时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | The ancient greeks believed that swans only sang once | 古希腊人认为天鹅一生只开口鸣唱一次 |
[00:10] | at the point of their death- | 便是在临终之际 |
[00:12] | one beautiful last lament. | 最后一首动人的悲歌 |
[00:21] | Well, this is my last swanlike lament. | 这便是我的天鹅挽歌 |
[01:12] | I got the cake! I got the cake! | 我拿了蛋糕 蛋糕来了 |
[01:14] | SUSAN BOURG CRAFT SERVICE | Susan Bourg 场务 |
[01:15] | – This is what we do. – You feed anything between 200 and 500 people out of this truck. | – 这就是我们的工作 – 你要用这卡车里的东西喂饱200到500个人 |
[01:20] | Yes. We all work together and we take care of each other. | 是的 我们一起工作 彼此照应 |
[01:23] | (BOURG CRAFTS SERVICE) People already believe that everyone in show business lives on lobster and champagne. Oh, really? | – 人们都以为演艺圈的人是天天吃龙虾喝香槟的 – 是吗 |
[01:28] | Yeah. And that’s a fact. It’s not- it’s not glamorous. | – 是啊 有的是这样的 – 没…没那么光鲜的 |
[01:31] | It isn’t, though, is it? | 不过并非如此 是吧 |
[01:38] | This is a celebration, and you can’t have a celebration | 这是庆功宴 要想庆祝 |
[01:42] | without a cake. | 怎能少了蛋糕 |
[02:11] | a memoir by Hugh Laurie | Hugh Laurie的回忆录 |
[02:14] | WARNING THIS PROGRAM CONTAINS BOASTING NO SMOKING WITHIN 25 FEET | 警告:节目中包含剧透成分 |
[02:18] | I’m not saying “House M.D.” is the king of TV shows… | 我不会说”豪斯医生” 是电视剧之王… |
[02:23] | Wait a minute, actually I am saying that. | 等等 其实我就是这个意思 |
[02:26] | But more importantly, if “House” is the king, | 但更重要的是 如果”豪斯”是国王 |
[02:29] | then the people who make “House” are Princes. | 那么成就”豪斯”的人便都是王子 |
[02:32] | Oh, there’s a man with a camera out there. That’s- Ha ha, scared him off. | 外面有个拿摄像机的人 那是… 哈哈 把他吓跑啦 |
[02:36] | Outstanding moments in your memory of working on this show? Do you have any? | 制作这部电视剧过程中令你很难忘的时刻? 你有吗? |
[02:40] | Any challenging, uh, artists filling your chair | 有没有哪个难搞的艺人 坐在你的椅子上 |
[02:44] | (MEL STETSON DEPARTMENT HEAD OF HAIR)who you wanted to strangle but didn’t? | 让你想勒死丫 但是却没下手的? (Mel Stetson 发型部主管) |
[02:47] | Fond memories? | 美好的记忆? |
[02:49] | (BRYAN BOURG CRAFT SERVICE) Uh, Hugh Laurie. Oh, stop. GRIPS H | – Hugh Laurie (Bryan Bourg 场务) – 拉倒吧 |
[02:54] | For the last eight years, | 过去这八年 |
[02:57] | an incredible journey for me | 对我来说 是很难忘的旅程 |
[03:01] | and for a lot of other people, too. | 对其他很多人来说 亦是如此 |
[03:05] | So, Ms. Morrison. Yes, Mr. Laurie. | – 那么 Morrison小姐 – 是 Laurie先生 |
[03:07] | Um, allow me to show you around. | 请允许我带你四处转转 |
[03:09] | I don’t know if you’ve- Well, so far, it looks very familiar. | – 我不知道你有没有.. – 目前看来都很熟悉呢 |
[03:12] | It does, doesn’t it? Yes, very. | – 确实 是吧 – 是啊 很熟悉 |
[03:14] | Uh, I think we waxed the floors since you were last here. | 我记得上次你在这儿时 我们有给地板打蜡的 |
[03:17] | Oh, wow. You have couches?! | 哇噢 你们有沙发啦 |
[03:20] | I leave, and you get couches? Just that moment. | – 我走之后 你们就有沙发了? – 你前脚走 我们就有了 |
[03:24] | There are some minuses, too. | 也少了一些东西呢 |
[03:26] | Your lovely arrow-cut white coat | 你那件可爱的白大褂 |
[03:29] | does not hang over the back of those chairs as nicely. | 不再像以前一样美观地挂在椅背上了 |
[03:32] | “Gadolinium. ” Oh, yeah. | – “钆” (ga 二声) – 是啊 |
[03:34] | Do you remember that? Pilot, walking down underneath this thing. | 还记得吗 试播集 从这个下面走过 |
[03:38] | (EVERYBODY LIES) I knew she was allergic to gadolinium. | (“每个人都撒谎”) – 我就知道她对钆过敏 |
[03:39] | Figured it was an easy way to get someone to cut a hole in her throat. | 这样比较容易找人给她喉咙上开个洞 |
[03:41] | I do remember saying “gadolinium. “ | 我记得有说”钆” |
[03:43] | Gadolinium. I’m sure I looked it up. I found all my old- you did. | – 钆 我确定我有查过的 我找到了所有… – 你有 |
[03:47] | We didn’t have cards for all the seasons. You shamed- you shamed us all. | – 又不是每一集都有提示卡的 – 丢人 你真给大家丢脸啊 |
[03:49] | Lupus, gout, glaucoma, osteoarthritis, hypertension, diabetes- stop me anytime. | 狼疮 痛风 青光眼 关节炎 高血压 糖尿病 随时打断我 |
[03:54] | The heart could point to sarcoidosis. | 心脏问题有可能是肉状瘤 |
[03:57] | I’ll start the ribavirin. | 我开始用利巴韦林 |
[04:01] | It’s great to have the old team back together again, huh? | 老队员又一起开工 感觉很好吧? |
[04:03] | Well, I know Omar got very panicky at one time about- he was convinced that he had everything. | 我知道有一次Omar很恐慌 他以为自己都懂了 |
[04:08] | “This is a thing you can get? | “这是种病吗” |
[04:09] | People get this?” | 人会得这种病?” |
[04:11] | (EUPHORIA)It’s not S.S.P.E. | “安逸感” – 这不是亚急性硬化性全脑炎 |
[04:13] | I checked your past vaccinations against Joe’s. No past matches. | 我查过你过去给Joe注射的疫苗 无任何匹配 |
[04:16] | I might not come back. | 我也许醒不过来了 |
[04:19] | I’ve never done a will. | 我没立过遗嘱 |
[04:23] | I’ll call a lawyer for you. | 我帮你叫律师来 |
[04:25] | I want you to be my medical proxy. | 我要你做我的病患代理人 |
[04:29] | I need to know that we’re okay. | 我要知道咱们之间没有问题 |
[04:36] | We’re all missing each other. I did at one point sort of calculate, | – 我们都会想念彼此的 – 我曾经计算过 |
[04:43] | That’s a hell of a thing. | 真是不容易啊 |
[04:44] | That’s a hell of a thing. It is a hell of a thing. | – 确实很不容易 – 不可思议 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you were very missed. | 是啊 我们很想你的 |
[04:49] | (DREW GARDNER THE TRUSTEE)What is the white bucket you’re carrying? | 你身上这个白桶是什么 |
[04:51] | What does it signify? Uh, white bucket is our $5 Friday bucket. | – 有什么意义 – 这个白桶是我们5块星期五的桶 |
[04:55] | And what we do is all the crew members who want to indulge put their names on a $5 bill, | 我们要做的就是 全体工作人员谁想要放纵一下 就在5块钱纸币上写自己的名字 |
[04:59] | tuck it into the bucket here, and we have a winner for $5 Friday. | 然后塞进桶里 我们就会选出一个5块星期五的获胜者 |
[05:04] | (DAVID SHORE CREATOR/EXECUTIVE PRODUCER)House is a guy who has emotions, | House是一个有情绪 有感情 (David Shore 主创/执行制片 ) |
[05:07] | (ME)has feelings, cares about- amazingly good at reading people. Right. | – 非常善于解读别人的家伙 – 没错 |
[05:14] | (AMY LIPPENS/JANELLE SCUDERI CASTING DIRCTOR)We had this role of House, | 我们设定了House这个角色 (Amy Lippens/Janelle Scuderi选角指导) |
[05:15] | which sort of every role sort of revolved around | 基本上每个角色都是围绕他展开的 |
[05:18] | and had so much interaction with this character, | 与这个角色之间有很多的互动 |
[05:20] | that we had to really get that character perfectly, | 所以这个角色我们一定要打造得够完美 |
[05:23] | or the series would not have worked. | 不然这部电视剧就不会成功 |
[05:25] | We read so many people for this part. | 我们为这个角色试过很多人 |
[05:28] | When auditioning, I can remember thinking | 试镜的时候 我记得我在想 |
[05:30] | I feel as if I know who this guy is, the character of House, | 我感觉自己好像认识这个人 House这个角色 |
[05:33] | but I also feel like I know who this guy David Shore is- | 但同时我也觉得自己认识David Shore |
[05:37] | the mind behind the mind, as it were. | 幕后推手 |
