时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[00:18] | What do you want to do next? | 你还想玩什么 |
[00:19] | Uh, swings? | 荡秋千怎么样 |
[00:23] | Okay. Um, crawl tube? | 好吧 爬管呢 |
[00:27] | Nah. | 不玩 |
[00:27] | Nah? | 不玩吗 |
[00:28] | Well, I think we’re running out of options, honey. | 我想就这几个项目了 亲爱的 |
[00:32] | I want to go on the merry-go-round. | 我想玩旋转木马 |
[00:34] | The m– again? | 旋… 还玩这个啊 |
[00:36] | But this time all by myself. | 但这回我一个人玩 |
[00:42] | I don’t know, jellybean. | 这不好办 小甜豆 |
[00:43] | Daddy, I’m six. | 爸爸 我都六岁了 |
[00:45] | I’m not a baby anymore. | 又不是三岁小孩 |
[00:48] | Please? | 求你了 |
[00:56] | – You ready? – Uh-huh. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[00:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[00:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[01:01] | I’ll take beary. | 我来拿小熊 |
[01:04] | Now you promise you’re not gonna tell mommy, right? | 你答应我不告诉妈妈 好吗 |
[01:07] | She’ll kick my butt if she finds out. | 要是被她知道了 我就死定了 |
[01:09] | Pinky swear. | 拉钩钩 |
[01:13] | All right. Go get ’em. | 好 去吧 |
[01:19] | – Remember to hold on tight. – I will. | -记得要抓紧啊 -知道了 |
[02:26] | Stop the ride! | 停下 |
[02:29] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[02:34] | Emily, where are you? | 艾米丽 你在哪 |
[02:40] | Em? | 小艾 |
[02:43] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[02:45] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[02:47] | Emily, where are you, honey? | 艾米丽 你在哪 亲爱的 |
[02:52] | Oh, Em. | 小艾 |
[02:55] | Emily. | 艾米丽 |
[02:56] | Honey? | 亲爱的 |
[03:00] | Help me! | 救命啊 |
[03:39] | Is that our precious little bundle of tumor? | 那一坨是不是咱们宝贵的肿瘤 |
[03:44] | They grow up so fast, don’t they? | 它们长得真快 对吧 |
[03:46] | How did you know I was here? | 你怎么知道我在这 |
[03:47] | How do you think? | 你说呢 |
[03:49] | Foreman. | 福曼说的 |
[03:52] | Actually, that would have been easier. | 也是啊 问他就简单多了 |
[03:53] | No, I followed you. | 不是 我跟踪你来的 |
[03:55] | It didn’t occur to you that that might mean | 你难道没发现 |
[03:56] | I don’t want you involved in my cancer treatment? | 我不想你来搅和我的癌症治疗吗 |
[03:59] | I’m not here as a doctor. | 我不是以医生的身份来的 |
[04:00] | I’m here as a towering pillar of strength. | 我是来给你当支柱 给你打气的 |
[04:02] | Be a pillar in the parking lot. | 去停车场当支柱去 |
[04:04] | No. | 不 |
[04:05] | How many times have I told you | 有多少次我告诉你 |
[04:06] | I wanted to be alone and you’ve made yourself a pain in the ass? | 我不想你来烦我 但你就是不放过我 |
[04:09] | I owe you. | 我欠你的 |
[04:14] | My word, not a word. | 我说到做到 不是虚言 |
[04:18] | Realizing I’m most likely going to regret this, | 我能预感到我会后悔的 |
[04:21] | all right. | 但好吧 |
[04:35] | What–what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[04:38] | My best friend has cancer. | 我的挚友得了癌症 |
[04:41] | Cut me some slack. | 放我一马吧 |
[04:43] | Also, spring break. | 还有 正当春假 |
[04:46] | I’m on vacation. | 我正度假呢 |
[04:48] | Although looking at you now, I can tell the wet t-shirt contest | 但看看你 我敢说你在湿T恤比赛中 |
[04:51] | is probably gonna suck. | 肯定会输 |
[04:57] | House taking time off | 豪斯休假 |
[04:59] | is a bad sign. | 可是个不祥的预兆 |
[05:00] | “A bad sign.” | “不祥的预兆” |
[05:02] | You think the apocalypse is coming | 就因为豪斯想陪陪威尔森 |
[05:04] | because House wants to be there for Wilson? | 你就认为世界末日要到了吗 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 对 |
[05:08] | You’re new. | 你还嫩 |
[05:13] | We got a case. | 有个病例 |
[05:15] | Six-year-old with a nosebleed | 六岁鼻出血患儿 |
[05:17] | and breathing problems. | 伴呼吸困难 |
[05:18] | She was born with | 她天生有一种罕见的 |
[05:19] | a rare mutation of A-T. | 毛细血管扩张性共济失调基因突变[AT] |
[05:21] | Emily has a unique variant | 艾米丽在其一对ATM等位基因上 |
[05:22] | on both of her ATM genes. | 均有一罕见的变异 |
[05:24] | Her disorder mimics A-T, | 其表现类似AT |
[05:26] | but not all of the symptoms. | 但未表现出所有症状 |
[05:28] | This is Dr. Elizabeth Lawson. | 这位是伊丽莎白·劳森医生 |
[05:29] | She’s a developmental geneticist | 是约翰·霍普金斯医院的发育遗传学家 |
[05:31] | attached to JHU and an expert on the girl’s condition. | 对这个女孩的状况了如指掌 |
[05:35] | Elizabeth Lawson. | 伊丽莎白·劳森 |
[05:37] | Emily Lawson. | 艾米丽·劳森 |
[05:39] | I’m here as a doctor, not a mother. | 我是以医生的身份来的 不是一个母亲 |
[05:48] | Nosebleeds and breathing problems are common symptoms | 鼻出血及气促是毛细血管扩张性 |
[05:50] | of ataxia telangiectasia. | 共济失调综合征的常见症状 |
[05:52] | We could just be seeing | 可能我们看到的就是 |
[05:53] | – the natural progression– – It’s not. | -这一疾病的自然演进 -不是 |
[05:54] | A-T patients have a life expectancy of 20 years. | AT患者的预期寿命为二十年 |
[05:57] | Emily is only six. It’s something else. | 艾米丽才六岁 肯定是别的原因 |
[06:00] | I examined her lungs two days ago. | 两天前我检查过她的双肺 |
[06:02] | They’re functioning normally. | 功能正常 |
[06:03] | It says she fell off a carousel. | 她从旋转木马上掉了下来 |
[06:05] | – Head trauma– – If the diagnosis was easy, | -颅脑外伤 -如果这么简单 |
[06:07] | I wouldn’t need you people. | 我就不用找你们了 |
