时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Patuxent River Naval Air Station near DC., | 位于华府附近的帕塔克森特河海军航空站 |
[00:18] | was commissioned in 1943 | 在约翰·麦凯恩祖父的主持下 |
[00:20] | by John McCain’s grandfather. | 于1943年正式启用 |
[00:24] | I’m thinking of going hang gliding. | 我在考虑去玩滑翔翼 |
[00:26] | Pax River is, like, completely flat. | 帕塔克河上的气流相当平缓 |
[00:28] | Think that’s why they tested | 我想这正是V-22鱼鹰式倾转旋翼机 |
[00:28] | V-22鱼鹰式倾转旋翼机 兼具直升机和固定翼螺旋桨飞机的优点 | |
[00:29] | the V-22 Osprey there. | 选在那里试飞的原因 |
[00:35] | I like naval stuff. | 我喜欢研究海军装备 |
[00:37] | I like their oranges and lint. | 我喜欢他们的橙子 和皮棉衣 |
[00:39] | What looks ike kidney disease, but isn’t. | 什么病不是肾病却神似肾病 |
[00:41] | And where is Chase? | 奇斯哪去了 |
[00:42] | Root canal and Berger’s. | 去看牙根管 还有比格氏病 |
[00:43] | The first one was regarding Chase, | 第一个是说奇斯 |
[00:45] | root canal. | 他去治牙根管 |
[00:45] | If done correctly, it doesn’t look like kidney disease. | 如果治疗得当 就不像肾病了 |
[00:49] | Got a case for you. | 给你找了个病人 |
[00:50] | Smells funny. | 好像挺有意思 |
[00:51] | Patient had an idiopathic anaphylactic reaction. | 病人突发特发性过敏反应 |
[00:54] | It stumped two E.R. docs, | 难倒了两名急诊室医生 |
[00:56] | and an immunologist from Johns Hopkins. | 还有一位约翰·霍普金斯大学的免疫学家 |
[00:57] | Patient went from asymptomatic to fried kidneys | 在一年之内 患者从无症状到 |
[01:00] | in less than a year. | 肾功能衰竭 |
[01:00] | Stumped three internists | 难倒了三位内科医师 |
[01:02] | and a department chair from Harvard. | 和一个哈佛的科室主任 |
[01:03] | 14-year-old girl, intermittent attacks. | 十四岁的女孩 间歇性发作 |
[01:05] | Four-year-old boy, consistently at death’s door. | 四岁的小男孩 一直在鬼门关徘徊 |
[01:17] | This patient died five years ago. | 这病人五年前就死了 |
[01:21] | I didn’t say which side of the door he was on. | 我又没说他在门里还是门外 |
[01:26] | The fact that he’s dead makes it more interesting. | 他的死亡让这病例更有趣 |
[01:29] | Four-year-olds do not die of Berger’s. | 四岁的孩子是不会死于比格氏病的 |
[01:36] | I thought it was relevant. | 我以为这是有关的 |
[01:37] | Death is a consequence, not a symptom. | 死亡是结果 而不是症状 |
[01:39] | If it’s not a symptom, it’s not relevant. | 只要它不是症状 就没有关系 |
[01:44] | Shouldn’t we be trying to maximize | 我们是不是该试着尽力 |
[01:46] | what we can save here, | 拯救可以挽救的东西呢 |
[01:47] | 14-year-old, your freedom, our asses? | 比如十四岁女孩的生命 你的自由和我们的生计 |
[01:53] | Right… save your asses. | 好吧 努力自保吧 |
[02:31] | She was in a car accident when she was two. | 她两岁时出过车祸 |
[02:33] | She only had minor injuries, but her father died. | 她只受了些轻伤 但她父亲死了 |
[02:36] | That was 12 years ago. You think that’s pertinent? | 那是十二年前的事了 你认为这有关吗 |
[02:38] | No, I think it’s sad. | 不 我认为她挺可怜的 |
[02:40] | She got sick in the middle of her 14th birthday party, | 她在十四岁生日聚会上生病了 |
[02:44] | which is sad and pertinent. | 这既可怜而又相关 |
[02:46] | Maybe she was opening a present | 或许她当时正在打开一份礼物 |
[02:48] | that triggered the reaction. | 才引发了过敏反应 |
[02:49] | – Where’s House? – Pissing contest with Foreman. | -豪斯人呢 -跟福曼比吹胡子瞪眼 |
[02:51] | Last thing she ate was strawberry cake, | 她最后吃的东西是草莓蛋糕 |
[02:53] | but allergy tests for everything were negative. | 但是过敏原检测显示她对什么都不过敏 |
[02:55] | Do you like your dentist? | 你喜欢你的牙医吗 |
[02:56] | I’m still going to my pediatric one. | 我现在找的还是我小时候看牙的医生 |
[02:58] | What’s your dentist’s name? | 你牙医叫什么 |
[03:01] | – Williams. – What if it’s not an allergic reaction? | -威廉姆斯 -如果不是过敏反应呢 |
[03:03] | Hereditary angioedema | 遗传性血管水肿 |
[03:05] | or systemic mastocytosis | 或是全身性肥大细胞增多症 |
[03:06] | could mimic anaphylaxis. | 可能表现为过敏反应 |
[03:07] | You’re not sure of his name? | 你不太清楚他的名字吗 |
[03:09] | You just saw him this morning. | 你今天早上才去看的牙医 |
[03:11] | His assistant’s name is Angie. | 他的助手叫安吉 |
[03:13] | Her home number is– | 她家电话是… |
[03:14] | Normal complement studies | 防御素检测值正常 |
[03:15] | no skin lesions. | 没有皮肤损害 |
[03:17] | You had a manicure. | 你去修指甲了 |
[03:18] | This is fresh! You weren’t at the dentist. | 这是刚修剪过的 你没去看牙医 |
[03:20] | Why would you lie about that? | 你为什么要说谎呢 |
[03:21] | To avoid having this conversation. | 就是不想有人多问 |
[03:22] | Elevated bp. What about pheochromocytoma? | 血压高 会不会是嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[03:24] | Or an anaphylactoid reaction, | 或者就是过敏反应 |
[03:26] | which could be triggered by certain opioids. | 可能由某些鸦片类药剂引起 |
[03:27] | You’ve had your hair cut three times since I’ve met you. | 自我认识你以来 你剪过三次头发 |
[03:30] | You can’t be embarrassed about a manicure. | 你不可能为修指甲而不好意思 |
[03:32] | There’s gotta be a deeper reason. | 肯定有更深层次的原因 |
[03:33] | Did House give you homework? | 是不是豪斯让你问的 |
[03:34] | She’s not on any meds. | 她什么药都没吃过 |
[03:35] | Haven’t you heard? Everybody lies. | 你没听说过吗 所有人都会说谎 |
[03:37] | And the tox screen was clean. | 毒理检验未检出毒物 |
[03:39] | Feel free to jump in at any time. | 你们俩随时可以发表意见 |
[03:43] | We’ll check catecholamines for pheo | 我们会检测血儿茶酚胺以确定有无嗜铬细胞瘤 |
[03:45] | and run an expanded opioid panel. | 然后再做次扩展鸦片筛检 |
[03:46] | You see what the patient says about drug use | 你们趁她母亲没在病房时 |
[03:48] | when her mother’s out of the room. | 再问问她吸毒的事 |
[03:54] | No, never. | 没有 从没吸过 |
[03:55] | Nobody’s here to bust you, Iris. | 我们不是想揭发你 艾瑞斯 |
[03:56] | We just need to know if– | 我们只需要知道你是否… |
[03:57] | No, I already told you. | 没有 我已经告诉过你们了 |
[03:58] | I just take vitamin C sometimes. | 我就有时吃点维生素C |
