| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:07] | Let’s get back to Phil and Diane. | 让我们继续菲尔和戴安的故事吧 |
| [00:09] | Phil’s been having a hard time finding work, | 菲尔找工作找得很辛苦 |
| [00:11] | and Diane wants him to talk to her | 而戴安想和他聊聊 |
| [00:12] | about his fear, his disappointment. | 排解一下他的恐惧和失望 |
| [00:15] | And Phil wants Diane to trust him | 但是菲尔希望戴安相信他 |
| [00:17] | that they’ll get through this, | 相信他们能度过这个难关 |
| [00:19] | ideally, without having to keep discussing feelings. | 犯不着没完没了的互诉衷肠 |
| [00:23] | Not your exact words, but am I wrong? | 我理解的大意没错吧 |
| [00:26] | And most guys out there are the same way, | 大多数男人都这个样 |
| [00:29] | but ladies, if you’re feeling frustrated, | 而女人们呢 如果你感到沮丧 |
| [00:32] | remember, it’s not our fault. | 记着 这不是我们男人的错 |
| [00:36] | We were raised to be strong, not emotional, | 我们从小就被教育要坚强 而不是情绪化 |
| [00:40] | to deny vulnerability, not embrace it. | 要拒绝软弱无能 而不是破罐破摔 |
| [00:43] | And do you know what that makes us? | 你知道那会怎么样吗 |
| [00:46] | Dinosaurs. | 我们就过时了 |
| [00:48] | Nobody needs us to hunt wild animals for food. | 没人需要我们猎食 |
| [00:51] | Nobody needs us to cut down trees to build shelter. | 也不需要我们砍树造屋 |
| [00:54] | They need us to evolve, to catch up. | 她们需要我们进化 赶上时代 |
| [01:01] | Since the 1960s, women’s roles have shifted radically. | 自上世纪60年代起 女性角色发生了根本改变 |
| [01:08] | And as–uh, as their– in–as their roles have changed, | 随着她们…她们社会地位的改变 |
| [01:12] | so have women, they’ve– they’ve, uh, | 那么女人们 她们… |
| [01:14] | well, they’ve become tougher, | 她们更加坚强了 |
| [01:16] | and more demanding of us. | 对我们的要求更高了 |
| [01:18] | They’re partners. | 她们是搭档 |
| [01:19] | And–and–who can blame them? Who–who can– | 谁 能怪她们呢 谁能… |
| [01:22] | who can, uh… | 谁能… |
| [01:24] | expecting us to… | 希望我们… |
| [01:28] | to do this… | 去做… |
| [01:31] | Joe! Joe! | 乔 乔 |
| [01:35] | Joe! | 乔 |
| [01:36] | Joe. | 乔 |
| [01:38] | We need an ambulance. | 叫救护车 |
| [02:14] | You want? | 你要吗 |
| [02:15] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
| [02:19] | Your limp’s almost gone. | 你已经基本痊愈了 |
| [02:21] | It pains me to interrupt the collegial banter. | 抱歉打断同事间的打情骂俏 |
| [02:24] | It pains me even more to listen to it continue. | 可要让我继续听下去就更抱歉了 |
| [02:26] | 38-year-old man. | 38岁 男性 |
| [02:27] | Spikes a fever and collapses during a speaking engagement. | 在演讲时突然发烧 之后晕厥 |
| [02:31] | E.R. checks out blood volume, | 急诊室检查了血容量 |
| [02:32] | cardiac function, and autonomic reflexes, all normal. | 心功能 神经反射 都未见异常 |
| [02:35] | Patient makes a living telling men to behave more like women. | 病人依靠告诉男人更娘炮一点来养家糊口 |
| [02:38] | I’m surprised you didn’t throw psych symptoms | 你竟然没有作出精神症状的鉴别诊断 |
| [02:40] | into the differential. | 真新鲜 |
| [02:41] | Either way, could be a cerebral AVM. | 不管怎样 可能是脑动静脉畸形 |
| [02:43] | E.R. did a head CT. | 急诊室已进行过头颅CT |
| [02:44] | No sign of AVM. | 未见脑动静脉畸形征象 |
| [02:45] | Decent thought, though. | 但是个不错的想法 |
| [02:48] | The patient’s philosophy makes perfect sense. | 那病人的哲理有点道理 |
| [02:50] | Its only flaw is that it’s impossible. | 唯一的漏洞就是 那是不可能的 |
| [02:53] | Evolution does not work that way. | 物种可不会那样进化 |
| [02:54] | You can’t talk legs onto a fish. | 你不能就鱼谈论腿 |
| [02:56] | We’re gonna go extinct, | 我们终究会灭绝 |
| [02:57] | and we’re gonna do it drinking scotch and driving muscle cars. | 但我们是边喝威士忌边开超级跑车地灭绝 |
| [03:00] | Am I right? | 我说的对吧 |
| [03:04] | Am I– Thank you. | 我… 谢谢 |
| [03:06] | Cephalic fibromuscular dysplasia? | 头部肌纤维发育不良呢 |
| [03:08] | It doesn’t explain the fever. | 解释不了发烧 |
| [03:10] | The patient’s talking about compromise. | 病人是在谈论妥协 |
| [03:11] | If you don’t think that’s possible, | 如果你认为那是不可能的 |
| [03:13] | you don’t think relationships are possible. | 那你就是认为恋爱关系是不可能的 |
| [03:15] | Anyone in this room in a position to disprove that? | 这屋里的 有人不同意这个观点吗 |
| [03:17] | This guy’s just playing to his audience. | 这家伙就是在忽悠他的听众 |
| [03:19] | Women are, by far, the biggest consumers | 目前为止 女性是”自立”产业 |
| [03:21] | of the “self-help” industry. | 最庞大的顾客群体 |
| [03:23] | He could have a pulmonary embolism. | 他可能有肺栓塞 |
| [03:24] | Clot in his lung increases right ventricular afterload, | 肺内血栓增加了右心室后负荷 |
| [03:27] | drops the blood flow to his brain. | 导致脑血流减少 |
| [03:28] | We should do a pulmonary angiogram. | 应该做个肺动脉造影 |
| [03:30] | Patient lacks major risk factors for a P.E. | 患者无肺栓塞常见的危险因素 |
| [03:31] | Doesn’t rule it out, just makes it unlikely. | 当然还不能排除 但不是很像 |
| [03:34] | Maybe we start with a D-dimer? | 先查个D-二聚体吧 |
| [03:36] | Less invasive than the angiogram. | 先不作造影这个侵入性检查 |
| [03:38] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
| [03:42] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [03:43] | Now, I am hereby searching for a number two. | 其实 我是来上大号的 |
| [03:48] | So I’m eating a lot of bran. | 我吃了不少粗粮 |
| [03:50] | Also, I want a team leader. | 还有 我要一个领队的 |
| [03:52] | Someone to fill Foreman’s old job. | 饰演福曼的旧角色 |
| [03:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [03:56] | You’re right. We don’t need any more structure. | 你说得对 我们不需要更多的人事结构了 |
| [03:58] | It’s not like we had a near-fatal stabbing. | 又不是说在这里有人差点被扎死 |
| [04:08] | Well, if it isn’t the old ball and Ukraine. | 这不是那位乌克兰娇妻嘛 |
| [04:13] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
| [04:15] | His wife. | 他老婆 |
| [04:18] | – Dominika. – House. | -多米尼卡 -豪斯 |
| [04:20] | You survived prison. | 你从监狱里熬出来了 |
| [04:22] | And you Atlantic City, | 你也从大西洋城熬过来了 |
| [04:24] | where they also have gangs and pruno, | 那里也有闹事者和监狱酒 |
| [04:26] | but slightly less recidivism. | 不过少那么一点累犯 |
| [04:28] | I start Ukrainian food truck business. | 我在做乌克兰食品的运输生意 |
| [04:31] | After gambling–win, lose– everybody likes a little knish. | 赌性一尽 大家都想来点克尼什薄面卷 |
| [04:35] | You’re here, and I seem to remember throwing out | 你人在这里 而我好像记得我扔了 |
| [04:38] | a bunch of certified letters from Immigration. | 不少移民局寄来的认证信件 |
| [04:40] | I’m assuming there’s a connection. | 两者应该有关系 |
| [04:42] | Our green card interview is in four days. | 我们的绿卡面试在四天后 |
| [04:44] | They come to the apartment. | 他们来我们的公寓 |
| [04:46] | They ask questions about marriage, | 问我们的婚姻情况 |
| [04:48] | vacations, family history, | 假期情况 家庭史 |
| [04:50] | what side of the bed each sleep on. | 谁睡床的哪一边 |
| [04:53] | We’ve never taken a vacation. | 我们从不度假 |
| [04:54] | I don’t like your family, and on top. | 我不喜欢的你的家人 不喜欢男上女下 |
| [04:57] | I hear Kiev is lovely this time of year. | 我听说基辅每年这时候最漂亮 |
| [04:59] | And your mother, who may or may not be dead, | 还有你妈妈 死了或者没死 |
| [05:01] | for all I know, misses you. | 就我所知 还是很想念你的 |
| [05:02] | Can it be that genius doctor is afraid to take on | 会不会是天才医生害怕面对 |
| [05:05] | a silly government apparatchik? | 小小的政府官僚呢 |
| [05:09] | Well, I would say more not interested than afraid, | 我本想说我不是害怕而是不感兴趣 |
| [05:12] | but why quibble? | 但有什么好争的 |
| [05:13] | Then I go to plan “B.” | 那我就执行第二套计划 |
| [05:16] | Make you an offer that cannot be refused. | 给你一个你无法拒绝的提议 |
