时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Get up, House. | 起来 豪斯 |
[00:08] | Must be some mistake. | 一定有什么误会 |
[00:09] | I specifically requested my wakeup startle | 我特别要求过 |
[00:12] | three hours from now. | 三小时后再吓醒我 |
[00:13] | Some VIP visitor. | 有大人物来看你 |
[00:15] | Dean of Medicine from your old hospital. | 是你原来医院的院长 |
[00:21] | I’ve had dreams about this. | 我梦见过这一幕啊 |
[00:24] | I’m going to assume this is another one. | 我就当现在又在做梦了 |
[00:26] | Get up. | 快起来 |
[00:28] | I can refuse to see any visitor I want. | 谁来看我 我都可以拒绝接见 |
[00:31] | Tell the dean that I don’t want to see her. | 告诉院长 我不想见她 |
[00:35] | He said you’d say that. | 他说你会这么说的 |
[00:41] | He? | 男的他吗 |
[01:05] | What’s the hiring policy over there? | 医院那边是怎么雇人的啊 |
[01:08] | All ass based? | 全雇混蛋吗 |
[01:10] | I can get you out of here. | 我能把你弄出去 |
[01:12] | Not unless that file has a file in it. | 除非太阳打西边出来 |
[01:16] | Judge’s order for your immediate release. | 这是法官的判决 可以立即释放你 |
[01:23] | I had eight months added to my sentence two months ago. | 两个月前我被判增加八个月的服刑期 |
[01:27] | The math is pretty basic. | 挺好算的吧 |
[01:28] | We have a crisis, | 我们遇到麻烦了 |
[01:29] | which is good news for you. | 对你来说倒是个好消息 |
[01:32] | You’re out tonight on conditional parole. | 你今晚就可以被有条件释放 |
[01:34] | The condition being that you’re employed by me | 条件就是你受我雇佣 |
[01:36] | at PPTH. | 继续留在医院 |
[01:38] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[01:42] | You think it’s a good idea for me to go right back | 你认为对我们俩来说 |
[01:43] | to my old life for either of us? | 让我回到过去的生活是个好主意吗 |
[01:47] | Your patient is two lungs in a box, | 你的病人是一对恒温保存箱里的肺 |
[01:52] | and it only has 12 hours left. | 而且只能存活12小时 |
[01:55] | No pulse, no body, | 没有脉搏 没有身体 |
[01:57] | no ability to answer questions. | 无法回答问题 |
[02:01] | It’s your perfect patient. | 这位病人非你莫属 |
[02:06] | I did pay for the room for the whole week, but… | 我确实为那间房掏了一整周的钱 但 |
[02:16] | Donor’s an 18-year-old college kid | 器官捐献者是名十八岁的学生 |
[02:18] | back from Hosftra | 从霍夫斯特拉大学回来 |
[02:19] | goes to a homecoming party with his buddies, | 和他的朋友一起参加返校节派对 |
[02:20] | hops on his motorcycle, ends up an organ donor. | 骑上摩托 结果成了名捐献器官者 |
[02:23] | Asystole in the E.R. | 在急诊室里心脏停止跳动 |
[02:24] | No pulse. | 没有脉搏 |
[02:25] | No blood circulating. | 血液循环停止 |
[02:26] | His heart, liver, kidneys were all toast. | 他的心脏 肝 肾全坏了 |
[02:28] | Surgeons had the recipient on the table | 外科医生都把接受者送上手术台了 |
[02:29] | when they realized the lungs had increased airway resistance. | 才发现这对肺出现呼吸道阻力上升现象 |
[02:32] | The team closed her up, | 他们只能先把她缝合 |
[02:33] | put the lungs in suspended animation. | 让肺进入”休眠状态” |
[02:35] | Buys 24 hours to fix it, | 这样争取到24小时来解决问题 |
[02:37] | 12 of which have passed. | 现在时间已经过了一半 |
[02:38] | We still have no clue what’s wrong. | 我们还是不清楚问题出在哪里 |
[02:48] | Nice painting. | 画挺漂亮 |
[02:50] | Blues and greens. | 蓝色和绿色 |
[02:52] | Calming, but with a hint of nurturing. | 能安抚情绪 又带点治愈色彩 |
[02:55] | Totally opposite of the stance of suffering and death. | 和遭罪与死亡真是天差地别 |
[02:59] | Where’s my patient? | 我的病人在哪里 |
[03:01] | We need to not talk. | 我们需要不说话 |
[03:02] | ICU isolation room. | 在重症监护室的隔离房间 |
[03:04] | The transplant team will meet you there | 移植手术人员会在那里等你 |
[03:05] | with updates from the past two hours. | 给你说明过去两个小时的情况 |
[03:07] | Great. Take this. | 太好了 拿着这个 |
[03:11] | How about you drop it in your office? | 不如放到你的办公室吧 |
[03:14] | I completely understand | 看到你院长的头衔 |
[03:16] | and almost respect your desire | 我完全能理解你 |
[03:19] | to appear to be Dean of Medicine, | 想当院长的心 |
[03:20] | given that your title is Dean of Medicine. | 都快到要敬佩你的地步了 |
[03:22] | On the other hand… | 另外… |
[03:24] | seriously? | 真的假的啊 |
[03:31] | Get this straight. | 丑话说在前 |
[03:33] | You break the law, you go back to jail. | 你再犯法 就回监狱去 |
[03:35] | Scam extra Vicodin, back to jail. | 再多骗维柯丁 也回监狱去 |
[03:37] | Flout my authority, make the hospital look bad, | 藐视我的权威 让医院难堪 |
[03:40] | back to jail. | 还是回监狱去 |
[03:43] | I own you. | 你是我的了 |
[03:45] | Yes, massa. | 好的 主人 |
[03:48] | See, that would be an example. | 看 这就对了 |
[03:55] | When did Cuddy leave? | 卡迪什么时候走的 |
[03:57] | She gave her notice the day after your incident. | 你闯祸第二天 她就辞职了 |
[04:00] | Took a job– | 接受了… |
[04:01] | Don’t need the details. | 不需要这么详细 |
[04:08] | Ortho needed more space. | 整形外科需要更大的空间 |
[04:11] | You’re this way. | 你办公室在这边 |
[04:18] | Where’s my stuff? | 我的东西呢 |
[04:20] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[04:22] | What about my team? | 那我的团队呢 |
[04:24] | Pathetic. | 可悲 |
[04:25] | The first thing you said to me | 你一见我就说 |
[04:26] | was you don’t want your old environment. | 你不想回到过去的生活 |
[04:28] | The fourth thing you said was, “Where’s my old environment?” | 三句话过后就问”我的旧家伙哪里去了” |
[04:31] | It’s been a year. | 一年了 |
[04:32] | Taub, Chase, Thirteen all moved on. | 陶博 奇斯 十三都有新的事业了 |
[04:35] | The world does that sometimes. | 就是这样 |
[04:36] | No, it doesn’t. | 才不是呢 |
[04:39] | Here’s your new office, | 这是你的新办公室 |
[04:44] | and there’s your new team. | 那是你新的团队 |
[04:50] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:55] | I’m not interested in another department’s sloppy seconds. | 我对别科挑剩下的人没兴趣 |
[04:59] | I’m not sloppy seconds. | 我不是挑剩下的 |
[05:00] | It’s 3:00 a.m., | 凌晨三点 |
[05:01] | if Foreman had called you in from home, | 如果是福曼打电话把你从家里叫来的 |
[05:03] | you wouldn’t have pressed clothes, | 你就不会穿着熨好的衣服 |
[05:04] | coiffed hair, and makeup, | 头发整齐 还化好了妆 |