[04:02] | What exactly were you doing when you had your reaction? | 当你发病时 你具体在干什么 |
[04:05] | Opening a birthday present, the magic 8 ball. | 拆一件生日礼物 是魔力八号球 |
[04:09] | The joke gift, not the cocaine. | 是开玩笑的玩具 不是可卡因 |
[04:11] | Is that it? | 行了吗 |
[04:14] | Certain drugs could explain her reaction. | 有些药物可以引起她的过敏反应 |
[04:20] | What kind of drugs? | 哪些药物 |
[04:22] | What kind did you have in mind? | 你能想到什么 |
[04:25] | Iris has always been a moody girl. | 艾瑞斯一直是一个情绪化的女孩 |
[04:28] | And now that she’s a teenager, it’s gotten worse. | 现在她到了青春期 就更严重了 |
[04:31] | So for the past few months I’ve been… | 所以这几个月来 |
[04:34] | giving something to relax her. | 我一直给她吃些药 想让她放松些 |
[04:35] | Diazepam. I tell her it’s vitamin c. | 安定 我告诉她是维生素C |
[04:39] | Being normal is very important to Iris. | 艾瑞斯很想做个正常的女孩 |
[04:42] | She couldn’t handle the thought of being on meds. | 她会无法接受自己需要长期服药的事实 |
[04:45] | Anti-anxiety medications would explain it. | 抗焦虑药能引起这种反应 |
[04:48] | If we keep her off, | 如果我们停止用这药 |
[04:49] | she’ll be moody, but healthy. | 她会情绪化 但是会很健康 |
[04:55] | Or it’s something else. | 或者另有病因 |
[05:03] | I need to DDX a patient with you. | 我需要和你一起为一个病人做会诊 |
[05:05] | I thought you had a team for that. | 你不是有个干这活的团队吗 |
[05:06] | According to Foreman, | 根据福曼的说法 |
[05:07] | they’re only for DDXing people who are still alive. | 他们只能用来给活人做会诊 |
[05:12] | You have a dead patient? | 你有一个死病人吗 |
[05:14] | Bigotry is boring when we add modifiers. | 修饰偏见很是无聊 |
[05:17] | I don’t see creed, color, pulse. | 我不去过问他的信仰 肤色 有没有脉搏 |
[05:19] | Foreman will find out you’re taking this case, | 福曼会发现你在研究这病例 |
[05:21] | and he’ll bust you. | 他会告发你 |
[05:22] | But you know that, | 但这你知道 |
[05:23] | which means… | 也就是说 |
[05:26] | You want to go back to jail… | 你想回监狱 |
[05:30] | Because it’s the one place | 因为只有那里 |
[05:32] | you’re unable to indulge your self-destructive habits. | 容不得你沉溺于自我毁灭的习惯 |
[05:35] | Yeah, it’s much more likely that I’m taking this case | 是啊 我接这个病例更有可能 |
[05:38] | because I miss showering with cro-magnons | 是因为我怀念囹圄时光 |
[05:40] | than that I actually happen to find it interesting. | 而不是我真的觉得它有趣 |
[05:44] | Four-year-old kid. | 四岁大的孩子 |
[05:45] | His kidneys died, they transfused. | 先是肾脏衰竭 他们给他输血 |
[05:48] | His lungs died. He died. | 接着又肺衰竭 他就死了 |
[05:52] | Have you seen Bride Of The Monster? | 看过《魔鬼新娘》没有 |
[05:53] | I just got the Ed wood box set. | 我刚买到艾德·伍德电影集锦 |
[05:55] | What if the chicken was the egg? | 会不会搞错顺序 |
[05:57] | What if the lung involvement came first? | 如果是肺部先出的问题呢 |
[05:58] | I don’t really care about the movie. | 其实我不怎么在乎那部电影 |
[05:59] | – I just don’t want to indulge your- – Lupus. | -我只是不想纵容你的… -红斑狼疮 |
[06:02] | Because this is a bad idea, House. | 因为这样做没有好下场 豪斯 |
[06:05] | If the kid had a rash | 如果这孩子有皮疹 |
[06:06] | or some circulation issue… | 或有些循环问题 |
[06:10] | Damn! | 该死 |
[06:13] | I just realized I’m late for my anger management class. | 我才发觉我愤怒控制课要去晚了 |
[06:20] | Traffic, for sure. | 交通 当然是一大问题 |
[06:22] | Taxes. Definitely taxes. | 税收 无疑也是 |
[06:24] | Spoiled grandchildren. | 被宠坏的孙子孙女 |
[06:25] | Platitudes. | 俗 |
[06:30] | Any others? | 还有其它的吗 |
[06:31] | And I lose my temper when someone suggests | 我有时发脾气是因为有人说 |
[06:33] | that a handful of pop-psych catch phrases | 几句大众心理学的口头禅 |
[06:35] | can control our most seminal, intractable, | 就能控制住我们最重要的 最难以控制的 |
[06:39] | and natural reaction to a dead child. | 也是最自然的 对痛失爱子的反应 |
[06:45] | Am I right, Emory? | 我说得对吗 埃莫雷 |
[06:51] | I don’t think Emory wants to share right now. | 我觉得埃莫雷现在不想分享 |
[06:54] | They blew it, didn’t they? | 他们搞砸了 对吧 |
[06:55] | They missed your son’s rash. | 他们没留意到你儿子的皮疹 |
[06:57] | A faint one, on his cheek. | 不很明显 在他脖子上 |
[06:58] | He didn’t have a rash. | 他没有皮疹 |
[07:01] | I think we should talk about Lena’s grandchildren. | 我认为我们该聊聊莉娜的孙子 孙女 |
[07:03] | They’re alive. | 他们活着 |
[07:04] | – Was he sensitive to sunlight? – No. | -他对阳光敏感吗 -不 |
[07:06] | – Greg… – Cold fingers and toes? | -格雷戈 -手脚冰凉吗 |
[07:08] | No! | 不 |
[07:18] | Wegener’s granulomatosis. | 韦格纳肉芽肿 |
[07:21] | I need to examine your son. | 我需要给你儿子做检查 |
[07:22] | You’re a bit late for that…you ass. | 有点晚了 混蛋 |
[07:25] | With you and your wife’s consent, | 只要你和你妻子同意 |
[07:27] | we can get an exhumation order. | 我们就能获准开棺验尸 |
[07:29] | Find out what killed him. | 找出他的死因 |
[07:31] | Ex-wife. | 是前妻 |
[07:33] | And you’ll never get her consent. | 而且她永远不会同意 |
[07:35] | She’s moved on– new hub, new kid. | 她已开始新生活 新丈夫 新孩子 |
[07:37] | She wants nothing to do with Drew’s death. | 她不想再跟德鲁的死有任何瓜葛 |
[07:39] | Or me. | 对我也是 |
[07:43] | You’re angry because your kid died. | 你愤怒是因为你儿子死了 |
[07:46] | More than that, | 不仅如此 |
[07:47] | because you don’t have an answer. | 更因为你还不知道死因 |
[07:51] | People need answers. | 人们总想讨个说法 |
[08:02] | He’s in a crypt at St. Jude’s cemetery. | 他葬在圣犹达公墓的一个墓室里 |
[08:08] | You feeling any pain or cramping here? | 这里有疼痛感吗 |
[08:11] | A bit. | 一点点 |
[08:13] | But not just there, um… | 但不止那里 |
[08:15] | Here. | 这也有 |
[08:17] | Breast tenderness. | 乳房触痛 |
[08:18] | Have you been having regular periods, Iris? | 你经期正常吗 艾瑞斯 |
[08:20] | Not really. | 不太好 |
