时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | ‘Many Iraqis can hear me tonight in a translated broadcast | 相信很多伊拉克人民会收看到我这段演讲 |
[00:03] | ‘and I have a message for them.’ | 因为我有信息传达给你们 |
[00:05] | The tyrant will soon be gone. | 暴君不久将会消失 |
[00:08] | The day of your liberation is near. | 你们解放的日子 指日可待 |
[00:11] | ‘All the decades of deceit and cruelty have now reached an end. | 几十年的谎言和愚弄 是时候终结了 |
[00:16] | ‘Saddam Hussein and his sons | 萨达姆和他的亲信 |
[00:19] | must leave Iraq within 48 hours.’ | 必须在接下来的48小时内消失在伊拉克 |
[00:22] | Their refusal to do so will result in military conflict | 如果他们弃舍这样的权利 后果将会直接导致武力冲突 |
[00:26] | commenced at a time of our choosing. | 最后通牒将立刻生效 |
[00:30] | ‘Events in Iraq have now reached the final days of decision.’ | 我国对于伊拉克事件的态度,这是最后决议 |
[00:38] | – Where’s Mama? – Inside, she’s packing. | -妈妈呢? -在里面 她在收拾东西 |
[00:40] | Why is she packing? | 这时候还需要收拾什么吗? |
[00:42] | Mama, what are you doing? We can buy new glasses. | 妈妈 你这是在干嘛? 眼镜可以另外再买的 |
[00:44] | Make sure your mother and sisters have money. | 女人们的生活保障就交给你了 |
[00:48] | Go, and make sure they listen. | 走吧,确保他们会服从你一切安排 |
[00:50] | – They must leave the country . – Mustafa, the suitcases. | -他们必须立刻出境 -穆斯塔法,提上箱子 |
[00:53] | Hala, quickly. | 哈拉 快点 |
[00:56] | ‘But we will not leave Iraq.’ | 但是我们不能离开伊拉克 |
[00:58] | We keep moving until the Americans are defeated. | 战到最后一兵一卒,也要和美国顽抗到底 |
[01:01] | Yes, Papa. | 遵命父亲 |
[01:02] | Now go. | 去执行吧 |
[01:05] | Take care of your brother, Qusay. | 照顾好你的哥哥 库萨伊 |
[01:08] | I will. | 我会的 |
[01:10] | Mama, they are not important. We have to go. | 妈妈 那些东西都不重要 我们必须离开这里了 |
[01:20] | 字幕 : Coke, ouazo | |
[02:25] | Is that my little mouse? | 这是我家的小老鼠吗? |
[02:30] | – Are you enjoying your party? – Saddam… | 喜欢我为你举办的生日聚会吗? -萨达姆… |
[02:33] | Ready when you are. | 准备好请过来一下好吗? |
[02:35] | Let’s go and find Mama. | 走 我们去妈妈那儿 |
[02:38] | I’ll just be a moment, Barzan. | 巴赞 我只是想休息一下好吗 |
[02:49] | This little mousey belongs to you. | 这只小老鼠交给你了管了 |
[02:51] | Habibti. | 哈比提 |
[02:53] | – What time will he come? – Soon. | 他什么时候来? 快了 |
[02:55] | Mr Deputy. | 副主席 |
[02:58] | Let’s go, Barzan. | 我们走吧 巴赞 |
[03:01] | Are they all here? | 人都到齐了吗? |
[03:04] | Yes, everyone’s here. | 都到齐了 |
[03:06] | Khomeini has a big mouth. | 克米尼一直在电视上讲话 |
[03:13] | Thank you, Hamdani. | 谢谢你 哈丹 |
[03:30] | – Heard enough? – More than enough. | 听够了吗? 都想把耳朵扯了 |
[03:33] | He is a thoughtless son of a bitch. | 他只是一个没脑子的孬种而已 |
[03:35] | Bark, bark, bark, all day long – every day. | 每天就只会在电视上乱叫 像疯狗一样 |
[03:37] | He is a dog with teeth, Ali. | 阿里 不要忘记疯狗是会咬人的 |
[03:40] | Sharp teeth. | 而且牙齿锋利 |
[03:41] | We can offer a hand of friendship but he will bite it off. | 我们可以递给他所谓的友情 丹恐怕他会把它吃了 |
[03:46] | He wants his revolution to infect all of the Arab world. | 他想要自己的革命 再将他思想传染给整个阿拉伯 |
[03:49] | Beginning with the Iraqi Shia. | 会从伊拉克教会入手 |
[03:51] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[03:53] | He will become more and more dangerous by the day. | 而且他会越来越危险 |
[03:57] | Comrades… | 同志们… |
[03:58] | time… is running out. | 我们已经没剩下多少时间了 |
[04:01] | America hopes for a strong Iraq. | 美国期待一个强大的伊拉克 |
[04:04] | The Arab world demands it. | 阿拉伯社会也需要一个强大的政党 |
[04:06] | The Iraqi people themselves deserve it. | 伊拉克人民也应当得到保护 |
[04:12] | To the revolution. | 为了革命 |
[04:14] | To the party. | 为了政党 |
[04:16] | To unity. | 为了团结统一 |
[04:19] | To a new Iraq. | 为伊拉克的未来――干杯! |
[04:21] | To a new Iraq. | 干杯! |
[04:25] | -―――萨达姆 侯赛因 | |
[04:35] | I’ll be out here. | 我就呆在这 |
[04:37] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[04:42] | How is the lemonade? | 柠檬水怎么样? |
[04:44] | It’s too sweet. | 太甜了 |
[04:48] | Raghad. | 拉哈德 |
[04:49] | Find Mohammed. | 去找到穆罕默德 |
[04:51] | Ask him to join the party, | 让他也来参加聚会, |
[04:53] | – He’s shy. – Yes. | 他很害羞 好的 我就去 |
[04:58] | She’s becoming a woman. | 她已经长大了 |
[05:00] | She’s still my baby. | 但还是个孩子脾气 |
[05:03] | She should marry Barzan’s son, | 他应该嫁给巴赞的儿子 |
[05:06] | Mohammed. | 穆罕默德 |
[05:07] | It will bond the family closer still. | 会让我们两家人关系更加紧密 |
[05:12] | Mr Deputy, the President is about to arrive. | 副总统大人 总统马上就抵达这里了 |
[05:14] | Mama, excuse me. | 妈妈 失陪 |
[05:34] | – Mr President. – Mr Deputy. | 总统阁下 我亲爱的副总统 |
[05:37] | Sajida, you look beautiful. | 萨姬达,你看上去太漂亮了 |
[05:39] | You are too kind. | 你真会说话 |
[05:41] | Thank you so much for coming, Mr President. | 谢谢你能来访,总统先生 |
[05:43] | Hala will be thrilled. | 哈拉一定会很高兴的。 |
[05:45] | Not at all, thank you for inviting an old man to a seventh birthday party. | 一点也不 相反我要感谢你邀请我这糟老头到这么完美的聚会 |
[05:49] | It is an important occasion. | 这个场合百年难遇 |
[05:55] | Please, please, everybody. Please, carry on. | 请 里面请 |
[05:58] | Where is the birthday girl? I can’t see her. | 小寿星在哪 |
[06:01] | – Here she is. – Where? | 在这呢 哪儿? |
[06:02] | – Where? – Here. Here. | 哪儿? 这呢这呢 |
[06:05] | All I see is a grown-up princess. | 我眼前是一个长大的公主 |
