| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:01] | Telling you, Will, you got a real winner here. | 跟你说 威尔 选这个肯定没错 |
| [00:03] | She’s just gonna love it. | 她肯定会喜欢的 |
| [00:08] | Stacy, box her up. | 斯泰茜 装盒吧 |
| [00:12] | Oh, just the box. | 只要盒子就够了 |
| [00:14] | I’m sure it’s prettier than the paper. | 肯定比包装纸好看多了 |
| [00:20] | One tiny rock. | 这么一颗小钻石 |
| [00:22] | So many other cool things I could have bought for myself. | 够给我自己买许多好东西呢 |
| [00:25] | Sam, Stacy, | 萨姆 斯泰茜 |
| [00:26] | it’s been a pleasure being “ripped” off by you. | 很高兴被你们”喜结”一空 |
| [00:40] | Such a nice boy. | 多好一小伙 |
| [00:42] | Too bad he’s a handicap. | 可惜得拄拐 |
| [00:59] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
| [01:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [01:44] | You all right, man? Take it easy, man! | 你还好吗 兄弟 放轻松 |
| [01:49] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
| [02:26] | Kid’s a blind diabetic. | 小伙子有糖尿病眼病 |
| [02:29] | He’s hyperglycemic hyperosmolar. | 他处于高血糖高渗状态 |
| [02:31] | Which is what we thought until his blood tests showed | 在他的血检结果出来前我们是这么想的 |
| [02:33] | a controlled sugar level and no ketones. | 可是结果显示血糖水平尚可且酮体阴性 |
| [02:35] | It could be caused by drug abuse. | 可能是由吸毒引起的 |
| [02:37] | His tox scenens were clean. | 毒理分析显示他没有吸毒 |
| [02:38] | You lying sack of crap. | 你个谎话精 |
| [02:41] | I have them right in front of me. | 检查报告就在我手里 |
| [02:43] | Not you. | 不是说你 |
| [02:44] | This time. | 这次 |
| [02:46] | My former BFF. | 是我原最铁哥们 |
| [02:48] | He’s s-m-i-t-b-a-w-s, | 他在放暗箭 |
| [02:52] | stabbing me in the back as we speak. | 在我们说话间在我背后捅我一刀 |
| [02:54] | Where exactly are you? | 你人在哪里啊 |
| [02:55] | If anyone should happen to ask, | 要是有人问起 |
| [02:57] | I’m in an out-of-state | 就说我在州外参加 |
| [02:58] | Medical conference until further notice. | 医学会议 什么时候回来另行通知 |
| [03:00] | Why would any– | 为什么会… |
| [03:01] | And…don’t really care. | 也不重要 |
| [03:02] | Auditory hallucinations | 幻听 |
| [03:04] | and disorientation could be signs of schizophrenia. | 定向障碍可能是精神分裂症表现 |
| [03:06] | They did a psych consult. | 做过精神病鉴定了 |
| [03:07] | Mental status is normal. | 精神情况正常 |
| [03:08] | Seizure, noise-induced epilepsy– | 癫痫 噪声性癫痫 |
| [03:11] | The sound of rush hour traffic could have set it off. | 可能由交通高峰期的噪音引发 |
| [03:13] | Run an EEG. | 做个脑电图 |
| [03:15] | Blast his brain with harmonics to find out. | 进行脑部谐波测试来找出原因 |
| [03:17] | Also, if anyone should further happen to ask, | 还有 要是有人深入寻问 |
| [03:20] | I spent the whole last year in Africa | 就说我去年和一群无国界医生 |
| [03:22] | with doctors without boundaries. | 待在非洲 |
| [03:25] | Who are you hiding from? | 你在躲谁啊 |
| [03:27] | Evil. | 灾祸 |
| [03:36] | Where’s House? | 豪斯在哪 |
| [03:38] | Uh, he’s at an out-of-state medical conference | 他在参加州外的一次医学会议 |
| [03:41] | in Baltimore, | 在巴尔的摩 |
| [03:42] | I think. | 我记得 |
| [03:46] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
| [03:48] | I’m Blythe, his mother. | 我是布莱思 他母亲 |
| [04:00] | Do you want me to pick up the braille writer | 要不要我去你公寓把盲点打字机 |
| [04:02] | and laptop from your apartment? | 和笔记本电脑拿来 |
| [04:03] | I don’t plan on being here that long. | 我可没打算在这长住 |
| [04:05] | I didn’t eat lunch yesterday. | 我昨天没吃午饭 |
| [04:07] | I probably just fainted. | 可能就是饿昏了 |
| [04:08] | Or had an epileptic seizure. | 或者是癫痫发作 |
| [04:11] | Which is only one possibility. | 这是一种可能 |
| [04:13] | I’m Dr. Chase. | 我是奇斯医生 |
| [04:14] | Uh, we’d like to discuss your case with you privately. | 我们想和你单独聊聊你的病情 |
| [04:17] | I’m his girlfriend. Is it all right If I stay for this? | 我是他女朋友 能留下来听吗 |
| [04:19] | Melissa can stay. | 梅丽莎可以留下 |
| [04:20] | And I’ve never had a seizure before in my life. | 我以前从来没有发作过癫痫 |
| [04:22] | They can be mild, | 可能是轻微型癫痫 |
| [04:23] | like a loss of concentration | 表现为无法集中注意力 |
| [04:24] | or a muscle tremor. | 或是肌肉抖动 |
| [04:26] | A lot of times a family member notices before the patient does. | 通常病人家属会比病人自己先注意到这些 |
| [04:30] | I’m Dr. Park, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我是朴克医生 |
| [04:31] | I’m 5’2″, Asian, and I’m totally cool with it | 我1米58 亚裔 如果你要摸我的脸 |
| [04:35] | if you wanna feel my face. | 我不会介意的 |
| [04:37] | Blind people only do that in movies. | 只有电影里的盲人才会那么做 |
| [04:39] | But you sound nice, so if you want me to… | 但你听起来人很好 所以如果你想让我摸 |
| [04:43] | Her point was, you may not have realized you having a seizure, | 她的意思是 也许你没感觉癫痫发作 |
| [04:46] | but maybe your girlfriend has. | 但是可能你女朋友注意到了 |
| [04:48] | No. | 没有 |
| [04:49] | But I–I haven’t seen him for the last five months. | 我已经有五个月没见他了 |
| [04:53] | We were on a break. | 我们暂时分开了一段时间 |
| [04:55] | Like Rachel and Ross on Friends. | 就像《老友记》里的瑞秋和罗斯那样 |
| [04:57] | Never seen the show myself, but I hear it’s good. | 我从没看过那部剧 但听说很不错 |
| [05:03] | That joke usually kills my blind friends. | 这玩笑让我那些盲人朋友乐翻了 |
| [05:05] | Will, this is serious. | 威尔 你的病是件很严肃的事 |
| [05:07] | No, it’s not, | 不是的 |
| [05:07] | since I don’t have epilepsy. | 因为我压根没有癫痫 |
| [05:09] | I have to pay attention to every signal | 我得时刻注意 |
| [05:11] | my body sends or receives, | 身体发出或者接受到的任何信号 |
| [05:12] | or I end up taking a dirt nap. | 否则我就会睡在垃圾堆里了 |
| [05:14] | You don’t think I’d know if I was having seizures? | 你们真的以为我会不知道自己有没有癫痫吗 |
| [05:17] | It’s probably just low blood sugar. | 可能只是血糖偏低了 |
| [05:18] | If that’s true, then you shouldn’t have | 如果是那样的话 你应该 |
| [05:19] | a problem passing our test. | 能顺利通过检查 |
| [05:23] | How is he, James, really? | 他过得怎么样 詹姆斯 你说实话 |
| [05:27] | He’s better than I’ve seen him in a long time. | 他很好 我很久都没见他这么好了 |
| [05:30] | Is he happy? | 他幸福吗 |
| [05:33] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
| [05:35] | He’s always been a complicated child. | 他一直就是个很复杂的孩子 |
| [05:40] | Were you in the hospital recently? | 你最近进过医院吗 |
| [05:42] | Oh, nothing serious. | 不是什么大病 |
| [05:43] | I just had a few moles removed yesterday | 我昨天刚移除掉几颗痣 |