[05:06] | which means you were already here in the hospital. | 说明你本来就在医院 |
[05:07] | Yes, I was on call for Neurology. | 对 我今天本该在神经科值班 |
[05:09] | Well, if that were true, you’d be working right now | 如果那是真话 你现在就该在工作 |
[05:12] | and unavailable to help, | 就没时间帮我的忙了 |
[05:14] | which means that you’re hanging out in the hospital | 也就是说你是在医院瞎转 |
[05:16] | pretending to work, | 假装在工作 |
[05:17] | which means you’re not just a reject. | 说明你不仅仅是被拒了 |
[05:18] | You’re a cowardly reject | 还是个胆小的被拒者 |
[05:20] | who was trying to hide her rejectedness from someone. | 更不想让别人知道这事 |
[05:23] | I am not a reject. | 我没有被拒 |
[05:25] | Then go back to Neurology. | 那就回神经科去 |
[05:27] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[05:32] | I punched my attending. | 我打了我的主治医生 |
[05:55] | ARDS secondary to trauma | 我们最合理的猜想是 |
[05:57] | is our leading hypothesis. | 由外伤引起的急性呼吸窘迫综合征 |
[06:00] | FiO2 is 93%– | 吸入氧浓度是93% |
[06:02] | Prison! | 进监狱喽 |
[06:04] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:05] | I thought I heard everyone else think that. | 我猜我听到了大家的”心声” |
[06:08] | I was in prison, you see. | 你们都知道 我进了监狱 |
[06:10] | It was a long time ago, but still you’re curious. | 那是很久以前的事了 但显然你们都很好奇 |
[06:13] | Never was raped. | 从没被暴过 |
[06:15] | Not raped-raped. | 没被强暴过 |
[06:17] | Well, raped-raped, but not raped-raped-raped. | 好吧 被强抢过 但没在被强抢后被暴过 |
[06:22] | Well, now that we’ve got that completely behind us. | 好了 我把你们想知道的都告诉你们了 |
[06:26] | Sorry, Dr. House, welcome back. | 抱歉 豪斯医生 欢迎回来 |
[06:30] | Is there cake? | 有蛋糕吗 |
[06:34] | Any alveolar exudate? | 肺泡内有粒细胞渗出吗 |
[06:36] | No. | 没有 |
[06:37] | Lungs are dry. | 肺部没有水肿 |
[06:37] | Well, then it’s not ARDS. | 那这就不是急性呼吸窘迫综合征 |
[06:39] | It’s the autumn. It’s tick-borne disease season. | 现在是秋天 蜱传播疾病的高发期 |
[06:42] | Ehrlichiosis causing bronchiolitis. | 这是嗜吞噬细胞无形体所致的支气管炎 |
[06:46] | You’ll appreciate that I left the “Idiots” subtextual. | 你们应该感谢我没把”白痴”说出口 |
[06:49] | Blood smear was clear, and we “Idiots” treated | 血液涂片显示正常 我们这群”白痴” |
[06:52] | with broad spectrum antibiotics. | 使用了广谱抗生素进行治疗 |
[06:54] | – Cocaine. – Tox screen was clean. | -那是吸食了可卡因 -但毒理检验没有异常 |
[06:56] | Dead men don’t pee. | 死人不用小便 |
[06:57] | Tox screen tests for metabolites in the urine. | 毒理检验是检测小便里的代谢物 |
[06:59] | Coke never got past the lungs. | 可卡因不会流经肺部 |
[07:01] | Also explains the motorcycle crash. | 这也能解释摩托车事故的发生原因 |
[07:04] | Idiots. | 一群白痴 |
[07:06] | Let’s get the lungs on treatment. | 准备开始治疗吧 |
[07:08] | Great idea. | 真是好主意 |
[07:09] | Unless you’re wrong. | 除非你想错了 |
[07:10] | And by you, I mean me. | 我说的”你”是指我自己 |
[07:11] | Then this treatment will burn holes in the lungs. | 这项治疗会让肺部烧出窟窿来 |
[07:14] | I’d call you idiots again, but at this point | 我又要说你们是”白痴”了 但这一次 |
[07:16] | I’m starting to doubt whether you understand | 我开始怀疑你们压根不知道 |
[07:17] | what I mean by the word. | 我为什么用这个词 |
[07:18] | Kato. | 加藤 |
[07:19] | Get Black Beauty and meet me out front. | 去备车 在门口等我 |
[07:22] | We’re gonna find the dead kid’s stash. | 我们要去找找这倒霉孩子藏匿的毒品 |
[07:34] | Since an 18-year-old with organ donor | 既然这名18岁的捐赠人 |
[07:37] | on his license is not a cancer patient, | 在卡上显示为非癌症病人 |
[07:39] | I’m figuring the recipient is a lifetime member | 我猜测这位受赠者 |
[07:41] | of the Wilson cares too much club. | 会是威尔森关怀太多俱乐部的终身会员吧 |
[07:43] | Excellent deduction. | 推理真是精彩 |
[07:44] | You’re the reason I’m out of the big house. | 你才是帮我出狱的人 |
[07:47] | Doesn’t quite make up for never visiting– | 但这还不够弥补你从不来探… |
[07:49] | Springing you was Foreman’s idea. | 把你弄回来是福曼的主意 |
[07:51] | I wasn’t convinced until Simpson failed three times. | 我一直没同意 直到辛普森失败了三次 |
[07:54] | It amounts to the same thing. | 这只能说明同一件事 |
[07:55] | You wanted me back. | 你想让我回来 |
[07:55] | See, I knew you’d over-interpret it. | 看见没 我就知道你会曲解我的话 |
[07:58] | Strong, emotional reaction. | 反应过分强烈激动 |
[08:00] | I guess that’s what a lifetime membership gets you. | 我猜这就是终身会员对你的影响 |
[08:05] | – How’s your wrist? – Healed. | -你的膝盖怎样了 -痊愈了 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢关心 |
[08:08] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[08:09] | I went to prison. I paid the price. | 我坐了牢 为自己的行为付出了代价 |
[08:11] | You’re a changed man. | 你都接受改造了 |
[08:13] | I said I was wrong. I didn’t say I changed. | 我是说我错了 没说我变了 |
[08:15] | I haven’t. | 我没变 |
[08:16] | – Neither have you– – Analyze it however you like. | -你也没变… -随便你怎么说 |
[08:18] | We’re not friends anymore. | 我们不再是朋友了 |
[08:29] | What can I do? | 哪里不舒服吗 |
[08:30] | My chest. | 我的胸口 |
[08:32] | Angina’s back. | 绞痛又发作了 |
[08:34] | Upping the nitro should knock it back down. | 加点硝化甘油能缓解疼痛 |
[08:36] | Sis and I were talking, | 刚才我和姐姐在讨论 |
[08:38] | trying to figure out how many hospital sleepovers we’ve had. | 我们一共在医院住过几夜 |
[08:42] | It definitely started with the | 就是从2001年 |
[08:44] | great mastectomy of 2001. | 我接受乳房切除术开始的 |
[08:48] | God, I miss my boobs. | 老天 我真想念我的乳房 |
[08:50] | They were spectacular. | 绝对的”峰”满动人 |
[08:54] | Is there a chance of locating another donor? | 还有希望另找一位捐赠者吗 |
[08:57] | It’s unlikely. | 不太可能 |
[08:59] | Especially since, | 尤其是 |
[08:59] | with the extent of the emphysema, she needs a double lung. | 她的肺气肿恶化 需要一对肺 |
[09:05] | How are you doing? | 还在疼吗 |
[09:07] | Better already. | 已经好些了 |
[09:10] | It’s a good thing that worked. I was gonna make you bring me a bottle. | 很高兴那药起作用了 我想让你给我带一整瓶来 |
[09:15] | Oh, lighten up, Sis. | 老妹 打起精神来 |
[09:17] | You know, the least you could do | 至少你可以在听这位即将死去的女士 |