| [05:22] | How long you been doing seminars? | 你举办这种宣讲会有多久了 |
| [05:23] | The marriage counseling, just, uh, the past couple years. | 婚姻咨询会 就这几年的事 |
| [05:26] | Before that, I did corporate coaching. | 那之前 我是个合作教练 |
| [05:28] | Can’t imagine the same advice | 无法想象你同样的建议 |
| [05:29] | works for both audiences. | 对两个不同的听众群体都管用 |
| [05:31] | Guess you shifted with the market? | 我猜你是跟着市场走吧 |
| [05:34] | There’s nothing cynical about my husband. He and I– | 我丈夫并不见利忘义 我们… |
| [05:36] | No, it’s okay. I get it. | 没事的 我明白 |
| [05:38] | What guy thinks men should be more like women? | 什么男人会认为男人应该更像女人一点呢 |
| [05:41] | A macho jerk who got a big wake-up call | 在密尔沃基的一间体育酒吧外 |
| [05:43] | courtesy of three drunks who beat the crap outta me | 三个痛揍了我一顿的醉汉 |
| [05:45] | outside a sports bar in Milwaukee. | 让我这个大男子主义的混蛋如梦初醒 |
| [05:47] | I’m guessing that explains the broken wrist | 我想这倒是解释了你病史上 |
| [05:49] | in your medical history? | 手腕骨折这一条 |
| [05:50] | Those morons did me the biggest favor of my life. | 这三个白痴帮了我这辈子最大的一个忙 |
| [05:53] | I realized I’d sacrificed my health | 我意识到 |
| [05:56] | because I couldn’t back down | 就为争论橄榄球问题 我不作退让 |
| [05:57] | from an argument over football. | 根本就是在牺牲性命 |
| [06:00] | Meeting Marlene was the final piece in the puzzle. | 遇见玛琳是我解开迷惑的最后一块拼图 |
| [06:02] | She changed my career, my diet. | 她改变了我的事业 我的饮食习惯 |
| [06:05] | She gave me a whole new direction in life. | 她给了我人生的新方向 |
| [06:09] | We’ll need to know exactly how you changed your diet, | 我们需要知道你具体是怎么改变饮食习惯的 |
| [06:12] | and when. | 还有改变的时间 |
| [06:16] | Need my apartment key back. | 把我公寓钥匙还我 |
| [06:18] | If you’re breaking up with me, | 如果你要跟我分手 |
| [06:19] | can we at least talk about it first? | 至少先跟我谈谈吧 |
| [06:21] | Maybe if you weren’t all nag and no shag. | 谁叫你只碎碎念却不跟我滚床单 |
| [06:24] | I don’t sleep with married men. | 我不和已婚男子上床 |
| [06:28] | I’ll get a copy made. | 回头我再配把钥匙 |
| [06:29] | You’re an ex-con. | 你才出狱 |
| [06:30] | If you get caught perjuring yourself to homeland security, | 如果你被发现向国家安全部作伪证 |
| [06:33] | you’ll end up back in jail. | 就会被扔回监狱 |
| [06:35] | And that would be troubling | 所以只要有丝毫 |
| [06:36] | if there was the slightest chance that we’d get caught. | 我们被发现的可能 就很麻烦 |
| [06:38] | You barely know each other. | 你们几乎互不相识 |
| [06:39] | You’ve got about five minutes | 而你只有大约五分钟时间 |
| [06:40] | to remake yourselves into a convincing married couple. | 重塑自我变身已婚人士还要令人信服 |
| [06:43] | And why? | 还有 这是为什么呢 |
| [06:45] | Dominika gets a green card. What’s in this for you? | 多米尼卡能弄到张绿卡 你有什么好处 |
| [06:48] | This is what men do for the women they pretend to love. | 这就是假装爱上某个女人的男人会做的事 |
| [06:52] | Also, she’s paying me 30,000 bucks once we pass. | 还有 如果通过了 她会给我三万块 |
| [06:55] | Apparently knishes sell like hotcakes. | 显然克尼什薄面卷很好卖啊 |
| [06:58] | Lab results. | 检验结果 |
| [07:00] | Afraid you’re gonna have to finish your nag later. | 我得等会才能再听你唠叨了 |
| [07:02] | I said I think it’s stupid, right? | 我说过我觉得这很傻吧 |
| [07:05] | Then I think I’m done. | 那没其它好说的了 |
| [07:09] | D-dimer came back normal. Rules out pulmonary embolism. | D-二聚体正常 肺栓塞可排除 |
| [07:13] | And our patient’s a true believer | 我们的病人是真心相信 |
| [07:14] | about the follies of masculinity. | 大男子主义的愚蠢 |
| [07:16] | He underwent a spiritual overhaul three years ago. | 他在三年前经历了一次精神洗礼 |
| [07:19] | He also went off gluten and red meat. | 之后便不再吃麸质和红肉 |
| [07:20] | Unfortunately, that doesn’t explain any of his symptoms. | 可惜 这些都解释不了他的症状 |
| [07:23] | One of those points is not absurd. | 他的举动还真是”一点”不荒唐啊 |
| [07:25] | What’s absurd about a change of heart? | 改变自己的想法有什么荒唐的 |
| [07:27] | What this guy believes is making him a better person. | 他的新理念让他变成一个更好的人 |
| [07:29] | He’s going against his baser instincts. | 他在克制自己最基本的本能 |
| [07:31] | “Base” meaning foundational, | “基本”意味着最基础的 |
| [07:33] | meaning things we are biologically programmed to do. | 是人天生就该做的事情 |
| [07:35] | Yes, perfectly natural that he stopped doing that stuff. | 不做该做的事还真是自然而然啊 |
| [07:40] | You know, that’s the kind of lapse | 就是这种心态 |
| [07:41] | that could take you out of the running for team leader. | 会阻碍你成为队伍领袖的 |
| [07:44] | I feel surprisingly okay with that. | 好奇怪啊 我一点都不在乎 |
| [07:48] | Comes with a 50-buck-a-week raise. | 周薪会涨50块噢 |
| [07:51] | I’m in. | 我参选 |
| [07:53] | You don’t want to do that. | 你会后悔的 |
| [07:55] | Might need your dignity later in life. | 你要有放弃自尊的准备 |
| [07:57] | You didn’t. | 你就不必了 |
| [07:58] | And she could be on her way to living the dream | 这样她可就要如愿以偿了 |
| [08:00] | unless the rest of you nut up and give her– | 除非你们都奋起… |
| [08:06] | This spiritual overhaul… | 他的精神洗礼 |
| [08:10] | Did it come after a physical overhaul? | 是不是出现在一次身体病变后 |
| [08:12] | A major injury of some kind? | 某种大创伤 |
| [08:14] | Bar fight. | 酒吧斗殴 |
| [08:15] | – But there’s no way a broken wrist explains– -Adams, come with me. | -但骨折的手腕也解释不了 -亚当斯 跟我来 |
| [08:19] | You too. | 你俩都来 |
| [08:22] | You guys… | 至于你们 |
| [08:24] | Get a copy of that made. | 再去复刻一把 |
| [08:31] | Did those dudes bend your ball sack like Beckham? | 那些家伙是不是把你的小弟当球踢啊 |
| [08:34] | Three years ago. The bar fight. | 三年前 酒吧斗殴 |
| [08:36] | This is Dr. House. He has a theory. | 这是豪斯医生 他有个理论 |
| [08:39] | Oh, Dr. Adams, would you mind? | 亚当斯医生 帮我捡一下 |
| [08:48] | I asked you a question. I assume you know the answer. | 我问了个问题 你应该能回答吧 |
| [08:51] | Yeah, I took a couple serious knees to the groin. | 是的 我的腹股沟被膝盖顶了好几下 |
| [08:56] | What has gotten into me? | 我这是怎么了 |
| [08:58] | Dr. Chase. | 奇斯医生 |
| [09:00] | Just pick it up. | 捡起来就是了 |
| [09:06] | Do you know what’s wrong with me? | 你知道我到底怎么了吗 |
| [09:07] | Nothing that “The Golden Girls” | 你的问题 |
| [09:09] | couldn’t have handled in 23 hilarious minutes. | 交给”黄金女孩” 肯定立马解决 |
| [09:13] | You had a hot flash. | 更年期综合症 |
| [09:15] | Those guys kicked your guys | 那帮人踢你的小弟 |
| [09:16] | hard enough to do lasting damage. | 踢得太重 造成了持久性损害 |
| [09:18] | You didn’t even look when presented | 你面前明明有两个 |
| [09:20] | with two reasonably attractive tuchi. | 相当性感的臀部 你却视而不见 |
| [09:23] | Yeah, I said it! | 我说了 怎么着吧 |
| [09:25] | I was listening to my doctor. | 我是在听你说话 |
| [09:26] | People generally listen with their ears, | 人们通常用耳朵来听 |
| [09:28] | leaving their eyes free to wander. | 留着眼睛到处瞎看 |
| [09:30] | I’m guessing that your testosterone level | 我猜你的睾酮水平 |
| [09:32] | is just below “Bieber.” | 比比伯还低 |
| [09:34] | Do a blood test to confirm, | 作抽血化验以确认 |
| [09:35] | and start hormone replacement. | 再开始激素替代治疗 |
| [09:37] | It’s no wonder that you think women are so great. | 难怪你认为女性是如此的伟大 |
| [09:39] | You’ve basically been one for the last three years. | 你过去三年基本上就是个女人 |
| [09:45] | Tests confirm House is right. | 化验结果证明豪斯是对的 |
| [09:47] | Low testosterone explains all your symptoms. | 低睾酮能解释你的所有症状 |
| [09:48] | They should go away with replacement therapy. | 在替代治疗后 应该都会好转 |
| [09:51] | We’re gonna give you a fairly high dose. | 我们会先用大剂量 |