| [05:46] | and forgot I even had it on. | 都忘了还戴着这个东西 |
| [05:49] | Look, if Greg happens to get back early from the conference, | 如果格雷戈突然提前从会上回来了 |
| [05:56] | I’m staying at a hotel in town for the next three days. | 之后三天我都在城里的酒店住着 |
| [06:01] | I would like him to call me. | 我希望他能给我打个电话 |
| [06:03] | I will pass it on. | 我会转告他的 |
| [06:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [06:06] | Um, do you think that they would mind | 你们这能不能续杯 |
| [06:08] | if I got a refill for the road? | 好带着路上喝 |
| [06:10] | – Not at all. – Good. | -可以啊 -好的 |
| [06:38] | Not seeing any seizure actityty | 给低频音 |
| [06:39] | in response to low frequency sounds. | 未见癫痫发作征象 |
| [06:41] | I’m starting him on mid-range. | 现在给中频音 |
| [06:43] | Have you seen his girlfriend? | 你瞧见他女朋友了吗 |
| [06:46] | Extremely hot. | 相当漂亮 |
| [06:48] | Blind people can’t have attractive girlfriends? | 盲人就不能有个漂亮女友吗 |
| [06:50] | Not my point. | 我不是这意思 |
| [06:51] | He actually convinced her to go for | 他竟然劝他女友 |
| [06:53] | the whole relationship break thing. | 和自己暂时分开 |
| [06:55] | How do you know it wasn’t her idea? | 你怎么知道那不是她的意思 |
| [06:57] | Because she’s back with him. | 因为她回到他身边了 |
| [06:59] | Women suggest a break when they wanna break up. | 女人提出分手是因为她们想分手 |
| [07:01] | Men do it because they wanna have sex | 而男人要分手是因为他们想 |
| [07:02] | with other women before they settle down. | 在安定生活前和别的女人们滚床单 |
| [07:05] | They’re a little young to get married, don’t you think? | 他们现在结婚有点早 你说呢 |
| [07:08] | I was their age when I did. | 我结婚时就这么大 |
| [07:11] | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
| [07:14] | He’s seizing. | 他在抽搐 |
| [07:15] | Sound frequency’s at 300 hertz. | 音频在三百赫兹 |
| [07:18] | It’s not a seizure. | 不是癫痫 |
| [07:20] | He’s not spiking on his EEG. | 脑电图无异常波形 |
| [07:25] | He’s not moving air. | 他没有呼吸了 |
| [07:26] | I think he’s choking on something. | 可能被什么东西呛住了 |
| [07:30] | Blood. | 有血 |
| [07:31] | I don’t see any blockage. | 我没看见有什么阻挡物啊 |
| [07:33] | Help me move him. | 帮我给他挪个地方 |
| [07:43] | Just relax and breathe. | 放松 呼吸 |
| [07:55] | What–what are these? | 这是什么 |
| [08:05] | Three teeth detached from his jawbone | 下颚三颗牙齿脱落 |
| [08:07] | and lodged in his throat. | 并卡在咽部 |
| [08:08] | He almost choked to death on them. | 他差点被呛死 |
| [08:10] | Environmental? | 环境因素呢 |
| [08:11] | Could be heavy metal poisoning | 可能是重金属中毒 |
| [08:12] | or radiation exposure. | 或暴露于辐射中 |
| [08:14] | Then he wouldn’t be the only one. | 那他就不会是唯一的受害者 |
| [08:16] | He’s an accountant who works | 他是名会计 |
| [08:16] | on the same floor with 50 other people. | 与五十多个人在同一楼层工作 |
| [08:18] | Maybe his girlfriend poisoned him. | 也许是他女朋友下的毒 |
| [08:24] | House usually thinks that’s a good guess. | 豪斯就会赞成这个猜测 |
| [08:26] | And she’s gotta be pissed off and have low self-esteem. | 她肯定很生气 而且毫无自尊 |
| [08:29] | Why else would she | 不然的话 |
| [08:30] | give him a free pass to pork other women? | 她为何会允许他去勾搭其他女人 |
| [08:31] | Because he’s handicapped. | 因为他拄拐 |
| [08:33] | Women feel sorry for us. | 女人会对我们同情心泛滥 |
| [08:34] | This cane is tail bait. | 我的拐杖就是免罪牌 |
| [08:35] | Where are you now? | 你现在在哪呢 |
| [08:37] | Expect an actual answer this time? | 你还指望他会回答吗 |
| [08:39] | Hi, guys. | 嗨 大家好 |
| [08:40] | Was wondering if House’s mother left yet. | 豪斯的母亲离开了吗 |
| [08:42] | He won’t let me go to a hos– | 他不让我去医… |
| [08:43] | It’s not environmental, it’s periodontitis. | 不是环境原因 是牙周炎 |
| [08:46] | An oral infection doesn’t explain his disorientation | 口腔感染不能解释他的定向障碍 |
| [08:48] | and auditory hallucinations. | 以及幻听 |
| [08:50] | They’re laughing because they know | 孩子都在笑你 |
| [08:52] | diabetes exacerbates the condition. | 他们都知道糖尿病会使病情恶化 |
| [08:54] | It could progress to a systemic disease. | 可能引发全身表现 |
| [08:56] | The bacteria spread and affect other organs. | 细菌播散至其他器官 |
| [08:58] | Like his brain. | 比如大脑 |
| [08:59] | Start him on broad spectrum antibiotics | 给他用广谱抗生素 |
| [09:01] | and book him an appointment with a periodontist. | 再请口腔科会诊 |
| [09:05] | He has fake children now, too? | 他现在假孩子都要有了吗 |
| [09:10] | You think I’m not good enough for your mother. | 你觉得我入不了你母亲的眼吗 |
| [09:13] | Not in front of the kids, honey. | 别在孩子面前吵 亲爱的 |
| [09:21] | Hey, add a couple of flies, toss in a dead goat or two, | 再加几只飞虫 添上一两头傻羊 |
| [09:24] | we might have a winner. | 你就能胜出了 |
| [09:27] | She gone? | 她走了吗 |
| [09:29] | Yeah. | 走了 |
| [09:30] | We really need to talk. | 我们真的要谈一谈 |
| [09:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
| [09:34] | Crayons down. | 放下蜡笔 |
| [09:35] | Line up if you wanna get paid. | 想拿零花钱 就排好队 |
| [09:42] | It’s the only time I ever successfully lie to my mom. | 这将是我唯一一次成功地骗过我妈 |
| [09:45] | Through the elaborate preparations | 要精心准备 |
| [09:46] | and props. | 还要有道具 |
| [09:50] | Hey, hey, hey. | 你你你 |
| [09:53] | I said no transformers, slick. | 我说了不要变形金刚 小滑头 |
| [09:58] | Stay here until the coast is clear. | 待在这 直到警报解除 |
| [10:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
| [10:03] | But you sleep on couch tonight. | 不过今晚你睡沙发 |
| [10:05] | You sleeping with her now? | 你跟她一起住吗 |
| [10:07] | Just in case an I.N.S. guy comes in through the window. | 以防移民局的人翻窗进来检查 |
| [10:11] | Yeah, she didn’t buy it either. | 她也不相信 |
| [10:12] | You need to talk to your mother. | 你要找你母亲谈一谈 |
| [10:14] | When I’m ready. | 等我准备好 |
| [10:16] | Still need to get a fake passport, | 还要搞本假护照 |
| [10:17] | doctored photos, maybe a case of AIDS. | 假照片 还要借个艾滋病病人 |
| [10:19] | She’s sick, House. | 她病了 豪斯 |
| [10:24] | Did she say that? | 她自己说的吗 |
| [10:26] | She was wearing a hospital admission bracelet | 她戴着住院病人手腕标识 |
| [10:28] | and carrying around a book on dealing with terminal cancer. | 随身带着本关于如何渡过癌症晚期的书 |
| [10:33] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [10:39] | She’s staying at The Grand for the next three days. | 接下来三天 她都住在格兰德酒店 |
| [10:56] | The antibiotics will stop the infection | 抗生素可控制感染 |
| [10:58] | from spreading further. | 阻止其播散 |