[09:19] | is laugh at a dying lady’s jokes. | 讲笑话的时候笑一笑 |
[09:21] | Your drinking wasn’t funny then, | 你那会喝酒一点意思都没有 |
[09:23] | and it’s not funny now. | 现在的笑话也一点不好笑 |
[09:24] | Because you’re not dying. | 因为你不会死 |
[09:28] | The hospital brought in a consultant | 医院请来了一位顾问医师 |
[09:30] | to work on the lungs. | 来解决捐赠者肺部出现的问题 |
[09:31] | Do you know him? Is he–is he good? | 你认识他吗 他的水平怎么样 |
[09:34] | He is an excellent doctor. | 他是位很出色的医生 |
[09:40] | We probably shouldn’t be turning up unannounced like this. | 我们或许不该像这样冒然拜访 |
[09:43] | Their son just died. | 他们的儿子刚刚过世 |
[09:46] | Bright side–they’re probably up weeping. | 乐观点…他们或许刚从哭泣中醒来 |
[09:49] | Hey, we both assaulted our bosses. | 我们都袭击过自己的上司 |
[09:51] | It’s like we’re twins. | 这点上咱俩可真是志同道合 |
[09:53] | – I really– – OK, I’ll go first. My boss dumped me. | -我真的… -好吧我先说 我的上司抛弃了我 |
[09:56] | And yours what? Called you his China doll? | 你呢 被叫做他的瓷娃娃吗 |
[09:59] | Joked about what a crappy deal you got for Manhattan? | 嘲笑你在曼哈顿买的便宜货吗 |
[10:02] | Assumed you have a huge penis? | 以为你是男人吗 |
[10:06] | I have no idea what flavor you are, | 我还不知道你是什么类型的人 |
[10:08] | so I thought I’d just cover the spread. | 所以我做了各种猜测 |
[10:10] | My mom’s Filipino, dad’s Korean, | 我妈妈是菲律宾人 爸爸是韩国人 |
[10:13] | and my boss grabbed my behind. | 我的上司从背后抓住了我 |
[10:16] | Behind what? | 抓住后面的什么 |
[10:18] | Oh, yeah, your–grabbed your tushy. | 哦…抓住了你的臀部 |
[10:22] | So now you’re pretending to be on call | 所以你现在假装在值班 |
[10:24] | so that your overly protective boyfriend | 这样你那位过度敏感的男友 |
[10:26] | won’t find out that you got groped. | 就不会发现你被人调戏了 |
[10:31] | I don’t have a boyfriend. | 我没有男朋友 |
[10:34] | It’s my parents. | 我这么做是因为我的父母 |
[10:35] | If they found out what I’ve done, they’d be mortified. | 如果他们发现我打了上司 会觉得受到了羞辱 |
[10:38] | Your parents know your call schedule? | 你的父母知道你的值班时间吗 |
[10:40] | I live with them. | 我和他们住在一起 |
[10:44] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:45] | No issues there. | 我没有问题了 |
[10:48] | I told you my son didn’t do cocaine. | 我都已经说了 我的儿子没有吸食过可卡因 |
[10:51] | Druggies are not known for their honesty. | 瘾君子可不会说实话 |
[10:54] | Trust me on this one. | 相信我这句话 |
[10:59] | Mr.Weathers, I am sure you’re right, | 怀勒斯先生 我相信您说的话 |
[11:02] | but we need to be thorough. | 但我们不能有半点疏忽 |
[11:03] | Did your son ever smoke marijuana? | 你儿子吸食过大麻吗 |
[11:06] | He was an athlete. | 他是个运动员 |
[11:08] | Took real good care of himself. | 很注意保持健康 |
[11:10] | Hey, take it easy. | 你别毛手毛脚的 |
[11:12] | – Steve loved all that. – Sorry. | -那些都是史蒂夫的宝贝 -对不起 |
[11:13] | But we’re on a clock. | 我们赶时间 |
[11:22] | I think he’s about to throw us out. | 我觉得他要赶我们走了 |
[11:26] | Nope. | 不会的 |
[11:28] | His son is dead. | 他儿子死了 |
[11:29] | The only way that has any meaning | 他死得是否有意义 |
[11:31] | is if we fix the lungs and transplant them. | 就看我们能否救活那两页肺并完成移植 |
[11:33] | It doesn’t matter how much we piss him off | 我们怎么惹他都没关系 |
[11:35] | as long as we find something. | 只要我们能找到证据 |
[11:36] | So go back there, | 所以你过去 |
[11:38] | piss him off | 惹毛他 |
[11:38] | and find something. | 问点线索出来 |
[11:44] | Do you know any of the kids | 你认识那些和你儿子 |
[11:45] | at the party with your son? | 一起参加聚会的孩子吗 |
[11:49] | Bunch of his high school buddies. | 就是些他高中的朋友 |
[11:50] | They got ready a poker. | 他们开始打牌 |
[11:53] | Decided to have an all-night game | 最后决定在布兰登·布鲁姆家 |
[11:55] | in Brandon Broome’s basement. | 的地下室玩通宵 |
[12:00] | I understand that we’re in a hurry. | 我知道我们赶时间 |
[12:03] | He’s probably not gonna throw us out. | 他可能不会赶我们走 |
[12:05] | But maybe he should. | 但他真应该那么做 |
[12:10] | Your son isn’t wearing glasses in any of these pictures. | 相片里你儿子都不戴眼镜 |
[12:14] | He just got them a couple of weeks ago. | 他几周前才配的 |
[12:17] | Because he was having headaches? | 是因为他头疼吗 |
[12:22] | Answer the question before answering the door. | 先回答问题再去开门 |
[12:24] | Yeah, he was. | 是的 他是头疼 |
[12:28] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[12:30] | He was not doing cocaine. | 你儿子没吸毒 |
[12:32] | He had a brain tumor. | 他生了脑瘤 |
[12:35] | Don’t bother. It’s for me. | 别去开了 是找我的 |
[12:39] | Turns out | 看来 |
[12:41] | they monitor these monitors. | 他们还是会监视这些监视器的 |
[13:03] | Thank you officer. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[13:07] | I thought the bracelet was decorative. | 我以为戴脚链是为了好看 |
[13:09] | My aunt has one just like it. | 我婶婶也有个一样的 |
[13:12] | – Wait a minute. – You’re allowed to be at the hospital. | -等一下 -允许你待医院 |
[13:14] | You’re allowed to go home. | 允许你回家 |
[13:15] | That was made clear. | 之前和你说清楚的 |
[13:16] | Dead kid’s house was on the way to my apartment. | 那男孩的家就在我回家的路上 |
[13:20] | Assuming I got lost, twice. | 我可能迷了两次路 |
[13:21] | Those consultants in my office are only costing the hospital | 我办公室里的那些顾问多等一分钟 |
[13:23] | 100 bucks every minute I keep them waiting. | 就要多花我们一百美元 |
[13:26] | Why didn’t you just tell me what you were doing? | 你就不能告诉我你在干什么吗 |
[13:28] | I knew you were very busy being vaguely important. | 我知道你忙着装你的大人物呢 |
[13:30] | I might have cleared it with the cops. | 我就应该向警方澄清的 |
[13:32] | Yeah, it’s the word “might” that bumps me. | 就是”应该”这词害惨得我 |
[13:33] | I’ll run it by you next time. | 下次我会先和你说的 |
[13:36] | House. | 豪斯 |
[13:40] | Getting you out of jail | 董事会不太赞成 |
[13:42] | was not a popular decision with the board. | 把你保释出狱 |
[13:45] | I need you to solve this, | 我需要你解决这病例 |
[13:46] | and I need you to do it without making me | 也需要你在完成任务的同时 |
[13:48] | look like I can’t control you. | 别让我太难堪 |
