时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | Hatcher, Hatcher, Hatcher! | 海切尔 海切尔 海切尔 |
[00:53] | Come on, Toros. Let’s make some noise! | 加油 公牛队 球迷们 大声点 |
[00:57] | Nice to meet the pride of trois-rivieres. | 幸会 三河城的大明星 |
[01:00] | I still got your wings rookie card. | 我还留着你边锋时期的新秀卡 |
[01:02] | So what’s that worth? | 那东西用来干嘛 |
[01:03] | It’s a collector’s item. | 作为收藏品啊 |
[01:04] | They don’t make them like you anymore. | 如今的制卡门槛可没那么低 |
[01:06] | So do you wanna go? | 想打架吗 |
[01:07] | Square up. Good luck. | 正有此意 放马过来 |
[01:28] | He didn’t get a hand on you? | 他连碰都没碰到你啊 |
[01:32] | You’re going to be a force in the show. | 真是没人能跟你比打架了 |
[01:41] | Come on, Toros! | 加油 公牛队 |
[02:02] | Get a trainer over here! | 找个队医来 |
[02:41] | Capacity crowd is on its feet. | 满座观众 全场起立 |
[02:42] | Five seconds on the clock. | 比赛还剩五秒结束 |
[02:47] | How is it possible for one man | 这怎么可能 一个球员 |
[02:49] | to be blessed with so much skill? | 竟如此的技艺超群 |
[02:54] | I had one just like this, | 我以前有个差不多的 |
[02:56] | except it was Bruins and the Habs. | 不过是棕熊对蒙特利尔加拿大人 |
[02:58] | Where did you get it? | 你从哪弄的 |
[02:58] | Birthday present for someone in pediatric oncology. | 小儿肿瘤科某病童的生日礼物 |
[03:02] | 22-year-old enforcer with hemoptysis. | 22岁执行者 咯血 |
[03:05] | He’s a hockey player? | 他是冰球运动员吗 |
[03:07] | No, he’s a superhero. | 不 他是超级英雄 |
[03:08] | He’s coughing up blood | 他咳嗽咳出血来 |
[03:09] | because he probably broke a rib and punctured a lung | 可能是由于 他以体育名义打断别人肋骨 |
[03:12] | while breaking someone else’s rib | 致使别人肺部被刺破时 |
[03:13] | and puncturing their lung in the name of sport. | 自己也受伤 肋骨骨折并刺破肺 |
[03:15] | Nice conclusion to which the E.R. already jumped | 推断得挺好 不过18小时前 |
[03:18] | 18 hours ago. | 已被急症室排除 |
[03:20] | Short man equals bullied child. | 短脚虾就是受气包 |
[03:22] | I was average height as a kid and never bullied. | 我小时是平均身高 没受过欺负 |
[03:25] | Until now. | 到现在为止了 |
[03:27] | X-ray ruled out traumatic sequelae, | 胸片已排除创伤后遗症 |
[03:30] | overt TB, and lung cancer. | 活动性肺结核和肺癌 |
[03:31] | Sarcoidosis. Nodules could be too small | 结节病 结节可能很小 |
[03:34] | to show up on an X-ray. | 胸片查不出来 |
[03:35] | Fighting’s the best part of hockey. | 打架是冰球最精彩的部分 |
[03:37] | Without it, you’ve got the Ice Capades. | 少了斗殴 等于看溜冰 |
[03:39] | Fighting has nothing to do with hockey. | 打架与冰球毫不相干 |
[03:40] | It’s like the cheerleaders at a basketball game. | 不过似于篮球赛的拉拉队 |
[03:42] | Cheerleading’s the best part of basketball. | 拉拉队助阵是篮球赛最精彩的部分 |
[03:44] | Without it you’ve got… basketball. | 少了拉拉队 等于看 篮球 |
[03:47] | He’s a duck hunter. | 他是鸭猎人 |
[03:48] | He could’ve contracted psittacosis | 可能经接触飞禽 |
[03:50] | from exposure to fowl. | 而染上鹦鹉热 |
[03:51] | He had three teeth knocked out two weeks ago. | 他两周前曾被打落三颗牙 |
[03:53] | Infection could’ve led to oral bleeding. | 可能为感染导致的口腔出血 |
[03:56] | Not without continuing dental pain. | 他并没有持续性牙齿疼痛 |
[03:58] | Then he took an elbow to the gut, | 那就是他下消化道受创 |
[03:59] | which caused an esophageal tear. | 导致食管撕裂 |
[04:01] | Chase, CT the patient. Check for sarcoid. | 奇斯 给病人做CT查结节病 |
[04:04] | Adams, sputum cultures | 亚当斯 做痰培养 |
[04:05] | and serologies for psittacosis. Taub… | 和鹦鹉热的血清学检查 陶博 |
[04:08] | I’d tell you why I think your theory | 我挺想给你解释 |
[04:10] | is not just wrong but ill-conceived, | 你理论的错谬与荒唐之处 |
[04:12] | but it’s more fun to prove it | 但让你化验粪便 看是否有血液 |
[04:14] | by having you check the stool for blood. | 而自己得出结论 那更有意思 |
[04:17] | And while we wait for the stool fairy, | 在等粑粑仙子到来时 |
[04:19] | I’m a man down, so you want to drop your pants | 我这正好缺人 不如来场冰球 |
[04:21] | and hit the ice. | 让我虐一把 |
[04:25] | The faster you guys can do this, the better. | 你们能越快治愈我越好 |
[04:26] | The NHL’s been sniffing around, | 国家冰球联盟正蠢蠢欲动 |
[04:29] | and being in the hospital is not really helping my marketability. | 住院对我职业前景没什么好处 |
[04:31] | You have to be pretty good to get called up. | 你应该相当抢手吧 |
[04:34] | Yeah, leading the league in penalty minutes. | 大概吧 害球队在我受罚期以少打多 |
[04:36] | And visits to the E.R., not counting the ones you’ve caused. | 还是急症室常客 更别提你伤的人 |
[04:39] | Not a hockey fan, I gather? | 我猜你不是冰球球迷 |
[04:40] | I am. That’s the point. | 我是 这才是问题 |
[04:42] | Fighting cheapens a great sport. | 打架让体育竞技变得粗俗 |
[04:43] | Oh, come on, that’s like saying passing cheapens football. | 拜托 那就好比说 传球让足球变得粗俗 |
[04:46] | It’s part of the game. | 那是比赛的一部分 |
[04:47] | I don’t cause injuries. | 伤人的不是我 |
[04:49] | They’re self-inflicted? | 难道他们自伤吗 |
[04:50] | No, I prevent them. | 不 我防止伤害发生 |
[04:52] | I take the hit | 他们冲我来 |
[04:53] | so the smaller guys don’t have to. | 小个子才能免于其难 |
[04:56] | I thought you’d appreciate that. | 我以为你这样的会懂 |
[05:12] | Neighbor’s baby again? | 又是邻居家的小孩 |
[05:15] | I could hear it through earplugs, two pillows, | 两个枕头 耳塞 三片安眠药 |
[05:19] | and three sleeping pills. | 依旧被吵得没法睡 |
[05:26] | What is wrong with you? | 你又想说什么 |
[05:30] | I just said, “Hmm.” | 我只说了 “嗯” |
[05:32] | You’re trying to figure out | 我好几晚没睡好 |
[05:33] | some deeper significance to my having | 你却在探究 |
[05:35] | a couple of crappy nights. | 其中深意 |
[05:36] | Which one of us is analyzing the word “Hmm” here? | 是谁在对一个”嗯”刨根究底 |
[05:42] | Fine. Sorry. | 好吧 我的错 |
[05:44] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[05:47] | However… | 话说回来 |
[05:48] | it’s not the crying that’s keeping you awake. | 不是孩子哭闹吵得你没法睡 |
[05:51] | The sound of a needy child | 黏人小孩的哭闹 |
[05:52] | is stirring your paternal juices. | 让你父爱荡漾 |
[05:54] | The sound of a needy child | 黏人小孩的哭闹 |
[05:56] | at 112 decibels has stirred my inner murderer. | 高达112分贝 让我想杀人 |
[06:00] | Don’t mess with me. | 别惹我 |