[06:07] | – Where is little Hala? – It’s me, it’s me! | 小阿拉去哪儿了? 就是我 就是我! |
[06:11] | – Then this gift must be yours . – You’re very kind. | 看来礼物是给你的了 您破费了 |
[06:16] | What do we say to the President? | 阿拉应该怎么对总统大人回话呢? |
[06:18] | – Thank you. – You are very welcome, my child. | 谢谢 总统 不用客气我的小公主 |
[06:43] | Make a wish, habibti, and your dreams will come true. | 许个愿吧 也许能实现 |
[06:54] | Let’s leave the women and children to their games. | 让女人和孩子们去玩耍吧 |
[06:56] | We have much to discuss, Mr President. | 我们还有许多问题需要讨论 总统 |
[06:59] | – You must save me a piece of cake. – Of course I will. | 记得给我留一块蛋糕 一定一定 |
[07:25] | Mr President… | 总统大人 |
[07:33] | Please, sit down. | 请坐吧 |
[07:36] | There is something I have to say. | 我必须要告诉你一些事情 |
[07:51] | I smell disquiet. | 我感觉你有些焦虑 |
[07:53] | I am concerned about Khomeini | 我很关注克米尼举动 |
[07:56] | and the proposed union with Syria. | 还有与叙利亚共和国的联盟提议 |
[07:59] | Khomeini continues to | 克米尼一刻不停 |
[08:00] | call on our people to join his revolution | 将我们的人民卷入他的革命中 |
[08:03] | because he knows we are weak. | 因为他知道我们势单力薄 |
[08:05] | And this alliance with Syria | 而且加上和叙利亚的联合 |
[08:08] | – will make us weaker still. – Nonsense. | 将会让我们看上去更不堪一击 -一派胡言 |
[08:10] | Two Arab people together will make a strong alliance. | 两个都是阿拉伯阵营 将会创造更强大的联盟 |
[08:12] | Headed by the Syrian President. | 叙利亚总统说了算 |
[08:15] | Assad of Syria will be first | 叙利亚的阿萨德将会是坐在王座上 |
[08:18] | – and you will be second. – With Saddam Hussein third? | -你会是个副总统而已 -难道你说你是副总统助理? |
[08:22] | Is that your true objection? | 那就是你的异议? |
[08:26] | I have no objection. | 我没有任何异议 |
[08:29] | Why object to something that does not exist? | 为什么向一个不存在的东西抗议 |
[08:34] | And will never exist. | 而且以后也不会存在了 |
[08:36] | I will not allow it. | 我是不允许那种事情发生的 |
[08:39] | You will not allow it, Mr Deputy? | 你不允许?我的副总统 |
[08:50] | I smell more than disquiet. | 我感到更加不安了 |
[08:52] | Comrade Bakr, it’s over. | 巴克同志 一切都结束了 |
[08:54] | Stop. Say no more. | 停止,不要说了 |
[08:56] | Saddam… | 萨达姆… |
[08:58] | your time will come. | 会有你出头的一天的. |
[09:00] | We are a team, you and me. Look at what we have accomplished. | 我们是一个阵营 你和我没有什么做不了的 |
[09:05] | Look at what you have accomplished. | 看看我们的辉煌成果 |
[09:07] | Iraq has schools and hospitals and food for all of the people. | 伊拉克不缺学校和医院 不缺食物和水 |
[09:13] | For the first time in our history, | 在我们的历史上 |
[09:15] | their minds are developed and their bellies are full, | 这是头一次进步,吃饱穿暖 |
[09:18] | because of you and me. | 这些都是因为我和你 |
[09:19] | Our country is just beginning to walk in the world. | 我们的国家才刚刚步入大社会而已 |
[09:23] | This alliance, us, | 我们的联盟 |
[09:26] | we will make Iraq stronger. | 会让伊拉克变得更加强壮 |
[09:29] | So… | 你看… |
[09:32] | do I get to eat my cake now? | 我现在可以去吃我的蛋糕了吗? |
[09:35] | It is over, comrade. | 你的时代结束了 我的同伴 |
[09:44] | They won’t help you. | 他们不会站在你这边 |
[09:47] | Either you resign voluntarily | 你可以选择自己辞职 |
[09:50] | or through force. | 也可以被我们强迫下野 |
[09:52] | Either way, you resign. | 两条路 都是你辞职 |
[09:55] | You have earned your retirement and it is the wish of each of us | 你会赢得退休的荣誉 这样对大家都好 |
[09:59] | that you get to enjoy it. | 你还可以安享晚年 |
[10:05] | Adnan Khairallah, | 阿丹 卡拉 |
[10:07] | you are my Defence Minister and an officer in my army. | 你是我国防部长 而且你在军中身附重任 |
[10:10] | Come and stand by my side and this… this will be forgotten. | 站在我这边吧 这一切都会被忘记 |
[10:19] | Hamdani, we think alike you and me. | 哈丹 我一直觉得我们很相像 |
[10:23] | Stand by my side. | 帮帮我 |
[10:26] | You will announce your retirement due to ill-health | 你将因病辞掉自己的总统职务 |
[10:31] | and you will name your deputy as your successor. | 然后宣布我来作为你的继任者 |
[10:36] | The Command Council will never approve it. | 法院是不会允许这样的请求的 |
[10:38] | You can remain in the Presidential Palace. | 你可以保留总统的体制和外表 |
[10:41] | Until matters are resolved. | 等问题解决了后在说 |
[10:46] | Comrade. | 走吧 |
[11:01] | Saddam Hussein al-Majid. | 萨达姆侯赛因 |
[11:04] | My President. | 我亲爱的总统阁下 |
[11:09] | Tariq Aziz. | 塔卡阿奇 |
[11:11] | My President. | 恭喜总统 |
[11:14] | Hamdani, my friend. | 哈丹,我的好朋友 |
[11:16] | Mr President. | 总统大人 |
[11:34] | So, it’s done. | 问题解决了 |
[11:36] | You are to be President. | 你现在准备好做总统了 |
[11:39] | Now you will need your brothers more than ever. | 现在的你比任何时候的你更需要你的兄弟 |
[11:42] | Yes, Mama. | 是的妈妈 |
[11:44] | No-one must be allowed to do to you, | 现在每个人都能为你效劳 |
[11:46] | what you have done to al-Bakr. | 就像你为巴克做的那样 |
[11:49] | Don’t worry, Mama. | 不用担心妈妈 |
[11:51] | I am making Barzan my head of security. | 我会让巴赞来做我的保安司令 |
[11:53] | I’ll protect him, Mama. | 我会好好保护他的 |
[11:57] | Let’s put you to bed. | 现在你应该休息了 |
[11:58] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[12:10] | I feel like tomorrow, I will wake up in a land of… | 我能看到希望 我觉得明天将会是… |
[12:13] | progress and opportunity. | 机遇和民主共同向前发展的一天 |
[12:17] | I have ideas | 我有很多点子 |
[12:19] | to help build Iraq, | 去为伊拉克建设出一份力 |
[12:22] | make it ready to take its rightful place in the world, | 让我们国家 在国际社会能够更快立足 |