[13:50] | For both our sakes. | 这对你我都有好处 |
[14:00] | Disciplinarian hearing should be fun. | 纪律监察听证会乐趣无穷啊 |
[14:03] | And the subsequent lingering black mark on your record. | 之后就会在你档案里留下永远的污点 |
[14:06] | I’m not worried. | 我不担心 |
[14:14] | We have to wheel this out to the MRI. | 我们得把尸体送去做磁共振 |
[14:17] | We should probably leave the body in the bag. | 还是不要打开袋子为妙 |
[14:21] | There’s a mass in the arm. | 他手臂上有个肿块 |
[14:22] | Analyzing part of this tumor is gonna be quicker than a scan. | 分析下这块肿瘤要比全身检查快 |
[14:27] | So where’s the next job? | 那么你准备去哪里工作 |
[14:31] | You worry about what people think of you, | 你很看重人们对你的看法 |
[14:33] | thus the carefully maintained hair, clothes | 所以你衣着整齐 发型清爽 |
[14:35] | and parental secrets. | 而且还对父母有所隐瞒 |
[14:37] | The only way that you don’t worry about this hearing | 你之所以不担心听证会 |
[14:39] | is if you don’t think there’s gonna be one. | 只有可能是你认为根本就不会有听证 |
[14:41] | The only way that happens | 这样的话 唯一的可能 |
[14:42] | is you leave Princeton Plainsboro. | 就是你离开普林斯顿普雷斯波罗教学医院 |
[14:46] | I had a video interview with Chicago yesterday. | 我昨天和芝加哥医院进行了一次视频面试 |
[14:49] | It went well. | 还不错 |
[14:54] | My money’s on rhabdomyosarcoma. | 我押他得的是横纹肌瘤 |
[14:57] | Chicago has a great program. | 芝加哥可是个好地方 |
[15:00] | And you’re a dumbass. | 不过你太蠢了 |
[15:02] | Running away from home is a time-honored tradition, | 背井离乡算是悠久的传统了 |
[15:04] | but you’re not doing it to flee your parents. | 不过你这么做不是为了逃离父母 |
[15:06] | You’re doing it to protect them. | 却是为了保护他们 |
[15:09] | That’s an insult | 你这么做 |
[15:10] | to everything teen prostitutes have worked for. | 让那些尚未成年的站街女情何以堪啊 |
[15:13] | Time to grow up and come clean. | 你也该长大了 和他们说清楚 |
[15:17] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[15:18] | I should just drive my car | 我就该开车 |
[15:19] | into a living room to tell them. | 撞进客厅去告诉他们 |
[15:27] | Didn’t it turn out that he’d stolen the hot dog cart? | 最后是不是他偷了那个热狗摊 |
[15:30] | No, borrowed. | 不对 他那是借用 |
[15:31] | Bobby was very insistent on that point. | 鲍比对于这点很坚持的 |
[15:34] | Seems like someone’s feeling better. | 看来你感觉好点了 |
[15:35] | No more chest pain. | 胸口不痛了 |
[15:37] | I haven’t heard the name Bobby in a long time. | 鲍比这个名字好久不听见了 |
[15:39] | How’s he doing these days? | 他最近如何啊 |
[15:40] | I don’t know. We’re not in touch. | 我不清楚 我们没联系过 |
[15:42] | And don’t even pretend like you’re not relieved. | 你就别装了 你算舒了口气吧 |
[15:44] | You never liked him. | 你压根儿就看他不爽 |
[15:45] | Bobby is an incredibly fun, great guy. | 鲍比是个很有趣的家伙 |
[15:48] | Just not a great influence. | 就是影响不太好 |
[15:50] | I would have gone with “Colossal drunk.” | 要我说 他就是个酒鬼 |
[15:52] | I was gonna leave that implied, but, yes, colossal drunk. | 我还想着要暗示呢 没错 就是个酒鬼 |
[15:55] | What? It’s good for a couple to share a hobby. | 酒鬼怎么了 小夫妻俩就不能有点共同爱好吗 |
[15:59] | Your catheter bag is empty, | 你的导尿袋是空的 |
[16:01] | Despite taking in 200 ccs of fluids. | 你已经输了两百毫升的液了 |
[16:05] | I’m gonna have to dial back the nitro. | 我得把硝化甘油关了 |
[16:07] | Won’t her chest pain come back? | 她胸口是不是又要疼了 |
[16:08] | We don’t have any choice. | 没办法 |
[16:10] | The nitro is dropping the blood flow to your kidneys. | 硝化甘油阻断了向肾脏的供血 |
[16:13] | They’re shutting down. | 现在肾脏开始衰竭了 |
[16:18] | *Near, far ♪ | ♪ 咫尺 或是天涯* |
[16:22] | *Wherever you are ♪ | ♪ 无论你在哪里* |
[16:26] | *I believe ♪ | ♪ 我相信* |
[16:27] | This is so our song. | 这歌唱得就是我们俩啊 |
[16:36] | My patient is running out of time. | 我的病人时日不多了 |
[16:38] | Not worried. | 爷不担心 |
[16:39] | My team is confirming the diagnosis as we speak. | 咱说话这会儿 我的”团队”正在确诊 |
[16:42] | *You open the door ♪ | ♪ 你打开了门* |
[16:46] | I want to be understanding. | 我想通情达理一些 |
[16:48] | It’s your first day back– | 这是你回来第一天 |
[16:49] | See? I smell empathy. | 看 想要移情于我 |
[16:54] | Just remember all the good times. | 想想那些美好的回忆吧 |
[16:56] | Like when I gave you that necklace | 比如上次我给你一根项链 |
[16:57] | that you just dumped in the ocean. | 结果你扔海里了 |
[16:59] | What were you thinking? | 当时你想什么呢 |
[17:03] | House, I haven’t forgotten our friendship. | 豪斯 我没有忘记我们的友情 |
[17:06] | For every good memory, there’s a slew of bad ones. | 但所有好的回忆 总伴着一堆坏的 |
[17:10] | – Come in. – Come in. | -进来 -进来 |
[17:14] | Paraneoplastic syndrome’s out. | 不是副癌综合征 |
[17:16] | The lung donor didn’t have cancer. | 肺捐献者没有癌症 |
[17:18] | Tell that to the tumor that I found in his arm. | 这话怎么不跟我在他手臂里找到的肿瘤说去 |
[17:20] | That mass wasn’t a tumor. | 那不是肿瘤 |
[17:22] | It was coagulated plasma. | 是凝固的血浆 |
[17:23] | E.R. pumped him full of it. | 急救时输了很多血浆 |
[17:24] | I.V. leaked into his arm. | 静脉注射渗进了他的手臂肌肉 |
[17:26] | I even did a complete MRI. | 我还做了全身核磁共振 |
[17:28] | No cancer anywhere. | 没有癌细胞 |
[17:30] | We’ve got nothing. | 什么都没有发现 |
[17:35] | Just ’cause it wasn’t a tumor | 就算它不是肿瘤 |
[17:38] | doesn’t mean it didn’t mess with the lungs. | 不表示这和肺无关 |
[17:40] | They’re reacting to something in the plasma. | 血浆内某种物质引起了肺部的问题 |
[17:42] | But every unit of plasma | 但每一单位的血浆 |
[17:44] | can have up to 25 contributing donors. | 可能来自25个捐献者 |
[17:47] | We need to track down all of them. | 必须追查他们所有人 |
[17:52] | Still. | 总之 |
[17:53] | It’s not as bad as a thousand people | 这比一千多号人 |
[17:54] | going down in a gigantic boat, right? | 跟着巨轮一起葬身海底要好 |
[17:58] | My heart will go on. | 我心依旧 |
[18:06] | No, you can’t leave the hospital. | 不 你不能离开医院 |
[18:10] | 25 donors contributed to the plasma | 我们的肺捐献者体内 |
[18:13] | that the lung donor got. | 有25个人的血浆 |
[18:14] | My team cannot track down and interview them all | 我的”团队”没法在六小时内 |