[06:00] | Explain the stains on your shirt. | 解释了你衬衫上的污渍 |
[06:02] | You’re lactating. | 你在泌乳 |
[06:05] | The fact that you’re the only fruit on your family tree | 你是家里的一脉单传 这个事实 |
[06:08] | is getting to you. | 让你寝食难安 |
[06:15] | It’s not a big deal. | 这没什么大不了 |
[06:16] | So I’ll probably never be a dad. | 对 我可能永远当不了父亲 |
[06:18] | It’s– it sucks. | 是 很糟 |
[06:21] | I’ll lose a little sleep, but– | 我会因此辗转几夜 不过 |
[06:22] | You’re not supposed to feel bad when you dodge a bullet. | 你躲过一劫干嘛还要难过 |
[06:26] | It’s like you got survivor’s guilt. | 像是幸存者心怀罪恶感 |
[06:27] | There are actually things | 这世上确实有些事 |
[06:29] | in this world that give life even more meaning | 比起肥皂剧和怪物卡车 |
[06:31] | than soap operas and monster trucks. | 能给生活带来更多意义 |
[06:33] | And we happen to be missing out on at least one of them. | 而我们却错过了至少其一 |
[06:41] | Remember the falconer? | 记得那个驯鹰人吗 |
[06:47] | Beth? | 贝丝 |
[06:48] | You dated two falconers? Yes, Beth. | 你还和其他驯鹰人约会过吗 当然是贝丝了 |
[06:54] | The night the two of you split up, | 你俩分手那晚 |
[06:57] | you came around to my place, | 你来到我家 |
[06:59] | wallowing in self-pity and tequila. | 自怜自哀 借酒浇愁 |
[07:04] | You passed out. | 昏睡过去 |
[07:06] | She called that night, asked me to give you a message. | 那晚她打来电话 让我转告你 |
[07:11] | She said she was pregnant… | 她说她怀孕了 |
[07:15] | which, God and planned parenthood willing, | 就是说 老天保佑 心诚则灵 |
[07:19] | means you are the father of an 11-year-old. | 你现在有个11岁大的孩子 |
[07:27] | I told you the next morning… | 次日早上我告诉你 |
[07:30] | Hypothetically. | 以假设性口吻 |
[07:32] | I asked you how you’d feel if Beth had gotten pregnant, | 问你要是她怀孕你怎么想 |
[07:35] | and you said, and I quote, | 我引用你当时的话 |
[07:36] | “It would be the worst mistake of my life.” | “那会是我一辈子最大的错误” |
[07:43] | And… scene. | 你演够了吧 |
[07:47] | Two performances sunday, dark mondays? | 别开国际玩笑了 |
[07:51] | Just as well. | 你自便吧 |
[08:05] | I want to kill my mother. | 我想杀了我妈 |
[08:08] | My popo’s on her own, | 我姥姥孤身一人 |
[08:09] | and my mother always needs me to take care of her. | 我妈总让我去照顾她 |
[08:14] | Well, you could kill popo instead. | 那你杀了你姥姥不就行了么 |
[08:17] | I have to take her shopping, | 我不得不带她逛街 |
[08:19] | to her friends, to Atlantic city. | 访友 甚至去大西洋城 |
[08:21] | I love her, but every night, | 我爱她 但也不能每晚 |
[08:23] | every weekend… | 每个周末都要我照顾啊 |
[08:25] | And only if there was some solution, | 如果有一个解决方法 |
[08:26] | someplace where you could live… | 比如一个你可以住的地方… |
[08:29] | That’s not there. | 肯定不是跟你父母住 |
[08:30] | My mom would freak. | 我妈肯定不同意 |
[08:32] | It would be the ultimate sign of disrespect. | 那可是不敬不孝的表现 |
[08:35] | Okay. Then stay. | 好吧 那就忍着吧 |
[08:38] | And maybe you consider not bitching about it? | 或者你考虑下别再抱怨了 |
[08:40] | Not everyone’s lucky enough to have your independence. | 可不是每个人都跟你一样幸运能这么独立 |
[08:44] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[08:45] | When you lose your family, you’ll have it too. | 当你没有家人的时候 你也会这么”幸运”了 |
[08:49] | He doesn’t have sarcoid. | 他没有结节病 |
[08:52] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[08:53] | – That’s his spleen. – I know. | -那是他的脾脏 -我知道 |
[08:55] | But he’s gotten it supersized. | 但他脾脏增大很明显 |
[08:58] | Deep vein thrombosis caused by any one of | 他多次受伤及手术 任何一次都可致 |
[09:00] | his many injuries or surgeries. | 深静脉血栓形成 |
[09:01] | Leukemia’s a better fit. | 白血病更能解释他的症状 |
[09:03] | We have a guy who is punishing | 咱们这病人基本上 |
[09:04] | his body on a daily basis. | 每天都要虐自己的身体 |
[09:05] | Don’t you think that’s a more likely cause than cancer? | 你难道不觉得这比癌症可能性更大吗 |
[09:07] | No, because she doesn’t have an agenda. | 不 因为她可没有成见 |
[09:10] | Well, that was incredibly unprofessional. | 这话说得可就不专业了啊 |
[09:13] | Well, it was really Taub’s fault. | 这其实都是陶博的错 |
[09:15] | If you’re not prepared to slam her into the boards, | 如果不是你准备把她直接驳倒 |
[09:17] | she’s got no reason not to go after you. | 她可不会跟你作对 |
[09:19] | Might I suggest pulling her jersey over her head first? | 我建议先用她的球衣蒙住她的头 |
[09:23] | We should get an ultrasound for DVT and WBC for leukemia. | 用超声检验深静脉血栓并查白细胞检验白血病 |
[09:30] | You think I could have cancer? | 你认为我得了癌症吗 |
[09:32] | More likely, it’s just a DVT. | 更有可能是深静脉血栓 |
[09:38] | This is my agent. I gotta get this, man. | 是我的经纪人 我得接这电话 |
[09:42] | Give me some good news, Kenny. | 说点好消息吧 肯尼 |
[09:45] | I thought you said any day. | 我记得你说哪天都行 |
[09:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:50] | All right. | 行 |
[09:56] | I gotta go. | 我得挂了 |
[10:20] | I called Beth. | 我给贝丝打过电话了 |
[10:28] | I have an 11-year-old son. | 我有个11岁大的儿子 |
[10:44] | Liver failure could alter hormone levels, | 肝衰竭可改变激素水平 |
[10:46] | cause abnormal breast development. | 导致乳腺异常发育 |
[10:48] | Alcoholism. | 酒精中毒 |
[10:50] | We should search his home and locker room. | 我们应该去检查他家和更衣室 |
[10:52] | Note that the person who wants to search the home | 注意 那个要检查别人家的人 |
[10:55] | didn’t sleep in one last night. | 昨晚没回家 |
[10:57] | You have the imprint of a seatbelt buckle in your cheek. | 你脸上有安全带勒过的痕迹 |
[11:02] | I got in a fight with my mother. | 我和我妈吵架了 |
[11:05] | She hit you with a seatbelt? | 她拿安全带打你了吗 |
[11:07] | Could be hemochromatosis. | 有可能是血色病 |
[11:08] | Explains the liver and the spleen, | 可解释肝脾病变 |
[11:10] | but hemoptysis is a stretch. | 但不能解释咯血 |
[11:11] | What about leptospirosis? | 会不会是钩体病 |
[11:13] | That’s a good fit, | 有道理 |
[11:14] | if you ignore the fact that he’s a pro athlete | 但你忘了他可是一个职业运动员 |
[11:15] | who looks like the Incredible Hulk, | 跟绿巨人一样健硕 |
[11:17] | which means he’s gotta be on steroids, | 意味着他可能长期应用激素 |
[11:18] | which is a better fit. | 这更有道理一点 |