[12:25] | and not just the Arab world. | 而不单单是在阿拉伯这片土地上 |
[12:28] | We have a lot of work to do. | 我们还有许多工作需要做 |
[12:30] | Me and you. | 我们俩 |
[12:32] | And I will always be by your side. | 我会永远站在你的这边 |
[12:38] | Already I feel different. | 我已经开始感觉到了变化 |
[12:40] | You feel empowered? | 感觉到自己正在变得强大? |
[12:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:43] | And you like it? | 喜欢这种感觉? |
[12:46] | Yes. | 恩 |
[12:48] | Very much. | 很喜欢 |
[12:53] | What’s so funny? | 你们在笑什么呢? |
[12:55] | Hamdani likes power. | 哈丹喜欢权利 |
[13:00] | What’s wrong with that? | 难道不对吗? |
[13:04] | It is my view that the man best qualified to assume the leadership | 让这个人来胜任此职 是我长久以来的愿望 |
[13:10] | is my esteemed deputy, | 此人就是我们的副总统 |
[13:12] | Comrade Saddam Hussein. | 萨达姆侯赛因同志 |
[13:14] | Mr President, this is absurd! | 总统大人 这简直太荒谬了! |
[13:16] | Now is not the time to be stepping aside. | 现在还不是我们放手的时候 |
[13:20] | We are on the brink of a new era in Arab brotherhood. | 我们正是国家辞旧迎新之际 |
[13:24] | Comrade Mashhadi, he has made up his mind. | 马什哈德同志 他已经下定决心了 |
[13:26] | We must respect his decision. | 我们应当尊重总统的决定 |
[13:32] | Mr President, what’s going on here? What is happening? | 总统 这到底是什么意思?发生了什么事情? |
[13:36] | Please comrade, please, | 坐下吧同志 请坐 |
[13:38] | I’m very tired. | 我的确是很疲惫了 |
[13:40] | Then we can only accept | 既然这样 我们必须用不记名投票 |
[13:42] | your recommendation by a unanimous vote. | 的方式来进行公投 |
[13:45] | Very well, we will have a vote in our next session. | 很不错的主意 也许在下一届的选举我们会考虑 |
[13:50] | The members of the council | 委员会的成员们 |
[13:53] | will need some time for thoughts and reflection. | 将需要一段时间来好好酝酿这个计划 |
[14:10] | – Where is Hamdani? – I don’t know. | 哈丹在哪? 我不知道 |
[14:15] | Comrades… | 同志们 |
[14:17] | it causes me great pain | 最近发生的许多事情 |
[14:19] | that one of my first duties as President | 让我处境非常困难 |
[14:22] | is to tell you that we have uncovered an atrocious plot | 最困难的就是要告诉大家 我们有很多小人 |
[14:27] | against our beloved Ba’ath Party. | 在政党的里面搞分化 搞阴谋 |
[14:32] | You can end this now. | 你可以结束这一切 |
[14:34] | Just do what we need and confirm it. | 只要照我们的话去做 |
[14:37] | My pain is not eased by the fact that these collaborators | 这些通敌的人 让我对国家的担忧与日俱增 |
[14:42] | are sitting amongst us here. | 而且他们今天就坐在这里 |
[14:45] | Or… things can get worse. | 否则事情将会非常严重 |
[14:49] | The witness. | 请证人上来 |
[14:58] | Now I want you to imagine your daughter sitting where you are sitting. | 你想想 假如现在你女儿和你是一样的处境 |
[15:04] | Imagine. | 滋味可不好 |
[15:08] | ‘Since 1975,’ | 自从1975年 |
[15:11] | I have been part of a Syrian plot | 我就参与了叙利亚的密谋计划中 |
[15:14] | to overthrow both Comrade Saddam and al-Bakr. | 去推翻巴克政权和萨达姆的军队 |
[15:20] | When we, the conspirators, realised… | 当我们意识到… |
[15:24] | that al-Bakr was to step down | 巴克下台 |
[15:27] | in favour of his deputy, | 并且宣布继任者是他的副官 |
[15:29] | the assumption of the presidency by Comrade Saddam Hussein | 我们也知道了是萨达姆侯赛因 |
[15:34] | forced us to put into action a plan | 策划这次行动 |
[15:36] | to remove him. | 让我们推倒总统 |
[15:40] | But as we did so, | 我们虽然这样做了 |
[15:42] | we revealed ourselves | 也暴露了我们自己 |
[15:43] | and our plans were uncovered. | 但是同时也让我们原本推翻萨达姆计划曝光了 |
[15:53] | Comrades, | 同志们 |
[15:55] | you can imagine how stunned I was to discover | 我被自己的同党出卖 |
[15:59] | that I had been betrayed by my closest colleagues. | 可想而之我是多么的痛心 |
[16:03] | When the first of the criminals | 当我抓到第一个反叛分子的时候 |
[16:05] | were arrested, I asked them, | 我问他 |
[16:08] | what political differences are there between you and me? | 到底双方的政治立场有何不同? |
[16:12] | Did you lack any power or money? | 难道我党的经济实力或是政权范围不够强大? |
[16:16] | And if | 要是 |
[16:18] | your opinion differed… | 有不同的意见 |
[16:21] | on anything, | 或者其他见解 |
[16:22] | why didn’t you bring it to the party? | 为什么不直接向党内反映情况 |
[16:26] | They had… | 但是偏偏… |
[16:28] | nothing to say to defend themselves. | 他们哑口无言 |
[16:34] | The people whose names are read out | 这些人 全在名单上 念到名字的 |
[16:37] | should leave the hall. | 拖出去 给我毙了 |
[16:43] | Mohammed Ayesh. | |
[16:46] | Fouad Abdullah. | |
[16:48] | Amjid Haish. | |
[16:57] | We have done nothing! | We have done nothing! 我们是无辜的! |
[17:02] | We are innocent. | 我们什么都没做! |
[17:04] | – This is all lies. – Go out! | 狗屁!拖出去! |
[17:06] | – I am innocent. – Out! | 我是无辜的!! 出去! |
[17:09] | Long live Saddam! God save Saddam! | 萨达姆万岁!萨达姆万岁! |
[17:14] | Long live Saddam! | 萨达姆万岁! |
[17:58] | Fire. | 开枪! |
[18:13] | Fire. | 开枪! |
[18:16] | Fire. | 开枪! |
[18:19] | Fire. | 开枪! |
[18:22] | Fire! | 开枪! |
[18:41] | My President, | 我的总统阁下 |
[18:44] | I came as soon as I got your message. | 收到你电报 我马上就赶来了 |
[18:50] | Is there something wrong? | 发生什么事情了? |
[18:59] | Hamdani. | 哈丹 |
[19:02] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[19:06] | You are always my friend. | 你永远都是我朋友 |
[19:13] | I have nothing to forgive you for. | 你又没做错什么 为什么要我原谅? |
[19:36] | Mama? | 妈妈? |
[19:38] | Habibti, | 哈比提 |
[19:39] | – what is it? – Baba says he’ll see you now. | 怎么了? 爸爸要求现在见你 |