[18:17] | in six hours. | 走访调查所有人 |
[18:18] | I vouch for you to the cops. | 我对你向警察作出担保 |
[18:19] | You take some parole-violating detour | 你就爱在是否违反假释上绕弯 |
[18:22] | celebrating your freedom, justified, of course, | 想着法子出去庆祝你重获自由 当然 |
[18:24] | by some absurd theory connecting it to the case. | 你总能找到和病例有着诡异联系的正当理由 |
[18:26] | You asked me to ask you. | 你叫我问你的 |
[18:29] | Was that just so you’d enjoy saying no? | 是为了享受拒绝的快感吗 |
[18:31] | I don’t trust you, House. I can’t. | 我不相信你 豪斯 我不能 |
[18:33] | Actually you have to. | 实际上你必须相信 |
[18:35] | Not absolutely. Not outside the walls of this hospital. | 出了医院的门 我就完全不能相信你了 |
[18:38] | Fine, then give me a team I don’t have | 行 那就给我一个 |
[18:40] | to put in quotation marks. | 实实在在的团队 |
[18:41] | Use the people already on the case. | 调用已经参与这件病例的人 |
[18:42] | Give me Chase, Taub, Thirteen. | 给我奇斯 陶博 十三 |
[18:44] | We don’t have the money to pay them. | 我们请不起他们 |
[18:45] | Oh, yeah. | 对 |
[18:47] | It went to interior designers, I understand. | 钱都用在装修上了 我理解 |
[18:49] | You only have Park because she’s on neurology’s tab. | 朴克能帮你 是因为神经科会付她工资 |
[18:51] | You are making minimum wage. | 你赚的是最低工资 |
[18:54] | I am? | 是吗 |
[18:56] | Get out of my office, please. | 出去吧 谢谢 |
[19:15] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[19:16] | Number three went to a baseball game | 三号在献血之前 |
[19:18] | the day before he donated. | 去看过棒球比赛 |
[19:19] | Boredom is not transmissible. | 无聊又不能传染 |
[19:20] | He ate a bag of peanuts, | 他吃了一袋花生 |
[19:22] | and peanut proteins would be. | 可能是花生所含的蛋白质 |
[19:23] | If our donor had an allergy, | 如果我们的捐献者过敏 |
[19:24] | it could explain the lungs. | 就可以解释肺部的症状 |
[19:27] | Nice. | 很好 |
[19:28] | – What? – Nothing. | -什么 -没什么 |
[19:31] | Don’t start that. | 别这样 |
[19:32] | Start what? | 怎么样 |
[19:33] | I’m enjoying our conversation. | 我很享受我们的对话 |
[19:36] | The repartee. | 唱双簧 |
[19:37] | There was no repartee. | 我没跟你唱双簧 |
[19:38] | That was repartee. | 这就叫唱双簧 |
[19:40] | I’m not doing this for you. | 我做这些不是为了你 |
[19:42] | I’m doing it to help my patient. | 而是为了我的病人 |
[19:44] | – It’s just good to hear your voice. – Goodbye. | -只是很高兴听到你的声音 -挂了 |
[19:58] | That’s my whiteboard. | 那是我的白板 |
[19:59] | I need it. | 我要用 |
[20:01] | And he really doesn’t care | 反正他对怎么拆石膏 |
[20:02] | how the cast comes off. | 不怎么感兴趣 |
[20:05] | Dr. Foreman warned us | 福曼医生警告过我们 |
[20:06] | that you’d try something. | 说你会来捣乱 |
[20:08] | Told me to call him if you did. | 如果你真来了 让我给他打电话 |
[20:12] | I’d like to do that. | 我很乐意这么做 |
[20:23] | I’ll take this outside. | 我出去接 |
[20:40] | Yeah. | 说吧 |
[20:41] | Donor six traveled to Thailand | 六号献血者去过泰国 |
[20:42] | around Khorat. | 呵叻附近 |
[20:44] | Region was endemic with Dengue Fever. | 那里流行过登革热 |
[20:46] | Good. | 好 |
[21:10] | – Yeah. – Alcohol. | -说 -酒精 |
[21:15] | He had to be pretty drunk | 要影响到血浆 |
[21:16] | for it to affect a pool of plasma. | 可得酩酊大醉才行 |
[21:18] | These guys have got that covered. | 他们总有办法喝成这样 |
[21:20] | Acute ETOH ingestion could have– | 急性酒精摄入可能引起 |
[21:22] | Hey, paint around them! They’re not hurting anyone. | 看着点 他们又没伤害谁 |
[21:27] | Who’s painting? | 谁在刷油漆 |
[21:28] | The crew’s just starting. | 工作人员刚开始刷 |
[21:29] | Paint fumes didn’t cause contamination. | 油漆气体不会导致污染 |
[21:32] | But maybe the old paint did. | 但也许旧油漆会 |
[21:35] | They scraped off the underpass, | 他们把旧漆刮掉 |
[21:37] | probably because it contains… | 可能是因为它含有 |
[21:39] | Lead. | 铅 |
[21:44] | Chest pain back? | 胸口又痛了吗 |
[21:45] | It’s worse this time. | 这次更痛了 |
[21:47] | Is there any way to take the edge off? | 有没有办法缓解 |
[21:50] | We’re still working on the lungs. | 我们还在对肺做检查 |
[21:52] | We should know soon. | 应该很快有结果了 |
[21:55] | Soon is good. | 很快就好 |
[22:05] | How’s the chelation going? | 螯合物疗怎么样了 |
[22:08] | Reverend Moon started it about 20 minutes ago. | 20分钟前月亮神父刚开始做 |
[22:10] | You missed lunch tracking down | 你在查血浆捐献者的时候 |
[22:12] | the plasma donors. | 没吃午餐 |
[22:14] | Got you a reuben from the cafeteria. | 帮你买了千层肉三明治 |
[22:18] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:19] | Lead exposure’s a nice diagnosis. | 铅接触是个不错的诊断 |
[22:21] | I hope it pays off. | 希望能成功 |
[22:23] | It will. | 肯定没问题 |
[22:24] | I appreciate your confidence, but she’s not really– | 我很欣赏你的自信 不过她恐怕… |
[22:27] | Oh, no, she could die. | 我不是那意思 她可能会死 |
[22:29] | But technically it will still pay off. | 但理论上说 我的诊断依旧会成功 |
[22:31] | Even if your patient dies, someone will get the lungs. | 即使你的病人死了 还有别人会得到那对肺 |
[22:38] | You really haven’t changed. | 你还真是一点没变 |
[22:43] | But I’ve given up red meat. | 不过我已经不吃牛羊肉了 |
[22:53] | What round of chelation is this? | 螯合治疗进行到第几轮了 |
[22:55] | Fourth. | 第四轮 |
[23:00] | Are you checking up on me or on House? | 你是来检查我还是检查豪斯的 |
[23:04] | This case. | 检查这个病例 |
[23:07] | Unique situation. | 特殊情况 |
[23:09] | Oxygenating? | 输氧浓度 |
[23:11] | 98%. Airway resistance down. | 98% 气道梗阻解除 |
[23:14] | Great! Is House okay? | 很好 豪斯还好吗 |
[23:18] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[23:32] | Dad, what are you doing here? | 爸 你在这干什么 |
[23:35] | Got your text. | 我收到你的消息了 |
[23:37] | I brought you some of your mother’s goom cook. | 给你带了你母亲做的好菜 |
[23:39] | What text? | 什么消息 |
[23:40] | The one asking me to bring you some dinner. | 让我给你送晚饭的消息啊 |
[23:43] | I went by neurology. | 我去过神经科了 |
[23:46] | The secretary said you were on leave. | 助理告诉我你休假了 |
[23:48] | I’m consulting on this case. | 我在为这个病例做会诊 |
[23:51] | Unique situation. | 特殊情况 |
