时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Nice tie. | 领带不错 |
[00:54] | Are you at least gonna call the cops this time? | 你这次是不是应该报警了 |
[00:56] | No, then they might stop, | 不了 不想让他们 |
[00:59] | just when they’re beginning to… | 才开始吸引我眼球的时候 |
[01:02] | capture my eyes. | 就被迫停止 |
[01:03] | Come on, dad. Let Rodrigo do this. | 行了 爸爸 让罗德里戈收拾吧 |
[01:05] | Your arthritis is obviously– | 你的关节炎很明显… |
[01:07] | I can pick up my own lawn. | 我可以自己收拾草地 |
[01:09] | You know, if you wanted, | 其实 如果你想的话 |
[01:10] | you could put an end to all this. | 你大可终止这一切 |
[01:12] | Oh, of course. | 我当然知道 |
[01:13] | There are other ways to save the company. | 还有其它方式可以拯救公司 |
[01:15] | I’m only moving it to China | 我把公司搬去中国 |
[01:16] | because I’m craving egg foo yung. | 只是因为我太爱芙蓉炒蛋了 |
[01:20] | You know, I just got off the phone | 我刚和一些投资商 |
[01:22] | with some investors. | 通过电话 |
[01:23] | Yes, and they want a controlling interest. | 是嘛 他们想要控股吧 |
[01:25] | We get to stay here with the people | 我们得留在这里 |
[01:27] | who’ve been so loyal to this company. | 和公司的忠实员工共进退 |
[01:29] | Everyone keeps their jobs. | 让每个人都能保住饭碗 |
[01:31] | It’s been a family business for 120 years. | 120年来这一直都是家族生意 |
[01:33] | There’s no way that I’m letting… | 我不可能让… |
[01:40] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[01:48] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[01:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[02:02] | I need you to drive me to a doctor. | 我需要你载我去看医生 |
[02:13] | This would totally suck. | 他的情况真够糟糕的 |
[02:17] | Patient’s visited China a lot recently. | 病人近期经常去中国 |
[02:19] | What about the JBE virus? | 会不会是日本乙型脑炎病毒 |
[02:22] | Why don’t you check his vaccination record | 在你提供下一个愚蠢的想法前 |
[02:23] | before you make another stupid… | 为什么不先看看他的疫苗注射记录呢 |
[02:26] | O.M.F.G. | 我的亲娘 |
[02:28] | 50% off cupcakes. | 纸杯蛋糕半价 |
[02:30] | How sick is the patient? | 病人病得有多严重 |
[02:31] | ’cause this expires today. | 这个优惠今天就到期 |
[02:32] | Central serous retinopathy? | 中心浆液性视网膜病变 |
[02:34] | It’s linked to type “A” personalities. | 指向A型人格 |
[02:36] | Funduscopic exam was normal. | 眼底镜检结果正常 |
[02:38] | If you don’t let me read my email, | 如果你不让我看邮件 |
[02:39] | then I won’t be able to read the email to the entire staff | 我就没法看这封由你前任上司 |
[02:42] | from your ex-boss. | 发给全体员工的邮件了 |
[02:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:51] | “Last month, I had an incident | “上月 我与一名普林斯顿普雷斯波罗 |
[02:53] | involving another P.P.T.H. employee. | 教学医院的员工发生了摩擦 |
[02:55] | Though I can’t speak to the details of the case | 由于我的纪律听证会还未进行 |
[02:57] | while my disciplinary hearing is pending, | 我不能详谈事件的细节 |
[02:59] | I want you to know that I have completed | 但我希望你们知道 |
[03:00] | voluntary sexual harassment training. | 我已自愿完成性骚扰课程 |
[03:03] | And on a personal note, | 谨此 |
[03:04] | if my actions caused anyone distress, | 若我的行为引起任何人的忧虑 |
[03:06] | I sincerely apologize.” | 我真诚致歉” |
[03:11] | You are so fired. | 你被炒定了 |
[03:12] | What? He apologized. | 什么 他道歉了 |
[03:14] | What? Because he said he apologized? | 什么 就因为他说他致歉吗 |
[03:16] | He’s saying he’s sorry that someone, namely you, | 他说的是 他对某人 也就是你 |
[03:18] | overreacted– namely, by punching him. | 反应过激 也就是打了他 感到抱歉 |
[03:20] | He grabbed my behind. | 他摸了我的屁股 |
[03:22] | Word is it was a celebratory slap | 暗语说那是庆祝的一掌 |
[03:24] | after you completed your first-ever | 恭喜你首次完成 |
[03:25] | AVM embolization. | 脑动静脉畸形栓塞治疗 |
[03:27] | He grabbed it, he apologized for grabbing it, | 他摸了我屁股 他为此道歉了 |
[03:30] | and now he’s taking classes because he grabbed it. | 他也正在为此接受教育 |
[03:32] | The classes make him sympathetic. | 上课一举只会惹人同情 |
[03:34] | Which, in turn, makes his unrepentant attacker… | 反而 使那个冥顽不灵的攻击者 |
[03:38] | evil. | 成了恶人一个 |
[03:39] | Which, in turn, | 所以 |
[03:40] | in turn, makes you so fired. | 说白了 就是你被炒 |
[03:42] | 100 bucks says I won’t get fired. | 赌一百块我不会被解雇 |
[03:46] | Oh, you don’t wanna bet me. | 你最好不要和我赌 |
[03:52] | Oh, my. | 天呐 |
[03:56] | You’re fired. | 你被解雇了 |
[03:58] | I–the bet is– | 我 打的赌是… |
[03:59] | – But I thought… – After… | -但我以为 -在… |
[04:01] | Then– I… | 然后我… |
[04:02] | If only… | 只要 |
[04:04] | The bet’s that I’ll get fired after my hearing! | 我们是在打赌听证会后我会否被炒 |
[04:07] | I’ll take that action too, | 那个我也赌 |
[04:09] | but you’re already a c-note in the hole. | 但你的一百块已经有半张进我口袋啦 |
[04:12] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[04:13] | Considering I don’t work here, | 考虑到我不在这里工作 |
[04:14] | arguably, I’m early. | 所以 是我来早了 |
[04:16] | Pearl earrings? | 珍珠耳环 |
[04:18] | Knee-length dress. | 及膝裙 |
[04:19] | That’s not a very shameful walk of shame. | 穿这么体面昨晚在何处逍遥啊 |
[04:21] | I was at a job interview. | 我刚参加了一个面试 |
[04:23] | I hope it went terribly. | 希望进行得很不顺利 |
[04:24] | Thad Barton? | 塞得·巴顿 |
[04:25] | We only help rich white guys? | 我们是只救治那些有钱的白人吗 |
[04:27] | I am an equal opportunity exploiter. | 我是个讲求回报的人 |
[04:29] | I only help those who can help myself. | 助我者我助也 |
[04:32] | I have a department to re-fund. | 我得给我的部门找赞助人 |
[04:35] | Atropine poisoning. | 阿托品中毒 |
[04:37] | He’s moving his company to China, | 他要把自己的公司搬去中国 |
[04:39] | and his employees are hanging him in effigy. | 员工便把做成他模样的假人吊了起来 |
[04:41] | Could have moved on to the real thing. | 他们可能动了真格 |
[04:43] | Pupils are normal. | 瞳孔正常 |
[04:44] | Thyrotoxicosis? | 甲状腺毒症 |
[04:46] | Not…a terrible idea. | 这主意 不算糟 |
[04:50] | I’m gonna go give him P.T.U. | 我去给他服丙硫氧嘧啶[抗甲状腺药物] |
[04:52] | and T.L.C. | 外加细心呵护 |
[04:55] | I have no idea what that second one stands for. | 我其实不知道后者所言何物 |
[05:00] | Things don’t seem small anymore, they– | 东西看起来都很大 |
[05:02] | I woke up from a nap and, | 我睡了个午觉醒来 |
[05:04] | everything went from really small to really huge. | 所有的东西就由极小变为了硕大 |
[05:09] | Well, then, these giant balls of medicine | 这样的话 这些巨型药球 |
[05:11] | are not gonna work anymore. | 就没用了 |
[05:12] | The change actually makes things simpler. | 这一改变反而使事情变简单了 |
[05:16] | Your occipital lobe is acting up, | 你的枕叶出了问题 |
[05:18] | giving you a migraine. | 导致你偏头痛 |
[05:19] | I don’t have a headache. | 我头不痛 |
[05:20] | Not all migraines present that way. | 并不是所有的偏头痛都会让人头疼 |
[05:23] | It’s called Alice in Wonderland syndrome. | 这种病被称为爱丽丝综合症 |
[05:25] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[05:26] | I never joke. | 我从来不开玩笑 |
[05:28] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[05:29] | it’s treatable with medication. | 这病是可以通过药物进行治疗的 |
[05:30] | Bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[05:31] | it can make you very, | 这病可能会让你 |