| [10:59] | And I’ll spare you the lecture you’ll get | 明天牙周病医生会给你一番说教 |
| [11:01] | from the periodontist tomorrow, | 我就不再折磨你了 |
| [11:02] | but you need to practice better oral hygiene. | 但你确实需要注意口腔卫生 |
| [11:06] | So are you guys saying this is happening because, what, | 你们是说我会病成这样是因为 |
| [11:09] | – I didn’t floss enough? – Probably didn’t help, | -我总不用牙线吗 -我这么说也许没帮助 |
| [11:11] | but diabetics are prone to this type of infection. | 但糖尿病病人易受此类感染 |
| [11:13] | Half the time, he doesn’t even bother | 这么久以来 他睡觉前 |
| [11:15] | getting undressed before he goes to bed. | 常常连衣服都懒得脱 |
| [11:16] | Can only imagine how many times you’ve skipped | 这就不难想象 你大概总是 |
| [11:18] | brushing your teeth since we… | 忘记刷牙 自从… |
| [11:22] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
| [11:24] | I don’t mean to lecture you, babe. | 我并不是想说教 宝贝 |
| [11:26] | Well, I guess you’re right. | 但我想你是对的 |
| [11:29] | Look, you haven’t eaten anything all day. | 你一整天都没吃东西 |
| [11:31] | Why don’t you go grab a bite? | 要不你先去填填肚子吧 |
| [11:33] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
| [11:37] | All right, well, I’ll see you in an hour, okay? | 好的 那我们一小时后再见 |
| [11:39] | Not if I see you first. | 除非我先看见你[好不让你见着] |
| [11:48] | I was wondering if I could ask you guys for a favor. | 我在想 你们能不能帮我个忙 |
| [11:51] | I really need my laptop and braille writer, | 我急需我的笔记本和盲点打字机 |
| [11:52] | and I can’t ask Melissa to get them for me. | 而我不能让梅丽莎帮我去拿 |
| [11:54] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
| [11:55] | Because… | 因为… |
| [11:57] | I want you to put this someplace safe. | 我想让你们帮我把这个藏好 |
| [12:03] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
| [12:06] | People always say diamonds are beautiful. | 人们总是说钻石很美 |
| [12:08] | But to me they just feel cold. | 但对我来说 它们冷冰冰的 |
| [12:09] | They have really sharp edges. | 边缘非常尖锐 |
| [12:11] | I guess convincing her to take a break was a good thing. | 我猜你说服她暂时分开 是件好事 |
| [12:15] | Well, the break was her idea. | 分开是她的主意 |
| [12:17] | Melissa is the only girl I’ve ever dated. | 梅丽莎是我唯一一个交往过的女孩 |
| [12:19] | She wanted me to be sure before we | 她希望在我们更进一步前 |
| [12:21] | took the next step. | 我能确定自己的心 |
| [12:33] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
| [12:34] | We’re here. | 来都来了 |
| [12:35] | We might as well search the place | 最好顺便搜查一番 |
| [12:36] | in case we’re wrong about periodontitis. | 以防牙周炎这个诊断是错的 |
| [12:45] | What are you doing? | 你又在干什么 |
| [12:46] | We’re here, might as well eat. | 来都来了 顺便吃点 |
| [12:48] | You’re stealing food from a blind man? | 你这是在偷一个瞎子的食物 |
| [12:50] | We’re doing him a favor. He owes me. | 我们是在帮他 这是他欠我的 |
| [12:53] | I take it from your low self-esteem theory | 根据你那”毫无自尊”理论 |
| [12:55] | you have some experience with relationship breaks? | 我猜你曾有类似的分手经历 |
| [13:01] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
| [13:04] | He talked me into it, then… | 他说服我暂时分开 然后… |
| [13:09] | slept with three of my friends. | 就和我的三个朋友上了床 |
| [13:11] | Then dumped my ass. | 然后又甩了我 |
| [13:14] | College boyfriend. | 大学时的男友 |
| [13:15] | Thought he was the love of my life. | 以为他是我的真爱 |
| [13:17] | Then why agree to a break? | 那你为何要同意分开呢 |
| [13:20] | My self-esteem wasn’t as high back then. | 我当时没什么自尊 |
| [13:23] | No one’s is. | 没有人有 |
| [13:26] | Oh! | 恶 |
| [13:28] | Sugar free! | 无糖的 |
| [13:33] | Disgusting! | 难吃死了 |
| [13:34] | I’ll check the bathroom. You keep check the snacks. | 我去检查浴室 你继续找零食吧 |
| [14:02] | Greg. | 格雷戈 |
| [14:03] | Sorry I didn’t call first. | 抱歉我没先打声招呼 |
| [14:04] | I just flew back from my conference. | 我刚从会上飞回来 |
| [14:07] | This–this really isn’t, uh– | 这会…这会儿真的不太… |
| [14:09] | I need your medical records | 给我你的医疗记录 |
| [14:11] | and the name of your primary physician. | 以及主治医生的姓名 |
| [14:16] | Well, you remember Mr. Bell. | 你记得贝尔先生吧 |
| [14:19] | Well, if I didn’t, I will now. | 即便不记得 这下也不会忘了 |
| [14:25] | You’re not dying? | 你并没有病危 |
| [14:26] | I, uh…I may have mislead James | 让詹姆斯看到癌症的书 |
| [14:30] | by letting him see a book on cancer. | 可能是我误导他了 |
| [14:32] | We did, however, have some expectations | 但是我们希望的是 |
| [14:34] | that you might call first. | 你会先打个电话 |
| [14:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [14:42] | This isn’t how I envisioned you finding out. | 我没设想你会通过这样的方式知道 |
| [14:45] | Mr. Bell and I, we’re… | 我和贝尔先生 我们 |
| [14:48] | Having sex, got it. | 在做爱 我懂的 |
| [14:49] | Getting married. Also. | 还结婚了 |
| [14:52] | We wanted you to be the first to know. | 我们希望你是第一个知道的 |
| [14:59] | I need 10 milligrams of benzodiazepine. | 注射十毫克地西泮 |
| [15:02] | Help me hold him down. | 帮我压住他 |
| [15:16] | I’m putting epilepsy back on the table. | 我要将癫痫重新写上白板 |
| [15:18] | And I’m taking it off because | 我要把它去掉 |
| [15:19] | it doesn’t explain losing his teeth. | 因为解释不了他为什么掉牙齿 |
| [15:20] | The kid’s diabetic. | 病人患有糖尿病 |
| [15:21] | The periodontitis could be real but completely unrelated. | 可能确实患有牙周炎但与病情无关 |
| [15:24] | Coincidence. Buying that, House? | 还真是巧啊 你觉得呢 豪斯 |
| [15:27] | Until I hear something that takes my mind off | 等我摆脱今天下午受到的 |
| [15:29] | the jurassic schlong that I was traumatized by this afternoon. | 令人蛋疼的精神创伤 再说吧 |
| [15:34] | I know what’s wrong with the patient. | 我知道病人是怎么了 |
| [15:36] | Illegal drugs. Some kind of acid. | 违禁毒品 酸中毒 |
| [15:38] | His tox screens were clean. | 他的毒理检查显示没问题 |
| [15:40] | His apartment wasn’t. | 他的公寓就不是那么回事了 |
| [15:43] | We didn’t find any drugs. | 我们没有发现毒品啊 |
| [15:44] | Then why am I completely tripping balls right now? | 那为什么我现在嗨了呢 |
| [15:49] | I’m seriously freaking out here, guys. | 伙计们 我真的很害怕 |
| [15:54] | Can’t you tell? | 你们看不出来吗 |
| [15:55] | You pretty much look the same as you always do. | 你看着和平时没什么两样啊 |
| [15:57] | Take your glasses off. | 把眼镜摘掉 |
| [16:04] | Pupils dilated… | 瞳孔扩大 |
| [16:08] | Pulse elevated. Hallucinating? | 脉搏加速 有幻觉吗 |
| [16:12] | I think so, because… | 有的吧 因为 |