[23:54] | It looks very complicated. | 看上去很复杂啊 |
[23:56] | You can help with that? | 你能帮上忙吗 |
[24:01] | Lungs are crashing. I have to go. | 肺不行了 我得进去了 |
[24:04] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[24:07] | Increasing to 100% FiO2. | 将吸入氧浓度调到100% |
[24:09] | Saline flow is down to 10 ccs. | 生理盐水流速下降到10毫升每秒 |
[24:11] | Blockage? Clot in the line? | 堵塞吗 线路中有凝块吗 |
[24:12] | Chelation is making it worse. | 螯合治疗使它恶化了 |
[24:13] | It means we were wrong about lead. | 这意味着铅接触的想法是错的 |
[24:14] | Hold the analysis and help me save this thing. | 别管那些了 先抢救这肺吧 |
[24:16] | Saline’s flushing it forward | 生理盐水只有流入 |
[24:18] | but getting no return. | 没有流出 |
[24:19] | One-way valve. Vasospasm. | 单向阀 出现血管痉挛 |
[24:22] | If you’re right, calcium channel blocker should relex the artery. | 如果你是对的 钙通道阻滞剂应该能缓解这症状 |
[24:25] | The lungs have no nervous system. | 肺没有神经系统 |
[24:27] | Will that still work? | 那还会管用吗 |
[24:28] | We’ll know soon. | 很快就能知道了 |
[24:33] | Saline flows rising. | 生理盐水流速上升 |
[24:36] | Vasospasm is relexing. | 血管痉挛得以缓解 |
[24:39] | Left lung is pinking up. | 左肺恢复正常 |
[24:41] | Good job. | 干的好 |
[24:47] | Right middle lobe isn’t. | 右肺中叶没有恢复正常 |
[24:56] | Nothing. | 没反应 |
[24:58] | We killed part of the lung. | 我们破坏了部分肺叶 |
[25:12] | Page Dr. Pinto stat to the cath lab. | 请呼平托医生去介入导管室 |
[25:14] | We’re going to the cath lab? | 我们要去介入导管室吗 |
[25:16] | Are you thinking that maybe– | 你认为有可能是 |
[25:17] | What? Who? | 什么 谁 |
[25:19] | One dead lobe means four alive ones. | 一片肺叶坏死意味着还有四片活着 |
[25:21] | It means enough to transplant | 不仅足够进行移植 |
[25:23] | with a side order of dead tissue that we can test. | 还意味着我们有部分坏死组织可以进行测试 |
[25:26] | It makes sense. Unlike you stealing my phone. | 这还说得通 不像你偷了我的手机的行为 |
[25:30] | You have unlimited texting. | 反正你发消息不花钱 |
[25:31] | Until your parents know, you will never see that punch | 在你父母知道之前 你永远不会明白 |
[25:34] | for what it really was. | 那拳究竟意味着什么 |
[25:35] | Your February 4th. | 那是属于你的二月四日 |
[25:38] | Sri Lankan Independence Day. | 斯里兰卡独立日 |
[25:40] | I told you I’m Korean and Filipino. | 我告诉过你我是韩国和菲利宾混血 |
[25:42] | And I told you I wasn’t listening. | 我也告诉过你我没在听 |
[25:44] | By my actions. | 通过肢体说明了这点 |
[25:45] | Violence isn’t an appropriate way to handle conflict. | 暴力并不是解决冲突的适当方法 |
[25:48] | It was a moment of weakness. | 那只是一时的软弱 |
[25:50] | You barked at me, picked a fight | 你冲我大喊 向一群 |
[25:51] | with a painting crew. | 油漆工挑衅 |
[25:52] | Maybe it’s time to recognize | 也许是时候认清 |
[25:53] | it’s not a character flaw. | 这并非性格缺陷 |
[25:55] | Maybe it’s your character. | 而是你的本性使然 |
[25:57] | – Pinto! – House. | -平托 -豪斯 |
[26:04] | Embrace your inner bitch. | 拥抱你心中那个小贱人吧 |
[26:10] | So why did chelation make the lungs worse? | 为什么螯合治疗使肺恶化了呢 |
[26:14] | We got about five minutes till Pinto gets back. | 在平托回来前我们有五分钟时间 |
[26:16] | – Give me a hand with this. – No. | -帮我一把 -不 |
[26:19] | I tracked down another bag of plasma | 我又从捐献者使用过的 |
[26:20] | from the batch they used on the donor. | 那批血浆中抽检了一袋 |
[26:22] | Negative for all our other exposures. | 没有检测到其它接触物 |
[26:26] | Sarcoidosis could be inflamed | 如果是结节病 |
[26:28] | by the treatment. | 应该会造成红肿发炎 |
[26:31] | I am a cripple | 我是个瘸子 |
[26:32] | in need of assistance. | 需要帮助 |
[26:35] | Transplant team ran an A.C.E. | 移植小组查了血管紧张素转换酶 |
[26:38] | – Negative. – It’s mine. | -结果是阴性的 -这是我的 |
[26:39] | And it’s your job. | 这也是你的工作 |
[26:40] | My job is to assist you in curing the lungs. | 我的工作是协助你治好这对肺 |
[26:42] | This chair will help me do that. | 这把椅子会帮我完成这工作 |
[26:46] | What if the scrapings from the bridge | 桥上掉下来的碎屑有没有可能 |
[26:49] | contained other heavy metals like beryllium or asbestos. | 含有其它重金属 比如铍或石棉 |
[26:53] | Chelation for lead wouldn’t have made them worse. | 那样针对铅进行的螯合治疗不会使肺情况恶化 |
[27:02] | But… | 不过… |
[27:06] | Maybe the problem isn’t a heavy metal from outside. | 也许重金属并非来自外部 |
[27:09] | It’s inside. | 而是来自内部 |
[27:10] | But it’s not leaving the body like it’s supposed to. | 它们未能按正常情况离开身体 |
[27:13] | It’s stuck. | 而是困住了 |
[27:15] | Iron. | 是铁 |
[27:16] | The donor had hemosiderosis. | 捐赠者患有铁血黄素沉着症 |
[27:18] | His body wasn’t disposing of iron. | 他的身体不能代谢铁元素 |
[27:20] | Massive amounts choke up the lungs. | 大量的铁元素停留在了肺里 |
[27:22] | Then our chelation would wreak havoc | 那我们的螯合治疗会造成严重后果 |
[27:24] | because it picks up too much stuff. | 因为那会带去更多的金属元素 |
[27:26] | Go stain the dead lung tissue for iron. | 去对坏死的肺叶细胞进行铁元素染色 |
[27:32] | I’m sorry, young lady, I simply will not help you | 实在抱歉 年轻的小姐 我明显不会帮你 |
[27:34] | steal this chair. | 一起偷这把椅子 |
[27:37] | – Pinto. – House. | -平托 -豪斯 |
[27:43] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:47] | She can barely catch her breath. | 她几乎没办法喘气了 |
[27:52] | Lungs ready yet? | 肺准备好了吗 |
[27:54] | We have small set back. | 有点耽搁 |
[27:55] | We’re testing for iron overload. | 我们在进行铁质过量检查 |
[27:57] | I thought it was lead. | 我以为是铅 |
[27:58] | This is not an exact process. | 这是个不确切的推断 |
[28:02] | Your small airways are collapsing. | 你的小气道系统正在崩溃 |
[28:05] | You’re not getting enough oxygen. | 使你得不到充足的氧气 |
[28:08] | I’d like to try forcing | 我想试着加压 |
[28:10] | an oxygen-rich slurry into your lungs. | 将富氧悬浮液打入你的肺部 |
[28:12] | It should open up the airways and buy you some time | 这样会打开气道 多给你些时间 |
[28:15] | until the lungs are ready. | 直到移植肺准备好 |
[28:18] | Fluid? In my lungs? | 液体 进入我的肺部 |
[28:23] | Sounds like drowning. | 听起来就跟溺水一样 |
[28:27] | It is. | 没错 |
[28:33] | Gonna hurt, isn’t it? | 会疼的 不是吗 |