| [09:53] | Over time, your personal physician may reduce it a little. | 在你生理功能恢复后 再逐渐减量 |
| [09:55] | Just need you to turn around. | 麻烦你转个身 |
| [09:58] | Will the shots increase his libido? | 这会增加他的性欲吗 |
| [10:00] | Are you worried about that? | 你担心这个问题吗 |
| [10:01] | No. | 不是 |
| [10:05] | – Have you been unsatisfied? – No. No, it’s just… | -是不是我没能满足你 -不是的 只是… |
| [10:09] | Well, it’s usually me that initiates things. | 一直都是我主动 |
| [10:12] | Sometimes I… | 有时… |
| [10:14] | I think maybe you aren’t that attracted to me. | 我以为你并不是很爱我 |
| [10:18] | Are you crazy? | 说什么胡话啊 |
| [10:19] | With these injections, you will see an increase in sex drive. | 注射后 你会发现性欲增强 |
| [10:23] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
| [10:34] | – All done. – Okay. | -打完了 -好的 |
| [10:37] | Oh, something’s wrong. | 事情不太对劲 |
| [10:41] | I think I peed myself. | 我好像尿裤子了 |
| [10:42] | Is that from the testosterone? | 这是睾酮引起的吗 |
| [10:44] | It couldn’t be. | 不可能 |
| [10:46] | I don’t think you’re going home just yet. | 我想你还不能出院回家 |
| [10:52] | It’s not a plumbing problem. | 膀胱并没有问题 |
| [10:53] | Means it’s probably neurological. | 也就是说是神经性的 |
| [10:55] | And? | 然后呢 |
| [10:59] | And name Dominika’s three brothers. | 说出多米尼卡三个兄弟的名字 |
| [11:05] | Volodymyr, Oleksiy, and… | 弗拉基米尔 季莫申科 还有… |
| [11:13] | Low testosterone is off the table as a symptom. | 低睾酮并不是症状之一 |
| [11:15] | Guy got his nuts cracked three years ago. | 他三年前被踢了小弟弟 |
| [11:17] | Don’t need to look much further than that. | 不需要再往前追溯了 |
| [11:18] | So his hose just happens to spring a leak | 难道他只是碰巧 |
| [11:21] | at the same time he’s in a hospital | 在住院时 因毫不相关的病 |
| [11:22] | for a totally unrelated problem. | 而随地小便吗 |
| [11:25] | Fjodor. | 费奥多尔 |
| [11:27] | It’s Fedir. | 是费帝尔 |
| [11:28] | If low testosterone means | 如果低睾酮 |
| [11:29] | I can’t get sick with something else, | 能让我免受其它疾病 |
| [11:31] | then punch me in the junk right now. | 谁赶紧踢我一脚 |
| [11:33] | I would, if it weren’t redundant. | 要不是我嫌麻烦 我肯定踢 |
| [11:35] | Is Fedir the one who married Mykola? | 费帝尔是跟米科拉结婚的那个吗 |
| [11:38] | Mykola is Dominika’s uncle. | 米科拉是多米尼卡的叔叔 |
| [11:41] | How is it you can retain every detail | 为何你能记住我们的 |
| [11:43] | of our habits and personal lives, | 每个习惯和生活细节 |
| [11:45] | and none of this? | 却记不住这些 |
| [11:46] | ‘Cause I find it hard to remember things | 因为我发现 没意思的事情 |
| [11:48] | I don’t give a crap about. | 我完全记不住 |
| [11:49] | Here go, Dominika has one brother, and his name is al. | 我只知道 多米尼卡有个兄弟 叫某某 |
| [11:52] | Maybe the testicular damage set the stage for something worse. | 也许睾丸损伤使他易发其它疾病 |
| [11:56] | Multiple sclerosis causes incontinence, | 多发性硬化可导致尿失禁 |
| [11:58] | and progresses faster in men with low T. | 而低睾酮水平的男性 病情加重得更快 |
| [12:00] | Way to stay on point. | 一针见血 |
| [12:02] | It’s that kind of leadership | 这种领导能力 |
| [12:03] | that’s putting you at the head of the pack. | 能让你从众人中脱颖而出 |
| [12:05] | There is no pack. She’s the only applicant. | 哪来的众人 只有她一个人申请 |
| [12:08] | Well, that’s settled, then. | 那就这么定了 |
| [12:11] | Have your underlings do an LP | 让你的下属去做腰穿 |
| [12:12] | and get a cranio-spinal MRI | 以及头颅和脊髓的MRI |
| [12:14] | to check for plaques associated with M.S. | 排查有无多发性硬化相关的迹象 |
| [12:16] | I will go tell Foreman about your promotion. | 我去通知福曼 你晋升了 |
| [12:20] | Wait. | 等下 |
| [12:25] | So nobody cares about the job till I apply, | 本来除了我 没人在乎这个头衔 |
| [12:27] | and suddenly it’s the last limited-edition lightsaber at comic-con. | 结果突然又变成了限量版的抢手货 |
| [12:30] | Just seems like it should go to someone with more… | 只是觉得 这个职位应该给… |
| [12:33] | Seniority. | 更资深的人 |
| [12:34] | Meaning you. | 也就是你 |
| [12:35] | I said “More,” not “Most.” | 我是说”更” 不是”最” |
| [12:36] | Meaning you or Taub. | 就是说你或陶博 |
| [12:38] | House is a dictator. | 豪斯是个独裁者 |
| [12:39] | Second in command is a meaningless position. | 二把手只是个虚职 |
| [12:42] | Doesn’t look meaningless on my resume. | 放在简历上总归是好看的 |
| [12:43] | Doesn’t have to be meaningless at all. | 不一定就会是虚职啊 |
| [12:46] | The right person could turn it into something. | 在合适的人手里 会变得有意义 |
| [12:48] | Get the department running smoothly. | 让部门运行得更顺畅 |
| [12:50] | I wonder who that “Right person” could be. | 我真好奇这”合适的人”是谁 |
| [12:52] | House is the head of the department. | 豪斯是部门主管 |
| [12:54] | It’s only fair that a woman | 只有让女性 |
| [12:55] | should hold the other position of authority. | 当另一名主管 才公平 |
| [12:57] | Yeah, let’s go affirmative action on this, | 好啊 那就让平等来得更彻底一些吧 |
| [12:59] | because then I’ll definitely win. | 那我就赢定了 |
| [13:00] | This is what House wants. | 这正是豪斯的目的 |
| [13:02] | Wind us up and watch us fight over an empty title, | 哄骗我们 看我们为空头衔抢得头破血流 |
| [13:05] | which would make us extra stupid | 考虑到前段时间发生的事情 |
| [13:07] | because of what we’ve just been through. | 这只会让我们显得更蠢 |
| [13:09] | We should let him choose whoever he wants and move on. | 我们应该让他来选 然后忘了这事 |
| [13:17] | So if these proteins are in my spinal fluid, | 如果我的脑脊液里有蛋白质 |
| [13:19] | that means I have M.S.? | 是不是就得了多发性硬化 |
| [13:20] | Proteins may indicate M.S. | 蛋白质说明有多发性硬化的可能 |
| [13:21] | There’s no one definitive test. | 这种病没有检查可以确诊 |
| [13:23] | That’s why Dr. House ordered an MRI as well. | 所以豪斯医生还让你做MRI |
| [13:25] | This is anesthetic. | 这是麻醉剂 |
| [13:28] | It’s a scary diagnosis. | 这个诊断确实挺吓人 |
| [13:31] | But advances are being made. | 但医学在进步 |
| [13:33] | Several drugs approved just this year. | 今年就又有几种药问世 |
| [13:36] | To be honest, at the moment, | 实话实说 现在 |
| [13:37] | I’m feeling a little more worried | 我更担心 |
| [13:38] | about the testosterone injections. | 注射的睾酮素 |
| [13:40] | It’s making me feel, uh, different. | 让我觉得有点…怪怪的 |
| [13:42] | Just kind of amped. | 有点兴奋 |
| [13:45] | I went through this big life change, | 我经历了人生的巨大转折 |
| [13:47] | and it felt really… | 而且觉得这个转折十分… |
| [13:49] | Meaningful. | 有意义 |
| [13:51] | But what if it was all just chemistry? | 但如果它们都只是因为激素有问题呢 |
| [13:55] | Loss of testosterone could have been a factor, | 缺少睾酮素可能是因素之一 |
| [13:58] | but think of it as a catalyst. | 但不妨把它看作是催化剂 |
| [14:01] | It got you to reevaluate. Now you know what’s important. | 它让你有机会重新审视人生 看清什么最重要 |
| [14:04] | You can choose to hold onto that. | 你可以选择继续这样的人生 |
| [14:06] | Right? | 对吧 |
| [14:09] | It’s certainly worth trying. | 绝对值得一试 |
| [14:12] | Deep breath, stay very still. | 深呼吸 不要动 |
| [14:15] | Just tell House to drop the whole team leader thing. | 让豪斯别再整什么领队的事了吧 |
| [14:18] | That’s the only way it’ll go away. | 这是唯一能够解决这件事的方法 |
| [14:20] | I don’t think it’s such a bad idea. | 我倒觉得这是个不错的想法 |
| [14:23] | A little more structure in your department couldn’t hurt. | 给你们部门增设结构不是坏事 |
| [14:26] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [14:27] | House is doing this because of his great love of structure, | 豪斯这么做就是因为他热爱组织结构 |
| [14:29] | not because he wants us to turn on each other. | 而不是因为他想让我们互相反目 |
| [14:31] | So don’t do that. | 那就别反目啊 |