[05:39] | I have tenure. | 我有任期的 |
[05:40] | MANIBIA,SOUTHERN AFRICA-2003 | 南非 纳米比亚 2003年 |
[05:42] | Aren’t you gonna grab my cane, stop me from leaving? | 你不是应该夺过我的拐杖 不让我走吗 |
[05:44] | Hugh Laurie went on tape, and I watched it. He had the right kind of voice. | Hugh Laurie的对着镜头演 我看了 他的声音非常适合 |
[05:48] | (BRYAN SINGER EXECUTIVE PRODUCER)And he had a good razor stubble going. | 还有很完美的胡渣 (Bryan Singer 执行制片) |
[05:49] | And I thought, this- this guy feels like House. | 我就想 这人感觉就像House呢 |
[05:52] | And thank goodness he’s an American, so he can pronounce all this- all this tough medical jargon. | 谢天谢地 他是美国人 这样他就能说出所有这些复杂的医学术语 |
[05:56] | (QUE SERA SERA)Thyrotoxic periodic paralysis? | (“顺其自然”) – 甲状腺毒性周期性麻痹症毒性? |
[05:58] | I have no idea what that is. | 我不知道这是什么玩意儿 |
[06:00] | Leukoencephalopathy? You stop. | – 白质脑病? – 住口 |
[06:04] | If I knew what was wrong, I would tell you. | 我要知道是什么毛病 早就告诉你了 |
[06:06] | (house lights)Rolling, rolling! | 开机开机 |
[06:21] | THE ACTING DEPARTMENT | 演员们 |
[06:22] | EVERYBODY LIES | 每个人都撒谎 |
[06:23] | Everybody lies. | 每个人都撒谎 |
[06:27] | If lying to a patient would save their life, would you do it? | 如果跟病人撒谎就能救他的命 你会撒谎吗? |
[06:31] | No. That’s a lie. | – 不会 – 这就开始撒谎了 |
[06:33] | Everyone lies, but there’s an exception to every rule. | 每个人都撒谎 但每个规则总有个例外啊 |
[06:36] | Actually, there isn’t. Kinda what makes it a rule. | 实际上 没有 你要看这规则是怎么形成的 |
[06:38] | “Interior. I.C.U.- Day. | “内景 重症监护室 白天” |
[06:40] | “He’s revived, alive, but very week. Stacy’s beside herself with worry. “ | “他苏醒了 活过来了 但是非常虚弱 Stacy陪在他身旁 非常担心 “ |
[06:44] | (THREE STORIES)If this were any other patient, what would you tell them to do? | (“三个故事”)如果躺在这里的是其他的病人 你会告诉他们该怎么做? |
[06:47] | I would say it’s their choice. | 我会说 那是他们自己的选择 |
[06:49] | Not a chance. You’d browbeat them until they made the choice you knew was right. | 才不会 你会恐吓他们 直到他们作出你知道是正确的选择 |
[06:53] | We’ve got to let ’em cut the leg off. It’s my leg. | – 我们得切掉那条腿 – 那是我的腿 |
[06:58] | It’s my life. | 这是我的人生 |
[07:03] | How many canes have we lost, do you think? | 你估计一下 我们丢了多少根拐杖? |
[07:04] | (MARK JAMESON PROPERTY)Lost or broken? I would say probably | 丢的还是坏掉的啊? 我估计… (看他的衬衫) (Mark Jameson 道具) |
[07:07] | (HIS SHIRT)just slightly less than 100. | 将近100根吧 |
[07:19] | (KATIE???)Well, first of all, he was not always walking around with a cane. | 首先 他并没有总是拄着拐杖 (Katie Jacobs 执行制片) |
[07:23] | In fact, we pictured him in a wheelchair. | 其实我们有想过要他坐轮椅的 |
[07:27] | But a wheelchair is not the best idea, | 但是轮椅实在不是个好主意 |
[07:31] | because of the obvious limitations. | 限制实在太多了 |
[07:36] | So then we briefly considered a scar… | 所以之后 我们有短暂地想过弄个疤 |
[07:42] | and then a cane. | 最后才定的拐杖 |
[07:44] | Knowing that it was a cane | 确定了是拐杖以后 |
[07:45] | and knowing that I wanted someone who could walk down those halls and hold the center, | 知道我们要找一个走在大厅里 就hold住全场的演员 |
[07:50] | you know, height became important, and physicality became important. | 所以身高 身体条件就变得很重要了 |
[07:54] | The truth is he’s hiding, because he’s handicapped. | 事实上他还藏着点呢 因为他残疾嘛 |
[07:57] | That was where it all sort of started from. | 故事最初就是这样开始的 |
[08:00] | What’s the point of putting together a team if you’re not gonna use them? | 如果你不用他们 那你要团队干嘛? |
[08:04] | You’ve got three overqualified doctors working for you, getting bored. | 你手下有三个优秀的医生 都无聊得要死 |
[08:08] | I don’t need a team. | 我不需要团队 |
[08:10] | I don’t need a team. | 我不需要团队 |
[08:11] | You were bouncing ideas off a janitor. Come on. Gotta earn that fiver. | – 你都从清洁工那儿找灵感了 – 加油 说出来有5块钱 |
[08:16] | The thing that I find interesting about House | 我发现House这个角色 |
[08:18] | as a character is his, uh, distance | 最有意思的一点是 |
[08:22] | and his apathy and his, um, | 他冷漠 拒人于千里之外 |
[08:25] | removal from any kind of, uh, connection. | 拒绝跟人有任何的联系 |
[08:28] | (HUMAN ERROR)House, you play a guitar you got in ninth grade. | (“人为失误”) House 你一直在玩你9年级时得到的吉他 |
[08:31] | Eighth. | 八年级才对 |
[08:32] | You’re living in the same apartment for 15 years. | 你住在同一栋公寓里15年了 |
[08:35] | You drive a 10-year-old car. You are not good with change. | 你开着一辆已经开了十年的破车 你就是不能适应变化 |
[08:37] | That used to be true, but I changed. | 以前是这样 但我改了 |
[08:40] | You’re fired. What, because I- I yelled at you? | – 你被炒了 – 啥?就因为我冲你嚷嚷了? |
[08:44] | It’s time for a change. | 到了改变的时候了 |
[08:47] | As an audience member, we know these characters | 作为观众 我们熟知这些角色 |
[08:49] | and to see them placed in their individual situations | 看着他们处在各自的情况之中 |
[08:52] | and their-their quirks | 还有他们的怪癖 |
[08:54] | and, uh, you know, their personalities come through. | 然后 人物特点就呈现出来了 |
[08:57] | Have you even interviewed anybody? | 你面试过哪怕一个人没? |
[08:58] | You test-drive a car before you buy it. You have sex before you get married. | 你买车前得先试驾吧 你结婚前得先试婚吧 |
[09:02] | I can’t hire a team based on a 10-minute interview. | 我可不能就凭着10分钟的面试就随便雇个团队 |
[09:05] | What if I don’t like having sex with ’em? | 万一我跟他们性生活不和谐咋办? |
[09:08] | I love it. I think-I enjoy the humor of our writers. | 我喜欢这些台词 我很欣赏编剧的幽默 |
[09:11] | I mean, they are so clever. And just what we get away with sometimes- | 我是说 他们好聪明 有时候我们没用的那些… |
[09:15] | (THE HILARIOUS WRITERS)it’s hilarious. | 太好笑了 (幽默的编剧们) |
[09:23] | Every ship has its engine room. | 每条船都有引擎室 |
[09:25] | Every restaurant has its kitchen. | 每个餐馆都有厨房 |
[09:28] | And every TV show has people- | 每部电视剧都有些… |
[09:31] | (HOUSE ???)I don’t know what they do. | 我不知道他们在干啥的人 (联合制片/制片主任) |
[09:33] | What do you do in here? I make the trains run on time. | – 你在这儿是干什么的? – 我让火车按时运行 |
[09:37] | Every rule gets followed. Yeah, they’re apparent. | – 每条规则都必须遵守 – 没错 这很显然 |
[09:38] | Every rule is followed. | 每条规则都必须遵守 |
[09:39] | GERRIT VAN DER MEER CO-EXECTIVE PRODUCER | Gerrit Van Der Meer 联合制片 |
[09:41] | You have to, um, you know, be inventive to make it work. | 你需要具有创造性思维才能成功 |
[09:44] | Like, when we did the Coast Guard rescue at sea… | – 比如那集需要水警救援的场景… – 真不敢相信 |
[09:48] | Unbelievable. One of our people thought that we had to bring in a real helicopter(MARCY KAPLAN PRODUCER) | 有个工作人员还以为我们真的得弄一架直升机 (Marcy Kaplan 制片) |
[09:51] | over the tank in Pacoima, but that was a process. | 在Pacoima的水池上面呢 但那只是一种处理 |
[09:54] | It’s getting- You’re spoiling the magic, Marcy. | – 那变得… – Marcy 你毁了大家的幻想 |
[09:58] | (JON COHOE ???)That’s more invoices than I’ve even seen in my life, | 我这辈子从没见过这么多的发票 (Joe Cohoe 会计) |
[10:01] | (THE MONEY GUY)never mind gone through for a single show. | 更别提是一部电视剧了 (管钱的) |