[19:45] | Is it true that I am promised to Mohammed? | 我和穆哈默德订婚是真的吗? |
[19:48] | – Is it true? – Mohammed is a good boy. | 是真的吗? 穆哈默德是个好孩子 |
[19:52] | And when the time comes, you must be a good daughter. | 当时机成熟的时候 你要做个乖女孩 |
[19:56] | A good wife. | 一个好妻子 |
[19:59] | It’s what your grandmother Subha wants. | 那是你奶奶的愿望 |
[20:24] | He was your friend. | 他是你的朋友 |
[20:29] | His wife was my friend. | 他妻子也是我的朋友 |
[20:32] | How am I supposed to face her? | 你要怎么去面对她? |
[20:35] | What am I supposed to tell her? | 我又应该怎么去面对她? |
[20:39] | I did… | 我做了… |
[20:41] | …what was necessary. | 必须做的事情 |
[20:51] | The man who can sacrifice even his best friend | 一个男人要能够让他最好的朋友去死 |
[20:56] | is the man without weakness. | 那样才真的算个无所畏惧的男人 |
[21:00] | In the eyes of my enemies… | 在敌人眼中 |
[21:04] | I am stronger now. | 我现在更强大了 |
[21:25] | Don’t speak unless you’re spoken to. | 不要和别人乱说话 |
[21:27] | Be respectful, and just listen. Understand? | 放尊重点,懂吗? |
[21:30] | Yes. | 好的 |
[21:32] | Here come the al-Majids. | 阿里基德来了 |
[21:37] | No women, gentlemen? No dancing? | 大家不找个女人玩? |
[21:40] | What’s the matter with you? You should be making the most of life. | 怎么了?我们应该享受生活才对 |
[21:43] | Tomorrow we could all be dead. | 说不定明天就死了 |
[21:45] | You’re a funny man, Ali. | 你还真会说笑阿里 |
[21:48] | Take a seat, Hussein. | 放轻松小海珊(萨达姆长子) |
[21:51] | So who saw it coming? | 谁又被弄死了? |
[21:55] | Hamdani? | 哈丹? |
[21:58] | Saddam. | 萨达姆弄死的 |
[22:00] | You didn’t know? | 你不知道他是叛徒? |
[22:04] | Did he tell you why? | 他告诉你什么事情了吗? |
[22:05] | Only Saddam knows what Saddam is thinking. | 只有萨达姆自己知道自己想什么 |
[22:08] | Only Saddam knows what we’re all thinking. | 只有萨达姆自己知道我们脑子里在想什么 |
[22:10] | You believe that? | 你相信? |
[22:12] | If Saddam believes it, | 萨达姆相信 我就相信 |
[22:14] | -it’s all that matters. – But Hamdani was a fixer. | 但是哈丹是个不错的人 |
[22:17] | – He was as good as Saddam’s right hand. -Maybe he had a big mouth. | 他算是萨达姆左右手了 也许他话太多了 |
[22:20] | Maybe he couldn’t handle his whisky. The two don’t mix. | 也许他手里面的酒抖个不停 一山不容二虎 |
[22:24] | I’m simply talking. | 我只是随便说说而已 |
[22:26] | – Amongst friends, amongst family. – Hamdani wasn’t family. | 在他朋友圈子里面 在整个家族里面 哈丹不算是家族一份子 |
[22:30] | Be careful. | 说话小心点 |
[22:31] | – Nor am I. – Yeah, but you’re a Christian, Tariq. | 我也不是家族一份子哦 是啊 但是你是基督徒 塔里 |
[22:34] | You’re a threat to no-one but yourself. | 你除了对自己有威胁 没有谁怕你 |
[22:37] | Hamdani was too clever for his own good. | 哈丹就是认为自己太聪明了 |
[22:41] | He’s the past. | 他已经成为过去 |
[22:43] | Tonight my friends, I’m getting drunk, I’m getting laid, | 今天晚上 我要大醉 然后找个女人陪我睡 |
[22:47] | and in the morning, I won’t remember a thing | 到了早上 除了忠心于我们的总统 |
[22:49] | except my loyalty to our President. | 我就什么都不记得了 |
[22:52] | Who is neither al-Majid nor Ibrahim, but half and half. | 我这种人最吃香 |
[22:59] | Go fuck a donkey. Go. | 你个操驴子的杂种 |
[23:17] | I can’t do this. | 我演不下去 |
[23:55] | I loved him like a brother. | 我把它当兄弟对待 |
[24:05] | Hamdani, he and I spoke many times, so many times… | 哈丹 他和我谈过很多次 |
[24:12] | about how we would put the nation before our own needs. | 关于建设国家的想法 |
[24:19] | Did he ever talk like that to you? | 他有和你提起过吗? |
[24:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[24:26] | Always. | 他常常谈起 |
[24:34] | So I know in my heart… | 那样他就能明白 |
[24:38] | …that he would have understood, | 我的真实想法了 |
[24:40] | that in my place, | 要是他站在我的位置上 |
[24:44] | he would have done the same. | 他也会做同样选择的 |
[24:52] | What is good for Iraq… | 只要伊拉克好 |
[24:55] | is good for me. | 我就没有发言权 |
[24:59] | He believed in you. | 他很相信你 |
[25:03] | He followed you in all things. | 他一直跟随你的脚步 |
[25:07] | And so do I. | 我也会继续跟随你 |
[25:13] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[25:15] | what I and my children… | 我和我的孩子们… |
[25:19] | can do to serve you and Iraq. | 能为你和伊拉克做点什么吗? |
[26:19] | Why can’t we go somewhere where there are bigger animals? | 我们为什么要呆在这? 为什么不去动物多的地方? |
[26:22] | I’m tired of shooting little birds. | 我不喜欢用枪杆子打鸟 |
[26:24] | You hear that, Saddam? Your boy wants to shoot something bigger. | 你听到了吗?萨达姆?你儿子想打大点的东西 |
[26:29] | – If Qusay was here, I could shoot him. – One day you’ll shoot a lion, Uday. | 如果克赛在这,我可以射杀他吗? 总有一天你会去猎杀猛兽的 |
[26:36] | – This is the middle of nowhere. – Tikrit is not the middle of nowhere. | 这简直就是沙漠中央 塔其特(萨达姆次子) 这不是沙漠中央 |
[26:40] | – Come. – There’s nothing here. | 跟着我 |
[26:44] | Mr President. | 总统 |
[26:48] | OK… You see? | 看见了? |
[26:51] | He’s yours. | 它是你的了 |
[26:53] | Aim carefully. | 小心瞄准 |
[26:56] | Good. | 好样的 |
[26:57] | His name is Khomeini. | 把它当作克米尼 |
[27:06] | Bastard. | 妈的杂种 |
[27:08] | Never mind. Never mind. | 算了算了 |
[27:11] | When I was a boy, | 我小的时候 |
[27:13] | if I missed, it meant empty bellies for my family. | 要是我射偏了 就代表我们全家饿肚子 |
[27:16] | And a beating from my stepfather. | 还要被我继父揍一顿 |
[27:18] | Come. | 跟上 |
[27:21] | He was a bastard. | 你继父也是个杂种 |