| [14:35] | It makes sense to have someone in there | 多个更有责任感的人管事 |
| [14:36] | with a little more accountability. | 不是坏事 |
| [14:39] | As long as it’s not Adams. | 只要不是亚当斯就行 |
| [14:41] | She sees the whole thing as an opportunity | 她把这件事视作依照她自己的蓝图 |
| [14:43] | to remake the department in her image. | 重置整个部门的机会 |
| [14:46] | Or park, for obvious reasons. | 也不该是朴克 理由很明显 |
| [14:49] | And Taub’s got the kids. He’s pretty busy. | 陶博又有孩子 可忙了 |
| [14:53] | Are you seriously angling for a job | 你真想争取这份 |
| [14:56] | that you mocked its fate the whole time I had it? | 我在任时你一直嘲笑的工作吗 |
| [14:58] | I don’t want the job. | 我没想要这个职位 |
| [15:00] | You just don’t want anyone else to have it. | 你只是不想让给别人罢了 |
| [15:03] | This’ll be great. | 这下有意思了 |
| [15:10] | Your grandmother’s kind of sexy. | 你祖母挺性感啊 |
| [15:12] | That is Taras Shevchenko, the greatest Ukrainian poet. | 这是塔拉斯·舍甫琴科 伟大的乌克兰诗人 |
| [15:17] | Is he the guy behind | 就是他创作的 |
| [15:18] | “There once was a man from kremenchuk”? | “旧日有朋自克列缅丘格来”吗 |
| [15:20] | Help me move coffee table. | 帮我搬这个咖啡桌 |
| [15:22] | Well, then where will we have coffee? | 那我们在哪儿喝咖啡啊 |
| [15:25] | And by “Coffee” I mean scotch. | 我说的咖啡是指威士忌 |
| [15:26] | Coffee and booze are artificial high for me. | 咖啡和酒对我来说不够真实 |
| [15:29] | High is in exercise. | 兴奋来源于运动 |
| [15:42] | Dance aerobics. Fun, and good for the butt. | 有氧操 有意思 还能塑臀 |
| [15:56] | Amy Grant? | 竟然听艾美·格兰特 |
| [15:58] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [15:59] | But there’s a hot girl | 但有个辣妹 |
| [16:00] | jumping up and down in my living room, so… | 正在我的客厅跳来跳去 所以… |
| [16:03] | *No exceptions ♪ | ♪ 没有借口* |
| [16:07] | You have a limited amount of time | 你们只有有限的时间 |
| [16:09] | to learn a ton of uninteresting facts. | 来记住一堆没有意思的事 |
| [16:13] | Welcome to my wheelhouse. | 欢迎来到我的地盘 |
| [16:17] | You brought a protractor? | 你还带了量角器来吗 |
| [16:19] | You never know when you might need to make a pie chart. | 说不定要做饼状图呢 |
| [16:23] | Looks like someone | 看来有人 |
| [16:24] | is currying favor for the team leader position. | 在为队长的职位献殷勤啊 |
| [16:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [16:29] | We’ll be using a basic alphabet technique | 我们会运用最基本的字母记忆法 |
| [16:31] | with a mnemonic multiplier. | 再加上缩写助记 |
| [16:34] | In high school, they called me “The bookie monster.” | 在高中 他们叫我”背书怪物” |
| [16:38] | Pop quiz. Where did you get the candlesticks? | 临时测验 你们在哪儿买的烛台 |
| [16:41] | On three. One, two, three. | 三秒倒数 一 二 三 |
| [16:44] | – Morocco. – Denver. | -摩洛哥 -丹佛 |
| [16:52] | Drink up. It’s gonna be a long night. | 喝了吧 今晚会很难熬的 |
| [16:57] | You really think this guy’s gonna hulk out | 你真的觉得这个人荷尔蒙正常后 |
| [16:59] | once the hormones kick in? | 就会立刻变回去吗 |
| [17:01] | Some male lizards do push-ups to attract mates. | 有的雄性蜥蜴做俯卧撑来吸引异性 |
| [17:05] | When scientists gave them extra testosterone, | 当科学家给它们注射睾酮素后 |
| [17:07] | they did push-ups until they died. | 它们会做俯卧撑做到死 |
| [17:09] | Same drive you took advantage of to get Chase | 就跟你昨天能够让奇斯帮你搬一箱文件 |
| [17:11] | to carry a box of files down to your car yesterday. | 到你车里是一样的道理 |
| [17:15] | Periventricular and subcortical white matter are clean. | 脑室周围及皮层下的白质未见异常 |
| [17:18] | So you’re saying masculinity is | 所以你是说男子气慨 |
| [17:22] | ingrained and irrational. | 是根深蒂固且毫无理性的 |
| [17:24] | I’m saying it’s pointless to try– | 我是说这种尝试是毫无意义的… |
| [17:26] | By extension, you’re also saying | 引申开来 你的意思就是 |
| [17:27] | femininity is enlightened and rational. | 女性特质是开明并理性的 |
| [17:30] | It’s the way we should all be, | 这是我们都应有的状态 |
| [17:31] | guys just are incapable of it. | 男人只是做不到而已 |
| [17:39] | Brain stem and cord are clean. | 脑干和脊髓未见异常 |
| [17:41] | Is it okay if I scratch my nose? | 我抓抓鼻子行吗 |
| [17:44] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
| [17:46] | Guess he doesn’t have M.S. | 看来他没得多发性硬化 |
| [17:47] | Something’s wrong. | 不对劲 |
| [17:51] | Is it your hand? | 是你手的问题吗 |
| [17:52] | No, it’s my eyes. | 不 是我的眼睛 |
| [17:54] | I’m–I’m seeing double. | 我看到重影了 |
| [18:02] | Smile. It’s your honeymoon. | 笑一个 这是你们的蜜月旅行 |
| [18:13] | So what causes double vision on top of all the other symptoms? | 除去别的症状 是什么导致了复视 |
| [18:17] | It’s not a brain tumor or we would’ve seen it on the scans. | 肯定不是脑部肿瘤 否则扫描就能看到 |
| [18:19] | Eye exam didn’t offer anything conclusive. | 眼睛检查也没发现异样 |
| [18:21] | Let’s do some winter shots. | 我们来拍点冬天的照片吧 |
| [18:23] | Wardrobe change. | 换装 |
| [18:24] | Thyroid eye disease in conjunction with graves. | 甲状腺疾病相关眼病合并肌无力 |
| [18:26] | Thyroid level was normal. | 甲状腺功能正常 |
| [18:29] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
| [18:31] | Simpson traded this in exchange | 辛普森拿这个 |
| [18:33] | for me helping out on some of my days off. | 换我在休息的抽空帮他 |
| [18:36] | Quite the display of initiative and leadership. | 是主观能动性和领导能力的不错体现啊 |
| [18:39] | But you’re way too smart to fall for a blatant bribe like that. | 你那么聪明是不会被这么露骨的贿赂买通的 |
| [18:42] | Or a blatant flaunting of cleavage. | 或是明晃晃地事业线秀 |
| [18:45] | Like those. | 比如那个 |
| [18:46] | What happened to not letting House get to you? | 说好的不让豪斯离间我们呢 |
| [18:48] | You’re like lemmings, | 你们就跟旅鼠一样 |
| [18:50] | marching off the cliff of competitive humiliation. | 排着队的要接受羞辱的洗礼 |
| [18:53] | All I’m doing is my job. | 我只是在做我的本职工作 |
| [18:55] | House has indicated that he considers me attractive. | 豪斯表示过他觉得我很有魅力 |
| [18:57] | There’s nothing wrong with me | 利用自身优势 |
| [18:58] | using my strengths to my advantage. | 来提升自己 何错之有 |
| [19:00] | With an argument like that, | 这么说来 |
| [19:02] | maybe you should just drop down to your knees and– | 你要不就跪下… |
| [19:04] | I mean, unless that’s not your strength. | 除非这不是你的优势 |
| [19:08] | Oh, big hug, big man. It’s cold out here. | 抱一个吧 大个子 外面好冷啊 |
| [19:12] | At the risk of derailing this | 冒着扰乱这个高效的拍照活动 |
| [19:14] | very productive photo shoot and bickering session, | 和你们争相挖苦的会议的风险 |
| [19:18] | what about myasthenia gravis? | 会不会是重症肌无力呢 |
| [19:20] | Extra-ocular muscle weakness leads to double vision, | 眼外肌无力导致复视 |
| [19:23] | atonic bladder leads to incontinence. | 膀胱的肌无力导致尿失禁 |
| [19:25] | Could’ve been triggered when his T got really low. | 可能在睾酮素很低时被触发 |
| [19:31] | Ooh, a little one. | 那个小个子 |
| [19:32] | He’d be a good pick. | 他是个不错人选 |
| [19:35] | Smooth. | 漂亮 |
| [19:36] | You let the rest of them compete, | 你让其他人相互竞争 |
| [19:37] | tear each other to pieces, then you swoop in with a save. | 鹬蚌相争 渔翁得利啊 |
| [19:40] | Start the patient on ivig and plasmapheresis. | 开始用免疫球蛋白 血浆置换 |
| [19:44] | Can you handle that, please? | 你能来做这个吗 |
| [19:48] | – I need a minute. – Well, make it quick. | -我要和你谈谈 -那抓紧时间 |
| [19:50] | We’re doin’ Memphis. | 我们要拍在孟菲斯的照片了 |
| [19:59] | You think you want this, but it’s a bad idea. | 你觉得你想要这样 但这其实是个糟糕的主意 |
| [20:01] | I was gonna go Dollywood, | 我本来想做多莉山主题公园主题的 |
| [20:02] | but I’m not sure I could pull off that wig. | 但我想那假发不适合我 |
| [20:05] | Everybody was playing nice, | 本来每个人都相处融洽 |
