为所欲为吗 |
[31:41] | I am not going through that again! | 我不会再犯傻了 |
[31:43] | Please… Please…Please… | 上帝保佑 上帝保佑 |
[32:01] | Find anything? | 找到什么吗 |
[32:03] | Shockingly… | 令人震惊啊 |
[32:04] | A punk kid getting shot pulling a gun on a cop | 一个朋克小子摸枪时被警察击毙 |
[32:07] | did not make national news. | 没能成为国家新闻 |
[32:11] | Is your neck okay? | 你的脖子还好吧 |
[32:12] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 挺好 没事 |
[32:16] | I’ll get you some ice. | 我去给你拿些冰 |
[32:17] | I said it was fine. | 我说过没事了 |
[32:21] | I shouldn’t have grabbed you so hard. | 我不该那么大力抓你的 |
[32:27] | You had to. | 你是迫于无奈 |
[32:37] | You were right… about everything. | 你说得对 全都对 |
[32:54] | Oh, I got something. | 有了 |
[32:57] | Darrien must have had a different last name then. | 达里恩肯定用过别的姓 |
[32:59] | She must have been married. | 她肯定结过婚 |
[33:01] | 2008? Is that possible? | 2008年 可能吗 |
[33:04] | We never actually talked about how long she’d been in. | 我们从没谈论过她进去多久 |
[33:07] | House was right. | 豪斯是对的 |
[33:08] | She could have only had her Hep-C for a few years. | 她可能才得了丙肝没多久 |
[33:10] | There’s no way the prison would have prescribed interferon | 若非检查结果显示她的丙肝是慢性的 |
[33:12] | unless the lab showed her Hep-C to be chronic. | 监狱不会向她提供干扰素 |
[33:14] | So what makes new Hep-C looks like old Hep-C? | 什么能让新乙肝看起来像是旧病呢 |
[33:19] | What if she got a parasite? | 如果她有寄生虫呢 |
[33:21] | The Hep-C made her susceptible | 丙肝让她易感寄生虫 |
[33:22] | and the parasite sped up the liver damage. | 而寄生虫又加剧了她的肝脏病变 |
[33:25] | Entamoeba. | 阿米巴虫 |
[33:26] | If they were in a parasitoma, | 如果寄生虫在寄生虫囊中的话 |
[33:27] | the stab wound could have freed them, | 刺伤可能把它们放了出来 |
[33:29] | sent them coursing through her bloodstream, wreaking havoc. | 让它们随血液肆意流动 破坏组织 |
[33:33] | A single bag of metronidazole. | 给她输一袋甲硝唑 |
[33:35] | If we’re right, she could wake up from the coma in a few hours. | 如果我们是对的 几小时后她就能醒了 |
[33:52] | They’re ready for you. | 为您准备好了 |
[34:02] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:08] | I want you in there. | 我想让你也进来 |
[34:10] | I’m not a surgeon. | 我不是外科医生 |
[34:12] | There’s nothing I can do. | 什么也帮不上 |
[34:13] | Well, you can make sure that… idiot butcher | 你可以确保 那白痴屠夫 |
[34:16] | doesn’t cut more than he needs to. | 不做不必要的切除 |
[34:22] | You already signed a release. | 你已经在手术协议上签字了 |
[34:24] | He’s gonna do what he needs to do. | 他会做他该做的 |
[34:25] | Yeah, and if that involves chopping off my leg… | 是啊 可如果那包括截肢 |
[34:31] | I want to be sure that that’s damn well necessary. | 我希望能肯定那该死的决定是必要的 |
[34:37] | House… | 豪斯 |
[34:40] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[34:43] | I trust you. | 我相信你 |
[35:22] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[35:24] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[35:26] | You had parasites in your liver. | 你肝脏里有寄生虫 |
[35:29] | Probably from a dirty needle or prison… | 可能是因不干净的针头或是监狱环境 |
[35:32] | or… who knows what? | 又或者…谁知道呢 |
[35:35] | The stabbing made it worse… | 刺伤使情况变得更糟糕… |
[35:37] | But you’re gonna be okay. | 但你会好起来的 |
[35:50] | I’m sorry. We had to. | 我很抱歉 但我们必须这么做 |
[35:57] | I told you I couldn’t go back. | 我告诉过你 我不能回去 |
[36:05] | I shouldn’t have trusted you. | 我真不该相信你 |
[36:08] | I never liked you. | 我从没喜欢过你 |
[36:11] | I killed time with you ’cause I was locked in a cage. | 我和你在一起 只因我身陷囹圄 |
[36:15] | You were a distraction. | 你不过是我用来消遣的 |
[36:18] | Someone to talk to so I didn’t have to think about… | 有人能说说话 好让我不用… |
[36:22] | Everything else. | 胡思乱想 |
[36:26] | You’re lashing out… I get it. | 你是在说气话 我明白的 |
[36:29] | But in a month, you’ll thank me. | 但一个月后 你会感谢我的 |
[36:33] | Or maybe you won’t. I don’t know. | 或许你不会 我不知道 |
[36:35] | But… | 但是… |
[36:37] | I know I saved your life. | 我知道我救了你的命 |
[37:00] | Is he going to be okay? | 他会好起来吗 |
[37:06] | He’ll be fine. | 他会好起来的 |
[37:08] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[37:12] | I wish house still came over to play. | 我希望豪斯还能来跟我一起玩 |
[37:22] | Maybe you should write him a letter. | 也许你该给他写封信 |
[37:26] | Want to do that? | 想写吗 |