[27:33] | I don’t know why we have to come back to this godforsaken place. | 我不知道我们为什么回来这种荒芜的地方 |
[27:37] | It’s home. | 因为这里是家 |
[27:39] | Be careful with that. | 小心点 |
[27:42] | And this thing with the tent. | 看看这帐篷 |
[27:45] | The entire wealth of the country is ours, and what do we do? | 整个国家都是我们的 但是我们住在哪? |
[27:48] | We put up a tent! | 撑帐篷! |
[27:51] | It’s true, Adnan. | 这是事实啊 阿丹 |
[28:02] | Make him happy, Sajida. | 萨姬达 让他高兴就好 |
[28:04] | If Saddam’s happy, then it will be easier for me. | 萨达姆高兴 我就活得容易些 |
[28:08] | What do you mean? | 这话怎么说? |
[28:10] | I don’t want him to rush into war. | 我不想仓促的发动战争 |
[28:12] | He has his sights set on Khomeini. | 克米尼是他的眼中钉 |
[28:15] | Then speak plainly. | 那就和他坦白的说 |
[28:19] | As long as my sister is on my side, I will. | 只要我姐姐在我身边 我会坦白和他说的 |
[28:23] | He loves you. | 他很爱你 |
[28:25] | You are practically his brother. | 你几乎算得上他的兄弟 |
[28:28] | We took him in, | 我们收养他的 |
[28:30] | we fed him, | 让他吃好穿好 |
[28:31] | we all grew up together. | 大家一起长大 |
[28:33] | – He will listen to you. – He is President. | 他一定会听你的 但是他现在是总统 |
[28:37] | He will listen. | 他会听你的建议的 |
[28:44] | Be good to Subha. | 对苏巴(奶奶)好一点 |
[28:47] | It’s hard to believe but she still has influence. | 虽然很难相信 但是她还是很有影响力 |
[28:51] | Look at her. | 看看她 |
[28:55] | She doesn’t like the way I dress, can you believe it? | 他不喜欢我的穿着 你相信吗? |
[29:10] | Look around you, Uday. Look around. | 看看你身边的世界 |
[29:13] | The land between two rivers. | 两条河夹着这块宝地 |
[29:16] | The first great armies and empires were founded here. | 世界上第一个伟大的皇帝和他强大的军队就产生在此地 |
[29:21] | Do you know the first laws were written here? | 第一部法律就在这儿成型的 你知道吗? |
[29:25] | We have the birthplace of civilisation beneath our feet | 我们站在整个世界文化的发源地上 |
[29:30] | and we will make it great again, you and I. | 你我会再次让这片土地辉煌 |
[29:34] | We are lucky men, Uday. | 我们真的很幸运 |
[29:37] | We have a land to die for. | 有一块值得我们去牺牲的土地 |
[29:48] | Baba. I’m hot. | 爸爸 我好热 |
[29:53] | Have you heard a word I’ve said? | 我说话的时候你没在听吗? |
[29:55] | You are your mother’s son. | 你是你老妈的孩子 |
[29:57] | Of course you’re hot, | 当然热了! |
[29:59] | we are in the desert. | 老子们在沙漠里面! |
[30:01] | Drink some water. | 你不会喝水解渴? |
[30:07] | We are hunters. | 我们是猎人! |
[30:11] | Come. | 跟过来! |
[30:13] | Next time maybe I’ll bring Qusay. | 下次我会把靶子带上 |
[32:00] | He did well. | 他做得不错 |
[32:07] | Your mother wants to talk to you. She’s inside. | 你妈妈想和你说话 |
[32:12] | Isn’t that Tariq? | 那个是塔其特? |
[32:14] | What does he want? | 他在干嘛呢? |
[32:15] | I’ll be with her as soon as I can. Tell her. | 去告诉我妈妈 我会立刻去见她的 |
[32:19] | Barzan is already interrogating him. | 巴赞已经开始审讯他了 |
[32:22] | An agent of Iran? | 伊朗的间谍? |
[32:24] | – No doubt. – Son of a dog. | 这点不用怀疑 肯定是个走狗 |
[32:28] | And in the south, Mohammed Bakr al-Sadr and his Dawa Party | 在南方 穆哈莫德巴克的阵营 |
[32:32] | have now pledged open allegiance to Khomeini. | 宣誓效忠了克米尼了 |
[32:34] | Treason. | 叛徒 |
[32:35] | I have my army units at the ready, in case of uprising. | 我的部队已经准备好了 害怕暴动产生 |
[32:39] | Iraq’s army. | 是“伊拉克”的部队 |
[32:41] | Of course. | 当然 |
[32:43] | Mohammed Bakr al-Sadr is one man. | 穆哈默德只有一个人而已 |
[32:47] | It is Khomeini who is the problem. | 克米尼才是真的问题 |
[32:50] | Khomeini is a cause. | 克米尼是个问题关键 |
[32:53] | I struggle to see any option but military. | 我已经尽到一切努力不使用武力解决问题了 |
[32:57] | We don’t want to appear weak, | 我们不能示弱 |
[32:59] | but would it be an idea to seek the views of our allies, | 但是有没有考虑过向盟军求助呢? |
[33:03] | both Arab and Western? | 阿拉伯和西方国家 |
[33:04] | If there is to be war, they will benefit, | 如果要有战争,他们也想获利 |
[33:07] | so why shouldn’t they contribute? | 所以他们一定会捐助战争物资的 |
[33:08] | And they would like to protect their supply of oil. | 他们主要是想保护石油而已 |
[33:11] | Of course. | 那当然 |
[33:12] | Access to information from American satellites would be a great advantage. | 从美国的人造卫星上查获敌人资料会是一个好点子 |
[33:17] | Providing we know our objective. | 他们会给我们提供目标等等 |
[33:19] | Our objective is to cut off the head of the snake. | 我们的目标就是砍他们的头 |
[33:22] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[33:31] | So it’s war. | 只有开战了 |
[33:35] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[33:37] | You’re holding counsel without the people that really matter | 你身边知道你想法的 都是些无足轻重的人 |
[33:40] | the Ibrahims. | 伊巴海姆 |
[33:42] | – We are hunting. – And talking. | 我们在打猎而已 也在谈论事务 |
[33:44] | Where’s Barzan? Where’s Sabawi? Watban? | 巴赞呢?你的亲信呢? |
[33:47] | – They are busy. – They should be here. | 他们都很忙 他们应该在这儿 |
[33:50] | Ali Hassan al-Majid is here. | 阿里海珊在这 |
[33:53] | He brings his cousin, Hussein. | 他的堂弟也带过来了 |
[33:55] | Who is also my cousin. Mama, what do you want, in the name of Allah? | 也是我的堂弟 妈妈 你到底想怎么样? |
[33:58] | They are eager to show their loyalty. | 关键时候 他们都很急切想对我尽忠尽职 |
[34:00] | They are eager to make their fortunes. | 他们是急切的想争权夺利 |
[34:03] | It is your brothers that should be always here beside you at the counsel. | 此时此刻在你身边的应该是你自己的亲兄弟 |
[34:07] | Half-brothers. | 半个兄弟 |
