时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Are we, uh, almost done here? | 这样 可以了吗 |
[00:28] | I have to call my mother, | 我得给我妈打电话 |
[00:30] | get my daughter, call the hospital. | 接我女儿 通知医院 |
[00:32] | So he didn’t threaten you? | 那么他没有威胁你是吗 |
[00:33] | No. | 没有 |
[00:35] | – No fight? – Not really. | -也没有动手吗 -不算是吧 |
[00:38] | Sounds like a yes. | 听着像是有 |
[00:42] | Was there any indication that something would happen? | 有没有任何迹象表明会发生这样的事呢 |
[00:45] | Yeah… | 有 |
[00:47] | Every moment I spent with him. | 我和他度过的每一分钟都是预示 |
[00:50] | He’s always waiting for something to happen. | 他总是伺机要惹出些什么事 |
[00:54] | But this… | 但这次 |
[00:57] | And no idea where he is? | 知道他会在哪吗 |
[00:58] | No. | 不知道 |
[01:04] | These domestic situations, | 出现这种矛盾 |
[01:05] | it’s not uncommon to get cold feet. | 你想息事宁人也挺正常的 |
[01:09] | Are you asking me to file charges? | 你是让我提起诉讼吗 |
[01:10] | Just give me the paperwork. | 那赶紧给我那些文件 |
[01:13] | If Greg House steps foot in my hospital again, | 如果格利高里·豪斯敢再踏入我的医院 |
[01:17] | comes anywhere near me. | 或是在其它任何地方接近我 |
[01:19] | I want him thrown in jail. | 我就让他进监狱 |
[01:54] | So… | 那么 |
[01:55] | we can use any of these? | 我们想用什么都可以吗 |
[01:57] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[01:59] | And just do whatever we want to her? | 然后对她干什么都行吗 |
[02:02] | That’s what they’re there for. | 那就是它们的用处 |
[02:08] | Hey. We were just getting to the good part. | 哎 我们正看到精彩处 |
[02:10] | Is there a good part? It was performance art. | 有精彩的部分吗 这只是表演艺术 |
[02:12] | That’s Afsoun Hamidi. She’s a genius. | 那是阿夫松·哈米德 她是个天才 |
[02:14] | She just won the MacArthur, | 前不久刚得了麦克阿瑟奖 |
[02:16] | legally proving it. | 合法证明了这点 |
[02:18] | Just had a retrospective at the Tate Modern. | 还在泰特现代美术馆办了特展 |
[02:21] | – Nobody reads The New Yorker? – Nope. | -没人读《纽约客》吗 -没有 |
[02:23] | But I subscribe to her patient file. | 但我订阅了她的患者档案 |
[02:24] | House, you should relax. | 豪斯 你该休息 |
[02:26] | You had surgery this morning. | 你今早才手术完 |
[02:27] | Minor surgery, removing a drain. | 小手术而已 移动一条引流管 |
[02:29] | Put there during major surgery. | 是大手术时安装的 |
[02:30] | My doctor says it’s okay | 我医生说只要我不离开病床 |
[02:32] | as long as I don’t leave my hospital bed. | 就没关系 |
[02:33] | Which doctor was that– Seuss or J? | 哪个说的 苏斯博士还是J博士 |
[02:36] | Nurse. | 护士 |
[02:37] | Dr. Hourani wrote it in his chart. | 豪拉尼医生在病历里写了 |
[02:45] | I’m surprised he approved it. | 我很惊讶他竟然同意了 |
[02:46] | I’m more surprised you actually asked. | 我更惊讶的是你竟然还问了一下 |
[02:48] | I do things like that now. | 我现在做事就是这样有礼貌 |
[02:51] | I’m making some changes… | 我要做出一些改变 |
[02:53] | like skipping ahead to minute 37. | 比如跳到第三十七分钟 |
[03:04] | What is that– paint thinner? | 那是什么 涂料稀释剂吗 |
[03:17] | I’m not gonna watch a woman get set on fire. | 我可不想看一个女人被点燃 |
[03:20] | Philistine. | 没教养的 |
[03:27] | Who’s the guy with the notebook | 那个拿着笔记本 |
[03:28] | who can’t decide what to do? | 内心很纠结的人是谁 |
[03:30] | Her assistant. | 她的助手 |
[03:30] | He’s been instructed not to intervene. | 她命令他不得干预 |
[03:33] | Spoiler alert– he does. | 剧透提示 他还是干预了 |
[03:40] | For her, it is literally heartbreaking. | 对她来说 还真是”心碎一地” |
[03:46] | Let the games begin. | 游戏开始 |
[03:47] | Arrhythmia, high hematocrit, | 心律失常 红细胞比容升高 |
[03:48] | and inconsistent RR variability. | 还有非一致性的变异率 |
[03:50] | You forgot about the fourth symptom– | 你遗漏了第四个症状 |
[03:52] | being completely crazy. | 她就是个疯子 |
[03:53] | One man’s crazy is another woman’s art. | 别人笑我太疯癫 我笑他人看不穿 |
[03:55] | Her work explores things | 她的作品探索了很多内容 |
[03:56] | like gender politics and self-image. | 比如性别歧视政策和自我形象 |
[03:58] | And the pressing issue of shaving your entire body | 还有展示带着猴脸面具 |
[04:00] | in public while wearing a monkey mask. | 剃光整个身体 |
[04:02] | She saw her mom commit suicide | 她目睹自己的母亲自杀 |
[04:04] | and was abused by her stepdad for years. | 遭继父虐待多年 |
[04:06] | Didn’t say the crazy wasn’t motivated. | 看来疯狂是事出有因 |
[04:08] | Well, she took that pain and transformed it into art. | 她把那些痛苦转化为艺术 |
[04:10] | That’s better than a lot of the alternatives. | 这比转化成其它形式好多了 |
[04:12] | I still vote for nuts. | 我还是认为她就是疯了 |
[04:13] | We should run a resting-state functional MRI | 我们应该用静息态功能磁共振 |
[04:15] | to look for increased activity in the dorsal nexus. | 检测背侧接合膜是否更加活跃 |
[04:17] | She’s not nuts. | 她没疯 |
[04:18] | The monkey-mask-shaving medium | 这个带猴脸面具还剃头的人 |
[04:19] | really speaks to you? | 真的很对你的胃口吗 |
[04:20] | What speaks to me is she’s elevated | 让我感兴趣的是她把一堆垃圾 |
[04:22] | being full of crap to a genuine art form | 转变为真正的艺术形式 |
[04:27] | and made a fortune doing it. | 而且还大赚一笔 |
[04:28] | People that pay 20 grand for one of her video stills. | 人们会花两万元来买她的影碟 |
[04:31] | On the other hand, really do need their dorsal nexi checked. | 另一方面 我们确实需要检察她的背侧接合膜 |
[04:34] | Maybe the paint thinner set off an allergic reaction. | 可能是涂料稀释剂引起的过敏反应 |
[04:37] | Not without bronchospasm. | 但是没有支气管痉挛 |
[04:38] | There was a space heater next to her in the gallery. | 在画廊里她旁边有个加热器 |
[04:45] | Carbon monoxide poisoning. | 一氧化碳中毒 |
[04:47] | It fits. | 推断符合 |
[04:48] | Put her in a hyperbaric chamber. | 带她去高压氧舱 |
[05:09] | Lisa. | 丽莎 |
[05:10] | You’re Lisa Cuddy. | 你是丽莎·卡迪吧 |
[05:12] | What’s this about? | 有事吗 |
[05:15] | I’m sorry. I’m Jerry Barrett. | 抱歉打扰了 我是杰瑞·巴雷特 |
[05:16] | I recognize you from the photos. | 我看过你的照片 |
[05:19] | They barely do you justice. | 照片根本没能展现出你的魅力 |
[05:20] | The usual. | 老样子 |