| [16:15] | He’s a rabbit. | 他是只兔子 |
| [16:29] | Oh, I get it. | 啊 我懂了 |
| [16:31] | Because she’s his wife. | 她是他老婆 |
| [16:34] | They flirt a lot. I’ve seen things. | 他们经常调情 我看到过的 |
| [16:44] | Mm, Taub– Taub is either… | 陶博 陶博看着不是 |
| [16:48] | a tooth fairy or… rainbow brite. | 牙仙就是彩虹仙子 |
| [16:56] | And you… | 还有你 |
| [17:01] | you’re just House. | 你就是豪斯 |
| [17:03] | She ate ice cream and gummi bears | 她吃了病人公寓里的 |
| [17:06] | at the patient’s apartment. | 冰淇淋和软糖 |
| [17:07] | One of ’em must have been dosed with it. | 其中肯定有一样被下了药 |
| [17:09] | Go back and find the drugs. You two, | 回去找那些毒品 你们俩 |
| [17:11] | find out where he bought them, | 弄清楚他在哪里买的 |
| [17:12] | and then MRI his brain. | 给他做脑部核磁共振 |
| [17:13] | Check for infections, masses, and plaques. | 查看有没有感染 团块和斑块 |
| [17:17] | Am I gonna die? | 我会死吗 |
| [17:19] | We’ll get back to you on that. | 回头再告诉你 |
| [17:25] | I’ve been blind since birth. | 我生下来就是个盲人 |
| [17:27] | I thought maybe if I tried LSD, | 我想也许试试迷幻药 |
| [17:30] | I might, you know… Colors…A shape. | 我可能看见 颜色 形状 |
| [17:35] | I just– | 我只是 |
| [17:37] | I just wanted to see something. | 只是想看看这个世界 |
| [17:39] | – How many times? – Maybe five or six. | -多少次 -五六次吧 |
| [17:41] | We need to know where you bought it | 我们得知道你在哪里买的 |
| [17:42] | so we can find out what was in it. | 以便我们分析其中的成分 |
| [17:45] | My girlfriend gave it to me. | 我女朋友给我的 |
| [17:47] | – I’ll find her. – No, don’t. | -我去找她 -不 别去 |
| [17:50] | It–it wasn’t Melissa. | 不是 不是梅丽莎 |
| [17:52] | I met someone else. | 我遇到了别的人 |
| [17:57] | When were you planning on telling her that, | 你打算什么时候告诉她呢 |
| [17:59] | before or after you ask her to marry you? | 求婚之前还是求婚之后呢 |
| [18:02] | The ring isn’t for her. | 戒指不是给她的 |
| [18:04] | We were on a break. | 我们当时分手了 |
| [18:06] | She wanted me to see what else was out there, | 她想让我看看外面的世界 |
| [18:08] | and I did. | 我照做了 |
| [18:09] | I was gonna tell her the other night, | 那天我打算告诉她的 |
| [18:11] | but I ended up here instead. | 结果却进医院了 |
| [18:13] | We just need to talk to the one who supplied the drugs. | 我们需要和给你药的人谈谈 |
| [18:16] | She’s on vacation with her parents. | 她和她的父母去度假了 |
| [18:19] | This is her cell. | 这是她的联系方式 |
| [18:20] | I don’t want her to know I’m in the hospital. | 我不想让她知道我在医院 |
| [18:22] | She’ll only freak out. | 她会吓傻掉的 |
| [18:24] | That’s very considerate of you. | 你还真是体贴啊 |
| [18:26] | You think this is easy for me. | 你以为我就容易吗 |
| [18:29] | I know I have to tell Melissa. | 我知道我必须告诉梅丽莎 |
| [18:31] | Well, what’s stopping you? | 那怎么还不说呢 |
| [18:32] | She’s still one of my best friends. | 她仍然是我的好朋友 |
| [18:35] | And I don’t want to be alone in here. | 我不想独自一人待在医院 |
| [18:48] | Have you seen your mother yet? | 见过你母亲了吗 |
| [18:49] | She’s not dying. | 她没有快死了 |
| [18:51] | She was having sex with my father. | 她在和我父亲做爱 |
| [18:55] | Ignore her. She’s on acid. | 忽略她 她酸中毒 |
| [18:59] | Your father’s dead, House. | 你父亲已经死了 豪斯 |
| [19:01] | Not the dead dad, the biological dad. | 不是那位逝者老爹 是我生父 |
| [19:04] | The one I pointed out to you at fake father’s funeral. | 就是在逝者老爹葬礼上指给你看的那人 |
| [19:07] | Huh. | 好吧 |
| [19:10] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
| [19:12] | Your only evidence is that birthmark you saw | 你唯一的证据就是你十二岁时 |
| [19:14] | when you were 12. | 看到的胎记 |
| [19:17] | Well, now I’ve seen two. | 好吧 我现在看到了第二个胎记 |
| [19:20] | Good news is I won’t technically be a bastard | 好消息是我做不了多久的 |
| [19:23] | much longer. | “混蛋”了 |
| [19:24] | We’re gonna be one big crappy family. | 我们即将组成一个畸形的家庭 |
| [19:29] | Well, that’s– that’s great news. | 好吧 这 这是个好消息 |
| [19:32] | Your mother won’t be alone anymore, | 你母亲不会再孑然一身了 |
| [19:34] | and you can finally get to know the guy. | 你也可以了解那个人了 |
| [19:36] | Yes, that is one option. | 是啊 这倒也是 |
| [19:39] | Are you saying you’re not even curious? | 你难道就一点不好奇吗 |
| [19:43] | You want to know what I think? | 你知道我怎么看吗 |
| [19:44] | I think you know the answer to that question. | 我想你知道答案的吧 |
| [19:46] | You avoid your mother because she’s the one person | 你对你母亲避而不见是因为 |
| [19:48] | whose opinion you actually care about. | 你唯一在乎的就是你母亲的看法 |
| [19:50] | If that was true, you’d have every reason to shut up. | 如果真是这么回事的话 你就该闭嘴了 |
| [19:52] | I avoid my mother because she’s boring. | 我对我母亲避而不见是因为她很无趣 |
| [19:55] | That’s why you’ve been so open and honest | 所以你对坐牢和与陌生人结婚 |
| [19:56] | about prison and marrying a complete stranger. | 抱着开放坦然的态度 |
| [19:59] | Even if I care what she thinks, | 即便我在意她的看法 |
| [20:00] | why would I care what some sperm donor does? | 我为什么要在意精子捐献者的看法呢 |
| [20:03] | You read the guy’s book about three times. | 他的书你读了三遍 |
| [20:05] | Years ago. | 陈芝麻烂谷子的事了 |
| [20:06] | It took three times because it was so badly written. | 因为书写得很差才要看了三遍 |
| [20:10] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
| [20:12] | The second birthmark was on his penis, right? | 第二个胎记在他的小弟弟上 对吧 |
| [20:19] | He’s a dick. | 他是个混蛋 |
| [20:20] | You’ve been working for House for months | 你在豪斯手下工作了几个月了 |
| [20:22] | and just now realized | 现在才意识到 |
| [20:23] | that disabled people can also be dicks? | 残疾人也可能是混蛋 是不是太迟钝了 |
| [20:25] | What he’s doing now to that girl isn’t fair. | 他这么对那个姑娘是不公平的 |
| [20:28] | The break was her idea. | 分手是她提出来的 |
| [20:29] | And now she thinks they’re back together. | 她现在觉得他们俩又重归于好了 |
| [20:33] | He’s a scared, sick, blind kid | 他是个又怕 又病 又瞎的孩子 |
| [20:36] | who doesn’t want to be alone. | 不想独自住院 |
| [20:37] | You really don’t get that? | 你难道不明白吗 |
| [20:38] | I do, but… | 我明白 但是 |
| [20:43] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
| [20:45] | Not good news for him… or Park. | 对他和朴克都不是好消息 |
| [20:59] | Where’s Park? | 朴克呢 |
| [21:01] | Wilson’s babysitting her. | 威尔森在照顾她呢 |
| [21:03] | Talking about the fact that she could have | 如果和她说起她可能会有永久性脑损伤 |
| [21:05] | permanent brain damage might bum her trip out a little bit. | 可能会让她乐半天呢 |
| [21:08] | A dark spot doesn’t necessarily equal brain damage. | 黑点并不意味着脑损伤啊 |