[05:33] | very late for very important dates. | 赴重要约会时严重迟到 |
[05:37] | I sometimes joke. | 我有时也会开玩笑啦 |
[05:39] | Thank you, doctor. | 谢谢你 医生 |
[05:40] | Well, if you really want to thank me, | 如果你真的想要谢我的话 |
[05:42] | my department’s not really a department. | 我的部门现在不成部门 |
[05:45] | ’cause my boss says he doesn’t have the money. | 因为我的老板说他没钱 |
[05:48] | Which provides a nice contrast…with you. | 你 就形成了鲜明对比 |
[05:51] | We’re trying to find money in our budget | 我们正在想办法从预算中节省资金 |
[05:53] | so we don’t have to move our operations overseas. | 这样我们就不用将公司搬到海外了 |
[05:56] | I get it. Answer’s no. | 我懂了 你说你们也”没钱”嘛 |
[05:58] | Shouldn’t have said anything. | 刚才我多嘴了 |
[06:00] | I’m just glad that the symptoms showed up | 很高兴症状出现在 |
[06:02] | before you left for China. | 你去中国前 |
[06:04] | ’cause I’m not sure the doctors over there | 我可不认为那里的医生 |
[06:05] | would be so optimistic, | 会这么乐观 |
[06:07] | considering… | 介于… |
[06:14] | What are you guys talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[06:16] | Oh, just how different the two cultures are. | 只是在感叹文化差异有多么巨大 |
[06:20] | For example, our opinions on mental illness. | 比如 对于精神病的看法 |
[06:22] | Here, it’s considered a normal and treatable condition. | 在这里 我们认为是正常且可治疗的 |
[06:33] | Is everything okay? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:35] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[06:41] | I could have you checked into a facility | 但我能让你转院去 |
[06:43] | that exclusively treats mental disorders. | 专治精神疾病的机构 |
[06:47] | How does that sound? | 这主意怎么样 |
[06:49] | Whatever’s gonna get him better. | 只要能让他病情好转 |
[06:50] | Let’s try the medication first. | 先试试药物治疗吧 |
[07:02] | You’re hired! | 我雇你了 |
[07:04] | Oh, you guys are gonna love doctors Chase and Taub. | 你们一定会喜欢奇斯和陶博的 |
[07:08] | Keep your nazi sentiments quiet around the little one. | 别在小个子医生面前表现你的纳粹情结就好 |
[07:11] | You got the money? | 你弄到钱了吗 |
[07:13] | How? | 怎么弄的 |
[07:13] | Patient’s a smart businessman. | 病人是个精明的商人 |
[07:15] | He’s destroying thousands of jobs. | 他正一手破坏数千就业机会 |
[07:17] | Jobs are not being destroyed. | 工作本身并没有消失 |
[07:18] | They’re being relocated. | 只不过被转移了地点 |
[07:19] | The fact that you see that as inherently bad | 你认为这件事注定是错误的 |
[07:21] | means you’re an irrational patriot. | 说明你是个盲目的爱国者 |
[07:24] | To put it another way, a patriot. | 或者说是极端爱国份子 |
[07:26] | Patriotism is natural. | 爱国情节是与生俱来的 |
[07:28] | We’ve always relied on our tribes to keep us safe. | 我们依赖于所属的群体 以保证个人安全 |
[07:30] | It’s helpful for society | 如果个人 |
[07:32] | if its members have positive feelings | 对其所在的社会持正面观点 |
[07:34] | about that society. | 是有利于社会安定的 |
[07:35] | Iranian women. | 反例就是伊朗的女人 |
[07:36] | Drag queens in Uganda. | 乌干达的变装同性恋 |
[07:38] | Patriotism is nothing but loyalty to real estate, | 爱国主义说白了就是对不动产的忠诚 |
[07:41] | real estate that’s been conquered 800 times | 而这些土地 |
[07:43] | by 800 different regimes with 800 different cultures. | 曾被不同文化背景的不同政权所统治 |
[07:46] | But each time, it’s just the best. | 不论哪个时代的人 都认为祖国是最好的 |
[07:49] | I claim this burger in the name of | 我以西班牙伊莎贝拉女王之名 |
[07:51] | Queen Isabella of Spain. | 宣告这个汉堡归我了 |
[07:54] | I’ll go check on the patient. | 我去看看病人的情况 |
[07:57] | I have hepatitis C. | 我有丙肝 |
[08:04] | She got it from me. | 是我传给她的 |
[08:16] | Hey, how’s my Dad doing? | 我爸爸怎么样了 |
[08:18] | Ah, great. | 很不错 |
[08:19] | His vision’s back to normal, | 他的视觉恢复正常了 |
[08:21] | And if he remains asymptomatic through the night, | 如果他整晚都没有复发 |
[08:23] | we’ll be able to release him in the morning. | 明天早上就可以出院了 |
[08:24] | Any chance that could happen before 9:00? | 能不能在九点前出院 |
[08:27] | Our stock dropped a couple points today | 在他住院消息的冲击下 |
[08:28] | with the news that he’s sick. | 股价跌了不少 |
[08:29] | I would love for him to get out of here | 我希望能在开市之前 |
[08:31] | before the market opens. | 就让他出院 |
[08:34] | No offense, but… | 请别见怪 但是… |
[08:36] | I think it’s terrible your Dad’s closing down | 我觉得你父亲要关闭所有在美工厂 |
[08:38] | all your American operations. | 是很过分的决定 |
[08:42] | I don’t think he’s moving the company out of greed. | 我想他并不是出于图利而转移公司的 |
[08:45] | He’s moving it out of grief. | 他是要离开这个伤心之地 |
[08:48] | My mom, she died four months ago. | 我的母亲 在四个月前去世了 |
[08:52] | Non-hodgkin’s lymphoma, and… | 死于非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[08:55] | It’s been hard for him– living in their house, | 住在满是回忆的家里 行驶在同样的路上 |
[08:58] | driving down the same streets. | 物是人非 让他很伤感 |
[08:59] | I mean, he’s constantly reminded of her. | 不断勾起他对我母亲的回忆 |
[09:02] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[09:07] | I need an intubation kit in here! | 这里需要一个插管包 |
[09:08] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[09:12] | Angiography showed a hemorrhagic site | 血管造影术显示 在肺左下叶 |
[09:14] | in the left lower lobe. | 有一个出血点 |
[09:15] | I think it could be hyperviscosity syndrome. | 我认为是高黏滞综合征 |
[09:19] | Are you sure Foreman’s okay with this thing | 我们呆在福曼的办公室里 |
[09:22] | in his office? | 他没关系吗 |
[09:23] | He’s never gonna know. | 他才不会发现呢 |
[09:25] | He’s actually in here right now. | 事实上他不就在这里吗 |
[09:27] | Blood count and protein count are normal. | 血细胞计数和蛋白计数均正常 |
[09:29] | I think it could be hyperviscosity syndrome. | 我认为是高黏滞综合征 |
[09:32] | Sorry, but after Park sent out here hospital-wide | 抱歉 不过在今天早上朴克向全院 |
[09:34] | non-apology apology this morning, | 发了那份不算道歉的道歉信后 |
[09:36] | I assume that plagiarism is the new black. | 我认为抄袭是眼下最流行的 |
[09:38] | If it makes Andrews look sympathetic… | 如果那能让大家同情安德鲁斯… |
[09:40] | Copying him makes you look pathetic. | 学他只会让你更可悲 |
[09:42] | And I will pay you not to go to anger management classes. | 你要是不去上愤怒控制课 我给你钱 |
[09:45] | What about another clotting problem? | 会不会是凝血问题 |
[09:47] | Factor V Leiden deficiency. | 凝血因子V缺乏症 |
[09:49] | It’s possible. | 有可能 |
[09:50] | Adams is the one who needs to deal with her anger. | 亚当斯才是需要控制愤怒情绪的人 |
[09:53] | Myelodysplastic syndrome. | 骨髓增生异常综合征 |
[09:54] | I heard about your conversation | 我听说了 |
[09:56] | with the patient’s daughter. | 你跟病人女儿的对话 |
[09:57] | You were hostile. | 你的态度很恶劣 |
[09:58] | Well, their company’s making a decision | 那是因为他们公司的决定 |
[10:00] | I strongly disagree with. | 我强烈反对 |
[10:01] | Yet you were never anything but courteous | 但你对监狱里的种族主义者 |
[10:03] | to the racists and rapists in prison. | 和强奸犯的态度可好得不得了 |
[10:05] | Those guys made decisions you supported? | 难道你认可那些家伙的作为吗 |
[10:07] | Myelodysplastic syndrome. | 骨髓增生异常综合征 |
[10:08] | I’m guessing it has something to do with the funeral | 我猜跟你昨天早上参加的葬礼 |
[10:10] | you attended yesterday morning. | 大有关系 |