[10:03] | HOUSE JEREMY CASSELLS PRODCUTION DESIGNER | Jeremy Cassells 艺术指导 |
[10:06] | It says “production designer. ” What it means is, uh, genius. | 上面写着”艺术指导” 也就是天才的意思 |
[10:13] | Behind sets like these | 在这样的布景后面 |
[10:16] | (THE ART DEPARTMENT)are people like them. | 是这样的一群人 (艺术部) |
[10:18] | What do you think was your biggest, uh, the biggest challenge? | 你觉得 哪个场景是你最大的挑战呢? |
[10:21] | Mayfield was probably the most fun, I think. | 我觉得Mayfield精神病院大概的最有意思的了 |
[10:23] | You sort of built a wing of a hospital. | 你相当于建了医院的一栋侧楼 |
[10:25] | Yeah.??? | 是的 |
[10:27] | Right. We did a whole world. We did the exterior. | 没错 我们建了完整的医院 有医院外部 |
[10:29] | We did the interior. That was fun. Yeah. | 也有医院内部 很有趣 |
[10:31] | “‘Broken’ | “破碎”… |
[10:33] | – scene 53. | 第53场 |
[10:34] | (DAVID FOSTER???)”Interior. E.R. waiting room-night. | “内景 急诊室等候室 晚上” (David Foster 联合执行制片) |
[10:36] | “Start on House as he sits in a chair alone “staring into space, | “从House坐在椅子上 瞪着天空” |
[10:41] | “holding Freedom Master’s blood-speckled jacket. | “拿着自由大师带血迹的夹克”开始 |
[10:44] | Offscreen… ” He’s lucky to be alive. | – 镜头外… – ” 他很幸运能活下来” |
[10:48] | BROKEN | (“破碎”) |
[10:49] | You don’t care about anything, House. | 你什么都不在乎 House |
[10:54] | I’m transferring you to Winslow Psychiatric. | 我要把你转到Winslow精神病院去 |
[10:56] | You’ll have better luck pulling the wool over their eyes. | 到那以后你可以继续耍你的把戏 |
[10:57] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[11:01] | Don’t. | 别 |
[11:05] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[11:05] | We’re all worried my hero, House, | 我们都很担心 我们的主角House |
[11:07] | is, you know, in trouble, and he’s going to a psychiatric hospital. | 碰到麻烦了 得去精神病院待着 |
[11:12] | And you should also welcome Greg to the floor. | 我们欢迎Greg的加入 |
[11:14] | Don’t worry about the name. Just passing through. | 随便叫吧 我就是来走过场的 |
[11:17] | I love “Broken. ” I think it gave the whole- | 我超爱”破碎”这集 我觉得它给了… |
[11:19] | not just the season, but the whole six years- | 不仅仅是这一季的 是整整六年这部剧的 |
[11:22] | it gave that a sort of shape and a meaning and, uh, a kind of truth. | 整体的轮廓 意义和某种真相 |
[11:26] | I- I, uh, yes. Yeah, a kind of truth. | 我…没错 某种真相 |
[11:31] | Don’t want to break any hearts. Can we go outside? | – 我可不想伤了谁的心 – 我们现在能出去了吗? |
[11:33] | We built an entire mental facility. | 我们造了整个精神病院 |
[11:35] | Okay. He’s the claustrophobic one, right? | 他有幽闭恐惧症 是吧? |
[11:38] | (a pox on our house)We constructed a slave ship. | (“该死的House”) 我们建了一艘奴隶船 |
[11:40] | (stephen howard???)As the show got more successful, it seemed like we built a lot more. | 随着剧集的成功 我们建了更多东西 (Stephen Howard 建构) |
[11:45] | We provided work for really thousands of people | 我在这儿的七年 |
[11:48] | in the seven years that I’ve been here. | 我们给好几千人提供了工作 |
[11:52] | It’s made a lot of people very happy. | 这让很多人都很开心 |
[11:54] | construction | 建构部 |
[12:02] | And, lo, the sets were good. | 看呐 这些场景真的很棒 |
[12:06] | This is Jesse’s last time he ever wears this. | 这是Jesse最后一次穿这个 |
[12:09] | – It is the last time I ever wear it. Look. – Yeah, this is- | – 这是我最后一次穿这个 瞧 – 没错 这是… |
[12:11] | that’s me when I was-yeah. Jesse was 12, and now he’s 19. | – 这是我… – 没错 这是Jesse12岁的照片 现在他19啦 |
[12:14] | You look great, Peter. | 你可精神了 Peter |
[12:16] | Don’t let the fans tell you you don’t. | 别让粉丝告诉你 你看上去糟透了 |
[12:19] | The difference is that I actually look like a doctor. | 区别是我看起来的确像个医生 |
[12:21] | Now whose blood is it, really? | 这是谁的血啊? |
[12:23] | – O, a-negative… – It’s mostly food coloring… | – O型阴性… – 这些基本上是食物染色剂… |
[12:25] | And positive. And, uh, corn syrup. | – 还有阳性 – 和玉米糖浆 |
[12:27] | How long do you think you’ll work for House? | 你觉得你能给House干多久? |
[12:29] | post mortem | (“验尸”) |
[12:31] | As long as he lets me. All our instruments are basically real, | – 只要他让我干我就一直干呗 – 仪器基本上都是真的 |
[12:34] | but as you can see, we have tons and tons of… | 但你也看到啦 我们有很多很多的… |
[12:38] | Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi-yi. Ay-yi-yi. That come out. | 这个会冒出来 |
[12:42] | Look at it. God, it’s endless. | – 看看它 – 我靠 这玩意长的没完没了啊 |
[12:43] | – And cut. Great, Peter. You happy? – Yep. | – 停 Peter 很棒 高兴了吧? – 嗯 |
[12:46] | – Oh, good. – All right, cutting. | – 很好 – 好了 停吧 |
[12:47] | I’m gonna miss surgery and Jeffrey… | 我会想念外科手术 还有Jeffrey的… |
[12:49] | This is your last surgery. This is my last surgery. | – 这是你最后一场手术? – 这是我最后一场手术 |
[12:52] | (out of the chute)Slow the heart down so it doesn’t- | 让心脏跳慢一点 这样就不会… |
[12:54] | Damn. Clamp. The leak is too fast. | – 糟糕 止血钳 – 血流的太快了 |
[12:56] | No, it’s not. We can fix this. | 没事 我们能补好这个 |
[13:03] | It worked. | 成功了 |
[13:05] | Omar, in my opinion, on the show he has taken – the worst… – Yes, he has taken it the worst. | – 我觉得 Omar演的那次手术最恶心了 – 没错 他的那个最恶心 |
[13:10] | (EDDIE GRISECO PROP MASTER)Having the exploding colon… Why is that? | – 碰到炸开的结肠…(Eddie Grisco 总道具) – 为什么呢? |
[13:12] | I remember that. Because he’s such a tense character. | 我记得的 因为他是个很紧张的角色 |
[13:15] | Maybe a little more pressure. | 再加点压 |
[13:17] | Not too much. If it is the end and we- | 别太多 如果已经到底了 我们还… |
[13:22] | Yeah, let’s do the high five. | 来 击个掌 |
[13:26] | Well, you’re wrong, and- | 好吧 你是错的 而且… |
[13:29] | either you’re right, and your friend is… | 或者你是对的 那你的朋友是… |
[13:33] | We record it on the day. | 我们白天录音 |
[13:34] | (VON VARGA)We know right away it’s going to A.D.R. | 当时就知道需要后期配音 (Von Varga 声效) |
[13:36] | He sees it. He sees it. He sees it. | 他看见了 他看见了 他看见了 |
[13:38] | We hope that Peter gets it. He sees it. | – 我们希望Peter找到感觉 – 他看见了 |
[13:44] | He sees it! Did you get anything there that’ll work? | 他看见了! 有没有能用的啊? |
[13:46] | I think one and two… One and two work. | 我觉得 有那么一两个可以吧 |
[13:48] | May be the lone wolf on set. He gets left out. | 他基本上就是孤家寡人 被人忽视 |
[13:51] | So we invite him in here as much as possible so he feels at home. | 所以我们尽可能请他多进录音室 好让他感觉到家的温暖 |
[13:55] | I’ve always been surprised at just how smoothly and respectfully | 我经常为你们能如此流畅 如此有礼貌 |
[13:59] | you guys all work together. | 在一起工作而感到惊讶 |
[14:01] | It’s pretty unbelievable. It really is amazing. | 这真难以置信 太神奇了 |
[14:04] | ‘Cause the actors hate each other. Say the line. Say the line. | – 因为演员讨厌同行 – 说你的台词 说你的台词 |
[14:08] | You know, to be honest, it’s kind of nice walking into a hair and makeup trailer | 知道吗 老实说 我还挺喜欢进化妆间的 |
[14:12] | and knowing that you’re gonna get made up, and you don’t have to do a thing. | 因为知道自己要化妆了 还不用自己动手 |