| [21:11] | It could be a congenital malformation | 可能是与他失明相关的 |
| [21:13] | connected with his blindness | 先天畸形 |
| [21:14] | or a tumor. | 或者是肿瘤 |
| [21:16] | – A clot. – Exactly. | -是血凝块 -没错 |
| [21:18] | We need to do another scan, but inject dye and figure out– | 我们得再做次扫描同时注入染色剂来找出.. |
| [21:20] | I said “A clot,” | 我说的是血凝块 |
| [21:22] | not “Or a clot.” | 不是 或是血凝块 |
| [21:24] | It’s a clot. | 就是个血凝块 |
| [21:26] | Cerebral venous sinus thrombosis. | 形成脑静脉窦血栓 |
| [21:29] | Good news for Park. | 对朴克来说是好消息 |
| [21:30] | I’ve never seen one present this large before. | 我从没见过这么大的血凝块 |
| [21:31] | It fits. When it was smaller, | 这符合症状 当血凝块较小时 |
| [21:33] | it caused his initial disorientation | 导致了初期的定向障碍 |
| [21:35] | and hallucinations. | 和幻觉 |
| [21:36] | As it grew larger, the seizures. | 当血凝块变大后就导致癫痫 |
| [21:38] | If left untreated, it leads to cerebral edema and death. | 如果不治疗就会导致脑水肿甚至死亡 |
| [21:41] | But what causes that and tooth loss? | 但什么导致了牙齿脱落呢 |
| [21:43] | Any hyper-coagulable state. Lupus? | 以及易凝血状态 红斑狼疮 |
| [21:48] | I counter your lupus with Behcet’s syndrome. | 我以白塞综合症推翻你的红斑狼疮 |
| [21:51] | No, he doesn’t have any of the earlier symptoms– | 不可能 他没表现出任何早期症状 |
| [21:53] | color blindness, abnormal visual fields or– | 色盲 视野异常或者… |
| [22:00] | We’ve been ignoring his eyes because he’s blind. | 我们因为他是盲人就忽略了他的眼部问题 |
| [22:05] | Well, if he wasn’t before, he would be by now. | 如果他以前没瞎现在也瞎了 |
| [22:09] | Confirm with an eye exam, | 做眼部检查进行确诊 |
| [22:10] | start treatment with heparin for the clot. | 用肝素治疗凝血块 |
| [22:12] | Interferon and steroids for the Behcet’s. | 干扰素和类固醇治疗白塞综合症 |
| [22:17] | No, no! | 住手 住手 |
| [22:18] | Give me back my teeth! | 把我的牙齿还给我 |
| [22:19] | Park, listen. Park– | 朴克 听着 朴克 |
| [22:21] | You’re a tooth thief! | 你个偷牙贼 |
| [22:22] | No, no, no. Stop it, stop it! | 不 不 住手 住手 |
| [22:24] | Ki-ki-ki! Back on the couch. | 回到沙发上去 |
| [22:27] | What are you doing to this poor girl? | 你在对这可怜的女孩做什么 |
| [22:29] | It’s not what it looks like. She–Oh! | 不是看上去那样 她… |
| [22:33] | She’s tripping on acid. | 她因为酸中毒产生幻觉 |
| [22:36] | Good lord, man, that’s no way to treat a bad trip. | 上帝 你不能这么对待一个产生幻觉的人 |
| [22:40] | Put the chair down. | 把椅子放下 |
| [22:41] | You’ll end up hurting the poor wee thing. | 你会伤到这个小可怜的 |
| [22:46] | Hello, darlin’. | 亲爱的 |
| [22:48] | I’m Thomas, and this beautiful creature here is Blythe. | 我叫托马斯 这个美丽尤物叫布莱思 |
| [22:51] | Is there anything we can do to help you? | 有什么我们能帮你的吗 |
| [22:53] | That rabbit stole my teeth. | 那只兔子偷了我的牙齿 |
| [22:55] | Of course he did, but I’ll tell you what he’s done. | 当然 不过我来告诉你他还干了什么 |
| [22:58] | He’s put them back again, and they’re twice as nice | 他又把它们放了回去 现在你的牙齿比以前 |
| [23:00] | as they used to be. | 漂亮多了 |
| [23:01] | You can feel them if you like. | 你可以自己摸摸 |
| [23:07] | See? | 感觉到了吗 |
| [23:09] | Now, why don’t we sit on this nice comfy couch, | 现在 让我们坐在这舒服的沙发上 |
| [23:11] | have a nice cool drink and talk all about it. | 来杯冰爽的饮料然后一起聊聊 |
| [23:14] | Would you like that? | 你觉得好吗 |
| [23:19] | He’s had some experience with things like this, | 他对这种事有些经验 |
| [23:22] | back in the day. | 很久以前了 |
| [23:24] | As I recall, both of us– | 我记得我们俩… |
| [23:26] | Uh, not the time or the place, dear. | 不要在这说 亲爱的 |
| [23:31] | There you are. | 这就对了 |
| [23:34] | See? There you are. | 看 这就对了 |
| [23:36] | There’s no way that guy’s related to you. | 这人不可能和你有血缘关系 |
| [23:47] | There’s fresh scarring and swelling in both fundi, | 有新鲜的瘢痕形成 基底两侧隆起 |
| [23:49] | and a bleed on the left. House was right. | 左侧还有出血 豪斯是对的 |
| [23:52] | It’s Behcet’s syndrome. | 是白塞综合症 |
| [23:53] | Give it to me straight, doc. | 实话告诉我 医生 |
| [23:56] | Am I ever gonna see again? | 我还能再看到东西吗 |
| [23:59] | That’s a little out of our jurisdiction. | 这有点超出我们的管辖范围了 |
| [24:01] | We need to wrap a dressing over your eyes | 我们需要在你的双眼上裹上遮盖物 |
| [24:03] | to keep the light out. | 以防止光线进入 |
| [24:04] | Not really a problem for me. | 对我不是问题 |
| [24:06] | You might not see it, but your tissue does. | 也许你看不见 但你的组织能感受到 |
| [24:08] | It’ll also help with the swelling. | 这对消肿有会有帮助 |
| [24:11] | I’ll leave you in Dr. Adams’ capable hands. | 这事就交给巧手的亚当斯医生了 |
| [24:22] | You think I’m an ass, don’t you? | 你认为我是个混蛋 对吗 |
| [24:25] | I can tell by your breathing. | 我能通过你的呼吸声判断出来 |
| [24:27] | Either you’re angry or fat. | 你不是很生气就是很胖 |
| [24:32] | I think it’s unfair that you’re leading on a woman | 我认为哄骗一个明显爱你 |
| [24:34] | who obviously loves and cares about you. | 关心你的女人是不公平的 |
| [24:36] | I love and care about her too. | 我也同样爱她关心她 |
| [24:38] | But we just don’t work together as a couple. | 我们只是没法成为一对 |
| [24:42] | You need to tell her that. | 你得告诉她这点 |
| [24:44] | I’m going to. | 我会的 |
| [24:46] | But I just want to do it the right way. | 我只是想用正确的方式做这件事 |
| [24:50] | I don’t want her to hate me. | 我不想她恨我 |
| [24:51] | When she finds out you bought an engagement ring | 如果她发现你给别的女人 |
| [24:53] | for another woman, that option is out the window. | 买了订婚戒指 那这个选项就是无稽之谈 |
| [24:57] | It was gonna be for her. | 本来戒指是给她的 |
| [24:59] | What changed? | 有什么变化吗 |
| [25:00] | She told me we were going on a break. | 她告诉我我们得分开一段时间 |
| [25:03] | I didn’t even get a say in the matter. | 我对此甚至没有发言权 |
| [25:05] | She wanted you to be sure about your relationship. | 她只是想让你想清楚两人的关系 |
| [25:08] | I can see how that would be annoying. | 我能想象那有多恼人 |
| [25:10] | I think I liked it better when you were just breathing angrily. | 我情愿你只是生气而已 |
| [25:18] | She still sees me as the same sheltered, | 她还是把我当成在大学时遇到的那个 |
| [25:21] | blind geek she met in college. | 需要被保护的失明土包子 |
| [25:23] | Most of the time she acts more like my mother | 多数时候她更像我妈 |
| [25:25] | than my girlfriend. | 而不是女朋友 |
| [25:27] | I asked her to marry me. | 我想让她嫁给我 |
| [25:29] | She tells me I need to date somebody else first. | 她却告诉我我需要先跟别人约会 |
| [25:32] | I’d rather she just dumped me. | 我更希望她直接甩了我 |