[28:37] | Yes. A fair amount. | 是的 和溺水的痛苦差不多 |
[28:44] | No. | 不要 |
[28:46] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[28:57] | House, the nurses saw you come in. | 豪斯 护士看见你进来了 |
[28:59] | Enter. | 请进 |
[29:01] | It’s a bathroom. | 这是厕所啊 |
[29:03] | Ah, explains the hole in this chair. | 怪不得座位上有个洞 |
[29:14] | God, I missed doors. | 上帝 我想死办公室的门了 |
[29:16] | And air freshener. | 还有空气清新剂 |
[29:20] | Now go away. | 现在走吧 |
[29:21] | I’m waiting for some test results. | 我在等化验结果 |
[29:24] | My patient signed a DNR. She’s giving up. | 我的病人签了放弃抢救同意书 她放弃了 |
[29:26] | Looks like someone else will be getting the lungs. | 看来会有其他人得到那对肺了 |
[29:29] | Making this yet another interaction with you in which I get nothing. | 好像你又说对了 |
[29:32] | It’s not my fault you can’t handle your patient. | 你不能掌控你的病人又不是我的错 |
[29:36] | She said she’s done. | 她说她受够了 |
[29:37] | I spent half an hour trying to change her mind, | 我花了半小时想让她回心转意 |
[29:39] | but she’d made her decision. | 但她很坚决 |
[29:41] | I accepted that. It’s called respect. | 我接受了 这叫做尊重 |
[29:42] | Well, what’s after respect? | 那么尊重之后呢 |
[29:45] | You find another angle. | 你就换个方式 |
[29:46] | You hold her hand, | 握着她的手 |
[29:47] | get the sister to beg, | 让她妹妹祈求 |
[29:49] | stick your fingers in your ears, | 捂住你的耳朵 |
[29:51] | pretend you can’t hear. | 假装什么都没听到 |
[29:53] | You do whatever it takes. | 你全力以赴就行 |
[29:54] | Oh, whatever it takes. | 全力以赴 |
[29:56] | Thanks, house. | 谢谢你 豪斯 |
[29:57] | I hadn’t thought of that. | 我还真是没想到啊 |
[30:12] | What are you testing for? | 你在检测什么 |
[30:13] | Hemosiderosis. | 血铁质 |
[30:15] | I’m staining for excess iron. | 我在为过量的铁质染色 |
[30:17] | Promising. | 老实回答我 |
[30:19] | When your dad showed up unexpectedly, | 你父亲的意外出现 |
[30:22] | House have a hand in that? | 豪斯插手了吗 |
[30:24] | I’m guessing he does things like that a lot. | 我猜他肯定经常多管闲事 |
[30:27] | His version of a compliment. | 他喜欢别人就这样 |
[30:31] | I spoke to the head of neurology in Chicago. | 我跟芝加哥神经学权威谈过 |
[30:34] | I gave you a good recommendation. | 给你做了个很好的推荐 |
[30:36] | Did you mention what happened? | 你提到发生过什么了吗 |
[30:38] | Lawyers say I’m not allowed to. | 律师不允许我说 |
[30:40] | It works out well for everyone. | 这结果对大家都好 |
[30:46] | Why exactly is that good for you? | 这样对你有什么好处 |
[30:48] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[30:49] | I’m a talented physician, top 2% of my class. | 我是个天才内科医生 在我们班名列前茅 |
[30:52] | I’m an asset to this hospital, | 是这家医院的有利资产 |
[30:53] | an asset you’re about to lose to Chicago. | 而你却想放弃我 让我去芝加哥 |
[30:55] | You applied for the job. | 是你申请了那份工作 |
[30:56] | You asked me to call and recommend you. | 你请我打电话去推荐的你 |
[30:58] | Andrews is the one that should leave. | 应该是安德鲁斯离开医院才对 |
[31:00] | He’s the supervisor. | 他是导师 |
[31:01] | He touched me first. | 是他摸我在先 |
[31:02] | I can’t discuss any of that, | 在听证会前 |
[31:04] | not before the hearing. | 我无法参与讨论 |
[31:06] | But if you’re having doubts about Chicago, | 但如果你对芝加哥有疑问 |
[31:09] | I can call them back. | 我可以再给他们打电话 |
[31:12] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢你 |
[31:19] | Dr. Foreman? | 福曼医生 |
[31:21] | Would you look at this? | 能来看看这个吗 |
[31:24] | Iron? | 铁质 |
[31:25] | No. | 不是 |
[31:25] | White blood cells. | 白细胞 |
[31:28] | Classic presentation of infection. | 是感染的典型症状 |
[31:31] | How the hell did we miss that? | 我们怎么会遗漏了这个 |
[31:38] | Biopsy revealed white blood cell infiltrates. | 活检显示白细胞被浸润 |
[31:43] | Infection was right after all. | 原来是感染 |
[31:47] | Fresh fruit in prison is usually chicken. | 在监狱里 新鲜水果简直是珍馐 |
[31:50] | Why aren’t you more alarmed? | 你怎么一点儿也不担心 |
[31:51] | We’re running out of time. | 我们没时间了 |
[31:52] | Aahh, she’s dying! | 她要死了 |
[31:56] | Were you able to figure out what was wrong | 我大叫那会你有没有想明白 |
[31:58] | while I was screaming? | 是哪里出了问题 |
[32:00] | Infection was the first thing | 感染通常是移植手术 |
[32:01] | that the transplant team treated for. | 首要处理的问题 |
[32:03] | Which would have worked | 如果细菌在脏器外露时显现 |
[32:04] | if the bacteria had been out in the open. | 治疗就会起作用 |
[32:05] | If they’re hiding inside the lung cells… | 如果他们藏在肺细胞里面呢 |
[32:08] | I’m thinking brucella. | 我在想布鲁氏菌 |
[32:10] | And to wipe that out, you need special ops. | 而要排除它的话 你需要特别操作 |
[32:14] | An intact immune system. | 一套完好的免疫系统 |
[32:17] | But that’s what white blood cells are. | 但白细胞不就是吗 |
[32:19] | They’re part of the immune defense force, | 它们是免疫系统的一部分 |
[32:22] | like the infantry. | 就像步兵团 |
[32:24] | But those lungs need the air force and the marines, | 但那对肺需要空军和海军陆战队 |
[32:27] | antibodies raining down from above. | 需要抗体如注 |
[32:32] | Antibiotics and IVIG. | 抗生素和免疫球蛋白 |
[32:37] | Did you use metaphors for your old team? | 你对你以前的团队也用隐喻吗 |
[32:39] | Or do you just think I’m particularly stupid? | 还是你觉得我尤其白痴 |
[32:43] | No, they were stupid too. | 不 他们也都很白痴 |
[32:55] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[32:59] | I’m here for Vanessa. | 我来找温妮莎 |
[33:00] | Now is not the time, Bobby. | 现在不是时候 鲍比 |
[33:02] | She asked me to come. | 是她让我来的 |
[33:04] | Right, Doc? | 不是吗 医生 |
[33:06] | Actually, it was my idea. | 实际上 是我的主意 |
[33:09] | What? What were you thinking? | 什么 你在想什么啊 |
[33:11] | She doesn’t want to see him. | 她不想见他 |
[33:12] | When Vanessa was ready to quit chemo, | 温妮莎准备放弃化疗时 |
[33:14] | Bobby’s the one | 鲍比是唯一能让她 |
[33:14] | who got her to do one more round. | 再坚持下去的人 |
[33:16] | Yeah, and then he got her drunk. | 没错 然后再让她酗酒 |
[33:22] | At least tell me you haven’t been drinking today. | 至少告诉我你今天没喝酒 |