[06:11] | I’m here because, according to Eric,you’re the best. | 艾瑞克说你们是最棒的 所以我才来的 |
[06:14] | We are. | 的确 |
[06:16] | Have you considered wegener’s granulomatosis? | 你有没有想过韦格纳肉芽肿 |
[06:21] | It’s a good fit. | 挺符合症状的 |
[06:24] | But she can’t have X-rays. | 但她不能做X光检查 |
[06:26] | A-T makes her hypersensitive to ionizing radiation. | AT导致她对电离辐射高敏 |
[06:28] | I’ll get her prepped for an MRI. | 我给她做次核磁共振吧 |
[06:34] | She knows more about her daughter’s | 她比你们任何人 |
[06:36] | genetic condition than any of you. | 都更清楚她女儿的遗传病 |
[06:38] | She’ll be an asset. | 她会很有帮助的 |
[06:40] | Or she won’t, | 或者不会 |
[06:42] | Eric. | 艾瑞克 |
[06:44] | This isn’t a request. | 这不是请求 |
[06:46] | Use her. | 用她吧 |
[06:51] | The tumor’s spread to the surrounding tissue. | 肿瘤已向周边组织扩散 |
[06:54] | We’re gonna have to shrink it | 在手术切除前 |
[06:55] | before we remove it surgically. | 我们得先将肿块缩小 |
[06:57] | I’m more interested in exactly | 我对你准备怎么做 |
[06:59] | how you plan to do that, Mike. | 更感兴趣 迈克 |
[07:01] | We start conservative. | 先进行保守治疗 |
[07:03] | Daily radiation treatments for three weeks. | 每日放疗 连续三周 |
[07:05] | And, if it doesn’t shrink enough after that, | 之后如果缩小得不够 |
[07:07] | we’ll add the chemo– | 我们会再进行化疗 |
[07:08] | And, if it hasn’t shrunk enough after that, I’m dead. | 如果之后缩小得再不够 我就死了 |
[07:15] | Look, you have over a 75% chance | 有超过七成半的机会 |
[07:17] | that the radiation alone is enough. | 单行放疗即可达到缩小目的 |
[07:19] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[07:21] | Caught this in time. | 来得急 |
[07:22] | Catching it in time would have been | 在肿瘤侵及胸腺周围组织前 |
[07:23] | before it invaded the tissue around my thymus. | 这么治疗还来得急 |
[07:25] | I want the radiation and the chemo concurrently. | 我要同期进行放化疗 |
[07:28] | Why stress your immune system unnecessarily? | 不必要地损伤免疫系统 何必呢 |
[07:31] | Let’s just go with my plan, okay? | 按我的方案来吧 |
[07:32] | – The radiation first… – I’m gonna get a second opinion. | -先放疗… -我要询问其他医生的意见 |
[07:35] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[07:37] | Look, I’ve seen you recommend this exact treatment | 你不也多次向其他病人建议 |
[07:39] | – dozens of times. – We’re done here. | -这种治疗方案吗 -不要再说了 |
[07:41] | I’ll look for a doctor with some actual balls. | 我要找个真正有种的医生 |
[07:49] | Hey, you need to talk to your friend. | 和你的朋友谈谈吧 |
[07:50] | He’s embarrassing himself. | 他这是让自己难堪 |
[07:51] | A doctor should be able to handle his own illness | 作为一名医生 要更从容地 |
[07:54] | with a little bit more dignity. | 面对自己的病 |
[07:55] | I agree with Wilson. | 我同意威尔森的说法 |
[07:56] | My recommended treatment is sound. | 我的治疗方案没问题 |
[07:58] | No, I meant about the ball-less part. | 我是说我同意你没种 |
[08:00] | Explains the office. | 办公室把你暴露了 |
[08:05] | It was a merry-go-round. | 旋转木马而已 |
[08:06] | She’s a kid, Liz. We were having fun. | 丽莎 她还是个孩子 我们玩得很开心 |
[08:08] | You should try it sometime. | 你也应该不时陪她玩玩 |
[08:09] | Fun? She’s six, not you. | 开心 不像你 她才六岁 |
[08:11] | You know she has balance issues. | 你知道她有平衡障碍的 |
[08:12] | I know that she’s… | 我知道她… |
[08:16] | This is Emily’s father, Simon. | 这是艾米丽的父亲 西蒙 |
[08:19] | He was with her when the symptoms occurred. | 发病时是他陪着她 |
[08:21] | I had her all week. She was fine. | 她在我那一个礼拜了 她很好 |
[08:24] | We could come back. | 我们可以一会再来 |
[08:25] | No need. Patient’s ready for transport. | 不用 患者已经准备好了 |
[08:30] | Wake up, sleepy head. | 醒醒 小懒虫 |
[08:39] | I saw it in the gift shop. | 我在商店看到这个 |
[08:40] | I know how much you like them. | 我知道你很喜欢它 |
[08:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:45] | They’re gonna take you for an MRI now. | 医生带你去做磁共振 |
[08:48] | It means “Magic really cool images.” | 就是”魔术般神奇的照片” |
[08:52] | I thought it stood for “Magnetic resonance imaging.” | 那不是”磁共振成像”的缩写吗 |
[08:57] | We’ve spent a lot of time in hospitals. | 我们到医院是家常便饭了 |
[09:03] | B-9. | B行第九个格 |
[09:07] | Hit. And I hate you. | 中了 我恨你 |
[09:13] | I’m done. | 不玩了 |
[09:16] | I sunk your battleship? | 我把你的战船灭了吗 |
[09:17] | No. But I think I’m gonna puke. | 没有 但是我想吐 |
[09:20] | Good. Now that you’re sufficiently buzzed, | 很好 既然你喝得差不多高了 |
[09:23] | what was the reason behind you freaking out on Kondo? | 就说说对近藤发飙的真实原因吧 |
[09:26] | Are you scared? | 你害怕了 |
[09:28] | Are you in denial? | 拒绝接受事实 |
[09:29] | I know you get confused | 当别人说你有问题时 |
[09:30] | any time someone thinks that you’re wrong, | 对自己产生怀疑 我可以理解 |
[09:33] | but it’s not considered freaking out | 但我作为病人提出质疑 |
[09:35] | for a patient to ask for a second opinion. | 就说我是发飙 也太过了吧 |
[09:37] | Okay, well, here it is. | 好吧 这就是原因 |
[09:38] | Kondo is right. | 近藤说对了 |
[09:40] | You should be in radiology right now. | 你必须马上接受放疗 |
[09:42] | Well done. | 不错嘛 |
[09:42] | You’ve kept your word for almost two hours. | 你憋了差不多两个小时才说这话 |
[09:45] | Every day you wait, | 每多等一天 |
[09:46] | our pal toomie is growing larger in your chest. | 你胸腔里的小瘤瘤就更大一点 |