[05:21] | I’m friends with your sister. | 我是你姐姐的朋友 |
[05:23] | She showed me your photos. | 她给我看过你照片 |
[05:24] | I-I work at the bank across the street. | 我 在对街的银行工作 |
[05:26] | Um, Julia’s my client. She… | 茱莉娅是我的客户 她 |
[05:29] | wanted to set us up. | 想要撮合我们两个 |
[05:33] | Oh, I-I’m afraid you have me mixed up with somebody else. | 我 恐怕是你认错人了 |
[05:35] | N-no, I don’t think so. | 不 我没认错 |
[05:37] | I-I’ve seen many pictures of you several times. | 我 你的照片我看过好多次了 |
[05:40] | That didn’t sound the way I wanted– | 其实我并不是那意思 |
[05:42] | I guess I just have one of those faces. | 我想大概是因为我长了张大众脸吧 |
[05:43] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[05:46] | Yeah, s-say hi to Lisa Cuddy | 我也是 在你俩共用的办公室里 |
[05:48] | when you meet her in the office you share. | 遇到丽莎·卡迪时 代我向她问好 |
[05:54] | Oh, thank God. | 真是谢天谢地 |
[05:55] | The I.C.U. isn’t being attacked by | 重症监护病房没有受到 |
[05:57] | giant radioactive spiders. | 巨型辐射蜘蛛的袭击 |
[05:59] | Did I text you that? | 我那么发给你的吗 |
[06:00] | That was meant for my dream journal. | 那是我的梦境笔记 |
[06:02] | I wanted to return your stuff. | 我想把你的东西还给你 |
[06:04] | Don’t worry. I didn’t go AWOL. | 不要担心 我没有离开病房 |
[06:06] | I had my wife-maid bring it over. | 我让我的妻子兼女佣送过来的 |
[06:09] | My sweater, | 我的毛衣 |
[06:11] | a coffee mug, | 一个咖啡杯 |
[06:12] | a half-used bottle of lotion, | 用过还剩半瓶的乳液 |
[06:15] | and a DVD of Marley & Me. | 电影《马利和我》的DVD |
[06:17] | Given your thing for Owen Wilson, | 考虑到你对欧文·威尔逊的那点幻想 |
[06:18] | I thought you might want those last two back asap. | 我以为你会希望尽快拿到最后的两样东西 |
[06:20] | I don’t get it. | 没听明白 |
[06:21] | You masturbate to Owen Wilson. | 你以欧文·威尔逊为幻想对象自慰过 |
[06:22] | I meant the box. | 我是指盒子 |
[06:26] | It’s a symbolic gesture. | 是种象征性的姿态而已 |
[06:30] | I want things to go back to the way they were | 我希望一切能恢复到 |
[06:32] | before we started dating– | 我们未谈恋爱时的样子 |
[06:33] | no more bad feelings, | 不再恶语相向 |
[06:34] | no more issues, just work. | 不再藕断丝连 只谈工作 |
[06:39] | Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你过来 |
[06:42] | I haven’t even spoken to you since you hurt yourself. | 你自残后 我还没和你谈过 |
[06:44] | I was self-destructive. | 我是有点自我毁灭 |
[06:45] | It won’t happen again. | 不会有下一次了 |
[06:48] | I’m making changes. | 我要洗心革面 |
[06:49] | I’m gonna stop doing stupid things. | 不会再做蠢事了 |
[06:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[06:55] | The smart thing to do would be to talk about why you did it. | 谈谈你为什么那么做 会是个明智的决定 |
[06:59] | If you don’t understand– | 如果你不明白 |
[07:00] | I think I could avoid putting another hole in my leg | 我想不用谈论我老妈 我也不会 |
[07:02] | without talking about my mother. | 再往腿上捅个窟窿了 |
[07:05] | Well, I don’t want to find out you’re wrong | 我可不想再接到 |
[07:07] | by getting another phone call from you in a bloody bathtub. | 你躺在血淋淋的浴缸里打来的电话 |
[07:09] | I’m a big believer that the best way | 我深信 让过去成为过去 |
[07:11] | to get past the past is to shoot it in the head, | 的最好方法 |
[07:15] | bury it in a deep pit, and pour lye on it. | 就是把它深埋心底 绝口不提 |
[07:17] | I’m just asking you to talk about it. | 我只是想请你谈谈这事 |
[07:20] | You owe me. | 这是你欠我的 |
[07:21] | Forget about saving your life. | 不说我救了你性命 |
[07:23] | You exposed my daughter to | 单单你让我女儿深受那可恶的 |
[07:24] | that obnoxious pirate cartoon. | 海盗卡通的荼毒 你也该和我谈谈 |
[07:31] | Bring me lunch tomorrow, | 明天给我送午饭 |
[07:32] | and we can plumb my depths. | 我们再探讨我的内心世界 |
[07:56] | I should have known the gallery wasn’t ventilated enough. | 我早该知道画廊的通风条件不好 |
[08:00] | Hey, if it wasn’t for you, we’d be treating her | 如果不是你阻止了那个人 |
[08:01] | for third-degree burns, too. | 我们可能同时要治疗她的三度烧伤了 |
[08:03] | That was a mistake. | 那是个错误 |
[08:04] | He shouldn’t have interfered. | 他不该干涉的 |
[08:06] | I told you I’m sorry. | 我说了 我很抱歉 |
[08:07] | I want to share your commitment, | 我想像你那样专注于此具有献身精神 |
[08:08] | but it’s hard for me sometimes. | 但有时候对我来说太难了 |
[08:10] | Like when she read your love letters | 譬如她在创新博物馆 |
[08:11] | in the middle of the New Museum? | 大庭广众下读你的情书那会 |
[08:15] | Yes, I read The New Yorker. | 对头 我也读《纽约客》 |
[08:17] | That was a year ago. | 那是一年前的事了 |
[08:18] | And we’re– we’re not together anymore. | 我们 现在已经分手了 |
[08:22] | Seriously, you weren’t | 说真的 你不是 |
[08:23] | really gonna let that guy set you on fire. | 真打算让那人在你身上放火吧 |
[08:25] | He was just a plant to get the crowd going, right? | 他不过是吸引观众的托 对吧 |
[08:27] | If that’s your interpretation, I welcome it. | 如果那是你的理解 我也无所谓 |
[08:31] | Afsoun believes explaining her work | 阿夫松认为向他人解释她的工作 |
[08:33] | limits its potential. | 会限制工作的潜能 |
[08:34] | But between us, he was real and a total dick. | 但在常人看来 他就是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[08:38] | No sane person would let themselves | 没有哪个疯子会为了艺术 |
[08:40] | be burned alive for the sake of art. | 而甘愿被活活烧死 |
[08:41] | My work is meant to force the audience | 我的工作 就是要强制观众 |
[08:43] | to break with the rational and see things in a new way. | 打破常规 以新的视角看事情 |
[08:47] | Fine. No sane person | 这样啊 那也没有哪个疯子 |
[08:49] | would let themselves be burned alive | 会甘愿让自己被活活烧死 |
[08:51] | to “Break with the rational.” | 只为”打破常规” |
[08:52] | I feel… | 我想 |
[09:01] | Luca, hand me the oxygen mask behind you. | 卢卡 把你身后的氧气面罩递给我 |
[09:07] | Luca! | 卢卡 |
[09:09] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[09:11] | It’s a gestational sac. | 不过还只是个妊娠囊 |
[09:13] | Can’t see anything this early. | 现在太早 看不到什么 |
[09:15] | I know. | 我知道 |
[09:15] | I just figured this would help me process | 我只是觉得这样能帮我 |