[14:16] | You just sit in that chair, relax, and let Marianna do her work. | 你只需要坐在这椅子上 放松 然后让Marianna做好她的工作就好了 |
[14:21] | (MARIANNA ELIAS ???)- They’re so great. – Talk about Charlyne. | – 他们真的很棒 (Marianna Elias 化妆部负责人) – 谈谈Charlyne |
[14:24] | Charlyne’s the troublemaker of the trailer. Yes. | – Charlyne是化妆室的捣蛋鬼 – 没错 |
[14:26] | The girls are in here. It’s very calm. | 只有女生在的时候 特别安静 |
[14:28] | It’s a calm environment until the guys get in here, | 这地方特别安静 男生一进来就毁了 |
[14:30] | and then all of ’em come in at once, and then it’s sort of nuts. | 突然大家就都进来了 然后大家就都疯了 |
[14:34] | I’d like to be able to just sit back and do sudoku | 我倒是挺想老实坐着 做会儿数独啥的 |
[14:36] | and be as quiet as Omar, but I-it’s just not in my nature. | 像Omar一样安静 可我本性就是闹腾 |
[14:41] | And I’m gonna miss, you know, Jesse and, uh, | 我会很想念Jesse的 |
[14:44] | (BRIGITTE???)Jesse was always really willing to-to kibbutz along with me. | 因为Jesse愿意跟我一起折腾 (Brigitte Bugayong 化妆) |
[14:48] | (THE SHY ONE)Do you know how to-do you know what “kibbutzing” means? Yes. | – 你们知不知道”闹腾”是啥意思? – 知道 (羞涩的) |
[14:50] | Yeah. I like to kibbutz in the makeup trailer. | 对 我就爱在化妆室闹腾 |
[14:56] | Everybody gets along very well. It’s very much like a family. | 大家都相处的很好 我们就像个大家庭 |
[14:59] | I mean, after all, we are spending more time with our crew and our cast | 我的意思是 毕竟 我们跟演职人员 在一起的时间 |
[15:05] | and everybody in production more than our families. | 比跟家人在一起的时间还长 |
[15:08] | So it’s a good thing we get along. | 所以我们好好相处是好事 |
[15:13] | You hang out a-much longer than you need to be in here for. | 我们会故意在这儿多待一会儿 |
[15:16] | – I mean, you- you actually like us. – It’s ’cause I’m lonely. | – 因为 我们确实喜欢彼此 – 因为我很孤单 |
[15:17] | It’s ’cause I’m sad and lonely. Oh, yeah, there’s that. | – 因为我又悲伤又孤单 – 啊对 也有这个原因 |
[15:23] | (kevin williams???)First thing we’re gonna shoot is with our real actors, with Charlyne for sure. | 第一个镜头 我们用原本的演员Charlyne (Kevin Williams 第一副导) |
[15:28] | Then the stunt people will take over. | 然后让替身演员换过来 |
[15:30] | (stunt people )(wimps)Three, two, one, action. | 3 2 1 开始 |
[15:32] | Effects is hot. Here we go. Action. | 准备好了 这就开始了 开始 |
[15:38] | It was, like, not a big deal, right? | 就像是 没什么大不了的 对吧? |
[15:40] | Yeah, it was totally not a big deal. Like, whatever. | 没错 确实没什么大不了的 就像”随便怎样吧”那种 |
[15:41] | It was totally fine. I have five days left. | 真的挺好的 我还有五天 |
[15:45] | Five days, dude. | 五天啊亲 |
[15:47] | 5 6 7 8 *Five, six, seven, eight ♪ | |
[15:48] | Well, enough with the pampering. | 好了 放纵够了 |
[15:49] | Making me look good takes real work. | 让我变帅需要下一番功夫的 |
[15:52] | (dalia dokter??)And what you have to do to me is a trifle compared to these guys. | 要给我化妆比起这些家伙们简单多了 (Dalia Dokter 特效化妆师) |
[16:00] | Stabbed, shot, | 捅刀子 挨枪子儿 |
[16:03] | electrocuted… Dr. House! | – 电击… – House医生! |
[16:06] | Poisoned, overdosed, | 中毒 服药过量 |
[16:09] | cardiac arrest, leg surgery-self-administered. I died for a while. | 心脏骤停 自己给腿做手术 我都死好几回了 |
[16:13] | (steve galloway)Oh, my God, his blood pressure is dropping. | 哦天哪 他血压下降 (Steve Galloway 视效) |
[16:15] | Sometimes they just don’t make it. | 有的时候 病人就是挺不过去 |
[16:21] | It may look relaxed, but these fellows have been working | 看起来是挺轻松的 但这帮人 |
[16:24] | since about 4:00 in the morning, and they have power tools. | 从早上4点就开始工作 他们都是精力旺盛 |
[16:27] | – All set. – “Come Fly ‘House'” wasn’t it? | – 都准备好了 – 是场景”Come Fly ‘House'” 对吧? |
[16:32] | (CHRISTINE DANAHY???)Tell me what that sign means. This means it’s acting time. | – 告诉我这个手势什么意思 – 这个的意思是开拍时间到了 |
[16:36] | And… action. | 准备 开始 |
[16:38] | ‘Cause the only cage I see is right there. | 因为我看见的唯一的笼子就在那儿 |
[16:43] | Thoughts, Gary? Three days to go. | 有什么想法 Gary? 还有三天 |
[16:45] | A look back, poignant memories? | 回顾一下 鲜活的回忆之类的? |
[16:47] | (GARY COTTI???)I look forward to three really, uh, busy days… | 我期待着很忙很忙的三天… (Gary Cotti 第二副导) |
[16:51] | Yeah. And a quality final episode and a handshake and a hug and a good-bye | 是的 还有高质量的大结局 以及握手 拥抱 说再见 |
[16:56] | and a “good luck. “ | 还有一句”祝你好运” |
[16:58] | (THE ADS)This is how we control the crowds. | 我们就是这样控制人群的 (副导们) |
[17:00] | QUIET PLEASE | 请安静 |
[17:02] | They can either read the words, or you can hit them with it. | 他们要么把那些字读出来 要么用那牌子打人 |
[17:06] | THANK YOU | 谢谢 |
[17:13] | $5 Friday folks, step on up and tuck a buck. | 5块星期五 各位 快来掏钱了 |
[17:16] | It could be your lucky day, brother! | 今天你们走运了 同志们! |
[17:19] | I think next, we can- we’ll do this section first. | 接下来 我们先拍这个场景 |
[17:24] | Even before the director starts placing the shots | 在导演准备开拍之前 (Lloyd Barcroft 布景) |
[17:27] | (MONTY WOODARD??? LIOYD BARCROFT???) or whatever, the crew’s already out. | 演职人员就已经出去了 (Monty Woodard 灯光师) |
[17:33] | What do your friends think you do during the day? | 你朋友以为你白天都做些什么 |
[17:35] | (JUNE PARK??)Do you tell ’em you work on something else? | 你跟他们说你在做别的事吗? (June Park 摄像) |
[17:38] | We spend a lot of time here, and we like to have fun, | 我们在这里度过了很多时间 我们喜欢找点乐子 |
[17:40] | so… Yeah, we have a lot of fun on the set. | 所以…是的 我们在片场欢乐多 |
[17:43] | All right, so, ladies and gentlemen, | 好了 女士们先生们 |
[17:45] | our final $5 Friday on “House. “ | “豪斯医生”最后一个5块星期五了 |
[17:49] | $2,865. | 2865块 |
[17:52] | I want to thank everybody for participating. | 谢谢大家的参与 |
[17:58] | God, the pressure. | 啊呀 压力大啊 |
[18:07] | Ron- Ron, Drew, and Christine! | Ron Ron Drew 和Christine! |
[18:09] | Ron, Drew, and Christine! | Ron Drew 和Christine! |
[18:12] | Heck, yeah! Thank you very much, everybody! | 太棒了!感谢大家! |
[18:15] | Bravo. I love you all! | 太棒了 我爱你们! |
[18:39] | House as a character | House作为一个角色 |
[18:40] | is a strong cup of coffee. | 是一杯浓咖啡 |
[18:43] | Every now and then, he comes under attack. | 他时不时就受点攻击 |
[18:47] | DEFENDING HOUSE | 为House辩护 |
[18:49] | You are Hugh Laurie. I am. | – 你是Hugh Laurie – 我是 |
[18:51] | (RUSSEL FRIEND??)You portray the character Dr. Gregory House. | 你饰演Gregory House医生的角色 (Russel Friend 执行制片) |
[18:54] | I do???did. | 是的 /曾是的 |
[18:56] | You’re English. I am English, yes. | – 你是英国人 – 我是英国人 没错 |
[18:58] | I’m a citizen of the United Kingdom, a subject of her majesty Queen Elizabeth II. | 我是大英帝国的国民 伊丽莎白女王二世的子民 |
[19:04] | Hey. We’re wondering if you can clarify a few things about this character, | – 嗨 – 你能否诠释你对这个角色的理解 |
[19:07] | about his personality, about his methods. I’ll do my best. | – 比如他的性格 他的处事方法 – 我尽量 |
[19:11] | I can give you some examples. | 我可以举几个例子 |