[10:12] | I was at a job interview. | 我是去参加面试了 |
[10:13] | You got to work at 9:15. | 你九点一刻就来了 |
[10:15] | Closest hospital with an opening in your specialty | 离这里最近的一家就你的专科有招聘的医院 |
[10:17] | is 45 minutes away. | 也有45分钟的路程 |
[10:19] | It’s not possible. | 你在说谎 |
[10:20] | My condolences. | 节哀顺变 |
[10:21] | I wasn’t at a funeral. | 我不是去参加葬礼 |
[10:24] | That just leaves… | 那只剩下… |
[10:27] | everywhere but a job interview. | 不是面试 |
[10:29] | Get out. | 出去 |
[10:30] | Who goes there? | 是哪个小鬼 |
[10:32] | Reveal yourself! | 快快现形 |
[10:33] | Now. | 赶快 |
[10:34] | Well, we would. | 我们会走的 |
[10:35] | But orthopedics is still squatting | 但整形外科还占着 |
[10:37] | in two thirds of my office, | 我三分之二的办公室 |
[10:39] | which is weird, | 真是怪了 |
[10:40] | ’cause you got a large check last night. | 要知道我昨晚给了张你巨额支票 |
[10:45] | From a corporation that’s going through | 由一家众所周知 |
[10:47] | a very public belt-tightening, | 周转不灵的公司开出 |
[10:48] | means this donation was given under duress. | 就是说这是笔被迫捐款 |
[10:51] | Patient didn’t tell me the whole story, | 病患没有说明前因后果 |
[10:52] | but he did say he’d be thrilled if we didn’t cash this. | 但他确实提到 若我们不兑现就太好了 |
[10:59] | Got a policy review meeting in here in five minutes. | 五分钟后 这里有一个政策商议会 |
[11:01] | Good-bye. | 走好不送 |
[11:11] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[11:13] | Holding your ass. | 摸你的屁股 |
[11:14] | You really didn’t know? | 这还用问吗 |
[11:15] | – House… – Just trying to help you out here. | -豪斯… -我只是想帮你 |
[11:17] | I figure for sure he’d punch me in the face, | 我以为他肯定会一拳挥在我脸上 |
[11:19] | thus proving it’s a natural response. | 就能证明那是正常反应了 |
[11:23] | My god, you have super-human discipline. | 老天 你自制力也太好了点吧 |
[11:28] | And glutes. | 臀肌也很紧致 |
[11:29] | Get your hands off me. | 把你的手拿开 |
[11:37] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:39] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:42] | Why…did you do that? | 你那是想要干什么 |
[11:44] | We have a bet. | 当然是为了我们的赌约 |
[11:46] | But he’s the chair of the disciplinary committee. | 他可是纪律委员会的主席 |
[11:49] | Forget about the bet. | 别心心念念你的赌约了 |
[11:51] | You two really need to do your homework on me. | 你俩还真得好好做做功课 |
[11:54] | Treat the patient with activated protein C. | 给病人注射活化蛋白C |
[11:56] | If he has myelodysplastic syndrome, | 如果他真有骨髓增生异常综合征的话 |
[11:58] | he’ll bleed out. | 就会出血而死 |
[11:59] | And if he has Factor V Leiden deficiency, | 要是他是凝血因子V缺乏 |
[12:02] | he’ll throw another clot. | 那他就可能再出现血栓了 |
[12:03] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[12:04] | It’s a conclusive test. | 这样就能确诊了 |
[12:05] | There’s no actual risk. | 实际上半点风险都没有 |
[12:07] | As long as you’re both paying attention, | 前提是你俩得时刻密切关注 |
[12:09] | and are both good enough to work here. | 医术也能胜任我的要求 |
[12:17] | I hear one of you thinks I’m a real bastard. | 听说你们中有人觉得我是个大混蛋 |
[12:19] | I guess that would be me. | 那应该是我 |
[12:21] | Your boss uses blackmail, | 你老板对我敲诈勒索 |
[12:22] | and you question my professional ethics? | 而你质疑我的职业道德 |
[12:25] | Will you be instituting worker safety regulations | 你会为你新工厂的员工 |
[12:28] | in your new factories? | 制定安全规章吗 |
[12:29] | Oh, absolutely. | 那是当然 |
[12:30] | What about juice boxes in the break room | 那你也会为那些你即将雇佣的孩子们 |
[12:31] | for the children you’ll be hiring? | 在休息室准备果汁吗 |
[12:33] | Charges of child exploitation against American companies | 对于美国公司滥用童工的那些指控 |
[12:36] | have been blown way out of proportion. | 永远都是夸大其词 |
[12:38] | My ten-year-old cousin lives near Cebu City. | 我有个侄子住在宿雾附近 今年十岁 |
[12:41] | Works at an American factory. | 他就在一家美国工厂里打工 |
[12:43] | I am so sorry. | 真为他难过 |
[12:44] | It’s the best thing for him. | 对他来说 这再好不过了 |
[12:47] | It sucks, | 美国工厂虽然很糟 |
[12:48] | but the Filipino factories suck worse, | 但是菲律宾的工厂更可怕 |
[12:50] | and the schools would suck if they existed. | 基本没有学校 有的话也烂得不得了 |
[12:52] | So this is the family’s best hope. | 对他全家来说 这已经是康庄大道了 |
[12:57] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[12:58] | Is this supposed to itch like this? | 我这么痒正常吗 |
[13:05] | Itching. | 痒 |
[13:06] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[13:07] | Not interesting. Already went away. | 没意思 症状已经消失了 |
[13:10] | Doubly interesting. | 更有意思了 |
[13:11] | Means we have to explain | 这下我们欠两个合理解释了 |
[13:13] | the arrival and the departure. | 为何出现 又为何消失 |
[13:17] | That’s real mature, House. | 你还真成熟 豪斯 |
[13:18] | What do you mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[13:19] | This is outlandishly childish. | 我这明明就是出奇的幼稚 |
[13:21] | I custom-built this puppy. | 这个宝贝可是我特别定制的 |
[13:22] | It’s got 106 LEDs, | 装有106个LED灯泡 |
[13:24] | each one sending light to your eyes, | 每一个的波长都略有不同 |
[13:26] | slightly different wavelength. | 直直地射进你的眼睛里 |
[13:28] | Turn that off. | 把那玩意关上 |
[13:29] | Different wavelengths are stimulating your autonomic nervous system. | 不同波长的光会刺激你的自主神经系统 |
[13:32] | That’s what’s making you feel like you’re on a boat in choppy waters. | 让你觉得好像坐在一条摇摆不定的船上 |
[13:40] | Oh ho ho! Cool. | 太酷了 |
[13:47] | You think I’m not– | 你该不会是 |
[13:49] | You think I’m not gonna go to Foreman with this? | 觉得我不会把这事告诉福曼医生吧 |
[13:51] | Oh, you will. | 你当然会告诉他了 |
[13:52] | And…I’ll deny it, | 然后我当然会否认 |
[13:53] | and he’ll believe you. | 然后他当然会相信你 |
[13:54] | But then these two believe that | 不过站在这里的两位倒是觉得 |
[13:56] | the policy of protecting American jobs starts at home. | 保护公民工作权利得从自己做起 |
[13:59] | So they’ll never testify against me. | 所以是肯定不会帮你作证的 |
[14:02] | And you won’t be able to prove anything. | 那你什么也没法证明 |
[14:05] | Now, if I punched him in the face, | 看见没 要是我对着他的脸来上一拳 |
[14:07] | that he could prove. | 他就有证据了 |
[14:09] | I remember you saying something about | 我隐约还记得你说过 |
[14:11] | how loyalty to real estate was stupid. | 对房产的忠诚是多么的愚蠢 |
[14:14] | This is about reclaiming stolen property! | 这关系到能否拿回被窃取的财产 |
[14:17] | Loyalty to real estate is stupid, | 对于房产的忠诚确实愚蠢 |
[14:19] | because loyalty is stupid. | 因为忠诚本身就是蠢事一桩 |
[14:21] | First patriotism, now loyalty. | 先抨击爱国主义 现在又是忠诚 |
[14:23] | You hate ice cream too? | 你不会也讨厌冰激凌吧 |
[14:25] | French vanilla, yeah. | 法国香草味 确实讨厌 |
[14:26] | To willfully identify yourself as something else | 一厢情愿地给自己找个归属 |
[14:29] | is a perversion of self-expression. | 是一种病态的自我表现方式 |
[14:31] | I had a thought. | 我有个想法 |
[14:32] | Other than the fact | 撇开 |
[14:33] | that loyalty is the basis of all meaningful relationships. | 忠诚是一切有意义关系的建立基础的事实 |
[14:36] | The daughter said that | 他女儿还提到过 |
[14:37] | her mother died of Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma. | 她母亲死于非霍奇金淋巴瘤 |