[09:18] | what’s happening. | 理出头绪 |
[09:20] | There’s a lot we got to figure out. | 太多事情需要考虑 |
[09:21] | We have almost eight months. | 有将近八个月的时间去想呢 |
[09:22] | You’re not having doubts, are you? | 你不会改变想法了吧 |
[09:24] | No. | 没有 |
[09:25] | Are you? | 你呢 |
[09:26] | Definitely not. | 绝对没有 |
[09:30] | Nice, cozy home for little Ruben. | 这就是小鲁本的暖巢了 |
[09:35] | It’s a family name. | 这是姓氏 |
[09:36] | It’s a sandwich. | 这是一种三明治 |
[09:37] | Named for my family. | 以我的家族命名的三明治 |
[09:47] | It’s just House. | 豪斯打来的 |
[09:53] | I swear to God, stay out of my personal life. | 我对天起誓 你敢再干涉我的生活试试 |
[09:55] | Where is the downside here? | 这有什么不好的 |
[09:57] | Huh? Jerry is cute. | 杰瑞多可爱 |
[09:58] | He’s a senior V.P. | 他是位高级副总裁 |
[10:00] | He kite-surfs in Costa Rica every winter, | 他每年冬天都去哥斯达黎加玩风筝冲浪 |
[10:02] | and he loves his mother. | 而且他爱他妈妈 |
[10:03] | Seasonally? | 只有冬日才爱母吗 |
[10:05] | Or is that just the kite-surfing? | 还是说冬日才冲浪 |
[10:06] | Is this about House? | 是因为豪斯吗 |
[10:07] | What? | 你在说什么 |
[10:09] | Like I secretly wish I could alter | 你觉得我暗地里祈祷自己能够拥有 |
[10:12] | the laws of the universe, change who we are, | 改变世界的力量 来改变我们的性格 |
[10:14] | and magically make it work out? | 然后就能奇迹般的在一起了吗 |
[10:15] | Yes, that’s exactly what I’m asking. | 一点没错 我就想问这个 |
[10:17] | My sarcasm indicated no. | 我刚才的讽刺口吻告诉你 你错了 |
[10:18] | No, your sarcasm indicated | 不 你的讽刺口吻告诉我 |
[10:20] | you wanted to avoid actually saying anything. | 你压根不想谈这件事 |
[10:24] | Look, Lisa… | 听着 丽莎 |
[10:27] | All I know is you seem stuck. | 我只看到你进退两难 |
[10:30] | And I don’t like seeing you like that. | 而我不想放任你自生自灭 |
[10:35] | She got worse in the hyperbaric chamber. | 接受高压氧治疗后 她的病情反而加重了 |
[10:36] | It’s not C.O. poisoning. | 不是一氧化碳中毒 |
[10:38] | I think we should consider infection | 可能是感染 |
[10:39] | and test the assistant. | 我们应该检查一下她的助手 |
[10:40] | I couldn’t get his attention. He was in a daze. | 我无法唤起他的注意 他两眼发直 |
[10:42] | You think that’s a symptom? He’s in love with her. | 你认为那是个症状吗 他爱上她了 |
[10:44] | He was probably overwhelmed, couldn’t decide what to do. | 或许已迷失心智 不知该怎么做好 |
[10:47] | What’s he been doing since she was admitted? | 她住院后他都做了什么 |
[10:50] | Did he bring anything | 他有没有 |
[10:51] | from the patient room to the treatment room? | 从病房带什么到治疗室 |
[10:53] | A few things– a handbag, | 带了一些 一个手袋 |
[10:54] | flowers, stuffed elephant. | 鲜花 毛绒大象 |
[10:59] | Does she seem like the kind of woman | 她看上去像那种 |
[11:00] | who needs a stuffed animal? | 需要毛绒玩具的女人吗 |
[11:05] | Who are you calling? | 你打给谁呢 |
[11:08] | Oh, of course. | 当我没问 |
[11:12] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么 |
[11:15] | Oh, I can see what you’re wearing. | 原来我能看见你穿了什么 |
[11:17] | Go to her room. | 去她的病房 |
[11:29] | Now go address the elephant in the room. | 现在去检查下那只毛绒大象 |
[11:44] | This is a nanny cam. | 是个专门隐藏摄像头的玩具 |
[11:46] | The reason Luca couldn’t decide | 卢卡之所以在治疗室里 |
[11:48] | what to do in the treatment room | 不知该怎么办 |
[11:50] | is the same as in the gallery. | 和在画廊时的原因是一样的 |
[11:51] | He’s been told not to intervene. | 因为他被告知不准介入 |
[11:53] | Congratulations. | 真走运 |
[11:55] | We’ve become her latest work of art. | 我们成了她最新的艺术作品 |
[12:03] | It shouldn’t have surprised us. | 我们应该想到的 |
[12:05] | All her work is based on personal traumas. | 她所有的表演都是基于个人的创伤经历 |
[12:07] | She’s had Luca taking notes, videotape her treatments, | 她让卢卡做记录 拍摄她的治疗过程 |
[12:09] | collect things, like sharps and bandages. | 收集物品 比如尖锐器具和绷带 |
[12:11] | It’ll all go into a gallery installation. | 这些全被用来布置画廊 |
[12:13] | Well, then I guess as long as | 我感觉只要是 |
[12:14] | the exploitation is properly motivated, it’s all okay. | 用于正当目的 就没什么问题 |
[12:21] | Ultrasound showed a cyst | 超声显示在她的胰腺处有个囊肿 |
[12:22] | on her pancreas– we drained it. | 我们做了穿刺引流 |
[12:24] | Why are we even discussing this case? | 我们干嘛还要讨论这个病例 |
[12:25] | She lied to us. | 她骗了我们 |
[12:26] | It’s opening us up to malpractice. | 我们可能因此卷入医疗过失纠纷 |
[12:28] | Our practice opens us up to malpractice. | 只有我们的医疗行为才会让我们陷入医疗过失纠纷 |
[12:31] | How do we know she’s actually sick? | 我们要怎么知道她是否真的病了 |
[12:32] | Her being sick is a clue. | 线索之一就是 她病了 |
[12:33] | She would have let that guy | 为了工作 她愿意让那人 |
[12:34] | set her on fire for the sake of her work. | 以艺术的名义在她身上放火 |
[12:36] | You think she’s scared of a little arrhythmia? | 你觉得她还会怕小小的心律失常吗 |
[12:38] | She probably huffed paint thinner. | 或许她是吸入了油漆稀释剂 |
[12:39] | She would have let him set her on fire | 她会让他在她身上放火 |
[12:40] | because of the honesty of her work. | 就是为了保持作品的真实性 |
[12:42] | – Faking an illness doesn’t fit. – Thirteen’s right. | -装病不符合这条原则 -十三是对的 |
[12:44] | At least her conclusion was. | 至少她的结论是对的 |
[12:46] | Everything else was laughably wrong. | 其它部分就错得太可笑了 |
[12:48] | If the patient induced pancreatitis and a heart attack, | 如果病人自己诱发了胰腺炎和心脏病 |
[12:50] | she’d be suicidal. | 那她就是在自杀 |
[12:51] | Exactly. She’s risking her life all the time. | 一点没错 她一直都在拿性命冒险 |
[12:53] | Exactly. If she wanted to be dead, | 一点没错 如果她想死 |
[12:55] | she’d be dead a long time ago. | 那她早就死了 |
[12:57] | Pretending to cheat death pays better than water colors. | 假装死里逃生比被抹水彩更卖座 |
[12:59] | Coxsackie B fits. | 符合科萨奇B组病毒的症状 |
[13:01] | But do a spiral C.T. of her biliary tree | 给她的胆道系统做个螺旋CT |
[13:03] | to rule out gallstones. | 来排除胆结石 |
[13:05] | Fine. I’ll get the C.T. | 好 我去做CT |
[13:06] | Sure. I’d be happy to come with you. | 好 我很高兴和你同去 |
[13:08] | Thanks for asking. | 谢谢邀请我 |