[19:12] | I’d like to hear them from your mouth, yes. | 很好 我很愿意听你举的例子 |
[19:17] | Frankly, sometimes he just seems like he’s being mean. | 坦白说 他有时候看起来很刻薄 |
[19:24] | What are you looking at? Apparently a moron. | – 你看什么看啊 – 看白痴呗 |
[19:28] | You’re a moron. | 你个白痴 |
[19:33] | Chicago has a great program, and you’re a dumb-ass. | 芝加哥的项目是不错 而你是个白痴 |
[19:37] | (TOMMY MORAN???)Was there a point to that, do you think? | 你觉得这么做有理由吗? (Tommy Moran 执行制片) |
[19:39] | Well… | 这个… |
[19:44] | Yes. Sorry. | 有理由的 抱歉 |
[19:45] | Stuck a thermometer up Detective Tritter’s rear end. | 把温度计塞进Tritter警探的后门里 |
[19:48] | Anus. Oh! | – 是肛门里 – 噢! |
[19:50] | And his hiring practices | 而他雇佣新小队的手段 |
[19:51] | are not much more than an opportunity to mock. | 比起提供机会来更像是故意嘲弄人 (Garrett Lerner 执行制片) |
[19:55] | Good. Then can we do a Secret Santa? | 好呀 我们能玩秘密圣诞老人吗? |
[19:58] | I liked you better 15 seconds ago when you were afraid for your job. | 我还是更喜欢你15秒前担心被炒鱿鱼的样子 |
[20:02] | If people find these working conditions intolerable, they’re free to leave. | 如果有人觉得这样的工作环境不可接受 他们大可离开呀 |
[20:07] | They can submit their notice, and occasionally some of them do. | 他们可以递交辞呈 而且也并非没人尝试过 |
[20:09] | I didn’t fail. You fired me. Repeatedly. | 我并没有失败 是你炒了我 一遍遍地炒了我 |
[20:12] | But if you walk away now, after I just rehired you, | 但是如果在我刚才重新雇用你之后你再走的话 |
[20:14] | that’s quitting. | 那可就是辞职了 |
[20:17] | I love the world of “House. “ | 我爱House的世界 |
[20:18] | It can go from the broadly comic | 剧情可以从让人开怀的喜剧 |
[20:21] | to the angry satire | 一下走到愤怒的讽刺剧 |
[20:24] | to the sort of gut-wrenching tragedy | 再走到让人肝胆俱裂的悲剧 |
[20:26] | to a horror movie, | 甚至走到恐怖电影上去 |
[20:28] | um, in the space of seconds. | 而这一切都发生在分秒之间 |
[20:35] | HELP ME | “救救我” |
[20:46] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗? |
[20:47] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到吗 |
[20:50] | (PETER BLAKE???)”Interior. The hole- night. | “内景: 洞中 夜晚 (Peter Blakr 执行制片) |
[20:53] | “Cuddy, field amputation kit at her side, | “Cuddy 身边放着现场截肢器材包 |
[20:55] | “is talking to intransigent Hanna. | 正在与已经妥协了的Hanna对话 |
[20:58] | “Her angiocath has been removed. | 她的血管导管已被移除 |
[21:00] | “Hanna. ‘No. Dr. House promised. ‘ | “Hanna 不 House医生保证过的’ |
[21:03] | Cuddy. ‘If there was… ‘” If there was any other way… | Cuddy. ‘如果有其他任何办法 |
[21:06] | It doesn’t hurt right now. I can wait. | 可现在并不疼啊 我还可以等 |
[21:08] | It was an enormously tight space. | 当时的空间是非常狭窄的 |
[21:10] | (GREG YAITANES???)There was about 18 inches of actual set. | 实际的布景只有18英寸宽 |
[21:13] | So if you’re in there, you have to crawl around on your belly. | 如果你要进去 就得肚皮贴地爬进去 (Greg Yaitanes 执行制片/导演) |
[21:15] | You have to act in the actual space. It’s not made any bigger for camera. | 而你在这么狭小的空间里还要表演 这就不是为大摄影机准备的 |
[21:19] | We really wanted to be inside Hugh’s head. | 我们想要切实进入Hugh的头脑中 |
[21:21] | This shallow depth of field- it’s quite stunning. | 景深相当浅 浅到惊人的程度 |
[21:24] | The focus was unbelievably difficult for our assistant cameraman. | 对于摄影助理来说焦距非常非常难于掌握 |
[21:28] | Sometimes we’re dealing with literally focus, you know, of half an inch. | 有的时候我们要处理的焦距 可能就真的只有半英寸 |
[21:32] | Literally, if you just breathe with the camera, you’re soft in your shot. You’re soft. | 甚至你如果拿着机器呼吸 都会影响到焦距 动不动就虚了 动不动就虚了 |
[21:37] | We took that camera and put it where it had never been before. | 我们把摄像机架在了它从来没去过的地方 |
[21:40] | What we shot… | 我们拍的… |
[21:42] | (ROB CARLSON???/DON CARLSON???)Right. Yeah. In a whole show forced us to really think out of the box. | 我们整集都被迫要发散思维 |
[21:47] | And I was uncharacteristically emotional when we were shooting, | 我在拍摄的时候非常反常地情绪化 |
[21:50] | because the scene itself is heartbreaking, | 因为本来那些场景已经很震撼人心 |
[21:52] | and the characters devastated me in that scene. | 人物非常让人心碎 |
[21:56] | I always thought if I did the right thing, | 我一直觉得如果我做对的事情 |
[22:00] | if I treated people right, then good things would happen to me. | 好好待人 好事情就会发生在我身上 |
[22:07] | You think that’s how it works? | 你觉得是这样吗? |
[22:11] | I think it used to. | 我觉得曾经是 |
[22:12] | Now I don’t know. | 现在我也不知道了 |
[22:14] | I love the week-to-week of the show, but I really want to know what this guy is about. | 我喜欢一周周看这部剧 但我却真的不知道这个人到底是什么样的 |
[22:17] | I want to know Lisa Cuddy better. | 我想更好了解Lisa Cuddy |
[22:19] | I want to know who these people are, | 我想知道这些人都是谁 |
[22:20] | and I want to know what they’re like in situations | 我想知道他们被从 |
[22:23] | when they’re taken outside their everyday environment. | 平时的场景中抽出来之后会怎么样 |
[22:30] | What? It’s not a clot. | – 怎么了? – 不是血栓 |
[22:34] | It’s a fat embolism from the amputation. What can we do? | – 是截肢造成的脂肪栓 – 我们要怎么办? |
[22:39] | Do something. Please. Please, do something. | 救救她啊 求你救救她啊 |
[22:41] | Please, come on, do something! | 求求你了 做点什么啊! |
[22:44] | This wasn’t your fault. That’s the point! | – 这不是你的错 – 我气的就是这个! |
[22:46] | I did everything right. She died anyway. | 我每件事情都做对了 但她还是死了 |
[22:50] | Why the hell do you think that would make me feel any better? | 你他妈的为什么觉得这会让我好受呢? |
[22:52] | IT’S NOT YOUR FAULT | 这不是你的错 |
[23:00] | You think I can fix myself? | 你觉得我能让自己好起来吗? |
[23:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:07] | ‘Cause I’m the most screwed-up person in the world. | 因为我是这世上最一塌糊涂的人 |
[23:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[23:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[23:18] | I think this is the unending challenge of trying to love someone like House. | 我认为爱House这样的人是一个无止境的挑战 |
[23:22] | You may not think him worth loving. I personally do. | 你可能觉得他不值得爱 我个人觉得他值得 |
[23:24] | I do love him and think him worth loving. | 我很爱他 也觉得他值得爱 |
[23:26] | THE CASE OF HUDDY | Huddy的故事 |
[23:30] | Figure out a way to resolve our differences. There already is a mechanism for that. | – 找出办法来解决分歧 – 已经有这样的机制了 |
[23:34] | You’re laughing. Stop. | 你笑了 别笑了 |
[23:36] | The House/Cuddy relationship I’ve always thought had layers to it. | House/Cuddy的关系我一直觉得是有层次的 |
[23:39] | I think in the pilot it’s clear that it has a history. | 我觉得在试播集里就很清楚他们之间有历史 |
[23:43] | It’s 5:00. I’m going home. | 五点了 我要回家了 |
[23:46] | To what? Nice. | – 家里有什么啊? – 说得好 |
[23:50] | Trying to convince an insane person | 相劝一个疯子 |
[23:52] | not to do insane things is in itself insane. | 别干疯事本来就是发疯 |
[23:55] | You can’t stop our love! | 你阻止不了我们的爱情! |
[23:58] | The fun is in watching them, uh, struggle. – No! | 我觉得看他们纠结才是乐趣 |
[24:01] | The fun is watching them struggle not getting together | 好玩的是看他们纠结不要在一起 |