[11:19] | All we really know for sure is it was his evil job | 我们一定要把他生病的原因 |
[11:22] | that caused the problems. | 归结到他邪恶的工作 |
[11:23] | Yes, I don’t like him. | 没错 我不喜欢他 |
[11:25] | Doesn’t mean my judgment’s affected. | 但并不意味着我的判断力会受影响 |
[11:26] | Maybe. Let’s take a look at the instant replay. | 可能吧 咱们看一段回放录像 |
[11:29] | This is the hit that precipitated | 就是这个动作引起了 |
[11:31] | Bobby Orr’s fight. | 后面的斗殴事件 |
[11:33] | Dirty or clean? | 这动作有没有犯规 |
[11:38] | The hit was clean. | 没有犯规 |
[11:39] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:40] | The guy released the puck | 那家伙至少在被撞 |
[11:42] | at least a second before the hit. | 一秒前就把球传了出去 |
[11:44] | We have a difference of opinion. That’s all. | 我们只是意见相左 仅此而已 |
[11:47] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[11:49] | Maybe she’s as biased as you, | 也许她跟你一样充满偏见 |
[11:51] | or maybe the entire league is. | 或者整个联赛都是这样 |
[11:53] | After review, the league disciplinary commissioner | 在看过录像后 联赛纪律委员 |
[11:56] | ruled the hit illegal and dangerous | 认定这个动作是犯规而且危险的 |
[11:58] | and suspended the player for three games. | 罚那个球员停赛三场 |
[12:00] | Adams and Taub, run antibody titers for lepto. | 亚当斯和陶博去做钩体病的抗体检测 |
[12:03] | Chase and Park, check out the home, | 奇斯和朴 去他家 |
[12:05] | the locker room for booze, steroids, | 还有更衣室看看有没有酒 激素 |
[12:07] | and Taub’s objectivity. | 和陶博的客观性 |
[12:12] | At least you’re free. | 至少你现在自由了 |
[12:14] | Going to get your own place? | 你会自己租房子吗 |
[12:16] | If I can find a place I can afford, | 也得我能找到我租得起的房子 |
[12:18] | so…no. | 所以…就不了 |
[12:23] | If you want, | 如果你愿意 |
[12:24] | you can crash at my place | 你可以在我那凑合一段时间 |
[12:26] | in the spare bedroom. | 我那有间卧室空着 |
[12:27] | That might be kind of weird. | 那有点怪吧 |
[12:30] | I live in an apartment, not a dungeon. | 我住公寓里 又不是地窖 |
[12:33] | It’s just two single people, opposite sex. I– | 孤男寡女共处一室 我… |
[12:38] | Your bedroom door has a lock on the inside. | 你的卧室可以从里面反锁 |
[12:46] | Hey, if you prefer your car, be my guest. | 如果你更喜欢睡车里 随你好了 |
[12:56] | Scrip for ganciclovir. | 有更昔洛韦的处方 |
[12:59] | If his neighbor has mono, could mean he has mono. | 如果他隔壁的有传单 他可能也有 |
[13:02] | If he has mono, explains his spleen and hemoptysis. | 如果他患传单 可解释脾病变和咯血 |
[13:07] | And it’s caused by epstein-barr virus, | 该病为EB病毒所致 |
[13:10] | which explains his liver. | 这也解释了他的肝脏问题 |
[13:13] | And my moonroof leaks. | 我车的天窗漏水 |
[13:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[13:22] | Why don’t we just assume that you’re not the dad? | 咱们为什么不假装你不是孩子的爸爸 |
[13:30] | Either you’re the dad, or she cheated on you | 如果你不是孩子爸爸 那她肯定就是 |
[13:32] | with your dad. | 跟你爸劈腿了 |
[13:33] | Oh! Sand art. | 沙画 |
[13:36] | I used to love this. | 我以前可喜欢这个了 |
[13:37] | He’s bitter, not mentally handicapped. | 他有点可怜 又不是弱智 |
[13:41] | Who knows what Beth told him about you? | 谁知道贝丝是怎么跟他说起你的 |
[13:43] | At worst, you’re a rapist. | 最坏的情况 她可能说你是强奸犯 |
[13:44] | At best, you’re a rapist. | 最好的情况 你还是个强奸犯 |
[13:47] | Maybe she said I was a dead war hero. | 她可能说我是阵亡的战争英雄 |
[13:50] | Raised by a lunatic mother and abandoned by his father. | 由一个疯子妈妈养大 还被爸爸抛弃 |
[13:53] | Oh, I know! Squirrel handcuffs. | 我知道了 买松鼠手铐 |
[13:56] | You think he’s gotten need any of those? | 你说他应该需要这个玩意吧 |
[13:57] | If you really wanted me to do nothing with this information, | 如果你想让我知道后什么反应都没有 |
[14:00] | then why did you give it to me? | 那你当初为什么告诉我 |
[14:01] | Because you were pining for a kid, | 因为你想要个孩子 |
[14:03] | and you deserved to know that you already had one. | 而且你也应该知道自己其实有个孩子 |
[14:06] | But your parental cravings are more theoretical than applied. | 但你也就是想当爸爸 实际并没准备好 |
[14:09] | You want vicarious immortality | 你更想要的是传宗接代 |
[14:12] | more than you want a lifelong burden. | 而不是你这一辈子的负担 |
[14:15] | You’re assuming he’s going to be a nightmare. | 你认为这孩子就是个噩梦吗 |
[14:17] | What if he’s a good kid? | 如果他是个好孩子呢 |
[14:18] | He’s a kid. | 他是个孩子 |
[14:20] | Best you can hope for is he’s a nightmare. | 最好的情况就是他只是个噩梦 |
[14:22] | House, I’m not naive. | 豪斯 我不天真 |
[14:24] | I realize that this thing could go very badly, | 我知道这事可能会变得很麻烦 |
[14:27] | but the point is my son wants to meet me. | 但重要的是 我儿子想见我 |
[14:29] | And I want to meet him. | 而我也想见他 |
[14:58] | Popo, I presume. | 你是姥姥吧 |
[15:08] | I let myself in. | 我自己进来了 |
[15:09] | Um, this is– | 这位是 |
[15:10] | We’ve met. | 见过了 |
[15:15] | I thought the whole point of this was to get away from Popo. | 不是说整件事旨在远离姥姥吗 |
[15:18] | My dad’s getting a cyst removed, | 我爸得了个囊肿要移除 |
[15:20] | and my mother had to take him to the clinic. | 我妈带他去诊所了 |
[15:22] | Don’t worry. She’ll be gone in an hour. | 别担心 她一小时后就走 |
[15:25] | I’m not worried, because it’s not my issue. | 我不担心 因为这不是我的问题 |
[15:29] | She seems awfully quiet. | 她安静得出奇 |
[15:31] | You haven’t seen her drunk. | 你真该看看她喝醉的样子 |
[15:48] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[16:05] | I found him crying in the fetal position. | 我看见他蜷缩在角落里哭泣 |
[16:07] | It’s not a new symptom. | 不算新症状 |
[16:08] | He’s crying because his liver failure | 他哭是因为肝衰竭 |
[16:10] | threw his hormones out of whack. | 引起的激素紊乱 |
[16:11] | Aside from the crying, he’s actually recovering nicely. | 除了哭 他恢复得很好 |
[16:14] | Aside from the guy in the book depository, | 除了在书局碰到的男人[暗杀者] |
[16:15] | the Kennedys had a lovely trip to Dallas. | 肯尼迪家族去达拉斯的旅程还好得很呢 |
[16:18] | Repetitive blows to the head | 对头部不断的冲击 |
[16:19] | can cause Chronic Traumatic Encephalopathy, | 会导致慢性损伤性脑病 |
[16:21] | symptoms of which are aggressive behavior and depression. | 症状包括攻击性行为和抑郁 |
[16:24] | So your theory is that his aggressive behavior | 你的意思是他的攻击性行为 |