[14:40] | What if she was misdiagnosed? | 要是那是误诊呢 |
[14:44] | Dutch chocolate’s not bad. | 巧克力味还不错 |
[14:46] | Gotta give ’em that. | 就是这个了 |
[14:47] | Her Lymphoma could have been caused by a virus, | 淋巴瘤可能是由病毒引起的 |
[14:49] | HTLV-1, | T细胞白血病病毒I型 |
[14:50] | which our patient contracted through having sex with his wife. | 可能通过性行为传染给他 |
[14:53] | In other words, loyalty gave him cancer. | 也就是说 忠诚让他患上了癌症 |
[14:56] | I like it. | 这主意我喜欢 |
[14:57] | Start him on radiation. | 对他进行放疗 |
[15:02] | Chang and Eng Bunker. | 这是昌恩兄弟 |
[15:04] | It’s the most famous conjoined twins in history. | 历史上最有名的连体双胞胎 |
[15:06] | 2011 is the bicentennial of their birth. | 2011年是他们诞生两百周年 |
[15:09] | The best halloween costumes | 最好的万圣节服装 |
[15:10] | are always the ones that need an explanation. | 永远都让人看不懂 |
[15:13] | What took you so long? | 怎么才来 |
[15:14] | I already lost one of them. | 我已经痛失其中之一了 |
[15:16] | You need help with the lacerations? | 撕裂伤的治疗要我帮忙吗 |
[15:18] | No, I think I got palliative. | 不是 我会用保守疗法 |
[15:20] | Why don’t you take preventative? | 你怎么也不做些预防措施 |
[15:21] | Prevent what? He got in a fight. | 预防什么 他弄成这样是因为打架 |
[15:23] | Which he started. | 还是他先动的手 |
[15:24] | Which means he’s both irascible and stupid. | 也就是说他又暴躁又愚蠢 |
[15:26] | I told the drunk, racist frat guy | 我都告诉那个种族歧视兄弟会的醉鬼 |
[15:28] | the proper term is “Conjoined twin,” | 这应该叫做连体双胞胎了 |
[15:30] | not “Siamese.” | 不是什么暹罗双胞胎 |
[15:32] | I can’t comment on the drunk or the frat. | 对于醉鬼还是兄弟会 我不予置评 |
[15:34] | But Change and Eng were both, in fact, born in Siam. | 但昌恩兄弟呢 确实出生于暹罗 |
[15:37] | And they were, in fact, twins. | 而且他们确实 是双胞胎 |
[15:40] | If your name was Richard, | 就像 如果你叫是理查德 |
[15:41] | it would be okay for me to call you a Dick. | 那我也可以叫你迪克 |
[15:43] | But maybe some of the tripe you learn in anger management class | 展示下你在愤怒控制课上学的废话吧 |
[15:46] | might help keep this guy out of here the next time. | 也许他就不会二进宫了 |
[15:49] | Sometimes, it’s incredibly satisfying | 有时候 给那些罪有应得的人来一拳 |
[15:52] | to wind up and punch someone who really deserves it. | 会让你感觉到格外的满足 |
[15:54] | But when you think about the consequences– | 但如果你能想想后果的话 |
[15:56] | Okay, let’s go. | 这样就行了 走吧 |
[15:57] | I thought you wanted me to help him with his anger. | 你不是让我帮他控制情绪吗 |
[15:59] | No, I got everything I need. | 不用了 我要的东西已经到手了 |
[16:02] | – Sometimes… – Sometimes… | -有时候 -有时候 |
[16:04] | It’s incredibly satisfying to wind up | 给那些罪有应得的人来一拳 |
[16:06] | and punch someone who deserves it. | 会让你感觉到格外的满足 |
[16:08] | Wonder what the committee’s gonna make of that. | 不知道委员会的人听后会怎么想 |
[16:15] | This is a waste of time. | 这纯粹就是浪费时间 |
[16:17] | There’s no way that Robin gave me an STD. | 罗宾不可能传染给我性病 |
[16:22] | I know this is hard, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[16:23] | and I’m sorry about your wife. | 关于你妻子的事 我很抱歉 |
[16:26] | If you’d like to talk to someone, | 如果你想找人谈谈的话 |
[16:28] | we do have grief counselors at the hospital. | 我们医院有悲伤咨询师 |
[16:30] | You sound like my daughter. | 你说起话来跟我女儿一样 |
[16:31] | I miss my wife, | 我很想我的妻子 |
[16:33] | but it’s not driving my decision-making. | 但这并不影响我的经营决策 |
[16:38] | You were CEO since 1988. | 你从88年开始就任首席执行官 |
[16:40] | You decided to move your company right after your wife died. | 在你妻子过世后决定搬迁公司 |
[16:43] | It stands to reason that your emotions factored in. | 合理的解释就是你受了情感的影响 |
[16:46] | My wife… | 我妻子 |
[16:50] | is the only thing that keeps me here. | 是我逗留此地的唯一原因 |
[16:54] | I visit her grave once a week. | 我每周都去给她扫墓 |
[17:01] | So your daughter was wrong. | 这么说 你女儿错了 |
[17:03] | You just…really need | 你就是需要 |
[17:06] | a lot of money. | 一大笔钱 |
[17:09] | You ever hear of Kongo Gumi? | 你听说过株式会社金刚组吗 |
[17:14] | Construction company in Japan founded in the year 578. | 是家成立于公元578年的日本建筑公司 |
[17:18] | Family-owned and operated. | 是家族企业 |
[17:21] | Building buddhist temples for 50 generations. | 五十代人都是以建造寺庙为生 |
[17:26] | We–went bankrupt five years ago. | 五年前破产了 |
[17:31] | You have any idea how that last CEO must have felt? | 你能想象他们最后一任执行官是什么感受吗 |
[17:38] | Sorry, I have to move. | 对不起 我忍不住要动一下 |
[17:47] | Your heart rate is speeding up. | 你在心律加速 |
[17:48] | Do you feel any tightness in your chest? | 感觉胸闷吗 |
[17:50] | Yes, I figured it was from the radiation. | 是的 我以为是放射的关系 |
[17:52] | I think you’re having a heart attack. | 我想你犯心脏病了 |
[17:58] | Come in. | 请进 |
[18:01] | Dr. Wilson… | 威尔森医生 |
[18:03] | I need your advice. | 我有事请教 |
[18:04] | I bet House $100 | 我和豪斯拿一百块 |
[18:08] | that I wouldn’t get fired | 赌我不会在纪律听证会 |
[18:09] | after my disciplinary hearing. | 之后被解雇 |
[18:11] | Ever since then, he’s been acting like | 自此以后 他仿佛 |
[18:13] | he’s actually trying to get me fired. | 当真想要让我被解雇 |
[18:16] | That’s because he is actually trying to get you fired. | 那是因为他的确想让你被解雇 |
[18:19] | Does he hate me? | 他讨厌我吗 |
[18:20] | Not sure that’s relevant to the equation. | 估计和那没有关系 |
[18:22] | So it’s really over $100? | 那么就是为了一百块 |
[18:24] | Not sure the amount is relevant. | 估计和钱没关系 |
[18:26] | He’s fighting for his honor. | 他捍卫的是他的尊严 |
[18:27] | He’ll ruin my career. | 他会毁了我的前程 |
[18:29] | – Not sure that’… – What if I bet him $200 | -估计也… -如果我拿两百块 |
[18:32] | I will get fired. | 赌我会被解雇呢 |
[18:33] | He sees competing debts with the same person | 他认为和同一个人下相互对立的赌注 |
[18:36] | as a disgrace to the game. | 是非常可耻的行为 |
[18:37] | He’ll be even more motivated to beat you. | 他可能会愈发地想要整垮你 |
[18:42] | If you were me, what would you do? | 换作是你 你会怎么做呢 |
[18:47] | You have to give him something | 你得给他些 |
[18:48] | he values more than honor. | 他视为比尊严还重要的东西 |
[18:52] | And you should update your resume. | 同时 你可以开始重新写简历了 |
[19:03] | EKG and troponins were equivocal. | 心电图和肌钙蛋白检测结果不明确 |
[19:05] | It’s not even clear if our patient | 甚至无法确定病人 |
[19:08] | just had a heart attack or what it was. | 是否犯了心脏病 |
[19:10] | Let’s look at segmental wall motion abnormalities. | 看看他是否有节段性室壁运动异常 |
[19:12] | Get him an echo to confirm. | 给他做个超声波检测 |
[19:14] | I need $200,000. | 我需要二十万 |
[19:17] | His company’s lost one third of its value | 自他入院后他的公司 |
[19:19] | since he was admitted. | 损失了三分之一的市值 |
[19:21] | And you want to do some insider trading? | 所以你想进行内幕交易吗 |
[19:23] | I take it felonies | 这是经济犯罪 |
[19:25] | aren’t a violation of your parole? | 有违你的假释条例吧 |
[19:26] | It’s not insider trading. | 这不是内幕交易 |
[19:27] | Just betting on myself to solve the case. | 就是赌我能治好他的病 |
[19:30] | Once we cure him, share price goes up, | 一旦治好了 他公司股价就会涨 |
[19:31] | I pay you back. | 我就还你钱 |
[19:33] | No. | 不行 |
[19:35] | No, you don’t say “No.” | 不 你不能说”不” |