[13:10] | You’re supposed to stay in bed– | 你应该躺在床上 |
[13:12] | doctor’s orders. | 这是医生的嘱咐 |
[13:13] | If you really cared about me, | 如果你真的关心我 |
[13:15] | you wouldn’t be so obvious | 你打着推翻我理论的小算盘时 |
[13:16] | when you scheme to prove me wrong. | 就应该含蓄点 |
[13:18] | You volunteered because you want to C.T. her lungs, | 你主动请缨是因为你想做CT扫描她的肺 |
[13:21] | not her biliary tree. | 而不是她的胆道系统 |
[13:22] | You want to find fibrosis | 你想发现纤维化 |
[13:24] | and prove your “Paint thinner” theory. | 来证明你的”吸入油漆稀释剂”理论 |
[13:25] | If I don’t come with, when you fail, | 如果我不跟着你 一旦你失败了 |
[13:27] | you’ll pretend you never tried. | 你就会假装你没做过 |
[13:29] | I don’t really have a choice, now, do I? | 我必须得去 是吧 |
[13:56] | Since I’ve seen your paycheck, | 我已经看过你的工资单了 |
[13:57] | I probably shouldn’t. | 也许这不太应该 |
[14:01] | Canned beans aren’t so bad… | 罐头豆子也没那么差 |
[14:04] | as long as they’re cooked over an oil-drum fire | 在桥下的火堆上煮着 |
[14:06] | under a bridge with the king of the hobos. | 和丐帮帮主一起吃还是不错的 |
[14:10] | I feel dizzy. | 我头晕 |
[14:18] | Pale, diaphoretic, | 皮肤苍白 湿冷 |
[14:20] | tachycardic, | 心动过速 |
[14:22] | B.P., 80 over 40. | 血压80/40 |
[14:24] | Internal bleeding? | 内出血吗 |
[14:27] | Get her out of here and scope her. | 马上把她拉出去做内窥镜 |
[14:39] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[14:40] | The colonoscopy didn’t find the bleed, | 结肠镜没有发现出血点 |
[14:41] | so we got to look by your liver. | 所以我们只能从肝脏这方面来找找了 |
[14:44] | Luca, please. | 拜托了 卢卡 |
[14:45] | We need to document everything. | 我们必须把一切都记录下来 |
[14:49] | Hold this. | 拿一下 |
[14:59] | I’m just below the celiac artery. | 我正看到腹主动脉的下面 |
[15:04] | No blood. | 没有血 |
[15:05] | Could it be leaking into her thighs? | 有没有可能漏进她的大腿里去了呢 |
[15:08] | No swelling, no asymmetry. | 没有肿胀和外形改变 |
[15:10] | So where’s the blood going? | 那血去哪里了呢 |
[15:16] | Why are you looking down there? | 你检查那里干什么 |
[15:19] | Cause I don’t like beans. | 因为我不喜欢吃豆子 |
[15:26] | – You stood me up. – Sorry. | -你放我鸽子 -抱歉 |
[15:27] | Should have scheduled my patient’s | 应该安排我的病人 |
[15:28] | internal bleeding for Thursday. | 周四再内出血 |
[15:30] | You’re still playing the same petty, | 你又在玩小肚鸡肠 |
[15:31] | passive-aggressive games. | 消极反抗的游戏了 |
[15:33] | Got you to go all the way to the second floor | 真对不起让您大老远跑到 |
[15:35] | of a building you work in. | 您工作的大楼的二层了 |
[15:37] | Boy, did I screw with you. | 天啊 我真是狠狠地耍了你啊 |
[15:38] | You said you were going to change. | 是你说你要改变的 |
[15:40] | Check the sign. | 看看那个标志 |
[15:41] | It says you got to treat me with intensive care. | 它说你需要对我特别护理 |
[15:43] | I’m expressing my anger. You should try it. | 我在表达我的愤怒 你也该试试 |
[15:45] | Right now, let’s finally have our fight. | 此时此地 我们好好吵一架吧 |
[15:48] | All we do is fight. | 我们一直都在吵 |
[15:50] | No, all you’ve done is pull pranks | 不 你一直都只会恶作剧 |
[15:52] | or have temper tantrums with Wilson, never me, | 或者冲威尔森发脾气 从不冲我 |
[15:54] | marry mail-order prostitutes, | 娶了一个来路不明的妓女 |
[15:56] | make me go to your wedding… | 还强迫我去参加你的婚礼 |
[15:57] | Dominika is a licensed aesthetician. | 多米尼卡是位有执照的美容师 |
[15:59] | You cut open your own leg. | 你切开了自己的腿 |
[16:01] | So all this was about you? | 所以你想说这些都是因为你吗 |
[16:02] | You don’t think it was even related? | 你觉得这之间没有关系吗 |
[16:04] | House, we’ve never even | 豪斯 我们甚至都没 |
[16:05] | had a conversation about our breakup. | 谈论过我们的分手问题 |
[16:07] | You are obviously still angry at me. | 你显然还对我很生气 |
[16:09] | And it’s hurting both of us. | 而这让我俩都倍受煎熬 |
[16:10] | Wow, I hadn’t realized | 没想到 |
[16:11] | the incredible healing power of lunch. | 午餐有这么大的疗伤效力啊 |
[16:13] | I know one conversation isn’t gonna solve everything, | 我知道一次谈话不能解决所有问题 |
[16:16] | but it is a start. | 但它是个开端 |
[16:19] | It’s a privacy curtain. | 这帘子是用来保护隐私的 |
[16:21] | It wasn’t working. | 没有用 |
[16:26] | Lunch at 1:00, tomorrow in the cafeteria. | 明天一点 在餐厅吃午餐 |
[16:27] | You happy? | 这下满意了吧 |
[16:36] | How many of those have you had today? | 你今天吃了多少片了啊 |
[16:38] | I don’t know. Is “Your mother” a number? | 不知道 “尼玛”算个数字吗 |
[16:40] | The patient is a fraud. | 那病人是个骗子 |
[16:43] | I found a puncture in the dorsal vein of her left foot. | 我在她左侧的足背静脉上发现了注射针孔 |
[16:45] | Shooting up heroin wouldn’t explain– | 注射海洛因无法解释 |
[16:46] | Not heroin. | 不是海洛因 |
[16:47] | She was injecting herself with her own red blood cells. | 她在给自己注射自己的血红细胞 |
[16:49] | It caused her heart issues, | 这造成了她的心脏问题 |
[16:50] | and when her hematocrit evened out, | 当她红细胞压积持平时 |
[16:51] | we mistook it for internal bleeding. | 我们将其误诊为内出血 |
[16:53] | It must have been a very distinctively shaped | 你能得出这么多结论 |
[16:55] | and awfully talkative puncture for you to get all of that. | 那针孔肯定形状独特且异常健谈 |
[16:57] | Browser history on her laptop helped. | 她电脑上的浏览器历史记录帮了大忙 |
[17:00] | She was researching blood doping | 她专门研究了血液回输技术 |
[17:03] | among other things. | 还有其它一些事情 |
[17:09] | – She was researching me? – For months. | -她在研究我 -好几个月了 |
[17:11] | This isn’t about creating art in the moment. | 这与创造瞬时艺术无关 |
[17:13] | It’s about you. | 都是为了你 |
[17:14] | She set you up. | 她给你设了个套 |
[17:31] | We sent a uni over to his apartment and the hospital. | 我们派了一支队伍去他家和医院 |
[17:34] | Yeah, he won’t be there. | 他不会在那里的 |
[17:36] | Any ideas? | 那会在哪 |
[17:38] | When you find him, you’re gonna arrest him? | 你要是找到他会逮捕他吗 |
[17:40] | Is there some reason you think I shouldn’t? | 有任何你觉得我不该那么做的理由吗 |
[17:45] | Knowing him, he’ll be in a bar. | 依我的了解 他会去酒吧 |
[17:48] | He’ll find one that matches how he feels inside. | 他会找到一家契合他内心感受的酒吧 |