[16:26] | caused his aggressive behavior. | 造成了他的攻击性行为 |
[16:28] | He’s not depressed. | 他没有抑郁 |
[16:29] | He’s just bummed because he knows | 他那是烦恼 因为他知道 |
[16:31] | he’s a talentless moron who’s only one lost fight | 他是个无能无才的白痴 只要输一场 |
[16:33] | away from being a barista. | 就得去酒吧端盘子去 |
[16:35] | I understand that can get to a guy after a while. | 我知道这会让人郁闷一阵的 |
[16:38] | If he quits being an enforcer, it could save his life. | 如果他不打冰球 或许可以保住一命 |
[16:41] | You don’t want to save his life. | 你不想救他的命 |
[16:43] | You want to kill his career. | 你是想断送他的前程 |
[16:48] | I moved into Chase’s apartment. | 我搬去奇斯的公寓住了 |
[16:51] | He knows. He was staring at our matching cups. | 他知道了 他正盯着咱俩一样的咖啡杯 |
[16:53] | I told you we should split up. | 告诉过你我们不该住一起的 |
[16:56] | We’re not having sex. With each other.. | 我们没和对方上床 |
[17:00] | Yet. | 还没 |
[17:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:02] | Yes? | 是什么是啊 |
[17:03] | I just mean no one knows the future right now, | 我只是想说没人能预见未来 |
[17:05] | so we don’t really know– | 所以我们也不知道是否… |
[17:11] | The only conclusive test | 唯一能确诊慢性创伤性脑病的 |
[17:13] | for CTE is post-mortem. | 只有靠尸检了 |
[17:16] | But an MRI of his brain | 但大脑核磁共振 |
[17:17] | could reveal white matter disintegrity, | 可能查出大脑白质不完整 |
[17:19] | which is the effect of CTE. | 也就是慢性创伤性脑病导致的症状 |
[17:21] | Why? Are you trying to sleep with her? | 为什么 你想睡她吗 |
[17:23] | ’cause the simpler technique is just to ask. | 更简单点 动动嘴皮子问一声就行 |
[17:25] | – I was doing something nice. – Mm, no. | -我只是想做点好事 -不是 |
[17:28] | Th–mm. No, that doesn’t fit. | 不 这不对 |
[17:30] | He’s only had three concussions since he was ten. | 他十岁之后 只有过三次脑震荡 |
[17:33] | It’s not enough to cause CTE. | 不足以造成慢性创伤性脑病 |
[17:34] | Three reported concussions. | 三次记录在案的脑震荡 |
[17:36] | These guys are taught in high school | 这些人从高中开始 |
[17:37] | how to dupe the tests. | 就学会怎么在检测中蒙混过关了 |
[17:38] | Guilt? | 内疚感 |
[17:39] | This is really insulting. | 这太诋毁人了 |
[17:41] | It’s not guilt. | 这不是内疚感 |
[17:42] | Park is a friend. | 朴克是朋友 |
[17:44] | So it’s guilt. | 就是内疚感 |
[17:45] | Chase convinced you to leave mommy, | 奇斯说服你离开你妈 |
[17:48] | and now he feels responsible. | 现在他觉得他该负责任 |
[17:51] | No MRI. Do a psych eval. | 不做核磁共振 做个精神病学的评估 |
[17:53] | If he doesn’t start weeping again, send him home. | 如果他不再哭了 就把他送回家 |
[18:02] | Dr. Wilson? | 威尔森医生 |
[18:07] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[18:09] | Uh, James. | 叫我詹姆斯 |
[18:11] | Uh, n-n-nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:15] | It’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[18:22] | How are you doing? | 你好吗 |
[18:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[18:28] | Good. | 好的 |
[18:30] | I got you this. | 我给你买了这个 |
[18:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | Go ahead. | 拆吧 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:45] | It’s got three games built in, | 这里面有三个游戏 |
[18:47] | but you can download more from the website. | 但你可以从网站下载更多 |
[18:50] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我知道 |
[18:52] | You already have one. | 你已经有一个了 |
[18:53] | I can always use a backup. | 多一个也没什么不好 |
[18:55] | Hi, can I start you with something to drink? | 要给你们先上点喝的吗 |
[18:57] | Just water, please. | 水就好了 |
[19:00] | You got a gamedeck? | 他送了你一个游戏机 |
[19:01] | Way to go, dad. | 当爹的不错啊 |
[19:08] | According to your psych eval, | 精神病学的评估显示 |
[19:09] | the only thing happier than you is Disneyland. | 比你更欢乐的大概只有迪士尼乐园了 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry you had to see me like that last night. | 很抱歉昨晚让你看见那样的我 |
[19:15] | I’m just upset about being in the hospital and… | 我只是因为住院很难过 |
[19:18] | I’m on some weird meds, | 还得吃奇怪的药 |
[19:19] | but they must be working, | 但它们应该起效了 |
[19:21] | because I’m feeling a lot better now. | 因为我现在好多了 |
[19:24] | Depression could be the symptom of a serious illness. | 抑郁可能是一些严重疾病的症状 |
[19:27] | CTE. | 比如慢性创伤性脑病 |
[19:28] | Yeah, my aunt sends me every article she can find on it. | 我姑姑把她能找到的相关文章都发我了 |
[19:31] | And you know it could kill you. | 你知道这是致命的 |
[19:33] | In the long run, like a lot of things. | 长期来说咯 很多东西都致命的 |
[19:35] | You might be right. | 你可能是对的 |
[19:36] | And an MRI could confirm that. | 核磁共振能确诊 |
[19:38] | I have enough evidence of head trauma in my file already, so… | 我的档案里已经有很多脑部创伤的记录了 |
[19:46] | My mom said you had trouble maintaining relationships | 我妈说你不擅长和正常人 |
[19:48] | with normal people. | 维持恋情 |
[19:53] | She also said you were a nice guy. | 她还说你是个好人 |
[19:55] | I always figured she was lying | 我一直觉得她在说谎 |
[19:56] | ’cause she didn’t want me to hate my deadbeat dad. | 因为她不想让我痛恨自己有个游手好闲的爸爸 |
[19:59] | I didn’t know– | 我当时不知道 |
[20:00] | I-I know… | 我知道 |
[20:02] | now. | 现在知道了 |
[20:09] | – You’re a bright kid. – Thanks to you. | -你是个聪明的孩子 -这得感谢你 |
[20:12] | Thanks to my mom, I’m also a big, soft-hearted wuss. | 感谢我妈 我也是一个心太软的胆小鬼 |
[20:16] | I think you may have gotten that from both of us. | 我觉得你这点可能是遗传了咱们俩的吧 |
[20:23] | Uh, I gotta go, but it was really nice meeting you. | 我得走了 但是很高兴见到你 |
[20:27] | It was nice meeting you, Duncan. | 很高兴见到你 邓肯 |
[20:30] | Uh, you want to hang out again? | 你想再一起出来吗 |
[20:33] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[20:34] | Tonight? | 今晚呢 |
[20:36] | Tonight? | 今晚吗 |
[20:39] | Well, I-I– there’s, um… | 我…有… |
[20:44] | That would be great. | 那就今晚吧 |
[20:47] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:48] | I’ll text you. | 我会短信你 |
[20:57] | Thank you. How did you talk him into it? | 谢谢 你怎么说服他做这个的 |
[21:00] | He agreed once I promised him anonymity. | 我保证是匿名的 他就同意了 |