| [20:07] | and in your world, nice doesn’t solve cases, | 在你的世界里 融洽却无法解决病例 |
| [20:10] | but after what happened, | 但在那件事发生后 |
| [20:12] | a little bonding is a good thing. | 有几分团结也是好事 |
| [20:15] | We still have ideas, we still argue. | 我们仍就有想法 各执一词 |
| [20:17] | Maybe it could work better if we appreciate each other. | 可能当我们相互欣赏时 能更好得协作 |
| [20:21] | That was impressive. | 精彩的演说 |
| [20:22] | You said that whole thing without once moving your lips. | 你说这番话时怎么嘴皮子都没动一下 |
| [20:27] | The ones you’re not moving. | 你不能动的那里 |
| [20:31] | Oh. I get it. | 我明白了 |
| [20:33] | I won’t play along with your stupid games, | 我不参与你这愚蠢的游戏 |
| [20:35] | so I’m no longer a man. | 所以我就不是男人了 |
| [20:37] | Clever. | 聪明 |
| [20:37] | Actually, you won’t play along with my stupid games | 事实上 你不愿意参与我这愚蠢的游戏 |
| [20:40] | because you’re no longer a man. | 是因为你已经不是男人了 |
| [20:42] | Still clever, though. | 尽管还很聪明 |
| [20:43] | Studies have shown that raising kids | 研究表明抚养孩子 |
| [20:45] | lowers testosterone levels in men. | 会降低睾酮素水平 |
| [20:48] | The more involved you are, the lower it gets. | 你投入越多激素水平就越低 |
| [20:52] | Right. Having kids has neutered me. | 没错 有了孩子让我变中性了 |
| [20:55] | Or maybe it’s helped me finally grow up. | 又或者正因如此我才成熟了 |
| [21:03] | How are you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
| [21:05] | As long as I keep my eyes closed, pretty good. | 只要我把眼睛闭起来就挺好 |
| [21:08] | Really good, actually. | 应该说是相当不错 |
| [21:10] | I got energy, I feel confident, clear. | 我充满活力 感觉自信 头脑清晰 |
| [21:15] | Testosterone does tend to perk you up. | 睾酮素确实会让你振作起来 |
| [21:18] | Hey, hon. I brought you a burger. | 亲爱的 我给你买了汉堡 |
| [21:21] | Really? | 是吗 |
| [21:22] | You’re in the hospital. Eat whatever you want. | 你住院了 想吃什么吃什么 |
| [21:24] | You’re the best wife ever. | 你是世上最好的老婆 |
| [21:27] | And I’m not just saying that | 我这么说 |
| [21:28] | because of how great your ass looks in those jeans. | 不只因为你牛仔裤下的翘臀如此性感 |
| [21:32] | I’m sorry. That was– | 不好意思 我只是… |
| [21:33] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系 |
| [21:35] | Girl likes to know she’s appreciated. | 女人们都喜欢知道自己有魅力 |
| [21:37] | Come here. | 过来 |
| [21:41] | So I think we should talk to leading lights | 我认为我们应该和高层们 |
| [21:42] | about seminars and DVDs. | 聊聊讲座和DVD的事了 |
| [21:45] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [21:46] | You were worried about the commitment. | 你一直都挺犹豫的 |
| [21:47] | Yeah, there’s no point in being in business with them halfway. | 没错 不过做生意没理由半途而废嘛 |
| [21:52] | You okay with that? | 你觉得可以吗 |
| [21:52] | It’s good to finally have a decision. | 我很高兴你终于下定决心了 |
| [21:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [21:59] | Fedir is the brother she worries about the most. | 费帝尔是最让她操心的弟弟 |
| [22:02] | Ever since Luba passed. | 自从路巴去世以后 |
| [22:06] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [22:06] | But this is the closest we could find | 不过这是我们能找到的 |
| [22:08] | to the cold, soulless offices of a government bureaucracy. | 最像冰冷无情政府办公室的地方了 |
| [22:11] | If you’re not using your office, I will. | 如果你不用你的办公室 我去用 |
| [22:13] | Does Dominika still communicate with her high school friends? | 多米尼卡和她的高中朋友还有联系吗 |
| [22:16] | Uh, Vasyl, yes. | 维斯莉 还有 |
| [22:18] | Oksana, no. Not since she kissed Pavlo. | 奥克萨娜就没有了 自从她亲了帕傅洛后就断了 |
| [22:22] | ’cause that bitch knew that Dominika liked him. | 因为那贱人知道多米尼卡也喜欢他 |
| [22:27] | Wrong. | 不对 |
| [22:28] | Oh, Oksana is a slut. Dead to me. | 奥克萨娜是个荡妇 我跟她绝交了 |
| [22:31] | The right answer is the wrong answer. | 正确的答案反而是错误的答案 |
| [22:33] | No husband would pay that much attention | 不会有丈夫对妻子朋友的 |
| [22:34] | to his wife’s friend dramas. | 八卦如此感兴趣的 |
| [22:36] | Haven’t you been divorced three times? | 你不是已经离过三次婚了吗 |
| [22:41] | In-between those divorces, I was married, non-fraudulently, | 在几次离婚中间 我的婚龄 照实算 |
| [22:46] | for 12 years total, | 已经十二年了 |
| [22:47] | which is 12 years longer than anyone in this room. | 比屋里所有人都要长12年 |
| [22:53] | Move. | 让开 |
| [23:03] | So are you going for this team leader thing? | 你也打算去争取组长的位置吗 |
| [23:06] | Probably. | 也许 |
| [23:07] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
| [23:08] | You have way more experience than me. | 你比我经验多得多 |
| [23:11] | You’re giving up? | 你要放弃吗 |
| [23:12] | I wish. | 我想要那职位 |
| [23:13] | I still have a lot of med school debt, | 我还有医学院的贷款要还 |
| [23:16] | and my parents need help with their mortgage. | 我父母的房屋抵押贷款也许要我帮忙 |
| [23:18] | So I could kinda use the money. | 因此我急需用钱 |
| [23:23] | As of an hour ago, I’m just seeing one of everything. | 过去一小时所有东西我都只能看到一个了 |
| [23:26] | Looks like you guys were right– | 看来你们猜对了… |
| [23:27] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
| [23:31] | “I could use the money”? | 我急需用钱 |
| [23:33] | You want to game me, you gotta do better than that. | 想要耍我的话 得演得再像点 |
| [23:35] | – Chase– – You want to be a leader, | -奇斯 -你要是想当组长 |
| [23:36] | you have to know how to manipulate. | 就要知道如何操纵他人 |
| [23:37] | You can’t just spill– | 你不能轻易泄露… |
| [23:38] | I think the whites of his eyes were yellow. | 我觉得他的眼白是黄色的 |
| [23:50] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吧 |
| [23:51] | Jaundice. | 黄疸 |
| [23:53] | There’s something wrong with your liver. | 你的肝脏有问题 |
| [23:59] | Liver function tests confirm his enzymes | 肝功能检测确定了他的酶指标 |
| [24:01] | are totally out of whack. | 完全是一团糟 |
| [24:02] | So much for myasthenia gravis. | 那么肯定不是重症肌无力了 |
| [24:04] | Can we hurry this up? | 我们能快点吗 |
| [24:06] | I have a government to defraud at noon. | 我中午还有个政府官员要去骗 |
| [24:08] | If you need to leave, you should. | 如果有必要 你应该马上走 |
| [24:09] | I’m fairly confident our patient’s got sarcoidosis. | 我有足够理由相信我们的病人患的是结节病 |
| [24:12] | Wow, you said that with so much authority. | 你说的话很有权威的感觉 |
| [24:14] | Did anyone else get chills? | 有没有人瑟瑟发抖啦 |
| [24:15] | Just until I realized our patient has | 不过我发现病人 |
| [24:17] | no sign of parenchymal lung abnormalities, | 没有肺实质病变的迹象 |
| [24:20] | which makes sarcoidosis a long shot. | 说明结节病可能性不大 |
| [24:21] | And bookkeeping isn’t gonna get you any farther than boobs. | 照搬书本也没比露乳有用 |
| [24:24] | Though in fairness, the boobs were really, really helping. | 客观来说 春光确实很有帮助 |
| [24:27] | I still think it’s myasthenia gravis. | 我还认为是重症肌无力 |
| [24:29] | Did you miss the recap? | 你是不是忘记刚才的总结了 |
| [24:30] | We treated for that. The liver tanked. | 我们对那进行了治疗 出现了肝损伤 |
| [24:32] | But his vision got better. | 但他的视觉恢复了 |
| [24:35] | Liver problems could be a sign of celiac. | 肝脏问题可能是乳糜泻的标志 |
| [24:37] | He’s been back on gluten since he’s been in the hospital. | 住院以来他又开始吃麸质了 |
| [24:39] | Yesterday he had a burger. | 昨天他还吃了个汉堡 |
| [24:40] | That would’ve kicked the celiac into gear, | 这可能使乳糜泻变成导火索 |
| [24:42] | causing the liver problems. | 从而导致肝脏问题 |
| [24:43] | So your theory is that he has two unrelated diseases. | 那你的理论是他得了两种不相干的病 |
| [24:47] | And he’s already got low testosterone. | 而同时他的睾酮素水平还过低 |