[34:09] | And your elder son | 还有你的长子 |
[34:11] | has the grace of a pig. | 成天把无知当个性 |
[34:14] | And your wife allows it. | 你老婆似乎也没什么意见 |
[34:16] | All the way here, he did nothing but break wind. | 大老远来这个地方 你儿子就只会屁话连天 |
[34:19] | Uday is a boy, Mama. | 孩子还小 |
[34:21] | What should I do? | 你要我怎么做? |
[34:22] | Beat him? | 揍他? |
[34:24] | Like Barzan’s father did to me? | 就像巴赞的父亲对我那样? |
[34:26] | Drive him away from his home? | 把我们扫地出门? |
[34:29] | You have too much to say to your mother. | 你在我面前声音越来越来大了 |
[34:34] | Leave me. | 现在离我远点 |
[34:35] | I’m tired. | 我听够了 |
[35:29] | And cut! | 好!停! |
[35:32] | And cut. | 停 |
[35:35] | Very good. Impressive. Is that what it was really like? | 非常不错 印象深刻 事实就是哪样的吗? |
[35:38] | Well, in reality, the bullet hurt. | 你要知道 在现实中被子弹打中可是很痛的 |
[35:41] | The film will cover the early life of our President, | 这部电影记录了所有的一切 |
[35:43] | – when he was fighting for a free Iraq. – It’s for the people, | -包含了总统为为伊拉克所做的一切 -一切为了人民 |
[35:47] | for the purposes of morale. | 为了鼓舞士气 |
[35:51] | What an honour. | 倍感荣幸 |
[35:55] | – You did well. – Thank you. | -你演得不错 -谢谢 |
[35:58] | These gentlemen are from Time magazine. | 这些人是从美国《时代周刊》来的 |
[36:00] | Saddam Kamel. | 萨达姆卡米尔 |
[36:03] | Remarkable resemblance, don’t you think? | 我俩长得像不像? |
[36:06] | – You’re cousins, right? – That is correct. | -是你的堂弟吧? -是的 |
[36:09] | Saddam Kamel is my brother. | 卡米尔是我的兄弟 |
[36:11] | And you’re Saddam and you’re Hussein? | 你是萨达姆 你是侯赛因? |
[36:14] | We have a lot to live up to. | 我们有很多相似的地方 |
[36:17] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[36:19] | We want to have good relations with the US. | 我们一直想与美国保持良好的关系 |
[36:22] | We want people in America to understand | 想让美国的人民去体会 去了解 |
[36:25] | what has happened inside Iraq. | 伊拉克国家内的真实的情况 |
[36:27] | And is there opposition to the war | 总统先生 那么在您自己的国家 |
[36:29] | from the Shia in your own country, Mr President? | 有没有反对战争的呼声呢? |
[36:32] | Ask the people directly. Go into their homes. | 你可以直接的去问我们的百姓 |
[36:35] | See their love for their country. | 体会他们对国家的爱 |
[36:37] | And for their President. | 还有对总统的爱 |
[36:39] | No-one forces them to put pictures of Saddam Hussein on their walls. | 从来没有法令强迫将总统的相片挂在自己家里 |
[36:43] | Still they choose to do that. | 但是他们依然那么做 |
[36:45] | Is it true that the war is going to bankrupt the economy? | 传言说战争引起了银行破产? |
[36:49] | These stories are lies. | 那些只是谣传 |
[36:51] | Speak to the people. | 问问我们的人民 |
[36:53] | Ask them if they want for anything. | 问问他们是否还有任何的愿望 |
[36:58] | And what of the reports of Iran’s military success | 还有伊朗军队将伊拉克军队逼退到边境 |
[37:01] | forcing Iraqi troops back to the borders? | 这个是否属实呢? |
[37:04] | Recently Iran has been receiving foreign assistance. | 伊朗最近得到了许多来自国外的经济援助 |
[37:07] | – But what about…? – As a country of principle, | 那还有…? 作为一个有原则的国家 |
[37:12] | we are fighting a man of superficiality. | 我们的敌人显得浅薄无能 |
[37:17] | – Principle will be the victim. – Do you think that the…? | 原则将会揭晓最后的答案 你还认为…? |
[37:20] | Gentlemen, we have something special to show you. | 先生们 我们给你你们准备了很独特的礼物 |
[37:43] | Excellent. | 好极了 |
[37:45] | You have worked very hard. | 你很尽职 |
[37:47] | The children enjoy it very much. | 孩子们都很高兴 |
[37:50] | Tell me… | 告诉我… |
[37:53] | how many of you have fathers or brothers in the army? | 家里有人已经参军的孩子 请举起手来 |
[38:01] | Good. You should be proud. | 好 你们应该感到自豪 |
[38:05] | This girl looks like my own daughter, Hala. | 这个孩子长得像我自己的宝贝哈拉 |
[38:08] | She is very pretty. | 她很漂亮 |
[38:11] | Tell me, when you are at home with Baba and Mama, | 告诉我 当你们在家的时候 |
[38:15] | what does Baba say about Saddam? | 父母亲都是怎么谈论我的? |
[38:21] | Anything at all? | 不用撒谎 直接说好吗? |
[38:25] | Baba says, long live Saddam. | 我爸爸经常说 萨达姆会是个好领导 |
[38:34] | Beautiful. Thank you. | 不错 谢谢你 |
[38:38] | Please… | 请… |
[38:39] | Slow down. | 慢慢的 |
[38:44] | I hope you have enjoyed your visit as much as I have. | 我希望您对这次来访比较满意 |
[38:51] | It would be wonderful | 我非常满意 |
[38:53] | if you could visit us again soon. | 希望能够很快再次见到你 |
[38:57] | I would like that. | 我很荣幸 |
[39:00] | I will arrange it. | 我会安排好的 |
[39:12] | Hussein is a good boy, a good soldier. | 侯赛因是个好孩子 |
[39:16] | He’d never let you down. He’s loyal. | 他从来不会让你失望的 他很忠诚 |
[39:20] | – Yes. I like him. – I’m pleased… | -恩 我很喜欢他 -这样我也很高兴 |
[39:22] | for the family. | 为整个家族高兴 |
[39:24] | – Kamel Hanna. – Yes, Your Excellency. | -卡米尔汉纳 -什么事总统 |
[39:26] | – Ask the lady to join us. – Yes. | -去邀请那位女士与我们一同用餐 -遵命 |
[39:33] | Stand on your head. | 把你的腿盘到头上去 |
[39:36] | For the President. | 为了总统 |
[39:42] | He would do it! | 为了你他真的会那样的! |
[39:43] | For you, he would do anything. | 为了你他会做一切的一切 |
[39:50] | Is that her? | 那个就是她? |
[39:53] | She is pretty. | 真是个美人 |
[39:54] | – She is married. – So what? | -她已经结婚了 -那又怎么样? |
[39:58] | Mr President, we are honoured. | 总统先生,我们很荣幸 |
[40:00] | And I’m honoured you’re honoured. Please… | 我也很荣幸 请坐 |