[21:03] | Mr. and Mrs. Doe liked the name John apparently. | 张三夫妇明显喜欢李四这个名字 |
[21:06] | Unfortunately we just wasted his time | 不幸的是 我们只是浪费了他的时间 |
[21:08] | and proved House right. | 证明了豪斯是对的 |
[21:09] | Nothing? | 没有发现吗 |
[21:12] | What about that? | 那是什么 |
[21:14] | That’s an artifact. | 是个伪影 |
[21:15] | That’s a density. | 那是个肿块 |
[21:17] | I know you think I’m convincing myself, | 我知道你肯定觉得我是在自欺欺人 |
[21:19] | But this brain has been hammered for years, | 但是这家伙的脑袋瓜饱受摧残 |
[21:21] | meaning evidence may be subtle, but it’s there. | 症状虽然难以捉摸 但是确实存在着 |
[21:25] | Meaning you see what you want to see. | 意味着你只看到自己想看到的东西 |
[21:30] | Unless, of course, | 当然 除非 |
[21:31] | Chase is an idiot, and I do have brain damage. | 奇斯是个傻冒 而我确实有脑损伤 |
[21:37] | Patient’s stroking out. | 病人晕过去了 |
[21:40] | Chase? | 奇斯 |
[21:41] | Can you get me out of– | 能把我弄出去吗 |
[21:46] | Hello? | 有人不 |
[21:52] | The good news is, | 好消息是 |
[21:54] | it’s isolated ophthalmoplegia, | 只是孤立的眼肌麻痹 |
[21:56] | which means you didn’t have a stroke. | 也就是说你没有中风 |
[21:58] | Bad news is, Taub was right. | 坏消息是 陶博说对了 |
[22:00] | You’re still sick. | 你的病还没好 |
[22:03] | I said “Right,” not “Competent.” | 我说的是”正确”而不是”全能” |
[22:05] | Bursts your CTE bubble. | 别再做慢性创伤性脑病的梦了 |
[22:07] | You’re going to need a whole new theory | 你需要套全新的理论 |
[22:08] | to keep uncle Jesse and his Olsen twins on the bench. | 才能让杰西叔和奥尔森姐妹消停会 |
[22:11] | Can we discuss my incompetence somewhere else? | 我们能换个地方讨论我的无能吗 |
[22:16] | Dr. House. | 豪斯医生 |
[22:18] | Could I talk to you for a minute? | 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[22:38] | Could be neurosyphilis. | 可能是神经梅毒 |
[22:40] | He’s only 22. | 他才二十二岁 |
[22:41] | And he’s been on the road since he was 14. | 但是他从十四岁就开始打冰球了 |
[22:43] | So he was trash even before he was trash? | 也就是说他早已饱受摧残了 |
[22:47] | You curious about what he wanted? | 你难道不好奇他找我干什么吗 |
[22:48] | I assume he wanted me off the case, | 我想他是希望我不再跟这个案子 |
[22:50] | and you told him I was hit in the head as a child, | 而你告诉他我小时候脑袋受过伤 |
[22:53] | and your mother made you promise to take care of me. | 你母亲让你保证会照顾好我 |
[22:56] | He was doing what he always does– | 他做着自己一直以来在做的事情 |
[22:58] | sticking up for the little guy. | 保护弱小[小个子] |
[23:02] | He told me to apologize to you, | 他让我向你道歉 |
[23:04] | or he would excrete down my throat. | 不然他就给我好看 |
[23:08] | I’m paraphrasing. | 我想他说的就是这个意思 |
[23:10] | So if he should ask, I was a gentleman, | 所以如果他问起你来 就说我绅士般地道歉了 |
[23:12] | or I will excrete down your throat. | 不然我就给你好看 |
[23:14] | Microscopic polyangiitis fits. | 显微镜下多血管炎符合 |
[23:17] | We should start plasmapheresis immediately. | 我们应该立即开始血浆置换治疗 |
[23:20] | We need to run an anca panel to confirm first. | 首先需要检测抗中性粒细胞胞质抗体确诊 |
[23:22] | Putting him on plasmapheresis could make him bleed out. | 血浆置换可能会致死 |
[23:24] | MPA can progress quickly. | 显微镜下多血管炎恶化得很快 |
[23:26] | We may not have time | 在他的肺受到影响前 |
[23:28] | before it reaches his lungs. | 我们没多少时间了 |
[23:29] | I think you’re right. | 我觉得你说的没错 |
[23:31] | Thus confirming my objectivity. | 与我的客观判断一致 |
[23:34] | Start the treatment. | 开始治疗吧 |
[23:46] | Miserable yet? | 一团糟吧 |
[23:49] | He’s polite, well-adjusted, and a straight-A student. | 他有礼貌 态度端正 是个全优生 |
[23:54] | Which means he doesn’t need you. | 也就是说他根本不需要你 |
[23:56] | So why don’t you get out while the butterfly effect | 那你为什么不趁着蝴蝶效应还未成型 |
[23:59] | is still in the cocoon stage? | 就脱身呢 |
[24:00] | I’m making him dinner. | 我要给他做晚饭 |
[24:01] | You don’t make an 11-year-old dinner. | 谁还会给十一岁的孩子做晚饭呢 |
[24:04] | You give him a jar of peanut butter. | 给他罐花生酱就好了 |
[24:07] | It’ll be fine. | 没问题的 |
[24:08] | I could give this kid a quinoa salad, | 我给他做道藜沙拉 |
[24:10] | and he would eat it just to be nice. | 出于礼貌 他会吃的 |
[24:11] | ’cause he’s a gutless placater, | 因为他和他老爸一样 |
[24:13] | just like his dad. | 是个懦弱只会讨好人的人 |
[24:14] | He’s nice. | 他人很好 |
[24:17] | This is a terrible idea. | 这主意太糟糕了 |
[24:18] | Because we like each other? | 因为我们喜欢彼此吗 |
[24:19] | Yes. | 没错 |
[24:20] | ’cause of the statement “We like each other.” | 是因为你说”我们喜欢彼此” |
[24:23] | You’ve known him 25 minutes. | 你们才认识二十五分钟 |
[24:24] | All you know about him is that he’d lie about a quinoa salad, | 你对他的了解就是他骗你说他喜欢藜沙拉 |
[24:27] | whatever the hell that is. | 都不知道那是什么玩意 |
[24:30] | You’re jealous of an 11-year-old | 你吃一个十一岁孩子的醋 |
[24:32] | because you are an 11-year-old. | 因为你就像个十一岁的孩子那样不懂事 |
[24:46] | So tell me about yourself. | 和我谈谈你吧 |
[24:48] | I mean, you’re smart, | 我知道你聪明 |
[24:50] | you’re nice, but what else? | 你人很好 那其他呢 |
[24:52] | I don’t know. I’m a kid. | 我不知道 我还是个孩子 |
[24:56] | Right. | 没错 |
[25:01] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[25:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:07] | You want… peanut butter? | 你要花生酱吗 |
[25:11] | Do you have prosciutto? | 你有熏火腿吗 |
[25:14] | You like prosciutto? | 你喜欢熏火腿 |
[25:15] | – I’m weird. – No, no. | -我很奇怪吧 -没有 没有 |
[25:16] | I– I like it too. | 我也喜欢 |
[25:18] | I’ve got some in the fridge. | 我冰箱里有 |
[25:19] | How about goat cheese? | 你有山羊奶酪吗 |
[25:22] | I love goat cheese. | 我喜欢吃山羊奶酪 |
[25:34] | I think that was the best pizza I ever had. | 这是我吃过的最好吃的批萨 |
[25:37] | It was the hint of Dijon. | 是第戎风味 |
[25:40] | Do you have any aunts or uncles or grandparents? | 你有阿姨叔叔伯伯或祖父母吗 |
[25:44] | My mom got into some stupid fight with my grandfather. | 我妈妈莫名其妙和外祖父闹僵了 |
[25:47] | They all kind of cut us off. | 他们就不和我们来往了 |
[25:50] | Are you talking to your parents? | 你和你的父母有往来吗 |
[25:52] | Yes, and they’re going to be very surprised and excited to meet you. | 有的 他们看到你肯定会又惊又喜 |