| [25:34] | At least that I can understand. | 至少我能理解 |
| [25:36] | So you were hurt so much | 这么说你是被伤得太深 |
| [25:38] | you had to marry the next woman you met? | 才要娶你后来遇到的女人吗 |
| [25:40] | Julie doesn’t see me as I was, | 茱莉看到的不是过去的我 |
| [25:43] | but for who I am now. | 而是现在的我 |
| [25:45] | She trusts me to make my own decisions | 她相信我能够自己做决定 |
| [25:47] | and to help her with hers. | 并且能帮助她做一些决定 |
| [25:49] | For the first time in my life, | 我人生中第一次 |
| [25:52] | I have somebody who needs me… | 有被人需要的感觉 |
| [25:55] | instead of the other way around. | 而不是需要别人照顾 |
| [26:06] | Ah, she finally fell asleep. | 她终于睡着了 |
| [26:08] | I think she’ll be fine in a couple of hours. | 我估计过几个小时她就会好了 |
| [26:10] | How do you know about handling a bad acid trip? | 你怎么知道如何对待酸中毒产生幻觉的人 |
| [26:13] | Friends in your gardening club been experimenting again? | 你园艺俱乐部的朋友们又做实验了 |
| [26:17] | I was young once. | 我也年轻过 |
| [26:24] | A little scrapbook that Thomas threw together. | 托马斯东拼西凑做的小相册 |
| [26:28] | He even has a couple of pictures of you as a child. | 他甚至有几张你小时候的照片 |
| [26:31] | And I’ve known Greg almost since he was born, you know. | 要知道自打格雷戈出生时我就认识他了 |
| [26:34] | His father and I were like brothers. | 我和他父亲就像兄弟一样 |
| [26:36] | I was a navy chaplain in those days. | 那时候我还是海军牧师 |
| [26:39] | I left the service in the late ’60s. | 不过在六十年代就离开了 |
| [26:41] | I don’t think his dad ever forgave me | 我认为他父亲不会原谅我 |
| [26:42] | for protesting the war. | 反对战争 |
| [26:44] | Of course, if he knew I’d got Blythe involved… | 当然 如果他知道布莱思也被我拖下水… |
| [26:47] | You protested the war? When? | 你反对战争吗 什么时候 |
| [26:49] | You were a child. | 你那时还是小孩 |
| [26:50] | I didn’t share my entire schedule with you. | 我并没有告诉你我的全部 |
| [26:52] | We knew if we told you, you’d tell him, | 我们知道如果告诉你 你就会去告状 |
| [26:54] | and he’d kill us both. | 他就会把我们都杀了 |
| [26:55] | He was a marine. It was the ultimate betrayal. | 他是海军 这是彻头彻尾的背叛 |
| [26:58] | Penultimate. | 双重背叛 |
| [27:00] | Sweetheart, I think we need to get back to the hotel. | 亲爱的 我想我们该回酒店了 |
| [27:03] | Wilson, it’s been a real pleasure. | 威尔森 很高兴见到你 |
| [27:11] | You’re right. Much too formal. | 你是对的 这样太正式了 |
| [27:14] | Come here, lad. | 来吧 小伙子 |
| [27:19] | We’re practically family now. | 我们终于是一家人了 |
| [27:21] | We’ll see you boys tonight. | 孩子们晚上见 |
| [27:24] | Keep sharp. | 走好 |
| [27:28] | I invited them out to dinner. | 我邀请了他们一起吃晚饭 |
| [27:31] | Told them it was your idea. | 说是你的主意 |
| [27:35] | Straw. | 吸管在这儿 |
| [27:45] | I know we agreed that whatever happened on break | 我知道我们达成过一致 不过问分手期间 |
| [27:47] | would stay on break, and I don’t expect you | 发生的事情 我不指望你 |
| [27:49] | to talk about yours. | 告诉我你的经历 |
| [27:50] | But I just want you to know that there was no one else. | 但是我想让你知道 这期间我没和别人约会过 |
| [27:57] | I missed you so much, | 我想你想得好苦 |
| [27:58] | I barely even saw my own friends. | 都几乎不怎么和朋友们见面 |
| [28:02] | I’m just so glad it’s finally over. | 我们能合好我太高兴了 |
| [28:05] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
| [28:10] | What’s happening to him? | 他怎么了 |
| [28:27] | Is he going to be okay? | 他不会有事吧 |
| [28:28] | I’m going to need to discuss that with my colleagues. | 我要和同事们讨论下 |
| [28:33] | We have to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
| [28:34] | No, you need to rest. | 不 你需要休息 |
| [28:37] | I have to tell you about… | 有些事得和你说 |
| [28:38] | About what happened on break. | 一些在分手期间发生的事 |
| [28:40] | Later. You just lie back and relax… | 以后吧 你现在躺着休息… |
| [28:42] | Stop it, Melissa! | 别说了 梅丽莎 |
| [28:44] | Just stop telling me what I need, | 别对我发号施令了 |
| [28:47] | and listen for once, okay? | 就这么听我说次话行吗 |
| [28:59] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
| [29:00] | Embarrassed. | 好尴尬 |
| [29:01] | I’m still not sure what was real | 我还是有些分不清哪些是现实 |
| [29:04] | or what I hallucinated. | 哪些是幻觉 |
| [29:06] | Did you try to kiss me? | 你之前是不是想吻我 |
| [29:10] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
| [29:13] | He’s stabilized for the moment. | 他目前情况稳定了 |
| [29:15] | Coughing up blood. | 咳血 |
| [29:16] | That doesn’t really change anything. | 并不代表他得的是其他疾病 |
| [29:17] | Hemoptysis is a symptom of Behcet’s. | 咳血是白塞氏综合症的症状之一 |
| [29:19] | Except our treatment should make him better, | 但是我们的治疗应该会让他好转 |
| [29:21] | not worse. | 而不是恶化 |
| [29:22] | It could be doing both. | 也有恶化的可能 |
| [29:23] | Our treatment breaks down his clot in his head, | 通过治疗 溶解他脑子里的血块 |
| [29:26] | like it’s supposed to, except a piece broke off | 这是正常情况 但是有一块血块分离出来 |
| [29:28] | and traveled to one of his arteries in his lungs. | 到了他肺部的动脉里 |
| [29:31] | If anything, we need to increase the Heparin | 别的不说 我们应该增加肝素的剂量 |
| [29:33] | to prevent further clots from forming. | 防止形成新的血块 |
| [29:35] | If we do that and he starts hemorrhaging, | 如此这样的话 如果他出现流血症状 |
| [29:36] | we won’t be able to stop the bleeding. | 我们就无法给他止血 |
| [29:37] | If we don’t do that, the next clot | 但如果不这么做 下一个血块 |
| [29:39] | could cause a heart attack or a stroke. | 就可能引起心脏病或者是中风 |
| [29:42] | Park’s way, he at least has a shot at living. | 按照朴克的做法 他至少还有活命的机会 |
| [29:45] | CT his lungs to confirm, and up the dose. | 给他的肺部做CT 加大肝素剂量 |
| [29:53] | She’s young and hot. She’ll bounce back. | 她年轻又漂亮 会走出低谷的 |
| [29:56] | 82 pounds. | 37公斤 |
| [30:02] | How much weight I put on when my break ended the same way. | 类似的分手后我长了那么多的肉 |
| [30:05] | People were calling me park-ing-lot. | 别人开始叫我朴太膘了 |
| [30:13] | Almost 9:00. | 快九点了 |
| [30:16] | I think your boy is gonna stand us up. | 我觉得你儿子要放我们鸽子了 |
| [30:18] | No, no, he’ll be here. | 不会的 他会来的 |
| [30:20] | Practically walked in on us having sex. | 差点就撞见我们滚床单 |
| [30:23] | God, if I saw my mother doing that, | 上天啊 如果给我看到我妈干这事儿 |
| [30:25] | I’d claw my own eyes out. | 我会把眼睛都挖出来 |
| [30:27] | Of course, she was nowhere near as attractive as you. | 当然啦 她远没有你性感 |
| [30:31] | Horribly fat, as a matter of fact. | 事实上 她非常胖 |
| [30:35] | Mother… | 妈… |