[40:07] | You look beautiful. | 你看上去美极了 |
[40:10] | Sit here, next to me. | 请坐在我旁边 |
[40:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:24] | And may I just… | 请问我可以这样… |
[40:27] | …so I can see you. | …这样我才能看见你 |
[40:30] | And I you. | 我也才能看见你 |
[40:34] | Thank you for coming. | 真的很高兴见到你 |
[40:36] | We are honoured. | 我们很荣幸 |
[40:39] | Yes, you said. | 你已经说过了 |
[40:49] | May I say that your wife is very beautiful. | 您太太真的是个美人 |
[40:53] | – You must love her very much. – I do. | -你一定非常的爱她 -说得没错 |
[40:58] | I think our President… | 我想我们的总统… |
[41:01] | likes her. | 喜欢你的夫人 |
[41:03] | She’s my wife. | 他是我夫人 |
[41:07] | …Beautiful. | …美人. |
[41:11] | I’d really do nothing, if I were you. | 我要是你 就不会有太大的动作 |
[41:15] | There will be compensation. | 会有补偿金给你的 |
[41:35] | Why am I reading of Iranian successes on the battlefield? | 为什么我看到伊朗战胜的消息? |
[41:39] | You would have been informed. | 应该是有人提前向你汇报战况的 |
[41:42] | What else has been hidden from me? | 还有什么事情瞒着我? |
[41:46] | Were you hiding it from me, Barzan? | 是你一直没把这些事情告诉我?巴赞? |
[41:49] | A report has been prepared. | 当然不是 报告是早就准备好的 |
[41:51] | Why did we fail at Al-Muhammarah? | 为什么会让阿尔穆哈穆德得逞? |
[41:54] | We were taking too many casualties, | 我们的伤亡太惨重了 |
[41:57] | and a withdrawal was ordered. | 所以下达了撤退的命令 |
[41:59] | So our soldiers refused to die for their country? | 你是说我们的士兵拒绝为国捐躯? |
[42:01] | It was becoming a massacre, Mr President. | 战场上已经变成大屠杀了 |
[42:04] | It was a tactical decision to fall back and regroup. | 这只是一个战术上的决策 撤退后再重振士气 |
[42:08] | It was a coward’s decision, General Khairallah. | 这是个懦夫的决定 卡哈拉将军的决定 |
[42:12] | I want Colonel Ahmed al-Dulaimi | 给我把上校杜达梅找来 |
[42:14] | and General Jawad Shiatna executed. | 将加瓦将军判处死刑 |
[42:17] | They are two of our best. | 他们是陆军将领中最杰出的两位了 |
[42:20] | Their decision was purely tactical. | 他们的决策完全是战术上的考虑 |
[42:24] | The Iraqi Army | 伊拉克的军队 |
[42:27] | does not retreat! | 永远不会撤退! |
[42:29] | Do you understand? | 明白了? |
[42:34] | Summon the commanders in question | 召集所有的指挥官 |
[42:36] | and oversee their execution, immediately. | 监督死刑的执行过程 立刻执行 |
[42:40] | – Hussein, come with me. – Stand for the President! | 侯赛因 跟我来 -全体起立! |
[42:55] | Hussein is like Saddam’s Siamese fucking twin. | 侯赛因就像总统的走狗一样 |
[42:58] | He’s doing his job, Barzan, nothing more. | 他只是做他该做的事情而已 不要放在心上巴赞 |
[43:03] | He’s doing something. | 只是为了工作而已 |
[43:19] | How is she? | 她的情况怎么样? |
[43:26] | Barzan’s with her. | 巴赞和她在一起 |
[43:28] | She’s very weak. | 她身体很虚弱 |
[43:52] | Mama… | 妈妈… |
[43:57] | leave us. | 退下 |
[43:59] | I want to talk to Saddam. | 我想和萨达姆说话 |
[44:10] | Your strength | 你的力量 |
[44:12] | is in the family. | 在整个家族中 |
[44:15] | Blood is permanent. | 是最重要的 |
[44:17] | I want Raghad | 我想要把拉哈德 |
[44:20] | to marry Barzan’s boy. | 嫁给巴赞的儿子 |
[44:24] | I want you to keep the family together, | 我想把整个家族团结起来 |
[44:27] | my family. | 我的家族 |
[44:28] | Mama, why are you talking like this? | 妈妈 你为什么要这种口气? |
[44:32] | Keep Barzan close. | 好好用巴赞这个人 |
[44:36] | He was always loyal to you, | 他很忠心 |
[44:39] | even when he was little. | 小时候他就对你很忠心了 |
[44:42] | You should… | 你应该… |
[44:45] | You should rest, Mama. | 你应该休息 妈妈 |
[44:48] | It is a good thing | 你从来不知道你父亲的事情 |
[44:51] | that you never knew your father. | 是最好的了 |
[45:00] | He was bad blood. | 他是家族的败笔 |
[45:29] | You… | 你… |
[45:31] | gave me nothing. | 从来就没给过我什么东西. |
[46:20] | She was proud of you… | 有你她很自豪… |
[46:21] | and of our strength as a family. | 你为这个家族争光了 |
[46:24] | As I am. | 的确是的 |
[46:27] | You should know, Barzan, | 你应该知道 巴赞 |
[46:30] | it was her wish before she died, | 母亲死前的愿望是 |
[46:33] | that Raghad should marry Hussein. | 希望拉哈德嫁给侯赛因 |
[46:37] | Raghad has been promised to my son Mohammed for years. | 拉哈德已经和我儿子许诺几年的婚约了 |
[46:43] | It was her wish. | 是妈妈的遗愿 |
[46:46] | She thought it was time | 他觉得是时候 |
[46:49] | to recognise my father’s family. | 去正视我父亲的历史了 |
[46:52] | She said that? | 她那么说的? |
[47:00] | Saddam, I’ve been loyal to you, | 萨达姆 我一直都对你很忠心 |
[47:02] | always, and now this insult, | 现在你却这样反悔 |
[47:05] | not just to me but to all the Ibrahims. | 这不仅是对我 而是对整个伊波拉汗家族的侮辱 |
[47:10] | Please… | 请求你… |
[47:11] | think of my honour. | 为我考虑一下吧 |
[47:49] | Hussein, the driver of this truck is to be arrested. | 侯赛因 把这个卡车司机给抓起来 |
[47:53] | Those coffins should be covered. | 棺材应该被盖着 |
[47:55] | Mothers and wives do not need to be reminded of their sacrifice. | 母亲和妻子们不应该看到自己的丈夫遗体裸露在外面 |
[47:59] | Everything in the city is to be normal. | 城市中的一切都必须恢复正常 |
[48:07] | Shouldn’t we also be thinking of other towns and cities? | 难道我们不应该考虑一下其他的城镇? |
[48:09] | Our soldiers come from all over. | 我们的士兵是来自各个地方的 |
[48:12] | What about the wives and mothers of Mosul, Basra, Dujail? | 摩苏尔 巴士拉城的母亲和孩子们会着呢么想? |
[48:16] | Victory will heal everything. | 战争的胜利会恢复所有的伤口 |
[48:18] | Yes, victory will bring rewards for all. | 是的,胜利会给我们带来一切 |
[48:21] | These places belong to the Shia. | 这些地方属于希拉城 |