[25:57] | That’s awesome. | 太棒啦 |
[25:59] | You have arrived at your destination. | 你已经到达目的地 |
[26:03] | Well– | 那么 |
[26:03] | Thanks for the pizza. | 谢谢你的批萨 |
[26:04] | Sure, sure. It was, uh– | 好呀 好呀 今天… |
[26:06] | I mean, it was great to spend time with you and– | 我是说 很高兴和你一起吃晚餐 |
[26:11] | I love you, dad. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[26:38] | Can’t be easy doing what you do. | 当名冰球运动员肯定不容易吧 |
[26:41] | I mean, do you love it? | 我的意思是 你喜欢你的职业吗 |
[26:44] | Is it fun? | 有意思吗 |
[26:48] | I had my own plastic surgery practice | 我以前有间整形诊所 |
[26:52] | making lots of money, | 很赚钱 |
[26:53] | but I wasn’t happy. | 但是我不开心 |
[26:55] | It wasn’t what I went to med school for. | 我上医学院不是为了给人整形的 |
[27:10] | Every winter my dad would flood the backyard and made a rink. | 每年冬天我父亲都会在后院做个冰场 |
[27:15] | I was Lemieux. | 我扮演拉缪 |
[27:16] | My little brother was Gretzky. | 我弟弟扮演格雷茨基 |
[27:18] | I was good. | 我比赛打得很好 |
[27:20] | I won the NDHA scoring title | 我连续三年获得北部冰球协会的 |
[27:22] | three years in a row. | 最佳得分选手称号 |
[27:24] | I kept getting bigger | 我不断地长壮 |
[27:26] | and stronger and better… | 变得更强壮 打得更好 |
[27:29] | till I didn’t. | 直到后来我水平下降了 |
[27:32] | My juniors coach told me that, | 初级教练告诉我 |
[27:33] | if I wanted to stay on the team, | 如果我还想留在冰球队 |
[27:35] | then I’d have to use my size. | 那我就必须利用我的体格 |
[27:38] | Every game, I got less and less ice time | 每次比赛 我上场打球的时间越来越少 |
[27:41] | until it was all fighting | 到现在我上场只为了打架 |
[27:45] | and no hockey. | 而不是打球 |
[27:50] | I, uh… | 我 |
[27:53] | There’s something going on with my arms. | 我的胳膊觉得不太对劲 |
[27:58] | I can’t feel them. I– | 我的手臂没有知觉了 我 |
[28:00] | Doctor, I can’t feel my arms. | 医生 我感觉不到我的手臂 |
[28:06] | Patient’s arms are now paralyzed. | 病人手臂麻痹了 |
[28:08] | Anca panel was negative. | 抗中性粒细胞胞质抗体呈阴性 |
[28:09] | It’s not MPA. | 显微镜下小血管炎 |
[28:10] | Lyme disease could cause paralysis. | 莱姆氏病会导致麻痹 |
[28:12] | If he was hunting, he’d be exposed to ticks. | 如果他打猎的话 有可能会接触到蜱 |
[28:14] | No target rash or cardiac involvement. | 没有出现红疹和心脏方面的问题 |
[28:18] | Roomies with benefits keeping you up? | 同屋室友让你晚上不得休息了吗 |
[28:22] | Cribbage. | 是纸牌 |
[28:23] | Played with Park’s Popo. | 和朴克的姥姥一起玩 |
[28:26] | Is that two separate events? | 是两个独立事件吗 |
[28:28] | Grandmother. | 是她祖母 |
[28:29] | ALS could explain the symptoms. | 肌萎缩性侧索硬化症可以解释那些症状 |
[28:30] | Sensory involvement rules out ALS. | 涉及感觉可以排除肌萎缩性侧索硬化症 |
[28:33] | Okay, yeah. This is interesting. | 好吧 这实在很有趣 |
[28:34] | We’ll get back to the patient in a second. | 我们一会再回来研究病人 |
[28:36] | Your issue is the same as Wilson’s, except… | 你的问题同威尔森一样除了… |
[28:38] | You’re haunted by the pitter-patter of tiny skanks. | 你是被那些不检点的女人所惑 |
[28:42] | You don’t feel guilty | 你并非因害朴克 |
[28:43] | about getting Park thrown out of her home. | 被赶出家门而愧疚 |
[28:44] | You feel guilty about all the women that you’ve screwed over. | 你是为那些被你毁了的女人而内疚 |
[28:47] | My mother needs 1,000 bucks for snow tires. | 我妈正好需要1000块换雪胎 |
[28:50] | Park’s a friend. Popo’s fun. | 朴克是我的朋友 姥姥很有趣 |
[28:53] | Paralysis has gone from his face to his arms, | 瘫痪由脸转移到胳膊上 |
[28:56] | meaning it’s descending, which is the hallmark | 意味着其正在向下移动 |
[28:58] | of botulism. | 这是肉毒杆菌中毒的标志 |
[29:00] | So it was something he ate. How innocuous. | 那就是他吃的东西有问题 真没意思 |
[29:03] | You’ve overcome your bias by reversing it. | 你现在属于矫枉过正 |
[29:06] | The only problem is that being in love with a patient | 唯一的问题是爱一个病人 |
[29:08] | is just as judgmental as being in hate. | 和恨一个病人同样会武断 |
[29:11] | We didn’t find any contaminated– | 我没发现任何污染的… |
[29:12] | No contaminated food. I’m not an idiot. | 没有被污染的食物 我不是傻瓜 |
[29:14] | But what if it’s not from ingesting but from injecting? | 但如果不是来自消化系统而是注射呢 |
[29:17] | He was treated for intractable muscle spasms | 他的队医为他进行过难治性肌肉痉挛 |
[29:19] | by the team’s trainers. | 的治疗 |
[29:21] | Sometimes they use botox. | 有时他们就用肉毒杆菌 |
[29:23] | We need to start the antitoxin– | 我们需要用抗毒素… |
[29:25] | The antitoxin could cause anaphylaxis. | 抗毒素可能导致过敏 |
[29:27] | We need to test first to confirm. | 我们应该先进行测试确认 |
[29:29] | As if to prove my point, last time you said | 为了证明我的观点 上次你说过 |
[29:31] | there wasn’t enough time to test prior to a more dangerous treatment. | 在进行更危险的治疗前 没时间做测试了 |
[29:35] | It’s a different situation, | 情况不同 |
[29:36] | different symptom, different diagnosis. | 不同的症状 不同的诊断 |
[29:37] | Different emotion. | 不同的情感 |
[29:39] | Give him the antitoxin. | 给他用抗毒素 |
[29:47] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[29:49] | No adverse effects. | 没有副作用 |
[30:03] | Chase let me move in with him | 奇斯让我和他一起住 |
[30:04] | to get away from my grandmother. | 以便逃离我祖母 |
[30:06] | Then he practically let my grandmother | 可他实际上让我祖母也搬了进来 |
[30:08] | move in with the both of us. | 和我们一起住 |
[30:10] | He’s being way more than nice. | 对我也太好了吧 |
[30:14] | Then which answer is it? | 那究竟是为什么 |
[30:16] | Chase feels guilty for pushing you to move out? | 奇斯对于说服你搬出来住感到内疚 |
[30:19] | He didn’t push me. | 他没有说服我 |
[30:20] | – Guilt about skanks? – He loves skanks. | -那是为了那些女人 -他就喜欢那种女人 |
[30:22] | It’s not the other option. | 不会是第三种理由的 |
[30:24] | There are people that like me. | 也是有人喜欢我的 |
[30:26] | People even want to sleep with me. | 有人甚至想和我上床 |
[30:28] | Some of them are even good-looking. | 其中有些人还长得不错 |
[30:30] | That good-looking? | 有他那样帅吗 |
[30:37] | Did you see that? | 你看到了吗 |
[30:45] | You’re feeling something? | 你感觉到什么了吗 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[30:53] | I could give you crap for making me wait 11 years, | 我可以神神叨叨你害我等了11年的事 |