| [30:36] | Guy sleeping with my mother, | 我妈的炮友 |
| [30:39] | this is Dominika, my wife. | 这位是我妻子 多米尼卡 |
| [30:42] | It’s so nice to be meeting you. | 见到你真是太好了 |
| [30:45] | Gregory tells me that you were born in Richmond, Virginia. | 格雷戈里告诉我 你出生在弗吉尼亚的里士满 |
| [30:49] | And your father was a tailor who stole from his clients. | 你父亲是个裁缝 老是偷顾客的东西 |
| [30:54] | James has persuaded me of the value | 是詹姆斯建议我 |
| [30:57] | of openness and honesty in relationships. | 应该对家人开诚布公 毫无保留 |
| [31:03] | We see people with disabilities all the time, but… | 残疾人我们见的多了 但是… |
| [31:07] | seeing and understanding aren’t always the same thing. | 但还是很难理解他们 |
| [31:16] | Are you talking to me or writing a facebook post? | 你是在和我说话 还是在发微博 |
| [31:18] | I’m saying we should have picked up on the degeneration | 我想说的是 我们原可以早点发现 |
| [31:21] | in his eyes sooner. | 他眼睛的病变 |
| [31:23] | We ignored them because we assumed | 却忽视了 就因为 |
| [31:25] | they weren’t even part of the equation. | 我们压根就没考虑盲人的眼睛 |
| [31:26] | I also realized, intellectually, | 同时 我发现 从理性角度 |
| [31:29] | I may understand what it means to be disabled, | 我能够理解残疾的痛苦 |
| [31:32] | but emotionally, I didn’t have a clue. | 但从感性角度 我无从知晓 |
| [31:35] | Apparently, his girlfriend didn’t either. | 显然 他的女朋友也没体会到 |
| [31:37] | So you’re back on his side? | 这么说你现在站到他的立场上了 |
| [31:39] | It’s not a side. It’s a perspective. | 不是谁的立场 而是换个角度看问题 |
| [31:41] | He just wants to be treated like an adult. | 他只是希望能被当作成年人看待 |
| [31:43] | Make his own decisions. | 能自主做决定 |
| [31:45] | I may not agree with all of them, | 我可能不完全赞同他的那些决定 |
| [31:47] | but how the hell can I judge him? | 但我有什么资格去评判他啊 |
| [31:51] | I’m sure that’s exactly what disabled people want, | 我完全赞同你的看法 |
| [31:54] | to be treated like completely foreign entities, | 残疾人就该被视为怪胎 |
| [31:56] | incapable of being judged and understood. | 无法理解 无从评判 |
| [32:02] | Park was right about the clot. | 朴克说对了 是有血块 |
| [32:06] | Hopefully the anticoagulants keep it from killing him. | 希望抗凝血剂能保住他的命 |
| [32:09] | She gets the couch on the odd nights, | 奇数夜她睡沙发 |
| [32:13] | and I get the bed on evens. | 偶数夜我睡床上 |
| [32:14] | In exchange for a federal felony, | 作为诈骗罪的奖励 |
| [32:17] | she gets a green card, | 她拿到了绿卡 |
| [32:18] | and I get a live-in maid. | 我有了名女佣 |
| [32:22] | Good for you. | 太好了 |
| [32:24] | The immigration policy in this country is a travesty. | 我们国家的移民政策就是个天大的笑话 |
| [32:28] | It forces people to lie just so nice people can stay here. | 逼着那么美丽的姑娘为了留下来使尽骗术 |
| [32:31] | Thank you…Dad. | 谢谢你这么说 爸 |
| [32:36] | I’m grateful you approve. | 你能同意我很感激 |
| [32:40] | You should also know that I was not in Africa the last year. | 还要告诉你们 我去年 不在非洲 |
| [32:44] | You were in jail. | 你进监狱了 |
| [32:47] | I’ve been reading the Princeton Police Blotter | 自打你搬到这边 我就开始关注 |
| [32:49] | ever since you moved here. | 普利斯顿的警方纪实 |
| [32:53] | And I’m afraid I haven’t been truthful with you either. | 恐怕我也对你说了谎 |
| [33:00] | And I’ve wanted to tell you this for a very long time. | 这事儿我很早以前就想告诉你了 |
| [33:06] | Thomas and I… | 我和托马斯… |
| [33:08] | We got married two months after your father passed away. | 在你父亲过世两月后就结婚了 |
| [33:12] | You understand, | 要知道 |
| [33:13] | we didn’t want you to think we were disrespecting | 我们不想让你觉得 |
| [33:16] | the memory of your father. | 我们对你父亲有任何的不敬 |
| [33:20] | And…is there another secret | 还有其他秘密 |
| [33:23] | that you want to share with me? | 要和我分享的吗 |
| [33:28] | No. | 没了 |
| [33:30] | There’s nothing you think might be relevant | 再没有和我人生 |
| [33:32] | to my life? | 有关的事情了吗 |
| [33:34] | – Like…What? – I don’t know. | -比如说什么呢 -我不知道 |
| [33:37] | Just off the top of my head, | 我记得 |
| [33:38] | something like I DNA-tested my dad | 我给我爸做过DNA测试 |
| [33:41] | and found that he was not my biological father. | 发现他不是我的生父 |
| [33:43] | You are. | 你才是 |
| [33:46] | That’s impossible. | 那不可能 |
| [33:47] | People lie. Birthmarks don’t. | 人会说谎 但是胎记不会 |
| [33:56] | Oh, my god! | 我的天啊 |
| [34:00] | You told me he was a premie. | 你说过他是个早产儿的 |
| [34:03] | This bloody lunatic is my son! | 这个疯子竟然是我儿子 |
| [34:05] | He’s not a lunatic. | 他不是疯子 |
| [34:07] | All those years you could have told me. | 这么多年了 你早该告诉我 |
| [34:08] | I could have done things. | 我原本可以尽父责 |
| [34:09] | That could have made a difference in the boy’s life. | 或许就可以改变你儿子的人生 |
| [34:12] | I think we should all just calm down. | 我觉得大家都该冷静下 |
| [34:13] | Look at him sitting there… | 看看他坐着那德行 |
| [34:15] | A pill-popping sociopath! | 一个嗑药的反社会 |
| [34:17] | If you wanted to screw up his life, | 你把他人生给毁得 |
| [34:19] | you couldn’t have done it better. | 也太彻底了吧 |
| [34:20] | He’s got you there, mom. | 这点他说得没错 老妈 |
| [34:21] | He’s one of the most well-respected doctors in the world. | 他是世界上最受推崇的医生之一 |
| [34:24] | He’s saved more lives than you can count. | 他救治的人你数都数不清 |
| [34:28] | Now, you apologize to him, or I swear, | 马上向他道歉 不然我发誓 |
| [34:32] | wou will never see me again, Thomas. | 托马斯 你休想再见到我 |
| [34:34] | I can’t deal with this anymore. | 我受不了了 |
| [34:36] | He’s my son? | 他竟然是我儿子 |
| [34:38] | I’m having a bloody breath of fresh air, | 我得出去透口气 |
| [34:40] | that’s what I’m doing. | 就这样 |
| [34:49] | So, who’s for dessert? | 谁要吃甜点 |
| [34:57] | Somebody help me! | 谁来帮帮我 |
| [34:59] | – Somebody– – Will? | -快来人 – 威尔 |
| [35:01] | It’s Dr. Adams and Dr. Chase. | 我们是亚当斯医生和奇斯医生 |
| [35:03] | – We just need to know… – My eyes! My eyes! | -我们需要知道… -眼睛 我的眼睛 |
| [35:05] | It feels like it’s on fire! | 像着了火一样 |
| [35:19] | It’s not Behcet’s. | 这不是白塞氏病 |
| [35:20] | It doesn’t necrotize tissue like this. | 白塞氏病不会发生这样的组织坏死 |
| [35:22] | I think it’s streptococcus pyogenes. | 我认为是化脓性链球菌 |
| [35:24] | Except we’ve already treated him with broad spectrum antibiotics. | 但我们已经给他用过广谱抗生素了 |
| [35:27] | It shouldn’t be spreading. It should be dying. | 细菌不该扩散 而应该死亡 |
| [35:30] | Just means it’s drug-resistant. | 只能说明这是耐药菌 |