[09:50] | If you want to live, | 你要是不想死 |
[09:51] | stop screwing around and do something about it. | 别纠结了 果断采取措施 |
[09:54] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[09:55] | I think… | 我想 |
[09:57] | I’ll start with spending spring break on my own. | 就从一个人过春假开始吧 |
[10:07] | How you feeling in there, Emily? | 艾米丽 感觉怎么样 |
[10:09] | Good, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[10:11] | Is something wrong? | 哪里不舒服吗 |
[10:14] | I was only pretending to be asleep. | 刚才我在装睡 |
[10:18] | You think that’s dishonest? | 我是个不诚实的宝宝吗 |
[10:21] | That’s… | 这… |
[10:23] | My daughters do that too. | 我女儿也经常这样 |
[10:25] | But they know that sometimes, | 要知道有的时候 |
[10:26] | when it seems like mommy and daddy are fighting, | 爸爸妈妈看起来像是在吵架 |
[10:28] | it’s really only because they’re worried about you. | 实际上不过是他们担心你罢了 |
[10:34] | And does your wife ever want a divorce? | 你的妻子也想离婚吗 |
[10:40] | No. Everything’s fine at home. | 没有 家里一切都好 |
[10:42] | Hold still now. No more talking. | 现在开始不要动 不要讲话 |
[10:48] | What do you think of her mother? | 你怎么看她妈妈的 |
[10:50] | She called her daughter “the patient”. | 叫自己的女儿”患者” |
[10:53] | If my kids were born with an expiration date, | 如果我的孩子得了绝症 |
[10:58] | I don’t… | 我也不知道… |
[11:07] | Where does it hurt? | 哪里疼 |
[11:08] | I want my daddy. Where’s my daddy? | 我要爸爸 爸爸在哪 |
[11:20] | We were able to restore circulation | 在导致永久性损伤前 |
[11:22] | to her hands and feet before any permanent damage set in. | 我们恢复了她手脚的末梢循环 |
[11:25] | Primary raynaud’s? | 是原发性雷诺综合征吗 |
[11:26] | The cold inside the MRI room could have set it off. | 可能由磁共振室的低温诱发 |
[11:29] | Stress can also precipitate the condition. | 幽闭恐惧的应激也可使其加重 |
[11:31] | She’s shown no evidence of cold sensitivity, | 她对寒冷并不敏感 |
[11:33] | And she has no problems with MRI machines. | 做磁共振也是没问题的 |
[11:35] | There are other kinds of stress. | 还有其它的应激诱因 |
[11:38] | She heard you and your husband fighting. | 她听到你和你丈夫吵架了 |
[11:41] | Unfortunately, she’s heard a lot worse than that before. | 很不幸 她听过很多更糟的 |
[11:43] | It’s not stress. | 不是这个原因 |
[11:45] | Could be secondary raynaud’s. | 也可能是继发性雷诺综合征 |
[11:47] | Lupus is consistent with emily’s symptoms. | 系统性红斑狼疮可以解释艾米丽的症状 |
[11:49] | Her lymph nodes aren’t enlarged. | 她的淋巴结不大 |
[11:50] | And she has shown no signs of immune activation. | 而且她没有免疫激活征象 |
[11:58] | It could be heavy metal poisoning. | 也可能是重金属中毒 |
[12:00] | From what? The carousel? | 哪来的毒 旋转木马吗 |
[12:02] | She was only on it for a minute. | 她不过坐了一小会儿 |
[12:03] | Simon moved into an old apartment building three weeks ago. | 三周前 西蒙搬进了一栋旧公寓 |
[12:07] | I’m sure he has no idea | 他肯定不清楚 |
[12:08] | what the insulation’s made of, | 隔热层是什么做的 |
[12:10] | what kind of paint. | 墙是什么漆刷的 |
[12:12] | He’s a good father, | 他是个好父亲 |
[12:14] | but when it comes to Emily’s health… | 但对艾米丽的健康问题… |
[12:16] | I’m gonna get his keys | 我去拿钥匙 |
[12:17] | and check for environmentals. | 看看他家的环境 |
[12:18] | Lupus is a better fit. | 狼疮更说得通 |
[12:19] | I don’t mean to pull rank here, | 我不是故意想摆架子 |
[12:21] | but I am her mother. | 但我是她母亲 |
[12:23] | I thought you said you were here as a doctor. | 我记得你说 你是以医生的身份加入的 |
[12:26] | And as a doctor, I need parental consent. | 作为医生 凡事都需要监护人同意 |
[12:28] | See above. | 这事我同意了 |
[12:29] | While I’m gone, | 我去检查时 |
[12:30] | please start her on chelation therapy. | 请为她进行螯合疗法 |
[12:34] | She’s the mother. | 她是个母亲 |
[12:36] | So let’s treat her like any other mother. | 就把她当成个普通的母亲吧 |
[12:45] | I think we just hit the environmental mother lode. | 我想我们发现病人母亲的宝藏了 |
[12:51] | Funny she never mentioned an entire basement | 有意思 她怎么从没提起过 |
[12:54] | full of dangerous chemicals and drugs. | 这一地下室的危险化学品和药物 |
[12:57] | You think she’d even let Emily down here? | 你说她会让艾米丽下来这里吗 |
[13:00] | Yeah. | 会的 |
[13:02] | Apparently a lot. | 显然艾米丽经常来 |
[13:17] | You ever heard of Lex-2? | 你听说过Lex-2这个药吗 |
[13:19] | Read about it. | 看到过介绍 |
[13:21] | It’s an experimental aminoglycoside antibiotic. | 是一种氨基糖苷类抗生素 还在实验阶段 |
[13:25] | Supposedly it can override DNA errors in the ATM gene. | 号称可修复ATM基因的DNA错误 |
[13:30] | Doesn’t mean she’s giving it to her daughter. | 这不能说明她在给女儿用这个药吧 |
[13:33] | Anyone studying A-T would be researching it. | 每个研究AT的人 都会研究这种药物 |
[13:36] | How? | 怎么个研究法 |
[13:38] | You see any lab rats down here? | 你看见有小白鼠吗 |
[13:41] | The only cage I see is right there. | 这里唯一的牢笼就是那个 |
[13:53] | Go away. | 走开 |
[13:54] | I have a headache. | 我头疼 |
[13:58] | We don’t have to have sex. | 我们也不是非要搞基 |
[14:01] | Sometimes it’s nice just to cuddle and talk. | 搂搂抱抱 说说话就足够了 |
[14:06] | Me first. | 我先说吧 |
[14:08] | You don’t want a second opinion. | 你根本不需要再听别人的意见 |
[14:11] | You’re already on your fifth. | 你已经问了五个人了 |
[14:13] | You got Evans at Mercy, Shaw at County, | 你问过仁爱医院的埃文斯 县医院的肖 |
[14:15] | Foster at Johns Hopkins. | 约翰·霍普金斯的福斯特 |