[30:56] | but instead I’m going to thank you | 不过相反我为你没让我 |
[30:57] | for not making me wait another 11. | 再等11年而感谢你 |
[31:02] | Every little girl wants a pony | 每个小女孩都想要匹小马 |
[31:05] | till they have to clean up after it. | 直到他们发现得跟在后面收拾 |
[31:06] | You think I’m going to quit on this? | 你认为我会退缩 |
[31:07] | On an 11-year-old? | 面对一个11岁的小孩 |
[31:10] | The only relationship you haven’t quit on | 你唯一没退缩过的关系 |
[31:11] | has been with me. | 就是我 |
[31:12] | Hmm. A needy, truculent narcissist. | 一个贫困的刻薄的自我陶醉者 |
[31:15] | I think it’s been perfect training for parenthood. | 我认为这是完美的父母身份训练 |
[31:19] | That’s not even close. | 这一点也不挨边 |
[31:22] | This is the rest of your life. | 这可是你的余生 |
[31:25] | You screw this up, you don’t get to run away. | 你搞砸了也没办法逃避 |
[31:29] | You get to ruin both your lives. | 你会毁了你们两人的生活 |
[31:30] | This is a bigger responsibility than any you’ve ever taken on | 这比你以前处过和毁过的任何关系 |
[31:33] | and screwed up. | 都责任重大 |
[31:38] | I know. | 我明白 |
[31:41] | That’s why I’m so excited about it. | 这也是为什么我如此兴奋 |
[31:51] | You’re really happier doing this than looking at boobs all day? | 你真觉得现在的工作比每天看着乳房要愉快吗 |
[31:54] | Luckily I get patients like you every now and again | 还好我总会接触到你这样的病人 |
[31:57] | who let me reexperience the joy. | 能让我再次感受以前的快乐 |
[32:02] | You know, the best part of my day is when I’m sitting | 你知道我一天最好的时光就是 |
[32:03] | in that penalty box after I beat someone up. | 打完别人坐在惩罚屋里 |
[32:07] | That’s the only time I know I’m safe. | 那是我唯一感到安全的时刻 |
[32:11] | Think Lemieux ever felt that way? | 你觉得拉缪有过这种体会吗 |
[32:13] | I’m not going back. | 我不会回去了 |
[32:14] | To hockey? | 冰球吗 |
[32:15] | To enforcing… | 是被迫去做什么… |
[32:16] | whatever that costs. | 无论付出什么代价 |
[32:20] | Good for you. | 那对你很好 |
[32:23] | First goal for the pocket rocket. | 第一个火箭射门得分 |
[32:28] | Bobby? | 鲍比 |
[32:32] | We need a team in here! | 这里需要救护人员 |
[32:39] | He’s completely paralyzed, | 他完全瘫痪了 |
[32:40] | and he tested negative for botulism. | 而且肉毒杆菌毒素检测为阴性 |
[32:47] | I am now accepting long shots. | 我现在接受孤注一掷的诊断了 |
[32:52] | Polio. | 脊髓灰质炎 |
[32:53] | Some kids were never vaccinated. | 有些孩子从来没接种过疫苗 |
[32:54] | Unless they played sports all their lives | 不会是这种一直从事体育运动 |
[32:56] | and had two physicals a year. | 并且每年接受两次体检的人 |
[32:58] | How about MLD? | 会不会是异染性脑白质营养不良 |
[33:00] | That’s a bad fit. | 更不符合 |
[33:02] | I say that not because | 我这么说并非因为 |
[33:03] | there’s no treatment for MLD | 异染性脑白质营养不良无法治疗 |
[33:04] | But because it’s a bad fit. | 而是确实不符合症状 |
[33:05] | His cognitive abilities are unaffected. | 他的认知能力没有受到影响 |
[33:07] | Prion disease could explain the waxing and waning symptoms. | 朊病毒病可以解释症状的周期性变化 |
[33:10] | The test for prions is a brain biopsy. | 对于阮病毒病的检测是通过脑组织活体检查 |
[33:11] | Given his history, there’s got to be brain swelling. | 根据他的病史 肯定会发生脑肿胀 |
[33:14] | We can’t risk drilling into his skull. | 我们不能冒险钻进他的颅骨里去 |
[33:16] | Pretty sure we can. | 我们当然可以 |
[33:17] | We also could keep talking until we can find | 我们也可以一直讨论下去直到 |
[33:20] | an answer we all can agree on. | 找到一个大家都同意的答案 |
[33:22] | All of us? | 大家都同意吗 |
[33:24] | Those who love him, those who hate him, | 那些喜欢他的 恨他的 |
[33:25] | those who don’t give a crap about him or you– | 对他或你不屑一顾的… |
[33:28] | Or I could just discuss it on my own with Foreman. | 或者我可以自己去跟福曼讨论这个可能性 |
[33:31] | – He’s not your friend. – I get it. | -他不是你的朋友 -我明白 |
[33:33] | He’s a patient. I’m not– | 他是病人 我不是… |
[33:34] | He never had your back. | 他从没支持过你 |
[33:38] | He didn’t insist that I apologize to you. | 他没要求我一定要向你道歉 |
[33:44] | He asked me to take you off the case. | 他要求你不再跟进 |
[33:53] | Biopsy his brain. | 给他做脑组织活体检查 |
[34:02] | Hey, dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[34:05] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我来晚了 |
[34:07] | Got in a fight with my mom. | 和我妈吵了一架 |
[34:08] | She’s such a tool. | 她只考虑自己 |
[34:10] | I’m sure she means well. | 我相信她是好意 |
[34:11] | She wants to open a reserve in Costa Rica | 她想在哥斯达黎加 |
[34:13] | for rescued birds of prey. | 为食肉鸟建一个保护区 |
[34:18] | But how serious is she? | 她是说真的吗 |
[34:20] | From my recollection, she used to talk about doing a lot… | 我印象里她过去也常说… |
[34:24] | Yeah, but she bought plane tickets for Monday. | 没错 可是她连周一的机票都买了 |
[34:31] | Well, Costa Rica is beautiful. | 哥斯达黎加很美的 |
[34:36] | And the schools are supposed to be great. | 那里的学校应该也不错 |
[34:38] | Oh, I’m not going. | 我才不去 |
[34:39] | It’s her stupid dream, not mine. | 那是她的愚蠢梦想 又不是我的 |
[34:42] | Then what will you do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[34:51] | I-I thought maybe I could, uh… | 我想…我或许可以… |
[34:54] | Maybe I could stay with you? | 我可以跟你住吗 |
[34:57] | Uh, y-your place is only 3 miles away from my school. | 你家离我学校才3英里 |
[35:00] | I could bus it every day. | 我可以搭公交车上学 |
[35:01] | And I do my own laundry. | 我的衣服自己洗 |
[35:03] | I keep my room tidy. | 房间也会很干净 |
[35:04] | Duncan, th-this– | 邓肯 这…这个 |
[35:08] | This is very sudden. | 太突然了 |
[35:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:19] | Please don’t send me to the jungle. | 求你别让我去丛林 |
[35:29] | If it’s okay with your mother, it’s okay with me. | 如果你母亲同意 我这边没问题 |
[35:44] | Take me off the case. | 我请求退出此病例的治疗 |
[35:47] | I’ve obviously completely lost my objectivity. | 很显然我已经丧失了客观性 |
[35:50] | I’m not helping, I’m not even neutral. | 不但帮不上忙 立场都不够中立 |
[35:54] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[35:57] | So why shouldn’t I take you off all my cases? | 所以我是不是该禁止你参与我所有病例呢 |
[36:00] | Because you were right. I hate bullies. | 你说的对 我恨恶霸 |
[36:03] | You work for me. | 可你为我工作 |