[24:04] | or maybe getting together or thinking about getting together. | 或者纠结想着要不要在一起 |
[24:07] | Actually being together might not be much fun. | 而真的在一起了 恐怕就没意思了 |
[24:09] | People who get close to you get hurt. That’s a fact. | 接近你的人都会受伤 这是事实 |
[24:12] | I slept with Cuddy. | 我睡了Cuddy |
[24:14] | This is fantastic. How are you gonna screw it up? | 好极了 打算怎么把这事搞砸了? |
[24:20] | I feel hurt. | 我觉得很受伤 |
[24:21] | It didn’t really necessarily get explored for a long time, | 我们并没有花很多时间探索这段关系 |
[24:24] | but to me, it was always there. | 但对我来说 它一直都在 |
[24:26] | You drove your car into your ex-girlfriend’s house | 你把车开进了你前女友的家里 |
[24:28] | and then fled the country for three months. | 然后逃出国外三个月 |
[24:31] | Are you sorry about what you did? Yes. | – 你对你的所作所为后悔吗? – 后悔了 |
[24:33] | We need you to show us remorse. | 我们需要你表现出痛改前非的样子 |
[24:36] | Is that how our system works? | 咱的系统现在就这样的? |
[24:37] | Release the best actors? | 放走的都是影帝? |
[24:41] | Everyone has a very specific and personal experience with House. | 每个人都和House有一段特别的个人经历 |
[24:46] | Pull my ribbon, if you know what I mean. | 拽一下我的丝带吧 如果你知道我意思的话 |
[24:51] | That’s not what I meant. House. | – 我意思可不是这个哟 – House |
[24:53] | “‘House’s Head. ‘ Scene 54. | “House的脑袋” 第54场 |
[24:56] | “Interior. Bus. Driving- night. | “内景 开动的巴士上 夜晚 |
[24:58] | “Inside House’s mind. “Woman in black. ‘House?’ | “House的头脑中 黑衣女人: House |
[25:01] | “the woman in black is there once again, “but this time, her black pants are now blue, | “黑衣女人再一次出现 但这一次 黑色的裤子变成了蓝色 |
[25:05] | “her black shirt and jacket are now tan, | “黑色的衬衣和外套变成了米色 |
[25:08] | and her black scarf is now red. “ | 黑色的围巾变成了红色 “ |
[25:10] | Why are you here? There must be a reason? | – 你为什么会在这里 – 一定有理由的吧? |
[25:12] | HOUSE’S HEAD | House的脑袋 |
[25:13] | You have something to tell me. | 你是要告诉我什么 |
[25:15] | Yes. Who am I? Why the guessing game? | – 是的 我是谁? – 为什么要我猜呢? |
[25:19] | Because you don’t know the answer. | 因为你不知道答案 |
[25:22] | What’s my necklace made of? You know the clues. | – 我的项链是什么做的? – 线索你都有的 |
[25:25] | Who am I? | 我是谁? |
[25:28] | Amber Amber? | |
[25:31] | (ELAN SOLTES???)On the one hand, we had a practical bus, | 在一方面 我们有一辆真实的巴士 (Elan Soltes 视觉效果总监) |
[25:33] | but when it was a flashback or an hallucination, | 但当闪回或幻觉出现的时候 |
[25:37] | then it was surreal. | 又要有不真实的感觉 |
[25:39] | And then suddenly, it becomes real at the very end. | 而忽然在最后一切都变得真实了 |
[25:42] | Removing the safety clamps! | 打开安全扣! |
[25:43] | Everything in the production needed to be coordinated. | 这次拍摄里的每个细节都需要好好协调 |
[25:46] | We rehearsed this stunt, you know, in its entirety, | 整个场面我们都排练过 |
[25:48] | from flipping this gimbal rig all the way over. | 我们得把这个万向摇杆整个转过来 |
[25:52] | (JIM VICKERS???)And then once we’ve eliminated all the variables | 我们只有先排除一切技术困难 (Jim Vickers 特技) |
[25:54] | and know where people are gonna land basically | 知道大家都会落在哪个位置 |
[25:55] | and what they’re gonna need as far as safety goes, | 而在安全允许的范围内我们需要怎么样 |
[25:58] | I put all the elements together, | 把所有因素放在一起 |
[26:00] | and then we turned it over with everybody. | 才能把大家都翻个个儿 |
[26:01] | In the very ultimate thing with Amber, | 在Amber那场关键的戏里 |
[26:04] | we had background that was shot practically. | 我们的背景是事先拍好的 |
[26:07] | We added a C.G. dump truck to the background. | 再用电脑特技把垃圾车加上去 |
[26:10] | We also had our special effects people throwing rubber glass through the window. | 我们还有特技人员从窗口往里扔橡胶玻璃 |
[26:16] | Through the use of physical models | 通过运用物理模型 |
[26:18] | (ALLEN MARSHALL PALMER???)and things that are created entirely in the computer, | 以及完全用电脑创造的场景 (Allen Marshall Palmer 联合制片) |
[26:21] | he was able to create that world. | 他才能创造整个世界 |
[26:23] | We had fans going, lots and lots of bits and pieces. | 我们用了鼓风机 以及很多很多的碎片 |
[26:27] | There’s that moment where Amber- | 有个瞬间Amber- |
[26:30] | It’s the point of impact when the bus was hit, | 当巴士被撞到的那一刹那 |
[26:32] | and her body going forward- | 她的整个身子向前猛地倒下去- |
[26:34] | I thought that was extraordinary. | 我觉得那个简直棒极了 |
[27:21] | Good thing I brought my ax cane. | 还好我带了斧头拐杖来 |
[27:23] | I’m David Shore, and I’ve done 177 episodes. | 我是David Shore 我177集都在 |
[27:26] | Robert Sean Leonard. I play Wilson, and, uh, it’s been 177 episodes. | Robert Sean Leonard 我演Wilson 我也演了177集了 |
[27:34] | House. 177 episodes. | House 177集 |
[27:38] | Uh, Omar Epps, Foreman pilot. | Omar Epps Foreman 只演了试播集 |
[27:43] | Um, 265 episodes? | 265集吧? |
[27:48] | I think I’m, like, 98. 21 episodes. | – 我觉得我大概是98集 – 21集 |
[27:52] | We start the final episode on House’s face, | 最终集开始聚焦在House脸上 |
[27:57] | completely passed out on the floor. | 他毫无知觉地倒在地板上 |
[28:00] | And as we go to frame, we end the series. | 随着镜头过去 我们就要结束本剧了 |
[28:05] | I know I was grumpy today. | 我知道我今天看起来脸很臭 |
[28:07] | I was just trying to hold it together, because that was a very, very emotional moment. | 但我其实只是在努力坚强 因为这是一个非常非常让人动情的时刻 |
[28:13] | We’d come right to the end. | 我们即将驶向终点 |
[28:22] | Downtown somewhere in L.A. | 洛杉矶市区某地 |
[28:26] | I have no clue where I’m at. | 我完全不知道自己在哪儿 |
[28:31] | These are the last days. | 这就是最后的日子了 |
[28:40] | There are so many different layers to the show. | 本剧由多种不同的层面组成 |
[28:42] | There’s sound. There’s the acting. There’s the directing. | 音响 表演 导演 |
[28:45] | There’s the writing. There’s the casting. | 编剧 选角 |
[28:47] | There’s the wardrobe. There’s the makeup. | 服装 化妆 |
[28:51] | working towards a common theme in every frame of the show. | 都在为本剧每一帧所表现的那个大主题工作着 |
[28:59] | I am wearing pants with dogs on them, | 我穿着傻乎乎的狗狗睡裤 |
[29:01] | and the reason for that is I’m sick. I have the flu. | 是因为我生病了 我得了流感 |
[29:06] | I arrived here at 6:30 p. m., which is my call. | 我晚上六点半到的现场 也就是我的入场时间 |
[29:08] | I think we’re shooting till 4:30 a. m. | 我记得我们大概要拍到凌晨四点半 |
[29:11] | I’ve gotta work with Omar, which always makes me slightly sleepy, just his acting style. | 我要和Omar搭戏 而和他搭戏呢 我总是有点容易瞌睡 因为他的风格就这样的 |
[29:16] | We go to war, baby. | 战斗吧 同志们! |
[29:22] | Our department’s interfaced with the public. | 我们的部门面对的就是公众 |
[29:23] | (NANCY HAECKER???)We do so much prep work and so much groundwork everything’s on a deadline. | 我们要做很多准备工作 很多实地调查而时间又很紧 但是真的很好玩 |
[29:27] | (STEVE DE LEON???)It’s a lot of fun. 12 different departments on time, ready to go, | 12个不同的部门都要准时准点 (Steve De Leon 交通运输) |
[29:30] | with every single piece of equipment. | 还得准备好每一台设备 |