[14:17] | And every one of them has given you the same advice. | 他们给出的建议是一致的 |
[14:20] | You’re nuts. | 你疯了 |
[14:22] | You don’t just want chemo. | 你不仅仅想要做化疗 |
[14:25] | You want a dose so high, | 你想要加大剂量 |
[14:27] | there’s a one-in-three chance it’ll kill you outright. | 大到致死的可能性有三分之一 |
[14:34] | Question is, | 问题是 |
[14:35] | why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么没和我说 |
[14:38] | Because you knew I’d stop you. | 因为你知道我会阻止你 |
[14:41] | Which means you’ve already found someone | 也就是说你已经找到一个 |
[14:43] | insane enough | 足够疯狂 |
[14:45] | or desperate enough | 或足够绝望的人 |
[14:47] | to give you what amounts to a death dose of chemicals. | 来给你注射致命剂量的药物 |
[14:51] | But who would be that stupid? | 但是谁会这么傻呢 |
[14:55] | I’m thinking that the who is you. | 据我猜测 那人就是你 |
[15:17] | Where exactly were you planning | 你到底准备 |
[15:19] | on killing yourself? | 在哪里自杀 |
[15:21] | ‘Cause I don’t think Foreman is gonna let you do it here. | 我认为福曼是不会让你死在医院里的 |
[15:27] | My place. | 在我家里 |
[15:29] | I’ve been stockpiling equipment. No. | 我已经准备了不少设备 不要 |
[15:31] | No! Stop. | 不要 住手 |
[15:40] | I’m still healthy. | 我现在还算健康 |
[15:42] | Why not go the extreme route now | 现在尝试极端的方法 |
[15:44] | when there’s a better chance of surviving it? | 还能有较大的存活几率 |
[15:48] | Statistically, | 从统计数字上来看 |
[15:49] | this treatment has about the same chance | 对你来说 使用这个疗法 |
[15:51] | of killing you as the thymoma does. | 与胸腺瘤的死亡率是相同的 |
[15:54] | But a hell of a lot faster. | 但是这样会死得更快 |
[16:06] | Nancy Wells, | 这是南希·威尔斯的遗物 |
[16:07] | cervical cancer, | 她患的是宫颈癌 |
[16:07] | 70% survival rate. | 有百分之七十的存活率 |
[16:10] | Died November 6, 1998, | 死于1998年11月6日 |
[16:12] | 64 years old. | 享年六十四岁 |
[16:17] | Bernie Jones, melanoma, | 伯尼·琼斯 黑色素瘤 |
[16:18] | 89% survival rate. | 百分之八十九的存活率 |
[16:20] | October 10, 1999. | 死于1999年10月10日 |
[16:23] | He was 52. | 死时五十二岁 |
[16:29] | John Taylor. | 约翰·泰勒 |
[16:30] | Thyroid. | 甲状腺癌 |
[16:31] | 96% survival rate. | 有百分之九十六的存活率 |
[16:35] | I promised him he’d be fine. | 我向他保证过他会没事的 |
[16:40] | Eight years old. | 他去世时才八岁 |
[16:45] | I am not going to die slowly | 我不愿意躺在病床上 |
[16:48] | in a hospital bed under fluorescent lighting | 在惨白的日光灯下 慢慢等死 |
[16:50] | with people stopping by to gawk | 不愿意人们驻足在我床前 |
[16:52] | and lie about how I look. | 编着谎说我气色不错 |
[16:53] | Even a small chance of that happening | 哪怕有那么一丝可能 |
[16:55] | is too big a chance for me. | 都是我接受不了的 |
[17:05] | You’re an idiot. | 你个白痴 |
[17:09] | And the odds say you’re gonna die. | 我打赌你肯定没命 |
[17:18] | We’ll do it at my place. | 来我家给你治疗 |
[17:31] | The only environmental factors we think | 我们认为 唯一能导致你女儿病症的 |
[17:33] | caused your daughter’s illness | 环境因素就是 |
[17:35] | are the ones you shot her full of. | 你给她注射的药物 |
[17:37] | I tested the drug. | 我负责试验药物 |
[17:37] | This is what I did for a living for ten years. | 我干这行 已经有十年了 |
[17:40] | She’s your child, not a guinea pig. | 她是你女儿 不是实验用的豚鼠 |
[17:43] | I tested it first. | 给她用之前我试验过 |
[17:45] | On myself. | 在我自己身上 |
[17:48] | And in six months, I didn’t document | 用药六个月中 我没有发现 |
[17:50] | any adverse effects. | 任何的不良反应 |
[17:52] | A trial of one is basically irrelevant. | 仅仅一例临床试验说明不了问题 |
[17:58] | Respiratory infections are common with A-T. | AT病人出现呼吸道感染很常见 |
[18:01] | With emily’s mutation, | 而对艾米丽的这种基因变异 |
[18:02] | they are deadly, | 呼吸道感染是致命的 |
[18:03] | and they get worse every year. | 而且病情每年都在恶化 |
[18:05] | Lex-2 won’t be approved for at least the next five years. | Lex-2至少要有五年才会被批准 |
[18:09] | Emily, on the other hand, | 反观艾米丽 |
[18:11] | wouldn’t have survived the winter. | 可能活不过这个冬天 |
[18:16] | What was I supposed to do? | 我该怎么办呢 |
[18:21] | There’s a reason for FDA requirements. | 新药需通过药监局的认可 这是有原因的 |
[18:24] | A study at Jackson Memorial– | 杰克逊纪念医院的研究… |
[18:26] | I know about Gaines’ research. | 我知道盖恩斯的研究 |
[18:27] | He’s publishing next month. | 他打算下个月发表 |
[18:28] | Was. I just spoke to him. | 不会发表了 我刚和他通过电话 |
[18:30] | His team just linked the use of Lex-2 | 他的团队在Lex-2实验鼠上 |
[18:32] | to renal failure in mice and rats. | 发现了肾衰竭的症状 |
[18:40] | She needs an ultrasound guided renal biopsy | 她需要B超引导下肾穿刺活检 |
[18:42] | to check the damage. | 来检查肾脏损伤情况 |
[18:44] | Hopefully it’s reversible. | 希望损伤是可逆的 |
[19:18] | To stupidity. | 为了你的愚蠢 |
[19:21] | Mm, not quite done. | 我还没说完 |
[19:24] | To muscle aches, spasms. | 为了即将到来的肌痛 肌痉挛 |
[19:28] | To your joints feeling like they’re being ripped out | 以及那种蚀骨般的 |
[19:30] | and replaced with shards of broken glass. | 掏心之痛 |
[19:33] | Should I be writing any of this down? | 我是否应该记录下来 |
[19:35] | Your stomach fills with bile. | 胆汁将充满你的胃 |
[19:37] | When you vomit, it feels like someone’s forcing | 你呕吐时 感觉就好似有人 |
[19:38] | a white hot hammer down your esophagus, | 将烧得发红的锤子硬塞下你的食道 |
[19:40] | tearing your flesh. | 撕扯你的食管 |
[19:42] | Blood’s dripping down the back of your throat, | 鲜血顺着喉咙流下 |