[36:04] | You’re not a bully. | 你不是恶霸 |
[36:05] | Pretty sure I am, dickwad. | 我很确定我就是呢 蠢材 |
[36:06] | I’ve known a lot of bullies– | 我见过的恶霸很多 |
[36:08] | People who didn’t like me because I’m short, | 有人因为我身材矮小讨厌我 |
[36:09] | People who didn’t like me because I’m Jewish… | 有人因为我是犹太人讨厌我 |
[36:11] | Yeah, I get it. | 好啦 我知道 |
[36:11] | There’s a long list of reasons not to like you. | 你惹人讨厌的理由数不胜数 |
[36:13] | You relentlessly mock, but it’s not for self-aggrandizement. | 你讥讽旁人毫不留情 但并不是出于自我膨胀 |
[36:17] | It’s because ideas are bigger than feelings. | 而是因为感情靠边思想为先 |
[36:22] | At least that’s what I choose to believe. | 至少我乐于相信是这样 |
[36:25] | I also thought you had the side effect of desensitizing me. | 你的副作用就是令我不再对讽刺敏感 |
[36:33] | You little Hebe. | 希伯来小个子 |
[36:36] | Here’s some ideas for you. You screwed up. | 我给你讲讲道理 你搞砸了 |
[36:40] | You kept on screwing up. Everything you said is true, | 你总是搞砸 你刚刚说的都对 |
[36:44] | except… | 可是 |
[36:47] | it doesn’t mean you walk away. | 回避不是办法 |
[36:49] | You just learn to trust nothing. | 你要学会不轻信任何事情 |
[36:54] | Everything you think you feel, | 你以为你感受到的一切 |
[36:55] | everything you think you know. | 你以为你知晓的一切 |
[36:59] | Question every call, | 每条线索都要质疑 |
[37:00] | play through every whistle. | 每条血管都摸清 |
[37:07] | I just had a light bulb. | 我刚有个灵感 |
[37:10] | Maybe. | 好像是 |
[37:12] | You can trust light bulbs. | 灵感总是可信的 |
[37:24] | Stop. | 停 |
[37:25] | It’s not prions. | 不是阮病 |
[37:27] | Epstein-Barr gave him Mono. | EB病毒感染造成了传染性单核细胞增多症 |
[37:29] | It also gave him Miller Fisher Syndrome. | 同时也造成了米勒-费雪综合征 |
[37:31] | The plasmapheresis played through the whistle. | 血浆除去法疗效很好 |
[37:34] | We gave it to him for MPA, | 我们采用血浆除去法治疗显微镜下多血管 |
[37:36] | but when he got worse, we took him off. | 病情恶化后我们停止了血浆除去法 |
[37:37] | When he got better, we thought it was the antitoxin. | 病情好转时又以为是抗毒素起了作用 |
[37:40] | But it was actually the plasmapheresis still working. | 其实那是血浆除去法的延续效果 |
[37:43] | We had the right treatment, just the wrong diagnosis. | 我们用对了疗法 只是诊错了病 |
[37:48] | It was my metaphor that solved the case. | 是我的比喻给出了答案 |
[37:51] | Put him back on plasmapheresis. He’ll be fine. | 重新用血浆除去法治疗 他会好起来的 |
[37:54] | Nice save. | 救场及时 |
[37:56] | Didn’t quite make up for being a sieve the rest of the game. | 可是纵观全场你还是无药可救 |
[38:08] | Ex-girlfriend’s baby again? | 又在操心前女友的孩子 |
[38:13] | His mother is moving to Costa rica. | 他母亲要搬去哥斯达黎加 |
[38:15] | He asked if he could move in with me. | 他问可不可以和我住 |
[38:19] | And I said yes. | 我就答应了 |
[38:26] | Well, it’s only six or seven years. | 不过是六七年而已 |
[38:31] | Unless he can’t get into college, in which case, | 除非他上不了大学 不过这种情况 |
[38:34] | it’s more a matter of your life expectancy. | 问题也在你心高命薄 |
[38:36] | I said yes, | 我就答应了 |
[38:37] | knowing I’m not remotely ready for that, | 尽管我心里知道 我还远没有准备好 |
[38:39] | knowing he’s not ready to be separated from his mother. | 而他也没有准备好与母亲分开 |
[38:43] | This isn’t the act of a mature, rational adult. | 这完全不是一个成熟理性的成年人的行为 |
[38:46] | I– | 我 |
[38:49] | I can’t do this, House. | 我做不来父亲 豪斯 |
[38:53] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:58] | I have an idea… | 我有个主意 |
[39:00] | that can make this entire problem go away. | 可以让这个问题再不困扰你 |
[39:02] | Yes, I really want to hear | 好 我真的很想听你英明睿智的玩笑 |
[39:03] | your clever late-term abortion joke. | 说我当初就不该要孩子 |
[39:05] | You were right about everything. | 你从前说的都是对的 |
[39:07] | This is life. It’s real. | 这是生活 是真实的 |
[39:08] | It doesn’t just go away. | 问题不会凭空消失 |
[39:17] | None of that is true. | 你说的都不对[那都不是真的] |
[39:25] | Duncan. | 邓肯 |
[39:27] | Actually… Wendel. | 其实我叫温德尔 |
[39:30] | One “L.” | 一个L |
[39:33] | If you’re going to get pissy, | 如果你生气了 |
[39:35] | Remember, it was House’s idea. | 一定记得 这全是豪斯的主意 |
[39:43] | You’re an actor? | 你是演员 |
[39:45] | Five commercials and a recurring on Days of Our Lives. | 拍过五支广告 《我们的日子》常驻 |
[39:52] | You were regretting not having kids, so I gave you one… | 你后悔没有孩子 所以我给你找了一个 |
[39:57] | Thereby rendering you regret-free. | 以使你抛却遗憾 |
[39:59] | It’s a priceless gift. | 这份厚礼无价 |
[40:01] | – Get out. – Well, it’s not priceless | -出去 -也不是无价 |
[40:02] | ’cause he charges sag minimum. | 因为他只收我最低价 |
[40:04] | Get out! | 出去 |
[40:09] | Chillax, dad. | 别太在意哦 老爸 |
[40:11] | Can you do an Australian accent? | 你会澳洲口音吗 |
[40:40] | I just got the call. | 我刚接了电话 |
[40:43] | Three-year deal. $2.1 million. | 三年合同 两百一十万 |
[40:54] | What about the flooded backyard and pretending to be Lemieux? | 那个后院冰场假装自己是拉缪的孩子呢 |
[40:59] | That’s why I took it. | 所以我才签了 |
[41:02] | After all I did to get here, | 付出那么多走到今天 |
[41:05] | half a dream is better than nothing. | 残缺的梦想总强过一无所有 |
[41:10] | Maybe my new coach will see what my juniors coach didn’t. | 或许新教练能看到初级教练看不到的东西 |
[41:17] | That’d be nice. | 那倒不错 |
[41:41] | I’m not sleeping with you. | 我不会和你上床的 |
[41:45] | That’s a shame. | 真遗憾 |
[41:52] | This is about popo. | 都是为了婆婆吧 |
[41:55] | She’s not sleeping with me either, right? | 她也不会和我上床是吧 |
[41:59] | You were jealous of me. | 你嫉妒我 |
[42:00] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[42:10] | Maybe you’ve got too much, and I’ve got too little. | 或许你拥有太多 而我又太少 |
[42:22] | I might sleep with you after all. | 说不定我们会上床的 |
[42:56] | The woman that I called– that was really Beth? | 跟我通话的女人是贝丝吗 |
[42:59] | Found her on Facebook. | 在非死不可上找的 |
[43:01] | How much did she charge? | 她收多少钱 |
[43:03] | Nothing. She’s still pissed at you. | 不收费 她还恨着你呢 |
[43:07] | Pass the bacon. | 培根递我 |
[43:09] | I thought you liked prosciutto. | 你不是喜欢吃熏火腿吗 |
[43:11] | Nobody likes prosciutto. | 没人爱吃熏火腿 |