[08:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[08:24] | I think we should run a pregnancy test. | 我觉得我们应该验孕 |
[08:27] | Iris isn’t sexually active. | 艾瑞斯没有性行为 |
[08:29] | She doesn’t even have a boyfriend. | 她都没有男朋友 |
[08:31] | Pregnancy would explain all of her symptoms. | 怀孕能解释所有症状 |
[08:33] | Can even cause some unpredictable allergic reactions. | 甚至是引起不可预知的过敏反应 |
[08:35] | How can I be pregnant if I’ve never even had sex? | 我都没性行为怎么会怀孕呢 |
[08:39] | We just need a drop of blood. | 我们只需抽点血 |
[08:44] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[08:45] | My– | 我的 |
[08:46] | my arms. | 我的手臂 |
[08:48] | I can’t feel my arms. | 失去知觉了 |
[08:59] | At this rate, | 照这么个速度 |
[09:01] | I’m gonna need to pick out a plot for myself. | 我就得给自己找块墓地了 |
[09:04] | Thanks to your generous donation, | 鉴于你的慷慨捐赠 |
[09:05] | you have all morning. | 你可以待一早上 |
[09:06] | More like 13 minutes. | 我看就剩十三分钟了 |
[09:11] | Before we proceed any further, doctor, | 在进去之前 医生 |
[09:13] | I’d like inquire as to exactly what procedure | 我要问你具体打算 |
[09:15] | you intend to perform on the remains. | 对遗体做些什么 |
[09:18] | Have you ever heard of | 你听说过 |
[09:19] | the North American Man/Dead Boy Love Association? | 北美男人与死童关爱协会吗 |
[09:24] | I consider these grounds to be a holy place, | 这里在我眼中是个神圣的地方 |
[09:27] | and I would ask you to observe them with due decorum. | 我得要求你礼待逝者 |
[09:31] | So you’re taking bribes to plunder graves, | 你拿红包放盗墓的进去 |
[09:33] | and I need to show respect. | 我却要尊重死者 |
[09:38] | I think they got the cause of death wrong. | 我认为他们错判了死因 |
[09:40] | And if I find a hole in the cartilage of his nose, | 如果我在他的鼻软骨上找到一个洞 |
[09:43] | right about here, | 就在这 |
[09:44] | then it means I’m right. | 就意味着我是对的 |
[09:49] | Please be respectful. | 请放尊重些 |
[09:56] | I prepared the sarcophagus for you. | 石棺已经帮你开好了 |
[10:01] | Thank you, Igor. | 谢谢 伊戈尔 |
[10:03] | It’s Milton. | 我叫米尔顿 |
[10:52] | You owe me a new pair of pants. | 尿都被你吓出来了 |
[10:57] | She is pregnant. Test came back positive. | 她怀孕了 结果呈阳性 |
[11:00] | So…she lost the use of her arms | 所以 她不止失了双臂活动能力 |
[11:04] | and her innocence. | 还丢了贞节 |
[11:06] | A vengeful god? | 遭天谴吗 |
[11:09] | Or… | 还是… |
[11:11] | Cerebral tumor. | 脑瘤 |
[11:12] | Vasculitis. | 血管炎 |
[11:13] | MS. | 多发性硬化 |
[11:22] | I gather from the silence | 从此刻的寂静推断 |
[11:23] | that Chase isn’t there. | 奇斯不在 |
[11:25] | Nope, I’m here. | 错了 我就在这 |
[11:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[11:27] | “Nowhere”… | “哪都不在” |
[11:28] | He said cryptically. | 他神秘兮兮地说 |
[11:30] | I assume you concur with the diagnosis. | 我想你赞同他们的诊断吧 |
[11:35] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[11:36] | Even though there are three diagnoses? | 同意他们的三种诊断吗 |
[11:39] | And MS and vasculitis | 还有 多发性硬化和血管炎 |
[11:40] | usually get better with pregnancy. | 在怀孕之后通常都会出现好转 |
[11:44] | Yeah, I was saying I agreed with the other one. | 我是说我完全同意另一个观点 |
[11:45] | He’s had his eyebrows waxed. | 他居然修过眉毛了 |
[11:47] | I met a woman who likes her men well groomed. | 我正在约会的女孩喜欢男人修整得干干净净 |
[11:50] | All over? | 浑身上下吗 |
[11:53] | I assume, from the silence, | 从此刻的寂静推断 |
[11:56] | that Chase has had a Brazilian. | 奇斯做了个泳装除毛 |
[11:58] | – Cool. – Interesting. | -不错啊 -有意思 |
[12:00] | Ouch. | 蛋疼啊 |
[12:09] | Question is… is this really about a woman? | 问题就在于 真的只是因为女人 |
[12:12] | or is it about something more profound? | 还是有什么深层原因 |
[12:14] | Another question is, could the paresthesia | 另一个问题是 她的感觉异常 |
[12:15] | be caused by an STD? | 有没有可能是性病引起的 |
[12:17] | HIV-related mononeuritis multiplex. | HIV相关性多发性单神经炎 |
[12:22] | I gather from the silence | 从此刻的寂静推断 |
[12:24] | that either you all agree with Chase | 要么你们都赞同奇斯的观点 |
[12:27] | or you’re just staring at his emasculated brow. | 要么就是在盯着他伪娘的眉毛 |
[12:30] | In either case, test for HIV | 不管怎么着 先做个HIV病毒检测 |
[12:33] | and do an MRI to rule out tumors. | 再做个核磁共振看看是不是肿瘤 |
[12:37] | And check Chase for testosterone. | 顺便检查一下奇斯的睾丸激素 |
[12:59] | Blood work was negative for HIV. | HIV血液测试呈阴性 |
[13:01] | All the money’s on tumor. | 只能押宝在肿瘤上了 |
[13:04] | How was the Brazilian? | 泳装除毛感觉如何啊 |
[13:06] | It was fine. Hurt a bit. | 还行 就是有点疼 |
[13:08] | What about House’s theory? | 那豪斯的理论呢 |
[13:10] | Why’d you really do it? | 你到底是为什么做那玩意 |
[13:11] | cause I’m vain and shallow. | 因为我又虚荣又浅薄 |
[13:12] | And you weren’t before? | 你以前就不是了吗 |
[13:13] | The girl I was seeing wasn’t. | 我以前约会的女孩不看重这些 |
[13:14] | There’s nothing profound here. | 没什么秘密好挖的 |
[13:17] | No tumor, either. | 也不是肿瘤 |
[13:18] | It’s not her brain. | 她的大脑没问题 |
[13:23] | Everything looks good. | 一切正常 |
[13:28] | What’s the matter? | 你怎么了 |
[13:29] | My arm, it’s… | 我的手臂… |
[13:30] | Still nothing? | 还是什么感觉都没有吗 |
[13:31] | No, now they’re sore. | 不是 很酸 |
[13:33] | Paresthesia’s gone. | 感觉失常的症状消失了 |
[13:45] | Could the bruising be caused by a physical trauma? | 瘀伤会不会是身体创伤留下的 |
[13:47] | You think she fell out of bed, repeatedly? | 那她得从床上摔下来多少次才能变成那样 |
[13:49] | A blood disorder. Maybe thrombocytopenia. | 血液疾病 可能是血小板减少症 |
[13:52] | A vitamin k deficiency or scurvy | 维生素K缺乏症或者败血症 |
[13:54] | could explain bleeding problems, | 可以解释她的出血 |
[13:55] | and pregnancy could exacerbate it. | 怀孕又会加重这个症状 |