| [24:49] | I seem to remember something about House hating coincidences. | 我好想记得豪斯很讨厌这种巧合 |
| [24:52] | It’s true. | 没错 |
| [24:53] | I think it’s Lyme disease. | 我认为是莱姆病 |
| [24:54] | One single disease named “Lyme.” | 只得了一种病叫做莱姆 |
| [24:57] | Without a rash. | 没有起皮疹 |
| [24:58] | 10% of cases present without a rash. | 这种病有百分之十的患者不起皮疹 |
| [25:02] | Lyme disease it is. | 那就是莱姆病 |
| [25:04] | Start the patient on antibiotics. | 给病人用抗生素 |
| [25:06] | Now I have to get home before my fake wife gets real annoyed. | 现在我得赶紧回家以防我的假妻子真生气 |
| [25:16] | Something bothering you? | 有什么事困扰你吗 |
| [25:17] | I asked the nurse for an extra pillow. | 我让护士去再拿个枕头 |
| [25:19] | That was half an hour ago. | 已经半小时过去了 |
| [25:20] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
| [25:21] | Things can get pretty hectic. | 这的事有点多 |
| [25:22] | It was a pillow. | 只是个枕头而已 |
| [25:23] | I mean, how hard can a pil– | 我是说 拿个枕头能有多难… |
| [25:27] | Listen to me. I’m being a jerk. | 听听看 我就像个混蛋 |
| [25:31] | Testosterone can give you a shorter temper | 睾酮素会使你脾气变差 |
| [25:33] | even when you’re not sick. | 就算你没病也是如此 |
| [25:34] | You noticed and adjusted. That’s a good thing. | 你注意到了并做出了调整 这很好 |
| [25:40] | Just got a call from our lawyer. | 刚接到我们律师的电话 |
| [25:42] | You changed our counter to leading lights? | 你更改了我们给高管们的报价 |
| [25:44] | You deserve proper billing | 在第二任期你理应获得 |
| [25:46] | and a salary bump in the second term. | 合适的收入和工资增长 |
| [25:48] | We talked about this. | 我们聊过这个问题了 |
| [25:49] | We decided it wasn’t worth potentially blowing the deal. | 我们认为冒着破坏交易的风险不值得 |
| [25:52] | It’ll be fine. | 没事的 |
| [25:57] | I’ve got to get some work done. | 我还有些工作要做 |
| [26:05] | These are such pretty flowers you buy for me | 这些是你每周五给我买的鲜花 |
| [26:08] | every Friday, from Japanese florist, | 每次都从爱迪生街和康韦街交口处 |
| [26:11] | on corner of Edison and Conway. | 的日本花店里买 |
| [26:14] | Just one more thing. | 还差一件事 |
| [26:17] | With this ring, I thee wedded. | 带上这戒指 我们就是夫妻了 |
| [26:23] | You left it here when you skipped town with your boyfriend. | 你和男友突然离开时把它落在这里了 |
| [26:26] | You kept the rings. | 你一直留着戒指 |
| [26:28] | Actually, I tried to trade them to a hooker | 实际上 我试图用它和 |
| [26:30] | for unspecified favors, | 一个妓女做笔交易 |
| [26:31] | but it turns out she doesn’t accept zinc. | 但结果发现她不收锌制品 |
| [26:34] | Like modern fairytale. | 就像现代童话似的 |
| [26:47] | Dr. and Mrs. Gregory House? | 格利高里·豪斯夫妇吗 |
| [26:49] | Yeah. | 没错 |
| [26:50] | Nate Weinmann. U.S. Immigration. | 内特·魏曼 美国移民局 |
| [26:54] | Welcome to our home. | 欢迎到我们家来 |
| [27:12] | Give him time. | 给他点时间 |
| [27:13] | When I was 14, | 我十四岁时 |
| [27:16] | there was a girl I wanted to impress, | 有个我想追的女孩 |
| [27:17] | so I jumped off the roof of her house. | 我跳到她家的屋顶 |
| [27:19] | Broke my ankle. | 结果扭到了脚 |
| [27:22] | Joe’s basically going through puberty. | 乔基本上算是在经历青春期 |
| [27:24] | It’ll take him a while to adjust. | 需要一段时间进行调整 |
| [27:29] | I-I tracked down a video | 我看了一个乔以前 |
| [27:31] | from one of Joe’s business coaching seminars | 进行经商培训的演讲 |
| [27:34] | from before I knew him. | 是在我认识他以前的 |
| [27:36] | I’m hearing a lot about the value of compromise. | 最近常听人谈论妥协的价值 |
| [27:39] | We don’t live on Sesame Street. | 可我们并不生活在《芝麻街》 |
| [27:41] | We live in the real world, the business world. | 我们生活在现实世界中 这是一个生意场 |
| [27:45] | If you’re not a winner, you’re a loser. | 不能成王 即为败寇 |
| [27:48] | If you aren’t comfortable with that, | 如果你无法接受这样的事实 |
| [27:51] | go open a pottery studio. | 就回家种田去吧 |
| [27:56] | I never would have gone out with the guy in this video. | 我永远不会和视频中的这类男人约会 |
| [28:05] | Uh, do you remember the last time she visited Vasyl? | 你记得她最后一次见维斯莉是什么时候吗 |
| [28:09] | Uh, let me see, that would be… | 我想下 应该是… |
| [28:12] | August? | 是八月吧 |
| [28:13] | No. No, July. | 不对 是七月 |
| [28:16] | ‘Cause I remember it was right after our half-anniversary, | 因为我记得正好是在我们半周年纪念日之后 |
| [28:19] | and I forgot to put a gift in her suitcase. | 我还忘记在她的旅行箱中藏礼物了 |
| [28:21] | And…I’ve never heard the end of that one. | 之后她总是对此耿耿于怀 |
| [28:25] | House specialty. | 豪斯家特制 |
| [28:27] | I made up this pun. | 我想出来的双关 |
| [28:32] | Is it… | 这个是 |
| [28:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [28:37] | Honey, why do you do this to me? | 亲爱的 你干嘛难为我啊 |
| [28:39] | You know I’m watching my weight. | 明知道我要控制体重 |
| [28:40] | Then maybe you’ll stop eating cheese | 那你可以不要半夜起来 |
| [28:42] | in front of open fridge in middle of the night. | 开冰箱偷吃奶酪啊 |
| [28:46] | This is delicious. | 这真好吃 |
| [28:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [28:49] | So everything looks good in here. | 你们这里看上去很不错 |
| [28:54] | I’m just gonna step out and get a corroborating interview | 我只要再找个邻居 |
| [28:56] | from one of the neighbors. | 确认下你们的情况就可以了 |
| [28:58] | Neighbors? | 邻居 |
| [29:00] | It’s… it’s middle of the day. | 这大白天的 |
| [29:01] | I-I-I think everybody’s at work. | 我想别人都在工作吧 |
| [29:03] | Yeah, then they’re at work. | 那我就如实写上去 |
| [29:04] | I just got a form to check off, | 我就需要在表格上打几个钩 |
| [29:05] | and you will be on your way to permanent status. | 你很有希望获得永久居住权 |
| [29:19] | Excuse me, sir. | 先生 打扰了 |
| [29:21] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
| [29:22] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
| [29:24] | Do you know Dr. And Mrs. House? | 你认识豪斯医生和他夫人吗 |
| [29:26] | Of course, they’ve been my neighbors | 当然 我和他们做了 |
| [29:28] | about two years, now. | 两年的邻居了 |
| [29:30] | Lovely couple. | 他俩人很好 |
| [29:31] | I see them almost every night. | 几乎每天晚上都能见到他们 |
| [29:33] | They seem always to be together. | 小两口如胶似漆的 |
| [29:35] | Great, well, thanks for your help. | 好的 谢谢你 |
| [29:37] | Cheerio. | 再见 |
| [29:39] | Hey, what’re you doing? That’s my door. | 你在我家门口偷偷摸摸干嘛 |
| [29:45] | Handing out menus for a new Chinese place. | 我在为新开的中餐馆发广告 |
| [29:50] | You’re that guy that plays noisy video games | 你就是那个每周六晚上 |
| [29:52] | with House on Saturday nights. | 和豪斯一起玩电子游戏的人 吵死了 |
| [30:05] | There’s a simple explanation. | 我的解释很简单 |
| [30:14] | Be at my office tomorrow at 10:00. | 明早十点到我办公室来 |
| [30:24] | The patient’s shown zero improvement. | 病人不见一丝好转 |
| [30:27] | Because he’s only been on the antibiotics overnight. | 因为他才用了一个晚上的抗生素 |
| [30:29] | Or because he doesn’t have Lyme disease. | 也可能他得的不是莱姆病 |
| [30:31] | Where are you? | 你人在哪里 |
| [30:32] | Oh, just chillin’. | 没事瞎转悠 |
| [30:33] | U.S. Citizenship at Immigration. | 我在美国移民局 |
| [30:35] | Waiting on my fraud interview with my wife and my attorney. | 和我老婆与律师一起就移民诈骗等待谈话呢 |
| [30:38] | – No big. – House. | -没啥大事儿 -豪斯 |
| [30:40] | Hang up. | 别打电话了 |
| [30:43] | I still think it’s myasthenia gravis plus celiac. | 我还是觉得病人得的是重症肌无力和乳糜泻 |
| [30:46] | His change in diet has to be significant. | 他的饮食结构变化有很大的影响 |
| [30:48] | We just need to do an intestinal biopsy to confirm. | 只需要做一个肠道活检就能确诊 |
| [30:50] | With his low platelet count, | 介于他血小板计数低 |
| [30:51] | a biopsy puts him at risk | 做活检可能会 |