[19:44] | choking and gagging you | 让你哽咽窒息 |
[19:45] | with the slick, coppery taste of burnt pennies. | 同时 你会尝到一种油腻腻的铜臭味 |
[19:48] | I am an oncologist. I know– | 我是肿瘤科医生 我明白– |
[19:50] | If you did, | 如果你真明白 |
[19:51] | we wouldn’t be sitting here. | 我们也不会在这里坐着了 |
[19:53] | Day two, your white blood cells are gone, | 第二天 你的白细胞没了 |
[19:56] | opening up your system to attack. | 身体将暴露在各种攻击之下 |
[19:58] | Your temperature skyrockets. | 体温直线上升 |
[20:00] | One second, your skin feels like it’s on fire. | 前一秒钟 你的皮肤热得像火烧 |
[20:02] | The next second, it’s entombed in ice. | 瞬间 又冷得像是掉进了冰窟窿 |
[20:04] | Every pain sensor in your body | 身上每个痛觉感受器 |
[20:05] | is firing at the same time | 都在同一时间被激发了 |
[20:07] | until agony isn’t even a word or a concept | 疼到痛苦不只是一个词或一个概念 |
[20:10] | it’s your only reality. | 而是你唯一的现实 |
[20:12] | You hallucinate. | 你开始产生幻觉 |
[20:13] | You dream of death. | 你梦见死亡 |
[20:17] | And then the race begins. | 此刻 生存死亡的竞赛开始了 |
[20:19] | Can your body claw its way back in time | 你的身体能否在有机生物和寄生虫 |
[20:21] | before the hostile organisms and parasites | 夺得你的生命之前 |
[20:24] | claim you permanently? | 恢复健康呢 |
[20:26] | Win, you live. Lose, you die. | 赢了 你就活 输了 你就死 |
[20:37] | Now what are we doing here, Wilson? | 威尔森 我们准备怎么做呢 |
[20:56] | Kidney number one looks good. | 1号肾脏看起来不错 |
[20:59] | Which means we’ll probably take the biopsy from two. | 估计得从2号肾脏取活检了 |
[21:03] | Hey, you’re doing great. | 表现很不错 |
[21:06] | Brave as always. | 像往常一样勇敢 |
[21:11] | Pretty cool, eh? | 挺酷的吧 |
[21:13] | You want to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[21:18] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:21] | My chest hurts. | 我的胸口很痛 |
[21:26] | It’s definitely not her kidneys. | 绝对不是肾出问题 |
[21:30] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[21:35] | Promise this’ll taste just as good coming up | 放心吧 这个吐出来和吃下去时 |
[21:38] | as it did going down. | 味道一样好 |
[21:47] | If things go wrong, | 万一出什么差错 |
[21:48] | I just want you to know– | 你要知道 |
[21:50] | If you’re gonna say that you’ve always been secretly gay for me, | 如果你只是想说你一直对我暗怀基情 |
[21:54] | everyone always just kind of assumed it. | 大家其实早就知道了 |
[21:57] | I just want you to know… | 你要知道 |
[22:00] | that I appreciate the risk you’re taking… | 我很感激你愿意冒这个风险 |
[22:05] | pumping a human being full of lethal chemicals | 在你的客厅里给活人注射 |
[22:07] | in your living room. | 致命的化学药品 |
[22:08] | If I die, it probably won’t go over well | 要是我死了 你那位监督官那儿 |
[22:11] | with your probation officer. | 肯定很难摆平 |
[22:12] | That’s not gonna be an issue. | 不会有事的 |
[22:15] | I’m glad at least one of us is confident. | 我很欣慰 至少你挺自信的 |
[22:17] | Not me. | 我可没有 |
[22:19] | I’ve already identified | 真要是搞砸了 |
[22:20] | a couple of spots to dump your body | 我早已物色了几处 |
[22:21] | if this goes south. | 弃尸的好地方 |
[22:23] | I’ve always enjoyed Trinity Park. | 我挺喜欢三一公园的 |
[22:26] | It does have a nice access to the lake. | 那里离湖边倒是挺近的 |
[22:31] | Muscle spasms already? | 肌肉痉挛已经开始了吗 |
[22:33] | No. It’s nothing really. | 不 这不算什么 |
[22:36] | Good news. | 这是好消息 |
[22:38] | Takes most people two bags | 大多数人需要两袋 |
[22:40] | to get to that stage. | 才会到这个阶段 |
[22:42] | You’re way ahead of schedule. | 你已经大大领先了 |
[22:51] | You’ll think it’s stupid. | 你会觉得我的想法很蠢 |
[22:53] | That hasn’t stopped you before. | 那你还不是照样我行我素 |
[22:56] | I just always thought, | 我一直以为 |
[22:59] | when I got old or sick, | 哪一天我老了病了 |
[23:01] | I’d have a wife or kids to look after me. | 会有妻儿陪伴在旁照顾 |
[23:07] | And in this scenario, | 这个场景中 |
[23:08] | are your loving wife and kids | 你亲爱的妻儿 |
[23:11] | holding the life support cord, | 是握着你生命维持系统的电源呢 |
[23:13] | or are they thumbing through your will? | 还是在打量着你的遗嘱 |
[23:18] | I’m in it, right? | 我也在场的吧 |
[23:21] | You have everything you need right here. | 你需要的东西都在这里了 |
[23:25] | We both do. | 我也是 |
[23:31] | Painkiller. | 止痛药 |
[23:33] | Industrial strength. | 工业力量 [游戏《红色警戒》的地图] |
[23:34] | Level…awesome. | 选择难度 天堂模式 |
[23:45] | We’re on vacation. | 我们在度假 |
[23:54] | That is nice. | 还真舒服 |
[24:02] | Her kidneys are fine. | 她的肾没问题 |
[24:04] | I don’t think we’re looking at side effects | 我认为这不是Lex-2 |
[24:05] | from the Lex-2. | 产生的副作用 |
[24:06] | She’s prone to respiratory infection. Pneumonia? | 她很容易发生呼吸道感染 肺炎吗 |
[24:08] | No persistent cough, chills, or excess sweating. | 但她没有持续性咳嗽 寒战或者大量出汗 |
[24:11] | What about a pulmonary embolism? | 有没有可能是肺栓塞 |
[24:12] | Fits coughing up blood, but a clot? | 符合咯血的症状 但是血栓呢 |
[24:14] | From what? | 是什么导致的呢 |
[24:15] | Bruising from when she fell off the carousel. | 她从旋转木马上掉下来摔得淤青 |
[24:17] | Contusion damages a deep vein, | 挫伤了深静脉 |
[24:19] | causes a clot. | 造成了血栓 |
[24:20] | A piece breaks off, travels to her lungs. | 掉下来一小块 循环到了她的肺部 |
[24:22] | We need to get her on heparin now. | 我们需要给她用肝素 |