[17:52] | It’ll be the most dark, | 那会是你在新泽西能找到 |
[17:53] | depressing hole you can find in New Jersey. | 最阴暗抑郁的角落 |
[18:00] | Now you’re just pissing me off. | 你这次真把我惹毛了 |
[18:02] | I’m really sorry. I-I didn’t know she researched you. | 我很抱歉 我不知道她在调查你 |
[18:05] | I had no idea she– | 我真的不知道… |
[18:06] | If you don’t know anything, then why are you talking? | 如果你对此一无所知你还插什么话 |
[18:07] | Please don’t take it out on Luca. | 请不要怪罪卢卡 |
[18:09] | I’ll take it out on whoever I think will irritate you the most. | 怎么做最能惹毛你我就怎么做 |
[18:11] | I thought you would understand someone who uses their work | 我以为你能理解我这种通过工作 |
[18:14] | to deal with pain. | 应对疼痛的人 |
[18:15] | I didn’t realize that search engines | 我还真不知道搜索引擎 |
[18:17] | could look within the soul. | 可以看透人的灵魂 |
[18:18] | You’re standing in front of me in a hospital gown. | 你正穿着病号服站在我面前 |
[18:20] | What the hell was the point of this? | 那又怎样 |
[18:22] | What personal trauma are you exploiting– | 你究竟是想利用哪种创伤 |
[18:24] | Sorry–mining for its artistic potential? | 不好意思 应该是挖掘其艺术潜质 |
[18:27] | My illness. | 我自己的病 |
[18:31] | I did the blood doping to intrigue you, | 我是用血液回输骗了你 |
[18:34] | but I was already ill. | 但我本来已经病了 |
[18:36] | Wait. You’re really sick? | 等等 你真的病了吗 |
[18:40] | Why me? | 为什么选我 |
[18:40] | – Do you know what you have? – Yes. | -你知道自己得了什么病吗 -知道 |
[18:42] | So tell him. | 那告诉他 |
[18:42] | If I do, there won’t be any game for him, | 如果我这么做了 对他就没有谜题可言 |
[18:45] | and then there won’t be any art for us. | 对我们也没有任何艺术可言了 |
[18:49] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[18:50] | I don’t answer those questions. | 我不会回答那些问题的 |
[18:56] | You know, there’s a lot of games | 你知道我有的是谜题可解 |
[18:57] | I could play that don’t involve dealing | 而不用对付你这种 |
[18:59] | with narcissistic, manipulative poseurs. | 自恋装模作样的操纵狂 |
[19:01] | But this is a puzzle tailor-made for you. | 但这是为你量身定做的谜题 |
[19:05] | You don’t know which of my symptoms are real, | 你不知道我哪些症状是真的 |
[19:07] | which are fake, | 哪些是假的 |
[19:08] | which ones I’m not even telling you about. | 哪些是我根本没告诉你的 |
[19:13] | I know that intrigues you. | 我知道这能激起你的好奇心 |
[19:18] | Do you really want to end it now? | 你真的打算现在就结束吗 |
[19:26] | No. | 不 |
[19:27] | You want us to waste a bed on her? | 你想让她浪费我们一个床位吗 |
[19:29] | You took an oath… | 你发过誓 |
[19:31] | an oath to be cool. | 发誓要很酷 |
[19:34] | At least that was the one I mumbled under my breath | 至少当时在别人念那老一套誓词的时候 |
[19:36] | while everyone else was doing the boring one. | 我是小声这么说的 |
[19:37] | Even if she is sick, which I don’t believe, | 就算她真的病了 反正我是不相信 |
[19:40] | she also says she has a diagnosis. | 她还说她知道诊断结果 |
[19:42] | So it’s either just a lie, or it’s just a game. | 所以这要么是个谎言要么是个游戏 |
[19:45] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[19:46] | I like the game. It’s fun. Go get a blood culture. | 我喜欢游戏 很有趣 去做血液培养 |
[19:49] | Check for parasites and bacteria. | 检查寄生虫和细菌 |
[19:50] | This is the new House– | 这就是新生的豪斯吗 |
[19:52] | half the leg power, twice the irresponsibility? | 只剩半条腿却双倍的不负责任 |
[19:54] | The new House is about making my life healthier. | 新生的豪斯是说要让我的生活更加健康 |
[19:56] | Never said anything about yours. | 和你们无关 |
[19:58] | Go get her blood. | 去抽血吧 |
[20:05] | I’ll do it. | 我去 |
[20:08] | He’s going through a tough patch right now. | 他最近过得很不好 |
[20:09] | If this is the distraction he needs | 如果这能转移他的注意力 |
[20:10] | to keep him in his hospital bed, | 让他老实呆在病床上的话 |
[20:12] | I’m sure it’s better than any of the alternatives. | 我肯定这比其它任何选择都好 |
[20:16] | That was incredibly condescending. | 这话真是太屈尊俯就了 |
[20:18] | Did it work? | 有用吗 |
[20:30] | Why do you keep ducking your wife’s calls? | 你为什么一直拒接你老婆的电话 |
[20:33] | Ex-wife. | 前妻 |
[20:34] | I’m sure she just wants to congratulate you | 我肯定她只是想祝贺你 |
[20:36] | about knocking up a 22-year-old nurse. | 搞大了二十二岁女护士的肚子 |
[20:39] | I haven’t told her yet. | 我还没跟她说 |
[20:41] | But you have told her | 但是你跟她说过 |
[20:43] | you’re not gonna sleep with her anymore, right? | 你不会再跟她同归于床了 是吧 |
[20:47] | How are you planning on letting her know? | 你准备咋知会她啊 |
[20:49] | Just invite her to the bris? | 直接请她来参加你儿子的割礼吗 |
[20:51] | I’m trying to let her down easy. | 我正研究怎么说能让她少受点打击 |
[20:54] | Rachel never wanted to have kids. | 瑞秋一直都不想要小孩 |
[20:55] | I don’t want to hurt her feelings. | 我不想伤害她的感情 |
[20:56] | Yeah. You are all about feelings. | 是啊 你好重感情啊 |
[20:59] | I’ve loved Rachel for 20 years. | 我爱瑞秋爱了二十年 |
[21:02] | What if she never speaks to me again? | 要是她因为这事再也不理我了怎么办 |
[21:04] | She’s gonna find out. | 她早晚都会知道 |
[21:07] | It better be from you. | 最好是你告诉她的 |
[21:09] | You can’t cheat your way out of this one. | 这事儿你真蒙不过去 |
[21:18] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:19] | Oh, just the nausea. | 就是有点恶心 |
[21:21] | She said her back was hurting earlier. | 之前她说她后背疼来着 |
[21:23] | What’s the pain level on a scale of one to ten? | 要是痛感分十度 你背疼达到多少 |
[21:25] | Five. | 五度 |
[21:25] | How do we know we can take her word for it? | 怎么确定她说的是实话 |
[21:27] | We can’t. Fun, huh? | 不能 好玩吧 |
[21:29] | Roll on your side. | 转过身 |
[21:35] | Grey Turner’s sign. | Grey Turner症[胰腺炎典型体征] |
[21:36] | We’re done playing. | 游戏玩够了 |
[21:38] | Your pancreas is releasing corrosive enzymes. | 你的胰腺正在释放消化酶 |
[21:40] | It’ll eat away at the surrounding organs. | 它会把周围的脏器都消化光 |
[21:43] | But you must know that. | 这点你肯定知道 |
[21:44] | The doctor who diagnosed you would have said | 给你做诊断的大夫应该跟你说过 |