[37:27] | Okay, let’s do it. | 好的 现在就写 |
[37:37] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[37:39] | You look like hell and you smell like… | 你看上去好糟糕 而且闻起来… |
[37:42] | I’ve been doing a lot of thinking. | 我想了很多 |
[37:43] | Is that glitter on you? | 你身上沾的是亮片吗 |
[37:44] | Just hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[37:46] | Back when I still had my practice, | 我还在做整形的时候 |
[37:48] | this patient came in, 50-year-old guy, | 遇过一位病人 50岁的男性 |
[37:49] | wanted a tummy tuck. | 来做腹部拉皮 |
[37:51] | But when we do some prelim work, | 可是在做准备工作的时候 |
[37:52] | we discover that his stomach is filled with cancer. | 我们发现他的胃里布满了肿瘤 |
[37:54] | So instead of telling him that he’s gonna look great at the beach, | 于是我非但没能让他在海滩秀健美 |
[37:57] | I got to tell him that he’s dying. | 还得告诉他大限将至 |
[37:59] | Were you at a strip club? | 你去脱衣舞夜总会了吗 |
[38:00] | Please. The weird part was | 听我说完 最奇怪的是 |
[38:02] | I was more upset about the whole thing than he was. | 我甚至比他更难接受事实 |
[38:04] | He actually had to calm me down. | 以至于他反过来安慰我 |
[38:07] | Said he had great kids, raised them right, | 他说他有非常优秀的子女 教养得法 |
[38:12] | knew that because of them, | 因为有了他们 |
[38:13] | he was leaving the world a better place. | 这世界会更美好 他死而无憾 |
[38:18] | I thought I might die last night. | 昨晚我以为自己会死掉 |
[38:21] | At a strip club? | 在脱衣舞夜总会吗 |
[38:23] | Yes, I was at a strip club. | 是的 我当时在脱衣舞夜总会 |
[38:25] | And while it was happening, | 昨晚事发时 |
[38:28] | I kept thinking about that patient | 我一直想着那位病人 |
[38:30] | and how I wish I was like him. | 无比希望我能够像他一样坦然 |
[38:39] | I want to have this baby. | 我想要这个孩子 |
[38:57] | Darrien had to shoot that kid. | 达里恩射杀那孩子是迫不得已 |
[38:59] | It was the right thing. Completely justified. | 她做得对 完全合理 |
[39:03] | But it didn’t matter. | 可是那都没有用 |
[39:05] | She destroyed her life trying to forget. | 她为忘却这件事毁了自己的生活 |
[39:10] | I’m afraid that’s what’s gonna happen to me. | 我好怕我也会变成她那样 |
[39:17] | You really should talk to someone. | 你得找人谈谈 |
[39:19] | I’ve talked to a therapist. It didn’t help. | 我找心理治疗师谈过了 没有用 |
[39:23] | Well, maybe you should talk to someone who isn’t a therapist. | 那就找个不是心理治疗师的人谈谈 |
[39:30] | Do you really think you have any idea what it’s like | 你真以为你对杀了人以后的生活是什么滋味 |
[39:32] | to live with something like this? | 能有一丝的了解吗 |
[39:39] | Let’s grab a coffee. | 去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[40:32] | Late night? | 熬夜了 |
[40:34] | No. Just haven’t had my coffee yet. | 没有 只是早上没喝咖啡而已 |
[40:42] | Sympathetic yawn. | 呵欠传染 |
[40:48] | Amish kid collapsed while picking up a hooker. Top that. | 门诺教小信徒寻妓途中发病 无奇不有 |
[40:53] | Missed a call from House last night. | 豪斯昨晚来电话没接到 |
[40:55] | He in? | 他来了吗 |
[41:15] | You’re lucky. | 你很走运 |
[41:22] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这 |
[41:23] | You hoping for someone else? | 你期待看到其他人吗 |
[41:27] | Hot nurse, | 辣护士 |
[41:29] | candy striper… | 美助手 |
[41:31] | someone who doesn’t speak English. | 最好是不讲英语 |
[41:33] | someone who doesn’t speak judgmental. | 也不会评判我的人 |
[41:38] | You’ve got mail. | 有封给你的信 |
[41:41] | “I hope your leg feels better | “希望你的腿好些了” |
[41:43] | “And I hope we can be friends again soon, | “希望我们很快又能做朋友” |
[41:46] | You bloody scallywag.” | “你个饭桶” |
[41:53] | I have to pee. | 我得撒尿 |
[41:55] | That’s a good sign. | 是个好兆头 |
[41:59] | I’m a big boy. | 我又不是小孩 |
[42:02] | Of course you are. | 对 你不是小孩 |
[42:24] | You’re an ass. | 你是混蛋 |
[42:28] | What, for trying to walk on a freshly mangled leg? | 为哪遭呢 是腿刚手术就要走路 |
[42:32] | Performing surgery on myself? | 给自己做手术 |
[42:33] | For thinking I could solve my emotional problems | 还是自以为可以用老鼠药 |
[42:35] | with rat medicine? | 解决个人情感问题 |
[42:37] | If you’re gonna nag, | 你唠叨也就罢了 |
[42:38] | at least have the decency to be specific. | 至少费心给个准确原因嘛 |
[42:43] | Come on. | 来 |
[42:46] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[42:48] | You can’t keep going like this. | 你不能这样下去了 |
[42:50] | Something has to change. | 必须做出改变 |
[42:53] | Can I pee first? | 我能先撒尿吗 |
[43:01] | I know. | 我知道 |