[24:24] | Another embolism could cause a heart attack | 再来一个血栓就可能导致心肌梗塞了 |
[24:26] | Or a stroke. | 或者脑梗塞 |
[24:29] | What’s wrong? Is it Emily? | 怎么了 艾米丽出事了吗 |
[24:32] | Sort of. | 算是吧 |
[24:35] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这样做 |
[24:37] | I’m taking her to Mercy. | 我要带她去仁爱医院 |
[24:38] | Everything you people have done has just made her worse. | 你们所做的一切只是让她越来越糟 |
[24:40] | You don’t have the right. We have joint custody. | 你没这权利 我们有共同监护权 |
[24:42] | Where was my right when you were treating | 你把她当作实验鼠时 |
[24:43] | our daughter like a lab rat? | 怎么没想过我的权利 |
[24:44] | She’d be dead if I hadn’t. | 要不是我她早已死了 |
[24:46] | Stop it. | 够了 |
[24:49] | Your daughter deserves better than this. | 你们女儿不应受到这种对待 |
[24:54] | It’s okay, sweetie. | 没事 亲爱的 |
[24:57] | Mommy and I are just gonna talk. | 我和妈妈只是想谈谈 |
[24:58] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:00] | You want to get some candy? | 我们去吃糖好吗 |
[25:09] | We believe Emily has a clot in her lungs. | 我们认为艾米丽的肺部有血栓 |
[25:12] | If you leave now, she could die | 要是你现在离开 在新医生 |
[25:13] | before her new doctors are even up to speed. | 还没了解情况之前她可能就没命了 |
[25:15] | From her A-T? | 是AT引发的吗 |
[25:16] | From the fall off the carousel. | 是从旋转木马上摔下来造成的 |
[25:29] | Now can we just stop blaming each other | 我们能不能停止相互指责 |
[25:32] | and do the right thing here? | 做出正确的选择呢 |
[25:33] | You’re really gonna equate the two? | 你真觉得这能一样吗 |
[25:35] | No, you were giving her two minutes of fun. | 不 你给了她几分钟的乐趣 |
[25:38] | I was trying to save her life. | 我可是在挽救她的生命 |
[25:41] | What’s her best friend’s name? | 她最好的朋友是谁 |
[25:44] | What’s the name of her favorite teacher? | 她最喜爱的老师是谁 |
[25:45] | Why does she hate that stuffed animal you gave her? | 为何她讨厌你给她的那个动物玩具 |
[25:49] | She’s been having nightmares about penguins all month. | 近来她的噩梦中总有企鹅出现 |
[25:57] | What’s her blood type? | 她是什么血型 |
[26:03] | Rh factor? Her serum immunoglobulin levels? | Rh因子呢 她的血清免疫球蛋白水平 |
[26:06] | I don’t care. Those are letters and numbers. | 管他是什么 都只是数据和字母 |
[26:08] | – That’s not her. What about the varient | -那不是她 -那么在她 |
[26:09] | in her E14/ATM intergenic promoter region? | E14/ATM基因间启动子区里的变体呢 |
[26:14] | Because that’s what’s killing your daughter. | 这正是杀死我们女儿的元凶 |
[26:18] | Unless I can find a way to reactivate it. | 除非我能找到重新激活的方法 |
[26:27] | Just make her better. | 只要让她好起来就行 |
[26:57] | You don’t look too good, mister. | 你看上去不怎么好 先生 |
[27:13] | How did you get in here? | 你怎么进来的 |
[27:15] | The door. | 从门进来的 |
[27:17] | Are you, like, sick or something? | 你是病了还是怎么了 |
[27:19] | Where’s House? | 豪斯人呢 |
[27:22] | Where are your parents? | 你父母呢 |
[27:29] | Oh, I know you. You live in the building, right? | 我认识你 你住在这楼里对吗 |
[27:34] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[27:35] | You don’t remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[27:39] | House. | 豪斯 |
[27:52] | You promised me I’d go home again, Dr. Wilson. | 你答应过我能回家的 威尔森医生 |
[27:57] | You said it wasn’t my fault. | 你说过不是我的错 |
[28:01] | It wasn’t, John. | 确实不是 约翰 |
[28:04] | If I didn’t do nothing wrong, | 如果我没做错什么 |
[28:07] | why did I die? | 为什么我会死 |
[28:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:14] | Look… | 听着 |
[28:17] | I shouldn’t have done this. | 我不该这么做的 |
[28:26] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[28:30] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[28:32] | It just feels that way. | 只是感觉像死了一样 |
[28:35] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[28:37] | I mean, apart from the pain, vomiting, diarrhea, and cramps? | 我的意思是 除了疼痛呕吐腹泻抽搐以外 |
[28:57] | I worked six months in a research lab | 我从医学院毕业后在实验室 |
[28:59] | after med school. | 工作了六个月 |
[29:00] | You get so focused. | 在那里你的精神会高度集中 |
[29:03] | Once I didn’t eat for two days. | 有一次我两天没吃东西 |
[29:06] | It’s easy to forget what actually matters. | 那里很容易让你忘记什么才是最重要的 |
[29:10] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[29:12] | Yeah, it sucks I got her the wrong doll, but… | 我给她买错玩具确实很糟但是… |
[29:17] | Good news. | 好消息 |
[29:19] | Emily’s lungs are clear. | 艾米丽的肺没问题 |
[29:21] | – No clot. – And bad news. | -没有凝块 -坏消息是 |
[29:23] | We still don’t know what’s happening to her. | 我们还是不知道她怎么了 |
[29:24] | Whatever it is, there’s liver involvement. | 不论怎样都与肝脏有关 |
[29:26] | Her eyes are jaundiced. | 她的眼睛出现了黄疸 |
[29:28] | Her liver’s failing. | 她的肝脏正在衰竭 |
[29:34] | We found a blockage in her hepatic vein, | 我们在她的肝静脉中发现了梗阻 |
[29:36] | which is restricting blood flow to her liver. | 这限制了血液流向她的肝脏 |
[29:38] | Polycythemia vera? | 真性红细胞增多症 |
[29:39] | Red blood counts are normal. | 红细胞计数正常 |
[29:41] | Could be some sort of connective tissue disorder. | 可能是某种结缔组织疾病 |
[29:44] | What if– | 如果说 |
[29:47] | What if we’re just seeing the end result | 如果我们只是看到了她病情发展的 |
[29:49] | of her condition? | 最终结果呢 |