[13:57] | Boys, do a home search. Girls, do lab tests. | 带把的去搜家 不带的去做检查 |
[14:01] | I’m pretty sure that’s not sexist. | 我很确定这不算性别歧视 |
[14:03] | Where have you been? | 你去哪了 |
[14:05] | Picking up dry cleaning. | 取了趟干净衣服 |
[14:07] | Filling up the tank. | 加了个油 |
[14:08] | Violating the dead. | 奸了个尸 |
[14:10] | If you don’t believe me, call the monitoring company. | 不信的话打电话去监控公司问问 |
[14:12] | I did. | 我问过了 |
[14:13] | Unfortunately, the Patuxent river naval air station | 不幸的是 帕塔克森特河海军航空站 |
[14:16] | was GPS testing and disrupted the signal, | 正好在进行卫星定位测试 干扰了信号 |
[14:19] | at the exact, same 45 minutes you weren’t here. | 而且就刚好是你不在的那45分钟 |
[14:22] | Well, if I’d known I had 45 minutes of freedom, | 要是我知道我有45分钟的自由活动时间 |
[14:24] | I’d have gone hang gliding. | 我就去玩滑翔翼了 |
[14:26] | I admire the creativity. | 这点子我喜欢 |
[14:28] | But what happens when the stunt doesn’t work? | 但你有没有想过要是干扰没起作用的话怎么办 |
[14:30] | Think you’re gonna have to pay off a bet? | 你以为后果就是你认赌服输 |
[14:31] | Think I’m gonna triple your clinic hours? | 我罚你三倍门诊时间了事吗 |
[14:34] | I’m gonna call your P.O., | 我会打电话给你的假释官 |
[14:35] | and you’re gonna go back to jail. | 把你送回牢里去 |
[14:47] | There are Mees’ lines on his fingernails, | 他的指甲盖上有米氏线 |
[14:49] | so now I’m thinking heavy metal poisoning. | 我现在怀疑他是重金属中毒 |
[14:50] | You’re an addict. | 你是个瘾君子 |
[14:51] | And I’m an idiot for thinking that your addictions | 而我蠢到以为你只对 |
[14:53] | were limited to pills, anti-social behavior, and sarcasm. | 药物 反社会行为和冷嘲热讽上瘾 |
[14:58] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:59] | Vicodin repeating on me. | 维柯丁放不下我 |
[15:00] | You’re also addicted to puzzles. | 让你上瘾的还有谜题 |
[15:02] | You show all the classic behaviors. | 你表现出全部的典型症状 |
[15:04] | Lying, neglecting responsibilities, | 说谎 不负责任 |
[15:07] | and you can’t stop, no matter how devastating the consequences. | 而且不管后果多严重你都没有办法收手 |
[15:09] | Working on a medical case is not a parole violation. | 解决病例又没有违反保释条例 |
[15:12] | It’s my job description. | 是我该做的 |
[15:14] | Your job description is doing what Foreman tells you to do. | 你该做的是对福曼言听计从 |
[15:17] | Never mind Bride of the Monster. | 别管什么《魔鬼新娘》了 |
[15:19] | You need to watch Norma Rae. | 你真该好好看看《诺玛·蕊》 |
[15:22] | Before we get started, | 在我们开始之前 |
[15:23] | I just want to thank you all for agreeing to relocate. | 感谢大家愿意移驾到此 |
[15:26] | Um, I had an appointment in this part of town, | 我之前在这附近有个约会 |
[15:29] | and I absolutely didn’t want to miss this meeting. | 但是我也不想错过和大家的聚会 |
[15:30] | But, uh, thank you. | 不管怎么说 谢谢你们 |
[15:32] | I’m buying. | 这顿我买单 |
[15:34] | Not literally. | 大家别当真 |
[15:35] | Hey, Emory, | 埃莫雷 |
[15:36] | should we, uh, powder our noses? | 我们一起去趟洗手间吧 |
[15:44] | Hey, did you know your ex-wife | 问你啊 你知不知道你前妻 |
[15:46] | still lives right behind this place? | 还住在这栋房子后面 |
[15:52] | She finishes work at 4:00. | 她四点下班 |
[15:54] | Picks up her new kid at 4:15. | 四点一刻去接她的二儿子 |
[15:56] | Gives us about 20 minutes. | 我们有二十分钟左右时间 |
[15:59] | I made some calls. | 我打过几次电话 |
[16:01] | It’s amazing what people will tell you if you ask brutally enough. | 如果你问得够霸气 对方会出乎意料的坦诚 |
[16:06] | Was that table here? | 是这张桌子吗 |
[16:12] | Some kinds of pressure-treated wood can contain arsenic. | 一些经过压力处理的木材可能含砷 |
[16:16] | We shouldn’t be here. | 我们不该来的 |
[16:18] | We don’t have a choice. | 我们别无选择 |
[16:20] | This is the only way you’re gonna get your answer. | 这是你唯一能找到答案的办法 |
[16:24] | Does your ex leave a spare key anywhere? | 知道你前妻把备用钥匙藏在哪吗 |
[16:27] | How did he look? | 他看上去怎么样 |
[16:37] | Peaceful. | 很安详 |
[16:43] | Vitamin K deficiency’s a bust. | 缺乏维生素K看来是不可能了 |
[16:44] | Fridge has more spinach and broccoli | 冰箱里的菠菜和西兰花 |
[16:46] | than a farmer’s market. | 比菜场的还多 |
[16:47] | The brazilian… | 泳装除毛 |
[16:49] | You said it hurt “a bit.” | 你说”有点疼” |
[16:52] | You’ve had one? | 你做过吗 |
[16:53] | More than one, and you haven’t. | 不止一次 而你没有 |
[16:55] | They hurt all your bits. | 那是相当得疼 |
[16:57] | That’s my dark secret. | 那是我不为人知的小秘密 |
[16:59] | What’s yours? | 你的呢 |
[17:02] | I had the nails and eyebrows done, | 我做了指甲和眉毛 |
[17:03] | but that’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[17:05] | I just needed to create a distraction, though. | 我只是要分散你们的注意力 |
[17:07] | I met a TV producer at a dinner. | 有次吃饭我碰到一个电视制作人 |
[17:09] | She asked me to appear on the medical segment. | 她让我上一个医务节目 |
[17:13] | Screen tested it yesterday and shot it today. | 昨天试镜 今天拍摄 |
[17:15] | You’re a TV doctor? | 你做电视医生了吗 |
[17:17] | It’s a one-off. | 就一次 |
[17:19] | When’s it air? | 什么时候播 |
[17:21] | Two hours ago. | 两小时以前 |
[17:22] | Otherwise, I’d still be lying. | 不然 我现在也不会告诉你 |
[17:25] | This is what she was opening when she had her attack. | 她就是在打开这个的时候突然发病的 |
[17:29] | Will anyone believe Chase is an actual doctor? | 会有人信奇斯真的是医生吗 |
[17:34] | “Don’t count on it.” | “做梦吧” |
[17:47] | She does have a boyfriend. | 她的确有男朋友 |
[17:49] | Love letters. | 情书 |
[17:53] | – Porn. – The nasty kind. | -黄片 -还挺重口 |
[17:55] | Torture, rape… animals. | 折磨 强奸 动物 |
[17:59] | Sweet kid. | 好一个乖孩子 |
[19:56] | This is all that’s left. | 只剩这些了 |
[19:59] | One box in the bottom of a closet. | 柜子底下的一个小盒子 |
[20:17] | He used to wear those stupid things all the time. | 他以前总喜欢戴这些小东西 |