[19:36] | You…make a counter offer. | 你应该和我还价 |
[19:38] | I’m not loaning my boss money. | 我不会借钱给我的老板的 |
[19:41] | Fine. I’ll make you a counter. | 好吧 我替你还价 |
[19:42] | $100,000. | 十万块 |
[19:45] | $20,000. | 二万块吧 |
[19:46] | I’ll buy options instead of shares. | 我不买股票了 我买期权 |
[19:47] | More risk, but more upside. | 风险更大 不过收益也更多 |
[19:49] | But that’s as low as I’m gonna go. | 最低就这个数了 |
[19:52] | I could do $5,000. | 我能借你五千块 |
[19:54] | Really? No backsies. | 真的 不准反悔 |
[19:55] | If…you double your clinic hours. | 如果 你的门诊时间翻倍的话 |
[19:58] | Six a week. | 每周六小时 |
[20:00] | I’ve seen how you disrespect those patients. | 我见识过你对病人的不尊重 |
[20:02] | So you want twice as many of them disrespected? | 所以你想要双倍数量的病人不被我尊重 |
[20:05] | Spend more hours with them, | 多花些时间在病人身上 |
[20:07] | you’ll treat them more humanely. | 你会对他们更人性些的 |
[20:10] | And this time, a land war in Russia | 现在 去俄罗斯打场地面战 |
[20:13] | will be a good idea. | 真是个好主意啊 |
[20:15] | Deal? | 成交吗 |
[20:18] | Here’s what I’m thinking. | 以下是我的愚见 |
[20:19] | You went to a parole hearing, | 你出席了一次假释听证会 |
[20:21] | where one of your old patients was denied. | 他们拒绝了你以前病人的假释申请 |
[20:23] | Hence the attire, hence the tardiness, | 这解释了你为什么穿礼服 为什么会迟到 |
[20:25] | most importantly hence the anger. | 尤其重要的是 为什么发这么大的火 |
[20:28] | You think you can restore the cosmic balance | 你认为在这里多做些好事 |
[20:30] | by doing extra good here. | 可以维持世间的平衡 |
[20:32] | More annoyingly, by having me doing it. | 更让人不爽的是 这好事还要由我来做 |
[20:37] | And deal. | 成交 |
[21:04] | Of course, you know… this means war. | 你知道 你这么做就是宣战了 |
[21:07] | Oh, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[21:09] | I mean, you’ll escalate, | 你会让战事升级 |
[21:10] | And then I’ll retaliate, | 然后我会报复 |
[21:12] | And the cycle will continue | 就这么礼尚往来地发展下去 |
[21:13] | until we’ve both gone too far, | 直到我们都做出过激行为 |
[21:14] | at which point, I’ll maybe get suspended. | 到那时 我可能因此停职 |
[21:17] | And you’ll go back to prison. | 至于你 就回监狱去吧 |
[21:24] | Happy pranking. | 恶作剧万岁 |
[21:34] | Patient had v-tach in the echo lab, | 超声波显示病人有室性心动过速 |
[21:36] | so we capped him, but… | 所以我们做了检查 |
[21:38] | Coronary Arteries were clean. | 但冠状动脉没有堵塞 |
[21:39] | If the plumbing’s fine, | 这好比如果水管没问题的话 |
[21:40] | check the electrical. | 就去检查下电路系统 |
[21:41] | EP study. | 做个电生理检查 |
[21:45] | Nice idea. | 好主意 |
[21:46] | Even has a metaphor in it. | 甚至还用了比喻 |
[21:48] | Not worth more than my honor. | 虽然比不上我的尊严 |
[21:50] | But delightful, all the same. | 但还是挺讨喜的 |
[21:53] | I’m not going to lose. | 我不会输的 |
[21:55] | My college roommate is the editor | 我大学室友现在是 |
[21:57] | of the Yale Law Review. | 《耶鲁法学观察》的编辑 |
[21:59] | She’s writing my opening statement. | 我的开场白正由她起草 |
[22:01] | You will be eloquent in your loss. | 你会拥有一个华丽的失败 |
[22:03] | This case boils down to he said, she said. | 归根结底就是你和他各执一词 |
[22:05] | He said, “I’ve been working at this hospital for 15 years. | 他说 “我在医院干了十五年了” |
[22:07] | “And I’m taking self-improvement classes.” | “而且我还参加了自我改善的课程” |
[22:09] | She said, “I’ve been a fellow for two months, | 她说 “我入院工作两个月” |
[22:12] | “and I’m kind of weird.” | “而且我性情古怪” |
[22:13] | No, he said, “I’m a drunk idiot” | 不对 他说的是 “我是个喝醉的白痴” |
[22:15] | “who thinks he can grab girls’ behinds | “以为能随便摸女生的屁股” |
[22:16] | “without ramifications.” | “而不会被追究责任” |
[22:17] | Wait, he was drunk? | 等等 他当时醉了 |
[22:19] | – In the hospital? – I already told Foreman | -还待在医院 -我告诉过福曼 |
[22:21] | he’d been drinking that night. | 他那晚喝过酒了 |
[22:22] | Andrews was taking sexual harassment classes, | 安德鲁斯上的是性骚扰课程 |
[22:24] | not AA. | 不是戒酒互助会 |
[22:28] | That means he didn’t get in trouble for drinking. | 意味着他没有因饮酒而受罚 |
[22:31] | Which means that Foreman signed off on it, | 说明是福曼替他隐瞒了 |
[22:33] | which means that he set all the wheels in motion. | 是他操办了这一切 |
[22:39] | Forget that. Wild speculation. | 算了 我推断得太离谱了 |
[22:41] | Go do the EP study. | 去做电生理检查吧 |
[22:48] | You already knew Andrews was drinking that night, | 你早就知道安德鲁斯那晚喝酒了 |
[22:51] | didn’t you? | 是吧 |
[22:53] | Yes. | 是的 |
[22:55] | I think you should cancel my hearing. | 我认为你应该取消我的听证会 |
[23:00] | I hope this isn’t going where I assume it’s going. | 我希望事态不会向我认为的方向发展 |
[23:02] | You’re the one who brought Andrews in. | 是你把安德鲁斯牵涉进来的 |
[23:04] | You set the wheels in motion. | 这一切都是你操办的 |
[23:11] | We had a patient who was going to die | 我们当时有个重危病人 |
[23:13] | without an avm embolization. | 如果不做脑动静脉畸形栓塞治疗必死无疑 |
[23:16] | Andrews…was the only neurologist I could reach. | 安德鲁斯是我唯一能联系到的神经科医师 |
[23:20] | He told me had a few glasses of wine, | 他告诉我他喝了几杯红酒 |
[23:22] | and that he shouldn’t do it, | 也知道他不该这么做 |
[23:23] | but he also said that you were good. | 但他还说了 你很优秀 |
[23:25] | You were ready to do one, as long as you were supervised. | 只要有人在旁指导 你已可以做栓塞治疗了 |
[23:29] | So we agreed that he would come in, | 所以我们同意让他留下 |
[23:30] | but wouldn’t touch the patient. | 但不能碰病人 |
[23:32] | I can understand the rationalization. | 你的想法我可以理解 |
[23:34] | We’ll see if the board agrees | 那我们就看董事会怎么说 |
[23:35] | when I tell them the whole story at my hearing. | 我要在听证会上和盘托出 |
[23:41] | I already did. | 我已经说了 |
[23:43] | I had a closed session hearing last week. | 上周我召开了一次内部听证会 |
[23:45] | The board decided to dock me two weeks pay. | 董事会决定扣除我两周的薪水 |
[23:54] | Been working for House for two weeks. | 在豪斯手下做了两周 |
[23:56] | It’s already too long. | 已经嫌长了 |
[24:03] | No sign of any electrical abnormalities | 右心房没有任何 |
[24:05] | in the right atrium. | 心电图异常 |
[24:07] | I’m so dead. | 我死定了 |
[24:09] | I-I think House set me up. | 我觉得豪斯给我下了个套 |
[24:12] | Have you sent | 你有没有 |
[24:13] | the committee a character reference for me? | 帮我写品行参考书给委员会 |
[24:16] | I thought you don’t like favors. | 我以为你不喜欢别人帮忙 |
[24:18] | I don’t like gifts. It wouldn’t be a gift. | 我不喜欢礼物 这不算礼物 |
[24:20] | I would just be you telling the truth. | 你也只是说真话而已 |
[24:22] | I hardly know you. | 我都不怎么了解你 |
[24:26] | O2 sat is 89. | 血氧饱和度89 |
[24:28] | Did we perforate? Is he tamponading? | 我们穿孔了吗 怎么会梗塞的 |
[24:30] | Heart rate’s only 90. Neck veins are flat. | 心率90 颈静脉平坦 |
[24:32] | Then why isn’t he saturated? | 那血氧饱和度怎么会低 |
[24:40] | Seems healthy to me. | 他看着挺健康的 |
[24:42] | Let’s release him. | 放他出院吧 |
[24:45] | My option to sell Barton Foods at $34 | 我手头以34美元卖出巴顿食品股票的期权 |
[24:48] | is about to expire. | 要到期了 |
[24:49] | So they thought the patient would be better by now. | 人们以为他已经好转了 |
[24:51] | Instead, I am going to lose $20,000. | 不然 我得损失两万美元 |
[24:55] | 20? | 两万 |
[24:56] | Your five plus the five I stole from wilson. | 你的五千加上从威尔森那偷的五千 |