[29:54] | She’s unique. | 她是如此特殊 |
[29:56] | One screwed-up gene from each of us. | 从我俩身上分别遗传了变异基因 |
[30:02] | Let’s stick with our process. | 我们还是按照流程来吧 |
[30:03] | I shouldn’t be here. | 我应该离场 |
[30:13] | What are we missing? | 我们遗漏了什么 |
[30:16] | Advanced lyme disease. | 重症莱姆病 |
[30:18] | Would have seen it in the blood. | 那能在血液中发现 |
[30:19] | He said advanced. | 他说了重症 |
[30:21] | We wouldn’t pick it up in her blood | 我们没在她的血液中发现 |
[30:22] | if it’s in her organs and nervous system now. | 因为病菌可能已经转移到器官或神经系统里了 |
[30:24] | It fits everything but the nosebleed. | 除了流鼻血外这符合一切症状 |
[30:25] | But why is it attacking now, all at once? | 但为什么现在发病呢 还是同时发病 |
[30:28] | What’s changed? | 是什么变了 |
[30:31] | Elizabeth has. | 是伊丽莎白 |
[30:33] | She stopped giving Emily the Lex-2. | 她停止给艾米丽注射Lex-2 |
[30:35] | It’s an aminoglycoside antibiotic. | 那是一种氨基糖苷类抗生素 |
[30:37] | It’s what was keeping the Lyme in check. | 这是莱姆症被抑制的原因 |
[30:41] | We need to start her on amoxicillin. | 我们得开始给她用阿莫西林 |
[31:11] | You lied. | 你骗我 |
[31:12] | Doesn’t taste better coming back up. | 这玩意儿吐出来的味道太差了 |
[31:15] | Here’s another one. You look good. | 还有个谎话 你看上去不错 |
[31:18] | What’s the white blood cell count? | 白细胞计数到多少了 |
[31:25] | It’s down to 1,000, still dropping. | 1000以下了 还在下降 |
[31:35] | I need more morphine. | 我需要更多的吗啡 |
[31:37] | We’re out. | 没有了 |
[31:40] | You’ve been using my personal supply | 过去八小时你都在用 |
[31:42] | of painkillers for the last eight hours. | 我私人珍藏的止痛药 |
[31:45] | You have– you have enough for both of us? | 你有…你有足够我俩吃的吗 |
[31:50] | I’ve got enough stashed around here for a minyan. | 我这的储存量够一个祈祷班吃的呢 |
[32:04] | Just remember they’re a gift. | 记住这是给你的礼物 |
[32:06] | So it’s rude to keep throwing them up. | 如果你再继续吐就太不礼貌了 |
[32:09] | Found that out with those candlesticks you got me. | 我是在你给我的烛台旁找到的 |
[32:59] | We think it’s Lyme. | 我们认为是莱姆病 |
[33:00] | I would have seen signs of that. | 那我应该看到相应的症状 |
[33:03] | Not if the Lex-2 was keeping it in check. | 如果Lex-2对其有抑制作用就不会 |
[33:05] | We live in the city. | 我们生活在城里 |
[33:07] | We don’t have pets. | 我们不养宠物 |
[33:08] | She’s never even been in the woods. | 她也从没在森林里呆过 |
[33:10] | Yes, I have. | 我呆过 |
[33:13] | With daddy. | 和爸爸一起 |
[33:18] | I should have told you, | 我早该告诉你 |
[33:19] | but I know how you feel about it. | 不过我知道你会怎么想 |
[33:21] | I grew up hunting with my dad. | 我从小跟我爸一起打猎 |
[33:23] | I wanted to share it with my daughter | 我也想和我女儿分享这经历 |
[33:25] | at least once. | 哪怕一次也好 |
[33:25] | We only took pictures. | 我们只是照了照片 |
[33:27] | You don’t need to be mad. | 你不用着急 |
[33:28] | Maybe we should step outside. | 也许我们该出去 |
[33:30] | No. | 不用 |
[33:34] | We can’t protect her from everything. | 我们没法让她与世隔绝 |
[33:39] | I assume you’ll need a lumbar puncture to confirm. | 我估计你们需要做腰椎穿刺来确诊 |
[34:07] | You lost a contact? | 你的接触片掉了吗 |
[34:11] | Going to the little boy’s room. | 我要去厕所 |
[34:14] | They’re called adult diapers for a reason. | 那些叫做成人纸尿裤是有原因的 |
[34:18] | Use it. | 用吧 |
[34:19] | I did, and if you think | 我用了 如果你认为 |
[34:20] | I’m gonna let you change me– | 我会让你改变我 |
[34:21] | It’s Ok. I’m a doctor. | 没事的 我是个医生 |
[34:24] | Just leave me alone. | 放开我 |
[34:35] | It’s pathetic. | 太可悲了 |
[34:38] | I’m pathetic. | 我太悲剧了 |
[34:40] | An oncologist with cancer. | 一个得了癌症的肿瘤学家 |
[34:41] | Of all the things that could be killing me… | 世上那么多东西能杀了我… |
[34:44] | It’s like the universe is giving me | 这就好像宇宙对我 |
[34:46] | the big middle finger. | 竖了个大大的中指 |
[34:53] | The universe doesn’t care– | 宇宙才不关心你呢… |
[34:55] | Why me? | 为什么是我 |
[34:59] | I’m always telling my patients | 我经常对我的病人们说 |
[35:00] | not to torture themselves, because there’s no answer. | 不要折磨自己 因为没有答案 |
[35:03] | Sound advice. | 不错的建议 |
[35:05] | It’s cruel advice. | 残忍的忠告 |
[35:06] | They were just | 他们不过是在 |
[35:07] | trying to make sense of what was happening to them, | 为自己的遭遇找一个理由 |
[35:09] | and I’m there telling them not to bother? | 我却告诉他们别傻了 |
[35:14] | I should have spent my life being more like you. | 我应该像你那样生活 |
[35:18] | Should have been a manipulative, self-centered, | 做一个好摆布人 以自我为中心 |
[35:21] | narcissistic ass | 自恋的混蛋 |
[35:23] | who brought misery to everything and everyone in his life. | 给身边所有人所有事带来痛苦 |
[35:32] | You’d still have cancer. | 你还是会得癌症 |
[35:33] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[35:34] | But at least I’d feel like I deserved it. | 可我会觉得自己罪有应得 |
[35:43] | Do you think my parents will get back together? | 你们说我爸爸妈妈会和好吗 |
[35:50] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:52] | I’m sure they love each other, but… | 我想他们一定是相爱的 可是… |
[35:54] | They only fight about me. | 他们只是因为我才吵架 |
[35:56] | That’s because they care so much. | 因为他们太爱你了 |
[35:59] | So maybe when I die, | 所以说不定我死了以后 |
[36:03] | they’ll get back together. | 他们可以重归于好 |
[36:11] | Emily, what’s wrong? | 艾米丽 怎么了 |