[20:21] | Used to have to pretend I was scared. | 我总要假装被他吓到 |
[20:24] | Made in the People’s Republic of Lead Paint. | 铅涂料人民共和国制造 |
[20:29] | Back door. | 后门 |
[20:31] | Let’s get out of here first. | 我们先离开再说吧 |
[20:33] | We need to catch the end of our class. | 再不回去互助会要结束了 |
[20:43] | I met him at school. | 我在学校认识他的 |
[20:46] | He was the only boy that liked me. | 他是唯一一个喜欢我的男孩 |
[20:48] | It’s a little more than like. | 这不只是喜欢了 |
[20:51] | We haven’t had sex. | 我们没有发生关系 |
[20:52] | Oh, come on, Iris. You’re pregnant. | 拜托 艾瑞斯 你都怀孕了 |
[20:55] | So I’m just lying about everything? | 那我说的就都是假的了吗 |
[20:57] | Well, you lied about the boyfriend. | 你骗我说没有男朋友 |
[20:58] | You obviously lied about sex | 没有发生关系显然也是骗人的 |
[21:00] | And this…garbage. | 还有这些 垃圾 |
[21:03] | They’re his. | 是他的 |
[21:05] | He can’t keep them at his place. | 他家没法放 |
[21:06] | Well, I’m glad we could be so accommodating. | 我们这么随和真太好了 |
[21:09] | What else don’t I know? | 还有什么我不知道的 |
[21:19] | Honey… | 亲爱的 |
[21:22] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:27] | He came here last night. | 他昨天晚上来过 |
[21:30] | And he told me I should leave. | 他说我应该离开 |
[21:32] | But I didn’t want to, and he got mad. | 但我不想 他就生气了 |
[21:38] | He hit you? | 他打你了 |
[21:39] | Physical trauma. | 身体创伤 |
[21:40] | Explains the negatives of the blood disorder. | 所以血液疾病检测呈阴性 |
[21:42] | We should call the police. | 我们应该报警 |
[21:44] | I won’t tell them anything. | 我什么都不会说的 |
[21:46] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒谬了 |
[21:48] | He beat you! | 他打你 |
[21:55] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[21:56] | It’s getting hard to see. | 我看不清了 |
[21:57] | What the hell is happening to me? | 我到底怎么了 |
[22:08] | Rubbing alcohol, vinegar. | 外用酒精 醋 |
[22:11] | Not sure what this is. | 不清楚这是啥 |
[22:14] | Aren’t there actual medical tests? | 不能做正规的医疗测试吗 |
[22:16] | Dead patients usually get a lower standard of care. | 死去的患者一般只能享受低水准的服务 |
[22:19] | Pink means lead. | 粉红色代表铅中毒 |
[22:20] | Orange means mercury. | 橘红色代表汞中毒 |
[22:22] | And rust means arsenic. | 铁锈色代表砷中毒 |
[22:25] | And what’s brown mean? | 棕色呢 |
[22:28] | Scotch. | 苏格兰威士忌 |
[23:06] | He used to call him “deezer.” | 他以前叫它”梆梆” |
[23:10] | He couldn’t say “zebra.” | 因为他不会说”斑马” |
[23:13] | He’d have his own words for everything. | 他给所有东西都重新起了名 |
[23:15] | We called ’em “Drewisms.” | 我们管这叫”德氏物语” |
[23:22] | How does your ex-wife do it? | 你的前妻是怎么做到的 |
[23:25] | How come she’s not… angry and miserable? | 她怎么就不…愤怒和痛苦 |
[23:33] | She treated it like it never happened. | 她就当什么都没发生过似的 |
[23:36] | She never even cried. | 一次都没哭过 |
[23:39] | Not even at his funeral. | 连葬礼上也没有 |
[23:42] | I was a mess, | 我哭得稀里哗啦的 |
[23:43] | and she just sat there like… | 她只是坐在那 就像是… |
[23:48] | a statue. | 一尊雕塑 |
[23:56] | We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[23:58] | Does it limp? | 这麻烦跛脚吗 |
[24:04] | Why do you care if he works on two cases? | 你为什么不让他同时接两个病例 |
[24:07] | ’cause next, it’ll be three cases, then four. | 因为之后 他就会接三个 然后四个 |
[24:09] | Then animal cases and ghost cases. | 然后动物的 然后鬼魂的 |
[24:12] | Then animal ghost cases. | 然后动物的鬼魂的 |
[24:13] | Assuming, of course, we are talking about House. | 当然 如果我们是在说豪斯的话 |
[24:15] | You’re just setting yourself up to fail. | 你铁定得输 |
[24:18] | He has a lot more to lose than I do, and he knows that. | 但他输不起 他明白的 |
[24:21] | He’s rational. | 他很理性的 |
[24:22] | No, he’s not. | 他才不是呢 |
[24:23] | He’s the most rational man I’ve ever met. | 他是我见过的最理性的人 |
[24:25] | Annoyingly so. | 理性到烦人 |
[24:26] | He isn’t gonna put himself back in jail over a dead kid. | 他不会为了一个死了的孩子把自己送回监狱的 |
[24:30] | He’s an addict, | 他是个瘾君子 |
[24:31] | and he will put himself back in jail over a puzzle. | 为了解谜 他宁愿把自己送回监狱 |
[24:35] | He’ll back down. | 他会罢手的 |
[24:42] | Halfway through the perimetry exam, | 视野检查过程中 |
[24:44] | her tunnel vision went away. | 她的管状视野消失了 |
[24:45] | – She can see perfectly. – TIA. | -她的视力恢复了 -短暂性缺血发作 |
[24:47] | The word “transient” is right there in the name. | 发病时期短 病如其名 |
[24:53] | Ah, here we go. | 不是吧 |
[24:59] | Chesa, after giving the pics an eye or two, | 蔡莎 看过你的照片后 |
[25:02] | I can confirm that Lauren’s surgeries cost her some big bikkies. | 我敢肯定劳伦为了她的手术花了不少银子 |
[25:05] | Not only was there a gut tuck, | 除了缩胃术 |
[25:07] | nose tuck, and arse tuck, | 隆鼻 还有丰臀 |
[25:09] | but her new, fake norks stick out like nuts on a mutt. | 但她的新假胸就如狗鞭般直指九天 |
[25:13] | The original script was– | 原本的台词是 |
[25:15] | Anyone notice… | 有人注意到… |
[25:17] | He’s enlightening us. | 有如醍醐灌顶啊 |
[25:18] | That’s cause he’s retooled the ol’ todger. | 因为他还给老二美了容 |
[25:20] | Let’s just hope no one cut the wrong wire, eh? | 希望他没剪到不该剪的 |
[25:28] | So you just wanted to look pretty on TV. | 原来你只是希望在电视上显得帅点儿 |
[25:30] | Question is, why did he want that? | 问题是 他为什么想要这样呢 |
[25:33] | Clinic time. | 门诊时间到 |
[25:34] | What do you want us to do? | 你想让我们做什么呢 |
[25:35] | MRA for TIA. | 用脑血管造影查短暂性缺血发作 |
[25:37] | ROFL. | 顺便笑得满地打滚 |
[25:41] | Thought you only had clinic on Tuesdays. | 你不是只有周二才有门诊吗 |
[25:43] | Oh, you’re right. | 没错 |
[25:48] | Hi. I’m here for the free flu shot. | 你好 我是来注射免费流感疫苗的 |
[25:50] | I got a call saying– | 我接到电话说… |