| [35:32] | We need to remove what’s left of his eyes Before the gangrene sets in. | 我们必须在坏疽发生之前摘除剩余的眼组织 |
| [35:35] | It’s something that looks and acts like a bacteria | 形态看似细菌 行为也类似细菌 |
| [35:37] | but isn’t one. | 但却不是细菌 |
| [35:39] | – Could be viral. – No, it couldn’t. | -可能是病毒感染 -不 不可能 |
| [35:41] | There’s no evidence of viral markers in the necrotized tissue. | 坏死组织中没有任何病毒标志 |
| [35:46] | Let me see that image you took last night | 给我看看你们昨晚拍的 |
| [35:48] | of the clot in his lung. | 肺部凝块图像 |
| [35:59] | That’s not a piece of the clot from his brain. | 这不是脑部凝块的一部分 |
| [36:02] | That’s the point of infection. | 这才是感染点 |
| [36:06] | Mucormycosis. | 毛霉菌病 |
| [36:08] | He breathed in the spores, | 他吸入了孢子 |
| [36:10] | it’s been growing and spreading ever since. | 病菌在他体内生长扩散 |
| [36:12] | A fungal infection spreading this fast? | 真菌感染会这么快吗 |
| [36:13] | Kid’s a diabetic. | 这孩子有糖尿病 |
| [36:14] | He already has a compromised immune system. | 他的免疫系统已经瘫痪了 |
| [36:16] | He’s right. This sample from his eyes is crawling with it. | 豪斯说的对 眼组织样本上布满了真菌 |
| [36:19] | Treat with Amphotericin B. | 用两性霉素B治疗 |
| [36:22] | We treated him with gentamicin | 在认为是细菌感染的时候 |
| [36:24] | when we thought it was bacterial, | 我们已经用了庆大霉素 |
| [36:25] | Which means the dose of Amphotericin B we’ll need | 这意味着治疗剂量的两性霉素B |
| [36:28] | to cure him will probably leave him deaf. | 很可能会导致他耳聋 |
| [36:31] | Sorry, I stopped listening after you said | 抱歉 “治疗剂量”后面说了什么 |
| [36:33] | “the dose we’ll need to cure him.” | 我都没听 |
| [36:45] | Blind and deaf? | 又聋又瞎 |
| [36:49] | I’d rather be dead. | 我宁愿死 |
| [36:52] | You will be. | 不治疗你会死的 |
| [36:57] | I can live with that. | 那样我能”活”下去 |
| [37:02] | You never did get my humor. | 你就是听不懂我的笑话 |
| [37:08] | There’s a chance your hearing won’t be completely gone. | 有可能你不会完全丧失听觉 |
| [37:15] | How much of a chance? | 有多大可能 |
| [37:18] | A small one. | 很小 |
| [37:20] | But a chance. | 但还是有可能 |
| [37:31] | I’m–I’m refusing treatment. | 我…我拒绝接受治疗 |
| [37:35] | You don’t know how hard things are already for me. | 你不了解 我的生活已经有多艰难 |
| [37:41] | I can’t handle any more. | 再难我承受不来 |
| [37:48] | I can’t. | 不能够了 |
| [37:55] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
| [37:58] | I’m here to apologize. | 我是来道歉的 |
| [38:00] | I could have handled the news with more… | 得知消息我本该表现得更… |
| [38:04] | aplomb? | 沉着 |
| [38:08] | I have a son. That’s great news. | 我有个儿子 这是非常好的事情 |
| [38:13] | What else did she tell you to say? | 她还教你说什么了 |
| [38:15] | You’re not a lunatic, you’re not a mistake. | 你不是疯子 也不是个错误 |
| [38:21] | I never liked your friend… my father. | 我一直都不喜欢你那位朋友 我父亲 |
| [38:25] | Well, he could be a bit intense at times. | 他这人有时候的确过于激烈 |
| [38:29] | But unlike you, I did respect him. | 可是与你不同 我尊重他 |
| [38:35] | Do you respect your mother? | 你尊重你母亲吗 |
| [38:41] | Well, we do have that in common. | 我和你一样尊重她 |
| [38:43] | And we all love her. | 而且我们都爱她 |
| [38:46] | So we don’t have much choice, do we? | 所以我们都没得选择 不是吗 |
| [38:52] | Son, see you at dinner. | 儿子 晚餐时见 |
| [39:12] | Will, it’s me. | 威尔 是我 |
| [39:17] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
| [39:19] | The doctor who thinks I’m an ass | 认为我是王八蛋的医生 |
| [39:21] | wants you to convince me to live. | 让你来劝我活下去 |
| [39:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
| [39:31] | – It won’t work. – I know. | -没用的 -我知道 |
| [39:37] | So I won’t. | 所以我不会劝你 |
| [39:41] | Wow. You’re that angry? | 你有这么气我 |
| [39:45] | I’ve made enough decisions for you. | 我替你做的决定已经够多了 |
| [39:49] | This is your life. | 这是你的生活 |
| [39:54] | Why’d you come back? | 你为什么回来 |
| [39:59] | Because I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
| [40:04] | And I want to be with you for as long as I can. | 我想要陪你走过最后一段 |
| [40:11] | Melissa, I’m so scared. | 梅丽莎 我好害怕 |
| [40:15] | Me too. | 我也怕 |
| [40:23] | I’ll always love you. | 我会永远爱你 |
| [40:29] | Even if I was deaf? | 即便我聋了吗 |
| [40:32] | Even if anything. | 即便发生任何事情 |
| [40:53] | Is it working? | 起效了吗 |
| [40:55] | He’s still very ill, | 他的病情仍然非常严重 |
| [40:56] | but if he keeps responding the way he has been, | 不过如果按目前的治疗效果发展 |
| [41:00] | he should be fine. | 他应该会好起来的 |
| [41:03] | – And his hearing? – It’s gone. | -他的听觉呢 -完全丧失 |
| [41:06] | We don’t know yet if it’ll be permanent. | 现在还无法确定是不是永久性的 |
| [41:17] | Melissa? Is that you? | 梅丽莎 是你吗 |
| [41:20] | We’ve been squeezing his hand, | 我们捏他的手来表示 |
| [41:22] | once for yes, twice for no. | 一下表示是 两下表示不是 |
| [41:30] | Can I ask you something? | 可以问你一件事吗 |
| [41:33] | I completely understand if you squeeze no. | 如果你捏不 我完全能理解 |
| [41:42] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
| [41:55] | Don’t leave me hanging, now. | 不要这个时候不回答我 |
| [41:57] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
| [41:59] | Yes! Of course, yes! | 我愿意 当然愿意 |
| [42:01] | I–I heard that. You said yes, right? | 我听到了 你说愿意 是吗 |
| [42:05] | – Yes! – You said yes. | -我愿意 -你说愿意了 |
| [42:17] | How long are you gonna wait until you tell me? | 你打算等多久才告诉我 |
| [42:19] | I thought we already had the Santa Claus talk. | 圣诞老人不存在我早告诉你了 |
| [42:24] | You don’t think I saw you steal Thomas’ fork | 你在餐厅偷拿了托马斯的叉子 |
| [42:26] | from the restaurant? | 你以为我没看见 |
| [42:27] | Why would I do that? | 我偷他的叉子做什么 |
| [42:28] | For his DNA. | 验他的DNA |
| [42:31] | That’s… that’s… | 那个… 你还… |
| [42:36] | very observant of you. | 真有观察力 |
| [42:37] | See, you’re more me than you pretend. | 看吧 你比你装作的要更像我 |
| [42:40] | You had to know for sure. | 事实真相你非要确认不可 |
| [42:42] | So you needed proof. | 所以你需要证据 |
| [42:45] | The fact that you haven’t told me | 而你没有告诉我结果 |
| [42:47] | can only mean… | 只可能是因为… |
| [42:51] | He isn’t your father either. | 他也不是你父亲 |
| [43:02] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [43:06] | You know what that means. | 你知道这意味着什么 |
| [43:08] | Your mom’s a slut. | 你妈是个荡妇 |
| [43:10] | That… | 没错 |
| [43:12] | And… She’s not as boring as I thought she was. | 还有就是 她不像我一直以为的那样无趣 |