[29:31] | They’re like the marines. They’re the first ones in. | 他们就像海军陆战队员一样 总是第一个出现 |
[29:33] | So you guys like when we wrap early. Oh, yeah. | – 那我们早早拍完你们最高兴啦? – 那是啊 |
[29:36] | That’s what it’s all about. | 就希望那样呢 |
[29:39] | If you want to know people well, you should see them at 5:00 in the morning. | 如果你想更好地了解别人 最好看看他们早上五点是什么样子 |
[29:43] | You’ll either like them more or less. | 你要么更喜欢他们 要么不再喜欢他们 |
[29:45] | With these people, it’s definitely more. | 而对于这些人来说 毫无疑问你会更喜欢他们 |
[29:49] | Cut! | 停! |
[29:52] | I only want to say as we go into the last show that we will ever make, | 我只想说当我们开始拍摄这最后一集 |
[29:55] | that none of us really get a chance to look each other in the eye and say | 我们中没有人能真正有机会互相对视然后说 |
[29:58] | “that was an incredible thing that you did. “ | “我们完成了一件了不起的事情 “ |
[30:00] | That there was a set that was drawn on a Monday, | 一个新布景星期一图纸画出来 |
[30:02] | built on a Tuesday, and acted on on a Wednesday is just mind-bending. | 星期二建造好 星期三就可以在里面演戏这种事情简直是不可思议 |
[30:07] | This show belongs to all of us, | 我们的剧集属于我们每一个人 |
[30:08] | and it’s something I’m extraordinarily proud of. | 而我也为它无比较傲 |
[30:15] | 3 2 1! Three, two, one! | |
[30:48] | So this is it. Here’s to the last day. | 就是这样了 这就是我的最后一天 |
[30:53] | (???)8 years and 177 shows. | 8年 177集 |
[30:59] | It’s almost 5 million man-hours, | 算起来大概是500万个小时的人工 |
[31:02] | or if you prefer, 566.6 years. | 或者如果你想算的话 566.6年 |
[31:06] | 4,074 miles of film. | 4074英里的胶片 |
[31:11] | Just 1 more mile to go. | 我们只剩下1英里要拍了 |
[31:15] | Rolling! | 开机! |
[31:18] | And action. | 开拍 |
[31:19] | I think it’s because all of me believes that Foreman is a sucker for an emotional plea. | 我认为这是因为我们都相信Foreman 对充满感情的恳求毫无抵抗力 |
[31:23] | Cut. | 停 |
[31:27] | Good. All right, that’s a wrap, guys! | 很好 好了 我们杀青了! |
[31:35] | Mr. Hugh Laurie! | Hugh Laurie先生! |
[31:37] | Mr. Hugh Laurie. | Hugh Laurie先生 |
[31:48] | Morning, Hugh. | 早上好 Hugh |
[31:50] | And they’re all being very polite to me, | 大家对我都很礼貌 |
[31:51] | because I’ve laid on a plane for our very last trip. | 因为我为最后一次外景租了一架飞机 |
[32:03] | It was either that or nine hours in a van, | 反正要么是飞机要么是九个小时的中巴车 |
[32:05] | and I thought, well, if anybody’s deserved it, they have. | 然后我就想 反正如果每个人都努力了 那我就值得奢侈一把 |
[32:10] | That’s the international sign of someone going up in a helicopter. | 这是坐着直升机上天的人要做的通用手势 |
[32:18] | So proud of myself I forget the next thing. ???? | 我好骄傲哟 我忘了下一句词了 |
[32:21] | You tell ’em they’re not losing their boyish good looks or becoming worn out. I, uh, okay. | – 你告诉他们 不会失去他们青春美貌或者会变老 – 我 那个 好吧 |
[32:28] | Your husband continues to decline. | 如果你丈夫持续恶化的话 |
[32:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:34] | Did you just give me the nod to do that? | 你那么点头是个啥意思啊? |
[32:39] | I cannot abide that. | 我可忍不了 |
[32:42] | Oy, can I do that again? I’m so sorry. | 哎哟 能再来一条吗 真对不起! |
[32:55] | All right, one more time, here we go. | 好吧 再来一次 |
[32:57] | Going again. | 继续了 |
[33:01] | – You’re so cute. – I’m sorry. Cut. | 你太可爱了 抱歉 暂停 |
[33:07] | WARDROBE FITTING ROOM A | 服装间 |
[33:08] | (COSTUMES)- We started in this room… – July 13… | – 我们从这间屋子里开始 – 是7月13号 |
[33:11] | (CATHY CRANDALL???)July 13, 2004. 2004. | 2004年的7月13号 (Cathy Crandall 服装设计) |
[33:14] | – God sake. – Our very first fitting on the TV show “House. “ | – 天哪 – House的第一次试装 |
[33:20] | I look just like my son. I know, right? | – 我看起来像我儿子似的 – 就是吧! |
[33:23] | Well, you’re not supposed to go for that so quickly, Cathy. | Cathy 你不该接那么快的哟 |
[33:25] | You’re gonna ruin it. Our very first fitting. | – 你把我的笑话都毁了 – 第一次试装 |
[33:28] | And, uh, this is our very last fitting for “House. “ | 而现在呢 就是House的最后一次试装了 |
[33:32] | amy dodson COSTUME SUPERVISOR | Amy Dodson 服装总监 |
[33:35] | It says it all. Ira Hurvitz- I’ve called him out many times. | 啥都不用说了 Ira Hurvitz 我提到他的名字好多次 |
[33:38] | I’ve actually seen him asleep. I’ve actually caught him falling asleep. | 我连他睡着的样子都见过 因为我抓到过他打瞌睡 |
[33:41] | I’m just gonna draw out three at random. | 我就随机抽三个名字吧 |
[33:46] | And everyone else can just lump it. | 剩下的人就别吵吵了 |
[33:48] | I’d like to thank the script supervisor Ira Hurvitz. | 我想感谢我们的剧本监督Ira Hurvitz |
[33:53] | (IRA HURVITZ???)There are so many good people working on this show. | 在这部剧工作的优秀人才是那么多 |
[33:55] | I have to watch the continuity to make sure, | 我必须盯紧剧情的连贯性 |
[33:57] | since we’re shooting out of order, we don’t forget any details. | 因为我们拍摄并不是按顺序的 我们一个细节都不可以记错 |
[33:59] | I mean, I can so heavily rely on the makeup and hair people. | 我可以极大地依赖我们的服装及化妆部门 |
[34:05] | I doubt it. You’re welcome. | – 我不相信 – 不客气哟 |
[34:07] | Um, where were you this morning when I woke up? | 我今早起床的时候你人呢? |
[34:14] | Here getting ready for the “House” big wrap party. | 正在为”豪斯医生”的庆功大宴做好准备 |
[34:31] | Yes, indeed, this is a big wrap party. | 是啊 这的确是场盛大的杀青聚会 |
[34:35] | Of course, we have a wrap party at the end of every season, | 显然 我们每季都会搞一次杀青聚会 |
[34:37] | but this is the end of everything-eight years. | 但这次聚会之后一切就都结束了 八年了 |
[34:41] | Almost 1,000 people have worked on this show. | 在本剧工作过的大概有1000人 |
[34:45] | There’s a lot of stories to be told, | 留下了无数可以娓娓到来的故事 |
[34:48] | a lot of tears to be shed, | 也有很多人会流下眼泪 |
[34:51] | a lot of songs to be sung. | 很多人会唱出心中的歌 |
[34:59] | That, by the way, is not a prop Martini. | 钢琴上的那杯马天尼 顺便一说 可不是道具 |
[35:08] | CAROLINE PATTERSON COSTUMES | Caroline Patterson 服装 |
[35:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[35:28] | Did you just take a pill? No. | – 你刚是吃了一片药吗? – 没啊 |
[35:36] | (PRODUCTION)I have been watching it from the beginning. | 我从一开始就看这部剧了 |
[35:38] | I’ve heard from a lot of people, and I’ve had this experience myself | 我听很多人说过 自己也体会过 |
[35:41] | where we’ll wear a “House” hat or a “House” T-shirt, | 不管我什么时候戴”豪斯”的帽子 或者穿”豪斯”的T恤出门 |
[35:43] | and people really do come up to us and say, “do you work on ‘House’?” | 总会有人来问我 “你是在”豪斯”工作的吗?” |
[35:47] | It’s nice. And Jamie takes advantage of that. | – 很不错哟 – 而且Jamie经常利用这点 |
[35:49] | I’m not saying I take advantage of that. And she gets free stuff. | – 我可没说我利用这点占便宜哟 – 她得了好多免费东西哟 |
[35:51] | Please don’t air that on national TV. | 这轱辘掐了别播出去哟 |
[35:54] | I just want to thank “House” for having me out and inspiring me | 我只想感谢”豪斯” 感召我做出 |
[35:59] | in making one of the biggest decisions in my life, | 我这一生中最大的决定 |
[36:02] | that I want to continue to med school and be a doctor. | 我想要继续进入医学院学习并成为一名真正的医生 |
[36:05] | Rita from Battle Creek, Michigan, | 来自密歇根Battle Creek的Rita想知道 |