[33:28] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[33:29] | Hail, hail, the gang’s all here. | 真好真好 大伙都聚齐了呀 |
[33:37] | Hey, beautiful. | 美人 |
[34:02] | Case is under control. | 病例尽在掌控 |
[34:04] | It’s me time. | 现在是我的个人时间 |
[34:17] | Vanessa’s gonna do the lung slurry. | 温妮莎同意做肺灌浆了 |
[34:24] | You were right to push me. | 你推我一把是对的 |
[34:25] | I needed that. Thank you. | 我需要有人推一把 谢谢你 |
[34:29] | So we’re good? | 那你不生我气了 |
[34:32] | It was good advice. | 你的建议很好 |
[34:33] | Just came here to say thank you. | 我只是过来谢你 |
[34:39] | I like you. | 我喜欢你这个人 |
[34:41] | I have fun with you. | 跟你做朋友很开心 |
[34:43] | And, if you can honestly say | 如果你能诚实地说 |
[34:44] | that you don’t like me, | 你不喜欢我这个人 |
[34:45] | you don’t have fun with me, | 跟我做朋友不开心 |
[34:47] | I can accept that. | 我可以接受 |
[34:48] | But just do whatever you have to do | 我们快把这页揭过去 |
[34:51] | to get over this. | 怎么样随你 |
[34:52] | You can punch me in the face, | 照我脸上来一拳 |
[34:53] | kick me in the nuts. | 裆下踢一脚都行 |
[34:56] | Either/or. | 二选一 |
[34:58] | Both seems excessive. | 两样都来我伤不起 |
[35:04] | The thing is, House… | 豪斯 问题是 |
[35:07] | I don’t like you. | 我不喜欢你这个人 |
[35:27] | When did the discoloration start? | 什么时候开始变色的 |
[35:29] | A few minutes after I started the IVIG. | 静脉注射免疫球蛋白后几分钟 |
[35:33] | Means we’re wrong about infection. | 说明我们关于感染的判断是错误的 |
[35:34] | And by we, you mean you. | 没有我们 只有你 |
[35:36] | You screwed up the lungs. | 这对肺被你毁了 |
[35:38] | Wrong about autoimmune, not cancer, | 不是自身免疫 不是癌症 |
[35:42] | heavy metals, | 不是重金属 |
[35:43] | genetic issues… | 不是遗传问题 |
[35:45] | – Increase peep. – Already maxed out. | -升高呼气末正压值 -已经是最大值了 |
[35:47] | We’re close to the point of no return. | 我们已经走到了悬崖边缘 |
[35:49] | The lungs will never be viable for transplant. | 这对肺不可能用于移植了 |
[35:53] | I need… | 我需要 |
[35:59] | I need ideas. | 我需要想法 |
[36:01] | IgA nephropathy. | IgA肾病 |
[36:03] | That’s already ruled out. | 已经排除了 |
[36:04] | – Lupus. – No. | -狼疮 -不是 |
[36:07] | Maybe we’re just out of time. | 我们可能已经来不及了 |
[36:09] | We’re out of time when we’re out of time. | 不到最后永远不会来不及 |
[36:12] | When they die or she dies. | 除非肺死或者病人死 |
[36:20] | Keep them stable as long as you can. | 尽量维持稳定 |
[36:23] | I need to think. | 我需要思考 |
[37:25] | One, two… | 一 二 |
[37:27] | Three… | 三 |
[37:28] | Make a wish. Make a wish. | 许个愿 许个愿 |
[37:47] | The lungs are a smoker. | 这对肺吸烟 |
[37:51] | You of all people should know better. | 别人不知道你总该清楚 |
[37:52] | But the kid never smoked. | 那孩子从不吸烟 |
[37:54] | He played poker. | 他玩牌 |
[37:56] | Who plays poker without cigars? | 哪有牌桌上没人抽雪茄的 |
[37:59] | Even if he didn’t light up himself… | 他不抽别人总会抽 |
[38:01] | It was a rainy night. | 那是个雨天 |
[38:02] | The windows were closed. | 窗户都关着 |
[38:04] | All parents think their kids are special. | 天下父母都觉得自己的孩子与众不同 |
[38:07] | And these ones were right. | 他的父母倒想对了 |
[38:08] | At least his white blood cells were special. | 至少他的白细胞很特殊 |
[38:10] | They had on on switch for reacting to smoke, but no off. | 遇烟发生反应 并且无法停止 |
[38:13] | When he inhaled small amounts of smoke, he had small problems. | 他吸入少量烟 会出现小毛病 |
[38:16] | No one even noticed. | 没人注意到过 |
[38:17] | Big amounts of smoke, | 吸入大量的烟 |
[38:19] | that’s enough to trash a lung. | 就足以毁掉一页肺 |
[38:21] | As soon as he breathed in all that cigar smoke, | 他吸入那些雪茄烟气之后 |
[38:23] | he was a dead man. | 就已经必死无疑 |
[38:25] | The motorcycle accident was an unnecessary dramatic flourish. | 摩托车祸不过是无意义的戏剧化花边 |
[38:30] | Eosiniphilic pneumonitis. | 嗜酸细胞性肺炎 |
[38:33] | But the steroids would have treated for that. | 可是之前用的类固醇该能治好才对 |
[38:35] | I was right. | 我之前的判断是对的 |
[38:37] | Not about anything medical, | 不是医学方面 |
[38:39] | but my metaphors were perfect. | 但我的比喻是完美的 |
[38:41] | We need to hit it harder. | 我们需要更猛烈的打击 |
[38:44] | We need to carpet bomb, blitzkrieg. | 我们要地毯式轰炸 闪电战 |
[38:46] | We need the nuclear option. | 动用核武器 |
[38:48] | At some point you’re going to say we need to radiate, right? | 你下面就要说必须用放疗了 是不是 |
[38:50] | See, the metaphors work. | 看吧 比喻还是有用的 |
[38:52] | But that’ll destroy the good lung too. | 可那会损伤健康的肺组织 |
[38:54] | Better to go with a strong cocktail of immunosuppressants. | 用强效混合免疫抑制剂会更好 |
[38:56] | Won’t be fast enough. | 时间来不及 |
[38:58] | Wilson needs these lungs. | 威尔森需要这对肺 |
[39:29] | It’s working. | 见效了 |
[39:35] | He did it. | 他成功了 |
[39:39] | I’m not going to Chicago. | 我不去芝加哥了 |
[39:43] | If you stay, we have to have a hearing. | 你要留下来 就得举行听证会 |
[39:46] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:11] | Dad… | 爸爸 |
[40:14] | Do you have a minute? | 现在有空吗 |
[40:16] | Thoracic cavity clear. | 胸腔清理完毕 |
[40:18] | Ready for the donor lungs. | 准备接受移植肺 |
[40:36] | Thank God you called him. | 感谢上帝你找了他来 |
[40:43] | I wonder what happens now. | 不知今后会怎么样 |
[40:46] | She can handle it. | 她可以的 |
[41:07] | House. | 豪斯 |
[41:14] | Got something for you. | 有东西给你 |
[41:21] | I found your stuff in storage. | 我在储藏室找到了你的东西 |
[41:30] | This is all you get. | 只给你这间 |
[41:32] | Ortho still has the outer office. | 外间还是归整形外科 |
[41:37] | Well, that sucks. | 那可不好 |
[41:39] | Where are Chase, Taub, and Thirteen gonna sit? | 奇斯 陶博和十三坐哪 |
[41:42] | You’re welcome, House. | 不用谢 豪斯 |
[42:15] | Dinner later? | 一起吃晚饭 |
[42:17] | I’ll pick something up. | 我买东西 |
[42:21] | I heard about a good new vegetarian place. | 听说有家素食餐厅不错 |
[42:24] | Screw that. I want a steak. | 鬼才要食素 我要吃牛排 |
[42:29] | I’ll meet you at your place at 8:00. | 晚上8点你家见 |