[48:23] | You have to go to them. | 你必须去安抚一下人心 |
[48:24] | Let them see you. | 让大家看看你 |
[48:26] | The war is casting a shadow only you can lift. | 战争带来的阴影 只有你才能消除它 |
[48:58] | We will have justice. | 我们会有公正 |
[49:00] | We will have victory over Khomeini. | 我们会战胜克米尼 |
[49:05] | ‘Just as our nation fought off the invaders of the past, | 就像我们从前对待侵略者 |
[49:09] | ‘so we will crush Khomeini…’ | 我们会摧毁克米尼 |
[49:15] | No-one has sacrificed more than your brothers, | 没有人会体会你们的痛苦 |
[49:19] | but the 39,000 people of Dujail | 但是三万九千条的杜加城的性命 |
[49:24] | are loyal to the country, | 不会白白牺牲 |
[49:27] | to the party | 为了国家 为了政党 |
[49:29] | and to Saddam Hussein! | 为了萨达姆侯赛因! |
[50:20] | Are you injured, Mr President? | 你受伤了吗?总统!? |
[50:22] | They tried to kill me. | They tried to kill me. 他们想要杀了我 |
[50:27] | We need to get you out of here. | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[50:30] | We must go back. To Dujail! Now. | 不 我们必须马上回去 回杜家城! |
[50:33] | Now! | 就现在! |
[50:38] | These few shots won’t frighten the people of Iraq | 这些子弹吓唬不了伊拉克的人民 |
[50:42] | and they won’t frighten Saddam Hussein. | 他们也吓唬不了我萨达姆 |
[50:45] | We will find the assassins. | 我们会查到刺杀者 |
[50:48] | And I swear on my honour, | 我对天发誓 |
[50:51] | we will have justice. | 正义会被伸张的 |
[50:53] | We will have victory over these agents of Khomeini. | 我们会击败克米尼 |
[51:13] | My men are making arrests already. | 逮捕行动已经展开了 |
[51:15] | Hussein, how many rounds of ammunition | 侯赛因 在我乘坐的汽车上 |
[51:19] | were fired at my cars? | 发现多少个弹孔? |
[51:21] | My estimate is in excess of 300. | 我粗略估计有三百个 |
[51:24] | 300 rounds. | 三百 |
[51:26] | I’m not immortal. | 我不是不死之身 |
[51:31] | All it takes is one bullet. | 杀我只需要一发子弹 |
[51:34] | One bullet. | 一发子弹 |
[51:37] | Yet these traitors were given 300 opportunities to kill me. | 叛徒却有三百次这样的机会来干掉我 |
[51:41] | Yes, and they will be found and punished. | 是 但是他们会被找出来的 |
[51:46] | I hear you’re the second most powerful man in Iraq. | 有传言说你是伊拉克第二掌权的人物 |
[51:52] | Some might say you have the most to gain from my assassination. | 还有人说你从刺杀我的行动中有所获利 |
[51:58] | No-one is more loyal than me. | 没有人会比我更忠于你 |
[52:03] | I am your brother. | 我是你的兄弟 |
[52:18] | I will do my duty. | 我会尽职的 |
[52:20] | I will find the traitors. | 一定找到叛徒 |
[52:22] | I promise. | 我向你保证 |
[52:42] | Tear it all down! Everything! I want everything destroyed! | 所有的都弄跨,所有的一切! |
[52:51] | Every house, every brick! | 每一所房屋,一砖一瓦! |
[52:53] | Everything destroyed! Crushed! | 摧毁所有的一切! |
[52:58] | Leave nothing standing. Get rid of it all! | 所有的一切都必须毁掉! |
[53:04] | Separate the men from the women. | 把男人和女人分开! |
[53:44] | Beautiful. | 美极了 |
[53:48] | You look simply beautiful. | 你看上去真的很漂亮 |
[53:55] | Paris is beautiful. | 巴黎是一个不错的地方 |
[54:01] | Who’s the blonde? | 金色头发的是谁? |
[54:03] | Just some friend of Tariq’s. | 只是塔奇的朋友 |
[54:22] | You look worried. | 你看上去很着急 |
[54:28] | He couldn’t find a donkey. | 他找不到他的玩具 |
[54:34] | That’s a good one. | 这是个好笑话 |
[54:37] | I want you to know, | 我想你知道 |
[54:40] | I would only trust | 我只能相信那个人 |
[54:42] | the happiness of my daughter to a man who owes me everything. | 那个关心我女儿快乐的人 |
[54:47] | Hussein is such a man. | 侯赛因是个好孩子 |
[54:50] | He will be a good husband. | 他会是一个好丈夫 |
[54:52] | OK, habibti? | 好吗?哈比提? |
[54:58] | Mr President, I have things that need to be said. | 总统阁下 我有事情要给你汇报 |
[55:06] | It is done. | 事情解决了 |
[55:08] | I have carried out your orders to the letter. | 我已经按要求执行你的命令 |
[55:12] | Dujail has gone. | 杜家城被夷为平地 |
[55:14] | And it’s my wedding gift to you. | 这算是我给你的结婚礼物 |
[55:19] | Raghad, please… | 宝贝,请离开一下… |
[55:28] | The traitors, their families, their associates, | 那些叛徒 那些人渣 |
[55:31] | all gone. | 全被清除了 |
[55:33] | – I know. – I’m ready to serve my President, | -我知道 -我已经准备好随时听候你的差遣了 |
[55:36] | my brother. | 我的兄弟 |
[55:40] | From now on, | 从现在开始 |
[55:42] | Hussein will be responsible for my personal security. | 侯赛因会全权负责我的个人安全 |
[55:49] | He will be my son. I trust him. | 我会把他当自己的孩子对待 |
[55:53] | We will talk more later. | 其他的以后再说 |
[55:57] | Why are you insulting me this way? | 你为什么要这样侮辱我? |
[55:59] | I have been loyal to you. | 我对你忠心耿耿 |
[56:01] | I have done everything that you ask of me. | 我做了你要求的每一件事情 |
[56:03] | I even accepted this wedding. | 甚至同意这门无礼的婚礼 |
[56:07] | Saddam, by continuing to favour the Al-Majids | 萨拉姆 这样继续对他们的纵容 |
[56:11] | you are surrounding yourself with weakness. | 最后会让你被一群小人所围困 |
[56:16] | They are not interested in Iraq. | 他们不关心伊拉克的未来 |
[56:19] | Know your place. | 注意你自己的地位 |
[56:22] | They are my blood. You understand? | 他们是我的亲戚,你明白吗? |
[56:26] | And I know a traitor before he knows himself. | 在叛徒知道他自己变成叛徒之前 我会先解决他 |
[56:32] | I have given you my soul. | 我把灵魂都奉献给你了 |
[56:40] | You will attend the wedding, and then you will leave Iraq. | 婚礼你照常参加 然后你就快速离开伊拉克 |
[57:51] | Now, watch this, Qusay. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[58:00] | Cool, eh? | 很酷 对吧? |