[36:07] | wants to know why millions of people around the world… | 为什么遍布全球的 |
[36:10] | Around the world. | 千百万观众 |
[36:11] | Are invested in the character of Gregory house. | 都对Gregory House这个人物如此着迷呢? |
[36:13] | I think it’s because of your blue eyes. | 我觉得那都是因为你那一双漂亮的蓝眼睛 |
[36:17] | Right. | 是哟 |
[36:18] | I think that’s it. That’s pretty much what I was saying, | – 我觉得没错 – 我也就想这么说来着 |
[36:20] | but more condensed. | 不过再简练一点罢了 |
[36:29] | Dr. House, if you’re gonna save this patient, | House医生 如果你想救这个病人 |
[36:31] | you’ll need this. | 你需要这个 |
[36:32] | RULE BOOK | 手册 |
[36:33] | Get this thing out of my sight! | 把这破玩意给老子扔出去! |
[36:37] | Can you help me? | 你能帮帮我吗? |
[36:38] | Well, let’s see now. | 哎哟 我们来看看 |
[36:44] | The genitals seem healthy. | 外生殖器无恙 |
[36:46] | You are a woman, right? | 你是女的吧? |
[36:48] | I’m hosting the Emmys. | 我要主持艾美奖了 |
[36:52] | Oh. What a feather in your cap. | 哎哟 这真是锦上添花哟 |
[36:54] | Mr. Laurie, I’m proud to present you the- with the Golden Camera Award. | Laurie先生 我非常骄傲地将金摄影机奖颁发给您 |
[36:59] | All artists must travel a lot. | 所有的艺术家都必须行万里路 |
[37:01] | BUT NONE OF THEM TALK TO ME | 但他们都不跟我说话 |
[37:03] | BECAUSE I’M SUCH A COMPLETE | 因为我是一个彻头彻尾的 |
[37:05] | ASS ***♪ | 混蛋 |
[37:07] | (CAROLINE, USA)It’s made me think. It’s made me laugh a lot. | 它让我思考 让我欢笑 |
[37:10] | It’s made me cry. | 让我哭泣 |
[37:11] | (CLAUDIO , ITALY)Thank you, “House. ” (REBECCA, USA)Thank you for eight great seasons. | – 谢谢你 House – 谢谢你带来的精彩八年 |
[37:14] | (HARRY USA)Thank you. (ISABELLA BRAZIL)Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:15] | I know I am never, ever going to forget it. | 我知道我永远 永远都不会忘记你们的 |
[37:27] | HALF- WIT | (“蠢货”) |
[37:39] | “I left Holmes seated in front of the smoldering fire. | 我留下福尔摩斯一个人坐在安静的炉火边 |
[37:44] | “And long into the watches of the night “I heard the low, | 对着漫漫长夜独自思考 我听到 |
[37:46] | melancholy wailings of his violin “and knew that he was still pondering | 他的提琴奏出的低沉而忧郁的乐曲 便知道他还在冥思苦想 |
[37:51] | over the strange problem which he had set himself to unravel. “ | 他鞭策自己想要解决的棘手案件 |
[37:55] | Call radiology. I want to see the music. | 给放射科打电话 我想要看看他头脑中的音乐 |
[37:58] | HOUSE OF HOLMES | 福尔豪斯 |
[38:02] | Am I right in saying Conan Doyle based Sherlock Holmes on a doctor. | 道尔爵士创造福尔摩斯的原型是个医生 |
[38:07] | I don’t want to say you based House on the doctor,??? | 我可不想说你也是以一个医生为原型创造豪斯的 |
[38:09] | but the similarities are… Yeah, a little- inspired. | – 但这相似可是… – 是啊 我的确受了启发 |
[38:12] | There are parallels, and because of those parallels, | 有很多对应的地方 而且因为这些对应的地方 |
[38:14] | there was a wink of the eye, | 大概也就是让大家会心一笑 |
[38:15] | but it was never intended to be a modern-day Holmes, | 但我们从没想过把他变成一个现代版的福尔摩斯 |
[38:19] | a doctor who fundamentally isn’t interested in saving lives… | 一个根本上对救死扶伤并无兴趣… |
[38:23] | But is interested in the puzzle. | 但却痴迷于解谜的医生 |
[38:25] | There’s also the implication, though, | 而也有这样的暗示 |
[38:27] | in the art of the puzzle, | 在解谜这一方面来说 |
[38:28] | that the person who thrives on puzzle-solving | 一个人如果善于解谜 |
[38:32] | must be less empathetic, | 就会变得不近人情 |
[38:35] | less, uh, emotional. | 不容易动感情 |
[38:37] | What were you doing up in Middletown? | 你在城中干嘛呢? |
[38:40] | You know what’s more interesting than what I was doing | 你知道比我在干嘛更有趣的是什么吗? |
[38:42] | is the reason you are so obsessed with what I was doing. | 就是你为何对我在做什么 如此着迷 |
[38:46] | House and Wilson, Holmes and Watson- the names are a clear homage. | House和Wilson 福尔摩斯与华生 这名字可确实是致敬 |
[38:50] | Robert does carry a sort of Watson-Ian solid citizen… | Robert身上的确有那种华生式的模范市民… |
[38:55] | Yeah. Aura about him. | 的光环呢 |
[38:56] | I love House and Wilson’s relationship, | 我很喜欢House和Wilson的关系 |
[38:58] | because there’s a sense of mutual respect | 因为他们之间有深深的相互尊重 |
[39:00] | and honestly | 以及坦诚 |
[39:05] | I always feel like Hugh has a | 我总是觉得Hugh只有在 |
[39:08] | twinkle in his eye that you only see when he’s talking to- to Wilson. | Wilson谈话的时候 眼睛里才会是闪着光的 |
[39:12] | HOUSE WITH LOVE | 来自豪斯的爱 |
[39:18] | Well, what would you do? You know the show’s finished. | 你会怎么做呢? 当你知道剧集已经完结 |
[39:22] | Never gonna use these sets again. | 这些布景再不会有人用到 |
[39:27] | And at 9:00 tomorrow morning, | 而明早九点 |
[39:30] | large men with chain saws are coming in. | 手持电锯的壮汉就会来拆除它们 |
[39:41] | Well, obviously, there’s only one thing to do. | 于是显然 只有一件事情好做 |
[40:41] | It was a fun night, though. | 今晚上还真的挺有意思的哈 |
[40:44] | The strangest thing, isn’t it? | 真奇怪啊 是吧? |
[40:46] | Eight years that we have been walking- | 八年了 我们都走在… |
[40:51] | Now that’s very satisfying. Yeah. | – 这可真让人满足 – 是啊 |
[41:03] | What the… I did not know you had that capability. | – 这是… – 我都不知道你还会这手 |
[41:06] | I dare you to shoot your own foot. No, I’m not going to, | – 我说你不敢朝自己的脚上打一枪 – 我才不呢 |
[41:08] | because I actually did this once, and it hurts. | 因为我真的试过 那可是真疼 |
[41:11] | I’m gonna shoot my own foot. Go ahead. | – 我可要对我自己的脚开一枪了 – 您请便 |
[41:20] | Oddly enough, that does sting- | 真奇怪 这还真的挺… |
[41:22] | that does sting a little bit. | 真的有点疼哟 |
[41:24] | Yeah, that’ll- you’ll feel that. Oh! | 是哟 是会…你感觉到了吧 |
[41:27] | Yeah. I- I didn’t want to warn you, | – 没错 – 我不想明说是因为 |
[41:28] | ’cause, like, I enjoy-I knew I would enjoy you in pain. | 那个 因为 我知道你疼我会很开心的 |
[41:32] | So I didn’t want to warn you too strongly, | 所以我不想太严肃地警告你 |
[41:33] | but it does hurt. But the things I am prepared to do to entertain the general public. | – 不过可是真疼哟 – 我这不是为了娱乐大众嘛你说是不是呀 |
[41:36] | It really is pathetic. | 我真是可怜 |
[41:39] | Should we end this? Yeah, let’s end it. | – 我们结束吧 – 来吧 结束了 |
[41:41] | We just end it now. | 就这么结束喽 |
[42:03] | There obviously is no show without the fans, | 没有观众 我们的剧自然也就拍不起来 |
[42:05] | and more fundamentally, there’s no point to the show without the fans. | 而且从更根本上来说 没有观众 剧集也就失去了意义 |
[42:14] | This is the exact spot where I stood, sat, | 这正是我坐立不安 |
[42:18] | paced nervously before my very first audition for the role of House | 来回踱步 考虑过 我初次为House这个角色试镜该如何表现的地方 |
[42:22] | back in 2004. | 而那是2004年 |
[42:24] | THE CASTING OFFICES | 选角办公室 |
[42:25] | Since then, it’s been an incredible journey, | 自那时起 我走过了一段非凡的旅程 |
[42:27] | an unforgettable part of my life, | 度过了我此生难忘的一段时光 |
[42:30] | an unforgettable part of many people’s lives- | 也是许多人此生难忘的时光 |
[42:33] | these people. | 就是这些人 |
[42:34] | THE CAMERA DEPARTMENT &FRIENDS | 摄像部和朋友们 |
[42:37] | EXECUTIVE ASSISTANTS | 行政助理们 |
[42:40] | GRIP AND LIGHTING | 布景和灯光 |