[21:46] | what will happen if you don’t get treatment. | 不做治疗会出现什么后果 |
[21:50] | Just tell them. | 告诉他们吧 |
[21:51] | If you know what’s wrong with you, | 如果你知道自己到底怎么了 |
[21:52] | tell them so they can fix it. | 告诉他们好让他们治好你 |
[21:54] | How many projects have we done together? | 我们一起合作过多少作品了 |
[21:57] | You’re always so worried. | 你总是那么担心 |
[21:59] | Have you ever gone wrong trusting me? | 有哪次你相信了我而出错的吗 |
[22:11] | That pancreatic cyst we drained– | 咱们引流过的那个胰腺囊肿 |
[22:13] | it’s back, and she doesn’t care at all. | 它又长回来了 而且病人毫不在意 |
[22:18] | You think she actually is suicidal. | 你觉得她就是想寻死 |
[22:20] | I would, | 我是这么想 |
[22:20] | but how did she give herself the cysts? | 但她是怎么让自己长出囊肿的 |
[22:22] | Tox screen was negative, | 毒物筛检是阴性的 |
[22:24] | and there’s no sign of trauma. | 而且也没有外伤迹象 |
[22:30] | There is another explanation. | 还有一种解释 |
[22:32] | The reason she didn’t react | 她对此毫无反应 |
[22:34] | isn’t ’cause she wants to die. | 不是因为她一心想死 |
[22:37] | It’s ’cause she knows she can’t do anything about it. | 而是因为她无计可施 |
[22:41] | Whatever she has is fatal. | 不管她得的是什么 都是致命的 |
[22:48] | That should narrow it down. | 这应该能缩小范围了 |
[22:52] | What are we doing here? | 我们在这里干什么 |
[22:54] | Testing a theory. | 验证一个理论 |
[22:56] | It’s based on some stuff you can’t understand, | 基于一些你不懂的东西 |
[22:59] | like RR variability, | 比如说变异率 |
[23:01] | and some stuff you can, | 还有些你能懂的 |
[23:02] | like the fact that she shaved her head | 比如四个月前她的一场行为艺术 |
[23:04] | in an art piece four months ago. | 给自己削了发 |
[23:05] | That was a commentary on society’s– | 那是一种诠释社会的… |
[23:08] | It was a commentary on the fact | 那是一种诠释 |
[23:10] | that it was gonna fall out anyway, | 她的头发不剃也得全掉光 |
[23:11] | and she wanted to hide why. | 而她这么做是想掩盖其原因 |
[23:16] | Cancer? | 癌症吗 |
[23:19] | Are–are you sure about that? | 你 你确定吗 |
[23:21] | See that tumor-ish thingamajig | 看到她的脑仁旁边那个 |
[23:23] | near her “Brainamabob”? | 像肿瘤一样的玩意了吗 |
[23:27] | Oh, God. | 哦 上帝 |
[23:30] | Are you getting this? | 你的明白 |
[23:31] | Game’s over. I won. | 游戏结束 本人胜出 |
[23:32] | Primary CNS lymphoma | 原发性中枢神经系统淋巴瘤 |
[23:35] | with associated paraneoplastic syndrome. | 伴相关副肿瘤综合征 |
[23:37] | Is that really what it is? | 真的是这样吗 |
[23:42] | Yes. | 是 |
[23:44] | Four months ago, | 四个月之前 |
[23:45] | I had some vision and balance problems, | 我出现了视觉和平衡障碍 |
[23:48] | and New York Mercy diagnosed me. | 在纽约仁爱医院确诊 |
[23:51] | The tumor was too close to the brain stem to cut out, | 肿瘤太靠近脑干无法切除 |
[23:54] | so they did a few rounds of radiation. | 所以他们给我做了几个疗程的放疗 |
[23:57] | But it didn’t work, and they sent me home. | 但是没有效果 就让我出院了 |
[24:00] | That was around the time you broke up with me. | 你就是那段时间跟我分手的 |
[24:02] | We were having a fling. | 我们在图一时的欢愉 |
[24:03] | It wouldn’t have been fair to involve you. | 把你卷进来对你不公平 |
[24:05] | I’m involved now. | 我现在卷进来了 |
[24:08] | You just didn’t want to open up. | 你就是不愿对我敞开心扉 |
[24:09] | Luca, my mind was not clear then. | 卢卡 我当时意识不清晰 |
[24:14] | And then you cleared it. | 然后你觉醒了 |
[24:16] | Then you realized you could use your death | 你觉得可以利用你的行将死去 |
[24:18] | to make your magnum opus. | 来完成一个巨作 |
[24:20] | Maybe you wanted to show that no one can cheat death, | 也许你是想证明没人能逃过一死 |
[24:23] | even an entire team of doctors with unlimited resources. | 即使一群拥有无限资源的医生也束手无策 |
[24:27] | Or maybe your first doctors | 或者是最初确诊你的医生 |
[24:29] | didn’t treat you like a person– just a series of symptoms. | 没把你当人看 而是看成了一堆病症 |
[24:32] | You wanted to re-create that depersonalization. | 你想要重现这种非人性行为 |
[24:35] | And I was the man to see. | 而我是你的实验对象 |
[24:39] | If that was what I thought, | 如果我以前那么想过 |
[24:42] | I don’t any longer. | 在也不再这样认为了 |
[24:45] | You spent time with me. | 你花时间和我在一起 |
[24:48] | You took this personally. | 带入了个人情感 |
[24:53] | No, I didn’t. | 不 我没有 |
[24:55] | And I don’t actually think your piece is about anything. | 而且我一点不觉得你的作品有什么意义 |
[24:58] | I think you just figured out that you’re mortal. | 我觉得 你不过是发现人生难逃一死 |
[25:01] | You’re just a bag of cells and waste | 自己不过是一堆细胞与代谢废物 |
[25:03] | with an expiration date. | 最终将化为坟中的一掊土 |
[25:05] | You wanted to act out. You wanted people to notice. | 你要出格的表演 想引起人们注意 |
[25:11] | Maybe you even prayed for a different answer this time. | 可能你还祈祷这次的结果会不一样 |
[25:21] | I got a title for your piece– | 我给你的作品起了个名字 |
[25:24] | “It Doesn’t Mean Anything”. | 味同嚼蜡 |
[25:39] | You’re forging my name on prescriptions again. | 你又伪造我的签名开处方了 |
[25:42] | No. | 错 |
[25:45] | What you just said implies that I stopped at some point. | 你说的好像我有哪次不是这么干似的 |
[25:47] | 20 minutes ago, I put a notice out to all local pharmacies | 二十分钟前 我通知了所有本地药房 |
[25:50] | to require verbal authorization | 在给我的处方开药前 |
[25:52] | before filling my prescriptions. | 都需要我的口头授权 |
[25:53] | You have any idea how much extra work you’ve just given yourself? | 你这就是给自己找麻烦 |
[25:56] | You’re not gonna last a week. | 连一周你都坚持不了 |
[25:57] | I’ve been dealing with this for years. | 你的这种行为我容忍了很多年 |
[25:59] | But it’s over– | 但现在我不干了 |
[26:00] | your liver, your hearing, | 这有害于你的肝脏 听力 |
[26:02] | never mind the fact that each scrip you write | 更别说你冒名签的每个处方 |
[26:04] | is a separate felony. | 都是一项重罪 |
[26:05] | You will serve time, so could I. | 你会坐牢的 我也会被牵连 |
[26:07] | You’ve chosen this moment | 你选择在这个时候 |
[26:09] | to give me crap about my Vicodin use? | 来埋怨我嗑维可丁吗 |
[26:10] | You filled this three days ago. | 你三天前才开的药 |