| [30:52] | for an abdominal bleed, which puts him at risk of death. | 引起腹腔出血 危及生命 |
| [31:00] | Either you’re done, | 你别再打了 |
| [31:01] | or you’re walking in there without a lawyer. | 否则我不陪你进去 |
| [31:07] | I know, it sounds like a phone, | 懂了 这听上去像电话铃 |
| [31:09] | but it’s a timer to remind me to pee before our meeting. | 其实是为开会前提醒我撒尿设的闹铃 |
| [31:19] | Hello, old chap. | 你好 老伙计 |
| [31:21] | You need to save yourself. | 你要自救啊 |
| [31:22] | I was up last night | 我昨晚一夜未眠 |
| [31:23] | trying to find another angle, but I can’t. | 想找个新的托辞 可是找不到 |
| [31:25] | Tell immigration you were in love with Dominika, | 就和移民局的人说 你和多米尼卡相爱过 |
| [31:28] | but your marriage fell apart, | 但是你们的婚姻破碎了 |
| [31:29] | and that’s why you haven’t been living together. | 所以才一直分居 |
| [31:33] | She’ll be deported permanently. | 她会被永久驱逐的 |
| [31:35] | House, I know you like Dominika, | 豪斯 我知道你喜欢多米尼卡 |
| [31:37] | you have fun with her, but you got caught. | 你和她一起很开心 但是你被人逮到了 |
| [31:39] | There’s no getting out of this. | 除此之外 别无他法 |
| [31:42] | The best you could hope for is that you don’t go back to jail. | 你不回监狱就是最好的结果了 |
| [31:49] | Tell my team to… to skip the biopsy | 让我的小组 别做活检 |
| [31:52] | and give the antibiotics more time. | 继续用抗生素 |
| [31:55] | They’re ready for us. | 轮到我们了 |
| [32:00] | I drew a line in the sand, and I won. | 我表明了立场 获得了胜利 |
| [32:02] | We should be celebrating. | 我们应该庆祝胜利 |
| [32:05] | Do you need a few minutes? | 要再给你们几分钟时间吗 |
| [32:06] | You’re right. I keep getting better. | 是的 我感觉好多了 |
| [32:07] | That’s just it. | 就这样了 |
| [32:09] | You won. | 你是赢了 |
| [32:10] | You made a demand that could’ve blown up the deal, | 你提出的要求可能会使交易泡汤 |
| [32:12] | and you never even asked me. | 而且你也没征询过我的意见 |
| [32:14] | Deal didn’t blow up. They caved. | 交易没有泡汤 他们妥协了 |
| [32:15] | Joe, you say it in your seminars. | 乔 是你在研讨会上说的 |
| [32:17] | Process matters just as much as results. | 过程与结果同样重要 |
| [32:20] | Are you seriously busting my chops | 你就因为我在这件小事上没和你商量 |
| [32:21] | because I made one little move without you? | 所以就给我脸色看吗 |
| [32:24] | How ’bout stepping aside and letting me | 你就不能闪一边去 让我 |
| [32:26] | be the man in this relationship for a change? | 像个男人那样做次主不行吗 |
| [32:32] | I really can’t talk to you right now. | 你现在真是不可理喻 |
| [32:40] | I don’t know why I said that. | 我不知道怎么会说出这种话 |
| [32:43] | Just I got so angry. | 就感觉非常生气 |
| [32:48] | Hopefully after this dose, | 希望这次的药用完 |
| [32:50] | you’ll start to feel better, and we can get you home. | 你的情况能好转 可以出院回家 |
| [32:57] | But I’d like to do one more test. | 我还有个检查想做 |
| [33:01] | The testimony of one angry, nearsighted neighbor | 不能仅凭一个近视的愤怒邻居的证词 |
| [33:04] | shouldn’t outweigh all other evidence. | 就无视其它的证据吧 |
| [33:05] | Photos, utility bills… | 有照片 水电煤的账单… |
| [33:07] | Yes, because your clients would never fake anything. | 搞得好像你的委托人从没造过假似的 |
| [33:09] | Uh, we acknowledge the neighbor thing was a mistake, | 我们承认假扮邻居是个错误 |
| [33:12] | but that doesn’t mean that all of the other documentation | 但并不是说所有其他的证明 |
| [33:14] | should just be thrown out. | 就是一纸空文了 |
| [33:15] | Look, look, you know, I get that it’s your job | 听着 我知道你是出于本职工作 |
| [33:16] | to try to act like there’s a case here, but shut up. | 竭尽全力想要立案 但是请你闭嘴 |
| [33:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [33:22] | USCIS will be denying | 美国公民及移民服务局将会 |
| [33:24] | Miss Petrova’s green card application. | 拒绝佩特洛娃小姐的绿卡申请 |
| [33:26] | You’ll be referred to immigration court | 你会被转去移民庭 |
| [33:28] | for deportation proceedings. | 准备离境手续 |
| [33:29] | And we’re gonna inform your parole officer | 同时 我们会把你诈骗的事实 |
| [33:31] | about evidence of fraud. | 告知你的假释官 |
| [33:33] | So unless anybody has anything else to add… | 所以 如果没有人还要补充的话… |
| [33:44] | Please, I am begging, do not send him back to jail. | 我求你了 别把他送回监狱 |
| [33:46] | Maybe we have not lived together all these… | 或许我们没有共同生活过… |
| [33:49] | Mrs. House, I have to advise you not to continue. | 豪斯夫人 我建议你别说下去了 |
| [33:50] | This man and I, | 我和这个男人 |
| [33:51] | did we marry for love? | 我们的结合是因为爱情吗 |
| [33:53] | No. | 不是 |
| [33:54] | But this past week, | 但是在过去的一周里 |
| [33:56] | we have a lot of fun. | 我们过得非常快乐 |
| [33:58] | Working really hard to fool the U.S. Government, right? | 为了欺骗美国政府我们真是挤尽脑汁啊 是不是 |
| [34:01] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答她 |
| [34:02] | Way ahead of you. | 你说晚了 |
| [34:03] | It was fake, but… | 我们的婚姻是虚假的 |
| [34:06] | It felt real. | 但是这感觉却是真实的 |
| [34:08] | Maybe because it become real. | 或许是因为这婚姻开始变得真实了 |
| [34:12] | This man… | 这个男人 |
| [34:15] | My husband. | 我丈夫 |
| [34:17] | I want to stay with him, but if I cannot, | 我想要和他共同生活 但是如果做不到 |
| [34:19] | please send me away, and let him be free. | 请你们把我送走 给他自由吧 |
| [34:26] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
| [34:44] | I didn’t buy a word you said. | 你说的我一个字都不信 |
| [34:50] | But a judge might. | 但是法官可能信 |
| [35:01] | I’m gonna let you stay. | 我让你留下 |
| [35:03] | But for the next six months, | 但是在未来六个月里 |
| [35:05] | I’m gonna hold onto this file. | 我不会忘了你们这事儿 |
| [35:07] | And our investigators are gonna show up unannounced | 无论凌晨还是深夜 |
| [35:09] | 6:00 a.m., 11:00 at night, and they better find | 我们的调查员都可能突然到访 |
| [35:12] | the two of you sitting on the couch watching NCIS | 最好让他们看到你们俩坐在沙发上 |
| [35:14] | eating ice cream from the same spoon. | 看看电视 吃吃冰激凌 亲密无间 |
| [35:18] | Or both of you will be sent to places | 否则你们两个都别想 |
| [35:20] | far less pleasant than New Jersey. | 再过现在这样的好日子 |
| [35:42] | What you just said in there… | 你前面说的… |
| [35:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [35:45] | I’m much too smart to be falling in love with you. | 我聪明得很 才不会爱上你 |
| [35:47] | I will be needing extra shelf in bathroom. | 卫生间里给我加个置物架 |
| [35:58] | Abdominal biopsy showed flattened villi. | 腹腔活检发现小肠绒毛扁平 |
| [36:02] | Looks like you were right about celiac. | 看来你关于乳糜泻的推测是对的 |
| [36:04] | You do remember Chase got stabbed | 奇斯违背豪斯安排活检被刺了一刀 |
| [36:06] | doing a test House didn’t order? | 这事你没忘吧 |
| [36:09] | Good comparison, since both patients | 类比得当 因为两位病人 |
| [36:10] | were tweaked on steroids. | 都被类固醇折磨得不行 |
| [36:11] | You only did this to score points over Chase and Park. | 你这样做不过是为了盖过奇斯和朴克的风头 |
| [36:15] | We were right. | 我们猜对了 |
| [36:16] | I proved it, and the patient didn’t bleed out. | 我证明了 病人也没有大出血 |
| [36:18] | Why are you being a jerk about this? | 你为什么揪住这事不放 |
| [36:19] | Let’s go see if House is back. | 我们去看看豪斯回来没有 |
| [36:24] | Patient’s having trouble breathing. | 病人出现呼吸困难 |
| [36:26] | So much for celiac. | 那就不是乳糜泻了 |
| [36:34] | His breathing is stabilized, | 呼吸已经平稳 |
| [36:36] | but his lung function is at 60%, and his liver is tanking. | 可是肺功能只有60% 而且肝脏积水 |
| [36:40] | And he has major symptoms of celiac | 还具有乳糜泻的主要症状 |
| [36:41] | without actually having celiac. | 但是没有患乳糜泻 |
| [36:43] | Could be Whipple’s. | 可能是惠普尔氏病 |