[25:51] | I’m here to find out why | 我是来弄清楚你为什么 |
[25:52] | you didn’t care about your first kid. | 不关心自己的第一个孩子 |
[25:54] | Losing a child– Just breezed right through it. | 痛失爱子 你却能轻松面对 |
[25:58] | How do you know about my first kid– | 你怎么知道我第一个孩子… |
[25:59] | Didn’t even squeeze out a single tear at the funeral. | 甚至在葬礼上都没有掉一滴眼泪 |
[26:01] | Where are you getting this? | 你到底想说什么 |
[26:02] | You couldn’t wait to squeeze out a brand-new replacement kid. | 你立马就生了第二胎来替代他 |
[26:08] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[26:10] | You had no right to say that. | 你没有权利这么说 |
[26:11] | I know. I deserved the slap. | 我知道 我就是找抽 |
[26:13] | But I was hoping that you weren’t capable of it. | 但我本希望你就是不会愤怒 |
[26:15] | Apathetic hyperthyroidism. | 淡漠型甲状腺机能亢进 |
[26:17] | Could have kidney involvement. Could be genetic. | 可能是肾脏引起的 或是与基因有关 |
[26:20] | Definitely causes apathy. | 一定会引起冷漠反应 |
[26:22] | I was hoping that your lack of emotion | 我本指望你的冷漠 |
[26:24] | was a symptom of something you could | 是你遗传给你第一个儿子的 |
[26:26] | have passed on to your first son. | 一种症状呢 |
[26:31] | You know Emory. | 你认识埃莫雷 |
[26:32] | We belong to the same club. | 我们是同一家俱乐部的 |
[26:34] | He wants to relive this. | 他想再经历这一切 |
[26:36] | I don’t. | 我不想 |
[26:37] | So I heard. | 我听说了 |
[26:45] | Emory was a wonderful man. | 埃莫雷是个好男人 |
[26:48] | Never afraid to show his emotions. | 从不惧于展现自己的情感 |
[26:51] | Which is great, most of the time. | 大多数情况下 这很好 |
[26:52] | But when Drew died… | 但德鲁死后… |
[26:54] | It overwhelmed him. | 他悲痛不能自已 |
[26:58] | I vowed I wouldn’t let that happen to me. | 我发誓不会像他一样 |
[27:00] | That’s why you left him? | 这就是你离开他的原因吗 |
[27:02] | I left because of his eyes. | 我离开是因为他的眼睛 |
[27:06] | He had Drew’s eyes. | 和德鲁一模一样 |
[27:11] | Who used to babysit Drew? | 以前是谁照看德鲁的 |
[27:14] | My father, but– | 我父亲 但… |
[27:15] | His place or yours? | 在他家还是你家 |
[27:19] | There are two types of people. | 有两种人 |
[27:20] | Those who can move on, and those who can’t. | 有些人迎接新生活 有些人沉溺于往事 |
[27:22] | My father keeps up a good front, | 我父亲外表看来已经释然了 |
[27:25] | but he’s just like Emory. | 但其实他和埃莫雷一样 |
[27:26] | You need to leave him alone. | 别去烦他 |
[27:28] | So he has two types of people inside of him. | 这就是说他有双重人格 |
[27:42] | MRA was normal. | 脑血管造影检查没有异常 |
[27:43] | Yeah, how did– | 没错 你怎么… |
[27:44] | I found out where your boyfriend lives. | 我找到你男友住的地方了 |
[27:47] | When I paid him a visit, he took off. | 我去拜访他的时候 他跑了 |
[27:49] | Ran in front of a car. | 被一辆车撞了 |
[27:51] | You’re lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[27:52] | He’s down in the E.R. right now. | 他正在楼下的急救室呢 |
[27:54] | Shut up, you lying sack of crap. | 闭嘴 你个臭骗子 |
[27:56] | Iris! | 艾瑞斯 |
[27:57] | How do you know I’m lying? | 你怎么知道我在撒谎呢 |
[27:59] | How do you know your boyfriend’s okay? | 你怎么知道你男友没事呢 |
[28:01] | Cause I’m right here, you dick. | 因为我就在这儿呢 混蛋 |
[28:11] | Iris has dissociative identity disorder. | 艾瑞斯有分离性身份识别障碍 |
[28:14] | Also known as multiple personality disorder. | 也就是多重人格障碍 |
[28:18] | Are you saying I’m crazy? | 你是说我疯了吗 |
[28:20] | It’s the mind’s response to a severe trauma. | 这是大脑对严重外伤的反应 |
[28:22] | A person experiences something that’s too difficult to accept, | 当人们经历了难以接受的事情 |
[28:25] | so they create alternate personalities that don’t have to accept it. | 他们会创造出另一个不用接受现实的人格 |
[28:28] | Some think it’s quite a natural reaction. | 有人认为这是种自然反应 |
[28:30] | Iris hasn’t had any severe traumas. | 艾瑞斯没经历过什么严重外伤 |
[28:33] | The car accident? | 那场车祸呢 |
[28:34] | I was two. | 那时我才两岁 |
[28:36] | I don’t remember anything. | 我什么都不记得 |
[28:38] | These personalities that I’m supposed to have… | 我的这些多重人格… |
[28:41] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿呢 |
[28:42] | They only come out when you’re afraid or anxious. | 只有在你害怕或焦虑的时候他们才出现 |
[28:44] | That’s why House used the hurt boyfriend story. | 所以豪斯才用了男友受伤的故事 |
[28:47] | But if there’s no boyfriend, | 但是如果她没有男友 |
[28:48] | where did the bruises come from? | 这些伤痕是哪儿来的呢 |
[28:50] | The pregnancy? | 还有怀孕呢 |
[28:52] | When you say your boyfriend hit you, | 当你说你男友打了你 |
[28:54] | it means you actually hit yourself. | 其实是你自己打了自己 |
[28:57] | And the pregnancy… | 至于怀孕… |
[28:59] | Doesn’t take a boyfriend. | 并不需要有男友 |
[29:02] | Just a boy. | 只要有个男生就行 |
[29:05] | You may not be aware of half the things you’ve done. | 你可能做了很多事 自己却不知道 |
[29:14] | How could this be happening to my own daughter | 为什么她发生了那么大的事 |
[29:17] | without me knowing it? | 我却一点也不知情 |
[29:18] | Diazepam was masking it. | 安定掩盖了症状 |
[29:19] | Taking her off made it more apparent. | 停药后症状凸显出来了 |
[29:21] | But I–I wasn’t on… | 但是我没有服用 |
[29:23] | “Diazepam”? | 安定 |
[29:24] | What is that? | 那是什么药 |
[29:33] | That’s what those vitamin pills were. | 就是我给你吃的那些维生素 |
[29:37] | Iris…I am so sorry. | 艾瑞斯 我对不起你 |
[29:40] | I just, I thought you were moody. | 我觉得你有些情绪化 |
[29:42] | I didn’t want you to think you needed medication. | 我不想让你感觉你需要药物治疗 |
[29:49] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[29:51] | I can’t believe how stupid I’ve been. | 不敢相信我这么蠢 |
[29:56] | We need you to help us with something. | 我们需要你帮个忙 |
[29:58] | Different alters can have different apparent symptoms. | 你不同的人格有各自的症状 |