[26:12] | Now it’s almost half gone. | 现在一半都没了 |
[26:13] | So is my leg. | 我的腿不也是这样 |
[26:14] | It’s a month supply. | 这是一个月的用量 |
[26:16] | The amount you’re taking has nothing to do | 你现在服用的剂量 |
[26:18] | – with physical pain. – Okay. | -对缓解躯体疼痛没有作用 -好吧 |
[26:21] | So maybe I am trying to numb myself a little, | 也许我是想让自己麻木一点 |
[26:24] | because I’m trying to change, | 因为我在尝试改变 |
[26:26] | trying to stop being self-destructive. | 尝试不要自我毁灭 |
[26:27] | So you can only handle not self-destructing | 你就一定要用自残的方式 |
[26:30] | by being self-destructive? | 来缓解你的自我毁灭倾向吗 |
[26:32] | What do you want from me? | 你想让我怎么样 |
[26:33] | I don’t know, House, but I’m worried about you. | 我不知道 豪斯 但我担心你 |
[26:35] | I don’t know how many times I can watch you | 我不想再这样 |
[26:37] | cut off pieces of yourself. | 看着你自我摧残 |
[26:38] | Now it’s the I.C.U. Next time it’ll be the morgue. | 这次是重症监护病房 下次可能是停尸房 |
[26:42] | You’re miserable. | 你感到痛苦 |
[26:43] | And you’re angry. | 也很愤怒 |
[26:45] | And I want you to actually deal with that | 而我希望你能直面这些问题 |
[26:48] | and not just try to medicate the issue away. | 而不是通过嗑药来逃避 |
[26:54] | No. | 不 |
[26:55] | You know what I feel right now? | 你知道我现在的感觉吗 |
[26:58] | I don’t feel miserable or angry. | 我不痛苦 也不愤怒 |
[27:01] | I don’t feel good or bad. | 感觉不好 也不坏 |
[27:03] | I feel nothing… | 我感觉无所谓 |
[27:07] | which feels great. | 这种感觉不错 |
[27:11] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[27:12] | Moving on. | 继续生活 |
[27:13] | In the direction of my house, where I got some more pills. | 回自己家去 我还藏了不少药 |
[27:21] | If you’re discharging yourself against doctor’s orders, | 如果你不遵医嘱坚持要出院的话 |
[27:23] | you’ve got to check that box. | 你得在那里打勾 |
[27:25] | I’m a doctor. | 我是名医生 |
[27:26] | So, technically– | 所以 技术上讲 |
[27:27] | Wouldn’t it be easier if you just checked the box? | 打个勾不比说这么多来得简单吗 |
[27:50] | Why are you still here? | 你怎么还在这 |
[27:51] | I’m going as soon as the nurse brings me | 等护士给我拿来 |
[27:53] | something for my eczema. | 治疗湿疹的药我就走 |
[28:02] | I figured it was irritated by the paint thinner | 我觉得这是在画廊时 |
[28:04] | poured on me in the gallery. | 倒在我身上的颜料引起的 |
[28:06] | Does this mean something? | 有什么问题吗 |
[28:09] | It’s not eczema. | 那不是湿疹 |
[28:12] | And it’s not cancer. | 你得的也不是癌症 |
[28:17] | It’s Wegener’s granulomatosis. | 是韦格纳肉芽肿 |
[28:18] | Biopsy confirmed that what you thought was eczema | 活检证实 你所认为的湿疹 |
[28:20] | was actually a swelling of the blood vessels in your skin. | 其实是皮下血管膨胀 |
[28:23] | It also explains the pancreatitis | 也解释了你的胰腺炎 |
[28:26] | and the mass in your brain. | 和脑部的团块 |
[28:28] | And it’s treatable. | 是可以治疗的 |
[28:33] | What’s the treatment? | 治疗方案是什么 |
[28:35] | We could do steroids alone | 可以单用激素 |
[28:37] | to shrink the growth in your brain, | 减缓你大脑中团块的生长 |
[28:38] | but it’s much better to add another course of radiation. | 但是再做一个疗程的放疗效果会更好 |
[28:41] | Radiation? | 放疗 |
[28:43] | On my brain? | 在我的大脑上吗 |
[28:45] | But it made me fuzzy last time. | 上次放疗就让我头脑不清醒 |
[28:47] | It was harder to work. | 很难去工作 |
[28:49] | I am still slowed down from it. | 现在还没完全恢复 |
[28:53] | And it’ll get worse. | 这次会更糟 |
[28:55] | But, you know, dying can also do a number on your ability to think. | 但是死亡会让你失去思考的能力 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry. I can’t do the radiation. | 抱歉 我不能接受放疗 |
[29:10] | They just said it was a better treatment. | 他们刚才说这是更好的治疗方案 |
[29:13] | It could save your life. | 可以救你一命 |
[29:16] | My life’s not worth anything if I can’t do my art. | 倘若不能创作 我的生命又有何意义 |
[29:20] | You have friends, | 你还有朋友 |
[29:21] | people who care about you. | 关心你的人们 |
[29:26] | This is my brain, my work, | 这是我的大脑 我的工作 |
[29:28] | and my life, Luca. | 我的人生 卢卡 |
[29:29] | You have more. | 你拥有的岂止于此 |
[29:33] | This is not some great performance piece anymore. | 这不再是什么伟大的表演作品了 |
[29:39] | This is just crazy. | 只是纯粹的疯狂 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:51] | I can’t watch you die… | 我无法眼睁睁看着你死去 |
[29:55] | not when you can save yourself. | 尤其在明知你可以活下去的情况下 |
[30:00] | Good-bye, Afsoun. | 再见 阿夫松 |
[30:17] | Good for you. | 你够狠的 |
[30:32] | – So. – So. | -那么 -那么 |
[30:37] | Why did I ever ban alcohol from the cafeteria? | 我当年为什么要禁止餐厅售酒呢 |
[30:45] | Before I forget, there’s a brush. | 差点忘了 还有把梳子 |
[30:47] | Tortoise-shell handle, natural bristles– | 玳瑁柄 鬃毛梳 |
[30:50] | wasn’t in the box. | 没在盒子里 |
[30:51] | If you could look for it… | 如果你能找找的话 |
[30:53] | Like the Lindbergh baby. | 无故失踪了 |
[30:57] | You dating anyone? | 你有在约会吗 |
[31:00] | We don’t have to– | 我们没必要… |
[31:01] | Look, it’s just standard lunch conversation. | 人们吃饭时不都聊这种话题嘛 |
[31:04] | Not for us. | 我们不适用 |
[31:07] | Okay, well, if you’ve gone over | 好吧 如果你认为 |
[31:08] | to the “We don’t talk about things” side, | 我们”什么都不能聊”的话 |
[31:10] | then I’ve got a pot roast in the oven. | 我还有其它事等着做呢 |
[31:12] | No. | 没有 |
[31:15] | I haven’t dated anyone since you. | 分手之后我还没约会过 |
[31:19] | Well, you know what they say– once you go gimp… | 人们常说 一朝瘸腿 |
[31:25] | We s-should talk about your leg. | 来谈谈你的腿吧 |
[31:29] | You think I have unresolved issues, | 你觉得我有解不开的心结 |
[31:31] | and you are the unresolved issues. | 而你就是我的心结 |
[31:33] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:35] | But it’s–it’s– I think it’s more than that. | 但是 我觉得还不仅如此 |
[31:39] | It’s your life, your choices. | 还有你的人生 你的选择 |
[31:40] | I did it to fix my life. | 我这么做是为了让人生走上正轨 |
[31:42] | No, wait. | 不对 等等 |