[24:59] | Plus the ten I got on margin. | 还有一万保证金额度 |
[25:01] | You’re gonna have to talk to my bankruptcy attorney. | 你得找我的破产律师要钱去了 |
[25:04] | Unless… | 除非 |
[25:05] | There is a way that you can get your money back. | 要拿回你的钱 确实有个方法 |
[25:08] | Give me the full $200,000. | 给我二十万 |
[25:11] | And extrapolating, | 这样下去 |
[25:14] | tomorrow you’ll owe just shy of $1 million. | 明天你大概就要欠一百万了 |
[25:16] | It’s your own fault. | 是你自己惹的祸 |
[25:18] | You forced me to go with the options here. | 是你逼我选择了期权 |
[25:19] | Your damn anger issues are screwing with my finances. | 因为你生气 害我赔了钱 |
[25:23] | Regular stock this time, nice and safe. | 这次我只买平常的股票 平稳安全 |
[25:25] | I’m not angry. | 我没有生气 |
[25:26] | I don’t know if you’re trying to make me angry. | 不知道你是不是想要惹我生气 |
[25:28] | You refuse to bet on yourself. | 你拒绝赌你自己赢 |
[25:29] | That means low self-esteem. | 这说明你缺乏自信 |
[25:30] | So if I give you $200,000, | 所以如果我给你二十万 |
[25:32] | I’ll feel smart and pretty. | 我就会又漂亮又聪明了 |
[25:33] | Low self-esteem can be brought on | 缺乏自信可能源于 |
[25:35] | by exposure to one’s relatives. | 被某个亲戚戳了痛处 |
[25:38] | Nice clothes and anger… | 穿得正式 还生气 |
[25:39] | Classic symptoms. | 很典型 |
[25:41] | Family gathering. | 家庭聚会 |
[25:42] | You were late the other day | 你那天迟到 |
[25:44] | ’cause you were having breakfast | 是因为你在和 |
[25:45] | with grammy Adams or cousin it. | 外婆或是表亲谁谁的一起吃早餐 |
[25:48] | And she was nagging you about finding a husband. | 她催你快找个人嫁了 |
[25:50] | All right, this is getting annoying. | 好吧 你开始有点招人烦了 |
[25:52] | I’ll just tell you what I was– | 我直接告诉你得了 |
[25:55] | No spoilers. | 别剧透 |
[25:57] | They ruin everything. | 剧透最讨厌了 |
[25:59] | Pulmonology was that way. | 肺科在那边 |
[26:01] | Our patient’s lung problem is not a lung problem. | 他的肺部问题不是肺的问题 |
[26:03] | It’s a brain problem. | 是脑部问题 |
[26:04] | We’re consulting with neurology. | 我们去神经科咨询咨询 |
[26:06] | That’s my old boss. | 那是我前任上司 |
[26:08] | You don’t actually think this is neurological. | 你根本不觉得这和神经有关 |
[26:10] | I don’t know what it is. | 我不知道这和什么有关 |
[26:12] | Maybe I should just | 也许我应该 |
[26:13] | accept the patient’s death, if getting help | 就让病人去死 因为找某些人帮忙 |
[26:15] | can lead to awkwardness. | 可能会比较尴尬 |
[26:19] | Dr. Andrews. | 安德鲁斯医生 |
[26:21] | My associates. | 见过我的同事们 |
[26:22] | Doctors Adams and Park. | 亚当斯医生和朴克医生 |
[26:28] | Ah. Nice to meet you, Dr. Adams. | 很高兴见到你 亚当斯医生 |
[26:33] | Hello, Dr. Park. | 你好 朴克医生 |
[26:36] | You two know each other? | 你们俩认识啊 |
[26:39] | It’s a small world. | 世界真小 |
[26:41] | Dr. Park, maybe you’ll like to update | 朴克医生 能不能请你 |
[26:43] | our esteemed colleague | 向我们可敬的同事 |
[26:44] | on the condition of our patient. | 讲讲病人的情况 |
[26:50] | Micropsia, bleeding, | 视物显小症 出血 |
[26:52] | tachycardia, and difficulty breathing. | 心动过速和呼吸困难 |
[26:57] | Cute butt, huh? | 屁股不错吧 |
[27:00] | Can we go now? | 我们可以走了吗 |
[27:02] | You really wanna turn your back on this guy? | 你真的想背对他吗 |
[27:05] | Sorry. Carry on. | 抱歉 继续 |
[27:09] | It sounds like there could be | 听上去可能是 |
[27:10] | spinal cord involvement. | 脊髓受累 |
[27:12] | Have you considered normal pressure hydrocephalus? | 有没考虑过正常颅压脑积水 |
[27:17] | Okay, normal pressure hydrocephalus | 好吧 正常颅压脑积水 |
[27:19] | going once. | 一次 |
[27:21] | Normal pressure hydrocephalus going twice… | 正常压力脑积水 两次 |
[27:23] | It’s not his spinal cord, | 和脊髓无关 |
[27:24] | It’s the wiring between his heart and his brain. | 是他心脏和大脑的连接问题 |
[27:27] | Autonomic dysregulation syndrome. | 自主神经功能障碍综合征 |
[27:29] | You do a tilt table test, | 做直立倾斜试验 |
[27:31] | see how his heart rate responds. | 看他的心率作何反应 |
[27:33] | That’ll confirm. | 就能证实了 |
[27:34] | Well, if he has normal pressure hydrocephalus, | 如果是正常颅压脑积水 |
[27:36] | a tilt table test could put him in a coma. | 直立倾斜试验可能致使他昏迷 |
[27:38] | Then it’s a good thing he has A.D.S. | 那他最好得的是自主神经功能障碍综合症吧 |
[27:42] | Do you really believe in this diagnosis? | 你真相信自己的诊断吗 |
[27:44] | Because if this is just a pissing contest, | 因为如果这只是个斗气比赛 |
[27:46] | you are at a severe anatomical disadvantage. | 那说明你有严重的生理结构缺陷 |
[27:48] | It’s autonomic dysregulation syndrome. | 是自主神经功能障碍综合症 |
[27:51] | No…it’s normal pressure hydrocephalus. | 不 是正常颅压脑积水 |
[27:54] | Do a spinal fluid test to confirm. | 做脊髓液检测 |
[27:57] | We’re doing the tilt table. | 我们要做直立倾斜试验 |
[27:59] | That makes sense. | 真有道理 |
[28:01] | You’d rather have House fire you than Foreman? | 比起福曼你更想被豪斯解雇是吗 |
[28:03] | This bet’s got to be a test. | 这场赌局是个测试 |
[28:04] | See if I can handle working with him. | 测试我是否有能力和他一起工作 |
[28:05] | I need to prove I have the confidence | 我必须证明我有自信 |
[28:07] | to disobey him. | 来违抗他 |
[28:10] | Do you have any medical justification | 对于你的诊断 你有没有任何 |
[28:12] | for your diagnosis? | 医学上的理由 |
[28:13] | The symptoms fit, and Andrews is a hack. | 症状相符 而且安德鲁斯就是个草包 |
[28:17] | Do you think I’m right? | 你觉得呢 |
[28:23] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[28:25] | No…you need to go prepare for your hearing. | 不 你得准备听证会 |
[28:36] | 15 more minutes, Mr. Barton. | 还有15分钟 巴顿先生 |
[28:39] | A skin resurfacing laser is missing. | 一个激光换肤器不见了 |
[28:41] | And why are you asking me about it? | 为什么来问我 |
[28:43] | Because you work for House. | 因为你替豪斯做事 |
[28:45] | What would House want with a skin resurfacing laser? | 豪斯要激光换肤器干什么 |
[28:48] | I have no idea. Have you seen it? | 我怎么知道 你见过吗 |
[28:50] | My feet feel hot. | 我的脚感觉很热 |
[28:52] | That’s completely normal. | 那完全正常 |
[28:54] | No, but House has been talking about | 不 但豪斯一直提到 |
[28:57] | how badly he wants to remove those prison tats. | 他有多想把在监狱时的纹身洗掉 |
[28:59] | It’s a very expensive machine, | 那机器很贵 |
[29:01] | and I’d like it back. | 我希望能找回来 |
[29:02] | Please tell me if you hear anything. | 有什么消息麻烦告诉我 |
[29:06] | How expensive? | 有多贵 |
[29:08] | $200,000. | 二十万 |
[29:12] | He took it. | 就是他拿的 |
[29:13] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[29:15] | Park’s hearing’s about to start. | 朴克的听证会要开始了 |
[29:17] | You’re covering for him. | 你在为他掩饰 |
[29:18] | I did the same thing many times. | 我以前经常这样 |
[29:20] | My advice to you– figure out what line | 我的建议 设好 |
[29:22] | you aren’t willing to cross for him. | 你能为他所逾越的底线 |
[29:24] | Because, eventually, he’ll ask you to cross it. | 因为他最终还是会让你跨越它 |
[29:34] | How are your feet? | 你的脚怎样了 |
[29:38] | Mr. Barton? | 巴顿先生 |
[29:43] | Can you hear me, Mr. Barton? | 能听到我说话吗 巴顿先生 |
[29:47] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[29:53] | We have convened the disciplinary committee | 此次召集纪律委员会开庭 |
[29:56] | to decide the appropriate action that should be taken | 是为了裁定朴克智医生 |