[30:01] | Allergies, paresthesia, vision loss, | 有过敏 感觉异常 视力损伤 |
[30:03] | – changes in blood pressure. – Do you think I’m making this up? | -以及血压波动等 -你认为是我装的 |
[30:06] | Your symptoms are real. | 你的症状是真实的 |
[30:07] | But some are physiological, | 有些是生理上的 |
[30:09] | and others are psychological. | 有些是心理上的 |
[30:10] | So there’s something wrong with her… | 这么说除了多重人格之外 |
[30:13] | in addition to the multiple personalities? | 她还得了别的病吗 |
[30:15] | Yes, but we won’t know what | 是的 但目前无法下定论 |
[30:17] | until we access her alters and compare their symptoms. | 需要唤醒其它人格 并对比他们的症状 |
[30:20] | Well, how do you do that? | 这要怎么做到 |
[30:22] | Hypnosis. | 用催眠术 |
[30:26] | Foreman’s not gonna back down. | 福曼不会让步的 |
[30:29] | He’s not an idiot. | 他没那么白痴 |
[30:30] | Yes, he is. | 他就是那么白痴 |
[30:31] | Just like you. | 和你一样 |
[30:32] | If you keep being stubborn, | 如果你继续玩硬的 |
[30:34] | he will keep being stubborn. | 他也会奉陪下去 |
[30:35] | Eventually, you will screw something up, | 最终你会捅出篓子 |
[30:37] | which will be bad news for both of you. | 你们俩都吃不了兜着走 |
[30:39] | But…only one of you will be in prison. | 但是你们中间只有一个会面临牢狱之灾 |
[30:44] | It just isn’t worth it, House. | 豪斯 这真的不值 |
[30:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:51] | Uh, y-yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[31:53] | I–yes, I know I told you that I had a chiropractor’s appointment, | 我是说预约去做脊柱按摩 |
[31:57] | but, uh, I got a flat. | 但是我爆胎了 |
[32:00] | I know, right? | 是啊 |
[32:01] | So… | 所以 |
[32:03] | You know, don’t send out the marines. | 别派巡警来抓我哦 |
[32:06] | I should be back on the road in a few minutes. | 我过几分钟就能上路了 |
[32:09] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[32:15] | Dr. James Wilson, county coroner. | 我是詹姆斯·威尔森医生 县验尸官 |
[32:17] | I’d like to ask you about your grandson, Drew Lemaine. | 我有几个问题 是关于你孙子德鲁·勒梅茵的 |
[32:36] | What did he do when he was here? | 他在你家的时候都干些什么 |
[32:38] | Where did he play? What did he eat? | 他在哪里玩耍 在哪里进餐 |
[32:41] | We watched a lot of TV. | 我们就一直看电视 |
[32:43] | And ate biscuits. | 还有就是吃饼干 |
[32:46] | – Did you give him sidewalk chalk? – No. | -你让他玩粉笔吗 -没有 |
[32:49] | – Finger paints? – No! | -颜料什么的呢 -没有 |
[32:52] | A sandbox? | 沙盒呢 |
[32:53] | It’s like I said. | 就像我说的 |
[32:54] | We watched a lotta TV. | 我们就一直看电视 |
[33:02] | You expecting someone? | 你在等人吗 |
[33:04] | What? | 什么 |
[33:09] | Dr. Wilson my ass! | 威尔森医生我个毛 |
[33:11] | I told you to leave him alone, you son of a bitch! | 我警告过你 别来烦他 你个混蛋 |
[33:14] | Temper trigger. | 冷静 |
[33:19] | Who am I talking to now? | 我在和谁说话 |
[33:22] | Nobody. | 没和谁 |
[33:25] | You must be somebody. | 你总有个名字吧 |
[33:27] | I’m too little. | 我太渺小 |
[33:30] | Nobody sees me. | 没人注意我 |
[33:33] | Nobody knows I’m here. | 没人知道我的存在 |
[33:35] | Bp just went to 140 over 90. | 血压变为140 90 |
[33:40] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[33:41] | My arms. | 我的手臂 |
[33:43] | You can’t feel them? | 你感觉不到手臂吗 |
[33:47] | It’s okay. We can fix that. | 没关系 我们能治好的 |
[33:50] | Do you hurt anywhere else? | 还有哪里疼吗 |
[33:51] | Not right now. | 现在不疼 |
[33:54] | But you used to hurt? | 但之前会疼吗 |
[33:57] | When I ate strawberries. | 我吃草莓的时候 |
[34:02] | And when I remember… | 还有当我回忆起过去 |
[34:06] | Do you remember being hurt? | 你记得受伤时的情景吗 |
[34:09] | I remember everything. | 我记得所有的一切 |
[34:28] | Baby… | 宝贝 |
[34:32] | It’s going to be okay, baby. | 会没事的 宝贝 |
[34:58] | Iris? | 艾瑞斯 |
[35:00] | Why didn’t you ever tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[35:05] | It was my fault daddy died. | 是我害死了爸爸 |
[35:07] | Oh, no. No. | 不是的 |
[35:09] | Yes, it was. | 是我害的 |
[35:10] | I was crying, and he couldn’t drive. | 当时我哭得他都没法开车了 |
[35:12] | It was my fault daddy’s… | 都是我的错 |
[35:14] | Oh, no. No, no, honey. | 宝贝 不是的 |
[35:16] | Yes. You were just a baby. | 你当时只是个孩子 |
[35:17] | It wasn’t your fault. No, shh. | 不是你的错 |
[35:20] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[35:22] | I’m sorry, mommy. | 我很抱歉 妈妈 |
[35:26] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:41] | It wasn’t a miscarriage. | 她没有流产 |
[35:42] | Test shows she’s still pregnant. | 检查表明她还怀着呢 |
[35:46] | Okay, cross out everything that doesn’t appear in every alter. | 把没在每个人格都出现的症状划掉 |
[35:51] | When she opened the magic 8 ball, | 当她打开预言球的时候 |
[35:53] | that triggered a switch | 触动了一个 |
[35:54] | to a personality with a strawberry allergy. | 对草莓过敏的人格 |
[35:55] | Pregnancy, vaginal bleeding, and elevated B.P. | 怀孕 阴道出血 高血压 |
[35:58] | Could be pre-eclampsia. | 可能是先兆子痫 |
[35:59] | Worst case, could be an ectopic pregnancy. | 最糟的情况是宫外孕 |
[36:01] | We need to ultrasound. | 我们要做个超声波 |
[36:11] | Not seeing an embryo in the fallopian tube. | 输卵管内未见胚胎 |
[36:14] | I’m not seeing an embryo anywhere. | 哪里都没有胚胎 |
[36:18] | Which idiot did the pregnancy test? | 哪个白痴做的孕检 |
[36:21] | I did one of them. Chase did another. | 一次是我做的 一次是奇斯做的 |
[36:22] | Taub did a third. Three tests, three positives. | 后来陶博又检查了一次 三次都是阳性 |
[36:25] | What happened to your eye? | 你眼睛怎么了 |
[36:26] | I grabbed Park’s ass. | 我摸了朴克的屁股 |
[36:29] | Exoplanets. | 太阳系外行星 |
[36:31] | I think he said exoplanets. | 他刚刚说太阳系外行星 |
[36:33] | Wait for it… | 等他说完 |
[36:34] | We can’t actually see them… | 我们实际上看不到它们 |