[31:44] | No, I did it because I’m a deeply unhappy person. | 不 我这么做是因为我极度抑郁 |
[31:48] | No–no, I did it to get sympathy from you. | 不不 我这么做是为了博取你的同情 |
[31:51] | I did it to piss you off. | 我这么做是为了惹毛你 |
[31:53] | I did it because I’m not over you. | 是因为我忘不了你 |
[31:54] | Or I was over you, and I was moving on. | 或者我已经忘了 我要继续生活 |
[31:57] | I did it because I wanted to know | 我这么做是因为我想知道 |
[31:58] | what it’s like not to be in pain. | 没有痛苦是什么感觉 |
[32:00] | I did it because I want to feel more pain. | 我这么做是因为我想更痛苦 |
[32:09] | Whatever the reason, | 不管理由是什么 |
[32:11] | it was a bad reason and a bad idea. | 都不成理由 是个错误的决定 |
[32:13] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是关键 |
[32:15] | Good lunch. | 你好好吃吧 |
[32:23] | House. | 豪斯 |
[32:24] | Talk to me! | 跟我聊聊 |
[32:25] | I already did. | 已经说过了 |
[32:27] | No, you just parroted back | 不 你只是回放了一遍 |
[32:28] | what Wilson and I’ve been saying to you the last few days. | 过去几天我和威尔森跟你说过的话 |
[32:30] | – Get out of my way. – No. | -让开 -不 |
[32:31] | Oh, you pulled a stitch. | 你把缝线扯开了 |
[32:33] | House, please just talk to me. | 豪斯 求你和我说说话 |
[32:35] | You want to know how I feel? | 你想知道我现在的感受吗 |
[32:45] | I feel hurt. | 我很受伤 |
[32:56] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:10] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[33:26] | Did I make the wrong choice? | 我是不是做错了 |
[33:33] | Five years, | 五年了 |
[33:35] | through every opening, every installation, | 每次开幕 每次布置展场 |
[33:37] | every day and every night, | 每一天每一夜 |
[33:40] | he was there the whole time. | 他一直都在我身边 |
[33:42] | Except the first time you were diagnosed. | 除了你第一次确诊的时候 |
[33:46] | You broke up with him, | 你和他分了手 |
[33:47] | and you had to go through all of that alone. | 那你就得独自承担那一切 |
[33:52] | Maybe that’s the real reason you’re doing this piece– | 也许你创作这个作品的真正原因 |
[33:55] | so that this time you can have him with you. | 是为了让他陪着你 |
[33:59] | You still could. | 你还有机会 |
[34:15] | Lisa Cuddy. | 莉莎·卡迪 |
[34:17] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[34:19] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 那天的事非常抱歉 |
[34:20] | I…there were some personal things going on in my life, | 我 最近的生活诸事不顺 |
[34:23] | and I wasn’t at my best. | 那天状态不是很好 |
[34:26] | Well, in retrospect, | 回想一下 |
[34:27] | my approach could’ve come off as a little creepy. | 我的做法也确实有点唐突 |
[34:31] | No. | 没有 |
[34:33] | On a scale from one to creepy, | 如果打个分 |
[34:34] | you were maybe mildly unnerving. | 至多算是令人紧张吧 |
[34:50] | Rache. | 瑞秋 |
[34:53] | Sorry I ducked your calls. | 抱歉我没接你电话 |
[34:55] | I keep making the same mistakes, but at some point | 我一直在犯同样的错误 可是有时 |
[34:57] | Chris, | 克里斯 |
[34:58] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[35:06] | I… | 我 |
[35:07] | didn’t expect that. | 真是没想到 |
[35:16] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[35:17] | Just checking the stitches on my penis. | 只是看看我小弟弟缝合得怎样 |
[35:21] | Your leg okay? | 你的腿没事吧 |
[35:22] | – It’s healing. – Good. | -在愈合 -那就好 |
[35:23] | Just came to grab the radiation-therapy forms. | 我过来取放疗方案表 |
[35:26] | – What? – Afsoun changed her mind. | -什么 -阿夫松改主意了 |
[35:36] | Get out. | 出去 |
[35:45] | You made a decision. | 你已经作出决定了 |
[35:48] | – I changed my mind. – Why? | -我改变主意了 -为什么 |
[35:50] | Because there are more important things than… | 因为还有更重要的东西… |
[35:52] | Than what… than your brain, | 比什么重要 你的头脑 |
[35:54] | your abilities? | 你的能力吗 |
[35:56] | It’s where everything comes from… | 你的能力是一切的源泉 |
[35:57] | any meaning in your life, any happiness. | 生活的意义 幸福 都源自于此 |
[35:59] | Not all happiness… | 不是所有的幸福 |
[36:00] | He’s already left once. He’s gonna leave you again. | 他抛弃过你一次 还会再次抛弃你 |
[36:03] | You don’t need to depend on people who are gonna let you down. | 你不需要依赖那些只会令你失望的人 |
[36:08] | If you do this, you’re a pathetic hypocrite. | 如果你这样做 就是个可悲的伪君子 |
[36:12] | You’re saying that your whole life, all your work up until him | 等于是说在遇到他之前 你的生活与事业 |
[36:14] | – was a pointless… – Why are you doing this? | -都毫无意义 -你为什么要这样 |
[37:11] | House, I can hear your phone ringing. | 豪斯 我能听到你的电话在响 |
[37:36] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[37:38] | You had lunch with Cuddy? | 你跟卡迪一起吃的午餐 |
[37:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[37:41] | How was it? | 如何 |
[37:44] | The pasta arrabbiata was cold. | 番茄汁意面是冷的 |
[37:49] | Why don’t we get a drink? | 不如我们出去喝一杯 |
[37:51] | We could go to the Sawmill. | 去”原木坊”怎么样 |
[38:10] | Cuddy’s is on the way. | 顺路去卡迪家 |
[38:12] | I need to return this. | 我得把这个还她 |
[38:15] | You think she’s going to have an emergency tangle? | 你担心她头发突然打结了不成 |
[38:19] | It was on my mind. | 心里总想着 |
[38:21] | I want to get it off. | 早还早了事 |
[38:31] | Want me to come? | 要我一起去吗 |
[38:33] | If I get in trouble? | 怕我惹麻烦吗 |
[38:35] | I’m delivering a hair brush. | 不过是去送把梳子而已 |
[39:43] | What just happened? | 刚才发生什么事了 |
[39:46] | Get out. | 下车 |
[39:47] | What just happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[39:50] | Get out. | 下车 |
[39:58] | House, what are you mad about? | 豪斯 你为什么生气 |
[40:00] | Just let it out. You’ll feel better. | 发泄出来 感觉会好些 |
[41:42] | You’re right. I feel much better. | 你说得对 我感觉好多了 |
[42:02] | You want another one? | 再来一杯吗 |
[42:05] | No, I think I’ve had enough. | 不必 我喝够了 |
[42:09] | What do you think I should do today? | 你说我今天该做些什么呢 |
[42:11] | I don’t know. Go home? | 不知道 回家去 |
[42:16] | Not tonight. | 今晚不回 |
[42:19] | Cheers. | 干杯 |