[29:57] | against Dr. Chi Park as a result of her actions | 于今年十月七日 |
[29:59] | on October 7th of this year. | 所采取的行为是否适当 |
[30:03] | Dr. Park, do you have an opening statement. | 朴克医生 你是否打算进行开庭陈述 |
[30:05] | Dr. Foreman, members of the committee, | 福曼医生 各位委员会委员 |
[30:07] | thank you for giving me this opportunity | 感谢你们给我这次机会 |
[30:09] | to speak to you today, I… | 与你们进行交流 我… |
[30:12] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[30:13] | You can cancel the hearing. | 你们可以取消听证会了 |
[30:14] | ’cause I’m firing her myself. | 因为我要亲自开除她 |
[30:16] | She’s not yours to fire. | 她不是你能开除的 |
[30:17] | You guys better fire her for insubordination, | 你们最好以唯命不从的理由把她开除 |
[30:19] | ’cause she went rogue, and my patient is now in a coma. | 因为她的捣乱 我的病人陷入了昏迷 |
[30:21] | I’m the one who did the test. | 我才是做测试的人 |
[30:22] | No, it was my idea! | 不 那是我的主意 |
[30:23] | Seriously, House? | 你搞什么 豪斯 |
[30:24] | At least I’m smart enough | 至少我有自知之明 |
[30:25] | to know what I don’t know. | 不会不懂装懂 |
[30:26] | She went out of her way to defy me! | 她反抗我到过火了 |
[30:28] | She needs–damn it, you should just fire her! | 她应该 该死 就应该直接开除她 |
[30:31] | My apologies. | 很抱歉 |
[30:33] | My apologies, Dr. Park. | 很抱歉 朴克医生 |
[30:36] | Dr. House’s comments | 豪斯医生的意见 |
[30:38] | will, of course, have no bearing | 当然不会在此次听证会上 |
[30:39] | on this hearing. | 被采纳 |
[30:42] | Please continue. | 请继续 |
[30:46] | I, uh… | 我… |
[30:49] | I can’t believe you did that. | 我不敢相信你真这么做了 |
[30:50] | Right back at ya. | 彼此彼此 |
[30:52] | Our patient’s dying. We need theories. | 我们的病人正在死去 我们需要些想法 |
[30:55] | It’s gotta be normal pressure hydrocephalus. | 应该是正常颅压脑积水 |
[30:57] | Andrews predicted the coma. | 安德鲁斯预测到了昏迷 |
[30:59] | Yeah, but even a broken doctor’s right twice a day. | 没错 但再傻的医生也有蒙对的时候 |
[31:01] | Patient wasn’t wet, wobbly, or wacky. | 病人没有出汗 发抖或行为古怪 |
[31:04] | Coma had to be a lucky guess. | 昏迷只是碰运气猜中的 |
[31:06] | If you didn’t think he was right, | 如果你认为他是错的 |
[31:09] | then why did you want us to collect his spinal fluid? | 为什么还让我们去采集脊髓液呢 |
[31:11] | I didn’t. I wanted you to do a tilt table test. | 我没有 我想让你们去做直立倾斜实验 |
[31:14] | You have a wonderful way of communicating. | 你的沟通方式真是太绝了 |
[31:15] | I knew Park wanted to do a tilt table. | 我知道朴克想进行直立倾斜测验 |
[31:17] | She listens to me, I waste an hour. | 如果她听了我的 我就是浪费了一小时 |
[31:19] | If she defies me… | 如果她违反我的命令 |
[31:20] | Then I get the test I want and my 100 bucks. | 我不仅得到了测试结果还赚了一百块 |
[31:24] | Up high. | 爽死了 |
[31:25] | You’re an ass. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[31:27] | You’re angry. | 你生气了 |
[31:29] | Yes! Now I’m angry. | 没错 现在我是生气了 |
[31:31] | Let’s run the test for normal pressure hydrocephalus. | 我们就去做正常颅压脑积水的测试吧 |
[31:34] | No. | 不 |
[31:35] | What else would explain our symptoms | 还有什么可以解释这些症状 |
[31:38] | and make our patient go into a coma during that test? | 并且让病人在测试过程中陷入昏迷的呢 |
[31:41] | How ’bout hepatic encephalopathy? | 肝性脑病可能吗 |
[31:43] | No, we already tested his liver enzymes. | 不会 我们已经测过肝酶了 |
[31:45] | They’re normal. | 指标正常 |
[31:46] | Or his liver’s so far gone | 或是他的肝脏已经 |
[31:47] | it can’t even produce enzymes. | 没办法产生酶了 |
[31:49] | That’s desperate. | 这想法太离谱了 |
[31:51] | Fits the symptoms. | 与症状相符 |
[31:53] | And Andrews is a hack. | 安德鲁斯就是个草包 |
[31:55] | Go biopsy to confirm. | 进行穿刺活检确认 |
[31:57] | Unless you want your own hearing. | 除非你也想开个听证会 |
[31:59] | You’d have to hire me first. | 那你得先雇我 |
[32:02] | Nurse Williams to social services. | 威廉斯护士请到社会服务科 |
[32:04] | Nurse Williams to social services. | 威廉斯护士请到社会服务科 |
[32:06] | So you do realize | 你现在充分认识到 |
[32:08] | that it is unacceptable to hit someone | 在工作场所打人 |
[32:10] | in the workplace? | 是不应该的了吗 |
[32:11] | Yes, completely unacceptable. | 是的 完全不应该 |
[32:14] | I wasn’t thinking. | 我当时没动脑子 |
[32:15] | I guess, I mean– yes, technically, | 我猜 我的意思是 理论上讲 |
[32:17] | I was thinking. | 我一直在思考 |
[32:19] | I just…it happened so fast, | 我只是…一切发生得太快了 |
[32:22] | I did–I– | 我 |
[32:23] | I… | 我… |
[32:25] | It’s like… | 当时就好像… |
[32:26] | It’s like it wasn’t even me. | 就好像我不是我了 |
[32:28] | I would never do something like that. | 我绝不会做那种事的 |
[32:32] | Even though I did. | 虽然我那么做了 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry, I’m not making any sense right now. | 对不起 我现在有点语无伦次了 |
[32:38] | I, um… | 我… |
[32:40] | I don’t know, I… | 我不知道 我… |
[32:42] | Just really love being a doctor so much. | 我真的很喜欢当医生 |
[32:45] | And I barely even have $100 and… | 我连一百块钱都没有… |
[32:51] | please don’t fire me. | 请不要开除我 |
[33:01] | Is this theory more promising than the others? | 这理论比其它的可能性更大吗 |
[33:04] | We’ll know in a few hours. | 几小时内我们就能知道了 |
[33:07] | How are you holding up? | 你还撑得住吗 |
[33:10] | Other than the fact that my dad’s in a coma… | 除了我爸还在昏迷以外… |
[33:13] | terrible. | 糟透了 |
[33:15] | Tomorrow morning, I am supposed to sign | 明天早上 我应该签署 |
[33:17] | a piece of paper that will… | 一份文件 那会… |
[33:19] | move the company | 将公司转移 |
[33:20] | and cost thousands of employees their jobs. | 并断送数千员工的工作 |
[33:23] | I thought you’d rather see the company | 我以为你会希望看到公司 |
[33:25] | go under in New Jersey than thrive in China. | 搬去新泽西而不是中国 |
[33:29] | It’s what my dad wants. | 那是我爸的愿望 |
[33:31] | And it’s still his company. | 公司还是他的 |
[33:32] | I’m really just keeping the seat warm. | 我只是在让公司保持运转 |
[33:35] | But unless he wakes up before tomorrow, | 如果他不能在明早前醒来 |
[33:38] | it’s gonna be my signature on that piece of paper. | 那份文件上就会是我的签名了 |
[33:47] | You don’t have to sign it. | 你不必签字的 |
[33:54] | I’ll let you know when we have the results. | 一有结果我第一时间通知你 |
[34:16] | Biopsy was clean. It’s not his liver. | 活检结果正常 不是肝脏问题 |
[34:18] | I also ran the spinal fluid test, | 我还做了脊髓液检测 |
[34:20] | and you were right that Andrews was wrong. | 你是对的 安德鲁斯确实错了 |
[34:23] | His ICP was not normal. It was elevated. | 他的颅内压不正常 指标偏高 |
[34:26] | What about HTLV? | 会不会是人体T细胞白血病病毒 |
[34:28] | We ruled that out three days ago. | 早在三天前就被排除了 |
[34:30] | Because of his heart problems, but– | 因为他的心脏问题 但是 |
[34:31] | Once something gets taken off the board, | 一旦某些理论被否定了 |
[34:33] | I’m the only one who’s allowed to put it back on. | 我是唯一能将它们重新列入考虑范围的人 |
[34:39] | You owe me 106,804 won. | 你欠我106804韩元 |
[34:43] | or $100 U.S. | 或者是100美元 |
[34:47] | God, but you’re petty. | 上帝啊 你真小心眼 |
[34:50] | Okay, so…two options. | 两个选项 |
[34:52] | Either we figure out what’s wrong with this guy, | 要么查出这家伙的病因 |
[34:54] | or we figure out how to make this company profitable | 要么设法让他的公司在新泽西州 |
[34:56] | in New Jersey. | 也能营利 |