[36:37] | but we infer their existence | 却可以推断出它们的存在 |
[36:38] | because of the effect they have on the star they orbit. | 因为它们对所环绕的恒星会产生一定影响 |
[36:41] | Pregnancy test only infers an embryo’s existence | 孕检只能通过上升的人绒毛膜促性腺激素水平 |
[36:43] | because of elevated HCG levels. | 推断出胎儿的存在 |
[36:46] | Which could also be caused by choriocarcinoma, | 宫绒毛膜癌同样会引起激素水平上升 |
[36:48] | which affects the placenta, mimics pregnancy, | 并且会影响到激素分泌 造成妊娠假象 |
[36:50] | and causes elevated BP and vaginal bleeding. | 并引发血压上升和阴道出血 |
[36:52] | Occult choriocarcinoma, | 隐匿性绒癌 |
[36:54] | which is why we didn’t see it on the ultrasound. | 因此超声波未能显示 |
[36:56] | Tell all the alters | 告诉她所有的人格 |
[36:57] | that they have cancer. | 他们患了癌症 |
[37:12] | Mom or dad? | 妈妈还是爸爸 |
[37:14] | Mom, dad, and mom’s dad. | 妈妈 爸爸 还有妈妈的爸爸 |
[37:18] | The good news is, made me realize that you were right. | 好消息是 我终于意识到你是对的 |
[37:21] | I can’t drop it. | 我就是放不下 |
[37:26] | But now that I accept that, | 不过在接受了这个事实之后 |
[37:27] | I feel much less conflicted. | 我心里就不那么矛盾了 |
[37:28] | I’ve ruled out Wegener’s, | 我已经排除了韦格纳肉芽肿 |
[37:30] | Berger’s, heavy metal poison… | 比格氏病 重金属中毒 |
[37:32] | Two trains are about to collide, | 两列火车就要相撞 |
[37:33] | and I’m trying to talk them out of it. | 而我竟然在劝它们不要相撞 |
[37:35] | Feels like I’m missing something. | 感觉我漏掉了什么 |
[37:36] | No, no. You don’t want to listen to me, | 不 不 你不想听我说话 |
[37:38] | then I don’t want to listen to you. | 那我也不想听你说 |
[37:40] | – That is so fifth grade. – I agree. | -真是孩子气 -我同意 |
[37:42] | And you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[37:44] | Because I’m just as bad as you. | 因为我不比你强 |
[37:45] | I knew this would fall on deaf ears, | 我明知道你会充耳不闻 |
[37:47] | but I just kept talking and talking. | 可我还是不停地说下去 |
[37:51] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[37:53] | You don’t even know what I just said. | 你都不知道我刚刚说了什么 |
[37:56] | That is ridiculous. | 才怪 |
[37:58] | You said, “Blah blah blah blah blah, deaf ears, | 你说什么什么耳不闻 |
[38:00] | blah blah blah blah blah.” | 什么什么 |
[38:01] | Absolutely essential information. | 绝对的关键信息 |
[38:17] | Ray… | 雷 |
[38:19] | Ray! | 雷 |
[38:21] | Leave him alone. | 离他远点 |
[38:23] | What are you doing to him? | 你对他做了什么 |
[38:24] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[38:26] | Mickey… | 梅姬 |
[38:27] | You? You brought him. | 是你 你带他来的 |
[38:29] | I asked him to meet me here for a family reunion. | 我请他来这里见我 跟家人聚聚 |
[38:31] | Ray! | 雷 |
[38:33] | Let’s just get out of here, okay? | 我们走吧 好不好 |
[38:34] | I know what killed your son. | 我知道你儿子的死因 |
[38:35] | You don’t get it, do you? | 你就是不明白 是不是 |
[38:36] | I don’t care what killed him! | 我不在乎他的死因 |
[38:38] | It’s called Alport Syndrome. | 奥尔波特综合征 |
[38:39] | It’s a genetic condition characterized by kidney failure, | 是一种遗传性疾病 其特征包括肾衰竭 |
[38:42] | bronchial myomas, Mees’ lines, and deafness. | 支气管肌瘤 米氏线和耳聋 |
[38:45] | Idiot. Drew wasn’t deaf! | 白痴 德鲁才不聋 |
[38:47] | – House… – Son of a bitch! | -豪斯 -你这混蛋 |
[38:48] | Get away from them! | 离他们远点 |
[38:49] | House, House! | 豪斯 豪斯 |
[38:50] | It’s a genetic condition! | 那是遗传病 |
[38:52] | – Shut up! – Genetic! | -闭嘴 -遗传性的 |
[38:58] | Your father has the gene. | 你父亲有那种基因 |
[38:59] | So do you. | 你也有 |
[39:02] | It’s grandpa’s slight deafness that gave the game away. | 外公的耳背让我猜到了根源 |
[39:05] | You’re apparently asymptomatic. | 你明显是无症状的 |
[39:07] | You could still pass the gene onto your children. | 但你还是有可能把基因遗传给你的孩子 |
[39:11] | Plural. | 两个孩子 |
[39:17] | You’re lying. | 你撒谎 |
[39:23] | He has high-frequency hearing impairment. | 他有高频听力损伤 |
[39:26] | And so did Drew. | 德鲁也一样 |
[39:27] | That’s why Drew made up his own words. | 所以德鲁才自己造词 |
[39:29] | ’cause he couldn’t hear properly. | 因为他听不清楚 |
[39:36] | It’s okay. Now that we know what it is, | 不用担心 我们已经清楚了病因 |
[39:38] | he’ll need treatment, but he’ll live. | 他需要治疗 但是可以活下来 |
[39:46] | You know, there are platitudes that can help you with that. | 要知道 控制愤怒的课程屡见不鲜 |
[40:19] | I miss him too. | 我也想他 |
[40:59] | She’s responding well. | 她的反应很好 |
[41:18] | Cuddy threatened him with clinic duty. | 卡迪用门诊时间来威胁他 |
[41:19] | I thought threatening him with jail would be different. | 我以为用监狱来威胁他会有所不同 |
[41:22] | Not an irrational thought. | 这么想也不无道理 |
[41:26] | I’m still sending him back. | 我还是要送他回去 |
[41:29] | He saved two lives. | 他救了两条人命 |
[41:31] | Which means it’s too late for me to back down. | 所以说我再让步已经来不及了 |
[41:33] | It’s no longer my choice. | 我已经别无选择 |
[41:34] | It’s just me telling him he can get away with anything. | 否则就等于告诉他 以后可以肆意妄为 |
[41:40] | I have to send him to prison. | 我必须送他回监狱 |
[41:50] | Your job is to keep this machine running. | 你的工作是维持医院的运转 |
[41:53] | It’s your choice to make House a useful tool | 豪斯是可用之材还是害群之马 |
[41:56] | or a monkey wrench. | 完全在于你怎样利用 |
[41:58] | Cuddy’s way didn’t fail | 卡迪能成功领导他 |
[42:01] | because she didn’t try to control House. | 是因为她没有去控制豪斯 |
[42:03] | She managed him. | 而是支配他 |
[42:08] | She knew better than anybody what a tool he could be. | 她比所有人都更清楚他有时多混蛋 |
[42:43] | What would Cuddy have done? | 卡迪在的话会怎么做 |
[42:49] | Ten clinic hours. | 十小时门诊 |
[42:55] | Cuddy’s not here anymore. | 卡迪不当家了 |
[42:58] | You got 30. | 三十小时 |