| [36:44] | Doesn’t explain the incontinence. | 不能解释失禁 |
| [36:46] | Intestinal lymphoma? | 小肠淋巴瘤呢 |
| [36:49] | Doesn’t explain the double vision. | 不能解释视物重影 |
| [36:51] | Any time you want to jump in. | 随时欢迎加入讨论 |
| [36:54] | Is Dance Aerobics even a thing? | 真有有氧操这种东西吗 |
| [36:57] | It’s good for the butt. | 有助美臀 |
| [36:59] | What about a parasitic infection? | 会不会是寄生虫感染 |
| [37:00] | Strongyloides is known to damage the small intestine. | 类圆线虫属寄生虫感染能破坏小肠 |
| [37:03] | In this country, he’s about as likely to get that as win powerball. | 在美国感染线虫跟中彩差不多是一个几率 |
| [37:05] | Someone does win powerball. Every week. | 总有人中彩嘛 每周都有 |
| [37:07] | The patient went to Puerto Rico a few months ago. | 病人数月前去过波多黎各 |
| [37:09] | One of the few places in the U.S. | 美国少数几个有可能感染线虫 |
| [37:11] | you could pick up strongyloides. | 的地区之一 |
| [37:12] | Treatment is ivermectin. | 治疗需用伊维菌素 |
| [37:13] | We give that to someone with liver problems, | 此药用于肝功能障碍患者 |
| [37:15] | he could have seizures, or worse. | 可能导致他癫痫发作 甚至更糟 |
| [37:24] | Do it. | 治吧 |
| [37:30] | I’m hearing a lot about the value of compromise. | 最近常听人谈论妥协的价值 |
| [37:34] | But we don’t live on Sesame Street, | 可我们并不生活在《芝麻街》 |
| [37:35] | we live in the real– | 我们生活在现实… |
| [37:38] | I was wondering if maybe we overlooked a symptom, | 我在想我们或许是忽略了某种病征 |
| [37:42] | or something. | 或者别的什么 |
| [37:44] | Makes perfect sense. | 非常有道理 |
| [37:46] | If you’re the patient, and “pantywaist” is the symptom. | 比如我们忽略了你的娘娘腔症状 |
| [37:51] | Adams and I both thought the patient could have celiac, | 我和亚当斯都认为病人可能患有乳糜泻 |
| [37:54] | but only she was willing to go out on a limb and run the test. | 可是她甘冒奇险 做了活检 |
| [37:58] | I gave up. | 我放弃 |
| [37:59] | Now you’re in here watching a motivational speech. | 所以你在这里看励志演讲 |
| [38:03] | Even your attempt to get your balls back lacks balls. | 连你试图重拾自信的方法都缺乏自信 |
| [38:05] | –world, the business world. | 世界中 这是一个生意场 |
| [38:09] | If you’re not a winner, you’re a loser. | 不能成王 即为败寇 |
| [38:11] | His voice–it’s lower than it is now. | 他的声音 比现在要低沉 |
| [38:14] | If only there was a good reason | 职业演说家的声音 |
| [38:15] | for a professional speaker to be hoarse. | 为什么会嘶哑 真是个问题 |
| [38:17] | Go open a pottery studio. | 回家种田去吧 |
| [38:20] | Good point. | 有道理 |
| [38:24] | It’s not a good point. It’s a decent point. | 不是有道理 是真知灼见 |
| [38:27] | You’re doing it again. You have any other videos? | 你又犯了 还有别的视频吗 |
| [38:31] | Other seminars? | 演讲片段 |
| [38:32] | A couple. | 有几段 |
| [38:33] | When you see a weakness, | 发现弱点的时候 |
| [38:34] | that’s a time for strength. | 就是拿出勇气的时候 |
| [38:36] | A lot of people say, “Oh, I feel bad about it. | 许多人会说 “我很生气 |
| [38:39] | The other guy made a mistake.” | 是旁人犯了错” |
| [38:40] | You bailed too early. | 你过早放弃了自己的观点 |
| [38:42] | Now I get all the credit. | 现在功劳是我一个人的了 |
| [38:49] | Chronic hoarseness | 慢性声音嘶哑 |
| [38:51] | is a symptom of a condition called | 是一种病的症状 |
| [38:53] | Silent thyroiditis. | 静息性甲状腺炎 |
| [38:57] | – But I’m not hoarse. – Exactly. | -可是我没有声音嘶哑 -没错 |
| [38:59] | But you were three years ago. | 可你三年前声音嘶哑 |
| [39:01] | Silent thyroiditis comes and goes. | 静息性甲状腺炎出现又消失 |
| [39:03] | And it, in turn, is a symptom | 此病正是另一病症的症状 |
| [39:05] | of polyglandular autoimmune syndrome type 3, | 多腺体自身免疫综合征3型 |
| [39:09] | Which makes this a really bad idea. | 所以注射类固醇实在要不得 |
| [39:15] | Pas 3 attacks the body’s own endocrine system, | 病症攻击自身的内分泌系统 |
| [39:19] | moving from gland to gland. | 接二连三地破坏腺体 |
| [39:21] | It started in the thyroid, | 从甲状腺开始 |
| [39:22] | and probably helped along by your low testosterone, | 而且很可能由于你睾酮素水平低的原因 |
| [39:25] | moved on to the gut. | 轻易影响到内脏 |
| [39:26] | Where it caused celiac disease, | 造成了乳糜泻 |
| [39:27] | or it would’ve if you weren’t on a gluten-free diet. | 或者说 如果你摄入麸质 会造成乳糜泻 |
| [39:30] | I was right. | 我是对的 |
| [39:32] | This is incredibly relevant. | 真是相当有用的线索 |
| [39:34] | Eventually, pas 3 attacked your thymus gland. | 随着时间推进 病症侵害你的胸腺 |
| [39:37] | You developed myasthenia gravis, which landed you in here, | 造成重症肌无力 终于导致你入院 |
| [39:40] | And you started eating gluten, which only made things worse. | 而你又开始吃麸质 让病情变得更糟 |
| [39:44] | So am I gonna be okay? | 我会好起来吧 |
| [39:45] | We’ll treat the various conditions | 我们会用大剂量类固醇 |
| [39:46] | with high-dose steroids. | 治疗各种症状 |
| [39:47] | Assuming they respond, you should be fine. | 如果有效 你就没事了 |
| [39:50] | And the testosterone? | 那睾酮素呢 |
| [39:55] | Kicked in the nuts is kicked in the nuts. | 蛋被踢了就是被踢了 |
| [40:03] | Over the past week, | 过去的一周里 |
| [40:04] | you’ve all had good moments and bad. | 你们都有得意之时 也有失意之刻 |
| [40:08] | No one candidate has prevailed. | 竞选者中无一胜出 |
| [40:11] | And so now, we embark upon a contest | 所以现在 我们开展竞赛 |
| [40:15] | of medical strength, stamina, and skill. | 考验医术 耐心和技巧 |
| [40:20] | Can we just get this over with? | 能不能跳过这段 |
| [40:21] | If the competitor representing Australia | 如果澳大利亚代表 |
| [40:23] | would like to take a point deduction, | 有意主动扣掉一分 |
| [40:25] | he should, by all means, continue yapping. | 他大可以继续嘀咕 |
| [40:27] | Your glee is on the verge of making this | 你得意的样子快让我们觉得 |
| [40:29] | not worth it for any of us. | 不值得继续下去了 |
| [40:31] | Can I at least light the torch? | 至少让我点燃火炬吧 |
| [40:34] | Hurry. | 快点 |
| [40:41] | I declare open the games | 我宣布 第一项 |
| [40:43] | of the number one, number two competition. | 第二项 比赛开始 |
| [40:46] | Je declare ouvert– | 我宣布 |
| [40:49] | All right. Ready, set, suture! | 好了 各就各位 预备 缝合 |
| [41:00] | T time. | 打针了 |
| [41:01] | What happens if I don’t take it? | 如果我不注射会怎样 |
| [41:04] | Or at least go to a much lower dose? | 或者降低剂量 |
| [41:06] | Are you having side effects? | 出现副作用了吗 |
| [41:07] | No, I feel great. Faster, clearer. | 没有 我感觉很好 更敏捷 更清晰 |
| [41:10] | More like myself. | 更像我自己 |
| [41:14] | But my marriage and my career, | 可是我的婚姻和事业 |
| [41:16] | they’re both built on me being somebody else. | 都建立在我处于另一状态的基础上 |
| [41:19] | Low testosterone can cause depression | 睾酮水平低可能导致抑郁 |
| [41:21] | and problems sleeping. | 和睡眠问题 |
| [41:22] | It’s also been linked to conditions | 而且与骨质疏松症和糖尿病 |
| [41:24] | such as osteoporosis and diabetes. | 等病症有关联 |
| [41:28] | It’ll make your life harder and more dangerous | 会让你的生活变得困难而危险 |
| [41:31] | on top of all the meds you’ll be taking. | 更何况你还要服用许多药物 |
| [41:35] | I’ll take that risk. | 我愿意冒这个险 |
| [41:41] | I’m a better man without it. | 没有它的我更好 |
| [42:02] | Well, this certainly has brought more structure to the department. | 的确为诊断科增添许多色彩 |
| [42:07] | Really, I’m just excited for the wheelchair race. | 真的吗 我只对轮椅赛跑感兴趣 |
| [42:12] | You were smart not to enter. | 你退出得很聪明 |
| [42:15] | Never in, never lose. | 不参与 就不会输 |
| [42:17] | And since you no longer have stones. | 再说你也没什么骨气 |
| [42:18] | 在工作中 stones常指一个人的特质 比如好好先生 在此豪斯又借以强调陶博娘娘腔 | |
| [42:20] | I’ll split the 50 a week with you. | 我帮你分担那每周50小时 |
| [42:23] | Deal. | 成交 |
| [43:11] | Honey, I’m home! | 亲爱的 我回来了 |