[34:58] | Eastern Equine Encephalitis? | 东部马脑炎 |
[35:02] | Thinking in here! | 我们在思考问题 |
[35:03] | Brain scans indicate | 脑部扫描显示 |
[35:04] | it could be Loa Loa Disease. | 有可能是罗阿罗阿丝虫病 |
[35:08] | Ah, shut it off! | 给我关掉 |
[35:22] | Apparently we’re allowed to do this now. | 显然现在打人也没事了 |
[35:30] | Get out of here, House! | 豪斯 出去 |
[35:35] | Start the patient on plasmapheresis. | 给病人做血浆置换 |
[35:39] | He’ll wake up in an hour. | 一小时后他就会醒过来 |
[35:44] | It’s been a pleasure having you in the neighborhood. | 有你做邻居真开心 |
[36:00] | This diagnosis was brought to you by the letter “Y.” | 本诊断的灵感来自字母Y |
[36:03] | Dad… | 爸 |
[36:04] | God, you’re okay. | 上帝 你没事了 |
[36:07] | I’m thirsty. | 我口渴 |
[36:10] | That’s a side effect of not dying. | 活着就是比死了麻烦 |
[36:12] | Turns out your blood was getting thick and syrupy. | 发现是你的血液粘稠 血糖高 |
[36:16] | Complexes of large, Y-shaped antibodies | Y字型抗体聚集成团 |
[36:18] | were clogging up your blood vessels, | 阻塞了血管 |
[36:21] | causing your organs to shut down one by one. | 引起你全身器官接连衰竭 |
[36:24] | Now, usually with Hyperviscosity Syndrome, | 通常来说 高粘滞血症的成因是 |
[36:26] | it’s caused by an elevated blood count | 红细胞计数升高 |
[36:28] | or protein count. | 或者血蛋白升高 |
[36:29] | Yours eluded us | 由于你患有风湿性关节炎 |
[36:30] | ’cause it was caused by antibodies | 因而升高的是抗体 |
[36:32] | from your rheumatoid arthritis. | 误导了我们 |
[36:33] | Now that they’re being filtered out, | 现在我们把抗体滤除 |
[36:35] | the blood would be… | 你的血液就 |
[36:37] | a little less duck sauce and a little more soy sauce. | 甜面酱变酱油了 |
[36:41] | So I’m gonna be completely cured. | 这么说我会痊愈 |
[36:44] | It’s not all about you. | 这可不是你一个人的事情 |
[36:46] | Your stock price | 你公司的股价 |
[36:48] | will be completely cured, | 也会恢复如初 |
[36:49] | once you sign this. | 只要你签了这个 |
[36:51] | It’s a press release. | 这是一份新闻声明 |
[36:53] | It says that you’re healthy, you’re going back to work, | 声明你身体健康 即将恢复工作 |
[36:55] | and you’re signing the lease | 并且准备签署 |
[36:57] | that officially moves the company to China. | 将公司移往中国的正式合同 |
[36:58] | He just woke up. | 他才刚醒过来 |
[36:59] | Dad, you don’t have to deal with this right now. | 爸 这事不急 |
[37:01] | Ah, mm, yeah, actually… | 事实上 |
[37:03] | He does. | 一定要现在 |
[37:04] | ’cause the market opens at 9:00 a.m. | 因为股市九点就开盘了 |
[37:06] | And this means a lot to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[37:09] | You may remember me | 你还记得我吧 |
[37:10] | from the time I saved your life. | 是我救你一命的 |
[37:16] | If you move it, it’ll be without me. | 你执意搬迁工厂 就没有我了 |
[37:23] | I know you object. | 我知道你一直都反对 |
[37:25] | I know you disagree with… | 我知道你不同意… |
[37:26] | Dad… | 爸 |
[37:28] | I can’t do it. | 我不能这么做 |
[37:34] | If this is really about family, | 如果真是为了这个家 |
[37:35] | You will not do this. | 你就不要这样做 |
[38:27] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[38:31] | Got lucky this time. | 这次咱走运 |
[38:33] | No, you didn’t. | 不是你走运 |
[38:34] | I made this bet so you’d stop | 我跟你赌是为了让你 |
[38:36] | actively trying to fire Park | 不要极力炒掉朴克 |
[38:37] | so you’d be neutral. | 至少保持中立 |
[38:38] | You went out of your way to help her. | 而你破例费心帮她 |
[38:41] | She obviously earned your respect, | 她明显已经赢得了你的尊重 |
[38:42] | passed whatever test you… | 通过了你的什么测试… |
[38:43] | I sabotaged her hearing. | 我去了她的听证会上捣乱 |
[38:45] | You do read the school paper, don’t you? | 校报你还看的吧 |
[38:47] | If you had sabotaged her hearing, | 如果你真是去破坏她听证会的 |
[38:49] | she would have gotten more than a slap on the wrist. | 她就不会仅仅被小施惩戒了 |
[38:51] | What you actually did was make her emotional | 你行动的实际效果是让她情绪激动 |
[38:53] | and make the board members see her as a victim. | 让董事会成员视她为受害者 |
[38:55] | ’cause the panel feels badly | 因为董事会不喜欢 |
[38:56] | for incompetent doctors who nearly kill people. | 险些害死病人的无能医生 |
[38:59] | You know that everyone on that panel hates you. | 你知道董事会的人都恨你 |
[39:01] | You know the minute you recommend firing anyone, | 你提出要解雇某人 |
[39:03] | they start discussing how big a bonus to give them. | 他们立刻开始研究要给那人多少奖金 |
[39:06] | That’s just hurtful. | 这话真伤人 |
[39:07] | The fact is, winning $100 from you | 事实上 从你手里赢一百美元 |
[39:10] | gives me more pleasure | 给我带来的欢乐 |
[39:11] | than winning $100 from her. | 远胜过从她那里赢一百美元 |
[39:14] | Here’s your five grand. | 这是你的五千 |
[39:18] | What five grand? | 什么五千 |
[39:22] | Just take it. Trust me. | 只管拿着 相信我 |
[39:30] | Found her sleeping in the park. | 发现她在公园里睡觉 |
[39:32] | Said she ran away because her daddy didn’t love her. | 她说老爸不爱她 她就离家出走了 |
[39:35] | And that is exactly what happened… | 事情就是这个样子 |
[39:37] | As far as you can prove. | 至少你不能证实不是 |
[39:39] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[39:40] | You’re not going to jail…today. | 你今天不用进监狱 |
[39:42] | But you do know | 可是你也清楚 |
[39:44] | I just can’t let this slide. | 我不能允许你愈演愈烈 |
[39:46] | You need to keep up your rep. | 领导得有威严 |
[39:48] | Fine. Clinic hours. | 好吧 门诊时间 |
[39:49] | I’ll double them. | 双倍 |
[39:50] | Okay. 12 hours a week. | 很好 每周十二小时 |
[39:53] | No… | 不 |
[39:54] | Three times two equals six. | 三乘二等于六 |
[39:56] | And 3 times 2 times 2 is 12. | 三乘二再乘二等于十二 |
[39:59] | I know about your deal with Adams. | 我知道你跟亚当斯的约定 |
[40:07] | Call Chase and Taub. | 给奇斯和陶博打电话 |
[40:10] | Get ’em in here. | 叫他们回来上班 |
[40:11] | The boys are back. | 男孩们回来了[有同名电影] |
[40:16] | This check is for significantly more | 这张支票的数额比起我告诉你 |
[40:18] | than what I told you it would take | 筹建诊断科所需 |
[40:19] | to fund the department. | 多出很多 |
[40:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[40:32] | You paged me? | 你呼我 |
[40:51] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[40:58] | You caught your boyfriend cheating that morning. | 那天早上你发现男朋友出轨 |
[41:02] | You had a big fight. | 大吵一架 |
[41:04] | That’s why you were late. | 所以才迟到 |
[41:07] | You re-pitched an S.T.D. | 对病人重检性病 |
[41:10] | You haven’t gotten two consecutive minutes | 说话张口闭口 |
[41:13] | without using the word “Loyalty,” | 不离”忠诚”二字 |
[41:14] | which explains the anger and the low self-esteem, | 反映了你的愤怒 不自信 |
[41:17] | and the desire to feel pretty… | 你刻意装扮是因为 |
[41:19] | after having been rejected explains the clothes. | 被抛弃后渴望感到自己漂亮 |
[41:26] | It wasn’t my boyfriend. | 不是我男朋友 |
[41:29] | It was my husband. | 是我丈夫 |
[41:31] | I was at my lawyer’s office signing the divorce papers. | 我那天去了律师事务所签离婚协议 |
[41:39] | I missed the fact that you were married. | 我错过了你已婚这个事实 |
[41:41] | We’ve been separated for almost a year. | 我们分居已经快一年了 |
[41:45] | So…old news? | 已是过往烟云 |
[41:47] | No anger left? | 不再愤怒了吗 |
[42:06] | It’s all bought and paid for. | 付过钱了 随便砸 |