[36:13] | I can’t move my arm. | 我的手臂不能动了 |
[36:23] | Just keep your arms up for me. | 抬着手臂别放下 |
[36:27] | What’s happening to her? | 她怎么了 |
[36:28] | She’s having a stroke. | 她中风了 |
[36:36] | Okay, your heart rate’s up, BP’s tanking. | 够了 你的心率上升 血压下降 |
[36:38] | White blood count’s at 500. | 白细胞500 |
[36:40] | We have to go to the hospital now. | 必须马上去医院 |
[36:41] | – No. – I don’t have the equipment or the meds to handle this. | -不 -我这里没有急救设备 |
[36:44] | No. Win or lose. | 不 不胜则死 |
[36:47] | Win or lose. That was the deal. | 不胜则死 我们说好的 |
[36:49] | That was the deal when there was an “or”. | 我答应你是因为有赢的可能 |
[36:51] | You can’t win this. | 你赢不了的 |
[36:54] | No. | 不 |
[36:55] | No. I’d rather die here. | 不 我宁愿死在这里 |
[37:00] | Not in an ambulance. | 不要死在急救车里 |
[37:03] | Not in a hospital. | 不要死在医院里 |
[37:05] | Please, | 求你 |
[37:07] | you can’t do that to me. | 你不能那样对我 |
[37:08] | I can’t… | 我不能… |
[37:11] | House… | 豪斯 |
[37:16] | Please. | 求你 |
[37:17] | Promise me that you won’t do that to me. | 答应我你不会那样对我 |
[37:21] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[37:27] | Okay, I promise. | 好 我答应你 |
[37:40] | Stroke. | 中风 |
[37:42] | Blockage in her hepatic vein, | 肝静脉梗阻 |
[37:44] | coughing blood, | 咯血 |
[37:45] | trouble breathing, | 呼吸困难 |
[37:46] | and Raynaud’s. | 雷诺氏现象 |
[37:47] | If we hadn’t already ruled it out, | 如果不是已经排除了可能 |
[37:49] | it sounds like textbook pulmonary embolism. | 听起来倒像肺栓塞 |
[37:51] | What mimics a clot but isn’t a clot? | 什么像血栓又不是血栓 |
[37:53] | Fungal infection. | 真菌感染 |
[37:55] | Her CSF was clean. | 她的脑脊液是干净的 |
[37:56] | No bacterial or fungal markers. | 没有细菌或真菌感染标志 |
[37:58] | Anyone tried calling House? | 有谁给豪斯打过电话 |
[37:59] | Not picking up. | 他不接电话 |
[38:00] | Or returning messages or texts. | 也不回信息 |
[38:01] | We’re on our own here, so just give me some theories we can use. | 我们得靠自己了 说说有用的理论 |
[38:05] | Hematologic malignancies. | 恶性血液病 |
[38:07] | A-T patients are more prone to that form of cancer. | AT病人更易患那种类型的癌症 |
[38:10] | You think cancer would present and kill her in three days? | 你认为癌症可能三天内显现症状并且致命 |
[38:15] | Not cancer. | 不是癌症 |
[38:16] | But a tumor could act like a clot. | 而是表现像血栓的肿瘤 |
[38:19] | An atrial myxoma. | 心房粘液瘤 |
[38:23] | A primary heart tumor. | 一种原发性心脏肿瘤 |
[38:25] | The swinging motion of the myxoma | 粘液瘤的摆动 |
[38:27] | intermittently blocked the flow of blood through the right atrium. | 间歇性地阻断右心房的血流 |
[38:30] | Inflow blockage stagnated the hepatic vein, | 流入通道的梗阻阻止了肝静脉的回流 |
[38:32] | which clotted and caused liver failure. | 导致血栓 进而导致肝衰竭 |
[38:34] | Outflow blockage caused the Raynaud’s phenomenon and stroke. | 而流出通道的梗阻导致了雷诺氏现象和脑梗塞 |
[38:37] | pieces of the tumor broke off and lodged in the lungs, | 肿瘤脱落的碎块卡在了肺里 |
[38:40] | causing Emily’s breathing problems and the coughing blood. | 导致艾米丽呼吸困难和咯血 |
[38:43] | We’ll remove the tumor surgically, | 我们会手术切除肿瘤 |
[38:45] | and hopefully the biopsy reveals it’s benign. | 希望活检能够显示它是良性的 |
[39:25] | You… | 你… |
[39:27] | You really look like crap. | 你造型真是衰透了 |
[39:31] | Been fighting a cold lately. | 正在与感冒作斗争 |
[39:34] | Seven to ten days for the swelling to go down. | 等上七到十天 肿胀消退 |
[39:37] | Then we rescan and schedule the surgery. | 然后再去扫描 安排手术 |
[39:54] | I seem to recall | 我好像记得 |
[39:58] | I said some things to you… | 我对你说了一些话 |
[39:59] | You talked a lot. | 你说了很多话 |
[40:01] | I stopped listening after you confessed your fear of dolphins. | 讲到你害怕海豚之后我就没再听了 |
[40:08] | Can we just tone down the bromance a few notches? | 可以先把基友情意放一放吗 |
[40:11] | My leg is killing me. | 我的腿疼死了 |
[40:13] | One last favor. | 再帮最后一个忙 |
[40:16] | I’d like to actually make it to the bathroom this time. | 我好歹想自己去上次卫生间 |
[40:37] | I thought you said you had plenty of vicodin. | 你不是说存了很多维科丁吗 |
[40:39] | Everybody lies. | 人都会说谎 |
[40:42] | So the way I felt, you feel that, what, | 这么说我经历的痛苦 你大部分时候 |
[40:44] | most of the time? | 都身处其中 |
[40:47] | It really does suck being you, doesn’t it? | 你活得也够惨的 是不是啊 |
[40:49] | At least I don’t have cancer. | 至少我没得癌症 |
[41:06] | The tumor was benign. | 肿瘤是良性的 |
[41:08] | And we were able to remove all of it. | 我们已经把它全部摘除了 |
[41:10] | Does this mean I’m not sick anymore? | 是不是我以后就不生病了 |
[41:15] | No, honey. | 不 亲爱的 |
[41:19] | The tumor didn’t cause your genetic condition. | 你的基因问题不是肿瘤造成的 |
[41:23] | You’re still sick. | 你的病还没好 |
[41:26] | But we never let that stop us before, right? | 生病也阻挡不了我们 是吧 |
[41:31] | So what do you want to do when we get out of here? | 出院以后你想去做什么 |
[41:33] | Have you been to the aquarium? | 去过水族馆吗 |
[41:35] | It’s pretty cool. | 很赞的 |
[41:36] | Can we go, daddy? | 我们能去吗 爸爸 |
[41:38] | You bet. | 当然 |
[41:40] | Me too? | 我能吗 |
[41:41] | Can she come with us? | 她能跟我们一起去吗 |
[41:45] | You know mommy never has to ask. | 妈妈去不需要问的 |
[41:59] | I’ll see you at lunch. | 午饭见 |